时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 曾经是一名间谍 直到 |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入黑名单了 |
[00:07] | When you burned you’ve got nothing | 一旦被炒 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | No cash no credit no job history. | 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们圈定的城市里 |
[00:15] | Where am I? Miami. | 我在哪儿 迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友… |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 杀了他们吧? |
[00:25] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向FBI告发你的老朋友… |
[00:28] | You know spies –a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:30] | …Family too… hey is that your mom again? | 还有家人… 又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …If you’re desperate. | 如果你绝望的话 |
[00:33] | Someone needs your help Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line –as long as you’re burned | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:37] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:44] | We had one fight you decided to go back to Ireland? | 我们才吵了一架 你就决定回爱尔兰 |
[00:47] | This isn’t about one fight Michael. | 这不仅仅是吵了一架 迈克尔 |
[00:48] | It’s bad news Mcbride | 是坏消息 麦克布赖德 |
[00:49] | Someone’s coming to kill my sister. | 有人要杀了我姐姐 |
[00:51] | Thomas O’neill. Bloodthirsty hooligan. | 托马斯奥尼尔 嗜血流氓 |
[01:00] | You tell me where Fiona is now! | 你现在就告诉我菲欧娜在哪里 |
[01:02] | Why don’t you do yourself a favor and just forget the past?! | 你为什么不为自己想一下 忘记你的过去 |
[01:06] | 斯特里克勒 迈克的经纪人 | |
[01:08] | Fiona is not my past. | 菲欧娜不是我的过去 |
[01:18] | Fi! | 菲 |
[01:19] | Fi! Fi! | 菲 菲 |
[01:25] | O’neill outed you as an American. | 奥尼尔 认出你是美国人 |
[01:27] | You can never go back to ireland. | 你回不了爱尔兰了 |
[01:29] | Neither can she. | 她也是 |
[01:30] | What were you doing working with Tom Strickler? | 你怎么可以和汤姆·斯特里克勒一起工作 |
[01:32] | You know the kind of people he was in bed with?! | 你知道他曾经跟什么人在一起吗 |
[01:34] | 迪亚戈 迈克的联络人 | |
[01:36] | Now someone’s in town cleaning up the mess he left behind. | 现在有人在这里清理他留下的麻烦 |
[01:39] | -Wait. Who’s in town? -I don’t know. | -谁在你那里 -我不知道 |
[01:41] | Someone’s coming for me and they’re coming for you too. | 有人要来杀我 他们也要来杀你 |
[01:59] | Hold still. I’m almost done. | 忍着点 快好了 |
[02:01] | You’re doing this on purpose. | 你是有意的 |
[02:03] | I’m not the one who tore your stitches out second week in a row. | 我不要做那个连续两周帮你拆线的人 |
[02:06] | Now stop moving or you’re gonna do some serious damage. | 不要动 否则你会受伤 |
[02:10] | I will do some serious damage to you when this is over. | 当这里结束 你会是那个受伤的 |
[02:12] | I promise you that Michael Westen. | 我向你保证 迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[02:14] | You have the sewing skills of an orangutang. | 你的缝线水平是猩猩才有的水平 |
[02:17] | There. Now you can kill me if you want to. | 好了 你现在可以杀了我 如果你愿意 |
[02:19] | Oh god I want to. | 我当然愿意 |
[02:22] | Okay yes you should rest. | 好了 你需要休息 |
[02:25] | There you go. | 快睡吧 |
[02:28] | You’re lucky that these sedatives are kicking in | 算你走运 麻醉药在起效果 |
[02:31] | ‘Cause I will kill you. | 否则我会杀了你 |
[02:34] | I’ll be here. | 我会在这里等着 |
[02:36] | Doing your own field medicine has its advantages — | 自己当医生有很多好处 |
[02:38] | No conversations with the police | 不用去警察局 |
[02:40] | The food’s better | 吃得更好 |
[02:41] | And the relationship between patient and caregiver | 医生和病人的关系 |
[02:43] | Is very close. | 也会亲密起来 |
[02:48] | Of course that last one can be a disadvantage as well. | 当然 最后一点也可以是坏处 |
[02:52] | Gotcha. | 搞定 |
[02:56] | So is she finally out? | 她终于冷静下来 |
[02:58] | I was afraid the paint was gonna peel off the walls. | 我还在担心墙上的油漆会脱落 |
[03:00] | -She’ll be asleep for a while. -You know it’s funny. | -她睡着了 -搞笑的是 |
[03:02] | When I thought she was leaving town | 当我想到她要离开这里 |
[03:05] | I actually felt a little bad. | 我竟然有一点伤心 |
[03:07] | Hard to believe I know. | 我知道 这难以置信 |
[03:08] | Well it looks like she’ll be sticking around for a while. | 她貌似要在这里呆一段时间了 |
[03:13] | You find out anything? | 你有什么发现 |
[03:14] | Yeah I been calling around. | 我问了问 |
[03:15] | The intelligence agencies are checking in to Diego’s death. | 情报科正在调查迪亚戈的死 |
[03:18] | Apparently enough people saw you on the street | 显然 足够多人当时看到你在大街上 |
[03:20] | That you’re not a suspect. | 所以你不是怀疑对象 |
[03:21] | For once they’re not blaming me for something. | 头一次 我不是头号嫌疑人 |
[03:25] | Well it doesn’t mean you’re popular. | 这不意味着你就是普通人 |
[03:26] | Operation unburn michael westen is officially off.. | 平凡的迈克已经消失 |
[03:29] | I figured as much. | 我觉得也是 |
[03:31] | Yeah in the meantime | 与此同时 |
[03:31] | I’m checking out the phone that you lifted off of Strickler. | 我检查了你在斯特里克勒身上拿来的电话 |
[03:33] | I’ve been trying to figure out | 我试着弄明白 |
[03:35] | Who threw Diego off that hotel balcony. | 是谁把迪亚戈从宾馆阳台丢下去的 |
[03:37] | Any luck? | 弄明白了吗 |
[03:38] | Well it’s slow going. | 很难 |
[03:39] | I mean the guy called for takeout food escort agencies | 他打电话叫了外卖 还打给了保安公司 |
[03:42] | And of course he was calling all around the world | 当然 他还打电话到处问 |
[03:44] | about your little burn notice. | 你的那个离职通知 |
[03:46] | But best lead is this hotel on south beach. | 南岸的饭店看来最有嫌疑 |
[03:49] | If we’re looking for someone in Miami that’s my bet. | 如果找的是在迈阿密的人 我打赌是这个人 |
[03:52] | Thanks Sam. | 谢谢 萨姆 |
[03:53] | Want me to go down there with you? | 要我跟你一起去吗 |
[03:54] | I mean everything you say | 根据你所描述的 |
[03:55] | This guy sounds like a grade “A” Psychopath. | 这个人像是个超级变态的神经病 |
[03:56] | I’ll be careful. | 我会小心的 |
[03:59] | Take care of Fi? | 照顾一下菲好吗 |
[04:00] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[04:10] | Getting information out of hotels requires a delicate touch. | 想要从酒店得到信息 需要小心翼翼 |
[04:14] | One whiff that you’re snooping and you’ll just hear a lot of | 你如果单纯的去打听 你就会听到很多 |
[04:17] | “We can’t give out that information.” | “我们不能提供这方面的信息” |
[04:19] | You need to get them on your side | 你需要把他们拉到你这边 |
[04:21] | Convince them that you’re someone that needs customer service. | 让他们相信你是那个需要服务的顾客 |
[04:23] | Excuse me. Wondering if you could help me. | 你可以帮助我吗 |
[04:25] | A friend of mine was staying here at the hotel | 我朋友住在这里 |
[04:28] | And uh well we were supposed to hook up. | 嗯…我们约好开房 |
[04:30] | Mr. Westen? We’ve been expecting you. | 韦斯顿先生吗 我们正是在等你 |
[04:32] | Of course when the hotel clerk turns out to be expecting you | 当然 当酒店员工在等待你出现的时候 |
[04:36] | That makes things a little easier. | 事情就简单很多 |
[04:38] | Left it…for me? You sure? | 留下这个 给我吗 你确定 |
[04:40] | Yes he had the bellman drop it off. | 是的 他让服务员送下来的 |
[04:41] | He said you’d be 6’1″ | 他说你会是6.1英尺高 |
[04:43] | Exquisitely dressed with impeccable posture. | 衣冠楚楚 举止优雅 |
[04:54] | In the world of espionage | 在谍报王国 |
[04:56] | There are a lot of ways to introduce yourself. | 有很多介绍自己的办法 |
[04:58] | You can use official channels. You can use a cover I.D. | 你可以用官方渠道 可以用假身份 |
[05:01] | You can use encrypted communication. | 可以用密码联络 |
[05:03] | Whatever the method | 无论用什么方式 |
[05:05] | That first contact tells you a lot about a person… | 第一次接触会告诉你很多这个人的特性 |
[05:12] | …Especially when someone introduces himself | 特别是当这个人 |
[05:14] | By firebombing a hotel room. | 用烧掉酒店房间做为介绍自己的时候 |
[05:23] | Well he must have been there to trigger the fire. | 他肯定要在那里把火点燃 |
[05:25] | -Did you see anything? -Not really. | -你看到什么了吗 -没有 |
[05:27] | I don’t know what he looks like. | 我不知道他长什么样子 |
[05:29] | They never saw his face at the front desk. | 酒店前台也没见过他的脸 |
[05:32] | The room is registered to Dr. Randolph Quilling. | 酒店是用伦道夫·奎琳的名字登记的 |
[05:35] | Quilling? Mike you serious? | 奎琳吗 迈克 真的吗 |
[05:37] | He was a British nuclear scientist killed in ’99. | 他是英国的核物理学家 99年被杀 |
[05:41] | Burned to death in his hotel room. | 被烧死在酒店房间里 |
[05:43] | I think mike’s new friend is telling us | 我想那个人是想告诉我们 |
[05:45] | That he was involved. | 他参与了那起谋杀 |
[05:45] | It’s a hell of a thing | 这就是恶心的地方 |
[05:47] | Torching a hotel room as your business card. | 把烧掉整个酒店房间作为你的名片 |
[05:49] | Well as long as we’re waiting for our mystery man | 当我们在等待你那个神秘的人 |
[05:52] | to say hello again | 出现的时候 |
[05:54] | I need you to take a meeting for me. | 我需要你去帮我开个会 |
[05:56] | It’s an insurance-scam thing. | 关于一起保险诈骗 |
[05:58] | I would do it –ohh! –myself | 我可以自己去 |
[06:00] | But in my current state… | 不过依我现在的状况 |
[06:02] | You were going to leave the country. | 你都快离开这个国家 |
[06:03] | You were still taking jobs? | 还在打工 |
[06:05] | Well I had already committed to this — | 我接受了这份工作 |
[06:06] | One last thing before going back to Ireland | 这是回爱尔兰之前最后一件要做的事 |
[06:08] | But someone got outed as an american spy | 但是有人被认出是美国来的间谍 |
[06:11] | And now I can’t go home. | 现在我连家都回不了 |
[06:13] | We saved your life remember? | 我们救了你 还记得吗 |
[06:14] | Saved? Please. | 救了我吗 拜托 |
[06:17] | It’s out at the Hallandale impound lot. | 是在哈伦代尔汽车扣押厂 |
[06:28] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你过来 |
[06:29] | A friend of mine referred me to fiona. | 我的朋友跟我推荐了菲欧娜 |
[06:31] | Said she could take care of anything. | 说她可以帮我做任何事 |
[06:33] | Yeah fiona’s good at what she does. | 是的 菲欧娜很擅长她的工作 |
[06:36] | That’s my husband’s car. | 这是我丈夫的车 |
[06:38] | He was killed last month in a five-car pileup. | 他上个月死在五车连环撞击案中 |
[06:41] | I thought it was an accident but…I found this. | 我以为是意外 但是我发现了这个 |
[06:46] | They’re insurance forms already filled out. | 填好的保险单 |
[06:48] | Some scam was gonna pay him to say that he hurt his neck. | 有人骗他说只要他伤了脖子 就可以得到钱 |
[06:52] | We had money problems and… | 我们经济上有困难 |
[06:54] | He was just trying to save us. | 他只是为了让我们生存下去 |
[06:56] | Instead he got killed? | 但他却被杀了 |
[06:57] | Some guy came to my house last week in a Corvette. | 有个开雪佛莱考维特车的人上周来我家 |
[07:00] | He said that since my husband died | 他说我丈夫死了 |
[07:03] | I have to sue the city for wrongful death | 我需要为非正常死亡起诉政府 |
[07:05] | And give them the money. | 然后把赔偿金给他们 |
[07:06] | He threatened my family. | 他威胁了我家里人 |
[07:07] | Do you think that there’s any way that fiona can help? | 你认为菲欧娜可以帮助我吗 |
[07:09] | I’ll see what she can do. | 我会尽我所能 |
[07:10] | 佳莉亚 客户 | |
[07:14] | She’ll be in touch when we know more. | 她会联系你一旦我们得到更多消息 |
[07:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:23] | -Sam. -Hey Mikey. | -山姆. -迈迈 |
[07:24] | I need you to go over to the county records office. | 我需要你去一趟郡档案馆 |
[07:26] | See if you can get them to slip you some insurance records. | 看看你能不能找到一些保险记录 |
[07:28] | Mike you can’t just ask for that stuff. | 迈克 这不是随便问问就有的 |
[07:30] | Use your Sam magic. | 用一下你的山姆魔法 |
[07:32] | Oh. Why didn’t I think of that? | 好吧 我怎么没想到呢 |
[07:39] | The day that the cellphone call log was invented | 发明手机通话记录的那一天 |
[07:42] | Should be celebrated as a national holiday for spies. | 应该作为间谍们的国庆节 |
[07:45] | Even a cautious cellphone user who uses dial-back systems | 再谨慎的手机用户一旦用了拨号记录系统 |
[07:48] | Or switches phones often | 或开关手机过度频繁 |
[07:50] | Leaves behind a lot of information you can use. | 都会留下很多有用的信息 |
[07:53] | You still going through that thing? | 你还在研究这个 |
[07:55] | Strickler used this phone. | 斯特里克勒用过这个手机 |
[07:56] | Chances are he talked to whoever it is | 很有可能那个他打过电话的人 |
[07:58] | That’s torching hotel rooms to say hello to me. | 就是那个用着火的酒店房间跟我打招呼的人 |
[08:01] | Have you considered turning this over to homeland security? | 你有没有想过把它交给国土安全部 |
[08:03] | They get paid for this sort of thing you know. | 他们拿了工资就是干这个的 |
[08:06] | For all I know he could be working for homeland security. | 据我所知 他可能就在国土安全部工作 |
[08:09] | I’ll call someone when I need someone. | 我会找人帮忙 当我需要的时候 |
[08:13] | How’d it go at the county records office Sam? | 郡档案室的事情怎么样了 萨姆 |
[08:15] | Not good Mike. | 不容乐观 迈克 |
[08:17] | I tried to get something | 我试着从办公的那个女人那里 |
[08:18] | Anything out of that lady down there | 套点有关 |
[08:20] | about the insurance scam. | 那宗保险诈骗案的消息 |
[08:21] | She’s 65 a widow | 她65岁 是个寡妇 |
[08:23] | And completely immune to my charming ways. | 但是完全对我的帅气有免疫力 |
[08:26] | Seriously? You couldn’t get the medical records | 真的假的 你竟然在65岁的女人那 |
[08:28] | out of a 65-year-old woman Sam? | 套不出医疗记录吗 萨姆 |
[08:30] | She’s my kryptonite okay? | 她是我的克星 好不好 |
[08:32] | I’m telling you Mike | 我告诉你 迈克 |
[08:33] | You want to get the files out of that broad | 你要是想从那婆娘那套资料 |
[08:35] | it’s gonna take some extreme measures. | 要用其他办法了 |
[08:37] | I got an idea how to do it | 我想到要怎么套资料了 |
[08:39] | but you’re not gonna like it. | 不过你可能不会同意 |
[08:41] | You want me to | 你想让我 |
[08:42] | lie to some woman in the county records office? | 对郡档案室的职员撒谎 |
[08:44] | What did she do? | 她干什么了 |
[08:45] | Well no she didn’t do anything. | 不 她什么也没做 |
[08:47] | She’s the only one that has access | 只有她才有办法 |
[08:48] | to the information we need. | 弄到我们要的资料 |
[08:50] | Why me? | 干嘛叫我 |
[08:51] | Because she’s your age | 因为她跟你同龄 |
[08:52] | smokes your brand and… | 你们吸一样牌子的香烟 |
[08:54] | shops at the same stores you…do. | 在同样的商店里购物 |
[08:56] | Sam did some scouting. | 萨姆去试过了 |
[08:57] | We just thought that you would be someone | 我们只是觉得 |
[08:59] | she would trust. | 她会相信你 |
[09:00] | So that I can lie to her. | 所以我要对她撒谎 |
[09:02] | It’s for a good cause mom. | 这是有原因的 妈妈 |
[09:04] | The people we’re trying to find | 我们要找的那个人 |
[09:05] | got some guys killed already. | 已经杀了人了 |
[09:14] | Human intelligence can often be collected | 用虚假的身份时常可以 |
[09:16] | with a cover identity. | 收集情报 |
[09:18] | There are times though | 也就是说 |
[09:19] | when a cover I.D. has more to do with who you are | 用个假身份或许更会 |
[09:22] | than how you act. | 事半功倍 |
[09:23] | Yes I’ve been through our records dozens of times. | 是 我们的记录我看了好几十遍了 |
[09:27] | We lost a lot of that stuff in a hurrican | 几年前因为飓风的缘故 |
[09:29] | e a few years ago | 我们失去了很多记录 |
[09:31] | And I’ve got files | 我是还有文件 |
[09:33] | That um are nothing but mildew. | 但是都发霉了 |
[09:35] | Isn’t that the worst? | 那真是太糟糕了 |
[09:37] | I lost a couch that way. | 我的沙发就是那样子没的 |
[09:39] | I swear | 我发誓 |
[09:39] | sometimes I think we should all move to phoenix. | 我有时候真觉得我们应该搬到菲尼克斯去 |
[09:46] | If you could just give me all the names of the doctors | 如果你能告诉我治过我丈夫的 |
[09:48] | who treated my husband… | 所有医生的名字 |
[09:50] | Ooh. I wish I could. | 我真希望我可以 |
[09:53] | Those files are all sealed though. | 但那些都是保密文件 |
[09:56] | Doctor/patient confidentiality. | 医患保密协定 |
[10:00] | I just thought maybe… | 我只是觉得有可能的话 |
[10:02] | Not even a quick glance? | 看一眼都不行吗 |
[10:04] | Not even a peek. | 瞄一眼都不行 |
[10:15] | Working an intelligence asset is | 作为一个信息收集员 |
[10:17] | part acting part strategy. | 一部分靠表演 一部分靠策略 |
[10:19] | Some people don’t have the talent… | 有些人没有那样的天赋 |
[10:22] | …and some people do. | 而有些人却有 |
[10:25] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽空接待 |
[10:26] | Are you all right? Yeah. | 你没事吧 |
[10:28] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:31] | It was — | 如果 |
[10:32] | It was so much easier when my husband was alive. | 如果我丈夫还活着什么都好办 |
[10:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:37] | And he used to do all of this stuff for me. | 这些事情一直都是他做的 |
[10:42] | I’m sorry to have bothered you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[10:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:50] | Let me see what I can dig up. | 看看我能查到什么 |
[10:52] | This will be our secret though. | 但是你要保密 |
[10:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:56] | Don’t get me fired. | 别让我被炒鱿鱼了 |
[10:57] | Oh no. | 不会的 |
[10:59] | No. Oh my goodness. Thank you so much. | 老天啊 真是太谢谢你了 |
[11:07] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[11:08] | Your mom’s got a gift for working assets. | 你妈收集资料真是有天赋 |
[11:10] | She brought back every document I asked for. | 她把我要的资料都拿来了 |
[11:13] | Well she’s done her fair | 她这些年 |
[11:14] | share of manipulating people over the years. | 操控人的这种事情做的游刃有余 |
[11:16] | Well she wasn’t very happy about doing this. | 不过她不太愿意做搜集资料这种事情 |
[11:19] | So our local county clinic is looking good. | 我们的郡医疗中心看上去还不错 |
[11:22] | It’s got your normal folks | 有普通人来看病 |
[11:23] | But there’s a few too many shady characters | 但也有些鬼祟的人 |
[11:24] | walking out of there with neck braces you know? | 带着颈箍出来 |
[11:27] | Oh check out the wheels. | 看那辆车的轮子 |
[11:28] | Remembered you said that our bad guy drove a Vette? | 记得吗 你说过坏人都开威特跑车 |
[11:30] | So I called my buddy to run the plates. | 所以我叫人查了他的资料 |
[11:32] | The guy’s name is Ryan Johnson. | 他叫赖安·约翰逊 |
[11:34] | He’s on parole for fraud | 他犯了欺诈和侵犯人身罪 |
[11:35] | and assault | 现在在假释中 |
[11:36] | So I’m guessing he didn’t get | 所以我猜 |
[11:37] | that Corvette and the IWC watch | 他的雪弗兰考维特车和万国表 |
[11:39] | from his work-release job. | 不是他监外就业得来的 |
[11:41] | Looks like the guy Calia said smacked her around. | 他长得像佳莉亚说的在她周围转的人 |
[11:43] | Yeah. Oh got a cover I.D. For you. | 对了 我给你弄了个新身份 |
[11:45] | You’re from North Carolina. | 你来自北卡罗来纳州 |
[11:47] | You’re a friend of Erik Lee’s. | 是埃里克·李的朋友 |
[11:48] | Who’s Erik Lee? | 埃里克·李是谁 |
[11:49] | Well he’s one of Ryan’s buddies | 他是赖安的同伙 |
[11:50] | Who was killed in the same crash as Calia’s husband. | 他跟佳莉亚的丈夫死于同一场车祸 |
[11:54] | Stuff should check out if they don’t check too deep. | 他们没深入检查的话还是要查一遍 |
[11:56] | Well looks like I’m going for a drive. | 看来我要飙一场车了 |
[11:58] | Have fun Mikey. | 祝你彪得愉快 迈迈 |
[12:02] | Precision driving is part of the standard training | 对于一个特工来说 |
[12:04] | for an operative. | 飚车是一项基本训练 |
[12:05] | It’s mainly used when pursuing or being pursued. | 会在追人和被追时派上用场 |
[12:09] | But on occasion | 但是有时候 |
[12:10] | it’s a great way to make an impression. | 它也是给人留下印象的好方法 |
[12:16] | Whoo! Hey boy! | 嘿 伙计 |
[12:18] | Yeah you and me –you and me need to talk! | 你和我 你和我最好谈谈 |
[12:56] | Jesus! Are you crazy?! | 老天 你疯了吗 |
[12:58] | Hey I’m Alex. | 我是亚历克斯 |
[12:59] | You must be Ryan Johnson right? | 你肯定是赖安·约翰逊 |
[13:02] | What the hell is this? | 见鬼 这是什么情况 |
[13:03] | Hell what’s it look like boy? | 见鬼 鬼长什么样子 |
[13:04] | It’s a job application. | 我只是想申请工作 |
[13:10] | Criminals deal with a shortage of skilled labor | 罪犯有时会缺少技术人员 |
[13:14] | just like all businesses do. | 就跟其他行业一样 |
[13:15] | They can’t give too much information | 当然 他们不会对新加入的同伙 |
[13:17] | to new hires of course | 透露很多信息 |
[13:19] | but they also can’t pass up real talent. | 但他们不会拒绝真正有技术的人 |
[13:21] | I was driving for an insurance crew up in North Carolina. | 我在北卡罗来纳州给保险团伙开车 |
[13:25] | I was working with your boy Erik Lee up there. | 在那我跟埃里克·李工作过 |
[13:28] | Erik’s not with us anymore. | 埃里克不跟我们在一起了 |
[13:30] | Yeah I know. Got himself killed. | 我知道 他死了 |
[13:32] | Squashed by a truck a few weeks back. | 几星期前他被货车撞了 |
[13:35] | Yeah something like that. | 差不多就是那样 |
[13:36] | Word on the street | 传说你在这里 |
[13:37] | is you’re the number-one crew around town. | 是这个行业的老大 |
[13:40] | And sounds like you got a job openin’. | 而且我听说你好像缺人手 |
[13:42] | 赖安 保险诈骗犯 | |
[13:48] | Well you can drive. I’ll give you that. | 你能开车 我会给你司机的工作 |
[13:48] | You give me that? | 你会吗 |
[13:49] | Hell I’ll take it. I’m the best wheelman around. | 我会干的 我是最好的司机 |
[13:52] | You got someone working for you | 你要是觉得有人会干得比我好 |
[13:53] | you think is better | 你告诉我他是谁 |
[13:54] | You point him out and I’ll prove you wrong. | 我会证明给你看你是错的 |
[13:58] | There’s a bar down at the river on Fifth Street. | 在第五街的桥下面有个酒吧 |
[14:01] | Meet me there tomorrow at noon. | 明天中午在那见 |
[14:12] | They sent some more guys by the house. | 他们又派了几个人到我家附近 |
[14:14] | Sat there glaring at me | 我在处理文件的时候 |
[14:15] | while I filled out some paperwork. | 他们就坐在那盯着我看 |
[14:17] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你的选择是正确的 |
[14:17] | Just stay cool do as they ask | 别慌张 照他们说的做 |
[14:19] | and we’ll take care of it. | 剩下的我们会处理的 |
[14:21] | But can’t you just talk to them or — | 但你们能不能跟他们谈谈 |
[14:22] | It’s not gonna do much good at this point. | 那样做是无济于事的 |
[14:24] | They may back off for a while | 那样做他们可能会小时一段时间 |
[14:25] | But they’ll come right back | 但他们还是会回来的 |
[14:27] | And do it again to someone else. | 他们会对其他人做同样的事情 |
[14:28] | An insurance scam is like a network — | 保险诈骗连成了一个网络 |
[14:30] | Doctors lawyers auto-repair places enforcers. | 医生 律师 修车行 执法者都牵涉其中 |
[14:33] | If you don’t want people coming after you | 如果你不想有人像你一样 |
[14:34] | You have to take down the whole thing — | 那你就要搞定这整件事 |
[14:35] | pull the weed out by the roots. | 斩草要除根 |
[14:37] | We’ll get these guys going on a scam | 我们会诱骗这帮家伙再犯案 |
[14:39] | call the cops | 然后我们再报警 |
[14:40] | and get them caught in the act. | 当场抓获他们 |
[14:41] | I’ll keep you and your boys safe. | 我会保证你和你孩子的安全 |
[14:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:43] | You’ve been so amazing. | 你们太棒了 |
[14:45] | And the people that you have working for you | 和你们一起工作的伙伴 |
[14:47] | they’re just great! | 他们太好了 |
[14:50] | It’s so important to find good help. | 找到有用的人是很重要的 |
[14:55] | Mike I’ve been working on our little manhunt. | 迈克 我还在找我们要找的人 |
[14:57] | I wish I had more to go on | 我真希望自己有更多那个既没名字 |
[14:58] | than a nameless faceless murderer | 也没样子的谋杀犯的资料好展开调查 |
[15:00] | With a taste for arson but anyway… | 我们只知道他纵过火 不过 |
[15:02] | Feds got nothing. | 联邦调查局什么都没有 |
[15:03] | They ruled Diego a suicide. | 他们裁定迪亚戈为自杀 |
[15:04] | And you? You done any better? | 你呢 你会做得比他们好吗 |
[15:06] | Well a little. | 我比他们好一点 |
[15:07] | I’ve been triangulating one of the phones | 我查了下斯特里克勒打的电话 |
[15:08] | that Strickler was calling trying to get a location. | 有一个电话是在确定地点 |
[15:10] | How long before we got something? | 要过多久我们才能弄清楚 |
[15:12] | Couple of days but you know | 好要几天 但是你知道 |
[15:13] | No matter who this guy is | 不论这个人是谁 |
[15:14] | Mike we know two things — | 迈克 我们知道两件事 |
[15:15] | He’s a killer and he saw you coming before so I — | 他就是凶手 他之前看到你来了 |
[15:18] | I don’t have a lot of options here. | 我没有选择的余地 |
[15:19] | Someone killed my cia contact. | 有人断了我中情局的联系 |
[15:21] | Now that is on my head. | 现在又轮到我了 |
[15:22] | I don’t get to walk away or pretend it didn’t happen | 我不能就假装什么都没发生那样 |
[15:26] | No matter how dangerous this game he’s playing is. | 无论这事情是多危险 |
[15:28] | You know that and you’d do the same thing. | 你知道 你也会这样做的 |
[15:30] | I get it. I don’t like it but I get it. | 我理解 虽然我不喜欢这样做但我理解 |
[15:32] | Let me know when you got something solid. | 你有确切消息的时候告诉我 |
[15:34] | You got it. | 知道了 |
[15:35] | Oh Mike uh one more thing. | 对了 迈克 还有件事情 |
[15:37] | I think your mom is a little unclear | 我想你妈还不清楚 |
[15:39] | about the proper handling of intelligence assets. | 情报人员要怎么处理事情 |
[15:43] | You might want to talk to her. | 你最好跟她谈谈 |
[15:52] | You want another gin and tonic Tina? | 你想再来点酒和烟吗 蒂娜 |
[15:54] | Oh no no thanks! I’m fine. | 不了 谢谢 我够了 |
[15:59] | Hi honey. | 宝贝 |
[16:00] | Tina this is my son Michael. | 蒂娜 这是我儿子迈克尔 |
[16:02] | Y-your handsome son! | 你的帅气儿子啊 |
[16:05] | It’s very nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[16:08] | Mom could I talk with you for a second? | 妈 我能跟你谈一下吗 |
[16:10] | Sure. Would you excuse me Tina? | 当然 不好意思 蒂娜 |
[16:13] | Sure you don’t want another? | 真的不要了吗 |
[16:22] | Mom what are you doing? | 妈 你在干嘛呢 |
[16:25] | What does it look like I’m doing? | 你说我像是在干嘛? |
[16:26] | I’m playing canasta with a friend. | 我在跟朋友玩纸牌 |
[16:27] | A friend? No she’s a — | 朋友 不 她是 |
[16:29] | She did me a favor! | 她帮了我 |
[16:30] | Why can’t we be friends? | 我们为什么不能是朋友 |
[16:33] | That’s not how it works. | 事情不应该是这样的 |
[16:34] | You told her your name my name. | 你把你和我的名字都告诉她了 |
[16:36] | You don’t socialize with an asset! | 你不能跟一个情报交朋友 |
[16:38] | She’s not an “Asset.” | 她不是”情报” |
[16:39] | She’s a person sitting at my dining-room table. | 她是个人 坐在我的餐桌边 |
[16:42] | I know that! | 我知道 |
[16:43] | Mom…it’s dangerous. She broke the law. | 这太危险了 她犯过法 |
[16:47] | You said… that that job was over. | 你说过 不做那种工作了 |
[16:51] | Just don’t get too close. | 别太亲近了 |
[17:04] | What are you worried about? | 你在担心什么 |
[17:06] | So your mom becomes friends with the county records lady. | 你妈妈跟”情报”交朋友 |
[17:09] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[17:09] | You just never know how things are gonna go. | 你根本不知道事情会如何发展 |
[17:11] | She’s an asset. Things could get very complicated. | 她是情报 事情可能会很复杂 |
[17:13] | I was an asset of yours once. | 我也曾是你的情报 |
[17:15] | And things got complicated… | 然后事情也复杂了 |
[17:18] | …and people got hurt. | 有人就会受伤 |
[17:19] | True. | 没错 |
[17:21] | But in my experience… | 但根据我的经验 |
[17:24] | People get hurt and things get complicated | 无论你怎么做 |
[17:25] | no matter what you do. | 事情总会变得复杂 也总有人受伤 |
[17:48] | Dad this is the guy I was telling you about. | 爸爸 这就是我跟你说的人 |
[17:50] | You said you wanted drivers? | 你说过你要个司机 |
[17:52] | Well this guy can drive. | 这家伙开车不错 |
[17:53] | He drove with Erik Lee up in North Carolina. | 他和埃里克·李在北卡罗来纳州开过车 |
[17:55] | I checked him out and he’s the real deal. | 我查过他 没什么问题 |
[17:57] | So you’re the big bad boss. | 那你就是幕后大老板了 |
[17:58] | Boss? No. Just a businessman. | 老板 不 我只是个商人 |
[18:04] | Sounds good. ’cause I’m looking to do some business. | 听起来不错 因为我也在找点生意做做 |
[18:06] | I’m looking for a crew. You know what I’m saying? | 我在找一个帮派 你明白我的意思吧 |
[18:08] | I did some driving up north –amateurs. | 我在北方开过车 业余的 |
[18:10] | They didn’t know real talent. | 他们不懂真正的天才 |
[18:12] | Talent huh? | 天才 |
[18:13] | What Ryan said it sounded more like recklessness. | 据赖安所说 听上去很鲁莽 |
[18:16] | Well talent recklessness –it’s a fine line ain’t it? | 天才 鲁莽 这真是微妙的差别啊 |
[18:18] | You got any warrants? You do you don’t drive. | 有过记录吗 有就不行 |
[18:20] | I’m clean. | 我很清白 |
[18:21] | Accidents? How’s your driving record? | 交通事故呢 你的驾驶记录怎样 |
[18:23] | I got plenty of accidents but none on my record. | 我出过许多事故 但无一被记录在案 |
[18:25] | All right here’s the deal. | 好 告诉你情况 |
[18:27] | We use a couple dozen drivers a year | 我们一年雇过两打司机 |
[18:28] | Rotate them in and out | 招了他们 又开除他们 |
[18:29] | Make sure nobody shows up in the system too much. | 以确保没人会被警方系统记录多次 |
[18:32] | You make sure Ryan has your information | 你给了赖安联系方式吧 |
[18:34] | And we’ll call you. | 我们到时联系你 |
[18:37] | So next time I’ll need you to bring me your driver’s license. | 那下次你带驾驶证来见我 |
[18:38] | I’ll need local and out of state. | 要州里和其他州的 |
[18:40] | Whoa there my friend. | 好 老兄 |
[18:41] | Maybe I wasn’t making myself clear. | 可能是我没说清楚 |
[18:44] | I’m not looking to make a few hundred bucks | 我可不想开个三轮车 钱到了手就跑路 |
[18:45] | driving third wheel in a bump-and-run. | 赚个几百块钱 |
[18:47] | I’m here looking for some business | 我来这是做大生意的 |
[18:49] | with a team management. | 加入一个组织 干大事 |
[18:52] | Get your hand off me. | 把你的手拿开 |
[18:56] | I’m just hoping you’re not wasting my time is all. | 我只希望你没浪费我的时间 就这样 |
[19:01] | Management huh? | 做大事? |
[19:02] | I’ll tell you what. | 告诉你 |
[19:03] | There’s an auto-body shop in boca owes us 10 grand | 博卡那有家汽修店欠了我们1万块 |
[19:06] | And my boy here hasn’t been able to collect. | 而我儿子还没能收回来 |
[19:09] | Dad I told you that I can handle that. | 爸爸 我说过我能搞定 |
[19:10] | Shut up. You’re the one that brought this guy in here. | 闭嘴 是你把他带这里来的 |
[19:13] | You two go up there together. | 你们俩一起去 |
[19:15] | You get our money back you got a job. | 你拿回我们的钱 就能加入我们 |
[19:19] | Now that sounds like a deal. | 这条件不错 |
[19:24] | Family businesses are tough | 家族生意总很难做 |
[19:25] | and they’re even tougher for criminals. | 尤其是犯罪 |
[19:28] | Mix normal family issues with cash | 把普通的家庭问题与金钱 |
[19:30] | violence and the danger of getting arrested | 暴力 被捕的危险混到一起 |
[19:33] | and things get tense. | 事情就棘手了 |
[19:35] | Oh come on kid don’t be like that. | 好了 小鬼 别那样了 |
[19:36] | This’ll work out good. You’ll see. | 这事会顺利解决的 |
[19:38] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[19:39] | It’s not like you can’t use the help. | 你又不是孤立无援 |
[19:41] | From what I saw in the papers | 根据我看到的情况 |
[19:43] | you could use someone like me. | 我就能帮你 |
[19:44] | I mean a crash like that — | 我是说 那样的问题 |
[19:46] | You know what? We do just fine. | 你知道什么 我们把事做好再说 |
[19:47] | All right? We do more than fine. | 我们会顺利搞定的 |
[19:49] | The wife of one of the dead guys –she’s suing. | 有个死人的老婆正要起诉 |
[19:51] | We’re looking to get a million out of the city | 我们还打算在这个城市多赚个100万 |
[19:52] | maybe more. | 或再多点 |
[19:53] | -She’s willing to go to court for you? -She will. | -她要去法庭告你们 -是 |
[19:55] | Or… | 或是 |
[19:57] | Her little kid will fall down the stairs at school. | 她的孩子会在学校摔下楼梯 |
[20:00] | You boys know how to kick some ass don’t you? | 你还真有办法 |
[20:02] | Tell me more about this little collection. | 再告诉我点收账的事 |
[20:04] | It’s a bunch of bikers. All right this is stupid. | 是群飞车党 这真蠢透了 |
[20:06] | I’ve already –I’ve already talked to these guys twice already. | 我已经 已经和那群家伙谈了两次 |
[20:09] | Well third time’s a charm. | 事不过三 |
[20:22] | I told you we’re not kicking back 10 grand. | 我说过 我们不会不还那1万块的 |
[20:25] | Tony you wouldn’t have made any of that | 托尼 如果没我们帮你串标 |
[20:26] | If we hadn’t rigged the bids! | 你什么都得不到 |
[20:27] | We already did the work! That’s the way it’s — | 这事我们已经做了 事情是 |
[20:29] | Girls girls girls don’t fight. You’re both pretty. | 姑娘们 姑娘们 你俩都别吵了 |
[20:32] | Tell you what. | 跟你说吧 |
[20:34] | You won’t give him the money you can give me the money. | 你不给他钱 那就给我吧 |
[20:36] | You’re not getting that money. | 别想拿钱 |
[20:38] | Oh y’all are gonna give me the money right now. | 你还是现在就把钱给我拿出来吧 |
[20:49] | Alex what are you doing? | 亚历克斯 你在做什么 |
[20:50] | What the hell’s it look like I’m doing?! | 他妈的你不知道我在做什么吗 |
[20:50] | I’m getting you your 10 grand! | 我在帮你要回那1万块 |
[20:53] | Anybody who works around acetylene | 使用乙炔的人 |
[20:55] | knows to be extra careful. | 都会格外小心 |
[20:57] | It’s one of the hottest-burning | 这是自然界最炙热 |
[20:58] | most explosive gases in existence. | 极具爆炸性的气体 |
[21:01] | They ain’t gonna shoot | 他们不会开枪的 |
[21:02] | not while we’re near these tanks. | 只要我们躲在气瓶边 |
[21:04] | Because if they do | 因为要是他们开枪 |
[21:05] | There’ll be little pieces of biker raining all around here! | 这些飞车党就会血肉横飞 |
[21:07] | 10 grand now! | 立即拿钱 |
[21:11] | Hey stop! | 住手 |
[21:12] | You can make this stop anytime… | 我随时能住手 |
[21:14] | If you put 10 grand into a bag | 把钱装到袋子里 |
[21:16] | Throw your guns in it while you’re at it! | 把枪也放进去 |
[21:19] | Anytime now! | 快点儿! |
[21:20] | Do what he says! Get the money! | 照他说的做 去拿钱 |
[21:25] | Dad we got it! | 老爸 我们拿到钱了 |
[21:26] | Yeah all 10 grand! | 是 整整1万块 |
[21:28] | Look you got a job! | 你能加入我们了 |
[21:29] | Well that’s good news. You’re making my day. | 真是好消息 真开心 |
[21:31] | Oh we should celebrate somewhere else! | 我们该换个地方庆祝 |
[21:39] | Damn! | 该死的 |
[21:41] | Looks like I got a meeting with the boss later. | 看来我晚点就能见到老板了 |
[21:44] | I’m gonna bring him some ideas. | 给他几个主意 |
[21:45] | Calia and son are at my place. | 佳莉亚和她儿子在我家 |
[21:47] | I’ll go give them the good news. | 我会给他们这个好消息 |
[21:50] | You are doing so well on this job. | 这次你干得不错 |
[21:53] | I think we’re almost even. | 我想我们扯平了 |
[21:56] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[22:02] | What’s wrong sam? | 怎么了 山姆 |
[22:03] | I’ve never seen you drink a beer that slowly. | 我没见你喝酒喝这么慢过 |
[22:05] | I just think we’d be better off | 我在想我们 |
[22:07] | if we focused on this insurance-scammer thing | 如果专注调查保险诈骗案 |
[22:09] | and forgot the whole “Diego getting murdered” Business | 不管迪亚戈被杀案 那就好了 |
[22:11] | ‘Cause it’s not looking pretty. | 这事可不太好办 |
[22:13] | Well what is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:14] | Well I did the triangulation on that phone — | 我对那个手机进行了三角定位 |
[22:16] | You know the one that our hotel-room-torching mystery man | 就是酒店客房起火案中神秘男子 |
[22:18] | Was using? –and I found it. | 使用的那个 我找到了 |
[22:21] | -Well? -The thing is | -怎么了 -问题是 |
[22:21] | The phone is down at the old marine stadium. | 手机在老海洋体育场里 |
[22:25] | Marine stadium? Isn’t it closed? | 海洋体育场 不是关门了吗 |
[22:26] | Yeah for like 20 years. It’s just a graffiti magnet. | 是 关了近20年 现在是涂鸦乐园 |
[22:29] | And the phone is just sitting there? | 而那个手机就在那里 |
[22:31] | It’s such a setup mike it’s not even a setup you know? | 这就是个圈套 迈克 甚至连圈套都不算 |
[22:34] | So what are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[22:36] | I’m gonna go down there. I’m gonna check it out. | 我要去那里查一下 |
[22:39] | Of course you are. | 那必须的 |
[22:44] | For a covert operative | 对于一名秘密特工 |
[22:46] | There’s often a fine line between hunter and hunted. | 猎人和猎物间往往有着微妙的区别 |
[22:49] | Letting someone hunt you is just another way | 让别人追捕你是 |
[22:51] | Of finding out more about them. | 更了解他们的一种方式 |
[22:53] | Cellphone signal’s coming from out here. | 手机信号是来自这里 |
[22:55] | Of course there’s also a fine line | 当然 在根据情报追踪 |
[22:57] | Between following up intelligence | 和走入圈套之间 |
[22:59] | And walking into a trap. | 也有着微妙的区别 |
[23:01] | Doesn’t get more exposed than this does it? | 没有比这里更暴露了吧 |
[23:02] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做 |
[23:03] | Yeah I’m sure. Stay here. Cover me as best as you can. | 是 等在这 尽力掩护我 |
[23:33] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:34] | Sorry we missed each other at the hotel. | 真抱歉 我们在酒店错过了 |
[23:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[23:37] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我听过许多人谈起你 |
[23:39] | It’s an honor to see you in the flesh. | 非常荣幸有机会见到你本人 |
[23:40] | You’re quite a puzzle Mr. Westen. | 韦斯顿先生 你真是个谜样人物 |
[23:42] | Fascinating. | 真好 |
[23:43] | I’m far more interesting in person. | 我本人更有意思 |
[23:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:45] | Oh I can’t just tell you now can I? | 我能这么快就告诉你吗 |
[23:47] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那还有什么乐趣 |
[23:50] | I’m trying to figure out what kind of man you are. | 我正在查你会是怎么样的人 |
[23:52] | I need to decide if you’re someone | 我要确定你是 |
[23:53] | I should get to know better… | 我需要进一步了解的人 |
[23:56] | …or someone I should kill. | 还是我该杀掉的人 |
[24:01] | Well let me know when you make up your mind. | 决定好后通知我 |
[24:03] | Oh you’ll know. | 会的 |
[24:06] | Mike get out of there! | 迈克 离开那里 |
[24:18] | You okay brother? | 你还好吧 老兄 |
[24:19] | I’m fine Sam. | 我没事 山姆 |
[24:26] | So how did the big meeting go? | 你们谈得如何 |
[24:29] | We had a brief and unsatisfying chat on the phone. | 我们只是在电话里简短且不快地谈了下 |
[24:32] | So who is he? | 那他是谁 |
[24:33] | I don’t know but he shot up the marine stadium. | 我不知道 但他开枪射击了海洋体育场 |
[24:36] | reminded me of a stadium shooting | 让我想起了98年南美 |
[24:38] | back in ’98 in South America. | 一起体育场枪击案 |
[24:40] | Sam’s looking into it seeing if there’s a connection. | 山姆正在调查 看有什么联系 |
[24:42] | I started on a listening device | 我在做窃听器 |
[24:44] | For your meeting with Ryan later. | 等你和赖安见面时用 |
[24:47] | Would you care to join me? | 你不介意带上我吧 |
[24:49] | I would love to. | 我很乐意 |
[24:55] | You know… | 你知道 |
[24:56] | After the other day | 那天之后 |
[24:58] | I-I never really did get a –a chance to actually say… | 我都没有机会认真的说 |
[25:02] | Well not that I have any doubt in my mind | 好吧 倒不是说我怀疑 |
[25:03] | that I would have saved myself eventually… | 我最终能否救自己 |
[25:06] | And I still think that your tactical approach | 不过我仍然认为你的战术安排 |
[25:08] | was a little iffy. | 有点玄乎 |
[25:09] | You and Sam… | 你和萨姆 |
[25:11] | You did come back for me. | 你回来救我 |
[25:14] | You gave up a lot to come back for me… | 放弃很多回来救我 |
[25:16] | Whether I needed it or not. | 尽管我不是很需要 |
[25:17] | You’re welcome Fi. | 不用谢 菲 |
[25:22] | Watch it. | 小心点 |
[25:24] | You’re getting solder on my transmitter. | 你正在焊我的信号发射器 |
[25:35] | So 10 grand. | 那么 一万美金 |
[25:37] | Ryan here is still a little fuzzy on the details | 赖安对你们如何拿到钱的这一点 |
[25:40] | of how you two got it. | 还有点不清楚 |
[25:42] | But… | 但 |
[25:42] | Me and Ryan here are like Bonnie and Clyde. | 我和赖安就像邦妮和克莱德 |
[25:44] | You’d have been proud. | 你会感到骄傲的 |
[25:46] | I’m sure I would have. | 我相信会的 |
[25:47] | We got the money all right? | 我们拿到钱了 好吧 |
[25:49] | You want to talk about management opportunities? | 你想谈谈做大事的机会 |
[25:52] | Talk. | 那就讲讲 |
[25:53] | Scam’s called “Deathwish.” | 骗局叫做”轻生” |
[25:55] | I ran it a couple times back when I was just starting out. | 我刚在外闯荡的时候做过几次 |
[25:57] | I’m gonna need a stooge | 我需要一个能控制的人 |
[25:58] | someone who can take some damage but for a serious payday. | 那些为了钱而不顾生命的人 |
[26:01] | Yeah I know a few people. | 嗯 我认识一些人 |
[26:04] | The stooge sets up at a railroad crossing | 把目标车停在铁路的交错路口 |
[26:07] | gets a city vehicle behind them. | 让一辆市政车辆在他后面 |
[26:09] | We come in as a three-man team. | 我们三人一组 |
[26:11] | Two drivers box the city vehicle in. | 其中两车把市政车夹在中间 |
[26:15] | Third driver he knocks the city vehicle | 第三辆车就从后把市政车撞至 |
[26:17] | into the stooge’s car | 目标车 |
[26:19] | stooge goes into the railroad… | 然后它冲到铁路上 |
[26:20] | Train hits the car right? | 火车就撞上了 对吧 |
[26:21] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[26:22] | One of those big engines clips it | 这个大家伙撞上它 |
[26:24] | bashes it up real good spins it around | 猛烈的撞击使它旋转 |
[26:27] | Newspapers take photos | 媒体会报道 |
[26:28] | and we cash in. | 然后我们收钱 |
[26:30] | You go after the deep pockets — | 你可以问那些财力雄厚的要钱 |
[26:31] | The train company the city government the state… | 比如火车公司 市政府 州 |
[26:35] | Clear 100 grand without even breaking a sweat. | 不费力气十万美金就能到手 |
[26:37] | Someone gets killed you could add a couple of zeros to that. | 别人死 而却能赚大钱 |
[26:40] | Yeah you’re a big thinker. That’s why he’s the boss right? | 你出谋划策 所以他是老板 是吧 |
[26:43] | But a train though –Dad we’ve never done anything — | 但一辆火车 爸 我们从没做过 |
[26:45] | Shut up! Listen for once! | 闭嘴 听一次 |
[26:47] | Maybe you’ll learn something. | 说不定你能学到什么 |
[26:48] | You come back in a couple days. | 你几天后过来 |
[26:51] | I’ll put a few guys together. | 我找些人一起 |
[26:53] | We’ll see if we can do this. | 看看我们能否成功 |
[26:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:00] | Would you mind popping this into my car? | 你能帮我把这放进我车里吗 |
[27:02] | I’m just…so hot | 我只是 太热了 |
[27:05] | And I really don’t want to leave it behind. | 而且我不想等会落下它 |
[27:07] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[27:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:17] | The best place for a bug | 人们能随身携带的东西 |
[27:19] | is on something people keep with them. | 是放窃听器最好的地方 |
[27:21] | Many car remotes these days | 现在很多车的遥控钥匙 |
[27:23] | have enough space inside to hide a small bug… | 都有足够的空间放下一个小窃听器 |
[27:30] | …Not to mention a battery to power the transmitter. | 更别说提供信号发射器电源的电池了 |
[27:36] | Sam can you hear me? | 萨姆 能听见吗 |
[27:40] | It’s a quick efficient low-risk operation | 这是个快速 高效 低风险的操作 |
[27:43] | that costs as much as you care to tip the valet. | 花的和你给泊车员的小费一样多 |
[27:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:51] | You got some serious balls you know that? | 你真有胆量 你知道吗 |
[27:53] | I’m just trying to make us some money. That’s all. | 我只是试着让我们赚钱 仅此而已 |
[27:54] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[27:56] | Why don’t you just slow down a little? | 你为什么不放慢点脚步 |
[27:57] | You’ve been with us for a couple days now | 你和我们一起还没几天 |
[27:58] | And you already act like you run things. | 而你现在就看起来是个老大了 |
[27:59] | Whatever problem you got with your pop don’t concern me. | 你和你父亲有什么问题不关我的事 |
[28:02] | I don’t have any problems with my dad. All right? | 我没和我爸有任何问题 好吧 |
[28:05] | It’s none of your business. | 不关你事 |
[28:06] | All right all right I’m just trying to help. | 打住 我只是想帮忙 |
[28:18] | You done fiddling with your car? | 折腾完你的车了 |
[28:20] | Uh just fixing a taillight. | 只是修了下尾灯 |
[28:22] | I’m so glad your father’s tools are still getting some use. | 我很高兴你爸的工具现在还有用 |
[28:24] | It always makes me sad | 当我想着它们在慢慢荒废的时候 |
[28:25] | to think of them sitting there getting dusty. | 我总是感到很伤心 |
[28:27] | What happened to the charger? | 委托人怎么了 |
[28:29] | You know just wear and tear. | 你知道的 痛苦和伤心 |
[28:31] | Whatever. | 不管了 |
[28:33] | I’ll see you later! I’m off to the beach with Tina. | 待会见 我准备和媞娜一起去海滩 |
[28:36] | Tina? Mom we talked about this. | 媞娜 妈 我们说过的 |
[28:39] | We talked about the fact that she’s my friend. | 我们说过事实上她是我朋友 |
[28:40] | Oh forget it. | 噢 忘了吧 |
[28:42] | I’m not gonna wear my bathing suit after all. | 我最后不准备穿泳衣了 |
[28:44] | It’s too horrifying. | 太折磨了 |
[28:45] | Oh hello! | 噢 你好 |
[28:47] | You’re lucky to have a son who’s over here so much. | 你真幸运有个常来看你的儿子 |
[28:50] | Yes well he was gone for a couple of decades. | 是啊 他离开了几十年了 |
[28:53] | He’s still making up for lost time. | 他只是在弥补过去 |
[28:55] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[28:59] | Yeah Sam. | 喂 萨姆 |
[29:00] | Bad news Mike. | 坏消息 迈克 |
[29:01] | Uh I’ve been monitoring your buddy Ryan’s bug. | 我刚监听到你伙计ryan的事 |
[29:03] | And? | 然后 |
[29:04] | Well it sounds like he decided to jump the gun | 听起来他想抢你之前 |
[29:05] | and pull your “Deathwish” Scam himself. | 自己上演”轻生”的骗局 |
[29:07] | -What? When? -Right now it sounds like. | -什么 何时 -听起来像现在 |
[29:09] | He’s paying some poor old guy to get knocked | 他付钱给某个老头让他 |
[29:10] | in front of the 5 35 commuter train. | 去被5点35的那趟市郊往返列车撞 |
[29:13] | Sam the 5 35 — | 萨姆 5点35 |
[29:14] | Yeah I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[29:15] | They’re headed toward the fifth street crossing right now. | 他们现在朝第五大街的十字路口出发了 |
[29:17] | I mean look I could call the cops — | 听着 我可以报警 |
[29:19] | By the time they figure out what the hell is going on… | 等到他们发现到底怎么回事的时候 |
[29:21] | We can’t risk it. We got to get over there now! | 我们不能冒险 现在马上去 |
[29:23] | All right I’ll get myself a new set of wheels. | 好吧 我去给自己找辆新车 |
[29:25] | When you work under a cover | 当你在用掩护身份工作时 |
[29:27] | whether you’re a cop a D.E.A. agent or a spy | 不论你是警察 缉毒人员 还是间谍 |
[29:30] | You’re getting into business with the bad guys. | 你都会一直和坏人打交道 |
[29:35] | Your job is to stay in control of that business. | 你要做的是让事情发展在控制之中 |
[29:39] | The problem is criminals are unpredictable. | 问题是 罪犯都是不可预测的 |
[29:42] | Sometimes they take your ideas and resources | 有时他们盗用你的主意和资源 |
[29:45] | and hurt innocent people. | 然后伤害无辜的人 |
[29:47] | It’s every undercover agent’s worst nightmare… | 这是每个秘密卧底的噩梦 |
[29:59] | …Which is why you do whatever it takes | 所以无论多大代价 |
[30:00] | to make sure that doesn’t happen. | 都不能让罪犯得逞 |
[30:05] | Boxing in a large vehicle and forcing it into a crash | 夹住一辆大型车辆然后逼它撞车 |
[30:08] | takes a coordinated group effort. | 需要小组内部的通力合作 |
[30:11] | It’s a little like flying planes in formation | 有点像飞机编队 |
[30:14] | if one of the planes is trying to get away — | 如果其中一架飞机试着离开 |
[30:16] | Very difficult and very very dangerous. | 很困难也很危险 |
[30:27] | The good news is that when a plan | 好消息是当一个计划 |
[30:29] | requires clockwork timing and precise movements… | 需要时间和动作相互精确配合的时候 |
[30:33] | …It doesn’t take much to ruin that precision. | 很容易就能破坏计划的精确度 |
[30:46] | Do it right and you can avoid sending anybody to the morgue. | 做好它 你就不会害任何人失去生命 |
[30:52] | You may bruise a few egos though. | 尽管你可能挫伤别人的自尊 |
[31:03] | What the hell happened? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[31:04] | Ryan jumped the gun on the train scam. | 赖安抢先一步实施火车骗局 |
[31:06] | We had to stop him before he got someone killed! | 我们不得不在有人被杀之前阻止他 |
[31:08] | And? | 然后呢 |
[31:09] | Well nobody was hurt… | 嗯 没人受伤 |
[31:11] | But our cover was blown | 但我们暴露了 |
[31:12] | and now Ryan knows that his new recruit | 而且现在赖安知道他的新雇员 |
[31:14] | is not who he imagined him to be. | 不是他希望的那样 |
[31:16] | Great. | 太好了 |
[31:17] | And now we’ve got nothing. | 现在我们什么都没了 |
[31:18] | I was just telling Calia | 我刚告诉佳莉亚 |
[31:20] | she’d be able to go home for her son’s birthday. | 她应该能回家帮她儿子过生日 |
[31:21] | Yeah well I’ve been listening in on Ryan’s conversations | 嗯 是的 我一直在监听赖安 |
[31:24] | and daddy has put a halt to everything. | 他爸爸暂停了一切事情 |
[31:26] | I mean they’re not making any new moves | 我是说他们现在不准备进一步行动 |
[31:28] | which unfortunately means | 不幸的是 这就说明 |
[31:30] | they’re gonna focus on all the irons | 他们准备盯着那些 |
[31:32] | they already have in the fire. | 已经发生事故上的钱 |
[31:33] | Like my client. | 就像我的委托人 |
[31:35] | Sam what would the cops need | 萨姆 警察针对这些人立案 |
[31:37] | to build a case against these guys? | 需要什么材料 |
[31:39] | -You mean if they didn’t | -你是说如果警察没有 |
[31:40] | catch them red-handed? -Mm-hmm. | 抓他们现行的话 -嗯 |
[31:42] | Well the only thing we have | 嗯 我们唯一有的是 |
[31:43] | are the medical and insurance records for Calia’s husband. | 佳莉亚丈夫的医疗和保险记录 |
[31:46] | If we’re gonna nail these guys | 如果我们要钉死他们 |
[31:47] | we need the records on everybody | 我们需要那些医生治疗的 |
[31:49] | that those doctors have treated. | 每一个人的记录 |
[31:52] | And if we’re gonna save Calia | 如果我们想救佳莉亚的话 |
[31:54] | that’s what we need. | 那是我们所需要的 |
[31:56] | Mike are you thinking what I think you’re thinking? | 迈克 我们是不是想到一起了 |
[32:01] | Good luck with that brother. | 兄弟 祝你好运 |
[32:03] | You can’t be serious. | 你是不是在开玩笑 |
[32:04] | Mom I wish there was some other way. | 妈 我也想有其它办法 |
[32:06] | She’s my friend Michael! | 她是我的朋友 迈克尔 |
[32:08] | You’re asking me to go back to my friend | 你让我去找我的朋友 |
[32:10] | a woman I tried on bathing suits with for god’s sake | 那个和我一起试泳衣的女人 天哪 |
[32:13] | and –and –and blackmail her into giving me documents? | 居然还要挟她给我文件 |
[32:16] | I told you there was a reason not to get too close. | 我告诉你不要让你们走太近是有原因的 |
[32:18] | Why? So I wouldn’t feel bad | 为什么 那样我就不会因为 |
[32:20] | when I destroy a life?! | 毁了别人的生活而感伤了 |
[32:22] | Ma these are bad guys! | 妈 这些人是坏人 |
[32:24] | They’re using desperate people! | 他们在利用绝望的人 |
[32:26] | Don’t you talk to me about using people! | 你没资格跟我说利用别人 |
[32:28] | You’re asking me to force Tina | 你要我逼媞娜 |
[32:30] | to sneak into the records office! | 去偷记录室的文件 |
[32:31] | She’s gonna lose her job! | 她会丢了工作的 |
[32:32] | And if she doesn’t people will lose their lives! | 如果她不这样的话 别人会没命的 |
[32:37] | It’s one job. | 这是个费力的事 |
[32:39] | I know it’s not easy | 我知道不容易 |
[32:40] | but if you do the math mom — | 但如果你会算术的话 妈 |
[32:41] | That’s what this is then? | 那就是所谓的 是吗 |
[32:44] | The math? | 算术 |
[32:45] | Sometimes yeah. | 有时是的 |
[32:48] | Is this what you do Michael? | 这是你的所作所为吗 迈克尔 |
[32:51] | You destroy good people? | 毁了好人的生活吗 |
[32:53] | My job is to help people. | 我是为了帮助别人 |
[32:55] | And that can mean doing things | 而这也意味着 有时我不得不 |
[32:57] | that I wish I didn’t have to do. | 做一些违背意愿的事 |
[32:59] | And sometimes there’s no other way. | 而且别无选择 |
[33:02] | Now you lived in the same house I did. | 现在你处在我的立场 |
[33:04] | You made hard choices. | 轮到你必须做出艰难选择 |
[33:07] | So you know this as well as I do. | 你也可以理解我的感受 |
[33:13] | When you’re blackmailing someone | 如果你要威胁某人 |
[33:15] | you have to be cruel to be kind. | 你就不能手下留情 |
[33:17] | Show any sympathy for your target | 如果露出半点同情 |
[33:19] | and you only make it worse. | 效果只会适得其反 |
[33:20] | You have to be the bad guy. | 你得把黑脸唱绝 |
[33:22] | Let them feel they have no choice. | 逼得对方毫无退路 |
[33:24] | It’s easier that way. | 这样显然更易得手 |
[33:25] | Maddy? | 曼迪 |
[33:27] | Easier for them anyway. | 不管怎样 对大多数人而言是的 |
[33:29] | How sweet of you to come by. | 你真好 特意过来看我 |
[33:31] | Do you like my new haircut? | 喜欢我的新发型吗 |
[33:33] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:34] | Uh Tina I wondered if we could talk. | 媞娜 我能谈谈吗 |
[33:36] | Sure. Come on back. | 当然 过来 |
[33:39] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[33:40] | I don’t expect you to understand | 我不指望你能理解我 |
[33:41] | But Tina you’ve already given me something you shouldn’t | 但媞娜 你已经为我越了权 |
[33:45] | something you could get in a lot of trouble for. | 这会使你陷入不小的麻烦 |
[33:48] | That information is confidential. | 那些可是机密文件 |
[33:50] | I can’t get that many files that fast | 我不可能一下子偷拿出这么多 |
[33:52] | without anyone knowing. | 一定会被人察觉 |
[33:54] | I don’t want to hurt you but I need the documents. | 我非要那些文件不可 我不想伤害你 |
[33:57] | You don’t want to hurt me?! Y– | 你说什么 你 |
[33:59] | You are blackmailing me. | 你这是在威胁我 |
[34:02] | You acted like you were my friend and… | 你之前都装作是我的朋友 |
[34:09] | What kind of a person — | 到底怎么会 |
[34:10] | Listen to me Tina. | 听我说 媞娜 |
[34:11] | This will go a lot easier for you | 如果你照我说的去做 |
[34:12] | if you just do what I’m asking. | 那事情可就容易得多 |
[34:15] | So they’ll find the documents missing. | 别人发现文件不见了 |
[34:17] | You can say you –you misfiled them | 你可以解释说你归错档了 |
[34:18] | You –you forgot about them. | 或者你忘记了 |
[34:19] | I don’t care what you say. | 我不管你怎么说 |
[34:22] | You know I’m going to lose my job | 你知道 我会为此丢掉工作 |
[34:25] | and you don’t care. | 你却毫不在乎 |
[34:27] | You play ball and don’t cause any problems | 你乖乖合作 事情顺利得话 |
[34:29] | you can get another job. | 你还可以重新找一份工作 |
[34:40] | There. It’s everything you asked for. | 给你 你要的都在这儿了 |
[34:45] | Well mom where are you going? Don’t you want a ride? | 妈 你去哪儿 不要我送你吗 |
[34:47] | I’ll take the bus! | 我自己乘公车 |
[34:57] | Mike how we doing? | 迈克 怎么样了 |
[34:58] | Good to go sam. | 时机正好 萨姆 |
[34:59] | There’s a city vehicle on holliston ave. | 霍利斯顿大道上停着一辆市政车 |
[35:01] | Driver parked it headed off to lunch. | 司机把车停边 去吃饭了 |
[35:03] | It’s just sitting there waiting for a crash. | 就这样停在那儿 是个被撞的活靶子 |
[35:06] | -You ready to do some driving? -Oh yeah. | -准备好去彪一下车吗 -当然 |
[35:07] | Oh by the way the documents your ma picked up are perfect. | 顺便 你妈弄来的文件棒极了 |
[35:10] | Put this stuff in the right place at the right time | 只要选择合适的时机栽在一个恰当的地点 |
[35:13] | whole thing comes crumbling down. | 所有事情都迎刃而解 |
[35:19] | Fi Ryan’s coming out of the bar. | 菲 赖安出酒吧了 |
[35:20] | Are you good to go? | 准备好了吗 |
[35:21] | Never been better. This should be fun. | 再好不过了 一定很刺激 |
[35:24] | Yeah just stay focused. | 好 集中精力 |
[35:26] | My mother may never speak to me again after this job | 这次完事儿后我妈可能再也不理我了 |
[35:29] | So I want to make sure it was worth it. | 所以我的付出最好是值得的 |
[35:32] | All right and… | 好吧 |
[35:33] | Go. | 我们走 |
[35:56] | A push bar is a hardened steel frame | 推动杆是装在车头的 |
[35:58] | attached to the front of a car. | 一种加固钢框 |
[36:00] | It’s usually used by cops. | 通常警车上才会有 |
[36:01] | But it’s useful for anyone | 但如果你想要来一场高速碰车 |
[36:03] | who’s planning on being in a high-speed collision. | 这玩意儿可是相当实用 |
[36:37] | Yeah baby! | 好家伙 |
[36:39] | Hello police? I’m over on holliston avenue. | 喂 警察局吗 我现在霍利斯顿大道 |
[36:41] | There was a crash. | 这儿有两车相撞事故 |
[36:42] | There’s a guy with a goatee and well-dressed. | 是一个穿着考究的山羊胡男 |
[36:44] | Well I think he crashed into a city truck on purpose! | 我觉得他是故意撞烂了那辆市政车 |
[36:47] | He was waving a gun around in traffic. | 不遵守交通规则 横冲直撞 |
[36:50] | Hell boy anyone ever teach you how to park? | 小子 没学过该怎么停车吗 |
[36:52] | You son of a bitch! | 你这不要脸的 |
[36:53] | Me son of a bitch? | 我不要脸吗 |
[36:55] | You’re the one who tried to steal my scam | 明明是你想要偷了我的计划 |
[36:57] | and take it to daddy but it didn’t help did it?! | 向你老爸邀功 但那根本没用是吧 |
[36:59] | Daddy knows you can’t take it doesn’t he?! | 你老爸就认定了你做不来是吧 |
[37:03] | There’s a tunnel vision that people develop in a fight. | 一旦人们限于打斗 就无暇顾及其他 |
[37:06] | They focus on their enemy oblivious to everything else. | 他们专注于敌人 察觉不到其他事物 |
[37:08] | The angrier they get the more intense their focus. | 他们越是愤怒 大脑就越是短路 |
[37:13] | There comes a point where the adrenaline is so intense | 强烈的肾上腺素蒙蔽了他们的头脑 |
[37:16] | you could land a jet behind them and they wouldn’t notice. | 就算有架飞机从天而降 他们也没法察觉 |
[37:19] | Nice one nice one. I’m all done. | -不错啊 -玩够了 |
[37:24] | You know what? | 知道不 |
[37:25] | I’m gonna go somewhere where I’m appreciated. | 我还是另谋高就吧 |
[37:50] | Get down on the ground! | 快跪在地上 |
[37:52] | Get your hands behind your head! | 双手抱头 |
[38:00] | Thank you so much. | 真的很感谢你们 |
[38:01] | I-I still can’t believe you were able to take care of this. | 难以置信 你们居然解决了 |
[38:05] | Oh that’s the reason people call me. | 所以人们才来求助于我 |
[38:07] | And him. | 和他嘛 |
[38:08] | Are you sure it’s safe? | 你们确定没事了吗 |
[38:10] | Are they really gone? | 他们真的不会再来了吗 |
[38:11] | The cops had a pretty good basis for an investigation. | 警方掌握了足够的证据展开调查 |
[38:12] | Once things got going Ryan turned on his father. | 一旦开始调查 赖安就会供出他父亲 |
[38:16] | They went after each other | 他们两个就会互相揭发 |
[38:17] | and practically handed the case to the city. | 差不多案子就能解决了 |
[38:20] | They’ll be leaving you alone now. | 他们就不能再伤害你了 |
[38:22] | I have to pick up ben from school but… | 我要去学校接本了 但是 |
[38:24] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 还是谢谢 非常感谢你们 |
[38:31] | I spoke to your mom earlier. | 我早些时候和你妈谈了谈 |
[38:34] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[38:35] | She’s still pretty upset. | 她还是非常沮丧 |
[38:38] | It was the right thing to do but that poor woman Tina? | 虽然我们不得已 但媞娜那个可怜的女人 |
[38:42] | She’s gonna lose everything. | 她会失去一切 |
[38:45] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[38:46] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会尽力想办法 |
[39:03] | Good morning mom. | 早啊 妈 |
[39:05] | Look who’s here. | 你来干什么啊 |
[39:11] | I didn’t sleep at all last night. | 我昨晚根本睡不着 |
[39:14] | I kept seeing tina’s face… | 媞娜的脸一直在我面前闪回 |
[39:18] | her mascara all smeared from crying | 她的睫毛膏因为都被眼泪弄糊了 |
[39:20] | calling me a monster. | 她不断地骂我是个魔鬼 |
[39:26] | Made me wonder how you’ve ever been able to sleep at all | 我真想知道 过去二十年 |
[39:28] | the last two decades. | 你晚上怎么安心睡觉的 |
[39:29] | Sometimes it’s hard. | 有时是很难入睡啦 |
[39:31] | That’s not enough michael. | 这可不够 迈克尔 |
[39:33] | Mom I came to — | 妈 我来是… |
[39:34] | Who said that you get to decide what’s right and what’s wrong?! | 你有什么资格决定谁是谁非 |
[39:35] | And who gets sacrificed for the greater good | 凭什么说为了更好的利益 |
[39:39] | and who doesn’t?! | 而牺牲别人 |
[39:40] | Do you think I like it? | 你以为我乐在其中吗 |
[39:41] | What can I do? People come to me. | 我别无选择 是别人来求助我 |
[39:44] | Oh don’t give me that michael. | 少来这套 迈克尔 |
[39:46] | You don’t have to go running around blowing things up | 你每次遇到麻烦 |
[39:48] | every time a problem comes your way. | 也不用非得跑路或者把东西炸飞啊 |
[39:49] | You were offered a job and you dragged me into it! | 你接手一份工作 还把我拖下水 |
[39:52] | You think I do this for the money?! | 你觉得我这是为了报酬吗 |
[39:54] | Yes! | 没错 |
[39:57] | I don’t know. I don’t. | 我也不知道 |
[40:03] | People need me. | 别人需要我 |
[40:06] | So I have to. | 我不得不这么做 |
[40:11] | Yes I guess you do. | 我想是吧 |
[40:16] | I’m just tired. | 我只是累了 |
[40:25] | What are you doing here at 6 00 in the morning? | 你凌晨6点来这儿干什么 |
[40:27] | Where you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[40:29] | County record building. | 郡档案大楼 |
[40:31] | There was a break-in. | 有人非法入侵了大楼 |
[40:32] | Someone went through all the files. | 把里面的文件洗劫了个遍 |
[40:34] | They’ll discover it monday. | 周一早上别人就会发现 |
[40:36] | Your friend Tina she’ll be fine. | 你的朋友媞娜 就没事了 |
[40:37] | Nobody will ever be able to tell that she took any files. | 没人会知道她偷拿了文件 |
[40:45] | Someone broke in? | 那个人就是你吗 |
[40:53] | Sun’s come up. | 天快亮了 |
[40:56] | You want a cup of coffee? | 来杯咖啡吗 |
[41:18] | What’s wrong Sam? | 怎么了 萨姆 |
[41:19] | Well I’ve been doing some research | 我做了一些调查 |
[41:21] | trying to connect the dots to find our killer you know? | 想要以点串联地查清那个凶手 |
[41:24] | So there was the hotel thing right? | 先是酒店房间起火 |
[41:26] | Then I followed up your hunch | 然后我根据你的直觉 |
[41:27] | about that stadium shooting in south america. | 联系到发生在南美的体育场枪击 |
[41:29] | Six police officials shot in a soccer stadium | 六名警察在足球场被枪击 |
[41:33] | six shots at the marine stadium. | 而在海洋体育场同样也是六枪 |
[41:34] | No one claimed credit for either incident though. | 但无人对上述任一事件负责 |
[41:37] | Right. Thing is you were off in Bosnia | 没错 之后你去了波斯尼亚 |
[41:38] | when they did the follow-up | 他们做了跟进调查 |
[41:40] | and both times there was a lot of talk | 同时 出现了很多关于 |
[41:41] | about the same guy –mason gilroy. | 一个叫梅森·吉尔洛的人的言论 |
[41:45] | I’ve heard the name. | 我听说过那个名字 |
[41:47] | -Are you sure? -Yep. | -你确定吗 -没错 |
[41:48] | There was some cologne on that note you got at the hotel. | 你在酒店收到的便条上有一种古龙香水 |
[41:50] | Stuff is called Monaco Silver. | 这种香水叫做银色摩纳哥 |
[41:53] | Last sighting of Gilroy? | 最后一次是在哪儿见到吉尔洛的呢 |
[41:55] | Monaco. | 摩纳哥 |
[41:56] | What a coincidence. | 真是巧合啊 |
[41:57] | So I came here to tell you… | 所以我来告诉你 |
[42:00] | And I found this by the gate. | 还在门口发现了这个 |
[42:03] | He knows where you live Mike. | 他知道你住在这儿 迈克 |
[42:05] | And he didn’t kill me yet. | 他还没想要杀了我 |
[42:10] | Gilroy. | 吉尔洛 |
[42:11] | You figured out my name. | 看来你知道我是谁了 |
[42:12] | Good for you. I knew you were a clever boy. | 干得不错 我就知道你很聪明 |
[42:14] | Are we done playing? | 我们能别再玩游戏了吗 |
[42:16] | That is the question isn’t it? | 这就是问题所在吧 |
[42:18] | I noticed you didn’t sound the alarm with the authorities | 我发现你没有向当权机构报警 |
[42:20] | which I think is a promising sign. | 我就当作这是一个示好表现了 |
[42:22] | I think… perhaps we should meet. | 我想 我们也许该见见 |
[42:25] | Just give me a time and a place. | 告诉我时间地点就好 |