时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. I used to be a spy until… | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 曾经是一名间谍 直到 |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you you’re black listed. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入黑名单了 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被炒 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | No cash no credit no job history. | 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | Where am I? Miami. | 我在哪儿 迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… Should we shoot them? | 一个好战的前女友… 杀了他们吧? |
[00:25] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友… |
[00:28] | You know spies –a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:30] | …Family too… Hey is that your mom again? | 还有家人… 又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:32] | …If you’re desperate. Someone needs your help michael. | 如果你绝望的话 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line –as long as you’re burned | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:37] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:45] | It’s never fun to be the guy | 没人会对清理现场这种工作 |
[00:46] | Who clears a location for a meet. | 产生兴趣 |
[00:49] | In the best case you waste your time | 最好的情况是 你浪费时间在 |
[00:50] | Looking for dangers that aren’t there. | 那些根本不存在的危险上 |
[00:52] | In the worst case of course you miss something. | 而最糟的情况是 你遗漏了某些潜在危险 |
[00:58] | Hey your buddy went in 10 minutes ago alone. | 你的人十分钟前进去了 一个人 |
[01:01] | Sam you didn’t have to scout this for me. | 山姆 你不用为我勘察情况 |
[01:02] | Come on Mikey I am not gonna | 拜托 迈迈 我不会让你孤身上阵 |
[01:04] | let you meet a guy like Gilroy without backup. | 去见一个像吉尔洛这样的人 |
[01:06] | If he was planning on killing me | 如果他打算杀我 |
[01:07] | I doubt he’d pick such a nice place. | 他还真是选了个好地方 |
[01:08] | Do you know how hard it is to get a reservation in there? | 你知道在这订一个位子有多难吗 |
[01:10] | Yeah and I know what they serve in there too — | 是的 我还知道他们提供什么食物 |
[01:12] | Foie gras… | 肥鹅肝 |
[01:13] | “Lap-in” “Lap-in.” | |
[01:16] | Lapin? | 兔肉啊 |
[01:17] | Yeah whatever. It’s still French for “bunny rabbit.” | 管它呢 反正就是法国的”兔子” |
[01:19] | Look I’m all for bringing Gilroy down | 我来这是为了解决吉尔洛的 |
[01:20] | But isn’t there a way to wrap this guy up | 除了彻底地跟他合作 赢取信任 |
[01:22] | without actually working with him? | 目前没有更好的办法了 |
[01:23] | I went to a lot of trouble to convince him. | 为了说服他我经历了很多波折 |
[01:25] | I’m as much of a psychopath as he is. | 我和他一样都是疯子 |
[01:27] | Might as well hear what he has planned. | 倒不如听听他的计划 |
[01:28] | Odds are he’s not gonna ask you to walk his dog for him. | 更糟的是他什么也没透露给你 |
[01:31] | Well I don’t have much choice. | 但我没什么选择 |
[01:32] | Whatever he is planning the only way to stop it | 不管他在计划什么 唯一能阻止他的 |
[01:34] | is to be right in the middle of it. | 就是打进他的内部 |
[01:37] | Bon appetit. | 祝你用餐愉快 |
[01:38] | That’s French for “Watch your back amigo.” | 那是法语的”当心 朋友” |
[01:41] | Even routine meetings can be risky. | 有时候日常会面也可能很危险 |
[01:43] | If you’re sitting down with someone you don’t trust. | 如果和你见面的是一个你完全不信任的人 |
[01:46] | You have to be alert to any subtle clue | 你必须打起十二分精神 |
[01:48] | that tells you what you’re walking into. | 不放过他跟你说话的任何细节 |
[01:51] | 吉尔洛 疯子般的自由职业人 | |
[01:53] | Are they armed? Did they bring backup? | 他们带枪了吗 他们有后援吗 |
[01:58] | Of course there are also not-so-subtle clues… | 当然还有那些不明显的细节 |
[02:00] | Glad you could make it. I hope you don’t mind. | 很高兴你来了 希望你不要介意 |
[02:02] | I took the liberty of ordering an appetizer to start. | 我冒昧地先点了开胃菜 |
[02:05] | …Like a third place setting at a lunch for two. | 比如一个三人的位子却是为两人用餐准备 |
[02:09] | We expecting someone else? | 还有谁没来吗 |
[02:09] | I didn’t tell you? Claude should be here. | 我没告诉你吗 克劳德会来 |
[02:12] | Claude? | 克劳德 |
[02:12] | Wonderful chap. Excellent conversationalist. | 很棒的家伙 出色的交谈者 |
[02:15] | Has great fashion sense | 对时尚非常敏锐 |
[02:16] | And he’s the best thief in the western hemisphere. | 他还是西半球最厉害的小偷 |
[02:18] | Useful skill in this phase of our little project. | 对我们这个计划会有很大的帮助 |
[02:21] | I don’t mind sharing a meal with him | 我不介意和他一起吃饭 |
[02:23] | But uh I prefer to work alone. | 但我更喜欢独自工作 |
[02:25] | Don’t be so hasty Michael. You’ll like Claude. | 别那么草率决定 迈克 你会喜欢克劳德的 |
[02:27] | His resume is almost as nasty as yours. | 他的简历几乎和你一样不堪入目 |
[02:29] | Working with someone you don’t know | 和一个不认识的人工作 |
[02:31] | is stupid and dangerous. | 不仅愚蠢还很危险 |
[02:32] | Look who’s full of theories. | 看看谁在满口理论 |
[02:34] | Well I’m afraid you’ll have to make an exception this time | 恐怕这次你得破例了 |
[02:36] | Learn the value of teamwork. | 学学团队合作吧 |
[02:38] | No thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[02:41] | Claude Michael. | 克劳德 迈克 |
[02:43] | Michael Claude. | 迈克 克劳德 |
[02:45] | So this is your local boy? | 这就是你找的当地人 |
[02:48] | Actually Michael’s not sure he can stay for lunch. | 其实 迈克还不能确定是否会留下来吃饭 |
[02:50] | Decision time. | 决定吧 |
[03:01] | Splendid. | 太好了 |
[03:02] | Let’s get some wine shall we? To celebrate. | 我们喝些红酒吧 庆祝一下 |
[03:04] | Something old French and…Expensive. | 陈年老酒 法国的 贵的 |
[03:11] | 克劳德 迈克的新搭档 | |
[03:19] | What exactly is this Gilroy job? | 吉尔洛给你的工作是什么 |
[03:21] | He wants me to break in to the Chilean consulate with Claude | 他想让我和克劳德一起闯入智利领事馆 |
[03:24] | Get our hands on a file. | 拿走一份文件 |
[03:25] | Invading foreign territory and stealing documents | 与一个你从没见过的人侵入外国领土 |
[03:27] | with someone you’ve never met –sounds great. | 偷文件 听起来真棒 |
[03:29] | Working with Claude is not in the cards. | 和克劳德工作不在我的设想之内 |
[03:32] | Well that I like the sound of. Are you walking away? | 我喜欢你这说法 你打算退出吗 |
[03:34] | No. I’m gonna come up with a way to take Claude out | 不 我准备想出一个不让吉尔洛怀疑 |
[03:36] | without making Gilroy suspicious. | 又能赶走克劳德的方法 |
[03:38] | You know if he is a thief working internationally… | 如果他是一个在全球作案的小偷 |
[03:41] | You’re thinking we might have mutual acquaintances. | 你在想我们可能有相同的熟人 |
[03:44] | I’ll make some calls Michael. | 我会打电话问的 迈克 |
[03:45] | But seriously how far are you willing to go | 但说真的 你打算和吉尔洛 |
[03:47] | with this Gilroy thing? | 纠缠多久 |
[03:49] | As far as I have to. | 视情况而定 |
[03:51] | That’s easy to say now but — | 现在说得容易 但是 |
[03:59] | There’s the man I need to see. | 这就是我要见的人 |
[04:02] | I come in peace bro. | 我什么武器都没带 哥们 |
[04:04] | Friend of yours Michael? | 你的朋友吗 迈克 |
[04:05] | You remember Sugar | 还记得苏格吗 |
[04:07] | The drug dealer who used to live beneath my place. | 那个曾住在我地盘下的贩毒商吗 |
[04:09] | That’s right the man you shot in the leg. | 对啊 那个你击中他腿的男人 |
[04:12] | Yeah your boy capped me through a wall. | 是啊 你的人挟持着我穿过墙 |
[04:14] | Did something with duct tape. | 他用胶带对我做了什么 |
[04:16] | 苏格 迈克的旧邻居 | |
[04:18] | I thought I made it clear | 我以为我已经说清楚了 |
[04:19] | that we should never see each other again. | 我们从此不再见面 |
[04:21] | You think I wanted to come back here? | 你以为我想回来啊 |
[04:24] | I came to hire you man. | 我来雇你的 老兄 |
[04:26] | -My cousin’s in trouble. -Don’t waste your time. | -我的堂兄出事了 -不要浪费时间了 |
[04:28] | Look dude I didn’t come here empty-handed all right? | 老兄 我不是空手而来的 好吗 |
[04:30] | In covert ops you get used to seeing old enemies. | 在谍战中 你得习惯遇见老敌人 |
[04:33] | Sometimes they’re looking for intelligence. | 有时他们在寻找特工 |
[04:35] | Sometimes they’re looking for revenge. | 有时他们在借机报仇 |
[04:37] | What are you gonna do shoot me again? | 你想怎么样 又射我一次? |
[04:39] | ‘Cause if that’s what it takes to get you to help my cousin | 如果这能换来你帮助我的堂兄 |
[04:42] | Go for it. | 那就动手吧 |
[04:44] | And sometimes they’re looking for a friend. | 而有时 他们在寻找朋友 |
[04:54] | My cousin is messing with shady dudes right now. | 我堂兄跟一群做非法生意的家伙混在了一起 |
[04:56] | Shady? Shady like drug dealers? | 什么非法生意 贩毒吗 |
[04:58] | I don’t bring my business around Dougie. I never have. | 我从来不会让道吉卷入我的事情 |
[05:00] | It’s this jacker named Lynch. | 这人叫林奇 |
[05:02] | Punkass runs a crew that does big robberies. | 这流氓有一个团伙在做大型抢劫 |
[05:05] | Every time they do a job somebody gets hurt…Or worse. | 每次他们行动 都会有人受伤 甚至会死 |
[05:08] | They’re working an angle on Dougie. | 他们在打道吉的主意 |
[05:10] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这样说 |
[05:11] | They’re not hanging out with him ’cause they think he’s cool. | 他们不和他一起是因为他们觉得他不合群 |
[05:15] | D-Dougie’s slow. | 道吉反映迟钝 |
[05:17] | I told him to stay away from Lynch and his crew | 我告诉过他远离林奇和他的团伙 |
[05:19] | But they keep buying him stuff and taking him to parties. | 但他们还是不断地给他买东西 带他去派对 |
[05:21] | I mean he thinks they’re friends. | 他认为他们是朋友 |
[05:23] | I talked to Lynch man-to-man | 我认真地和林奇谈过 |
[05:25] | Told him to leave Dougie alone. | 叫他别缠着道吉 |
[05:27] | I can see that went well. | 我看出来了 感觉挺有效的 |
[05:28] | His whole crew jumped me. | 他的手下袭击了我 |
[05:29] | There wasn’t much talking after that. | 之后我们就再也没谈过了 |
[05:32] | These guys are strapped man. | 这些家伙手头很紧 |
[05:33] | I need a guy like you | 我需要一个像你这样的家伙 |
[05:34] | With the tricks and everything. | 什么都会 很有本事 |
[05:35] | Five grand. | 五千美元 |
[05:36] | I’m figuring we mount up and ride on these jokers. | 我们可以给这些混蛋来个先”引诱”再”绝杀” |
[05:39] | How’s that sound? | 你觉得怎样 |
[05:40] | Like a good way to get somebody killed. | 貌似是个杀人的好办法 |
[05:42] | You don’t need a hit man Sugar. | 但你不需要杀手 苏格 |
[05:44] | You need to move your cousin get him off of Lynch’s radar. | 你需要转移你的堂兄 让他远离林奇的控制 |
[05:46] | You know how long it took Dougie to get on his own two feet? | 你知道道吉花了多长时间去安定下来 |
[05:49] | He’s got his own place now a job. | 他现在有地方住了 有工作了 |
[05:50] | I can’t make him start over. | 我不能让他重新开始 |
[05:52] | I’m not gonna let Lynch do that to him. | 我不能让林奇这样对他 |
[05:54] | If you don’t want the money fine I’ll do it myself. | 如果你不想要钱也行 我自己做 |
[05:57] | I’m sure Dougie would rather start over | 我相信道吉宁愿重新开始 |
[05:59] | than have to bury his cousin. | 也不愿毁了他堂弟 |
[06:01] | What happened to the badass that used to live here? | 那个曾经住在这的坏家伙到哪去了 |
[06:02] | When he comes back give him my number. | 他回来以后 告诉他我的电话 |
[06:08] | You’re just gonna let him go? | 你就这样让他走啦 |
[06:14] | Yeah? Ma? Are you okay? | 妈 你还好吧 |
[06:17] | No I’m coming right over. | 我现在就过去 |
[06:18] | It’s mom. It’s … It’s important. | 是我妈 非常重要 |
[06:28] | You’re getting the “Take a bite out of crime” Award? | 你得了一个”最佳制止犯罪”奖啊 |
[06:31] | It’s for citizen crime fighters. | 这是奖励给打击犯罪的公民的 |
[06:34] | This just happened out of the blue? | 这个奖就这样凭空得来? |
[06:35] | Well I mean you know | 你知道 |
[06:37] | That I’m the neighborhood-watch captain for my block | 我是我这个街道的社区巡守队长 |
[06:39] | And it didn’t hurt | 我上两个月 |
[06:41] | that I called in three stolen cars in the last two months. | 检举的三辆被偷的车也并无坏处 |
[06:43] | You mean the cars I asked you to call in the ones I stole? | 你在说我叫你打的那个电话 检举我偷的车吗 |
[06:46] | They’re giving me a plaque! | 他们给了我一个牌匾 |
[06:49] | Now I’m allowed to have one guest at the reception | 还说我可以带一个嘉宾到接待处 |
[06:52] | But you have to dress up | 但你得着装得体 |
[06:53] | Because the chief of police is gonna be there. | 因为警察局长会在那 |
[06:56] | Mom I can’t be in a room full of cops | 妈 我不能待在一个因为我犯的罪 |
[06:58] | giving you an award for reporting crimes I committed! | 而给予你奖励 还全是警察的地方 |
[07:03] | Do you want me to be the only person there with no family? | 你希望我是唯一一个没有亲戚到场的人吗 |
[07:06] | I mean it’s not like I can ask Nate to fly in from Vegas. | 我又不能叫内特从拉斯维加斯飞回来 |
[07:09] | Noon on Saturday. | 星期六中午 |
[07:12] | -Hey guys. -Hi honey. | -大家好啊 -好啊 亲爱的 |
[07:14] | Hey Maddy you got some sugar? | 曼迪 你有糖吗 |
[07:16] | Ms. Reynolds wants to make me some caramelized strawberries. | 雷诺兹夫人想给我做焦糖草莓 |
[07:18] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[07:20] | Hey you saw about the award. Pretty cool huh? | 你看到这个奖状了吧 很不错吧 |
[07:23] | Sam nominated me. | 山姆提名我的 |
[07:24] | Well more like I signed the paperwork | 其实我只是在她填好的 |
[07:25] | that she already filled out. | 表格上签了个字 |
[07:27] | Hey so is Fi gonna help you check into Claude? | 菲会帮你调查克劳德的吧 |
[07:29] | She’s asking around. | 她在四处打听 |
[07:31] | Good ’cause I ran his name through some channels | 很好 我通过很多途径查过他 |
[07:33] | And I got nothing. | 什么也没查到 |
[07:34] | Thanks Maddy. | 谢谢 曼迪 |
[07:35] | I’ll bring some over later. | 晚些时候我会带些过来 |
[07:39] | So… | 怎么样呢 |
[07:46] | Hi Fi. | 菲 |
[07:51] | So? | 怎么样了 |
[07:54] | What? | 什么 |
[07:56] | Did you get a chance to make any calls? | 你打电话了吗 |
[07:59] | Oh you mean about Claude? I sure did. | 你说克劳德? 我问过了 |
[08:01] | Heard some disturbing things too. | 听到了一些让人棘手的事 |
[08:04] | I wrote it all down on a piece of paper | 我写在一张纸上了 |
[08:05] | But I just can’t remember where I put it. | 但我不记得放在哪了 |
[08:07] | I’m very distracted. | 我现在有点儿心神不宁 |
[08:09] | I keep thinking about Sugar and his cousin. | 一直在想苏格和他堂兄的事 |
[08:11] | You were there Fi. I told him what he needed to do. | 你也在那 菲 我告诉过他该怎么做 |
[08:14] | If he doesn’t want to listen | 如果他不听 |
[08:15] | -that’s not my problem. -What about Dougie? | -那是他的事 -那道吉呢 |
[08:18] | Are we gonna let Sugar | 我们就这样让苏格 |
[08:19] | make a bad decision for his cousin too? | 为他的堂兄做一个错误的决定吗 |
[08:26] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[08:28] | Claude is former Australian S.I.S. | 克劳德以前是澳大利亚秘密情报局的 |
[08:33] | Real name Tomas Smalling | 真名叫托马斯·斯莫林 |
[08:35] | Which is why Sam hit a dead end. | 所以山姆才会什么也查不到 |
[08:41] | You say Sugar’s not your problem? | 你说苏格的事不关你的事 |
[08:42] | Did you ever stop and think | 你有没有认真想过 |
[08:44] | Gilroy’s not your problem either? | 吉尔洛的事也不关你的事 |
[08:57] | My man! | 我的好兄弟 |
[09:01] | Yeah okay. | 好吧 |
[09:05] | Guns and duct tape. When do we go? | 枪和胶带 我们什么时候出发 |
[09:09] | We don’t go ever Sugar. | 我们哪也不去 苏格 |
[09:11] | You said you would help. | 你说过你会帮忙的 |
[09:13] | I will but my way | 我会 以我的方式 |
[09:14] | So no mounting up no riding on people. | 没有”引诱” 更没有”绝杀” |
[09:16] | Okay so how’s your way? Go through the roof? | 好的 你的方法是什么? 从房顶进去? |
[09:18] | Go “Mission Impossible” On his ass? | 上演”碟中谍”吗? |
[09:20] | That would fall into the riding category so no no. | 那就变成”绝杀”了 不行不行 |
[09:23] | First I check into Lynch | 首先 我会调查林奇 |
[09:24] | See why he’s so interested in your cousin. | 调查清楚为什么他对你的堂兄感兴趣 |
[09:26] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[09:28] | You’re gonna leave town. | 你要离开城里一段时间 |
[09:30] | I ride the pine while you handle this? | 我离开? 你办事? |
[09:33] | That punk sent guys looking for me at a club I work out of. | 那兔崽子派人在我之前工作的俱乐部找我 |
[09:35] | I mean I need to answer. | 我需要答案 |
[09:36] | Yeah that’s the kind of thinking we don’t need. | 这事你不用管 |
[09:38] | You want to help your cousin? You want me to help? | 你希望我帮你堂兄吗 你希望我帮忙吗 |
[09:41] | Then you will leave town. | 那你就得离开这座城市 |
[09:42] | You will take a trip and you will wait for my call. | 你得离开一段时间 等我电话 |
[09:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:48] | 苏格 客户 | |
[09:51] | Great. Now where can I find Lynch? | 很好 那我在哪里可以找到林奇 |
[09:55] | Whether it’s a drug compound in the mountains of Colombia | 是哥伦比亚的毒枭 |
[09:59] | or a tropical estate in miami | 还是迈阿密的房地产商 |
[10:01] | Nothing says success like a lot of land. | 看看他的地盘就知道了 |
[10:03] | Of course the more land someone has | 当然 他拥有的土地越多 |
[10:06] | the easier it is to hide out and do surveillance. | 在隐蔽处监视就更容易 |
[10:08] | Lush landscaping may be beautiful | 良好的绿化也许很漂亮 |
[10:10] | but it’s hardly secure. | 但是很不安全 |
[10:12] | I see two on the deck including Lynch. | 我看到天台上有两个人 林奇也在 |
[10:14] | Let me guess –the one with the pinky ring. | 我猜带淡红戒指的那个就是林奇 |
[10:18] | How’s it going Fi? | 菲 你那边怎么样 |
[10:19] | Single-latch sliding window | 房子一旁有一扇 |
[10:21] | On the side of the house. | 单锁滑动窗户 |
[10:22] | Getting in shouldn’t be a problem once they leave. | 等他们一离开应该就能进去 |
[10:26] | Well Lynch and his crew stay plenty busy. | 林奇和他的随从整天都很忙 |
[10:28] | They’ve hit everything from banks to car washes. | 忙于各种事务 去银行啊 洗车啊 |
[10:30] | How is it they don’t get arrested? | 那他怎么没被抓 |
[10:32] | Well Lynch is pretty thorough about covering his tracks. | 林奇很会掩盖自己的行踪 |
[10:35] | They don’t leave anybody around to tell the story. | 他们对知情者从不留活口 |
[10:37] | That guy’s a public health hazard. | 那家伙是个公害 |
[10:40] | 林奇 公害 | |
[10:45] | Could be game time. Fi don’t forget to plant that bug. | 游戏开始了 菲 不要忘记装窃听器 |
[10:51] | A minivan. | 有辆小货车 |
[10:53] | Lynch doesn’t strike me as the soccer-dad type. | 林奇并不像是很高调 |
[10:55] | Well it can’t hurt to find out where they’re headed. | 搞清楚他们去哪应该不难 |
[10:57] | Can you two handle the house while I follow Lynch? | 我去跟踪林奇 你们俩能搞定这边吗 |
[10:59] | So we’re gonna take the bus home? | 那我们搭公车回去吗 |
[11:01] | Okay fine. Save gas. Help the planet. | 好吧 节能减排 拯救地球 |
[11:04] | Hey I’m as green as the next guy you know. | 我们俩都很有环保意识 |
[11:08] | Finding the best place in a house to hide a bug | 在房子里找个藏窃听器的 |
[11:10] | can be tough | 最佳位置是很困难的 |
[11:11] | But if you can’t wire every room for sound | 如果你不能在每个房间都布线 |
[11:14] | The tv remote is a good all-purpose choice. | 那么遥控器是个万全的选择 |
[11:17] | It’s got a power source | 它有电源 |
[11:18] | It’s kept in areas where people gather | 它放在人员聚集区 |
[11:20] | And it’s usually in the hand | 而且通常掌握它的 |
[11:22] | of the most powerful guy in the room. | 都是那里最有权力的人 |
[11:25] | Bug’s in place Sam. | 窃听器装好了 山姆 |
[11:26] | Look around but make it quick. | 注意四周 动作快点 |
[11:48] | Sam? I found something. | 山姆 我有发现 |
[11:49] | What are you seeing? | 你看到什么了 |
[11:50] | Looks like Lynch have something special planned | 看来林奇有个特别计划 |
[11:52] | Something very special. | 非常特别 |
[11:55] | Special? How do you mean? | 特别 什么意思 |
[11:57] | He’s got enough firepower | 他的枪械 |
[11:58] | for a full-scale amphibious assault — | 足够进行一场两栖登陆作战了 |
[12:00] | Machine guns mini oxygen tanks dive watches. | 机关枪 小氧气罐 潜水表 |
[12:04] | Maybe he’s planning some sort of water heist. | 也许他只是在计划一场水下抢劫 |
[12:07] | Either that or he likes to snorkel. | 或许他喜欢潜水 |
[12:09] | Get your pictures and get out of there Fi. | 照完赶紧出来 菲 |
[12:22] | You can often tell | 当一帮人要出去杀人时 |
[12:23] | when a team of guys is going out to kill someone. | 通常都是有迹可循的 |
[12:26] | There’s something about the way they drive — | 他们开车的方式很特别 |
[12:28] | Always below the speed limit | 通常车速会低于限速 |
[12:30] | always careful at stop signs. | 通常很注意红绿灯 |
[12:34] | There’s something about the way they move — | 他们移动也很特别 |
[12:36] | A little strut a hard set to the jaw. | 一副正派的样子 嘴角却很不自然 |
[12:39] | See it enough times you don’t even need clues | 看多了 你就根本不需要其他线索 |
[12:42] | Like the target’s car sitting in the driveway. | 例如目标车辆停在车道上 |
[12:47] | Time to get busy? | 要行动了吗 |
[12:49] | Sugar tell me you left town. | 苏格 告诉我你已经走了 |
[12:51] | No man don’t worry. | 没有 不要担心 伙计 |
[12:52] | Dug in at my stash house. | 我把道格藏起来了 |
[12:54] | Nobody knows where it is. | 没人知道在哪 |
[12:55] | Lynch knows. He’s out front. | 林奇知道 他就在外面 |
[12:57] | Go out back right now. | 赶紧从后面出来 |
[12:59] | What? | 什么 |
[13:00] | Oh he wants to go “Tombstone”? | 他想找死吗 |
[13:02] | Fine! I’m strapped to the nines! | 那就来吧 我有枪 |
[13:03] | We can settle this right now! | 我们现在就能把他们解决掉 |
[13:05] | No no Sugar. There’s too many. | 不 苏格 他们人很多 |
[13:06] | Get out now. Get out now! | 赶紧出来 赶紧 |
[13:08] | No go bro. I’m not letting him run me out of my house! | 我不走 哥们 我不会让他得逞 |
[13:44] | Microwaves are one of the most dangerous appliances | 微波炉是家里修起来 |
[13:47] | in the home to repair or modify | 最危险的电器之一 |
[13:49] | But in a pinch | 但是紧急情况下 |
[13:49] | You can use their extremely high voltage to your advantage. | 你可以好好利用它超级高的电压 |
[13:53] | -Did he go down? -I don’t know. I can’t see. | -他倒下了吗 -不知道 我看不见 |
[13:57] | Remove a microwave’s surge inhibitor | 微波炉爆炸会产生巨大的能量 |
[14:00] | Mix in some reactive household cleaning supplies | 再加点活性清洁剂和真空罐子 |
[14:03] | and pressurized cans and a fistful of silverware… | 以及一把餐具那就更加威力无穷了 |
[14:16] | I think we got him. | 我想我们射中他了 |
[14:18] | Let’s make sure. Cover . | 进去确认一下 注意隐蔽 |
[14:22] | …Make sure the door is sealed tight… | 门一定要封死 |
[14:25] | Now you want to use duct tape. | 你现在想用胶带对付他们吗 |
[14:30] | …And to save time just press “Popcorn.” | 为了节约时间 直接按”爆炒”键 |
[14:39] | Do it right and you have the makings of a very big… | 正确操作的话 就会有炸弹的效果 |
[14:51] | Sorry bro. | 很抱歉 哥们 |
[14:52] | I’m staining your leather. | 我弄脏了你的真皮座椅 |
[14:54] | You better stay alive | 你最好是活着 |
[14:55] | ’cause I’m gonna make you clean that later. | 因为回头你还得给我弄干净 |
[15:10] | Four shots from assault rifles | 被突击步枪射中4枪 |
[15:12] | And somehow Sugar is still breathing. | 他居然还有口气 |
[15:14] | I talked to the doctor. | 我跟医生谈了 |
[15:15] | He’s touch-and-go but if you hadn’t been there Mike | 他还是有生命危险 但是如果你不在的话 |
[15:17] | He would have just been go. | 他估计就直接一命呜呼了 |
[15:19] | Police say anything? | 警察怎么说 |
[15:20] | Uh drug dealer gunned down in a stash house | 毒贩在藏身处被枪击 |
[15:22] | Doesn’t exactly get you you know front-burner status. | 没有明确提到你 就是前院爆炸的事 |
[15:25] | The car they were using was torched | 他们之前开的车被烧了 |
[15:27] | So there’s no evidence there. | 所以没有留下任何证据 |
[15:28] | -We need to get Dougie out of town. -No. | -我们得把道吉送走 -不 |
[15:30] | We pull Sugar’s cousin out now | 我们现在把他推出去 |
[15:32] | Lynch just moves on to a new heist. | 林奇只会继续找别人 |
[15:33] | Someone else winds up in his crosshairs. | 别人就会死在他的狙击枪下 |
[15:35] | I want this to be his last job. | 我希望这是他最后一票 |
[15:36] | I’m glad to see you so fired up Michael | 迈克 我很高兴看到你这么热血沸腾 |
[15:39] | -But is this about taking Lynch down or helping Dougie? -Both. | -但是这是在扳倒林奇呢还是在帮道吉 -都是 |
[15:41] | As long as Lynch needs Dougie for a job | 只要林奇还用得着道吉 |
[15:43] | He’s safe until it goes down. | 他就是安全的 |
[15:45] | Well that’s great | 很好 |
[15:45] | Except we know nothing | 不过我们对林奇 |
[15:47] | about this job. | 交给道格的任务一无所知 |
[15:48] | Well we have some work to do don’t we? | 那我们就得自己动手了 是吧 |
[15:50] | Guys how about this — | 伙计们 这样可以吗 |
[15:51] | Mike you still have your meeting | 迈克 你继续与 |
[15:52] | with Gilroy and Claude right? | 吉尔洛和克劳德会面 好吧 |
[15:54] | Focus on that. I’ll talk to Dougie. | 盯紧那边 我去找道吉谈 |
[15:56] | He’s been hanging out with Lynch. | 他一直和林奇混 |
[15:58] | Maybe he heard something. | 也许他听到了些什么 |
[15:59] | And if we have to move him on short notice | 如果我们必须短时间内送走他 |
[16:00] | I’m a familiar face. | 那就由我来 我面熟 |
[16:02] | Great. | 好的 |
[16:04] | Fiona maybe I could borrow your car? | 菲奥娜 我能借一下你的车吗 |
[16:08] | The charger’s a little stained. | 我的车上有血渍 |
[16:21] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[16:22] | I can’t stay for long. | 我时间不多 |
[16:24] | I just wanted to make sure that our first strategy session | 我只是想确保我们第一次战略行动 |
[16:27] | gets off on the right foot. | 顺利进行 |
[16:29] | Team building is a process | 团队建设很漫长 |
[16:30] | So I thought I’d help speed it up. | 所以我认为得提点速 |
[16:32] | Matching watches perfectly synchronized… | 这是我们的队表 与我的 |
[16:35] | with mine. | 完全同步 |
[16:36] | If you look like a team you’ll act like one. | 看起来像个团队就会有个团队的样子 |
[16:38] | Maybe we should get jerseys. | 也许我们应该搞点套衫 |
[16:40] | Feast your eyes on the third-floor window | 盯紧三楼 |
[16:43] | Second from the left. | 左边第二个窗户 |
[16:44] | My file arrives in that room on Friday evening. | 星期五晚上我要的文件就会送达那里 |
[16:47] | On Sunday morning it’s headed for processing. | 星期天早上 它就会按程序处理 |
[16:50] | You two will get it Saturday. | 你们俩星期六就得搞到手 |
[16:52] | Since Claude has the expertise | 鉴于克劳德在获取东西方面 |
[16:55] | in the getting-things field | 有专长 |
[16:55] | He will take the lead. | 就由他来负责这次行动 |
[16:56] | You don’t mind do you Michael? | 你不介意 对吧 迈克 |
[16:58] | Go team. | 团队第一 |
[16:59] | Excellent. | 棒极了 |
[17:00] | Did you know that your resting pulse | 你们知不知道你们的静脉 |
[17:02] | tends to synchronize with your watch? | 会和你们的表同步 |
[17:03] | That means | 也就是说 |
[17:04] | by the end of today our hearts will beat as one. | 今天过后我们的心就会一起跳动 |
[17:08] | I’ll leave you both to ponder the possibilities. | 你们俩慢慢筹划 |
[17:11] | Ta-ta. | 再见 |
[17:15] | You just create a diversion. Cover the alley. | 你只管转移视线 保证巷子里没人 |
[17:18] | I get the file. | 我去拿文件 |
[17:21] | That’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[17:22] | You need more? | 不够吗 |
[17:24] | How are you getting in? | 你怎么进去 |
[17:25] | From the outside. Not your problem. | 从外边 不关你的事 |
[17:27] | Well it is | 如果你要我成功转移视线的话 |
[17:29] | if you want me to stage an effective diversion. | 那就关我的事 |
[17:30] | Look just make certain no one on the street | 你只要保证到时候街上没人 |
[17:33] | is looking down that alley when the time comes. | 盯着那条巷子就行了 |
[17:36] | What about the security on the third floor? | 那三楼的保安怎么办 |
[17:37] | One guard? | 一个保安 |
[17:39] | If he sees me it’ll be the last thing he ever sees. | 如果他看见我 我就杀了他 |
[17:52] | Usually I get some kind of advance notice | 通常 别人拜访我之前 |
[17:54] | before somebody pays a visit. | 我都会感应得到 |
[17:55] | Yeah it’s weird how that goes. | 那样确实很奇怪 |
[17:57] | If you’re with the independent-living program | 你参与”自住”项目 |
[17:58] | What happened to Ms. Lee? | 李太太怎么办 |
[18:00] | -Who? Berta? -Yeah. | -谁 贝塔吗 -是的 |
[18:01] | No no she’s county. I’m city. | 不 她在乡下 我在城里 |
[18:02] | State’s gonna send somebody in a month or two. | 州政府会在一两个月内派人来 |
[18:04] | Then a tri-joint panel does their review. | 然后三方再一起评估 |
[18:06] | It’s a whole big deal. | 是件大事 |
[18:08] | Well Dougie’s a big help around here. | 道吉在这帮了很多忙 |
[18:10] | We love him. You’ll see. | 我们都喜欢他 你一会就知道了 |
[18:12] | Hey Dougie. | 道吉 |
[18:15] | 道奇 苏格的表兄 | |
[18:17] | Somebody from the program wants to see you. | 项目上的人想见你 |
[18:19] | Dougie how you doing? Chuck Finley. | 道吉 你好吗 我是恰克·芬利 |
[18:21] | I’m fine sir. Thanks. | 我很好 先生 谢谢 |
[18:22] | -Tell him what you do Dougie. -Okay. | -告诉他你做的事 道吉 -好的 |
[18:27] | I have to make sure that the door to the storage room | 我必须确保在打开大门之前 |
[18:30] | is shut real tight before we open the big door | 储藏室的门是紧闭的 |
[18:32] | So the bad air doesn’t get the flowers | 这样不好的空气就不会影响到花了 |
[18:34] | When the cars drive out | 当车驶出时 |
[18:36] | And then when the deliveries come in | 然后送货的车开进来时 |
[18:38] | I have to do the same thing except backwards. | 我必须做同样的事 除了后一部分 |
[18:41] | Sounds like a lot to remember. | 听起来有很多 |
[18:42] | I’m good at it. | 我很擅长这个 |
[18:43] | Mr. Autry says I’m vigilant. | 奥特里先生说我很细心 |
[18:45] | oh it’s cold in here isn’t it? | 这里面好冷 是吧 |
[18:48] | It’s good for the flowers. | 这样对花好 |
[18:50] | Were you in the navy? | 你曾在海军呆过吗 |
[18:52] | A-a lot of people in the navy wear those. | 很多在海军带过的人都戴这个 |
[18:53] | They’re called luminox. | 他们叫军表 |
[18:54] | Yeah. Good catch. I was in the navy. | 好眼力 我确实在海军呆过 |
[18:56] | Yeah I tried out to be in the army | 我也试过参军 |
[18:59] | But they said I didn’t pass the test. | 但他们说我没有通过测试 |
[19:02] | My friend Mr. Lynch –he’s a marine. | 我朋友林奇先生就是一名海军陆战队员 |
[19:04] | He still goes on missions sometimes. | 他现在有时都还要执行任务 |
[19:06] | He said maybe I could help out on one. | 他说也许有一个任务我也能帮上忙 |
[19:08] | That’s cool. When is it? | 很好 什么时候 |
[19:10] | I don’t know. I’m on alert status. | 我不知道 我时刻保持战备状态 |
[19:12] | Did he say what you’d be doing? | 他有说要你做什么吗 |
[19:14] | No. | 没有 |
[19:15] | He just said to be ready. | 他只是让我准备好 |
[19:16] | Well Mr. Lynch sounds like a cool friend. | 林奇先生听起来很神秘 |
[19:19] | You want to meet him? He’s having a party today. | 你想见他吗 他今天要举行一个派对 |
[19:21] | Oh that sounds fun Dougie | 听起来很有趣 道吉 |
[19:23] | but I got a lot of work to do | 但我有太多工作要做了 |
[19:24] | So you go do your thing | 你先忙吧 |
[19:25] | And I’ll catch up with you in a bit. | 我随后再联系你 |
[19:27] | Okay. See you later. | 好的 再见 |
[19:28] | Yeah thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[19:32] | Fi are you in a partying mood? | 菲 有兴趣参加派对吗 |
[19:44] | Infiltrating hostile territory is all about blending in | 渗透到敌营最重要的就是要与周围相协调 |
[19:48] | Which means if you’re a sniper in the bush | 也就是说如果你是树林里的狙击手 |
[19:50] | You wear a ghillie suit | 你就得穿迷彩装 |
[19:52] | And if you’re a beautiful woman at a miami house party | 如果你是参加迈阿密别墅派对的美人 |
[19:55] | You wear a slinky dress. | 你就要穿得性感 |
[20:00] | Retard’s looking bored. Watch this. | 我们的小帮手看起来很无聊 看我的 |
[20:03] | Dougie have a little shot with me. | 道吉 喝一杯 |
[20:06] | Cheers pal. | 干杯 朋友 |
[20:09] | It’s good huh? | 还不错 对吧 |
[20:16] | Show us some moves. | 跳一个给我们看看 |
[20:18] | There it is huh? | 就是这样 |
[20:24] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[20:29] | Excuse me folks. | 麻烦大家让一下 |
[20:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:33] | Enjoy the party. | 玩得开心点 |
[20:35] | Lynch just called a meeting. | 林奇刚刚召集了一场会议 |
[20:37] | That’s great. Stay close. | 不错 站近点偷听 |
[20:38] | Looks like it’s members only. | 似乎只有成员能在那里 |
[20:40] | Well then you got to join the club Fi. | 那你就加入他们 菲 |
[20:42] | We got to get ears on those guys. | 我们得知道那些人在说什么 |
[20:44] | A bug is only as good as what it hears | 窃听器只有窃听到内容才算发挥了作用 |
[20:46] | so if the discussion you want to be part of | 如果你想加入的会谈 |
[20:49] | isn’t taking place around your listening device | 离你的窃听器太远 |
[20:52] | you have two choices. | 你有两种选择 |
[20:53] | You can move the discussion or you can move the bug. | 你改变谈话地点 或者移动窃听器 |
[20:57] | Uh excuse me. Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[20:59] | This room’s off-limits now. | 这个房间现在禁止入内 |
[21:01] | Well I –my car keys were in my pocket and I was — | 我的车钥匙本来在我的口袋里 |
[21:05] | Your keys honey we can help you find them later all right? | 宝贝 我们待会儿帮你找 好吗 |
[21:07] | No! They’re in here. | 不 钥匙就在这里 |
[21:09] | They fall down the cracks. | 掉在沙发缝里了 |
[21:10] | If we can’t find them | 如果找不到钥匙 |
[21:11] | I’ll give you a ride myself personally all right? | 我亲自送你回家 好吗 |
[21:13] | -Call me. -Enjoy the party. | -给我打电话 -玩得开心 |
[21:18] | I just got off the phone with Bolo. | 我刚接到博洛打来的电话 |
[21:20] | He said he found us a thief | 我说他帮我们找到了一个小偷 |
[21:21] | who can get us the last piece of hardware we need. | 可以帮我们偷到机械的最后一部分 |
[21:23] | Sweet. How soon can we get it? | 太好了 最快什么时候能拿到 |
[21:25] | He’s making the intro tomorrow with La Covacha. | 明天他会介绍拉·科瓦彻 |
[21:27] | Way to go Fi. | 走吧 菲 |
[21:28] | We got the retard. | 只要有了他帮忙 |
[21:29] | We’ll get the hardware and be good to go. | 我们就能拿到机械然后离开了 |
[21:35] | Those are some grade-a sons of bitches in there. | 真是群混蛋 |
[21:41] | Where’s your gun Sam? | 你的枪呢 山姆 |
[21:42] | I moved it Fi for your own good. | 我放在别的地方了 菲 为了你好 |
[21:45] | Look if it’ll make you feel any better | 但愿能让你心情好一些 |
[21:47] | I think your trick with the bug gave us something we could use. | 你安装的窃听器告诉了我们有用的信息 |
[21:49] | Yeah if we can use it to bludgeon Lynch to death | 如果能用它来致林奇于死地 |
[21:51] | I’ll feel much better. | 我会更开心 |
[21:52] | One step at a time Fi. | 一步一个脚印慢慢来 菲 |
[21:53] | Lynch is meeting with a thief. | 林奇要和小偷见面 |
[21:54] | Good news is he’s never seen the guy. | 好的消息是他从没见过那个人 |
[21:56] | I know somebody else he’s never seen. | 我还认识一个他从没见过的人 |
[22:06] | You’ll know Bolo when you see him? | 你认识博洛吗 |
[22:09] | Yeah I figured if he’s pimping thieves | 我猜既然他介绍生意给小偷 |
[22:10] | he must be a fence so I called Barry. | 他一定倒卖赃物 我给巴瑞打了电话 |
[22:12] | He knew him | 他认识他 |
[22:13] | gave me a description of the guy and his car. | 告诉了我这个人和他的车什么样 |
[22:15] | And there it is. | 他来了 |
[22:21] | Got the cooperation juice ready? | 为了让他合作用的果汁准备好了吗 |
[22:23] | Yeah it’s ready. | 准备好了 |
[22:24] | Let’s do this doc. | 开始吧 医生 |
[22:33] | 博洛 中间人 | |
[22:38] | Bolo right? | 是博洛吗 |
[22:39] | Hey uh somebody left a note for you. | 有人给你留了字条 |
[22:41] | -A note? -Yeah it’s right back here. | -字条 -没错 在后面 |
[22:42] | Everyone knows about the placebo effect. | 谁都知道安慰剂的作用 |
[22:45] | People get healed by sugar water | 糖水就能治病 |
[22:47] | because they think it’s medicine. | 因为病人以为那是药品 |
[22:48] | You can’t just bring it to me? | 你不能直接拿给我吗 |
[22:49] | Oh it’s right around the corner here. | 这里转弯太多了 |
[22:50] | Of course the placebo doesn’t just work for medicine. | 当然 安慰剂不仅仅可以当做药品 |
[22:53] | Whoa man! What the hell? | 老兄 这是什么 |
[22:54] | You’re gonna want to hold still for this. | 你最好别动 |
[22:56] | It turns out fake poisons work pretty well too | 假装成是毒药的效果也不错 |
[22:59] | which is useful when you need someone terrified enough | 当你想吓蒙一个人 |
[23:02] | to do whatever you say. | 让他言听计从 |
[23:03] | You’ve just been injected | 你刚被注射了 |
[23:04] | with 3 cc’s of methyl chlorate benzamide. | 3毫升甲基苯甲酰胺氯酸盐 |
[23:07] | That’s science talk for | 那是学名 |
[23:08] | “You got five hours to live unless you find an antidote.” | 你只能活5个小时 除非你有解药 |
[23:11] | Oh my god. Who are you guys? Man what do you — | 天啊 你们是谁 你们要做什么 |
[23:12] | Doesn’t matter. Shut up and focus. | 那不重要 闭嘴听好 |
[23:14] | Now you’ll get the antidote | 如果照我说的做 |
[23:15] | if and only if you do exactly as say. | 就给你解药 |
[23:18] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[23:19] | I understand! I understand! | 我明白 |
[23:19] | Good. You are going to call whoever you’re introducing to Lynch. | 好 你打电话给你要介绍给林奇的人 |
[23:24] | You will tell him to go back home. | 你叫他回家 |
[23:26] | -I am him today. -Right. | -今天我就是他 -好 |
[23:30] | Try to stay calm. | 冷静下来 |
[23:31] | The faster your heart beats | 你的心跳越快 |
[23:33] | the faster the poison gets into your bloodstream. | 毒素在血液中流动的速度越快 |
[23:35] | Man I’m feeling a little uh –a little uh — | 老兄 我觉得有点… |
[23:38] | -Feverish? -Yeah. | -发热 -没错 |
[23:40] | Well that’s what happens when the chlorate kicks in. | 这就是氯酸盐开始生效了 |
[23:42] | Your hands will shake. | 你的手会发抖 |
[23:43] | Then you’ll have difficulty controlling your bowels. | 接着难以控制排便 |
[23:45] | Oh god. Why’d you do this to me man? | 天啊 为什么要对我这样 |
[23:47] | You’ll be fine if you get the antidote. | 注射解药后你就会没事了 |
[23:48] | Now pull yourself together and make sure Lynch likes me. | 现在振作起来 让林奇信任我 |
[23:53] | Lynch been a long time man. How you been? | 林奇 好久不见 最近怎么样 |
[23:57] | You been good? You look good. | 还不错吧 你看起来不错 |
[23:58] | Let’s get to the introductions Bolo. | 开始介绍吧 博洛 |
[24:00] | Right. | 好 |
[24:02] | This is D.J. the one man who can get you what you need. | 这是D.J. 他能给你你想要的东西 |
[24:06] | You’re familiar with heavy equipment right? | 你对重型器械了如指掌吗 |
[24:07] | Oh yeah. He knows heavy equipment like I know hot stones man. | 他对重型机械的了解如同我对热石的了解 |
[24:10] | Let’s make a deal. | 我们做个交易吧 |
[24:11] | You need to stop talking for a minute. Let me talk to D.J. | 你安静一会儿 我和D.J.说几句 |
[24:14] | Cool. Do your thing man. | 好 你们聊 |
[24:17] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[24:19] | Mm that there’s a hydraulic cutter/spreader on steroids. | 强力的液压切割机 |
[24:24] | Some people call it the jaws of life. | 也叫”死里逃生”[著名液压机的牌子] |
[24:26] | Can you get one for me? | 你能给我弄到一台吗 |
[24:27] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[24:29] | D.J. hot-wired a-a front loader | D.J.用电线就启动了一台装载机 |
[24:31] | and drove it off a live construction site. | 然后就把它开走了 |
[24:32] | You think he can’t get one of those man? | 你以为他弄不到那个吗 |
[24:33] | He can get anything you need. | 他有求必应 |
[24:34] | Won’t be easy seeing how only emergency-response agencies | 不太容易 只有很少的几家急救公司 |
[24:38] | are allowed to have that kind. | 有这种机械 |
[24:39] | Well if I could get it at walmart | 如果我能在沃尔玛超市买到 |
[24:41] | I wouldn’t need you would I? | 我就不需要你了 |
[24:46] | You sure you can’t use the step-down version? | 你不能退而求其次吗 |
[24:48] | Still cuts through metal like butter | 也可以削铁如泥 |
[24:49] | just takes a little longer. | 只是多花点时间 |
[24:50] | What are you cutting on? | 你想切什么东西 |
[24:52] | There’s a can of tuna I’m having trouble with. | 我想开一罐金枪鱼 |
[24:55] | Yeah where is this can of tuna? Do you have a power source? | 这罐金枪鱼在哪里 你有电源吗 |
[24:58] | I mean the more details I know the better job I do. | 我知道越多细节 我办事越容易 |
[25:01] | You don’t get details. | 你不用知道细节 |
[25:02] | You get little pieces of green paper called money… | 你会得到绿色纸片 也就是钱 |
[25:05] | When I get my equipment. | 我什么时候能拿到东西 |
[25:06] | You want the gig or not? | 你做还是不做 |
[25:09] | He wants it! | 他肯定做 |
[25:11] | I know a match when I see a match and this is a match. | 我觉得这事能成就真能成 我觉得行 |
[25:13] | Can we shake on this please? | 握手成交吧 |
[25:15] | It’s gonna take a few days for your little dream to come true. | 需要几天才行 |
[25:17] | You get one day. | 你只有一天时间 |
[25:20] | Otherwise I find somebody else. | 要不我就找别人了 |
[25:21] | Oh no. No no. You can’t do that. | 不 你不能这样 |
[25:24] | Tell him it’s a deal. | 告诉他成交了 |
[25:25] | Working undercover is all about judgment calls. | 间谍工作需要当机立断 |
[25:28] | Give the bad guy too little help | 只给坏人一点儿好处 |
[25:30] | and you can’t do your job. | 你办不成事 |
[25:31] | D.J. say it’s a deal. | D.J.答应吧 |
[25:33] | Give the bad guy too much help | 给坏人太多好处 |
[25:34] | and you become part of the problem. Deal. | 你就成了帮凶 成交 |
[25:37] | It’s a tough call | 这是个艰难的决定 |
[25:38] | but sometimes things have to get worse | 但有时阳光 |
[25:40] | before they get better. | 总在风雨后 |
[25:51] | You know I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[25:52] | We got all these pieces and still no answer. | 我们有了这么多线索却没有结果 |
[25:54] | Dougie’s out there flapping in the breeze | 道吉依然被蒙在鼓里 |
[25:56] | and now we have less than a day to pull him in? | 现在我们只有不到一天的时间帮他抽身 |
[25:58] | There has to be a connection to the flower mart. | 应该和花卉市场有关 |
[26:00] | Otherwise they wouldn’t need Dougie. | 否则他们不会需要道吉 |
[26:02] | No thing is there’s not enough cash there | 不 问题是这么做得到的钱 |
[26:04] | to justify a major heist. | 甚至不够给抢劫罪辩护 |
[26:05] | And Lynch isn’t doing this to steal a dozen roses. | 林奇不会因此盗窃玫瑰 |
[26:08] | Well those flowers have to go somewhere. | 这些花一定运到哪里去了 |
[26:09] | Lynch might be using a delivery to get access to a target. | 林奇可能利用货运接近目标 |
[26:13] | Makes sense. | 说得通 |
[26:14] | He uses Doug to sneak his crew onto one of the vans. | 他利用道格把自己人安排进货车里 |
[26:16] | Well now you’re cooking with gas. | 你在用煤气做饭 |
[26:18] | You order a bunch of tulips | 你定了一束郁金香 |
[26:20] | and you get a full-scale heist to go with it. | 接着你所有东西都被偷走了 |
[26:22] | I’ll circle back to the flower mart | 我再去花卉市场看看 |
[26:23] | try and get my hands on the delivery schedule. | 调查一下送货时间表 |
[26:26] | Fi when Sam gets that schedule… | 菲 山姆拿到时间表之后 |
[26:28] | He’s gonna need help scouting locations Lynch might hit. | 需要人帮他找到林奇可能袭击的地点 |
[26:31] | Consider it covered. | 已经想到了 |
[26:35] | Oh I got word on your friend Claude’s preferred M.O. | 我知道克劳德喜欢的作案手段 |
[26:38] | I don’t know if this helps any | 我不知道有没有帮助 |
[26:39] | but he’s made a habit | 但他喜欢 |
[26:41] | of scaling the sides of buildings –free climbing. | 爬上建筑物 徒手 |
[26:44] | Helps a lot Fi. Thanks. | 很有帮助 菲 谢谢 |
[26:48] | Michael your ears must have been burning! | 迈克尔 你的耳朵一定坏了 |
[26:50] | I was just calling you! | 我刚给你打电话 |
[26:52] | Listen about the reception –I was wondering — | 听着 关于欢迎会 我刚正在想 |
[26:54] | Mom where’s that city-inspector shirt | 妈 爸爸偷设备的时候穿的 |
[26:57] | Dad used to wear when he was stealing equipment? | 那件检察官的衣服在哪儿 |
[27:00] | -You mean “Borrowing.” -Uh sure. | -你说”借来之服” -没错 |
[27:02] | Where is it? | 在哪儿 |
[27:04] | Move. | 我来找 |
[27:09] | A false wall? | 假墙 |
[27:11] | I’m surprised you never found it before. | 你以前竟然没发现过 |
[27:14] | Your dad liked to have a place to keep his private stuff. | 你爸喜欢把私人物品藏起来 |
[27:17] | Um you should find what you want in there. | 在那儿你能找到你想要的 |
[27:19] | Anyway so I needed a new outfit for Saturday | 周六我需要一身新行头 |
[27:23] | and while I was out I got something for you. | 我出去的时候帮你买了东西 |
[27:27] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[27:29] | Mom. | 妈 |
[27:30] | I know it’s not exactly your style | 我知道不是你的风格 |
[27:32] | but it goes great with my skirt. | 但和我的裙子很搭 |
[27:34] | About Saturday –something’s kind of come up. | 周六 可能有点事 |
[27:37] | So put it back down. | 那把它推迟 |
[27:39] | I can’t. It’s complicated. | 不行 很复杂 |
[27:41] | People could get hurt. | 可能有人会受伤 |
[27:44] | Well we certainly wouldn’t want that to happen. | 我们肯定不希望那样 |
[27:47] | So by all means do what it is you have to do. | 那做你必须做的事吧 |
[27:50] | I bought it on clearance. | 我在清仓甩卖时买的 |
[27:51] | I can’t return it so you might as well keep it. | 不能退货 你就收着吧 |
[27:59] | Mr. Autry I know it’s a pain | 奥特里先生 我知道可能很麻烦 |
[28:01] | but I need your whole delivery schedule. | 但我需要你所有的运货时间表 |
[28:03] | I’m a little busy right now. Can’t I just fax it later? | 我现在有点忙 我能等会儿传真给你吗 |
[28:05] | Look I’m sorry to rush you Mr. Autry | 我不好意思催你 奥特里先生 |
[28:07] | but I got to have it now. | 但我现在就要 |
[28:08] | I was supposed to turn my report in yesterday | 我本来昨天就应该上交报告 |
[28:10] | but the supe won’t take it without the schedule. | 但上级非要时间表不可 |
[28:12] | All right all right. I’ll be right back. | 没问题 马上回来 |
[28:13] | Appreciate it. | 多谢 |
[28:19] | That’s a pretty bouquet Doug. | 这花真好看 道格 |
[28:21] | Thanks. Mr. Autry said I could | 谢谢 奥特里先生说我可以 |
[28:22] | take flowers to my cousin. He got shot. | 把花献给哥哥 他被射伤了 |
[28:26] | Well I’ll tell you | 我告诉你 |
[28:27] | getting flowers helped me when I got shot. | 我被射伤的时候 收到花很高兴 |
[28:29] | You got shot? In action? | 你被射伤过 在行动中 |
[28:31] | Yeah we were pulling some civilian workers | 我们在科威特 |
[28:33] | out of a hot spot in Kuwait. | 把工作的平民就出危险区域 |
[28:34] | I caught a bullet on the way out. | 我在离开的时候被子弹射中了 |
[28:36] | After those flowers came | 收到花之后 |
[28:37] | I got better like lickety-split. | 我很快就复原了 |
[28:39] | That’s cool. I hope these work. | 太好了 我希望这些会有用 |
[28:42] | Mr. Finley. | 芬利先生 |
[28:43] | All our deliveries for the next two weeks. | 下两周的运货表 |
[28:45] | That is great. Boy have you bailed me out. | 太棒了 你帮了我一个大忙 |
[28:47] | Thanks. See you Dougie. | 谢谢 再见 道吉 |
[28:52] | Even the most skilled operative | 最有经验的刑警 |
[28:54] | knows a good plan is 10% execution | 都认为好的计划源于10%的执行 |
[28:57] | 90% preparation. | 90%的准备 |
[28:59] | Advance work is crucial | 如果你想行动成功 |
[29:00] | If you want an operation to be successful. | 事先的准备至关重要 |
[29:02] | Advance work is also crucial | 如果你想让行动失败 |
[29:04] | If you want an operation to fail. | 事先的准备还是非常重要 |
[29:08] | For example for someone who likes to break into buildings | 比如 有人喜欢徒手攀爬 |
[29:11] | by free climbing | 进入建筑物 |
[29:13] | tampering with potential handholds | 受攀登物的影响 |
[29:15] | could be a very serious problem. | 那可会导致严重后果 |
[29:20] | Fi Sam get the schedule? | 菲 萨姆拿到时间表了吗 |
[29:22] | Yeah any progress | 放心吧 林奇要的液压切割机 |
[29:24] | getting the hydraulic cutters Lynch wants? | 进展如何 |
[29:25] | I’m just on my way. | 我正在路上 |
[29:28] | Jaws of life are standard equipment | “死里逃生”液压机 |
[29:30] | for emergency-rescue outfits. | 是应急营救小组的标准装备 |
[29:32] | If you’d rather not take a set that might be needed | 你不会从消防局偷 |
[29:34] | you don’t steal them from a fire station. | 因为随时需要应急 你担不起这个险 |
[29:36] | A fire training center on the other hand | 相反 消防训练中心的液压机 |
[29:40] | can probably miss theirs for a few days | 相对而言 缺个一两天也并无大碍 |
[29:42] | without risking anyone’s life. | 也不会导致任何生命危险 |
[29:45] | Now who sent you to get our cutters? | 是谁派你来取切割机的 |
[29:46] | H.Q. Routine maintenance. | 日常维修总部 |
[29:48] | Have them back to you in a few days. | 几天后就送还给你们 |
[29:49] | A heads-up would have been nice. | 怎么不提前通知一下 |
[29:50] | Tell you what –why don’t you come back on Monday? | 我觉得你还是周一来吧 |
[29:52] | -We’ll have them ready for you then. -No can do. | -到时准备好再给你们 -没的商量 |
[29:54] | H.Q.’s already breathing down our ass for falling behind. | 我们进度落后 总部已经催得紧了 |
[29:56] | I got you and three other firehouses I got to hit today. | 除了这里 今天我还得跑三个消防局呢 |
[29:58] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知该怎么解释 |
[29:59] | See it’s my job to get recruits ready to fight fires. | 我的职责是招募消防后备力量 |
[30:01] | I got a class training on those cutters today and tomorrow | 今明两天这里还有两堂切割机训练课 |
[30:04] | So uh you have H.Q. call me | 如果你有问题 |
[30:06] | if they’ve got a problem with this. | 让总部亲自来电找我 |
[30:07] | -What? You’re using them right now?! -Yeah. | -什么 你们现在就在用吗 -对 |
[30:11] | Shut it off! Shut it off! Shut it down! | 快关掉 关掉 |
[30:17] | -What the hell are you doing? -You see those twin lines? | -你搞什么 -看到这对线了吗 |
[30:19] | One wrong twist and that thing goes “Snap crackle pop!” | 只要一转错 这玩意就砰砰炸飞 |
[30:21] | That thing will start flipping around | 像条磕了药的响尾蛇那样 |
[30:22] | like a rattlesnake on pcp! | 横冲直撞 |
[30:24] | You know what you can do then lieutenant? | 知道这会怎样吗 副队长 |
[30:25] | You take your right hand. You wave goodbye to your left. | 直接举起右手 跟左手说拜拜吧 |
[30:32] | Wait wait wait. Hold on. | 慢慢来 |
[30:34] | Somebody want to help him load them onto his truck? | 谁来帮他搬到车上去 |
[30:36] | Yeah that’s heavy. | 对 这玩意还挺重 |
[30:38] | Come on. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 来 快点 |
[30:39] | Act like you got some sense here. | 像是进入紧急状态那样 |
[30:49] | Hey Mike. | 迈克 |
[30:50] | We got the location on Lynch’s heist. | 我们获悉了林奇的盗窃目标 |
[30:52] | Hotel Milano –it’s the only one that fits. | 米兰酒店 仅此符合 |
[30:54] | They’re hosting an international art auction so there’s loot. | 他们要打劫在那里举办的国际艺术品拍卖会 |
[30:57] | back of the place lets out onto the miami river. | 那地方后面正好是迈阿密河 |
[30:59] | Easy water getaway if you’ve got mini O2 tanks. | 若你有两个小氧气罐 则能从水路轻易逃脱 |
[31:01] | How do hydraulic cutters fit in? | 那要液压切割机做什么 |
[31:03] | You ever seen those steel crates | 知道他们用什么来运载那些无价画作吗 |
[31:05] | they ship priceless paintings in? | 钢板条箱 |
[31:06] | You couldn’t use torches on those | 你无法用火烧 |
[31:08] | without burning the paintings. | 因为这样肯定会烧到画儿 |
[31:10] | I’m telling you Mike it’s got to be this one. | 绝对没错 迈克 就这个目标 |
[31:12] | It’s got to be the hotel Milano. | 肯定是米兰酒店 |
[31:13] | Best part is flower mart is not delivering till next week. | 所幸花市到下周才送货 |
[31:16] | -We’re off the clock. -That’s right. | -我们就有了时间 -没错 |
[31:18] | You get those cutters into Lynch’s hands tomorrow | 你明天把切割机交给林奇 |
[31:20] | We’ll have plenty of time to make sure | 我们就有足够的时间策划 |
[31:22] | he’s walking into a bear trap. | 以令他步入陷阱 |
[31:24] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[31:25] | Get it in the van. | 装到货车里 |
[31:27] | Listen I uh sprinkled a little extra cash in here | 看在你如此准时 |
[31:29] | -since you beat the clock. -I aim to please. | -这是额外的一点小意思 -应该的 |
[31:32] | You ever want to put in some time with a real crew | 什么时候想加入我们干一票 |
[31:35] | You give me a call. | 就来个电话 |
[31:36] | Just might do that. | 以后再说吧 |
[31:43] | Call the Retard. Make sure he’s at work. | 打给那傻子 确保他今天上班 |
[31:45] | I called him this morning. | 我早上打过了 |
[31:47] | Call him again! | 再打一次 |
[31:52] | Fi get Sam. | 菲 把萨姆叫来 |
[31:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[31:54] | Lynch is on the move. We missed something. | 林奇准备行动了 我们搞错了 |
[31:56] | I’ve checked. They can’t be headed to the flower mart. | 我都查过 他们不可能今天去花市 |
[31:59] | Then why would Lynch make | 那为何林奇要确保 |
[32:00] | -sure Dougie’s at work? -Check again Sam. | -道吉今天上班 -再去查下 萨姆 |
[32:02] | There’s nothing worse than the feeling you get | 当你发现自己犯下严重战略错误 |
[32:04] | when you know you’ve made a serious tactical mistake | 这种感觉真是无比糟糕 |
[32:07] | When you thought you had two days to deal with a problem | 你原以为有两天时间可以准备 |
[32:10] | and you realize you may not even have two hours. | 突然之间只剩下了不到两小时 |
[32:13] | Oh damn it. | 见鬼 |
[32:14] | How did I miss that? | 我怎么会没看到 |
[32:16] | Because when you make mistakes like that people die. | 而你的错误会导致别人丧命 |
[32:19] | -Miss what Sam? -There’s a | -怎么了 山姆 -上面写今天下午 |
[32:20] | pickup this afternoon that’s listed as “Anderson.” | 有个安德森会来提货 |
[32:22] | I figured it was a guy named anderson | 我以为是个叫安德森的人 |
[32:24] | But it’s got to be Anderson Couriers an armored truck. | 但其实是安德森速递公司 是一辆运钞车 |
[32:27] | Today’s Friday | 今天是星期五 |
[32:28] | So they’re probably doing end-of-the-week pickups. | 那他们可能是进行周末提货 |
[32:30] | This late in the day | 所以今天下午 |
[32:31] | that truck’s gonna be loaded with cash. | 那辆车上可是装满了现金 |
[32:33] | We got to get to the flower mart. | 我们得赶去花市 |
[32:34] | Lynch’s heist is going on right now. | 林奇那伙人现在就准备抢劫 |
[32:41] | When you make a mistake in the field | 你一旦在战场上犯了错 |
[32:43] | the key is to focus on solutions not regrets. | 只能想尽办法挽救 而不是一味后悔 |
[32:46] | Being sorry doesn’t mean much in combat situations. | 抱歉对战况没什么意义 |
[32:49] | You can’t apologize to a corpse. | 死尸可不接受道歉 |
[32:53] | They’re gonna hit the armored truck in the loading bay. | 他们准备在装货区攻击运钞车 |
[32:55] | They needed Dougie to let them in. | 他们需要道吉放行 |
[32:59] | Mike they got a guy on the roof. | 迈克 他们在屋顶上派了个人 |
[33:01] | They’re gonna gas the loading bay. | 他们准备往装货区放毒气 |
[33:03] | It’s sealed to keep the flowers fresh. | 为了保持花卉新鲜 那里是密封的 |
[33:05] | They’ll kill everyone and then cut open the truck | 他们杀光所有人 再用液压切割机 |
[33:07] | with the jaws of life. | 撬开运钞车 |
[33:08] | And they use the oxygen tanks to breathe the bastards. | 他们靠氧气罐呼吸 那群混蛋 |
[33:10] | -How much time do we have? -Armored truck is due any minute. | -我们还有多久 -运钞车随时会到 |
[33:12] | Fi can you make sure that truck leaves in a hurry? | 菲 想办法让运钞车迅速离开 |
[33:14] | Sam you take the guy on the roof. | 萨姆 搞定屋顶上那家伙 |
[33:17] | I’ll get Dougie out. | 我去把道吉救出来 |
[33:18] | No no Mike he knows me. I’ll get him out. | 不 迈克 他认识我 我去吧 |
[33:20] | Seriously I got it. | 我说真的 交给我吧 |
[33:25] | Hey big guy just came by to take a look at the flowers. | 大块头 我们只是过来看看花 |
[33:29] | Um the bank truck is supposed to be here in a minute. | 运钞车马上就到了 |
[33:32] | -I got to go get the door. -Oh that’s okay pal. | -我得去开门 -去吧 伙计 |
[33:34] | We’ll make sure to stay out of your way. | 我们保证不会碍事 |
[33:54] | You know the last thing you want to do in Miami | 要知道 迈阿密人最痛恨的事儿 |
[33:57] | is fool with people’s air-conditioning. | 就是你搞坏他们的空调 |
[34:08] | You can’t be there! That’s where the trucks come in. | 你不能待在这里 运钞车要来了 |
[34:10] | No Doug I just got to | 没事 小道 |
[34:10] | talk to you outside real quick all right? | 我就和你到外面说几句 行吗 |
[34:31] | Dougie come on. | 道吉 快点 |
[34:32] | I got to get you out of here right now. | 我要马上带你出去 |
[34:34] | Dougie what the hell’s going on? | 道吉 他妈的到底怎么回事 |
[34:35] | Dougie what the hell are you doing?! | 道吉 你他妈搞什么 |
[34:37] | -Mr. Lynch what are you… -Dougie go! Run! | -林奇先生 你怎么 -道吉 快跑 |
[34:43] | I said get out of here! | 我说了快出去 |
[35:01] | Keep going Dougie! | 快跑 道吉 |
[35:05] | Go on! Go go go! | 快点 快跑 |
[35:12] | Get in the car Dougie! | 快上车 道吉 |
[35:15] | Go! | 快走 |
[35:25] | Hello? | 啊喂 |
[35:26] | Tyler the doors are locked! | 泰勒 门被锁上了 |
[35:27] | You got to get us out of here now! | 你快来救我们出去 |
[35:29] | Sorry. Tyler can’t talk right now. | 不好意思 泰勒现在没法回话 |
[35:32] | But hey the cops are on their way | 但放心 警察就快来了 |
[35:34] | And I hope that they can get in there | 希望他们尽快赶到 |
[35:35] | before your oxygen tanks run out. | 以免你们氧气用完气绝身亡 |
[35:38] | the gas! Get the masks! | 毒气 快拿防毒面具 |
[35:42] | Whoever you are you are dead. | 我管你是谁 你死定了 |
[35:44] | Do you hear me? You are dead! | 听见没 你死定了 |
[35:46] | Good luck. | 自求多福吧 |
[35:54] | I don’t know how many times I have to get shot | 不知道我还得挨多少枪子儿 |
[35:56] | before I start listening to you. | 我才能听你的话 |
[35:58] | Hopefully this one did the trick. | 但愿这次你就吸取了教训 |
[36:01] | It was for a good cause anyway. | 不管怎样 这都是出于好意 |
[36:03] | Dougie’s safe. | 道吉安全了 |
[36:04] | Lynch and his crew are going away for a long time. | 林奇那帮人得蹲好一阵子监 |
[36:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[36:10] | When we were kids… | 我们还是孩子时 |
[36:13] | no one was meaner to Dougie than me. | 我待道吉最不好 |
[36:16] | I wouldn’t even let him hang around me. | 我都不让他和我一起玩 |
[36:18] | One day I-I ran into some trouble in the neighborhood. | 直到某一天 我在街区里惹了麻烦 |
[36:22] | I was getting my ass kicked. | 挨了揍 |
[36:24] | All of a sudden here comes big Dougie backing me up. | 突然之间 道吉挺身而出 为我撑腰 |
[36:30] | I asked him why later. | 在那之后 我问他为什么帮我 |
[36:33] | You know what he said? | 知道他怎么说吗 |
[36:36] | “I love you Raymond.” | 我爱你 雷蒙 |
[36:41] | “We’re family.” | 我们是一家人 |
[36:48] | Like it was just that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[37:08] | A good diversion draws people’s attention. | 适当的花招能转移人们视线 |
[37:11] | but doesn’t make them run for their lives. | 且不至于危及他们生命 |
[37:13] | If you’re using a parked vehicle | 要是利用一辆泊着的卡车 |
[37:15] | that means you want smoke and fire | 你就可以造一些烟雾和火花 |
[37:17] | without the risk of an explosion. | 而没有爆炸的危险 |
[37:19] | Olive oil starts to smoke at 375 degrees. | 橄榄油在达到375°C时开始冒烟 |
[37:23] | mix it in the right amount of cheap motor oil | 混以低燃点的 |
[37:25] | with a low flash point… | 廉价机油 |
[37:29] | apply it to the inside of the exhaust pipe… | 倒进汽车的排气管里 |
[37:38] | …and you should have enough time to walk away | 你就可以大摇大摆地走开 |
[37:40] | before the fun starts. | 等着好戏开场 |
[37:55] | If anyone comes into the alley — | 如果有人走进巷子 |
[37:56] | I know shoot them several times. | 知道 把他们打成蜂窝 |
[37:58] | -Can we get this over with? -Right. | -别再说了行不 -好 |
[38:05] | In free climbing | 自由攀登的首要原则 |
[38:06] | The general rule is always to maintain | 就是始终保持 |
[38:08] | At least two points of contact with the surface. | 两点接触平面 |
[38:16] | Challenging climbs always include a point | 攀登的挑战性在于 |
[38:19] | where the only way to continue is to make a leap | 只有从一个支撑点跳到另一个 |
[38:21] | from one point of support to the next. | 才能维持平衡 |
[38:25] | For experienced climbers | 对于有经验的攀登者而言 |
[38:26] | It’s a routine technique with minimal risk — | 把风险最小化是个基本技巧 |
[38:28] | Unless of course the handhold you’re jumping to | 当然 除非你准备跳跃的支撑点 |
[38:32] | is coated with a silicon-based lubricant. | 已经涂满了润滑油 |
[38:40] | Come on. We got to get out of here. | 来 我们得离开这里 |
[38:47] | The department needs more people like you citizens who care. | 警方需要更多像你这样热心的市民 |
[38:50] | One thing I’ve learned over the years — | 这么多年的经验告诉我 |
[38:51] | no city can be truly safe unless the people | 只有普通市民肩负起责任 |
[38:54] | ordinary men and women get involved. | 城市才能真正安宁和谐 |
[38:56] | Cops get the credit but you’re the real heroes. | 警方获得赞扬 但你们才是真正的英雄 |
[38:59] | Well you should meet my son Michael. | 你真该见见我儿子迈克尔 |
[39:01] | He’s always getting involved. | 他总是义无反顾肩负起责任 |
[39:03] | Maybe someday you can introduce us. | 也许以后有机会再介绍给我们 |
[39:06] | Oh he’d enjoy meet– | 他会很高兴… |
[39:18] | I thought you couldn’t come. | 我还以为你来不了了 |
[39:20] | Yeah. I was able to break free. | 我想办法抽出了时间 |
[39:24] | Anybody get hurt? | 有人受伤了吗 |
[39:28] | Is it over now? | 现在结束了吗 |
[39:29] | Not yet. | 还不算 |
[39:35] | You know what? | 你猜怎着 |
[39:37] | Let’s get you out of here. | 我们现在就走吧 |
[39:39] | What about your award ma? | 妈 你不是还要领奖吗 |
[39:41] | Oh they can mail it to me. | 他们可以寄给我 |
[39:46] | -You can take your tie off now Michael. -Thank you. | -把领带拿下来吧 迈克尔 -谢天谢地 |
[39:53] | Glad you could make lunch after such a busy morning. | 忙了一早上 很高兴你还能来共进午餐 |
[39:58] | I heard drinking whiskey before dinner was a sign of weakness. | 我听说午餐前喝威士忌是虚弱的体现 |
[40:01] | Indulge me out of respect for claude. | 任性一次 就当是向克劳德致敬 |
[40:04] | Dalmore was his favorite. | 达摩曾是他的最爱[著名威士忌] |
[40:06] | Was his favorite? | 你说”曾”是什么意思 |
[40:07] | Unfortunately our comrade didn’t survive his injuries. | 那位朋友不幸去世 |
[40:10] | He broke his ankle. | 他不过是断了脚踝 |
[40:12] | There were complications. | 出现了并发症 |
[40:13] | Luckily we still have each other. | 好在我们还拥有彼此 |
[40:16] | You wanted to work alone? Bully. | 你想要单干吗 就听你的 |
[40:19] | The acquisition of those documents | 获取文件的任务 |
[40:21] | is now solely your responsibility. | 现在就交给你了 |
[40:25] | You know I feel like we’ve moved on | 看来我们之间的信赖关系 |
[40:28] | to a new level of trust. | 又更进了一步 |
[40:30] | Maybe now you can tell me | 也许你能告诉我 |
[40:32] | where this relationship is headed. | 这段感情将怎么发展呢 |
[40:34] | If Claude’s failure teaches us anything | 克劳德的失败给了我们个教训 |
[40:36] | It’s that we must live in the moment. | 必须珍惜当下 |
[40:37] | I suggest you honor his memory by completing his mission. | 建议你完成使命 表示对他的缅怀 |
[40:42] | Consider it… | 就当作是 |
[40:43] | A reason for living as it were. | 生存的理由吧 姑且这么说 |
[40:51] | To Claude. | 敬克劳德 |
[40:54] | And to living. | 还有生存 |