时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is michael westen. | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:04] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾经是间谍 直到… |
[00:06] | We got a burn notice on you. you’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通告 你入了黑名单 |
[00:09] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing | 一旦被炒 你就一无所有 |
[00:11] | no cash, no credit, | 没有现金 没有信用卡 |
[00:13] | No job history. | 没有工作经历 |
[00:14] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们圈定的城市里 |
[00:17] | Where am i? miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:19] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:22] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:24] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 好战的前女友 |
[00:26] | Should we shoot them? | 干掉他们吧 |
[00:28] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… | 一个向FBI告发你的老朋友 |
[00:30] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:33] | …family, too… hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的 |
[00:35] | …if you’re desperate. | 如果你绝望的话 |
[00:36] | Someone needs your help, michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:37] | Bottom line — until you figure out who burned you, | 最根本的是 在查明是谁炒了你之前 |
[00:42] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:44] | Previously on “burn notice”… | 《黑名单》前情回顾… |
[00:46] | Give us the man who killed our operatives, | 告诉我是谁杀了我们的特工 |
[00:48] | And you and I can have a little chat about your future. | 然后我们可以讨论下你的未来 |
[00:50] | You didn’t tell her it was victor, did you? | 你没告诉她是维克多吧 对吗 |
[00:52] | The man has tried to kill you twice. | 那家伙曾两次要谋害你 |
[00:54] | He’s the one enemy I know carla has. | 我知道他是卡拉的一个敌人 |
[00:56] | I’d like to at least talk to him before I turn him in. | 在供出他前 至少该和他谈谈 |
[00:58] | You tell carla someone else went after her operatives, | 你去告诉卡拉追杀她的特工是另有其人 |
[01:00] | and we’re friends. | 然后我们就能做朋友 |
[01:01] | I have questions, and I have a feeling you can answer them. | 我有个问题 我想你能回答 |
[01:04] | Well, that’s not on the menu. | 好 它可不在菜单上 |
[01:06] | I’m asking for answers. | 我想要的是答案 |
[01:23] | The most dangerous time in any operation | 在任何行动中 最危险的时刻 |
[01:25] | is just as everything’s coming together. | 在于所有状况一起来 |
[01:28] | You never know whether you’re about to get a | 你永远不知道下一秒得到的 |
[01:30] | Pat on the back or a bullet to the back of the head. | 是一番赞扬还是后脑勺上的一颗子弹 |
[01:42] | Of course, there’s not much you can do | 显然 你唯一能做的便是 |
[01:44] | but act like everything’s fine. | 假装若无其事 |
[01:47] | Hello, michael. | 你好 迈克尔 |
[01:49] | Care for a chocolate-covered pomegranate seed? | 喜欢巧克力夹心石榴籽吗 |
[01:50] | khava tea? | 印度茶呢 |
[01:51] | You drove all the way out here to offer me a snack? | 你大老远跑过来就为了请我吃点心 |
[01:54] | I’m touched. | 感激不尽啊 |
[01:55] | It’s a taste of your former life. | 体会下你过去的生活 |
[01:57] | Good old days before the burn notice, | 在被加入黑名单前的美好日子里 |
[01:59] | When michael westen was just a carefree spy | 迈克尔·韦斯顿就是个在阿富汗的沙漠中 |
[02:02] | in the deserts of afghanistan. | 无忧无虑的间谍 |
[02:08] | You know, I was like you once, michael. lived for the job. | 我曾和你一样 迈克尔 为这工作鞠躬尽瘁 |
[02:11] | Eventually, I discovered the job doesn’t love you back. | 到头来却发现得不偿失 |
[02:14] | You got burned? | 你也被炒过 |
[02:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:16] | I was angry at first. | 起初我怒不可遏 |
[02:19] | Then I found I didn’t miss it. | 后来我发现自己并不怀念它 |
[02:21] | You might find the same thing, michael. | 你也会明白的 迈克尔 |
[02:23] | And if I want my life back? | 如果我想重回过去的生活呢 |
[02:26] | Well… | 这… |
[02:27] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我在这里的原因了 |
[02:30] | Anything’s possible if you do your job. | 如果你好好完成任务 一切皆有可能 |
[02:33] | I’m working on it. you know me. | 我正努力着呢 你了解我的 |
[02:34] | This is serious, michael. | 不开玩笑 迈克尔 |
[02:35] | Management’s not happy. | 管理层可不太满意 |
[02:37] | They’ll be in town shortly to | 他们很快就要入城 |
[02:38] | make sure everything’s resolved. | 确保万事无恙 |
[02:40] | These are not people to be trifled with, michael, believe me. | 相信我 迈克尔 他们可不是好忽悠的 |
[02:42] | I’ll do my best, then. | 我会竭尽所能 |
[02:43] | Remember, there are worse things than being blacklisted. | 切记 有些事可比被加黑名单糟糕的多 |
[02:46] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[02:48] | I could be this guy. | 我会像这家伙一样 |
[03:10] | Hey, mikey. you sure you weren’t followed? | 迈迈 你确定没人跟踪吗 |
[03:12] | Sure as I can be. | 确定以及肯定 |
[03:14] | Unless she’s got an invisible helicopter, I think we’re fine. | 除非她派架隐形直升机 我想我们是安全的 |
[03:17] | Yeah, I wouldn’t put it past her. | 没准她真能做出来 |
[03:18] | She needs to back off if I’m gonna solve her problem. | 要想让我帮忙解决问题 她必须给我一定的空间 |
[03:20] | From what I can tell, she really | 看的出 她是真的 |
[03:22] | needs me to solve the problem. | 急需我帮她排忧解难 |
[03:24] | Let’s see how our guest is doing. | 来瞧瞧我们的客人怎么样了 |
[03:26] | Last I checked, he was sleeping. | 上次检查时 他还在睡觉 |
[03:27] | It’s kind of tough to sleep when you’re cable-tied to a chair. | 被电缆线绑在椅子上睡觉可有点不好受啊 |
[03:31] | How long’s he been in there alone? | 他一人在里面待了多久 |
[03:33] | A few hours. | 几个小时 |
[03:35] | You said not to open the door. | 你交代过不要打开门 |
[03:36] | What’s in that? | 这是什么 |
[03:37] | Oh, beanbag rounds. | 豆弹枪 |
[03:40] | At this range, it’ll break a few ribs. | 在这种射程下 能打断好几根肋骨 |
[03:48] | Nice place. | 好地方啊 |
[03:50] | I stayed in a bed and breakfast like this once. | 以前也有过这样绑在床上吃早餐 |
[03:52] | Glad you like it. | 很高兴你满意 |
[03:55] | When you’re dealing with a trained operative, | 当你对付的是个受过训的特工 |
[03:58] | You have to assume they’re as good as you are. | 你就得把他们当做和自己一样出色 |
[04:00] | If you’d have cut through your restraints | 如果你有办法在几小时内 |
[04:02] | given a few hours alone, | 自己逃脱捆绑 |
[04:03] | Chances are he had the same idea. | 那很可能他也办的到 |
[04:23] | That’s enough rough-housing, boys. | 小子们 对搏结束了 |
[04:26] | It’s always fun until someone gets hurt. | 在有人受伤之前 还是很好玩的 |
[04:35] | So, now we’re cozy. what shall we talk about? | 现在我们都舒服了 想聊什么话题 |
[04:38] | Why don’t we start with why you tried to blow me up? | 那就从为何你想炸飞我说起吧 |
[04:40] | You make it sound so personal. | 你说的好像个人恩怨似的 |
[04:44] | I was removing operatives from the field. You were cogs in a machine. | 我在逐一消灭这个领域的特工 你只是机器上的一个齿轮 |
[04:47] | I just hit that machine with a baseball bat. | 我就好像是用棒球棒砸这个机器 |
[04:49] | Why’d you hit the machine, then? | 你为什么要砸这个机器 |
[04:50] | You know, not to be rude, | 无意粗鲁 |
[04:53] | but I’d just as soon skip to the end here. | 我只想直接跳到最后 |
[04:56] | The end? | 最后 |
[04:56] | Well, if there’s one thing | 说起迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[04:58] | everyone knows about michael westen, | 大家都知道一点 |
[04:59] | It’s that he wants his job back. | 他想找回工作 |
[05:00] | And here I sit, your shot at getting that. | 而我坐在这里 你的机会就来了 |
[05:02] | Now, it doesn’t take an intelligence analyst | 现在 无需费什么脑筋 |
[05:04] | to see how this ends. | 便知结局如何了 |
[05:05] | So, wake me when carla gets here, | 所以 要么等卡拉来的时候叫醒我 |
[05:08] | Or shoot me now and save everyone some time. | 要么现在就杀了我 大家省事 |
[05:11] | You went after carla’s organization. why? | 你的目标是卡拉的组织 为什么 |
[05:17] | Why does it matter? | 这有什么关系呢 |
[05:19] | Nothing I say will change the fact | 无论说什么都无法改变 |
[05:21] | that I’m your ticket out. | 我将成为你复职的通行证 |
[05:23] | Why is your curiosity more important than my nap? | 你的好奇心又怎会比我的小睡更重要呢 |
[05:26] | You’re out of moves here, victor. | 你在这是无计可施了 维克多 |
[05:28] | Your only shot here is to trust me. | 你唯一的机会就是信任我 |
[05:31] | Hmm, trust you. | 信任你 |
[05:33] | Just like that. | 没错 |
[05:37] | You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. | 你一无所有 所以只赚不赔 |
[05:46] | I was cia. | 我曾效力于中央情报局 |
[05:49] | My family was stationed with me in mexico city. | 我全家跟着我派驻在墨西哥城 |
[05:51] | An op went bad, and… | 一次任务失败 然后 |
[05:53] | I lost my wife and son. | 我失去了妻儿 |
[05:57] | The burn notice went out the same day. | 被炒通知也在同一天接踵而至 |
[05:58] | I was out on my ass, my family was dead, | 我失魂落魄 我的亲人都死了 |
[06:00] | Not even enough money for a bus ticket home. | 身上连坐公车回家的钱都不够 |
[06:03] | And then you got a call from carla. | 然后你接到了卡拉的电话 |
[06:05] | Well, I was more enthusiastic | 对于那次机会 |
[06:07] | about the opportunity than you were. | 我可比你热心多了 |
[06:10] | It was a way back in, a way to get payback. | 这是次重返正轨的机会 一次讨回公道的机会 |
[06:12] | Well, it took me some time, | 虽然费了不少周折 |
[06:14] | but I found what I was looking for. | 但我还是查到了真相 |
[06:23] | And the punch line, the really, really funny part is, | 可笑的是 真的很有趣 |
[06:26] | it was carla. | 竟然是卡拉 |
[06:29] | She had my family killed as part of my recruitment. | 她将杀害我全家作为重新招我入职的一部分 |
[06:35] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:37] | By that time, I was inside. I was an effective operative. | 那时候 我在组织内部 是个杰出的特工 |
[06:41] | And I figured, | 于是我想 |
[06:42] | “hey, while I’m here, why not gut the entire organization?” | 既然我在内部 为何不摧毁这个组织 |
[06:47] | Well, I took my shot. | 我就采取了行动 |
[06:51] | And here we are. | 然后我们就在这了 |
[06:55] | Carla doesn’t know you’re here. | 卡拉并不知道你在这里 |
[06:57] | If you’re telling the truth, | 如果你说的是实话 |
[06:59] | maybe we can work on this together. | 也许我们能并肩作战 |
[07:08] | I’ve got a boat docked out at the end of randall key. | 我有艘船停靠在兰德尔基的尾处 |
[07:11] | The cabin is booby-trapped with a claymore. | 船舱里有个克雷默炸药的小陷阱 |
[07:16] | Check under the bed. | 检查床下 |
[07:18] | If you want proof, that’s the best I can do. | 这是我所能提供给你的最好证据 |
[07:37] | You’re trusting him? | 你相信他 |
[07:38] | How many times does someone have to try | 你忘了有多少次别人要杀你之前 |
[07:40] | To kill you before he’s crossed the line? | 是会露出马脚的 |
[07:42] | We came to an understanding. | 我们相互理解了 |
[07:43] | You know, when I was a kid, I adopted a dog that I found. | 我小时候捡来一条狗 |
[07:47] | He had these big eyes, and I used to rub his belly, | 它有一对大眼睛 我过去还常揉它肚子 |
[07:49] | And I thought we had something special | 我以为我们关系够铁 |
[07:51] | — right up until he bit a chunk out of me. | 结果它却咬掉我一块肉 |
[07:53] | I’ll show you the scar if you’d like. | 要看吗 我可以给你看伤疤 |
[07:55] | I’ll be careful, sam. | 我会小心的 萨姆 |
[07:56] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[07:58] | Give him some air. see what else you can get out of him. | 给他一些空间 看还能从他嘴里套出什么 |
[08:01] | Rub his belly if you need to. | 必要的话 也可以揉揉他肚子 |
[08:50] | Nice work. | 做得真精致 |
[08:53] | Victor should probably teach a class or something. | 维克多也许够得上当这行的教授 |
[08:59] | Clear. | 危险解除 |
[09:00] | He said to check under the bed. | 他说看床下的资料 |
[09:03] | Spam and cap’n crunch. | 斯帕姆午餐肉和”嘎吱船长”牌麦片 |
[09:06] | No wonder he’s so erratic. | 怪不得他这么古怪 |
[09:08] | Spies are supposed to travel light | 间谍讲究轻装上阵 |
[09:09] | with nothing that could identify them. | 不携带任何暴露身份的东西 |
[09:11] | Some do, | 一些人如此 |
[09:12] | But most find that staying sane requires staying | 但多数人发现要保持理智的话 |
[09:15] | Connected to something | 需要带一些东西 |
[09:16] | hat reminds them why they do what they do. | 提醒自己是为了什么奋斗 |
[09:20] | Pictures are particularly dangerous to carry, | 带照片尤其危险 |
[09:23] | Unless the people in them are already dead. | 除非照片里的人已不在人世 |
[09:26] | Michael, his little boy was only 4. | 迈克尔 他的儿子才四岁 |
[09:30] | Who knew you could feel this bad for a psychopath on the edge of sanity? | 谁知道你也会对这个濒临疯狂的人产生同情 |
[09:34] | People don’t get there on their own, fi. | 他们不是自己变成那样的 菲 |
[09:37] | Being under carla’s thumb, it’s a strain. | 在卡拉的手下 压力太大 |
[09:39] | Well, you’ve done all right. | 可你还好啊 |
[09:40] | I never lost everyone I cared about. | 我并没有失去任何我关心的人 |
[09:48] | You and I need to have a little chat, | 我们该谈谈了 |
[09:50] | ’cause you’ve got a long way to go before I believe all this business. | 我可不会那么轻易相信你 |
[09:54] | Is this an interrogation? | 这是审问吗 |
[09:56] | No. that’s such an ugly word. | 别说这么难听啊 |
[09:59] | I just want you to show me that you are who you say you are. | 我只是想证明你所说的属实 |
[10:03] | Establish your identity. | 证明身份 |
[10:05] | That’s, what, number five in the military interrogation manual? | 这是军事审问条例第五条吧 |
[10:09] | Look, we don’t have to play any games here. | 听着 我们现在没必要兜圈子 |
[10:12] | The fact is, we’re both on the same side, right? | 事实是 我们都是一国的 不是吗 |
[10:14] | “fear down.” approach 14, right? | “示好” 条例第14条 对吗 |
[10:17] | Yeah. I believe it is number 14. | 是的 应该是第14条 |
[10:18] | So how about this? | 那么这个呢 |
[10:20] | Technique number one — the direct approach. | 技术上最有效的 直接逼供 |
[10:22] | My best friend, mike, is out there putting his butt on the line for you, | 我最好的朋友 迈克 正因为你在外面冒险 |
[10:25] | So I want some answers. | 我只想要答案而已 |
[10:26] | Now, the folks that you work for — is this a government agency, | 你为之工作的人 是政府特工 |
[10:30] | A foreign power? | 还是国外组织 |
[10:31] | What are we up against? | 我们要对付的到底是什么 |
[10:34] | Well, they never gave me a peek at the employee handbook. | 他们从不给我看雇员名单 |
[10:37] | All I know is they run black ops. | 我只知道他们只用黑色特工 |
[10:39] | Could be multinational. could be work for hire. | 也许是跨国的 也许是受雇工作 |
[10:41] | They break jobs into pieces so no one gets the big picture. | 他们总把任务分得很细 没人了解整项工作 |
[10:43] | Well, that’s not a good sign. why miami? | 这可不妙了 为什么选在迈阿密呢 |
[10:46] | They’re in cities all over. | 他们在各个城市都有人 |
[10:47] | Although from what I can tell, | 但自我了解来看 |
[10:49] | They may have to shut down in miami for a while. | 他们近期也许会停止在迈阿密的活动 |
[10:51] | Mm. well, I don’t like the sound of that. | 这我可不喜欢 |
[10:53] | You shouldn’t. | 你确实不会 |
[10:55] | If michael doesn’t hand me over, carla’s gonna cut her losses, | 如果迈克不把我交出去 卡拉会减轻她的损失 |
[10:58] | Starting with michael’s family. | 从迈克的家人开始入手 |
[11:02] | She’s gonna be a busy girl. | 她这阵可有的忙了 |
[11:14] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:16] | Well, I’ve been talking to our unstable friend. | 我正在和我们情绪不稳的朋友谈话 |
[11:18] | This doesn’t sound good, mike. | 事情不妙 迈克 |
[11:19] | I mean, the big boys are coming into town, and if we don’t hand him over.. | 大人物要来这里 如果不把他交出去的话 |
[11:22] | No, we’re not handing anyone over. | 我们不会交出任何人 |
[11:23] | I’m just saying, we could have a war on our hands. | 我只是想说 有可能会发生大事件 |
[11:27] | Let me cancel my meeting. | 我该取消会见 |
[11:28] | No, don’t. | 别这样 |
[11:29] | We need to keep everything looking like business as usual. | 我们应该让事情看起来和平常一样 |
[11:32] | Sam, can you pick up my mom? | 萨姆 你能去接我妈吗 |
[11:34] | Take her up to orlando. make it look like a day trip. | 载她去奥兰多 让这个看起来像一日游 |
[11:36] | I don’t want her in town if anything starts happening. | 如果有事情发生 我不希望她还在城里 |
[11:38] | I’m on it. | 我马上去 |
[11:39] | You sure you don’t want me to — no, fi, go. I’ll be all right. | -你确定你不想要我 -不 菲 你走吧 我不会有事的 |
[11:49] | Stretch those arms out. get up. that’s it. | 伸展那些手臂 腰挺直 就是这些 |
[11:52] | Stretch way out, way out. more. | 再伸长一些 再多一点儿 |
[11:54] | What a great exercise it is for your shoulders and your arms, | 这对你的肩膀和手臂是多么好的锻炼啊 |
[11:56] | To help you when you wear those sleeveless dresses, you gals, | 女孩们 这样可让你们穿无袖衣服时倍感自信 |
[11:59] | To really help you look like you should look. | 让你看起来更美丽动人 |
[12:01] | And you guys out there, I want you to look like a man’s supposed to look. | 男孩们 你们也该看起来更像样子 |
[12:08] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[12:09] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[12:11] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:11] | Listen, madeline, I hate to do this to you again, but, uh, | 听着 麦德琳 我不想这样做的 又一次 但 |
[12:14] | We got a situation. | 出了点状况 |
[12:15] | Why, what’s wrong? is michael okay? | 什么 怎么了 迈克尔还好吗 |
[12:18] | He’s fine. but is your stuff handy? | 他很好 你行李好拿吗 |
[12:19] | ’cause it’s time for an emergency trip to disney world. | 因为现在有个紧急迪斯尼乐园之旅 |
[12:21] | Disney world? | 迪斯尼乐园 |
[12:23] | Why in god’s name would I want to go to disney world? | 天啊 我干嘛要去迪斯尼乐园呢 |
[12:25] | Because it’s a magical kingdom with lots of witnesses and great security. | 因为那是一个充满游客和良好安保的魔法世界 |
[12:28] | So if you could just get your bag, we’ll go. | 等你准备好行李 立即出发 |
[12:30] | No. I’m not running for michael anymore! | 不 我不会再为迈克尔逃跑了 |
[12:34] | And I think it’s time that all of you stopped | 我不能再让你们像对小孩儿那样对我了 |
[12:37] | Treating me like a baby and told me what’s going on. | 快告诉我发生什么事了 |
[12:38] | Uh, that’s a long story. | 这事说来话长 |
[12:41] | Wonderful. I love stories. | 好极了 我喜欢听故事 |
[12:42] | Yeah, but, see, | 行 不过 |
[12:43] | It’s the kind of story that’s best told on the way up to orlando. | 这事最好在去奥兰多的路上说 |
[12:46] | Do you know they have a hotel up there where the giraffes, | 你知道吗 那里有一间旅馆 |
[12:48] | They come right up to your balcony? | 那里有长颈鹿会径直走到你的阳台 |
[12:49] | Well, as much as I love giraffes… | 虽然我很喜欢长颈鹿 |
[12:51] | I’m not uprooting my life again to run from | 我不会颠沛流离到处跑了 |
[12:54] | Something — I don’t even know what it’s about, sam! | 我甚至不知道那是为了什么 萨姆 |
[12:57] | So I’m not going anywhere… | 所以我哪儿也不去 |
[12:59] | Till I get some answers. | 除非你给我先说清楚 |
[13:01] | Uh, oof, well, it’s — it’s complicated. | 这 这可复杂了 |
[13:05] | Uh, oof, well, the sooner you explain, | 你解释得越快 |
[13:07] | The sooner we’ll be off to cinderella’s castle. | 我们就能更快到灰姑娘城堡 |
[13:12] | Victor, I sympathize with your situation. | 维克多 我很同情你的遭遇 |
[13:15] | But it’s a little hard to trust someone | 但即使这样也不能轻易相信 |
[13:18] | When they’ve tried to kill you four times. | 那个四度想杀死我的人 |
[13:21] | Four? that seems high. | 四次 有那么多吗 |
[13:23] | Oh, come on, you’re counting earlier with the chair. | 你把刚才我用椅子攻击你也算进去了 |
[13:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:27] | Listen, sport, relax. | 听着 运动男 放轻松 |
[13:29] | This will all be over shortly for you and for me. | 我们之间事情很快就会了结了 |
[13:33] | Well, you told carla to back off so you could find me, yes? | 你告诉卡拉先收手 就能找到我 是吗 |
[13:36] | Of course you did. | 你当然这样做了 |
[13:37] | They’ll still run surveillance, though, and check in. | 尽管这样 他们也会一直监视 |
[13:40] | What time is it — 10:30 or so? about that. | -现在几点了 10点半吗 -差不多吧 |
[13:42] | I’ve been off the grid long enough for them to get suspicious. | 我被你关了够久 他们会怀疑我了 |
[13:44] | They’ll have gotten the go-ahead to hunt you, | 他们将会采取行动来追捕你 |
[13:46] | Set up a perimeter around your last known location. | 在你最后出现过的地方展开调查 |
[13:48] | If there’s a major road around here — they’ll be waiting at it. | -如果这附近有主干道 -他们会在那里等着我 |
[13:51] | Wonderful! | 很好 |
[13:52] | Look at it this way — when carla finds out you hid me, | 这么说吧 当卡拉发现你把我藏起来 |
[13:55] | All your questions will be resolved… | 你所有的问题就会解决了 |
[13:57] | With a bullet to the head for both of us. | 我俩头里都会吃子弹 |
[14:01] | Oh, you’re gonna kill me yourself. | 你要亲自动手杀我吗 |
[14:03] | Well, hell, yeah, if you’re gonna step to the bell, | 妈的 如果你看到一个铃铛 |
[14:04] | You might as well ring it, huh? | 你也会敲它一下 不是吗 |
[14:10] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们出去吧 |
[14:14] | Wait, wait, you’re gonna help me? | 慢着 你是要帮助我吗 |
[14:17] | I get to be one of michael westen’s clients, | 我这就成了你迈克尔·韦斯顿的顾客了 |
[14:19] | One of the desperate people to whom you | 是你用你的好脑瓜好身手 |
[14:21] | Lend your razor-sharp mind and fists of fury? | 去拯救的绝望的人 |
[14:24] | Lucky you. | 你真幸运 |
[14:27] | Victor The Client | 维克多 委托人 |
[14:33] | Oh, looks like they were closer than I thought. | 他们比我想象中来得更快 |
[14:36] | Probably just waiting to see our pretty faces before they moved in. | 可能是在等待确认我们再行动 |
[14:39] | You drive. | 你开车 |
[14:40] | You don’t last long as a spy if you don’t trust anyone. | 如果你不相信别人 就没法再当间谍了 |
[14:43] | If you’re looking over your shoulder to see who’s coming after you, | 如果你专心对付身后追踪的人 |
[14:47] | You can’t see where you’re going. | 就无法照顾前面的情况 |
[14:49] | Sometimes you just have to trust your gut. | 所以你有时必须相信直觉 |
[15:37] | These guys are pretty good. | 他们技术真好 |
[15:38] | Looks like they pulled out all the stops for us. | 看来还真是全力以赴啊 |
[15:40] | I’m flattered. | 我很荣幸 |
[15:41] | In a firefight on the road, you’ve got a few options. | 追车过程中的枪战 你有几种选择 |
[15:44] | Without something high-caliber, | 没有大口径武器 |
[15:46] | You’re not going to be able to | 子弹不可能穿透 |
[15:47] | Penetrate the radiator or the firewall behind it. | 散热器或后面的防火板 |
[15:50] | That leaves two options — the | 于是只剩两种办法 |
[15:51] | Windshield or ricocheting bullets off the ground | 射穿挡风玻璃或者 |
[15:54] | Up through the undercarriage, | 子弹打到车下反弹上穿底盘 |
[15:56] | Which is one of the least-reinforced parts of the car. | 那里是车最脆弱的部位 |
[15:59] | For sheer panic, it’s hard to beat bullets coming up from the floorboards. | 在躲闪中 很难顾及车下弹上的子弹 |
[16:23] | Is that brake fluid? | 这是刹车液吗 |
[16:25] | Polyethylene glycol’s not gonna burn fast enough to do anything. | 聚乙二醇烧不快 没什么用啊 |
[16:28] | It will when it’s mixed with chlorine dioxide and some other stuff. | 但掺了二氧化氯效果就大不一样了 |
[16:31] | Someone’s been to the chemical store, I see. | 看来你已经去过化学品店了啊 |
[16:52] | I like you. have I ever told you that? | 我喜欢你 跟你说过吗 |
[17:02] | Here comes another one. we got to get out of here. | 又来一个 我们得冲出去 |
[17:07] | We’re gonna need to find a parking garage. | 我们得找个停车场 |
[17:09] | We need a new ride. | 找辆新车 |
[17:16] | Carla, not a good time! | 卡拉 时机不对 |
[17:19] | – You think you’re clever. – clever? | -你觉得自己很聪明吗 -聪明 |
[17:21] | Well, I tested well in school, | 我在学校里成绩不错 |
[17:22] | – But they say that doesn’t mean – you’re | -但他们说这不表示 – 你想去救 |
[17:24] | Trying to save the man who tried to kill you. | 那个曾经要杀你的人 |
[17:26] | Victor and I have known each other for a long time. | 我和维克多认识很久了 |
[17:29] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 你根本不清楚你在跟谁打交道 |
[17:31] | You know, I know it’s been a short time | 我知道我们认识时间不长 |
[17:33] | but sometimes you meet someone, | 但有时候你就是会跟别人 |
[17:34] | And you just get that feeling. | 一见如故 |
[17:35] | Enough. | 够了 |
[17:37] | It’s time you learned actions have consequences. | 是时候让你懂得任意妄为的后果了 |
[17:39] | Funny, I was thinking it was time for you to learn the same thing. | 有意思 我也想让你知道这个道理 |
[17:43] | – She give you the “actions have consequences” speech? – yeah. | -她在教训你妄为的后果吗 -是的 |
[17:46] | As someone who’s doled out a lot of those consequences over the years, | 作为领教了她不少所谓后果的人 |
[17:50] | She’ll go after your family. | 我说她会从你的家人入手的 |
[17:51] | That’ll be harder than she thinks. | 那会比她想象的难得多 |
[18:00] | Here. there. | 那边 |
[18:20] | How about this? | 这辆怎么样 |
[18:22] | Two guys, miami, cute convertible. perfect camouflage. | 两座 本地牌照 敞篷 绝好的伪装 |
[18:24] | Yeah, I’m looking for something with a little more horsepower. | 我想要马力更强点的 |
[18:30] | Here comes a second car. this should get interesting. | 第二辆车到了 越来越有意思了 |
[18:34] | Madeline, if I knew more, I would tell you. | 麦德琳 我知道的都告诉你了 |
[18:36] | So you don’t know who these people are? | 那你真不知道他们是谁吗 |
[18:37] | I mean, you have names. can’t you just look them up? | 你既然有他们的名字 为什么不找他们出来 |
[18:40] | That’s not how it works. | 不是这么干的 |
[18:41] | If somebody’s doing something off the books, | 如果别人躲在暗处 |
[18:44] | They don’t hand out decoder rings and build a mountain fortress. | 是不会轻易让你找到他们的 |
[18:47] | So it’s carla and victor. | 所以就是卡拉和维克多 |
[18:49] | And michael’s in trouble with them. | 迈克尔跟他们有过节 |
[18:52] | So what does it have to do with me? | 那和我有什么关系 |
[18:54] | It’s all a way to get to mike. | 对付迈克有一种办法 |
[18:55] | You’re somebody he cares about. | 你是他在乎的人 |
[18:57] | It’s leverage. | 这是杠杆效应 |
[18:58] | Please, I’m not leverage. | 拜托 我可不是杠杆 |
[18:59] | You want a beer? | 来瓶啤酒吗 |
[19:02] | No, madeline! I don’t want a beer. | 不 麦德琳 我不要啤酒 |
[19:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:07] | This is serious. | 看来真的很严重啊 |
[19:09] | That’s what I’m trying to say. | 就是这个意思 |
[19:13] | I’ll get my stuff. | 我这就去准备下 |
[19:18] | Crap. | 糟了 |
[19:32] | Change of plans. where’s your shotgun? | 计划改变 你的猎枪呢 |
[19:35] | In the back. | 在后面 |
[19:36] | Go get it, now. | 快拿过来 马上 |
[19:43] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[19:45] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[19:46] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[19:48] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[20:04] | I guess this means we’re not going to disney world. | 看来这下我们去不了迪斯尼乐园了 |
[20:15] | They’re not taking any chances with the two bad boys in here. | 我们俩在里面 他们是不会冒险过来的 |
[20:18] | They’re doing it right, setting up a perimeter and waiting for backup. | 他们做得对 封锁包围 等待增援 |
[20:21] | Well, we should get some backup of our own. | 我们自己也得找增援 |
[20:23] | Careful with that phone. | 小心电话 |
[20:24] | Chances are, it’s a party line now. | 很有可能被人监听呢 |
[20:29] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 和高兴和你做生意 |
[20:30] | Say hi to paco. bonjour. | 向帕高问好 好啊 |
[20:32] | Fi. | 菲 |
[20:34] | Michael, you are not gonna believe the deal I got today. | 迈克尔 你不会相信我今天买到了什么 |
[20:36] | I am better at buying guns than I am at buying shoes, | 我买枪的水平比买鞋高多了 |
[20:38] | And I am really good at buying shoes. | 而且我买鞋的水平已经很高了 |
[20:40] | – Fiona glenanne. – what?! | -菲欧娜·格列内 -怎么了 |
[20:42] | Remember that drive past the factory where we first met? | 记得我们第一次认识时 穿过工厂那条车道吗 |
[20:46] | Do you think we could do something similar where we, uh, | 你可不可以像上月野餐那样 |
[20:49] | Picnicked last month? | 搞上一把 |
[20:51] | You’ll be making this drive soon? | 你多久到那条道上 |
[20:52] | As fast as I can manage. | 尽快 |
[21:04] | They’re setting up a spike strip. | 他们装路钉了 |
[21:06] | Oh, this is getting better and better. | 情况越来越好了 |
[21:13] | I’m not getting michael or fiona. | 迈克尔和菲欧娜都打不通 |
[21:15] | They probably ditched the phones. | 他们可能把电话扔掉了 |
[21:16] | Should I call the police? | 我要报警吗 |
[21:18] | No. that’ll make it way too easy for them. | 不 这样反而帮倒忙 |
[21:20] | Cops take us to the station, they know where we are, | 警察把我们带到局里 他们知道我们在哪 |
[21:22] | And they know that we are unarmed. | 而且知道我们不会有武器 |
[21:23] | So what do we do? just sit here and wait? | 那我们怎么办 就坐着干等吗 |
[21:25] | No, they’re gonna get more guys. | 不行 他们人会越来越多 |
[21:27] | We got to create a distraction and get them out of here. | 我们得分散他们的注意 让他们离开 |
[21:29] | But the thing is, they’re all over my car, | 但问题是 他们都在我车旁 |
[21:31] | And there’s no way to get your car out of the garage. | 而且也没法把你车从车库开出来 |
[21:33] | We could borrow mrs. reynolds’ car. | 我们可以借瑞诺兹太太的车 |
[21:35] | She lives over the back fence, and I have the key in case of emergency. | 她住在栅栏后面 我有钥匙 以防紧急状况 |
[21:37] | Back fence, huh? that could work. | 后面的栅栏 可行 |
[21:40] | Madeline, think you could find some christmas lights? | 麦德琳 你能找些圣诞彩灯吗 |
[21:47] | When you’re outmanned and outgunned, | 当你既缺人手又缺武器 |
[21:49] | The key is to appear bigger and stronger than you are. | 最重要的就是虚张声势 |
[21:52] | Take your enemy’s expectations and turn them against him. | 让他们自己吓自己 |
[21:56] | To make a good-sized fireball without a lot of ordnance, | 没有材料的情况下 要做个大燃烧弹 |
[21:59] | You need a powder with a high surface-area-to-mass ratio. | 你需要一个表面积足够大的药粉盘 |
[22:02] | Non-dairy creamer mixed with gunpowder works nicely. | 非乳脂奶精盒加火药粉就不错 |
[22:19] | I could probably put two or three of them down, | 我大概可以干掉两到三个 |
[22:21] | Get one of their guns on the way out. | 出去时可以弄到几把抢 |
[22:23] | We’re trying to keep the body count a little bit lower than that. | 我们可以不用杀这么多人 |
[22:25] | This isn’t just about getting out of a parking garage. | 这不仅仅是出去那么简单 |
[22:27] | We might have a shot right now. | 是场枪战 |
[22:28] | I’ve worked with carla for a long time now. | 我给卡拉干过很长时间了 |
[22:29] | I’ve put together a little insurance policy | 我给自己留了条后路 |
[22:31] | In case she ever found out what I was up to. | 以防她发现我的目的 |
[22:33] | – Insurance? – yeah, she likes her ops teams for personal errands. | -后路 -是 她经常差使手下干私活 |
[22:36] | Making extra cash, payback, that kind of thing. | 弄额外的钱 搞报复之类的 |
[22:39] | Now, I’ve got a file at a safe house in town. | 我在城里有个藏身处 那有份文件 |
[22:41] | Now, we get that… | 如果能弄到它 |
[22:42] | We can blackmail our way to safety. | 我们就能勒索她换取安全了 |
[22:44] | It’s a distant second to dousing her in kerosene and lighting a match, | 这比给她浇上火油点根火柴差远了 |
[22:47] | But under the circumstances, it’ll have to do. | 但现在的形式 也只有这条路了 |
[22:49] | Now, are we ready to use this or what? | 你现在要不要用这个 |
[22:50] | I think we can get further with this. | 用这个我们就能跑出去 |
[22:52] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[22:56] | A security perimeter is like a defensive line in football. | 安全戒备线就像橄榄球的后卫线 |
[23:00] | You’ve got a couple of options. | 你有几种选择 |
[23:08] | You can try to punch through the line with brute force… | 你可以强行穿过封锁线 |
[23:19] | …or you can soften it up with a little misdirection. | 或者利用障眼法让防线松动 |
[23:22] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[23:25] | Look out. | 小心 |
[23:27] | Get out of the way! | 快躲开 |
[23:46] | I’m liking your plan less and less. | 我越来越不喜欢的计划了 |
[23:48] | Everything’s fine, as long as we keep them behind us. | 进展的很顺利 只要他们追不上我们 |
[23:51] | Fine? relatively fine. | – 顺利 – 相对来说 |
[24:16] | Come on, michael. | 来吧 迈克尔 |
[24:20] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[24:53] | Where did you meet her? | 你在哪儿认识她的 |
[25:05] | Blackmail. that’s the idea? | 勒索 就这主意 |
[25:08] | We’re doing all this so we can throw some paperwork at carla? | 我们费尽周折就为了亮一份文件给卡拉 |
[25:11] | It’s the smart play here. we’re outgunned. | 在这里小心点 我们火力不够 |
[25:13] | We’ll get bigger guns. | 那我们就去弄到把大枪 |
[25:14] | I can’t believe what I’m hearing. | 我简直无法相信我听到的 |
[25:16] | I saw what she did to you and your family. | 我见到了她对你和你的家人做了什么 |
[25:18] | If the file is so great, then why didn’t you use it before? | 如果这文件真那么有用 为什么之前你不用 |
[25:22] | This isn’t just about her. | 不单单是为了她 |
[25:24] | I want the guys who call the shots. | 我要找到幕后黑手 |
[25:27] | The file was just in case, enough to force her to back off. | 这些文件只是在必要时能牵制住她 |
[25:30] | If this was just about putting a bullet in carla, | 如果只是为了毙了卡拉 |
[25:32] | It would have been over a long time ago. | 那我早就搞定了 |
[25:34] | Still, putting a bullet in carla sounds awfully good. | 不管怎么说 毙了卡拉还是大快人心的事 |
[25:37] | If it comes to that, you’ll have to get in line. | 要是那样 那你也要准备被干掉了 |
[25:40] | Yeah, about that file? | 是 你那份文件 |
[25:41] | Your safe house — not so safe. | 你的安全屋 不太安全了 |
[25:46] | She’s good. | 她厉害啊 |
[25:48] | I was three deep with fake safe houses trying to keep this place from her. | 为了不让她找到这个地方 我安排了三处假的安全屋 |
[25:51] | Sometimes I wish she’d get a hobby. | 有时候真希望她有点爱好 |
[25:54] | Which room is it in? | 东西在哪间屋里 |
[25:55] | It’s not in a room. it’s on the utility pole. | 不在屋里 在电线杆上 |
[25:58] | A fake utility box isn’t a bad hiding place. | 伪装的电路盒是个不错的藏匿处 |
[26:00] | Oh, nice. | 嗯 不错 |
[26:02] | People don’t touch things labeled “high voltage.” | 人们不会碰那些标着”高压”的东西 |
[26:04] | Repair crews leave them alone, too. | 修理工也不会碰他们 |
[26:06] | They’re not real, so they never need servicing. | 既然它们不是真的 当然也不用维护 |
[26:08] | Too bad carla’s surveillance is parked right in front of it. | 糟糕的是卡拉的人就停在它正前方 |
[26:12] | Two cars, four guys. think we can handle it. | 两辆车 四个人 我想我们能搞定 |
[26:15] | We each shoot one and rochambeau for the other. | 我们每人射死一个 剩下那个我们猜拳吧 |
[26:18] | Yeah, we don’t know it’s carla’s guys. | 但我们不能肯定他们是卡拉的人 |
[26:20] | It could be atf, fbi working off of bad intel. | 也许ATF或者FBI错接了线报 |
[26:23] | They could be completely innocent. | 他们也许完全是无辜的 |
[26:25] | Oh, please. no one’s completely innocent. | 拜托 没人是完全无辜的 |
[26:27] | Is that what you told yourself when you tried to kill me? | 你要把我干掉时 你也是这么想的 |
[26:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:39] | thanks for calling onstar. | 感谢致电OnStar |
[26:41] | Yes, I need directions to the closest hardware store. | 我需要到最近的硬件商店的路线 |
[26:44] | I’d like to avoid major intersections and government buildings. | 尽量避开大十字路口和政府建筑 |
[26:47] | I found a hardware store on siebert avenue. | 我找到一个硬件商店在西博大道 |
[26:49] | Would you like me to direct you? | 需要我为您导航吗 |
[26:51] | Yes, please. | 好的 谢谢 |
[26:57] | Okay. the party’s starting. | 好吧 好戏开始了 |
[27:01] | You ready? does it matter? | – 准备好了吗 – 这重要吗 |
[27:03] | Not really. | 不太重要 |
[27:39] | Do you think they saw us? | 他们看到我们了吗 |
[27:41] | No, they’re busy with the team out front. | 不 他们正忙着处理前门的状况 |
[27:43] | We’re probably good to go. | 我们应该能脱身了 |
[27:45] | If I knew that baby was here, | 我要是知道有这个宝贝儿在这 |
[27:47] | I would have gotten us out of there a lot faster. | 我会快点带你出来的 |
[27:53] | Turn this way? | 这里拐 |
[27:55] | Right down here. | 直走 |
[27:56] | Why? is it a shortcut where we’re going? | 为什么 这条是近路吗 |
[27:58] | I’m telling you, I think the idea sucks. | 我告诉你 那是个笨主意 |
[27:59] | Just pull over in here. | 在这里靠边 |
[28:01] | What, where? right here? now. yes. | – 什么 哪里 这里 – 对 是 |
[28:02] | Why are we pulling over here? don’t ask questions. | – 为什么停这里 – 别问为什么 |
[28:04] | Just do it, please. | 你只管做 |
[28:07] | Madeline, you saw what happened back there, right? | 麦德琳 你看到刚才发生的事情了吧 |
[28:10] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 一清二楚 |
[28:12] | You really think the best use of your | 你不认为你花三个小时 |
[28:13] | Time is a three-hour drive to orlando? | 开车去奥兰多很浪费你的时间吗 |
[28:15] | Yeah. do you have a better idea? yeah, I do. | – 没错 – 你有什么好主意 – 我有 |
[28:17] | Okay, fine. well, let’s hear your plan. | 好 行啊 那你说来听听 |
[28:20] | I take care of myself, and you go save my son! | 我管我自己 你去救我儿子 |
[28:24] | They sent men to me with guns, sam. | 他们派来对付我的人有枪 萨姆 |
[28:27] | God knows what they sent to him. | 天知道对付我儿子的人有什么 |
[28:29] | Listen, the one thing a woman my age can do in miami is blend in. | 听着 我这年龄的女人在迈阿密最好办的就是混进人群 |
[28:33] | If they can pick me out of 10, | 如果他们能在一万个半白金发的 |
[28:34] | 000 other 60-something women with bleached-blond hair, | 六十多岁女人中把我找出来 |
[28:37] | I guess I’m done for, huh? | 那我也没办法了 |
[28:41] | Can you find him? | 你能找到他吗 |
[28:43] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[28:45] | We got a few rally points around miami we use for emergencies. | 我们在迈阿密有几个集合点以备紧急情况 |
[28:48] | But come on, madeline. are you sure? | 但是 拜托 麦德琳 你一定要这样 |
[28:49] | He needs you more than I do, sam. | 他比我更需要你 萨姆 |
[28:52] | Just go, please. | 你走吧 拜托了 |
[28:57] | Bye, sam. | 再见 萨姆 |
[29:01] | Mike’s gonna kill me. | 迈克会杀了我的 |
[29:07] | One of the most common cover i.d.s for a spy is service personnel. | 间谍最常用的掩护身份是服务性人员 |
[29:12] | Of course, Anyone who works in intelligence knows to check service personnel. | 当然 任何特工都知道应格外注意服务人员 |
[29:17] | So a quick phone call to the gas company, | 所以随便给煤气公司打个电话 |
[29:18] | And you’ve created the perfect distraction. | 就足以分散他们的注意 |
[29:27] | The active ingredient in pepper spray is the chemical capsaicin. | 胡椒喷雾中的活性成分是化学辣椒素 |
[29:32] | Mixed with some alcohol and oil | 再与酒精和油混合 |
[29:33] | Pressurize it in a paint sprayer with co2,. | 用二氧化碳把它压入喷漆罐中 |
[29:38] | And you have a homemade pepper grenade. | 自制胡椒弹就完成了 |
[29:42] | A few nails in the right places on a car door blocks the lever bar, | 在车门的合适位置钉几个钉子 门把动弹不得 |
[29:47] | Making it impossible to open, | 门就不能打开了 |
[29:48] | And leaving you free to do pretty much whatever you want. | 余下的时间你想干什么就干什么 |
[30:07] | I could see why carla wouldn’t want this out there. | 我明白为什么卡拉不想让这个曝光了 |
[30:09] | She’d send a black-ops team to deal with a parking ticket. | 她派了一支黑色特工队来处理停车罚单 |
[30:11] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[30:13] | The higher-ups stay away from most operations. | 大人物一般大事小事都不干 |
[30:15] | They have two rules — don’t screw up, and don’t get caught. | 他们有两个原则 不要搞砸 不要被抓 |
[30:18] | They don’t get involved unless things go very, very wrong. | 除非事情很棘手 不然他们不会现身 |
[30:20] | Well, I’d say this situation qualifies. | 可以说目前的情况足够棘手了 |
[30:22] | Carla has a lot of enemies from her spook days, and she’s made more since. | 卡拉从做间谍起就有很多敌人 而且越来越多 |
[30:26] | And then she made the mistake of vouching for you, big guy. | 后来她错误的担保了你 大个子 |
[30:28] | Those files should be more than enough to earn her a retirement bullet. | 这些文件足可给她挣来一颗退休子弹了 |
[30:32] | Carla’s entire work history — this is pretty damning stuff. | 卡拉的整个工作史 绝对是滥事一堆啊 |
[30:35] | You think you can play this card? | 你觉得你能出这张牌 |
[30:37] | When we get back to my boat, | 等我们回到我船上 |
[30:38] | I’ve got the codes and comm lines to go above her head. | 我就有办法联络到她的上级 |
[30:41] | If she knows I can get to them with this | 如果她知道我能把这个给他们 |
[30:43] | then she’ll back off — fast. | 她会罢手的 很快 |
[30:45] | Then we get out of town, maybe to cuba. | 然后我们就出城 可能去古巴 |
[30:47] | Fabulous. | 棒极了 |
[30:48] | Great music, lots of sexy unemployed men. | 美妙的音乐 数不清的性感悠闲帅哥 |
[30:51] | Fi, can I talk to you for a sec? | 菲 我能和你谈下吗 |
[30:57] | I’m not invited to cuba. | 我不能去古巴 |
[30:59] | They’re gonna follow us with everything they have. | 他们会想方设法跟踪我们 |
[31:01] | I need you to find sam and help him protect my family. | 我需要你找到萨姆 帮他保护我的家人 |
[31:06] | Can’t sam do it on his own? | 萨姆自己不行吗 |
[31:07] | I know you don’t like to hear this | 我知道这话你不爱听 |
[31:09] | but you and sam are a good team. | 但萨姆和你确实是很好的拍挡 |
[31:15] | And do you think i… | 你认为我 |
[31:16] | The car. | 那车 |
[31:18] | I expect you to bring it back clean with a full tank. | 我希望它能够加满油干干净净的开回来 |
[31:21] | Capisce? | 知道了吗 |
[31:22] | I can do that. | 没问题 |
[31:33] | It’s not goodbye. it’s just…in case. | 这不算告别哈 只是 以防万一 |
[31:40] | And that is to remind you to be careful. | 这是为了让你记得要小心 |
[32:09] | Looks like no one’s around. | 这里好像一个人都没 |
[32:12] | We’ll scout the perimeter. if it’s clear, we’ll go in. | 我们再侦查一下外围 如果真没人 那我们就进去 |
[32:15] | All this time, you never found out who burned you? | 这么久了 你难道一直都不想找出是谁炒了你吗 |
[32:18] | Who cares? name in a file. | 有关系么 只是档案里的一个名字而已 |
[32:21] | behind that, another name. | 而背后 还有别人 |
[32:23] | You know how these things start. | 你又不是不知道 |
[32:24] | Someone runs an operation off the books. | 有人私下接黑活 |
[32:26] | It’s supposed to be a one-time thing, but when it’s over, | 本来干一次就应该收手的 但完事之后 |
[32:28] | There’s power to be had. | 总有人给你颜色看 |
[32:29] | Takes on a life of its own. | 要找个替罪羊 |
[32:32] | It’s the organization, not some guy. | 这是组织的行为 不是个人 |
[32:36] | Why me? | 为什么偏偏炒我 |
[32:37] | Don’t tell me my name was picked out of some hat. | 别告诉我说 是抓阄抓出来的啊 |
[32:43] | It was no secret you were good at your job. | 你的工作能力有目共睹 |
[32:48] | The machine wanted you, so it took you. | 组织想把你弄到手 所以就这么干了 |
[32:51] | Now you’re part of it. | 现在你深陷其中 |
[32:53] | And I’m part of it. | 我也一样 |
[32:54] | But that’s what we’re trying to destroy here, sport. | 我们现在就是要毁掉他们 运动男 |
[33:06] | Ah, there you are. | 总算来了 |
[33:08] | I haven’t been able to get anybody on the phone for ages. | 我几百年接不通你们的电话了 |
[33:11] | Where’s mikey? is he here? | 迈迈呢 他来了吗 |
[33:12] | No. he decided to go on a trip to cuba with victor. | 他决定和维克多一起去古巴走走 |
[33:16] | They’re going after carla with documents. | 他们拿到了文件 准备对付卡拉 |
[33:18] | What are we supposed to do? | 那我们干嘛呢 |
[33:20] | I promised him I’d help you protect the family. | 我向他保证 去保护他的家人 |
[33:22] | Well, I promised madeline I’d help protect mike. | 我向麦德琳保证去保护迈克的 |
[33:25] | So I guess the question is… | 那现在问题是 |
[33:28] | Which promise do we keep? | 我们准备履行哪个承诺呢 |
[33:47] | Looks like we’re all clear. | 似乎的确没人 |
[33:58] | We have enough fuel to make it to the island, | 只要我们中途不绕道 |
[33:59] | As long as we don’t have to do too much detouring on the way. | 这些油开到古巴是绰绰有余了 |
[34:02] | You start the engines. I’ll cast off. | 你去发动引擎 我来起锚 |
[34:26] | Carla. | 卡拉 |
[34:27] | Bad day for a cruise, michael. | 今天不宜航行啊 迈克 |
[34:29] | A very, very bad day. | 非常非常不宜 |
[34:31] | You think so? | 是吗 |
[34:32] | And here I was hoping you came to see us off. | 我还指望你能给我们送别呢 |
[34:35] | I took the precaution of having the local | 我和维克多失去联系之后 |
[34:37] | Marinas searched when I lost contact with victor. | 让这里的水警巡查了沿岸地带 |
[34:40] | Seemed like a long shot. | 看来我还真有远见 |
[34:41] | Hated to think my two favorite operatives | 看到我的两位星级员工在一起 |
[34:43] | Might be making nasty little plans together. | 密谋一些肮脏的计划 真是感觉很不舒服 |
[34:45] | Sorry to disappoint you. | 很抱歉让你失望了 |
[34:47] | Well, not to spoil the fun, but the boat’s wired with c-4. | 我也不想打击你 但船上已经绑了C4炸药 |
[34:51] | Can’t have you leaving before we have a chat. | 在我们谈完之前你可别想离开 |
[34:53] | Great. come on board. let’s talk. | 太好了 上船吧 我们谈谈 |
[34:56] | I’m fine here, thanks. | 不用了 我在这儿就好 |
[35:01] | Michael, management’s on the way. | 迈克 我们的主子来了 |
[35:04] | They’re gonna want to know what happened here. | 他们肯定要搞清这里的一切 |
[35:07] | Any story I tell them has to begin with victor’s dead body. | 但无论如何解释 维克多的尸体是不能少的 |
[35:10] | Afraid of what he might share about your history together? | 你怕什么 怕他们也把你调查一下吗 |
[35:13] | Not important. | 这不重要 |
[35:14] | What’s important is that this story needs a hero. | 重要的是 总得有人当英雄 |
[35:16] | It could be you. | 也许是你 |
[35:18] | Kill him or send him out, and I’ll do it. | 杀了他 或者把他弄出来 我去杀 |
[35:22] | If you leave me no alternative, there’s always the c-4. | 如果你逼我的话 别忘了你这儿有C4炸药啊 |
[35:25] | You want to explain blowing up your entire team? | 你准备向他们解释为何把全部手下都炸死吗 |
[35:28] | Doesn’t speak well for your management skills. | 显得你的管理水平很糟啊 |
[35:30] | Yeah, well, I’d have to explain two dead bodies. | 我会和他们解释为什么会有两具尸体 |
[35:32] | You’d have to be one of them. | 而你就是其中一具 |
[35:34] | Just end this, michael! | 快点了断了吧 迈克尔 |
[35:36] | He’s a killer. you know that. | 他是个杀手 你很清楚 |
[35:37] | He’s what you made him. | 他是被你逼的 |
[35:39] | Time is up, michael! | 没时间了 迈克尔 |
[35:41] | Finish it off, or I will finish it for you! | 赶快动手 不然我就替你解决了 |
[35:51] | Finally. | 总算被我们干了 |
[35:53] | Look, I know you want to savor the moment, but we got to get out of here. | 我知道你还想回味一下 但我们还是快逃比较好 |
[36:08] | Looks like whoever’s in that chopper brought some backup. | 好像不止是直升机 还来了一些后援 |
[36:12] | Standing by for clearance. secure your perimeter. | 原地待命 保护周边安全 |
[36:17] | Move it. they’re heading into the trees. | 快上 他们往林子里逃了 |
[36:25] | Clear for landing. | 可以安全降落 |
[36:38] | We got to talk, big guy. | 我们得谈谈了 老兄 |
[36:47] | You have to get out of here | 在卡拉的尸体冷掉之前 |
[36:50] | And get on top of this before her body cools. | 你快点离开这儿 跟上面的人接上头 |
[36:52] | Take the file. | 带上文件 |
[36:55] | Tell them when you found me, I turned on carla. | 跟他们说 你知道我在对付卡拉 |
[36:58] | You lured her here, had your team take her out, and then killed me. | 你把她引到这儿来 干掉了她 也干掉了我 |
[37:02] | Killed you? | 干掉了你 |
[37:04] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[37:06] | The only question is… | 但这关系到 |
[37:07] | Whether you’re a traitor who helped me | 你是那个帮助我的叛徒 |
[37:09] | or the ace operative who shot me. | 还是那个干掉我的明星特工 |
[37:16] | Help me out. | 别犹豫了 |
[37:21] | I’m dead one way or the other. | 我怎么样都活不了 |
[37:23] | They get me alive, and they’re gonna take me apart. | 如果让他们活捉 我只会更惨 |
[37:26] | You know it has to be like this. | 这点你再清楚不过了 |
[37:36] | It was good playing with you, sport. | 跟你玩得很开心 运动男 |
[37:40] | Now you get out. | 你走吧 |
[37:43] | Get out while you can. | 趁早快走 |
[38:33] | Hey, there! took you guys long enough. | 你们可总算来了啊 |
[38:35] | Put down the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[38:41] | Want to get those out of my face? | 可以别用枪指着我的脸吗 |
[38:42] | Could have used you guys earlier. | 你们怎么早不来 |
[38:46] | No, this is for the big guy. | 这是给老大看的 |
[39:07] | Management | 高层 |
[39:26] | Good luck, mike. | 好运 迈克 |
[39:28] | In intelligence work, | 在情报机构里 |
[39:29] | Your most important tool — more important than any combat technique, | 你最重要的武器 比任何战斗技巧 |
[39:34] | Any technical skill — is your ability | 任何技术手段更重要的 就是能够将局势 |
[39:37] | To twist the facts of a situation to your own advantage. | 往有利于自己的方向扭转的能力 |
[39:40] | The worse the facts are, the more you’ve got to sell it. | 情况越糟 你就越要拿出真本事 |
[39:46] | …two rogue operatives in one day? | 一天干掉两位可疑成员 |
[39:49] | Lucky us. | 我们运气不错嘛 |
[39:50] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[39:52] | You know, I think you need to talk to the folks in human resources. | 我觉得你该好好跟人力资源部的家伙们谈谈了 |
[39:55] | You have some staff issues. | 你的员工问题很多啊 |
[39:57] | I agree completely. | 我完全赞同 |
[39:59] | Tell me, michael, since you know so much about our problems, | 说说吧 迈克尔 既然你这么了解我们的麻烦 |
[40:02] | What should I do about our new recruit, michael westen? | 那么我们应该如何对待新成员 迈克尔·韦斯顿呢 |
[40:05] | Wonderfully effective, terrifically resourceful, | 他做事非常高效 足智多谋 |
[40:08] | Truly the best I’ve ever seen, but he just doesn’t seem happy. | 简直是我见过的最棒的 但他为什么并不开心呢 |
[40:13] | Maybe it’s the threats against his family. | 也许因为他的家人受到威胁 |
[40:15] | Maybe it’s the people trying to kill him. | 也许因为有人想杀他 |
[40:18] | Maybe it’s the fact that he had to use his people to clean up your mess. | 也许因为他要用自己的人来替你擦屁股 |
[40:22] | Your operatives — are dead. and you’re not. | -你的手下们 -都死了 但你没死 |
[40:26] | You’ve created a job opening, michael. | 你为自己挣到了一份工作 迈克尔 |
[40:29] | And I have to fill it. | 我来帮你填手续好了 |
[40:32] | Want money? we can do that. | 要钱吗 我们有 |
[40:35] | You want to get out of miami? | 想离开迈阿密吗 |
[40:37] | I want you people out of my life! | 我想彻底和你们了断 |
[40:40] | Out of your life? | 彻底了断 |
[40:41] | Tell me, michael. | 想想 迈克尔 |
[40:42] | All your old enemies from your spy days, | 你以前做间谍时的那些敌人 |
[40:45] | All the people who have scores to settle with | 那些和迈克尔·韦斯顿有深仇大恨的人 |
[40:47] | Michael westen — where do you think they’ve been? | 他们都上哪儿去了 |
[40:50] | Did they just forget about you? | 他们都把你忘了吗 |
[40:52] | Or has someone been keeping them at bay? | 还是有人把他们封锁在海岸边 |
[40:54] | You think you’ve been under our thumb? | 你以为我们是在压迫你吗 |
[40:57] | You’ve been under our protection. | 其实我们是在保护你 |
[40:59] | Think about that. | 想想吧 |
[41:01] | Yeah, I’ll be fine, thanks. | 我不用你们管 谢谢了 |
[41:02] | You really think so? | 你真这样想吗 |
[41:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:04] | Tell you what. | 那就这样 |
[41:05] | We’ll leave you alone if that’s what you want. | 如你所愿 我们不再干扰你 |
[41:07] | Your family, too. see how you like it. | 还有你的家人 看看你是否会愉快 |
[41:11] | You want out? | 你想离开吗 |
[41:14] | There’s the door. | 门已经开了 |
[41:16] | But hear this — you have no idea what hell | 但听着 如果你不再受我们的保护 |
[41:19] | Will rain down if we stop watching out for you. | 那么谁也说不准会有什么大祸落到你头上 |
[41:30] | I’ll take my chances. | 我倒要看看 |
[42:02] | As a spy working for a government | 当一个间谍为政府工作时 |
[42:03] | You’re protected. You may work solo | 是受到保护的 也许你是单枪匹马 |
[42:06] | But you have agreements with other spy agencies. | 但你和其他间谍都达成了一个协议 |
[42:09] | Even when you’re surrounded by your enemies, that protects you. | 即使你被敌人包围 也能受到其保护 |
[42:13] | When your entire career consists of making enemies | 所以 如果你树敌太多 |
[42:15] | There’s no greater danger than being totally cut off, alone. | 那么最危险的事 莫过于受人抛弃而独自一人 |
[42:29] | When you find yourself out in the cold | 此时 如果你发现自己身处险境 |
[42:31] | All you can do is put your head down | 那么就乖乖埋下头 |
[42:33] | And try to survive. | 争取活命吧 |