| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | My name is michael westen. | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 | 
| [00:03] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾经是间谍 直到… | 
| [00:06] | We got a burn notice on you. you’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通告 你入了黑名单 | 
| [00:09] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — no cash, | 一旦被炒 你就一无所有 没有现金 | 
| [00:12] | No credit, no job history. | 没有信用卡 没有工作经历 | 
| [00:14] | You’re stuck in whatever | 你被困在他们 | 
| [00:15] | City they decide to dump you in. | 圈定的城市里 | 
| [00:16] | Where am i? miami. | 我在哪儿? 迈阿密 | 
| [00:18] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 | 
| [00:21] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 | 
| [00:24] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 好战的前女友… | 
| [00:26] | Should we shoot them? | 干掉他们吧? | 
| [00:27] | An old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… | 一个向FBI告发你的老朋友… | 
| [00:30] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 | 
| [00:32] | Family, too… hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的 | 
| [00:35] | If you’re desperate. someone needs your help, michael. | 如果你绝望的话 | 
| [00:37] | someone needs your help, michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 | 
| [00:37] | Bottom line — until you figure out who burned you, | 最根本的是 在查明是谁 | 
| [00:41] | You’re not going anywhere. | 把你炒了之前 你哪儿也去不了 | 
| [00:47] | Getting information is all about fitting in. | 要想搜集情报就得入乡随俗 | 
| [00:49] | If you’re hunting for intel in the middle east, | 如果你在中东探消息 | 
| [00:52] | That means a beard and a jellaba. | 就得蓄上胡子 穿上宽袍 | 
| [00:53] | If you’re doing it on south beach, | 如果是在南海滩 | 
| [00:55] | You’re probably wearing a swimsuit and flip-flops. | 你就得穿上泳裤和人字拖了 | 
| [00:58] | You think the sarong is too much? | 觉得我穿围裙是不是有点过了 | 
| [00:59] | Suddenly I’m feeling overdressed. | 我突然感觉穿得太隆重了 | 
| [01:01] | You look fine, fi. besides, we’re here on business. | 菲 挺好的 再说 我们是来工作的 | 
| [01:04] | What is the big deal with this bomber? | 那个炸弹手有什么大不了的 | 
| [01:06] | If we looked for everyone who tried to kill you, | 如果我们要找出每个想杀你的人 | 
| [01:08] | We’d do nothing else. | 那其他事都别干了 | 
| [01:09] | I need to find out what this guy knows. | 我得弄清楚这人知道些什么 | 
| [01:11] | If there’s anyone in miami who can track down a bomber, | 要说迈阿密有人能跟踪到那个炸弹手 | 
| [01:13] | It’s our old friend seymour here. | 那就得是我们的老朋友西摩了 | 
| [01:15] | Hope he’s not still mad about the face | 上次我们搞了他一脸的火药 | 
| [01:17] | Full of gunpowder last time we dropped by. | 希望他别记恨 | 
| [01:19] | He was pretty enchanted with you once upon a time. | 他以前很迷你的 | 
| [01:23] | Pretty enchanted with me? | 很迷我 | 
| [01:24] | He showed it when he attacked me with a baseball bat. | 他用棒球棍袭击我时已经显现出来了 | 
| [01:28] | Will you do my shoulders? | 可以帮我在肩上抹防晒霜吗 | 
| [01:34] | You know, fi, if, | 听我说 菲 | 
| [01:35] | Uh — if you want to talk about what happened the other night — | 如果你想谈谈那晚发生的事 | 
| [01:40] | oh, there’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 | 
| [01:42] | We were just blowing off some steam, right? | 我们只是在发泄而已 不是吗 | 
| [01:46] | We should go in. | 该进去了 | 
| [01:59] | When it comes to intelligence gathering, | 要做情报收集工作 | 
| [02:02] | You can’t hold grudges. | 就得不计前嫌 | 
| [02:04] | The guy who hit you with a baseball bat | 昨天用棒球棍袭击你的人 | 
| [02:06] | Yesterday could be an information source today. | 今天可能就是你的情报源 | 
| [02:10] | Fi, you want to take care of — yeah, | 菲 你帮忙去对付 | 
| [02:12] | I’ll take care of mr. Security | 我会照顾好保安先生的 | 
| [02:13] | while you say hello to seymour. | 好让你跟西摩打招呼 | 
| [02:21] | Hello, seymour. | 你好 西摩 | 
| [02:22] | Security! | 保安 | 
| [02:30] | Seymour Arms Dealer | 西摩 军火贩 | 
| [02:33] | Nice going, jackass. | 做得好啊 蠢驴 | 
| [02:36] | I learned a thing or two after | 在上次你打过他后 | 
| [02:37] | The last time you kicked his ass. | 我学了两手 | 
| [02:38] | What’s that? | 是什么 | 
| [02:39] | When it comes to my personal security, | 关系到我人身安全时 | 
| [02:41] | I have to take care of things myself. | 我得自己保护自己 | 
| [02:44] | You have hollow-points in there. | 你用的是空尖弹 | 
| [02:46] | Oh, you can tell just by looking? | 你光看外面就知道 | 
| [02:48] | No, I can’t, | 我不能 | 
| [02:48] | But I can distract you long enough to take it. | 但可以转移你的注意力 好让我把枪夺过来 | 
| [02:50] | Now, I just need help tracking someone down, seymour. | 西摩 我只是想你帮我查个人 | 
| [02:52] | That’s it. | 就这样 | 
| [02:53] | You are such a badass. | 你真是个混蛋 | 
| [02:55] | It’s kind of awesome. | 真不赖 | 
| [02:57] | You need my help? okay. | 要我帮忙 好吧 | 
| [02:59] | One condition. | 一个条件 | 
| [03:00] | You got to teach me some of these moves. | 你得教我些身手 | 
| [03:03] | Sure. | 小意思 | 
| [03:04] | All right, what’s everybody staring at? | 好啦 你们都在看什么呢 | 
| [03:06] | This is a party! | 这可是个聚会啊 | 
| [03:07] | I’m sorry, mike. | 对不起 迈克 | 
| [03:08] | What are we doing again? | 你要干嘛 再说一下 | 
| [03:11] | I need help tracking someone, an explosives expert. | 我想要你帮我查一个人 一个爆破专家 | 
| [03:14] | Derek poole. | 德里克·普尔 | 
| [03:15] | Oh, right. a manhunt. I love it. | 好啊 找人 我喜欢 | 
| [03:17] | Okay, first, You’re gonna have to front | 首先 你得付些定金 | 
| [03:19] | Me some cash to spread around. | 现金周转 | 
| [03:21] | It opens doors. | 打通门路 | 
| [03:22] | No? okay. | 没有 那好 | 
| [03:24] | I’ll front you. | 我替你垫 | 
| [03:25] | Because I know you’re good for it. | 我知道你干这个很在行 | 
| [03:27] | But we are gonna have to be in constant dialogue, mike. | 但是我们要保持联络 迈克 | 
| [03:29] | Okay? you and me, badasses in this together. | 好吗 你 我 还有蠢驴 | 
| [03:33] | All right, jackass. | 好了 蠢驴 | 
| [03:35] | You see how they just laid you out again? | 你看到他们怎么把你撂倒了吗 又一次 | 
| [03:38] | That is called teamwork, people. | 这就是团队协作 伙计们 | 
| [03:41] | And it is a beautiful thing. | 干得很漂亮 | 
| [03:43] | So, up and at ’em. | 好 站起来 | 
| [03:45] | Hit the blender. make some smoothies. | 打开搅拌机 去做些果汁来 | 
| [03:48] | Feel like mango? | 喜欢芒果吗 | 
| [03:49] | Mango! | 芒果的 | 
| [03:57] | Fi. | 菲 | 
| [03:58] | Fi, I need a favor. | 菲 我需要帮助 | 
| [03:59] | Uh, I need to put some money together. | 我得筹点儿钱 | 
| [04:00] | Seymour said he’d front you. | 西摩说他给你垫 | 
| [04:02] | Seymour’s not the type of guy | 我不想长期欠 | 
| [04:04] | I want to owe money to long-term. | 西摩这种人的钱 | 
| [04:05] | You want to borrow money. | 你想借钱 | 
| [04:07] | If you need cash, | 如果你想要钱 | 
| [04:08] | You can get a job like the rest of us. | 你可以像我们一样找个工作 | 
| [04:11] | I can’t fill out a w-2. | 我不能填报税表 | 
| [04:12] | If the people who burned me find out I’m | 如果炒我的人 | 
| [04:14] | Looking for a job, they’ll wonder why I need money. | 发现我在找工作 他们会怀疑我怎么需要钱 | 
| [04:16] | I just passed on a gig. | 我正好知道有个活 | 
| [04:18] | Some art dealer, | 某艺术品商人 | 
| [04:19] | Someone stealing paper clips or something dull. | 有人偷了他什么文档之类的无聊东西 | 
| [04:22] | Pays good. | 报酬不错 | 
| [04:23] | You take a job under a cover i.d. | 你可以用假身份证接手这份工 | 
| [04:24] | , no one needs to know. | 没人会发现的 | 
| [04:25] | You’re the best. | 你是最棒的 | 
| [04:28] | I expect a commission, michael. | 你得给我介绍费 迈克 | 
| [04:36] | Mike, do you have to work with seymour? | 迈克 你非得和西摩合作吗 | 
| [04:38] | I mean, the guy’s unstable. | 这家伙不太靠谱 | 
| [04:39] | He’s connected, | 他人面广 | 
| [04:40] | And he doesn’t mix well with government types. | 而且他跟政府的人不来往 | 
| [04:42] | Do you have my new cover i.d.? yes. | -替我搞定我假身份了吗 -好了 | 
| [04:43] | You’re miles parker. | 你是迈尔斯·帕克 | 
| [04:45] | Background in corporate espionage. | 背景是商业间谍 | 
| [04:46] | You’re a desk jockey. | 你是案头工作的 | 
| [04:47] | Perfect for a cushy office gig. | 小小的办公室窃案对你最合适 | 
| [04:49] | Looks good, sam. | 看上去不错 萨姆 | 
| [04:53] | Yeah, fi, | 是的 菲 | 
| [04:53] | Looks like I’m good to go for that art-dealer job. | 艺术品买卖那活的准备已经差不多了 | 
| [04:58] | Thanks, I’ll call you later. maybe we can grab dinner. | 谢谢 待会儿打给你 也许一块吃顿饭 | 
| [05:01] | So, you two are just… grabbing dinner. | 那么 你俩就一块吃顿饭 | 
| [05:04] | Just to debrief. | 只是听取汇报 | 
| [05:05] | Right. debrief. | 没错 汇报 | 
| [05:12] | There are a lot of advantages to | 当你用新身份获取新的工作时 | 
| [05:14] | Taking on a new identity when you take a new job. | 会有很多有利条件 | 
| [05:17] | you can tailer your resume to the position, | 你可以任意改编简历 | 
| [05:18] | And it gives you a lot of flexibility. | 使你具有很大的可塑性 | 
| [05:20] | You just have to get used to | 你只要习惯于 | 
| [05:22] | The idea of lying to everyone you meet. | 逢人就撒谎就行了 | 
| [05:25] | I’m miles parker. | 我是迈尔斯·帕克 | 
| [05:26] | Hi, miles parker. | 你好 迈尔斯·帕克 | 
| [05:27] | I’m here to see scott chandler. | 我是来见斯科特·钱德勒 | 
| [05:29] | Mr. parker! | 帕克先生 | 
| [05:30] | You came highly recommended. | 你是被重点推荐过来的 | 
| [05:32] | Scott chandler. welcome to the gallery. | 我是斯科特·钱德勒 欢迎来画廊 | 
| [05:35] | Thank you. thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 | 
| [05:36] | Can I get you something to drink? | 要喝点儿什么吗 | 
| [05:38] | Coffee, water, scotch and soda? | 咖啡 水 威士忌还是汽水 | 
| [05:41] | I’m fine. | 不用 | 
| [05:44] | Right this way. | 这边请 | 
| [05:49] | quite a resume. Wall street, silicon valley, d.c. | 履历不错啊 华尔街 硅谷 华盛顿 | 
| [05:51] | Any place where a little information goes a long way, | 在那几个地方 丁点儿情报都关系重大 | 
| [05:53] | I’ve been there to protect it. | 我的任务是保护情报的安全 | 
| [05:55] | Any p.i. experience? | 有私人侦探经验 | 
| [05:56] | A p.i. license comes with a lot of privacy concerns. | 有侦探执照反而会涉及更多隐私问题 | 
| [06:00] | There’s a chance anything a private | 发现有任何涉及私人调查的情况 | 
| [06:01] | Investigator finds could wind up in court. | 都有移交法院的可能 | 
| [06:03] | Yeah, well, I prefer to resolve this | 是 所以我需要尽可能 | 
| [06:05] | Quickly and quietly as possible. | 私底下迅速搞定这事 | 
| [06:07] | Quick and quiet — that’s what I do. | 快和私了 这就是我的工作 | 
| [06:08] | Tell me about your problem. | 说说你的情况 | 
| [06:09] | A few weeks ago, | 几周前 | 
| [06:10] | I noticed unusual activity on the | 我注意到我电脑有些异常情况 | 
| [06:12] | Computers — files moved, log-ins at odd times. | 文件被移动 在奇怪的时间登陆 | 
| [06:15] | And then I started hearing a | 之后我开始留意到 | 
| [06:16] | Buzzing sound in my office phone. | 办公室的电话有蜂鸣声 | 
| [06:18] | I checked it out. | 被我找到了 | 
| [06:19] | Infinity transmitter in its base. | 这玩意的底部有个遥控窃听器 | 
| [06:21] | I saw a lot of that in the dot-coms. | 这种伎俩我在网络公司见过无数 | 
| [06:23] | Whoever installed it didn’t isolate the circuit. | 但无论如何安装 都无法隔离电路 | 
| [06:25] | You were hearing a little feedback. | 你所听到的 就是些小的反馈电流声 | 
| [06:27] | I want to know who planted this. | 我要知道是谁装上了这个 | 
| [06:31] | Any idea what they’re looking for? | 知道他们在找什么吗 | 
| [06:33] | I sell about $30 million worth of art a year. | 我一年要出售总价三千万美金的艺术品 | 
| [06:35] | They could be thieves, buyers looking to lowball a bid, | 可能是盗贼 或是搜寻低价信息的买主 | 
| [06:38] | Other art dealers — too many possibilities. | 要么是其他的艺品商 情况太多了 | 
| [06:41] | My business, my reputation, | 我的生意和声誉 | 
| [06:42] | Depends on information remaining private. | 都是基于这些信息保持保密 | 
| [06:45] | Let’s take a look around. | 带我四处转转吧 | 
| [06:46] | Now, the gallery’s under 24-hour video surveillance. | 目前画廊处于全天24小时的录像监控下 | 
| [06:49] | You can’t get through here without someone seeing you. | 你无法神不知鬼不觉的就溜进来 | 
| [06:51] | What about the executive offices? | 主管办公室那边呢 | 
| [06:54] | Well, there’s no cameras, | 那里没有摄像头监控 | 
| [06:55] | But all the offices are keypad-access only. | 但它只能通过解开键盘锁进入 | 
| [06:57] | No one gets in here without me knowing. | 没人能在我不知情的情况下进入那里 | 
| [07:00] | Well, somebody has. | 那可不一定 | 
| [07:02] | Does anybody have a habit of working late? | 你们这谁有加班的癖好吗 | 
| [07:04] | No later than I do. | 这可没人及得上我 | 
| [07:05] | I’m the first one in, last one out. | 我总是第一个来 最后一个走 | 
| [07:10] | So, what do you think, mr. parker? | 有什么想法吗 帕克先生 | 
| [07:11] | Think you can find whoever’s doing this? | 有办法查出谁干的吗 | 
| [07:13] | Chandler The client | 钱德勒 客户 | 
| [07:15] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会尽力而为 | 
| [07:17] | I need a floor plan of the office. | 我需要一张整个办公区的平面图 | 
| [07:18] | I’ll have something by the end of today. | 今天就会有所收获 | 
| [07:20] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [07:23] | Alpha, it’s bravo, over. | 长江 我是黄河 完毕 | 
| [07:24] | Hello, seymour. | 你好 西摩 | 
| [07:26] | Chalk one up for the brotherhood of badass, buddy. | 跟坏蛋做兄弟总算有点好处 老兄 | 
| [07:28] | I got good news. you got to get over here. | 我有好消息 你得到我这儿来趟 | 
| [07:35] | I asked around about that | 我四处打听了 | 
| [07:36] | Explosives guy you were looking for. | 你要找的那个爆破手 | 
| [07:38] | He does demo for the city, | 他从事市政爆破工程 | 
| [07:39] | But he moonlights for the russian mob. | 但背地里 他为俄国恐怖分子工作 | 
| [07:42] | This is their hangout. | 这里就是他们的碰头点 | 
| [07:43] | He’s their go-to guy when something’s got to go boom. | 有爆破任务时 他便是那个执行者 | 
| [07:46] | Any idea where he’s hiding? no. | -知道他藏在何处吗 -不知道 | 
| [07:49] | Seymour, you said you had good news. | 西摩 你不是说有好消息吗 | 
| [07:50] | No, I do. he’s got a girlfriend. | 当然 他有个女朋友 | 
| [07:52] | And they’re hot and heavy. | 他们亲密无间 | 
| [07:53] | I mean, they can’t be apart for more than a couple of days | 几日不见如隔三秋 | 
| [07:56] | Without some together time — you know what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吧 | 
| [07:58] | -I know what you’re saying. -I bet you do. | -我明白 -我想也是 | 
| [07:59] | You and fi? | 你和菲 | 
| [08:01] | My god, a molten-hot action couple. | 我的天 火辣二人组 | 
| [08:04] | I can’t even imagine what | 我简直没法想象 | 
| [08:05] | It must be like in the bedroom. | 你俩在卧室里的情景 | 
| [08:06] | -Just don’t do that. -right? am I right? | -别这样 -对吗 我说的没错吧 | 
| [08:10] | We’re not together. | 我们没在一起 | 
| [08:11] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 | 
| [08:12] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 | 
| [08:13] | -You guys were like the — -bomber’s girlfriend. | -你们就像是 -爆破手的女朋友 | 
| [08:15] | Stay focused. | 别跑题 | 
| [08:15] | There she is. | 她来了 | 
| [08:19] | Don’t point. oh. | 别用手指 | 
| [08:23] | Bianca. she works here. | 比昂卡 她在这上班 | 
| [08:25] | Her shift starts in like 10 minutes. | 大概10分钟后交班 | 
| [08:27] | Nice work, seymour. | 干得漂亮 西摩 | 
| [08:32] | Bianca The Bomber’s Girlfriend | 比昂卡 爆破手的女朋友 | 
| [08:34] | The best part is — my jackass bodyguard | 更加好的是 我那个蠢驴保镖 | 
| [08:37] | He’s gonna put a tracker under her car | 他会在她车下装上追踪器 | 
| [08:39] | So you can follow her right to him. | 这样你就能跟踪她 找到你要的人 | 
| [08:41] | He’s gonna put a tracking device | 他准备在俄国恐怖分子的眼皮底下 | 
| [08:43] | Under her car in front of the russian mob? | 安装追踪器 | 
| [08:44] | Oh, but it’s cool. | 没问题的 | 
| [08:46] | I told him, | 我交代过 | 
| [08:46] | Just pretend like he’s tying his shoe — | 就假装在系鞋带 | 
| [08:48] | He’s gonna tip her off that someone’s watching. | 他这样只会打草惊蛇 | 
| [08:50] | Keep your eyes on bianca, | 给我盯着比昂卡 | 
| [08:51] | And no more moves on your own! | 别再擅自行动 | 
| [08:55] | To protect someone without blowing your cover, | 要保护某人同时不暴露身份 | 
| [08:57] | You have to come up with a story, | 你就得编个好故事 | 
| [08:59] | One that explains what they’re doing, | 一要能解释通对方的行为 | 
| [09:01] | explains what you’re doing | 二要掩护好自己 | 
| [09:03] | and gets everyone out in one piece. | 最后让所有人都能安然无恙 | 
| [09:05] | Hey, you forgot your keys! | 你的钥匙忘拿了 | 
| [09:07] | Wait, my keys? no. what? | 等等 我的钥匙 不 什么啊 | 
| [09:09] | You forgot your keys on my wife’s dresser! | 你把钥匙留在了我老婆的梳妆台上 | 
| [09:11] | Yeah! yeah, that remind you?! | 想起来了吗 | 
| [09:14] | Of course, not everyone is a born storyteller. | 当然 并不是每个人都有讲故事的天赋 | 
| [09:17] | Go with it. run. | 拿上它 快跑 | 
| [09:18] | But seymour said to plant a tracker. | 但西摩让我去装个追踪器 | 
| [09:27] | And don’t let me catch you near my wife again! | 别再让我抓到你和我老婆在一块 | 
| [09:32] | I got to tell you, | 不得不说 | 
| [09:33] | This corporate-espionage stuff is kind of fun. | 这种商业间谍任务还挺有趣 | 
| [09:35] | You know, there’s no guns, no explosions. | 不用枪 不用爆炸 | 
| [09:37] | It’s like going on the kiddie rides at the carnival. | 就像嘉年华里孩子们玩的碰碰车 | 
| [09:41] | So, uh, | 那么 | 
| [09:42] | Any idea how our spy got his | 搞清楚我们的间谍先生 | 
| [09:43] | Way into the art dealer’s office? | 是如何进入艺品商的办公室了吗 | 
| [09:45] | I know how I’d do it — | 换作我 我会这么做 | 
| [09:47] | Cleaning crew comes around midnight | 等到午夜 保洁人员开始工作 | 
| [09:49] | From the service entrance here, | 从这里服务入口开始 | 
| [09:51] | Away from the gallery cameras. | 避开画廊里的监控摄像头 | 
| [09:53] | Oh, well, that’s good, | 好主意 | 
| [09:54] | Because then there’s no door codes either | 那时也没有密码锁的阻碍 | 
| [09:55] | cause the cleaning crew opens them for you. | 因为保洁人员会替你打开它们 | 
| [09:57] | Get in, find a hiding place, let everyone clear out. | 进去后 找个地方躲起来 等所有人走光了 | 
| [09:59] | And you get the place to yourself. | 然后你就到了想去的地方 | 
| [10:06] | As stimulating as all this is, | 既然是这么”刺激”的行动 | 
| [10:08] | I still don’t see why you called me over here, michael. | 真不明白你为何要叫上我 迈克尔 | 
| [10:12] | It always helps to bounce ideas, fi. | 多听取些意见总是好的 菲 | 
| [10:19] | Uh, I’m gonna grab another beer… | 我再去拿瓶啤酒 | 
| [10:21] | And, uh, drink it on the balcony. | 到阳台上好好享用一下 | 
| [10:29] | Is this about the other night? | 是因为那一晚吗 | 
| [10:32] | Is this about me not staying for breakfast? | 是因为我没有留下吃早餐吗 | 
| [10:35] | Is it so strange that I | 我向你咨询工作上的意见 | 
| [10:37] | Would want your opinion on a job? | 就那么奇怪吗 | 
| [10:39] | Look me in the eye and tell me that’s all this is. | 看着我的双眼 告诉我就是因为这事 | 
| [10:47] | I have to go see chandler. | 我要去见钱德勒了 | 
| [10:58] | You think he came in with the cleaning crew. | 你觉得他是跟随保洁人员进来的 | 
| [11:00] | I can’t believe I was so stupid. | 我真是太傻了 | 
| [11:01] | Whoever did this didn’t come through the gallery. | 那家伙并没有经过画廊 | 
| [11:04] | There’s a chance the parking-lot | 停车场的监控摄像头倒有可能 | 
| [11:05] | Cameras got him at the service entrance. | 在服务入口处把他拍下来 | 
| [11:07] | I’ll call the property manager, | 我会通知物业经理 | 
| [11:09] | Set up a time for you to stop by their office. | 安排个时间让你去他们办公室 | 
| [11:11] | You really think sweeping my office is necessary? | 你觉得检查我办公室是必须的吗 | 
| [11:13] | I don’t think a phone bug was | 我不信那个间谍只留下 | 
| [11:15] | The only thing your spy left you. | 一个电话窃听器 | 
| [11:17] | Well, I’ve got dinner with a client. | 我要去和一位客户吃饭 | 
| [11:18] | You let me know if you find something. | 有发现请通知我 | 
| [11:22] | A bug, in its simplest form, | 最简易的窃听器 说白了 | 
| [11:24] | Is just a microphone attached to a radio. | 就是个连在无线电上的传声器 | 
| [11:28] | Effective but easy to | 效果显著但也易于 | 
| [11:29] | Detect with a frequency scanner. | 被频率扫描器检测出 | 
| [11:37] | A more subtle device is | 无线键盘记录电路则是 | 
| [11:38] | The wireless keylogger circuit. | 更加高明的仪器 | 
| [11:41] | Nearly undetectable and easy to install, | 几乎难以被检测到 并且容易安装 | 
| [11:43] | It transmits every password | 它会将你键入的 | 
| [11:45] | You type into the keyboard. | 每一个字母密码都传送出去 | 
| [11:47] | All surveillance devices, though, | 尽管如此 每一样监控设备 | 
| [11:49] | Share a weakness — they’re machines. | 都有一个致命的弱点 他们都是机器 | 
| [11:52] | When machines break, somebody has to fix them. | 当机器出故障了 就得有人来修理 | 
| [11:54] | More spies get caught changing batteries | 相比其他任务 间谍们做的更多的 | 
| [11:57] | And fixing wires than any other single activity. | 往往是更换电池和修理线路 | 
| [12:01] | Mr. chandler. | 钱德勒先生 | 
| [12:02] | Yeah. I’m gonna need to work late tonight. | 是啊 今晚我可能要加班了 | 
| [12:31] | Mr. parker. | 帕克先生 | 
| [12:32] | You’re the receptionist here, right? | 你是这儿的前台 对吗 | 
| [12:34] | What is it? uh, melanie. | -什么名字来着 -梅兰妮 | 
| [12:37] | Melanie. right. we need to have a conversation. | 梅兰妮 对 我们得好好谈一谈 | 
| [12:40] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [12:41] | I know this looks crazy, but, um, I can explain. | 我知道这看上去很疯狂 但我可以解释 | 
| [12:48] | Melanie! | 梅兰妮 | 
| [12:54] | Melanie. | 梅兰妮 | 
| [12:57] | Melanie, stop. stop. | 梅兰妮 停下 停下 | 
| [12:59] | Whatever you’re up to, | 不管你在搞些什么 | 
| [13:00] | It’s not worth stabbing me with a letter opener. | 都不值得用开信刀刺我 | 
| [13:02] | Don’t tell chandler! | 别告诉钱德勒 | 
| [13:04] | -He’ll kill me. -chandler? | -他会杀了我的 -钱德勒 | 
| [13:06] | Yeah, that sounds a little hardcore for an art dealer. | 听上去这个艺品商还有些铁石心肠啊 | 
| [13:08] | No, you don’t understand. | 真的 你不明白 | 
| [13:10] | He killed my father. | 他杀了我父亲 | 
| [13:21] | My father was j.d. blake. | 我父亲叫J.D. 布雷克 | 
| [13:24] | The painter? | 那个画家 | 
| [13:26] | How about that? | 怎么会那样 | 
| [13:29] | Well, veronica was really into pop art. | 维罗尼卡非常喜欢流行艺术 | 
| [13:31] | You know,you could stand getting out to a | 你有时可以到些 | 
| [13:33] | Few museums every so often, mike. | 博物馆里转转 迈克 | 
| [13:34] | Chandler was his art dealer. | 我父亲的作品都交给钱德勒打理 | 
| [13:37] | Trouble started over a painting called “lady in white.” | 麻烦源于一幅叫做”白衣夫人”的画作 | 
| [13:40] | Bids of like $5 million, | 在他完成画作之前 已经有人叫价 | 
| [13:41] | $7 million were coming in before he even finished it. | 5百 7百万美元了 | 
| [13:44] | My dad’s health was failing, | 我爸的健康在恶化 | 
| [13:46] | But chandler just kept pressuring him to finish it. | 但钱德勒仍然逼着他去完成它 | 
| [13:49] | Dad got sick of it, | 我爸受不了了 | 
| [13:50] | Said that he was gonna get a new dealer. | 说他要找个新的经纪人 | 
| [13:52] | Ooh, that probably stung chandler pretty good. | 钱德勒可能被大大刺激到了 | 
| [13:54] | The commission on $7 million — that’s a lot of money. | 7百万美元能得到的佣金 那是一大笔钱 | 
| [13:57] | One month later, someone broke into my dad’s loft, | 一个月后 有人闯入了我爸的顶楼公寓 | 
| [14:01] | Beat him to death, and burned down his studio. | 打死了他 还放火烧了工作室 | 
| [14:05] | “lady in white” was reported destroyed. | “白衣夫人”据称被损坏了 | 
| [14:08] | The cops called it a burglary gone bad. | 警察说都是由入夜行窃导致的 | 
| [14:10] | You think chandler was behind it? | 你认为钱德勒是幕后黑手 | 
| [14:12] | And he never put it together that you’re j.d. | 难道他没察觉出你是 | 
| [14:15] | Blake’s daughter? | J.D. Blaker的女儿 | 
| [14:16] | I grew up with my mom in new york. | 我跟我妈在纽约长大 | 
| [14:18] | I didn’t even know who my | 我一直不知道谁是我爸 | 
| [14:19] | Dad was until about a year ago. | 直到一年前 | 
| [14:21] | We talked on the phone for a couple of months. | 我们通过几个月的电话 | 
| [14:23] | I never got to meet him in person. | 我没去当面见过他 | 
| [14:25] | When I heard that “lady in white” | 当我听说”白衣夫人” | 
| [14:28] | Was being moved on the black market, | 在黑市出售时 | 
| [14:29] | I came down and got a job with chandler. | 我过来并在钱德勒这找了一份工作 | 
| [14:31] | I like your heart, melanie, but, you know, | 我了解你的心意 梅兰妮 但你得知道 | 
| [14:33] | That painting could be anywhere. | 那副画可能不在这 | 
| [14:34] | You get caught looking for it, you’re dead. | 要是被他发现你在找它 你就死定了 | 
| [14:36] | I got to prove that chandler’s involved. | 我得找到钱德勒犯罪的证据 | 
| [14:39] | His security’s good. | 他的安保工作做得很好 | 
| [14:40] | I thought that I would get him with that | 我原以为用键盘跟踪器就可以搞定他 | 
| [14:42] | Keylogger thing, but I need more access to his files. | 但我还需要其他弄到他的文件的途径 | 
| [14:45] | Melanie, | 梅兰妮 | 
| [14:46] | I’m supposed to check the security footage from | 我明天要去检查服务入口处的 | 
| [14:49] | The service entrance tomorrow | 监控录像 | 
| [14:50] | the same one you used. | 就是你用来进出的口子 | 
| [14:52] | You told him? | 你告诉他了 | 
| [14:53] | – Look, if he sees me – I’ll make sure he doesn’t, | -如果他知道是我 -我不会让他看到的 | 
| [14:56] | Provided your story checks out. | 只要你的故事是真的 | 
| [14:58] | My story? | 我的故事 | 
| [15:01] | Uh, don’t worry about it. we’ll check into it. | 别担心 我们会搞清楚的 | 
| [15:19] | Yo. mike. | 迈克 | 
| [15:21] | Mikey. | 迈迈 | 
| [15:22] | Looks like melanie was telling the truth. | 看起来梅兰妮没说谎 | 
| [15:24] | Had to pull a few favors, | 找了一些关系 | 
| [15:25] | But I was able to get my hands on that. | 我弄到了这个 | 
| [15:27] | An apartment lease from 1985. | 1985年的租房信息 | 
| [15:31] | Check that out. | 看这 | 
| [15:33] | J.d. blake’s signature right next to melanie’s mom’s. | J.D. Blake的签名在Melanie老妈旁边 | 
| [15:36] | Little loft in soho. | 房子是小阁楼 | 
| [15:37] | The math adds up, mike. she’s his daughter. | 算下年份 迈克 她是他的女儿 | 
| [15:40] | All right. | 好 | 
| [15:41] | Give her a call, tell her I’ll help her out. | 给她电话 就说我会帮她 | 
| [15:43] | But tell melanie she has to stop spying. | 但得让她知道别再暗中监视了 | 
| [15:45] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理的 | 
| [15:47] | To make a magnet powerful enough to wipe a security camera tape | 想用强磁铁来清除安全录像纪录 | 
| [15:51] | you need a strong power supply. | 得要足够的电力 | 
| [15:53] | A wall outlet will do nicely if there’s one available | 如果墙上有个电源接口就够了 | 
| [15:56] | But if You need something more portable, | 但你若想要可随身携带的 | 
| [15:58] | A car battery works in a pinch. | 汽车电池也能临时派上用场 | 
| [16:00] | Of course, | 当然 | 
| [16:01] | You have to be careful to use a heavy-gauge wire if you | 使用粗电缆时你得小心 | 
| [16:04] | Don’t want a fiery explosion that covers you in battery acid. | 以防电池爆炸弄得你一身电池液 | 
| [16:08] | But do it right and you’ve | 如果用得好 | 
| [16:09] | Got a magnet powerful enough | 你就有了足够强的电磁铁 | 
| [16:11] | To wipe any magnetic media | 来清除你周围任何的 | 
| [16:12] | You can manage to get close to. | 磁性媒体 | 
| [16:13] | Mr. chandler said you were coming by. | 钱德勒先生说你会过来 | 
| [16:16] | He had a break-in? | 有人闯入吗 | 
| [16:17] | Something like that. | 差不多 | 
| [16:18] | We keep all the footage | 我们把所有的监控录像 | 
| [16:19] | Backed up on the hard drive there. | 备份在那硬盘上 | 
| [16:21] | Should go back about six months. | 可以一直查到六个月前的 | 
| [16:23] | If you can lay off just the last few weeks to dvd, | 如果你能刻这几周的到DVD上 | 
| [16:25] | I can go through them. | 我就可以查了 | 
| [16:26] | Sure. Or I can do vhs, not that anybody has those anymore. | 行 我也可以刻录像带 不过现在很少人用了 | 
| [16:36] | That’s, uh… | 那是 | 
| [16:38] | – Not coming up. – what? | -怎么没出来 -怎么了 | 
| [16:40] | What’s wrong? how do you mean? | 啥故障了 你啥意思 | 
| [16:44] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 | 
| [16:46] | The drives — they’re wiped. | 那些磁盘信息被清除了 | 
| [16:47] | The footage — it’s all gone. | 监控录像 都没了 | 
| [16:49] | I better tell chandler about this right now. | 最好马上告诉钱德勒这个事 | 
| [16:52] | You got a serious problem, | 你有大麻烦了 | 
| [16:53] | Much more serious than you led me to believe. | 比你上回编的故事严重多了 | 
| [16:55] | – Now, I need to know – slow down. | -我现在得知道 -别急 | 
| [16:57] | Just — you’re saying the footage was erased. | 你说录像被清除了 | 
| [17:00] | I mean, could it be a screwup in the machine? | 有没有可能机器出了故障 | 
| [17:01] | I know what it looks like when a machine screws up, | 我知道机器出故障时是怎样 | 
| [17:03] | And I know what it looks like | 我还知道有人抹掉他的痕迹时 | 
| [17:04] | When someone is erasing their tracks. | 是什么情形 | 
| [17:06] | I mean, how could anyone possibly do that? | 怎么有人能去干这事 | 
| [17:08] | A crooked security guard, a hacker. | 手脚不干净的警卫 黑客 | 
| [17:10] | Hell, for all I know, | 据我所知 | 
| [17:11] | It could have been some guy walking in with, uh, | 还有可能是有人带进去 | 
| [17:14] | An electromagnet. | 一个电子磁铁 | 
| [17:15] | The point is he’s a professional. | 关键是他很专业 | 
| [17:17] | You’re the security expert. what do I do about it? | 你是安全专家 有什么建议 | 
| [17:19] | Well, I got to start with your computers. | 我得从你电脑查起 | 
| [17:21] | I got to go through everything. | 彻查一遍 | 
| [17:22] | I got to see if your systems have been breached. | 我得看看你系统有没有被入侵 | 
| [17:24] | My computer files? | 我的电脑文件 | 
| [17:26] | No, no. that’s private information. | 不行 那是私人资料 | 
| [17:29] | Do you want me to find this guy | 你把我手绑着 | 
| [17:30] | With one hand tied behind my back? | 我怎么抓到这个家伙 | 
| [17:31] | I mean, are you hoping he walks through that door, | 你指望他会走到你面前 | 
| [17:34] | Stands in front of you, and says, “hi, I’m your spy”? | 说我就是那间谍吗 | 
| [17:39] | Call me when you’re serious. | 想清楚了再和我说 | 
| [17:41] | When you’re playing the role of spy hunter and the person you’re | 当你玩贼喊抓贼 | 
| [17:44] | Hunting is yourself, | 的游戏时 | 
| [17:45] | The trail of evidence can lead anywhere you say it does. | 你想怀疑哪就可以怀疑哪 | 
| [17:48] | Wait! | 等下 | 
| [17:53] | You really think access to the | 你真的觉得 | 
| [17:54] | Computers will help you find him? | 通过电脑可以找到他吗 | 
| [17:55] | And no one can create more fear, more paranoia, | 没有人能比反间谍专家 | 
| [17:58] | Than the spy hunter. | 更能制造恐慌气氛了 | 
| [18:00] | I hope so, but I’m gonna be honest with you. | 希望如此 但实话说 | 
| [18:02] | When you’re dealing with someone this good, | 当你和这么厉害的人较量时 | 
| [18:04] | It could get a lot worse before it gets better. | 一开始有可能会变更糟 之后才会好转 | 
| [18:09] | I gave chandler’s encrypted | 我把钱德勒的加密文件 | 
| [18:11] | Files a deep-tissue massage. | 仔细理了个遍 | 
| [18:13] | We got his whole life here. | 他的一生都出来了 | 
| [18:15] | Anything about “the lady in white”? | 有”白衣夫人”的消息吗 | 
| [18:17] | If he has it, he hasn’t moved it yet, | 如果在他手里 那他还没出手 | 
| [18:18] | ’cause there’s no big cash movements, | 因为尚未有大笔奖金流动 | 
| [18:19] | And he hasn’t been doing much offshore. | 而且他没进行什么海外交易 | 
| [18:21] | Well, there’s got to be something, sam. | 萨姆 那总得有点情报吧 | 
| [18:23] | Oh, there’s something, all right. | 哦 有 好了 | 
| [18:24] | The week melanie’s dad died, | 梅兰妮老爸死的那周 | 
| [18:25] | Chandler’s calendar had a bunch of blank spots. | 钱德勒的日程表有几处空了出来 | 
| [18:27] | So I cross-referenced that with the phone records, | 我比对了电话记录 | 
| [18:30] | Came up with a guy — jacob orr, | 找到了约格布·沃尔 | 
| [18:32] | A so-called security consultant. | 一个所谓的安全顾问 | 
| [18:35] | He did a stint for manslaughter. | 他杀过一些人 | 
| [18:36] | Chandler’s wet-work guy. | 给钱德勒干黑活的 | 
| [18:38] | If I’m a betting man. | 如果我没猜错的话 | 
| [18:39] | You want to make a new friend? | 你想结交下新朋友吗 | 
| [18:40] | You can take fi. | 可以带菲去 | 
| [18:42] | Oh, boy. you sure know how to sweeten the pot, mike. | 天 你可真会勾引人 迈克 | 
| [18:45] | Hey, uh, speaking of fi, | 说到菲 | 
| [18:46] | What was that whole business at the loft, you know, | 你那到底怎么回事 | 
| [18:49] | With the weird energy? | 你知道 当时气氛怪怪的 | 
| [18:53] | Oh, no, mike. | 不会吧 迈克 | 
| [18:54] | Tell me you didn’t. | 你没做吧 | 
| [18:57] | You did, didn’t you? you did! | 你做了 是吗 你真做了! | 
| [18:59] | What? no, I don’t know what you’re talking about. what? | 什么 不 我不知道你在说什么 什么 | 
| [19:01] | How many times do you have to touch the | 你为什么总喜欢 | 
| [19:03] | Flame until you figure out that it burns? | 引火烧身呢 | 
| [19:04] | You gonna help with the job or not? | 你究竟干不干 | 
| [19:06] | Of course, | 当然 | 
| [19:07] | But I object to the fact that you wanted me to work with | 但我拒绝和她合作 | 
| [19:09] | Her without telling me that you were doing a little booty call. | 除非你承认你干过 | 
| [19:12] | Check! | 结账 | 
| [19:25] | That’s our boy. hmm. | 就是他 | 
| [19:27] | Bigger in person. hmm. | 很壮 | 
| [19:28] | Recently divorced. | 刚离婚 | 
| [19:30] | Lives here at the hotel. | 就住这酒店里 | 
| [19:31] | Spends a good chunk of his time bouncing in and out of rehab. | 多次进出戒酒中心 | 
| [19:34] | Orr Security consultant | 沃尔 安全顾问 | 
| [19:38] | Looks like he’s ready for another visit. | 看来他有点寂寞 | 
| [19:41] | You sure you’re up for this? | 你确定要干 | 
| [19:43] | Planting a bug in a cellphone? | 在手机里动下手脚 | 
| [19:45] | You think I can’t get a guy to go up to his room? | 你觉得我不能把一男的弄到他房间去吗 | 
| [19:47] | No, I’d say you have a gift for | 不 我是说你有天赋让 | 
| [19:49] | Getting men to make bad choices. | 男人做出错误的选择 | 
| [19:51] | Michael told you. | 迈克告诉你了 | 
| [19:53] | He didn’t have to. | 他不用开口 | 
| [19:55] | Well, don’t look at me. He started it. | 别看我 是他主动 | 
| [19:57] | Fi, mr. orr is waiting. | 菲 沃尔先生还在等 | 
| [20:05] | For a female operative, | 对女间谍 | 
| [20:06] | Picking a guy up at a bar | 在酒吧勾引男人 | 
| [20:08] | Is harder than it might seem. | 没有想的容易 | 
| [20:10] | Most men have a sense for | 多数男人对主动 | 
| [20:11] | When a pickup is going too well. | 上前搭讪的女人会比较敏感 | 
| [20:13] | If it’s too easy, they get suspicious. | 要是太容易 他们反而会起疑心 | 
| [20:16] | If it’s too hard, they move on. | 要是难点儿 他们又不干了 | 
| [20:18] | Unh-unh. are you serious? | 你肯定吗 | 
| [20:21] | My ex was from morristown. | 我前男友是莫瑞斯特镇人 | 
| [20:22] | Your ex? that means your single now. | 前男友 是说你现在单身 | 
| [20:27] | Now, that’s a leading question. | 那算是个诱导性问题 | 
| [20:29] | How’s about I buy you another drink? | 再请你喝一杯如何 | 
| [20:32] | I really shouldn’t. | 我不能再喝了 | 
| [20:34] | Oh, you should. | 你行的 | 
| [20:36] | Or, uh, I could make you a drink in my room. | 还是去我房间继续喝 | 
| [20:42] | Once an operative has a guy on the hook, | 特工的猎物一旦上钩 | 
| [20:44] | She needs backup to make | 她要帮手 | 
| [20:46] | Sure things don’t go too far. | 以确保任务顺利进行 | 
| [20:51] | The proper sedative for | 镇静剂 | 
| [20:53] | Cocktail hour ensures an early evening. | 放入鸡尾酒能管一晚上 | 
| [20:55] | Chloral hydrate is a mild but effective choice. | 水合氯醛药性平和但绝对有效 | 
| [21:04] | It’ll do the trick… after. | -生效的前提是 -过会儿再喝 | 
| [21:07] | So long as the target’s interested in drinking it. | 猎物想把这杯酒干下去 | 
| [21:16] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干嘛 | 
| [21:17] | If he’s not, | 他要是不喝 | 
| [21:18] | You have to induce unconsciousness some other way. | 你就得变个法儿让他昏迷 | 
| [21:20] | Not with this shirt on. | 穿着衣服干嘛 | 
| [21:22] | I want to see these big muscles. | 我想看结实的肌肉 | 
| [21:39] | You got somebody outside? | 你在外面派了人吗 | 
| [21:41] | You set me up, bitch? | 你个婊子想套我 | 
| [21:55] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [22:02] | What? | 什么事 | 
| [22:15] | Where’s michael? | 迈克尔呢 | 
| [22:17] | Make yourself right at home. | 你随意 | 
| [22:18] | Where is he? | 他哪儿去了 | 
| [22:19] | He’s out getting some yogurt. why? what’s going on? | 出去买酸奶了 怎么 什么事 | 
| [22:22] | That security footage he erased with the magnet, | 他恢复了用磁铁抹去的监控录像 | 
| [22:24] | Chandler paid to have the | 钱德勒雇人把硬盘送去 | 
| [22:25] | Drives sent out to be rebuilt! | 恢复数据去了 | 
| [22:26] | Okay, relax. that’ll take a while. | 没事 放松点儿 那也得有一阵子呢 | 
| [22:28] | Reconstructing data stripped | 恢复硬盘数据 | 
| [22:29] | Off a hard drive is kind of like | 就像是重新拼凑 | 
| [22:31] | Putting a shredded document back together again, | 粉碎了的纸张文件 | 
| [22:33] | Only different. | 大概是这样 | 
| [22:34] | We’re running out of time, okay? | 我们的时间不多了 懂吗 | 
| [22:35] | By the time he’s done, I’m dead! | 要是他恢复了数据 我就完了 | 
| [22:37] | We’re getting close, melanie. | 快好了 梅兰妮 | 
| [22:38] | Chandler hired a guy to do his dirty work. | 钱德勒找人干丑事 | 
| [22:40] | We put a bug in his phone. this is what we heard. | 我们在他手机里装了窃听器 这是我们听到的 | 
| [22:42] | I’m telling you, chandler. the bitch attacked me. | 我跟你说 钱德勒 那婊子打我了 | 
| [22:45] | She had backup. | 她还有帮手 | 
| [22:46] | It was probably just a robbery. | 可能只是打劫 | 
| [22:47] | A two-man team to steal $40? I’m serious. | 二人组为抢40美元 搞笑 | 
| [22:51] | If somebody found out about the holding company — | 要是被人查到控股公司 | 
| [22:52] | Look, I’ve got all that stuff locked up in my office. | 听着 我把资料锁在办公室了 | 
| [22:54] | Just relax. | 放松点儿 | 
| [22:56] | I’ll relax when I got my money. | 我拿到钱才能放松 | 
| [22:57] | So, sounds like they set up a holding company to | 就是说 他们成立股份公司 | 
| [22:59] | Deal with the dirty money once they sell the painting. | 专洗卖画得来的黑钱 | 
| [23:02] | So, If we can link these documents up connecting | 所以 要是能把证据跟他们联系起来 | 
| [23:04] | The two of them, that’s enough to take to the cops. | 这证据就足够移交法办了 | 
| [23:06] | How are we gonna get them, though? | 可是 怎么收拾他们 | 
| [23:08] | I mean, Chandler — he doesn’t even | 我是说 钱德勒 他的办公室 | 
| [23:09] | Let the cleaning crew in anymore. | 现在连清洁工都不让进 | 
| [23:11] | I think it’s time for | 我想是时候 | 
| [23:12] | Chandler’s spy to be more aggressive. | 让钱德勒的间谍主动出击了 | 
| [23:14] | I mean mike, not you. | 说的是迈克 不是你 | 
| [23:20] | Miles. | 迈尔斯 | 
| [23:21] | What the hell did you get me into? | 你把我拉进泥坑了 | 
| [23:23] | What are you talking about? what? | 这话什么意思 什么 | 
| [23:25] | They broke into my home — where I sleep, where I live. | 他们闯进我吃饭睡觉的家 | 
| [23:30] | What? you sure it wasn’t — no, no. | -什么 你肯定不是 -不是不是 | 
| [23:33] | Maybe the lock on the door broke itself. | 门会自己打开吗 | 
| [23:35] | Maybe my files threw themselves around! | 文件自动洒一地吗 | 
| [23:38] | Of course I’m sure. | 我肯定是的 | 
| [23:39] | Was there anything taken? did he find anything — no. | 丢了什么吗 他们找到什么了 | 
| [23:42] | All the files are encrypted. they’re kept off-site. | 文件都加密 小心保管着 | 
| [23:44] | I talked to some people in the neighborhood. | 我问了街坊 | 
| [23:47] | They said they saw a man and a woman. | 说是看到一男一女 | 
| [23:49] | It was a two-person team. | 二人组 | 
| [23:53] | What? what is it? | 怎么回事 | 
| [23:55] | A business associate of mine, | 我一个生意上的朋友 | 
| [23:57] | He was — he was approached the same way. | 他也 他也遇到了类似的事情 | 
| [23:59] | I thought that he was — and you didn’t tell me? | -我以为他 -你都不说 | 
| [24:02] | Maybe I’m not being clear. | 可能我没说清楚 | 
| [24:03] | I need to know everything that is going on! | 我要知道所有细节 | 
| [24:07] | Because now I’m involved. | 因为我也给拉下水了 | 
| [24:09] | Whoever this guy is, he’s got resources, training. | 不管是谁 他有门路 接受过训练 | 
| [24:13] | What kind of person could be — it could be anybody. | -他会是什么人 -什么人都可能 | 
| [24:16] | Some spy gets blacklisted, goes freelance, | 有些间谍被除名后 自己找事儿 | 
| [24:17] | He could be standing right in front | 也许他在眼前 | 
| [24:19] | Of you and you wouldn’t even know it. | 你都不知道 | 
| [24:20] | Jesus. | 天哪 | 
| [24:24] | I need to know what he’s after. | 我得知道他想要找什么 | 
| [24:26] | Chandler, you have a mistress? | 钱德勒 你有相好的吗 | 
| [24:28] | Fudge your tax records? | 伪造纳税凭证 | 
| [24:29] | Steal a pack of gum in the sixth grade? | 在6年级偷过口香糖不 | 
| [24:31] | You have to tell me! | 你得老实交代 | 
| [24:32] | It’s the only way I can protect you, protect us. | 为了你的安全 为了咱俩的安全 这是唯一的办法 | 
| [24:37] | No, no. there’s nothing. I don’t have — nothing. | 没有 什么都没有 | 
| [24:42] | Okay. | 行 | 
| [24:44] | Uh, I’m gonna need to upgrade your system. | 我要升级你的系统 | 
| [24:46] | I’m gonna lock down your office. | 锁掉你的办公室 | 
| [24:48] | I need access to the camera feeds, the security codes, | 我要检查监控记录 安全密码 | 
| [24:51] | And the alarms. | 报警系统 | 
| [24:52] | You’re gonna have to trust me. | 你得信任我 | 
| [24:53] | Chandler. | 钱德勒 | 
| [24:56] | You with me? | 跟我干 | 
| [24:57] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [25:09] | Okay, mikey, the feeds are up. | 好 迈迈 弄好监控系统了 | 
| [25:11] | You sure you have to go through the gallery? | 你肯定要进画廊吗 | 
| [25:14] | Chandler’s checking the service-entrance cameras. | 钱德勒在检查入口的摄像头 | 
| [25:17] | I don’t have much of a choice. | 别无选择 | 
| [25:18] | I’m at the west entrance of the gallery. | 我已在画廊西边入口 | 
| [25:20] | Tell me when to go. | 告诉我什么时候走 | 
| [25:21] | Okay, you are clear to get to the first column… | 好 可以去第一根柱子 | 
| [25:25] | Now. | 现在 | 
| [25:29] | Ok. Now there’s a camera on the other side of that column, | 好 现在摄像头对着柱子的另一边 | 
| [25:32] | And it’s sweeping the north end of the gallery. | 扫描画廊的北边 | 
| [25:34] | So, on my cue, I want you to go to the left. | 听我指令 你往左边走 | 
| [25:38] | Uh, left? uh, you sure? | 啊 左边 你肯定吗 | 
| [25:41] | Yeah, mike, who’s the guy looking at the camera here? | 没错 迈克 是谁监控这里啊 | 
| [25:42] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是 我肯定 | 
| [25:43] | You’re fine. the cameras are moving. | 听我的 摄像头正在移动 | 
| [25:45] | Moving. | 动着 | 
| [25:47] | Here we go. 3, 2, 1… | 预备 3 2 1 | 
| [25:50] | No, no, that’s my left! my left. your right. | 错了 是我的左边 你的右边 | 
| [25:53] | Stop, stop. sorry. | 停下 停 对不住了 | 
| [25:54] | Okay, let’s try this again. | 好 再来一次 | 
| [25:56] | I want you to go to your left. | 你走你的左边 | 
| [25:58] | 3…2…1…go. | 3 2 1 走 | 
| [26:04] | When it comes to security, | 对付安全监控系统 | 
| [26:05] | The difference between a spy and a regular thief | 间谍和普通毛贼的区别是 | 
| [26:07] | Is that a thief gets to take what he wants and run. | 毛贼偷了就跑 | 
| [26:10] | A spy has to go back to the scene of the | 间谍会再回来 | 
| [26:12] | Crime the next day and act like nothing happened. | 第二天还若无其事的回来 | 
| [26:15] | It makes the approach a little more delicate. | 所以你得悠着点儿用这办法 | 
| [26:18] | How’s it going in there, mike? | 迈克 你那里进行的顺利吗 | 
| [26:20] | There’s nothing here but certificates | 那里除了画和艺术品的证明书 | 
| [26:22] | Of authenticity for paintings and artwork. | 没别的东西了 | 
| [26:25] | It’s got to be here somewhere. | 肯定在这里的某处 | 
| [26:28] | When you’re a spy, | 你要是间谍 | 
| [26:29] | You spend a lot of time | 会花不少时间 | 
| [26:30] | Looking for people’s hiding places. | 搜索目标的暗藏处 | 
| [26:33] | It’s always good to start by searching | 最好是从目标平日 | 
| [26:35] | Where your target has the easiest access. | 最容易拿的地方下手 | 
| [26:37] | Of course, | 当然 | 
| [26:38] | Smart targets don’t always hide | 聪明的目标通常不会 | 
| [26:40] | Things where they have the easiest access. | 把东西藏在容易拿的地方 | 
| [26:43] | After that, the search gets a little more subtle. | 那就得搜地仔细点儿 | 
| [26:46] | You look for signs of moved furniture, | 找家具移动的痕迹 | 
| [26:49] | Marks on the carpet, scuffs on the walls. | 地毯上的印子 墙上磨损的地方 | 
| [26:56] | Anything out of place. | 所有动过的地方 | 
| [27:15] | I found where he’s hiding the papers, | 我发现他藏文件的地方了 | 
| [27:17] | But it’s an armored file cabinet. | 但那是个钢板文件柜 | 
| [27:19] | Well, that’s no sweat. | 那就简单了 | 
| [27:20] | We’ll just come back with a | 我们只要带个火焰切割器回来 | 
| [27:21] | Cutting torch and call it a day. | 今天就能收工了 | 
| [27:21] | Yeah, a torch would burn the documents. | 火会烧了里面的文件 | 
| [27:24] | I need something more specialized, | 我需要更专业的工具 | 
| [27:25] | Like a diamond-tipped drill bit with a cooling system. | 例如带有冷却系统的金刚钻头 | 
| [27:29] | That sounds like a doozy, mike. | 那可显眼啦 迈克 | 
| [27:31] | Look, I can make some calls, | 这样 我去打几个电话问问 | 
| [27:32] | But it’s gonna take a couple days. | 但那要好几天 | 
| [27:33] | Let’s get on it. | 就这样吧 | 
| [27:36] | Melanie, we’re making progress. | 梅兰妮 我们有进展了 | 
| [27:38] | We should have everything we need in a couple of days. | 几天之内我们要的东西就会到手 | 
| [27:40] | You just need to sit tight. | 你只需要静观其变 | 
| [27:42] | Sit tight? chandler is acting weird. | 静观其变 钱德勒最近可怪了 | 
| [27:45] | He’s walking around the office, | 他不断在办公室兜圈 | 
| [27:46] | Staring at all the employees, checking people’s desks. | 盯着每一个职员 检查大家的工作台 | 
| [27:49] | That means he’s getting paranoid — that’s good. | 那表示他开始急了 那很好 | 
| [27:51] | The worse it gets, | 他表现的越慌 | 
| [27:52] | The more he turns to michael for help. | 就越会向迈克尔求助 | 
| [27:54] | What if he knows? | 要是他知道了呢 | 
| [27:55] | There’s no way he rebuilt the | 他还没有办法恢复 | 
| [27:56] | Security footage from those hard drives yet. | 硬盘上的监控录像 | 
| [27:58] | The most important thing is for | 对你来说最重要的 | 
| [27:59] | You to just act completely normal. | 是尽量表现正常 | 
| [28:01] | Pretend that nothing’s going on. | 装没事发生 | 
| [28:03] | I’ll try. | 我会尽力的 | 
| [28:04] | I got to run. it’s nice meeting you, fiona. | 我该走了 见到你很高兴 菲欧娜 | 
| [28:07] | You too. | 我也是 | 
| [28:11] | You know, | 知道吗 | 
| [28:11] | Pretending nothing’s going on is | 某些人装没事 | 
| [28:13] | Easier for some people than others. | 比别人都在行 | 
| [28:20] | What have you got, seymour? | 有什么消息 西摩 | 
| [28:22] | I’ll show you what I got. | 我会让你看到的 | 
| [28:24] | Tell fiona to fire up the saab, dude. | 让菲欧娜开那台萨博过来 朋友 | 
| [28:25] | We’re gonna need room for three. | 我们需要三个人的空间 | 
| [28:27] | Your bomber is holed up in | 你要找的炸弹手就藏在 | 
| [28:30] | That little cottage right there. | 那间小屋里 | 
| [28:32] | His girlfriend went over this morning for a little… | 他女友今早过来的 为了来点 | 
| [28:36] | Together time. | 两人时间 | 
| [28:45] | DEREK POOLE Bomber for hire | 德里克·普尔 受雇炸弹手 | 
| [28:48] | Booby trap on the door. | 门上有机关 | 
| [28:50] | I guess he’s not expecting any more visitors. | 我猜他不想有外人来访 | 
| [28:52] | That’s no problem. | 小菜一碟 | 
| [28:55] | I got the shotguns and | 我带了一些猎枪 | 
| [28:56] | Those breaching rounds I brought. | 和一大捆雷管 | 
| [28:58] | They’ll cut through that wall like it’s cardboard. | 这样我们就穿墙如穿纸 | 
| [29:00] | That would make a little bigger bang than we want. | 那样响动太大了 | 
| [29:03] | The door isn’t the only thing rigged to blow. | 那扇门可不是唯一有机关的地方 | 
| [29:06] | Look. | 看 | 
| [29:07] | I’m gonna do some scouting, | 我过去观察一下 | 
| [29:09] | Figure out a better route for an approach. | 找一个更好的突破口 | 
| [29:12] | Fi. | 菲 | 
| [29:18] | Man. that guy. | 嘿 这男人 | 
| [29:21] | I mean, it’s like he sees around corners, you know? | 他好像眼神能打弯 | 
| [29:26] | So, what’s up with you two? | 你们俩怎么了 | 
| [29:28] | You’re not together anymore? | 分手了 | 
| [29:34] | We’re in, uh different spaces, seymour. | 我们是 两个世界的人 西摩 | 
| [29:38] | Different spaces? give me a break. | 两个世界 得了吧 | 
| [29:41] | As a practitioner of tai chi, | 作为一个太极学徒 | 
| [29:43] | Let me tell you something, missy. | 小妞 让我教教你吧 | 
| [29:45] | Go with the flow of the universe, all right? | 顺其自然 你滴明白 | 
| [29:49] | It’s destiny, you two. | 命运的红绳牵着你们俩 | 
| [29:51] | Forces bigger than us. | 不是人力所能扭转 | 
| [29:53] | Don’t argue with destiny. it will kick your ass. | 别跟天意作对 小心被踹飞 | 
| [29:57] | Believe me. | 相信我 | 
| [30:04] | I’ll keep that in mind, seymour. | 我会牢记在心的 西摩 | 
| [30:13] | I can drink this outside if | 如果你们俩需要单独相处 | 
| [30:15] | You two need some alone time. | 我可以出去喝 | 
| [30:17] | Drink it here, sam. | 就在这儿喝吧 萨姆 | 
| [30:20] | So, seymour find your bomber? | 那么 西摩找到那个炸弹手了 | 
| [30:23] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [30:24] | The place he’s staying at is wired to | 那个地方固若金汤 就算我们只是 | 
| [30:26] | Blow if we so much as knock on the window. | 敲敲窗户 也会爆炸 | 
| [30:28] | Yikes. | 我好怕怕 | 
| [30:28] | Well, in other news, | 有个好消息 | 
| [30:29] | I got a lead on a precision drill | 我搞到了一个精密钻头 | 
| [30:31] | We can use on chandler’s file cabinet. | 可以用它来开钱德勒的文件柜 | 
| [30:33] | Buddy’s gonna give us a break. | 兄弟总是两肋插刀 | 
| [30:37] | Yeah, melanie, what’s going on? | 梅兰妮 怎么了 | 
| [30:39] | I’m at the office. I found something. | 我在办公室 我找到了一些东西 | 
| [30:41] | You’re at the office? | 你在办公室 | 
| [30:42] | You’re not supposed to — I was | -你不应该 -我跟一个女同事 | 
| [30:43] | Talking to a girlfriend from work. | 聊天 | 
| [30:44] | She told me that chandler’s secretary was shredding, | 她告诉我钱德勒的秘书在粉碎大概 | 
| [30:46] | Like, a ton of paperwork. | 一吨那么多的文件 | 
| [30:47] | But get this — the secretary didn’t finish. | 听我说 秘书还没做完 | 
| [30:50] | She left a ton of paperwork for monday, | 留下了一大半到周一再做 | 
| [30:52] | So I’ve been going through the files | 我检查了这些文件 | 
| [30:54] | And — you’re at the office on a weekend? | 你周末去办公室 | 
| [30:56] | If you used your employee security code, | 如果你用你的职员证刷卡进门 | 
| [30:57] | Chandler will know you’re there. | 钱德勒会知道你去过 | 
| [30:59] | What else was I supposed to do? | 那我还能怎么办 | 
| [31:01] | I mean, this stuff could be gone, | 等这些文件被处理了 | 
| [31:02] | And then we’ll never know. | 我们就永远找不到了 | 
| [31:03] | Melanie, | 梅兰妮 | 
| [31:03] | He’s not gonna just leave | 他可不会让这些文件 | 
| [31:04] | Documents lying around for someone to find. | 就这么大剌剌的光天化日等人来偷 | 
| [31:07] | What do you mean? | 你是说 | 
| [31:08] | It’s a trap. he knows you’re there. | 这是个陷阱 他知道你在那 | 
| [31:10] | You need to get out right now. | 你现在必须马上离开 | 
| [31:14] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 | 
| [31:16] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 | 
| [31:18] | He’s here. | 他来了 | 
| [31:23] | Melanie, listen to me very carefully. | 梅兰妮 仔细听着 | 
| [31:25] | Are you in the copy room? yeah, I am. | -你现在在复印室 -对 | 
| [31:26] | Get a box of paper, some duct tape, | 拿一盒纸 一些管道胶带 | 
| [31:28] | And an extension cord. | 还有一根延长线 | 
| [31:29] | Some duct tape and an extension cord? | 管道胶带和延长线 | 
| [31:32] | Tape the cellphone to the top of the box and run a | 用胶带把手机绑到盒顶 | 
| [31:35] | Wire behind it, and put it in the gallery entrance. | 后面绑根电线 放在大门口 | 
| [31:37] | Do it now. I’m on my way. fi, you got explosives? | 快! 我在来的路上 菲 你有炸药吗 | 
| [31:40] | I’ll pretend you didn’t ask that. | 我会装没听到你的问题 | 
| [31:42] | I have to take a more direct approach with chandler. | 我要用更直接的方法会会钱德勒了 | 
| [31:43] | I like the sound of that. | 这句话我喜欢 | 
| [31:44] | Mike, you want me to come with you? | 要我一起去吗 | 
| [31:46] | Uh, no,I want you to get in touch with chandler’s hit man. | 不用 你去和钱德勒的杀手取得联络 | 
| [31:59] | It’s miles parker. where are you? | 我是迈尔斯·帕克 你在哪儿 | 
| [32:01] | I’m at the gallery. | 我在画廊 | 
| [32:02] | Are you all right? did they come after you? | 你还好吗 他们有没有跟着你 | 
| [32:03] | What are you talking about? listen, it’s over. | 你说什么呢? 听着 都结束了 | 
| [32:05] | I shredded some files at the office today. | 我今天在办公室粉碎了一些文件 | 
| [32:07] | Figured whoever’s behind this might go after them. | 这样能找出幕后黑手 | 
| [32:09] | I was right. | 我是正确的 | 
| [32:10] | Someone came in today using an employee security code. | 今天有人用员工证进了办公室 | 
| [32:14] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 | 
| [32:16] | You don’t get it. they tried to kill me. | 你不明白 他们是想杀我 | 
| [32:18] | You think the spy who’s | 你觉得这个卧底 | 
| [32:19] | Doing all of this would be stupid | 会蠢到在周末 | 
| [32:21] | Enough to come by your office and | 用职员证刷卡 | 
| [32:22] | Use a security code on the weekend? | 进你的办公室偷看文件 | 
| [32:24] | It’s a trap, chandler. | 这是个陷阱 钱德勒 | 
| [32:26] | Trap? what? | 陷阱 什么陷阱 | 
| [32:28] | If you want to take another breath on this earth, | 如果你还想呼吸地球上的空气 | 
| [32:30] | Do not go inside. | 千万别走进去 | 
| [32:31] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 | 
| [32:33] | There was a bomb wired to my front door. | 我家前门安了个炸弹 | 
| [32:34] | It was just dumb luck I saw | 我真TM走运 | 
| [32:35] | It through my living-room window. | 透过卧室的窗户被我看见了 | 
| [32:37] | You’re serious. | 你说真的 | 
| [32:38] | Do I look like I’m joking? | 你看我像开玩笑吗 | 
| [32:39] | There it is right there. | 就是这种 | 
| [32:41] | The top of the box is a detonator. | 盒子顶上是个雷管 | 
| [32:43] | It’s wired to the doors. | 和门相连 | 
| [32:44] | If you had gone inside, | 如果你刚才进去了 | 
| [32:45] | They’d be picking up little | 他们就可以在地上 | 
| [32:47] | Pieces of you from the gallery floor. | 捡你的尸体碎片了 | 
| [32:49] | Look, this is your last chance. | 听着 这是你的最后机会 | 
| [32:50] | You tell me what this guy is after, | 要不告诉我他们究竟要的是什么 | 
| [32:52] | Or I walk away and you handle this alone. | 要不我马上走 你自己搞定 | 
| [32:54] | It’s about a painting, all right? | 跟一幅画有关 | 
| [32:56] | I’m — I’m pretty sure it’s about a painting. | 我肯定是和一幅画有关 | 
| [32:58] | What painting? | 什么画 | 
| [33:00] | It’s called “the lady in white.” | 那副画叫”白衣夫人” | 
| [33:01] | I’ve been trying to move it on the black market. | 我曾经想在黑市把它出手 | 
| [33:02] | It’s worth $7 million. I think that’s what he wants. | 价值7百万美元 我猜他们就是要这个 | 
| [33:04] | Genius. | 真是天才 | 
| [33:05] | What do you think is cheaper for him | 你觉得对他来说哪个更值钱 | 
| [33:07] | — paying $7 million or having us killed?! | 7百万还是我们的小命 | 
| [33:09] | So what are we supposed to do? | 那我们该怎么办 | 
| [33:11] | We need to trade the painting for our lives. | 我们要用这幅画换回我们的命 | 
| [33:13] | Where is it? | 那副画在哪儿 | 
| [33:14] | Let’s just get out of here and we can figure this out. | 我们走先 再想办法 | 
| [33:19] | When you’re playing the spy hunter, | 当你正在玩抓卧底的游戏时 | 
| [33:21] | The goal is to get the target to trust you | 必须让目标对你深信不疑 | 
| [33:24] | Completely, to think of you as his only ally. | 把你当作唯一盟友 | 
| [33:38] | Convince him that he’s on the brink of disaster… | 让他相信他已处在危机边缘 | 
| [33:41] | Where’s that painting, chandler? | 钱德勒 画在哪儿 | 
| [33:43] | It’s at my house! it’s at my house! | 在我家 在我家 | 
| [33:46] | …and he’ll tell you whatever you want him to. | 然后他什么都会说出来了 | 
| [34:04] | Careful now. | 还是小心些吧 | 
| [34:06] | The last time I saw you, | 上次 我见你 | 
| [34:06] | You got your ass kicked by a girl smaller than her. | 被比她还瘦弱的小女生痛揍 | 
| [34:08] | You son of a bitch. | 你个狗婊子养的 | 
| [34:11] | God! now, now. | 听着 | 
| [34:13] | No need for name-calling. feel that? huh? | 你最好别骂人 知道了吗 | 
| [34:16] | Feel your thumb go snap, crackle, pop? | 感觉到拇指快要被拧断了吗 | 
| [34:18] | Okay, looky here. | 是这样的 | 
| [34:20] | This is what I didn’t put in your | 在你去上厕所的时候 | 
| [34:21] | Scotch when you went to take a leak. | 我没有把这东西放你酒里 | 
| [34:23] | That’s arsenic. | 这是砒霜 | 
| [34:25] | Who do you think gave that to me? | 你猜猜是谁派我来的 | 
| [34:26] | Who in the hell are you? | 你他妈到底是谁 | 
| [34:28] | My name is finley. | 我叫芬力 | 
| [34:29] | Now, Your buddy chandler hired | 听好 你的朋友钱德勒 | 
| [34:30] | Me and my partner to kill you. | 他雇了我和我的朋友来杀你 | 
| [34:32] | If the hotel security hadn’t come by, | 要不是刚有保安来的话 | 
| [34:34] | You’d be in a morgue right now. | 你现在就该进棺材了 | 
| [34:37] | Chandler? mm-hmm. | -钱德勒 -是啊 | 
| [34:38] | Something about selling a painting, | 说是什么卖画的事 | 
| [34:40] | Cutting you out of the deal. | 想把你做了 | 
| [34:42] | Anyway, I’m only getting $10,000 to hit you. | 反正 他派我来杀你 只给我1万 | 
| [34:44] | A lousy 10 g’s and that guy’s pocketing millions? | 他能赚百万却只给我这么点 | 
| [34:47] | And I said to myself, “that’s not fair.” | 我想这好像有点不公平吧 | 
| [34:50] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 | 
| [34:51] | I tell you where he’s off-loading the painting, | 告诉我他准备在哪儿交易这画 | 
| [34:54] | You cut me in on the action. | 利润算我一份 | 
| [34:56] | Of course, if not, we can go back to plan “a.” | 当然了 如果你不同意 那么就执行原先的计划 | 
| [34:58] | I mean, 10,000 bucks is better than nothing. hmm? | 1万块钱总比没有好吧 | 
| [35:00] | Yeah. | 行 | 
| [35:04] | Where is chandler? | 钱德勒在哪儿 | 
| [35:07] | You think he’s been here? | 他会在这儿吗 | 
| [35:09] | Hopefully, he thinks he killed you when the car blew. | 但愿他认为你已经死在你车里了 | 
| [35:11] | What, this — this “the lady in white”? | 什么 这就是”白衣夫人”吗 | 
| [35:13] | No, it’s underneath. give me a hand. | 不 在这后面 帮我一把 | 
| [35:17] | Here. | 这儿 | 
| [35:18] | Here it is. | 就是这个 | 
| [35:20] | So now we make a deal. how are we gonna find this guy? | 现在我们来谈谈 怎么找出这家伙 | 
| [35:24] | He’s already here. you? | -他已经来了 -你 | 
| [35:30] | That’s the thing about spies | 这就是间谍的真功夫 | 
| [35:32] | — you never know who they are. | 让你防不胜防 | 
| [35:38] | Sam, how’d it go with orr? | 萨姆 沃尔那边怎么样 | 
| [35:41] | He’ll be there any minute. | 他马上就到 | 
| [35:43] | You better get out of there, mikey. | 你赶紧离开吧 迈迈 | 
| [35:48] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 | 
| [35:49] | One of the problems with | 和别人合谋犯罪 | 
| [35:51] | Running a criminal conspiracy is that | 所需担心的事情之一 | 
| [35:53] | There’s no real way to avoid | 就是你没有任何办法 | 
| [35:54] | Trust issues with your co-workers. | 让同谋彻底信任你 | 
| [35:56] | Where’s the painting? | 画在哪儿 | 
| [35:58] | He — he took it. | 他拿走了 | 
| [35:59] | Yeah? who took it? | 是吗 谁拿走了 | 
| [36:00] | The spy! | 间谍 | 
| [36:02] | He was here and he took it, then he — he hit me. | 他把画拿走 还打了我 | 
| [36:04] | If you steal with a guy,he knows you’re a thief. | 如果你跟别人合谋偷窃 那么他就知道你是贼 | 
| [36:07] | The spy? the spy took it? | 间谍 间谍拿走了 | 
| [36:13] | You rip me off, you try to kill me, | 生意上你把我一脚踢开 还想干掉我 | 
| [36:14] | And you can’t come up with anything better than that? | 你现在居然还用这么烂的借口 | 
| [36:18] | I swear to god. please, I swear to you. | 我向上帝发誓 求你 我发誓 | 
| [36:19] | If you kill with him,he knows you’re a killer. | 如果你跟别人合谋杀人 那么他就知道你是杀人犯 | 
| [36:22] | Last chance. where is it?! | 最后问一次 画在哪儿 | 
| [36:25] | No, the spy — he took it! | 不 间谍拿走了 | 
| [36:26] | The spy! a spy took it! | 是间谍 被他拿走了 | 
| [36:30] | It’s a serious management issue. | 这是个严重的管理问题 | 
| [36:33] | Well, you don’t have to worry about chandler anymore. | 你不用再担心钱德勒了 | 
| [36:36] | His partner just got arrested | 他的朋友正把尸体扔进 | 
| [36:37] | Trying to dump his body in the miami river. | 迈阿密河的时候被捕了 | 
| [36:40] | I really don’t know how to thank you guys. | 我真不知道如何感谢你们 | 
| [36:42] | I brought some cash. | 我带了一些钱 | 
| [36:46] | Uh, melanie, I’m pretty sure you just lost your job, | 梅兰妮 我肯定你失业了 | 
| [36:50] | So… | 所以 | 
| [36:51] | My dad left most of his estate to an art school, | 我老爸把大部分的房地产留给了艺术学院 | 
| [36:53] | But he left me a little bit. | 但也给我留了点 | 
| [36:57] | Trust me, it’s cool. | 相信我 没事 | 
| [36:58] | And I’m not sure if you’re | 我也不确定你是否 | 
| [37:00] | Really into this sort of thing, but… | 喜欢这些东西 | 
| [37:04] | My dad painted this the year I was born. | 这是老爸在我出生那年画的 | 
| [37:07] | It’s always been one of my favorites. | 这是我的最爱之一 | 
| [37:09] | I want you to have it. | 送给你了 | 
| [37:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [37:17] | Thanks again. take care. | -再次感谢 -保重 | 
| [37:22] | Do me a favor? drop this off at the loft. | 帮我把这放到我家去 | 
| [37:24] | I have to go kidnap an explosives expert. | 我去绑架那位爆破专家 | 
| [37:27] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 | 
| [37:33] | The shotguns you requested? | 你们要的猎枪 | 
| [37:34] | Modified them myself. | 我自己校正的 | 
| [37:38] | Now, you’re sure you don’t want me to come up there, | 你们真的不需要我去那儿 | 
| [37:40] | Help you guys out, back you up? | 帮帮忙 壮壮胆么 | 
| [37:42] | We’re fine, seymour. | 不用 西摩 | 
| [37:43] | Godspeed. | 好运 | 
| [37:45] | Uh, those are — they’re loaded with the… | 那些枪里上膛的 | 
| [37:49] | Shells that I made specifically for this job. | 是我为这次任务特制的子弹呢 | 
| [38:05] | Favored by bomb squads, | 爆破队都很喜欢用的 | 
| [38:06] | Disrupter shells are a specially | 驱逐弹 其实是为猎枪 | 
| [38:09] | Designed shotgun round filled with water. | 特制的水弹 | 
| [38:13] | The blast can blow an | 它的冲击力 | 
| [38:14] | Explosive device apart without igniting it. | 可以在不引爆的前提下 分裂爆炸装置 | 
| [38:18] | The shells are only lethal up to about 6 feet. | 在6尺的距离内 这种子弹才致命 | 
| [38:21] | At 10 feet,they just hurt a lot. | 如果距离为10尺 那打着只是比较疼而已 | 
| [38:34] | Recognize me? | 认识我吗 | 
| [38:35] | Yeah. you’re the guy that lives over the club. | 你是住在俱乐部上面的 | 
| [38:38] | Listen, i-i work for hire. | 我只是受雇于人 | 
| [38:40] | It was nothing personal. | 并非与你有仇 | 
| [38:43] | You want some of this? huh? | 想尝尝这个吗 | 
| [38:45] | Because I made it special just for you. | 这是我特别为你打造的 | 
| [38:47] | Seymour, I don’t think we need that. | 西摩 这好像不用吧 | 
| [38:49] | What do you say, derek? | 你说呢 德瑞克 | 
| [38:50] | No. | 不 | 
| [38:54] | Answer my questions, | 回答我的问题 | 
| [38:55] | And I’ll get you and your | 我就让你和你的女朋友 | 
| [38:56] | Girlfriend out of the country. deal? | 离开美国 怎么样 | 
| [38:58] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [38:59] | Who hired you to kill me? I don’t know. | -是谁雇你杀我的 -我不知道 | 
| [39:02] | Okay, mike, look, I know you’re the professional here, | 迈克 我知道你比较职业 | 
| [39:05] | But I really think a little… | 但我觉得如果用一点 | 
| [39:06] | I-i-i never met the guy before! | 那人我以前从来没见过 | 
| [39:09] | He just gave me your address, and I did the job! | 他只是给了我一个地址 我就照办了 | 
| [39:11] | How did they pay you? | 他怎么付你钱 | 
| [39:14] | Transferred 100 grand to an account in the caymans. | 往我在开曼的帐户里汇10万 | 
| [39:17] | You have the account number? | 帐号码记得吗 | 
| [39:18] | Yeah. | 记得 | 
| [39:19] | 7 5 9 7-5-9… | |
| [39:22] | 7 5 9 7-5-9… | |
| [39:25] | 7 5 9 7-5-9… | |
| [39:27] | …5-1-6 — hold on. | -5 1 6 -等一下 | 
| [39:29] | Go ahead. | 说吧 | 
| [39:30] | 5 1 6 5-1-6… | |
| [39:32] | 5 1 6 …5-1-6… | |
| [39:36] | 3 0 0 3 …3-0-0-3. | |
| [39:38] | 3 0 0 3 …3-0-0-3. | |
| [39:40] | He had me memorize it. | 是他让我背出来的 | 
| [39:43] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这些 | 
| [39:45] | Seymour, you have any, uh, | 西摩 你有没有 | 
| [39:46] | Gun shipments heading out to suriname? | 要去苏里南的枪支运输船 | 
| [39:48] | Suriname? every other week. | 苏里南 每隔一周就有 | 
| [39:52] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 | 
| [39:53] | Suriname?! | 苏里南 | 
| [39:54] | Come on, man! | 算了吧 老兄 | 
| [39:56] | Out of the country. a deal’s a deal. | 送你出国 我们有协议的 | 
| [39:57] | It’s a beautiful place. | 那儿风光不错 | 
| [39:58] | I don’t even know where that is! | 我根本就不知道那地方在哪儿 | 
| [40:02] | That was quick. | 这么快 | 
| [40:04] | I got the account number used by | 我拿到了派他来杀我的人 | 
| [40:05] | The man who hired poole to kill me. | 他的帐户号码 | 
| [40:07] | I just need to turn it into a name. | 只需要查到他名字就行了 | 
| [40:09] | Hey, I’m sorry! I almost forgot. | 对不起 我差点忘了 | 
| [40:12] | Here. | 给 | 
| [40:14] | It’s a little — it’s a | 这是 是 | 
| [40:16] | Little something I had made for, | 我自己做的 | 
| [40:19] | Uh — well, | 呃 | 
| [40:20] | It’s in honor of our first operation together. | 用来纪念我们首次合作 | 
| [40:24] | Go on, open them. | 打开看看呀 | 
| [40:29] | Matching throwing daggers. | 配对的手里剑啊 | 
| [40:33] | That’s…very thoughtful of you, seymour. | 你太客气了 西摩 | 
| [40:37] | And if you look, the engraving there means “destiny.” | 你看 这刻着的字代表”命运” | 
| [40:42] | It’s a symbol of your bond. | 是你俩纽带的象征 | 
| [40:47] | Of our bond, actually. | 我们的纽带 | 
| [40:49] | I made one for myself, too. | 我也给自己做了一个 | 
| [40:57] | Well, I better get back, you know? | 我最好还是回去吧 | 
| [40:59] | Don’t want to leave jackass | 不能让那蠢驴单独 | 
| [41:01] | Alone too long with the captive. | 跟俘虏呆太久 | 
| [41:08] | Nice,kinda sweet. | 不错 挺好看 | 
| [41:11] | You know, the morning after we, uh — yeah. | -关于那天早上 -怎么 | 
| [41:17] | I brought you a spanish omelet, egg-white only, | 我给你带了个西班牙蛋卷 只有蛋白的 | 
| [41:21] | But you were gone. | 但你已经走了 | 
| [41:23] | My favorite. | 我最爱吃的 | 
| [41:26] | Maybe next time I’ll have to stay. | 也许下一次我会留下的 |