Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:02] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是…
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:07] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:09] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:14] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:16] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:19] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:25] …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:30] …Family, too… Hey, is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …If you’re desperate. 要是绝望的话
[00:34] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:38] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:44] Blood. Looks like somebody was dumping a body. 血迹 看来有人抛尸了
[00:47] That would explain why he disappeared. 难怪他失踪了
[00:48] The dead body belongs to Jeremiah Kassar. 死者的身份是耶利米·卡萨
[00:50] I hate to sound paranoid, 我也不想这么神经兮兮
[00:52] But we had break-ins around here recently. 但最近这边发生了几次闯空门
[00:53] 坎卓 友好的邻居
[00:55] She kills Kassar, 她杀了卡萨
[00:56] then sits on the place next door 然后守在隔壁
[00:58] to see if anyone comes knocking. 看是否有人上门
[01:05] We just blew a chance to end this thing. 我们错失了了结这事的机会
[01:07] I don’t know, Jesse. I think we’re just getting started. 我不这么看 杰西 我们才刚刚开始
[01:18] Spies are used to battling cutting-edge encryption 间谍总是惯于和最先进的加密技术
[01:21] and billion-dollar security. 以及最昂贵的保安系统做斗争
[01:24] But sometimes the toughest challenge 但有时候 最困难的挑战
[01:26] is cracking something old and out of date. 来自于老古董和过时的东西
[01:29] If you find yourself up against an obsolete tape drive 要是你面对的是早已被淘汰
[01:32] loaded with arcane software, 且配有晦涩软件的磁带机
[01:34] you can either find yourself a time machine… 你要不给自己找台时光穿梭机
[01:37] or admit defeat. 要不就只得认栽
[01:43] 14 phone calls, 打了14通电话
[01:45] 7 data-recovery experts, 找了7个数据恢复专家
[01:46] and three hours of arm-twisting to even access this drive, 费了3个小时的劲只是想访问磁盘
[01:49] and it’s unreadable! 结果 无法读取
[01:49] I know it’s a little frustrating — 我明白这有点让人泄气
[01:51] “Frustrating”? Oh, it’s more than frustrating, Michael. 有点泄气吗 远不止这样 迈克
[01:53] We’re trying to track down the people 我们正试图追查
[01:54] that let a psychopath stick explosives in a Miami hotel! 那个让疯子在迈阿密一宾馆安炸药的家伙
[01:57] We have nothing. 我们什么也没查到
[01:58] I wouldn’t say it’s nothing. 我不会说什么也没有
[02:00] Look — 听着
[02:01] No, no! Not in the trash! 不 不行 不能扔
[02:03] The owner of this killed our best lead, 这玩意的主人掐断了我们最好的线索
[02:05] which makes her someone we should talk to. 所以我们该和她谈谈
[02:08] The elusive Kendra. 神出鬼没的坎卓小姐
[02:10] You think she’s just gonna give you a call? 你觉得她会给你来个电话吗
[02:12] Invite you to brunch? 邀请你一起吃早午餐吗
[02:15] Spies always assume they’re being followed. 间谍通常假设他们被跟踪了
[02:18] It could mean nothing that a route is blocked, 某通道被封 大家只能从一个出口离开
[02:21] forcing everyone to leave the building through one exit. 可能没有什么
[02:22] But when that exit is in view of a driver 但是 当一名司机一直盯着那个出口
[02:25] who’s been sitting in a parked car since you walked in, 自你走进建筑 便一直安坐于车中时
[02:28] that starts to mean something. 那就意味深长了
[02:31] Good news. 好消息
[02:32] I think Kendra just found us. 我觉得坎卓发现我们了
[02:35] Great sadan. Right behind you. 灰色轿车 就在你身后
[02:39] You think she’s been sitting on this place? 你觉得她一直在这里守株待兔么
[02:41] She probably figured 她可能觉得
[02:42] we’d have to bring the tape drive here at some point. 我们总有一天得把磁带机带到这里来
[02:45] Which we did. 事实是 我们的确来了
[02:46] Still think this is a dead end? 还觉得是条死胡同吗
[02:48] It is if she kills us. 若她杀了我们的话就是
[02:51] Aw, thanks, dear. 多谢 亲爱的
[02:54] Hey, Mike. 嗨 迈克
[02:55] How’s “Operation: Boring tape-drive”? “无聊磁带机行动”进展如何
[02:57] Just got more interesting. Kendra’s surveilling us. 越来越有趣了 坎卓在监视我们
[03:00] Oh, everybody’s favorite murderer makes a special appearance. 大家最喜欢的凶手出场很特别
[03:03] You need help losing her? 要帮忙甩掉她吗
[03:04] No, we need help grabbing her, tossing her into a storage container, 不用 抓住她 把她扔进集装箱
[03:07] getting some answers. 让她开口
[03:08] How quick can you get over to the design district? 你要多久能赶到时尚区
[03:11] About a half an hour, maybe less. 大概半小时 可能更快
[03:12] You want to run her through foot traffic? 你想在她步行的时候下手吗
[03:14] Yeah. Let’s get her walking. You play lookout. 对 让她走路 你来把风
[03:17] There’s an alley behind the dress stores. 服装店的后面有条小巷
[03:19] We can grab her there. 我们能在那里逮住她
[03:20] Okay. Game on. See you in 30. 行 好戏上演 30分钟后见
[03:25] That sound good to you? 你没问题吧
[03:26] All I heard was “Dress stores.” 我就听到”服装店”了
[03:29] You know, if I’m gonna spend the afternoon playing bait, 听着 要是我得耗上一个下午当诱饵
[03:31] I think you should buy me the nicest thing I see. 你得给我买件我看上的好东西
[03:36] Being hunted isn’t always a bad thing. 被追捕并非总是件坏事
[03:39] When someone’s on your tail, you can pick the route. 当你被跟踪 你就能选择路线
[03:42] And if you’re really good, 而且若你真的很厉害
[03:44] you can lead them into a trap of your own. 你就能将他们引入你下的圈套
[03:48] – Yeah. Sam – Well, there’s no sign of Kendra, -萨姆 -没见到坎卓的影子
[03:50] unless she’s disguised as a fat tourist. 除非她化妆成了胖子游客
[03:52] Well, keep your eyes open. She’s slick. 继续盯着 她很狡猾
[04:00] Well, that could be our girl. 那可能是我们要找的丫头
[04:02] Okay, Mikey, pick up the pace. 行 迈迈 加快步伐
[04:07] Yep. 没错
[04:08] She’s tailing you with reflections. 她跟踪你的时候很警惕
[04:09] The girl’s got some moves. 这丫头有两把刷子
[04:11] Wonder where she got her training. 好奇她是在哪里受的训练
[04:13] Not sure, but there’s something about her that bugs me. 不确定 但她身上的一些特点让我担忧
[04:18] 坎卓 职业杀手
[04:20] Okay, your alley’s coming up. 好了 小巷就要到了
[04:22] I left a taser for you underneath a crate. 我在板条箱下面留了把电击枪给你
[04:24] I’ll bring up the rear. 我垫后
[04:40] Okay, Mikey. All yours, any second now. 行了 迈迈 就位 随时可以下手
[04:57] Where is she? 她人呢
[05:11] You dropped your phone. 你的手机掉了
[05:13] Oh, did I? 是吗
[05:15] Seems like I’m always losing things. 看起来我总是丢东西
[05:17] Who are you? 你是谁
[05:18] I could ask you the same question. 我也想问同样的问题
[05:19] It’s “Kendra,” right? 你是坎卓吧
[05:21] That’s as good a name as any. 就是个名字
[05:22] Why are you after me? 你为何追踪我
[05:24] And here I was, thinking it was the other way around. 既然你在追踪我
[05:26] Why don’t you come back down 你为何不下来
[05:27] so we can have a nice, little chat? 我们就能好好聊聊
[05:29] A little chat with the guy who tried to grab me in an alley? 和个想在巷子里抓我的人有什么可聊
[05:32] A couple days ago, you tried to kill me. 几天前 你想要杀了我
[05:34] Too shame. 可惜了
[05:35] Look, I’m willing to forgive and forget. 你看 我很乐意不计前嫌
[05:37] But sooner or later, you’ll want to meet up. 不过迟早 你会想要见面的
[05:40] I have something that you want. 我有你想要的东西
[05:41] Mm, someone’s cocky. I like that. 有人很狂啊 我喜欢
[05:45] I hope you’re ready to have some fun. 我希望你做好了玩一把的准备
[05:54] So now Kendra knows you’re after her? 这么说坎卓知道你在找她了
[05:56] She knew that before. 她早就知道了
[05:58] And now we know that she’s after us, 而现在我们知道她也在找我们
[05:59] which is an opportunity. 这是个机会
[06:00] Yeah, it’s an opportunity for one of us to end up dead. 没错 我们很可能因此送命
[06:02] She’s probably tracking us with that phone. 她可能通过那个手机在追踪我们
[06:04] Right. Because I’m an amateur. 得 别说得我好像是菜鸟
[06:05] I forwarded the phone to this burner. 我把电话转到这个一次性预付手机上
[06:08] Kendra’s gonna want her tape drive back. 坎卓会想要回她的磁带机
[06:10] I’m gonna offer to let her buy it back from me. 那我就让她花钱买回去
[06:12] So you’re baiting a killer? 这么说你是在给个杀手下套吗
[06:14] You don’t have to be counter-intel to see the risk in that. 用不着反情报人员就能看出其中的风险
[06:16] It’s the best way to get her close to us. 这是让她接近我们的最佳方案
[06:18] And when she’s close, I grab her. 当她靠近 我就能将她擒获
[06:20] Trust me. I’ve done this before. 相信我 我以前就干过
[06:22] Mm-hmm. And how are you still alive? 好吧 你居然还能活到现在
[06:25] Michael! Jesse said you’d be dropping by. 迈克 杰西刚说了你会顺道过来
[06:28] Good timing. You can meet a friend of mine. 正是时候 你能见见我的一个朋友
[06:29] Actually, I’m a little busy. 其实 我有点忙
[06:30] Okay. 好吧
[06:32] I’ll tell her not to worry about the drug dealers. 我会告诉她别担心毒贩子
[06:36] This woman’s in the middle of a serious situation, Mike. 迈克 这个女人深陷大麻烦中
[06:38] You’re in on this? 你要插手吗
[06:39] Why do you think I asked you to come over here? 那你觉得我为什么要你过来呢
[06:41] I expect this from her. 我还以为那是她的主意
[06:46] Lauren was my favorite doctor before she moved to homestead. 劳伦搬去农庄前是我最喜欢的医生
[06:49] Her boyfriend’s kind of a community leader down there. 她男友在那里算是个社会活动家
[06:51] David started the clinic last year. 戴维去年开了个诊所
[06:53] I volunteer down there. 我在那里做志愿者
[06:54] This town’s been hit hard with the economy. 小镇在经济危机中遭受严重打击
[06:56] My mom mentioned something about drug dealers. 我妈妈提到和毒贩有关
[06:58] Yeah. A couple months ago, 没错 几个月前
[07:00] these drug dealers showed up in town, 这帮毒贩来到镇上
[07:01] started selling heroin right outside our front door. 就在我们门外售卖海洛因
[07:03] Can you believe that? 你能相信吗
[07:04] They’re slinging dope right by the clinic, man. 老天 他们就在诊所外公然吸毒
[07:06] Did you call the cops? 你报警了吗
[07:07] David called them a few times. 戴维报了几次警
[07:09] The police show up, they arrest a drug dealer or two, 警察来了 逮捕了一两个毒贩
[07:11] but half an hour later, 但是半小时后
[07:12] there’s another dealer in the same spot. 就会有另一个毒贩出现在原地
[07:14] Yeah, it gets worse, too. 而且 情况越来越糟
[07:18] Yesterday, David was walking to his car. 昨天 戴维准备上车时
[07:19] These guys attacked him. They beat him up. 这些家伙袭击了他 揍了他
[07:21] They said they knew he called the cops. 他们说知道是他报的警
[07:23] They told him to get out of town. 要让他滚出小镇
[07:24] But of course David’s not going to do that. 戴维当然不会离开
[07:30] I’m scared they’re gonna kill him. 我担心他们会杀了他
[07:35] I’m not even sure what I’m asking here, but, um… 我都不知道我需要怎样的帮助 但是
[07:38] He’ll see what he can do, hmm? 他会想办法的
[07:40] 劳伦 担心的女友
[08:01] Hey, Lauren. 嗨 劳伦
[08:03] Hi. 你好
[08:04] Thank you for coming. Please, come on back. 多谢过来 请到后面来
[08:06] I’m sorry it’s so hectic here. 很抱歉这里有点忙乱
[08:08] The other clinic closed two weeks ago. 另一个诊所两周前关闭了
[08:10] Now it’s… Just us. 现在 就只有我们了
[08:11] David, these are the people we were talking about. 戴维 这就是我们说过的那些人
[08:15] No. Please, Lauren. I’m busy. 不行 求你 劳伦 我忙着呢
[08:16] “Hello” to you too. 好吧 你也好
[08:18] I’m Michael. This is Jesse. This is Fiona. 我是迈克 这是杰西 还有菲奥娜
[08:22] I appreciate you stopping by. 我很感激你们过来
[08:23] But Lauren’s told me all about you, 但是劳伦已经和我说了你们的事
[08:25] and working outside the law will only make matters worse. 借助非法律途径只会让事情恶化
[08:27] Now, there’s only one move here, 现在 只有一个办法
[08:28] and that’s to keep calling the cops 就是继续报警
[08:30] until the dealers go away. 直到毒贩离开
[08:31] Correct me if I’m wrong, 要是我没说错的话
[08:32] but isn’t that why they want you dead? 他们不是要你死么
[08:34] Yes, it is. 对 没错
[08:36] And trust me, I’m not trying to be a hero here, 相信我 我并不是想当英雄
[08:38] but those thugs 不过那些暴徒
[08:39] are selling heroin all over the neighborhood. 在整个地区贩卖海洛因
[08:41] And someone has to stand up to them, 必须有人站出来反抗
[08:44] and if people around here are too afraid to call the cops themselves — 要是这里的人太害怕 不敢报警
[08:47] Look, David, 听着 戴维
[08:48] I know you think you’re doing the right thing. 我理解 你认为你做的是正确的
[08:49] But having the cops drag away a few street-level dealers 但是让警察逮捕几个街头毒贩
[08:51] isn’t gonna solve your problem. 并不能解决你的问题
[08:52] All you’re doing is hurting 你所做的只是
[08:53] their bottom line by a couple percent. 稍稍伤及他们的收益
[08:55] They tried to reason with you. Next time, it’ll be worse. 上次他们恐吓你 下次会更严重
[08:58] Well, I won’t be intimidated. 我可不会被吓倒
[08:59] I’ve dealt with people like this before. 我曾和这样的人打过交道
[09:01] I’ve set up clinics in brazilian favelas, 我曾在巴西的贫民区
[09:04] villages in Uganda — 乌干达的村庄开过诊所
[09:06] And usually Miami is a little safer, 通常迈阿密更安全些
[09:08] but in this case…You’re gonna get yourself killed. 不过眼下的情形 你会害死你自己的
[09:12] I hope you’re not paying them 我希望你没付钱让他们
[09:13] for this pep talk. 说这些鼓舞士气的话
[09:14] David, please listen to them. 戴维 求你听听他们的话
[09:15] They’re here to solve our problem. 他们是来帮我们解决麻烦
[09:20] So, what? 怎么样
[09:21] You just…snap your fingers and the dealers disappear? 你就打个响指 毒贩就消失吗
[09:23] Well, it’s worked before. 以前起效过
[09:25] We’ll figure out something. 我们会想个办法
[09:26] The point is, we’ll deal with them from the outside 关键是 我们从外面打击他们
[09:29] so they don’t retaliate against you or the clinic. 这样的话 他们不会找你和诊所报复
[09:38] All right. Fine. 好吧 随你
[09:41] 戴维 委托人
[09:43] He seemed to really like us. 他看上去真喜欢我们啊
[09:45] Hey, the guy’s standing up for his community. 这家伙为了他的社区挺身而出
[09:47] It’s pretty inspiring. 这很振奋人心
[09:48] There’s a fine line between inspiring and suicidal. 振奋人心和自杀倾向间的界限模糊
[09:51] I saw we hit them hard, 我觉得我们该狠狠教训他们
[09:52] send a message. 让他们识相
[09:53] Guys, we don’t even know who we’re dealing with. 伙计们 我们都不知道对手什么来头
[09:55] Let’s figure out who these guys are working with. 先弄清楚这些人和谁是一伙的
[09:57] Fine. 行
[09:58] Just promise there will be some hitting involved at some point. 保证到时会有刺激的部分就好
[10:01] Kendra. Nice to hear from you. 坎卓 很高兴接到你的电话
[10:03] First ring. 你接得真快
[10:04] I hope you didn’t stay up all night waiting for my call. 我希望你没有彻夜不眠地等我的电话
[10:07] The anticipation was killing me. 我等得心焦
[10:08] Imagine how special it’ll be when we meet face to face. 想象一下当我们见面时 会多么的特别
[10:11] Well, I’d love to meet up, 我很愿意碰面
[10:12] as long as you’re bringing me a gift. 只要你给我带件礼物就行
[10:14] I don’t know about a gift, 礼物我不知道
[10:16] but the tape drive will cost you 50 grand. 不过磁带机的话 你得付上5万美金
[10:18] There you go — killing the mood. 你看看 情绪都给毁了
[10:20] Well, I’ll make it up to you. 我会补偿你的
[10:23] Brickell plaza, tomorrow at 4:00. 布里坎广场 明天4点
[10:25] Don’t be late. 别迟到了
[10:28] Someone’s getting a little too flirty for his own good. 某人风骚得有点过头了
[10:31] Fi, I’m trying to snatch Kendra off the street 菲 我只是想借机抓住坎卓
[10:33] and tie her to a chair. 然后把她捆椅子上
[10:35] You are not helping your cause. 一点说服力都没有
[10:37] This is just a harmless game of cat and mouse 就是玩玩无害的猫鼠游戏而以
[10:39] between me and a professional killer! 还是跟一个职业杀手
[10:41] I should scout Brickell Plaza. 我要先去布里坎广场踩点
[10:43] Think you guys can climb the dope-dealing food chain? 你们能顺藤摸瓜查出毒品销售链吗
[10:45] Yeah, yeah, we’ll get Sam out here, 没问题 我叫萨姆过来
[10:46] find another corner those dealers are working, 找到他们另一个销售点
[10:48] figure out who’s running the show. 然后查出幕后老大
[10:50] Give me a ride home first? 先送我回家行不
[10:51] Take the bus, Romeo. 坐公交吧 大情圣
[10:53] It’s a dangerous neighborhood. 这附近可不怎么太平
[11:07] These guys are pros, Fi. 这些人很专业 菲
[11:08] See, nobody ever touches 看 谁也不会同时
[11:10] the drugs and the money at the same time. 接触毒品和钱
[11:13] If we were cops, 如果我们是警察
[11:14] we would basically have about nothing on them. 那就基本抓不到罪证
[11:16] Reason number 337 I’m glad I’m not a cop. 为我庆幸我不是警察又加多一条理由
[11:20] Sleazebag number one is doing his count. 贱男一号在数钱
[11:22] You think the runner’s on his way? 取钱的是不是快来了
[11:24] Let’s hope. 希望如此
[11:26] As much as I like watching a liquor store parking lot… 这就像我盯着贩酒商店外的停车场等进货
[11:32] We doing this or what, people? 我们到底动不动手
[11:34] I’m the impatient one around here. 通常我才是急性子那个
[11:36] It’s looking like the money’s on its way. 看来钱要被转移了
[11:38] Well, it sounds like they need a new customer. 听起来该新客户出场了
[11:41] If you’ve ever accidentally 如果你曾经不小心
[11:42] set off an alarm at a clothing store, 触发过服装店的警报
[11:44] you know how radio-frequency tags work. 你就会知道无线射频标志是怎么工作的
[11:47] Spies use lightweight rfid trackers, too. 间谍也会使用轻质的无线射频跟踪器
[11:51] But instead of catching shoplifters, 不过并非为了抓小偷
[11:53] they’re able to tail their targets more effectively. 而是为了更高效地追踪目标
[12:04] – Whatcha want? – Need five dimes. -要点啥 -来五份
[12:05] Oh, it’s 60 bucks. 六十块
[12:07] Bounce radio waves off an rfid tracker 接收射频追踪器信号
[12:11] with a modified digital depth finder, 可用改装的数字深度探测仪
[12:13] and you can keep tabs on whatever you like 你可以持续追踪你的目标
[12:15] without having to get too close. 而又无需靠近
[12:23] Then it’s just a matter of waiting for it to move. 然后只需坐等目标转移
[12:26] That’s our runner. 那就是取钱的
[12:35] And this is where the money goes. 看来这就是小金库
[12:41] Well, you don’t have to be an expert in body language 不是肢体语言学家都能看的出来
[12:43] to see that he’s the one calling the shots. 那家伙是老大
[12:46] Running his operation out of a strip club. 在脱衣舞俱乐部外边处理生意
[12:49] Classy. 漂亮
[12:51] Still, I should probably follow him in there, Fi. 按常理我应该跟进去看看 菲
[12:53] This surveillance could take a while. 可能得侦查一会儿了
[12:54] Well, you know, there is a quicker way 你知道的 有条捷径
[12:56] to get a handle on his operation. 能了解他的行动
[12:58] Michael’s old neighbor. 迈克尔的老邻居
[12:59] Sugar? Really? 苏格 你当真
[13:01] He owes us a favor. 他欠我们人情
[13:02] And he obviously knows the drug scene. 毒品圈子他最熟
[13:04] I really don’t like hanging out with that guy. 我不怎么喜欢跟他打交道
[13:05] Well, I’m calling him. 我打给他
[13:07] You’re the one who volunteered for inside surveillance. 你不是自愿进去侦查吗
[13:23] Whatcha looking for, Sammy? Jack-and-Jills, tachas? 来点什么 老萨 杰基还是塔莎[均为毒品名]
[13:27] No drugs, Sugar. We just want your expertise. 不提毒品 苏格 跟你咨询点事
[13:30] 苏格 迈克尔的老邻居
[13:32] You know any big dope dealers in homestead? 知道本地有什么大毒枭吗
[13:34] Nah, it’s small-time down this way. 不 都是些不入流的
[13:35] Ain’t no real ballers south of 142nd. 142公路以南没有真正的老大
[13:37] Yeah? There might be one now. 是吗 现在不是来了一个
[13:42] Oh, no, man. 不是吧 老兄
[13:44] What kind of malfeasance you got me mixed up in here? 你怎么让我蹚这浑水
[13:47] That dude’s psychotic. He gives dealers a bad name. 那个疯子 毒贩的名声都被他搞坏了
[13:50] Sounds like you know him. 看来你认得他
[13:51] Vince Cutler. Everybody in the game knows him. 文斯·卡勒 圈里人都认得他
[13:53] He came down from the Bronx, 他从布朗斯过来
[13:55] and now he’s spreading through Dade County like the plague. 像个灾星在戴县四处作乱
[13:59] 卡勒 毒品圈的灾星
[14:02] A couple years back, in hialeah, he shot my friend Carl. 前几年 在海里亚他打死我朋友卡尔
[14:04] He’d have shot me too, 老子也差点在劫难逃
[14:05] but I swore I’d stay out of his business forever. 我向他发誓这辈子不插手他的生意
[14:07] And now I’m hanging in his strip joint. 而现在我在他场子里现身
[14:08] Thanks, Sammy. This is suicide. 托你的福 老萨 你是让我送死
[14:10] This is a public place, Sugar. You’re okay. 这是公共场所 苏格 不会有事
[14:12] You don’t get it. 你是不知道
[14:13] He’s been cozying up to some Mexican cartels. 他拉拢的几个墨西哥贩毒集团
[14:15] They fronted him a huge stash. Now he’s got to pay them back. 给了他一大批藏货 现在该付货款了
[14:17] Ain’t nobody scarier than somebody trying to move up — 这种急着上位的人最恐怖
[14:20] Wait, wait. Wait a second. 等会 等一下
[14:21] How do you know that, about his stash? 你怎么知道的 他的藏货
[14:22] Everybody knows, man. He’s a heavy hitter. 人人都知道 他可是远近闻名
[14:25] You need more reasons why we got to get the hell up out of here? 我们赶紧脱身吧 你还有异议吗
[14:27] Wait, Sugar. Wait, wait. Hang on. Wait a second. 等等 苏格 等一下
[14:30] Working in the field often demands making tough decisions. 外勤任务中常需要做两难选择
[14:34] Yo, grab him. 抓住他
[14:35] But if you have to choose 如果你必须在
[14:36] between letting someone get killed 看着别人被杀
[14:38] Is that Sugar? 这不是苏格嘛
[14:39] or getting beat up as a distraction… 和自己挨打以转移视线中选择
[14:41] Oh! Yo! 嘿
[14:42] “Yo,” Yourself! Hey, you owe me a drink! “嘿”个毛啊 你得赔我一杯酒
[14:44] Move out of my way. 闪开
[14:45] I’ll move out of your way when you buy me another drink. 你给我再买一杯我就闪
[14:47] Oh! Hey! I didn’t ask for a lap dance! 别激动 又没让你跳脱衣舞
[14:50] You should thank me for letting you walk out of here. 我没让你横着出去 你就感恩戴德吧
[14:52] Okay. Thank you. 好啊 多谢了
[14:53] …You pick the bruised ribs… 你一准会选择自己挨打
[14:55] every time. 屡试不爽
[14:57] Right. Yeah. Hey. Point taken. 好吧 我懂了
[14:59] Nothing distracts someone like rage, 没什么能让暴怒的人分心
[15:01] although getting someone really angry 但是把这种人惹毛
[15:02] can be risky. 是要冒很大风险的
[15:07] Man, you should have left when you had the chance! 敬酒不吃吃罚酒
[15:14] Yeah, you want some? 要试试吗
[15:21] Thought I’d introduce myself to the head honcho. 我已经跟那老大打过照面了
[15:24] Oh, and how’d that go? 情况如何
[15:25] Worst surveillance ever 这辈子最糟的侦查
[15:30] This is insane! 这太疯狂了
[15:32] I can’t let you turn this place into a fortress! 我不能让你们把这里变成防御工事
[15:34] Sorry, David — from now on, 抱歉 戴维 从现在起
[15:35] everyone comes and goes through the front door 人人都从前门进出
[15:37] so we can keep an eye on things. 这样我们才能掌控全局
[15:38] Is that — no, please do not bring a gun in here. 那是 不 别把枪带进来
[15:40] I thought you were just gonna tell the dealers to go away. 我以为你们要跟毒贩子谈判
[15:43] We’re not gonna get rid of them that easily. 要摆脱他们没那么简单
[15:45] This guy, Cutler, has to pay back his supplier. 这个卡勒要给供货商返款
[15:47] They need to run the corners 24/7. 所以得不分昼夜地营销
[15:49] So they’ll never leave? 这么说他们永远也不会走
[15:51] Not without a good reason. 除非有很好的理由
[15:52] But we’ll give them a good reason. 而我们就得给他找个理由
[15:54] They took a huge amount of heroin from the cartel. 他们从贩毒集团那弄了一大批海洛因
[15:56] They need to sell it to pay off the debt. 他们得用收益还账
[15:58] So we need to find his supply, take it, 我们要找到藏货 顺手牵之
[15:59] and he’ll be running from some very angry mexicans. 他就不得不跑路躲帐了
[16:03] So you’re gonna steal his drugs? 你们要偷他的毒品
[16:04] Well, that sounds even crazier than calling the police. 听着还是叫警察比较靠谱
[16:07] David, think of it this way. 戴维 这么说吧
[16:09] The police are kind of like this bandage here. 警察就像这些创可贴
[16:11] They mostly just cover up the problem. 只能把问题暂时掩盖
[16:13] We’re more like… 我们更像是
[16:16] this. 这个
[16:20] So how do you plan to find where this guy hides his drugs? 那你们打算怎么找到藏毒地点
[16:23] We’re gonna give him something else to hide. 我们给他点别的东西藏
[16:25] And what do you have that a drug dealer needs to hide? 你们有什么毒贩想藏的东西
[16:27] We need some fentanyl. 吩坦尼[可提升毒品药效的止痛剂]
[16:29] Do you know any veterinarians? 你认识什么兽医吗
[16:37] I’m not sure if my head is throbbing from the cut 不知道我脑袋的抽痛是伤口造成
[16:38] or the prospect of spending more time with Sugar. 还是因为又要跟苏格坐在一起
[16:41] You’ll know soon. 马上揭晓
[16:43] He’s here. 他来了
[16:45] Hey, what up, boys? 怎么样 伙计们
[16:48] I’m on the team, bro. 好兄弟 讲义气
[16:51] We’re going after Cutler’s stash. 我们在追踪卡勒的藏毒地点
[16:54] We need a little more help. 需要你帮点小忙
[16:55] Cutler? Hey, was I, like, not clear before? 卡勒 我说得不够清楚吗
[16:57] Because I think I remember saying something 我记得我说过
[16:58] about staying away from that dude 别去惹那家伙
[17:00] before Sammy here got wrecked. 老萨挨揍之前就说了
[17:01] I wouldn’t consider this “Wrecked”, 我那不叫”挨揍”
[17:02] and stop calling me “Sammy.” 别再叫我”老萨”
[17:04] I’m just saying, I’m with you guys. I owe you. 我就想说 我跟你们一拨 我欠你们
[17:07] My word is bond… except for this time. 我说话算数 除了这次
[17:10] Relax, Sugar. 别紧张 苏格
[17:10] You’re not getting anywhere near Cutler again. 不会再让你去接近卡勒
[17:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:13] Now, if there’s anything else I can do for you guys — 要是其他地方我能帮忙
[17:14] I just need you to make a few phone calls. 我就要你打几个电话
[17:16] Call your buddies up north 打给你在北边的兄弟
[17:17] and tell them to remember working with me. 让他们说曾跟我做过生意
[17:19] I got to vouch for you? 让我替你担保吗
[17:21] How about instead I get you guys some fine-ass cuban cigars? 不如我给你们弄点上好的古巴雪茄
[17:24] You guys like cubans? 喜欢古巴雪茄吗
[17:27] Okay. I’ll make some calls. 好吧 我打就是了
[17:41] Spies spend so much time 间谍总是花太多时间
[17:43] thinking through operations from every angle 想把行动策划得天衣无缝
[17:45] that occasionally they get too clever for their own good. 但时不时也会弄巧成拙
[17:48] Sometimes, you’re better off keeping things simple. 有时直截了当反而效果更好
[17:51] If a drug dealer is looking to get rich, 对付想发财的毒贩
[17:53] there’s no better approach 最好的办法就是
[17:55] than offering him a great deal on drugs. 给他大宗毒品交易
[18:14] Vince. 文斯
[18:15] Vince Cutler. 文斯·卡勒
[18:16] Kyle Barkley. 凯尔·巴克利
[18:18] I heard you’ll be running this town soon. 听说你快要拿下这座城了
[18:21] I figured I would speed up the clock 我来做你的推手
[18:22] and get to say I knew you when. 帮你快点上位
[18:23] I got no idea who you think I am. 不知你说的什么
[18:26] I’m just here to watch the girls, 我是来看妞儿的
[18:27] not trying to make friends. 不是来交友的
[18:29] I got enough friends. I’m here to talk business. 我朋友够多了 我是来谈生意的
[18:31] Hold on — I could be sitting anywhere in the world right now. 别动手 我可以找任何人合作
[18:33] But I’m sitting here next to you. Do you know why? 但我找上了你 为啥
[18:35] ’cause you and I, we have a lot in common. 因为你跟我 咱俩有很多共同点
[18:36] We’re a perfect fit. 我们太登对了
[18:38] Just gonna hit you with one word — 我说一个词就能切中你要害
[18:39] One word — 就一个
[18:41] Fentanyl. 吩坦尼
[18:42] You spikin’ your punch with it? 它能让你无坚不摧无往不利
[18:44] This is neither the time nor the place — 这里不适合谈
[18:46] Don’t answer. I already know you’re not. 不用说了 我明白
[18:47] You’d have a nicer watch. 你的表挺漂亮
[18:48] Hol– hey, hold on. Hold on. 等会 等会
[18:50] You want to live in the ’90s, be my guest. 你要当保守派 随你的便
[18:52] Wait. 等等
[18:52] If you want to deal your junk, you want to chase some tail, 你要继续卖垃圾货 你要做缩头乌龟
[18:55] you want to enjoy the small time, 你要安于你这盘小买卖
[18:57] I’ll find somebody else to make rich. 那我就帮别人发财去
[18:58] But if you want to make your stuff 10 times stronger 但要想让你的药效猛十倍
[19:00] with my synthetic painkiller, 就和我的止痛药混调
[19:02] you won’t find a better product for a better price. 你再也找不到这么物美价廉的了
[19:07] All right. 好吧
[19:17] So, what? You, uh… You in wholesale? 怎么样 你的货源充足吗
[19:19] Yeah, I was shipping pharmaceutical-grade fentanyl 我过去贩运药品级的吩坦尼
[19:22] to D.C. 到华盛顿
[19:23] Dealer up there — his junk’s so strong, 那边的贩卖商 把他那垃圾货调得很猛
[19:24] he could barely pocket all the cash. 他赚得满仓满谷
[19:27] Fool got shot at a dogfight. 那傻瓜在混战里被打了一枪
[19:29] Now, all of a sudden, I’m a supplier without a demander. 我这个供货商突然失去了买家
[19:32] Yeah, well, I can be demanding. 我也许可以当你的买家
[19:35] Okay, then. Okay. 那就好了
[19:36] Show me your stuff. I check its purity. 让我看看你的货 看看纯度
[19:38] I show you how to lace it. 我教你怎么混调
[19:40] But I don’t work with walk-ins from out of nowhere. 不过我不跟来历不明的不速之客交易
[19:43] Well, of course I’m a walk-in. 好吧 我是不速之客
[19:44] We haven’t — we don’t know each other. 我们还没 我们彼此还不认识呢
[19:46] Let me get your digits. Let’s swap. 咱们来交换手机号
[19:48] Go. 说吧
[19:52] Yeah, you got a cute, little song and dance. 你倒是挺能忽悠的
[19:55] But just ’cause you shake your stuff in my face 不过你在我跟前吹嘘你的货
[19:57] don’t mean I’m gonna pull out my wallet. 不等于我就一定得掏钱买
[19:59] I’ll tell you what — 这么着吧
[20:01] You do your thing, you find out who I am… 你先去查 查清我的底
[20:04] and you call me. 然后打给我
[20:08] Hit me on the hip 联系我
[20:10] when you want to move to the champagne room. 等你想进包厢里详谈时
[20:22] Cutler like your pitch? 卡勒喜欢你的提议吗
[20:24] Just enough to call Sugar’s contacts in D.C. 让苏格跟华盛顿垫句话就行了
[20:26] It’ll give us a little time 我们能腾出点时间
[20:28] to focus on this Kendra business. 专注于坎卓这边
[20:30] Speaking of — love the new look. 说起来 我喜欢你这身新打扮
[20:32] Ah, thanks. 多谢
[20:34] It’s my assassin-snatching costume. 这是为方便抓人准备的戏服
[20:36] So, Mike, uh, 迈克
[20:37] you really think Kendra’s coming here to make a deal? 你真觉得坎卓会来这里交易
[20:40] 50 grand is 50 grand, and bullets are cheap. 五万美金不是小数目 子弹可便宜多了
[20:42] She won’t kill me 她不会杀我
[20:43] until she knows I’m holding her tape drive. 她还不确定磁带机在我手上
[20:45] And she won’t get the chance 而且她也不会有机会
[20:46] before Sammy the mall cop picks her up for shoplifting. 商场保安老萨会抓住她偷窃
[20:49] If she resists, zap her. 如果她反抗 电晕她
[20:51] I’m betting she’s gonna resist. 我打赌她要反抗
[20:59] Kendra. You’re late. 坎卓 你迟到了
[21:01] I’m watching you right now. 我正盯着你呢
[21:08] I thought this was gonna be a face-to-face. 我以为是面谈
[21:10] Why don’t you come down here? The smoothies are great. 下来这边聊聊 奶昔棒极了
[21:12] No, thanks. I don’t get within kissing distance 不 谢谢 我不做近距离接触
[21:14] until I really trust someone. 除非真正信任某人
[21:16] All right. How about this? 好吧 你看这样行吗
[21:17] I’ll leave the tape drive here. 我放下磁盘
[21:18] You leave my money there. 你放下钱
[21:19] I’ll take the stairs, you take the escalator, 我走楼梯 你搭电梯
[21:21] We both head home happy. 各自乘兴而归
[21:23] No. I don’t like meeting-places that you select and scout. 不 我不喜欢你选择和侦查的地点
[21:26] Who knows what little traps you’ve set? 谁知道你设了什么小陷阱
[21:28] Oh, Kendra, just when we were getting to know each other. 坎卓 我们这不刚开始了解彼此嘛
[21:31] I’ll call you later to set up another meet. 稍后我打电话再约你
[21:33] And next time… I pick the place. 下次 我定地点
[21:50] Yeah, Sam? 萨姆
[21:51] Sorry, man. She slipped away. 抱歉 伙计 她溜了
[21:52] She’s playing hard-to-get. We’ll grab her next time. 欲擒故纵 下次会抓到她的
[21:54] There’s gonna be a next time? Oh, goody. 还有下次吗 真不错
[21:57] Hey, some kids just stole some DVDs from my store. 有几个小孩刚在我店里偷DVD
[21:59] Yeah? That’s a shame. Good luck with that. 是吗 真可惜 祝你好运
[22:07] Mom? What are you — 老妈 你这是…
[22:09] I just talked to Lauren. 我刚和劳伦联系过
[22:10] She said that y-you and Fiona 她说你和菲欧娜
[22:12] are bringing guns into the clinic! 带着枪去了诊所
[22:13] It was that, or shut it down for a while. 不然的话就得暂时关闭诊所
[22:15] And David wouldn’t agree to have it shut down. 而戴维却不同意关门
[22:17] The community needs that clinic, Michael. 社区需要那个诊所 迈克尔
[22:19] The whole point is to keep it open. 关键是要让它继续营业
[22:21] No, the whole point 不 关键是
[22:22] is to make sure it doesn’t turn into a morgue. 确保诊所不会变成停尸房
[22:24] Fine, maybe we should have just bought them two bus tickets. 好吧 或许应该给他们买两张车票
[22:26] I’m not the one running them out of town. 不是我要赶他们走
[22:28] Please do not smoke in here. 请别在这里抽烟
[22:32] Lauren is my friend. I wanted you to help them. 劳伦是我的朋友 我希望你帮助他们
[22:35] And now they’re more scared a-a-and upset than ever. 现在他们却更加恐惧心烦
[22:37] Not to mention the fact that David pretty much hates you. 更不要说搞得现在戴维更厌恶你了
[22:40] I can’t care about that right now, 现在我无暇顾及那个
[22:42] and it doesn’t change anything. 这改变不了任何事
[22:44] I’m fighting for him, whether he likes it or not. 我是为他而战 不管他喜不喜欢
[22:46] Now, just tell Lauren to tell him 现在 让劳伦告诉他
[22:48] I’m one of the good guys. 我是好人
[22:49] Mr. Cutler. Good to hear from you. 卡勒先生 听到你的声音真好
[22:51] Had words with your friends up north. 转告你北方的朋友
[22:53] Let’s see if your product’s as good as they say it is. 让我们看看你的货是否名不虚传
[22:56] Well, the next time somebody complains about my drugs… 要是有人抱怨我的毒品
[22:58] will be the first. 那还是头一回
[22:59] Now, where is your place? 现在你在哪里
[23:01] I got somewhere better to meet. 我有个更好的见面地点
[23:03] There’s a spot on the edge of town. 城边上有个地方
[23:05] take the Redland exit. 从红兰路口出来
[23:11] Mass quantities of illegal drugs 大量的非法毒品
[23:13] can be hard to get your hands on, 很难弄到手
[23:15] but it’s even harder to come by 获得政府管制的毒品
[23:16] drugs regulated by the government — 更是难上加难
[23:18] Manufactured, distributed, and sold under lock and key. 妥善严密的生产 分配和销售
[23:22] Even drug dealers recognize their value. 这种价值毒品贩子也认可
[23:26] It’s Mr. Song and dance. 这位是忽悠先生
[23:28] Oh, please. 别开玩笑了
[23:30] My father’s Mr. Song and dance. Kyle. Call me Kyle. 我父亲才是忽悠专家 叫我凯尔就行
[23:38] You got a racetrack hook-up or something? 你和赛马场有往来还是怎么
[23:40] Something. 当然不是
[23:42] What you got there is pure, regulated, 这可是纯度高而受管制的货
[23:43] Pharmaceutical-grade. 医药级的货色
[23:45] Somebody’s got to give the junkies what they love, right? 得对毒品贩子投其所好吧
[23:47] Am I right? 没错吧
[23:48] Now, there’s a pretty spot that you’ve picked. 瞧你选的好地方
[23:49] We should probably get moving. 我们最好快离开这里
[23:50] I’ll show you how to cut this into your smack. 让我给你展示一下如何让它合你口味
[23:52] Nah. My guys will figure that out. 不用 我有自己人会来
[23:54] Oh, what are you gonna do? You gonna reinvent the wheel? 怎么 又准备浪费时间吗
[23:56] I hope you enjoy wasting five “K” Of the product 你准备花五千块客串一把”业余药剂师”
[23:59] playing “Amateur chemist.” 那就随便你
[24:05] I guess my privacy ‘s worth five “K.” 相比之下 我更注重个人隐私
[24:09] Your stuff better pan out, or, uh… 你最好不要耍我 不然…
[24:12] Gun. Right. Let’s do lunch. Talk soon. 就吃枪子吧 我懂 回聊
[24:18] Get that over to the stash house. 把货带到贮藏室
[24:30] I don’t think they’ve spotted me. 我觉得他们没发现我
[24:32] Sure not doing anything to lose me. 没打算要甩掉我
[24:34] Beginning to think these drug dealers aren’t too bright. 原来他们也不那么聪明
[24:37] Or they know something we don’t. 或者是另有隐情
[24:38] Don’t stress, Westen. I got this. 不用强调 韦斯顿 我知道
[24:43] All right, we must be getting close now. 好 现在要接近目标了
[24:45] It’s turned into a residential neighborhood 目标拐进一个住宅区
[24:46] west of seventh. 在第七大道西侧
[24:47] Give them some space, Jesse. 留点距离 杰西
[24:49] Trust me. I’ve done this before. 相信我 又不是第一次
[24:58] Damn it. I just got cut off. 糟糕 我被阻截了
[25:00] Trapped. The S.U.V. got away. 圈套 越野车跑了
[25:02] Don’t worry about the S.U.V. Get out of there now. 别担心越野车了 快离开那里
[25:04] Cops use checkpoints to catch drunk drivers. 警察利用路障抓醉酒驾驶
[25:07] Drug dealers use them 毒品贩子则利用它们
[25:09] to catch people who don’t belong in their neighborhood. 抓不属于他们圈子的人
[25:11] Yo, you know this dude? 你认识这家伙吗
[25:12] No. 不认识
[25:15] Who the hell are you? 你到底是谁
[25:17] Um, I’m taking a shortcut to my girlfriend’s place. 我抄近路去女朋友家
[25:19] Is that so? 是吗
[25:20] Yeah. Is this seventh street or seventh avenue? 是的 这是第七大街还是第七大道
[25:22] Get out of the car. 下车
[25:23] Now. 快
[25:25] Hey, man. 伙计
[25:26] Look, can I ask you something? 我能问点事吗
[25:29] What did you say? 你说什么
[25:30] I said, “Why do you want to lose your teeth?” 我说 你为何想掉几颗牙
[25:33] Making a getaway is often 想要逃跑 关键在于准确操作
[25:35] more about precise handling than raw horsepower. 而不是一味开足马力
[25:38] So in a hostile situation, 所以在敌对状态中
[25:40] Rear-wheel drive is a nice advantage. 后轮驱动是一大优势
[25:44] That said, it doesn’t hurt 如此一来 即便开足300马力
[25:46] to have over 300 horsepower at your fingertips. 你也毫发无损
[25:54] When did this happen? 这是什么时候的事
[25:56] Late last night. 昨天半夜
[25:57] After David and I locked up, they fired into the clinic. 我和戴维锁门之后 他们朝诊所开枪
[25:59] They tossed this in. 还扔了这个进来
[26:03] Some people from the neighborhood 附近的一些人
[26:04] are starting to get scared off. 开始害怕了
[26:05] I told them not to give up, that I’ll organize a meeting — 我让他们别放弃 我会组织会议
[26:08] People in the neighborhood have the right idea. 街坊四邻的想法没错
[26:09] We need to board this place up, close it down, at least — 我们得用木板封住这里 停业 至少
[26:11] No, no. I-I don’t think you get it. 不 不 我想你不明白
[26:13] Look. 你瞧
[26:14] Mr. Heyneker — he comes in for heart monitoring. 海克尔先生 他一直来做心脏监测仪
[26:16] Mrs. Rodriguez — she needs her physical therapy every day. 罗德里格斯女士 她每天都要物理治疗
[26:19] We’ll figure something out. 我们会想办法的
[26:20] I thought you had a plan! 我以为你有计划
[26:21] You said you were gonna find Cutler’s drugs! 你说过会找到卡勒的毒品
[26:24] We’re close — we found the neighborhood 快了 我们找到了
[26:25] where he keeps his drugs, just not the house. 他藏毒的社区 还不知道是哪家
[26:27] And until we close up his business, it’s not safe here. 在结束他的生意之前 这里不安全
[26:30] Well, all I can say is, work faster. 那我只能要你们动作快点
[26:32] Because I’m not closing this place! 因为我不会关门
[26:34] David! 戴维
[26:36] Let go of me! 放开我
[26:37] You can thank me later. 以后你会感谢我
[26:42] It’s just a few nights, David. 就几个晚上 戴维
[26:44] You know, it might not seem like we’re helping you — 或许看起来不像是在帮你
[26:47] You kidnapped me! 你绑架了我
[26:48] We’re keeping you alive. 为了让你活命
[26:49] Now, if anybody needs medical help — 现在 如果有人需要医疗救助
[26:50] This isn’t about just providing medical help. 这不仅是关于医疗救助
[26:53] People count on that place. 人们依靠诊所
[26:55] I-It’s practically a community center. 它几乎是社区中心
[26:56] Parents let their kids hang out in the waiting room after school 父母带着孩子放学后待在候诊室里
[26:59] because they know it’s safe. 因为他们觉得安全
[27:00] Well, it’s not safe now. You’re putting people in danger. 现在诊所不安全 你让人们陷于危险
[27:05] Please. 请吧
[27:09] There’s iced tea in the fridge! 冰箱里有冰红茶
[27:11] Unless you want a permanent roommate, 除非你想要个永久室友
[27:13] We better hurry up and find Cutler’s stash house. 最好快点找到卡勒的老窝
[27:16] You really think this’ll work, huh? 你真觉得这个有效吗
[27:17] Beats getting shot at. 总得试一下
[27:20] Aerial recon is invaluable in modern warfare 空中侦察在现代战争中至关重要
[27:23] If you need to scope out a place 如果需要勘查的对象
[27:25] that’s too dangerous to visit on foot. 太过危险 无法徒步前往
[27:27] Using a homemade drone 那么利用自制的无人机
[27:28] is almost as good as rerouting a spy satellite. 效果堪比遥控间谍卫星
[27:31] Outfit a remote-controlled plane with an infrared camera, 给远程遥控飞机配备红外摄像头
[27:35] and you can get a good look at your target from above. 就可以在上空对目标一览无余
[27:37] Install an engine-cut-off switch, 安装一个引擎开关
[27:39] and no one will even hear you coming. 你来了也没人会听见
[27:45] Sam, I think the camera’s too heavy. 山姆 我觉得摄像头太重了
[27:47] Uh, or maybe you’re just not a natural at everything, Mikey. 你可不是对所有事样样在行 迈迈
[27:49] Let me show you how to do it. 让我教你吧
[27:50] – Come on. Here we go. – Wait. -来吧 就是这样 -等一下
[27:51] – Here we go. – Wait. -就是这样 -等一下
[27:52] – See, you got to hold – W-wait a second. -看 你得控制住 -等一下
[27:54] There. Whoa, where you going? Where you going? 那边 你这是要飞去哪儿
[27:55] Well, you’re worse than I am. 你比我还差
[27:57] Well, it’s a little windy. 只是一点小风
[27:58] Well… What do you expect? 你想怎样
[27:59] Ease off the throttle. 减缓节气阀
[28:00] You think you can do better, kid? 你觉得你更在行吗 小鬼
[28:02] Yeah! 当然
[28:06] We should enlist that kid in the air force. 我们应该招募那孩子入伍空军
[28:09] Age limits be damned. 该死的年龄限制
[28:10] Why are some of these pictures…Just of the sky? 为什么有些照片 只有天空
[28:13] Oh, he was showing off. 他在卖弄
[28:14] He was doing some loop-the-loops. 不停地翻跟斗
[28:16] He’s kind of a smug, little brat. 有点自命不凡 乳臭未干
[28:17] How about this one? 这个怎么样
[28:19] Check out this cluster of guys. 查一查这群人
[28:20] – I’m betting that’s the stash house. – Perfect. -我打赌那是贮藏室 -好极了
[28:23] We’ll pay them a visit bright and early, first thing. 明早第一件事就去拜访他们
[28:25] Sam, you think you can get your hands on a delivery truck? 萨姆 你能弄辆送货卡车来吗
[28:27] Well, I’ve run down interpol files, 我浏览了国际刑警组织的资料
[28:28] fabricated fake I.D.s, hacked into phone records. 伪造了假身份 侵入了电话记录
[28:30] Yeah, I think I can get my hands on a delivery truck. 总的来说 我能搞到一辆送货卡车
[28:36] Kendra. I’ve missed you. 坎卓 我想你了
[28:38] How sweet. 真贴心
[28:39] You free tomorrow afternoon? 明天下午有时间吗
[28:41] Sure. 当然
[28:42] Well, the weather’s been so nice lately, 最近天气不错
[28:44] I was thinking we could do something outdoors. 我想我们可以做些户外活动
[28:45] Why do I get the feeling 为什么我有个感觉
[28:46] that this is going to be a sticking point? 这才是关键
[28:49] Bring my tape drive to the old dock 下午四点带着磁带机
[28:50] at the sunrise bay marina, 4:00 P.M. 来日出湾小港的旧码头
[28:52] And all kidding aside, come alone, unarmed, 不开玩笑 一个人来 不带武器
[28:55] or I’ll be looking for a place to hide your corpse. 否则我就找个地方藏你的尸体
[28:58] Delightful. 乐意之至
[29:01] We got one more shot at Kendra, 又有机会抓住坎卓了
[29:03] but you won’t like her conditions. 不过你不会喜欢她的条件
[29:05] I don’t like that there are conditions, period. 我不喜欢有条件的 一直都是
[29:07] I wish our phone conversations were as flirty. 咋单单和她打电话这么调情呢
[29:10] – She threatened to kill me. – I can do that. -她威胁要杀了我 -我也做得出来
[29:12] Why don’t we give David the good news instead? 何不把好消息告诉戴维呢
[29:17] – Can’t let you do it. – Let me go now! -不能让你这么做 -快让我走
[29:19] Do not go anywhere, all right? Lis– David, listen to me. 哪也不能去 戴维 听我说
[29:21] Get your hands off me! 把手拿开
[29:21] Michael, I tried to call you. Do something! 迈克尔 打你电话多少次了 别傻愣着
[29:23] What’s going on? He’s trying to slip out the back. 怎么了 他想从后门溜走
[29:25] We talked about this, David. 我们都说好了 戴维
[29:26] They’re going after the clinic. 他们还是不放过诊所
[29:27] – Cutler? – Yes. -卡勒吗 -对
[29:28] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[29:29] There’s this patient — a local kid. He’s epileptic. 有个病人 当地的孩子 他有癫痫
[29:33] He needed his neurontin, so Lauren had to sneak in. 他需要加巴喷丁[抗癫痫药] 劳伦不得不溜进诊所
[29:35] Now, I told her to be careful, 我嘱咐她要小心点
[29:36] but one of the drug dealers saw her. 可有个毒贩子看见了他
[29:37] – Where is she now? – Oh, she’s safe. -她现在在哪里 -她很安全
[29:39] But one of my neighbors called me. 可我的一个邻居给我打电话
[29:40] Cutler and his guys are telling people 卡勒和他的手下是在示威
[29:41] that they’re hitting the clinic to send us a message. 他们袭击诊所是为了警告我们
[29:44] – Michael, you should call the police. – Lauren already did. -迈克尔 你应该报警 -劳伦报过警了
[29:47] But a patrol car driving by every 20 minutes 可是巡逻车每隔二十分钟路过
[29:49] isn’t gonna stop Cutler. 这阻止不了卡勒
[29:50] You don’t let him out of your sight. 别让他离开你的视线
[29:51] We’re going to the clinic. 我们去诊所
[29:52] No! I’ll go with you! 不 我跟你们一起去
[29:53] – David. – No. -戴维 -不行
[29:55] Let him take care of it, all right? 让他去处理吧 好吗
[29:59] Did you people not get the message?! 你们这些人怎么这么不知好歹
[30:01] ’cause I told my boys to send you a message! 我都让小的们警告你们了
[30:04] I guess it was relayed to you! 你们也收到了吧
[30:06] You’re closed down! 快点给我关门
[30:09] The clinic’s closed! 诊所停业了
[30:11] Someone’s off his meds. 某些人疯得不轻
[30:13] This is my town! You understand me?! 这是我的城镇 懂了吗
[30:15] Where are the cops? 警察呢
[30:16] Maybe they’re tired of answering David’s calls. 或许他们懒得接戴维的电话
[30:18] No one gets in my way! 没人能挡我的道
[30:20] We have sniper rifles. Let’s stop them. 我们有狙击步枪 快阻止他们
[30:22] You snitch! 你这个告密者
[30:23] You’re gonna pay the consequences! 你要付出代价
[30:25] If we intervene, he’ll know something’s up. 如果我们干涉 他就会有所察觉
[30:27] Our best chance is — 我们最好是…
[30:29] No one goes against me! 没人敢跟我作对
[30:31] Never mind. 顾不上这么多了
[30:34] Let’s clarify that point for these mother– 叫你们这些娘娘腔尝尝我们的厉害
[30:39] Get it off. 把火扑灭
[30:41] Get it off me! 快帮我扑灭
[30:43] What the hell?! Where’s it coming from?! 搞什么鬼 哪开的枪
[30:45] Let’s just get out of here! 快跑
[31:00] I know you stop them from burning that place down 我知道是你们阻止了他们烧毁诊所
[31:02] and I appreciate it. I do. 我真的感激不尽
[31:03] But you can’t guard it around the clock. 但你们不可能永远守卫诊所
[31:05] Maybe we can just — 也许我们可以
[31:06] David, we don’t need a new plan. 戴维 我们不用另作打算
[31:07] In a couple of days, you’ll be fixing up the clinic — 用不几天 你就能整修诊所重新开张了
[31:09] Why? So Cutler can hit it again? 为什么 为了让卡勒再砸一次吗
[31:11] Not if he’s beaten within an inch of his life. 除非他活腻了
[31:15] Cutler was asking for war — let’s give it to him. 卡勒想找茬 我们让他吃不了兜着走
[31:17] No, fi’s right — enough of this “Sneaking around” Crap. 菲说得对 不能再东躲西藏了
[31:19] My only question is, do we hit his club or his stash house? 我就问一句 砸他夜总会还是端他老窝
[31:21] Look, we must stick to the plan. 听着 我们必须按计划行动
[31:23] Cutler tried to torch the clinic, Michael. 卡勒想要烧了诊所 迈克尔
[31:26] I’d like for him to suffer a little. 我要让他们付出代价
[31:27] Guys, we need to be smart here. 伙计们 我们要机灵点
[31:29] Confronting Cutler isn’t — 跟卡勒正面对抗可不是
[31:30] Michael, I need to talk to you. 迈克尔 我要和你谈谈
[31:32] – Not now, ma. – Right now. -现在不行 妈 -就是现在
[31:35] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[31:41] Mom, if you have a plan 妈 你要是有一套对付
[31:43] For handling violent heroin dealers, 暴力毒贩的详细计划
[31:45] I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听
[31:48] Do you remember 你还记得
[31:49] When you and Nate were in middle school together 你和内特一起上中学的时候
[31:50] and there was t-that bully, Todd, 有个校霸陶德
[31:52] Who was always picking on Nate? 经常欺负内特
[31:55] I really don’t have time for this right now. 我现在没时间陪你叙旧
[31:56] Well, you went over to Todd’s house, 你去了陶德家
[31:58] and you told him, if he messed with your little brother, 告诉他说 他若再找你弟弟的茬
[32:01] then he was messing with you. 就是找你的茬
[32:02] And it worked. 这招立竿见影
[32:03] Todd left Nate alone for the rest of the year. 陶德这一年没再敢碰内特
[32:06] Inspiring story. Listen, mom — 故事讲得不错 听着 妈
[32:07] Yeah, until the next year, 对 到了下一年
[32:09] When you went off to high school. 等你升上了高中
[32:11] And then Nate was fair game, Michael. 没人再能保护内特 迈克尔
[32:14] Todd and a bunch of those punks made his life miserable. 他生活在陶德和那帮小流氓得欺辱之下
[32:16] I don’t remember that. 这我怎么不记得
[32:17] That’s because he never told you, Michael. 因为他根本就没跟你说 迈克尔
[32:20] Anyway, that’s not what solved the problem. 反正给你说了也没用
[32:25] Okay. 好吧
[32:30] One day, Nate had had enough. 一天 内特忍不下去了
[32:33] And he whacked Todd with a 2×4. 他给了陶德一闷棍
[32:36] Of course…He was suspended from school for a week. 当然了 他被学校停课一周
[32:40] But after that, everybody left him alone. 但那之后 谁也不敢再惹他
[32:42] And you know why? ’cause he stood up for himself! 为什么 因为他有能力保护自己了
[32:45] Mom, David isn’t up against middle-school bullies. 妈 戴维对付的可不是一帮中学小痞子
[32:47] These people will kill him. 这些人能要了他的命
[32:52] I don’t think that you’re gonna let that happen. 我就不信你会袖手旁观
[33:06] Either you’re with us or you’re not, 无论你跟不跟我们一起干
[33:08] but we’re hitting Cutler back. 我们都要报复卡勒
[33:09] No, we are not. 不 我们不会出面
[33:11] David’s going to be the one who stands up to Cutler. 戴维要亲自去和卡勒对峙
[33:14] We’re just gonna give him a little help. 我们只不过在暗中提供一点帮助
[33:22] Okay. All aboard. 好了 都装车了
[33:23] So, this truck will get them past the checkpoint? 这卡车就能把他们带过检查点
[33:25] – Yep. You got that ok Miky? – Yeah. -对 你没问题吧 迈迈 -没问题
[33:29] Another bag. 又来一个包
[33:30] What is this — every explosive you own? 里面是什么 你压箱底的炸药吗
[33:32] Huh. You don’t know me very well. 你显然还不了解我的风格
[33:37] Okay. I’ll deliver our special guests. 好了 我去送我们的特邀嘉宾
[33:39] You putting Cutler on high alert? 你去警告卡勒
[33:40] Yeah, and assuming he requires a little demonstration, 对 估计他需要一点表象加以证明
[33:43] You mind paying the corner boys a visit? 你不介意去收拾那帮马仔吧
[33:44] Not at all. 当然不
[33:45] I thought you said I was standing up to Cutler myself. 我听你说要我独自去跟卡勒对峙
[33:48] Trust me, the spotlight will be on you. 相信我 你是行动的焦点
[33:50] Look, David, I am no fan 听着 戴维 我绝没有
[33:52] of sending an untrained man into danger. 置未受训人员于险境的癖好
[33:53] So you got to promise me 所以你要向我保证
[33:55] that you’ll follow the playbook here. 按照行动计划行事
[33:56] I-I won’t use a gun. 我不会用枪
[33:57] But otherwise, I’ll do whatever it takes. 不过除此之外 我会不惜一切
[33:59] Good. Now, to really sell this, 很好 为了把戏演得更像
[34:01] It’s gonna have to look like you beat me up. 我得看起来像被你暴揙了一顿
[34:03] Now, you’re probably gonna object 你或许得朝我脸上
[34:04] to punching me in the face, so, Sam, do y– 猛揍一拳 萨姆 你
[34:10] One more time? 再来一次吗
[34:11] Yeah, just not quite as hard. 就是这样 不过还不够狠
[34:17] Oh! Hold on. Hold on. 等一下 等一下
[34:18] I –there you are! I have been calling you and calling you! 你竟在这泡妞 我给你打了N个电话
[34:21] What the hell are you doing here? I told you I’d contact you. 你来干嘛 我告诉你了我会打电话给你
[34:23] He shot two of my guys. 他崩了我两个弟兄
[34:25] In cold blood, like it was nothing. 却若无其事一般冷酷无情
[34:27] Now he is coming after your stash. 现在他要来端你老窝了
[34:29] Get the hell out of here. 你走开
[34:31] Who are you talking about? 你说谁呢
[34:32] This guy David. 那个叫戴维的
[34:34] He runs a clinic around here. 他在这片开了家诊所
[34:35] What? Nah, he’s nothing. He’s nobody. Trust me. 什么 他算个屁 软蛋一个 相信我
[34:38] No, no, no, no. 不 绝对不是
[34:39] I found out he was after me, so I looked him up. 我发现他盯上我了 于是我查了他底细
[34:41] Turns out he runs with these mercs or something. 发现他有一帮雇佣军撑腰
[34:43] – What? – He used to run black ops with these dudes! -什么 -他们一伙过去就是干黑吃黑的
[34:46] All around the globe! 势力遍及全球
[34:47] No, no, you’re wrong. 不 不对 你看错了
[34:48] He was on “Helping kids” Crap in South America, in Africa. 他在南美洲和非洲搞扯淡”儿童援助计划”
[34:52] He wasn’t just helping kids! 他可不是去救助儿童的
[34:54] He’s ex-delta force, man! 他是三角洲部队退伍士兵 大哥
[34:58] What the hell? 什么玩意
[34:59] So, why the hell is this guy running a clinic? Huh? 那这家伙干嘛要开个诊所
[35:02] I don’t know. 我怎么知道
[35:03] Maybe he was taking a break from all of the killing! 也许人杀腻了想积点德
[35:06] You know, and you just had to piss him off, didn’t you? 你却闲的蛋疼把他惹怒了 不是吗
[35:08] You know, your corner boys — they’re probably already dead. 知道吗 你的马仔们估计死个差不多了
[35:11] What the hell are you talking about? 你他妈别瞎扯
[35:14] Hello? 喂
[35:16] Hello?! 喂
[35:17] Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, everything’s copacetic? 对 是 一切顺利吗
[35:20] Well, I’m doubling back now, man, 我都加倍了人手
[35:22] But I’m telling you, I was just there, 我可以告诉你 我当时就在那儿
[35:23] and everything is copacetic. 一切都好极了
[35:28] Yo, we just got hit! 我们让人算计了
[35:30] Son of a bitch! 婊子养的
[35:31] What?! Hello?! 什么 喂
[35:34] Hello?! 喂
[35:38] Someone shot at us outside that clinic yesterday! 昨天在诊所外有人开枪打我们
[35:41] Did this guy, this David guy — did he follow you here? 那个叫戴维的小子 他跟你到这来了吗
[35:43] Huh?! Did he follow you here?! 他跟你来了吗
[35:44] You’re not listening to me. 你没听清吗
[35:46] He is coming after you and your stash! 他在追杀你 要端了你老窝
[35:48] After my stash?! 敢端我老窝
[35:50] We got to get out of town! 我们得逃出镇去
[35:51] No, you run! I’m not running! 不 你滚吧 我才不跑
[35:52] Round everybody up! I’m gonna end this thing! 带上所有人 我要做个了断
[35:54] Come on! Let’s go! 快点 我们走
[36:04] All right. Get down there. 好 你去那边守着
[36:07] Get over there. 你去那边
[36:09] I’m in position. 我就位了
[36:10] Got a great angle on the stash house. 对藏身所视角极好
[36:12] I’m covering our boy Cutler. He is in battle mode. 我在盯着卡勒 他正蓄势待发
[36:16] Okay, now it’s all on David. 好的 现在就看戴维了
[36:17] Look alive. There’s no room for error. 都盯紧了 不容有失
[36:19] So, how’s David with public speaking? 戴维的演讲能力如何
[36:21] You guys consider this “Public speaking”? 你们还有心情关心他的演讲能力
[36:24] Sending someone untrained into a combat situation 把未受训练的人员派入战斗
[36:27] is like dropping your kid off on his first day of school. 就像第一天送你孩子上学
[36:30] You give as much advice as you can, 你千叮咛万嘱咐之后
[36:32] You watch from a distance… 在远处观察
[36:36] …And you cross your fingers 然后默默祈祷
[36:37] that he comes back in one piece. 他能平安而归
[36:51] What the hell do you think you’re doing here? 你他妈干的事自己清楚吗
[36:55] Come on, David. 说话 戴维
[36:57] I’m here to tell you to leave town. 我来警告你滚出城去
[36:59] All I wanted was to run my clinic. 我只不过想开我的诊所
[37:02] I just wanted to live in peace for once, 只是想过平静的生活
[37:05] Stop hurting people… 不再伤害他人
[37:07] Even if they deserve to get hurt. 哪怕他们该千刀万剐
[37:10] Okay, Jesse. Smoke ’em out. 好了 杰西 把他们熏出来
[37:15] You think you’re running stuff now, huh? 你以为你现在罩得住了是吧
[37:17] I didn’t want to do this… 我并不想这么做
[37:19] But you forced my hand. 但是你逼得我别无选择
[37:22] What was that? 那是什么
[37:25] You ready, Fi? 准备好了吗 菲
[37:28] Am I ready? 还用准备吗
[37:34] You think you’re gonna run me out of town with tear gas?! 你以为催泪弹就能把我赶出城吗
[37:36] No. 不
[37:42] What the hell was that?! 这到底是怎么回事
[37:44] Just waste him. 宰了他拉倒
[37:46] Tell me where your guys are, 告诉我你的人在哪儿
[37:48] and I promise I’ll kill you quickly. 我保证让你死得干脆
[37:50] My guys? They’re everywhere. 我的人 他们无处不在
[37:52] Now you have to decide — 眼下你得作出决定
[37:54] Are you gonna leave town… 你是滚出城去
[37:56] Or are you gonna stay and face the consequences? 还是留下来付出代价
[37:58] I got a consequence for you. 我先给你个了结
[38:01] Where is he? 他在哪儿
[38:05] Now it’s your turn to think. 现在我给你时间考虑
[38:06] Cutler, let’s just go, man. 卡勒 我们走算了
[38:07] I’ll give you to “Three.” 我数三下
[38:09] One… 一
[38:11] Two… 二
[38:14] …Three! 三
[38:22] Bingo. 炸得漂亮
[38:27] You made up your mind? 你决定了吗
[38:28] You’re crazy! You gonna kill us all?! 你这疯子 你要杀光我们吗
[38:31] Not if you leave. 除非你走人
[38:33] Now! 马上
[38:34] Now! 立刻
[38:47] That’s how we do it, people! 这才是我们的风格 伙计们
[39:07] Looks like everyone’s happy to have their clinic back. 诊所恢复正常大家都喜笑颜开
[39:10] Yeah. 是的
[39:11] And they aren’t afraid anymore. 而且他们不用再担惊受怕
[39:12] I can’t imagine more drug dealers moving in. 我不敢想象再有毒贩子迁入会怎样
[39:14] Well, they wouldn’t want to mess with this guy. 他们不敢在我们的”太岁”头上动土
[39:16] Cutler left town last night. 卡勒昨晚连夜逃出了城
[39:19] I’m not sure if he’s more scared of you 我都不知道他是更怕你
[39:21] or the mexican cartel he has no way of paying back. 还是那群墨西哥毒枭 他可不敢报复
[39:24] I know we didn’t always see eye to eye, 我知道我们互相并不是很合得来
[39:26] but you saved us. 但你救了我们
[39:27] We helped out a little. 我们只是尽了绵薄之力
[39:29] Take care of these people, all right? 照顾好病人 好吗
[39:31] I’ll do my best. 我会尽力而为
[39:33] Bye. 再见
[39:34] Thank you. 谢谢你
[39:38] See? 看见没
[39:39] Sometimes people need to fight their own battles. 有时人们需要自己翻身
[39:41] Mom, I got it the first time. 妈 我这才第一次意识到
[39:42] Still, it’s better to have Michael Westen than a 2×4. 不过迈克尔·韦斯顿比大木棒好用多了
[39:54] Great. 真是好极了
[39:54] Tons of hiding places, completely abandoned. 数不清的隐蔽处 完全废弃
[39:57] This place is a tactical nightmare. 这地方就是个战术行动的噩梦
[39:59] You got to get Kendra on the phone. 你给坎卓打电话
[40:00] Give her a rain check. 告诉她交易延期
[40:01] If I want to get close enough to grab her, 如果你想靠的足够近 以逮住她
[40:03] I got to meet her on her terms. 你就得按她的要求见面
[40:05] Might as well be today. 还是今天为好
[40:06] Just listen to what you’re saying for a second. 听听你说的话
[40:08] This lady makes corpses. 这女人是职业杀手
[40:09] She didn’t tell you to come unarmed and alone 这么说 她没说要你不带武器独自前往
[40:11] Because she’s shy. 因为她不好意思吗
[40:12] I’ll be okay. I brought this. 我没事的 我带上这个
[40:14] I reinforced it with a half an inch of metal siding. 我给它加固了半英寸厚的钢板
[40:17] – It’s not a gun, but – it’s certainly not a gun. -这可不算枪 -这当然不算是枪
[40:18] Just sit back here and cover me as best you can. 你就老实坐这里掩护我就好
[40:21] From this far away? 这么远的距离
[40:21] You better not leave my sight, bucko. 你最好别离开我的视线 哥们
[40:39] Do you have butterflies? I have butterflies. 带家伙了没 我可带了
[40:42] I’d rather have my $50,000. 我只关心你带没带我的5万块
[40:45] Soon enough. 很快就知道了
[40:47] Care to show me what’s in your briefcase? 不介意给我看看箱子里的货吧
[40:50] A girl’s got to be safe. 女孩子需要安全感
[40:57] Aw, damn it, Mikey. 该死 迈迈
[40:59] You’re killing me, here. 你让我怎么掩护你
[41:11] I showed you mine. 我给你看我的了
[41:14] Your money’s here. 这是你的钱
[41:17] What? Do I make you nervous? 怎么 我吓到你了吗
[41:20] $50,000. Unmarked, unsequenced. 5万美金 无标记 编号无序
[41:25] It’s never a nice surprise 对方突然抽出把刀来
[41:26] When someone pulls out a concealed blade. 这并没什么可惊讶的
[41:29] But there’s an upside 而先观察对方的武器
[41:30] to getting a look at their weapon. 是为上策
[41:31] If they’re using a Japanese tanto knife, 如果他们用的是特指日本刀
[41:34] They’d rather stab you than slice you, 那说明他们更倾向捅你而不是砍
[41:36] and you can use that to your advantage. 而你可以加以利用
[41:38] Why does it feel like we’re breaking up? 怎么感觉我们像是在闹分手
[41:40] Sorry. I’m a heart-breaker. 抱歉 我是爱情终结者
[41:50] Okay, buddy. Play time’s over. 好了 伙计 玩够了
[41:57] Won’t be easy to crack this gal, Mike. 要想撬开她的嘴一定不容易 迈克
[41:59] She’s gonna make our life hard. 她不会让咱们好过的
[42:01] Well, we’re just gonna have to make her life harder. 那咱们就让她更难过
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme