Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:02] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是…
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:07] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:09] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:14] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:16] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:22] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:25] …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:30] – …Family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …If you’re desperate. 要是绝望的话
[00:34] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:38] you’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:46] Interrogating a hostile prisoner 审问满怀敌意的俘虏
[00:48] is a little like proposing marriage — 有点像是求婚
[00:50] You want to get it right on the first try. 你想要一举成功
[00:54] So you don’t settle until you find the perfect spot. 那么在找到最佳地点前你不会行动
[00:59] You take special care to create the right ambience and set the mood… 你精心营造现场气氛 培养感情
[01:12] …And then you wait for the best moment 然后你等到最佳时机
[01:14] to pop the question. 抛出关键问题
[01:15] Let’s go. 我们开始吧
[01:20] What? We said 48 hours, man. 怎么 我们说好了48个小时的 老兄
[01:23] It’s been 48 hours, 17 seconds. 已经48小时又17秒了
[01:24] I’m sick of waiting. Let’s go. 我等够了 动手吧
[01:29] Do you know how many months I spent 你知道我花了几个月的时间
[01:31] trying to link assassinations in Chile to bombings in Hamburg 努力把智利的暗杀与汉堡的爆炸相关联
[01:33] to bank accounts in Switzerland? 再和瑞士的账户联系上
[01:34] I finally get one lead — 最后好不容易我有了个线索
[01:36] Kendra in there strangled him to death! 那个坎卓却把他给掐死了
[01:39] I kind of want to know why. Let’s go. 我想知道为什么 我们走
[01:40] So do I, but that’s not a girl scout in there. 我也想 不过她可不简单
[01:42] Kendra’s a trained operative. 坎卓是受过训练的特工
[01:44] You can’t just go in there huffing and — 你不能就这样怒发冲冠的进去 然后…
[01:45] She tried to put a knife through your heart, Michael. 她企图用刀捅穿你的心脏 迈克
[01:47] Do you want to go in there and play it cool? 难道你还想进去摆酷吗
[01:48] Not exactly. I thought — 不完全是 我打算…
[01:49] Listen — we don’t know anything about this woman 听着 对于这个女人 我们一无所知
[01:51] other than she likes to wear tight pants 除了她喜欢穿紧身裤
[01:53] and dump bodies from the wheel wells of planes. 还有就是从飞机起落架抛尸
[01:54] All right? We got to break her from scratch. 明白吗 我们得从零开始撬开她的嘴
[01:56] “Fear up” — that is the only technique on the menu. ‘威逼’ 只有这招行得通
[01:58] If I could finish a thought… 要是我能说完我的想法
[02:01] It’s not about what we know. It’s about what she knows. 我们知道什么不重要 关键是她知道的
[02:04] She knows that we’re not government. 她知道我们不是政府官员
[02:06] That means we’re private. 意味着我们是私人组织
[02:07] That means we can sell her as an uncooperative prisoner. 也就意味着我们能以不合作俘虏的身份出卖她
[02:10] You’re talking about a rendition play? 你说的是唱引渡这出戏吗
[02:12] I was trying to. 我就想这么说来着
[02:13] Okay. Delta’s had some success with that in Afghanistan. 行 三角洲特种部队在阿富汗曾成功实施过
[02:17] Yeah. I know. 是 我知道
[02:21] I hope you listen better in there. 我希望你进去后 能好好听着
[02:23] Just follow my lead. 只需跟着我的指示
[02:29] There he is. 你可来了
[02:31] I’m glad you came back. I was getting so lonely. 很高兴你回来了 我开始觉得寂寞了
[02:34] And look — you brought a friend. 看看 你还带了个朋友来
[02:37] Let’s start with something easy. 我们先从简单的开始吧
[02:40] Who… Do you work for? 你 为谁工作
[02:43] Where’s your stuff? 你的工具在哪里
[02:44] You’re only gonna get so many chances to answer my questions, 你只有这些个机会来回答我的问题
[02:47] so pay attention. 所以 耐心点
[02:47] I get where you’re going with the whole vibe here, 看看这里的气氛 我明白你打算干什么
[02:50] but you need a cart 不过你需要辆小推车
[02:51] with some scary pliers and a saw. 搞点唬人的钳子和锯子
[02:53] Stuff like that. 那些个工具
[02:54] Is that what you want? 那是你想要的吗
[03:00] Just tell me who you work for. 告诉我你为谁工作就好了
[03:04] I’ll give you a hint. 我会给你个提示
[03:05] I don’t work for that guy. 我不为那家伙打工
[03:07] Oh, that much I know. 噢 我知道得不少啊
[03:08] I had a nice, little chat with his Serbian pals. 我曾和他的塞尔维亚哥们亲切友好的闲聊
[03:11] They perked right up when I told them 当我告诉他们我手上有个
[03:13] I was holding the woman 杀了他们武器供应商的女人时
[03:15] who killed their weapons supplier. 他们一下就来了精神
[03:16] Pretty sure they have one of those carts you like 无疑 他们会有辆装满你喜欢的小工具的
[03:17] with all the tools. 小推车
[03:18] So, what? 所以 怎样呢
[03:20] I answer your questions, or…? 我回答你的问题 不然…
[03:21] I get paid, and you answer theirs. 我拿钱走人 你去回答他们的问题去
[03:25] Feel like giving them a call? 想给他们打个电话吗
[03:26] The threat of rendition 引渡威胁
[03:28] is usually more persuasive than the fear of immediate torture. 往往比眼前的刑讯更有说服力
[03:31] For prisoners who want to believe 对于企图相信自己
[03:33] that they’ve hit rock bottom, 已处于最糟糕境地的俘虏
[03:34] the idea that their circumstances could get even worse 让他们认为情况可能会变得更糟
[03:36] is a powerful motivator. 是有力的刺激手段
[03:38] It’s kind of like the grass always being greener, only in reverse. 和草的阴面总是更绿是一样的道理
[03:41] One last chance, Kendra. Who do you work for? 最后一次机会 坎卓 你为谁工作
[03:44] You know, one time I did an interrogation with some Eastern Europeans. 你知道 我曾被东欧人刑讯
[03:48] They like to start at the feet and work their up way up. 他们喜欢从脚开始 然后慢慢往上
[03:51] But even if they made it all the way to my head, 但是即使他们用刑到了我的头部
[03:53] say, like… 比如…
[03:56] This… 这个
[03:59] …I think I could handle it. 我认为我能承受
[04:04] Yeah, I’m pretty sure that I could handle it. 是呀 我非常确定我能承受
[04:07] Okay. That’s enough. That’s enough. Stop. 行 足够了 够了 停止
[04:10] Aw, you’re just adorable. 你太可爱了
[04:12] Thank you. So sweet. 谢谢 真贴心
[04:14] Outside! Now! 出去 马上
[04:20] What the hell was that?! 那到底算什么
[04:22] One of us had to stop her from scrambling her brains! 我们中总得有个人阻止她把脑袋给撞烂了
[04:24] I know. You did the right thing. 我知道 你做得对
[04:25] What? 什么
[04:27] No. Yeah. I know. I know. 不是 对 我懂 我明白
[04:28] I know I did. So w-why did — 我知道我做了 所以为何
[04:29] Rendition only works 引渡这招只有
[04:30] when the bad cop isn’t in the room. 当唱白脸的那个不在场时才有用
[04:32] She invited him in and kicked him in the teeth. 她对他有所求 然后再狠狠地伤了他的心
[04:35] Our play was dead. 我们的好戏黄了
[04:36] We needed a new one. Now we’ve got it. 得要想新办法 现在我们有了
[04:37] We don’t have a damn thing! 我们什么都没有
[04:39] That woman is a predator. 那个女人是个猎手
[04:40] She’s overconfident around people she thinks of as prey. 面对她脑中的猎物 她自信心爆棚
[04:45] You’re the prey, Jesse. 你就是那个猎物 杰西
[04:52] So I’m the… I’m the weak link. 那么 我就是那个薄弱环节
[04:54] I’m the guy with the bosses breathing down his neck. 我就是那个老板们紧盯不放的家伙
[04:55] That’s what I was trying to tee up. 这正是我想安排的
[04:59] Okay. 好吧
[05:00] All right, but look — if we make the soft play, 行 不过听着 要是我们打算来软的
[05:03] it is just me in that room from now on, okay? 从现在开始 房间里只有我 好吗
[05:05] I got to be out on an island by myself. 我得独自一人来唱这出戏
[05:07] That’s the only way this can possibly work. 只有这样才能成功
[05:09] I know. And this better work. 我明白 最好能成
[05:27] You want me to what? 我想要我干嘛
[05:28] You know, back Jesse up. 你懂的 掩护杰西
[05:29] Okay. Mike, you lied to me. 行了 迈克 你对我撒谎了
[05:32] You brought me here under false pretenses. 你把我哄到这里来
[05:33] I am now officially eating my lunch and drinking my beer 我现在正式通过吃我的午饭喝我的啤酒
[05:36] in protest. 以示抗议
[05:37] Noted. But I didn’t lie to you. 明白了 不过我没有骗你
[05:39] I said I needed your help, which is true. 我说了需要你的帮助 这是真的
[05:41] Yeah, but I thought that meant 是啊 但我以为
[05:42] I was gonna interrogate Kendra. 会是我来审问坎卓
[05:43] Since when am I the back-up guy? 从何时起 我成了那个后备的了
[05:45] Jesse’s got to come off like a weak underling. 杰西打算扮演软弱的手下
[05:47] He needs an unseen boss from hell. 他需要一个难缠的幕后老板
[05:49] He needs your booming baritone rattling the walls. 需要你宏亮的男中音时常在他耳边响起
[05:52] The dulcet tones of Sam Axe, huh? 萨姆·亚克斯美妙悦耳的嗓音吗
[05:55] Mike, you think this is the smart play? 迈克 你觉得这招高明吗
[05:57] I mean, this is not gonna be easy for Jesse to pull off. 对杰西而言 演下这出并非易事
[05:59] I know. That’s why I need you in there. 我明白 所以我才要你加入
[06:01] Jesse’s new. He can’t do it alone. 杰西是新手 他不能单独行动
[06:03] I need you to supervise and play hard-ass. 我需要你去监督并唱白脸
[06:05] Okay. I’m in. 好吧 我去
[06:07] But if Jesse doesn’t break her, 不过要是杰西没法撬开她的嘴
[06:08] the big dog gets to eat. 大老板就得吃饭
[06:09] More. 更多
[06:10] Oh, just so long as the big dog is happy. 只要大老板高兴就好
[06:12] Michael, shall we? 迈克 准备好了吗
[06:14] So, where are you two lovebirds off to? 那么 你们这对小情侣要去哪里
[06:15] Hot date? 热辣约会吗
[06:16] Uh, job referral. Big-money gig. 工作 赚钱买卖
[06:18] Some guy, a friend of a friend, 有个家伙 是朋友的朋友
[06:20] makes knock-off handbags. 做仿名牌包包的
[06:21] He’s in some kind of trouble. Needs us to bail him out. 他有点麻烦 需要我们帮忙脱身
[06:24] I’ll swing by as soon as I can. 一旦有空 我就过来
[06:25] Hopefully this won’t take too long. 希望不会耗太长时间
[06:26] Oh, yeah. It never does. 噢 没错 从来不
[06:28] Don’t let him slip you any wooden nickels. 别被他给耍了
[06:37] Sorry about the mess. 抱歉 很乱
[06:39] These were all supposed to be in Vegas last week. 这些东西上周就该到维加斯的
[06:42] There are just so many! 东西好多啊
[06:44] Yeah. 没错
[06:45] Oh. Those would look great on you. 这双你穿上一定美极了
[06:48] Oh, take ’em. I have hundreds of them. 收着吧 我有几百双呢
[06:51] I forge high-end luxury goods. 我仿冒高端奢侈品
[06:54] Every bit as delicious as the real thing — 每个细节都和真货一样
[06:56] slice of the price. 但价钱却便宜很多
[06:57] It’s my motto. 这个是我的座右铭
[06:58] Do these come in blue? 这双还有没有蓝色的
[07:00] So, Buddy, how about you tell us why we’re here. 巴蒂 谈谈我们为何而来
[07:02] Well, I-I’m pretty sure 我相当确定
[07:05] that the client on my last job…Is trying to kill me. 我上个买卖的客户 想要杀了我
[07:08] So I needed a, uh… 所以我需要个
[07:09] Special-strike-force-commando team, 特别突击小分队
[07:12] which is what I heard you guys were. 据我所知 你们就是干这个的
[07:16] What’s this? 这是什么
[07:17] That’s my last job — 我上笔买卖
[07:18] two little onyx lion heads 两个小玛瑙狮头
[07:20] and a piece of tooled leather. 还有一块精加工皮革
[07:22] I have no idea what it’s for, 我不知道到底是干什么用的
[07:23] but t-the guy offered 20 grand… 不过那家伙开价2万
[07:25] Uh, 5 up front and 15 on delivery. 5千预付 1万5货到付款
[07:27] 20 grand? For this? 2万吗 就为了这个
[07:29] Yeah. 没错
[07:31] Sorry. 抱歉
[07:32] Who’s the guy? 这家伙是谁
[07:34] H-honestly… Don’t know. 老实说 不知道
[07:36] H-he never left a name. 他从未留下名字
[07:37] Uh, we never met in public. 我们也从未在公开场合见面
[07:39] Uh, he used one of those voice-scrambler thingies. 他用那种变声器
[07:42] So, just a couple red flags. 那么 就是几件反常的事
[07:43] It gets worse. Let me show you. 情况变得更糟了 我带你们看
[07:45] I came out here for a little celebratory soak, 我之前来这里泡澡庆祝一下
[07:48] And, uh, 然后
[07:49] I damn-near zapped myself into the next life. 我他妈的差点把自己电死
[07:51] He electrified my Jacuzzi. 他把我的按摩浴缸通上了电
[07:54] And you didn’t think to call the police? 你就没想过要报警吗
[07:56] Attempted murder usually interests them. 蓄意谋杀总能引起他们的兴趣
[07:58] What was I gonna tell them? 我该怎么和他们说呢
[07:59] That I was almost the victim of a hot-tub assassination attempt? 说我几乎成了浴缸蓄意谋杀的受害者吗
[08:03] I mean, it looked like an accident. 我是说 这看着像是个意外
[08:05] Plus, I-I-I got an allergy to cops. 另外 我…我对警察感冒
[08:07] That’s why I called you. 所以我才找了你们
[08:09] Buddy, uh, I don’t think we can really help you. 巴蒂 我觉得我们真的没法帮你
[08:12] Oh — oh, I-if it’s about the money… 噢…我…要是为了钱…
[08:14] Y-you can name your own price. 你们开个价
[08:16] I know that this guy is gonna come back and kill me, 我知道这家伙会回来杀了我的
[08:19] and I-I don’t have anyone else to go to. 我没有其他人可以求助了
[08:24] Don’t worry, Buddy. We’re gonna help. 不要担心 老兄 我们会帮忙的
[08:26] You will? 你们会吗
[08:27] Yeah. 对
[08:29] Oh, thank God! 谢天谢地
[08:31] Thank you so much! 太感谢了
[08:32] You mentioned that when he called, 你刚才提到他打电话的时候
[08:34] he had a voice scrambler — did you get a number? 用了变声器 你有电话号码吗
[08:36] I-I did better than that. 我有的不止那个
[08:37] I, uh, greased a woman at the phone company 我 用了些周仰杰的仿冒品
[08:39] with some Jimmy Choo knock-offs, 把那个电话公司的女人迷倒了
[08:41] and she, um, what would you call it…Uh… 她…怎么说来着…
[08:44] Triangulated where the calls came from. 三角定位电话所在地
[08:46] Then I went and bought this little honey. 然后我去买了这个小东西
[08:50] So I thought, you know, we could go and catch the guy together. 所以我想 我们能一起去逮住这家伙
[08:57] 巴蒂 委托人
[09:00] Why don’t you just give us the address, 不如你给我们地址
[09:02] and we’ll take it from there. 剩下的我们来搞定
[09:09] Well, for someone who wires hot tubs to kill people, 对于用通电浴缸杀人的家伙
[09:12] I can see the appeal of an abandoned machine shop. 我能预感到一家废弃的机械工厂
[09:15] Those doors are reinforced steel. 那些门用的是加固钢筋
[09:17] Either I get 20 minutes of quiet time 要是我20分钟还打不开这门
[09:19] or we come back with a blow torch. 我们就得带上切割器再回来
[09:23] Fi. 菲
[09:26] Looks like someone has been here recently. 看起来最近有人来过
[09:37] Fi, I got an antenna on the roof. 菲 我看到屋顶上有天线
[09:41] Well, look what I got — a security camera. 看看我找到什么了 一个监控摄像头
[09:43] Okay. Let’s slowly and casually move away. 好吧 让我们慢慢地随意地走开
[09:47] He might not have seen our approach from — 他可能没看到我们走近
[09:58] I think he saw us. I’m gonna call 911. 我觉得他看到我们了 我打算报警
[10:01] Oh, how very civic-minded of you, Michael. 你可真有公德心啊 迈克
[10:03] You don’t guard 人们不会用
[10:04] a roomful of belt grinders and band saws with a bomb. 炸弹保护一屋子砂带磨床和带锯
[10:06] Something in there is worth finding, 里头一定有其他东西
[10:08] and it won’t be around much longer 而且要是火势不被扑灭的话
[10:09] if that fire doesn’t get put out. 那东西不会在火中坚持很久
[10:11] Well, Fire-and-Rescue’s not gonna let you 可是 消防队不会就这样轻易
[10:12] just waltz right in there, Michael! 让你进去 迈克
[10:14] One problem at a time, Fi. 麻烦一个一个解决 菲
[10:16] Okay. Let’s go. 好吧 我们走
[10:21] Hey. 嗨
[10:22] Hey. Mike was gonna try and swing by. 嗨 迈克会努力赶过来的
[10:24] I guess he got caught up. 我猜他被缠住了
[10:25] It’s all good, man. Doing our thing. 好吧 我们干活
[10:27] So, if you don’t mind… 你不介意的话
[10:28] Right. Yeah. With great pleasure. 好吧 这正合我意
[10:33] Were my instructions too complicated 这么简单的命令
[10:34] for you to understand?! 你听不懂吗
[10:36] Do I need to speak in single-syllable words, 非让我一个字一个字说
[10:39] maybe draw you a picture?! 还是给你画幅图
[10:41] Now quit playing nice! 别再装绅士
[10:43] Get in there and get me some damn answers!! 给我滚进去 撬开她的嘴
[10:46] Sorry, man. You got a little cut over there. 抱歉 溅你脸上了
[10:52] Every interrogation 每场审讯
[10:53] is a struggle between two parties for control. 都是双方争夺控制权的较量
[10:55] But when forward progress depends on you 但当你的计划要求你放弃控制权时
[10:58] giving up this control, you have to be careful. 你就要小心了
[11:00] An overt show of weakness is transparent. 过分的示弱就会穿帮
[11:03] Bluffing strength and allowing that bluff to get called 虚张声势然后卖个破绽
[11:06] creates a believable fiction 可以造成令人信服的假象
[11:08] that lets the person across the table think 使对手认为
[11:10] they actually have something on you. 他们抓住了你的弱点
[11:12] Okay… 好吧
[11:13] I need to know who hired you to kill this man, 告诉我是谁雇你谋杀这个人
[11:17] I need to know why, and I need to know right now. 我要知道原因 现在就要
[11:22] Someone’s needy. 有人被逼急了
[11:24] You feeling the pressure to perform in here? 被施了重压所以要来争取表现
[11:25] Look, I just need — 听着 我只想要…
[11:27] I mean, I want you — 我是说 我让你…
[11:29] You know what I think? 想知道我的看法吗
[11:31] I think your bosses are pushing you too hard, 我看你老板逼你太紧
[11:34] expecting too much from you. 要求你太过分
[11:36] I didn’t strap you to that chair 不是我把你捆椅子上的
[11:38] so we could talk about me, all right? 你跟我说没用
[11:39] How many do you have, by the way? 你上面到底有几个人
[11:41] Bosses, I mean. I’ve counted two so far. 我是说你的老板 目前我看到两个
[11:44] I really hope they don’t all treat you like trash. 希望他俩至少有一个不把你当废物看
[11:47] Just answer my damn questions. 你就他妈的老实交代
[11:50] Honey, where did they find you? 亲爱的 他们是从哪把你弄来的
[11:54] I’m never going to answer your questions. 你永远不可能套出我的话
[11:56] But… 不过
[11:58] I think it’s cute that you haven’t realized that by now. 你倒是傻得可爱 现在还不明白
[12:00] Who hired you?! 谁雇你的
[12:04] That feel good? 吼得爽吗
[12:06] Let it out? 发泄出来了吗
[12:08] Let me ask you something. 我来问问你吧
[12:10] What happens if you don’t bring this in? 如果你搞不定我会怎么样
[12:14] That’s what I thought. We can help each other here. 我看我们可以互惠共赢
[12:18] No. No, I’m not authorized to make any kind of decisions. 不 我做不了主
[12:20] No, I’m sure you’re not. 我知道你做不了
[12:23] But there’s no harm in hearing me out. 但听听我的提议也无伤大雅
[12:28] Lean in. 过来
[12:30] Come on. 来吧
[12:32] I’m not gonna bite. 不会咬你的
[12:34] I just want this conversation to be between us. 我只想跟你密谈
[12:41] How about I give you something, you give me something? 我给你些料 你也给我些料
[12:44] What do you say? 你觉得呢
[12:51] What do you want? 你想要什么
[12:53] I did the math. I know I don’t leave this room. 我盘算过了 我是出不去了
[12:57] That’s life. 命该如此
[12:59] But what’s killing me… 但让我受不了的是
[13:00] is not knowing who’ll be killing me. 不知道到底是谁要对我下手
[13:02] What, you want to know who we are? 怎么 你想知道我们的身份
[13:11] All right, yeah. Okay, fine. 好吧 好
[13:14] But I’m not going first. You go first. 但是得你先说
[13:16] Fair enough. 应该的
[13:17] This guy? He was a pay job. 这家伙 是有人要收他的命
[13:20] I punch a clock, just like you, 我有时间限制 跟你一样
[13:22] except I punch a little harder. 只不过我比你完成得漂亮些
[13:24] Okay…Lover. 好了 亲爱的
[13:27] Your turn. 该你了
[13:33] All right. 好吧
[13:35] I work for a private company, okay? 我为一家私人公司做事
[13:45] Yeah, Sam. How’s Jesse doing? 萨姆 杰西表现如何
[13:47] Well, the kid’s good. 这孩子相当厉害
[13:48] He got Kendra to admit that she’s a cleaner 他让坎卓承认了她是杀手
[13:51] by baiting her into going after who he works for. 在她追问他为谁工作的时候把她引进了圈套
[13:54] Okay, whoa. What’s going on over there? 你们那边怎么了
[13:56] Are you in a presidential motorcade or something? 是总统车队还是什么
[13:58] No, I had to call Fire-and-Rescue. 是我叫了消防队
[14:00] That doesn’t sound good. 听上去不妙
[14:01] I got it under control, but I got to go. 我已经控制了局面 但我得挂了
[14:03] I got to get in there before everything gets washed away. 得在消防员把线索冲走前进去看看
[14:05] Keep the car running. 把车发动起来
[14:07] We might have to leave in a hurry. 等会儿可能会走得很急
[14:08] Are you sure you don’t want to tag-team this? 真的不需要搭档吗
[14:10] I’m really good at getting what I want from firefighters. 我善于套消防员的话
[14:16] Bureaucracy is a spy’s best friend. 官僚制度让特工有机可乘
[14:18] The overlap between city, county, and state emergency response 市 郡 州的应急机构重叠所带来的混乱
[14:22] creates confusion that can be exploited at a crime scene. 从犯罪现场处置中可见一斑
[14:25] If you wander in off the street and claim jurisdiction, 如果大摇大摆走过去声明自己的管辖权
[14:28] you buy time by wrapping yourself in red tape. 那些官僚的繁文缛节就会给你争取时间
[14:30] Hey. You there. Who are you? 那边那位 你谁啊
[14:33] Hey, Carter. 卡特
[14:34] We worked that mess two months back on the interstate. 两个月前洲际公路那起事故上咱们共事过
[14:36] You have lost some weight! 你瘦了
[14:37] Who’s Carter? I’m McKenzie. 卡特是谁 我是麦肯齐
[14:38] I’ve never seen you before in my life. 以前没见过你
[14:39] Really? Oh, I must have mixed up. 真的 那就是我认错了
[14:41] Uh, county arson investigators unit. 我是郡纵火案调查组的
[14:42] County? 郡里的
[14:44] No. This is a city thing. This is my scene. 不对 这事儿是市里管 我负责
[14:47] Uh, if that were true, why would I be here? 要真是这么回事 还派我来干嘛
[14:48] Didn’t one of the boys call you? 他们没跟你说吗
[14:49] – Who? – Any one of them. -谁 -随便谁
[14:51] Just call over county office. 你给郡政府打个电话
[14:52] Tell them Randy with an “R” is here, 就说”R”打头的Randy在这儿
[14:55] and they’ll fill you in. 他们会跟你说明
[14:56] Damn it. This is just what I need. 妈的 怕什么来什么
[15:01] What’s it look like in there…Randy? 里边什么情况 兰迪
[15:03] One big barbecue. 就像一次大型烧烤
[15:08] I got a chubby man with a gray beard 有个灰胡子的胖子出来
[15:10] making a call, Michael. 在打电话 迈克尔
[15:12] You don’t have much time. 你时间不多
[15:14] There’s a lump of plastic that used to be a laptop. 这有坨塑料 原来是台笔记本电脑
[15:16] Somebody definitely set up shop here. 过去肯定有人在这开店
[15:24] I got a resin mold here. 我找到了树脂塑模
[15:26] Looks like the guy tried to destroy it before he took off. 逃走的人曾经试图毁了它
[15:28] If it’s important, grab it and go. 如果有用的话 拿着赶紧出来
[15:30] The clock is ticking. 来不及了
[15:31] Buddy didn’t know 巴蒂不知道
[15:32] what the little lion heads he’d made were for. 他做的狮子头是干什么用的
[15:35] Well, I just found what they fit into. 我刚好找到了他们的用途
[15:43] Chubby gray beard is off his phone 大胖灰胡子男刚挂了电话
[15:44] and headed your way, Michael. 朝你那边去了 迈克尔
[15:46] Randy! County has no record of rolling units to this fire. 兰迪 郡里没派人调查这起火灾
[15:50] Who are you with, again? 你是哪个部门的来着
[15:51] Carter, you need to get your men back. 卡特 去把你的人叫来
[15:53] I have toxic material here. 这里有有毒材料
[15:54] What are you talking about? 你胡说什么
[15:55] I need to get this sample to a lab right now! 我得马上把样品带回实验室
[15:58] Randy, put the bucket down. I need to see some I.D. 兰迪 把桶放下 我要看你的证件
[16:01] Carter, do you want to be responsible 卡特 你要为
[16:02] when everyone starts dropping from radiation sickness?! 放射物质带来的伤亡负责吗
[16:05] I need this to get to a lab right now! 我要马上把它带回实验室
[16:07] Everyone, back! Everyone, just stand back! 所有人退后 快退开
[16:09] Sorry, Carter! I’ll call you! 抱歉 卡特 我会联系你的
[16:11] You know, from the lab, which is where I’m going! 到了实验室打给你 我现在就过去
[16:18] He fire-bombed his own place. 他连自己的地方都炸
[16:21] What’s he gonna do to me? 那他得怎么收拾我啊
[16:22] I thought you guys were gonna get all 我以为你们会带着什么
[16:23] super-squad-action-team and fix this. 超级别动队把这事儿搞定
[16:26] Things got a little messy, 事情有点麻烦
[16:28] but we turned a bad situation into a lead. 但我们从不利局面中获得了线索
[16:30] This is a mold for a replica of a sword 这是用来仿制一把剑的塑模
[16:33] that belonged to Alexander the Great. 亚历山大大帝的剑
[16:34] You see this? This is where your onyx lion heads fit in. 你看这儿 和你的玛瑙狮子头正好吻合
[16:37] That’s… Fascinating? 这 挺有趣
[16:39] B-but not quite the same thing 但好像
[16:41] as catching the lunatic who’s trying to kill me. 跟抓要杀我的疯子无关
[16:43] We’re getting to that, Buddy. 我们正要说到 巴蒂
[16:45] This is where we’re gonna catch him. 我们就去这里抓他
[16:48] At a party for a software company? 一家软件公司的聚会
[16:50] Ken Bocklage, the C.E.O., just bought the sword at auction. 肯·巴克乐兹 首席执行官 刚刚拍下这把剑
[16:53] He’s putting it on display 他将要在周六的
[16:55] at a new product-launch party this Saturday. 新品发布会上展出这剑
[16:58] After that, it goes into their vault. 之后 这把剑会被收进保险库
[17:00] Saturday is the thief’s only chance 周六是窃贼唯一一次
[17:02] to get to the sword and steal it. 接触并偷走这剑的机会
[17:04] And when he makes his move, we’ll be there to catch him. 当他行动时 我们就来个人赃并获
[17:07] How? I mean, we don’t even know what he looks like. 怎么抓 我们都不知道他的长相
[17:09] There aren’t a ton of thieves who can move stolen antiquities. 只有少数窃贼有能力脱手盗来的文物
[17:13] It’s a pretty small world. 这圈子很小
[17:14] We have a friend looking into our mystery man’s M.O. 我们的朋友正在调查他的作案手法
[17:16] We’re hoping Interpol has a file. 希望国际刑警组织有他的资料
[17:18] Uh…You’re hoping? 只是希望
[17:20] Have a little faith, Buddy. 有点信心 巴蒂
[17:28] Boy, it is nice to be outside again. 终于又见到阳光了
[17:31] You know, next time we have to interrogate someone, 下次再审问什么人
[17:33] I say we do it at the beach. 我们就在沙滩上问
[17:34] I’ll keep that in mind, Sam. 我会考虑的 萨姆
[17:36] How’s Jesse doing with Kendra? 杰西审坎卓进展如何
[17:37] Slow and steady, but the kid’s made some progress… 这孩子稳扎稳打 有点进展…
[17:39] As did I, 就像我调查
[17:41] on your antiquities thief. 你的文物窃贼一样
[17:42] It turns out that swapping in fakes 结果证明以假乱真这招
[17:44] is just not that common. 并不常见
[17:45] There’s only two guys working that like to do it that way. 这圈子里只有两人喜欢这么干
[17:48] This is only one file, Sam. 可只有一份资料 萨姆
[17:49] Right, that’s ’cause 对 因为另一人
[17:50] the other guy is doing life in some Russian hole 正在俄罗斯吃牢饭
[17:52] for stealing a Czar’s furry hat. 他偷了沙皇的毛皮帽子
[17:54] No name or photo? 没名字没照片
[17:56] Sorry, Mike. No one’s even seen the guy. 抱歉 迈克 没人见过他本尊
[17:58] The French police call the guy “Monsieur Glissant.” 法国警局叫他”狡猾先生”
[18:01] Ah, “Mr. Slippery.” That’s cute. “狡猾先生” 真可爱
[18:03] They should call him “Monsieur Psycho,” 他们应该叫他”疯子先生”
[18:04] ’cause when he couldn’t get away clean in Kyoto, 他在日本京都不能全身而退时
[18:06] he got away violent. 使用暴力手段逃走
[18:07] “Blew up an elevator in a museum.” Wow. 炸毁了博物馆的电梯
[18:10] Guy’s got a real passion for making things go “Kaboom.” 这家伙热衷于搞爆破
[18:13] Suspected of seven heists on three continents, 在三个大洲上涉嫌七宗盗抢
[18:16] and now he brought his traveling act to Miami. 现在他流动作案来到了迈阿密
[18:19] If we’re gonna make this his swan song 如果我们要终结了他
[18:20] and save Buddy’s life, 救巴蒂的命
[18:22] we need to go see Ken Bocklage, 就得去找肯·巴克乐兹
[18:24] let him know he needs to hire some extra security 告诉他需要多雇些保安
[18:26] to protect his sword. 去保护他的剑
[18:27] Oh, I do look good in black. 我穿黑色最好看了
[18:39] What’s next, Selena? 下一项日程 塞莱娜
[18:41] I believe we’re next, Mr. Bocklage. 下一项是会见我们 巴克乐兹先生
[18:42] Karen Campbell. Scott Miller. 凯伦·坎贝尔 斯科特·米勒
[18:44] We’re private security consultants. 我们是私人安保顾问
[18:45] We need a moment of your time. 我们需要跟您谈谈
[18:46] That’s not how this works. 这不合规矩
[18:48] You need to call me and make an appointment, okay? 你们应该先打给我预约
[18:52] Sir, we have a video conference — 老板 我们有个视频会议
[18:53] Mr. Bocklage, you’re about to be robbed. 巴克乐兹先生 有人要抢劫你
[18:56] 巴克乐兹先生 即将被抢的主
[18:59] Am I? Would you care to elaborate? 是吗 能否说说详情
[19:03] You just bought one of Alexander the Great’s swords. 您刚刚买下亚历山大大帝的一柄剑
[19:05] A thief is coming to relieve you of it. 有名窃贼盯上了它
[19:07] We’ve been hunting this man 我们一直在追查此人
[19:09] since he hit a client of ours in Mumbai. 他在孟买袭击了我们的客户
[19:11] Who? Who were you working for? 什么客户 你们为谁工作
[19:12] We’re not at liberty to say. 我们对此保密
[19:14] But this thief stole 这名窃贼从我们的客户那里
[19:15] some very valuable Indonesian artifacts from our client 偷了一些价值连城的印尼史前文物
[19:18] and ruined our reputation, 同时毁掉了我们的名声
[19:20] and we’re here to get both back. 我们要把两样都讨回来
[19:21] I need you to know that I don’t have a sense of humor. 我这人没什么幽默感
[19:24] If this is a joke — 如果这是玩笑
[19:25] This is a mold the thief made for the Alexander sword. 这是窃贼做的亚历山大之剑的塑模
[19:28] We recovered it from a structure fire in Miami. 我们从迈阿密一起火灾现场寻得
[19:30] We’re not wasting your time — Someone in your company 我们并非来此浪费您的时间
[19:33] is going to steal your sword and swap in a fake. 公司里有内鬼要用假剑换走真剑
[19:35] Now hold on just a damn minute. 等会
[19:36] You’re saying that I hired a thief? 你是说我雇了个窃贼
[19:38] He didn’t make a forgery 如果他打算持械明抢
[19:39] because he’s planning an armed robbery. 他就不用造个赝品了
[19:41] He clearly has the access he needs 很明显 他有办法接近
[19:42] to swap it and walk it out the door. 并换掉那柄剑 然后带出去
[19:44] But he can’t do that if you let us identify him. 如果你让我们找出他 他就不会得逞
[19:46] We’ll need to see your employment files — 我们需要查看你们的员工资料
[19:48] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[19:49] We’re not handing over confidential employee records 我们不能拿出机密的员工档案
[19:52] to people we don’t know. 给陌生人看
[19:54] I appreciate your assistant’s concerns — 我理解您助理的担心
[19:56] You mean my head of security’s concerns. 他是我的安保部门主管
[19:58] They’re my concerns, as well. 同时这也是我的担心
[19:59] I’m not just hiring a couple of people 我不会就这么雇佣两个
[20:01] who wander in off the street. 来历不明的陌生人
[20:03] You have a file, some wild claims, 你们有份资料 有些盲目的论断
[20:06] but you have no proof. 但你们没拿出证据
[20:07] Far as I’m concerned, 在我看来
[20:09] you could be two thieves working on some con. 你们可能是两个玩弄骗术的盗贼
[20:11] Selena, let’s set up that video conference in my office now. 塞莱娜 去我办公室布置视频会议
[20:14] You heard the man, Michael. He doesn’t want to hire us. 你都听到了 迈克尔 他不愿雇我们
[20:18] Maybe we should turn in a resume at the H.R. Department anyway, 要不咱们还是去人事部投个简历先
[20:21] see if we can’t change his mind. 看他会不会改变主意
[20:28] Hm. 23 seconds. Not exactly a record. 耗时23秒 破不了纪录
[20:31] Keep your eye out for this woman. 注意这女的
[20:33] Aw. What an adorable family photo. 哟 好可爱的居家相片
[20:36] This will take only a minute, okay? 这个我一分钟内就能搞定
[20:39] Less talking. More stealing. 少说话 多干活
[20:41] For a spy in a rush to steal large computer files quickly, 间谍要迅速地窃取一家大公司的电脑档案
[20:45] file-sharing sites are a dream come true. 文档分享网站是你圆梦的地方
[20:47] File sharing has none of the drawbacks of e-mail. 电子邮件的缺点在文档分享上一个也没有
[20:50] There are no size limitations on uploads, 上传无大小限制
[20:53] no waiting for files to bounce through multiple servers, 不需等待文档在服务器间来回传递
[20:56] and no electronic trail 也不会留下电子记录
[20:57] leading back to the account on the receiving end. 指引到接收端的帐户
[21:00] The only drawback is, 唯一的弊端就是
[21:01] whatever you post can be seen by anyone in the world. 你上传的任何文件全世界都看得到
[21:03] But since nearly every visitor to these sites 不过 这类网站的访问者基本上
[21:06] is busy trolling for 都忙不迭地查看
[21:07] illegal-music and -movie downloads, 音乐影视等非法下载
[21:09] chances are good no one will think twice 没人有闲功夫关心
[21:12] about whatever boring intelligence you’ve left there. 你在上面留了什么无聊的信息
[21:22] Excuse me. Hey. Hi. 打搅一下 你好
[21:25] I’m here to interview for the, uh, secretary position. 我是来应聘秘书一职的
[21:27] No, you’re not. 谁说的
[21:29] Yes, I am. 我说的
[21:30] I-I came all the way from Fort Lauderdale. 我大老远从劳德代尔赶来的
[21:32] I guess telling time isn’t one of your professional skills. 看来你的职业技能不包括时间概念
[21:35] You’re obviously too disorganized to hack it at this company. 你无组织无纪律 显然胜任不了我们公司的工作
[21:43] Did you just throw that at me?! 你朝我扔杯子?!
[21:45] No, it was an accident. 没有 是不小心
[21:47] And you’re gonna lie to my face? 你当着我的面还撒谎
[21:49] I’m calling security. 我要叫保安了
[21:51] No, wait, wait, wait. Wait. I-I did it. I-I did it. 别 等等等等 我承认 我扔的
[21:53] I-I should just go now. Now I should go. 我应该马上走 现在马上离开
[21:57] This behavior is truly bizarre. 你这举动实在有够奇怪的
[21:59] Look at it this way — 不如这么看嘛
[22:01] you’ll have a great story to tell Mr. Mittens and Patches 今天回家有故事
[22:03] when you go home. 和你家小狗狗讲了
[22:14] I’m telling you, Fi — Andrew Deans is our guy. 菲 我敢肯定 安德鲁·迪恩斯就是我们要找的人
[22:17] Three new hires in the last year, 去年三个新进职员你不怀疑
[22:19] and you go right for the guy with the spotless record. 偏偏怀疑这个记录清白的家伙
[22:21] A little too spotless. 他也太清白了
[22:22] Perfect performance reviews, perfect credit reports. 完美的业绩评价 完美的信用报告
[22:25] Even the best employees raise some red flags. 即使是最佳雇员也有犯错的时候
[22:27] Deans is working awfully hard to fly under the radar. 迪恩斯乖乖地努力工作
[22:30] There’s got to be a reason. 一定另有所图
[22:31] Well, he’s hiding something. 看来他在躲避什么
[22:33] That light above the door — it’s a video camera. 你看门灯里面藏着个摄像头
[22:36] That’s not enough to confirm Deans as Mr. Slippery, 虽不足以证明迪恩斯就是狡猾先生
[22:39] but we’re definitely going in the back. 但我们必须查查他
[22:43] Mr. Slippery ? 狡猾先生
[22:46] Criminals and celebrities. They never live up to the hype. 罪犯和名人 行事向来低调
[22:50] Maybe he’ll impress you 多了解了解他
[22:51] when you get to know him a little better. 也许会让你大吃一惊
[22:54] We’re about to find out. 我们这就要一探究竟了
[22:56] Damn it! 可恶
[22:58] Come on. Open. 快点开
[23:02] Finally. 好不容易啊
[23:05] 53. 耗时53秒
[23:06] Not bad, considering the guy 还不错 考虑到这小子
[23:07] clearly doesn’t skimp on security. 显然对安保措施毫不吝啬
[23:09] – The lock was professional-grade — – just…Don’t. -门锁已然达到专业级别了 -歇了吧你
[23:13] There’s no way 40 grand a year pays for all this. 一年挣四万不可能买得起这些
[23:16] This place screams “Supplemental income.” 这地方到处透露着”额外收入”
[23:18] Fi, this is professional-grade. 菲 这还真是专业级别的
[23:20] He’s got holograms and watermarks 他有全息图 水印
[23:22] laid in under the laminate. 压制在卡片里
[23:25] A book on Alexander the Great. 这里有本关于亚历山大大帝的书
[23:27] And an article on his sword. 和一篇报道他的剑的文章
[23:35] And here we have infrared paint. 还有红外涂料
[23:37] Not something you just have lying around. 这些可不是随便丢丢的东西
[23:39] Not unless you’re Mr. Slippery. 除非是狡猾先生
[23:43] Hmm, that’s strange. I missed a call. 奇怪了 有通电话我没接到
[23:48] Michael… 迈克尔
[23:49] We got a problem. 有麻烦了
[23:51] Fi. Buddy. Got your text. 菲 我是巴蒂 收到短信
[23:53] Grove Marina Works. I’m about 10 minutes behind. 果园码头边的工棚 我十分钟就到
[23:55] Ditching my phone now, like you said, so I can’t be tracked. 我马上按你说的 扔掉手机 以免被追踪信号
[23:58] I never set a meeting with Buddy. 我没有约巴蒂见面
[24:00] No. The thief did. Call him now! 不是你 是那个贼 快打给他
[24:05] Oh, damn it. Voicemail. He cut him off. 该死 语音信箱 他现在孤立无援了
[24:08] We’re 20 minutes from Grove Marina. 我们离果园码头有二十分钟车程
[24:09] I can make it in 12. 给我十二分钟就够了
[24:19] Buddy! Buddy! 巴蒂
[24:24] Michael, the antenna — that shed is wired to blow. 迈克尔 注意天线 那个工棚装了炸弹
[24:30] – Fi! – If you have a better idea, now’s the time. -菲 -你要有更好的办法 赶紧说
[24:33] When an operative hears a gunshot, 特工听见枪声
[24:35] his first instinct 他的第一反应
[24:36] is to identify where the shot came from. 是找出射击来自哪里
[24:39] When a civilian hears a gunshot, 而平民百姓听到枪声
[24:41] he might turn to locate the source of the shot 也有可能寻找开枪来源
[24:43] or he might run straight for the nearest building, 但也许他会直奔附近最近的建筑
[24:46] which is a problem 这就成了问题
[24:47] if that building’s been rigged to explode. 因为眼前这座建筑安了炸弹
[24:49] At that point, you may have to choose 这时 你不得不
[24:51] the small injury over the big one. 舍小取大
[25:06] Aah! My arm! Somebody’s shooting! 我的胳膊 有人开枪打我
[25:10] Nice shot, Fi. 好枪法 菲
[25:12] You shot? You shot?! 是你 你开的枪?
[25:14] Well, it was either shoot you 我不开枪打你的话
[25:15] or bring flowers to your funeral, Buddy. 就得带着花去你的葬礼了 巴蒂
[25:17] Hey, Fi, we can’t leave a bomb here. 等等 菲 我们不能留个炸弹在这
[25:19] Give me a shoe. 给我只鞋
[25:21] Y-you want one of my Brunos? 你要我的布鲁诺斯
[25:22] Give me a shoe. 给我只鞋
[25:28] What’s the point of doing that? 你这是干嘛
[25:40] What are you looking for? 你在找什么
[25:41] He was here… 他就在这儿
[25:43] He was watching us… 看着我们
[25:45] And he got away. 给他跑了
[25:50] Why the hell would one of my guards 为什么我的一个警卫
[25:51] be so interested in my sword? 会对我的剑感兴趣
[25:53] That’s a good question, Mr. Bocklage. 问得好巴克乐兹先生
[25:55] I looked into every one of our employees. 我们的每个员工我都调查过
[25:56] They all checked out… Even Deans. 都没问题 迪恩斯也是
[25:59] Well, you must not have looked very carefully. 那你是没仔细看了
[26:01] His file was extremely suspicious. 他的资料非常可疑
[26:03] We never gave you any personnel files. 我们从没给过你们任何人事资料
[26:05] I know. You made our job much harder. 我知道 你使我们的工作更具挑战性
[26:07] We had to steal them from your H.R. Department. 我们不得不从你们人事部偷看
[26:09] By the way, the woman that runs it — 顺道说一句 管人事部那女的
[26:11] I’m not sure she can hack it here. 我看她胜任不了这的工作
[26:12] Sir, I don’t mean to speak out of turn, 先生 我不想无理插话
[26:14] but these people just admitted to breaking and entering… 但这两个人刚承认了强行入侵…
[26:17] Twice. 两次
[26:18] They could have easily planted those photos. 他们可以很容易栽赃这些照片
[26:20] You think we want to frame Deans? 你觉得我们想陷害迪恩斯
[26:22] We don’t know you. You could have done — 我们不了解你们 你们可能做出…
[26:24] Let’s make this easy — we’ll show you 大家稍安毋躁 我们可以向你们演示
[26:26] how Deans is going to steal the sword, 迪恩斯准备怎么偷那把剑
[26:28] and you decide whether you’re going to trust us. 然后你们再决定要不要信任我们
[26:30] You know how he’s going to steal it? 你们知道他要怎么偷
[26:32] We found I.R. Paint in his house. 我们在他家里发现红外涂料
[26:34] What the hell is I.R. Paint? 红外涂料是什么鬼东西
[26:36] There’s a reason why most thieves work at night. 盗贼们喜欢在晚上作案是有原因的
[26:39] Darkness makes it easier to commit crimes. 黑暗中作案更加容易
[26:41] But darkness also makes it harder to see 但黑暗也令得你
[26:43] where you’re going when you’re trying to escape. 逃跑时看不清方向
[26:45] Infrared paint is invisible in daylight 红外涂料白天看不出来
[26:47] but can be seen under a black light 但可以在黑光中显现
[26:49] or with the help of I.R. Goggles — 或戴上红外夜视镜
[26:51] useful if you need to find an exit in the pitch black. 在一片漆黑中有助于找到出口
[26:53] What in God’s name is that? 这他妈又是什么东西
[26:55] It’s his escape route. 这是他的逃跑路线
[26:57] Deans is planning to cut the power, 迪恩斯计划切断电源
[26:59] swap the sword, and follow this path out. 把剑掉包 然后循着这条路线逃出去
[27:07] He’ll head down this hallway 到时他会沿这条走廊下去
[27:08] and go out of the building through that door. 再从那扇门跑出大厦
[27:10] You still think you can handle this guy by yourself? 你还认为你自己可以摆平这盗贼吗
[27:16] 巴克乐兹先生 不情愿的客户
[27:20] I’m gonna call the police, have this Deans arrested. 我要报警 把这个迪恩斯抓起来
[27:24] You could, but he’ll walk. 你可以 但他会脱罪
[27:25] The moment Deans has the real sword, we’ve got him. 迪恩斯把真剑偷到手的一刻 我们就可以抓住他
[27:28] Until then, we don’t have enough to convict, 不然的话 没有足够的证据定罪
[27:30] not even on conspiracy. 连预谋偷盗都不行
[27:31] This is a dangerous game you want us to play — 你这是叫我们玩危险游戏啊
[27:33] sitting by, letting this thief lay hands on the sword. 坐一旁 任凭盗贼对这剑下手
[27:36] Well, it’s less dangerous than it sounds. 这其实没有你说的这么危险
[27:38] We know exactly when he’s going to make the swap. 我们知道他打算掉包的准确时间
[27:41] He wired a shut-off timer to this room’s power. 他在这间房的电源上连接了定时开关
[27:43] It’s set for 8:00 tonight. 设定在今晚八点
[27:44] Well, what if you just took it off and let the lights stay on? 假如我们把开关拿掉让灯一直亮着呢
[27:46] If we change anything, we risk spooking him. 我们作任何改动 等于是打草惊蛇
[27:49] When things go wrong, this guy gets violent. 而一旦事情出岔子 这个家伙是会心狠手辣的
[27:52] He hit a museum in Kyoto last year. 去年他偷盗京都一家博物馆
[27:54] It didn’t go so well. He set off a bomb to escape. 不太顺利 他为逃走引爆炸弹
[27:57] The pictures aren’t pretty. 场面惨不忍睹
[28:00] Throw your party, Mr. Bocklage. Leave the rest to us. 巴克乐兹先生 你只管办你的展会 剩下的交给我们
[28:02] We’ll worry about Deans. We have someone tailing him now. 迪恩斯我们会关照 我们的人已经在跟踪他了
[28:05] We’ll know the moment he enters the building. 他一进入大厦 我们就会知晓
[28:10] Your 3:00 is waiting. 预约三点见面的人在等您
[28:13] So, Sam’s going to watch Mr. Slippery? 那么萨姆会去监视狡猾先生喽
[28:16] I guess he’ll have to. 他非去不可
[28:18] I don’t love the idea of Jesse alone with Kendra. 我不放心杰西和坎卓单独在一起
[28:20] Oh, he can handle it. 他能搞定的
[28:24] The Libyans? 利比亚人
[28:28] The Chinese? 中国人
[28:29] Go fish. 一边凉快去
[28:30] Come on. 别这样
[28:31] Lady… 这位女同志
[28:32] Seriously, aren’t you bored? 说真的 你不无聊吗
[28:35] Are you getting tired, honey? 你是不是累了 亲亲
[28:37] Okay, if this was contract work, someone had to hire you, right? 好 如果这是合约做事 那就得有人雇你 对吧
[28:41] Now, we’ve been through every terrorist organization on the map. 我们把地图上所有恐怖组织从头到尾看过一遍了也没有
[28:43] Was this a private group? 是秘密组织吗
[28:45] I’m sorry. I-I wasn’t listening. 不好意思你说啥 我刚才走神了
[28:52] Let me explain something to you. 我跟你解释清楚
[28:54] You don’t have forever, okay? You need to talk. 时间不等人 你必须开口
[28:56] Really? You were put on a clock? 真的 你的头儿给了你时间限制
[29:03] Okay… 好吧
[29:04] How about we make another trade? 我们再做笔交易怎么样
[29:07] Somebody looking to play a little tit-for-tat again? 又想玩过家家游戏了吗
[29:09] Come on. There’s got to be something you want. 说呀 总有你想要的吧
[29:11] I think the better question is, what do you want? 我看该问问 你想要什么
[29:13] – I want answers. – Please. -我要答案 -拜托你
[29:15] This isn’t a cause for you. 这又不是你的事业
[29:17] This is a paycheck, and a small one at that. 你只是在拿钱做事 还没几个钱
[29:19] What do you get paid for this deal? 你干这个能分到多少
[29:21] 25? 二万五
[29:23] 30, tops? 三万最多了吧
[29:25] What if I pay you 10 times that? 我给你十倍怎么样
[29:30] 300, then? 你说三十万
[29:35] For what? I mean — 换取什么
[29:36] My freedom. 我的自由
[29:42] I can’t have this conversation. 我不能和你谈这个
[29:43] I’m not having this conversation. 我不和你谈这个
[29:45] I am done talking. 我要说的说完了
[29:48] You got to ask yourself, how do you want all this to end? 你得问问你自己 你希望这事怎么收场
[29:51] You can say no, and we can sit here 你可以拒绝 我们就耗在这儿
[29:53] until the sand runs out of your hourglass. 等你的时间一点点流逝
[29:56] Or you can say yes, 或者你也可以接受
[29:57] and I can put a lot of money in your pocket 我给你口袋里放一大笔钱
[29:59] and you can show me the way out of this dump. 你给我指个路怎么从这鬼地方出去
[30:06] $300,000? 三十万美金
[30:08] There’s an art 有一门艺术
[30:09] to letting someone think they’re corrupting you. 专门蒙骗人家让他们以为你被动摇了
[30:11] You can’t be too eager or too reluctant. 不能太着急 也不能太勉强
[30:14] You can’t be too quick or too slow. 不能马上答应 也不能拖太久
[30:16] Most of all, you have to sell the guilt in the eyes 最重要的 是让对方看到你眼里
[30:18] that comes with betrayal. 同时流露出愧疚和背叛
[30:22] Once they think they own you… 一旦他们认为自己得逞了
[30:26] …Then you make your move. 你就可以摆你的道了
[30:29] I’ll take that as a yes. 我当你是答应了
[30:43] Sammy boy, got some good news. 小萨同学 有好消息
[30:44] That’s my favorite flavor. Hit me. 最喜欢这调调了 说吧
[30:46] Kendra’s bribing me into letting her go. 坎卓贿赂我放她走
[30:48] I got an account number and the name of a money manager. 我套取到一个帐号和资金经理的名字
[30:50] No kidding. Well, that’s impressive. 有本事啊 佩服佩服
[30:52] Okay, I’ll call Barry, get him to sniff around, 那好 我打给巴里 让他打探打探
[30:54] see if he can’t track the money back to whoever hired her. 看能不能跟着钱追踪到雇她的人
[30:57] Perfect. How’s it going with you and the case of the Rusty sword? 好极了 你那个出土文物的案子进行得怎么样了
[30:59] All’s quiet on the slippery front. 迪恩斯家门口安安静静地
[31:00] Deans is laying low in his house. 他很低调地呆在家里
[31:02] I guess he’s conserving energy for the big event tonight. 估计在为今晚的活动保存体力
[31:04] Cool. Hey, let me ask you something. 好 我问你点事
[31:06] Is it weird that I kind of miss you? 我有点想你 这样奇怪吗
[31:08] Well, you have been hanging out 虽说你和一个杀气腾腾的变态
[31:09] with a homicidal psychopath, but, uh… 呆太久了 不过
[31:12] Ah, it’s a little weird. 是有点奇怪
[31:15] I thought maybe I’d do an accent, 我在想要不要来点口音
[31:17] you know, to really help sell this thing. 这样装得更像
[31:18] What?! 什么
[31:19] You know, I could talk like this. 我可以这样说
[31:21] That there sword is the real McCoy. Spot on. 那把刀是真品 如假包换
[31:23] No. No, no, no. No accent is better. 不 不 不 没有口音更好
[31:25] Just talk like yourself. 跟平时一样就行
[31:27] Okay. Let’s do this. 好吧 我们开始吧
[31:31] Who’s he? 他是谁
[31:32] Our antiquities expert. 我们的文物专家
[31:33] He’s gonna make sure the sword is real. 他会辨别这把刀的真伪
[31:36] Good afternoon. It’s nice — 下午好 很高兴…
[31:45] Waiting on you. 正在等你呢
[31:57] speak up. 大声点
[31:59] Oh, uh, sorry. 抱歉
[32:00] Um…Yes. I-I-it’s real. 是的 这 这是真品
[32:03] Mr. Bocklage, you’re on the installation. 巴克乐兹先生 你去安置那把刀
[32:06] Karen will set the perimeter, 凯伦会设置防御带
[32:08] so she’ll see anyone leaving the building. 这样就能看见离开大楼的每个人
[32:10] Then we’ll stay out of sight 然后我们隐蔽起来
[32:12] so Deans doesn’t catch wind of us and stays on schedule. 迪恩斯察觉不到就会按计划行事
[32:15] Then we all just wait for 8:00. 我们只要等到八点
[32:22] Michael Westen, if you knew you wanted me on perimeter duty, 迈克尔·韦斯顿 你既然想让我搞防御
[32:25] why did you let me wear my new party shoes? 为何让我穿舞会的新鞋呢
[32:27] They look stunning on you. Really. 你穿起来漂亮极了 真的
[32:40] This security thing is so boring. 安全工作真无聊
[32:44] Jesus. I wish I’d brought my gun. 天哪 真希望我也是带枪来的
[32:45] What? What am I supposed to do 怎么了 如果完全升级为
[32:48] if this gets all crazy-super-violent? 超级疯狂暴力状态 我应该做什么
[32:50] Find a corner. Hide. 找个角落 藏起来
[32:52] Yeah, Sam? 是 萨姆
[32:53] Yeah, Mike, you sure this Deans is our thief? 是 迈克 你确定这个迪恩斯是小偷吗
[32:56] Yeah. Why? 是 怎么了
[32:57] ‘Cause I just watched him get blown sky-high. 因为我刚看着他被炸成了碎片
[32:59] Somebody wired his car. 他的车被人做了手脚
[33:00] Now he’s hosting a neighborhood barbecue. 现在他正在办邻里烧烤会
[33:02] – Jesus. – What’s wrong? -天哪 -怎么了
[33:04] We’re chasing the wrong guy. Deans is dead. 我们跟错人了 迪恩斯死了
[33:06] What? What are we gonna do now? 什么 我们下一步做什么
[33:08] Get to the sword now. 马上去剑的展柜
[33:15] oh, God. T-that’s the fake! 天哪 这 这是赝品
[33:16] The onyx. That’s the wrong shade, and — 玛瑙 色泽不对 还有…
[33:19] Fi, has anyone left the building? 菲 有人离开大楼吗
[33:21] No, no one in nor out. Why? 不 没人进出 怎么了
[33:23] The sword has been swapped. Deans is dead. 那把剑被掉包了 迪恩斯也死了
[33:25] He wasn’t Mr. Slippery. Oh, God! 他不是狡猾先生 天哪
[33:26] Fi, I got to call you back. 菲 我得挂了
[33:28] Oh, he’s dead! He’s dead! 他死了 他死了
[33:30] – What the hell’s going on in here? – The thief has the sword. -这里到底怎么回事 -小偷拿走了那把刀
[33:33] What? But you told me was definitely Deans. 什么 可你说过肯定是迪恩斯
[33:34] I was wrong! It wasn’t Deans! 我错了 不是迪恩斯
[33:36] Well, then, who was it? Why’d he kill my guard? 那么 是谁 为什么杀死我的警卫
[33:38] He must have caught the thief trying to swap the sword. 小偷掉包时正好被他碰到
[33:40] He’s lying. He killed the guard. 他在说谎 是他杀了警卫
[33:42] No! No! We — we found him! 不 不是 我们 发现了他
[33:43] Where’s your head of security? 你的安保主管在哪里
[33:45] Sir, he switched the sword. 先生 剑是他换的
[33:47] Listen to me. Listen to me. 听我说 听我说
[33:48] The sword is still in the building. 那把剑还在大楼里
[33:50] – We have to lock it down. – You’re lying. -我们必须封锁大楼 -你在说谎
[33:52] Take him down. Now. 立刻抓住他
[34:02] Come on, Buddy. 过来 巴蒂
[34:06] Get him! Stop him! They’re getting away! 抓住他 阻止他 他们要跑了
[34:17] Hey! Stop! 站住
[34:19] In here, Buddy. 进去 巴蒂
[34:20] Hydraulic arms are safety features 为了减少伤害
[34:22] that slow the speed a door can close, 液压臂是关门时减速的
[34:24] to minimize injury. 安全部件
[34:25] But wrap a belt around them, 可是用带子缠绕后
[34:27] and they can be turned into an improvised lock. 就变成临时制作的锁子
[34:29] Yeah, Fi? 是 菲
[34:30] Michael, what the hell happened? 迈克尔 到底出了什么事
[34:32] Bocklage thinks we stole the sword. 巴克乐兹认为我们偷了那把剑
[34:33] Security’s chasing us. 保安正在追我们
[34:34] Well, I heard the explosion. I’m coming in. 我听见了爆炸 我这就进去
[34:36] I need you on the front door. 你得待在前门
[34:38] Fire-and-Rescue’s pulling people out. 消防人员正在疏散人群
[34:40] One of them’s got to be our guy. 其中之一肯定是那个小偷
[34:42] Okay, who am I looking for? 好 应该找什么人
[34:44] Who did we miss? Was there another guard? 我们漏了什么人 那里有别的警卫吗
[34:46] Fi, are all the firefighters wearing air masks? 菲 所有消防员都带着防毒面罩吗
[34:49] Yeah, I heard one say a gas line blew. 是的 我听说天然气管道泄漏
[34:51] They’re taking precautions. 他们采取了预防措施
[34:52] Why would the thief set off an explosion now? 为什么小偷不现在引爆呢
[34:54] Jesus. That’s how he’s getting away. 天哪 他就是这么逃跑的
[34:56] Probably did the same thing at the machine shop. 很可能在机械工厂也是同样的手段
[34:58] He’s dressed as a firefighter! 他穿得和消防员一样
[35:01] You need to get out here. I can’t cover them all myself! 你得出来 我自己可应付不来
[35:03] Working on it. 继续找
[35:07] Lungs…Burning…Badly. 我的肺 很呛 很难受
[35:10] All right, we’re getting out of here. 好吧 我们要离开这里
[35:12] How? Second floor. 怎么离开 这可是二楼
[35:13] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[35:14] Making an exit. 找个出口
[35:19] Are you serious?! How are we gonna — 你是认真的吗 我们怎么…
[35:21] keep your arms in. Land on your feet. 抱紧双臂 脚先着地
[35:24] Tuck and roll. 身体蜷曲向前滚
[35:26] It doesn’t matter if you’re a spy or a civilian — 你是间谍还是平民都没有关系
[35:28] falling isn’t fun. 跳楼都不好玩
[35:30] You can minimize injury by absorbing shock with your knees 你可以通过膝盖减震 撞击地面时滚动
[35:33] and rolling as you hit the ground. 来减少伤害
[35:34] But the most important thing you need to do 不过需要你做的最重要的事
[35:36] is remain calm and accept that it’s going to hurt. 是保持冷静并接受可能会受伤的事实
[35:49] Tuck and roll? 蜷曲着向前滚
[35:50] Tuck and roll? 蜷曲着向前滚
[35:52] What do we got, Fi? 有什么发现 菲
[35:53] A lot of firefighters went in. Only six have come out. 进去很多消防员 只出来六个
[36:01] Help! Help! 救命 救命
[36:05] Help! 救命啊
[36:10] Never mind, guys. Sorry. I’m fine. 没关系 伙计 抱歉 我很好
[36:25] Go, go, go! 快 快 快开车
[36:29] What was that secretary’s name, again? 再说一遍秘书的名字
[36:30] “S” Something. Uh, Sandy, Sally… “S”什么 珊迪 萨莉
[36:32] Selena. It’s her. She’s the thief. 塞莱娜 是她 她是小偷
[36:34] Oh, Mr. Slippery is a woman?! 狡猾先生原来是女的
[36:36] Jesus. She heard our whole plan. 天哪 她听过我们的全盘计划
[36:43] Buddy, reach into the duffel bag at your feet. Give me that rope. 巴蒂 从你脚旁边的帆布袋里 拿绳子给我
[36:46] – What are you doing? – I’m going fishing. -你要干什么 -我要钓鱼
[36:53] No, Michael. I love that bag. 不 迈克尔 我喜欢那个包
[36:55] Sorry, Fi. I never did. 抱歉 菲 我从来没喜欢过
[36:57] To stop a moving car, you can kill the engine, 阻止一辆行驶的汽车 可以破坏引擎
[36:59] kill the driver, or kill the tires. 弄死司机 或者破坏轮胎
[37:01] If you only have a small amount of explosives, 如果只有少量的炸药
[37:02] the tires are your target. 轮胎就是你的目标
[37:04] The trick is getting the charge in the right place. 诀窍是炸药放在正确的地方
[37:19] Get off of me! 放开我
[37:22] Get the hell off of me! 你他妈的放开我
[37:26] Well, that is quite an accessory, Selena. 这件饰品可真大哟 塞莱娜
[37:28] 塞莱娜 狡猾女士
[37:33] Buddy! I’m gonna kill you! 巴蒂 我要杀了你
[37:38] I’m gonna — 我要…
[37:39] I have to be honest. I didn’t see that one coming. 不得不坦白的说 我真没想到是这样
[37:51] Mmm! There’s Buddy’s buddies. 巴蒂的好兄弟们来了
[37:53] How many of those have you had? 那些东西你有多少
[37:55] Join me. Come on. You can borrow one of my suits. 来吧 进来泡一会 我的套装可以借你
[37:58] And, Fiona — 菲欧娜
[37:59] underwear…bikini… What’s the difference? 内衣 比基尼 有何不同呢
[38:03] Yeah. Maybe next time. 是啊 或许下次吧
[38:05] And maybe not. 还是不要了
[38:07] Right now, why don’t you just drink up 现在 为什么不干杯
[38:09] and be happy that it’s all over. 庆祝一切都结束了
[38:10] Yeah? 是吗
[38:11] Selena’s gonna be denied bail. 塞莱娜不允许被保释
[38:12] Bocklage is pressing charges — 巴克乐兹决定起诉她
[38:14] grand theft, conspiracy, and murder. 重大盗窃罪 同谋罪 还有谋杀罪
[38:16] I guess he took that explosion kind of personally, huh? 我想他以为爆炸是针对他一个人的了吧
[38:20] And what about that, uh, Deans guy? 那个叫迪恩斯的家伙呢
[38:22] Well, he was a local convict 他是当地的罪犯
[38:24] she was paying to swap the sword for her, 塞莱娜雇用他去换那把剑
[38:25] and when she learned we were onto her, 当她知道我们发现时
[38:27] she cut him off a little early. 就提前牺牲了迪恩斯
[38:29] She’s facing that charge, too. 她也面临同样的指控
[38:30] I-I can’t thank you guys enough. 我 我无法表达对你们的感谢
[38:32] I mean, I sleep easy now, knowing that I’ve got 我是说 知道我有一支私人游击战队
[38:36] a private platoon of guerrilla warriors at the ready. 随时候命 我现在能睡踏实了
[38:38] Let’s try not needing a “Platoon at 短期内还是不要出动
[38:40] the ready” anytime soon, okay? “随时候命的私人游击战队” 好吗
[38:45] Oh! Fiona! Uh, wait a sec. 菲欧娜 等一下
[38:47] I almost forgot. 我差点忘了
[38:50] I did this one for ya special. 特别为你制作的一款
[38:52] Buddy couture. 巴蒂时装包
[38:54] It’s the best fake I ever made. 这是我做过的最好的赝品
[38:56] Thank you, Buddy. 谢谢 巴蒂
[38:58] I-if you guys ever need me for anything, 如果你们需要我做什么
[39:01] you know where to find me. 知道在哪里能找到我
[39:08] This can’t be right. 事情不该是这样
[39:10] It is, Mike. Barry checked. 是的 迈克 巴里查过了
[39:12] Kendra’s money went through six banks 坎卓的钱通过六家银行
[39:13] and four holding companies in five different countries. 在五个国家的四家控股公司
[39:15] Yeah, and that’s just what we could confirm. 是的 我们只能确认这些
[39:17] Barry said there’s no end in sight, 巴里说这是无止尽的
[39:19] so, you know, we’re not gonna be following the money 短期内我们跟踪钱的来源
[39:21] to Kendra’s boss anytime soon. 找不到坎卓的老板
[39:22] Not many people would go to this much trouble 没有多少人会这么大费周章
[39:24] to remain anonymous. 隐姓埋名
[39:25] People who start wars for profit might. 除非是为了赚钱不惜发动战争的人
[39:27] So if the money’s a dead end, what’s Jesse planning? 如果钱的调查进了死胡同 杰西计划怎么办
[39:30] We had Barry wave his magic wand 我们让巴里挥舞了下他的魔术棒
[39:32] and make it look like Kendra’s bank account was drained. 造成坎卓的帐户被清空的假象
[39:34] Paper trail starts out in the exact opposite 钱入账的书面记录
[39:36] direction that the cash came in. 呈现的恰好相反
[39:38] I wonder how she’s gonna take it 我想知道当她看见
[39:39] when she sees the folks who sent her to Miami 派她来迈阿密的那些人拿光了她的钱
[39:41] just ripped her off — probably not well, huh? 她会作何反应 很可能不太好 是吧
[39:43] Oh, yeah. This is appointment television, baby. 是的 这是预定的电视节目 宝贝
[39:47] Yeah, wrap your head around it, honey. 是的 集中精神 亲爱的
[39:49] Look, if you’re confused, just admit it. 如果你觉得困惑 就承认吧
[39:51] I’ll r-repeat myself as many times as you need me to. 你需要我重复多少遍都可以
[39:53] You can’t be serious! 你不是认真的
[39:54] Oh, I’m completely serious! 我绝对是认真的
[39:56] You see that right there? You see it? 你看那里 你看见了吗
[39:58] That is a zero. 那是零
[39:59] A zero, as in, your account has been zeroed out. 零 就是你的账户被清零的零
[40:02] This isn’t possible! No one even knew about this account! 这不可能 没人知道这个账户
[40:04] Well, obviously, the people that paid you did! 显然 给你钱的人知道
[40:07] Think about it. 想想吧
[40:09] Whoever sent you to Miami must have cleaned you out 不论是谁派你来迈阿密的 我们一抓住你
[40:11] as soon as we grabbed you. 他们就踢你出局了
[40:12] Probably figured you wouldn’t be needing it. 很可能认为你不再需要钱了
[40:13] When you’re interrogating someone with nothing to lose, 当你审问一个一无所有的人时
[40:16] you have to give them another reason to talk. 你必须给他们开口的理由
[40:18] If you’re looking to motivate someone who’s cut off, alone, 如果你指望激发一个被牺牲的 孤独的人
[40:20] and convinced they’re going to die, 让他们相信自己就要死了
[40:22] you can’t beat revenge. 没什么比复仇更有力的
[40:24] The son of a bitch doesn’t get the tab just fuck– 狗娘养的没有付账 真他妈的
[40:30] What are you gonna do from that chair, Kendra, Hmm? 你在椅子上能做什么 坎卓
[40:32] What are you gonna do? 你打算做什么
[40:37] You already know that I came to Miami to work a contract. 你已经知道我是来迈阿密签合同的
[40:40] But there wasn’t just one target. 不过目标不止一个
[40:42] I came to wrap up a big job. Go on. 我是来完成一项重要工作的 继续说
[40:45] Kassar was just the first part. 卡萨只是第一部分
[40:47] There were three other names on that tape drive, 磁盘里还有三个名字
[40:49] all operatives hired to rob a bank — a safety-deposit box. 雇用的所有成员是为了抢劫银行 一个保管箱
[40:53] But they blew it. They got caught. 不过他们搞砸了 被逮捕了
[40:54] They proved themselves expendable. 他们证明了自己是牺牲品
[40:56] Expendable to who? Who sent you? 谁的牺牲品 谁派你来的
[40:59] If I knew his name, I’d tell you, believe me. 如果我知道他的名字就告诉你了 相信我
[41:01] But he kept it anonymous. 可他一直是匿名通信的
[41:03] I don’t even know what bank they were trying to hit. 我连他们要袭击哪家银行都不知道
[41:06] All I know is, it went down the 4th of last month. 我只知道 是上个月四号的事
[41:13] You promise me one thing. 你答应我一件事
[41:15] If this helps you track down the man that hired me, 如果能帮你们追查到雇用我的人
[41:17] you make sure he knows that I’m the one that ruined him. 你一定要让他知道是我出卖了他
[41:30] Who’s the predator and who’s the prey now, mama? 现在谁是猎手谁是猎物 我的妈呀
[41:33] I guess it’s time to track down 我想是时候追查出
[41:34] which bank they were trying to rob. 他们要抢劫哪家银行了
[41:35] Find the bank, figure out what they were trying to steal. 找到银行 查明他们想偷什么
[41:38] Might tell us a lot about who’s behind all this. 关于幕后黑手或许能知道的多一些
[41:40] All right. What do you want to do about her? 好的 你打算拿她怎么办
[41:41] Well, I faxed her prints to my guy at the FBI. 我把她的指纹传真给联邦调查局的伙计了
[41:44] She came back with warrants, so I figured I’d just 有了她的逮捕证 我认为
[41:46] make an anonymous donation to their bad-guy collection. 我刚为他们搜集坏人做了匿名贡献
[41:49] I will get… the duct tape. 我去拿… 胶带
[41:50] Wait just a minute, Jesse. First things first. 等一下 杰西 先做要紧事
[41:56] To the new guy, 敬新人
[41:57] for putting that hot slice of crazy in the rearview. 为解决了这个烫手山芋干杯
[42:05] Oh, man. 天哪
[42:07] It’s gonna be weird not hanging out 明天不跟她玩
[42:09] with her tomorrow, you know? 会很怪的 知道吗
[42:13] You could really use some more friends. 你真的需要更多的朋友
[42:16] I’d work on that. 我会努力的
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme