Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:02] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名特工 直到
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:07] When you’re burned you’ve got nothing — 一旦被炒 你就一无所有
[00:09] No cash no credit no job history. 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:14] -Where am I? -Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:16] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies –a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你知道特工 就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:30] -…family too… -hey is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …if you’re desperate. 要是绝望的话
[00:34] Someone needs your help michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line –as long as you’re burned 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:38] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:54] Mike I’m telling you don’t do it. 迈克 我告诉你 别掺和
[00:56] What? You don’t like the belt? 什么 你不喜欢这条皮带么
[00:57] I’m not kidding around here. 我没开玩笑
[00:58] You got to put a kibosh on this. 你得想法阻止这事
[01:00] Sam we talked about this. 萨姆 我们谈过这事的
[01:01] Well maybe we didn’t talk about it enough. 对 也许我们谈得不彻底
[01:04] You’re working for the same sons of bitches that burned you Mike 迈克 你是在为那帮黑了你的杂种卖命
[01:06] And now you’re gonna meet with this Vince guy. 现在你还去会那个叫文斯的家伙
[01:08] Vaughn. 是沃恩
[01:08] Vaughn –good name for a vampire. 沃恩 真是个吸血鬼的好名字
[01:10] I’m just saying I don’t think you thought this through. 我的意思是 我觉得你没考虑清楚
[01:12] I don’t love working with him 我不喜欢与他合作
[01:14] But what we’re doing is important. 但我们正在做的事很重要
[01:15] Why ’cause Simon got out? 为什么 因为西蒙逃脱了吗
[01:17] Okay he was a bad guy. 行 他是个坏蛋
[01:19] Okay a very bad guy. 好吧 非常坏的坏蛋
[01:21] But he’s stuck in a dungeon somewhere. 但他正被困在某处的地牢里呢
[01:23] Problem solved. 没问题啦
[01:23] If it was just about Simon maybe 要是单说西蒙 或许是没了
[01:26] But the guy who helped him escape has bigger plans. 可是那个帮他逃跑的家伙还有更大的阴谋
[01:28] I know you feel this is on your shoulders 我明白你觉得这是你的使命
[01:31] But it’s not your job to solve everything. 可拯救世界不是你的责任
[01:32] Just walk away. 就别管了
[01:34] I got an innocent man burned for looking into this. 我导致一个无辜的人因调查此事而被黑
[01:36] If I stop now 若我就此收手
[01:38] I’ll have ruined Jesse Porter’s life for nothing. 杰西·波特的人生就这样白白毁了
[01:41] Okay fine. 好吧 随你
[01:44] But I still think Vaughn is a vampire name. 但我还是觉得沃恩是个吸血鬼名字
[01:57] Hey pal. 嗨 哥们
[01:59] You’re looking well. 气色不错嘛
[02:01] Miami sunshine is working wonders for you. 迈阿密的阳光对你益处多多啊
[02:03] Well I get a little pasty 我被自己哥们关在秘密监狱
[02:05] When my pals lock me in a secret prison. 那会儿被整得有些面色苍白
[02:07] 沃恩 迈克的新哥们
[02:10] So how’s our project coming? 那么 我们的计划进行得如何
[02:12] Slowly. I’ve been looking through Jesse Porter’s files. 进展缓慢 我在查杰西·波特的文件
[02:15] It’s a few thousand pages of raw intelligence. 其中包含几千页的原始情报
[02:17] Yeah. 没错
[02:19] We should talk about Jesse Porter. 我们该谈谈杰西·波特
[02:22] What about him? 怎么
[02:23] FBI picked him up then released him. 联邦调查局抓了他 然后又放了
[02:25] They decided it was better to let him go 他们觉得应该放他走
[02:27] And keep the incident quiet. 以便掩盖此事
[02:28] He’s been laying low 他最近很低调
[02:30] Making calls to people around the government 给政府里的人打电话
[02:32] To figure out who stole his files. 想要揪出是谁偷了他的文件
[02:36] He’s looking for who burned him. 他想找出封杀他的人
[02:40] Don’t worry. 别担心
[02:41] We’re gonna have him taken care of. 我们会搞定他的
[02:43] Taken care of? 什么意思
[02:44] Look it’s nothing lethal. 听着 不会搞出人命
[02:45] We’re just gonna find him and put him on a plane 我们只是打算找到他 扔上飞机
[02:48] To a nice remote holding facility. 再送去一个遥远舒适的拘禁地
[02:49] Vaughn that’s a mistake. 沃恩 那样不行
[02:50] It’s more efficient to use him as a resource. 将他作为情报源头加以利用才更有效
[02:53] So you sure you’re not feeling sentimental 是吗 是你封杀了他
[02:54] just ’cause you burned him? 你不会因此而感情用事吗
[02:56] No everything we need is inside Jesse’s head. 不 杰西知道我们需要的信息
[02:58] You put me in charge of the investigation. 你要我负责此项调查
[03:00] Let me handle Jesse. 就让我来对付杰西
[03:06] Phone records. 电话记录
[03:09] Allied Financial Services? 联合金融服务公司
[03:12] Yeah Jesse hacked their PBX switch. 对 杰西侵入了其电话程控交换机
[03:14] He’s using it to make his calls. 他借此来打电话
[03:18] Bug it boss. 窃听吧 伙计
[03:21] That should set you on the way to locating him. 这样你就能追踪到他
[03:26] Just curious –have you thought at all about 就是好奇一下 你有没有想过
[03:28] what you’re gonna say to Jesse when you find him? 找到杰西时 和他说些什么
[03:30] “Hi. I’m Michael. I destroyed your life.” “嗨 我是迈克 我毁了你的人生”
[03:33] I’ll try to avoid that subject. 我尽量避免那个话题就是了
[03:36] Has it occurred to you 你就没有想过
[03:38] That avoiding Jesse might be a good idea? 也许避开杰西才比较好呢
[03:41] You’ve toyed with him enough. 你已经整得他够惨了
[03:43] I’ll do everything I can to help him Fi. 菲 我会尽全力帮助他
[03:46] First I got to find him. 首先我得找到他
[03:49] Well I guess a little Sunday break-in never hurt anyone. 我想周日稍稍破门而入一下应该无伤大雅
[04:08] We got 90 seconds. 我们有90秒时间
[04:10] You’d be surprised what I can do in 90 seconds. 只须区区90秒 我就会让你大开眼界
[04:13] Housed in office utility rooms 电话交换机是整个公司的电话总机
[04:16] A PBX is the phone switchboard for a whole company. 通常安放于办公室杂物间
[04:19] Using a router with upgraded firmware 行家只须使用配备升级固件的路由器
[04:22] Pros can hack them to make untraceable calls 就能黑进总机 轻松自如地在家打电话
[04:24] From the comfort of their own homes. 而且无法被追踪
[04:26] It’s how spies get free long-distance. 间谍就靠此免费蹭打长途
[04:28] Identifying the right line to bug on a PBX is as simple as 如何简单确定监听哪条交换机线路
[04:30] Matching call times from your records to those in the computer. 只须在电脑中找到与记录中匹配的通话时间
[04:34] Of course if you have to comb 当然 若你必须筛选
[04:36] Through thousands of phone calls 数千条通话记录
[04:38] It’s easier said than done. 还真是说起来容易 做起来难了
[04:41] Everyone knows spies are good with languages and firearms 众所周知 间谍是语言专家并熟知武器
[04:44] But they need to be great storytellers too. 但同时 他们还必须会编故事
[04:46] If you can’t keep a break-in secret 要是你的闯入肯定会被人发现
[04:48] You have to get creative to cover your tracks. 你就得编点什么来打掩护
[04:50] If a company’s just laid off half its staff 如果一家公司近期刚解雇了半数员工
[04:53] No one asks many questions 那么你就稍加利用 把现场布置成这样
[04:55] When it looks like an ex-employee 让人看着像是前雇员非法闯入大肆捣乱
[04:57] Broke in to make a mess. 这样就不会引起怀疑了
[04:58] Taking your sweet time Michael. 慢慢来 迈克
[05:00] You need to buy us some more time Fi. 菲 再争取点时间
[05:09] That’s our cue to leave Michael. 我们得走了 迈克
[05:19] What took you so long? 你怎么那么久
[05:23] I thought you were gonna buy us more time. 你不是要再多争取点时间吗
[05:25] I knew you were gonna say that. 我就知道你会这么说
[05:34] -How was that? -Very good. -怎么样 -棒极了
[05:49] Anybody home? 有人在吗
[05:52] Mom? 妈妈
[05:55] Mom! 妈妈
[05:58] Jesus. 老天
[05:59] Okay we both get a text — 好吧 我们都收到条短信
[06:01] – “Need help now.” -“Need help now.” -求助 快来 -求助 快来
[06:03] And you don’t answer your phone? 打你电话你又不接
[06:04] We thought you were under siege. 我们还以为你被劫持了
[06:06] Well I’m sorry. I’m not up on texting etiquette. 不好意思 我不怎么会发短信
[06:09] I’m –I’m converting the garage to a rental 我正改造车库 想把它租出去
[06:11] And I thought you boys could lend a hand. 我想你们两个能搭把手
[06:12] You’re taking on a renter? 你要找个房客吗
[06:14] I am. 对
[06:16] I already have him lined up. 我这里已经有人选了
[06:18] He has a cat and he’s very nice. 他养了只猫 而且人很好
[06:21] Do you think this is a good idea? 你真觉得这是个好主意吗
[06:22] I do. I could use the extra money and a little company. 没错 我能有额外收入 还能有个伴
[06:26] Uh mom we use the garage for work for um… 妈妈 工作时我们需要车库 为了
[06:29] -Private. …-Private work. -私人的 -私人的工作
[06:31] You mean building bombs and interrogating people? 你是说制造炸弹 审问他人吗
[06:33] When you were on vacation in prison michael 迈克 当你在监狱度假的时候
[06:35] I realized something. 我明白了些事情
[06:36] I could use more stable people in my life 我的生活中得多些普通正常人
[06:38] Not people who sleep with guns under their pillows. 而不是整天和枕着枪睡觉的家伙混在一起
[06:41] All right mom. What do you need done? 行 妈妈 你要怎么做
[06:44] I promised I’d tile the garage before he moves in. 我答应在他搬来之前给车库铺好瓷砖
[06:46] You know I’m a little hurt Mandy. 我有点伤感情啊 曼迪
[06:48] You never spruced the place up when I was here. 我在这儿时 你可从来不整理
[06:50] That’s because he’s a paying renter Sam 萨姆 那是因为他会付房租
[06:52] Not someone who detonates explosives in my solarium. 不像某些人 只会炸了我的日光浴室
[07:03] You know Mike some guys listen to a thing 迈克 有些人在干活时
[07:05] called music while they work. 喜欢听听音乐
[07:07] It’s sort of like talking only with 其实和交谈差不多
[07:09] You know instruments. 只是他们和音乐交心
[07:10] Well that tap on Jesse’s phone line 好吧 只有窃听杰西的电话线
[07:12] Is our only lead on his location. 我们才能找到他
[07:13] Let the static soothe you. 所以表抱怨了 好好安静下来
[07:16] So this uh Jesse — 那么这个 杰西
[07:19] He was in counterintelligence eh? 他曾在反情报部门吗
[07:22] And? 怎么了
[07:23] Well I was just thinking you know 我就是在琢磨 要知道
[07:25] These are the guys who interrogate spies. 那些家伙可是审问间谍的人
[07:26] Their job is seeing through people like you –like us. 他们的工作就是识破你我这样的人
[07:29] I know it’s risky Sam 我明白这很冒险 萨姆
[07:31] But right now it’s the only way — 但眼下就这招了
[07:33] Hey it’s Jesse Porter. 你好 我是杰西·波特
[07:34] You shouldn’t call me at home. 你不该往我家里打电话
[07:35] You’re radioactive. 会引起连锁反应
[07:37] I get caught talking to you I lose my pension. 被逮到和你说话 我的养老金就没了
[07:39] Look I’m not dirty. Somebody set me up. 听着 我没犯事 有人诬陷我
[07:40] You got to believe me Freddy. 你得相信我 老弗
[07:41] I know. I made a few calls 我知道 我打了几个电话
[07:43] Got my hands on something you need to see. 得到点情报 你得看看
[07:44] Okay well what is it? Do you know who — 好吧 是什么 你认识
[07:46] This line’s not secure. We need to meet in person –today. 这条线不安全 我们得见面 就今天
[07:48] All right the park near my place — 好吧 我住处附近的公园
[07:50] Ocean and lexington –4 00. 莱克星敦的海洋花园 4点
[07:52] Well sounds like Jesse might have a lead 听着好像杰西找到线索了
[07:54] On the person who burned him. 关于那个黑了他的人
[07:55] Look on the bright side. We have his location. 好消息是 我们知道他在哪里了
[07:57] I’m calling Fi. 我通知菲
[07:58] Okay for the record 行 就强调一下
[07:59] I already hate everything about this. 我已经讨厌这件事了
[08:06] How’s it looking Sam? 情况如何 萨姆
[08:07] Same as an hour ago –all quiet on the western front. 和一小时前一样 前方西部一片寂静
[08:12] Mike I’m projectile sweating down here. 迈克 我在这里汗如雨下
[08:14] I’m turning my new hawaiian into a dishrag 我的新夏威夷衬衫快成抹布了
[08:17] And you know we’re talking about a poly-silk blend here — 还有 这件可是尼龙真丝混纺
[08:19] dry-clean only and it’s ruined. 只能干洗 就这样毁了
[08:21] Okay Sam. You can bill me. 行了 萨姆 把帐单给我
[08:23] Damn straight. 太他妈直接了
[08:25] You know I feel for Jesse 你知道 我为杰西难过
[08:27] Alone hauled out 孤身一人 众叛亲离
[08:29] Sealed off like toxic waste. 像有毒废物一样被隔离
[08:32] I do too Fi. 我也有同感 菲
[08:33] Trust me I know what he’s going through. 相信我 我了解他现在的窘境
[08:35] Except Jesse didn’t wake up 可惜杰西没你那么幸运
[08:36] next to someone who had his back like you did. 一觉醒来就有贵人相助
[08:38] As I recall I woke up because somebody kicked me. 没记错的话 我是被某人踢醒的
[08:40] The point is you have a team. 重点是你有自己人
[08:43] That team may include a washed-up old boozehound. 虽说其中一个是老不中用的酒鬼
[08:45] You’re on speaker Fi. 我听着呢 菲
[08:47] -You know what I mean. -Yeah whatever. -你了我意思 -随便吧
[08:49] Here comes Jesse. 杰西过来了
[08:53] Ooh he is a strapping fellow isn’t he? 他倒是挺壮硕的 是吧
[08:59] 杰西 被迈克尔封杀的间谍
[09:02] Hey Fred. 弗雷德
[09:03] Oh and that must be Jesse’s mystery date. 看来这就是杰西的神秘约会人
[09:05] Thanks for coming man. 谢谢你能来
[09:18] Got Tow S.U.V.S blacked-out windows. 过来了两辆SUV 不透光玻璃
[09:22] Something tells me they’re not with the neighborhood watch. 看着不像小区巡查队
[09:25] How you been? You okay? 你怎样 还好吧
[09:26] Jesse I’m sorry. 杰西 我很遗憾
[09:27] What are you gonna do right? 是啊 现在我该怎么办
[09:32] Okay that’s a trap. Mikey this is not good. 得了 这是陷阱 迈迈 情况不妙
[09:35] They’re gonna have him hemmed in. We got to warn Jesse. 他们要包抄 得给杰西提个醒
[09:38] We can’t let him see us. 我们不能暴露
[09:39] If he knows we’re watching him –here. 不能让他知道我们在这儿监视
[09:41] We can’t sit on our hands while he gets ambushed. 我们不能坐视不管
[09:44] He won’t. He can get away. 他有能力脱身
[09:45] Just hang on Fi. Fi hang on. 稳住了 菲 稳住
[09:48] He made me call you. 他让我打给你的
[09:50] What the hell are you talking about Freddy? 你什么意思 老弗
[09:51] Who? Who made you? 是谁 谁让你打的
[09:52] He had pictures of me threatened to go to my wife. 他弄到了我的艳照 威胁说要给我老婆
[09:55] I’m retired. My marriage is all I got left. 我退休了 婚姻就是我的一切
[09:57] Freddy what the hell are you talking about? 老弗 你到底什么意思
[09:58] What’d you do? 你干了什么
[10:01] Sam the bike locked to the pole behind you — 萨姆 你身后杆子上锁着辆车
[10:03] pull the chain off the gears. 把车链子拆下来
[10:09] Okay Mike tell me what you got and make it snappy. 迈克 有主意了吗 赶紧的
[10:11] You think that old arm of yours can hit the power lines? 你那老迈的手臂能把它扔上电缆吗
[10:14] Are you kidding? 开玩笑
[10:16] This bazooka took Annalee High 就靠我这麒麟臂
[10:19] to the Michigan State quarterfinals. 安奈海尔队才进的密歇根四强呢
[10:22] Wrap a metal chain around two power lines 用金属链将两条高压线连通
[10:25] and you complete a very powerful electrical circuit. 可以制造一起强破坏力的短路
[10:28] It can get you arrested 这勾当违法
[10:30] but it’s a good way to make a ruckus in a pinch. 但可以在紧要关头制造点骚动
[10:37] Go go go! 走 走 走
[10:39] You sold me out to Khan. 你把我出卖给了韩
[10:40] I didn’t have a choice. 我没的选
[11:00] You’re lucky this guy can handle himself. 万幸这家伙有能力自保
[11:02] Well he’s lucky they had tasers not guns. 万幸这帮人拿的是电击器 而不是枪
[11:04] I guess we’re not the only ones looking for Jesse. 看来还有别人盯上杰西
[11:07] We better find him first Michael. 我们最好抢先一步找到他 迈克尔
[11:15] I drove around his neighborhood for hours. 我开车围着他家转了好几个小时
[11:17] He didn’t come back. 他没回去
[11:18] Cops found a body a mile from the park. 警察在一英里外的公园里发现了具尸体
[11:20] Jesse’s contact? 杰西的联系人吗
[11:22] Well I guess he wasn’t worth much after the set up. 看来做饵失败他就没价值了
[11:24] So who the hell were the guys in the S.U.V.S? SUV里那伙人到底是谁
[11:27] I don’t know. 不知道
[11:28] Give me good news. 来点好消息
[11:30] -You find Jesse? -I did — -你找到杰西了 -本来是
[11:31] About a minute before he was ambushed 后来他被人伏击了
[11:33] By some amateur extraction team. 是一伙业余的打手
[11:35] Oh no no no no. I asked for good news. 不要听 我要听好消息
[11:37] Jesse got away. 杰西跑了
[11:38] Do you know if he has any old enemies in town? 他在这儿有什么新仇旧怨吗
[11:40] What am I Jesse’s biographer? 你当我《杰西传》作者吗
[11:41] I’m calling you for information. 我还找你要消息呢
[11:42] I need you to use some of your resources. 我要你动用你的信息源
[11:45] -Find out — -You’re my resource on this. -去找出… -你就是我的信息源
[11:47] You wanted to handle this? Handle it. 当初不是你说要自己解决的吗
[11:54] Like engineers and wedding planners 就像工程师和婚礼策划一样
[11:56] spies obsess over details. 间谍对细节很敏感
[11:58] If you always keep a lock with the logo facing in 如果你每次上锁都把商标朝里
[12:01] and suddenly you find it turned out 有天你发现它朝外了
[12:03] you’ve got a problem. 你就会知道有猫腻
[12:06] When you know someone’s about to get the drop on you 当你意识到有人要偷施冷箭
[12:08] you can play it safe and walk away 你可以小心翼翼地闪人
[12:10] or you can pretend nothing’s wrong 或者你可以装不知道
[12:12] go about your business and get the drop on them. 安之若素 然后反偷袭他们
[12:26] Nightclub’s closed on mondays 这家夜店周一盘点
[12:28] but I’m guessing you’re not here to salsa dance. 你看着也不像来跳莎莎舞的
[12:30] You must be Michael Westen. I heard you were good. 你就是迈克尔·韦斯顿 听说你挺牛的
[12:33] Right now I’m just a guy 眼下我只是个
[12:34] pointing a gun at your head. Who are you? 用枪指着你脑袋的家伙 你是谁
[12:36] My name is Jesse Porter. 我叫杰西·波特
[12:38] I’ve got a problem that only you can understand. 跟你同病相怜
[12:40] And uh I need your help. 我需要你援手
[12:53] It’s like meeting a character out of a book — 这就像觐见传奇人物
[12:57] Michael Westen the burned spy. 迈克尔·韦斯顿 那个被封杀的间谍
[12:59] People still talk you know. 人们还在议论你 知道吗
[13:01] There’s the he-was-done-wrong folks 有人说”他太不和谐”
[13:04] and then there’s the they-should’ve-shot-him folks. 也有人说”上头不该欺负他”
[13:06] Which side were you on? 你是哪派
[13:09] Never mind. What brings you here? 无所谓 找我什么事
[13:11] I was counterintelligence. Someone stole my files. 我从事反间谍工作 有人偷了我的文件
[13:14] I got blamed for the breach. 我被责渎职
[13:15] Eight years — 八年了
[13:17] Eight years they just booted me out like it was nothing. 都八年了 他们就这么把我踢了出来
[13:19] I’m sorry. 深感遗憾
[13:21] For what it’s worth I know how you feel. 但好歹我了解你的感受
[13:23] Yeah well…that’s actually not my biggest problem right now. 其实那倒不是我眼下最担心
[13:26] I got an old enemy coming after me. 有个旧冤家追着我不放
[13:28] I figured you must have a friend in the government. 我看你应该在政府里有自己人
[13:30] I mean how else could you have survived this long? 否则撑不到现在
[13:31] I just need to talk to someone. 我得跟上边搭上话
[13:32] I have friends but not in the government. 我是有自己人 不过不在政府里
[13:33] Your name doesn’t even need to come up. I-I just 不用你出面 我 我就想
[13:35] I can’t help you there. 帮不了你
[13:38] All right. 好吧
[13:39] Thanks for the yogurt. 谢谢你的酸奶
[13:43] This old enemy –does he have a name? 你说的那个旧冤家 何方神圣
[13:46] Yeah Ming Khan. 韩明
[13:48] Son of a bitch thinks I stole 2 million bucks from him. 那杂种以为我偷了他两百万
[13:50] Maybe I could help you there. 这个我倒能帮上忙
[13:52] No man look he’s –you don’t know him. 兄弟 他这人 你是不知道
[13:54] He’s dangerous. He’s connected. 他很危险而且黑白两道都吃得开
[13:56] I said I had friends. 我说过我也有自己人
[13:58] Let me see what I can do for you. 看看我能帮上什么忙
[14:03] Why would you do that? 为什么帮我
[14:04] Part of me thinks 首先因为
[14:06] that burned spies Need to stick together. 大家同是天涯沦落人
[14:08] Yeah? What about the other part? 是吗 还有呢
[14:11] The other part thinks 还有就是
[14:12] if a counterintel op owed me a favor 如果一个反间谍人员欠我人情
[14:14] and got back in someday 将来某天要是复工了
[14:16] he could put in a good word for me. 也许能帮我美言几句
[14:20] All right man. 没问题
[14:22] You got a deal. 成交
[14:25] 杰西 委托人
[14:29] You know of any good motels man? 能推荐个旅馆么
[14:31] I uh –I can’t go back to my place. 我 我不能回家去
[14:32] Uh you can’t go to a motel right now. 你这会儿也不能去旅馆
[14:34] That’s exactly where Khan will be looking for you. 韩要派人搜你那是首选目标
[14:36] We’ll figure something out. 我们会想到别的方案
[14:37] So I’m in charge of keeping secrets 那么说我要负责蒙骗
[14:39] from a counterintelligence agent? 一位反间谍特工
[14:41] He’s crashing in a vacant condo next door. 他在隔壁空房独自忧愁呢
[14:43] It’s not like he’s staying in your living room. 看来不会去客厅烦你
[14:45] But he is using my duvet. 但是他要盖我的羽绒被
[14:47] If another one of your strays ruins my linens 如果你领来的流浪汉再毁了我的被单
[14:49] I will kill you. 我饶不了你
[14:50] You said yourself 你自己说的
[14:52] Jesse needs someone to watch his back. 杰西需要后援
[14:54] That is not fair using that argument against me. 这不公平 你倒会抓住话柄不放
[15:02] Fine. 好
[15:04] There are worse things than having a very cute next-door neighbor. 有个可爱的室友也不错
[15:09] In exchange for this downy-soft bedding 作为这柔软舒适睡床的交换
[15:12] you’ve got to tell us all about this Khan person. 你得跟我们说说韩那厮
[15:19] M-most of it’s classified so I-I can’t really — 这是机密 所以 我真的不能…
[15:22] Let’s be clear. 摊开来说吧
[15:24] Michael is the spy. 迈克尔是间谍
[15:25] He cares about words like “Classified.” 他会介意什么机密不机密的
[15:28] I on the other hand only care 我呢 我只关心
[15:29] about who it is I’m supposed to be fighting. 要跟什么人交火
[15:31] Okay. 好吧
[15:33] Khan was a hotshot in asian drug shipping 韩是亚洲的贩毒头目
[15:36] got in some trouble with the local authorities 跟当地政府闹点小矛盾
[15:37] came running to Uncle Sam to cut a deal. 跑路来跟咱老美分一杯羹
[15:39] He’s a snitch basically. 简单说 就是个二五仔
[15:40] He’s trading intel on his terrorist pals For a life in america. 他向情报局卖了他同伙以换取移居美国
[15:43] You were his handler. 你是他的接头人
[15:44] Yeah got the job of debriefing him 对 我负责审查他
[15:46] moving his money to U.S. Banks. 还有将他的资产转移到美国
[15:47] First part went fine. Money never showed up. 前者一切顺利 但是钱没打过来
[15:49] The chinese got it in transit. Poof. 被中国人截获了 没了
[15:51] And he blames you for stealing his nest egg. 他以为你吞掉了他的私房钱
[15:54] Yeah not to be crass but have you considered shooting him? 别当我粗鲁 不过你就没想过毙了他吗
[15:57] I’d be all for it but Khan’s got some powerful friends. 我想来着 但韩有朋友罩着
[16:00] If I take a shot at him they’ll come after me next. 如果我毙了他 他们会来追杀我
[16:02] That’s why I wanted to find 这就是我为什么
[16:02] someone in the government to shut it down. 想找政府的人把这事儿了结
[16:04] Yeah that’s not gonna happen 那是没戏了
[16:05] but we may be able to do the next best thing. 不过我们可以退而求其次
[16:07] You know if we can get him busted by the cops 如果我们能让警察找上他
[16:09] His friends will keep their distance. 他那些朋友一定会选择明哲保身
[16:11] Illegal-weapons charges might do it. 非法持有武器罪够他受的
[16:12] It’ll be tough but if we keep it really heavy — 虽然有难度 但如果给他弄点大家伙
[16:15] 25mm maybe an 大口径步枪或者
[16:15] RPG. 火箭筒
[16:17] RPG? Right. 火箭筒 太棒了
[16:21] Oh you’re serious? 你们不是说真的吧
[16:23] So –so you have like a magic way 那你们是 打算用这离谱手段
[16:25] Of –of setting him up for this? 陷害他吗
[16:27] No magic –we get him to buy the weapons. 不离谱 我们还要让他买单
[16:29] We get him arrested. 最后让他蹲大牢
[16:30] You’re gonna walk up to the guy 你打算径直走过去
[16:31] start talking to him? 然后跟他促膝谈心
[16:33] I’m a spy Jesse. That’s what we do. 我是个间谍 杰西 我们都这么干
[16:35] Have things changed since I’ve been out? 难道我走以后形势变了吗
[16:37] Uh Khan is a psycho just so you know. 如你所知韩是个疯子
[16:39] I seriously doubt y’all have mutual friends. 我严重怀疑你们是否能找到共同话题
[16:41] A mutual enemy will do fine. 有共同的敌人就行了
[16:53] Hey there uh can I talk to your boss? 能跟你们老板谈谈吗
[16:54] Get the hell –ugh! 滚
[16:55] Quick and excruciating 狠准稳
[16:56] few holds are more effective than a simple thumb lock. 没有比锁拇指更厉害的招儿了
[16:59] A little pressure on the right spot… 给关键部位上点儿力道
[17:01] …and your target will be learning 你的目标就要学着
[17:03] how to hold a fork with a new hand. 如何用另一只手拿叉子了
[17:05] He might want to ice that. 他手指估计要冰敷一下
[17:08] Hey we need to talk. 咱得谈谈
[17:10] And who might you be? 你是哪位
[17:12] 韩 追杀杰西的变态
[17:14] The name’s Turner. 本人特纳
[17:15] We have a mutual acquaintance Jesse Porter. 我俩有个共同的熟人 杰西·波特
[17:17] Jesse porter? Doesn’t ring a bell. 杰西·波特 没听过呀
[17:21] Does it Mr. Lee? 是吧 李先生
[17:22] 李 韩的心腹
[17:23] So it was someone else who ran 这么说 昨天那个
[17:25] that half-assed snatch-and-grab yesterday? 半吊子的抓捕另有其人喽
[17:27] You know I was this close 你知道吗 我就差一步
[17:28] to laying my hands on that son of a bitch 就能抓着那狗娘养的了
[17:30] until you guys blew it for me. 结果被你们给搅黄了
[17:31] How did you find us? 你如何找到我们的
[17:33] There’s only so many groups of guys carrying serious heat 在毕士肯海湾的中餐馆这么有势力的团伙
[17:37] in chinese restaurants in Key Biscayne. 也就那么几个
[17:38] -So what do you want? -Well I want to make a deal. -那你想怎么样 -我想做笔交易
[17:41] Why would we make a deal with you Mr. Turner? 我们凭什么要和你作交易 特纳先生
[17:44] Because I know where Jesse is — 因为我知道杰西的藏身之处
[17:46] Unless you guys have never heard of him 要是你们没听说过他 那就另说了
[17:47] and then I’ll just finish up here and… 那样的话我就此结束
[17:51] take my Mongolian Beef to go. 然后把我的蒙古蒜蜜牛打包走人
[17:53] What is it that you want with uh Jesse? 你为什么打这个杰西的主意
[17:57] There’s a certain cartel willing to pay top dollar to me 有那么个毒枭愿意出高价
[18:01] for what’s in his head. 买他掌握的信息
[18:03] I think there’s a way we can help each other. 我觉得我们可以互相帮助
[18:06] I’m listening. 愿闻其详
[18:08] Your little fiasco with Jesse sent him into hiding. 因为你搞砸了抓捕 所以逼得杰西躲了起来
[18:12] He’s dug in like a tick — 他像老鼠钻洞似的
[18:14] Cement wall claymore mine in the door. 水泥四壁 全副武装
[18:17] And you’ll tell me where this is on what condition? 要你告诉我地点 开什么条件
[18:21] I need some heavy artillery to extract him. 我要重火力把他揪出来
[18:24] I’m low on funds. 但手头上资金不足
[18:27] I could use a few extra hands. 需要援手
[18:30] So when we find Jesse 所以找到杰西之后
[18:32] We’re supposed to just what share him? 我们怎么着 分享他吗
[18:37] That’s what we learned in kindergarten. 幼儿园阿姨不都这么教嘛
[18:39] I mean you get what you need 我的意思是 你拿走你想要的
[18:41] and then I take him with me –win-win. 我再把他带走 你我双赢
[18:43] We will find him on our own thank you. 我们自己会找到他的 谢谢你的好意
[18:46] We don’t go on armed assaults with randoms off the street. 我们不随便拉个路人就和他搞武装突袭
[18:49] Okeydokey. 好吧
[18:51] -But –Good day Mr. Turner. -不过… -走好不送 特纳先生
[18:52] Can I take the Mongolian Beef? 我可以带走蒙古蒜蜜牛吗
[18:58] I told you a sales pitch isn’t gonna do it. 我早告诉你 一顿乱吹行不通
[19:00] Give it time. Khan’s tempted. 耐心点 韩心动了
[19:02] We just need to push him a little bit harder. 我们只需再推他一把
[19:04] Right now they think they can handle you on their own. 现在 他们认为凭他们自个儿就能把你搞定
[19:07] But we’ll convince them they need help –my help. 但我们得说服他们搞不定 得要我帮忙
[19:09] How do you propose to do that? 你打算怎么做
[19:11] There’s someone I want you to meet. 给你介绍个人
[19:12] Jesse this is Sam Axe. 杰西 这位是萨姆·亚克斯
[19:14] He’s a former Navy S.E.A.L. And a friend. 前海豹突击队队员 我朋友
[19:16] -Good to meet you. -Likewise. -很高兴认识你 -彼此彼此
[19:19] So Mike told me about your problem. 迈克跟我说了你的麻烦
[19:22] I had a buddy pull some paperwork. 我找了个兄弟查了点资料
[19:24] Turns out Mr. Lee rents a place on Star Island. 查出李先生在星岛租了个别院
[19:26] So here’s what I’m thinking. 我是这么想的
[19:28] Next time these guys head out for grub 下次这些家伙外出吃饭的时候
[19:30] We stage a mock ambush on them. 我们上演一场假伏击
[19:32] Jesse if you can position yourself on the outside wall here 杰西 你就躲在墙外面这里
[19:34] you can hose the place down with your assault rifle 拿突击步枪往里扫射
[19:37] Do a triangle-of-death thing drive them into here. 布个死亡三角阵 把他们赶到这里
[19:39] When you stop to reload I’ll swoop in 等你停下来换弹匣时 我冲出来
[19:42] Scare you off and I become Khan’s guardian angel. 吓退你 于是我便成了韩的保护神
[19:44] Okay let me see this. 好 给我看看图
[19:47] I dig it. I dig it. 了解 我喜欢
[19:49] Just if we’re gonna do the triangle of death 只不过 假如我们要摆死亡三角阵
[19:51] We got to do it from inside the wall 那就得进到墙里面
[19:53] Like right here like in his face. 比如 这里 当着他的面
[19:54] There’s an armed guard that patrols the grounds Jesse. 那里有个持枪警卫巡逻院子 杰西
[19:56] If you get any closer than that — 如果你靠得再近的话…
[19:57] I’ll have to deal with a rent-a-thug all by my little self. 那我就得势单力薄地自己对付警卫了
[20:00] Okay uh quick F.Y.I. here — 那个 补充说明下
[20:03] Uh we plan our missions with the wacky idea 我们计划任务向来都是
[20:05] of getting everybody out in one piece. 保证大伙儿全身而退
[20:06] So just sit back relax 你只管休息休息 放松放松
[20:08] and let us worry about the heavy lifting. 难题交给我们来处理
[20:19] So Mike you think 迈克 你觉得
[20:20] this is gonna convince Khan to work with you 这能说服韩与你合作吗
[20:22] or just that he should pack up and leave? 搞不好逼得他收拾东西走人呢
[20:24] Well he thinks Jesse’s got his money. 他认为杰西拿了他的钱
[20:26] He’ll do what he has to do to get it. 他会极尽能事夺回来的
[20:27] Just cover me when I go in. 我进去后你掩护我就好
[20:28] Did I mention I’m not a fan of running a mission 我说过没 我不喜欢和一个我们不了解的小子
[20:30] with a kid we barely know? 一起跑任务
[20:31] 10 times. 第十次了
[20:33] I’m just saying these counterintel types Mike — 我只是觉得 这些干反间谍的家伙
[20:35] They’re lone wolves they are not team players. 他们是独行侠 不擅于团队行动
[20:37] This is Jesse’s best shot to getting Khan off his back. 这是杰西摆脱韩追杀的最佳机会
[20:38] He’ll behave. 他会好好表现的
[20:40] Here we go Sam. 行动开始了 萨姆
[20:47] Okay that’s where Jesse’s supposed to set up shop. 好 杰西应该在那里选好射击位
[20:52] And yet he’s still moving. 可他还在行进
[20:54] What the hell is he doing? 他到底在干吗
[20:57] His version of the plan. Watch my back. “自说自划” 掩护好我
[21:10] Hey Khan! 嘿 韩
[21:12] You looking for me?! 找我哪
[21:14] You want your money? Come get it! 想要你的钱吗 来拿呀
[21:18] Like pro athletes spies know 如职业运动员一般 间谍明白
[21:20] that no amount of practice or planning 无论练习如何充足 计划如何周详
[21:23] simulates the adrenaline rush of real action. 也无法模拟真实行动中的紧张刺激
[21:25] That’s why you always have to be ready 因此你必须时刻准备着
[21:27] to adjust tactics on the fly. 随机应变调整战术
[21:29] If a teammate suddenly decides to shoot at you 假如你的搭档突发奇想 决定朝你开枪
[21:32] to convince the bad guys you’re enemies… 使坏蛋们信服你俩是敌人
[21:39] …you go with the flow… 你就得配合着
[21:42] and shoot back. 并予以回击
[21:47] Unbelievable. Are you guys trying to die? 难以置信 你们想找死吗
[21:50] -Mr. Turner. -At your service. -特纳先生 -听候吩咐
[21:57] Oh come on Mike I can’t take out four jokers in one go. 拜托 迈克 我没法一枪干掉四个小鬼
[22:01] Is this your way of thanking me for saving your hides? 我搭救了你 你就这么感谢我吗
[22:04] You have a bad habit of showing up where you don’t belong. 你习惯真差 总在不该出现的地方出现
[22:07] Are you guys impaired? 你们这些家伙智障吗
[22:08] Am I talking too fast? Is that it? 还是我语速太快 听不懂吗
[22:11] I mean I’m trying to get Jesse. 看不出来吗 我试图要抓杰西
[22:12] It doesn’t take a genius to figure out 地球人都知道
[22:14] that he’d try to hit your place after you went after him. 你上次派人追杀他之后 他就来掀翻你的老巢
[22:17] You still think you can handle Jesse? 你仍觉得你能搞定杰西吗
[22:22] Fine kill me. 得 杀了我吧
[22:25] But the next time he pays you a visit 不过 下次他找上门来
[22:27] you’re gonna need more than new lawn art. 你就不止损失一块草坪了
[22:30] Whether it’s in the field or a showroom 不论是在实战中还是在表演
[22:32] The most powerful move at the end of a sales pitch 说辞结尾最有力的一招
[22:35] is to just walk away. 就是佯装离开
[22:37] It’s an effective technique to close a deal 这是个促成交易有效的技巧
[22:40] but it can also get you shot in the back. 弄得不好也会害你背后中枪
[22:43] You have a flair for the dramatic Mr. Turner. 你真是戏剧达人啊 特纳先生
[22:47] You’ve made your point. 你证明了你的说法
[22:51] Is that your way of saying you’d like my help catching Jesse? 你是在说想叫我帮忙抓住杰西吗
[22:55] I’ll be back tomorrow with a shopping list. 我明天带个采购清单回来
[22:58] Crack your piggy bank. It’s gonna cost you. 回去把你的存钱罐砸了吧 会有一笔大开支
[23:00] Oh and Khan… 对了 韩
[23:02] Tell your sidekick his safety’s on. 告诉你伙计一声 他的枪还开着保险呐
[23:13] Hey hey. 好呀
[23:16] Oh yeah. Sorry about the car. 啊咧 你的车对不住了
[23:18] Hope you’ll take a personal I.O.U.? Good as gold. 希望你接受一句我欠你 一诺千金
[23:20] What the hell did you think you were doing back there? 你以为你在那儿干吗呢
[23:23] Kicking ass. 大显身手
[23:24] What? I had to get in close to sell it. 怎么了 我必须进去演得真实点
[23:26] -I got it done. -No no we got it done. -我搞定了 -错 我们搞定了
[23:27] You pull that Lone Ranger crap again 你再玩一次《孤胆骑警》的花样
[23:28] you and me are gonna dance. 我就要找你干上一架了
[23:30] -Really? -Yeah. -是吗 -是
[23:31] -We’re gonna dance? -Uh-huh we’re dancing. -打架啊 -怎么着 来打呀
[23:33] -I will beat your old ass. -Come on man pull the trigger. -我会打烂你一把老骨头 -来呀 动手吧
[23:34] -Oh you think? You’re just an old man. -Do it. Do it. -真的吗 你不过是个老爷爷 -来呀来呀
[23:35] Calm down. Calm down! 冷静 冷静
[23:36] What matters is that I’m in with Khan and Lee. 现在要紧的是我入了韩和李的伙
[23:39] You want to finish this when I’m done fine. 事后你们想继续 随你们
[23:40] -We have work to do. -Okay by me Mikey. -但现在有事要做 -我没话说 迈迈
[23:42] Sooner we put them on a platter for the cops 我们越早将他们交给警方
[23:44] Sooner we’re done with Billy the Kid here. 就能越早和这混小子撇清
[23:46] All right so you got the meeting with Khan. 好了 你和韩安排了见面
[23:48] What happens if they smell a setup? 万一他们察觉是陷阱怎么办
[23:49] We’ll cross that bridge later. 这个问题以后再议
[23:50] For now I need them to buy enough artillery 就现在 我要说服他们买大量的武器
[23:52] to start world war iii. 开打第三次世界大战
[23:58] I don’t know what level of experience 我不知道对这种事
[24:00] you have with this sort of thing 你有多少经验
[24:01] but the trick with a bunker — 不过对付地堡的关键
[24:02] It’s not about getting in 不在于攻进去
[24:03] It’s about getting the target out alive. 而在于活捉目标
[24:05] Well I need him alive. 对 我要捉活的
[24:07] Right so this is what I propose. 没错 所以我这么建议
[24:10] Now I can arrange delivery — 我呢 可以安排送货
[24:14] Three barrett rifles tungsten-tipped rounds? 三支巴雷特狙击步枪 钨尖弹
[24:16] Designed to punch holes in tanks. 可射穿坦克那种
[24:18] It’ll cut through that bunker like it’s made of tissue paper. 射穿那壁垒像弄穿餐巾纸一样容易
[24:20] A breaching ram military-grade tear gas 破门槌 军用催泪弹
[24:22] And a grenade launcher? 以及榴弹发射器
[24:23] Hey we pump in some gas 我们给里面灌满烟雾
[24:25] Flush out Jesse like the rat he is. 把杰西这只小老鼠给薰出来
[24:26] This is not even legal. 这根本是不合法的
[24:28] This kind of firepower is way too risky. 这样的火力太冒险了
[24:30] Too risky? 太冒险
[24:34] You know I spent… 15 years in special ops 告诉你 我在特种部队待了十五年
[24:37] Interrogating tracking 拷问 追踪
[24:39] climbing into caves in Afghanistan. 爬进爬出阿富汗的山洞
[24:41] You ever done that? Yeah I didn’t think so. 这些你们干过吗 看吧 我就知道没
[24:44] I know what it takes to get it done. 我清楚办成这件事该花的代价
[24:47] I say we find Jesse on our own 我说我们还是自己找杰西
[24:48] Take care of him our own way. 用我们的方法解决他
[24:50] You know your boy here is awfully opinionated. 我说 你的这位老兄太过固执己见了
[24:54] Last time I checked though Jesse’s hunting you. 据我所知 上回 杰西反过来在追捕你
[24:58] He makes a point. 他说的有道理
[25:01] I’ve been hunting Agent Porter for a long time. 我追查波特特工很长时间了
[25:03] I know what makes him tick. 我知道他痛处在哪儿
[25:05] I know what it takes to get what you want from him 也知道从他那达到目的得花什么代价
[25:07] But I need the right tools to grab him. 但我需要趁手的家伙来逮他
[25:09] If you have the cash 如果你们有钱
[25:10] I can get a guy who can get everything we need. 我有路子 我们要的东西都能搞到
[25:13] Now I’m tired of mr. Lei 李先生老是对我吹毛求疵
[25:15] Second-guessing everything I say. 我已经受够了
[25:18] If we have a deal you say so. 你说成就成
[25:20] Otherwise I go my own way. 不然老子就走人
[25:31] Provide an account 准备好电汇的收款账户
[25:32] Where you’d like your money wired Mr. Turner. 特纳先生
[25:36] We will make the arrangements. 我们会安排好交易事项
[25:39] Fi Khan went for it. Let’s get a truck ready. 菲 韩上钩了 把货车准备好
[25:42] Make it look like I’m a guy who moves a lot of heavy weapons. 要整得我像是常运输大量重型武器的行家
[25:45] Any preference on color? 要什么颜色的
[25:46] I’ll leave it to you but I need it by tomorrow morning. 你看着办吧 我明天早上就要
[25:48] I got to head to my mom’s. 我还得去对付我妈
[25:50] Her renter’s cat found some of my old detonators. 她房客的猫找到了我的一些旧雷管
[25:52] Uh-oh. Bye-bye tenant. 那房客要吹啦
[25:54] Yeah he moved out. 对 他搬走了
[25:55] Can you and jesse handle the truck? 你和杰西能把车搞定吗
[25:57] I’m sure we’ll be fine. 肯定没问题
[26:00] When using a street vehicle to haul serious weapons 要用普通公路汽车运送重量级武器
[26:04] Some modifications are in order. 就必须对车子进行改装
[26:06] Heavy-duty coil springs are used by dune buggies 重型卷簧一般安装在沙滩车上
[26:09] To race across the desert. 好让它们在沙漠中奔走
[26:11] Add them to your suspension system 附上重型卷簧的悬挂系统
[26:13] And you can hit a few potholes without snapping an axle. 可防止在颠簸行驶中弄断车轴
[26:16] A strut brace over your engine 给引擎上加装支撑杆
[26:18] Stabilizes your center of gravity. 来固定车的重心
[26:20] And nothing helps with a fast getaway 最后 把一个一氧化二氮罐
[26:23] Like a nitrous-oxide tank 连接到车的喷油器上
[26:24] Connected to your fuel injector. 没有比这更适合跑路的方法了
[26:27] All righty. 全部搞定
[26:29] Think that’s everything Westen needs 韦斯顿就靠这些改装
[26:31] For his gun deal with Khan? 去和韩进行武器交易吗
[26:32] If michael can’t make an escape in this 如果迈克尔靠这些还逃不掉
[26:34] Then he deserves to get caught. 那他活该被抓
[26:37] You’re pretty handy with that wrench. 你拿扳手很在行啊
[26:39] You’re pretty handy with a gun for a desk jockey. 你这样的小白领拿枪也很在行啊
[26:42] Michael told me about your little one-man rampage at khan’s. 听迈克尔说 你在韩那上演孤胆英雄来着
[26:46] I actually started in the field. 我其实一开始是做一线的
[26:48] They stuck me in counterintel 后来被他们弄到反情报处
[26:50] ’cause I tended to uh go after all the bad guys 因为我更偏好把所有坏人都一网打尽
[26:52] Not just the ones they wanted me to get. 而不仅仅是他们想让我去抓的那几个
[26:55] It turns out some guys can watch a dude 有些人可以眼睁睁地看着
[26:56] Smack his girlfriend around in a bar 自己女友在酒吧里被打
[26:58] And some guys can’t. 而有些人就是看不下去
[27:00] I knew I liked you. 你果然是我欣赏的型
[27:05] Michael’s gonna be a while. 迈克尔还得一阵子
[27:06] You uh…want to take it for a spin? 你要不要来兜兜风
[27:09] Hell yes. 这还用说
[27:16] Who says christmas only happens once a year? 谁说一年只有一次圣诞的
[27:17] Barretts are in the bag. Here are your launchers. 巴雷特狙击枪在袋子里 这是榴弹发射器
[27:20] Turn that frown upside-down. Are we happy? 还不赶紧丧脸换笑脸 这下大家满意了吧
[27:24] We are. 合作愉快
[27:26] The rest of your money is on its way now. 你的尾款已经汇出
[27:28] So when do we find jesse? 那我们什么时候去找杰西
[27:30] I’m gonna take you to him. Let’s mount up. 我带你们去 先装东西
[27:31] Just give me a hand with the ammo. 帮忙把弹药搬车上
[27:33] Spies know the most distrusting people 间谍很清楚 最多疑的人
[27:35] Are often the easiest to manipulate. 也往往最易受摆布
[27:37] If you want someone To drive around 你要是准备栽赃他
[27:39] with a trunk full of illegal weapons 让他驾驶一辆装满非法武器的货车
[27:41] Just insist on doing it yourself. 你只需要假装自己准备这么干就行
[27:43] Whoa whoa whoa. 等等
[27:44] What the hell do you think you’re doing? 你在干嘛呢
[27:46] Um putting the guns in. 我在装武器啊
[27:48] I mean this truck has been specially outfitted For the weight. 这货车的载重装这些东西正合适
[27:51] No way. 没门
[27:53] You think we’re gonna spend that kind of money 你以为我们花这么多钱
[27:55] And just let you drive off with them? 然后能让你带着东西开溜
[27:56] I’m not driving off with anything. 我不会这么干
[27:58] I’m meeting you at the bunker. 我是要去掩体那儿跟你们碰头
[27:59] And we’re just supposed to trust you right? 你这么说我们就信了吗
[28:06] We take the weapons. 武器我们来带
[28:09] You know with all due respect mr. Khan 韩先生 恕我直言
[28:12] Are you out of your frickin’ mind? 你奶奶滴是疯了吗
[28:14] You know how illegal these guns are. 要知道这些玩意根本不合法
[28:16] Your fender’s gonna be dragging on the pavement. 就你那车的载重 明人眼一下就看穿了
[28:19] Some port authority stooge is gonna call the cops. 港务局的眼线会报警的
[28:22] Right now I’m more worried about you than the cops. 眼下我更担心你 而不是条子
[28:25] Suit yourself. 随你便
[28:32] Lift with the knees. 接的时候得用上膝盖
[28:42] Yeah. Hi police? 你好 警官
[28:44] Um I think I just saw a drug deal. 我貌似看到了一次毒品交易
[28:47] Yeah guys with guns loading bags. 对 一些持枪的人在装一些包裹
[28:49] Uh-huh. Hyperion road by the port. 港口边上 许珀里翁路
[28:55] Take the next left. Two blocks. 下个路口左转 过两个街区
[29:08] Damn what did I tell you? 该死 我怎么跟你说的来着
[29:13] If you find yourself in a high-speed pursuit 如果你发现自己的车队
[29:15] While driving in a caravan 被警车撵上
[29:18] You don’t always have to be faster than the cops. 你不必比警车更快
[29:20] You just have to be faster than the guy next to you. 只要比与你同行的车更快就行
[29:26] Of course it helps if you are faster than the cops. 当然 比警察快也一样
[30:02] Hands on your head! Hands on your head! 双手抱头
[30:04] Get up! Get up! 起来
[30:06] Get up! Get in there! 起来 过去
[30:08] Stand up. 站起来
[30:09] Officer let –let us explain. 警官 听我解释
[30:12] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[30:14] You worried about the cops now? 现在担心警察了哈
[30:19] Jesse it’s Michael again. 杰西 又是我 迈克尔
[30:21] Where are you? Call me back. 你在哪儿 回我电话
[30:23] Four messages? 四条留言了?
[30:25] Don’t you think you might seem a little desperate? 你还没绝望吗
[30:27] He took us out for a $100 thank-you dinner last night 昨天他请我们吃了顿一百块的谢恩宴
[30:30] And now he won’t return my calls? 结果今天连我电话都不回了吗 咋可能
[30:32] Relax. 放松点
[30:33] All his stuff is still at the condo. 他的所有东西还都在公寓里
[30:36] I don’t think jesse’s the type 我觉得杰西不是那种人
[30:38] To leave without saying goodbye. 连再见都不说就走人
[30:40] He’s not you. 他不是你
[30:44] It’s Khan. 是韩打来的
[30:46] Shouldn’t he be in jail? 他不是进监狱了吗
[30:47] Let’s find out. 接了再说
[30:50] Khan. Oh I thought you got pinched. 韩 我以为你被拷进去了
[30:53] Yes. 是啊
[30:55] Years ago I did a favor 几年前
[30:56] For the people at the drug enforcement agency. 我帮过毒品管理局的人忙
[30:58] It wasn’t easy 虽然不容易
[31:00] but my lawyers persuaded them to return that courtesy. 但律师还是说服了他们还了我这个人情
[31:03] Oh you were sitting on a get-out-of-jail-free card? 原来你有狱免卡啊
[31:05] Oh that’s beautiful. 真厉害
[31:06] Listen give me another day. We’ll take another run at it. 这样吧 选个时间 咱们再来一次
[31:09] Oh that won’t be necessary. 不必了
[31:12] You see jesse stuck his head out when he thought I was gone. 杰西以为我不在就冒出头来
[31:15] He was unaware I kept his apartment under surveillance. 没发觉他的公寓一直都在我的监视之下
[31:23] You got jesse? 你抓到杰西了吗
[31:24] Picked him up two hours ago. 两小时前就送来了
[31:26] We’ve been trying to get him to talk 我们一直在尝试让他开口说话
[31:28] But so far he has been uncooperative. 但到现在为止他都不配合
[31:40] You know you said you knew all about jesse 你说你知道杰西的一切
[31:43] and the art of interrogation. 以及审讯的技巧
[31:46] Perhaps you could come talk to him. 你应该来和杰西谈谈
[31:49] Oh it’ll be my pleasure. 我乐意之至
[31:50] Yeah you remember our deal though. 别忘了咱们的约定
[31:52] You get what you’re after and then I get Jesse. 你得到你想要的 杰西归我
[31:55] That only works if he’s in one piece. 你得确保杰西不能少了根汗毛
[31:57] I’ll try not to do any permanent damage. 我尽量不留永久性伤害
[32:07] At least the cops seized khan’s heavy artillery. 至少警察缴了韩的重型武器
[32:09] Five of them three of us –it’s almost a fair fight. 以三敌五 接近公平对决
[32:12] But we can’t solve this with guns Fi. 但是我们不能动枪 菲
[32:14] It’s too easy for them to just kill Jesse if things get hot. 如果逼急了他们干掉杰西易如反掌
[32:16] Well do you have a better idea? 那你有更好的主意吗
[32:18] Yeah we need to convince khan to let me take jesse. 对 我们要说服韩让我把杰西带走
[32:21] Wait did you hit your head during the car chase? 你是不是在追车的时候撞坏脑袋了
[32:24] Khan is not gonna let you take jesse 韩没拿到钱之前
[32:25] Until he gets his money 不可能让你带走杰西
[32:27] Which is a problem because jesse didn’t steal it. 而杰西并没偷那笔钱
[32:29] I know Fi. 菲 这我知道
[32:29] We’re gonna have to convince him 我们就得想办法骗他
[32:30] That someone else stole the money. 偷他钱的另有其人
[32:32] -Someone? Who? -Lei. -谁 -李
[32:33] Well how are you gonna pull that off? 那你打算怎么干
[32:35] He’s khan’s closest adviser. 他是韩的心腹顾问
[32:36] Which means he had access and opportunity. 近水楼台先得月
[32:39] I can sell this. You find barry. 这样可行 你去找巴瑞
[32:41] You have him get everything he can 想办法让他查出一切关于
[32:42] About the account khan used to buy the guns. 韩曾经用来买枪的账户
[32:44] If Khan pays lei from the same place — 如果韩通过同一个账户付钱给李
[32:46] We can use it to get lei’s personal bank account. 我们就能查到李的个人银行账户
[32:50] But if I do get a number 就算我们查到了那个账户
[32:53] How are you gonna make Jesse say it? 又怎么让杰西说出来呢
[32:54] I’m gonna bring jesse a cheat sheet. 我给杰西带份小抄过去
[33:02] Hey baby. 嘿 宝贝
[33:04] I told you on the phone I can’t talk now 我电话上说了我在会面
[33:06] ’cause I’m in a meeting. 不方便说话
[33:07] Oh well uh… 那好吧
[33:09] Meeting adjourned. Scram honey. 会面延期了 滚吧 亲爱的
[33:13] All right. 得了
[33:16] What the hell was that? 你搞毛
[33:17] You just cost me a client 害我丢了个客户
[33:20] Although that was smokin’ hot. 不过刚那招确实帅到掉渣
[33:24] My business accounts. 我的生意账户
[33:26] A bad man bought some guns from me. 一个坏家伙从我这买了些枪
[33:27] I need you to trace this wire transfer back to the source. 我要你根据这个电汇倒查资金来源
[33:30] I need information about the original account — 我需要原始账户 转账 关联账户
[33:32] Transfers linked accounts names dates everything. 姓名 日期 以及所有的相关信息
[33:35] Oh so you only want the moon. That can’t be done. 原来你要我来捞月亮啊 这不可能
[33:37] You’re asking me to bribe bank officials. 你这是要我向一个银行官员行贿
[33:39] Oh you’ve never bribed a bank official? 得了 你这不都早干过么
[33:40] Yeah I have when I’m looking for new clients 好吧我是干过 但只是为了找新客户嘛
[33:42] But this is my business. 我毕竟要靠这行吃饭啊
[33:47] Think I got something here Mike. 看我找到的东西 迈克
[33:50] You wanted someone who could pass for a relative of jesse’s — 你要找个能充当杰西的亲戚的人 有了
[33:52] Kathy Porter from Dallas. 达拉斯的凯茜·波特
[33:54] She passed away five days ago. 她五天前去世
[33:56] It’s the right age right complexion. 年纪肤色都合适
[33:57] Well that is perfect Sam. 完美 就她了 萨姆
[33:59] Fi tell me you got something. 菲 别告诉我你白忙了
[34:01] Lei’s personal accounts are in antigua. 李的个人账户在安提瓜岛
[34:03] Looks like khan pays him 30 grand a month. 韩每月给他三万刀
[34:05] You are a miracle worker. 你真能创造奇迹
[34:07] Yeah I’m sending you the number now. 我现在就发给你账号
[34:08] Oh and Michael 还有 迈克尔
[34:09] Barry made me promise him dinner 巴瑞非要请我吃晚饭
[34:11] To hear how he can maximize my offshore finances. 听听他帮我海外理财的见解
[34:13] -You owe me. -Yes I do. -你欠我的 -好 我记着
[34:15] All right change Kathy’s birthplace to Antigua 好了 把凯茜的籍贯改为安提瓜岛
[34:17] and we need to adjust the online archive number. 我们还得调整下网络档案的编号
[34:20] You sure you want to play follow-the-leader with Jesse? 你确定要和杰西演这一出抽丝剥茧吗
[34:22] I mean the guy’s not exactly great at taking direction. 我是说 这伙计可不太善于接话头
[34:24] I got him into this Sam. 是我把他拖下水的 萨姆
[34:26] I’m gonna get him out. 我绝不会见死不救
[34:27] How’s our boy? 咱们的小朋友还好吗
[34:29] Still breathing. 还活着呢
[34:30] He won’t speak despite our encouragement. 费了不少功夫还是撬不开他的嘴
[34:31] Well what did I tell you? 我不都说了吗
[34:32] If you hurt him it just makes it that much harder 你们给他用刑 就更别想从他嘴里
[34:34] to get anything useful out of him. 得到什么有用的消息
[34:35] The man stole a lot of money from me. 这个人偷了我一大笔钱
[34:36] Until I find out what happened to it 在我查明这是怎么回事之前
[34:38] He’s mine to deal with as I please Mr. Turner. 我抓的人我做主 特纳先生
[34:41] Jesse probably spent the money years ago. 杰西估计几年前就把这笔钱花了
[34:42] We should just kill him and be done with it 我们该宰了他了事
[34:43] and stop doing business with strangers. 别再跟陌生人讨价还价了
[34:45] Did you guys talk about killing Jesse in front of him? 你们两个在讨论杀掉杰西吗
[34:48] In English? 还是用英语说的吗
[34:50] I thought so. There’s your problem. 我就知道 你们真失策
[34:52] I mean if a man knows he’s gonna die 我是指 一个必死之人
[34:54] He has no reason to speak up. 他凭什么开口交代
[34:55] And how will you motivate him — 那你又能怎样让他开口呢
[34:57] Kind words and a warm cup of tea? 上香茶 说好话
[34:58] No with what’s inside this briefcase. 不 我自有锦箱妙计
[35:01] Few things are more dangerous 没有什么比在敌人的众目睽睽之下
[35:03] Than passing a message in plain view of hostiles. 给同伙递纸条更危险的了
[35:06] To do it you need a reason to get close to someone. 欲达目的 必须先找个理由接近那个人
[35:09] You don’t get to be choosy about how. 你得不择手段
[35:11] Looks like we got a bleeder. 这张脸好血腥啊
[35:13] Hello agent Porter. 你好啊 波特特工
[35:18] Now agent Porter I know why you haven’t been talking. 波特特工 我很清楚你为何不交代
[35:22] You think you’ll be killed 你觉得如果承认偷了韩的钱
[35:24] If you admit you stole khan’s money. 就是死路一条
[35:28] You need to understand something. 有些事情你得明白
[35:31] Your life is not the only thing that is on the line. 这不仅关乎你的性命
[35:35] This is an obituary of one Kathy Porter 这是一个叫凯茜·波特的人的讣告
[35:40] Killed five days ago in a home invasion. 五天前被人入室谋杀
[35:42] Can you see the resemblance? 你看他俩长得像吗
[35:46] -Wait wait. What? -For what it’s worth -等等 什么 -算是安慰的话
[35:48] She had some nice things to say about you in the end. 她临死前还对你念念不忘
[35:50] No. What you killed my aunt Kathy? 不 什么 你杀了我凯茜姑姑
[35:52] You son of a bitch! 你这王八蛋
[35:53] How else was I gonna find you? 不然我怎么找到你
[35:54] You know she put up a good fight for a civilian. 知道吗 作为普通人她反抗得出人意料
[35:56] She is survived by her sister Deborah. 她由她姐姐黛布拉一手带大
[35:59] You know her as mom. 你管她叫妈
[36:00] I was thinking about paying her a visit next maybe not. 我正在考虑是否去拜访一下她 要不要咧
[36:04] So I want you to look at this picture very closely 所以我要你瞪大眼睛看清楚这张照片
[36:09] When I ask you this question. 我现在问你
[36:15] The money –where did it go? 那笔钱 去哪了
[36:18] Some guy called me. 一个人打电话给我
[36:20] He uh –he said he’d kick back 100 grand in cash 说他会给我10万美元的现金回扣
[36:23] If I routed the funds to him to an –an account in Antigua. 只要我把钱转到他在安提瓜岛的一个账户上
[36:26] Antigua? That could be someone connected to our banks. 安提瓜岛 难道是我们自己人
[36:29] Mr. Khan let’s not discuss our personal affairs. 韩先生 先不要内讧
[36:30] I want you to give me the account number 我要你告诉我
[36:33] you sent the money to now! 你汇钱的账号
[36:34] I don’t re–I don’t know! 我不记得了 不知道
[36:35] It –it was a year ago. I can’t remember. 一年前的事了 我记不住
[36:36] It’s over. The money’s gone. Let’s just shoot him! 完了 钱回不来了 干脆宰了他
[36:39] What did I say about threatening his life?! 我说过不能威胁杀他
[36:41] I don’t know what his problem is 我不管他脑子是不是让门挤了
[36:43] But if you want to find your money 你们要是还想找回你们的钱
[36:44] You’ll tell him to keep his mouth shut. 你就让他把嘴闭上
[36:46] Lei. Lei enough. 李 够了
[36:48] Jesse. May I call you Jesse? 杰西 可以这么叫你吗
[36:50] I want you to think about your aunt Kathy 我希望你在凯茜姑姑的角度想一下
[36:53] and about her last moments on earth 想象一下她死前的那一刻
[36:54] and whether you want the same thing to happen 你想要你其他的家人
[36:56] to the rest of your family. 也遭此下场吗
[36:58] I want you to look at her and you think about her. 你给我看着她 替她想想
[37:03] Does this jog your memory? 是不是想起来了
[37:06] And don’t tell me you don’t know. 别再告诉我你不知道
[37:08] Spies –they’re trained to lie. 间谍都练过说谎
[37:09] They’re also trained to remember numbers. 也都练过记忆数字
[37:15] He’s gonna kill me. 他会杀了我的
[37:17] You think I won’t kill her?! 那我就不会宰了她吗
[37:19] 9A64-2E35-C01 9-alpha-64-2-echo-35-charlie-01.
[37:22] That wasn’t so hard now was it? 就是这么简单不是吗
[37:23] Now what you’ll need to do is find out whose account — 现在你只需要找出这是谁的账户
[37:25] You’re lying! That’s mine! 你撒谎 那是我的账户
[37:27] You stay off him! 你给我离他远点
[37:28] That’s my account! How did you get that number?! 那是我的账户 你是怎么弄到我的账号的
[37:29] Khan you tell him to put that gun down! 韩 你让他把枪放下
[37:31] I have given you everything you’ve asked for. 你要的我都给你了
[37:38] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[37:39] You know what happens to people who steal from me huh?! 你也清楚偷我东西的下场吧
[37:42] Huh?! 对不对
[37:53] Mr. Khan. Mr. Khan! 韩先生
[37:57] I’ve seen that wound before. 我见过那种枪伤
[37:59] He’ll survive but you got to get him to the hospital. 他死不了 但你得赶紧送他去医院
[38:02] That was awfully christian of you 你发的哪门子善心
[38:04] Giving khan free medical advice. 免费给韩提供治疗意见
[38:06] Well I have seen that wound before. 我的确见过那种枪伤
[38:08] And he’ll be dead in five minutes. 五分钟内必死无疑
[38:10] Oh go through all that trouble to save my ass 你们不畏艰险舍命相救
[38:13] and leave the old guy in charge of the getaway? 还得麻烦您老亲自开车
[38:15] Buckle up rookie. 记好安全带 菜鸟
[38:16] Try not to bleed on the upholstery. 别把血弄到我的车内饰上
[38:24] Got to hand it to you — 我不得不说
[38:25] your little trio can handle its business. 你们仨还真有两把刷子
[38:27] Yeah we have a few notches in our belt. 是啊 履历相当光辉
[38:30] Hey thank you for this 谢谢你为我所做的
[38:31] But I see why the condo next door is vacant. 不过我知道为什么隔壁房间没人住了
[38:33] There’s a bee infestation. 那有个蜂窝
[38:35] It’s constant buzzing. It’s like I’m living in a freakin’ hive. 嗡嗡叫个不停 就像住在个马蜂窝里
[38:37] I got to find a new place. 我得找别的地方住了
[38:38] Well there’s no need. We have a friend with a space. 不用了 我们有个朋友有空房
[38:40] -Don’t we Michael? -My mom? -对吧 迈克尔 -你是说我妈
[38:42] Fi I don’t think that’s a good idea. 菲 我看这可不是个好主意
[38:43] She has enough burned spies in her life. 她已经受够了遭封杀的间谍
[38:45] Well I already spoke to her. It’s done. 我跟她说好了 就这么定了
[38:48] Okay well thank you Fiona. 好的 谢谢你 菲欧娜
[38:50] Why did you go back to your place when khan grabbed you? 韩在你家抓到你 你为什么回去
[38:52] What was worth the risk? 是什么值得你冒这个险
[38:54] It’s a saint christopher’s medal — 是我的圣克里斯托弗护身符
[38:58] Patron saint of safe passage. 保佑旅途平安的神
[39:00] It belonged to my mom. 原来是我母亲的
[39:01] She had a thing about keeping us protected. 她用这个来保佑我们平安
[39:05] Well I guess it worked for you. 我看它的确在保佑你
[39:06] Yeah. Yeah just not for her. 对 可惜没能保佑她
[39:21] Michael. 迈克尔
[39:22] You’re the man. Let’s celebrate. 你真有两下子 让我们庆祝一下
[39:25] -What are we celebrating? -We had a great week. -庆祝什么 -我们一周的丰硕战果
[39:27] You won Jesse’s trust. 你赢得了杰西信任
[39:29] Now we can root around inside that brain of his 现在他可以任我们摆布
[39:31] And by this time friday we’ll have everything we need. 到周五这时候 我们就大功告成了
[39:33] I wouldn’t be too optimistic. 我并不这么乐观
[39:36] I’m working him for classified details about a conspiracy. 我要从他口中套出机密情报
[39:40] If I push too hard he’ll get suspicious. 如果我操之过急 他会起疑心的
[39:43] Well if you need some help getting him to open up 如果你需要协助才能撬得动他
[39:46] I have some friends who can help facilitate. 我倒是有朋友可以去帮忙
[39:48] Torture. 刑讯逼供
[39:49] The point is Michael we’re on a clock here. 问题是 迈克尔 时间很紧
[39:53] So for Jesse’s sake get at it. 所以看在杰西的份上 尽快搞定
[40:03] This is my very best gun cleaner. 这是我的极品洗枪液
[40:07] A little goes a long way. 擦一点就能用很久
[40:08] Thank you. I’ll use it wisely. 谢谢 我会省着用的
[40:12] He’s trouble. 他虎落平阳
[40:14] I like him. 我喜欢他
[40:16] You know it’s really nice of you to let Jesse stay here 我很高兴你能让杰西住这里
[40:18] But he can’t pay you rent. 可他付不了你房租
[40:19] That’s all right. 虱子多了不怕咬
[40:21] He’s already offered me several grand in I.O.U.S 反正他已经欠我不少了
[40:25] Mom I thought you wanted 妈 我还以为你想让
[40:26] Someone nice staying here who liked cats. 靠谱的人住这里 比如喜欢猫的人
[40:28] Now you’re sharing gun cleaner. 可你们现在却在共用洗枪剂
[40:29] Yeah well nice is overrated. 是的 靠谱要求太高了
[40:32] And I forgot how much I hate cats. 我忘了我有多讨厌猫
[40:35] I mean you and Sam and Fi may be nuts 你跟萨姆和菲做的生意也许很离谱
[40:40] But you know you’re doing something with your life 但是 你们是在为生活而奋斗
[40:42] And I-I just like being a part of it. 我只是也想尽一份力
[40:49] What kind of sissy wouldn’t sleep 枕头下没枪睡不着觉的
[40:51] With a gun under his pillow anyway? 又能算是哪门子好汉
[41:00] Love what you’ve done with the place. 我爱上你的房间了
[41:02] Don’t knock it. Your mom’s my decorator. 别捧了 是你妈帮我布置的
[41:04] I can tell. 我看得出来
[41:06] Hey listen if you’re gonna stay here 听着 如果你要住在这里
[41:09] We should probably talk about why you were burned. 我们也许该谈谈你被封杀的原因
[41:11] I told you. I got set up. 我也说了 我遭人陷害
[41:13] People don’t just get set up for no reason Jesse. 没人会平白无故陷害你 杰西
[41:16] You asking me about top-secret information Westen? 你这是在问最高机密 韦斯顿
[41:20] Well if you’re like me 如果你和我一样的话
[41:22] You won’t stop kicking 在查明真相前
[41:23] over rocks until you find out what happened. 你是不会善罢甘休的
[41:25] You’re out in the cold Jess. 你现在孤立无援 杰西
[41:28] It’s dangerous to do it alone. 单枪匹马是很危险的
[41:30] Yeah so I’ve noticed. 对 我也发现了
[41:35] I was looking into some pretty serious stuff 他们把我开除时
[41:37] When they threw me out — 我在调查很重要的事情
[41:38] Wars terror attacks. 牵涉到战争 恐怖袭击
[41:39] I had a lead on a guy that was tied into it. 我找到一条牵扯到某人的线索
[41:42] Maybe I got too close. I don’t know. 我不知道 可能因为我走得太近
[41:43] You want help finding that guy? 想要我们帮你找到那人吗
[41:49] Look before I let you in on this 听着 在你接触这些之前
[41:50] I need to tell you something. 有些事我要告诉你
[41:54] I’m seeing this through. 我都想过了
[41:56] One day the old bosses are gonna welcome me back. 总有一天 我以前的上司会请我回去
[41:58] They’re gonna give me a commendation. 他们会对我大加赞赏
[41:59] I’ll smile for the camera. 我也会顺时应景
[42:01] But then I’m gonna find the person that ruined my life. 但之后我就要找到那个毁掉我生活的人
[42:06] And I’m gonna kill him. 我会杀了他
[42:10] Are you good with that? 你同意我的想法吗
[42:14] Yeah I’m good with that. 是的 我赞成
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme