Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:02] I used to be a spy until… 曾是一名间谍 但不料
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:07] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被炒 你就一无所有
[00:09] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没有现金 没有信誉 没有工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:14] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:16] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:19] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友…
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:25] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友…
[00:28] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:31] …family, too… Hey, is that your mom again? 还有家人… 又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …if you’re desperate. Someone needs your help, Michael. 要是绝望的话 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:38] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:45] It’s dangerous to say no to a spy. 拒绝一个间谍可是很危险的
[00:48] In a business where motives are questionable 尤其是当你动机不纯
[00:50] and loyalty is skin-deep, 而对方又表里不一
[00:52] declining the wrong request 一旦你不小心拒绝错了
[00:53] can earn you a trip to the morgue. 可能就会踏上不归路
[00:56] So if you’re asked to soak in a jacuzzi 所以当一个机密行动的反社会疯子
[00:58] by a black-ops sociopath 约你一起泡按摩浴
[00:59] who’s paranoid about listening devices… 就因为他对防窃听器有偏执
[01:03] You pick out your favorite trunks and wade in. 你就只能穿上心仪的短裤而乖乖从命
[01:06] Come on in, Michael. The water’s warm. 快来吧 迈克尔 水温正好
[01:09] 吉尔洛 秘密行动的反社会疯子
[01:17] Hot, hot, hot. 好烫好烫
[01:19] Am I being punished? 你这是在惩罚我吗
[01:20] Not at all. 当然不是
[01:21] I just thought we could use a spot 我只是觉得我们可以找个地方
[01:23] where we could talk freely about our future together. 好好谈谈我们一起的将来
[01:27] I like you. You know, like a friend, but… 我喜欢你 但是朋友那样的…
[01:30] You’re cute. 你真可爱
[01:31] But don’t interrupt. 但别打岔
[01:32] My mood’s been a bit dodgy 因为你没从智利人偷到我要的文件
[01:33] since you failed steal that file I wanted from the chileans. 所以我有点小小的不爽
[01:36] See, I wouldn’t say I failed as much as your plan failed. 我失败不代表你的计划就泡汤了
[01:40] As long as you don’t partner me up again, 只要不和我结伴
[01:41] You’ll get your file soon enough. 你还是能轻易拿到文件
[01:43] I won’t. 不可能了
[01:43] I’ve learned the file’s been destroyed. 我得知那份文件已被销毁
[01:46] And I confess my first thought 我承认 我有过这个念头
[01:47] was to kill you and take my leave. 把你杀了再一走了之
[01:50] But, no. We must keep calm and carry on. 但转念一想 我们还是得冷静下来继续努力
[01:52] Thanks? 那我该说谢谢?
[01:53] I think I’ve sussed out a way 我想我已经搞清了
[01:54] to get the information that I need. 获取所需情报的方法
[01:56] I’ll leave the details to you this time, 这次我会给你提供细节信息
[01:58] But the gist is this — 但关键在于
[01:59] You’re to steal flight data for every private plane 你得去盗取一组数据 包含未来六周内
[02:02] flying in and out of Miami for the next six weeks. 所有私人飞机出入迈阿密的记录
[02:05] What are you doing? 你这是要干什么
[02:06] Me? I’m offering you a job. 我吗 我是在给你活儿干
[02:09] You do it, you get paid money. 你完成任务再拿报酬
[02:10] That’s all you need to know. 你只需要知道这么多
[02:12] Listen, I don’t like prison food. 听着 我可不想进监狱
[02:14] Operations that have to do with flight traffic — 涉及航运交通的行动
[02:16] Extremely risky. 太过冒险
[02:18] I need to know more before I commit. 在答应之前 我必须知道更多细节
[02:20] And I am telling you that simply cannot be. 那我告诉你 这不可能
[02:22] This is another moment of truth, Michael. 这又是一个关键时刻 迈克尔
[02:25] Do we have a future together or not? 我们到底有没有一起的将来呢
[02:30] Double my fee. 我要双倍报酬
[02:32] The price of ignorance? 因为你不知情吗
[02:33] The price of privacy. 因为你向我隐瞒真相
[02:35] Fair enough. 好吧
[02:38] Can I get out now? 我能走了吗
[02:51] I pushed as hard as I could, Sam. 我已经尽力逼问了 萨姆
[02:53] He’s not talking. 他就是不肯说
[02:54] Well, to be fair,your guy’s a scheming psychopath. 老实说 那个疯子真是诡计多端
[02:57] Keeping their cards close to the vest is what they do. 这种人都十分谨慎
[02:59] You may have to stay in the game longer 你只有和他继续搅合
[03:00] to find out what he’s holding. 以慢慢查清他到底是什么目的
[03:02] I may lose my seat at the table 要是我不给他弄来
[03:03] if I don’t come up with 未来六周的飞机出入记录
[03:04] six weeks’ worth of private flight records. 恐怕他就会一脚踢开我了
[03:06] We could try the FAA, the DEA… 我们可以试试联邦航空局或美国禁毒署
[03:09] I was thinking the coast guard. 我在考虑海岸警卫队
[03:10] Oh, the navy’s little sister. That’s a good choice. 海军家的小妹妹啊 这个不错
[03:13] How are you gonna get in? 你准备怎么混进去
[03:15] Oh, don’t give me that look. 老天 别这样看着我
[03:17] They hire ex-SEALs all the time 他们一直雇佣前海豹突击队队员
[03:18] for Homeland Security check-ups. 以视察国土安全
[03:20] You could get one of your buddies 你可以拜托你的朋友
[03:21] to hire you on for a temp gig. 雇你去做个临时工
[03:23] You could get in, out, no questions asked. 你进去搞到资料再出来 毫无麻烦
[03:25] Oh, jesus, Mike, 听我说 迈克
[03:26] But, you know, the thing about buddies 要知道所谓的朋友
[03:27] is that they’re your buddies. 就意味着我们有交情
[03:29] You can’t make them unwitting accomplices to a felony. 可不能让他们不知情地成为重罪同谋
[03:31] Do you have an alternative 你还有别的法子吗
[03:32] with a lower risk of somebody being killed? 风险更低 不会造成他人伤亡
[03:34] Sam. 萨姆
[03:35] I’m really asking. 我真心求你
[03:36] I don’t want to do this any more than you do. 我和你一样也很不情愿
[03:38] All right, brother, I’ll do it. 好吧 兄弟 交给我吧
[03:40] But I’m getting an itchy feeling. 但我感觉煎熬得很
[03:41] You sure that’s from a moral dilemma? 真是受道德两难而困扰吗
[03:42] Oh, that’s not nice. 这可不好受
[03:45] Dead bolt was cut with a blowtorch. 有人用焊枪毁坏了嵌锁
[03:47] Probably didn’t break in to steal your blender. 看来不是为了偷你的榨汁机
[04:00] Hey, pal. Sorry about the mess. 嗨 伙计 不好意思搞得一团糟
[04:05] Larry, what the hell are you doin 拉瑞 见鬼的你在这干什么
[04:06] Well, it’s nice to see you, too, Michael. 见到你也很高兴 迈克尔
[04:08] And, sam! I also see you. 还有你 萨姆
[04:11] Seriously, pal, 真是的 伙计
[04:13] We do 20 missions on 3 continents, 我们横跨三大洲 干了二十多票任务
[04:14] And this is how you greet me? 你就这样欢迎我吗
[04:16] Well, that was before you faked your own death 因为你制造了自己已死的假象
[04:18] and came back without a soul. 还恬不知耻地回来
[04:19] Ouch. Little harsh, huh? 你的话真伤人
[04:21] 拉瑞 不死间谍
[04:24] Uh, you do kill people for money, Larry. 你真的会为了钱而杀人 拉瑞
[04:26] You know, last time we said goodbye, 上一次我们告别时
[04:27] I was staring at you through a sniper scope. 我正在透过狙击镜瞄准你
[04:29] What made you think I ever wanted to see you again? 难道你认为我还想见到你吗
[04:31] Come on, now. Don’t be like that. 拜托 别这样
[04:34] Look, I am not here to kill you. 听着 我不是来杀你的
[04:37] He was. I saved your life. 他才是 我救了你的命
[04:42] All right, talk. 好吧 快说怎么回事
[04:43] I’ll explain everything after we get rid of this body. 等我们抛尸后我再解释
[04:45] Now, I’ve been looking around this place, 我寻遍了这个地方
[04:47] trying to find something to stuff him in 想找个东西把尸体塞进去
[04:49] so we can carry him out without spooking your neighbors. 这样我们搬尸体时不至于吓到邻居
[04:52] How attached are you to that couch? 你对这个沙发有特殊感情吗
[05:02] Would you look at that? Three to the chest. 看看啊 三枪都射中胸部
[05:05] He didn’t even get a shot off. 他都没有反击
[05:06] I just get better with age. 我的技术越来越精湛了嘛
[05:08] Uh, Mikey, that’s a santa muerte tattoo. 迈迈 这是圣死神的纹身[墨西哥宗教标志]
[05:11] Six tears — the guy’s a pro with half a dozen kills. 六滴眼泪代表这家伙杀了六个人 是个老手
[05:14] Pro? That’s kind of generous. 这算老手吗 真是宽松
[05:15] Six is a promising start, I guess. 六个还算是个良好的开端
[05:17] Larry, why is a hit man in my apartment? 拉瑞 为什么我家会有个杀手
[05:20] Well, I think that Juan Doe here 我觉得对这位张三同学
[05:22] Would have preferred the term “Sicario.” 应该用”刺客”比较合适[西班牙语]
[05:25] A Cartel wants me dead? 卡特尔黑帮要杀我吗[拉美黑帮]
[05:27] Not exactly — so far, it’s only the guy 不算 目前只是个叫卡洛斯的男人
[05:29] who runs their cash-processing center, Carlos. 他掌管一个现金处理中心
[05:32] He sent this fellow, and he wants his money back 是他派的杀手 他想拿回钱
[05:35] so he won’t have to tell his bosses. 不然被老大知道他就死惨了
[05:37] You robbed the colombians? 你抢了那些哥伦比亚人的钱吗
[05:39] 2 million bucks! 整整两百万呢
[05:42] They haul in all this wrinkled-up street cash. 他们把一捆捆钱堆满整大街
[05:45] Dirty bills — they got to be cleaned and sorted somewhere. 都是脏钱 他们肯定在别处洗钱
[05:47] And then when I heard 之后我听说那些蠢蛋
[05:48] that these idiots do it all in the same place… 居然在同一个地方干这活儿
[05:51] You used my name to get close. 你就利用我的名字接近他们
[05:53] I’m a burned spy. I’m here to help. 我是个被炒的间谍 要我帮忙不
[05:55] It’s a pretty good approach, damn it. 这一招真他妈管用
[05:56] I mean, especially with your dossier attached… 特别是再附上你的档案…
[05:59] Okay. 好吧
[06:00] I admit, we have a situation. 我承认我们有点麻烦
[06:03] I tried to close the loop, 我曾试图了结此事
[06:05] but Carlos wasn’t there when I hit the place. 但我杀过去时卡洛斯却不在
[06:07] I killed four guys, and he is angry. 我杀了四个人 把他惹毛了
[06:11] Mike, I’m just gonna say it. 迈克 我提醒你下
[06:12] There’s room for two in that couch. 这个沙发还能放一具尸体
[06:21] It’s heavy as it is. 这太沉重了
[06:23] Always such a softie. I love this kid. 还是这么心软 我就爱你这点
[06:27] Listen, I got the perfect solution. 听我说 我有个完美解决方案
[06:30] We feed this body to the sharks, 我们把这具尸体扔去喂鲨鱼
[06:32] and then you and I kill Carlos, 再一起杀了卡洛斯
[06:35] and I will give you a brand-new identity. 接着我给你弄个全新的身份
[06:38] That’s your solution — 这就是你的馊主意吗
[06:39] for Mike to kill a man and go on the run? 让迈克去杀人再跑路吗
[06:41] Honestly, Michael, 说实在的 迈克尔
[06:42] How do you put up with this guy’s constant mothering? 你怎么忍受他没完没了老妈子似的唠叨
[06:45] Yes, Sam, that is exactly the plan. 没错 萨姆 这就是我的计划
[06:48] And it will work. 肯定奏效
[06:50] Michael, I have a whole new network. 迈克尔 我有个全新的关系网络
[06:52] Protection, guns, I.D.s. 保护 枪支 身份 应有尽有
[06:54] And you will be safe under my wing. 有我罩着 保你安全
[06:58] You really think I’m gonna be your partner? 你真以为我们能成为拍档吗
[07:02] I’m gonna give you 24 hours 我给你一天时间考虑
[07:05] to change your mind and get in touch. 改变主意后来找我
[07:08] After that, I got to think about my own liability. 在那之后 我就得考虑下自己的责任了
[07:12] Someone has to clean this up. 这里得清理一下
[07:16] You’re Larry Garber now? 你现在叫拉瑞·加博了吗
[07:18] Yeah. 是啊
[07:19] With the kind of money I make, 赚了一点钱
[07:20] You can’t just leave it laying around the house. 你可不能堆在家里发烂
[07:22] You want to invest, you need an identity. 你要投资 就得要个身份
[07:25] And there was this shoe salesman up in Buffalo, 水牛城的某个鞋商
[07:27] and he was kind enough 跌了一跤被刀子扎死 拜他所赐
[07:28] to fall on a knife and give me his. 我就继承了他的名号
[07:32] Think about it. 好好考虑下吧
[07:34] Call me. 给我电话哟
[07:37] That guy sucks. 真是个烂人
[07:50] – Hey, Fi. – Hey, Fi. -好啊 菲 -菲 好啊
[07:53] Michael, when you asked if you could come over, 迈克尔 你刚问我你能不能来
[07:55] You did not mention Sam. 你可没说萨姆也一起来
[07:57] It’s nothing I haven’t seen before. 拜托 该看的我早就看过了
[07:59] I didn’t want to get into details on the phone. 我不想在电话里详说
[08:01] I have a body in the trunk of my car, and Larry’s back. 我后车箱里有具尸体 还有拉瑞回来了
[08:04] Oh, and a Cartel wants to kill Mike, 还有卡特尔黑帮的人想杀了迈克
[08:06] If you can take Larry’s word for it, 要是拉瑞说的可信的话
[08:07] which, you know, we can’t. 虽然我们都知道他不可信
[08:09] Damn it, Michael. 见鬼 迈克尔
[08:10] The last time he was here, 上一次
[08:11] You should have pulled the trigger. 你就该开枪杀了他
[08:13] No more bodies until we figure out what I’m up against 别提杀字了 先查清到底是谁要对付我
[08:15] and we find a place to store the one we’ve got. 还得把这具尸体贮藏起来
[08:17] Fine. 好
[08:18] You can use my neighbor’s apartment. 你可以把尸体藏在我邻居房里
[08:20] The place is tented for termites. 那屋里有白蚁
[08:21] They’re fumigating next week. 他们下周要熏蒸消毒
[08:27] Preserving a corpse 对于间谍而言
[08:28] is not a frequent job requirement for a spy. 不会常有保存尸体的工作
[08:32] But if you must, 但如果你遇上了
[08:33] stashing a body is a lot like storing high explosives. 存放尸体其实和烈性炸药差不多
[08:39] Air, water, and heat are the enemy. 要防空气防水和防热
[08:43] His name is Justino Valverde. 他叫胡斯蒂诺·瓦尔韦德
[08:45] Not an organ donor, in case you were feeling guilty. 他不是器官捐赠者 免得你良心不安
[08:48] So far, nobody’s called him. 目前为止 没人打电话找他
[08:50] Fi and I can track down where he lives and check it out. 我和菲到他住所去搜查一番
[08:52] Probably not a good idea 你现在最好还是不要
[08:53] for you to show your face around cartel central. 在卡特尔黑帮的地盘出现
[08:55] Right. I’ll lay low and dig in to his phone. 好 我会查查他手机的通话记录
[08:57] I guess I got to go by and alert my mom. 我还得赶去警告我老妈
[08:59] Nate, too. 还有内特
[09:03] You forgot your brother was coming into town, didn’t you? 你弟弟要来迈阿密 你忘了吗
[09:07] Meet Mrs. Nate Westen. 这位是内特·韦斯顿太太
[09:09] – Nate, you’re married? – Yep! -内特 你结婚了吗 -是啊
[09:12] Me and Ruth pulled the trigger tuesday in vegas. 我和露丝周二在维加斯结的婚
[09:14] Welcome to the family, new bro! 很开心成为一家人 大哥
[09:18] Your brother is so amazing! 你弟弟太不可思议了
[09:21] We met last month at my blackjack table, 上个月我们在21点牌桌上认识
[09:23] and six decks with him, and I was done. 他只玩了六局而已 我就沦陷了
[09:28] Surprise, right? 惊讶吧
[09:31] They just arrived just a little while ago, 他们刚来不久
[09:33] And I — it still hasn’t sunk in. 我还没有反应过来呢
[09:35] This is great. 真是太棒了
[09:38] To Nate and Ruby. 敬内特和露比夫妇
[09:40] – Ruth. – Ruth. -是露丝 -噢噢
[09:43] Nate. 内特
[09:44] God, she’s incredible, right? 老天 她很赞吧
[09:46] She is. Yeah. 对对 没错
[09:48] I have a problem. 我有点麻烦
[09:49] Yeah, well, there’s a shocker. 对对 是有点让人震惊啦
[09:50] I need you to stay here and watch mom. 我要你留在这照顾妈妈
[09:53] Are you kidding me? No! 开玩笑 没门
[09:54] No, dude, this is, like, my honeymoon, bro. 不行 大哥 这是我的蜜月
[09:56] You want me to subject Ruth to that right away? 你要把露丝抛在一边?
[09:58] I can appreciate that, but I really need you to keep an eye out. 我明白 但我真的很需要你照顾妈妈
[10:01] Larry’s in town. 拉瑞就在市里
[10:02] – Dead Larry? The assassin? – Take this. -那个已经死了的拉瑞? 那个杀手? -拿着
[10:04] Don’t tell mom. She’ll freak out. 别告诉妈妈 她会被吓着的
[10:06] I’m freaking out. 我现在就吓坏了
[10:08] All right, fine. 好吧
[10:09] But you got to check in… often. 但你得常来看看
[10:12] Thank you. I mean that. 谢谢 真的
[10:14] You really know how to kill a buzz, bro. 兄弟 你真的很会如何令人扫兴
[10:16] I have to go, but congratulations! 我得走了 但我还是得恭喜
[10:19] The two of you! Wow! 恭喜你们
[10:20] Michael, don’t you da– 迈克尔 你敢
[10:23] So, my cop buddy says 我有个警察朋友说
[10:24] this house has gotten some noise complaints recently. 这房子最近总因噪音而被投诉
[10:27] Bunch of young guys. 一群年轻人住在里面
[10:28] Probably sicarios waiting around between hits. 没准这些杀手是在等待机会
[10:31] It’s sort of like a frat house for cartel soldiers. 这像是某些贩毒分子的聚集场所
[10:33] It looks like they installed the security cameras themselves. 看起来他们装了监视器
[10:35] Coax coming from the inside — 电线来自屋内
[10:37] There must be more in the house 房子里肯定还有更多
[10:38] so the bosses can keep an eye on these guys. 以便老大们能监视这些家伙
[10:40] And somebody forgot to pay the gardener. 只是有人忘了请园丁
[10:43] Lucky us. 咱们真走运
[10:47] Sometimes, the least-secure parts of a security system 有时安全系统中最不安全的部分
[10:51] are the security cameras themselves. 就是监视器本身
[10:53] If leaves obstruct the lens 如果不及时清理
[10:55] because the landscaping hasn’t been maintained, 树叶就会阻挡摄像头
[10:57] you can approach from a blind spot. 你就能通过盲点靠近
[11:06] And if you get close enough, borrowing the video feed 如果能连接信号 就能看到监控录像
[11:10] is as easy as stealing pay-per-view. 就像偷看付费电视一样简单
[11:17] This week on “Casa de sicario,” 这周播放”隐居杀手”
[11:19] The killers sleep late and eat cereal for lunch. 杀手们睡了个懒觉 午饭吃的是麦片粥
[11:22] Hey, you okay with the first shift here? 第一轮能由你来监视他们吗
[11:23] I have to go exploit a friend 我要去找一个朋友
[11:24] In the name of an unsanctioned national security operation, 他是某个未经批准的国家安全部门里的
[11:27] And I don’t want to be late. 我不想迟到
[11:29] Helping Michael with Gilroy. Have fun. 帮助迈克尔和吉尔洛 玩得开心点儿
[11:32] Yeah, define “Fun.” 那得看怎么理解”开心”的意思了
[11:40] Hey, Sam. 山姆
[11:40] That Gilroy bastard better be worth it. 希望吉尔洛这混蛋别让咱们失望
[11:42] You already got the stuff from the coast guard? 你已经从海岸警卫队拿到资料了?
[11:44] Yeah. And I feel like crap about it. 对 这觉得这事特别恶心
[11:46] I’m pimping my seal ink down here, Mike. 我在这磨破嘴皮子 迈克
[11:47] It’s disgusting. 太糟糕了
[11:49] No more favors like this. 从遇到过这种事
[11:50] And if your job goes sideways and blows back on my friend, 如果吉尔洛这事处理不当 牵扯到我的朋友
[11:53] You and me, we’re gonna have some problems, pal. 咱俩可得吃不了兜着走
[12:02] Justino’s phone’s a dry well. Brand-new. 胡斯蒂诺的手机很干净
[12:04] His only calls were his grandma and a pizza place. 只给给他奶奶和披萨店打过电话
[12:08] You got here just in time. 你来的正是时候
[12:09] We’re meeting a mysterious new character. 这里来个新人物
[12:12] Some kind of boss type. 像是个头头
[12:13] Showed up about five minutes ago. 来了五分钟
[12:15] I don’t like him so far. 我不喜欢这类
[12:17] He’s kind of a sourpuss. 他看起来就讨人厌
[12:20] So… 那个
[12:22] Just met Nate’s wife. 我刚见到了内特的太太
[12:25] There’s a Mrs. Nate Westen? 内特·韦斯顿的太太?
[12:27] Blackjack dealer he just met. 刚认识的赌场发牌手
[12:29] The whole thing seems pretty well thought out. 这次看起来他是认真的
[12:33] Well, I say good for Nate. Good for him. 那我该祝福他
[12:34] You know, life is short. You got to grab it by the — 人生短暂 是应该珍惜当下
[12:36] I should take this. 我得把这个带着
[12:37] Looks like boss man’s texting the dead guy. 看起来这个头头在发信息给这个死人
[12:41] Is it coded? 是密码
[12:42] Kind of. It’s in Spanish. 有点吧 是西班牙文
[12:45] Look, if it was in Russian or Farsi, I — 如果是俄语或波斯语 我
[12:50] “What’s taking so long?” “为什么干得这么慢”
[12:52] Okay, mystery solved. 密码解开
[12:54] I guess this is the guy who wants you dead. 我猜这就是要你死的人
[12:57] 卡洛斯 要杀迈克尔的人
[13:00] Ooh. He called him a pendejo. 他叫他蠢货
[13:04] That’s like idiot, but ruder. 意思是白痴 但更粗鲁
[13:07] It says to hurry up with you, 他说赶紧干掉你
[13:09] get over to finish the job at the hotel victor. 然后去维克托酒店完成任务
[13:13] Sounds like Larry forgot to mention 好像拉瑞忘了除了我
[13:15] I’m not the only target. 之外的其他目标
[13:27] You look upset. 你看来很不高兴
[13:31] So, who’s Carlos gunning for here? 卡洛斯要来这杀谁
[13:33] He’s my front man. 他是我的挡箭牌
[13:33] I hired a guy to drop your name. 我以你的名义雇了一个人
[13:35] You’d have done the same thing. 换了你也会做相同的事
[13:36] He’s a disposable part-time hustler. 他是个一次性的兼职骗子
[13:39] You’re working with an amateur? 你找了个外行
[13:41] Amateur criminal. 外行罪犯
[13:42] Professionally, he’s a magician, like for kids’ parties. 确切说 他是个”小朋友聚会”上的魔术师
[13:44] Great card tricks. Great smile. 精彩的扑克表演 极具亲和力的微笑
[13:47] Jack Fleetwood. 杰克·福利伍德
[13:48] Real name’s Yablonski. Not too bright. 真名叫亚布朗斯基 没什么名气
[13:51] Sleeps with the manager here, so he stays for free. 他和经理好上了 就免费住在酒店里
[13:53] I’m surprised he’s still breathing. 我真惊讶他还活着
[13:55] Well, I was gonna take care of him later. 我本打算迟些再解决他的问题
[13:59] Ah, “Tu air-es”… “你..是.”
[14:01] “Tu airs”… “Eries”? “你…” “你是…”
[14:03] Oh…you have lived in Miami for how long? 你在迈阿密住了多久啊
[14:06] He’s calling him a pen– 他叫他蠢…
[14:09] her line of text, after a blank line. This BUT RUDER. 她的短信 在空行后 是”这更粗鲁”
[14:12] And he’s saying he is sending some more guys over 他说他正叫更多的人去
[14:15] To clean things up. 把事情处理干净
[14:20] Oh, look. 看
[14:20] Nature’s taking its course. We can just relax. 顺其自然吧 我们放轻松点
[14:22] Relax? You think I want a police investigation into this? 放松? 难道你觉得我想让警方调查此事么?
[14:25] My name is attached. 我的名字卷入了此事
[14:26] I told you I could give you a new name, Michael. 我说过我能给你一个新名字 迈克尔
[14:28] Why bother saving some poor schmuck? 为什么非要救那些蠢蛋
[14:36] Coming. 请进
[14:39] 杰克·福利伍德 又名 杰克·亚布朗斯基
[14:45] Whoa. Michael. Hey, what’s going on? 迈克尔 出了什么事
[14:47] I’m Michael. 我是迈克尔
[14:49] Okay, two michaels. What’s going on? 两个迈克尔 怎么了
[14:51] We’ll explain later. 我们以后再解释
[14:52] I just need you to get dressed, right now. 你马上穿上衣服
[14:54] Why? A Colombian drug cartel wants you dead. 为什么 有个哥伦比亚贩毒组织要你死
[14:56] They’re sending a couple of guys over to kill you. 他们派了几个人来杀你
[14:58] What?! Is this about those latin guys you had me talk to? 什么 就是你跟我说的那些拉丁人吗?
[15:01] Didn’t I just say I’ll explain later? 我不是说了晚点再解释
[15:02] – They’re here. – No, no, no, no, no. -他们来了 -别 别这样
[15:04] No more bodies. 不准再杀人了
[15:05] You got a better idea? 那你有更好的主意吗
[15:06] Does this room have a pool view? 这个房间能看到泳池吧
[15:08] Yeah. 能
[15:22] I said a better idea! 我说过有个好主意
[15:24] Just climb over there — it’s safe. Just hit the mattress. 爬上去 很安全的 只要跳到床垫上就好
[15:26] If you stay on this floor, they will hunt you down and kill you. 如果你留在这层 他们会抓到你杀了你
[15:32] The key to surviving a fall into shallow water 跳进浅水区逃生的关键是
[15:35] is safely displacing your body’s mass. 安全地转移你身体的重量
[15:42] A flat surface floating on top 一块能平坦浮在水面的床垫
[15:44] Can help absorb and distribute your weight evenly. 能帮你平衡分配体重
[15:48] Miss the target… 一旦错失目标
[15:50] And you may as well be jumping right onto concrete. 就可能摔到混凝土上
[15:52] Ohh! I think I broke my foot! 我的脚断了
[16:00] Crazy, huh? 刺激吧?
[16:09] Why would you bring him here? 你为什么把他带到这来
[16:11] I want that nut job out of my house! 赶紧让他离开我家
[16:12] It’s not like he didn’t already know your address. 他不像是不知道你家的地址
[16:15] Why would that make me feel better?! 为什么不能让我过得舒心点
[16:16] If I let him out of my sight, 如果他离开我的视线
[16:17] that’s when he starts killing everyone. 他就会杀了所有的人
[16:19] I really think, uh, it would be better 我真的想如果我能
[16:23] if I kept this elevated on the bed. 把脚放到床上
[16:24] Forget it, Houdini. 想都别想 胡迪尼[美国魔术师]
[16:26] That is a Hungarian goose-down duvet. 这是匈牙利鹅绒被
[16:28] Listen, Michael, I… 迈克尔 我
[16:30] I apologize about all this cartel stuff. 对于贩毒组织的事 我很抱歉
[16:34] But can you help me out? ’cause I’m really confused. 但你能帮帮我吗? 我真的不知道是怎么一回事
[16:38] Jack, you and I have a problem. 杰克 我们都遇到了一个麻烦
[16:40] This guy, Carlos, you talked to, 这个家伙卡洛斯 你跟他交谈过的
[16:42] he thinks we robbed him of $2 million 他认为我们抢了他两百万
[16:46] and killed four of his friends. 并杀了他四个朋友
[16:50] So, we need to convince him that somebody else did it, 所以我们要让他相信这是其他人干的
[16:54] preferably somebody who’s already dead 最好是某个已经死了的人
[16:55] so the body count doesn’t go any higher. 那才不会有更多的人死
[16:57] We need to convince Carlos this was an inside job. 我们要让他相信这是内鬼所为
[17:01] His own sicario, Justino Valverde, robbed him. 他的杀手胡斯蒂诺·瓦尔韦德抢了他的钱
[17:06] And this is something you’re… hopefully really good at. 这可是你所擅长的
[17:10] We zero out Justino’s bank account, 我们清零了胡斯蒂诺的银行账户
[17:12] buy some conflicting airline tickets, some clothes — 买了一些时间相互冲突的机票 还有衣服
[17:14] It’ll look like this guy stole Carlos’ money 使他看起来抢了卡洛斯的钱
[17:17] and is about to skip town with the cash. 正准备带着钱跑路
[17:20] Got it. 明白了
[17:22] He didn’t. It’s like an illusion. 就是他没做过 只是像是个幻觉
[17:27] I’m starting to regret saving his life. 我有点儿后悔救了他的命
[17:29] Well, he knows too much now. 他知道得太多了
[17:31] You can’t have the cartel find him. 你不能让贩毒组织找到他
[17:33] W-what’s going on? 怎么了
[17:34] You guys making some kind of decision? 你们有计划怎么办了?
[17:37] 杰克·福利伍德 又名 杰克·亚布朗斯基 客户
[17:50] Orchestrating a fake sighting 找到一个冒牌者
[17:51] Isn’t a job that calls for subtlety. 并不是需要精妙技术的工作
[17:54] It’s not enough 穿一样的衣服冒名顶替
[17:54] To dress an imposter in the right clothes. 是不够的
[17:56] Am I doing all right? 我这样做行吧
[17:57] 假胡斯蒂诺 冒牌者
[18:01] Oh, you are doing just fine, Justino. 你做得还凑合 胡斯蒂诺
[18:05] You’re kinky. 你真特别
[18:06] And I like it. 我喜欢
[18:08] You need to make grand gestures 你要做点大动作
[18:10] And attract attention to colorful details. 以吸引相关人的注意
[18:13] Justino here thinks that his tattoo is sexy. 胡斯蒂诺认为他的纹身很性感
[18:16] I think it’s scary. Who’s right? 我觉得很恐怖 你说呢
[18:18] It’s santa muerte. 这是圣死神
[18:21] Do it right, 做得对
[18:22] And eyewitnesses will be lining up 目击者会一个接一个地发誓
[18:23] To swear they saw a dead man buying drinks. 说曾经看见一个死人来喝酒
[18:26] Drinks are on you, my friend. 你买单 帅哥
[18:29] This round is on Justino! 这一轮胡斯蒂诺买单
[18:31] He just inherited a fortune! 他刚继承了遗产
[18:37] You need to get out of town. 你得离开这儿
[18:38] Go vacation in the keys. 去度假吧
[18:40] Go now. And burn the clothes. 走吧 记得烧了衣服
[18:49] Every class of criminal has their own set of fears. 任何一个犯罪团伙都自己的恐惧的事物
[18:52] Usually, the bogeyman lives in the mirror. 比方说 镜中的假想敌
[18:55] Thieves triple-lock their doors. 小偷将门上了三道锁
[18:57] Embezzlers check their bank accounts obsessively. 贪污犯们执着于查看他们的账户
[19:00] And cartel soldiers get the hell out of any car 还有贩毒分子发动不了汽车
[19:04] that won’t start right away. 那自然也就跑不掉了
[19:05] Carlos, I’m Michael Westen. Good to meet you. 卡洛斯 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 很高兴见到你
[19:08] What the hell — 你是什么
[19:13] You think I have your money? That’s all the money I have! 你认为是我抢了你的钱 我的钱只有这么多
[19:15] You better kill me now. 你最好立刻杀了我
[19:16] You know, you’re not the first person to tell me that today. 你不是今天第一个跟我这么说的人了
[19:19] You think you can rob me, huh? 你觉得你能抢我的钱么?
[19:20] Me?! 我
[19:21] I didn’t rob you, Carlos! 我没抢你的钱 卡洛斯
[19:23] Your boy Justino did. 是你的手下胡斯蒂诺干的
[19:24] I never even heard of you 直到某个杀手团伙的蠢货要杀我
[19:25] until I got wind some cartel lackey wanted me dead! 我才听说了你
[19:29] What? No 什么 不可能
[19:30] This punk, Jack, he told me — 你胡扯 杰克告诉我
[19:33] He told you what Justino said to tell you! 胡斯蒂诺让杰克那么跟你说的
[19:35] Justino would never betray me. 胡斯蒂诺决不会背叛我
[19:37] Really? 真的
[19:38] I think you might have a little too much faith 我想你对一个杀手
[19:40] in the bond you share with a mass murderer. 信任得有些过了吧
[19:42] I got a call, Carlos. 我得到一个消息 卡洛斯
[19:44] Your boy Justino was spotted at the Iguana Bar 有人五个小时前看见胡斯蒂诺
[19:46] Down on south beach five hours ago. 出现在南面海滩的蜥蜴酒吧
[19:49] Since then, nothing. 之后就消失了
[19:50] He’s probably gonna blow town. 他估计要跑路了
[19:52] Son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[19:53] If this don’t check out — 如果这事没被发现
[19:55] What are you gonna do? You gonna kill me? 你想怎样? 杀我?
[19:56] Find him, Carlos. Do it fast, do it alone. 赶紧找他 卡洛斯 自己找
[20:00] Trust the wrong sicario again, 你要是再相信不该相信的人
[20:02] And the next time your car doesn’t start… 那下次你的汽车无法启动时
[20:06] …You might not be missing a spark plug. 你可能少的不是火花塞了
[20:17] How do you know that you don’t want to live there? 你怎么知道你不想在那里生活
[20:19] You’ve never even been to Vegas! 你从来没去过拉斯维加斯
[20:21] You have to at least give it a chance. 你好歹也去试试
[20:23] I am not some old woman 我不是那种老太婆
[20:25] That you can pack away into a retirement village. 要被你扔进养老院里
[20:28] You do not get to tell me where to live. 你不要给我决定我住在哪里
[20:32] Mom, who said anything about a retirement village? 妈 谁说养老院了
[20:35] I just want you close by, 我只是不想让你住在
[20:36] Someplace where spies and killers 时不时会出现
[20:38] Aren’t crawling out of the woodwork every other week. 间谍和杀手的地方
[20:41] Someplace safe. 安全的地方
[20:42] You know, Vegas is amazing. 你知道 维加斯妙极了
[20:45] The weather is amazing. 天气很不错
[20:47] Someday, you’re gonna have grandkids there. 以后你在那还会有孙子
[20:49] Don’t you think living near them would just be… 你不觉得跟他们住得近一点会
[20:51] Amazing? 妙极了?
[20:57] Are you gonna smoke that in here? 你要在这里吸烟吗
[21:10] You want mom to move to Vegas? 你想让妈搬到拉斯维加斯去?
[21:12] I want you on my side on this. 我希望你站在我这一边
[21:13] Tell her it’s too dangerous here. 告诉她这里太危险了
[21:15] She’ll listen. 她会听的
[21:16] She never listens to me. 她从来没听过我的
[21:17] Can you at least try? 那你至少也要试试
[21:18] Give her a minute to cool down. 让她冷静一会儿
[21:23] Maybe give her a day. 估计她一天才能冷静完
[21:31] Is this your card? 4 of spades. 这是你的那张牌吗 黑桃四
[21:33] Still no. 还不是
[21:34] Hey, Mike. 嗨 迈克
[21:37] Mike, you better look at this. 迈克 你最好看看这个
[21:40] We have got hundreds 我们这有上百条
[21:42] of individually logged flights here. 不同的航班记录
[21:44] Tail numbers, nav points, clearance codes — 尾号 导航点 许可编码
[21:47] Everything you need to create mayhem in the sky for a month. 这些东西能让你在造成一个月的空中恐慌
[21:50] And Chuck Finley didn’t get this stuff — Sam axe did. 这不是恰克·芬利找到的 而是萨姆找到的
[21:53] That’s not even the point. 当然 这不是关键
[21:54] We shouldn’t be giving this stuff to Gilroy. 我是说 我们不应该把这些资料给吉尔洛
[21:56] Is this your card? 这是你的牌吗
[21:57] Oh, for god’s sa, man, it’s the 3 of clubs. 老天啊 是梅花三
[22:02] Okay, that’s not Fi, 这不会是菲
[22:03] ’cause she went out for food, like, five minutes ago. 5分钟前她出去买吃的了
[22:12] Hey. 嗨
[22:14] Got to hand it to you, kid, I had my doubts. 你行么 小子 我有点怀疑
[22:16] What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
[22:17] Well, your plan, it worked. 你的计划 奏效了
[22:19] I’ve been following Carlos all day long. 我一整天都跟着卡洛斯
[22:21] Come here. Take a look at this. 过来 看看这个
[22:23] There hasn’t been anything this good on at 10:00 十点的时候开始了
[22:25] Long time. 精彩镜头
[22:27] Wow, look at him trashing that place. 他把那地方弄成垃圾堆了
[22:29] Justino’s no that couch, my friend. 不是那个沙发 哥们
[22:35] Larry! 拉里
[22:36] Larry! 拉里
[22:37] Come on. Enough! 来吧 我受够了
[22:39] You’re not killing him. 你不会杀了他的
[22:40] You don’t get it, do you? Your plan worked! 你还没明白吗 你的计划奏效了
[22:43] It’s time to dump Justino and this chucklehead 不用再管卡洛斯
[22:45] on Carlos’ front stoop and walk away! 也是时候甩了胡斯蒂诺还有这个傻蛋了
[22:48] – Put the knife down, Larry.- Or what? -把刀放下 拉瑞 -不放又怎样
[22:50] Your trigger finger has rusted off! 你的扳机都生锈了
[22:54] What the hell was that?! 见鬼你在干嘛
[22:56] Hey, he warned you. 嗨 他警告过你了
[22:57] And, look, there’s not gonna be any more blood — 听着 我们不会再杀人了
[22:59] Just as soon as your hand stops dripping. 你赶紧止血吧
[23:01] I am not talking to you, boy scout! 我没在跟你说话 童子军
[23:03] This is my show, Larry, and I need him alive. 这是我的事情 拉瑞 我要他活着
[23:06] He’s gonna point Carlos to the money you stole! 他会跟卡洛斯证明是你偷了他的钱
[23:08] You think I’m giving up 2 million bucks now? 你觉得我现在会放弃200万美元吗
[23:12] Yeah, I do. 对 我想你会的
[23:29] The key to fake surveillance is delivering real boredom. 假装监视别人的关键就是传递倦怠
[23:32] If someone suffers 如果有人
[23:34] for the information you’re feeding them, 因为从你那拿消息而受煎熬
[23:35] they’re much more likely to belive it. 那他们极有可能会相信你
[23:37] Can I get one of them chips, man? 我能吃两口薯片吗 兄弟
[23:39] What’s “No” In spanish? “不”在西班牙语里怎么说
[23:40] It’s still “No,” Right? 还是”不”是吧
[23:42] You didn’t tell me we were gonna be here all day. 你没告诉我我们会在这呆一整天
[23:44] I’m hungry. 我饿了
[23:46] Why don’t you just go snatch his ass? 你为什么不直接干了他
[23:47] Yeah, how’d that work out for you last time, genius? 是啊 上次你这么干结果怎样 天才?
[23:49] I told you — Jack’s too protected. 我跟你说了 杰克被保护得很好
[23:51] He’s had guys watching him 你的人在酒店失手之后
[23:52] ever since your boys missed him at the hotel. 就一直有人在保护他
[23:54] I don’t care. We can’t just sit around here all day. 这我不关心 我不想就这么坐一整天
[23:56] We got to act. 我们得行动
[24:07] Showtime, buddy. 表演时间到 兄弟
[24:08] Just read the script exactly the way I wrote it. 照着我写给你的念就行了
[24:11] Listen, listen. 听 听
[24:13] What’s up, Tino? 怎么啦 蒂诺
[24:14] He’s talking to Justino. 他在跟胡斯蒂诺打电话
[24:15] The boat slip on grove isle? Yeah, 5:00’s good. 船在格罗夫岛岛上出发 5点可以
[24:18] I can be there. Should I bring a bag? 我能到那 要带包吗
[24:20] Maricon is talking about his cut. 那基佬在说他的那份钱
[24:23] I mean, if you got it all with you, 我的意思是 如果都在你那
[24:24] you got to let me take a look at the whole pile. 你最好整个让我看一下
[24:27] I mean, I bet it barely fits in the trunk. 最好能塞进后备箱
[24:29] Oh, that’s beautiful, amigo. 那太棒了 朋友
[24:31] All right. 好的
[24:32] When Justino shows up at his meeting, 胡斯蒂诺跟他见面的时候
[24:34] He’s gonna be so dead. 他死定了
[24:41] Fi, we’re on. 菲 我们要来了
[24:43] If you’ve been procrastinating, you can’t anymore. 你不能再磨磨蹭蹭了
[24:46] We got the money in the trunk. Just waiting on Justino. 钱在车里了 等斯蒂诺来就行了
[24:49] Tell Michael the next time he asks me for a favor, 跟迈克尔说 下次要我帮忙的时候
[24:51] I’m gonna ask him what it is before I say yes. 我会问他要做什么才会答应
[24:55] Fiona, don’t shoot. I let myself in. 菲欧娜 别开枪 我自己进来了
[25:00] What the hell are you doing here? 你在这干吗
[25:01] Just gonna go out on a limb 只有一只手还健全
[25:03] And guess you’ve never dressed a corpse before, 你从没给尸体穿过衣服吧
[25:04] So I’m here to help. 所以我来帮忙
[25:05] I’m not interested in. 我不感兴趣
[25:06] Oh, come on. 别这样
[25:06] Let me put it another way. 让我换一种说法
[25:07] If this job goes south because you screwed up, 如果这个计划失败是因为你而造成的
[25:09] Everybody is gonna end up… 那我们都完了
[25:12] Very sad. 太惨了
[25:16] Here, hand me that shirt. 把那件衬衫给我
[25:18] It’s a hell of a lot easier when you stitch ’em in. 把他们缝起来可能更容易点
[25:22] Your mother must be so proud. 你妈肯定为你而自豪
[25:23] You’re gonna pretend that we have nothing in common, huh? 你想假装我们没什么共同点吗?
[25:26] We both have certain capacities and certain appetites, 我们都有一定的能力及欲望
[25:30] And that is how we connect with Michael. 所以我们才会跟迈克尔联系到一起
[25:32] You don’t know the first thing about Michael. 你不了解迈克尔的本质
[25:35] Sometimes, you’re just what he needs. 有时候 他就是需要像你这样的人
[25:38] And then sometimes, he pushes you away. 有时候 他却置你于千里之外
[25:45] Uh, do those have cucumber in them? 这里面有黄瓜吗
[25:47] I’m allergic. Oh. 我会过敏
[25:50] Well, I have cold cuts in the fridge. 冰箱里有切好的
[25:53] No. I thought I told you. 我以为我告诉你了
[25:54] I’m trying to stay away from protein. 我不吃含蛋白质的
[25:59] Mom, um, I’d like to talk about Vegas again. 妈 我想跟你再谈谈拉斯维加斯的事情了
[26:02] Oh? What about what I want? 我想要的
[26:04] Does that matter in this discussion? 跟这个有什么关系么
[26:06] I think what Nate’s trying to say 我想内特想说的是
[26:08] is you might feel better. 你在那可能感觉会更好
[26:11] We all might feel better, maybe, 如果你呆的地方更安全一点
[26:12] if you were someplace safer. 我们感觉可能都会更好一点
[26:14] Like 3,000 miles away safer? 比如说3000英里之外会更安全?
[26:18] Oh, look! Cucumber salad. 看 黄瓜色拉
[26:22] I’m sorry that I’m late and that I can’t stay. 不好意思我来晚了而且不能久留
[26:24] Michael, can I talk to you for a minute? 迈克尔 我能跟你谈谈吗
[26:32] I just had a visit from your old pal, Larry. 你的老朋友拉瑞刚刚来找过我
[26:36] Okay, don’t believe everything he says. 别相信他说的任何事
[26:37] He said that you are together for three years. 他说你们共事三年了
[26:40] That’s true, 没错
[26:41] But the government thought we were a good team — 组织觉得我们是好拍档
[26:42] After all you saw him do… 不管怎样 你看见了他…
[26:46] I don’t know 我不明白
[26:47] how you can stay in the same room with him. 为什么你还能跟他呆在一个房间里
[26:48] I can’t be with you right now. 我现在不能跟你在一起
[26:51] You need help with Carlos, you can ask Sam. 卡洛斯方面你要帮忙的话找萨姆吧
[26:58] Mikey is sent to celebrate my genius. 迈迈 看看我多天才
[27:01] I was going blind 我之前越来越茫然
[27:02] futzing with all that flight data on my laptop, 找完航班资料之后我就没头绪了
[27:04] so I went old school, 所以我用了老法子
[27:06] and I figured out which flight Gilroy’s after. 终于被我发现吉尔洛要找的那个航班了
[27:09] All right, every page is a flight plan. 每一页都是航班信息
[27:13] This is every flight today. 这是今天的每一个航班
[27:16] It’s like pick-up sticks. It’s all criss-cross. 这就像捡棒子游戏一样 是交叉纵横的
[27:18] It’s a big cluster, 信息是一堆堆的
[27:19] And every day is exactly like that except one day. 每一天都一样 除了有一天
[27:25] The 22nd. 二十二号
[27:25] Somebody needs a wide berth. 有人需要保持安全距离
[27:27] Yeah, you get that when it’s mandated by the government. 没错 那是政府授权的
[27:30] This is some kind of serious black flight, Mike. 这就是所谓的隐形的航班 迈克
[27:32] And I’ll bet you dollars to doughnuts 我跟你打赌
[27:34] This is what Gilroy is interested in, 吉尔洛感兴趣的就是这个航班
[27:35] And this is all he’s gonna get. 这就是他想要的
[27:38] Sam, 萨姆
[27:38] you probably right about which flight he’s after, 你可能是猜对了他想知道哪个航班
[27:40] But he asked for all of it, every flight. 但他要的是全部的航班资料
[27:43] You think you get to make this call alone? 你觉得这只关系到你自己吗
[27:45] I’m on the line here. My friend is on the line. 这关系到我 关系到我的朋友
[27:47] Every person on every one of those planes is on the line. 关系到所有航班上的所有人
[27:50] You said it yourself — he’s only after one flight. 是你自己说的 他只要一个航班
[27:52] Right, but what is to stop him 没错 但我们要怎么阻止他
[27:54] from selling the rest to the highest bidder? 把其他信息卖给出更高价钱的人
[27:56] We won’t let that happen. 我们不会让那种事发生的
[27:57] You’re right. We won’t. 没错 我们不会
[28:00] You want this data, Mike? 你想要这资料吗 迈克
[28:02] You’re gonna have to steal it yourself, 你自己去弄吧
[28:03] ’cause I’m not gonna give it to you. 因为我不会把它给你的
[28:04] And, hey, if that makes me the boy scout 如果这让你和你的朋友拉瑞
[28:06] that you and your friend Larry think I am, 觉得我是个童子军
[28:08] Man, I’m okay with that. 老兄 我不介意
[28:09] Sam… 萨姆
[28:10] No, I am not gonna help you anymore 我不会再帮你了
[28:12] until you get your head out of your ass. 除非你把你的脑子理清楚了
[28:14] Sam! 萨姆
[28:15] Hey, you want back-up at your meeting with Carlos, 跟卡洛斯见面的时候 需要后援的话
[28:17] Call Fi. 去叫菲吧
[28:19] Sam! 萨姆
[28:29] 4:45. Justino got here early. 4:45 胡斯蒂诺来早了
[28:38] He won’t look so peaceful 我干了他之后
[28:39] when I’m done with him. 他不会看起来这么安逸了
[28:41] What do you think you’re doing? 你想干嘛
[28:42] I’m gonna go pull his fingers off. 我要把他的手指剁下来
[28:44] I got to talk to this guy, 我要跟他谈谈
[28:45] see if the rest of my crew was in on this. 看我的手下还有没有跟他是一伙的
[28:47] How the hell did you get put in charge of anything? 你的控制欲怎么这么强
[28:50] We’re not getting within 100 yards of that guy. 我们离那家伙不到100米
[28:52] You don’t know what kind of backup he has. 你不清楚他的后援
[28:57] What hell is that doing in my trunk? 你在我车里干了什么
[28:58] I put it there. 我放在那的
[28:59] You want to do it from here 当他一个人的时候
[29:01] when we know he’s alone, 再下手
[29:02] we’ll go down there and collect your money. 然后我们就下去取你的钱
[29:04] Then you can do whatever you want to his fingers. 到时你想把他的手指怎样都行
[29:05] Hold on, hold on, no, no, no, no. 等等 等等 不不不
[29:06] He robbed me, okay. 是他抢了我
[29:07] He killed my men. Give it to me. 他杀了我的人 把枪给我
[29:09] I get the honors. 这应该我来干
[29:10] Don’t miss. 别失误了
[29:16] You see what you get, Pendejo?! 看到你的下场了吧 蠢货
[29:25] It’s all here. 都在这了
[29:28] I guess I got to let you off the hook, huh? 我想你可以功成身退了
[29:30] So, we’re good? 合作愉快
[29:31] We’re great. 合作愉快
[29:32] Large amounts of cash present a huge temptation… 大量的现金是一个巨大的诱惑
[29:36] …To steal, to kill for, to counterfeit. 有人会为了它偷窃 杀人 或是伪造
[29:39] There’s no security strip, no thread. 这钱没有安全线 防伪线
[29:41] Are you trying to pull something? Huh? 你是不是有什么事瞒着我
[29:43] Were you in on this? 你跟他是一伙的
[29:44] That doesn’t make any sense. 这说不通
[29:45] You run a cash-processing center. 你天天跟钱打交道
[29:47] Why would I shove monopoly money in your face? 我怎会在你面前作假
[29:49] Don’t be stupid. Put the gun away. 别傻了 把枪放好
[29:51] I ain’t got to let you call me stupid no more! 我不会再让你说我傻了
[29:55] Justino must have been trying to screw his partner over! 胡斯蒂诺肯定是想坑他的同伙
[29:57] This is not my fault! 这不是我的错
[29:58] It’s your fault I can’t have him alive! 就是你的错 他被你弄死了
[30:00] I can’t ask him where he hid the real money! 我不能问他他把真钱放哪了
[30:02] I can find the money, and you know it. 我能找到真钱 你知道的
[30:06] You shoot me, it’s gone forever. 你杀了我 你就永远都找不到了
[30:11] You got one day to come up with my cash. 你有一天时间去找真钱
[30:13] You put it in the trunk of a car. 你把它放进车子里
[30:14] You park it by the airport. You let me know. 把车停在机场 然后通知我
[30:17] You do that, I take off the hit. 你这么做了 我就放过你
[30:18] If not… 否则
[30:34] This is Fi. Leave a message. 我是菲 请留言
[30:36] Fi, larry swapped the money. 菲 拉里把钱卷走了
[30:37] I don’t know where he is or what he’s doing. 我不知道他在哪 也不知道他在干嘛
[30:39] Call me back. 回我电话
[30:41] You’ve reached the voicemail for Sam Axe. 给萨姆的语音信箱留言
[30:44] Sam! 萨姆
[30:47] Larry, what the hell were you thinking?! 拉瑞 你他妈在想什么
[30:48] Michael, I’m sorry you’re upset. 迈克尔 抱歉让你不安了
[30:50] I pulled that last-minute switcheroo 我最后关头改变主意了
[30:52] For your own good, okay? 那是为了你好
[30:53] We should get together. I need to talk — 我们要聚一下 我要跟你谈谈
[30:55] You meet at my loft in one hour, 一个小时内在我那见
[30:57] And if you’re not there, if you try to run, 如果你不在那 或是逃走了
[30:58] I will find you, and I will kill you! 我会找到你 杀了你的
[31:12] Sorry. 抱歉
[31:13] Couldn’t walk away from 2 million bucks. 我放不下200万美元
[31:15] Not gonna happen. 决不可能
[31:16] I need that money. 我需要这些钱
[31:17] I’ll give you half of it if you do this my way — 如果你照我说的做了 我可以分你一半
[31:19] Kill Carlos. 把卡洛斯杀了
[31:21] My head is on the chopping block, Larry. 我已经是别人砧板上的肉了 拉里
[31:24] You don’t think I’ll end you to save myself? 难道你不怕我为了自保而杀了你吗
[31:27] Oh, I know you would. 我当然知道
[31:32] But I’m not the guy who sent people to end your life. 但派人杀你的人不是我
[31:35] All you have to do is kill him. 你只需要杀了他就行
[31:41] You’re at a fork in the road. I know you. 我明白你现在面临两个选择
[31:44] This is not a tough call. 但不需要踌躇和犹豫
[31:46] Killing Carlos does not solve my problem! 杀了卡洛斯根本不能解决问题
[31:49] My name — it’s in the air! 我已经臭名昭著了
[31:51] I’ll give you a new one. I’ll protect you. 我会给你个新名字 我会保护你
[31:53] You’re a shoe salesman from Buffalo! 你不过是水牛城一个卖鞋的
[31:56] I have connections. I have guns. 我有关系网络 有枪械武器
[31:58] And I also have what you need most — 我还有你最迫切需要的东西
[32:00] The will. 决心
[32:02] The will to act on our instincts, 这种决心驱使我们按本能行动
[32:05] to get what we want. 以追求你我所想
[32:06] And what I want is to work with you again. 而我现在想和你再次合作
[32:10] I’ll cut the head off the whole Cartel 为达成目的 即使要我把整个卡特尔黑帮
[32:12] If that’s what it takes. 斩尽杀绝也在所不惜
[32:16] But you know what’s sad? 感觉到可悲吗
[32:18] I don’t see anyone else stepping up to bail you out. 现在可没有别人能来救你
[32:24] It’s do-or-die time, kid. 你不干的话就死定了 伙计
[32:26] What’s it gonna be? 自行决断吧
[32:29] After a career 作为间谍 如果你一直以来
[32:30] spent doing bad things for good reasons, 都出于正当理由而干尽坏事
[32:32] It’s hard to say exactly where you draw the line. 就很难划清好坏之间的界线
[32:35] You might not know exactly. 直到有人提醒之前
[32:37] Until someone asks. 你自己也不清楚
[32:41] I’ll kill Carlos. You take care of the rest. 我来干掉卡洛斯 剩下的你负责
[33:09] There you are. 你在啊
[33:11] Not a great time. 来得真不是时候
[33:13] Yeah. 好吧
[33:13] Whatever — you got me watching out for our mom. 管他呢 你拜托我照顾妈妈
[33:15] You won’t even answer my calls? 怎么都不接我电话
[33:17] – What? – What do you mean, “What?” -你说什么 -别装傻
[33:18] I wanted to see if there was anything else I could do 我是想问问 你和这个拉瑞的事
[33:20] to help with this Larry thing. 我能不能帮上忙
[33:21] I left you, like, three messages. 我差不多给你留了三次言
[33:24] Turning an asset is a multi-step process. 使人转变立场而为你所用有以下步骤
[33:27] You back them into a corner, you pile on stress, 你迫使他们走投无路 再施加压力
[33:30] You create tension with the people they trust, 然后他挑拨他和友人之间的关系
[33:33] and if you can cut them off from good influences 既然你已阻断了良好忠告
[33:35] so you’re the only voice in their ear… 那对方就只能听取你的意见
[33:37] Damn it. 见鬼
[33:39] …They’re much more likely to listen. 这种情况下 他们通常会听从
[33:40] – Did Larry… – He knows I check for bugs. -是拉瑞… -他知道我会检查窃听器
[33:42] He switched out my Sim Card, 他调换了我的手机SIM卡
[33:43] used call forwarding, isolated me. 使用呼叫转移以孤立我
[33:46] It’s a formula that works so well, 这套招数非常有效
[33:48] it even works on spies who ought to know better. 即使是经验丰富的间谍也防不胜防
[33:51] You really thought no one was answering your calls. 你真以为大家都抛弃你了吗
[33:53] Jesus, bro. Dad’s dead. 真是 老哥 爸爸死了
[33:55] You’re not in afghanistan anymore. 你也早已不在阿富汗了
[33:57] I mean, when are you gonna learn 到底要到什么时候
[33:58] there are people you can trust? 你才能开始相信身边的人
[34:07] Ah, you ever have one of these cuban coffees? 你喝过这种古巴咖啡吗
[34:09] Cortaditos — fun to drink, fun to say. 叫切碎碎 名字好玩 味道也不错
[34:12] Cortaditos. 切碎碎碎
[34:13] You know, I’ve been thinking. 我一直在考虑
[34:15] If we’re going to do this, I want to be thorough, 要干就干得彻底
[34:17] Leave no trace, leave no teeth. 做得干净 不留活口
[34:19] Ooh, that’s good. 很好
[34:21] That’s a bumper sticker. I love that. 就像在保险杠上贴纸 我就喜欢这样
[34:24] Forget shooting Carlos. 不用当面干掉卡洛斯
[34:25] We’re gonna blow up his cash room. 我们直接炸了他的金库
[34:27] We’ll take the whole building down 把整幢大楼夷为平地
[34:29] with Carlos in it. 这样卡洛斯也会一起埋葬
[34:32] If it looks enough like a car bomb, 要是伪装成汽车爆炸
[34:34] the cops will think rival dealers did it. 警察会以为是竞争对手干的
[34:37] No, I get it, I just… 我明白 我只是…
[34:39] I’m not sure I buy it. 我只是不太相信
[34:42] A new violent plan at the last minute? 你最终提出这么残忍的计划
[34:45] What happened to Saint Michael? 我认识的那个圣人迈克尔哪儿去了
[34:47] People don’t change overnight. 一夜之间 秉性难移啊
[34:48] Well, I haven’t. 当然没有
[34:49] That’s why I’m pushing it to 3:00. 所以我推迟到3点施行计划
[34:52] It will give me time to clear out 这样我才有时间
[34:54] as many tenants as possible. 尽力撤空整幢楼的住户
[34:55] Oh, there’s the old softie. 又心软了
[35:00] I’m kidding. I’m impressed. I’m impressed. 我开玩笑 我是相当佩服
[35:02] This is a big step forward. 这可是一大进步
[35:05] Are we in business or not? 我们算是准备好了吗
[35:06] ’cause if we are, I want my money fast. 那就快把钱给我
[35:07] We’re gonna have to run. 我们得赶紧跑路
[35:08] Relax, relax. I can get it really quick. 别急 我很快就能拿搞定
[35:10] My bags are already packed. 钱都已经打包好了
[35:13] 3:00, don’t be late, Larry. 3点准时 可别迟到 拉瑞
[35:16] Michael Westen back in action. I wouldn’t miss it. 迈克尔·韦斯顿强力出击 我可不想错过
[35:28] Yeah. 喂
[35:29] I’ve said I’m sorry before, right? 我道过歉了吧
[35:32] – I’m not sure. – I need help. -我不确定 -帮帮我
[35:34] My plan with Carlos fell apart, and I’m scrambling. 我的原计划崩了 现在孤立无援
[35:36] I need to find out where Larry stashed his money. 我得查清拉瑞把钱藏哪儿了
[35:39] Well, if I were him, I would keep it close. 若是换作我 肯定不会藏远
[35:41] But I would want it someplace where you would look guilty 但一旦计划被迫中止 他要栽赃你的话
[35:43] if he had to bag out on the job. 他藏哪儿比较方便呢
[35:48] Can you meet me at the loft? 到我阁楼来好吗
[35:49] Sam, we’re gonna celebrate your genius. 萨姆 你真是个天才
[35:55] My punching bag. 放在我的沙袋里
[35:57] You know, he actually laughed “钱都已经打包好了”
[35:58] when he said, “My bags are packed.” 他说这话时还真笑了
[36:02] $2 million. It’s all there. 两百万美元 一文不少都在
[36:06] What’s next? 接下来怎么办
[36:08] I need to apologize. 我要向你们道歉
[36:12] I should have listened to both of you. 我早该听你们的话
[36:14] It’s all right, buddy. 没关系 老友
[36:15] You were marked for death. It got to you. 你有死亡烙印么 难怪你
[36:17] I know I let Larry get too close. 我知道我过于相信拉瑞
[36:20] You let him crawl inside your head and make a nest. 你任由他钻进脑海还筑了个巢
[36:28] There’s a part of me… 我内心的一部分
[36:32] This part that’s like him. 有一部分和他很相似
[36:34] But it’s just a part. 但只是一部分而已
[36:36] And it gets smaller the longer I’m with you. 只要你们在一起 这部分就渐行渐远
[36:44] Well, tell me you’re done with him…forever. 这下你和他永远断绝关系了吧
[36:48] I am. I want him gone. 没错 我要他消失
[36:53] How can I help? 怎么帮你
[36:54] I need you to help me make a very special bomb. 你帮我做一个特别炸弹
[37:02] Yeah. How did you decide on the binary liquids? 你为什么用二元液体炸弹
[37:05] They’re stable, easy to smuggle as separates, 它们稳定 容易分开偷运
[37:07] exotic enough so the cops won’t know what they’re looking at. 很有异国风 警察即使看到也认不出
[37:09] It’s beautiful, kid. That is just beautiful. 真不错 伙计 真是太棒了
[37:11] You know what? We are gonna have so much fun. 一定很有意思
[37:14] I don’t think we will. 不会了
[37:16] I dropped off Carlos’ money at the airport this morning. 今早我在机场把钱还给了卡洛斯
[37:19] He called off the hit. 他取消了暗杀计划
[37:20] Me and Carlos, we’re straight. Well, at least, we’re gonna be. 我和卡洛斯之间坦诚相待 至少我们也该如此
[37:22] You shouldn’t have done that, kid. 你不该这么做 小子
[37:24] That is not your money to give away! 那些钱不由你说了算
[37:26] What’s with the gun, Larry? 用枪指着我干什么 拉瑞
[37:27] I let you live, and now you’re gonna feed me to the sharks? 我放你条生路 你却要拿我喂鲨鱼吗
[37:29] You betrayed me. You know I will. 你背叛了我 这就是下场
[37:33] You know what? I don’t have to. 没必要我费心
[37:35] I’m just gonna leave you here. 我就把你丢在这里
[37:36] You’re gonna be a smoldering corpse. 烧成一具焦尸
[37:38] What are you talking about? There’s no bomb, Larry. 你说什么呢 拉瑞 这里又没炸弹
[37:44] Oh. 我懂了
[37:47] You framed him, right. 你是在陷害他吧
[37:50] Nice. And the binary liquid? 不错 那二元液体炸弹呢
[37:51] Uh, counterfeiting ink. 其实是伪造油墨
[37:53] The laptop is just full of graphics. 笔记本里装满了票面图案
[37:55] And what was Carlos doing with a bunch of scans of $20 bills? 卡洛斯扫描这堆20美元票面作甚
[38:00] Probably printing about $2 million worth of fake bills 是为了印两百万假钞吧
[38:03] in this dumpster. 就在这垃圾箱里
[38:05] You know what? I don’t get you, kid. 我不明白 伙计
[38:06] You don’t think his bosses will have him killed in prison? 他入狱后帮老大会派人干掉他的
[38:09] Carlos made a choice. 这是卡洛斯自己的选择
[38:11] He chose to work for the Cartel. 他选择为卡特尔黑帮工作
[38:12] I make my own choices! 而这也是我自己的选择
[38:14] I don’t kill anyone unless I have to! 不到万不得已 绝不杀人
[38:16] Yeah, well, we are different that way. 这点上我们存在分歧
[38:18] You’re not gonna kill me, Larry. 你可杀不了我 拉瑞
[38:19] Not when the cops are coming to talk to Larry Garber, 因为警察收到拉瑞·加博报警
[38:23] the man who called in a report that he saw men with guns, 称目击一群持枪歹徒
[38:25] A dumpster filled with fake cash. 还有垃圾箱里塞满了假钞
[38:28] Having an identity has its drawbacks, huh, Larry? 看来有名有姓也有弊端啊 拉瑞
[38:30] You forget who you’re dealing with here? 你忘了我是什么人了吗
[38:31] I faked my own death once. 之前我就假死过一次
[38:34] Sure, but what about Larry Garber’s investments 当然 但如果那样的话
[38:36] and all of his bank accounts? 拉瑞·加博的投资和银行账户呢
[38:37] They’ll sit on that money, and they’ll wait for you. 他们会通过那些钱 追踪到你
[38:40] You shoot me, 你杀了我
[38:41] and all that money is as good as gone. 所有的钱就都泡汤了
[38:44] You’re at a fork in the road. 你现在面临三个选择
[38:46] Go broke and go to jail 彻底破产和锒铛入狱
[38:47] or run from the Cartel and live to fight another day. 要么逃避卡特尔黑帮追杀而苟且偷生
[38:50] I know you, man. 我了解你 伙计
[38:51] This isn’t even a tough call. 你根本不用犹豫
[38:57] There will be another day, Michael. 我会东山再起的 迈克尔
[38:59] Let me do you a favor. 我帮你个忙吧
[39:01] I’ll take this and hide it for you. 替你把枪藏起来
[39:03] You’re a hero, larry. Larry Garber. 你可立功了 拉瑞·加博
[39:08] Officer! 警官
[39:10] Officer, please, thank you for coming! 警官 谢天谢地 你们赶来了
[39:12] Thank you! 谢谢
[39:13] This way! Right over here in the trunk! 这边 就在那辆车里
[39:24] Listen, I can’t thank you enough. 听着 我真是感激不尽
[39:26] You’ve been so cool about this. 你真是太棒了
[39:27] Jack, remember. You’re no longer Jack Fleetwood. 杰克 记住 你不再是杰克·福利伍德
[39:31] You’re Jack Yablonski again, forever. 而永远回归杰克·亚布朗斯基了
[39:34] Yeah. I’m psyched about that. 好 真是期待
[39:38] Be safe, man. 保重 哥们
[39:40] And, Jack, seriously, if you ever come back to Miami, 杰克 我是认真的 若你胆敢回来
[39:43] or if I ever hear the name Fleetwood again, 或是让我再听到福利伍德这个姓
[39:45] I will kill you myself. 我就亲手杀了你
[39:47] Okay? Have a safe trip. 明白吗 一路平安
[39:58] Wish we didn’t have to take off so soon. 真希望我们能待久一点
[40:03] It was wonderful having you. 和你一起很开心
[40:08] Ruth, wish you could stay longer. 露丝 可惜你这么快就要回去
[40:11] We do, too, but, you know, work. 我们也想多待会儿 但要工作嘛
[40:15] One more day, she was gonna file for an annulment. 再过一天魔法可就失效了
[40:17] You owe me, bro. 你欠我的 老哥
[40:19] You drive safe. Bye, Ruth. 小心开车吧 拜 露丝
[40:21] Bye! 拜拜
[40:28] So, you sorry I’m not leaving with them? 我没和他们一起走 觉得可惜吗
[40:31] Mom, I did not say I wanted you to leave. 妈 我没说要你走
[40:33] I said if you wanted to live someplace safer, 我只是说 如果你想到安全点的地方生活
[40:36] closer to them, I’d understand. 和他们更亲近 我也能理解
[40:39] Well, I’m happy for Nate. 我为内特感到高兴
[40:41] It’s time that he settled down and built a life. 他也是时候该成家立业了
[40:44] But I have mine. 但我有自己的生活
[40:46] It’s here… 就在这里
[40:48] With you… 和你一起
[40:51] And Sam and Fiona. 还有萨姆和菲欧娜
[40:55] Plus, I can’t stand that woman. 再加上 我也受不了那个女人
[41:09] Weighing operational risk is tricky 行动风险与生命安全相比较
[41:11] when your life is on one side of the scale. 孰轻孰重便显得难以琢磨
[41:14] Withholding flight-plan data may put your life in danger, 隐瞒飞行计划数据可能带来生命危险
[41:18] but you try to remember 但只要你记住
[41:18] that if you jeopardized thousands of innocent lives 你不能为了自保
[41:21] to save your own, 而危及千万条无辜生命
[41:22] You wouldn’t want to live with yourself anyway. 这会让你良心不安
[41:23] You’re a tad overdressed for the jacuzzi, don’t you think? 你怎么穿这么正式来泡澡呢
[41:29] Is this your card? 这是你要的东西吗
[41:30] It’s blatantly not six weeks of flight plans. 这显然不是六周的飞行计划
[41:32] Just the one that you want. 你只想要这个而已
[41:35] Chile to Poland, 从智利到波兰
[41:35] tail number 4 whiskey x-ray alpha 803. 机尾号是4WXA803
[41:39] Registered to a faceless corporation in Santiago. 注册于圣地亚哥的一家匿名公司名下
[41:43] What’s so special about the plane? 这架飞机有什么特别之处
[41:46] What happened to the price of privacy? 我们之前不是说好保密的吗
[41:48] Well, you hired an operative, not a child. 我是特工 别当我小孩
[41:50] I need to know what’s going to Poland. 告诉我波兰那边到底怎么回事
[41:53] Right. 好吧
[41:56] Well, I suppose it’s only natural to be curious. 就当是你天生的好奇心
[41:59] I’ll tell you. 我来告诉你
[42:01] It’s a weaponized plague and a vaccine to match. 有一种生化病毒武器和相应的疫苗
[42:05] And they’re worth a bloody lot of money. 他们肯定值一大笔钱
[42:07] That wasn’t so hard, was it? 说出来也不难嘛
[42:08] You’re in, then? 你和我一起吗
[42:09] Gilroy, I think you and I have a bright future together. 吉尔洛 我想我俩的未来一片光明呢
[42:21] So, learn anything? 有何进展吗
[42:23] Only that he’s a damn good liar. 只知道他真他妈谎话连篇
[42:25] Tried to sell me some line about a bioweapon, 拿什么生化武器搪塞我
[42:27] but it took him a little too long to come up with it. 但也花了不少时间 他才透露这个信息
[42:30] Back to square one, then. 那又得从头来了
[42:31] Guess you’re gonna have to keep doing some digging. 你还是得继续追查
[42:33] I’m gonna need some help, Sam. 我需要帮忙 萨姆
[42:36] Imagine that. 可不是嘛
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme