Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:02] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名特工 直到
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:07] When you’re burned you’ve got nothing — 一旦被炒 你就一无所有
[00:09] No cash no credit no job history. 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:14] -Where am I? -Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:16] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:19] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:25] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies –a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你知道特工 就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:31] -Family too… -Hey is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] If you’re desperate. 要是绝望的话
[00:34] Someone needs your help Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line –as long as you’re burned. 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:38] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:47] If someone calls a meeting in a deserted location 如果有人约你到人迹罕至的地方见面
[00:49] They want control. 因为他们想掌控全局
[00:51] They can tell if you’re alone 他们会知道你是否是一个人来
[00:52] and if you try anything 一旦你另有企图
[00:53] It’s easy to take you out with a sniper. 很容易会被狙击手干掉
[00:55] So if someone wants a chat in the middle of nowhere 所以如果有人约你在某片开阔地见面
[00:57] it never hurts to bring a sniper of your own. 最好带上己方的狙击手以防万一
[01:00] You’re awfully quiet Sam. 静谧的可怕 萨姆
[01:02] Yeah well what do you want me to say? 那你想让我说些什么
[01:03] That I’m worried gilroy got wind 是说我担心吉尔洛发现了
[01:04] that you’re double-crossing him 你是在利用他
[01:06] Or that I got a bad feeling about this mystery man 还是要说我对这个神奇男子有不好的预感
[01:08] that he wants to Jailbreak? 他居然想劫狱
[01:09] Everything’s fine. Just calm down. 一切如常 放松 不要紧张
[01:12] No I don’t think I will. 我看这不太容易
[01:13] You know what kinds of people they ferry around 你知道是什么样的人才会被
[01:15] on secret planes in super-max custody? 控制在戒备森严的秘密飞机上吗
[01:17] People with forked tongues Mike. 人总是口是心非 迈克
[01:19] People with hair on their palms. 一切将终成定局
[01:21] Maybe you want a closer look at this monster 也许你是想近距离观察下这个家伙
[01:23] but I say it’s time to walk away. 要我说还是离远点吧
[01:24] Gilroy’s doing this with or without me. 不管有没有我吉尔洛都要行动
[01:26] We can’t stop him till we know how he’s pulling it off. 只有知道他的计划我们才能阻止他
[01:28] Yeah well you know what they say 你听过有一句话说
[01:29] About holding a snake by the tail Mike. 打蛇要抓尾巴吗
[01:31] I think it’s a tiger by the tail Sam. 我记得是打老虎才抓尾巴吧
[01:33] Yeah well either way 是吧 管它呢
[01:34] You let go of it before it eats your face off. 在他干掉你之前你必须得脱身
[01:38] He’s here Sam. 他来了 萨姆
[01:39] Try and stay in the open will you? 尽量待在开阔地带 好吧
[01:40] I can’t cover a moving car. 车要是移动的话我不好保护你
[01:41] And if that evil limey mastermind offers you a ride 如果那心怀鬼胎的英国佬要你上车
[01:44] you treat him like a stranger with candy 你得向陌生人突然给你糖吃一样
[01:46] and you say 你得会说
[01:46] “No thank you sir.” “不用了 谢谢你 先生”
[01:48] -Nice wheels Gilroy. -You like. -车很酷啊 吉尔洛 -很喜欢吧
[01:51] Cost me a fortune but she’s armored like a tank. 花了不少钱 不过她就像坦克一样结实
[01:57] Sorry to ring you out of the blue 抱歉这么好的天气把你叫到这来
[01:59] but it’s such a lovely day. 但是今天天气实在太好了
[02:00] I thought we’d go for a drive. 我们出去兜兜风吧
[02:03] Oh Mike don’t you dare. 迈克 千万别答应
[02:06] Why not? 好主意
[02:09] Ah. Why am I still surprised? 见鬼 为什么我还会觉得惊讶
[02:30] The curtain’s about to part for our grand finale 这个地方隐藏的还不错
[02:32] but there remains one minor detail to address. 但是其实还是挺好找的
[02:35] This compound belongs to the knights of resistance. 这里是反抗骑士团的势力范围
[02:38] A group of right-wing separatists. 里面成员都是右翼独分裂主义分子
[02:41] -White supremacists. -Potato po-tah-to. -白人优越论者 -一个性质
[02:43] Now you’re to purchase an item from their armory. 现在 你要去他们军工厂买样东西
[02:46] An item? 一样东西?
[02:47] You want me to go on a gun buy without a shopping list. 你不告诉我要买什么 然后就带着枪过去
[02:49] I thought we were playing for the same team Gilroy. 我还以为咱俩已经是合作伙伴了 吉尔洛
[02:51] Indeed we are. 当然
[02:53] I suppose you’ve earned your place in this partnership. 你已经付出可很大的努力来赢得这个合作关系
[02:56] It’s a browning .50-caliber machine gun. 去买把点五零口径布朗宁重机枪
[02:59] -Happy? -Thrilled…partner. -开心了吧? -太刺激了 哥们
[03:02] You’re to ask for Duke. 跟你接头的人绰号公爵
[03:03] The price has been pre-negotiated. 价钱已经事先谈好了
[03:09] Well off you go. 行了吧 快去快回
[03:21] Appreciate you making the trip. 你能来我很高兴
[03:22] Too many of our white brothers aren’t willing to drive out here 我们很多兄弟都不愿意出去办事
[03:24] even if it means buying from the Cubans and Jamaicans. 就算是跟古巴人和牙买加人打交道都不去
[03:27] No offense but I’m here for the price not the people 恕我直言 我来是为了谈价钱不是谈人
[03:29] and the only color I care about is green. 而且我只对绿色(美钞的颜色)感兴趣
[03:31] We gonna do this or not? 我们这交易到底做不做了
[03:32] Suit yourself. 随你的便吧
[03:34] Right through here. 就在这边
[03:41] Uh something you want to tell me duke? 还要谈什么事吗 公爵
[03:44] See we ain’t arms dealers. We’re freedom fighters. 我们不是军火商 我们是自由战士
[03:46] Our guns aren’t for sale 我们不卖武器
[03:48] But we’d like to thank you for your donation. 但是我们很感激你的捐助
[03:51] Anything to help the cause. 能好好谈谈吗
[03:53] You want to help the cause? 你想好好谈谈啊
[03:55] Get a new favorite color. 除非你换个新的最爱颜色
[03:57] Fighting two against one is never ideal. 一对二虽然不好对付
[04:00] But there are ways to even the odds. 但也不是没有胜算
[04:01] Jam your opponents into a corner. 把敌人挤压到角落里
[04:04] And they won’t have room to use both arms. 他们就没有空间舞拳弄脚了
[04:06] It’s like fighting one person with two angry heads. 结果就像单挑一有两个暴怒脑袋的人一样
[04:09] It makes them easier to engage and easier to disengage. 你可以做到 游刃有余 伸缩自如
[04:18] Didn’t go as planned. 计划有变
[04:20] Actually it went exactly as planned. 实际上 还在计划之内
[04:22] You still have the money. I have a new toy. 不但钱没损失 我又有了一个新玩具
[04:24] How’d that case treat you by the way? 顺便问下 他们服务态度如何
[04:26] Handy. 还不错
[04:27] It’s never fun being used as a diversion 调虎离山虽然不好玩
[04:29] but it is an effective way to get the drop on an enemy 但以此来削弱敌人总比枪林弹雨
[04:32] with superior numbers and firepower. 要高明许多
[04:34] Then it’s all about making a clean getaway. 之后只用撒开腿跑路就行了
[04:36] If you can’t do that 就算你做不来
[04:37] it never hurts to be in an armored car. 那么待在装甲车里也无伤大雅
[04:49] You know I had a funny feeling 我有一个很有趣的想法
[04:51] Those guys might try to rip us off. 那些人一定想把我们生吞活剥了
[04:53] Eat or be eaten I suppose. 我想这就是优胜劣汰吧
[04:55] Next time you send me in as a decoy 如果下次你想让我当诱饵
[04:57] a heads-up would be nice. 最好事先提醒我一下
[04:58] Honestly Michael if you couldn’t survive 说实话 迈克尔 如果你连公爵和吉宝
[05:00] a go-round with Duke and Jimbo you deserve to get killed. 这种货色都打不过 你活该被杀
[05:02] Thanks to you 多亏了你
[05:04] Security at the armory wasn’t exactly watertight. 我才能神不知鬼不觉的溜进去
[05:06] You know .50 caliber — 点五零口径
[05:07] That’s quite a party favor Gilroy. 这真是个大家伙啊 吉尔洛
[05:09] I find that .50-caliber rounds 我发现用一把点五零口径的枪
[05:11] Have a delightful way of making one’s problems die. 就能轻松解决难题
[05:14] That’s funny. 很好笑
[05:15] Artillery like that makes me a little itchy about this job. 这种大家伙让我对这次行动有些心痒痒
[05:18] If you want me to scratch your back just say so. 如果你想让我帮你挠一挠 就直说
[05:20] We’re having a dress rehearsal tomorrow. 我们明天演习一遍
[05:21] You’ll get everything you need to know Partner. 届时有何疑问我都知无不言 伙计
[05:23] Until then ta-ta. 回头见
[05:35] Sam you’re doing dishes. 萨姆 你居然在刷盘子
[05:37] Yeah well I had to do something to pass the time. 是啊 我总得做点事来打发时间啊
[05:41] You have any idea what you put me through 你知道我多担心你吗
[05:43] getting in that car with jack the ripper? 你却跟着那家伙兜风去了
[05:46] So you got enough intel on this dirty deed to wrap up gilroy? 那你有没有弄清楚吉尔洛有什么阴谋
[05:49] Well not exactly 还没有
[05:50] but I did help him steal a browning .50 cal. 但我帮他搞到了把点五零口径勃朗宁
[05:52] Well forgive me if I don’t pat you on the back. 原谅我没有支援到你
[05:53] Do you think you could get in touch 你现在还能不能
[05:56] with your contacts at the FBI? 跟你联调局的人联系上?
[05:58] You know the ones you used to inform on me to? 就是之前告发我的那些
[06:00] Yeah no problemo. 没问题
[06:03] For your sake 说句不好听的
[06:04] Michael I hoped you were dead. 迈克尔 我真希望你已经死了
[06:05] I can put up with a lot 我完全理解你
[06:06] but four calls without so much as a text back? 但我打了四个电话你都不回条短信
[06:09] That just takes me right to the edge. 我已经急疯了
[06:10] What’s on your mind Fi? 你想干嘛 菲
[06:12] A hustler named Coleman wants to meet about a gig. 有一个叫科尔曼的人想找我们做点事
[06:14] He once helped me with a cash-flow problem. 他曾帮我解决过些账面问题
[06:16] He deals in counterfeit bags stolen phones. 他卖过山寨货 偷过手机
[06:17] He’s a harmless weasel but his gigs pay top dollar. 他是个狡猾的狐狸 但他出的价也最高
[06:21] I thought you might like to come just in case. 但为了以防万一 我觉得你该去见见他
[06:23] Ooh I have a meeting with the FBI. 我还要去见联调局的人
[06:25] Why don’t you talk to Sam? 让萨姆去吧
[06:27] Sam? 萨姆
[06:32] So I’m in a tiny little jam and I say to myself 我现在很有些窘迫 我跟自己讲
[06:36] “Coleman if you need a hard-core bad-ass chick “科尔曼 如果你想摆脱困境
[06:39] Well bud there’s only one lady to go to… 你只能去找一个女人
[06:44] …Fiona Glenanne.” 那就是菲欧娜·格兰恩”
[06:46] “Lady’s” A bit of a stretch. “小姐”这个词有点太宽泛了
[06:47] I’m sorry. Who are you again? 对不起 你是谁来着
[06:49] Oh he’s just my gofer. 他只是我小弟
[06:50] He cleans my guns fetches my dry cleaning. 帮我擦擦枪 取取衣服
[06:52] What kind of job we talking about here? 我们谈的活是什么性质的
[06:53] You know you’re awfully chatty for the help. 你在这瞎扯淡什么用都没有
[06:55] Yes he is. 是的
[06:58] Be quiet while the grown-ups are talking. 大哥们讲话小弟别插嘴
[07:00] Answer the question anyway. 请你回答下刚才的问题
[07:02] You know how this works babe. 你知道是怎么回事 宝贝
[07:03] I can’t tell you exactly what the gig is 这种事不能细说
[07:05] until you agree to do it. 除非你同意入伙
[07:08] Hey hey. Eyes over here. 看这里
[07:10] You see this? 看到这个了吧
[07:13] That’s 10 large — 酬劳是一万块
[07:14] 5 up front 5 when you finish. 五千订金 剩下五千完成后付清
[07:17] 20… because I’m worth it. 我要两万 因为我值这个价
[07:19] Come on. After everything we’ve been through? 拜托 我们都这么深的交情了
[07:22] You know that I’m already doing this at cost right? 你知道我这是在做亏本买卖了吧
[07:26] Fine. 好吧
[07:28] Be at this address at 6 00. 六点到这个地方
[07:29] And do us a favor — 顺便帮我个忙
[07:32] Leave mr. Chuckles at home will you? 别带多嘴先生去 行吗
[07:37] So let’s get this straight — 我们开门见山吧
[07:38] you want us to stop Gilroy 你想让我们阻止吉尔洛
[07:39] Who no one can prove is even in the country? 就是在国内都没人能指控他有罪
[07:41] From hijacking a plane no government will acknowledge? 哪个政府会承认劫持飞机
[07:47] That’s rich Westen. 你想象力真丰富啊 韦斯顿
[07:48] Fine alert the CIA. 好吧 那我就通知中情局了
[07:50] Make it their problem. 让他们去处理吧
[07:51] Look they won’t take my calls 我知道他们不会接我电话的
[07:52] But I figured a tip from the FBI — 我想如果我说是从联调局那里得来的情报
[07:53] Maybe they’ll take it seriously. 也许他们就会认真处理了
[07:55] Harris question –so far as it concerns 哈里斯问你个问题 据你所知
[07:58] calling the territorial jackasses at langley 打电话给兰利反恐部门的那些傻蛋们
[08:00] Where would you put that on the old to-do list? 他们会把你的事放在清单第几位呢
[08:02] Hmm. Maybe 400 500. 也许是四五百名开外了
[08:06] Gilroy’s in possession of a .50-cal machine gun. 最新消息是
[08:08] I have firsthand knowledge. 吉尔诺弄到一把点五零口径机枪
[08:11] You uh tell us where he’s keeping the hardware 告诉我们他把枪放哪了
[08:13] maybe that’s something we can work with. 也许我们就可以去抓他了
[08:15] I don’t know. 我不知道放哪了
[08:17] Don’t you think I’d tell you if I could? 就算我知道我会告诉你吗
[08:19] So we just have to look under every rock 那岂不是从这到迪士尼的”未来中心”
[08:20] From here to Epcot Center –that the idea? 到处都要搜查 这就是你的建议?
[08:24] Little suggestion for you — 给你点建议
[08:26] Next time you want to cry wolf 下次你要找我们
[08:27] do it at a caf? On south beach huh? 记得约到南岸的咖啡馆里
[08:29] When you’re buying. 当然是你买单
[08:41] You know how some people promise 你知道人们都怎么作保证的吗
[08:43] Never to call the cops on their friends no matter what? 无论发生什么都不会告发自己朋友了
[08:46] Well you and me –we’re still up in the air. 我们俩的事还悬而未决呢
[08:49] Ah don’t get your knickers in a twist. 你别在那唧唧歪歪的了
[08:50] Coleman probably just wants a babysitter for a gun deal. 科尔曼也许只是想保险吧
[08:54] Anyone ever tell you it’s rude 有人跟你讲过
[08:55] to text while someone’s talking? 边跟人讲话边发短信很不礼貌吗
[08:57] Are you bugging my cellphone? 你在往我电话里安窃听器吗
[08:59] Right now you and mike 你和迈克正在为
[08:59] are fighting for top bunk in Sam’s doghouse. 能在萨姆的狗窝里落脚而奋斗
[09:02] I already watched 我今天眼睁睁的看着
[09:03] one of you wander away with a psycho today. 他跟一个神经病跑路了
[09:04] I’ll be damned if it happens again. 这种事再发生我会很抓狂
[09:17] As promised 很守信用啊
[09:19] 10 000 ways to say “Welcome aboard.” 一万块换来一句 欢迎上贼船
[09:24] Now that I’m officially on payroll 现在我算正式入伙了
[09:25] you want to tell me what this is about? 你能告诉我事情的来龙去脉了吗
[09:27] I’ll let the boss go over the details with you. 我会让老大给你详细解释的
[09:29] Don’t worry. We’re about to have cocktails with him right now. 别担心 我们只是去和他喝杯鸡尾酒罢了
[09:32] You’re just the middleman on this? 那你只是个中间人而已了
[09:33] You know I prefer “Facilitator.” 我还是喜欢撮合者这个称呼
[09:36] Boss goes by Gabriel. 老大真名叫加百列
[09:37] He’s kind of picky about who he works with 他对合作伙伴非常挑剔
[09:39] so to close the deal 所以为了促成这笔买卖
[09:41] I had to add a few adventures to our work history. 我不得不在我们的履历中加了点冒险的成分
[09:42] I told him you helped me out with a couple of ransom jobs 我告诉他你在一些赎人质的买卖里帮过我大忙
[09:44] a few years back in madrid. 然后回到马德里呆了几年
[09:46] Don’t worry about it. It won’t come up. 别担心这个 不会穿帮的
[09:47] It’s just a meet and greet. 不过是见面打个招呼而已
[09:48] Oh you got to be kidding me. 你在开玩笑吗
[09:51] Hey if you ain’t feeling it let me know. 如果你感觉不爽 那就告诉我
[09:52] I’d be more than happy to take back my 10 G’s. 我很乐意收回我的1万订金
[09:54] Fi do not go in that house. 菲 别进那房子
[09:58] Hey how you doing fella? 你好吗 伙计
[10:01] I really need some new friends. 看来我真得换搭档了
[10:02] There he is. Coleman. 他来了 科尔曼
[10:05] And you must be fiona. 那你一定是菲欧娜
[10:08] I have to tell you 我得告诉你
[10:09] I’ve heard such… wonderful things about you. 我听说了你的许多了不起的事情
[10:16] But now seeing you in person 可现在 见到你本人
[10:18] I get the feeling that none of them do you justice. 我感觉你能做的远不止这些
[10:21] Oh you haven’t heard the half of it. 我的真本事你还没听说呢
[10:23] I’m sure I haven’t. 我想必没听过
[10:26] This way please. 请这边走
[10:29] To new friends wherever the road may take us. 为了新朋友 不管前途如何
[10:32] Salud. 干杯
[10:34] Coleman tells me that you spent some time in madrid. 科尔曼告诉我你在马德里呆过一段时间
[10:38] For my money 我觉得
[10:40] there’s nothing quite like an evening stroll down la rambla. 没有什么比晚上在拉兰布拉大街上散步更惬意的了
[10:44] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[10:45] La rambla is in barcelona. 拉兰布拉大街在巴塞罗那
[10:47] You sure you need another drink? 你喝醉了吧
[10:50] Perhaps not. 可能是
[10:51] But that’s never stopped me before. 但我还要接着考你
[10:54] I am going to have to see your passport though. 我要看你的护照
[10:58] Right now. 现在就要看
[10:59] My passport? 我的护照
[11:01] I don’t have it on me. 我没带着
[11:02] You need to know my age you can just ask. 如果你是想知道我的年龄的话 尽管问好了
[11:04] I wouldn’t dream of it. 我可没想过
[11:06] But wherever it is 不过不管你的护照在哪
[11:08] it had better be stamped “Barajas airport madrid 2006 “ 上面最好标有 马德里 巴拉哈斯机场 2006年
[11:13] or we’re going to find ourselves 不然我们就不太好
[11:15] In a very uncomfortable situation. 再往下谈了
[11:17] Operate in the field long enough 在江湖上混得够久的话
[11:19] and you’ll find yourself getting tested 你就会发觉你正被一帮危险人物
[11:20] by very dangerous people. 不断试探
[11:22] So tell me where can we find it? 告诉我吧 我们到哪去找你的护照
[11:25] My bedroom dresser. 在我卧室的梳妆台里
[11:28] Third drawer has a false bottom. 第三个抽屉有个隔层
[11:30] Passport’s under the alias kelly minch. 护照就在内衣的下面
[11:36] Please leave everything the way you found it. 请把一切按原样放好
[11:38] The more immediate and unexpected the test 试探来的越突然
[11:40] the more likely they’re up to serious trouble 他们就越容易碰上大麻烦
[11:42] And the more likely they’ll kill you if you don’t pass. 而且如果你没扛住他们就越会要你命
[11:45] Come on mike. Pick up pick up. 快点 迈克 接电话 接电话啊
[11:48] Yeah Sam. 萨姆 什么事
[11:49] Mike I need you to grab the I.D. Kit I keep at the loft 迈克 我要你去房子里拿上证件伪造工具箱
[11:52] get to fi’s right away. 然后马上去菲的家
[11:54] Is she okay? 她没事吧
[11:55] Yeah as long as you get there like 10 minutes ago. 只要你10分钟赶到她家就没事
[11:57] I’ll buy you some time but you better skedaddle. 我会给你争取点时间 不过你最好快点
[12:15] Between matching holograms and color-shifting inks 由于要匹配防伪标识和变色墨水
[12:18] altering a page in a modern passport is virtually impossible. 更改护照上的一页实际上是不可能的
[12:29] So if all the pages are full 所以 如果每一页都满了
[12:31] And you have to adjust someone’s travel in a hurry 而你又必须马上改变某人的旅行记录
[12:33] it’s better just to swap out the page entirely. 最好的办法就是整页换掉
[12:42] It’s as easy as pulling out the stitching on a cheap t-shirt. 这就像从廉价T恤上抽根线下来一样简单
[12:44] You just need the skill to put it back together. 你只需要把它们重新订在一起就行了
[12:51] Hey knock yourself out. 你们自己想办法过去吧
[12:52] All the honking in the world 就是再怎么按喇叭
[12:53] Isn’t gonna put my rear axle back into alignment. 也不能让我的后车轴再变成直的了
[13:05] Uh mike you got two bogeys coming your way. 迈克 有两个家伙朝你那去了
[13:07] I hope you’re wrapping it up. 我希望你已经搞定了
[13:08] I’m doing the best I can sam. 我在尽全力 萨姆
[13:14] There’s no saying “I’m sorry” In the field 干这一行从来没有道歉的规矩
[13:17] so if it feels like a gamble’s about to come up short 所以就像对待一盘输定了的赌局一样
[13:19] you put on a smile and try to get your hands on a weapon 你要在故作微笑的同时
[13:22] Without anyone noticing. 偷偷地准备好武器
[13:24] No need to stop the party. Would you care for another? 没必要让聚会停下来 想再喝一杯吗
[13:54] Excuse me. 不好意思
[13:58] Dime. 说吧
[14:02] Interesante. 有点意思
[14:04] Gracias. 谢谢
[14:10] Fiona I must apologize. 菲欧娜 我必须得道歉
[14:12] In my line of work you can’t be too careful. 我干这行 从来都是谨小慎微
[14:16] I know the feeling. 我理解你
[14:18] To madrid. 为马德里干杯
[14:20] To madrid. 为马德里干杯
[14:28] What the hell is going on? 到底怎么回事
[14:29] Look I had nothing to do with it. 听着 这跟我没关系
[14:30] She gets an idea in that little irish skull of hers 这是她自己的主意
[14:32] and that’s the end of it. 就是这样
[14:34] I’m going back in with gabriel. 我还要去见加百列
[14:36] For 10 grand? 就为了1万美元吗
[14:38] If someone’s willing to kill you over a passport 如果那人因为护照就能杀你的话
[14:40] you walk away fi. 那你还是撤吧 菲
[14:41] Ordinarily yes. 一般来说 是该撤
[14:43] Then sam showed me this — 可是萨姆给我看了这个
[14:44] Allen King taken at gunpoint 加百列刚一进城
[14:46] right after Gabriel got into town. 艾伦·金就被绑架了
[14:48] Okay so maybe I had a little something to do with it. 好吧 我承认也许这事跟我有点关系
[14:51] So it’s a kidnapping ring. 这不过是起绑架案
[14:53] -You call the cops. It’s not your problem. -The cops? -你可以去报警 这不关我们的事 -报警
[14:56] Gabriel is a pro. He’d sniff them out in a heartbeat. 加百列很职业 他很快就会察觉到警察
[14:58] Did he tell you what the job is? 他告诉你要做什么任务了吗
[15:00] So you’re meeting with a paranoid thug 既然没有 那你就是在跟一个疑心病重的恶棍
[15:01] With no idea what he’s up to. 在打交道 甚至不知道他想做什么
[15:03] Yeah that sounds like a great way to get yourself killed. 听起来就是去送死啊
[15:06] Are we talking about gabriel now or gilroy? 我们是在说加百列还是吉尔洛
[15:09] The caption says “Please give me my daddy back.” 看见这标题了吗 请还我的爸爸
[15:11] I’m not letting her grow up without a father 如果我去会面时能救出她爸爸来的话
[15:13] If I can save him by going to a meeting. 那我绝不会让她在没有父爱的关怀下长大
[15:15] I told her it was too risky to put a mic on her again 我告诉她了再往她身上藏窃听器太冒险了
[15:17] but you know it’s fi. 但 你了解菲的
[15:20] One of the doors has a padlock in the house. 房子里的一扇门是用挂锁锁上的
[15:22] Someone tells me he’s not using it as a game room. 有人告诉我说他不再拿这屋当游戏室了
[15:25] I need to search it. I don’t need your permission. 我要去搜查这屋 不管你是否允许
[15:27] That passport won’t be the last time he tests you. 看护照绝对不是他最后一次试探你
[15:29] We might not be able to save you the next time. 下次我们就未必一定能救你了
[15:32] Just give me 10 minutes alone in the house 你们只需能让我单独在房子里10分钟
[15:34] and I’ll see what’s behind that door. 我就会查明门后面到底藏着什么了
[15:49] Your security has a way of making a girl feel welcome. 你的安检很不招女孩待见
[15:54] We’re both professionals. 我们都是内行
[15:55] No more games no more background checks. 别再耍花样 也别再调查底细
[15:58] Just tell me about the job. 就告诉我任务是什么
[15:59] No I don’t think so. 我可不这么想
[16:01] We don’t even know if you’re qualified yet. 我们甚至不知道你的业务够不够格
[16:06] Beretta 9-millimeter. 巴雷塔 9毫米手枪
[16:08] Break it apart and put it back together. 把它分离再组合
[16:10] I’ll give you one minute. 我给你一分钟
[16:13] -Begin. -I’m sorry. -开始吧 -对不起
[16:15] You want me to do this with my eyes open or closed? 你是想让我睁着眼还是闭着眼做这个
[16:18] You can tell a lot about a person 通过一个人拆枪的方式
[16:20] by the way they take a pistol apart. 可以透露出很多信息
[16:21] Do they rush? Do they take their time? 他们是匆忙 还是不紧不慢
[16:25] Can they react quickly when attacked? 受到攻击时是否能作出迅速反应
[16:30] You don’t scare easy. Good. 你不会轻易受惊 很好
[16:44] All done. 完成
[16:45] How did I do? 我做的怎样?
[16:47] Not bad. 不错
[16:55] Sam! 萨姆
[16:57] Sorry mike. 抱歉 迈克
[16:58] Chewing helps me with the nerves. 咀嚼有助于缓解我的紧张
[16:59] You know it’s an old S.E.A.L. Trick. 这是海豹突击队的老办法了
[17:01] So you think it’s go time? 那你觉得该行动了吗
[17:03] Give it another minute. 再等一下
[17:04] We move too soon they’ll get suspicious. 我们行动太早 他们会起疑心
[17:07] I just hate fi being in there alone 我只是不想让菲独自在里面
[17:09] looking for that hostage by herself. 找人质
[17:10] Well she knew what she was getting into. 她知道自己的处境
[17:14] -Do you have another piece? -Yeah. -你还有口香糖吗 -有
[17:16] Coleman call in sick? 科尔曼请病假了
[17:18] Coleman won’t be joining us anymore. 科尔曼不再是我们的一员了
[17:20] He forced himself on the girl that you replaced 他强奸了那个被你取代的女孩
[17:23] and almost compromised the entire operation 差一点毁了整个行动
[17:26] So he… 所以他
[17:29] Has been dismissed. 被解聘了
[17:30] I have a terrible fear of risk. 我很害怕担风险
[17:32] So let me ask you can I trust you fiona? 所以我要问问你 我能相信你吗 菲欧娜
[17:35] You searched me. We did your test. 你调查了我 我也经过了你的测试
[17:37] You want to water-board me too? 难道你想把我变成透明人吗
[17:40] Why are you here? 你为什么接这活
[17:41] Cash. Isn’t that why you’re here? 为了钱啊 你不也是一样吗
[17:44] I think you’ll recognize this. 我想你会认得这个
[17:45] This is your file from interpol. 这是你在国际刑警的档案
[17:48] Tell me something. 给我解释一下
[17:50] Why does a nice catholic girl 为什么你这样一个明显对政治没有兴趣
[17:51] with no apparent interest in politics 也没有暴力犯罪记录的
[17:53] no history of violence 美丽的天主教女孩
[17:55] decide to join the IRA 会决定加入爱尔兰共和军
[17:57] and blow up cars all over belfast? 在贝尔法斯特到处炸汽车呢
[17:59] We didn’t have girls’ soccer? 因为我们没有女子足球
[18:03] Revenge. Happy? 好吧 为了复仇 满意了吧
[18:06] Okay just tell me one more time 就再给我说一遍吧 好吗
[18:07] Cause I always get this stuff mixed up. 因为我老是记混了
[18:10] If fi is wearing one button down on her blouse 如果菲在衬衫上解开一个扣子
[18:12] everything’s groovy. 一切正常
[18:14] -Two buttons down -Something’s wrong. -解开两个扣子 -就是有麻烦了
[18:15] Yeah well that’s a first. 是啊 这还是第一次听说
[18:17] Too many buttons down on a woman’s blouse is a bad thing? 女人上衣扣子开的太多是件坏事
[18:21] Come on am I right? 我说的对吗
[18:24] -Gilroy. -Okay see ya. -是吉尔洛 -好 我闪了
[18:27] Yeah. 喂
[18:29] Michael it’s the big day before our big day. 迈克尔 这是我们行动前的关键一天
[18:32] I’ve got butterflies 我心里已经有数了
[18:33] But I can’t work on my lines without a script. 但是没有剧本我没法演戏
[18:36] Well nothing ruins a script like too much improvisation. 过多的即兴发挥最容易毁掉剧本了
[18:38] Get something to write. 去找点儿题材吧
[18:40] I’ll give you directions to rehearsal. 排练的时候我会指导你的
[18:43] Look at this. 看看这个
[18:45] After the ira life is good. 退出爱尔兰共和军之后 生活美好
[18:48] you have a gorgeous flat 你有套高档的公寓
[18:49] You’re a star on the black market 你还是黑市上的红人
[18:52] And then you decide to throw it all away 而你却决定放弃一切
[18:54] and move to miami. 搬到迈阿密
[18:57] -Why? -I followed a man here. -为什么 -我跟着一个男人来的
[18:59] And how did that work out? 和他过得怎么样
[19:00] Not quite as I hoped. Next question? 没我期望的好 下个问题
[19:04] You had a sister named claire. 有个姐姐叫克莱尔
[19:07] One moment she’s out shopping. 一天 她出去购物
[19:09] The next an english soldier fires into a crowd. 然后 一个英格兰士兵向人群开火
[19:13] She chokes to death on her own blood. 她倒在血泊中窒息而死
[19:16] Tell me what was the first thought that crossed your mind 告诉我 当你得知这个消息时
[19:19] when you got that news? 闪过你脑子的第一个念头是什么
[19:25] Boss. 老大
[19:26] You’d better get out here. 你最好出来看看
[19:30] I’ll be right back. 我去去就来
[19:34] I’m sorry do we have a problem here? 抱歉 有问题吗
[19:36] Bet your ass pal. 你说对了 老兄
[19:37] And Larry Moe and Curly here 拉里·莫伊 和克里
[19:38] Haven’t exactly been giving me the royal treatment 对我可不太礼貌
[19:40] But no matter. 不过无所谓
[19:42] Chuck Finley shadyglade homeowners association. 恰克·芬利 林荫格莱德业主联盟
[19:45] How are you sir? Good to see you. 你好 先生 很高兴见到你
[19:48] Anyway a couple things I want to bring to your attention here. 有几件事需要你注意
[19:49] This is the Shadyglade H.O.A. Rule book. 这是林荫格莱德业主联盟守则
[19:52] Now if you had taken a couple hours to read appendix seven 现在 要是你花时间读一下附录7
[19:55] Well I might not be here right now sir. 先生 我就不会在这里了
[20:03] Let me ask you a quick question. 让我问你几个简单问题
[20:04] When’s the last time you mowed your lawn? 你最近一次修草坪是什么时候
[20:05] He doesn’t even know. My word. 都不知道我说在什么
[20:07] That’s why I’m here. Want to point this out to you. 这就是我来的原因 提醒你注意
[20:09] You’ve got some areas that are clearing 5 inches easy here. 有些地方 草的长度明显超过5英寸了
[20:14] As a covert operative 作为一个秘密特工
[20:16] You learn that not every locked door leads to the secret you’re looking for. 你知道并非每扇门后都有你要找的秘密
[20:19] You may be searching for a hostage 你可能是为了找人质
[20:21] But find something just as important 但却发现其他同样重要的东西
[20:23] Like what your target is obsessed with… 比如你的目标对象沉迷的
[20:26] …like what your target loves. 比如你的目标对象所爱的
[20:39] Well Mr. Finley uh I can assure you 芬利先生 我能保证
[20:41] That this problem will be taken care of immediately okay? 这个问题马上就能解决 行吗
[20:45] Uh I’m sorry you had to come out here. 我很抱歉 麻烦你跑一趟
[20:51] Sweet Georgia with a fiddle. 甜美的乔治娅拿着把小提琴
[20:54] My goodness sir. 天呐 先生
[20:56] Is that florida crabgrass? 那是佛罗里达的马唐草吗
[20:57] This is a St. Augustine community only. 这里只是圣奥古斯丁社区
[20:59] Now crabgrass is as contagious as a brush fire. 现在 马唐草疯狂蔓延
[21:03] You know what happens if it spreads? 一旦传播开 你知道后果是什么吗
[21:04] We’re gonna have to ask you to get out of the neighborhood 我们将不得不要求你搬出社区
[21:08] All right? 好吗
[21:09] I’ll just say it again. 我再重复一遍
[21:09] We’d have to come right up to you yell in your face 我们不得不来到你面前 冲你大吼
[21:12] “Get out!” 滚蛋
[21:14] I’m sorry but I’m going to have to ask you to get out now. 很抱歉 我现在不得不请你离开
[21:19] Well hey that’s fine. 好吧
[21:20] I’ve got everything I need to make an assessment 我已经有了所有评估需要的材料
[21:22] And it’s not gonna be pretty sir. 且结果不会很好看 先生
[21:25] Fiona. 菲奥纳
[21:27] Ladies’ room. 女盥洗室
[21:33] You know what? 你知道
[21:35] I think it’s time we went for a ride. 我觉得是时候出去开车兜风了
[21:37] Come on. 走吧
[21:39] Oh I’d love to. 我很乐意
[21:45] He buy it? 他信吗
[21:46] Easy as a hot-fudge sundae. 就像买杯热奶油糖浆圣代那么容易
[21:53] Oh Mike does she — 迈克尔 她是不是
[21:55] Two buttons down. She’s in trouble. 解开两颗扣子 有麻烦了
[22:10] Jesus. If he’s driving like that we can’t follow him. 老天啊 要是他这么开车 我们没法跟
[22:13] I know! 我知道
[22:13] Maybe we can pick him up on the way back through. 或许我们能在回来的路上赶上
[22:15] If they come back through. 要是他们回来的话
[22:16] I know a back way that runs along the road. 我知道后面有条路与之平行
[22:18] Over there. 那里
[22:29] Is my house too warm for you? 你觉得我的房子太热了吗
[22:31] I notice that you undid another button on your blouse. 我注意到你又解了颗扣子
[22:34] You don’t miss much do you Gabe? 什么都逃不过你的眼睛 是吗 加布
[22:36] Since you’re looking you want me to undo another? 既然你在看 要不要我再解一颗
[22:45] I was a doctor back in argentina. 在阿根廷的时候 我是医生
[22:48] One day… 有一天
[22:50] An american company came to my little town to build computer chips. 有家美国公司到我们小镇开厂造芯片
[22:54] The governor called it “A day of progress.” 政府称之为’发展日’
[22:58] It all started with the adults — 成人先开始发病
[23:00] Headaches fevers. 头疼 发热
[23:03] Usually they recovered 通常他们能恢复
[23:06] But with the children it was a different story. 但是对于儿童 就不同了
[23:12] I did my best to treat them 我尽了全力想救治他们
[23:13] But what can you do when a company is dumping chemical waste 但是 当公司随意弃置化学物质
[23:16] into the water table?! 污染地下水的时候 你能怎么办
[23:20] What can you do?! 能怎么办
[23:25] Is that really necessary? 真的有必要吗
[23:40] My daughter’s name was Eva. 我女儿的名字是伊娃
[23:43] She was beautiful. 她很漂亮
[23:45] I tried everything to save her. 为了救她 我什么都试了
[23:51] But I couldn’t. 但是救不了她
[23:57] Let’s go. 走吧
[23:59] Get out. 出去
[24:01] Now! 现在
[24:07] Stop right there. Turn around. 停在那里 转过身
[24:13] I wish it didn’t have to be this way 但愿我没必要这么做
[24:14] But this is so much bigger than me 但是事关重大
[24:17] And if I can’t trust you I cannot work with you. 如果我不能信任你 就没法和你一起干
[24:20] -Now listen -no stop. -现在 听着 -不 停下
[24:25] I think they pulled over across the way. 我觉得他们穿过马路停车了
[24:31] No Mike sit tight. 别 迈克尔 别急
[24:33] He’s gonna kill her Sam. 他要杀了她 山姆
[24:35] Wh–Mike you’re not gonna hit the guy from here with a pistol. 迈克尔 在这里 你用手枪打不到他
[24:37] She’s better off handling this on her own. 最好由她自己见机行事
[24:40] It’s like you said –she knew what she was getting into. 就像你说的 她明白自己在掺和什么
[24:42] The hardest thing to do when an operation goes bad is nothing at all. 当行动陷入困境 最糟糕的是无计可施
[24:46] It’s pure torture but if it’s the only way 完全是种折磨 但是 如果只有这样
[24:48] To give a team member a chance at survival 才能让同伴脱身
[24:51] You have no choice but to stand by and watch. 你除了袖手旁观 别无选择
[24:53] I am sorry. 对不起
[24:56] Bread pudding. 面包布丁
[25:02] My first thought when Claire died. 当得知克莱尔死讯时 我的第一个念头
[25:04] We had a fight. 我们大闹一场
[25:06] I spilled juice cranberry juice on her sweater 我把果汁 蔓越莓汁泼在她毛衣上
[25:09] And we said vicious things stupid things. 我们恶言相向
[25:11] I made her favorite dessert as an apology. 我做了她最爱的甜点赔罪
[25:14] It tasted dreadful. 很难吃
[25:16] But Claire… 但是克莱尔
[25:20] Never knew. 永远都不会知道
[25:24] My little sister died angry at me. 我妹妹就这样生着我的气死去了
[25:27] I know how you feel about the people who killed your daughter. 我了解你对那些害死你女儿的人的感觉
[25:30] I feel the same way about 我也一样 对于那个
[25:32] the men who kept claire from trying my awful dessert. 阻止克莱尔品尝我的难吃的甜点的人
[25:36] I-I never told anyone that before. 我从未和人提过
[25:44] If you can’t trust me 如果你不能信任我
[25:46] You go ahead and pull that trigger. 你就开枪吧
[26:08] After my daughter died… 我女儿死后
[26:12] I went to train with the rebels in Colombia for two years. 我在哥伦比亚的反政府武装受训两年
[26:14] I taught them field medicine 我教他们战地救护
[26:16] And they taught me how to fight to survive… 他们教我如何战斗 生存
[26:20] To do — 去完成
[26:22] -What had to be done. -Exactly. -应完成的使命 -没错
[26:25] You kidnapped a man last week — 上周 你绑架了个男人
[26:28] A scientist Allen King. 一个科学家 艾伦·金
[26:30] It was in the paper. I could do the math. 报纸上登了 我能料到
[26:32] He works for apex industries. 他为艾派克斯[公司名]工作
[26:34] I made it clear to them 我和他们说得很清楚
[26:35] That they need to shut down their factory in Argentina. 他们必须关闭在阿根廷的工厂
[26:38] The deadline’s in five hours. 5小时后是最后期限
[26:39] They’re not negotiating? 他们不谈判吗
[26:41] Maybe not this time 或许 这次不
[26:43] But next time I think they will. 但是下次 我想他们会的
[26:49] He’s head counsel for apex always travels with security 他是艾派克斯首席顾问律师 保镖随身
[26:54] But like all of us he has a weakness. 可是 和我们一样 他有软肋
[26:57] He’s going to meet an escort tonight. 他今晚要见一个应召女郎
[27:00] Let me guess. I’m just his type. 让我猜猜 我是他喜欢的那类
[27:02] Get him alone we avoid any unnecessary bloodshed. 让他落单 避免任何不必要的流血事件
[27:05] Negotiators tend to be a little more flexible when they’re the hostage. 谈判者变成人质时 他们更容易让步
[27:10] And what happens to Allen King when you get this guy? 当你抓到这家伙 艾伦·金怎么办
[27:14] He has a daughter Gabriel. 他有个女儿 加百列
[27:18] I don’t want to hurt him trust me 相信我 我不打算伤害他
[27:20] But sometimes to do something good 但是有时候为了做好事
[27:22] We must first do something terrible. 你必须先做可怕的事情
[27:24] You know I don’t have a choice. 你知道我没有选择
[27:26] Apex has to learn that we’re serious. 艾派克斯的人必须知道我们是认真的
[27:34] Anyone with a little tradecraft 任何从事情报交换工作的人
[27:36] Knows spilling a drink on yourself 都知道洒点饮料在自己身上
[27:38] Is a common excuse to leave a table. 是个常见的离开餐桌的借口
[27:40] To convince a pro it’s truly an accident then 那么 为了使人相信真是的意外
[27:42] You have to sell it with more than iced tea. 仅用冰茶是不够的
[27:46] I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. 对不起 对不起
[27:49] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[27:52] I should clean up. 我得清理一下
[28:05] -Michael? -Fi you in the hotel? -迈克尔 -菲 你在宾馆吗
[28:07] It doesn’t matter. We’re not staying. 无所谓 我们不留宿
[28:09] The hostage wasn’t at Gabriel’s house. 人质不在加百列的房子里
[28:11] Forget about the hostage. 别管人质了
[28:12] Do what you have to do but get out of there. 想办法出来
[28:14] He’s not letting me out of his sight 他不允许我离开他的视线
[28:16] Until I help kidnap an executive from apex industries. 直到我协助绑架一个艾派克斯工业的主管
[28:18] Once I do he’s gonna kill the hostage. 一旦我帮了 他会杀了人质
[28:20] How long before he kills the hostage? 离杀害人质还有多久
[28:23] About three hours. 大约3小时
[28:24] He’s taking me back to the house to change. 他现在带我回住处换衣服
[28:26] Help me stop this. 帮我阻止他
[28:27] All right tell me what’s in your bag. 行 告诉我你包里有什么
[28:29] Hurry before he gets suspicious. 快 在他产生怀疑之前
[28:32] Sunglasses duct tape and lipstick. 太阳镜 胶带 口红
[28:35] Okay we can work with that. 好的 我们这么干
[28:37] I’m gonna leave you a package at the house — 我会在住处留个包裹给你
[28:38] Same way we used to do the drops in Dublin. 和当初我们在都柏林交换情报一样
[28:41] I’m not gonna risk losing you again Fi. 我不要再次冒失去你的危险 菲
[28:46] What do we got a couple hours? 我们有多少时间 几个小时吗
[28:47] Why don’t you just let me drop the package to fi 为何不让我将包裹给菲
[28:49] You see Gilroy? 你见吉尔洛了吗
[28:51] If there’s one thing he’s good at 要是有件事是他在行的
[28:52] It’s getting your mind off of things. 就是让你抛开其他的事情
[28:55] Thanks Sam. 多谢 萨姆
[29:08] So should I be asking 那么 我是不是该问
[29:11] Why you’re playing with my lipstick Sam? 你要我的口红干嘛 萨姆
[29:12] Uh that’s sort of NTK. 算是一种NTK
[29:15] Oh sorry in civilian speak that’s — 抱歉 通俗的说 是
[29:17] Need to know? Yeah. 必备常识吗 对
[29:18] So what? You’re gonna plant a bug on fi right? 干嘛 你打算窃听菲 对吗
[29:25] Try this. 试试这个
[29:27] Midnight shadows. It’s got a nice heft to it. 午夜魅影 有足够空间
[29:30] Put something in there they’ll never know it. 放东西进去 没人会知道
[29:35] Planting a surveillance device inside an existing item 在现有物品里安装监控装置
[29:38] Is all about working with what you have. 关键是发挥现有资源作用
[29:40] If the battery necessary to power a bug is too big you can’t use it. 如果窃听器电池过大 就不能用
[29:53] A tracker with a ping system on the other hand 另一方面 脉冲信号跟踪装置
[29:55] Can send your location in bursts 能间歇发送位置信号
[29:56] And doesn’t suck a lot of power 无需很多能量
[29:58] Making a terrific accessory for any lady on the go. 成为每个忙碌女士的重要随身物品
[30:14] What the hell you think you’re doing? 你到底在干什么
[30:15] Hey back off Curly. 退后 克里
[30:17] I’m collecting soil samples for H.Q. 我在为总部收集土壤样本
[30:19] Hey we can do this the easy way or the hard way 我们可以好好商量 也能公事公办
[30:21] But we are getting to the bottom of this crabgrass situation. 但现在是关于马唐草的根本问题
[30:24] No no. You get out of here. 不行 你滚出去
[30:28] You know I thought we’d be meeting 听着 我觉得我们会
[30:29] A little closer to the airport. 在更靠近机场的地方碰头
[30:31] Still stuck on those flight records you stole for me? 还想着帮我偷飞行记录的事吗
[30:33] Well forget them. Your stage is here. 忘了吧 这里是你的舞台
[30:35] Tomorrow I’ll be driving through here. 明天 我会从这里驶过
[30:36] Your job is to keep the road clear of witnesses 你的任务是保证路上没人
[30:38] Obstacles that sort of thing. 没障碍物 及此类东西
[30:40] I’ll pick you up at a rendezvous point 我会在接头地点接你
[30:41] And we’ll be on our merry way. 开始我们的快乐旅程
[30:43] When do I get to work my magic with the .50 cal? 什么时候我能试试点五零口径的魔力
[30:46] Oh no. This stays with me. 不行 它跟我走
[30:47] I take care of anyone who slips past you and the bridge. 我搞定所有突破你防线和过桥的人
[30:50] Of course one prefers not to use such things in populated areas. 当然 最好不要在人多的地方用
[30:53] The rounds go for miles. 射程达数英里
[30:55] Wow you keep me in the dark 真好 你什么都不让我知道
[30:56] And you hold on to the artillery. 然后手握着大炮在这
[30:58] You said I was getting everything I needed to know today. 还说今天什么都告诉我
[31:00] You said we were partners. 还说称我们是拍档
[31:01] But we are Michael. 怎么不是呢 迈克尔
[31:03] I’m the partner who tells you what to do 我负责发号施令
[31:05] And you’re the partner who does it. 你负责听从指挥
[31:06] Hilarious. Have fun on your own. 真有趣 你自己玩吧
[31:09] It’s about a man an inmate. 是关于一个人 一个囚犯
[31:12] He handpicked you for this job. 他指名要你来干
[31:14] I’d say he’s rather obsessed with you. 他可是相当为你倾倒
[31:15] His name? 他叫什么
[31:17] Sorry. He’d kill me if I spoiled the surprise. 真抱歉 如果我揭开他的面纱就活不成了
[31:19] Sorry. Not good enough. 真抱歉 这个回答有点烂
[31:34] Time for second thoughts is over. 没有时间给你再作考虑
[31:35] Tomorrow don’t come for me. 明天你可不是为我而来
[31:37] Don’t come for the obscene fortune we’re going to make. 也不是为了我们即将得到的大笔财富
[31:40] Come for all the people I have to kill 而是为了那些如果你不干
[31:42] If you don’t do your job. 就会被我干掉的人
[31:53] You’ll meet the target at the bar. 你会在酒吧里见到他
[31:55] He’ll invite you up to his room 他会让你去他的房间
[31:57] At which point you take out his guards. 这就是他落单的时候
[31:59] No guns. Silence is golden. 别用枪 低调 沉默是金
[32:02] Me and my men will be in afterwards to show him out. 之后我和我的人会来带走他
[32:05] They’re in position now. 他们已经就位了
[32:13] Attagirl Fi. 干得好 菲
[32:15] Her signal’s coming through loud and clear. 她传来的信号非常清晰
[32:16] Okay take a right. 右转
[32:20] So gilroy has you doing guard duty out in the boonies? 吉尔洛让你在荒郊野外做保安
[32:23] At least you don’t have to hijack a plane. 幸好没叫你去劫机
[32:25] He must have someone else at the airport. 他肯定派了别人去机场
[32:26] He wouldn’t go through all this trouble 他才不会费尽心思
[32:28] To have me babysit some pavement. 目的却是让我做个看路的
[32:30] Tomorrow I may need you to hang around the airport 明天我可能需要你让你的警察兄弟
[32:31] With some of your cop buddies. 在机场附近逛花园
[32:33] You got it. Ah Fi just pinged again from the same spot. 没问题 菲刚在同一地点发了两次信号
[32:36] Looks like they’ve reached their destination. 他们应该到地方了
[32:38] Same hotel. 同一家酒店
[32:40] Gabriel used the lunch as a scouting trip. 看来加百列大中午的去踩点去了
[32:42] All right I’ll stay in the car 好了 我待在车里
[32:44] In case one of gabe’s goons is in there. 以防加布的耳目在里面
[32:45] So any bright ideas on how to stop gabe’s next kidnapping? 对阻止他下一次绑架有什么好想法没有?
[32:49] Figuring it out as I go sam. 我不在你可以慢慢想
[32:52] Good luck with that. 祝你好运
[32:53] Like con men spies know that in the workplace 跟骗子一样 特工们永远知道在工作场合
[32:56] A clipboard is as good as a skeleton key. 夹板和万能钥匙一样好用
[32:58] But nobody from the health inspector’s office called. 但卫生局没打电话来啊
[33:01] What part of “Surprise visit” Do you not understand? “突-击-检-查”四个字你是哪个字没懂
[33:03] Do you want me to just shut this place down right now? 还是现在让你关门大吉比较好
[33:06] I am not gonna sugar-coat this. 我会一五一十向上级报告
[33:08] We’ve been getting more letters than the north pole 你知道我们收了多少封
[33:10] About this kitchen! 对这个厨房的投诉
[33:12] This is not a drill! 这可不是演习
[33:13] You two I want you to pull 你们俩 今天下午开始
[33:15] Every head of lettuce from this afternoon. 把所有生菜拣出来
[33:17] We find rat feces you find a new job. 我们找到老鼠屎 你们就可以滚蛋了
[33:20] Let’s go. 动起来
[33:21] You I want you to go into the freezer. 你 去冷冻库里
[33:23] I want you to find expiration dates on all the meat. 查看每一块肉的食用截止日期
[33:26] Let’s move! Let’s go! 快啊 行动起来
[33:28] I don’t care who you are. 不管你是谁
[33:29] You can’t order the employees to stop working 在没得到经理的允许之前
[33:31] Without the manager’s permission. 你不能命令雇员停止工作
[33:32] Well then you should go –you know go get the manager. 那好 你就… 你去找经理过来
[33:54] Restaurant kitchens have grease fires all the time. 饭店厨房因油起火比比皆是
[33:57] A little oil on a burner and you can clear out a restaurant 煤气上浇一点油 就可以解决掉一个餐厅
[34:00] Without raising too much suspicion 而没有任何可疑因素
[34:01] Or causing too much damage. 也不会造成毁灭性破坏
[34:03] Hey you got a grease fire in there. 嘿 里面着火了
[34:05] Still it’s best not to stick around too long 老规矩 在你点火之后
[34:08] After you’ve set a kitchen on fire. 最好赶快跑路
[34:24] We have to assume the operation’s been compromised. 我们的行动计划肯定被泄露了
[34:27] Compromised? It was a fire. It’s called bad luck. 泄露? 那是自燃起火 那叫作天灾人祸
[34:30] I don’t believe in bad luck okay? 我才不信什么天灾人祸
[34:32] I’m shutting this down. 我必须解决掉这件事
[34:41] Leave your things here. 把你的东西丢我车里
[34:42] We can’t risk leaving any evidence behind. 我们不能留下任何证据
[34:49] Yo she’s back on the grid Mike. 信号又回来了 迈克
[34:51] How far? 多远
[34:51] About two miles. 两英里处
[34:53] Something tells me though they’re not headed to the beach. 我感觉他们没有直奔海滩
[34:55] Chances are he’s taking her to the hostage. 但有可能他带她去了人质那里
[34:57] Gabriel’s gonna kill him or have Fi do it for him. 加百列要杀了他 或者让菲代替他杀
[35:00] No one guarding your hostage? 不用派人看着人质
[35:02] Not necessary. 不需要
[35:04] The most careful bad guys don’t just watch for tails 最精明的坏人不仅仅看有没有人跟踪
[35:07] And wipe off fingerprints. 还会消灭一切痕迹
[35:08] If you want to be extra sure you can’t be traced 如果你想完全确定你没有被跟踪
[35:11] You rig all the evidence against you to go up in flames 当有人在看他们不应该查看的地方时
[35:14] If anyone starts looking somewhere they shouldn’t. 你就要把所有的证据彻底毁灭
[35:19] This is a sedative drip. 这是镇静剂的点滴
[35:22] You want to end it all all you do is increase the dosage. 如果想结果他的性命 只需要加大剂量
[35:25] Completely painless. 不痛不痒
[35:26] Another trick you learned from your rebels? 从反抗军那里学回来的?
[35:29] No this one I taught them. 不 这招是我教给他们的
[35:32] There’s a risk in being 被追踪者热切关注
[35:33] Too obsessed with countersurveillance. 可不是件好事
[35:35] Spend your life paranoid always looking for threats 终其一生疑神疑鬼
[35:38] And it makes it easy for someone to find them for you. 而让追踪者更容易找到你的破绽
[35:41] Pros call it “Seeing ghosts.” 专业人士称之为”见鬼”
[35:45] Did you see that? Gabriel in the grass. 加百列 你看到吗 草丛里
[35:52] Stay here. 待在这
[36:06] Well this is it. 就是这儿
[36:08] Last place we got a signal. So where’s Fi? 我们收到信号的最后一站 菲在哪儿
[36:19] Fiona! 菲奥纳
[36:23] Fiona! 菲奥纳
[36:28] I’m sorry but I cannot let you kill an innocent man. 抱歉 我不能让你杀了一个无辜的人
[36:31] What are you talking about “Innocent”? 你懂什么叫”无辜”吗
[36:33] My daughter was innocent! 我的女儿才是无辜的
[36:35] The children his company’s killing –they’re innocent! 这个公司害死的孩子们 他们才无辜
[36:38] Who’s protecting them huh? 谁来保护他们
[36:40] -Inside. -What would you have done for claire? -进去 -你为克莱尔做了什么
[36:44] -How far would you have gone? -Get inside. -你为她做了什么? -进去
[36:46] That’s right we’re the same –you and me. 没错 我们是一样的 你和我
[36:49] The only difference are the circumstances. 唯一的区别是情况不同
[36:55] Tell me I’m wrong. 你能说我做错了吗
[37:00] The police will be here soon. 警察很快会来的
[37:02] I can’t go to jail. You know that. 我不能进监狱 你知道的
[37:04] Everything I worked for will be wasted. 那样我做的一切都白费了
[37:07] Goodbye gabriel. 再见了 加百列
[37:08] -Maybe someday -There’s not going to be a someday. -或许某一天 -没有某一天
[37:11] I only have one thing to live for 我终生为此奋斗
[37:14] And now that’s gone! 而现在全都灰飞烟灭了
[37:19] What are you doing?! 你干什么
[37:27] -Give me the key. -No! -把钥匙给我 -不
[37:29] Give me the key! Let me help you! 给我 让我救你出来
[37:31] You want to help me? 你想帮我
[37:32] Go back down to argentina and tell them that I failed. 那就去阿根廷告诉他们我失败了
[37:35] Tell them they’re on their own. 跟他们说以后得靠他们自己了
[37:38] No! 不
[37:41] Go! Get out of here! 快走 快离开这儿
[37:48] -Get out of here! -Go! God damn you! -快走 -闭嘴
[37:54] Jesus. Fi! 天哪 菲
[37:55] -Mike what are you doing? -Get him clear. -迈克 你要干嘛 -带他出去
[37:57] No god damn it. You’re gonna suffocate in there. 不行 你会死在里面的
[38:00] I’ll get Fi. You get him out. 我去救菲 你搞定他
[38:02] If you’re not out in one minute I’m coming in after you. 如果一分钟内你不出来 我就进去救你
[38:05] Fiona we’re going now. 菲奥纳 我们走
[38:07] No I’m not going without him! 不 不救出他我哪儿也不去
[38:38] So the cops picked up Gabriel at the warehouse. 警察在仓库里抓住了加百列
[38:40] He’s looking at some serious time. 他看来麻烦不小
[38:43] Oh got a very interesting call from allen king though. 我还接到了艾伦·金的电话 很有趣
[38:46] He’s getting files together on apex industries 他在搜集艾派克斯的资料
[38:48] All their shenanigans down in argentina. 关于所有他们在阿根廷犯下的罪
[38:50] He’s blowing the whistle? 他准备告发他们?
[38:51] Well Fi gave him a uh — 菲对他…
[38:53] A talking-to. 教育了一番
[38:54] Goody bags are going out to all the media types right now 如今文件将在所有媒体上曝光
[38:57] So if I had stock in apex –whew –I’d sell. 所有持有艾派克斯股票的人 该准备抛了
[39:06] Brought some chicken soup for Fi. 给菲带了一些鸡汤
[39:08] Don’t worry I didn’t make it. 放心 不是我做的
[39:11] She’s resting. 她在休息呢
[39:12] Mm. Drink? 喝一杯?
[39:15] Yeah. Don’t go easy on me. 来吧 别对我客气
[39:17] Ran out of cigarettes on the way over. 烟没了 就来点酒吧
[39:26] About that time Mike? 时间差不多了 迈克
[39:27] Yeah. Mom do you think you can hang here for a while? 老妈 你看一会儿这里吧
[39:29] The cavalry should be headed to the airport now. 骑兵队是时候得往机场去了
[39:31] -Long story. -Whatever. -说来话长 -那就别说了
[39:37] You play nice boys. 干漂亮点哈
[39:51] Like new parents 就像新手父母们一样
[39:52] Spies take preventative measures 特工们设好一切预防措施
[39:54] To ensure a safe environment 来保证一个安全的环境
[39:56] Only instead of baby-proofing cabinets 但不是用那些”预防儿童触电”的电源
[39:58] And electrical sockets 和插座
[39:59] They use… more extreme methods. 而是更极端的方式
[40:03] When you’re creating an explosion to keep people back 当你设下炸药来退敌
[40:05] You can’t go halfway. 可不能半途而废
[40:07] It’s never ideal but for their own protection 虽然这不是好主意 但是却能保证他们的安全
[40:10] You have to make sure they know you mean business. 你还得让他们相信你是玩真的
[40:12] Then the only trick is to set it off 然后引爆的时候玩个小把戏
[40:14] Without blowing anyone to kingdom come. 避免不必要的受伤
[40:33] Yeah Sam. 萨姆 怎么了
[40:34] Mike I’ve been trying to get through for a half an hour. 迈克 我已经晃悠了半小时了
[40:36] Looks like our plan to sic the fbi on gilroy at the airport 但我们机场捉鳖的计划
[40:39] Is not gonna fly. 貌似失败了
[40:40] A fuel truck crashed into a cessna on the runway. 跑道上一辆燃料车撞上了信号灯
[40:43] They’re re-routing flights all over florida. 整个佛罗里达的航线被重整
[40:45] The cops have got this whole area blocked off. 警察已经封闭了整个区域
[40:47] Gilroy’s not hijacking a plane. He’s diverting it. 吉尔洛不是想劫机 是想改变航线
[40:50] Yeah my guess is you’re not stationed 我不会猜中你在看守
[40:52] At some pass-through in the sticks. 那”新航线”的中转站吧
[40:56] I’m guarding gilroy’s landing strip. 我在守卫吉尔洛的降落跑道呢
[40:59] Right and I’ll tell you what. 那我告诉你
[41:00] The cops are bird-dogging a stray plane. 警察们正在追踪”迷路”的小飞机
[41:02] They’re headed your way partner. 正往你这儿来呢 伙计
[41:03] They cross this bridge 当他们一过桥
[41:05] Gilroy’s gonna shred them with his .50 cal. 吉尔洛就会用那顶点五零口径机枪进行扫射
[41:06] He’s gonna pick me up in a few minutes. 他几分钟之后就会来接应我
[41:08] You’ve got to tell them to stay back until he does. 他来之前 你让警车们退后点
[41:09] What you think the cops are gonna take my word for it Mike? 你不是觉得警察听我指挥吧 迈克
[41:15] Buenos dias mis amigos. 你好 我的朋友
[41:23] Westen. 韦斯顿
[41:25] Gilroy hearing lots of sirens over here. 吉尔洛 这里到处都是警报器的声音
[41:26] Wouldn’t have anything to do with a lost plane would it? 你觉得他们对迷失的飞机会熟视无睹?
[41:29] This is why we rehearsed. 这就是为什么我们需要彩排
[41:30] Stop your bellyaching and do your job 废话少说 干活去
[41:32] Or I’ll do it for you. 还是我帮你干
[41:35] Our guest is so keen to meet you. 我们的贵客可想见你呢
[41:37] See you soon Michael. 待会儿见 迈克尔
[42:05] Gilroy we need to leave now. 吉尔洛 我们该走了
[42:08] They say if you live long enough 有人说如果你够长命
[42:09] You’ll see everything. 你就能看破一切
[42:12] -What happened? -Paid me $10 million. -怎么了? -付了我一千万美金
[42:15] Turns out his plan was to shoot me come after you. 结果计划只是枪杀我 追踪你
[42:18] Who? 谁
[42:20] His name is simon. 他叫西蒙
[42:21] Apparently I’m not his only friend in miami. 很显然我可不是他在迈阿密唯一的朋友
[42:25] Sorry. 抱歉
[42:26] Did I mention I’m attached to an explosive device? 我有没有说我身上绑了个炸弹?
[42:32] Perhaps you should run along. 或许你该跑路了
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme