时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is michael westen. | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:03] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾经是间谍 直到… |
[00:06] | We got a burn notice on you. you’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通告 你入了黑名单 |
[00:09] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing | 一旦被炒 你就一无所有 |
[00:11] | no cash, no credit, | 没有现金 没有信用卡 |
[00:13] | No job history. | 没有工作经历 |
[00:14] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们圈定的城市里 |
[00:16] | Where am i? miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:18] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:21] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:24] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 好战的前女友 |
[00:26] | Should we shoot them? | 干掉他们吧 |
[00:27] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… | 一个向FBI告发你的老朋友 |
[00:30] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:32] | …family, too… hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的 |
[00:35] | …if you’re desperate. | 如果你绝望的话 |
[00:36] | Someone needs your help, michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:37] | Bottom line — until you figure out who burned you, | 最根本的是 在查明是谁 |
[00:41] | You’re not going anywhere. | 把你炒了之前 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:57] | Bribery’s a lot more difficult than it sounds. | 行贿可是说来容易做来难 |
[00:59] | There’s no way to shop around, | 不可能货比三家 |
[01:01] | So you usually overpay for | 所以不管你要的是什么信息 |
[01:03] | whatever information you’re after. | 都得高价求购 |
[01:04] | There’s no money-back guarantee if the information’s bad, | 倘若信息有误 也没有退货还款的保证 |
[01:06] | And of course the only thing that you know for sure | 当然 唯一能够确定的 |
[01:07] | Is that you’re handing your money to a thief and a liar. | 就是和你做交易的准是些鸡鸣狗盗之辈 |
[01:11] | I still can’t believe you’re giving | 我还是无法相信你竟会 |
[01:12] | All this money to some sleazy bank manager. | 将这么多钱给你一个腐败的银行经理 |
[01:14] | I went to a lot of trouble to find this guy. | 我可是费尽周折才找到这家伙 |
[01:16] | I don’t have a lot of options here. | 目前我别无选择 |
[01:18] | Michael, he hid money for a man | 迈克尔 他可是为 |
[01:19] | who tried to assassinate you. | 暗杀你的幕后主谋藏钱的人啊 |
[01:20] | Which makes him a good person | 正因如此 他才是我 |
[01:21] | to know if I’m trying to find that assassin. | 找到那个暗杀者的最佳捷径 |
[01:23] | You’re going to this meeting unarmed. | 你准备手无寸铁的单刀赴宴 |
[01:25] | – You have no information. – It’s a tactical risk. | -你也没别的消息 -这是次战术冒险 |
[01:28] | -Fi, I was warned not to meet you the first time. -Yeah. | -菲 第一次见你那次 也有人警告过我 -没错 |
[01:31] | I almost blew off your hand with a block of c-4. | 我差点就用一大包C4 炸爆了你的头 |
[01:33] | And I made a friend. | 而我交到了个朋友 |
[01:34] | Maybe I’ll make another one. | 也许这会是另一个 |
[01:36] | Watch my back. | 掩护我 |
[01:49] | Gustavo. | 古斯塔弗 |
[01:52] | Gustavo Cayman Islands Bank Manager | 古斯塔弗 开曼群岛银行经理 |
[01:54] | Do you have the money? | 你带钱了吗 |
[01:55] | No small talk? how was the flight? | 不相互寒暄一下 旅途如何 |
[01:59] | Bad. all the way here, I wonder why I do this. | 差劲 大老远赶来 我都在疑惑我干吗这么做 |
[02:02] | You came here because I’m giving you | 你远道而来是因为 |
[02:04] | A lot of money for a little information. | 我会付给你一大笔钱 以求你的一点信息 |
[02:06] | I just want a name, a few numbers, | 我只要一个名字 一些号码 |
[02:08] | and you’re back on a plane. | 然后你便可原路返回 |
[02:10] | First, I need to know how you found me. | 首先 我得知道你是如何找到我的 |
[02:12] | Bank-secrecy regulations in the cayman islands | 开曼群岛的银行保密条例 |
[02:14] | are not easy to penetrate. | 可不容易被钻空子 |
[02:16] | I have friends. | 我有些朋友 |
[02:18] | What friends? | 什么样的朋友 |
[02:19] | I don’t even know who you are or | 我都还不知道 你是谁 |
[02:21] | why you want this information. | 为何要这些信息 |
[02:22] | When someone’s asking for sensitive information, | 当某人问及到敏感内容时 |
[02:24] | It’s basic security to make sure that the | 最基本的安全保证 |
[02:28] | Person you’re dealing with is who he says he is. | 是确认此人是你要见的那个 |
[02:29] | An easy way is to change details | 改变对方知晓的某些细节 |
[02:31] | that the other person would know. | 便是个简单又有效的办法 |
[02:32] | Gustavo, we talked about this on the phone. | 古斯塔弗 这个我们在电话上都说清楚了 |
[02:34] | I’m giving you $8,000 for a file. | 我出8000美元买你这份文件 |
[02:37] | Part of what that money buys is privacy. | 至于个中细节实属隐私 |
[02:39] | I-i don’t care what I said on the phone. | 我可不管我在电话里说了什么 |
[02:42] | You don’t tell me what I want to know, | 你不告诉我想知道的事情 |
[02:44] | you don’t get this file — $8,000, | 你也拿不到这份文件 8000美元 |
[02:46] | No $8,000. | 不8000美元 都不管 |
[02:47] | The deal I made with gustavo was for $10,000, not $8,000. | 我和古斯塔弗谈妥的价钱是10000美金 不是8000 |
[02:52] | He was very clear about that number. | 他对这个数字可是心知肚明的 |
[02:54] | And we never talked on the phone. | 我们却从没通过电话 |
[02:55] | You want to tell me who you are? | 你想告诉我 你真实的身份吗 |
[02:59] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[03:10] | No! | 不 |
[03:12] | No! no! no! | 不 不 不 |
[03:31] | Michael, what happened? | 迈克尔 出什么事了 |
[03:34] | He didn’t want to make friends. | 他不想交朋友 |
[03:54] | Hey, mike. | 迈克 |
[03:56] | Look what I got for you, huh? | 看我给你带来了什么 |
[03:59] | It’s my police buddy. it was his day off. | 是我那当警察的朋友 今天他放假 |
[04:00] | We went out on his boat. | 我们乘他的船出海来着 |
[04:02] | Did you get anything besides the fish? | 除了这条大鱼外 还有别的收获吗 |
[04:04] | I got a peek at a police file from the caymans. | 我偷看了来自开曼群岛的警方文件 |
[04:06] | Seems that the real gustavo was found dead in a bar. | 那个真古斯塔弗的尸体在一酒吧被发现 |
[04:09] | I guess that’s what you get | 我想这就是帮暗杀者 |
[04:11] | if you run payroll for an assassin. | 处理工资的下场 |
[04:12] | Hey, where do you want me to put this? | 你想要我把这个放在哪 |
[04:14] | Sink. did you catch it? | 水槽里 是你抓到的吗 |
[04:15] | No, buddy of mine did, | 不 是我的好兄弟抓的 |
[04:17] | but I figured you could use the protein. | 但我想你正需要补充点蛋白质 |
[04:19] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[04:21] | So there was nothing on my friend with the knives? | 我那位拿刀的朋友 没啥信息吗 |
[04:23] | No, except that he’s as dead as that fish. | 没 除了他死得和这条鱼一般彻底 |
[04:25] | Probably got smuggled in. | 可能是非法入境的 |
[04:27] | Fi knows some people who make | 菲认识一些做 |
[04:29] | extra-special travel arrangements. | 特殊旅游生意的人 |
[04:30] | I’m supposed to meet her at the carlito for lunch. | 我现在得去喀里多和她吃午饭了 |
[04:36] | Bring the fish. maybe they’ll cook it for you. | 带上鱼 没准他们会帮你做道菜 |
[04:43] | -Mr. westen? – that depends. | -是韦斯顿先生吗 -那得看是什么场合 |
[04:46] | My name is claude laurent. I need help. | 我名字叫做克劳德·路伦特 我有事相求 |
[04:48] | I found someone who worked with you before. | 我找到一个之前和你共事过的人 |
[04:51] | He said that you were a good man | 他说你是个好人 |
[04:53] | and once worked for the government? | 还曾经为政府工作过 |
[04:55] | Yeah, I was a government worker. | 是啊 我以前是个政府职员 |
[04:59] | Please, please. | 拜托了 拜托了 |
[05:01] | I can pay you. | 我会付你钱 |
[05:03] | What exactly do you need? | 你到底需要什么帮助 |
[05:04] | Several years ago, my daughter, veronique, | 几年前 我的女儿维罗尼克 |
[05:06] | was murdered in haiti. | 在海地被谋杀了 |
[05:08] | I am here to bring the man who killed her to justice. | 我到这来就是为了将凶手绳之以法 |
[05:11] | I’m not sure what you’ve heard about me, | 我不知道关于我你都听说些了什么 |
[05:14] | but a murder in haiti, | 但发生在海地的谋杀 |
[05:15] | That’s not — no, I can’t go there. no, please. here. | -那可不是 我可没法去那 -不 求你了 |
[05:19] | See? | 瞧 |
[05:22] | Jean-pierre duman. he has a new name. | 让·皮埃尔·杜蒙 他有了新名字 |
[05:25] | I have this, too. | 我还有这个 |
[05:28] | It’s from the inter-american court of human rights. | 这个出自美洲人权法庭 |
[05:32] | We use it to make him come back to haiti and stand trial. | 我们可以通过这个将他带回海地受审 |
[05:37] | Duman was an official in haiti. | 杜蒙在海地是个官员 |
[05:40] | Veronique spoke out against him. | 维罗尼克公开反对他 |
[05:42] | He had her put in prison, and then he had her killed. | 之后杜蒙便将她抓进牢里 谋害了她 |
[05:45] | Uh, mr. laurent, this is not gonna | 路伦特先生 这玩意在美国法庭上 |
[05:47] | work in an american court. | 可不管用 |
[05:49] | Who — who is this man with the fish? | 这拿鱼的家伙是谁 |
[05:52] | The man with the fish is right. | 拿鱼的家伙 讲的是对的 |
[05:54] | You don’t even have proof of duman’s identity. | 你连杜蒙的身份都证实不了 |
[05:57] | – No, no, no, no, I have found him, and — – claude, listen to me. | -不不 我找着他了 -克劳德 听我说 |
[06:00] | I’m sure veronique would want you to go home and live out the | 我相信维罗尼克希望你回家 下半生能记得 |
[06:04] | Rest of your life remembering — you know nothing of my daughter. | 你根本不了解我的女儿 |
[06:08] | You do not deserve to speak her name. | 你不配说她的名字 |
[06:16] | They said you were an honorable man. | 他们说你值得尊敬 |
[06:22] | They lied. | 他们骗人 |
[06:38] | – What? – nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[06:41] | Just waiting for fi to show up. | 只是在等菲来 |
[06:45] | You know, mike, uh, back in the day, | 迈克 以前我认识 |
[06:47] | I had some buddies who worked in haiti. | 我有几个朋友在海地工作 |
[06:51] | Saw some of those prisoners. | 见过一些犯人 |
[06:55] | Bad, mike. | 坏啊 迈克 |
[06:56] | Very bad. | 非常坏 |
[06:57] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[06:59] | A lot of guys got away with a lot of bad stuff… | 很多人做了坏事也没得到惩罚 |
[07:02] | Evil. | 太邪恶了 |
[07:04] | Always wished I could do more, honestly. | 一直希望我能做点什么 真的 |
[07:06] | Sam, he’s got a worthless letter. | 萨姆 他只有一张废纸 |
[07:09] | Yeah. yeah, I know. | 对 对 我知道 |
[07:11] | Probably just a big fat waste of time. | 有可能只是在浪费时间 |
[07:14] | Just forget all about it. | 忘了吧 |
[07:17] | A man and his daughter. | 一个男人和他的女儿 |
[07:19] | You want me to check out duman? is that what you want me to do? | 你真想我找出杜蒙 是这意思吧 |
[07:22] | I made some calls when I was taking a leak, | 我刚尿尿的时候打了几通电话 |
[07:23] | And I found addresses of a couple places he hangs out. | 我找到了他几个经常出没的地方 |
[07:27] | Yeah, mom? | 妈 啥事 |
[07:29] | Michael, I need you to come over. | 迈克尔 你得过来下 |
[07:31] | There’s been a break-in. | 有人闯进来了 |
[07:32] | All right. I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上到 |
[07:39] | So, this was the break-in, mom? | 这就是所谓的闯入啊 |
[07:42] | I didn’t even know you still owned this car. | 我都不知道你留着这辆车 |
[07:45] | I park it at mrs. gartelman’s. | 我把它停在噶特曼夫人那 |
[07:46] | They took the tape deck, michael! | 他们偷走了磁带卡座 迈克尔 |
[07:48] | What do you want me to do about it? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[07:50] | Well, not you — we. | 不是你 是我们 |
[07:52] | I mean, they’re having break-ins all over the neighborhood. | 他们几乎偷遍这一带的每家每户 |
[07:55] | There’s a real crime spree, | 简直是个犯罪大联欢 |
[07:56] | And I thought that the two of us could look into it together. | 我想我们俩可以一起想想办法 |
[08:00] | Well, how about I get you a new stereo? | 要不我给你弄个新的立体声吧 |
[08:02] | It’s not about the stereo. | 问题不在立体声 |
[08:03] | I got the descriptions of the boys who did it. | 我看到那帮家伙长啥样 |
[08:06] | – So call the police. – yeah, right. | -那就找警察咯 -是 没错 |
[08:07] | They’re not gonna do anything about this, and you know it. | 他们是不会管的 你知道的 |
[08:10] | Could you at least give me a ride to the store? | 你至少得载我去下商场吧 |
[08:14] | ’cause the car won’t start now. | 这车发动不了现在 |
[08:17] | Because the tape deck is stolen? | 因为磁带卡座被偷了 |
[08:18] | Hey, blame your father. he installed the radio. | 这得怪你爸 是他装的收音机 |
[08:21] | He wired the damn thing to the ignition. | 他把这鬼东西联到点火系统上了 |
[08:29] | Spend enough time in international hot spots, | 在国际最热闹的聚会呆得够久 |
[08:32] | And you learn that a lot of the worst | 你就知道世界上最坏的大坏蛋们 |
[08:34] | Monsters on earth are just spoiled rich kids. | 不过是些被宠坏的富家公子 |
[08:37] | Mass murderers come in many shapes and sizes, | 杀人魔王身形特征各不相同 |
[08:39] | But they tend to drink the same brands of champagne. | 但他们都喜欢喝同样牌子的香槟 |
[08:42] | That’s the guy. | 就是那家伙 |
[08:45] | Jean-pierre duman. | 让·皮埃尔·杜蒙 |
[08:46] | His dad was a regional governor — damn near | 他爸是地区长官 简直把 |
[08:49] | Turned corruption into an art form, died a few years back. | 腐败变成艺术 几年前死了 |
[08:52] | Jean-pierre went into the family business? | 让·皮埃尔参与家族事业吗 |
[08:54] | Yeah. party boy there ran the local prison. | 没错 那派对小子掌管当地的监狱 |
[08:58] | Anybody complained, they went there. | 有意见的人 就得进去 |
[08:59] | Lucky ones were just executed. | 幸运点的直接被杀 |
[09:01] | Jean-pierre Duman Thief/Killer/Fugutive | 让·皮埃尔·杜蒙 窃贼 杀人魔 逃忘者 |
[09:05] | Then after the election, | 竞选之后 |
[09:06] | The whole family disappeared with most of the island’s gnp. | 整个家族带着岛上大部分GNP(国民生产总值)消失了 |
[09:10] | Disappeared till now? | 一直没出现 |
[09:11] | Well, yeah, now he’s luc renard. | 对 他现在叫卢克·瑞纳特 |
[09:13] | He chases skirts, throws parties at his place on star island. | 他泡妞 在星岛的家里开派对 |
[09:16] | Mike, I’m telling you, we can do this. | 迈克 跟你说 我们可以的 |
[09:18] | You mean prove he’s duman? | 你说证明他就是杜蒙 |
[09:20] | Yeah, and you know how it is. | 对 你知道该怎么干的 |
[09:22] | Nobody throws out everything when they go off-grid. | 没人会改头换面后把过去所有的资料都销毁 |
[09:24] | We just got to get into his place. | 我们只要进入他的地盘 |
[09:25] | Into his high-security place on star island. | 进入他星岛上戒备森严的家 |
[09:28] | Mike, nothing worth doing is easy, and nobody loves easy more than me, | 迈克 轻而易举的事没意义 没人比我更愿意偷懒 |
[09:30] | But it’s true. | 但这是事实 |
[09:34] | Fiona, feel like coming to a party? | 菲欧娜 想参加个派对吗 |
[09:40] | People love the sound of their native tongue. | 人们都喜欢乡音 |
[09:42] | Even the most security-conscious person often lets his | 即使是最警惕的家伙 |
[09:45] | Guard down when he hears somebody who speaks his language. | 当他听到乡音 也会放松警惕 |
[09:48] | If that somebody happens to be in a designer dress… | 要是那人还穿着设计师的华服 |
[09:50] | – What, I can’t go in? – …so much the better. | -我不能进 -就更好了 |
[09:53] | This is ridiculous | 真是荒谬 |
[09:56] | Are these your idiots | 这些白痴是你的人 |
[09:58] | Yes, they are my idiots, | 对 这群白痴是我的人 |
[10:00] | Tell them to go away. | 叫他们让开 |
[10:01] | Only if your idiots go away first. | 除非让你的白痴们走开 |
[10:08] | I will see you both later? | 等会见 |
[10:10] | No. no, you won’t. | 不 不 不会再见了 |
[10:13] | Oh. and what do you suppose I will be doing later? | 那你说我一会儿干嘛呢 |
[10:19] | I’ll think of something. | 让我想想 |
[10:23] | I don’t even know your name. | 我连你名字都不知道 |
[10:27] | Luc renard. | 卢克·瑞纳特 |
[10:29] | Claire neville. | 克莱尔·内维尔 |
[10:32] | Come. | 来吧 |
[10:34] | Party at my house. | 我家有派对 |
[10:49] | Bon soir. | 晚上好 |
[10:50] | Is this yours? | 这里是你的 |
[10:53] | Yes. do you like it? | 是啊 你喜欢吗 |
[10:55] | Oui. | 喜欢 |
[10:57] | Does it belong to your family, or did you buy all this all by yourself? | 这是你家族的 还是你白手起家自己买的 |
[11:02] | You know, I don’t like to talk business. | 我不想谈生意上的事 |
[11:05] | Come, let me show you the rest of the house. | 让我带你参观下吧 |
[11:15] | Hey, luc. | 卢克 |
[11:17] | Where does this lead? | 这里通到哪去 |
[11:18] | Uh, this leads nowhere. | 哪也不通 |
[11:20] | Come this way. | 这边来 |
[11:21] | I have the biggest bathtub in miami. | 我有迈阿密最大的浴池 |
[11:25] | Well, if it’s so big, maybe we should invite a friend or — or two. | 如果真的很大 不如多叫个朋友 或两个 |
[11:31] | No? | 不好 |
[11:35] | Give me a minute. | 等下 |
[11:54] | Yeah, fi? I’m in his office. | -菲 是你吗 -我在他办公室里 |
[11:57] | There’s not much here. | 这儿没什么线索 |
[11:58] | Well, then, get out. | 那就出去 |
[11:59] | If duman catches you, | 要是让杜蒙抓到你 |
[12:00] | You’re not getting out of there with a stern conversation. | 你想脱身可就难了 |
[12:04] | Well, it’s a shame to waste the opportunity. | 浪费这个良机可耻啊 |
[12:07] | I’m planting a bug. | 我正在装窃听器 |
[12:09] | This is the house of jean-pierre duman! | 这是让·皮埃尔·杜蒙的住所 |
[12:12] | He murdered my daughter! | 他谋杀了我女儿 |
[12:16] | Come out and show yourself, jean-pierre! | 出来现身吧 让·皮埃尔 |
[12:18] | You cannot hide from your crime! | 你是无法逃脱罪名的 |
[12:20] | Our haitian friend just crashed the party, | 我们的海地朋友来搅局了 |
[12:23] | And it looks like monsieur duman is not too happy about his new guest. | 看起来杜蒙先生因为这个新来客不太高兴 |
[12:27] | Go and take care of him — now! | 去解决他 快啊 |
[12:31] | Go! | 快去 |
[12:34] | You have 30 seconds to get here before | 在杜蒙又杀死一个路伦特家的人之前 |
[12:36] | Duman kills another member of the laurent family. | 你只有三十秒钟 |
[12:40] | You’re driving my car back. | 你开我的车回去 |
[12:42] | No problem, mike. | 没问题 迈克 |
[12:44] | Come out, duman! | 出来啊 杜蒙 |
[12:45] | He murdered my daughter! | 他谋杀了我女儿 |
[12:47] | Staying hidden isn’t always about sticking to the shadows. | 藏匿并不总是躲在阴暗处 |
[12:51] | Get in the car now! | 快进到车里 |
[12:53] | In fact, if you’re enemy’s eyes are adjusted to the dark, | 实际上 当你敌人眼睛适应了黑暗 |
[12:55] | There’s no better place to be than | 躲在强光的后面 |
[12:57] | Behind the brightest light you can find. | 是你最好的保护伞 |
[13:12] | why did you come? | 你为什么要来 |
[13:14] | Why did you change your mind? | 你为什么改主意了 |
[13:15] | Because that’s the kind of guy he is. | 因为他就是这样的人 |
[13:17] | He’s an honorable man, just like they told you. | 就像他们说的那样 他是个值得尊敬的人 |
[13:19] | He’s just a little slow sometimes. | 他只是有些时候比较迟钝 |
[13:21] | So, where do we go from here? | 那接下来怎么办 |
[13:23] | You go back to haiti. I am not leaving. | -你回海地 -我不会离开的 |
[13:25] | I am staying until it is done. | 事情没解决 我决不离开 |
[13:29] | We have more experience with this kind of thing. | 对这类事情我们更有经验 |
[13:31] | I can help. | 我能帮上忙 |
[13:32] | I found duman when no one else could find him. | 没人可以找到杜蒙的时候 是我发现了他 |
[13:35] | Ah, listen, claude. you’ve done your part. | 听着 克劳德 你已经完成了你的任务 |
[13:39] | Now let us do ours. we’ll get the guy. | 该我们施拳脚了 我们会抓到他的 |
[13:41] | How? how will you do that? | 怎么做 你们怎么抓呢 |
[13:43] | By getting him to give us evidence proving who he is. | 让他给我们 能够证明他身份的证据 |
[13:48] | Now, mike is a very convincing guy. | 迈克绝对有本事让人相信他 |
[13:50] | Trust me. you can count on him. | 信我吧 你可以指望上他 |
[13:54] | But you need to go home. | 但你得回家 |
[13:56] | It’s better for everyone. you understand? | 这对大家都好 懂了吗 |
[13:58] | Yes. I understand. | 我明白 |
[14:11] | So, | 那个 |
[14:11] | I asked around about who might have brought | 我四处打探了一下 |
[14:13] | Your knife-wielding fake banker into the country. | 是谁把你的持刀假银行经理人带来的 |
[14:16] | It was rough. | 不好办啊 |
[14:18] | I mean, the miami gun smugglers and the miami people smugglers, | 迈阿密枪械走私贩子跟迈阿密蛇头 |
[14:21] | They don’t get along. | 可不太来往 |
[14:22] | And I’ve always been more of a gun person. | 何况我基本是玩枪的人 |
[14:23] | You’re sure as hell not a people person. | 显然你不是个人际交往专家 |
[14:26] | You want to take over, sam? | 你想接下这活儿吗 萨姆 |
[14:27] | Oh, wait. that’s right. I forgot. | 哦 等等 没错 我差点忘了 |
[14:30] | All your friends wear uniforms, which makes you useless. | 你所有的朋友都穿制服 这回你可派不上用场 |
[14:34] | Hey, who found out about this guy in the first place, huh? | 那么是谁先找到这个人的 |
[14:36] | Sam, fi, just keep looking. | 萨姆 菲 专心找人就对了 |
[14:40] | I intend to. | 我准备去找呢 |
[14:45] | Good news on the haitian front. | 海地那边有好消息 |
[14:47] | I got an angle on duman. | 我找到了关于杜蒙的线索 |
[14:49] | His family used to do business with flintridge industries. | 他的家族以前和福临特里奇企业打过交道 |
[14:52] | It’s a big multinational that built all the prisons. | 那是个跨国公司负责修建所有监狱 |
[14:54] | Fbi’s been nosing around them for years. | FBI查他们好多年了 |
[14:56] | You still in touch with those fbi agents that | 你跟那些在迈阿密海滩 |
[14:58] | Were on the “follow michael westen around miami” beat? | 跟着迈克尔·韦斯顿的FBI探员还保持联系 |
[15:01] | Well, I could make a call, but we didn’t part on the best of terms. | 我打个电话就行 不过我们还没谈好条件 |
[15:04] | Well, I think it’s time to mend some fences, sam. | 萨姆 你该修补一下关系了 |
[15:08] | If you’ve spent time working for the government, | 如果你在政府工作过一段时间 |
[15:10] | You understand that it’s a game with its own rules. | 你会明白 这其实是一场和政府规定较量的游戏 |
[15:13] | If you want to make the government work for you, | 如果你想让政府为你服务 |
[15:16] | You have to know how the game is played. | 你得知道游戏规则 |
[15:18] | An fbi agent might hate you, | 一个FBI探员可能讨厌你 |
[15:20] | But if working with you gets him out of an assignment he hates even more, | 但如果跟你合作能让他们从更棘手的案件中解放出来 |
[15:24] | You’ve got yourself a partner. | 他们会成为你的盟友 |
[15:25] | Hey, guys! | 你们好 伙计 |
[15:27] | What’s going on, huh? | 情况怎么样 |
[15:31] | She looks dangerous. cute, sam. | -她看上去很危险 -有你的 萨姆 |
[15:33] | You know you’re interfering with a federal investigation? | 你知道你在干扰政府调查吗 |
[15:36] | What is she, like 80? did she steal somebody’s dentures? | 她多大 80多了吧 她偷了谁的假牙吗 |
[15:38] | It’s a racketeering case — biggest | 这是宗诈骗案 |
[15:40] | Drug-smuggling family in south florida. | 南佛罗里达州最大的贩毒家族 |
[15:43] | Is she the boss? | 她是老板吗 |
[15:45] | Boss’s grandmother. | 老板的祖母 |
[15:46] | Oh, man. | 哦 天啊 |
[15:48] | You should check the film speed in that camera. | 你得调好相机快门 |
[15:50] | At the rate she’s moving, you don’t want to miss anything. | 调到她动作的速度 可别错过了什么 |
[15:52] | What do you want, axe? I come bearing gifts. | -你想要什么 埃克斯 -我来送礼的 |
[15:55] | I have a piece offering, | 我带来个东西 |
[15:56] | A case that you guys can take back to your office and be proud of. | 一个让你们拿回去露脸的案子 |
[16:00] | You might even get a commendation from the higher-ups. | 也许会让你们受到高层的赞赏 |
[16:02] | This more crap like the stuff you gave us on westen? | 这比你给我们关于韦斯顿的文件更烂吗 |
[16:05] | Hey, I never lied to you guys about him. | 那事我可没对你们说过瞎话 |
[16:08] | Well, sure, I forgot some stuff. | 当然 我是遗漏了些 |
[16:10] | What is it, sam? we’ve got work to do here. | 你到底要干什么 萨姆 我们还得工作呢 |
[16:12] | He’s an international fugitive hiding in miami under a new identity, | 他是个国际逃亡者 用新身份藏身于迈阿密 |
[16:16] | Related to an investigation you guys are already doing. | 和你们正在查的案子密切相关 |
[16:19] | Hmm, that’s a whole different department, sam — years in court. | 那是另个部门的事 萨姆 都好几年了 |
[16:22] | Listen, guys, just check it out, all right? | 伙计们 就看一下 好吗 |
[16:25] | We’ve had our differences, | 我们是有区别 |
[16:26] | But I know you fbi guys bust your ass every day to do the right thing. | 但我知道你们FBI每天拼死拼活就是做正义的事 |
[16:30] | I’ll give you a time and a place. | 我会给你时间和地点 |
[16:31] | Just check it out. | 只看一下而已 |
[16:33] | Watch out for granny. | 看好老太太 |
[16:35] | You know, if you guys want me to take her out, let me know. | 如果你们想让我带她出去走走 尽管告诉我 |
[16:37] | All right. good luck. | 行了 祝你们好运 |
[16:52] | Being a fugitive takes work. | 当个逃亡者不容易 |
[16:54] | When you’re being hunted, | 当你被追踪的时候 |
[16:55] | Hiding isn’t something you can do effectively without help. | 没有别人的帮助 想隐匿不太可能 |
[16:58] | So the best way to catch a fugitive isn’t to | 所以要抓住逃亡者最好的方法 |
[17:00] | Approach him as one of the people hunting him down. | 不是以追捕者的身份接近他 |
[17:02] | It’s to approach him as one of the | 而是扮作能帮助他 |
[17:04] | People who can help him stay on the run. | 躲避追捕的人 |
[17:06] | Ladies, I’m terribly sorry, | 女士们 非常抱歉 |
[17:08] | but I have a very important meeting with mr. Duman now. | 但我跟杜蒙先生有个非常重要的会晤 |
[17:12] | Could you excuse us? | 能回避下吗 |
[17:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:15] | Me? my name is Owen Matthews. | 我 我叫欧文·马修斯 |
[17:18] | But the more important question is, who are you? | 但更重要的是 你是谁 |
[17:20] | If you don’t want to have a very public, | 如果你不想在大庭广众之下 |
[17:22] | Very uncomfortable conversation on that topic right now, | 讨论那个让人不愉快的话题 |
[17:25] | I’d ask these ladies to leave. | 我还是得让女士们暂离了 |
[17:33] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[17:36] | What makes you think you can just sit at my table? | 你是哪根葱竟然和我坐同一张桌子 |
[17:39] | What gives you that right? | 谁给你的权利 |
[17:40] | You know, I don’t like to have a meeting like this, | 其实我并不喜欢这样的会面 |
[17:44] | But when I find Jean-Pierre Duman sitting in a | 不过眼看着让·皮埃尔·杜蒙 |
[17:48] | Restaurant with fbi agents outside, it is my obligation to sit down. | 坐在餐馆里被FBI监视着 我可不能袖手旁观 |
[17:53] | I’ve got a job to do. | 我有我的工作 |
[17:54] | The people I work for pay me a lot of money | 别人付我很多钱 |
[17:56] | To make sure they don’t land in federal prison. | 确保他们不会进联邦监狱 |
[17:59] | The people I work for are very concerned right | 现在我的老板很关心 |
[18:01] | Now about the legal problems of Jean-Pierre Duman. | 让·皮埃尔·杜蒙的合法性问题 |
[18:04] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[18:06] | – My name is Luc Renard. – Luc Renard, yeah. | -我叫卢克·瑞纳特 -卢克·瑞纳特 |
[18:09] | Call yourself whatever you like. it doesn’t matter what I think. | 怎么称呼自己随你便 这和我的想法无关 |
[18:12] | It matters what they think | 但和他们想的就有关了 |
[18:13] | because they’re the ones following you. | 因为他们是想追捕你的人 |
[18:15] | They’re the ones who will be asking you questions. | 他们是要审问你的人 |
[18:16] | This conversation is over. | 谈话到此结束 |
[18:19] | Just give me a few more minutes. | 再给我几分钟就好 |
[18:20] | – You need to hear what I have to say. – Speak. | -你必须听我说 -说吧 |
[18:23] | The people I work for were at flintridge industries | 雇我的人是福临特里奇公司的 |
[18:25] | Back when the company was working with the Duman family. | 他们曾经和杜蒙家族合作过 |
[18:29] | I have been hired to sanitize the record of those years. | 我受雇去消掉这些年的记录 |
[18:32] | I am here to help you, Jean-Pierre. | 我来是为了帮助你让·皮埃尔 |
[18:34] | My name is Luc Renard. | 我的名字是卢克·瑞纳特 |
[18:36] | No, it’s not. not yet. | 不 不是 还不是 |
[18:38] | There is still a trail that exists, linking who you are with who you were. | 现在仍有线索存在 能证明你的身份 |
[18:43] | I am here to redirect that trail, Jean-Pierre. | 我来就是为了改掉那条线索 让·皮埃尔 |
[18:45] | Until I do, everyone’s in jeopardy — | 这之前 每个人都身处险境 |
[18:48] | you, my clients, everyone. | 你 我的客户 所有人 |
[18:52] | Let go…of my arm. | 放开 我的胳膊 |
[19:00] | I’m not the problem here. | 我不是来制造问题的 |
[19:02] | I’m the solution. call me. | 我是来解决问题的 给我打电话 |
[19:14] | Hey, Maddie. | 你好 麦迪 |
[19:15] | Hey, Sam! what are you doing here? | 萨姆 你来这做什么 |
[19:17] | Mike said your ignition needed some work. | 迈克说你的点火器需要修理 |
[19:20] | I’m already taking care of it. | 已经修好了 |
[19:22] | I’m not helpless, Sam. | 我没那么无助 萨姆 |
[19:26] | You ever had your car broken into? | 你的车被人闯入过吗 |
[19:28] | No, mostly just broken. | 没有 基本上是直接报废 |
[19:29] | I told the police I want a list of all the | 我告诉警察我要一份这个地区 |
[19:32] | Reported break-ins in this area over the last six months. | 过去六个月所有被闯入过的清单 |
[19:35] | Do you know these types of crimes tend to cluster? | 你知道这种类型的犯罪接连不断吗 |
[19:38] | I read that. | 我读了报告 |
[19:39] | Mm. very impressive. | 让人印象深刻 |
[19:41] | Don’t pretend. | 别假装了 |
[19:43] | This is gonna take time. | 这得花点时间 |
[19:46] | I have a partner-stretching class in half an hour. | 半小时后我要上配对体形拉伸课 |
[19:48] | Can you give me a ride? | 你能捎我一程吗 |
[19:50] | Uh, sure, yeah, I can get you over there. | 当然 我带你过去 |
[19:53] | Great! | 太棒了 |
[19:54] | ’cause I need a partner, too, all right? | 而且我还需要个搭档呢 怎么样 |
[19:56] | So you can hang out for the class and then give me a ride back. | 你也可以去上上课 然后再载我回来 |
[19:58] | Partner stretching? that sounds painful. | 配对拉伸 听起来很疼的样子 |
[20:07] | Ugh, boy. | 天哪 |
[20:11] | Geez. aah. | 神啊 |
[20:13] | You all right, Sam? | 没事吧 萨姆 |
[20:15] | This body was not built for the hip-adductor stretch. | 我这副老骨头可不是拿来练臀部内收肌伸展的 |
[20:23] | What? I got an inflamed bursal sac. | 怎么 我滑囊肿大 |
[20:26] | Got to ice it down. | 得冰下消肿 |
[20:27] | Look, Mike, I think it’s best if you deal with your mom about the car. | 迈克 我觉得你最好帮你妈把车的事解决了 |
[20:30] | …with the FBI. they know my real name. | 那些FBI 他们知道我的真名字 |
[20:34] | – Is that the bug in Duman’s office? – Yeah. | -杜蒙办公室里的窃听器 -对 |
[20:37] | What do I pay you for? | 你雇你是干什么的 |
[20:38] | To protect me, to keep your eyes on things. | 是让你保护我 替我监视一切 |
[20:40] | We found the license plate of the car that was here at the gates, | 我们找到了停在门口那辆车的牌照 |
[20:43] | The man with the megaphone. | 拿扩音器的那个人 |
[20:45] | So, who was he? | 那么他是谁 |
[20:46] | His name is Claude Laurent. | 他叫克劳德·路伦特 |
[20:48] | He’s staying at the golden sunset motel down by the beach. | 住在海边的金色阳光汽车旅馆 |
[20:50] | Maybe he talked to the fbi. | 也许是他告诉了FBI |
[20:51] | Then why are we here? | 那我们还待在这干什么 |
[20:53] | Take me. now! | 带我去 现在 |
[20:55] | Mike, Claude didn’t leave miami. we got to get over there. | 迈克 克劳德没离开迈阿密 我们得赶紧过去 |
[20:57] | Before Duman sends him home in a body bag. | 赶在杜蒙把他装进尸袋扔回家之前 |
[21:00] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[21:12] | Well, looky there. | 看那边 |
[21:14] | Got our own little death squad right here in the u.s. of a. | 轮到我们美国暗杀二人组上场了 |
[21:18] | Hold on, Sam. stay here. | 等下 萨姆 在这等着 |
[21:20] | Mike, I’m pretty sure this is a two-man job, you know, | 迈克 我认为这事得两人一起 |
[21:22] | Once the shooting starts. | 一旦开起火来 |
[21:24] | I’m gonna see if I can keep the shooting from starting. | 我去看看能不能不动枪 |
[21:32] | Tell me you guys aren’t this stupid. | 你们不是那么蠢吧 |
[21:34] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈的在这里干什么 |
[21:36] | What do you think I’m doing here? | 你觉得我在这干什么 |
[21:38] | I’m here because the guy in this motel is pretty pissed | 我在这 是因为旅店里那家伙对杜蒙家族 |
[21:41] | At the Duman family and causing problems for my clients. | 非常不满 并且正在给我的客户制造麻烦 |
[21:44] | But let me ask you, Luc, what are you doing here? | 我问你 卢克 你在这干什么 |
[21:46] | Last we spoke, you hadn’t even heard of the Duman family. | 上一次我们交谈时 你甚至都没听过杜曼家族 |
[21:48] | Get out of my way. | 别挡道 |
[21:50] | You think this is gonna solve anything? | 你认为这样就能解决一切 |
[21:51] | No, this is gonna solve nothing. | 不 这样什么也解决不了 |
[21:53] | It is gonna cause us problems. | 这只会给我们惹来麻烦 |
[21:54] | It’s gonna make it worse | 这只会让情况更糟 |
[21:56] | Worse for me, worse for my clients, | 对我更糟 对我的客户更糟 |
[21:57] | – Worse for you. – Move! | -也对你更糟 -让开 |
[22:00] | Aw, Mike. | 迈克 |
[22:05] | You kill that man, you validate everything he says. | 你杀了那个男的 只能证明他说的句句属实 |
[22:08] | That means news attention, attention from the FBI. | 就是说 会引起注意 FBI的注意 |
[22:11] | I cannot let that happen. | 我不会让它发生的 |
[22:13] | You say you can change the past. how? | 你说你能改变我的过去 怎么改变 |
[22:15] | Yes, I can change that. | 是的 我能改变 |
[22:18] | I can take everything that | 我能搞到所有 你与海地有关系的 |
[22:20] | Connects you back to haiti, every document, | 东西 所有文件 |
[22:22] | Every bank statement, all of it. | 所有银行账目 全部 |
[22:24] | I can clean it and hand you back a whole new you, | 我可以把档案全部抹去 还一个崭新的你 |
[22:28] | A Jean-pierre Duman who never has to hide again. | 一个再不用东躲西藏的全新的让·皮埃尔·杜蒙 |
[22:33] | Now choose. | 现在选择吧 |
[22:34] | I can change your story… or end it. | 重新来过 还是彻底玩完 |
[22:42] | Come to my house tomorrow. | 明天来我家 |
[22:45] | Your house? | 你家 |
[22:47] | Is that Jean-Pierre Duman’s house or Luc Renard’s? | 是让·皮埃尔·杜蒙的家 还是卢克·瑞纳德家 |
[22:50] | We will see. | 你会知道的 |
[23:13] | No, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等下 等下 |
[23:14] | You said you were going to leave town. | 你说过你会出城 |
[23:16] | No, you said it would be safer for me to go. | 不 是你说我走会更安全 |
[23:19] | I said I understood. and I do. | 我说我理解 我真的理解 |
[23:24] | You put yourself in danger. | 你会害了你自己的 |
[23:25] | I do not want safety, mr. westen. | 我不在乎我的安全 韦斯顿先生 |
[23:30] | I want justice. | 我只想讨个公道 |
[23:32] | Claude, we said we would handle this. | 克劳德 我们说过我们会处理好的 |
[23:34] | You think your daughter wants you to get yourself killed? | 你觉得你女儿想让你被杀么 |
[23:36] | That is what they said | 当我想去监狱找她时 |
[23:38] | When I wanted to go to the prisons to find her. | 他们是这么说的 |
[23:41] | That is what they said | 当我想去找媒体时 |
[23:43] | When I wanted to go to the newspapers. | 他们也是这么说的 |
[23:47] | I failed her before. | 我曾让她失望 |
[23:49] | I will not fail her again. | 我不会再次让她失望了 |
[23:51] | You were not responsible. | 这不是你的责任 |
[23:53] | I was a coward! | 我曾是个懦夫 |
[24:00] | But never again. | 但以后不是了 |
[24:03] | I will not leave until Jean-Pierre Duman | 在让·皮埃尔·杜蒙回到海地 |
[24:08] | Is returned to Haiti to face what he has done. | 接受他应得的惩罚之前 我是不会离开的 |
[24:18] | Working covert ops, you learn to exploit weakness. | 做特工 要学会利用别人的弱点 |
[24:21] | You manipulate greed, fear | 要利用别人的贪念 恐惧 |
[24:23] | Pride to make people do what you want. | 自负 令他们对你言听计从 |
[24:26] | But when you’re dealing with true believers, | 但当你遇见下定了决心的人时 |
[24:28] | Those weaknesses aren’t there. | 那些弱点就消失了 |
[24:30] | All you can do is help or get out of the way. | 你能做的就是帮助他 或者抽身离开 |
[24:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:40] | You won’t be safe at your motel. | 你住汽车旅馆不安全 |
[24:44] | I would like you to stay here. | 你可以住我这儿 |
[24:58] | It seems my people skills are improving, Michael. | 看来我的交际能力有所提高 迈克尔 |
[25:00] | You found the guy who | 你找到那个把咱们的假会计员 |
[25:02] | Smuggled in our fake banker from the Cayman islands? | 从开曼群岛偷运过来的人了 |
[25:05] | I found where he keeps his boat, and he just arrived. | 我找到了他的船库 他刚到这 |
[25:08] | Garry Human Smuggler | 盖里 人口偷渡犯 |
[25:10] | – Go easy on him, Fi. – You’re breaking up. | -别太粗暴 菲 -一边去 |
[25:15] | As a spy, it’s usually best to be unknown. | 作间谍 通常最好默默无闻 |
[25:18] | It allows you to adjust to | 这样你才能在任何情况下从容应变 |
[25:20] | Any situation and be whoever you need to be. | 或化身成恰当的身份 |
[25:24] | There are certain advantages to being known, however. | 但是 威名远播也是有一定好处的 |
[25:26] | A reputation can be a powerful tool. | 鼎鼎的大名也可以是件厉害的武器 |
[25:30] | Wait. you leaving? | 等等 你要走吗 |
[25:31] | – I was just, uh – you just got here. | -我只是 -你只是才到这儿 |
[25:33] | I forgot something. | 忘了点东西 |
[25:34] | I have to go get the thing that I forgot. | 我得回来拿 |
[25:37] | Look, I don’t want any trouble. | 听着 我不想惹出任何麻烦 |
[25:39] | But we haven’t had a chance to meet. | 但我们还没正式认识呢 |
[25:41] | – Fiona. – Yeah,I know who you are. | -菲欧娜 -久仰大名 |
[25:43] | You shot up Paco’s boat | 你把帕科的船打沉了 |
[25:45] | and you set fire to that guy’s place up in Boca. | 在波卡你又烧掉了那家伙的地盘 |
[25:47] | Well, they interfered with one of my gun shipments. | 只怪他们妨碍我的军火生意 |
[25:49] | But you wouldn’t do that, would you, Gary? | 但你不会妨碍我的 对吧 盖里 |
[25:51] | – We’re friends. – What do you want? | -我们是朋友 -你到底要什么 |
[25:53] | Well, I need to know about a guy | 我想要了解一下 |
[25:54] | who came in a few days ago, | 前些天来的那个人 |
[25:56] | Called himself Gustavo. | 自称古斯塔弗 |
[25:57] | He liked to play with knives. he’s dead, Gary. | 他喜欢玩刀 他死了 盖里 |
[26:01] | He fell off a parking garage. | 他摔下了停车库 |
[26:03] | I brought him in on a run-up from the Caymans. | 我在开曼群岛碰上他 就顺带他过来的 |
[26:06] | He paid cash. that’s it. | 他付的现金 没别的了 |
[26:09] | You know, I got to tell you, I’m a little disappointed, gary. | 知道吗 你让我有点失望啊 盖里 |
[26:13] | I expect so much more from my friends. | 我希望我的朋友能告诉我更多 |
[26:16] | I brought him in. | 我把他载来 |
[26:17] | I dropped him off at a storage unit. | 把他送到一间库房 |
[26:19] | I never saw him again. | 就再也没见过他了 |
[26:20] | A storage unit. that’s good. | 一间库房 很好 |
[26:22] | You wouldn’t happen to have | 你不会碰巧知道 |
[26:24] | the address of that storage unit, | 那库房的地址 |
[26:26] | would you, Gary? | 对吧 盖里 |
[26:29] | Ma! | 妈 |
[26:30] | What, honey? | 什么事 宝贝 |
[26:32] | Have you seen dad’s power sander? | 你看到爸爸的电动打磨机吗 |
[26:35] | What? I’ve been to your place, Michael. | 什么 我去过你那 迈克尔 |
[26:37] | Your sander’s better than your father’s. | 你的打磨器比你爸的好多了 |
[26:39] | What, are you checking on my progress? | 怎么 你来视察工作来了 |
[26:41] | I’ve seen guided missiles with simpler circuitry. | 导弹的电路也没这么复杂的 |
[26:43] | – Why don’t you just let me – I can do this. | -还是我来吧 -我能行 |
[26:46] | How’s Sam? | 萨姆怎么样了 |
[26:48] | Recovering. | 恢复中 |
[26:49] | Your stretching class nearly killed him. | 您的拉伸特训班把他折腾得半死 |
[26:51] | Well, what doesn’t kill him will make him stronger. | 死不了 烈火炼真金嘛 |
[26:54] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[26:56] | I know. | 我知道的 |
[26:59] | I don’t think that applies to cigarettes, ma. | 就不知道那跟抽烟有啥关系 妈妈 |
[27:01] | You want to go down to the police station with me? | 你愿意陪我去趟警局吗 |
[27:04] | They’re gonna show me photos of every burglar in the area. | 他们要给我看这地区所有窃贼的照片 |
[27:06] | No, I got to… | 算了 我还有事 |
[27:08] | Michael, what is so important | 迈克尔 什么事会比 |
[27:09] | that you couldn’t do that with me? | 陪我去那更重要 |
[27:11] | I’m helping a man get justice for his murdered daughter. | 我在帮一个人讨回公道 他女儿被人杀了 |
[27:16] | Well, if you need any help with that | 好吧 如果你需要任何帮助 |
[27:18] | Honey, you let me know. | 宝贝 尽管告诉我 |
[27:26] | I think I found the storage facility | 我想我找到了古斯塔弗 |
[27:28] | where Gustavo kept his stuff. | 放东西的库房 |
[27:30] | Not too much damage done, I hope? | 我希望你没伤人太甚 |
[27:32] | Oh, no. I didn’t have to lift a finger. | 当然没有 我都不用动他一根手指 |
[27:34] | My reputation precedes me, apparently. | 我的威名已经解决问题了 |
[27:39] | You should think about moving into | 你该想想怎么去 |
[27:40] | one of these storage units. | 侦查这些库房了 |
[27:41] | Some of them have air-conditioning. | 一些还装了空调 |
[27:43] | It would be a step up. I’ll keep it in mind. | -比这儿强多了 -我会考虑 |
[27:51] | Call the storage unit and make some inquiries. | 打电话给仓库调查一下 |
[27:53] | Let them know gustavo passed away and that | 就说古斯塔弗死了 |
[27:56] | You’re coming by after-hours to check on the unit. | 你过几小时就去清查一下物品 |
[27:59] | I think I can handle that. | 我想我能行 |
[28:01] | And you… | 你呢 |
[28:03] | Can say hello to monsieur duman for me. | 代我向杜蒙先生问好 |
[28:24] | Most people have a hard time letting go of their past. | 对多数人来说 挥别过往很不容易 |
[28:27] | The same guy who will burn a village | 一个不假思索 |
[28:29] | To the ground without a thought often | 就能放火烧村的人 |
[28:31] | Won’t throw away an old necktie because | 却不舍得丢掉旧领带 因为 |
[28:33] | It reminds him of his high-school graduation. | 那令他回忆起高中的毕业典礼 |
[28:36] | If you know what you’re doing, you can hang him with that necktie. | 如果知道你在做什么 那就是用那条旧领带置他于死地 |
[28:39] | Come in. | 请进 |
[28:44] | How does this work, what you do? | 你打算怎么干 |
[28:47] | You give me everything you have — your passport, your medical records, | 你所有的东西都给我 护照 医疗记录 |
[28:50] | Your financial records, everything from the old days, | 财务记录 从前的所有东西 |
[28:52] | Everything that ties you to the name jean-pierre duman. | 所有把你和让·皮埃尔·杜蒙联系起来的东西 |
[28:55] | And then? | 跟着呢 |
[28:56] | We give you a new set of records. | 给你一整套新的记录 |
[28:59] | The money siphoned from the government | 贪污的公款 |
[29:01] | Turns into income from overseas investments. | 变成海外投资获利 |
[29:03] | You get a new travel record proving you weren’t | 你会得到新的出境记录 |
[29:06] | Even in the country when your enemies died in prison. | 证明你的对头死在监狱时 你甚至不在国内 |
[29:09] | I handle it all. | 我会全权处理 |
[29:13] | My family left the island of haiti in a hurry. | 我的家族离开海地时比较匆忙 |
[29:17] | These are some of the things we thought we might need. | 这些是我们为防万一带的东西 |
[29:21] | My father wanted to burn them. | 我爸想把它们烧了 |
[29:23] | But I thought perhaps someday — you made the right choice. | -我想也许那天 -你做得对 |
[29:27] | No man should ever have to hide forever. | 没人应该一辈子躲着 |
[29:28] | I’ll take these, and I’ll start cleaning them. | 我要拿走 然后彻底整理 |
[29:30] | Wait. first… | 等一下 首先 |
[29:31] | My father would like to speak to you. | 我爸要跟你谈谈 |
[29:34] | Your father? | 你父亲 |
[29:37] | I’ve read that your father was — was dead, yes? | -据我所知你父亲 -死了 是的 |
[29:40] | Back in haiti, we buried another man in his place. | 其实我们在海地埋葬了另一个人 |
[29:45] | Oh, no. daddy’s still alive. | 哦不 爸爸还活着 |
[29:47] | He’s old-fashioned, my father. | 他是个老派的人 我父亲 |
[29:49] | He wants me to sit in the house and hide from the cameras, | 他让我待在家 别露面 |
[29:52] | But I told him about you. | 但我跟他说了你的情况 |
[29:53] | He did not believe, but I said that you would explain. | 他不信 可我说你能解释得清 |
[30:04] | So… | 那么 |
[30:06] | This is the man who can change the past. | 你就是那个能改变过去的人 |
[30:11] | I called some people I know long ago at flintridge industries. | 我联络了我很久前认识的 福临特里奇公司人 |
[30:17] | They do not know you. | 他们不认识你 |
[30:20] | Tell me. why is this? | 告诉我 这是为什么 |
[30:23] | Some big misunderstanding. let’s clear it up, though. | 误会大了 让我说清楚 |
[30:27] | Who did you talk to? sam? | 你找谁谈了 萨姆吗 |
[30:29] | Because sam is who I talk to. let me get him on the phone. | 因为我是跟萨姆联络的 我打电话给他问问 |
[30:32] | Uh, you know sam. | 哦 你认识萨姆 |
[30:34] | He’s got the big office with the big windows, south side of the building, | 他的办公室在大楼南面 有个大窗子 |
[30:38] | The glass doors, you know, where you can walk right out onto the balcony. | 玻璃门 推门出去就是阳台 |
[30:42] | There is no such man. | 根本没这人 |
[30:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:49] | Papa, wait. | 爸爸 等一下 |
[30:51] | He said he knew about the prisons, about flintridge, about the money, | 他说他知道监狱 还有维罗尼克和钱的事 他 |
[30:58] | He — how many times… | 多少次了 |
[31:01] | I tell you to be careful? | 我说过要谨慎吧 |
[31:04] | But he warned me that the fbi was investigating us. | 可是他提醒我 联邦调查局在调查我们 |
[31:11] | Tell him! | 说啊 |
[31:14] | It takes a lot longer to pull a gun than most people think it | 举枪射击比一般人以为的要久很多 |
[31:17] | Does — almost five seconds, on average, to draw and line up a shot. | 举枪 瞄准 平均要5秒 |
[31:20] | Whether this is good news or bad news | 是福是祸 |
[31:22] | Depends on what side of the gun you’re on. | 在于你是射击者一边还是靶子一边的 |
[31:33] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[31:35] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[31:58] | The papers are gone. they know we’re looking. | 文件不见了 知道我们要找的 |
[32:01] | They’ll have burned them by now. | 现在可能被烧毁了 |
[32:02] | So that’s it? now we can do nothing? | 就这么完了 我们什么也干不了 |
[32:05] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[32:06] | The papers were just a way to get him to haiti. | 那些文件是把他遣返回海地的一个办法 |
[32:08] | I assume there are people who can identify him there without papers? | 要是没有文件 我想还是有人可以指认他 |
[32:12] | Yes, many people. | 好多人可以 |
[32:15] | It’s time for duman to take a trip back home. I like it. | 是该送杜蒙回老家了 我喜欢 |
[32:17] | Fi, can you get duman away from his bodyguards? | 菲 你能令杜蒙远离保镖吗 |
[32:20] | Oui. | 可以 |
[32:21] | Sam, can you get us a truck? | 萨姆 你能给我们弄辆卡车么 |
[32:23] | For the chance to take these guys down, I’ll get us a convoy. | 要是能治得了这些家伙 我能弄个航母 |
[32:29] | When you’re abducting someone, transportation usually isn’t the issue. | 要进行绑架计划 通常运送并不是问题 |
[32:34] | There is no trick to driving a truck with someone hidden in the back. | 车厢里藏个人开车并不麻烦 |
[32:38] | The challenge is getting them into the truck. | 问题是怎么把人藏进卡车 |
[32:41] | You can walk them in, drag them in, | 可以让他们自己走进来 把他们拖起来 |
[32:44] | Or let gravity do the work and drop them in. | 要不就发挥重力原理 把他们丢进卡车 |
[32:49] | Well, that should do it. | 差不多了 |
[32:51] | I just hope it’s not too comfortable. | 就希望别太舒坦了 |
[32:53] | I’m sure it’ll be fine. | 我看差不多了 |
[33:01] | My guys in ties. | 我的领带男 |
[33:02] | We checked out duman. | 我们查了杜蒙 |
[33:04] | Looks like the information you gave us is good for once, axe. | 看来这次你给的信息确实货真价实 埃克斯 |
[33:06] | He’s a real son of a bitch. | 他是个狗娘养的 |
[33:07] | Thing is, there’s not a whole lot we can do, | 问题就在 不能证明是他 |
[33:10] | Not without proof of who he is. | 我们什么也干不了 |
[33:11] | Damn shame, really. | 真惭愧 |
[33:13] | Right. | 没错 |
[33:14] | But the thing is, if you still want to help… | 不过 要是你们真想帮忙 |
[33:18] | Come on, axe, | 别介呀 埃克斯 |
[33:18] | You know as well as I do we can’t do | 你我都清楚 没有逮捕令 |
[33:20] | Anything official unless we got warrants. | 我们不能采取行动 |
[33:22] | The whole thing’s got to go up the chain. | 这事得按着流程办 |
[33:24] | Yeah, I figured. | 我明白 |
[33:25] | But, unofficially, what did you have in mind? | 不过 私底下说 你有什么主意 |
[33:46] | Luc? | 卢克 |
[33:51] | Sit down. | 过来坐 |
[33:56] | What a surprise. | 好意外啊 |
[33:59] | Shall I order some champagne? | 要不要我叫点香槟来 |
[34:00] | I. No. | 我不要了 |
[34:03] | Such a sad face. | 好个伤心的娃 |
[34:06] | Spend time with corrupt, homicidal third-world political figures, | 跟贪污腐败 鱼肉百姓的第三世界政治人物来往 |
[34:09] | And you hear a lot of self-pity. | 你会发现他们很爱自怜自艾 |
[34:11] | Come back to my hotel with me. | 跟我回我的旅馆吧 |
[34:14] | Let me rub those big shoulders. | 让我给你揉揉你的大肩膀 |
[34:18] | I can make you feel like a new man. | 保证让你感觉焕然一新 |
[34:20] | What kind of man throws his political | 哪种人会把政敌 |
[34:22] | Enemies in prison and tortures them to death? | 送进监狱 把他们折磨致死 |
[34:25] | Usually it’s a guy who feels so sorry for | 通常就是那种觉得自己做啥事都有理 |
[34:27] | Himself he feels justified doing anything. | 还为此自怜自艾的人 |
[34:30] | Killers, by and large, are whiny losers, | 杀人魔 基本上 都是些爱发牢骚的窝囊废 |
[34:33] | But that doesn’t make them any less dangerous. | 不过这不表示他们就不危险了 |
[34:38] | I do not want to be disturbed. | 我不想受到打扰 |
[34:41] | Understand? | 明白 |
[34:51] | Lie down on your stomach. | 肚子朝下 躺好 |
[35:01] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[35:05] | Most over-the-counter allergy medicines contain mild sedatives. | 多数非处方抗过敏药都含有镇静剂成分 |
[35:10] | In the right dosage, they cause a pleasant drowsiness. | 剂量合适 会带来惬意的睡意 |
[35:14] | In the wrong dosage, they cause dizziness, hallucinations, | 剂量不合适 会引起晕眩 幻觉 |
[35:18] | And unconsciousness. | 以及昏迷 |
[35:20] | What was that? | 这是什么 |
[35:22] | My secret. | 我的秘密 |
[35:27] | mr. duman? | 杜蒙先生 |
[35:33] | Do you like that? | 喜欢吗 |
[35:38] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[35:54] | Mr. Duman, are you ok? | 杜蒙先生 你没事吧 |
[35:58] | Mr. duman, open the door! | 杜蒙先生 开门 |
[36:13] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[36:43] | Calm down. | 安静 |
[36:43] | Keep screaming all the way back to haiti, | 一路喊回海地吧 |
[36:45] | You’re gonna be hoarse for your trial. | 审讯的时候你就喊哑了 |
[36:48] | I guess he can’t change the past after all. | 我想他毕竟还是不能改变过去 |
[36:51] | You need to get going. sam has a friend with a boat. | 你该出发了 萨姆有个朋友有船 |
[36:54] | He’ll get you both back to haiti. | 他会把你们俩送回海地 |
[36:56] | You’ll go now? | 你现在就走 |
[36:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:00] | My daughter, she would have liked you. | 你的女儿 她跟你一样 |
[37:03] | She was very brave. | 她非常勇敢 |
[37:06] | Like her father. | 像她的父亲 |
[37:23] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[37:26] | What are those for? | 那是干嘛用的 |
[37:27] | Well, I thought I’d, uh, help you with the rewiring of the car, | 我想我该 帮你把那车的电路重新接一下 |
[37:31] | If you needed it. | 如果你需要的话 |
[37:33] | I did it! | 我搞定了 |
[37:37] | Really? | 真的 |
[37:38] | You rewired the car by yourself? | 你自己重接了车的电路 |
[37:40] | I did it. | 我搞定啦 |
[37:42] | I went through some of your father’s old papers. | 我看了你爸以前的一些图纸 |
[37:44] | I found this diagram, | 我找到了这个图表 |
[37:45] | And I just put the wires back where they were supposed to be. | 然后我就把电线接回原来的地儿了 |
[37:50] | It wasn’t that hard, michael. | 没那么难 迈克尔 |
[37:52] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[37:54] | Ooh! they caught them! | 他们抓到他们了 |
[37:56] | Teenagers breaking into garages. | 十几岁的年轻人闯入车库 |
[37:58] | I watched them come out of mrs. hale’s house. | 我看到他们从海尔夫人的房子里出来 |
[38:00] | I recognized the photographs, and I called the cops. | 我认出了照片上的人 我报了警 |
[38:09] | You know why I think your father wired the car the way he did? | 知道你爸为什么那么接电路吗 |
[38:13] | ’cause I think he thought if he was the only | 我想他大概是想如果他是唯一能够 |
[38:15] | One who could fix it that we’d always need him. | 修理电路的人的话 我们就得一直靠他了 |
[38:18] | He’d be more useful, you know, part of the family. | 他应该更靠得住些 你知道 作为家庭的一员 |
[38:25] | So, did you catch yours? | 那么 你抓到你要找的人了吗 |
[38:28] | The guy who killed the girl? | 杀了那姑娘的人 |
[38:31] | Yeah. yeah, I did. | 嗯 是 抓到了 |
[38:33] | Good for you, sweetheart. | 那太好了 宝贝 |
[38:45] | Hey, sam, your buddy’s boat make it back to haiti okay? | 萨姆 你朋友的船安全回到海地了吗 |
[38:49] | Uh, yeah, the coast guard kept clear, thanks to you guys. | 是 海岸警卫队帮了大忙 多谢你们了 |
[38:53] | We have no idea what you’re talking about, axe. yeah, right. | -不知道你说什么 埃克斯 -对 行 |
[38:57] | Well, I got a list of officials who took | 我这儿是过去曾从福临特里奇公司 |
[38:59] | Kickbacks from flintridge industries back in the day. | 收受回扣的官员名单 |
[39:02] | It’s probably enough for you guys to go after papa duman, too. | 这大概足够你们逮到杜蒙老爹了 |
[39:04] | A little bird told me. | 小鸟告诉我的 |
[39:06] | Little bird, huh? mm-hmm. | 小鸟 是吧 |
[39:09] | He thought it would keep him from being returned to the nest, | 他想这样他就不用被遣送回巢了吧 |
[39:11] | And I figured this could buy you guys some time away from granny. | 而且我想这也够让你们不用老盯着老奶奶了 |
[39:14] | Not exactly by the book, axe. | 按规矩可未必啊 埃克斯 |
[39:16] | Or I could send you a bouquet with a nice card. | 或者我给你们送一束鲜花还有卡片 |
[39:19] | We’ll find a way to use this. | 我们会想办法利用这个的 |
[39:22] | Man, all this talking makes me hungry, but mostly thirsty. | 朋友 这种谈话让我饥饿 不过主要是渴 |
[39:25] | Drinks on uncle sam. | 萨姆大叔请客 |
[39:27] | Yeah! come on, guys. cough it up. | 对 来啊 伙计们 说吧 |
[39:29] | Mojito! | 莫希托(鸡尾酒) |
[39:33] | You call the storage place? the manager knows we’re coming. | -你给仓库打过电话了 -仓库经理知道我们要来 |
[39:36] | For the record, michael, I don’t like this plan. | 说真的 迈克尔 我不喜欢这个计划 |
[39:40] | What plan? | 什么计划 |
[39:41] | You using yourself as bait to see if | 用你自己作饵 去查 |
[39:44] | Whoever sent gustavo after you takes another crack. | 是谁派古斯塔弗在追杀你 |
[39:48] | That’s what I would do. | 我是打算那么做 |
[39:53] | You’re gonna let me back you up for real this time? | 这回你是真的让我给你作掩护了 |
[39:56] | Fi… | 菲 |
[39:57] | If you’re right, | 如果你是对的 |
[39:58] | There’s a good chance he’s waiting on a | 很有可能他会蹲在某个屋顶上 |
[40:01] | Roof with a rifle to take a shot at you. | 端着来福枪等着射你呢 |
[40:04] | That’s what I would do. | 是我就会这么做 |
[40:07] | I need him alive. | 我要他活着 |
[40:14] | I need you alive. | 我要你活着 |
[40:23] | You see anything, fi? | 看到什么了 菲 |
[40:30] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[40:32] | Maybe it’s time we announced our arrival. | 也许我们该发点声宣布我们到了 |
[40:34] | If you suspect you’re walking into an ambush, | 如果你怀疑自己进了埋伏圈 |
[40:36] | Searching for where the bad guys are | 搜寻坏人的藏身之处 |
[40:38] | Hidden is probably going to get you killed. | 很有可能会令你被杀 |
[40:40] | Unless you get lucky and find them in the first place you look, | 除非你幸运 第一眼就找到了他们 |
[40:43] | You’re dead. | 否则你死定了 |
[40:44] | If you can manage it, the best move is to make it impossible to hide. | 如果你能做到 最好的办法是让他们无法藏匿 |
[40:52] | He’s right above you. he’s on the move, michael. | 他就在你上方 他在跑 迈克尔 |
[41:09] | When you’re in a foot chase, | 如果是徒步追踪 |
[41:10] | The trick is to stay in visual contact with | 关键在于保持对方在你的视线范围内 |
[41:12] | Whoever you’re pursuing until they run out of gas. | 直到他们筋疲力尽 |
[41:18] | Of course, | 当然了 |
[41:19] | Visual contact doesn’t do you much good if you’re | 如果之间相隔一个12英尺高的镭射电网 |
[41:21] | Separated by a 12-foot-high, razor-wire-topped fence. | 紧盯对手也就没什么用了 |
[41:28] | Victor Guy who tried kill Michael | 维克多 要杀迈克尔的人 |
[41:31] | You should change your workout, michael! | 你该改改你的锻炼项目了 迈克尔 |
[41:33] | You’re not doing enough cardio. | 有氧训练不够哦 |
[41:34] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[41:37] | Michael, did you see him? | 迈克尔 看到他了吗 |
[41:39] | Yeah. turns out we’ve met before. | 对 看来我们以前见过面 |