时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔・韦斯顿 |
[00:01] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的封杀令 你被黑名单了 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | No cash no credit no job history. | 没卡没钱 也没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 他们把你往哪儿扔 你就只能呆哪儿混 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:22] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies –a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道特工 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:30] | -…family too… -hey is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈打的吗 |
[00:32] | …if you’re desperate. | 当你绝望的时候 |
[00:33] | Someone needs your help Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line –as long as you’re burned | 总之 在查明是谁把你封了之前 |
[00:38] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:43] | Previously on “Burn Notice”… | |
[00:44] | Mike, what the hell is going on over there? | 迈克 你那边究竟什么情况 |
[00:47] | Sam, you know that prisoner we tried to keep from escaping? | 萨姆 还记得我们试图阻止越狱的囚犯吗 |
[00:48] | Don’t tell me. | 他不是跑了吧 |
[00:50] | He’s out, Sam. He’s free. | 他跑了 萨姆 他自由了 |
[00:51] | His name’s Simon. That’s all I know. | 我只知道他叫西蒙 |
[00:53] | 西蒙 神秘人物 | |
[00:54] | Madeline westen? | 麦德琳・韦斯顿 |
[00:56] | – Yes? – FBI. | -什么事 -联调局 |
[00:57] | I saw your son attack a police officer, Mrs. Westen! | 我看见你儿子袭击了一位警官 韦太太 |
[01:01] | Your son shot at me! He tried to kill me! | 你儿子朝我开枪 他还想杀死我 |
[01:05] | You have no idea who your own son really is! | 你根本不知道你儿子的真面目 |
[01:08] | If Michael wanted to kill you, you’d be dead. | 如果迈克尔想杀你 你早死了 |
[01:11] | You are under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[01:14] | Me and Fi want to talk to you | 我和菲想和你谈谈 |
[01:15] | About this whole business with Simon. | 有关西蒙的这整件事 |
[01:16] | No more lone-wolf crap. | 别再耍愚蠢的个人主义 |
[01:18] | We gotta know that you’re with us. | 你要保证 我们仨算一个整体 |
[01:19] | – I’m with you. – Good. | -我保证 -很好 |
[01:21] | We’re gonna be careful. We’re gonna watch each other’s backs. | 为了小心起见 我们要互相照应 |
[01:23] | Combat knives for everyone just in case. | 为了以防万一 每人发一把战斗刀 |
[01:25] | I’m sorry, guys. | 我很抱歉 伙计们 |
[01:26] | Was that an apology? | 这算道歉吗 |
[01:32] | Michael Westen. | 迈克尔・韦斯顿 |
[01:34] | 幕后高层 封杀迈克尔的人 | |
[01:35] | I’m calling about a former employee of yours – | 我打给你的一位前任雇员 |
[01:36] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[01:38] | Simon got away. | 西蒙逃走了 |
[01:39] | He’s with management. | 劫着老头跑了 |
[01:40] | I’m going after him. | 我要去追他 |
[01:42] | No, we talked about this! We’re in this together! | 不 我们说好要有难同当 |
[01:43] | You can’t follow me this time, Fi. | 菲 你这次不能跟着我 |
[01:50] | Put the gun down! | 放下枪 |
[01:52] | Oh, he owes you now, boy. | 这下你归他了 乖孩子 |
[01:54] | It’s just a matter of time… | 你迟早会落到我的下场 |
[01:55] | Till you’re just like me. | 只是时间问题 |
[01:58] | Just like me. | 和我一样下场 |
[01:59] | Just like me. | 和我一样下场 |
[02:02] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子在哪儿 |
[02:03] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[02:04] | God only knows what hole he’s in now. | 天知道他在哪儿 |
[02:07] | He is gone! | 他不在了 |
[02:22] | Name brands and decor can often tell you | 名牌和装潢通常包含很多信息 |
[02:25] | a lot about who you’re dealing with. | 有助于你推测和什么人打交道 |
[02:26] | Official agencies operate with government budgets. | 政府机构的运行通常由预算拨款 |
[02:29] | You can usually rule out the idea of federal involvement | 所以你一旦看到什么昂贵古董 |
[02:33] | As soon as you see a pricey antique | 或是一双价值1200刀的鞋子时 |
[02:35] | Or a pair of $1,200 shoes. | 就能很快确定这与政府无关 |
[02:39] | Michael Westen. | 迈克尔・韦斯顿 |
[02:41] | In the flesh. | 终于见到本尊了 |
[02:43] | It’s an honor. Truly. | 真是深感荣幸 |
[02:49] | Hey, have a piece of fruit. | 来点水果吧 |
[02:51] | We get the best tangerines here. | 这儿有上乘蜜橘哦 |
[02:54] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[02:57] | Some folks call it a private holding facility, | 有种说法是私人收容所 |
[03:02] | Others, a secret prison, | 还有种说法是秘密监狱 |
[03:04] | And…I think it’s officially listed | 但官方说法应该是 |
[03:06] | As a document-processing center. | 文件处理中心 |
[03:08] | So you can take your pick. | 所以你自己看着办好了 |
[03:10] | Here. Have a tangerine. | 给 来个蜜橘 |
[03:14] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[03:16] | Why am I here? | 我为什么在这儿 |
[03:18] | We have a lot to talk about. | 我们要好好谈谈 |
[03:21] | That business between Simon and management. | 西蒙和管理层之间的事 |
[03:25] | It’s the tip of a very nasty iceberg. | 这还只是麻烦的谜团一角而已 |
[03:28] | Great work, by the way. | 顺便 你干得漂亮 |
[03:30] | Rescuing the old man like you did. | 勇救那位老人家 |
[03:32] | Trust me, I didn’t do it for him. | 相信我 我这么做可不是为了他 |
[03:33] | But you did it. | 但你的确做到了 |
[03:35] | And now he’s back. | 而现在他平安归来 |
[03:38] | At an undisclosed location. | 藏在一个秘密场所 |
[03:38] | And Simon is locked away tight – | 而西蒙则被严密看管起来 |
[03:41] | All thanks to Michael Westen. | 这都多亏了迈克尔・韦斯顿 |
[03:43] | I know you’re upset that we burned you, | 我知道你不爽我们封杀你 |
[03:44] | But it’s nice to know that we can work together sometimes, | 但时不时合作一下还是不错滴 |
[03:47] | When it counts. | 只要能起到作用 |
[03:49] | Friends at last. | 那就是朋友 |
[03:50] | 沃恩 迈克尔的新朋友 | |
[03:55] | I’m not your friend. | 我不是你朋友 |
[03:56] | I’ll try not to take that personally. | 我大人有大量 |
[03:58] | Now, you’ve had a long day. | 你这一整天也不好过 |
[04:00] | Here’s some reading material… | 这儿有些阅读材料 |
[04:02] | To pass the time. | 拿来消磨时间吧 |
[04:04] | I think you’ll find that interesting. | 我想你会有兴趣的 |
[04:09] | Let me know when you’re ready to talk. | 想谈的时候再叫我 |
[04:27] | It takes a while to learn how to read intelligence files. | 要看懂情报文件可不容易 |
[04:36] | They start as stacks of unrelated documents, | 初看起来是毫无关联的文件 |
[04:39] | But stick with it long enough and a pattern can emerge. | 但你慢慢发掘就会看出端倪 |
[04:42] | Of course, not all intelligence is reliable, | 当然 情报并不全都可靠 |
[04:45] | Which means when you’re done checking the file… | 所以当你看完文件 |
[04:49] | You have to check the source. | 还得检查情报来源 |
[04:52] | Guard! | 守卫 |
[04:57] | I read your file. What does it all mean? | 我看了你的文件 什么意思 |
[04:59] | Why don’t you tell me? | 何不你来告诉我 |
[05:01] | Come. Sit. | 过来 请坐 |
[05:02] | Assassinations, crop burnings, | 暗杀和焚烧事件 |
[05:04] | Little wars around the world, | 世界各地的小规模军事冲突 |
[05:06] | All connected to some fat bank accounts. | 均与几个银行大户有联系 |
[05:08] | Very interesting. | 很有趣 |
[05:10] | What does it have to do with me? | 这跟我有什么关系 |
[05:12] | Well, that depends. | 看情况 |
[05:13] | Depends on what? | 看什么情况 |
[05:15] | On whether we can work together. | 取决于我们能否合作 |
[05:16] | We need your help, Michael. | 我们需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[05:19] | You need my help. | 你们怎么沦落到求我了 |
[05:21] | See? All this? | 你也都看到了 |
[05:23] | We’re trying to stop it. | 我们试图阻止这一切 |
[05:24] | And whoever owns those fat bank accounts is fighting back. | 但那些幕后大户却百般阻挠 |
[05:28] | Simon’s escape wasn’t some kind of accident. | 西蒙的逃脱绝不是意外 |
[05:30] | It was an attack – against us. | 而是针对我们的袭击 |
[05:32] | Who is us, exactly? | “我们”到底是指谁 |
[05:34] | There’s some things governments do well, | 某些方面政府是干得不错 |
[05:36] | Like run a military or a post office. | 比如管理军队或经营邮局 |
[05:38] | And then there are some things that they need help with, | 但某些方面 政府则需要我们的帮助 |
[05:41] | Things best done by people who… | 而应对这种差事的最佳人选 |
[05:43] | No longer have official ties to the government. | 自然不能与政府有任何联系 |
[05:46] | – Like burned spies. – Precisely. | -比如被封杀的间谍 -没错 |
[05:48] | And that’s where we come in. | 所以我们才介入 |
[05:50] | Where you come in. | 同时也希望你能加入 |
[05:51] | I know you have a lot of connections. | 我知道你人脉很广 |
[05:53] | I find it hard to believe | 我对你来说必不可少吗 |
[05:55] | That you can’t do this without me. | 我可不信 |
[05:57] | Listen, Michael, | 听着 迈克尔 |
[05:58] | If this was some foreign government, | 如果我们对付的是某个外国政府 |
[06:00] | You might be right. | 那或许没错 |
[06:01] | We’re good at that sort of thing. | 我们确实很擅长 |
[06:02] | But this – | 但这次 |
[06:03] | This is a new kind of problem. | 这次截然不同 |
[06:05] | This is somebody willing to | 这次的幕后黑手 |
[06:06] | let a guy like Simon blow up Miami | 为了确保自己资金安全 |
[06:08] | To protect his cash flow. | 不惜让西蒙这种人炸掉整个迈阿密 |
[06:10] | I mean, bottom line – you may not like it, | 至少 虽然你不爱听 |
[06:12] | But we’re on the same side here. | 但我们站在同一边 |
[06:14] | Forgive me if I’m a little skeptical about that. | 我还是不敢苟同 不能怪我 |
[06:16] | Look, I know you’ve had bad experiences | 听我说 我知道你对 |
[06:18] | with some of our operatives. | 我们的一些人印象不好 |
[06:21] | Look, and a few turned out to be unstable, corrupt, | 是有些害群之马言而无信 腐败堕落 |
[06:24] | Occasionally psychopathic, but the point is, Michael, | 间或也有一两个疯子 但那不重要 迈克尔 |
[06:27] | That’s over. | 这些都过去了 |
[06:30] | There’s a reason why we recruited you. | 所以我们才重新招募你 |
[06:32] | I’m glad you changed your hiring policies, | 真高兴你们改了招募政策 |
[06:35] | But flattery’s not gonna make me work for you. | 但光说好听的可忽悠不了我 |
[06:37] | Nobody’s making you do anything, Michael. | 我们没有强迫你 迈克尔 |
[06:39] | Look, I understand your reservations. | 听着 你有所顾虑 我完全理解 |
[06:41] | I mean, we burned you. | 毕竟是我们封杀了你 |
[06:42] | And our methods – | 但我们的手段 |
[06:44] | Well, let’s just say we draw the line at different places. | 可是因地制宜 |
[06:47] | But at the end of the day, | 只是到头来 |
[06:48] | You’re gonna want to side with us, | 你宁愿与我们合作 |
[06:49] | Rather than whoever’s behind all of this. | 而非那些幕后黑手 |
[06:52] | And we need to find him. | 我们得把他揪出来 |
[06:53] | I’m gonna be your errand boy? | 那我算是给你跑腿的吗 |
[06:55] | Not an errand boy, Michael, | 不是 迈克尔 |
[06:57] | A partner. | 我们是拍档 |
[07:00] | Now, you wanted the file. | 既然你都已经看了文件 |
[07:03] | Where would you start? | 你觉得该如何下手 |
[07:07] | When you peel away the shell companies | 去掉那些个皮包公司 |
[07:09] | and the dummy bank accounts, | 还有虚拟的银行账号 |
[07:11] | A lot of these little wars | 你能发现 那些军事冲突 |
[07:12] | All track back to the same weapon supplier, | 都与同一个军火商有关 |
[07:14] | Gregory Hart. | 格里高利・哈特 |
[07:16] | He uses a sat phone to do his banking. | 他用卫星电话处理银行业务 |
[07:18] | You can find him with that. | 你能通过这点找到他的所在地 |
[07:20] | If I were you, I would talk to him. | 换做我的话 肯定会去找他谈 |
[07:24] | Why don’t we talk to him together? | 何不我们一起呢 |
[07:26] | I’ll set it up. | 我会安排好 |
[07:27] | We’ll go down and see what he has to say. | 一起去看看他在搞什么名堂 |
[07:29] | And then you can decide whether… | 到时你再做决定 |
[07:31] | You’re in or out. | 是加入 还是退出 |
[07:56] | First time out of Miami in a while, huh?! | 终于能摆脱迈阿密一阵子 |
[07:58] | How’s it feel?! | 感觉怎么样 |
[08:00] | Lovely! | 好极了 |
[08:00] | We’ve got Hart in the Guerilla camp up the road! | 哈特在前面的游击队营地 |
[08:05] | Sounds like they’re ready for us! | 似乎他们在等我们上门 |
[08:09] | Hey, I said it’s a new day, didn’t I? | 真是崭新的一天啊 |
[08:15] | Hey, you want to shoot me? Go for it! | 想对我开枪吗 尽管来吧 |
[08:17] | I’ll take a rain check! | 下次再说吧 |
[08:19] | Yeah, that’s the spirit. | 这样才对 |
[08:20] | All right, let’s do this. | 好吧 我们上 |
[08:23] | Illegal-weapon sales is a multimillion-dollar industry. | 非法武器买卖赚头丰厚 |
[08:26] | For a big-time gun runner, | 你要是个一流的军火贩子 |
[08:28] | It’s easy to live the life of luxury. | 自然很容易过上奢侈生活 |
[08:29] | The problem is, | 但问题是 |
[08:30] | When you’ve spent your career dodging local law enforcement | 你得整天躲着当地执法部门 |
[08:33] | And making mortal enemies, | 还得防着不共戴天的仇敌找上门 |
[08:34] | It’s much safer hiding in a tent in the jungle | 那比起享受海滨豪宅 |
[08:37] | Than enjoying a piece of beachfront property. | 躲在丛林的帐篷里要安全得多 |
[08:39] | Congratulations. You got me. | 恭喜 你们找到我了 |
[08:44] | I assume you want to talk to me, so what’s on your mind? | 找我有何贵干 |
[08:47] | 格里高利・哈特 军火商 | |
[08:49] | Well, let’s start with, “Who do you work for?” | 那先说你为谁卖命好了 |
[08:51] | This is gonna be a very disappointing conversation for you, | 那你就得失望了 |
[08:55] | ’cause I don’t know anything. | 因为我毛都不知道 |
[08:55] | Yeah, well, you can do better than that. | 少给我装蒜 |
[08:57] | These weapons came from someplace, | 这些武器有卖家 |
[08:59] | They’re going someplace. | 也有买家 |
[09:00] | Now, who do you work for? | 你为谁卖命 |
[09:01] | I work for a 16-digit Swiss bank account | 我吗 只为一个16位的瑞士户头 |
[09:04] | And an anonymous e- mail address. | 还有个匿名邮件地址 |
[09:11] | Vaughn. | 沃恩 |
[09:16] | Do you think that’s gonna do any good?! | 你们至于吗 |
[09:18] | I work for a man who values his privacy! | 我的头儿注重隐私 |
[09:22] | Now, you can shoot me as much as you want, | 要杀要剐随你们便 |
[09:24] | But it’s not gonna do any good, ’cause I was a dead man | 但根本毫无意义 自你们瞄上我那时起 |
[09:27] | the moment you started coming for me. | 我就已经死定了 |
[09:33] | We gotta go now! | 我们得走了 |
[09:34] | With thermal imaging | 通过热成像技术 |
[09:35] | And laser-target designators, | 以及激光制导定位 |
[09:37] | An unmanned drone allows your enemy | 利用无人驾驶飞机 |
[09:39] | to launch a precise strike | 敌人可以对你进行精确打击 |
[09:40] | While staying completely anonymous. | 而你对他则完全无迹可寻 |
[09:42] | All you really know is that whoever you’re up against | 只是让你深刻体会到 |
[09:44] | has deep pockets | 对方是多么财大气粗 |
[09:45] | and isn’t afraid of tying up loose ends. | 根本不鸟去收拾残局 |
[09:48] | Surviving a drone attack | 要是想要逃开无人机的攻击 |
[09:49] | is about escaping the primary target area. | 关键在于逃离目标地点 |
[09:52] | That being said, | 说是这么说 |
[09:54] | Dodging bullets and antitank missiles… | 可避开子弹和反坦克导弹 |
[09:58] | …isn’t exactly a walk in the park. | 可不像是在公园散步 |
[10:08] | Okay, Michael. | 好吧 迈克尔 |
[10:09] | Are you in, or are you out? | 你到底加入吗 |
[10:26] | My, my, my. | 我的天 |
[10:28] | It is nice to be out of the jungle. | 摆脱丛林的感觉真好 |
[10:32] | And how was your flight, by the way? | 旅途愉快吗 |
[10:34] | Fine. I love spending 10 hours in the cargo bay. | 切 在货舱里闷上10小时的感觉真是爽翻了 |
[10:36] | How’s the shoulder? | 你肩膀怎么样了 |
[10:38] | Well, my dreams of pitching for the Yankees are over. | 这辈子是别想加入洋基队了 |
[10:41] | This isn’t the first time | 这次的遭遇 |
[10:43] | this sort of thing has happened, Michael. | 并不是新鲜事 迈克尔 |
[10:44] | Whoever’s behind all this is killing our people. | 幕后黑手害死了我们很多人 |
[10:47] | And not just ours. | 还不仅仅是我们 |
[10:48] | CIA, German intelligence – | 中情局 德国特工 |
[10:50] | Anyone who gets close gets dead. | 任何触虎须的人都得死 |
[10:52] | So now it’s my turn? | 所以现在要炮灰我吗 |
[10:54] | I’m not gonna lie. It’s dangerous. | 坦白说 这差事很危险 |
[10:56] | But we’re betting that Michael Westen can succeed | 尽管有无数人倒下 |
[10:59] | Where others have failed. | 我们还是愿意在你身上赌一把 |
[11:00] | So you see what we’re up against. | 这么一来 你也了解了我们的对手 |
[11:02] | Simon, the file, and this business with Hart. | 西蒙 那份文件 还有哈特的交易 |
[11:05] | You feeling helpful? | 你觉得有用吗 |
[11:14] | Hart had a government file with them. | 哈特那儿有一份政府文件 |
[11:18] | Something I noticed when you were shooting holes | 你开枪射他腿那会儿 |
[11:21] | in his lower extremities. | 我注意到了 |
[11:22] | If I had to guess, | 要我说的话 |
[11:23] | I’d say he was the subject | 他肯定是 |
[11:25] | of some kind of federal investigation. | 某项联邦调查的对象 |
[11:29] | I love it. | 太好了 |
[11:30] | Hey, we’re a team already. | 我们已经是一伙的了 |
[11:31] | Just so we understand each other – | 既然这样 你要知道 |
[11:33] | This is my investigation. | 这是我的调查 |
[11:35] | Simon came after me, you asked for my help, | 西蒙冲着我来 既然你来求我 |
[11:37] | We do it my way. | 那就得我说了算 |
[11:38] | Understood. | 明白 |
[11:41] | There’s a car waiting for you outside. | 外面有辆车等着你 |
[11:43] | Say hello to your mother for me. | 代我向你妈妈问好 |
[12:04] | Mom. | 妈 |
[12:07] | Welcome home, Michael. | 欢迎回来 迈克尔 |
[12:14] | When I got the call that you were coming back, | 我得知你要回来的时候 |
[12:16] | the guy on the phone was a little vague. | 打电话那人有些支支吾吾 |
[12:18] | I wasn’t entirely sure they weren’t shipping pieces of you | 我差点以为他们会拿着 |
[12:21] | back in a cardboard box. | 硬纸箱装着你的尸体回来 |
[12:22] | I think I’m all here. | 我活着回来了 |
[12:25] | Well, it’s good to have you home. | 你能回来真好 |
[12:27] | Want a tuna-fish sandwich? | 来个吞拿鱼三明治吗 |
[12:29] | Maybe later. | 晚点吧 |
[12:30] | Have you heard from Fi? Um… | 你有菲的消息吗 |
[12:32] | I left a message that you were coming home, but… | 我留下了你要回家的留言 但 |
[12:35] | No, we haven’t talked. | 我们还没谈过 |
[12:37] | I think she’s probably just taking some time… | 我想她也许需要些时间 |
[12:39] | To herself to… | 对她来说 |
[12:41] | Sort through all this, you know? | 毕竟经历了这么多 |
[12:43] | You really should go see her, Michael. | 你得去看看她 迈克尔 |
[12:44] | I’m sorry, mom. | 我很抱歉 妈妈 |
[12:48] | About everything. | 发生了这一切 |
[12:50] | Go. | 去吧 |
[12:52] | We’ll talk later. | 我们回头再谈 |
[12:57] | The strain of having a loved one disappear for weeks | 如果爱人凭空消失几个星期 |
[13:00] | affects people differently. | 每个人的反应都有所不同 |
[13:02] | Spend enough time as a covert operative, | 做久了秘密特工 |
[13:05] | and you know better than to try to predict | 你自然便会知道对方 |
[13:06] | the outcome of a long-awaited reunion. | 久别重逢会有什么反应 |
[13:12] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[13:13] | Thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[13:18] | Of course, some reunions are more unpredictable than others. | 当然 有些反应是你怎么也想不到滴 |
[13:21] | Fi? | 菲 |
[13:22] | I’m sorry. We’re in the middle of something. | 抱歉 我们正好在忙 |
[13:23] | Here, load this. | 拿着 上膛 |
[13:24] | Sam and I took a case, | 萨姆和我接了个任务 |
[13:27] | And it’s gotten a little out of hand. | 现在搞得有点失控 |
[13:28] | Our client is this lawyer, Winston. | 我们的客户是这个律师 他叫温斯顿 |
[13:31] | He was, uh, helping this girl with her ex. | 他帮一个女孩摆脱她前男友 |
[13:33] | The, uh, restraining order didn’t work, | 法院的禁令不起作用 |
[13:36] | So he got this judge to impound the guy’s bike. | 所以他让这个法官扣押了那家伙的机车 |
[13:39] | But the guy turned out to be the enforcer of the Breakers. | 结果那家伙是破坏者的一员 |
[13:41] | – Breakers? – Biker gang. | -什么东西 -飞车党 |
[13:43] | Baddest in South Florida. | 南佛最凶狠的帮会 |
[13:44] | They green-lit Winston. | 他们通告了温斯顿 |
[13:45] | I guess he had the bright idea | 我想他肯定是自作聪明 |
[13:46] | to try to pay the guy to leave him alone. | 想要用钱来摆平这件事 |
[13:49] | Oh, that’s Sam. | 是萨姆 |
[13:51] | Come on. | 赶快 |
[13:52] | Let’s go. | 我们出发 |
[13:53] | Fi | 菲 |
[13:59] | Missed you, brother. | 想死你了 兄弟 |
[14:01] | You and I are gonna get a beer together, | 我保证 |
[14:02] | just as soon as this little disaster | 一搞定菲捅出来的篓子 |
[14:04] | of Fiona’s is handled, I promise. | 我们哥俩就一道喝酒去 |
[14:05] | My disaster? | 我的篓子 |
[14:06] | You’re the one who thought he could call the cops | 明明是你自说自话 |
[14:07] | to solve this whole thing. | 让他叫条子来搞定这事 |
[14:09] | Ha, for the record, they arrested two guys. | 提醒你下哈 他们好歹还逮了两个人 |
[14:11] | Bikers don’t care if they get arrested! | 飞车党才不鸟有没人被抓 |
[14:13] | My point is, calling the cops | 我是想说 不管报警有没用 |
[14:14] | was a lot more effective than your genius idea. | 总比你的馊主意来得好 |
[14:16] | – Fi, – I – have some biker friends. | -菲… -我认识几个飞车党 |
[14:18] | I made some calls, | 就打了几个电话 |
[14:19] | see if they can help out a little, | 想叫他们来帮忙 |
[14:20] | maybe get some firepower. | 没准还能搞点武器 |
[14:21] | Yeah, right, and they got their butts kicked | 他们干得棒极了 |
[14:23] | from here to Shreveport. | 就差没被踢去西伯利亚了 |
[14:24] | Guys! Guys! | 都给我闭嘴 |
[14:25] | I have a loaded machine pistol in my hand, | 偶手里拿着把上了膛的冲锋手枪 |
[14:28] | and I have no idea what I’m doing! | 要命的是我都还不知道要拿它干嘛 |
[14:30] | Okay, here’s the short version. | 好吧 长话短说 |
[14:31] | This biker guy, Hunter, is at the lawyer’s place, | 那个叫亨特的飞车党在律师家闹事 |
[14:34] | And…He brought a posse. | 还带了帮手 |
[14:35] | – Posse? – Yeah. | -帮手? -对 |
[14:36] | Two, maybe three? I think it was two. | 两三个吧 应该是两个 |
[14:38] | Anyway, | 不管怎样 |
[14:39] | when Winston called, he was a mess. | 温斯顿打电话来时 整个六神无主 |
[14:40] | So we got to get him out of there | 所以我们要赶去把他救出来 |
[14:41] | without making the situation even worse than it is. | 免得弄得一发不可收拾 |
[14:43] | Bottom line here, Mike – | 总而言之 迈克 |
[14:45] | This whole business needs a little Michael Westen. | 这破事没有你帮忙还是不行啊 |
[14:48] | Get out here! | 出来 |
[14:50] | This is everything I have, okay?! This is all my money! | 这是我所有家当了 钱都在这儿了 |
[14:53] | Here is everything I’ve got. | 这是我所有的积蓄 |
[14:54] | No stop! Don’t do that. | 住手 别这样 |
[14:55] | Take it and go away! | 拿了就赶紧走人啊 |
[14:57] | You think I want your money?! | 你以为老子稀罕你钞票吗 |
[14:59] | The tough thing about being marked for death | 一旦被某个犯罪组织贴上死亡便签 |
[15:02] | by a criminal organization | 最难搞的莫过于 |
[15:03] | is the fact that once the order is given, | 号令一出 |
[15:05] | the whole organization’s after you. | 整个帮派都会蜂拥而来 |
[15:07] | It ceases to be about an individual | 它已超乎个人恩怨 |
[15:09] | and becomes about the honor of the group. | 而变成了集体荣誉 |
[15:12] | And when honor is involved, | 要是一旦牵扯到荣誉 |
[15:13] | things tend to get bloody. | 事情就会灰常棘手 |
[15:14] | You’re a dead man! | 你死定了 |
[15:16] | You hear me?! | 听见伐 |
[15:17] | Dead! | 死定了 |
[15:19] | 亨特 非法飞车党 | |
[15:22] | Please, that’s everything I got. | 求求你 我就这么点钱 |
[15:23] | No, stop! Don’t do that! | 不 住手 别这样 |
[15:27] | Get out, or we’re coming in! | 出来 不然老子冲进去了 |
[15:31] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[15:32] | – Are you sure, Mike? – Yeah, Sam. | -你确定吗 迈克 -这还用说 萨姆 |
[15:33] | This isn’t a situation we want to shoot it out. | 这种情况下最好别直接交火 |
[15:35] | I’m gonna see if I can bluff it. | 我去看看能不能唬住他们 |
[15:36] | Bluff it? | 这样也行 |
[15:38] | Well, at least take some better cards. | 好歹带上厉害点的家伙 |
[15:39] | All right, hang back. | 行了 坐回去 |
[15:40] | Don’t make a move unless things go bad. | 不到万一别轻举妄动 |
[15:42] | And if things go bad? | 要真被你说准了呢 |
[15:44] | Well, it was nice seeing you guys again. | 那我就自求多福了 |
[15:46] | I’m gonna give you 10 seconds! | 我给你十秒 |
[15:48] | 10 9 10, 9… | |
[15:51] | – Please! – 8… | -求求你 -8 |
[15:53] | 7… seven… | |
[16:04] | Who the hell are you? | 你算是哪根葱 |
[16:06] | I’m the guy telling you to get the hell out of here now. | 老子是来让你们几个滚蛋 |
[16:08] | Is that so? | 就凭你吗 |
[16:12] | I count three of us… And one of you. | 我们三个 你就一个 |
[16:15] | I like that math, pal. | 你数学真好 |
[16:17] | Here’s some math. | 我也来给你算算 |
[16:19] | You got semiautomatic .45 caliber pistols. | 你们手上是半自动的点四五手枪 |
[16:21] | Me? Mac-10s on full auto. | 而我则是开了全自动的冲锋手枪 |
[16:23] | I fire five rounds at every one of yours. | 你们才一发功夫 我就能把你们打成蜂窝 |
[16:25] | I can still drop you. | 但我还是能放倒你 |
[16:27] | And I’ll at least take two of you with me. | 那我也至少能拉上两个垫背 |
[16:29] | You like those odds, go for it. | 你想赌运气的话随便你 放马过来 |
[16:36] | You know who you’re messing with? | 你知道你在和谁作对吗 |
[16:38] | Your little buddy in there | 楼上那位小盆友 |
[16:39] | has got every breaker in five states coming for him – | 现在有5个州的马仔奔着他来 |
[16:42] | Coming hard. | 统统是为了灭了他 |
[16:44] | I know exactly who I’m messing with, | 我当然清楚得很 |
[16:45] | And I’ll pretend that means something for three more seconds. | 废话磨叽扯完了吗 |
[16:58] | We’ll be back, pal. | 你给我等着 小子 |
[17:01] | Count on it. | 到时走着瞧 |
[17:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:18] | So, who’s that guy again? | 谁提醒我下 这家伙是谁来着 |
[17:26] | I am sorry about all that. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[17:28] | We told Winston to stay out of sight, | 我们都说了叫他别惹他们 |
[17:30] | But, you know, I guess they didn’t go over | 但结果呢 和飞车党没的道理好讲 |
[17:32] | negotiating with biker gangs in law school. | 那些个律师当年就没有学会这一点 |
[17:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:39] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:44] | Are you pouting? | 你不高兴了吗 |
[17:46] | What, you think I just moved on with my life? | 看到我适应得这么好 |
[17:49] | Is that it? | 失望了吗 |
[17:49] | Well, I mean, I disappeared, Fi. | 我消失了这么久 菲 |
[17:52] | I come back, | 好不容易才回来 |
[17:53] | and you and Sam are taking clients, | 却看到你和萨姆在接生意 |
[17:55] | acting like nothing ever happened. | 好像什么也没发生过一样 |
[17:57] | Oh! Don’t you dare say that! | 你再说一次试试 |
[17:58] | Don’t you dare. | 你居然这么说 |
[18:00] | Sam and I kicked in every door we could think of. | 我和萨姆想尽了一切办法 |
[18:03] | We took a client out of respect for you. | 我们接生意还不是为了你 |
[18:06] | Because we knew that’s what you would have wanted. | 因为我们知道这是你的愿望 |
[18:10] | Well… | 好吧 |
[18:12] | Let’s do this right. | 我们重新来过 |
[18:14] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[18:20] | Oh, what happened to you? | 到底发生了什么 |
[18:23] | Knowing you, | 就我对你的了解 |
[18:24] | I don’t know if I should be more concerned | 我是该关心你去了哪儿呢 |
[18:25] | about where you were or why you’re back. | 还是你得以回来的理由 |
[18:28] | I guess saving management earned me a little trust. | 我救了管理层的人 赢得了他们的信任 |
[18:30] | I’m working on something. | 我现在正进行一些调查 |
[18:32] | Whoever let Simon loose | 放走西蒙的幕后黑手 |
[18:33] | is involved in something much bigger – | 其能耐远不止这样 |
[18:35] | some kind of international war-for-profit scheme. | 还涉及跨国军火生意之类的事情 |
[18:38] | I’m looking into it. | 我还在调查 |
[18:39] | I’ve seen firsthand what I’m up against! | 我亲眼见识过他们的手段 |
[18:41] | One fight at a time, Fi! | 只能一个一个来 菲 |
[18:42] | Hope you know what you’re doing. | 但愿你头脑清醒 |
[18:44] | Go on up. I’ll get the charger. | 上楼吧 我来拿充电器 |
[18:57] | All right, just slow down. | 好吧 放轻松 |
[18:59] | – We’ll figure this out. – How? | -我们会解决的 -怎么解决 |
[19:01] | I gave the guy my life savings. | 我拿出了我的毕生积蓄 |
[19:02] | He burned it on my lawn! | 他居然在我草坪上都烧成了灰 |
[19:04] | Any rational human being would at least – | 好歹有点脑子的人… |
[19:05] | Did Hunter seem like a rational human being to you? | 你觉得亨特这人有脑子吗 |
[19:08] | No. No. I guess not. | 有脑子才怪 |
[19:11] | Okay. Look, these are not the type of folks | 给我听好 跟这帮子野蛮人 |
[19:13] | that you can bargain with. | 没的讨价还价 |
[19:15] | You know, I’m starting to get the feeling | 我都开始后悔了 |
[19:16] | that maybe this “Looking for help” thing | 早知今日 |
[19:18] | was not such a good idea. | 我就不该来寻求帮助 |
[19:20] | Maybe I should – I don’t know – | 那个啥 |
[19:22] | just go to Mexico or something. | 我还是去墨西哥之类的逃难吧 |
[19:23] | That won’t solve anything. | 这解决不了问题 |
[19:25] | Once you’re green-lit, you’re green-lit. | 一旦你被通告 就无处可逃 |
[19:28] | Every member of the gang is supposed to kill you on sight. | 只要遇到飞车党 他们就会当场杀了你 |
[19:31] | And if you’re not around, chances are, | 要是找不到你 |
[19:33] | They’ll find anyone they can – | 他们很可能会转移目标 |
[19:34] | A relative, friend… | 比如你的亲朋好友 |
[19:36] | All I did was help this woman get away from her boyfriend. | 我只是帮她摆脱前男友而已 |
[19:39] | What do we know about the breakers? | 关于这群飞车党 我们有何了解 |
[19:41] | Well, aside from them trying to kill Winston, | 他们在追杀温斯顿 |
[19:42] | Not a lot, you know. | 除此之外 也没多少了 |
[19:44] | They’ve had their run-ins with the law, | 他们干过违法的勾当 |
[19:45] | But all I can get out of my cop pals | 但是据条子那儿的消息 |
[19:47] | is that they run an operation out of a bar down in homestead. | 只知道他们在庄园酒吧有非法勾当 |
[19:49] | Boss is a guy named big Ed. | 那儿的老板叫威哥 |
[19:51] | Apparently, he’s quite large. | 很显然 他很大只 |
[19:53] | We’ll have to make a deal with Big Ed | 看来我们得想法说服他 |
[19:55] | to call Hunter off. | 叫他出面让亨特罢手 |
[19:56] | What are you talking about? | 你们说什么呢 |
[19:56] | You just said we can’t bargain with them. | 你们刚还说和他们没的讨价还价 |
[19:58] | We can’t bargain with hunter. | 我们不能和亨特谈 |
[19:59] | Big Ed runs the gang. | 威哥是老大 |
[20:01] | He’s the one who can turn off the green light. | 只有他能取消通告 |
[20:03] | Well, why would he do that? | 他凭什么 |
[20:04] | We’ll have to make sure that keeping you alive | 让他相信 只有让你活着 |
[20:06] | Is in the best interests of the breakers. | 对帮派而言才最有利 |
[20:08] | Ah. That easy, huh? | 说起来简单 |
[20:11] | 温斯顿 委托人 | |
[20:13] | Call Barry. | 给巴瑞打电话 |
[20:19] | See, the good thing about a biker gang – | 飞车党的好处在于 |
[20:21] | An outlaw biker gang – | 对于非法飞车党来说 |
[20:23] | Is that the club owns everything. | 由帮派掌管一切 |
[20:25] | Members sign over all their assets, | 帮派成员上交所有财产 |
[20:27] | Like a cult or a bad marriage. | 就像是邪教或者糟糕的婚姻 |
[20:29] | And this is a good thing…Why? | 这算哪门子好处了 |
[20:32] | Well, it makes it easier | 这样的话 就能更容易 |
[20:33] | To make it look like Winston is mixed up with the gang. | 假装温斯顿混进了黑帮 |
[20:36] | All we have to do is | 我们只需要 |
[20:36] | Sign over some of Winston’s assets | 把温斯顿的部分资产 |
[20:38] | To the breakers – | 转移到帮派名下 |
[20:39] | Make it look like he was running guns for them or drugs. | 搞得看上去他在为帮派贩毒或贩枪 |
[20:43] | Go with gun running. | 就贩枪了 |
[20:44] | Just enough so that if they kill Winston, | 只要确保 他们若杀了温斯顿 |
[20:46] | It’ll be an opening for | 联邦调查局就会介入 |
[20:46] | The FBI to take the breakers down. | 如此一来 破坏者就会被一网打尽 |
[20:49] | What do you need? | 你要什么 |
[20:50] | Their account numbers. | 给我帐号就行 |
[20:51] | I’m gonna work a little barryagic, | 我巴瑞只需要耍点小手段 |
[20:52] | Make it impossible for them to tell where Winston begins | 就能搞得那伙人 |
[20:55] | and the breakers motorcycle club ends. | 连怎么死的都不知道 |
[20:57] | Well, according to my cop buddies, | 据我条子哥们的消息 |
[20:59] | The club’s office is up on the second floor above the bar, | 帮派办公室在酒吧二楼 |
[21:01] | But it’s crawling with bikers and it’s locked up tight. | 不过到处都是马仔 且戒备森严 |
[21:03] | Only the top brass in the gang has access. | 只有高层人物才能入内 |
[21:06] | I guess we’ll have to get a little access of our own. | 那估计我们得自行想办法了 |
[21:19] | Infiltrating a hostile environment that reeks of testosterone | 雄性激素燃烧 摩托机油沸腾 |
[21:21] | and motor oil is tough | 通常很难进入这充满敌意的环境 |
[21:23] | Unless you’re an attractive woman. | 但你要是个靓妹 那可就另当别论 |
[21:25] | The gender advantage ends at the door, however. | 然而性别优势也就到此为止了 |
[21:28] | It’s tough to pull off surveillance | 要是时刻被人搭讪 |
[21:30] | When everyone wants to talk to you. | 想要摆脱监视就不是那么容易了 |
[21:32] | Hey. | 你好 |
[21:33] | I ain’t seen you around before. | 我没见过你嘛 |
[21:34] | Well, I ain’t been around before. | 我之前没来过 |
[21:36] | I just moved here, and I heard that the breakers | 才搬来这里 听说破坏者 |
[21:38] | Were the hardest crew around. | 是这附近最牛逼的帮会 |
[21:40] | Yeah, you heard right. | 算你听说对了 |
[21:44] | I’m Earl. | 我是厄尔 |
[21:44] | Nice to have a friend, Earl. | 交个朋友吧 厄尔 |
[21:46] | Is that who I think it is? | 他是你们老大吗 |
[21:47] | Who, Big Ed? Yeah. | 谁 威哥吗 对 |
[21:49] | Want me to introduce you? | 要我介绍你们认识吗 |
[21:52] | No, that’s okay, honey. | 不必了 亲爱的 |
[21:53] | I like to make my own first impressions. | 不鸣则已一鸣惊人 |
[21:55] | But I will catch up with you later. | 一会儿再和你聊 |
[21:58] | Promise. | 保证 |
[22:01] | Surveillance isn’t always about learning secrets. | 监视并不总是打听秘密 |
[22:04] | Relationships are often just as important. | 人际关系也同样重要 |
[22:07] | I’m telling you. | 我和你说 |
[22:09] | He disrespected you. He disrespected us. | 他敢蔑视你 就是蔑视我们 |
[22:12] | He should already be dead by now. | 事到如今 他早该死了 |
[22:14] | I know. | 我明白 |
[22:15] | I’m working on it. | 我正着手这事 |
[22:17] | The guy had some muscle of his own. | 这家伙找了一票帮手 |
[22:18] | This dude was strapped. | 他已经山穷水尽了 |
[22:20] | It’s my job to protect this club. | 我的职责在于保全这个帮会 |
[22:23] | We have a reputation. | 我们名声在外 |
[22:24] | I don’t care who he was or what he was packing. | 管他哪根葱 拉拢了什么人 |
[22:26] | The next guy that steps between you and that lawyer | 要是下次谁再胆敢妨碍你 |
[22:28] | Gets a bullet in the face. | 直接一枪崩了 |
[22:30] | 威哥 大麻烦 | |
[22:32] | You understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[23:10] | 这儿不是出口 | |
[23:18] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你搞什么鬼 |
[23:25] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[23:27] | You can’t be in here. | 你不能进来 |
[23:29] | Oh, just finding us someplace private | 就是想找个私密点的地方 |
[23:31] | – Where we could be alone. – All right. | -好让我们独处一下 -好吧 |
[23:33] | You want to see what I brought for us to play with? | 想看看我带来的玩意吗 |
[23:35] | Oh, yeah. | 行啊 |
[23:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:45] | 触发警报 | |
[23:51] | Most digital cameras aren’t intended | 若你要拍摄清晰的文件照片 |
[23:54] | To take clear pictures of documents. | 基本不能依靠数码相机 |
[23:56] | A handheld scanner, on the other hand, | 而要是有一台手提扫描仪 |
[23:58] | Will prevent any contrast or blurring problems. | 就能省去任何聚焦和清晰度的麻烦 |
[24:08] | Earl! Earl! You in there?! | 厄尔 你在里面吗 |
[24:16] | Earl! | 厄尔 |
[24:18] | If you’ve got a small-enough frame, | 如果你骨架足够娇小 |
[24:20] | An old-fashioned ventilation system | 一个老式通风系统 |
[24:22] | Can provide a decent escape route. | 就能提供完美脱逃路径 |
[24:26] | Earl! What the hell? | 厄尔 见鬼的怎么了 |
[24:27] | What’s going on, Earl? Are you all right? | 怎么回事 厄尔 你没事吧 |
[24:33] | And it’ll keep bigger-boned pursuers from following. | 还能阻止体格巨大的追捕者 |
[24:41] | I still don’t understand how it’s gonna help. | 我还是不明白这些有什么用 |
[24:43] | Okay, I want to get away from these guys. | 听着 我要摆脱这些家伙 |
[24:45] | Listen, man. It’s simple. | 听着 老弟 很简单 |
[24:46] | Financially, | 财政上而言 |
[24:47] | we mix you up with every nasty thing this gang is doing. | 我们将你卷入该团伙的所有肮脏交易中 |
[24:50] | That way, if they take a shot at you, | 这样一来 若他们杀了你 |
[24:51] | They’re just inviting the fbi to investigate the gang. | 就等于是自讨苦吃招来联邦调查局 |
[24:54] | I don’t think Hunter’s gonna care. | 我觉得亨特不在乎这些 |
[24:55] | The cops already – | 警察已经… |
[24:56] | They don’t care about a few of their members getting arrested. | 一些成员被捕没关系 |
[24:59] | But they’ll feel differently | 但一次大规模联邦调查 |
[25:00] | About a massive federal investigation | 对他们而言则截然不同 |
[25:02] | Destroying the breakers forever. | 这会彻底毁了破坏者帮会 |
[25:04] | What, you’re just gonna talk to ’em? | 什么 你打算和他们就这么谈吗 |
[25:04] | Not exactly. | 不算是 |
[25:06] | We just need to get him to where he’s unprotected | 我们只要在保护区域外 |
[25:08] | And talk some sense into him. | 把关系利害都跟老大讲明了就行 |
[25:09] | Oh. “Unprotected.” Are you kidding me?! | 保护区域以外 开什么玩笑 |
[25:11] | I went through all the mortgages linked to the account. | 我查了所有和那个帐号有关的抵押贷款 |
[25:13] | He’s got a place up in Boca where he stashes his girlfriend. | 他在博卡有个落脚处 他把女友藏那儿 |
[25:16] | You two deal with the paperwork. | 你们两个处理文件 |
[25:17] | We will deal with Big Ed. | 我们去对付威哥 |
[25:22] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[25:23] | Michael, it’s Vaughn. | 迈克 是沃恩 |
[25:24] | I was wondering if you could stop by. | 能过来一趟吗 |
[25:26] | Got some news you’re gonna want to hear. | 有些消息得告诉你 |
[25:29] | Drink, Michael? | 喝一杯吗 迈克 |
[25:31] | I’m good. Thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[25:33] | You were right on the money about Hart’s government file. | 关于哈特的政府文件 你果然没错 |
[25:36] | He was being investigated by a counterintelligence group, | 他曾受到一个反情报组织的调查 |
[25:39] | With an annex near a miami military base. | 该组织位于迈阿密军事基地附近 |
[25:41] | You’ll need to get into the system | 你得进去 |
[25:42] | And find out what they have. | 查个究竟 |
[25:44] | Here’s a ticket in. | 你的通行证 |
[25:46] | It should give you access to everything you need. | 靠这个你应该能获得所需全部资源 |
[25:48] | Don’t push it. | 小心点 |
[25:49] | You have two minutes, give or take. | 你前后只有2分钟时间 |
[25:51] | And remember, if anything goes wrong, | 记住 要是出了问题 |
[25:53] | You’re just a burned spy | 就算被当场抓个正着 |
[25:54] | Caught with your hand in the cookie jar. | 也不过是个被封杀的间谍 破罐破摔 |
[25:55] | Are we done? | 说完了吗 |
[25:56] | I have some things to take care of. | 我还有事要处理 |
[25:57] | Yeah, right. | 好 行 |
[25:59] | I heard you’re mixing up with a biker gang. | 听说你和一个飞车黑帮纠缠不清 |
[26:02] | All right, well, get back to work, Robin Hood. | 去吧去吧 绿林好汉 |
[26:04] | Don’t get shot. | 别把小命丢了 |
[26:07] | We’ve got a lot of work to do. | 我们还有大事业呢 |
[26:16] | So this is Big Ed’s house, huh? | 这就是威哥家吗 |
[26:18] | I guess it pays to be the boss. | 老大就是不一样 |
[26:19] | This is Big Ed’s girlfriend’s house. | 这是他女友的房子 |
[26:21] | He has another house down in south Miami. | 他在迈阿密南部还有幢房子 |
[26:23] | I see. | 明白了 |
[26:24] | I’ll take the front door. You take the side. | 我从前门走 你从边门进 |
[26:26] | – 5 after, exactly. – You got it, Mikey. | -数到5 -你放心 迈迈 |
[26:28] | And remember, | 记住 |
[26:28] | We just want to have a nice polite conversation with him | 我们只想和他好生谈谈 |
[26:30] | After we kidnap him. | 绑架不过是个手段 |
[26:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:33] | Keep your head down. | 你给我躲好 |
[26:39] | It’s best to breach a building | 攻占一所建筑的最佳方法 |
[26:40] | From two directions. | 是从两个方向同时突破 |
[26:43] | That way, | 如此一来 |
[26:44] | your target has to choose to defend the front | 会令你的目标不知从何守起 |
[26:46] | Or the back. | 腹背受敌 |
[26:48] | If you time it right, both answers will be wrong. | 若是时机把握正确 那他更是无路可退 |
[26:51] | Nobody move! | 不许动 |
[26:53] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[26:55] | Look, when I said nobody move, | 听着 我说不许动 |
[26:56] | I was talking to you, lady. | 说的就是你 女士 |
[26:58] | Ed, what’s going on? | 阿威 搞什么 |
[26:59] | Just hold on a minute. | 等等 |
[27:00] | Do you have any idea who you’re messing with? | 你们知道老子是谁吗 |
[27:02] | Nobody’s messing with anyone. We just want to talk. | 无意冒犯 我们就是想找你谈谈 |
[27:05] | Talk, huh? | 谈个毛 |
[27:06] | Ed, this son of a bitch won’t get his shotgun out of my face! | 阿威 这混蛋竟拿枪指着老娘 |
[27:08] | That’s far enough, right there. | 你站那边就好 别乱动 |
[27:10] | I never hit a lady, and I don’t want to start. | 我从不打女人 别逼我 |
[27:11] | Now, back off! | 快给我退后 |
[27:25] | It doesn’t matter how big someone is. | 不管体型有多大 |
[27:27] | There are certain points on the human body | 人体有那么几个部位 |
[27:29] | That are vulnerable. | 通常很脆弱 |
[27:34] | Pressure on the carotid artery will knock someone out in 10 seconds, | 压迫颈部动脉能在10秒内使对方昏迷 |
[27:38] | no matter how big they are. | 不管他块头有多大 |
[27:42] | Of course, if they’re big enough, | 当然 要是真的块头巨大 |
[27:45] | It can be a pretty unpleasant 10 seconds. | 那10秒钟可能就比较难熬 |
[28:03] | How’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[28:04] | Hey, Fi. | 菲 |
[28:05] | Well, I won’t be sleeping on my back for a while, | 近期内我怕是没法平躺着睡了 |
[28:08] | But we got Big Ed ready for his conversation. | 但我们搞定威哥了 |
[28:11] | Well, good luck with that. | 好运哈 |
[28:13] | How’s it going there? Any movement? | 你那儿呢 有动静吗 |
[28:14] | Nothing unusual, for now. | 暂时没有异常 |
[28:16] | Well, if they start pulling guns and rolling out – | 要是他们开始行动 |
[28:18] | Let you know and get out of here. | 就通知你 而我离开这儿 |
[28:20] | I got it. | 我明白 |
[28:22] | You sons of bitches! You’re all dead! | 你们这群混账 你们死定了 |
[28:25] | Oh, yeah, we can hear you. | 好吧 别嚷了 大嗓门 |
[28:26] | What the hell do you people want?! | 你们这帮家伙到底要干嘛 |
[28:28] | Big Ed, | 威哥 |
[28:29] | I want you to meet Winston. | 来见见温斯顿吧 |
[28:30] | Winston – | 温斯顿 |
[28:31] | You’re the lawyer that punked Hunter, right? | 就是你惹毛了亨特吗 |
[28:32] | Something like that, | 差不多吧 |
[28:33] | And now Hunter wants to kill him for it. | 而现在亨特想杀了他报复 |
[28:35] | Yeah, I heard it was all over a piece of tail, too. | 没错 我还听说是为了个妞儿 |
[28:37] | I helped her. I would do it again. | 我帮过她 我不会罢手的 |
[28:38] | Well, I hope you’re happy, little man. | 那祝你好运了 小子 |
[28:40] | ’cause now you’re green-lit. | 你现在可被通告了 |
[28:42] | And it ain’t just Hunter after you. | 不止是亨特想杀你 |
[28:43] | It’s the whole club. | 整个帮派都盯上了你 |
[28:45] | It’s about the honor of the breakers. | 这可事关破坏者的荣誉 |
[28:48] | You want to put a bullet in me, you go ahead. | 要杀要剐请自便 |
[28:49] | It won’t make any difference. | 反正也没差 |
[28:51] | You’re dead. | 你都死定了 |
[28:52] | Okay, let’s say he’s dead. | 行 就假设他死了 |
[28:54] | – Uh, could we not – Shut up. | -能不能别… -闭嘴 |
[28:56] | Let me explain to you | 我来解释一下 |
[28:57] | What happens the day winston here dies. | 要是温斯顿死了的话 |
[29:00] | The feds will find that he was involved | 联邦调查局会发现 |
[29:02] | With every single financial transaction | 帮派过去一年的所有金钱交易 |
[29:04] | The breakers have done in the past year. | 他全都参与其中 |
[29:06] | What are you talking about? I don’t know this guy. | 扯吧你 我都不认识这家伙 |
[29:08] | Yeah? Why’s he driving your car? | 是咩 那他咋开着你的车 |
[29:11] | Says right here you own his ’98 honda. | 这儿写着他的本田98是你的车 |
[29:13] | I mean, hell, he paid for your fillings. | 见鬼 他还出钱给你补牙 |
[29:15] | It says he’s involved in everything you do. | 你所做的每一件事 他都有参与 |
[29:18] | And I’m sure the ATF would be very interested to know | ATF肯定很感兴趣 |
[29:19] | 烟酒枪炮及爆裂物管理局 | |
[29:20] | How Winston here, | 这个温斯顿 |
[29:22] | Who on paper is your most reliable gun runner, | 身为你最信赖的枪贩 |
[29:24] | Ended up dead. | 究竟为何而死 |
[29:26] | Anything happens to Winston, | 只要温斯顿一死 |
[29:27] | It’s gonna open the door for a big-time investigation. | 帮派将面临大规模调查 |
[29:30] | Big Ed, you might be willing to die | 威哥 为了破坏者的荣誉 |
[29:32] | for the honor of the breakers. | 你可能觉得死了也无所谓 |
[29:34] | Tell me this. | 那么你告诉我 |
[29:35] | Where’s the honor when every single chapter of the breakers | 要是因这个男人的死 |
[29:38] | Will go down for conspiring in this man’s murder? | 而使帮会所有成员受到牵连 荣誉何在 |
[29:41] | It’s your call. | 你自己决定吧 |
[29:43] | Destroy everything to kill a man you’ve never met, | 是为杀掉一个素未谋面的人毁掉一切 |
[29:45] | or call hunter off, and you all continue to ride. | 还是取消通告 然后我们井水不犯河水 |
[29:49] | Who are you? Why are you doing this? | 你到底是谁 究竟有何目的 |
[29:50] | I’m a man of honor, just like you. | 我跟你一样 是个看重荣誉的人 |
[29:58] | Get me a phone. | 给我电话 |
[30:07] | Hunter. | 亨特 |
[30:09] | Yeah, it’s Ed. | 我是阿威 |
[30:10] | Listen, meet me at my old lady’s house. | 听着 到我前女友家来见我 |
[30:13] | – Come alone. – What’s going on? | -一个人来 -怎么回事 |
[30:15] | I’m calling off the green light on the lawyer. | 我要撤回对那律师的通告 |
[30:18] | What?! | 什么 |
[30:21] | Okay, c-c-can’t we just go? | 我们走吧 |
[30:23] | Not until it’s over. | 要等到这结束之后 |
[30:24] | We got to make sure it’s settled. | 我们要确认事情已经办妥 |
[30:26] | Fi said hunter left the bar about 20 minutes ago. | 菲说亨特大概20分钟前离开了酒吧 |
[30:29] | He should be here. | 他应该快到了 |
[30:30] | One of the most dangerous times in war | 战争中最危险的时刻 |
[30:32] | is when peace negotiations begin. | 是从和谈开始 |
[30:34] | Until both sides agree on terms, | 直到达成一致 |
[30:36] | you’re sitting on a powder keg. | 此番滋味如坐针毡 |
[30:41] | You know negotiations are off to a bad start | 要是连对方内部都彼此谈不拢 |
[30:45] | when people can’t even agree on terms with their own side. | 你就知道这场谈判注定悲剧收场 |
[30:48] | Thought I told you to come alone. | 我不是叫你一个人来吗 |
[30:49] | Yeah, well, maybe you shouldn’t be giving orders anymore. | 不错 但我不想再听你发号施令了 |
[30:54] | Hunter, do you know what you’re saying? | 亨特 你知道自己这话的份量吗 |
[30:55] | You’ve gone soft, old man. | 你不行了 心太软了老家伙 |
[30:57] | We’re not letting that little bitch Winston walk. | 我们可不能放过温斯顿那臭小子 |
[30:59] | – You gave the green light to take him out! – Yeah. | -是你下了通告令让我们对付他 -不错 |
[31:02] | And now I’m turning it off. | 现在我要收回命令 |
[31:04] | Uh, mike, is this how it’s supposed to go? | 迈克 是我的错觉咩 |
[31:05] | ’cause I don’t think this is how it’s supposed to go. | 怎么看起来不太妙啊 |
[31:07] | What? You said that – | 不会吧 你不是说… |
[31:09] | It’s not an exact science. | 这又不是百分百打包票 |
[31:11] | It’s not worth it. | 杀了他不值 |
[31:12] | Oh, it’s worth it to me. | 对我来说很值 |
[31:15] | It’s not your call, | 轮不到你说了算 |
[31:17] | So stand down. | 现在给我滚 |
[31:18] | Or what?! | 不然呢 |
[31:21] | Stand down or what?! | 不然你想怎样 |
[31:23] | Start the car, Sam. | 萨姆 发动汽车 |
[31:26] | You’re dead. Pull a gun on me? | 不想活了 敢拔枪对着老子 |
[31:31] | All right, let’s get in there. | 好吧 这就开过去 |
[31:43] | Open the door! | 打开车门 |
[32:04] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[32:06] | Plan “B.” | 实行B计划 |
[32:07] | What’s plan “B”?! | B计划是什么 |
[32:08] | I’m…working on it. | 我这不在想嘛 |
[32:19] | Keep your head down! | 低下头 |
[32:30] | – Losing blood! – Put pressure on the wound. | -他在流血 -压紧伤口 |
[32:32] | No way hunter’s gonna back off now. | 亨特现在肯定不达目的誓不罢休 |
[32:34] | He shot me. | 他对我开了枪 |
[32:35] | All he’s got left is to finish the job. | 现在没什么能阻止他了 |
[32:37] | Are the breakers with you, or are they with him? | 剩下的人是听你的还是听他的 |
[32:39] | They’re with me. | 他们听我的 |
[32:40] | They’re not here. He is. | 可是远水救不了近火 |
[32:48] | Fi! | 菲 |
[32:50] | I need you to get all the breakers | 我要你现在召集所有的马仔 |
[32:51] | and head over to Biscayne Highway right now! | 让他们马上赶来比斯坎高速路 |
[32:54] | Well, I thought you wanted me to keep them away. | 你不是让我把他们引开吗 |
[32:55] | Well, things have changed. | 情况有变 |
[32:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:58] | No need to raise your voice at me. | 没必要冲我这么喊 |
[33:17] | Hey, that’s the chick! | 就是那个贱人 |
[33:18] | That’s the chick that tased me! | 就是那婊子电击了我 |
[33:21] | Come and get it, boys! | 小子们 快来追你姑奶奶我啊 |
[33:36] | Chasing a car with a motorcycle is a tricky thing to pull off. | 骑摩托追汽车可是件棘手活儿 |
[33:39] | Son of a bitch. | 妈的 |
[33:40] | The obvious thing to do | 比较容易想到的 |
[33:42] | is shoot out the car’s tires. | 就是射爆汽车轮胎 |
[33:44] | Problem is, it’s a very difficult shot, | 然而除非你在车左右两侧位置射击 |
[33:46] | unless you’re alongside the car. | 不然的话很难射中轮胎 |
[33:49] | Unfortunately, | 不凑巧的是 |
[33:51] | it’s also pretty tough to hit a high-powered motorcycle | 你要是坐在蛇行且被当成靶子的车里 |
[33:53] | when you’re in a swerving car that’s taking fire. | 要射中大马力的摩托车也不那么容易 |
[34:24] | I’m out of ammo. | 我没子弹了 |
[34:25] | Where the hell is Fiona? | 菲欧娜怎么还不来 |
[34:26] | She’ll be here. | 她就到了 |
[34:35] | Never been happier to see that girl in my entire life. | 从没想过见到这妞儿会这么开心 |
[34:38] | Hang on. | 坐稳了 |
[34:47] | Sam, I hope you have a plan. | 萨姆 你心里有底吧 |
[34:49] | Yeah, kinda. | 算是有吧 |
[35:03] | Uh, Mike, not liking the “Surrounded by biker” thing. | 迈克 这局面我可不咋喜欢 |
[35:06] | It’s fine, Sam. | 没事 萨姆 |
[35:07] | We made a deal, right? | 我们达成协议了吧 |
[35:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:10] | Easy, boys. | 伙计们 别乱来 |
[35:15] | – It’s Ed! – Hey, it’s big Ed! | -是阿威 -威哥 |
[35:17] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[35:25] | You get out here. | 你出来 |
[35:30] | Get his cut. | 脱下他的坎肩 |
[35:38] | Everybody! | 大伙听着 |
[35:40] | Listen up. | 都给我听好了 |
[35:44] | Anybody touches him, anybody even looks at him funny, | 谁敢动他一根毫毛 就算是嘲笑他也好 |
[35:48] | You get what this guy gets here! | 你就跟这人一般下场 |
[35:51] | If anybody has a problem with that, | 有什么不服气的 |
[35:54] | Speak up now! | 现在当场说出来 |
[35:58] | You three. | 你们仨 |
[36:00] | I don’t know who you are or where you came from, | 我不知道你们什么来头 |
[36:03] | but I never want to see your faces again. | 但别让我再见到你们 |
[36:06] | – Right back at ya. – Sounds good. | -彼此彼此 -听起来不错 |
[36:10] | Get this son of a bitch off the road! | 把这王八蛋给我弄下去 |
[36:21] | Nice ink. | 纹身不错 |
[36:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:26] | Guess it makes me, uh, untouchable or something? | 有了它我是不是就没人敢欺负了 |
[36:30] | I just kind of wish it wasn’t so big. | 要是再小点就好了 |
[36:33] | – Ah. It’s a small price to pay. – Yeah. | -这点代价不算什么 -也是 |
[36:36] | Still don’t know how I’m gonna explain it to my mom. | 还是不知道怎么解释给我妈妈听 |
[36:38] | You can tell her it was that or certain death. | 就说如果不这样就会有生命危险 |
[36:40] | I’m sure she’ll understand. | 她肯定会接受 |
[36:42] | Listen, um, I’m sorry I doubted you guys there. | 那个 很抱歉之前怀疑你们 |
[36:46] | And… | 还有 |
[36:47] | You should keep that guy Michael around. | 你应该和迈克尔一起 |
[36:49] | You make a great team. | 你们仨超级般配 |
[36:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:53] | Hey, have fun with that. | 多保重哦 |
[36:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:58] | Ohh, god. | 噢 天 |
[37:04] | As a spy, you don’t have to explain yourself much. | 间谍通常不用过多地向别人解释自己 |
[37:07] | You can disappear for a month, and nobody asks questions. | 你大可以消失一个月 没人会过问 |
[37:10] | For a certain kind of person, | 对某些人来说 |
[37:12] | that’s one of the perks of going into the intelligence business. | 这正是做情报工作的好处之一 |
[37:15] | As a civilian, you don’t have that luxury. | 而平民就无法享受这种奢侈了 |
[37:18] | Eventually, people expect a good explanation when you disappear, | 到头来 人们总想要一个失踪的完美解释 |
[37:22] | whether or not you have one. | 无论你有还是没有 |
[37:25] | Hello, there, Michael. | 迈克尔 回来了 |
[37:28] | Hey, mom. | 妈 |
[37:29] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 这回又是什么事了 |
[37:33] | Well, I thought we should talk. | 我想我们应该谈谈 |
[37:36] | I know that, uh, | 我知道 |
[37:38] | It wasn’t easy while I was away. | 我不在家时 你一个人日子很难捱 |
[37:42] | Having you gone is something I’ve gotten used to. | 我已经习惯你不在身边了 |
[37:45] | You know what was hard? | 你知道什么才艰难吗 |
[37:47] | Having an FBI agent in my house | 一个联邦调查局探员在我家 |
[37:49] | Telling me that you’re a monster. | 当着我面说你怎么怎么坏 |
[37:53] | I still don’t know what’s going on. | 我还是不知道发生了什么事 |
[37:55] | I was chasing a man named Simon. | 我在追捕一个叫西蒙的人 |
[37:57] | He started off years ago as someone who did what I did. | 他几年前刚开始时干的也是我以前的行当 |
[38:00] | Something happened, he changed, and… | 后来发生了些事 他变了 然后 |
[38:03] | He hurt people. | 他开始伤害无辜了 |
[38:05] | And a lot of the things he did got blamed on me. | 他干的很多事都算在了我头上 |
[38:08] | And how is that possible, Michael? | 迈克尔 怎么会这样 |
[38:10] | If you weren’t there… | 你不在现场怎么… |
[38:11] | I spent my entire career officially being nowhere. | 我的职业需要我销声匿迹 |
[38:14] | So it’s not hard to pin things on someone | 因为我的职业就是行踪不明 |
[38:17] | whose job is to never have an alibi. | 所以找我做替罪羊一点都不难 |
[38:19] | Well, the other things that he said. | 那个探员还说了些其他事 |
[38:21] | You blew up a bridge? | 你是不是炸掉了座桥 |
[38:23] | You shot at police? | 还向警察开了枪 |
[38:25] | You didn’t do that? | 你敢说你没做吗 |
[38:26] | Yeah, I did. | 是 是我干的 |
[38:29] | I had to get Simon. | 我是为了抓住西蒙 不得已而为之 |
[38:31] | He was going to hurt more people if I didn’t stop him. | 如果我不制止他 他还会伤害更多人 |
[38:34] | So I broke the law. I worked with bad people. | 所以我知法犯法 还和坏人共事 |
[38:38] | I did it because I had to. | 我是迫不得已 |
[38:41] | That’s it? | 是吗 |
[38:42] | It’s as simple as that? | 就这么简单吗 |
[38:44] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[38:48] | He laughed. | 他笑了 |
[38:53] | When I caught Simon, he laughed. | 我抓住西蒙时 他笑了 |
[38:55] | He said it was just a matter of time | 他说一切只是时间问题 |
[38:58] | before I was just like him. | 我最终会变得跟他一样 |
[39:05] | He’s wrong, honey. | 宝贝 他错了 |
[39:08] | That isn’t the son I raised. | 我最了解自己的儿子了 |
[39:25] | So, you’re going in there. | 你当真要混进去吗 |
[39:27] | Seriously, Michael, it’s not too late to change your mind. | 说真的 迈克尔 现在改主意还不晚 |
[39:29] | I need to do this, fi. | 菲 这件事我必须做 |
[39:31] | Because of Simon? | 是因为西蒙吗 |
[39:32] | You caught him. It’s over. | 你抓了他 一切结束了 |
[39:33] | It’s not over. | 还没有结束 |
[39:35] | I need to find whoever helped him get out. | 我要找到帮他逃脱的人 |
[39:38] | I saw the files, Fi. | 我看了那些文件 菲 |
[39:39] | It’s part of something bigger. A lot of people are dying. | 背后有大阴谋 还会殃及更多人的性命 |
[39:41] | And you have to stop it? | 所以必须由你来制止吗 |
[39:43] | I don’t see anyone else volunteering. | 也只有我肯做了 |
[39:46] | Last I checked, | 我没记错的话 |
[39:47] | I was the one sitting in a getaway car | 是我开着逃跑用的车 |
[39:49] | Outside a secure military facility | 等在一座军事戒严大楼外 |
[39:52] | that you were about to sneak into. | 到时接应你逃跑 |
[39:53] | I may not like the idea, | 我虽然不大情愿 |
[39:55] | but I think I deserve a little credit for showing up. | 但终究没放你鸽子 你好歹表示一下吧 |
[39:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:00] | Thank you, Fi. | 谢谢你 菲 |
[40:12] | Most military bases have a civilian admin facility nearby. | 大多军事基地附近都有民用管理设施 |
[40:18] | They’re simple places – | 它们看上去很平常 |
[40:20] | just office buildings filled with cubicles. | 就是些布满隔间的写字楼 |
[40:24] | Still, they’re not places | 尽管如此 一个被封掉的间谍 |
[40:26] | you just want to walk into casually as a burned spy. | 还是不敢贸贸然往里闯 |
[40:52] | How we doing out there, fi? | 菲 外面情况怎么样 |
[40:54] | Well, no alarms seem to be going off, | 没有警报响的迹象 |
[40:55] | if that’s what you’re asking. | 你问这个吗 |
[40:57] | Are you almost done? | 你快完了吗 |
[41:01] | Just downloading files now. | 正在下载文件 |
[41:03] | Michael…Get out. | 迈克尔 快出来 |
[41:04] | Give me a sec. | 再等我一会儿 |
[41:16] | Okay, Fi, let’s go. | 好把 菲 我们走 |
[41:18] | Fi, what are you doing? Let’s go. | 菲 怎么了 快走 |
[41:20] | Uh-oh. | 糟 |
[41:21] | What “Uh-oh”? | 怎么了 |
[41:24] | Well, you may have got out clean, | 你是成功逃出来了 |
[41:25] | but not everyone was so lucky. | 但不是每个人都那么走运 |
[41:26] | One of the problems with stealing information | 窃取情报会产生的一种后果 |
[41:29] | is that it’s usually someone else’s job | 因为总得有人 |
[41:31] | to keep that information safe. | 负责保护情报安全 |
[41:33] | It doesn’t matter how clean your getaway is. | 所以不管你如何巧妙脱身 |
[41:35] | There’s always a chance someone else will get blamed | 总会有人替你的所作所为 |
[41:38] | for what you did. | 背黑锅 |
[41:46] | How’d it go, Mike? | 怎么样 迈克 |
[41:47] | You get what you were looking for? | 找到你要的东西了吗 |
[41:50] | Well, it’s a start. | 有点头绪了 |
[41:52] | Did you find out anything about – | 你有没有找到… |
[41:54] | about your fall guy? | 为你背黑锅的人的资料吗 |
[41:55] | Yeah. I made some calls. | 是的 我打了几通电话 |
[41:57] | Turns out, you were accessing the files | 看来 你查看过的那些文件 |
[41:59] | of a counterintelligence agent named Jesse Porter. | 属于一个叫杰西・波特的反情报探员管辖 |
[42:02] | He’s in federal custody. | 他现在被联邦调查局拘留 |
[42:03] | Are they prosecuting? | 他们会起诉他吗 |
[42:05] | Doesn’t seem like it. | 看起来不大可能 |
[42:06] | They’d have to declassify the files. | 他们还得解密那些文件 |
[42:10] | They’re gonna blacklist the guy. | 还要把他列上黑名单 |
[42:15] | Miky, you just burned a spy. | 迈迈 你刚封杀了一名间谍 |