Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:01] I used to be a spy until… 曾经是一名间谍 直到
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入黑名单了
[00:07] When you’re burned you’ve got nothing — 一旦进了黑名单 你就一无所有
[00:09] No cash no credit no job history. 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们圈定的城市里
[00:14] Where am I? Miami. 我在哪儿 迈阿密
[00:16] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:19] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:22] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:23] Should we shoot them? 杀了他们吧
[00:25] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向FBI告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies –a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘们
[00:30] …family too… hey is that your mom again? 还有家人 又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …if you’re desperate. Someone needs your help Michael. 如果你绝望的话 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line –as long as you’re burned 说到底 除非你跳出去
[00:37] You’re not going anywhere. 否则你哪儿也去不了
[00:47] In the intelligence community 在情报界
[00:49] An invitation to meet at a hotel pool 在酒店游泳池的会面
[00:51] Is an olive branch. 往往是双方和解地点
[00:53] The person you’re meeting 与你见面的人
[00:54] Is offering you multiple escape routes 给你提供了很多条逃跑线路
[00:57] A crowd to mix in with 你可以混在人群中
[00:59] And the virtual certainty 而且基本可以肯定
[01:00] That nobody is concealing a weapon in their bathing suit. 没有人能在他们的泳衣下藏武器
[01:04] But if you’re meeting the kind of guy 但是如果你要见面的
[01:05] Who arranges coup d’etats for a living 是个不怕死的半疯子
[01:07] It’s still a good idea to bring backup. 带上后援人员是个不错的主意
[01:10] Champagne? 喝香槟吗
[01:16] Why don’t we ever come to these places 为什么我们来这种地方的时候
[01:17] For anything other than surveillance? 总是来监视别人
[01:20] I’m not seeing anyone who’s obviously here for a meeting. 我没看见有谁看上去是来这等人见面的
[01:23] I don’t know why you’re willing to meet this Gilroy. 我不明白你为什么这么想见到这位吉尔洛
[01:25] He sounds as bad as the people who burned you. 他的名字听上去就像是炒了你的人
[01:27] He’s worse. 他更糟
[01:29] As far as I know they weren’t selling nuclear secrets 就我所知 他们并没有将核武器机密
[01:31] To anyone who can write a check. 随意出售
[01:33] If the price is right Fi 如果出价合理 菲
[01:34] Gilroy will put anything on the table. 吉尔洛会把所有东西亮出来
[01:36] Which makes this little rendezvous 那么 这个小约会
[01:38] Not a very good idea in my opinion. 貌似不是个好主意
[01:40] If he’s here in Miami he’s planning something big. 如果他在迈阿密 他一定正在计划着什么
[01:42] I need to find out what. 我需要找出点儿线索来
[01:43] Gilroy already killed your CIA contact. 吉尔洛已经断了你和中情局之间的联系
[01:46] That’s exactly the point Fi. 这就是关键 菲
[01:49] This man is a freelance psychopath. 这个人是一个精神变态的自由职业者
[01:51] And I’m the only one in a position 而我是唯一一个有机会
[01:52] Who can do anything about it. 解决这件事的人
[01:56] Keep an eye out. 好好盯着
[02:12] Westen. 韦斯顿
[02:16] 吉尔洛 精神变态的自由职业者
[02:22] They say eyes are the windows to the soul 有人说眼睛是心灵的窗户
[02:24] But I think hands tell you so much more. 但是我认为 双手能告诉我们更多
[02:28] And you –you have a workingman’s hands. 而你 你有一双工人的手
[02:32] Well I’ve never been afraid to get them dirty. 我从不怕把弄脏它们
[02:34] So I’ve heard. 听说了
[02:36] The company man gone bad. 生意人变坏了
[02:39] I have to say I find you quite fascinating. 我必须说 你非常令人着迷
[02:41] I bet you say that to all the girls. 你应该对所有女孩子都这么说过吧
[02:43] Only the ones I like. 只对我喜欢的人说
[02:44] -Well I’m flattered. -You should be. -我真是受宠若惊啊 -应该的
[02:46] Most people bore me especially Americans — 很多人令我感到无聊 尤其是美国人
[02:48] Always some structure to report to some memo to file. 工作上的事情总是显得古板单调
[02:52] Everything in its proper box. 一切事情都做的中规中矩
[02:54] For all your talk of rugged individualism 还以自我为中心
[02:55] In my experience this is a nation of sheep 凭我的经验 这个民族是只羊
[02:59] Present company excepted of course. 当然 除了现在的公司
[03:01] Of course. 当然
[03:02] And you? How do you like to operate? 那你呢 你属于什么风格的?
[03:04] I see opportunities and I take them. 我看见机会就抓住它们
[03:05] It’s much simpler much more fun. 这样更简单 更有趣
[03:07] Sounds like we’re a lot alike. 看起来我们有很多相似的地方
[03:08] An associate once told me that. 一个同事也这么跟我说过
[03:10] Tom Strickler. 汤姆·斯特里克勒
[03:11] You know him don’t you? 你认识他 对吗
[03:13] Oh that’s right –you shot him. 对了 你开枪打了他
[03:17] I’m curious. 我很好奇
[03:18] What led to the actual… 到底是怎么一回事
[03:21] I did the work. He banked the cash. 我负责干活 他负责把钱存入银行
[03:23] I just figured I’d eliminate the middleman. 我意识到 我忽略了中间人
[03:25] Eliminate him you did. 你的确忽略了他
[03:28] Unfortunately it made a certain CIA agent 不幸的是 这使得某个中情局特工
[03:30] Take an interest in Strickler’s business. 对斯特里克勒的生意很感兴趣
[03:32] And since I was Strickler’s business… 而且由于我是斯特里克勒的生意
[03:35] You arranged to have him fall out of a fourth-story window. 你设计让他从4楼的窗户掉下来
[03:38] Yes. 没错
[03:39] It wasn’t lost on me that you showed up at the scene. 我很迷惑 你为什么会出现在现场
[03:41] Why was that? 怎么会这样
[03:42] He wasn’t just your problem. 他不仅仅是你的问题
[03:44] I was Strickler’s business too. 我也是斯特里克勒的生意
[03:46] It sounds like we have a lot in common. 看起来我们的确有很多共同点
[03:47] Why don’t we work together? 为什么我们不一起工作呢
[03:48] Tempting. 说的对
[03:49] But you were quite the boy scout once. 但是你曾经是个侦察员
[03:50] And the project I’m working on 我现在这个负责的项目
[03:52] Is definitely not for boy scouts. 不适合侦察员
[03:53] Oh believe me I’ve been there and done that 没错 我确实有过这样的经历
[03:55] And I see where it gets you. 所以我更明白你想要什么
[03:56] That’s why I live by a new code — 所以我的原则是
[03:59] 50% up front. 先付一半
[04:03] I’m not sure I’m ready for that yet. 我不确定我已经准备好了
[04:06] I’m still getting to know you 我才刚开始了解你
[04:08] Getting to know all about you… 才刚开始了解你的一切
[04:09] And your little girlfriend up there. 还有你那位在上面的女朋友
[04:23] Champagne’s on me. 香槟算我的
[04:42] What’s going on here Sam? 怎么了 山姆
[04:44] I’m moving Mike. 我要走了 迈克
[04:46] You found a place. 你找到地方了?
[04:46] Yeah sorta. I’m staying with Miss Reynolds and her mom. 算是吧 我要和雷诺兹小姐还有她妈妈住在一起
[04:48] Isn’t she a little angry about — 那事她不是还有点生气么?
[04:50] Well the whole “Car getting wrecked” Thing? 对 “汽车失事” 那件事
[04:52] Yeah sure but you know 是的 不过
[04:54] Sometimes a loss can bring people together. 失去一些东西能让人们的关系更密切
[04:57] Huh. Anyway I wish your mom would let me 怎样都好 我希望你妈妈能让我
[04:59] Keep some of this crap here. 把这些垃圾先放着
[05:00] It’s just gonna have to go into storage. 稍后我会把他们转移到仓库里
[05:02] I was thinking you might want some of this stuff. 不过我觉得你可以也想来点儿
[05:04] Look at that. 瞧瞧
[05:05] That would go great at your place. 它多适合放在你的房间里
[05:08] Or not. 还是算了吧
[05:09] How’d your meeting go with Satan’s spawn? 你去见那个恶魔的后代了吧 怎么样
[05:11] Gilroy won’t deal with me 吉尔洛不会这么简单的让我入局
[05:12] Until he’s convinced I’m his kind of guy. 除非他认为我和他是同类
[05:14] You got a whole damn burn notice file that says you are. 你的免职通知就是最好的证明
[05:16] He’s careful. He’s checking me out. 可他很小心 正在调查我
[05:17] He’ll look into the burn file keep an eye on me. 他会调查黑名单 监视我
[05:20] I just have to make sure he likes what he sees. 我只需要确保他喜欢他所看到的
[05:22] Yeah but Mike playing the rogue operative 但你确定还要跟那混蛋纠缠下去么
[05:25] After everything you’ve done to clear your name — 你已经把自己的名字都洗干净了
[05:26] Are you sure? 你确定要这么做么
[05:27] I’m already out. 我已经出局了
[05:28] And if this is what I have to do to get in with Gilroy 如果要让吉尔洛上当必须这么做的话
[05:30] I don’t have much choice. 我别无选择
[05:32] Hey Sam? You got a visitor. 山姆 有个人找你
[05:34] Says he’s an old friend of yours. 他说他是你的一个老朋友
[05:47] Mack. 马克
[05:48] Hey man. 嘿 伙计
[05:50] Been a long time. 好久不见
[05:52] 马克 山姆的老朋友
[05:54] Sam! 山姆
[05:57] That’s okay. 没关系
[05:58] I deserved that. 我活该
[06:00] 马克 山姆曾经的朋友
[06:05] Sam! Sam! Hey easy easy. Sam. 山姆 山姆 别激动 别激动
[06:07] That one too I suppose. 我想这个也是我活该
[06:09] All right look Sam… 听着 山姆
[06:12] …I know you and I have had our problems 我知道我和你之间有矛盾
[06:14] But I need your help. 但是我需要你的帮助
[06:16] Can I buy you a beer? 咱们能一起喝一杯么?
[06:18] Please. 求你了
[06:20] I’m not in a drinking mood. 我没那心情
[06:28] Sam who is this guy? 山姆 他是谁
[06:30] Oh we served together during my S.E.A.L. Days. 之前我们一起在海豹突击队效命
[06:32] You don’t look too excited to see him. 你看见他好像不怎么高兴
[06:34] Yeah we had a bit of a falling-out. 没错 我们闹翻了
[06:37] Anything you want to talk about? 你想谈谈吗
[06:42] I’m sorry Mike. I… 对不起 迈克 我
[06:46] Maybe I’ll just let him buy me that beer. 也许 我是应该去跟他喝一杯
[06:49] I’ll be all right. 我没事 放心
[06:57] So you ever talk to any of the boys from the old unit? 那么 你从没和旧部的人联系过吗
[07:02] Man the S.E.A.L.S have come a long way 海豹突击队后来发生了许多事
[07:03] Skip the small talk Mack. Why are you here? 闲话少说 马克 你来这做什么
[07:10] All right. 好吧
[07:12] Here’s the deal. 是这样的
[07:15] After the navy I took a job at the Houston P.D. 从海军退役后 我在休斯顿警局找了份工作
[07:17] I work child-abduction cases. 我负责儿童绑架案
[07:19] Most of the time it’s the same old thing — 一般来说 都是些老套路
[07:22] Some mixed-up relative snatches a kid 一些变态的人绑走小孩
[07:24] ’cause of some stupid argument. 造成一些社会舆论
[07:27] Every once in a while you get a true predator. 然而时不时会出现一个真正的恶魔
[07:31] And this one’s the worst I ever seen. 而这个人是我见过最十恶不赦的
[07:33] His name’s Rincon. 他的名字是瑞康
[07:35] I built a whole case against him 我搜集了很多证据指证他
[07:36] Enough to put him away for three lifetimes. 足以让他蹲三辈子牢房了
[07:39] We went to the house to get him busted down the door 我们到他家去抓他 撞开门
[07:41] And the whole goddamn place exploded. 然后整个房子就炸掉了
[07:44] I lost a couple of my best men that day. 我失去了我当时的最要好的两个朋友
[07:48] Sorry to hear that. 真遗憾
[07:49] There was a report on the incident. 对于那件意外有个报道
[07:51] It said that I hadn’t supervised the assault team properly. 上面说我没有监督好我的人
[07:54] But that wasn’t true. 但那不是真的
[07:55] They still suspended me. 他们现在还怀疑我
[07:56] What happened to him? 他后来怎么了
[07:57] They found some remains in the house — 他们在废墟中找到了些东西
[07:59] Nothing conclusive. 没有确凿的证据
[08:01] And the brass couldn’t admit 而铜片不能说话
[08:02] That the bad guy walked away though 指证那个混蛋逃跑了
[08:04] So they closed the case. 所以他们结了案
[08:05] And you think he’s still alive? 你认为他还活着
[08:06] I know he is. 我知道他还活着
[08:07] Rincon knew he was going down so he faked his death 瑞康知道他逃不了了就伪装成死亡
[08:10] And I traced the son of a bitch to Miami. 我跟着他到了迈阿密
[08:12] So you catch this guy you clear your name. 那么只要抓住这个人你就能洗清你的罪名
[08:14] Is that the idea? 是这样吗
[08:16] Sam if I go down 山姆 如果上头把我记下
[08:19] All my other cases go up in smoke 我其他的案子也会被牵连
[08:21] And a lot of bad guys could walk. 很多罪犯又会横行
[08:26] All right. 好吧
[08:29] Sorry. 抱歉
[08:31] Shouldn’t have asked. 不该来找你的
[08:34] So Mack you figure this is a two-man job? 那么 马克 你认为这需要两人合作
[08:37] Could use a third man if you know anyone. 如果你认识什么人的话 也可以有第三个人
[08:39] I do but I wouldn’t call her “The third man” To her face. 我认识 但我不会当着她的面叫她”第三者”
[08:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:47] Look Sam about our dustup — 山姆 关于我们之间的矛盾
[08:48] Let’s not get into it. 不要谈论那个
[08:49] We do this you go home –that’s it. 我们来办这件事 你回家 就这样
[08:51] Got it. 明白
[08:59] Hey. 嘿
[09:00] What can I do for you maddy? 有什么需要帮忙的么 曼迪
[09:02] You all right? 你没事吧
[09:04] That was some cheap shot you gave your friend. 你刚刚对你朋友可真是不厚道啊
[09:06] Yeah well he deserved a lot more than that believe me. 才给了他两拳 确实不够厚道
[09:08] So what happened with you two? 你们俩怎么回事
[09:10] Nothing that concerns you. 跟你没关系
[09:12] Well it does concern me 跟我有关系
[09:14] Because I’ve never seen you like this before. 因为我以前从没见过你这样
[09:17] And now you’re doing some job with this guy. 而你现在又要跟这个人一块工作
[09:18] How do you know you can trust him? 你怎么能信任他呢
[09:20] My issues with him are not professional 我跟他的问题不是工作上的
[09:21] they are personal 是私人问题
[09:22] which is why I would prefer if you’d just stay out of it. 所以我希望你也别插手
[09:48] So how do you know 你是怎么知道
[09:48] Rincon’s gonna show up here? 瑞康会在这出现
[09:51] Rincon was importing drugs from mexico 瑞康曾经从墨西哥进口毒品
[09:54] and I’ve been keeping track of his old contacts. 我一直在跟踪他的老熟人
[09:57] I intercepted a call 我侦听了一个电话
[09:59] and the word is he’s doing a meeting here today. 说他今天要在这里开个会
[10:01] So you can’t take that to the D.A.? 你就不能把录音教给地方检察官
[10:03] They’re smart enough not to use the guy’s name. 他们不会笨到用这家伙的名字的
[10:06] Plus the phone tap wasn’t exactly legal. 再说窃听说起来并不合法
[10:10] Our guest has arrived. Wow. 我们的客人到了
[10:13] Somehow he looks even more like a child predator and cop killer 不过他看起来还真像是掠童犯或弑警犯
[10:16] than he did in the picture. 比照片还夸张
[10:19] 瑞康 掠童犯和弑警犯
[10:25] All right. 行了
[10:27] You sit tight. We can’t spook this guy. 你坐着别动 不能惊动了这家伙
[10:35] Neighborhood watch is just a nice idea in most suburbs. 邻里守护在大多郊区都是个美好的计划
[10:39] but where you really see it in action is the inner city. 不过你真正看见实施的都是在市里
[10:43] Only there it doesn’t protect against crime. 只有在市里 它不防止犯罪
[10:46] It protects against cops. 它防警察
[10:48] Just like cops have drug-detecting dogs 就如同警察有缉毒犬
[10:51] some neighborhoods have cop-detecting kids. 某些街道有能侦查警察的小孩
[10:55] Once the alarm goes out 一旦警报发出
[10:56] criminal activity shuts down like a picnic when it rains. 犯罪活动也就随即停止
[11:01] And any fugitives run like jackrabbits. 逃犯跑得比野兔还快
[11:09] Chica 姐姐
[11:11] Policia? 是警察吗
[11:15] They think we’re police. 他们以为我们是警察
[11:17] Fi this is bad. 菲 这可不好
[11:17] If Rincon thinks the cops know he’s here 如果瑞康觉得警察知道他在这
[11:19] he’s gone. 他会跑的
[11:21] Then we’ll just have to show everyone that we’re not cops. 那我们只需要向所有人表示我们不是警察
[11:30] What are you looking at?! 看什么呢你们
[11:33] Want to hurry up with this sister? 是不是该快点呢 姐们
[11:35] You want to stop distracting me? 你别打扰我
[11:46] So you stole this car? 你偷来了这车
[11:48] What did you want us to do? 你想让我们怎么做
[11:49] We had to prove to them that we weren’t cops. 我们得向他们证明我们不是警察
[11:51] You saw the place. 你看见那地方了
[11:52] It’s a no-fly zone for gringos. 那对于美国佬来说就像是禁飞区
[11:54] Mike listen I know you’re a little preoccupied 迈克 我知道你现在心情很烦
[11:56] with this whole Gilroy business. 全想着吉尔洛这事
[11:57] Yeah he’s going to be a handful. 是啊 他可是个大麻烦
[12:00] I think if michael has time for Gilroy 我想如果迈克尔有时间来对付吉尔洛
[12:01] then he has time for finding a child predator. 那他会有时间来找那个掠童犯的
[12:06] Okay what’s the problem? 好吧 什么事
[12:08] Well we didn’t exactly blend in to the neighborhood 我们并不是完全融入了
[12:10] where Rincon’s hiding. 瑞康藏匿的那个街区
[12:11] The second we made our move 我们行动的那一瞬间
[12:13] the locals sounded the cop alarm and he ran. 当地人就拉响了警察警报 他跑了
[12:15] Look once you get off the side streets forget it. 一旦你离开了人行道 你就算了吧
[12:16] You set one foot on the main boulevard 你一只脚踏上主干道
[12:18] You might as well have a spotlight on you. 你可能感觉聚光灯打在自己身上
[12:19] Any chance that Rincon will pop up again? 瑞康再跳出来的可能性有多大
[12:21] No this is our only chance. 没有 这是我们唯一的机会
[12:23] -This is over unless –hang on. -这已经结束了 除非 -等一下
[12:24] He’s probably still in the area. 他很可能还在这附近
[12:25] Yeah but if we can’t go looking for him — 是 不过如果我们不能去找他
[12:27] Someone in the neighborhood will have to look for us 街区里会有人来找我们
[12:30] Someone with an ear to the ground 清楚整个街区的一举一动的人
[12:31] Someone Rincon won’t see coming. 瑞康想不到会去找他的人
[12:33] Mike’s right. 迈克说得对
[12:34] The local gang will know the neighborhood better than anyone. 本地的帮派对街区肯定比别人了解得多
[12:36] Someone at the top 高层的人
[12:37] was smart enough to set up a network of eyes and ears. 肯定是会建立一个耳目的网络
[12:39] He’ll be able to find Rincon. 他肯定能找到瑞康
[12:41] Wait you saying that we’re gonna get 等一下 你是说我们去找当地的帮派
[12:42] the local gang leader to help us? 让他们来帮我们
[12:44] You got a better idea? 你有更好的想法?
[12:55] So a buddy of mine pulled some police files on this area. 我的一个哥们拿到了些本地的警方档案
[12:58] Local gang leader’s name is Omar Hernandez. 本地帮派的头头叫做奥马·埃尔南德斯
[13:01] His crew controls this neighborhood. 他的手下控制了这个街区
[13:04] He started out doing all the normal gangbanger stuff — 他最开始做的都是一般帮派所做的活
[13:05] You know boosting cars running guns. 偷车 走私枪支
[13:08] What’s his business now? 他现在主业是什么
[13:10] Must be dealing drugs. 肯定是毒品交易
[13:11] He got guys looking out for the police. 他派人注意着警察
[13:13] Yeah well he’s dealing drugs 是 他是在卖药
[13:13] But not the kind you’re thinking about. 但不是你所想的那种
[13:15] We got aspirin cold medicine 有阿司匹林 感冒药
[13:17] throw in some baby formula too. 还有婴儿配方奶粉
[13:19] Omar’s the lead suspect 奥马是一系列
[13:20] in a bunch of chain-store-warehouse break-ins. 连锁店仓库盗窃案的首要嫌犯
[13:22] See the bodegas are fencing the stuff. 见了没 酒窖是会保护东西的
[13:25] Got ourselves a regular Robin Hood. 招惹了个罗宾汉
[13:27] Yeah and he knows how to take care of business too. 而且他知道怎么照管自己的生意
[13:29] Omar’s last arrest 奥马上一次被捕
[13:30] was for beating the bejesus out of some guy 是因为把一个男的打的爹妈不认了
[13:32] who was smacking his girlfriend around. 因为男的碰他女朋友
[13:34] What you defending this guy? 你在帮这家伙说话
[13:36] You think this neighborhood 你觉得这个街区
[13:37] gets a lot of protection from the cops? 受到很多的警察保护
[13:38] I’m just saying the guy’s a thug. 我只是说 这家伙是个暴徒
[13:40] Getting him to find Rincon for us is gonna be tough. 让他帮我们找瑞康会很麻烦
[13:42] I’ll have to be extra convincing. 我必须得有超强说服力
[13:50] In an army 在部队里
[13:51] a chain of command gets activated by unusual events — 一系列命令的来源都是不平常的事件
[13:55] Tanks amassing on a border 坦克在边界集结
[13:57] a hacking attack on a central computer 黑客袭击中央电脑
[13:59] a sassinations of key personnel. 暗杀重要人物
[14:02] A street gang’s chain of command is no different. 街头混混的系列命令没什么不一样的
[14:05] Showing up in a stolen car 在偷来的车子里出现
[14:07] and making a splashy entrance 来个引人注意的亮相
[14:09] will get a message sent up the ladder. 都会顺着阶梯往上传递消息
[14:11] I’m looking for Omar. 我在找奥马
[14:13] Oh yeah? 是吗
[14:14] Well we’ve been looking for that car. 我们一直在找那辆车
[14:17] Well you found it. 那你找到了
[14:21] Sorry. 抱歉
[14:22] We don’t know no Omar. 我们不认识什么奥马
[14:27] I’ll be waiting for Omar in there. 我会在这里等奥马的
[14:50] Here comes the king of the Barrio. 巴里奥的老大来了
[14:52] 奥马 巴里奥的老大
[15:09] Nice suit. 西装不错
[15:12] What are you the devil or something? 你是什么人 恶魔还是什么
[15:13] Call me whatever you like 随便你叫我什么
[15:15] But my name is Louis. 我的名字是路易斯
[15:18] Let’s beat his ass Omar. 别跟他废话 咱教训教训他 奥马
[15:24] What is it you want Louis? 你想要什么 路易斯
[15:25] A man named Rincon is hiding in your neighborhood. 一个叫瑞康的人藏在你们街区
[15:29] You’re going to find him for me. 你去帮我找到他
[15:30] Why would I do that? 我为什么要这么做
[15:32] Because his business is hurting children… 因为他以伤害儿童为生
[15:36] And your business is protecting them. 而你是保护他们
[15:38] You seem to know a lot about me. 你好像知道我不少事嘛
[15:39] I don’t know nothing about you. 我对你一无所知
[15:41] You know all you need to know. 你不要知道那么多
[15:45] You got a funny way of talking. 你说话很有意思
[15:46] You use words but you don’t say nothing. 你说了半天都是废话
[15:48] I say what I mean. 我想说的都已经说了
[15:52] Well let me say what I mean. 好啊 那让我说说我想说的
[15:53] Yeah I protect my people. 没错 我保护我的人
[15:54] I provide for them. 我为他们提供条件
[15:55] If it wasn’t for me and my crew 如果不是我和我的手下
[15:57] Gangbangers one block over 那边街区的小混混
[15:58] would be doing drive-bys in the middle of the street 会在这条街上飞车作案
[16:00] and little babies would be going hungry. 小孩也会挨饿
[16:03] So see I don’t got time to play with no devil 我没有时间陪你玩 不管你是个恶魔
[16:05] or whatever you think you are. 还是自认为是个什么东西
[16:07] The devil wants Rincon’s soul. 恶魔想要瑞康的灵魂
[16:09] I just want the man. 我只想要这个人
[16:12] The faster you give him to me the faster I go away. 你越早把他交给我 我就越早滚蛋
[16:15] Or what? 不然怎么样
[16:16] Or this. 这样
[16:31] He’s gone! 他跑了
[16:34] Find him (找到他)
[16:39] Is that the bad guy? 那是个坏蛋吗
[16:41] Oh it’s more like the guy 事实上他是
[16:42] who’s supposed to go looking for the bad guy. 寻找坏蛋的那个人
[16:45] Put a tracker and a bug in his car. 在他车上装上跟踪器和窃听器
[16:49] How come you’re not out with sam? 你怎么没和山姆一块去
[16:50] Your boy Sam got a peculiar way of doing things. 你的山姆用很怪异的方式做事
[16:54] Sam thought it would be best 山姆觉得我应该
[16:55] if I kept a watch on things from here. 在这儿关注着事情的动态
[16:57] What happened with you two? 你们俩怎么了
[16:59] You know with all due respect ma’am 女士 恕我直言
[17:01] that’s –that’s really none of your business. 不过那真的跟你没什么关系
[17:04] Well I’m making it my business. 我把它当成是我的事
[17:08] He’s my son’s best friend. 他是我儿子的好朋友
[17:11] And come to think about it he’s mine too. 而且仔细想想 也是我的好朋友
[17:15] The point is I’m worried about him. 问题在于我担心他
[17:17] He’s not himself. 他已经不是他自己了
[17:18] With the drinking — 关于喝酒
[17:21] No no Sam’s always liked his beer. 不 山姆一直都喜欢喝酒
[17:24] He’s not drinking is what I’m saying. 他现在不喝酒了 这才是问题
[17:29] A-all right here it is. 好吧 是这样的
[17:31] You know he was married. 你知道他曾经结过婚
[17:36] You screwed around with his wife. 你和他老婆胡搞
[17:38] It wasn’t that simple. 不是这么简单的事
[17:39] Yeah well it never is. 是啊 从来都不是
[17:54] What do we have Sam? 怎么样了 山姆
[17:55] Well omar’s been talking a lot 奥马一直在说话
[17:56] about some crazy guy who wants him to find Rincon 在聊哪个疯子 让他找瑞康
[17:59] But he hasn’t made a move yet. 但是他还没行动
[18:06] Who’s Mr. Personality there? 这是哪个性格小生啊
[18:07] Oh that’s Felipe Vega. 那是费利佩·维加
[18:11] They work together? 他们在一起工作
[18:12] No vega runs a bigger gang 不是 维加管理着一个更大的团伙
[18:14] Northside 13. 在北13街
[18:15] They’ve been inching in on Omar’s neighborhood. 他们一直觊觎奥马的地盘
[18:17] He’s careful. Yeah and ruthless. 他做事很小心 也很无情
[18:19] His crew’s been busy collecting scalps 他的手下一直忙着收集战利品
[18:21] mostly rival gangbangers it looks like. 貌似大部分来自于竞争对手
[18:25] 维加 战利品收集者
[18:28] I like your neighborhood. 我喜欢你的地盘
[18:30] It’s nice and clean. 很漂亮 又干净
[18:32] Everybody seems so happy. 每个人看起来都很开心
[18:34] Is that a new car? 那是个新车?
[18:36] It’s new enough. 确实很新
[18:38] Don’t try to play me Omar. 别想耍我 奥马
[18:40] I know you’re doing all right. 我知道你干得不错
[18:43] Pretty busy inside there. 还挺忙的
[18:46] Now you got my shipment? 你拿到我的货了没
[18:47] Nah. 没
[18:48] Everything I have I got people counting on it. 我的一切 都有人指望着呢
[18:51] I told you I was gonna be by every week. 我跟你说过我每周都会来
[18:53] And I told you I don’t got it. 我也跟你说过我没有
[18:54] So you can keep what you took last week. 行 你可以留着你上周拿到的东西
[18:56] What I took?! 我拿的什么
[18:57] It sounds like I stole something. 说得像我偷了什么似的
[18:59] Look let’s get something straight. 直说了吧
[19:01] That was payment for protection. 这叫保护费
[19:03] You never know who come in here and start trouble for you. 你永远料不到谁会来找你麻烦
[19:10] See what I mean? 知道我什么意思了吧
[19:14] -Hey! Hey! -Let me go! -喂 喂 -放开我
[19:20] Now me and you got a beef? 现在我们之间还有什么问题么?
[19:22] No. You’ll get your shipment. 没 你会拿到你的货的
[19:24] Just get out of here. 滚吧
[19:25] Get out of here?! 让我滚
[19:27] You’re pushing it Omar. 别逼我 奥马
[19:28] Now you pack my stuff up in the van — 现在 你把货车上东西给我打包好
[19:31] The good stuff the prescription stuff. 好的那些 可以做处方的那些
[19:33] My boys will pick it up at your warehouse over on 26th. 我的人会在26号到你仓库去取
[19:38] And Omar… 奥马
[19:40] Don’t try and burn me again. 别再惹我了
[19:44] Looks like he’s got bigger problems than you Mike. 看起来他麻烦比你还大 迈克
[19:47] Guess I’ll have to become a bigger problem then. 看来我得成为他的更大的麻烦才行了
[19:49] What are you thinking? 你在想什么
[19:50] If that van Vega wants goes missing 如果维加要的那辆货车丢了的话
[19:52] Omar will have to deal with whoever took it. 奥马就不得不跟偷走它的人打交道了
[19:54] And that’s you. 而那个人就是你
[19:57] Okay I guess we’ll have to get over to Omar’s warehouse. 好了 我想我们得先去奥马仓库了
[20:01] Because warehouses store bulk items and not people 因为仓库装的是大件的东西而不是人
[20:05] They’re usually built cheaply. 一般来说都建造的很简单
[20:07] Most of the time the roofs are just plywood and asphalt tiles. 大多数情况下 房顶只是些木板和沥青
[20:11] Attach a hole-saw bit to a silenced drill 静音的钻连上孔钻
[20:14] And you can bore through the roof 你可以在房顶钻洞
[20:16] Without attracting attention. 而不引起别人注意
[20:32] If you want to create a bigger opening 如果你想整个更大点的开口
[20:34] A few ounces of c-4 几盎司的C-4
[20:35] On the brackets holding the door in place 放在连接门的支架上
[20:37] Will do the trick. 就可以了
[20:45] All set Mike. 都整好了 迈克
[20:46] You’ll be able to stroll right in. 你可以直接进去了
[20:48] Yeah fi 是 菲
[20:50] Uh-oh. We got a visitor. 有人来了
[20:52] It’s Gilroy 是吉尔洛
[20:54] In a Maserati up the block. 在街的上方一辆玛莎拉蒂上
[20:57] What is he doing here? 他在这儿干什么
[20:58] Getting to know me. 考查我
[20:59] I guess I’ll have to put on a good show. 看来我得好好地秀一下了
[21:18] Dominance in the battlefield 掌控战场
[21:20] Isn’t always about the use of a lethal force. 不是总是使用致命的打击力量
[21:23] Sometimes it’s more effective… 有时候更有效的方法是
[21:24] …to leave a few targets around to spread the word. 让你的目标替你说话
[21:33] Rubber-composite bullets 橡胶子弹
[21:34] Fired from a suppressed rifle 作为压制火力
[21:36] Won’t kill your enemy. 不会让你的敌人致死
[21:45] But it will make them think twice 但是会让他们考虑再三
[21:46] About staying in the fight. 是否跟你斗下去
[21:51] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[21:52] -I’m here for the van. -What van? -我过来取那货车 -什么货车
[22:06] That van. 那辆
[22:31] Selling yourself to an adversary 向对手推销你自己
[22:33] Is a bit like getting drafted on a sports team. 有点像是加入到一个运动队中
[22:35] You may look good on paper 你也许在成绩单上看起来不错
[22:37] But eventually 但最终
[22:38] They’ll want to see you on the field. 他们想看你在运动场上的实际表现
[22:45] Why the hell are you following me? 你为什么跟踪我
[22:47] Just curious about where that van of yours is headed. 只是有点好奇你想把车开到哪儿
[22:50] I told you –I have to get to know you. 我跟你说过 我得考查一下你
[22:52] You can do that without compromising my operations. 你可以那样做但是不要影响我行动
[22:54] I had to see you in action. 我得看你在行动中的表现
[22:56] And I have to say you’ve lived up to your reputation. 我不得不说 你还是名副其实的
[22:58] Such panache. 非常不错
[23:00] I love the suit. Who are you wearing? 西装不错 什么牌子的
[23:02] You know you’re awfully confident 知道吗 你有点自信过头了
[23:02] I won’t shoot you right here. 我不会在这把你干掉
[23:05] Don’t be. 不要太自信
[23:05] Maybe I’m just not that afraid of rubber bullets. 也许我不那么害怕橡胶子弹
[23:08] You were awfully gentle with those chaps at the warehouse. 你刚才在仓库那边对那些混混太温柔了
[23:13] I was as gentle as I had to be. 我不能做得太狠
[23:14] I can’t have a homicide detective poking around. 我不能把侦探给招到这到处调查
[23:17] Hmm. Fair enough. 有道理
[23:18] Is that why you were following me — 你跟着我就是为了
[23:19] To compliment me on my suit and ask me stupid questions? 赞美我西装和问我愚蠢问题吗
[23:23] I came to see 我过来查看一下
[23:23] If you’re the sort of person I’d like to work with 你是不是那种我喜欢一起工作的人
[23:25] And it appears that you are. 看起来你是
[23:27] I’m glad you like what you saw. 很高兴你对自己所见满意
[23:29] I have a little project that may interest you. 我有个小任务也许你感兴趣
[23:32] I’ll be in touch. 保持联系
[23:37] Oh by the way who is the van for? 顺便问一下 货车是给谁准备的
[23:39] I don’t kiss and tell. 不告诉你
[23:43] Good to know. 好吧
[23:47] Oh Jesus. I’ve been calling you. 天啊 我一直打你电话
[23:49] I threw my phone away. 我把手机扔了
[23:50] I think Gilroy used my phone to 我认为吉尔洛用我的手机
[23:52] Triangulate my position. 三角定位我了
[23:54] He’s good. 他很在行
[23:54] I just got that phone two days ago. 我前两天才拿到那手机
[23:56] Well what did he want? 他想怎样
[23:57] He wanted to see if I was the same kind of monster he is. 他想知道我是不是跟他一样
[24:00] Apparently I am. 很明显 我跟他一样
[24:02] No you’re not. 不 你跟他不一样
[24:04] But if you fake it long enough… 但是如果你装的时间够长
[24:07] You don’t have to worry about me Fi. 你用不着担心我 菲
[24:09] Look I know you want to stop whatever he’s planning 我知道你要阻止他 不管他在计划什么
[24:11] But can’t we just shoot him 但是我们不能把他给干掉
[24:13] And get on with our lives? 继续我们的生活吗
[24:14] Gilroy does work for hire. 吉尔洛是受雇于人的
[24:16] He’s the tip of a very nasty iceberg. 他只是让人生厌的冰山的一角
[24:18] It doesn’t end with him. 事情不会随着他而结束的
[24:20] Sam? 山姆
[24:21] Hey Fi. Is Mikey there? 嗨 菲 迈迈在那吗
[24:22] Yeah he’s here. 对 他在这儿
[24:26] He was looking for you too. 他也在找你
[24:30] Yeah Sam. 山姆
[24:31] I’ve been monitoring the fallout 我一直在监控那仓库
[24:32] From your warehouse stunt. 自从你在仓库搞出那些动静后
[24:34] Omar’s pretty freaked about his missing van. 货车丢了 奥马吓坏了
[24:36] I guess it’s time to see 我想是时间看
[24:37] If he’s ready to help us find Rincon. 他是否准备好帮我们找瑞康了
[24:39] He’s at the botanica on 17th. 他在17街上的一个神物铺子里
[24:45] Omar. 奥马
[24:48] I want the van! Now! Where is it?! 我要那货车 现在 在什么地方
[24:51] I can tell you where it will be in your driveway 我可以告诉你货车会在你车道上
[24:54] When you give me Rincon. 当你把瑞康交给我的时候
[24:56] I’m not afraid of you man. 我可不怕你
[24:57] You may have some fancy little tricks 你也许会耍些小把戏
[24:58] But you’re still flesh and blood. 但是你依然是血肉之躯
[25:00] And believe me I know how to make you bleed. 相信我 我知道怎么让你好受
[25:03] You touch me 你要是敢动我
[25:04] And your whole world comes apart. 我会让你整个世界都分崩离析的
[25:05] I’m not talking about just your car. 我说的可不是你的车
[25:06] I’m talking about your house on East 18th Street 我说的是你在东十八大街的房子
[25:09] Your stores on River Drive 你在河道的店铺
[25:10] You. 还有你
[25:12] There won’t be a place on this earth that you can hide. 在这个世界上你会无处藏身
[25:14] You give me Rincon and I’ll disappear. 你把瑞康给我 我就消失
[25:20] I need a few hours. 我需要几个小时
[25:34] You’re not packing my ice babies are you? 你不是在打包我的冰宝贝吧 是吗
[25:36] Uh no Made. Those are staying behind. 哦 不是 麦德琳 这些待会再整
[25:38] Good ’cause you destroyed 很好 因为你破坏了
[25:40] Half my winter wonderland collection 我一半的冬日收藏
[25:41] When you blew up my house. 当你把我房子给炸翻时
[25:42] Come on now. I thought… 别提了 现在 我以为
[25:43] We were past all that. 我们都达成共识了
[25:44] We are. I was just pulling your chain. 没错 我只是给你紧紧链子
[25:47] The truth is I was thinking about replacing them anyway 事实是 我在考虑把他们给更换了
[25:50] So it really didn’t matter what you did with them. 所以你对他们做了什么都没有关系
[25:53] I mean seriously 我的意思是 认真地说
[25:54] Why would I hold this against you? 没理由我因这个让你不爽
[25:57] You talked to Mack didn’t you? 你跟马克聊过了 是吧
[26:00] Sam your marriage had been over for years 山姆 你的婚姻都结束有些年头了
[26:04] Before he ever said a word to your wife. 在他跟你老婆有接触前
[26:06] There’s a code Madeline. 这里面是有规矩的 麦德琳
[26:08] You don’t sit in another man’s canoe period. 你没有坐在一个男人的独木舟中思考问题
[26:10] We’re not talking about a boat Sam. 我们谈的不是船 山姆
[26:12] Yeah and I’m not talking 是 我说的也不是
[26:13] About some creepy ice-skating figurine either. 关于让人受不了的溜冰小雕像
[26:15] You let her go. 你让她走的
[26:17] Was she supposed to be miserable the rest of her life? 难道她后半生就该凄凄惨惨
[26:19] He took very good care of her. 他对她照顾的很好
[26:24] And I told you to stay out of it. 而我告诉你这不要管这事
[26:28] You want to be like that? Fine. 你就想像那样吗 好吧
[26:29] You still owe me an ice-skating snowman. 你依然欠我一个溜冰雪人小雕像
[26:35] The best defense isn’t always a show of force. 最好的防守不总是展示你有多强
[26:38] Keep an adversary in the dark about what you’re capable of 而是不让你的对手知道你能够做什么
[26:41] And he has to assume the worst. 他就会做最坏的打算
[26:43] Jesus! Man! 天啊
[26:48] We looked for you guy. 我们找过你了
[26:50] You found Rincon. 你找到了瑞康
[26:51] Yeah I found him. 是 我找到了他
[26:52] You know how protected he is? 你知道他被怎样保护着吗
[26:54] You had three hours to give me Rincon 你有三个小时把瑞康交给我
[26:56] Not give me excuses. 不是给我借口
[26:58] You thought you were so smart right? 你认为你是如此的聪明 是吧
[27:00] Stealing that van that Vega wanted? 偷走维加要的那辆货车
[27:02] Well guess what 好吧 猜怎么着
[27:03] That’s who’s protecting Rincon. 他就是保护瑞康的人
[27:05] I hear they’re business partners man. 我听说他们是合作伙伴
[27:07] Rincon’s been supplying Vega with drugs for years. 瑞康给维加供毒有些年头了
[27:09] You think he’s gonna give up that connection? 你认为他会放弃他
[27:10] Let me worry about that. 让我来担心那个
[27:12] No man I got to worry about it. 不 我得挂念着这个
[27:14] Me and Vega are this close to going to war already. 我和维加已经快剑拔弩张了
[27:16] If he founds out man 如果他发现了
[27:17] Look I am not afraid to die okay? 听着 我不怕死 好吧
[27:20] But my people –Vega will go after everybody. 但是我的人 维加会追着不放的
[27:24] If you don’t give me what I want 如果你不给我要的
[27:26] Vega will be the least of your worries. 维加就是你自己的麻烦了
[27:35] Rincon’s hiding in an abandoned housing project 瑞康躲在一个废弃的居民楼
[27:37] On West 15th Unit 402 在西十五大街402室
[27:39] He’s got some of Vega’s guys with him. 他和维加的几个人在一起
[27:43] You better hurry. 你最好快点
[27:46] And you better pray Vega doesn’t find out! 你最好祈祷维加不会觉察
[28:03] When you’re extracting a heavily guarded target 当你接近一个被重重保卫的目标时
[28:05] It’s important to choose the right entry point. 选择正确的突破口很重要
[28:08] Guards watch windows and doors. 保卫人员盯着窗户和门口
[28:13] So if you come in 所以如果你从
[28:13] Through the common wall of a neighboring apartment 相邻屋子的隔墙穿过去
[28:16] You’ve got surprise on your side 你会有意外收获的
[28:18] Not to mention a shower of shattered concrete. 当然 除了飞射四溅的混凝土碎块
[28:25] What is it Mike? 怎么了 迈克
[28:25] It’s a little too quiet in there. 里面有点太安静了
[28:31] And a little too quiet out there too. 那边也有点太安静了
[28:34] Of course surprise doesn’t count for much 当然 惊喜不会太多的
[28:37] If you’re walking into a trap. 如果你进了圈套
[28:39] Looks like Vega decided to crash the party. 看起来维加决定毁了这个聚会了
[28:46] We got guys coming up the stairs. 有人从楼梯上来了
[28:48] I hope you brought enough rope Sam. 我希望你带够绳子了 山姆
[28:51] Traditional rappelling requires holding a rope with both hands 传统的绳降要求用双手抓住绳子
[28:54] Which is inconvenient if you’re being shot at. 如果有人拿枪射你的话就很不方便了
[28:57] That’s why special forces 这就是为什么特种部队
[28:58] Are trained to rappel in unconventional ways. 接受训练用非传统的方法绳降
[29:23] Get down! 趴下
[29:49] It was a goddamn setup. 是个该死的陷阱
[29:51] Your boy Omar almost got us killed. 你的奥马差点让我们送命
[29:53] That doesn’t make any sense. 那说不通啊
[29:54] He hates vega. Just calm down. 他讨厌维加 冷静些
[29:55] Oh the hell I will. Omar sold us out. 我冷静个屁 奥马把我们给出卖了
[29:57] That’s funny –you talking about betrayal. 真可笑 你竟然在讨论背叛
[30:00] Boys fight and get it over with or put a sock in it. 要么打一架了结了要么别吵了
[30:04] -You’re gonna want to hear this. -What is it? -你们会要听一下这个的 -怎么了
[30:06] I’ve been listening to the bug in omar’s car. 我一直在监听奥马车上的窃听器
[30:08] Vega tried to kill him too. 维加也想把他给干掉
[30:11] Oh God damn it! Get down! 见鬼 快卧倒
[30:13] Jesus Omar you’re bleeding! 老天 奥马 你流血了
[30:14] Drive man! Go! 快开车 老兄 快走
[30:16] He got clipped in the arm. 他手臂中弹
[30:17] I hope I screamed less when it happened to me. 希望我中弹时不会叫这么惨
[30:19] Vega found out Omar was looking for Rincon. 维加发现了奥马在找寻瑞康的下落
[30:22] Well he nearly got killed because of us. 我们差点害他丧命
[30:23] And Vega’s probably not gonna stop until he finishes the job. 而维加在完事前可不会善罢甘休
[30:26] I can’t believe I’m saying this about a gangbanger 难以置信 我居然替黑帮老大说话
[30:29] But we ought to do something to help Omar. 但我们得帮帮奥马
[30:32] Yeah. 没错
[30:40] Omar! 奥马
[30:47] Man you got some balls coming here. 你竟还有胆来这里
[30:50] You shouldn’t point guns at friends. 你不该用枪指着朋友
[30:51] -Oh now you my friend? -I can be. -你现在摇身一变成我朋友了吗 -有何不可
[30:54] Man we almost got killed because of you! 老兄 我们差点因为你而丧命
[30:56] Vega’s got guys looking all over for us! 维加派人四处扫荡我们
[30:57] He’s gonna tear up the whole neighborhood. 他要把整个街区杀个底朝天
[31:00] Man I should have shot you while I had the chance. 老兄 我真该早杀了你
[31:02] You shoot me you’ll still have a problem with vega. 你杀了我 维加仍不会放过你
[31:04] You don’t Vega will have a problem with me. 相反 维加则会冲我来
[31:08] You don’t know what you’re talking about. 你根本不明白
[31:09] Vega and Rincon — 维加和瑞康为了把你揪出来
[31:11] They’re gonna take Miami apart until they find you. 把迈阿密搜个遍也在所不惜
[31:13] Why don’t I save them the trouble? 那我何不给他们省省麻烦
[31:15] I want you to take me to them. 我要你带我去见他们
[31:17] I will finish this for both of us. 我自然能解决我俩的问题
[31:19] Man you crazy. 老兄 你疯了吗
[31:21] Hear me out…inside. 听我把话说完再说 我们进去深谈
[31:25] Now. 快点
[31:26] Wait wait wait wait wait wait. 等等
[31:31] All right. 好吧
[31:33] Just don’t do nothing. 别乱来
[31:42] I give him you. That’s not enough? 我把你交给他 这还不够吗
[31:45] I got to give him my whole damn neighborhood? 我还得把整个街区都献给他吗
[31:47] Vega has to believe he’s won. 必须让维加相信自己已大获全胜
[31:49] I don’t know about this man. 我不明白 老兄
[31:51] He’s gonna want to meet on my territory make a big show. 他要在我的地盘上耍威风搞排场
[31:54] You want him to. 主动权在你
[31:56] He just has a few guys with guns on his side. 他只不过有一些带着枪的手下
[31:58] You have a whole neighborhood on yours. 而你却有整个街区做后盾
[32:00] But what about when we get inside? 那我们进去后怎么办
[32:01] Vega’s gonna have that place locked down tight. 维加肯定严密封锁那里
[32:03] He won’t let any of my boys in with us. 他绝不允许我们的人护在身边
[32:05] It’s just you and me. 到时只剩下我和你
[32:07] If everything goes right you and me is all we need. 如果一切顺利 区区我俩就能搞定
[32:11] I leave with Rincon. 我对付瑞康
[32:12] You leave with Vega. 而你来对付维加
[32:14] Are you ready to end this or not? 你准备好了结这一切了吗
[32:19] I’m ready. 当然
[32:21] Camouflage is commonly associated with jungle warfare. 迷彩伪装通常让人联想到丛林战
[32:24] But the truth is that it’s just as important in urban settings. 但其实在城市环境中 也同样重要
[32:28] You’re bound to draw attention 你要吸引敌方注意
[32:29] setting up a bulletproof barricade on the sidewalk 得在路边设立防弹路障
[32:32] or toting a concussion charge down the street. 或在街头配备一个震央引爆器
[32:35] But fruit stands reinforced 隐藏在配有加固钢制斜螺纹
[32:37] with strips of steel-belted tires 轮胎的水果摊
[32:39] and ice-cream carts packed with explosives blend right in. 和装有混合炸药的冰淇淋车里
[32:44] Of course the ultimate trojan horse is a shackled prisoner. 当然 终极的特洛伊木马则是铐着的囚犯
[32:48] Where have you been hiding these? 你准备把这个藏在哪里
[33:02] A paranoid enemy might go so far 多疑的敌人 即使对被铐着的人质
[33:04] as frisking a hostage who’s wearing handcuffs 也会搜身一番
[33:08] but people tend not to check if one of the handcuff links 但人们通常不会检查手铐的连接
[33:11] is made of polystyrene… 也就不知道那里其实是冒牌的聚苯乙烯
[33:14] or if there’s a listening device in the pinlock. 还有锁扣里其实内置窃听设备
[33:36] Welcome to my neighborhood Omar. 欢迎来到我的街区 奥马
[33:39] Now everyone said 大家都说
[33:40] the people in your neighborhood were so loyal. 你街区的人是多么忠诚
[33:45] I don’t see none of them here. 我可看不出来
[33:47] You know when you started sticking your nose 你一开始插手
[33:49] in my business 我的生意
[33:50] I figured you were up to something. 我就知道你有所企图
[33:52] So I grabbed one of your guys. 所以我就抓了你的一个手下
[33:54] One hour with my knife 用我的刀和他耗了一个小时
[33:57] He started spilling everything. 他就吓得全盘托出
[33:59] That’s all you get for loyalty — 这就是你所谓的忠诚
[34:02] One hour. 不过只值一个小时而已
[34:04] Yeah I guess you’re right. 我想你说得没错
[34:05] You disappoint me. 你真让我失望
[34:06] Everyone said “Ooh! Omar will go down in a blaze of glory!” 大家都说 奥马会在荣耀之光下浴血奋战
[34:12] One little scratch on your arm 结果呢 不过是手臂小小挂了彩
[34:14] and you come crying to me like a bitch to kiss my ring. 你就像个婊子养的哭天喊娘向我求饶
[34:18] I think we just had a misunderstanding that’s all. 我觉得我们只是有点误会
[34:21] Misunderstanding? 误会
[34:24] I like that. 我喜欢
[34:26] Let’s get this misunderstanding cleared up right now. 那我们就快点澄清这个误会吧
[34:28] Show me your mystery man! 把你的那个神秘男带出来
[34:40] So we cool? 我们两清了吗
[34:42] Cool? 两清
[34:44] Cool? 有没有搞错
[34:45] You think one freak in a suit 难道你觉得 给我个西装男
[34:47] is gonna make things even? 事情就能两清吗
[34:49] Let me tell you something — 告诉你
[34:50] in my kingdom peace don’t come cheap. 在我的世界里 和平可没那么容易
[34:53] Today I’ll take your neighborhood. 今天我接管你的街区
[34:56] Tomorrow I’ll take your woman. 明天我就能上你的女人
[34:58] It’s a new world Omar. 时过境迁了 奥马
[35:00] Get used to it. 慢慢适应吧
[35:01] Get these putos inside. 把这些贱人带进来
[35:03] Come on. 快走
[35:04] The rest of you stay out here. 其他人留在原地
[35:05] If they want some shoot them. 如果他们敢轻举妄动 就开枪
[35:24] So who are you? 你是何方神圣
[35:31] I asked you a question. 我问你问题呢
[35:32] Who are you? 你到底是什么人
[35:34] You’ll find out soon enough. 你不久后自然会知道
[35:43] Are you a cop? 你是警察吗
[35:45] A cop? 警察
[35:47] You’re not that lucky. 我可比警察恐怖得多
[35:54] Answers. 快说
[35:56] Tell me what kind of man comes looking for me 到底是什么人对我穷追不舍
[35:58] dressed in a suit like that? 还穿成这副德行
[36:00] What kind of man? 你问我吗
[36:01] What kind of man preys on children? 那又是什么人会对孩子下毒手
[36:06] Did that bitch who brought those charges against me send you? 是那个指控我的贱人派你来的吗
[36:13] She was always whining about her kid. 她总是哀怨自己的孩子
[36:19] Tell me who you are or I will make this so painful 快说你是谁 不然我会让你痛不欲生
[36:25] that you will beg for mercy and it will not come. 逼得你跪地求饶 而我可不会手下留情
[36:29] You don’t know what pain is. 你根本不懂什么叫痛不欲生
[36:34] But you will I promise. 但我保证会让你明白
[36:39] Don’t look at them. 别看他们
[36:41] They’ll see what you really are. 他们马上会认清你的真面目
[36:46] Coward. 不过是个胆小鬼
[36:51] Go to hell. 见鬼去吧
[36:52] Come with me. 那也得拉上你一起
[37:28] Welcome to my neighborhood. 欢迎来到我的街区
[37:37] I made you a promise. 我说了会让你吃苦头
[37:40] It’s time. 现在就让你见识一下
[37:44] Miami P.D. Is transporting Rincon back to Houston. 迈阿密警局已将瑞康转交给休斯顿
[37:47] He’s lucky he’s not going back in a body bag. 他还能活着回去 算他狗运
[37:51] You know you and your friends 你和你的朋友
[37:51] got a strange way of doing things 处理问题别具一格
[37:53] but I guess I can’t complain. 但我想我也不必多质疑
[37:58] Thank you Sam. 谢谢 山姆
[38:05] Yeah hey um about Amanda — 那个 关于阿曼达的事
[38:08] just wanted to say… 我只是想说
[38:13] …thanks for taking care of her. 谢谢你替我照顾她
[38:16] I was never real good about doing that. 我从来就不擅长照顾人
[38:18] I guess the mission always came first. 我想我永远是以工作为首
[38:22] Yeah well for what it’s worth 嗯 不论怎样
[38:24] she left me too. 她也离开了我
[38:28] Don’t think she ever got over you. 看来她一直没忘记你
[38:31] Who could? 我魅力难挡嘛
[38:34] You ever need anything — 如果你有任何需要
[38:36] I’ll let you know. 我就会来找你
[38:43] Hey Maddy you feel like having a beer? 曼迪 想来一杯啤酒吗
[38:46] Come on. 来吧
[38:50] So a lot of people are asking about the guy in the suit. 大家都问起那个传说中的西装男
[38:54] I don’t know what to tell them. 我都不知道该怎么说
[38:55] I’m just the guy that helped you get back on top 你就说是个帮助一切重回正轨的人
[38:59] That’s all. 仅此而已
[39:01] Still can’t figure you out man. 你依然扑朔迷离 老兄
[39:04] Honestly Omar… 说实话 奥马
[39:07] Don’t try. 知道的越少对你越好
[39:26] Hey Fi. Thanks for coming. 菲 多谢你过来
[39:27] Shut up. 闭嘴
[39:28] There’s something that I have to say. 有些话我不得不说
[39:30] You want me backing you up 如果你还要我帮你
[39:31] on more of these little Gilroy meetings 在什么破旅馆的小房间里
[39:33] Then you’re gonna hear me out right here right now 替你和你家小吉尔洛会面打掩护
[39:36] in another one of these little wasted hotel rooms. 你此时此刻 就给我好好听清楚
[39:38] You are gonna get yourself killed. 你会害死你自己
[39:41] You’re gonna wind up dead. 你肯定以死告终
[39:44] Um…I’m not dead yet. 我不是还活着吗
[39:47] You know I have more ammunition in this case than I need. 告诉你 我的弹药应付这差事可绰绰有余
[39:51] You want to be quiet or you want me to start using it? 给我闭嘴 不然我把你打成蜂窝
[39:58] Sam doesn’t agree with me. 山姆和我有些分歧
[40:01] And I didn’t want to worry your mother. 而我又不想让你妈妈担心
[40:03] Otherwise this would be a full-scale intervention. 要不然 就是我们三人齐上阵教训你
[40:08] You work too hard. 你卖力过了头
[40:11] -Fi… -Shh! -菲… -嘘
[40:13] I appreciate what you did finding Rincon. 我欣赏你查找瑞康时的表现
[40:17] And there’s maybe a little part of me 虽然我也不得不承认
[40:18] that understands what you’re doing with Gilroy. 你这是为了给吉尔洛好好表现
[40:20] But that cannot be what you do all day every day. 但你不能没日没夜 每时每刻这么做
[40:23] You cannot keep burning the candle at both ends Michael! 你可不能弄得自己体力透支 迈克尔
[40:27] How do you expect to stay focused 要是你再这样折腾自己
[40:28] when you exhaust yourself like this? 你又怎么能集中精力
[40:31] You need a life… 你需要好好的生活
[40:33] Or you’re gonna wind up dead. 不然 你真的离死不远
[40:34] It’s just basic operational sense. 这只是基本的职业知觉而已
[40:37] Are you finished? 你说完了吗
[40:41] Sure. Fine. 当然 也罢
[40:59] Where do you want me? 你要我守在哪里
[41:04] How about right here? 何不到这边来躺一会儿呢
[41:09] Gilroy said he would call here… 吉尔洛说他会打电话来
[41:15] for the place and the time of our meeting. 告诉我见面时间和地点
[41:18] He said he would call here 他告诉我说
[41:21] tomorrow morning. 他会明天打电话过来
[41:26] Michael did you ask me here to — 迈克尔 那你叫我来这里…
[41:28] Like I said I’m not dead yet. 我说了 我还没死呢
[41:56] Hello? 喂
[41:57] Good morning Westen. 早安 韦斯顿
[42:01] Gilroy you’re up early. 吉尔洛 你起得真早
[42:02] As are you. 彼此彼此
[42:03] Surprising given what a busy boy you’ve been lately. 令人惊讶 鉴于你最近都很忙
[42:06] Oh? 是吗
[42:07] Oh no need to be coy. 不用闪烁其词
[42:08] I hear there was a certain transfer of power 我听说在多米尼加的某个部门
[42:10] in a certain section of little Dominica 发生了一次权力移交
[42:12] that a certain someone had a role in facilitating. 看来一定有一位幕后推动者
[42:14] I wouldn’t know about that. 这我可不知道
[42:16] You really don’t kiss and tell do you? 你还真是谨言慎行
[42:18] Well since you’re up any chance we can have a chat? 既然你起床了 那我们能见面聊聊吗
[42:20] I’d love to but uh — 我很乐意 但是…
[42:23] But you have a more pressing engagement? 但你有约会抽不开身吗
[42:26] You could say that. 可以这么说吧
[42:27] Don’t keep me waiting. 可别让我等急了
[42:29] So we’re in business? 那我们算一起共事了吗
[42:30] Yes we are. 没错
[42:31] And there’s lots of work to be done. 还有很多工作等着我们
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme