Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:01] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名特工 直到
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:07] When you’re burned you’ve got nothing — 一旦被炒 你就一无所有
[00:09] No cash no credit no job history. 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:14] -Where am I? -Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:16] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:19] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:22] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:25] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies –a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你知道特工 就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:30] -…family too… -hey is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:32] …if you’re desperate. Someone needs your help Michael. 要是绝望的话 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line –as long as you’re burned 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:38] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:45] I want you people out of my life! 我想彻底和你们了断
[00:47] Tell me Michael all your old enemies from your spy days — 迈克尔 你当间谍时的那些宿敌
[00:50] Where do you think they’ve been? 你以为他们都放过你了
[00:53] You’ve been under our protection! 是我们一直在保护着你
[00:55] You want out? 你想退出
[00:58] There’s the door. 门开着
[01:00] You have no idea what hell will rain down 如果没我们罩着你
[01:03] If we stop watching out for you! 你根本不知道前面的路有多难
[01:06] Your shades got delivered to the loft along with this. 有人送来了你的墨镜 还有这个
[01:11] Let us know when you’ve had enough.–Management. 受够了就来找我们 经理人
[01:14] Come on in Michael. The water’s warm. 快来吧 迈克尔 水温正好
[01:18] You’re to steal flight data for every private plane 你去窃取这六个星期所有进出
[01:20] Flying in and out of Miami for the next six weeks. 迈阿密的私人飞机的信息
[01:22] You get that when it’s mandated by the government. 没错 那是政府授权的
[01:25] This is some kind of serious black flight Mike. 这就是所谓的隐形航班 迈克
[01:27] You found out what’s on that flight. 查到那班飞机运的东西了吗
[01:29] Not what it’s who. 运的不是东西 而是人
[01:30] Who’s on the flight? 是谁在那架飞机上
[01:32] His name is Simon. Paid me $10 million. 他叫西蒙 付了我一千万美金
[01:34] Turns out his plan was to shoot me come after you. 结果计划只是枪杀我 追踪你
[01:38] Did I mention I’m attached to an explosive device? 我有没有说我身上绑了个炸弹
[01:58] Mike what the hell is going on over there? 迈克 你那边到底怎么回事
[02:00] Sam Gilroy’s dead. 萨姆 吉尔洛死了
[02:02] You know that prisoner he was helping escape? 那个吉尔洛一直想帮他逃脱的罪犯
[02:04] Don’t tell me. 出什么事了
[02:05] He’s out Sam. He’s free. 他逃走了 萨姆 重获自由了
[02:06] The whole reason we were getting involved here Mike 迈克 我们牵扯进这事 最根本原因就是
[02:09] Was so he didn’t! 不想让他得逞
[02:11] No need to remind me! 还用你来提醒我
[02:14] His name’s Simon. That’s all I know. 他叫西蒙 我只知道这点
[02:18] Right now I just need to get clear of the cops. 而现在 我需要甩开警察
[02:20] Mike it’s not just the cops. The FBI is involved now. 迈克 不只是警察 联调局也加入调查了
[02:23] Homeland security’s on alert. 国土安全部也在密切关注
[02:25] Pretty soon it’s gonna be the I.R.S. the Forest Service 很快就轮到国税局和林务局
[02:27] And the Food and Drug Administration 还有食品和药物管理局
[02:28] Are gonna be looking for you. 都会来找上你
[02:30] I’m headed into the Canal Streets. 我会跑到运河大街那
[02:31] I’ll do my best to stay clear. 尽全力全身而退
[02:33] See if you can do a little recon for me. 你先帮我四处侦查一下
[02:34] You got it brother. 没问题 兄弟
[02:36] Holy crap-oly. 大事不妙了
[02:49] Spies are in the law-breaking business. 间谍干的都是违法勾当
[02:51] Call it espionage covert ops whatever you like. 谍报行动 卧底行动 诸如此类
[02:54] When you get right down to it 一旦你投身其中
[02:56] You’re a criminal working for a good cause. 为了所谓正义 就得不断犯罪
[02:59] When your job involves daily law-breaking 所谓常在河边走
[03:02] Chances are you’re going to find yourself 哪能不湿鞋
[03:03] On the wrong end of a manhunt at some point. 被追捕那是迟早的事
[03:09] I’m at the corner of Canal and 155th street. 运河大街和155大街交叉口发现嫌犯
[03:12] Suspect is on foot. 嫌犯徒步逃跑
[03:14] Need backup A.S.A.P. Copy? 请求尽快增援 收到了吗
[03:20] I don’t want to hurt you. Just stop. 我并不想伤害你 只是阻止你
[03:22] Just stop! 只是阻止你
[03:48] It’s hard to get used to the idea that doing the right thing 做好事也可能成为头号公敌
[03:50] can mean being public enemy number one. 真让人想不通
[03:52] Stop right now! Put your hands on your head now! 不许动 举起手来
[03:56] The good news is you’re usually too busy trying to survive 好消息是 通常你都忙着死里逃生
[03:58] To get upset. 没时间郁闷
[04:02] Usually the best thing is to get away 通常 最好的办法是赶紧脱身
[04:03] Deal with the situation 收拾残局
[04:05] And hope people are in a forgiving mood. 并希望别人宽大为怀
[04:27] Commuter parking lots are great for fugitives. 公共停车场对逃犯来说 真是好地方
[04:30] You can get some sleep while your pursuers lose momentum 趁追捕你的人精疲力竭或换班的时机
[04:33] To exhaustion and shift changes. 能在这补充睡眠
[04:35] It’s also one-stop shopping for dry clothes or a new phone. 同时还能一站式”采购”干洗好的衣服和新手机
[04:57] Sam it’s me. 萨姆 是我
[04:58] You’ve reached Sam Axe’s fugitive-assistance service. 欢迎拨打萨姆·亚克斯的逃犯援助热线
[05:00] Sam speaking. How was your night? 我就是萨姆 昨晚情况如何
[05:02] Not bad under the circumstances. 以目前情况来说 不算太坏
[05:04] That’s a silver lining I suppose 那总算还有一线希望
[05:05] ’cause I’m looking at the dark cloud. 因为就我所看到的 情况大为不妙
[05:07] Your place is crawling with surveillance. 你家周围布满暗哨
[05:09] You got two teams drinking convenience-store coffee. 两队人马喝着便利店咖啡守在那
[05:12] I guess they saw your car was gone 我猜他们看到你车不在
[05:13] and decided to wait up all night long to surprise you. 就决定彻夜蹲守 准备给你个惊喜
[05:15] I guess I’m not going back to my place then. 那我想我还是别回去了
[05:17] Listen we got to get Simon. 我们得尽快找到西蒙
[05:19] The kind of guy who escapes from a black flight… 像他那种能从隐形航班逃脱的人
[05:20] Is not the kind of guy you want mixed in with the general public. 一旦进入公共场所 后果不堪设想
[05:22] Yeah I’m with you. 对 我也这么想
[05:23] So I called Fi suggested we rally and make a plan. 所以我打给菲了 大家碰个头订个计划
[05:26] Called your ma too. 还打给你妈了
[05:27] -Meet at the emergency spot? -No. -紧急集合点碰头吗 -不
[05:30] I’m thinking we should meet at the emergency emergency spot. 这次的情况 得到特急集合点碰头了
[05:33] See you there. 在那儿见
[05:56] Madeline Westen? 麦德琳·韦斯顿
[05:57] Yes. 是我
[05:58] My name is Agent Callahan. I’m with the FBI. 我是克拉翰探员 联调局探员
[06:03] We need to talk to you about your son Michael. 想跟您谈谈你儿子迈克尔的事
[06:07] So were you um… were you planning a trip? 您这是…打算出去旅行吗
[06:11] Oh no. No I’m just… 没 我只是…
[06:13] Going out of town for a while you know? 出城转转 你知道的
[06:15] No no. I-I don’t know. 不 我不知道
[06:16] Is the answer “No you weren’t planning a trip “ 你是说 你没打算出去旅行
[06:18] Or “Yes you are getting out of town?” 还是说 打算出城转转
[06:21] I’m going on a day-trip. 我正准备出去一日游
[06:25] And do you usually bring a pump-action shotgun with you 你出去一日游 通常都会随身
[06:28] On a day-trip? 带着猎枪吗
[06:29] Can’t be too careful these days. 世道不好 不能不小心啊
[06:33] Ma’am I’ll get right to the point. 女士 我就跟你直说了
[06:34] Your son is in a lot of trouble. 你儿子惹了很大的麻烦
[06:38] And I just want to bring him in and get the facts. 我只想抓他进去 了解真相
[06:40] And until then he is in an enormous amount of danger. 不然的话 他的处境岌岌可危
[06:44] So please… 所以 拜托了
[06:46] Help me help him. 给我机会帮他
[06:48] Now I assume from your day-trip bag here 从你一日游的行李来看
[06:50] That you have a way of reaching him. 你肯定是能联系上他的
[06:52] I’d like you to call him… 请你给他打个电话
[06:55] …and set up a meeting. 安排我们见个面
[07:06] Now. 现在就打
[07:11] Spies love places people tend to avoid — 间谍们爱去人们避之唯恐不及的地方
[07:14] Sewage plants toxic dumps condemned motels 污水处理厂 毒物垃圾站 被查封的酒店
[07:18] All places you can put emergency supplies 都是些能藏着应急物资
[07:20] And not worry about whether they’ll be there 且不用担心需要用到的时候
[07:21] When you need them. 还在不在的问题
[07:26] Well we got enough firepower for an army. 我们藏这里的火力 足够一支军队用的
[07:28] Unfortunately we’re a little light on snacks. 不幸的是 食品储备有点不足
[07:30] There was no place for a fridge 这里没法放冰箱
[07:31] So Fi got no yogurt and we got no beer. 所以菲没酸奶吃 我们也没啤酒喝
[07:33] I think we’re gonna be all right Sam. 萨姆 这些我们都能克服
[07:36] Mike this is the emergency emergency phone. 迈克 这个是特急电话
[07:40] The only person who knows this number aside 唯一知道这号码的
[07:41] From the three of us is your ma. 除了我们仨 就是你妈
[07:45] Hello? 你好
[07:46] Michael I-it’s me. 迈克尔 是我
[07:49] Uh there’s been a change of plans. 计划有变
[07:51] I want you to come home right now. 你这就给我回家来
[07:54] -I need to talk to you. -Mom is something– -我得跟你谈谈 -妈 是不是…
[07:56] Good. I’ll see you soon then. 很好 那待会见了
[08:00] She said to come home right now. 她让我这就回家
[08:02] It’s what she used to say when my dad was on a bender 以前我爸出去饮酒作乐时 她就这么叫他回去
[08:05] And she wanted me to stay away from the house. 然后叫我躲出去 离家远远的
[08:07] You think that she — 你觉得她…
[08:08] The FBI went everywhere else. 联调局的人无孔不入
[08:10] Oh Mike they’re gonna come at her hard. 迈克 他们一定会对她严刑逼供
[08:11] She knows the cars we drive our contacts. 她知道我们开的什么车 联系的哪些线人
[08:13] I mean she’s good but 她口风是很严 但
[08:14] she’s not gonna be able to hold out forever. 她是没办法永远不松口的
[08:16] I have faith in her. She’ll be fine. 我对她有信心 她可以的
[08:30] So listen Mike um… 是这样的 迈克
[08:32] Me and Fi want to talk to you 我和菲想跟你谈谈
[08:33] About this whole business with Simon. 有关西蒙的这整件事
[08:35] Neither of us liked you getting involved with Gilroy 打一开始 我们俩就不赞成你
[08:37] In the beginning. 跟吉尔洛混在一起
[08:38] I didn’t have a choice. I had to — 我没有选择 只能…
[08:39] Look Mike I know you did what you had to do 迈克 我知道你是不得已而为之
[08:41] But we got a situation here. 但我们得有言在先
[08:44] We’re with you but no more lone-wolf crap. 我们会跟你并肩作战 但谁都不许单独行动
[08:47] We got to know that you’re with us. 你得跟我们保证 你能做到这点
[08:49] I’m with you. 我一定做到
[08:50] Good. All right we’re gonna do it right this time. 很好 咱这次定能马到成功
[08:52] We’re gonna be careful we’re gonna watch each other’s backs. 大家都要小心行事 彼此掩护
[08:54] Combat knives for everyone just in case. 都带上格斗匕首 以防万一
[08:56] Thanks. 多谢
[08:58] I’m sorry guys. 两位 我很抱歉
[09:01] Was that an apology? 这算道歉吗
[09:06] Okay we got to keep moving here stay ahead of Simon. 好了 赶紧行动吧 得领先西蒙一步
[09:09] Any ideas? 有什么想法吗
[09:11] He killed Gilroy with explosives. 他是用炸弹炸死吉尔洛的
[09:12] I assume Gilroy didn’t make the bomb that killed him 我推断这个炸弹 不是吉尔洛自己做的
[09:15] So Simon’s got to have an explosives expert in Miami. Fi? 那肯定是西蒙在迈阿密找了炸弹专家 菲
[09:18] Yeah I’ll track down the supplier. 好 我去查供应商那条线
[09:20] I have the rest of my stuff on gilroy in the charger. 我剩下的关于吉尔洛的材料在我租的车上
[09:22] It’s parked in coral gables. 它停在珊瑚顶市
[09:23] Keep your head down Mikey. 小心行事 迈迈
[09:32] A good operative doesn’t believe in coincidences. 一个好特工从不相信巧合
[09:36] It’s true of course that food stands catch fire 当然了 那些快餐车
[09:38] from time to time. 时刻都会着火
[09:39] It’s even possible that one might catch fire 甚至有可能它着火的时机恰逢
[09:41] at the same time you happen to be looking for a violent fugitive. 你在搜寻一个凶险的亡命徒
[09:48] But it’s sure not likely. 而这显然不是巧合
[10:18] Any of it look familiar? 看着眼熟吗
[10:27] Not really. 没印象
[10:28] These little incidents… 有一些小故事
[10:31] You’ll be interested to know… 你会很愿意听的
[10:33] Are all things you’re accused of doing — 那就是这些事都被怀疑是你干的
[10:35] The very things that earned you your burn notice. 就是这些事把你送上了黑名单
[10:39] Chechnya 2002. 车臣 2002年
[10:42] You read your file didn’t you? 你看了你的档案 对吗
[10:44] 50 people dead. 50人死亡
[10:45] It was 54 actually 事实上是54个
[10:48] but I guess some journalist got lazy. 但我猜一定是那些记者偷懒了
[10:49] I didn’t do that. 那不是我干的
[10:51] I didn’t do any of these things. 我根本没插手这些事情
[10:53] I know that. I did. 我知道不是你 是我干的
[10:58] All of it? 全部
[11:00] You? 就你
[11:01] Well… not the boring parts. 除去那些无聊的部分
[11:04] But the greatest hits –these were mine. 但那些劲爆的袭击 都是我的杰作
[11:07] We’re leaving Simon. 我们得走了 西蒙
[11:08] You’re getting back on an airplane. Let’s go. 你得回到飞机上了 走吧
[11:11] No. We won’t be doing that. 不了 咱们不去了
[11:14] We’re gonna have a conversation. 咱们得谈谈
[11:18] A few tons of explosives in a hotel in miami beach. 有几吨爆炸物在迈阿密海滨的宾馆里
[11:23] There’s the detonator… 这是引爆装置
[11:25] Fuel-and-fertilizer mixture. 燃油和化肥的混合物
[11:29] Behave or that screen gets a lot more exciting. 识相一点 不然这屏幕里的场面会更刺激的
[11:34] Gun down phone on the counter. 放下枪 放在电话柜台上
[11:38] Now. 马上
[11:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:44] We need to have a good working relationship. 我们需要达成良好的合作关系
[11:46] You see you’re gonna help me with something. 你要帮我作些事情
[11:49] Why would I want to help you? 我凭什么帮你
[11:51] The powers that be decided that I was uncontrollable. 显然我的恶名远洋已经无法控制了
[11:54] They dumped me in a hole. 于是他们把我扔在洞里
[11:57] They transferred my file to you 把你的档案换成我的
[11:58] gave you a fearsome reputation — 使你名声狼藉
[12:01] My reputation. 而我的声誉呢
[12:04] Do you want it? 你想要吗
[12:05] I want my life back. 我要找回我的生活
[12:08] Fine. 好吧
[12:09] It’s yours. Take it. 它是你的了 拿走吧
[12:12] I will. 我会的
[12:13] To do that we need –you know him as “Management.” 我需要你做的是 你知道那个所谓经理人吧
[12:18] You’re gonna bring him to miami for me. 你要把他带到迈阿密来
[12:19] You want me to bring you management? 你让我把经理人找来
[12:22] He ruined my life. 他毁了我的生活
[12:24] We’re not on good terms. 我跟他合不来的
[12:26] He wants you back in the fold. 他想让你重新入伙
[12:27] He’ll come when you call. 他会听你的话的
[12:28] You’ll have to convince him or… 你得让他信服 否则
[12:37] I’ve been watching your career in miami. 我一直在监视你在迈阿密的行动
[12:38] Just think of me as one of 就当我是平时那些找你
[12:39] those people you help in your spare time — 帮忙的人之一
[12:42] a desperate fella with a problem. 一个丧心病狂的家伙
[12:53] As a spy you want to work with people with clear alliances. 作为特工 你希望与背景清晰明了的人一起工作
[12:57] The biggest monster in the world 这世上的头号恶棍
[12:58] becomes pretty predictable on a government payroll. 摇身一变竟成了当局的人
[13:01] Your worst nightmare is a lone crazy person. 一个独身疯子将成为你的梦魇
[13:06] Red phosphorous under the cooktop. 橱柜下藏着红磷
[13:08] They’ll be putting that out for days. 他们得花些时日灭火了
[13:10] Simon just so we’re clear — 西蒙 咱们有言在先
[13:12] You need me to get in touch with management. 你只是要我去联系经理人
[13:14] Yeah I want you to bring him 是的 我要你下午6点把他带到
[13:15] To the government building at 703 grand avenue 6 p.M. 格兰德大街 703号的政府大楼
[13:20] Tell him you want a new identity. 告诉他你要个新身份
[13:21] Tell him –tell him you want a shetland pony. 还有告诉他要一辆矮马跑车[兰博基尼]
[13:23] I don’t care. Just get him there. 我才不管 反正把他带到那
[13:24] I can try but I need to go back to my loft to do it. 我可以试试 但我得先回到我的公寓
[13:27] Well let’s take a ride then. 好啊 那我们就一起去吧
[13:30] Wait wait. 等一下
[13:32] I don’t like waiting. 我可不喜欢等
[13:33] The van. 那货车
[13:35] Surveillance. They went around the block three times. 有监视器 他们在这个街区转了三圈了
[13:37] They probably picked me up on one of the traffic cams. 他们也许在某个交通监控里发现了我
[13:39] Let’s kill him and be done with it. 那我们就杀了他不就完了
[13:41] Listen. This is an opportunity. 听着 这是个机会
[13:44] I need to find out what kind of surveillance 我需要找出是什么样的监控
[13:45] is on me at the loft –I have to talk to the guy. 在公寓里监视我 我得和那人谈谈
[13:48] We have a busy day michael. 我们今天很忙 迈克尔
[13:50] Do you have any idea how much heat there is on me right now? 你知道现在有多少人在抓我吗
[13:52] We rush this we’re dead. 我们要是草率行事 那就死定了
[13:55] Stay here. Keep an eye on the cops. 待在这 注意警察
[14:03] Hey can I talk to you for a sec? 喂 我能和你谈谈吗
[14:05] Sorry man if you’re looking 不行 伙计 你就是想买
[14:05] To buy something off the truck I can’t do it. 车上的货 我也不卖
[14:10] What the hell are you doing?! 你要干什么
[14:10] You scream you die. Do you want to live? 你叫出声 就死定了 想活命吗
[14:14] Keep your mouth shut and run as fast as you can that way. 闭上嘴从那边赶紧滚
[14:18] Can I borrow your phone? 我借你电话用下
[14:20] Go. 滚
[14:27] Hello? Sam it’s me. -喂 -萨姆 是我
[14:29] I don’t have a lot of time. Simon found me. 我时间不多 西蒙找到了我
[14:31] Ah jesus Mike. 上帝啊 麦克
[14:32] He wants me to get management to miami. 他想让我把经理人带到迈阿密
[14:35] Management? 经理人
[14:36] Long story. 说来话长
[14:37] When you were at my loft did you see a way in? 你在我公寓的时候 你看有能进去的路吗
[14:39] No they got it surrounded Mike — 没有 被他们团团包围了 迈克
[14:40] you know the marina the container yard. 你知道可以从小艇码头 货场进去
[14:42] Best bet is the river. 最佳选择是那条河
[14:43] You could go up a couple hundred yards and swim 你得走上几百码还得游泳
[14:45] but are you sure you want to do that? 你确定要这么做吗
[14:47] If I don’t simon’s gonna blow up a hotel. 我要是不这么干 西蒙就会炸掉一家宾馆
[14:50] Oh great. Any idea which one? 好极了 知道是哪一家吗
[14:52] That’d be too easy. 这到也简单
[14:53] You and fi got to find that bomb. 你和菲去找到那炸弹
[14:56] Well she’s twisting arms and calling in favors 好吧 她正在张牙舞爪的刑讯逼供
[14:58] So we’re doing what we can. 我们尽力而为吧
[15:00] But Mike don’t let Simon out of your sight okay? 但是 迈克 盯紧西蒙 好吗
[15:02] Give us some time to get to a phone. 给我们点时间去找部电话
[15:04] We find the bomb you take this guy out. 我们一找到炸弹 你就干掉这家伙
[15:06] I’ll do my best Sam. 我会尽力而为 萨姆
[15:18] There you are –I was beginning to think 你回来了 我在想
[15:20] You didn’t understand our arrangement. 你还不了解我们的安排
[15:21] I got what I needed. 我探到情况了
[15:22] Two FBI teams are watching my place 两队联邦探员守在我家
[15:24] but I know a way in. 但我知道一条进去的路
[15:25] And the surveillance? I took care of him. 那眼线呢 我把他解决了
[15:30] Michael didn’t think you had it in you. 迈克尔 没想到你也这么风骚
[15:39] So that was a signal then? 看来 那是个暗号啊
[15:42] You warned him off. 你警告他不要来
[15:43] What are you talking about? He said he’s — 你说什么啊 他说了他
[15:44] Don’t play games with me! 别再给我耍花招
[15:46] I’m not! 我没有
[15:49] How much do you know 你对你儿子的事情
[15:50] about your son’s situation mrs. Westen? 才知道多少 韦斯顿夫人
[15:52] I prefer to give him his privacy. 我选择尊重他的隐私
[15:54] Do you know what he does? 你知道他干了些什么吗
[15:57] He kills people. 他杀人
[15:59] Yeah. 对啊
[16:00] Look at that. 看看这个
[16:07] I have to get something from the kitchen. 我得去厨房拿点东西
[16:08] No no I want you to sit down 不 不用 我要你坐下来
[16:10] and I want you to look at that. 看看这个
[16:13] That was just three years ago in jordan. 这就发生在三年前的约旦
[16:14] 30 people were on that bus. 巴士上有30人
[16:17] 15 survived all of them maimed. 只活了15个 全都残废了
[16:22] He didn’t do this. 这不是他干的
[16:24] Oh come on. What you think he’s gonna tell his mother? 得了吧 这种事情有谁会告诉他妈呢
[16:25] You think he’s gonna say 难道他会说
[16:26] “Sorry mom. I blew up a bus today”? 抱歉 妈 今天我不小心炸了辆巴士
[16:29] People get burned for a reason mrs. Westen. 我们是不会无故炒人的 韦斯顿夫人
[16:34] Please. Where were you going to meet your son? 请告诉我们 你要在哪见你的儿子
[16:45] The sawgrass mills mall. 肖格拉斯·迈尔斯商场
[16:48] The food court. 食品区
[16:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:58] So that’s our hotel bomber’s house. 这就是旅馆炸弹人的房子
[17:01] It better be… or I know a gun dealer 最好是 不然那个枪贩子就要被
[17:03] Who’s gonna be choking on my high heel. 我用高跟鞋踩死了
[17:05] Looks like he’s home. 看上去他在家
[17:06] From what I hear he doesn’t get out much. 据我所听来的 他不大出门
[17:08] And he’s got more guns in there than a little african country. 而且他家里的枪比个非洲小国的还多
[17:11] Probably shouldn’t knock on the front door then. 看来不能走前门
[17:13] Fi how does this baby handle? 菲 这车好用吗
[17:21] When entering a possible combat situation 在进入可能交火的情况时
[17:23] You want the element of surprise on your side. 你要使我方的行动出其不意
[17:26] It’s why special forces like to rappel down from helicopters. 这就是特种部队喜欢机降突击的原因
[17:30] Of course if you don’t have a helicopter 当然了 你要是没有直升机
[17:32] You may have to improvise. 那就得找东西客串一下
[17:42] Hi honey! I’m home! 嗨 宝贝 我回来了
[17:45] Hands up. 举起手来
[17:58] I ain’t got anything else to tell you man. 我没什么别的可说的 哥们
[18:00] I came down from Rhode Island 我从罗德岛来
[18:02] Picked up a couple of jobs doing demolitions — 接了一些搞破坏的生意
[18:04] A little side work for a biker gang. 给一个飞车党打点零工
[18:06] You are operating on my turf. 你搞到我头上来了
[18:08] That biker gang –they told me how to find you. 至于那帮机车党 是他们告诉我怎么找到你
[18:11] You see keith if I ask them 知道吗 基斯 如果我让他们
[18:13] to drag you back to rhode island behind their harleys 用摩托把你拖回罗德岛
[18:16] They would just so that I would owe them a favor 他们会的 就是我要欠他们个人情了
[18:18] capiche? 明白吗
[18:19] Yeah. 对
[18:21] So answer my questions about this little hotel bomb 回答我 关于宾馆炸弹的事
[18:24] Or take your chances with the bikers. 要不就试试飞车党那边的运气
[18:27] I just did what the guy said. 我就是干了他让我干的
[18:29] He gave me the specs I made the device 他给了我要求 我做了炸弹
[18:30] I put it in a basement at the Epic Hotel. 我把它放在艾匹克宾馆地下室了
[18:32] Okay so you just put a bomb in a hotel just like that 好 你就这样把炸弹放在宾馆了
[18:35] Like washing your car? 就好像洗车
[18:36] I was gonna turn the job down. 我原打算不接这个活的
[18:38] But this guy’s nuts. 但这个家伙神经有问题
[18:39] He’s grade-“A” Psycho. You would like him. 他是极品疯子 你会喜欢的
[18:43] This device –how’s it set up? 这个装置 怎么设置的
[18:44] It’s airtight. 是密封的
[18:45] It’s got a timer and a remote. 有个定时器和遥控装置
[18:49] Epic Hotel. We better get down there. 艾匹克宾馆 我最好去一趟
[18:51] You sit tight. 你老实待着
[18:52] The cops will be here any minute. 警察随时会到
[18:57] It’s insulting really. 太无礼了
[18:59] They give you my file — 他们给了你我的档案
[19:00] You’d think they could set you up in a nicer neighborhood. 你会觉得他们能安排你待在更好地方
[19:03] It grows on you. 那会成为习惯
[19:05] My place –just across the canal around the bridge. 我的住处 运河对面 桥边
[19:10] It looks clear. Shall we? 看上去没问题 我们开始吗
[19:12] There is no “We.” 没有”我们”
[19:13] THE FBI’s all over my place. 我家周边都是联调局的人
[19:14] I think we can handle a few guys in suits. 我觉得我们能对付几个穿西装的
[19:16] I’m swimming across the canal scaling a back wall 我游过运河 翻过后墙
[19:19] And coming in through the roof. 从屋顶进去
[19:20] I’m not sure I can do that alone without being seen. 我不确定不会被发现
[19:22] The two of us –we don’t stand a chance. 我们两个 我们不能冒险
[19:25] You got 10 minutes. How’s that sound? 给你10分钟 怎么样
[19:27] 10 minutes? Sounds like a joke. 10分钟吗 开玩笑
[19:28] Well what can I say? I’m hilarious. 那我还能说什么 真逗
[19:32] Go. 去
[19:54] Hear that? 听到了吗
[19:54] I think someone’s on the roof. 我觉得屋顶上有人
[19:56] Radio the boys. We’d better check it out. 通知其他人 我们最好去看看
[20:09] Work in intelligence long enough 既然一直以来在情报机构工作
[20:11] And you hang on to phone numbers. 那么你就应该保留所有的号码
[20:13] No matter who your enemy is 无论敌人是谁
[20:15] There’s a chance you’ll need him tomorrow. 你都有可能需要他们 可能就在明天
[20:17] Churchill and Stalin weren’t chummy in 1941 1941年的时候 丘吉尔和斯大林并不和睦
[20:20] But once the nazis marched on Moscow 但当纳粹进军莫斯科的时候
[20:23] They got past their differences. 他们放下了过往的分歧
[20:27] Answering service. 电话秘书
[20:28] This is Michael Westen. 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿
[20:30] I need to speak to management. 我要和经理人通话
[20:31] One moment please. 请稍等
[20:35] Michael Westen. 迈克尔·韦斯顿
[20:36] So… 怎么说
[20:37] Changed your mind? 改主意了吗
[20:39] I’m calling about a former employee of yours 我打电话来是为了你的前雇员
[20:41] Simon. 西蒙
[20:44] How do you know about Simon? 你对西蒙知道多少
[20:45] I know about simon 我了解西蒙
[20:46] Because he escaped from whatever hole you put him in 因为无论把他困在哪里 他都能逃脱
[20:49] And now he wants your head! 现在 他要你的人头
[20:51] He wants me to get you 他要我带你去
[20:52] To a government building on Grand Ave by 6 00 p.M. 格兰德大道的一个政府大楼 下午6点前
[20:57] Keep him where he is. I’ll get a team to you. 拖住他 我给你安排一队人
[20:59] He’s not that stupid. 他没那么笨
[21:00] Right now all we have 眼下 我们的情况
[21:01] Is he thinks I’m willing to hand you over 是他认为我愿意把你交给他
[21:04] If it means clearing my name. 为了澄清我的名声
[21:08] And you have a proposal? 你有什么提议吗
[21:09] You come just like he wants you bring a team 你就按他的意思过来 带上一队人
[21:12] And you take him down when he comes after you. 然后他靠近你的时候 拿下他
[21:16] Fine. 行
[21:17] But know this –you’re my insurance. 不过记着 你是我的安全保障
[21:21] If this goes wrong 要是砸了
[21:22] I wouldn’t want to be you or anyone who knows you. 我不想成为你 或任何认识你的人
[21:28] I figured. 我明白
[21:32] Got to go. Talk to you later. 该走了 回头聊
[21:35] When a trained team is advancing on your position 当一个训练有素的队伍逼近你所在
[21:37] Sneaking away is usually impossible. 溜走是不可能的
[21:39] Your best bet is to give them something else to worry about. 最佳方案是找点其它事情让他们操心
[21:55] And… 9 minutes 30 seconds! 9分30秒
[21:59] I was getting itchy. 我开始担心了
[22:00] I talked to our mutual friend. 我和我们共同的朋友谈了
[22:02] It’s set. We’re meeting at 6 00. 搞定了 我们在6点碰头
[22:03] Very good. 很好
[22:04] Michael I know this makes you unhappy. 迈克尔 我知道这让你不高兴
[22:06] But that old man has it coming. 不过是那个老家伙挑起来的
[22:08] Just think of me as an instrument of justice. 就当我是判决书
[22:10] Yeah. I’ll try to wrap my head around that. 对 我会试着用它裹脑袋的
[22:12] We should move now. 我们该走了
[22:38] Take a right up here. 那边右转
[22:39] If we cut through the warehouse district 要是我们穿过仓库区
[22:40] We can lose them in the alleys. 我们能在小巷里甩开他们
[22:41] Thanks. I like this route just fine. 多谢 我喜欢现在这条路线
[22:43] Listen to me. They’re gaining on us. 听我的 他们在缩短距离
[22:45] If they catch us they’re gonna cut us off at the causeway. 要是被赶上 他们会在公路上拦截我们的
[22:48] Or not. 或者不会
[23:24] You pull something like that again and I’ll end this now. 你要是再这么干 我现在就做个了断
[23:31] Will you really? 你真的会吗
[23:33] You want to run around Miami 你打算在我死后 跑遍迈阿密
[23:34] playing “Which hotel’s gonna blow up” After I’m dead? 玩”哪个宾馆会爆炸”的游戏吗
[23:36] See if I was you I’d just go ahead and do it. 听着 要是我是你 我会继续
[23:39] But then I like a hotel blowing up every once in a while. 不过 我喜欢偶尔炸个宾馆
[23:45] What’s it gonna be? 接着怎么办
[23:51] Just drive. 开车
[23:58] Any fatalities? 有伤亡吗
[24:02] Okay. Thanks. 行 多谢
[24:06] Sawgrass mills mall huh? 肖格拉斯·迈尔斯购物中心
[24:08] Mm-hmm. 嗯
[24:09] Well we went up there. Nothing. 我们去了 什么也没有
[24:11] You know Mrs. Westen at this point 韦斯顿太太 此时此刻
[24:13] I could charge you with aiding and abetting a felon. 我能控告你协助及教唆犯罪
[24:15] Nothing there? Probably just a senior moment. 什么也没有吗 可能只是个低级错误
[24:18] You know sometimes I put my phone in the freezer. 你知道 有时候我把手机放冷冻室里
[24:21] Enough! 够了
[24:21] Your son just caused a major accident on river road. 你儿子刚在河间大道导致一起重大车祸
[24:25] I don’t know anything. 我什么也不知道
[24:27] People were injured! My people! 有人受伤了 我的人
[24:29] These are men with families! 他们都有家庭
[24:30] And you’re sitting there and letting it happen! 而你却坐在这里 听任这些发生
[24:32] Got some stuff from the garage — 在车库找到些东西
[24:33] Modified shotgun rounds some listening devices 改装过的猎枪子弹 一些监听设备
[24:36] Bomb-making components. 炸弹制造装置
[24:38] So what do you have to say about this? 这些 你有什么可说的
[24:39] Those are mine. 那些是我的
[24:40] Whoa whoa before you continue 在你继续前
[24:42] Let me be perfectly clear Mrs. Westen. 让我说清楚了 韦斯顿太太
[24:44] You are now confessing to federal crimes — 你现在在承认联邦罪行
[24:46] Crimes your son committed. 你儿子犯下的罪行
[24:48] Now that may seem very noble right now 现在 可能看着很高尚
[24:50] But believe me after you’re in a federal prison 不过相信我 进了联邦监狱
[24:52] For a few years you will feel very different. 过上几年 你就不会这么觉得了
[24:57] Look believe it or not I’m trying to help you. 听着 信不信由你 我在帮你
[25:00] I want to get Michael in one piece. 我想要迈克尔完好无损
[25:02] Those men out there the ones he hurt — 外面那些人 那些被他伤害的
[25:04] They don’t care anymore. 他们不在乎
[25:07] What does that mean? 什么意思
[25:08] It means they will shoot first and ask questions later. 意思是他们会先开枪 然后再问话
[25:25] Ha! It’s funny –you never really know a car 哈 有意思 你不会真正明白一辆车
[25:27] Until you drive it through a wall. 直到你开着它穿墙而过
[25:29] This little baby did good. 这小子干得不错
[25:30] Hey keep it out front here will you? 停在前面 行吗
[25:32] Just got a quick errand. Thank you sir. 很快办完事 谢谢 先生
[25:38] Well our bomber says it’s over here. 我们的投弹手说在那里
[26:15] That guy does not mess around. 这家伙挺专业的
[26:17] Right up against a load-bearing wall. 就在承重墙下方
[26:33] Liquid nitrogen isn’t available at the corner store 液态氮在街边小店可买不到
[26:36] But it is a standard part of a bomb-maker’s workshop. 它是炸弹制造工厂必备的
[26:39] It’s also useful for diffusing explosives. 还能帮助减少爆炸危险性
[26:43] On a well-made bomb you can forget about cutting wires. 制作精良的炸弹 你别想剪断导线
[26:46] Any decent bomb-maker will make sure 任何一个优秀的炸弹制造者都会确保
[26:48] That the important wires are impossible to reach. 最重要的导线无法触及
[26:54] Well fi… it’s been real. 菲 一切都是真的
[26:57] Yes it has. 对 是
[27:01] Freeze the detonator though 尽管 冻住雷管
[27:03] And you can usually remove it safely. 通常你能安全的移动它
[27:09] Of course “Usually” Is not a word you want to hear 当然 “通常”不是你想听到的词
[27:11] When you’re working with explosives. 当你在处理爆炸物时
[27:15] I heard a beep. Was that a beep? 我听到哔哔声 是哔哔声吗
[27:16] Get rid of it. Get it behind something! 扔掉它 扔到什么东西后面
[27:28] Okay. False alarm. 好了 虚假警报
[27:32] We’re good. 我们没事
[27:39] Oh nice. Let’s go. 不错 我们走
[27:54] Ahh. Smell that sea air? 闻到大海的味道吗
[27:59] You miss that when you’re locked in a secret prison. 当被关在秘密监狱时 你会怀念的
[28:03] It’s the little things. 小事罢了
[28:05] Time to get out. 是时候出去了
[28:08] Get out? 出去
[28:09] You’re planning to snatch a guy who’s bringing an armed team. 你打算抓个带了一组全副武装人员的家伙吗
[28:12] We should be scouting the site. 我们该侦查一下地形
[28:14] I’ve hired my own team. 我有我自己的人
[28:16] I’m gonna put them in place now in fact. 事实上 我打算将他们安排到位
[28:18] Thank you for your offer. I’ll be fine. 多谢提议 我没事
[28:20] You just be at the government building with management 你只要带上经理人 一起到政府大楼里
[28:23] 6 00. 6点整
[28:25] I said “Get out.” 我说了 出去
[28:27] Simon this doesn’t make any sense. 西蒙 这说不通
[28:28] You keep me with you we can do this right. 你让我和你一起 我们能搞定
[28:30] Ah you don’t think I know what you’re doing? 你以为我不知道你在干什么吗
[28:32] You want to keep me here so you can contact your friends 你打算拖住我 然后你能联系你朋友
[28:35] And try to find a way out of this. 想办法离开这里
[28:37] Not gonna happen. 不会得逞的
[28:40] You don’t want to do this? 你不想这么做吗
[28:42] Fine. Walk away. 好吧 那就杀了我
[28:44] Shoot me. 一走了之
[28:46] We don’t have to do this my way. 你可以不按我说的做
[28:48] My way however is the only way 但如果这样
[28:51] that doesn’t involve the deaths of thousands of people. 可会牺牲几千条无辜人命
[28:56] Your call. 你自己选吧
[29:00] I’ll see you at 6 00. 六点钟见
[29:03] Don’t look so glum Michael. 别这么闷闷不乐 迈克尔
[29:05] Remember if this goes right everybody wins. 记住 如果一切顺利 那可是皆大欢喜
[29:10] Call your friends. 用这手机和朋友联系吧
[29:12] Here. 拿着
[29:13] I’ll see you soon. 回头见
[29:25] Sam. 萨姆
[29:26] Jesus Mikey there you are. I’ve been calling and calling. 打了半天电话 迈迈 终于找到你了
[29:30] What happened? 怎么了
[29:30] Well it was a little messy but we dealt with the bomb. 虽然有些失控 我们还是搞定了炸弹
[29:33] We’re clear. 现在安全了
[29:34] Yeah we’re a lot of things Sam 我们的麻烦不少 萨姆
[29:35] But “Clear” Isn’t one of them. 现在说安全还为时过早
[29:44] Thank you. 谢了
[29:49] We just got some more news. 最新进展
[29:51] There was an explosion in a hotel in Miami beach. 迈阿密海滨酒店发生了一起爆炸
[29:54] And you think Michael did that? 你觉得是迈克尔干的吗
[29:56] You’re damn right I think it was Michael. 除了他还能有谁
[29:59] Why would he want to do that? 他为何要炸酒店
[30:00] You tell me why your son would want to blow up a hotel. 他是你儿子 你说呢
[30:03] -He would never do that! -“He would never do that.” He did! -绝不会是他 -清醒点吧 就是他干的
[30:06] Look at the file! 这些文件
[30:07] You saw it already! Everything’s there! 你都看过 铁证如山
[30:09] It’s documented! 记录在案
[30:11] And these are all lies! 这些都是谎言
[30:12] I saw it with my own eyes! 我亲眼所见
[30:15] I saw your son attack a police officer Mrs. Westen! 韦斯顿太太 你儿子袭击了一名警官
[30:18] He nearly killed the man! 差点杀死他
[30:21] Your son shot at me! He tried to kill me! 他还向我开枪 想要杀我
[30:24] You live in a fantasy world lady! 你快醒醒吧 太太
[30:26] You have no idea who your own son really is! 你对他的真面目一无所知
[30:28] I know this — 我只知道
[30:31] If Michael wanted to kill you… 如果迈克尔真想杀你
[30:33] You’d be dead. 你早就一命呜呼了
[30:36] I know exactly who my son is! 他是我儿子 我最了解他
[30:38] Now back off! 你们给我滚远点
[30:40] Last chance Mrs. Westen. 我最后问你一次 韦斯顿太太
[30:43] Do you really want to pay for your son’s mistakes? 你真想子债母偿吗
[30:48] He paid for mine. 他也曾为我付出过代价
[30:50] You are under arrest. 你被捕了
[30:51] All right get up. Put your hands behind your back. 快起来 把手放到背后
[30:53] Up now! 快点
[31:09] That’s the government building. 那是政府大楼
[31:11] That’s where Simon wants management. 西蒙约经理人在那见面
[31:13] It’s pretty open down there which means you got two teams 场地开阔 两队人马在那里
[31:15] shooting it out in traffic –perfect. 火拼冲突 再好不过
[31:18] We got the bomb. He’s lost his leverage. 我们拆了炸弹 他没了要挟把柄
[31:19] We should shoot the bastard. 早该一枪结果他
[31:21] Yeah if he shows himself 对 只要他一出现
[31:22] that’s exactly what we should do. 我们就毫不客气地结果他
[31:24] All righty then. It’s that kind of thing? 好吧 就这样吗
[31:27] Yeah. It’s definitely that kind of thing. 没错 肯定是这样
[31:30] I need to go meet management at his landing site. 我和经理人在停机坪见面
[31:32] You’re going in alone unarmed? 你就这样手无寸铁地孤身前往吗
[31:34] Management wants to do it his way Fi. 经理人希望按他的意思行事 菲
[31:37] He wants his team to do all the shooting. 他有一队人马负责攻击
[31:38] I’m just there to make sure Simon shows up. 我过去只是引西蒙出现而已
[31:40] Do you have any idea where Simon is? 你知道西蒙在哪儿吗
[31:41] Probably set up a few miles away in an armored truck. 大概在不远处的装甲车里整装待发呢
[31:44] I mean that’s what I would do. 换作我准是这样
[31:45] Well we’ll back you up the best we can. 我们会尽力掩护你
[31:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[32:19] To be a spy you need physical fitness 合格间谍的几大要求 良好的身体素质
[32:22] A facility with languages 具有语言天赋
[32:24] A tolerance for exotic foods 能够忍受有毒
[32:26] and the bugs that come with them. 且爬满虫子的食物
[32:27] But ultimately there’s no greater qualification 但归根结蒂 最令人叫绝的
[32:30] than the ability to look someone who ruined your life 是你看着毁了你生活的元凶
[32:33] in the eye… 一脸真诚地
[32:34] and say “Let’s work together.” 对他说 “我们合作吧”
[32:52] Right on time. 真准时
[32:54] When it comes to Simon I don’t take chances. Where is he? 事关西蒙 小心为上 他人呢
[32:56] I’m assuming he’s planning on grabbing you down on the street. 大概正计划在街上劫持你
[32:58] About that let’s be clear about one thing before this begins. 有一点要先说清楚
[33:01] I might look like a nice old man 我可能看上去很慈祥和善
[33:03] But I assure you Michael I’m not. 但人不可貌相 迈克尔
[33:05] I’ll remember that. Do you have your guys in place? 我知道了 你的人都就位了吗
[33:06] Down on the street by the office. 已在街上严阵以待
[33:08] They’ve identified Simon’s team. 已查明西蒙那边的人马情况
[33:10] They’ll grab Simon as soon as he shows his face. 只要西蒙一出现他们就立刻逮捕他
[33:12] -Simon’s team? Already? -Locals apparently. -已经查明了吗 -显然是些当地人
[33:15] They’ll be eliminated as soon as the attraction starts. 他们不堪一击
[33:18] Simon paid $10 million to break out of prison. 西蒙花了一千万越狱
[33:20] He hired an amateur team? 他可不会找一群菜鸟来
[33:21] Whatever tricks Simon has planned down there 不管西蒙有何计策
[33:23] We have more than enough firepower to take care of it. 我们的火力对付他们绰绰有余
[33:25] How many helipads in the area? 这一带有多少停机坪
[33:28] Helipads? Just the one. 停机坪吗 就一个
[33:31] Just the one? 什么 就一个吗
[33:33] He knew where you were going to land! 你这不是待宰的羔羊吗
[33:58] Guess I was wrong about that “Everybody wins” Thing. 本以为能皆大欢喜 看来我错了
[34:00] Don’t be disappointed. 别伤心
[34:02] You’ll get your reputation back. 你马上能正名了
[34:03] Of course you’ll be dead. 你也死定了
[34:05] Better late than never. 有总比没有强嘛
[34:07] I guess your new little pet didn’t work out so well. 看来你的新宠不怎么顶用啊
[34:38] Time to go you son of a bitch. 快走 你个老东西
[34:40] What the hell happened? 到底怎么回事
[34:41] Uh I don’t know! 我不知道
[34:43] I just came out here and the chopper was on fire! 我刚来就看见直升机起火了
[34:45] This guy’s hurt. I’m gonna take him downstairs. 他受伤了 我这就送他下去
[34:48] I need all units to the roof now! 全员到屋顶集合
[34:52] Come on Mikey answer. 快接啊 迈迈
[35:01] Sam. 萨姆
[35:02] Mike what happened up there? 迈克 上面怎么回事
[35:04] Things didn’t go quite as planned. 进展不太顺利
[35:05] Yeah no kidding. 可不是嘛
[35:06] Look we’re down on the street south side. 我们在南面楼下的街上
[35:08] Can you get down here? 你能下来吗
[35:10] I’m working on it! 我就来
[35:12] There’s no trick to getting down off a building quickly. 想快速下楼没什么其他技巧
[35:14] Gravity will take care of that for you. 只能依靠万有引力
[35:17] The challenge is getting down without breaking your neck. 关键在于下落时别断了脖子
[35:27] Mike what the hell is going on? 迈克 到底怎么回事
[35:28] Simon got away. He’s with management. 西蒙劫着经理人跑了
[35:30] He’s wearing a blue security uniform and — 他穿着一件蓝色保安制服…
[35:35] There there! By the ambulance! 他就在救护车那里
[35:40] You call the FBI. You tell them where I am. 打给联调局 就说我在这里
[35:42] I’m taking this truck. You make sure they follow me. 我开这辆卡车去追 让他们跟着我
[35:44] No! We talked about this. We’re in this together. 不 我们说好要有难同当
[35:46] The feds are gonna be all over me. 联调局盯上了我
[35:48] We are going with you. 我们和你一起去
[35:49] You can’t follow me this time Fi. 这次不行 菲
[35:51] I got to do this one on my own. 我必须自己来
[35:53] Fi… 菲
[38:10] Michael don’t! 迈克尔 别开枪
[38:13] Let us take care of him. 我们来处理他
[38:14] You had your chance. I saw how well that went. 我可亲眼看到你们失败了
[38:16] Michael! 迈克尔
[38:17] Shooting an unarmed man with the fbi about to arrive 联调局就来了 杀害手无寸铁之人的罪名
[38:20] will put a big dent in your future. 对你的前程可是一大障碍啊
[38:23] And you have a big future. 我保证 你会有一个远大前程
[38:30] I should leave. 我得走了
[38:31] See you soon. 回头见
[38:35] Are you kidding me?! 你不会吧
[38:38] You’re gonna listen to the old man? 居然相信那老头
[38:44] 4.75 pounds of pressure on that trigger… 只要手指在扳机上轻轻一压
[38:47] This all ends. 一切就都结束了
[38:50] Come on! 快啊
[38:51] Put the gun down! 放下枪
[38:54] Do it now! 快点
[38:58] I will blow your head off! Put the gun down! 放下枪 不然打爆你脑袋
[39:08] Oh he owns you now boy. 这下你归他了 乖孩子
[39:10] Get on your stomachs! 趴在地上
[39:13] It’s just a matter of time… 你迟早会落到我的下场
[39:15] until you’re just like me. 只是时间问题
[39:24] Just like me. 和我一样下场
[39:26] Just…like…me. 一模一样
[39:37] I’ve been sitting here for hours. 我都等了几小时了
[39:39] Yes you have. 是啊
[39:41] So you gonna charge me with something? 你要怎么起诉我
[39:44] Me? No. 我不起诉你
[39:47] I’m off the case. 此案不归我管了
[39:50] What are you talking about? 你说什么
[39:51] I’m off the case. 我是说不归我管了
[39:53] Where’s my son? 我儿子呢
[39:54] Honestly I have no idea. 说真的 我也不知道
[39:57] We had him in custody for about 20 minutes 我们拘留了他20分钟
[39:59] and then he was taken away. 之后就被带走了
[40:00] He was here? You had him here? 你之前把他带到这里来了吗
[40:02] That’s right and god only knows what hole he’s in now. 没错 天知道他现身在何处
[40:25] What’s that supposed to mean? He just disappeared? 什么意思 难道他就无故消失了吗
[40:27] Pretty much. 差不多吧
[40:28] I mean before I could’ve gone through official channels 我本可以通过官方渠道解决
[40:30] but once someone is removed from our custody 但有人转移了他
[40:32] there is nothing I can do. 我也无能为力
[40:34] And that is your choice. 这是你自己选的
[40:36] You had him and you let somebody take him! 他本来在这里 你却听任其他人带走了他
[40:38] You did! You let somebody take him! 是你的错 都是你的错
[40:42] You hit me all you want. It won’t change a thing. 你尽管打我好了 这也无济于事
[40:45] He is gone. 他不在了
[41:11] You can go. 你可以走了
[41:13] How do I find my son? 我去哪儿找我儿子
[41:15] I have no idea. 我也不知道
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme