Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] my name is michael western 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:03] I used to be a spy until… 我曾经是间谍 直到…
[00:06] We got a burn notice on you. you’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通告 你入了黑名单
[00:08] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被炒 你就一无所有
[00:12] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作经历
[00:13] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们圈定的城市里
[00:16] Where am i? miami. 我在哪儿? 迈阿密
[00:19] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:22] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:25] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 好战的前女友…
[00:26] Should we shoot them? 干掉他们吧?
[00:28] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… 一个向FBI告发你的老朋友…
[00:30] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:33] …family, too… hey, is that your mom again? 还有家人… 又是你妈妈打的?
[00:35] …if you’re desperate. someone needs your help, michael. 如果你绝望的话 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:38] Bottom line — until you figure out who burned you, 最根本的是 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:41] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:54] Spies make great neighbors. 间谍是没话说的好邻居
[00:55] They’re polite, they keep the lawn trimmed, 他们彬彬有礼 门前草坪按时修剪
[00:58] And they never crank the music at night. 从不半夜大放音乐惊扰他人
[01:01] They don’t stand out 他们做事不出格
[01:01] because they don’t want to be found. 因为他们不想引人耳目
[01:03] So if you’re hunting for a covert operative, 如果你正在寻找一个隐秘的特工
[01:05] And all you’ve got to go on are 手上仅有的线索是
[01:07] the names of a few dozen suspects, 一大摞嫌疑人的名字
[01:08] You’re out of luck unless you know where to look. 除非知道从哪下手 否则就自认倒霉吧
[01:11] That’s bill johnson’s house. 这是比尔·强森的住处
[01:13] Yeah, that gets funnier every time. 是啊 又有好事干了
[01:15] So, mike, this is, what, the 10th bill we’ve looked at? 迈克 这家是我们找的第10个比尔了
[01:20] I need a break, man. 哥们 我要休息下
[01:21] -You made me buy you a beer after bill number 8. -yeah? -找了8号比尔后 你让我给你买了啤酒 -怎么说?
[01:24] So I’ll buy you another round if you do the honors. 如果你赏光查完这家 我再给你买啤酒
[01:27] Okay. deal. 好 成交啦
[01:32] Oh. oh, come on! 不是吧
[01:35] Okay, that’s two rounds, mike. 迈克 得两杯啤酒才行
[01:38] The garbage someone leaves on the curb can 在路边垃圾桶里掏垃圾
[01:40] Often tell you more than a face-to-face conversation. 往往能找到比面谈还要多的信息
[01:43] -Not a lot of junk mail. -well, that fits. -没多少广告邮件 -这点符合
[01:45] I had a hard time tracking this particular bill down. 为追踪这位比尔我可花了不少力气
[01:48] Keeps himself out of the system pretty good. 把自己藏匿得很好
[01:51] And he buys a lot of prunes. 这家伙买了好多西梅干
[01:52] Shredded documents in the trash used to be 过去 垃圾里有被粉碎的文件
[01:54] A strong indicator that someone had a secret. 是某人藏有秘密的有力证明
[01:57] But nowadays, 而现在
[01:57] Everybody and their mother shreds bills to 每个人包括他们的妈妈都用碎纸机
[02:00] prevent identity theft. 以防个人信息失窃
[02:07] Great. the guys lives with his mom. 好极了 这家伙和他妈妈一起住
[02:10] I ruined my khakis for nothing? 我的卡其裤就白白报废了?
[02:12] I think we found carla’s sniper. 我想我们找到卡拉的狙击手了
[02:14] Laundry bluing is a synthetic dye that dry cleaners use by 洗衣上蓝剂是干洗店常用的合成染料 他们用套管
[02:18] The thimble and covert operatives go through by the bottle. 上色 而秘密特工却整瓶使用
[02:21] It blots out secrets and works like a poor man’s dye pack, 用它来掩盖秘密 就像流浪汉在垃圾袋里
[02:24] Staining anyone who digs through your trash. 放个染色包 好让翻你东西的人都染得脏兮兮
[02:27] Wow, the guy’s pretty paranoid. 这家伙有够小心的
[02:29] They must be using him for something big. 组织一定有什么大计划让他经手
[02:31] Figure out what, I may get some leverage against carla. 知道不 我也许有对付卡拉的法子了
[02:34] I need to know everything there is to know about this bill. 想知道他们的秘密 只要了解这个比尔就行
[02:37] I’m on it, buddy. 哥们 包我身上
[02:55] Excuse me. 借过
[02:56] Hey, back of the line, pal. 退到线外 朋友
[02:58] I… 我…
[03:01] Larry. 赖里
[03:03] Uh, correct me if I’m wrong, but you’re dead. 没搞错的话 你不是死了吗
[03:05] Okay, you’re wrong. 好吧 你真错了
[03:07] Just don’t tell my ex-wife. 就别告诉我前妻就好
[03:08] LARRY UNDEAD SPY 赖里 死而复生的间谍
[03:11] Hey…aren’t you gonna invite me inside? 也不请我进去坐坐?
[03:15] Yeah, of course, yeah. just hold that for a sec. 当然了 替我拿一下
[03:21] Watch yourself because of the… 你自己小心点 因为…
[03:25] Michael, you think I would hurt you? 迈克尔 你认为我会找你麻烦?
[03:27] That hurts me. 真伤我的心啊
[03:29] Now, I always pat down guys 现在 对于那些阴魂不散的人
[03:32] who just show up who used to be dead. 我总要搜搜身
[03:34] Fine, fine. 好 好
[03:34] If you’re gonna frisk me, frisk me, 想搜我身 你搜啊
[03:36] Though that sweep on my inner right thigh was pretty half-assed. 不过摸到我右大腿内侧 可不太仔细哦
[03:39] What the hell are you doing here? 你他妈来这干什么
[03:41] Well, I missed working with you, man. 哥们 我想念和你共事的时光了
[03:43] Since i, uh, retired, I’ve been working freelance stuff. 自从我退休后 我就当起了自由工作者
[03:46] I’ve got more work than I can handle. 我接的活太多自己干不了
[03:48] I just got a gig here in miami. 我在迈阿密有个活
[03:49] I thought maybe you might be interested. 也许你会有兴趣
[03:51] You want me for a job? 你想要我为你工作?
[03:52] Yes. 没错
[03:54] I want to pay you a lot of money to kill a lady. 我给你一大笔钱 干掉一位女士
[04:07] Uh-huh. still a yogurt man, I see. 还是酸奶男啊
[04:10] Well, I guess some things haven’t changed. 我猜想你有些习惯还保留着
[04:12] And some things have. 有些就不一样了
[04:14] Yeah. 是的
[04:15] I heard you got burned. 听说你被入了黑名单
[04:17] That’s all, larry? 赖里 你就知道这些?
[04:19] You just heard? you sure about that? 你只是听说? 你确定吗?
[04:21] What? 啥
[04:23] You think maybe I had something to do with it? 你以为我掺了一脚?
[04:26] I know you’re angry, mike, 迈克 我知道你很恼火
[04:28] but you got to know who your friends are. 但你要搞清楚谁是你的朋友
[04:29] It wasn’t old lar who used you up and spit you out. 老赖我可不会利用你又把你出卖的
[04:33] It was the government. 这是政府干的
[04:34] It’s a little more complicated than that. 比那要更复杂一点吧
[04:35] Oh, please. come on. 得了吧
[04:37] You went off the reservation, kid — 小伙子 你破了行规
[04:40] unauthorized kills, selling secrets. 擅自杀人 出售情报
[04:42] I read the michael westen dossier 我读过那些流传出来的
[04:44] that’s floating around out there. 迈克尔·韦斯顿的档案
[04:46] You know what I thought? 你知道我怎么想?
[04:47] I thought, “finally. finally, he wakes up. 我想 这小朋友终于觉醒了
[04:50] Finally, the kid gets it.” 他终于开窍了
[04:52] They put us out there, 他们让我们出生入死
[04:55] tell us the end justifies the means, 告诉我们 这样不择手段最终是正义的
[04:56] And sooner or later, you believe them. 总有一天 你会相信他们
[04:58] “i’m a weapon, baby. 宝贝 我就是一件武器
[05:00] I don’t need some government aiming me. 我不需要政府对我指手画脚
[05:02] I put people down. I put some cash in my pocket. 我凭本事去杀人 挣我的辛苦钱
[05:04] So what?” 这又怎么样?
[05:05] Hey, I’m behind you on this, michael. believe that. 我挺你 迈克尔 相信这点
[05:08] Murder for hire — civilians. 受雇杀人 杀平民
[05:11] Don’t pretend you’re some kind of boy scout, michael. 迈克尔 别装什么正义童子军
[05:14] I know better. 我比你懂得多
[05:15] I don’t know about this thing. it’s a slippery slope. 我是不知道 搞不好就是悬崖峭壁
[05:18] Well, slippery slopes can be kind of fun — like water slides. 悬崖峭壁也有很多种 比如好玩的水上滑梯
[05:20] Just hear me out, okay? 听我说完 好不
[05:25] Jeannie anderson — she is our “dead-ee.” 基尼·安德森 她就是我们的准死人
[05:29] That’s my term. it’s trademarked. 这是我的说法 我的注册商标
[05:31] She looks dangerous. 她看起来很危险
[05:33] Hey, some people live. some people die, kid. 小孩 有人活就有人死
[05:35] Jeannie is a cancer nurse. 基尼是一位癌症护理员
[05:36] She married one of her rich patients. 她嫁给了她的一个有钱病人
[05:39] He got better. then he got sick again. 他好过一阵 现在又严重起来了
[05:41] Now he’s in a coma. but she is gonna die first. 现在他处于昏迷中 但那女人必须先死
[05:45] So, who doesn’t want her to have his money? 谁不想让她继承她丈夫的遗产?
[05:47] Oh, I can’t tell you that. 这我不能说
[05:49] All my deals are anonymous. everything is e-mail. 我所有的交易都是匿名的 统统是电子邮件
[05:51] -There’s no mess that way. -yeah, except for the killing. -这样就不会有差错 -除了杀她
[05:54] What — you need my help, lar? is that it? 你要我帮忙? 赖 是这样吗?
[05:57] Michael, I don’t need help killing someone. 迈克尔 我不需要你帮我杀人
[06:00] If I wanted this lady dead, she would be dead. 我要这女士死 她就是死人一个
[06:03] Now, the whole idea here is that 现在我要你
[06:05] you will do this one solo, and that way, 一个人搞定这女人 这样
[06:07] You can re-establish some kind of a trust with me. 你就对我重新建立些信心
[06:10] And if everything works out, 如果一切顺利
[06:13] well, maybe we can work together again… 那么有可能我们会再次联手..
[06:15] Make some money. 挣钱
[06:17] Come on. 就接下这活吧
[06:18] It’s not like you couldn’t use a little cash to buy some 难道你就不需要来点钱
[06:21] Of the luxuries in life like, hey, furniture, more protein. 买点像家具 蛋白质这样的奢侈品?
[06:26] This one pays 20 grand. 这个活我付你2万
[06:30] Work long enough in covert ops, 做地下特工时间久了
[06:32] And you’re bound to be offered some pretty nasty assignments. 总会碰到不光彩的任务
[06:36] When a bad job comes along, you have two choices, 当苦差事找上门 有两种选择
[06:38] And neither is very appealing. 而这两者都不咋样
[06:40] You can pass and watch the op go down or you 你可以放弃 让别人去做
[06:42] Can take the job and make sure the op gets blown. 也可以接下这活 然后自己搞砸它
[06:45] Make it $30,000. 我要3万
[06:50] Deal. 成交
[06:52] Go get ’em, killer. 就靠你了 杀手
[06:56] michael, i’m gonna tell you what I tell all my clients. 迈克尔 丑话说在前头 我对客户都这么说
[07:00] Keep your nose clean. 放警觉点
[07:02] If a cop comes within a mile of this… 要是让警察觉察到一点点…
[07:04] I kill everybody. 我会杀死所有人
[07:06] And you know me. 你懂我意思的
[07:08] I mean…everybody. 所有人
[07:31] Michael, I want you to meet 迈克尔 来见见
[07:34] my brilliant, adorable paramedic boyfriend, Campbell. 我杰出帅气的医护员男朋友坎布尔
[07:38] CAMPBELL FIONA’S BOYFRIEND 坎布尔 菲欧娜的男朋友
[07:41] Hey, it’s great to meet you, man. 伙计 很高兴见到你
[07:44] Fiona tells me you’re a soil scientist. 菲欧娜告诉我你是土壤学家
[07:47] Yes. yes, I love my dirt. 是的 我喜欢和泥巴为伍
[07:49] I’m sorry I called so early. if this is a bad time… 抱歉这么早打电话给你 如果打扰了…
[07:52] You didn’t wake us. 你没有吵醒我们
[07:53] We were already up. 我们已经醒了
[07:58] Campbell, would you mind excusing us just for a minute? 坎布尔 你不介意我们单独谈谈吧
[08:00] I have to talk with fiona about something. 我有事要和菲欧娜谈下
[08:02] It’s personal — a family thing. 私事 家庭事务
[08:05] Oh, yeah, yeah. no problem, no problem. 没问题 没问题
[08:06] I’ll just go order us up some breakfast. 我去叫一些早餐
[08:08] I don’t know about you, but I am starving. 我不知道你 但我快饿死了
[08:09] Mmm. I know you got to be starving, too. 你肯定也饿坏了吧
[08:11] You want some, uh, eggs, hon? over easy? 亲爱的 来点什么 鸡蛋 宝贝 单面煎熟?
[08:15] -Oh, don’t you just love him? -I’ve been hired to kill a woman. -他超讨人喜欢的吧 -有人雇我去杀一个女人
[08:18] -You’re changing the subject. -yes, but I’m serious. -别改话题 -我是认真的
[08:20] I don’t know who wants her dead. 不知道是谁想让她死
[08:22] I have to find out, and I need your help. 我得把那人找出来 需要你的帮助
[08:30] Fine. 好
[08:31] You owe me. 你欠我个人情
[08:39] How do you know this guy who hired you? 你怎么认识雇你的这个人的
[08:41] We worked together in the balkans — ’91, ’92. 91 92年 我们一起在巴尔干工作过
[08:43] It was a crazy time. 那是个疯狂的时代
[08:45] He seemed somewhat sane in comparison. 相比起来 他那时看起来还比较理智
[08:47] And now he kills for a living. 现在他杀人为生
[08:49] Yeah, he made some poor choices before his death. 在死之前 他做出错误的选择
[08:53] 15 people watched larry walk into an oil refinery right before it blew up. 15人看到赖里在炼油厂爆炸前 走了进去
[08:57] Apparently, it was his way of taking early retirement. 很显然 这就是他提早退休的办法
[09:00] Okay, that’s jeannie. 那就是基尼
[09:01] Larry says she splits her time between the hospital and the museum. 赖里说她把时间都花在医院和博物馆里
[09:05] They’re having a charity event here. 他们在这有一个慈善活动
[09:07] Doesn’t exactly sound like the kind of woman anyone should want dead. 不像那种招人恨到要杀她的女人啊
[09:10] Who’s bankrolling this? 谁出钱要干掉她?
[09:11] Well, that’s what we need to find out. 这就是我们要搞清楚的
[09:13] Then we blackmail them, make them pay larry to walk away. 然后敲诈他们 让他们给赖里钱让他走
[09:15] Jeannie lives. 基尼就能活下去
[09:18] I need to speak with jeannie alone, preferably someplace quiet. 我得找基尼单独谈谈 最好是安静点的地方
[09:22] Well, I can put you in the same room as her, 我能安排让你单独见她
[09:24] But I’m not telling her she’s been marked for death. 但我不会告诉她 她要被杀了
[09:26] That’s your job. 那是你的事
[09:27] Fair enough, but then you keep watch on her afterwards. 很好 但之后你必须时刻盯着她
[09:30] you trying to keep me away from campbell? 你是想分开我和坎贝尔吧
[09:33] Who? 谁
[09:35] What you’re doing with this event, it’s extraordinary. 为这次活动你的努力 真的太了不起了
[09:40] Oh, I don’t know. this charity stuff’s new to me. 没有啦 我刚接触慈善事业
[09:42] I spend so much time at the hospital. 花了太多时间在医院
[09:44] You need an outlet, you know? 知道吗 你得有个发泄的地方
[09:46] Would you give me your e-mail? 能给我你的电子邮箱吗
[09:49] I really want to get involved. 我真的想加入
[09:51] Oh, absolutely. we could — oh, my god. I’m so sorry. 当然 可以… 天哪 对不起
[09:57] Uh…no, don’t worry about it. 没事 别担心
[09:59] Um, excuse me just one second. 抱歉 失陪一会儿
[10:07] Jeannie? 基尼?
[10:10] Jeannie Dead-ee 基尼 准死者
[10:12] Aaah! no. shh! no, no. no, no. listen to me. listen to me. 不 不 听我说 听我说
[10:15] I’m not gonna hurt you. I’m not going to hurt you, okay? 我不会伤害你 不会伤害你
[10:18] I am a friend. I am a friend, all right? 我是你的朋友 朋友 好吗
[10:20] I can’t have somebody coming in here because you’re screaming, 我不想你的尖叫着把别人招来
[10:23] So I need you to keep quiet and listen to me. 所以需要你冷静地听我说
[10:25] Do you understand? 明白吗
[10:27] I’m gonna take my hand off your mouth, okay? 我要把手从你嘴上拿开了
[10:29] Don’t scream. okay. 千万别叫
[10:31] Who are you? 你是谁
[10:33] I’m michael. 我是迈克尔
[10:34] I’m here because someone was hired to kill you. 我来这是因为有人雇我杀你
[10:38] Who?! 谁
[10:40] Me. 我
[10:42] Okay, okay, but I’m not going to. 但我不会那样做
[10:44] All right? 好吗
[10:45] I’m on your side. 我站在你这边
[10:47] I don’t do that, you understand? 我不会那么做 明白吗
[10:50] I’m gonna take my hand off your mouth again. 我要把手从你嘴上再次拿开了
[10:54] Who hired you? 谁是雇主
[10:56] I don’t know. they stayed anonymous. 不知道 他们是匿名的
[10:59] I thought you might have some idea. 我想你可能多少心里有数
[11:02] Usually with a job like this… 通常类似的事情…
[11:04] …there’s not a lot of suspects. 应该没有几个嫌疑人
[11:07] W– who wants you dead? 谁想让你死
[11:10] Oh, god. I don’t know. 不知道
[11:14] Drew. 德鲁
[11:15] Who’s drew? 谁是德鲁
[11:17] He’s my husband’s son from his first marriage. 他是我丈夫与他前妻的儿子
[11:19] Oh, I can’t believe this. 真不敢相信
[11:22] He, uh — he was very, very angry when I got written into the will. 我被列入遗嘱他非常生气
[11:27] He thinks I’m some kind of gold digger. 他认为我就是个骗钱的
[11:29] Where is drew now? 现在德鲁在哪
[11:30] Uh, he might be at the house. 可能在家里
[11:31] He moved in when robert got sick. 罗伯特生病之后 他就搬来了
[11:33] What if I just give him the money? I don’t care. 如果我把钱给他呢 我不在乎
[11:37] No. you can’t tell drew that you know. 不 别告诉德鲁你知道了
[11:38] he might kill you himself. 他可能会亲自杀了你
[11:39] But what happens when I go to the cops? 要是报警会怎么样
[11:41] I have to go to the cops. 我得报警
[11:43] No, you can’t go to the cops, either. 不 你也不能报警
[11:45] The people who are involved in this — if they find out, 要是让这事背后的人知道了
[11:48] We’ll all be dead. 我们都会死的
[11:48] Trust me. 相信我
[11:50] -What do you expect me to do? -nothing. -你要我做什么 -什么都不用做
[11:52] I will handle this for you, okay? 我会替你处理
[11:55] Now, you met fiona just now, all right? 你刚刚见到菲欧娜了 对吧
[12:00] She is going to be an old friend from out of town. 说她是来自外地的老朋友
[12:02] She will stay with you for a couple of days. 她会陪你呆上几天
[12:04] She’ll keep an eye on you and on drew. 她会盯着你和德鲁的
[12:07] You have to trust me. it’s gonna be all right. 你得相信我 一切都会好起来
[12:20] Michael, I got some leftovers. 迈克尔 我带来点剩饭
[12:22] I thought maybe — hi, honey. 我想可能… 宝贝
[12:24] Oh, my god. michael, what happened to you? 天呀 迈克尔 这怎么回事
[12:27] -I’m fine, I’m fine. -no, you’re not fine. -没事 没事 -不 你有事
[12:29] Look, I’m fine. I just fell down at work, that’s all. 真的没事 就是干活时摔着了 就这样
[12:32] This, see? 就是这样 看到了
[12:33] See, this is the thing I cannot deal with, all right? 看到了 这就是我没法处理的
[12:36] This — this — this wall that you put up. 你在我俩之间竖起一道墙
[12:38] Do you have any idea how hard it is to have an 你知道像你这样对我遮遮掩掩
[12:41] Honest exchange with you when you’re withholding like this? 要跟你敞开心扉的交流有多难?
[12:45] You reading a book or something? 你看了什么书还是怎么了?
[12:47] I’m seeing a counselor, michael, 我在看心理医生 迈克尔
[12:48] And he’s pretty sure you’re the one who has the problems. 他非常确定是你有问题
[12:51] So you’re actually here, twisting my arm until I go to counseling? 所以你来这 扭我的胳膊 除非我也去咨询
[12:54] That’s honest. 有够诚实啊
[12:55] Besides, we tried counseling. 还有 我们去咨询过了
[12:57] You quit, remember? 你先不去的 记得吗
[12:59] Well, I want to try again. 好 我想再试试
[13:01] This new guy says the best place to facilitate a dialogue is in the home. 这回的心理医生说 沟通的最佳地点是在家里
[13:06] I made an appointment for tomorrow. 我预约好了明天
[13:09] If you’re not gonna do this for me, michael, 如果这你都不能为我做 迈克尔
[13:12] Then I don’t know what to say. 那我无话可说
[13:14] Fine. I will be there. 行 我去行了吧
[13:18] Great, then. 很好
[13:19] 1:00. 一点
[13:24] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[13:26] I’m late, but I come bearing gifts. 我迟到了 不过我带了好东西来
[13:29] That’s the military jacket on our favorite bill johnson. 这是我们喜欢的比尔·强森的从军资料
[13:31] Buddy of mine pulled it in exchange for some sam time. 我牺牲了自己的时间 跟我朋友换来的
[13:35] Not all my buddies are guys. 我的朋友可不都是男人
[13:37] Your methods, your business, sam. 用什么方法是你自己的事 萨姆
[13:39] So, it looks like our buddy bill had a hell of a career in the marines. 貌似我们的老伙计比尔在海军陆战队混得不错
[13:44] Big-deal sniper, awful busy during gulf 1, 王牌狙击手 第一次海湾战争中任务巨多
[13:46] And the fact that carla put a dragunov in this guy’s hands… 卡拉给他一把dragunov狙击枪这事
[13:49] Probably wasn’t a birthday present. 不可能是生日礼物那么简单
[13:51] Looks like he was dishonorably discharged. 上面说他不太光彩地被开除军籍了
[13:53] Yeah, right. 对
[13:54] The guy was a model marine. he was in for 20 years. 这家伙是模范陆战队员 服役20年
[13:56] I followed him for a little bit. 我稍微调查了他一下
[13:58] Sublets a room from the lady with the little yappy dog. 他从那个抱小狗的女人那里租了个房间
[14:00] -So that’s his landlady, not his mom. -we got to get a bug in there. -这么说那是女房东 不是他妈 -我们得在那装个窃听器
[14:03] -You want to go over there now and take a crack at it? -tomorrow. -你现在就过去搞? -明天吧
[14:05] Right now, I got to do a job… 现在 我得…
[14:07] With larry. 给赖里做事
[14:10] Larry? dead larry? 赖里 那个死了的赖里
[14:12] Oh, man! I hated that guy. 伙计 我以前就不喜欢那家伙
[14:14] He’s back. 他回来了
[14:16] Okay. I hate him, present tense. 好吧 我不喜欢他 现在时
[14:18] He’s a bad influence, mike. 他不是个好鸟 迈迈
[14:19] Don’t tell me you’re working with him. 别告诉我你跟他一起做事
[14:20] No, I’m not working with him. I’m working against him. 不是和他一起做事 而是跟他对着干
[14:23] Well, in that case, can I help? 这样啊 要我帮忙吗
[14:25] You have a lovely home. 你家真漂亮
[14:27] That’s the problem, isn’t it? 这就是问题所在 不是吗
[14:30] I mean, all this — whatever. 我是说 这些东西 无论什么
[14:32] I just wanted robert. 我要的只是罗伯特
[14:33] He was the strongest patient I ever had. 他是我病人中最强壮的一个
[14:36] That’s what got me. 这是他吸引我的地方
[14:38] And…then I had to watch it come back. 现在 我又要看着他旧病复发
[14:44] I just want to be there for him…to the end. 我只想陪着他… 到最后
[14:47] You will. 你会的
[14:52] How much longer before drew gets back? 德鲁还要多久回来
[14:55] Um…20 minutes? 大概20分钟
[14:59] He runs a restaurant that robert bought him, 他经营一个饭馆 罗伯特买给他的
[15:02] But he’s not much of a worker. 不过他并不用心经营
[15:04] So he usually comes home early, showers 所以通常他就很早回家洗澡
[15:06] and then goes out with friends. 然后再跟他的朋友们出去玩
[15:08] Give me a heads-up if you hear him. 看见他回来就跟我讲
[15:10] Okay. 好的
[15:17] This is disgusting. 真恶心
[15:21] Oh, come on, fi. it’s one garbage can. 加油 菲 只不过一个小垃圾桶罢了
[15:23] You’re getting off easy. trust me. 没什么大不了的 相信我
[15:25] Well, here’s something interesting. 找到个有趣的东西了
[15:27] Drew made a copy of jeannie’s datebook. 德鲁复印了基尼的记事本
[15:29] At least now we know how larry got his information. 至少现在我们就知道 赖里是怎么搞到消息的了
[15:32] Drew just pulled up! 德鲁的车开进来了!
[15:34] That’s my cue, gentlemen. 我有事了 先生们
[15:36] Michael, keep this line open. you owe me a new cellphone. 迈克尔 别挂机 你欠我个新手机
[15:39] I’m stashing this one. 我把我的手机藏在他房间了
[15:42] Yeah, whose saab is that out front? 外面是谁的萨博车
[15:44] Oh, I have a girlfriend in from out of town. 哦 我一个女朋友进城来了
[15:46] She’s just, uh, sleeping up in the guest room. 她…她刚刚上去客房睡了
[15:49] Hustle, fi. 快 菲
[15:49] If he catches you and it gets back to larry, 要是他看到你 让赖里知道
[15:51] The body count on this will go way up. 我们大伙都玩儿完
[15:58] Drew Entitled Punk 德鲁 公子哥流氓
[16:23] Hey, hey, roth. man, it’s drew. 嗨 嗨 洛斯 我是德鲁
[16:24] No, no, no. I’m straight. 不不不 我现在不用
[16:26] That last eight ball did me just fine. 昨晚那八个药丸 搞的我很爽
[16:28] I-i got a problem here. yeah, about that other thing. 我这儿出了点问题 对 另一件事
[16:30] I need you to make a few calls. the hit can’t go down here. 你帮我打几个电话吧 不能在这干了
[16:33] Yeah, she’s got some bitch staying with her. 对 有个贱人跟她在一起
[16:35] If those guys are planning on getting to her here, 如果他们打算来这儿干掉她的话
[16:37] You’re just gonna have to find another way, right? thanks. 大概得另外想想办法了 好吗 谢谢
[16:40] Mike, I don’t want to hurt your feelings, 迈克 我不想打击你
[16:42] But it sounds like you’re not the only person drew hired to kill jeannie. 但貌似你并不是德鲁雇佣的唯一一个杀手
[16:58] You hiding sam axe in here? 你把萨姆·艾克斯藏这儿了?
[16:59] You told him. 你告诉他了
[17:02] Wow. been a while. been a while. 哇 好久不见 好久不见啦
[17:07] And you look…great. 你看上去…真不错
[17:09] You, too, larry. very youthful. 你也是 赖里 很年轻
[17:11] Still drinking the blood of children? 还在喝小孩的血吗
[17:17] Well, I’m glad you called, kid. 很高兴你给我打电话
[17:19] Got an e-mail from our client. 我收到客户的一封电子邮件
[17:21] Seems jeannie has a houseguest. 好像基尼来了个住家访客
[17:24] Yeah, we got bigger problems than that, larry. 我们还有更大的麻烦 赖里
[17:26] It seems drew has double-booked the job. 德鲁好像雇了两伙人
[17:28] He put the word out through his coke dealer. 他跟他的毒贩子这么说的
[17:31] No. no. no! damn it! damn it! 不不不 该死 该死
[17:38] I’m not gonna get angry. I’m not gonna get angry. 我不生气 我不生气
[17:41] Just cool down, all right? 冷静点 好吗
[17:42] I feel a cleansing rash of heart attacks coming on. 我看该来个心脏病发作 干净痛快
[17:45] Larry, there’s no need to poison anybody. 赖里 没必要下毒
[17:47] Yes, there is. my name is in the mix. 不 必须的 这关系到我的名声
[17:50] There’s amateurs on this 业余的人掺和进这事
[17:51] gonna be cops all over it. 会把警察都招来的
[17:52] We need to start putting people in the ground. 我们得开始动手了
[17:54] Drew, dead. jeannie, dead. the houseguest, dead. 德鲁得死 基尼得死 那个访客也得死
[17:57] The coke dealer, anyone you hired, et cetera. 还有毒贩子 还有你雇来的人 等等
[18:00] That’s a lot of bodies. 那还得死不少呢
[18:01] Oh, come on. 拜托
[18:02] Are you gonna stand there, 难道你就这么站着
[18:04] And you’re gonna tell me that you don’t have the same impulse? 告诉我说 你根本没有同样的冲动?
[18:08] I know how you used to look at people 我知道当有人背叛我们时
[18:10] when they betrayed us, 当有人愚蠢的令我们失望时
[18:12] When their stupidity disappointed us. 你是怎样看他们的
[18:14] Come on! I know that look. 拜托 我知道你的表情
[18:17] And you know how easy this would be? 你知道这有多简单吗
[18:18] It’s not the smart play here. 这样做并不明智
[18:20] I’ll go to drew. I’ll tell him to call off the job. 我要去找德鲁 我去告诉他行动取消
[18:23] You know how convincing I can be. 你也知道我向来极具说服力
[18:25] The cops will never hear your name if jeannie lives, larry. 只要基尼不死 警察永远不会知道有你什么事 赖里
[18:30] Well, I guess the baby bird has got to leave the nest sometime. 看样子小鸟翅膀长硬了嘛
[18:34] Your call, kid. 随便你们
[18:38] But if being a softy turns around to bite you in the ass, 但是 万一到时候有了差错 被人反咬一口
[18:44] I will be here to say… 我就会说
[18:47] “told you so.” 我早跟你们说过了
[18:53] That’s our larry. 他还是我们的老赖里
[18:58] Covert operatives try to avoid assuming 秘密特工应尽可能避免
[19:01] Other people’s identities whenever possible. 以其他人的身份出现
[19:03] There’s just too many pitfalls when you’re dealing 因为当你碰到和你的新身份有关的人时
[19:05] With someone your new identity has corresponded with. 会有太多露马脚的可能
[19:07] What have they said? 他们说了什么
[19:09] What have they been told? what have they agreed to? 他们听到了什么 他们赞成什么
[19:11] Of course, 当然
[19:11] It helps if the person you’re deceiving is 如果你骗的那个人 正好特别怕你扮演的那个人
[19:13] Terrified of the person you’re pretending to be. 就比较容易了
[19:16] Sorry to interrupt, fellas, but I need to borrow this guy. 对不起打扰一下 伙计们 但我跟这家伙有点私事
[19:18] Who the hell are you? 你他妈是谁啊
[19:20] I’m drew’s friend. we met on the internet — facebook buddies. 我是德鲁的朋友 我们在网上见过 开心网上结识的朋友
[19:22] Uh, yeah. guys, just, uh… just give us a few minutes. 对 伙计们 请离开一会儿
[19:30] So, uh, so you’re — larry sizemore. 这么说 你是…赖里·塞兹莫
[19:34] I-i thought we were never gonna meet. 我还以为我们永远不会见面呢
[19:35] You made it very clear in your e-mails we were never gonna meet. 你在电子邮件里说的很清楚 我们永不见面
[19:38] I didn’t want to, kid, believe that. but you got sloppy. 我也不想这么做 孩子 但你坏事了
[19:40] S-sloppy? 坏…坏事
[19:42] No, no, no. I followed all of your instructions. 不不不 我全都是照着你的指示来做的啊
[19:44] No, you didn’t. 不 你没有
[19:45] You were one stupid, careless son of a bitch. 你个愚蠢没大脑的狗娘养的猪
[19:50] Wait. i-i don’t understand. no kidding. -等一下 我不明白 -我没跟你开玩笑
[19:54] I thought we had a deal, drew. 我以为我们说好了 德鲁
[19:58] I would do the job, and you would keep your nose clean. 我负责干活 你别惹麻烦
[20:00] I was. i-i-i did. 我没有惹事啊
[20:02] No, 不
[20:02] I don’t think you actually understand what “keep your nose clean” means. 我想你没弄懂 什么叫做”不惹麻烦”
[20:05] Because if you did, 你要是安分点
[20:06] You wouldn’t have told your coke dealer to hire other people to do my job. 就不会跟你的毒贩子讲 又另外雇个杀手
[20:13] What’s the rule, drew? no cops. 知道规矩吗 德鲁 不能扯上警察
[20:15] Well, I didn’t think that roth was gonna — what’s that? -呃 我觉得洛斯不会… -你说什么
[20:18] You didn’t think what? what?! 你觉得什么 什么
[20:20] You don’t think roth would ever get arrested for selling cocaine? 你觉得洛斯不可能因为卖可卡因而被捕吗
[20:23] What then, chucklehead?! 然后怎么办 蠢货
[20:26] He’s gonna flip! 他会招供的
[20:30] “i know a rich boy — he wants his stepmom dead.” “我认识个有钱人 他想要他后妈死”
[20:33] That’s conspiracy. 那完全是个阴谋
[20:36] And then we’re all in. what if we get rid of roth? -然后我们就完了 -要是把洛斯干掉呢
[20:38] No, if I’m killing anybody, I’m killing you. 不行 我不杀人 除非先杀你
[20:40] Some people live, and some people die. 有人活着 就有人死
[20:43] Which are you gonna be, drew? 你想做哪一种 德鲁
[20:45] There’s one way you live. you call off this hit. 你要想活命只有一条路 取消行动
[20:48] How many other people did you hire? i-i — two. -你一共雇了几个人 -两…两个
[20:50] You’re going to make two “i’m sorry, 那你得对两个人说 “对不起
[20:52] But I have to let you go” phone calls right now. 但行动得停止” 现在就给他们打电话
[20:56] I-i-i can’t. I don’t have time. I have to get ahold of roth. 不…不行 我没时间了 我得先找到洛斯
[20:58] Look, g-g-give me till 5:00. I’m coming back at 4:00. -宽限到5点吧 -我4点回来
[21:00] And when I come back, I want good news 等我回来 最好给我好消息
[21:03] or you’re my next dead-ee. 否则你就下个准死人
[21:10] And that’s why I like to say that trust is a bridge, 所以我喜欢说 信任是一座桥梁
[21:14] And it needs a strong foundation. 它需要坚实的基础
[21:17] And you can’t build a bridge 只有痛苦和害怕
[21:19] out of pain and fear, can you? 是造不了桥梁的 对吧
[21:21] Can you, michael? 对吗 迈克尔
[21:23] Uh, no, because that would make it, um… 对 因为那就会使它 呃…
[21:25] …structurally unsound. 结构不稳
[21:28] I’m detecting a lot of negativity in this room. 看来这里有人不太积极啊
[21:31] You see what I’m dealing with here. 现在知道我的处境了吧
[21:33] Now, that’s not helpful, either. not helpful. -这样也不行 -不行
[21:36] You both have to commit to this work. you owe it to each other. 你们得配合我 你们对彼此都该负责
[21:39] And I would like to remind you of that. 我想要提醒这一点
[21:42] So there’s something I want both of you to do for our next session. 那么 下一次治疗前 我希望你俩能共同做一件事
[21:46] Are you giving us homework? 你是要留家庭作业吗
[21:48] I prefer to call it “lifework.” 我更喜欢称之为 生活作业
[21:51] In fact, that’s the title of the book I’m writing. 事实上 这是我正在写的一本书的名字
[21:53] I would like each of you to make a list 请你们两位各自列一个清单
[21:57] Five things you’re grateful to the other person for. 你们彼此感激的五件事
[22:04] I think that’s a great idea. 真是个好主意
[22:07] Mom, do you still have dad’s old gas-company jacket? 妈 你还留着爸爸的旧煤气公司外套吗
[22:10] Probably not. I threw away most of his work stuff. 大概没有 我把他的大部分东西都扔了
[22:13] What do you need it for? I just do. -你要来干嘛 -就是需要
[22:15] Michael, you’re supposed to be honest with me. 迈克尔 你应该对我诚实
[22:18] What happened to the bridge? fine. -咱们的桥是怎么了 -好吧
[22:21] Uh, I need to get a shut-in 我得到一个女人的屋子里去
[22:22] and her yappy dog out of her house. 把她跟那只叽歪的狗请出来
[22:24] I was gonna tell her she had a gas leak. 我打算骗她说她家的煤气泄露了
[22:28] What about this exterminator uniform? 这个除虫公司制服怎么样
[22:34] Tell her you’re spraying her yard with 告诉她你在她家的院子里
[22:35] some toxic material, 喷洒了有毒物质
[22:37] And now her poor little puppy is gravely ill 这样她的小可怜狗就华丽的病倒了
[22:39] and has to go to the vet. 得去看兽医
[22:41] Yeah, you just send the bill to that address there, and, you know, 是的 你把帐单寄到了那边的地址
[22:45] We’ll pay for the visit. 我们就会过来造访
[22:47] I don’t understand how this could have happened 我不知道怎么会有这种事
[22:48] yeah, neither do i. 我也不知道
[22:50] It was a total accident, but I had to own up. 完全是个意外 但我得坦白承认
[22:52] Now, this stuff is toxic, this spill, and from what I hear of pets, 这个东西是有毒的 这种喷液 据我所知
[22:55] The little pads on the feet 宠物脚上的小肉垫…
[22:57] it just sucks it up like a straw. 会像吸管一样把它吸出来
[22:59] And you don’t want your little loved one 你也不希望你的小可爱
[23:01] Here to be paws up next to the water bowl, so… 用小瓜子趴在水碗边上吧
[23:04] Paco? yeah. -帕高 -是的
[23:05] Maybe you want to also have yourself checked out. 也许你自己也应该检查一下
[23:08] The vet will take very good care of both of you. 兽医会好好照顾你们俩的
[23:15] Grateful to mom list 1. Outfitted me with a cover ID 感谢妈妈的清单 1 帮我想出伪装身份
[23:23] You’re a wizard, mikey. 你真是个巫师 迈克尔
[23:25] I don’t know where you come up with this stuff. 真不知道你怎么想出这主意的
[24:03] Look what our friend was hiding in the wall. 瞧咱们的朋友把什么藏在墙里
[24:08] I guess carla talks to her sniper the same way she talks to you. 看来卡拉跟这个狙击手的联络方式 跟和你一样
[24:11] You know, she needs to freshen it up a little bit, 你知道 她也该活跃思路
[24:13] Try the jumble for a change. 改改花样
[24:15] Hey, lar, not a good time. what do you need? 老赖 现在不是时候 有什么事
[24:17] Just checking in. how are things? 只是随便问问 事情怎么样
[24:20] Things are good. 很好
[24:21] You don’t need to be checking in. 你没必要专门打个电话来问
[24:24] It’s under control. 一切尽在掌握
[24:25] Yeah, yeah, yeah. just listen. 好的 听着
[24:27] I want to repitch my idea, and in case you don’t remember 我再重申一次 万一你忘了
[24:31] the outline is,”let’s kill everyone.” 我们的行动纲领是”杀光他们”
[24:35] No need for that. not necessary. 没必要那么做 没必要
[24:37] I’m heading over to drew’s now, 我这就去德鲁那儿
[24:39] And he’s handing out pink slips as we speak. 估计现在他忙着通知他的杀手任务取消
[24:42] It’s under control. 一切尽在掌握
[24:43] I hope so, kid. I really do. 希望如此 孩子 真的
[24:48] Just checking in? 就问问这么简单
[24:49] He’s got a weird thing for you. 他对你的态度有点古怪
[24:52] That’s ’cause he doesn’t have any friends. 那是因为他没什么朋友
[24:54] That’s because he’s killed most of them, mike. 因为他把他多数朋友都干掉了 迈克
[25:06] When a pro plans an ambush, they capitalize on the element of surprise. 专业高手想打伏击 会尽量掌控所有的偶然因素
[25:10] They attack aggressively so their 他们采取发动有力进攻
[25:12] Opponent has to react from a place of weakness. 对手往往措手不及
[25:15] An amateur, on the other hand, is more likely to take a defensive posture, 相反 业余人士更注重防守
[25:19] Which means they are the one acting from a place of weakness. 这让他们在过招之前 弱项就已暴露无遗
[25:32] Hey, buddy, what are you doing back there? 伙计 你在那边干嘛
[25:33] i-i-i-i’m — I’m sorry, man. 我 我 我很抱歉
[25:35] What are you doing with a gun? 那你又为什么带着枪
[25:37] Well, you said that you were gonna kill me if I didn’t call off the hit. 你说如果我没有摆平 你就会杀了我
[25:39] You didn’t call off the hit? 难道你没有
[25:40] No, no. I tried. I tried to call off the hit. 我尽力了 我是想取消这次行动的
[25:43] But I got through to one guy, 我联系上了一个
[25:44] And then I couldn’t get through — and then the 但我没办法联络上另一个
[25:46] Other guy — but I know he’s gonna be killing her. 那个人 我知道他今天就会去杀她
[25:48] -Today? -yeah, i-i think it’s happening now. -就在今天 -对 没准现在已经…
[25:51] Now? what do you mean right now? 现在 你说现在是什么意思
[25:53] I-i-i called this one guy about jeannie. 我之前打电话问那人关于基尼的事
[25:55] He said it was gonna take him like two days to get it put together. 他说他要两天的时间来准备
[25:58] He told me that he was gonna get a dump truck, 他说打算找一辆自卸货车
[25:59] And he was gonna hit her when she was coming home. 在基尼回家的时候撞死她
[26:02] You’re gonna call her right now. 现在打给她
[26:03] You will call jeannie, and you warn her! 现在打给基尼 给她警告
[26:06] -I already tried! it didn’t go through! -so?! -我打了 但打不通 -为什么
[26:08] The guy put in a cell jammer in her car to block all of her calls. 那家伙给她车里装了个干涉器
[26:12] It’s too late, man. 太晚了 伙计
[26:13] Okay, your name’s not involved. 好吧 我没泄露你的名字
[26:15] The cops aren’t involved, either. 那些条子也不会知道的
[26:17] -I promise it’s just gonna look like an accident. -no cops? -我发誓会做得像个意外 -没有警察?
[26:19] Who do you think investigates fatal car crashes? 你觉得谁会来调查致死车祸?
[26:23] P-please. please. you can’t. 求 求你 不要
[26:26] No, I could. 不 我会
[26:27] You know how easy you’re making this for me, drew? 你知道这对我来说只是小菜一碟吗 德鲁
[26:31] Okay. I could run. just — just let me run. 好吧 我可以跑路 让我跑路
[26:34] Please let me run. please. please let me run. 放了我吧 我跑路
[26:38] Run. 最好别让我再见到你
[26:46] Cellphone jammers emit radio waves at 手机干涉装置会发射与普通手机
[26:48] The same frequency as commercial cellphones. 相同频率的电波
[26:52] They’re useful when you really want 当你想让某人与外界失去联系
[26:53] To make sure someone stays out of touch. 这玩意儿很管用
[26:57] The caller you are trying to reach is unavailable. 您所呼叫的用户暂时无法接通
[27:25] It doesn’t matter if you’re trying to take out a moped or a dump truck. 要阻拦助动车或是大货车其实都差不多
[27:30] Every vehicle has three areas of vulnerability 每种交通工具都有三个命门
[27:32] The driver, the engine,and the tires. 司机 引擎 和轮胎
[27:34] A can of paint across the windshield could blind the driver. 泼在挡风玻璃上的油漆 能让司机不辨方向
[27:38] A 50-millimeter cannon could kill the engine. 50毫米口径的小炮 可以搞定引擎
[27:41] But neither will guarantee the truck won’t swerve into oncoming traffic. 但二者都无法确保 车子不撞上迎面而来的车辆
[28:05] But if you force a vehicle’s front tires off the road, 但如果你有本事让车子的前轮离地
[28:09] You drastically diminish its maneuverability. 你就成功地解除了车辆的操作性
[28:12] That way, it can’t swerve. 这样 它就不能突然转向
[28:15] Of course, 当然
[28:15] Getting a dump truck’s tires off the ground is even more 要让大卡车前轮离地 这难度得翻番
[28:19] Difficult than it sounds — and a hell of a lot more dangerous. 危险系数同样加倍
[28:42] That’s right! come here you son of a bitch! 没错 你个狗娘养的
[29:02] I took care of it. you’re in the clear. 我来搞定 没你事了
[29:04] Drew is on the run, 德鲁已经跑路了
[29:05] And there aren’t any homicide detectives looking for a guy named larry. 不会有什么凶案组的警探来找叫赖利的人了
[29:09] You know the last guy who cost me a bunch of 上一个浪费我大把钱的杀手
[29:12] Money didn’t tell me about it with a smile on his face. 可不是这么开心地向我报告
[29:15] Lar, you’re looking at it all wrong. 老赖 情况不是这样的
[29:17] I didn’t cost you a bunch of money. 我可一分钱都没花你的
[29:19] I saved you a lot of hassle. 还帮你解决了大麻烦
[29:20] This way, you’re not gonna have to kill four or five people. 这样 你也就可以少杀四 五个人了
[29:23] Four or five people — what’s that? 四 五个 怎么说?
[29:25] Well, that is something. 你自己明白
[29:26] If you say so, michael. 要这么说的话 迈克尔
[29:28] But a dump truck. wow. I wish I’d seen that. 自卸卡车 真希望我亲眼看到
[29:31] I mean, I got to tell you, kid, I’m a fan. 我不得不说 孩子 我是你的粉丝了
[29:34] Well, you were always very supportive. thanks. 你一直都很支持我 谢了
[29:36] Well, who knows? 但谁知道
[29:38] Maybe we’ll get another chance to work together again some day. 没准哪天我们又有机会合作呢
[29:40] Yeah, maybe not. could’ve been great. -也许不行 -但那一定很棒
[29:43] Well, I got to go. got another gig. 我得走了 还有别的买卖
[29:46] Got to shuffle off to buffalo. 还得赶去布法罗
[29:49] -See you around, kid. -I’ll see you, larry. -再见 孩子 -再见 赖里
[30:00] Listen to this, mike. your sniper just made a call. 听着 迈克 你的狙击手刚打了个电话
[30:03] Saturday. I’ll be there at 1500. 周六 我会赶到1500号
[30:05] When are you going to give me the name of the target? 什么时候把目标的名字给我
[30:08] And this is it, right — no more games? 就这样了 没别的花样了?
[30:10] I get my pension back? 我就能拿回我的养老金?
[30:12] This sounds like another play from carla’s 听起来就像卡拉的另一出戏
[30:14] “do what we say or we’ll ruin your life” playbook. 照我说的错 否则就毁了你的人生
[30:17] At least she’s consistent. 至少她始终如一
[30:19] Sounds like bill johnson’s got a date. 听起来比尔·强森有个约会
[30:21] I guess I do, too. 猜我也有一个
[30:29] Drew, for your sake, I hope you’re calling me from someplace far. 为你好 希望你是在很远的地方打给我的 德鲁
[30:34] Yeah, yeah. i-i’m really sorry, man. 抱歉 真的很抱歉 兄弟
[30:36] I tried. I tried. I did. I tried to go away. 我尽力 尽力了 我尽力走得远远的
[30:38] I swear. but this guy showed up. 我发誓 但那家伙突然出现了
[30:40] He — he just showed up and told me that the job was on. 他就这么冒出来 说行动还要继续
[30:43] -I tried to tell him… -drew, slow down. slow down. -我想告诉他… -慢点 德鲁 慢点
[30:45] Okay. all right. 好的
[30:47] This guy — he knew I wanted jeannie killed. 这家伙 他知道我一直想基尼死
[30:51] I tried to tell him the job was off. 我告诉他 行动取消了
[30:52] He said it’s still on. 但他说还得干下去
[30:54] -He told me I have to pay him. otherwise… -guy? what guy? -他还说我必须得付钱给他 否则… -他是谁
[30:58] He — he’s tall. he’s — he’s an older guy. 他很高 年纪比较大
[31:02] He said his name’s michael westen. 他说他叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[31:10] We’re adding four more, but there could be a possibility of six or eight. 我们又加了四个 但可能需要六到八个
[31:15] I’m not really… 我不是很…
[31:18] Excuse me a moment. 我失陪一会
[31:20] But you said it was over. 你说已经结束了
[31:22] We had one slip through the cracks. 我们漏掉了一个人
[31:24] Who? 谁
[31:26] It’s complicated. 这说起来很复杂
[31:28] I have to admit that it’s pretty exhausting. 我不得不说 这事让我很疲倦
[31:31] I know, but at least we know who’s coming this time. 我知道 但至少这次我们清楚对手是谁
[31:34] You still have that charity lunch today. 你继续进行今天的慈善午餐活动
[31:35] You’re gonna go to it. 照常参加
[31:37] Fi will explain what you have to do. 具体的细节菲会给你解释
[31:40] It’ll be a little out of your comfort zone, but we’ll keep you safe, okay? 也许会让你没安全感 但我们会保证你的安全 行吗
[31:44] Okay. 好吧
[31:52] Hey, mike, come on. you want to lock this? 迈克 算了吧 你真打算在这儿做窝了
[31:55] That sociopath is still out there. 那个反社会分子还逍遥法外呢
[31:57] Larry won’t come after me. 赖里不会追杀我的
[31:59] He thinks we’re brothers in arms or something. 他认为我们是兄弟 或是别的什么
[32:01] I don’t know, man. 我不清楚 伙计
[32:03] He used your name. I think you pissed him off. 他用你的名字 我认为你气坏他了
[32:06] No, that was just his way of saying, “hands off my operation. 不 那只是他所谓的 “别插手我的事”
[32:10] Sit this one out.” 不要多事
[32:11] Hey, you were right about how larry’s coming after jeannie. 关于赖里追踪基尼 你的直觉很棒
[32:14] Drugstore across the street from his hotel had a little fire last night. 他旅馆对面的药店昨晚发生了一起小火灾
[32:18] Enough to mask him swiping something nasty, I’m sure. 我确信 足以掩饰他的一些小偷小摸了
[32:21] -He always did like his poisons. -yeah. -他最喜欢用毒 -对
[32:23] Any guesses on when or where he’s gonna make his next move? 他下一步计划是何时何地 你有数吗?
[32:26] Drew was told to have his money ready by 1:00. 他让德鲁在1:00前把钱准备好
[32:28] The poison plus the time… 准备毒药再加拿钱的时间…
[32:31] Larry’s going to jeannie’s lunch. 赖里打算在基尼的午餐上动手
[32:33] After she’s dead, drew brings larry the money, 她一死 德鲁正好付钱给他
[32:37] And that’s when you’re gonna… 到时你就会…
[32:39] Look, you want me to do it? 要我来干吗
[32:41] No. 不
[32:45] It should be me. 该我上
[32:50] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 对 对
[32:51] Michael westen’s a real dangerous man. 迈克尔·韦斯顿是个真正的危险分子
[32:53] I don’t need you to read me his file. we go way back. 他的档案不用你念给我听 言归正传
[32:56] -So — so this is gonna work out? -oh, sure. -你会解决这事吗 -当然
[32:58] Just not for you, ’cause when you pay him, you’re dead. 但不是为你 因为你付钱就会死
[33:00] Why — why would he kill me? 为什么他要杀我
[33:01] You’ve seen his face. 你见过他的脸了
[33:03] Wait. well, then, i-i’ll run. 等等 好吧 那我跑路
[33:04] Yeah, you should run, 是啊 你是该跑路
[33:05] But you should make damn sure 不过在你跑之前
[33:07] Michael westen is dead before you do that. 你死活得确保看到迈克尔·韦斯顿的尸体
[33:09] How? by serving him up for me. -我怎么做 -你帮我引出他
[33:11] You’re paying him today, right? 你今天要去给他钱 对吗
[33:13] I just need to know where. 我要知道地点
[33:14] He — he said he was gonna direct me to the hand-off. 他说会告诉我指定的交付地点
[33:18] Once the jobs done — he said, “just be in your car with the money 事成之后 他说 带着钱坐车里
[33:21] in the gables, ready to go.” 在三角墙那边等着 随时准备出发
[33:22] He’s doing it walking distance from the hit. 那儿肯定里行动地点不远
[33:24] Oh, that is nice. okay. 很不错啊 好
[33:25] This is what we’re gonna do. 听着 你就这么办
[33:27] You will go where he says, you will give him your cash, 你去他指定的地方 把钱交给他
[33:30] And then you will hit the deck when the bullets start flying. 在我开枪之前迅速趴在地上
[33:33] Once michael’s dead, then you can run, and, drew, if you ever come back, 迈克尔死了之后 你就逃吧 还有德鲁 如果你敢回来
[33:38] I will find you. 我会找上门的
[33:40] I won’t. 我不会的
[33:41] Good. good. 很好
[33:43] Because you’ve seen my face, and I don’t like you. 因为你看见过我的脸了 我不喜欢你
[33:54] Well, aside from a few really hideous dresses, 除了一些糟糕透顶的穿着之外
[33:57] There’s not much to be scared of in here yet. 这儿也没什么可怕的
[34:00] He’s got to be around there somewhere, fi. 他肯定在附近 菲
[34:03] He’s tall, dyes his hair, face like a ferret. 高个子 染过发 脸像白鼬一样
[34:08] Where did the man in black come from? 那个黑衣人是从哪儿冒出来的
[34:10] Wait a minute. you’ve got him? 等等 你看到他了?
[34:12] He’s good. he came out of nowhere. 他很不赖 悄无声息地冒出来了
[34:14] Good-looking, too. 长的也还不错
[34:17] Yeah, he’s all right, I guess. he’s no campbell, though. 是啊 差不多吧 不过他可比不上坎布尔
[34:20] Who is? 谁比得上
[34:21] He’s the only boyfriend I’ve ever had 他是我约会过的唯一一个
[34:22] who comes with his own ambulance. 开着自己救护车来接我的男朋友
[34:29] Larry just sprayed jeannie’s fork with something. 赖里刚往基尼的叉子上喷了点东西
[34:32] Wait. wait. that’s probably atropine. 等等 有可能是阿托品(毒性很强)
[34:34] You might want to tell jeannie she’s about to have a heart attack. 你应该去告诉基尼等会儿假装发心脏病
[34:40] Lunchtime. got to go. 午餐时间 我走了
[34:41] Hey, fi. 菲
[34:42] Don’t be a hero here, all right? 别逞英雄 好吗
[34:44] You got a problem, you let me know. 有什么问题 都告诉我
[34:48] You a soil scientist, too? 你也是土壤学家吗
[34:51] Oh, yeah. big time. 是啊 好时光啊
[35:13] Take a couple of bites. 吃几口东西
[35:16] Excuse yourself to the bathroom. 然后去洗手间
[35:18] I’ll follow and discover your body and call 911. 我会跟着你过去 假装发现你躺倒在地上然后拨911
[35:22] Bbbon appit. 祝好胃口
[35:45] Excuse me. 不好意思
[35:48] Aah! oh, my god! jeannie! 上帝啊 基尼
[35:53] Staging a fake death in a believable 在预算紧张的情况下
[35:55] Emergency response is almost impossible on a budget. 想伪造一起救护应急反应几乎是不可能的事情
[35:58] One lone ambulance isn’t going to sell it. 光是一辆救护车是不够使人信服的
[36:04] So unless you happen to have a fleet of fire-and-rescue vehicles, 所以除非你正好有一队救火救护车辆
[36:08] Uniforms, and a dozen actors you trust 很多穿制服的和一批可以信任的演员
[36:11] you really do have to call 911. 那你还真得拨911
[36:13] You just have to have called your people first. 只是你必须先给自己人打电话
[36:17] Hold on, jeannie! hold on! 坚持住 基尼 坚持住
[36:19] How did you guys get here so fast?! 你们怎么这么快就到了
[36:21] We’re losing her! 她快不行了
[36:31] You were fantastic. 你真是太棒了
[36:33] Why do you seem to be so relaxed? never again. 你怎么看上去像没事一样 我再也不干了
[36:36] Hey, jeannie, how you doing? well, I’m alive. -基尼 你怎么样 -我还活着
[36:38] Well, that’s good, right? yeah. -那还不错 对吗 -对
[36:40] Where to, sam? anywhere you want, buddy. -去哪里 萨姆 -你想去哪儿都行
[36:44] Hang on. 坐稳
[36:51] All right. I’m pulling in. I don’t see you. 我要开进来了 但我看不到你
[36:53] That’s the point, but I see you. 这就对了 我能看见你就行
[36:56] Now hang up, get out of the car, leave the money in the trunk, 电话别挂 从车里出来 把钱留在后备箱
[37:01] And make him come to it. 让他来拿
[37:03] Spend a career in covert ops, and you’re going to know some bad people. 长期做秘密特工 你总会遇到一些坏人
[37:07] You’ll work with them, you’ll live with them, 你会和他们一起工作 一起生活
[37:09] You might even trust your life to them. 甚至你也会把命交给他们
[37:11] But none of that makes them your friend. it can’t. 但你们不可能成为朋友 绝对不行
[37:14] Because one day, you might have to end them. 因为某天 你可能会结果了他们
[37:17] Over here, kid. 来这边 小子
[37:19] Jesus, kid, put your hands down. 老天 小子 把手放下来
[37:28] Okay, how you want to do this? 好吧 你想怎么干
[37:29] You give me the money. then I have the money. 你把钱给我 我得到钱
[37:32] It’s in the trunk. 在后备箱里
[37:34] Good. go get it. and pick up the pace. 很好 去拿过来 速度快点
[37:37] I’m in a hurry. I just killed a lady in there. 我赶时间 我刚杀掉一个女人
[37:40] No, no, no, no, drew. make him come out in the open. 不对不对 让他暴露出来
[37:48] What are you doing? 你想干嘛
[37:50] D-don’t you want the money? 你不是要钱吗
[37:53] Who are you looking for? 你在看谁啊
[37:55] Oh, you brought a friend. 哦 你带来了个朋友
[38:06] Do you think he’ll shoot you? ’cause I would shoot you. 你觉得他会开枪吗 是我的话肯定开
[38:30] Yeah, larry? 干嘛 赖里
[38:32] Not bad for an old man, huh? 我这个老家伙还不错吧
[38:35] Two andersons, one day. 一天干掉两个
[38:43] Or was it just one? 或者说之是一个
[38:45] You got what you wanted. leave it alone. 钱已经到手了 别管了
[38:48] She is alive. that is beautiful, beautiful. 她还活着 漂亮 太漂亮了
[38:50] You know, kid, that’s really good work — really, really good work. 小子 这事干得不错啊
[39:00] Time for you to shuffle off to buffalo, lar. 你可以赶去布法罗了 老赖
[39:03] Shuffle off to buffalo and never come back. 去了之后就别再回来
[39:05] Yeah, nice, nice. 是啊 好的好的
[39:06] The cops will be all after me, won’t they? 警察就会跟在我屁股后面的 对吧
[39:08] Well, I better get going. but I got just one thing to say. 我最好开溜了 不过我还有一句话要问你
[39:10] You knew that kid was dead anyway. 你知道那小子死定了
[39:13] Why didn’t you take the shot? 你干嘛不开枪
[39:16] I didn’t have it. 我没瞄准
[39:18] No. that’s not it. 不 不是这样的
[39:21] Let’s face it. 面对现实吧
[39:23] You couldn’t bring yourself to shoot your old friend. 你不会开枪打老朋友
[39:27] Hey, kid… 小子
[39:29] Some people live. 有人活
[39:31] Some people die. 就有人死
[39:32] See you around. 后会有期了
[39:44] And the last thing I’m grateful mom 我最后一项感激的内容是
[39:47] Is that you gave me your great eyesight. 你给了我完美的视力 妈妈
[39:50] I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been working, and I just — jesus, -我记不清有多少次 我在工作的时候… -天呐
[39:53] Michael. 迈克尔
[39:54] Vision? are you serious? 视力? 开玩笑吗?
[39:57] What, you couldn’t come up with five real things? 你连5件真实的东西都想不出来吗
[40:00] I-i did. I did. 我想出来了
[40:01] He doesn’t even think I ever did five things for him — in his life. 他觉得在他的一生中 我为他做过的事情都不到5件
[40:05] I was a terrible mother. no wonder you ran away. 我是个糟糕的母亲 怪不得你逃走了
[40:08] You ran away? no, I didn’t. -你离家出走了? -我没有
[40:11] I joined the military when I was 17. my dad signed a form. 我17岁的时候参军了 我爸爸签的表
[40:14] He couldn’t wait to get me out of the house. 他一心想把我赶出家门
[40:16] I signed the form. 是我签的表格
[40:17] I forged his name. 我假冒了他的签名
[40:20] He would never let you go to the military, michael. 他才不会去让你参军呢 迈克尔
[40:22] Why didn’t you tell me? 你干嘛不告诉我
[40:24] Because I didn’t want to take away the one 因为这是你唯一感激你父亲的事情
[40:27] Thing that you were grateful to your father for. 我不想打破它
[40:29] I would have if I’d known my list was so short. 如果我知道你连这份单子都写不完的话我早告诉你了
[40:32] You forged dad’s name? why? 你假冒爸爸的签名 为什么
[40:35] Because I knew 因为我知道
[40:36] if you didn’t leave, you’d end up in jail… 如果你不去的话 你最后肯定会去坐牢
[40:39] or worse. 或者更糟
[40:43] There’s always been a part of you, michael. 在你身上一直有一种特质
[40:46] Maybe it’s from your father. I don’t know. 大概是从你爸爸那里继承的 我也不知道
[40:50] You could have turned out different. 你可以完全不一样的
[40:52] I let you go because you needed to focus on something good. 我让你去参军 因为你需要把思想集中在好的方面
[41:00] This is what I’ve been talking about. 这就对了嘛
[41:02] You’ve crossed the bridge. 你把桥梁打通了
[41:04] Oh, get out of my house! get out of the house! -从这儿出去 -从这儿出去
[41:08] Mom… 妈妈
[41:12] …thank you. 谢谢
[41:31] 1500. this has got to be the place. 1500号 应该就是这里
[41:47] Bill Johnson Sniper 比尔·强森 狙击手
[41:51] Wow, he looks grumpier than you do when you’re going to meet with carla. 他看上去比你去见卡拉的时候 还要凶神恶煞
[41:55] Well, she hasn’t had me kill anyone yet. mm. 她还没让我去杀人呢
[41:57] Black-bag missions are often broken into separate parts. “黑包”任务通常是分为几个部分的
[42:01] Operatives are given discreet tasks to ensure secrecy. 探员被安排各种工作来保卫安全
[42:05] Sam, the badge. 萨姆 看那通行章
[42:06] They’re like jigsaw pieces, 它们就像拼图的碎块
[42:08] And you never know if any of the ones 你不会知道你拿到的碎片
[42:10] You’re given are from the same puzzle. 是哪个拼图上的
[42:11] But if you can get your hands on a corner piece, 但如果你拿到了边角的那一块
[42:14] The part where the puzzle starts to take shape… 那就是开始组成拼图的第一块碎片
[42:17] …sometimes you realize all your pieces fit together. 也许某个时间你会发现 所有的拼图都有联系
[42:20] It’s the same one carla had me forge. 这和卡拉让我假造的那张一样
[42:23] Damn, mike — the badge, the rifle. 妈的 迈克 通行章 狙击枪
[42:25] Carla’s turned you into this sniper’s personal shopper. 卡拉把你当作那狙击手的私人购货员了
[42:28] Everything I’ve done has been tactical support for one big op. 我干的一切只是某个大行动的铺垫
[42:33] I think I know how to find out what she’s planning. 我想我有办法知道她的计划了
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme