Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] my name is michael western 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:03] I used to be a spy until… 我曾经是间谍 直到…
[00:06] We got a burn notice on you. you’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通告 你入了黑名单
[00:09] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被炒 你就一无所有
[00:11] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作经历
[00:14] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们圈定的城市里
[00:16] Where am i? miami. 我在哪儿? 迈阿密
[00:18] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:21] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:24] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 好战的前女友…
[00:26] Should we shoot them? 干掉他们吧?
[00:27] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… 一个向FBI告发你的老朋友…
[00:30] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:32] …family, too… hey, is that your mom again? 还有家人… 又是你妈妈打的?
[00:35] …if you’re desperate. someone needs your help, michael. 如果你绝望的话 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:37] Bottom line — until you figure out who burned you, 底线是 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:41] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:48] Your arms-dealer friend 你那军火商朋友
[00:50] Couldn’t just meet us at the cafe? carlito? 就不能约在咖啡馆吗 科利多?
[00:51] He wanted to meet here. 他就是要在这儿
[00:53] I bought an assault rifle from him last year. 去年我从他那买了把突击步枪
[00:55] He doesn’t know you. 他不认识你
[00:56] Seymour has trust issues. 西摩有信任危机
[00:58] I don’t want to date him, fi. 菲 我又不是和他去约会
[00:59] I just want to find out what the people who burned me 我只想找出炒我鱿鱼的家伙
[01:02] Are doing with a russian sniper rifle. 和那俄罗斯狙击步枪有什么关系
[01:04] And seymour’s the perfect guy to track it down. 西摩是找出他们关联的关键人物
[01:06] He’s just a little…eccentric. 他就是有点怪癖
[01:14] When you work with people, 当你和别人共事时
[01:16] You want to know everything about them — 你总想掌握他们的一切情报
[01:18] Their history, their associates, 他们的过去 人脉关系
[01:20] Who’s contacting them. 他们正在联系谁
[01:22] That seymour? 西摩的短信?
[01:24] That — that seymour? 西摩发来短信了?
[01:26] Oh, no. this guy I met. 不是 是个帅哥
[01:28] He just asked me out. 他刚约我出去玩
[01:30] Although sometimes there are details you’d rather not know. 尽管有些细节 你宁愿不知道
[01:40] Fiona, baby, good to see you. 菲欧娜小宝贝 很高兴见到你
[01:44] Michael, right? 是迈克尔 对吧?
[01:46] Hey, man. heard a lot about you. 伙计 久闻大名
[01:48] Seymour Arms Dealer 西摩 军火商
[01:51] Come on. we’re going for a walk. 来 一起散会儿步
[01:54] Fiona, keep jackass company. 菲欧娜 麻烦你陪陪那个傻瓜
[01:57] He’ll like you. he’s attracted to shiny objects. 他会拜倒在你裙下的 这家伙就喜欢靓女
[02:01] So, fi tells me you want a gun. 菲告诉我你想要把枪
[02:04] Rifle, actually. 确切说 是步枪
[02:05] Well, I got plenty. what do you need? 这东西我有很多 你要啥型号
[02:07] I got semi, automatic, european. 我有半自动 自动 欧洲产的
[02:08] I need a dragunov, actually. 确切的说 我要德拉克诺夫狙击步枪
[02:10] Wow. yeah. nice gun. 好枪
[02:11] Of course, there are not too many of them floating around. 当然这货市面上可不多啊
[02:14] How about a nice romanian psl? 罗马尼亚psl狙击步枪怎么样
[02:15] No, I’m not looking to buy, seymour — 不 西摩我不是要买…
[02:17] Hold that thought. hold that thought. 考虑下 考虑下
[02:19] I got some business I got to attend to here. 有笔生意我要先照顾下
[02:20] Don’t tell me. don’t tell me. 不要说 不要说出来
[02:23] Vladimir, right? 是瓦迪米尔 对吧
[02:25] Pavel. 我是帕弗
[02:26] Anyway, you got my money? 不管怎样 我的钱呢
[02:31] I got to count it first. 我得先点点
[02:41] So, what? 这算什么
[02:42] They don’t teach arithmetic in the ukraine? 你们乌克兰不教算数的
[02:44] We’re bulgarian. 我们是保加利亚人
[02:46] I don’t even know what you just said. 我不知道你讲什么鸟语
[02:48] The deal was 100 grand, okay? not 50. 说好10万美金 不是5万
[02:50] Are you trying to rip me off? 你想敲我竹杠
[02:52] Nobody rips me off. 没人敢敲我竹杠
[02:58] Wow. fiona said you were a bad-ass. 菲欧娜告诉我过你不是吃素的
[02:59] This is really none of my business. 我才懒得管你破事
[03:01] Well, it is now. 现在我们站一条船上了
[03:03] And this is the part where we haul ass. 看来我们该闪人了
[03:05] No, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不
[03:06] Okay. 好吧
[03:11] Michael, we’ll talk later, okay? 迈克尔 我们改天再谈
[03:14] Let’s go, jackass! punch it, man! 我们撤 傻瓜! 踩油门冲啊
[03:16] They’re shooting at us! 他们拿我们练靶呢
[03:29] If you’re driving a sports coupe, 如果你的坐骑是辆跑车
[03:30] You’re not going to be able to lose 和越野车在泥地上叫板
[03:32] An off-road vehicle off road. 哪有胜算
[03:34] Your best bet is to get them on the road, 所以在马路上比划
[03:36] Where you have the advantage. 才是跑车的王道
[03:46] It’s less about speed than it is about maneuverability. 打逃脱战 高超驾驶技术比车速更重要
[03:50] You need to put yourself in a position 你得把自己置身于你能显身手的环境
[03:52] Where you can do something that they can’t. 而对手却束手无策
[04:12] Okay, then, what about gerda from east berlin? 东德的歌达怎么样
[04:14] You kidding? you remember her? 开玩笑 你还记得她?
[04:15] I wanted to invade the soviet bloc in 1983 just for her. 1983年我想进入苏联地盘就是为了她
[04:24] Hey, mike. you remember virgil. 迈克 你认得维吉的
[04:27] Mike. 迈克
[04:28] Virgil Former Client. 维吉 前客户
[04:30] I brought us some tall cool ones. 我带了点冰啤过来
[04:32] I seem to recall you promising to stay out of miami. 我好像记得你答应过不回迈阿密了
[04:35] Last time I saw you, 上次见到你
[04:37] There were people looking for you — angry people with guns. 你还被一群人追杀 都是带着家伙的
[04:41] That’s all blown over. 那都是百年前的事了
[04:42] I-i was planning on staying away, but — 我是计划要离开这 但…
[04:45] He needs help, mike. 迈克 他需要你帮助
[04:47] Well, not for myself. 不是帮我自己
[04:48] I had a partner in the repo business, 我有个伙伴是做当铺生意的
[04:52] A fella the name of jay flores. 叫杰·弗洛里
[04:53] He died several years back. 几年前就死了
[04:55] His daughter, marsela, runs a medical-relief agency in town. 他女儿玛瑟拉 在城里开家医护援助站
[04:59] They got hit her. 他们抢劫了她
[05:00] Big shipment of medicine got ripped off. 一大批医药货物不翼而飞
[05:02] Virgil’s trying to track it down, and he needs some backup. 维吉正努力找回药品 而他要个人支援
[05:04] -Backup? -I figured that was in your wheelhouse. -帮手? -我想这是你的专长
[05:07] She doesn’t have anywhere else to turn. 她没有别的人可找了
[05:08] Can’t hurt to talk to her, mike. 迈克 去和她谈谈总无妨吧
[05:10] Mm, it could. it could hurt a little. 谁说的 可能会有点难办
[05:11] -Could hurt a lot. -come on. -也可能很棘手 -别这样
[05:13] Gathering intel, 收集资料
[05:14] Lending tactical support to a worthwhile mission. 给这个爱心任务提供点战术支持
[05:16] I mean, this is our old gig, mike. 迈克 我是说 这是我们老本行啊
[05:18] This is what we signed up back in the day. 我们当初决心干这行不就是为了惩奸除恶
[05:21] Fine, I’ll talk to her. 好吧 我去和她谈谈
[05:23] All right. 就这么说定了
[05:26] Oh, mind if I use your phone? I need to call madeline. 介意我用下你电话吗 我得给麦德琳打个电话
[05:28] Yeah, about that. 关于这个
[05:30] Special lady. 很特殊的女士
[05:32] There’s a magnetic thing about her — irresistible. 她就像磁铁一样吸引我 令我不可抗拒
[05:35] She offered to put me up, so I need to get on over th– 她让我住她那儿 所以我得…
[05:37] You’ll stay here. 你就住这儿
[05:39] You tell her you can’t make it 你告诉她你来不了
[05:40] And you’ll call her when you’re back in the bahamas. 等你回到巴哈马后再联系她
[05:45] Mike, you serious? 迈克 你说真的
[05:47] Last time you were in town, you nearly got her killed. 上次你在城里 差点害她身首异处
[05:52] That’s not going to happen again. 绝对不能再发生这种事
[05:55] Okay. 好吧
[06:00] Mike, I’m telling you, you’re not gonna regret this. 告诉你迈克 你不会后悔帮这忙的
[06:03] Marsela’s done great things with this clinic. 玛瑟拉的诊所帮了不少人
[06:05] They send medicine to kids 他们给全世界每个角落
[06:07] In every country of the world that has diseases. 生病的孩子提供药物
[06:12] Kick it, kick it! 踢过来 快踢过来啊
[06:14] Hey, no ball on the sidewalk. 走廊上可不许踢球哦
[06:17] He started it. 是他先踢的
[06:19] I see you brought the cavalry. 看你搬救兵过来了
[06:21] Marcela The Client 玛瑟拉 客户
[06:23] Listen, if anyone can find this stuff, it’s these two. 如果还有人能追回药品 也只是他们俩
[06:26] We really need your help. 我们极其需要你们帮忙
[06:27] Well, why don’t you start 那就从我们需要找回
[06:29] By telling us what we’re looking for. 什么药品说起吧
[06:30] We spent months on a fund-raiser 为里约热内卢的孩子
[06:33] for kids in rio. 我们跟一个基金会交涉了好几个月
[06:33] Shipped nearly $1 million worth of medicine. 价值1百万的药品海运到这里
[06:36] Yesterday, an hour out of miami, 昨天 距迈阿密港还有1小时航程时
[06:39] These guys boarded the freighter, 一群人登上货船
[06:42] Took everything. 洗劫了所有的东西
[06:43] Well, unless they’re starting a medical clinic, 除非他们打算开诊所
[06:45] They’re gonna want to sell this stuff. 否则他们一定要把货出售
[06:47] Whatever this stuff is worth on the black market, 不管这批药在黑市多少钱
[06:49] It’s nothing compared to what it means to those kids. 也比不上对那些孩子的意义
[06:52] If you can bring it back… 如果你能追回那么…
[06:54] We’ll see what we can do. 我们看看能帮上点什么
[07:00] Thank you so much, michael. 迈克尔 非常感谢你
[07:02] I’ve been meaning to move these out here for ages. 我很早就想把这些东西清理出去了
[07:04] Any particular reason why you had to do everything today? 那为什么非选今天打扫不可
[07:08] Uh, just spring cleaning. you know. 你知道的 春季大扫除吗
[07:10] So, have you heard from virgil? 你最近有维吉的音信不
[07:12] Virgil? 维吉?
[07:14] Yeah. 对啊
[07:16] He called and said that, um, he was coming into town 他打电话说 他要来城里
[07:18] To see you and sam. 看看你和萨姆
[07:20] You know virgil — just being virgil. 你知道维吉的 只是说说而已
[07:27] I — yeah, I got to… 我得接个电话
[07:28] Yeah? 啥事
[07:29] Mikey, good news. 迈迈 好消息
[07:30] We got to head up to boca. 我们得去趟博加
[07:32] Got a lead on a guy who deals in black-market pharmaceuticals. 那边从事黑市药物的线人透露了点消息给我
[07:34] That could be our way in. 可以从那入手
[07:35] I was thinking we could head up there and check it out. 我想我们可以去那调查一下
[07:37] Just the two of us? 就我们俩?
[07:39] Yeah, yeah. 没错
[07:41] Virgil’s gonna see some friends while he’s here in town. 维吉要去城里会一些朋友
[07:43] Friends. uh-huh. 一些朋友
[07:45] I think it would be better if I went with him to boca. 我想还是和他一起去博加比较好
[07:50] Okay, sure. that’s a good idea. 好吧 是个好注意
[07:52] It would be good for you guys to have some bonding time. 你们两个多磨合下未尝不是好事
[07:55] Uh, listen, virgil needs to ask you just a little favor. 听着 维吉要你帮个小忙
[07:58] Listen, I didn’t pack enough underwear, so I borrowed 听着 我出门没带几件内衣 所以我
[08:02] A set of your boxers — the blue ones with the stripes. 借了你几条短裤 蓝色带条条的
[08:04] They will never fit you. 你根本穿不进去
[08:06] Stay out of my closets. 别碰我的衣柜
[08:07] They’re a little snug down under, 裤裆是有些紧
[08:09] But I got all packed in — appreciate it. 不过我还能撑进去 多谢了
[08:10] There you go. 给你
[08:12] Mike, be glad you didn’t have to see that. 迈克尔 还好你没亲眼看到
[08:17] Someone staying in the loft? 有人在你家
[08:19] yeah, good old sam, back in the loft 是啊 可爱的老萨姆 又搬过来了
[08:24] You don’t say. 可不是
[08:26] Yeah. I’m gonna go, mom. 是啊 我要走了 妈妈
[08:42] That store there — it’s owned by a guy named feldman. 那家商店 是一个叫费德曼的家伙开的
[08:45] See, in the last few years, 你看 过去几年里
[08:47] A bunch of ships have been robbed the same way. 很多海船都遭遇了同样的抢劫
[08:48] Thieves are in and out in five minutes. 劫匪们前后只用5分钟
[08:50] They like to hit pharmaceutical shipments. 他们喜欢找药品运载船下手
[08:52] And this guy likes to buy them. 而这家伙喜欢买下这些赃物
[08:54] Hell, he’s a one-man pharmacy. 是啊 他属于个体药贩子
[08:56] He got caught some time ago 不久前刚被逮
[08:58] For selling vicodin taken off some boat in naples. 因为贩卖被劫的那不勒斯的止痛药
[09:01] Charged with receiving stolen property, 被控窝赃
[09:03] But his lawyer got him off. 不过他的律师把那事搞定了
[09:04] Doing a pretty brisk business now, it appears. 现在看来 小生意做的有声有色啊
[09:14] Um, michael, 迈克尔
[09:17] This thing with your mama and me — 你母亲和我之前的事
[09:19] I know you’re a little uncomfortable about — 我知道让你有些不自在
[09:21] I’m not uncomfortable. 我没有不自在
[09:22] You attract bullets. it’s too risky. 你受人追杀 这太危险了
[09:23] Come on. what’s a few bullets? 拜托 没那么危险
[09:26] Um, you know what? I don’t got enough here. 你知道吗 胶卷不够了
[09:29] I’ll run down to the photo store, 我抓紧去买点
[09:30] And then you and I can run in and raise a little hell. 之后我们就可以进去折腾一下了
[09:38] Can I help you? 需要点什么
[09:39] feldman, drug dealer 费德曼 毒贩
[09:41] My friend here is looking for a five-iron. 我朋友想要一个5号高尔夫铁杆
[09:43] Graphite shaft, nothing too heavy. 碳纤维杆身 不要太重
[09:45] And $1 million worth of high-grade pharmaceuticals 还有几天前从一艘货船上失窃的
[09:47] Stolen off a freighter a couple of days ago. 价值100万美金的高质量药品
[09:49] Excuse me? I sell golf equipment. 抱歉 我只卖高尔夫用品
[09:52] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不明白你们在说什么
[09:53] Really? 真的吗
[09:54] I mean, this is nice golf equipment. 我是说 这家高尔夫用品店确实不错
[09:56] But this store isn’t paying for that porsche out back. 但凭这里的收入可买不起外面那辆保时捷
[09:58] You are selling something else. 你还在卖其他东西
[10:05] would you look at this. 看看这是什么
[10:07] Who are you? what is this? 你们是谁 这算什么意思
[10:09] Quite a clientele. 道貌岸然的诉讼委托人
[10:10] Banker, superior-court judge. 银行家 高等法院的法官
[10:13] We thought we’d mail everybody a copy of their photo 我们打算给在这儿进出的顾客
[10:15] Coming out of this store 每人邮一张照片呢
[10:16] In one of these lovely, handsome frames — 就用这个精巧可爱的相框
[10:18] All right, just stop. 好了 打住
[10:19] This guy came by. 这人来过
[10:21] I sell viagra, vicodin, and — and tranqs. 我还卖伟哥 止痛药 还有镇静药
[10:24] What am I gonna do with $1 million worth of antivirals? 我要价值一百万美金的抗病毒素有什么用
[10:27] -Who is this guy anyway? -his name’s gerard. -那这家伙是谁 -他叫杰罗德
[10:29] He’s a total psycho. 他绝对是个疯子
[10:30] You are gonna call gerard. 给杰罗德打电话
[10:32] You are going to tell him you have a buyer for his drugs. 告诉他有个买家要他的货
[10:33] No, no. that’s insane. 不 这简直是发疯
[10:35] I can’t — I can’t call him. 我不能 不能给他打电话
[10:36] What will the neighbors think? 邻居们会怎么想
[10:38] They’ve been living next to a drug dealer! 他们一直和个毒贩住在一起
[10:41] he seemed so nice. 他看起来可真不像
[10:42] A-all right, all right. 好了 好了
[10:45] I’ll get you a meeting. 我给你们安排见面
[10:47] And, um, throw in one of those shirts. 顺便附送一件这样的T恤
[10:50] Yeah, sure. 好的 没问题
[10:53] Well, it sounds like you and virgil made some progress. 看来你和维吉的关系有所改善啊
[10:55] You found our thief. 你找到了那个贼
[10:56] Yeah. I’m told he’s a total psycho. 是啊 听说他是疯子
[10:58] You know, this is the reason 你要知道 这就是
[10:59] Why I don’t look forward to virgil’s visits. 我不喜欢维吉造访的原因
[11:01] One of the reasons. 之一
[11:02] Well, listen, we’re in the home stretch here. 听着 我们现在到了决胜阶段
[11:04] We just got to get the medicine out in the open. 得让这些药品露出水面
[11:07] Look, I’ll run point, okay? I’ll go in as a buyer. 听着 我来应付 以买家的身份介入
[11:09] Fine. the sooner we get this done… 很好 我们只要一搞定…
[11:11] I’m all over it, mikey. 我全明白 迈克尔
[11:12] You gonna hook up with fi’s, uh, arms-dealer friend? 你还得去见菲的 军火商朋友?
[11:15] How’s that going? 这事怎么样
[11:17] Yeah, another total psycho. 不错 那是另一个疯子
[11:29] Seymour, you might have mentioned 西摩 好像你说过
[11:31] We were going to a gun buy. 我们是去买枪的
[11:33] Look, that jackass I call a bodyguard — he’s worthless. 听着 我那个叫傻瓜的保镖 他是个废物
[11:36] So I figured you come along as backup, 所以我想让你来当后援
[11:38] And I’d know for sure you’re not a cop. 而且我很清楚你不是警察
[11:40] See? kill two birds, right? 明白? 这样一石二鸟 对不对
[11:42] Whoa, whoa, what’s this? 等等 这是什么
[11:44] You said you wanted a gun. 你说你要枪来着
[11:45] No, no, no. 不 不
[11:47] I wanted information about a sniper rifle. 我要的是狙击步枪的资料
[11:49] Oh, right. 哦对
[11:50] The dragunov. 德拉克诺夫
[11:51] I mean, I could maybe import one 我是说 或许我能从那个
[11:53] From this guy in the czech republic. 捷克人手里进一把
[11:55] No, I’m not looking to buy a sniper rifle, seymour. 不 我不是要买狙击步枪 西摩
[11:58] I just need to track down a place 我只是想要找个
[12:00] Where someone can calibrate it. 能够校准这把枪的人而已
[12:05] Do me a favor. wave at that guy. 帮个忙 朝他打个招呼
[12:09] Uh, if I’m not mistaken 如果我没搞错
[12:10] that’s one of the guys who shot at us. 这是那天朝我们开枪的家伙
[12:13] He, uh, is bringing the rest of the money. 他 是来交剩下的钱的
[12:14] See? 50 g’s. 记得吗 5万美金
[12:16] And why would I wave at him? 那为什么要我和他打招呼
[12:17] Because I told him you and me 因为我告诉他 咱俩
[12:18] We don’t have a beef with him anymore. 和他再没什么争执了
[12:19] We — we, seymour, do not have a beef with him. 我们 西摩 没和他有什么争执
[12:22] You have a beef with him. 是你和他有争执
[12:23] Whatever. look, look, here he comes. 随便吧 看啊 他过来了
[12:26] And he’s not bringing your money. he has a gun. 而且他没拿着你的钱 他拿的是枪
[12:29] I’m not a part of this. 这和我无关
[12:31] Damn it. I told him. I talked to him. 见鬼 我告诉过他了 我和他说过
[12:50] For certain kinds of criminals, 对于某些罪犯来说
[12:52] Partying hard serves an important management function. 给手下提供纵情玩乐是重要的管理方式
[12:55] gerard, the thief 杰罗德 劫匪头目
[12:58] You can keep your eye on your employees during the off hours 你可以在忙闲时间观察你的部下
[13:01] And keep them spending money… 给他们钱花
[13:06] …so they’re hungry for the next score. 这样他们才会对下一次任务充满期待
[13:19] Scotch and soda. 威士忌加汽水
[13:20] You finley? 你是芬利?
[13:22] I am. you’re gerard? 是我 你是杰罗德?
[13:23] Get out of here. 一边去
[13:27] Yeah, feldman said you’d be by. 是我 费德曼说你会过来
[13:28] He didn’t tell me a whole hell of a lot. 他几乎对你只字未提
[13:30] So, you’re what, a gun dealer? 那你是做什么的 卖军火的?
[13:32] I deal in everything — 我什么都卖
[13:33] Guns so people can shoot each other, 枪支 人们用来伤人
[13:35] Medicine to get them ready for round two. 药品则让他们为下次交锋做好准备
[13:38] Even somali warlords need penicillin, my friend. 即使索马里的军阀也需要青霉素的 朋友
[13:41] So, I hear you’re in, uh, acquisitions. 那么 我听说你有一批货
[13:44] Hostile takeovers. 恶意收购的
[13:46] Ah. I got a client breathing down my neck for antivirals. 我有个客户急需抗病毒素
[13:49] Feldman said you had a shipment to spare. 费德曼说你还有多余的货
[13:51] Antivirals. that’s bad timing. 抗病毒素 真不是时候
[13:53] I sold those a couple hours ago. 几小时前我刚卖出
[13:56] Well, that’s a shame. 那真可惜
[13:57] I assume they haven’t been delivered yet. 我姑且假定货还没发出吧
[13:59] Maybe they can be unsold. my client has deep pockets. 或许可以取消交易 我的客户愿意出大价钱
[14:02] Deal’s done. we deliver next week. 买卖已定 我们下周发货
[14:07] Excuse me a second. 失陪一会
[14:10] Why don’t you calm down and go play with your boyfriend? 你怎么不冷静一下 去找你的男友玩玩
[14:14] Bar fights aren’t just a way to blow off steam. 酒吧里的打斗并不只为了精力释放
[14:16] They’re a great way to showcase your leadership skills, 也是你展示领导艺术的绝佳方式
[14:18] And they’re a team-building exercise. 同时还是团队建设的演练
[14:26] Watch it, there. 小心点
[14:28] A broken bottle can hurt someone. 破碎的酒瓶会伤到人的
[14:32] There’s also no better way for someone new to get noticed. 对新面孔来说 更是提高知名度的大好良机
[14:40] if this guy gerard sold the medicine, what can we do? 如果杰罗德已经把药卖了 我们怎么办
[14:44] Maybe we could get the cops to sting the buy. 或许我们可以报警破坏交易
[14:46] Buyer shows up, cops swoop in. 买家一现身 警察就从天而降
[14:49] We don’t know when the delivery is. 我们不知道交货的具体时间
[14:50] And if the cops get involved 而且如果警察搅和进来
[14:51] gerard might find out. 杰罗德可能会有所察觉
[14:53] No, forget it. 不 不要想了
[14:55] Wait a minute. I got an in with this guy. 等等 我和这家伙接触的不错
[14:58] We can use that to find out where he’s keeping this medicine. 我们可以利用这点找出他存放药品的地方
[15:01] We just need an inside man. 只是我们需要一个内线
[15:02] An inside man? what does that mean? 内线? 什么意思
[15:05] He wants me to join gerard’s crew 他想要我加入杰罗德的组织
[15:07] So I can find out where he hides the stuff that he steals. 这样我就能找出他把偷来的货藏哪了
[15:11] No, sam, I can’t. 不 萨姆 不行
[15:13] Mikey, come on. 迈迈 拜托
[15:14] Let me just pitch a whole new heist, 让我来策划一次抢劫
[15:16] Something where he’s got to bring you in. 好让他非得拉你入伙
[15:18] We’ll never actually have to do it. 我们不用真干
[15:19] It just has to look good, get him talking. 只要看起来像回事 让他跟你接上头
[15:22] Virgil, can you get us a yacht? 维吉 能不能给我们弄辆游艇
[15:25] You know, I think I probably can. 你知道吗 我觉得这事能成
[15:28] I helped a rich guy out in fort lauderdale 我曾帮过一个劳德代尔堡的富翁
[15:30] Sank his catamaran before his ex-wife could get it. 在他前妻得到游艇前帮他弄沉了
[15:33] He might be in an accommodating frame of mind. 他或许能帮上这个忙
[15:35] Guys, you think you can find the medicine? 各位 你们觉得能找到药品吗
[15:38] I have no idea, but we got to give it a shot. 我不知道 但我们只能放手一搏了
[15:42] Michael, you home? 迈克尔 你在家吗
[15:44] You are not here. 你不在这
[15:48] A-aren’t you gonna invite me in? 你不打算让我进去坐一会儿吗
[15:50] Oh, I’m in a hurry, ma. I’m going to meet fi. 我赶时间 老妈 我要去见菲
[15:53] Well, but i-i made you this. 我特地给你做了吃的
[15:54] You baked a pie? 你居然会烤派吗
[15:55] Okay, I just sprinkled cinnamon on it. 其实 我只是往上面撒了点肉桂
[15:57] But I thought maybe you could share it with sam… 不过我想你可以跟萨姆分…
[16:00] And virgil. 还有维吉
[16:02] Virgil? 维吉
[16:03] Michael. 迈克尔
[16:05] Michael, I may not be a superspy, 迈克尔 我不是什么超级间谍
[16:07] But I’m not an idiot. 但也不至于是个白痴
[16:08] All right, I got a call from virgil, 其实 维吉给我打过电话
[16:10] Saying some story about being stranded in the bahamas 说什么他在巴哈马群岛搁浅了
[16:13] With boat trouble. 什么船出了故障
[16:14] I mean, that wouldn’t fool a 2-year-old. 我是说 这连三岁小孩也骗不了
[16:16] So, what’s going on? 到底发生了什么事
[16:17] Nothing is going on. I have to go to work. 没什么事 我要去工作了
[16:19] But if I hear from virgil, I’ll let you know. 要是我有维吉的消息 会告诉你的
[16:21] Can I walk you to your car? 我送你上车好吗
[16:24] I can walk myself. 不用你费心了
[16:28] Okay. I’ll call you later. 回头给你打电话
[16:35] Keeping virgil away from your mom 让你老妈远离维吉
[16:37] Is just about keeping her from danger? 就能让她远离危险了吗
[16:39] What else would it be? 不然呢
[16:41] Well, they did have a connection, michael — 我们确实曾经有过那种关系 迈克尔
[16:44] A romantic connection. 浪漫关系
[16:46] An intimate, steamy connection. 亲密的 肉欲关系
[16:49] I’m just saying, you know, 我只是说
[16:51] When an important woman in your life meets someone, 当你生命中一个重要的女人跟别人约会时
[16:53] It can be an adjustment. 也可以是一种调节啊
[16:54] Is this about your date? because I’m fine with it. 你是在说你自己和别人的约会吗 我没意见啊
[16:59] I don’t think so, michael. 你没意见才怪呢 迈克尔
[17:00] Not one question about who he is? 一点也不想知道他是谁吗
[17:02] You’re not the least bit interested? 难道一点点兴趣都没有吗
[17:04] No, I’m not interested. 对 不感兴趣
[17:07] I thought spies were meant to be good liars. 我记得间谍就等同于撒谎专家
[17:10] You are getting rusty. 你越来越秀逗了
[17:38] Oh, hey, how you doing? 嗨 你好吗
[17:41] Jackass, fruit smoothies for my friends. 傻瓜 给我的朋友准备果饮
[17:45] That’s all he’s good for. 他就只能干点这个
[17:46] And lay off the wheat grass, will you? 放点浓缩小麦草 好吗
[17:48] Hey, guess what. 你猜怎么着
[17:50] That ukrainian guy finally paid me my money, 那个乌克兰人终于把钱给我了
[17:54] And here is your cut. 这是你那份
[17:56] Seymour, we don’t work together. 西摩 我们跟你不是一伙的
[17:58] No more tests, no more buys 不要再测试 不再搞买卖
[17:59] no more bulgarians. 不再提保加利亚人
[18:00] I just want information 我只是想确切知道
[18:02] About where I can get a certain rifle serviced. 哪里可以有维护步枪的服务
[18:03] Oh, right, the dragunov. 对 德拉克诺夫狙击步枪
[18:05] Yes. 是的
[18:07] Do you know anyone in miami 在迈阿密
[18:10] I just want a name and to keep it quiet. 请告诉我他的名字 我不会说出去的
[18:12] Yeah. yeah, yeah, yeah. I’ll make some calls. 好好好 我先打几个电话
[18:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:14] But first, you got to have a fruit smoothie. 但首先 尝尝我们的果饮吧
[18:17] If you want to be a bad-ass 要想做坏蛋
[18:18] you got to eat healthy, right? 得先吃的健康 对吧
[18:21] come on, I made them just for you. 拜托 这是我的一番心意
[18:25] He doesn’t like fruits? 他不喜欢水果吗
[18:27] I thought you and me — bad-asses, yeah! 我以为你和我…你个大坏蛋
[18:37] Scotch and soda. 苏格兰威士忌加苏打
[18:38] Make it two. 两杯
[18:40] Nice to see you survived yesterday’s little brawl. 很高兴你昨天干架没挂掉
[18:44] Some people don’t understand 有些人不清楚
[18:45] their place in the food chain. 他们在食物链中的位置
[18:47] Not afraid to get your hands dirty. I like that. 别担心会脏了你的手 我不介意
[18:50] I got a job for you. 我给你找了个活
[18:52] No, thanks. I don’t do work for hire. 不用了 谢谢 我不打工
[18:54] Well, then consider yourself a partner 那就把你当作合作伙伴
[18:56] In a very lucrative business opportunity. 这可是大赚一笔的好机会
[18:58] What do you know about 关于新世代伟哥的制造者
[19:00] designer performance enhancers? 你知道多少
[19:01] You mean like steroids? 你是指固类醇吗
[19:02] More like steroids on steroids. 更类似于固类醇上的固类醇
[19:06] I know a lab that makes undetectable stuff — 我知道一家实验室在秘密生产
[19:09] Next generation. 下一代
[19:10] Human tissue. 100% biological. 人体组织 100%生物构造
[19:13] It’s worth millions. 那价值上百万
[19:16] They’re, uh, running a shipment up north in a yacht. 他们正在利用一艘游艇装货北上
[19:20] You want us to hit it? 你要我去劫他们吗
[19:21] Shipment’s worth $2 million. 那批货物价值200万美元
[19:23] You’d get a third. how does that sound? 三分之一归你 觉得如何
[19:27] A third sounds like work for hire. 三分之一听起来还是打工
[19:29] Half sounds like a partnerqhip. 一半才差不多算是合作伙伴
[19:35] All right, done. 好吧 成交
[19:37] You handle the heist, but you got to bring in a pro 你搞定抢劫的事 但你还需要个专家
[19:39] To keep the drugs at the right temperature and humidity. 使药品保持在正确的温度和湿度下
[19:43] You got someone in mind? 你有合适的人选吗
[19:44] Yeah. 有一个
[19:45] He works at the lab. his name is jackson. 他在实验室工作 他叫杰克逊
[19:47] He used to cook meth before he got into designing steroids. 做固类醇前 他做过兴奋剂
[19:51] You’re gonna convince him to help. 你得说服他来帮你
[19:54] Convince him? 说服?
[19:55] I’m sure you can be persuasive. 我相信你很有说服力
[19:57] Why don’t you do it? 为什么你不去说服他呢
[19:58] Me? oh, no. 我吗 不
[19:59] No, in my line of work is staying in the shadows. 我的工作是幕后指挥
[20:02] So the name finley is never mentioned. 所以我的名字芬利决不会被提到
[20:04] We clear on that, partner? 清楚了吗 合作伙伴
[20:14] Dealing with an aggressive adversary 当你对付很凶猛的敌人时
[20:16] Isn’t always about showing strength. 并不总是表现得越强越好
[20:18] You jackson? 你是杰克逊吗
[20:20] Sometimes it’s best to show weakness. 有时候最好的方法是装孬
[20:24] If they believe they can dominate you, 他们一旦相信 能随便使唤你的时候
[20:26] they’ll drop their guard. 他们就会丢掉对你的戒备
[20:31] Of course, that means getting dominated 当然 这就是使唤你的其中一种定义
[20:37] A heist? seriously? 抢劫 真的假的
[20:39] No, no, no. i-i-i’m a chemist. I don’t do heists. 不不不 我是药剂师 我做不了抢劫这种事
[20:41] Guys with guns, violence — 用枪的人 暴力…
[20:42] That’s why I got out of meth! 这就是我不搞兴奋剂的原因
[20:44] I mean, i-it’s — it’s just not my thing. 我是说 这个 实在不关我的事啊…
[20:47] It makes my chest tight. 这让我胸闷
[20:49] I can’t breathe. 我喘不上气了
[20:50] I can stop your breathing real quick. 我马上能让你用不着喘气
[20:51] Please, you don’t want to do this. 求你 枪下留人啊
[20:53] The guys that own the lab, they’re chechnyans. 那个实验室的老板们是车臣人
[20:55] I mean, if they ever found out that I was in on it… 我是说 万一他们发现我也有份…
[20:57] Don’t worry about it. they’re not gonna know it was you. 别担心 他们不用知道那是你
[20:59] Can I get that as a guarantee? can you put that in writing? 这话算数吗 可不可以写下来
[21:02] Here’s a guarantee. 这个说话算话
[21:03] You do this, we never see each other again, 乖乖合作 我们就不会再来骚扰你
[21:06] And you make some money. 同时你还能赚点钱
[21:08] You don’t… 要是不合作…
[21:14] Well, that’s the guy that — that moves the stuff. 那个男的 正在搬东西的那个
[21:16] He takes off in the morning. 他今早就出发
[21:18] How big’s the cargo? 货物有多大
[21:19] Uh, six cannisters. not so big. 6个金属箱 不是很大
[21:21] So, what do we need to do with them? 货物我们怎么处理呢
[21:22] You got to pack it in coolers. 要用冷却剂包起来
[21:24] You got to get it inside a custom liquid-air rig asap, 然后放进小型液压空气装备里
[21:26] As soon as — 越快越好…
[21:28] Uh, because you let this stuff warm up, 因为这东西一旦温度上升
[21:30] And it’s is a nasty cocktail. 就变成恶心的鸡尾酒了
[21:34] Well, I can train one of your guys to move it off the boat. 我可以教你的手下如何把箱子搬下来
[21:37] One of my guys. you’re the guy. 我的手下 你就是上去搬的那人
[21:39] What? 不会吧
[21:40] No, no. i-i got a thing with boats a-and water, 不不 我对船和水有点…
[21:43] And i-i get — 有点…
[21:46] I get I get seasick. 我晕船
[21:50] I mean, look at me. can you crack a window? 你瞧我多痛苦啊 能把窗户打开吗
[21:52] We’ll scrounge up some dramamine. 我们可以帮你搞到点晕船药
[21:54] Then they’ll recognize my face. 他们会认出我来的
[21:55] We’ll get you a mask. 那我们再给你搞个面具好了
[21:56] All right, well, if we’re gonna do this, man, 好吧 干这件事之前 老兄
[21:58] Then — then I need to know where — 我得知道…
[22:00] Where this stuff’s going, all right? 最后把东西放在哪里 好吗
[22:01] Is it a warehouse? is it a garage? 是仓库呢 还是车库
[22:03] You don’t need to know. 你没必要知道
[22:05] We’ll store it. 用不着你来放
[22:06] Come on, I mean, uh, uh… 拜托 我是说…
[22:07] Power issues, humidity. 电源问题 湿度
[22:09] Have you been outside? 你去过户外吗
[22:11] Look, you tell me what you need, 那你告诉我你要些什么条件
[22:12] And we’ll set you up, all right? 我们来布置 好吗
[22:13] Now, look at that. 快看啊
[22:15] Old guy’s got a girlfriend. 那老头还有女朋友
[22:23] Uh, can we, uh, can we go 可以…可以走了吗
[22:24] Re, you know, somebody recognizes me? 那啥 万一有人认出我来
[22:26] I don’t know who, but someone. 我不知道是谁 但总可能发生这种情况
[22:31] Madeline. 麦德琳
[22:34] What are you doing here? 你来这儿干嘛
[22:36] I followed you from michael’s loft. 我跟着你从迈克尔的住处那边来的
[22:41] Did michael tell you to stay away from me? 是迈克尔不让你来见我?
[22:43] Look, maddy, sweetie, listen 麦迪 亲爱的
[22:45] he’s just looking out for you. 他只是为你好
[22:47] See, the thing is, I tend to attract bullet 明白吗 我的任务可能很危险
[22:50] And he just doesn’t want you to get hurt. 他只是不想让你受到伤害
[22:52] Well, you can tell michael that I can take care of myself. 你可以告诉迈克尔 我能自己照顾自己
[23:00] Madeline, I’m kind of in the middle of something right now, 麦德琳 我现在有点事
[23:02] And you need to leave. 你得走了
[23:05] Now. 现在
[23:08] Please, madeline. 求你 麦德琳
[23:31] Can I — can I know about the storage space, 我能…我能知道储存地点是怎样的吗
[23:33] The room temperature, the — the sunlight sensitivity? 房间里的温度 光敏性什么的
[23:35] I mean, we — we got to have these at a certain temp range. 我们必须把它们放在特定的温度范围内
[23:38] I’ll tell you what, you talk to evan about what you need. 这样 你告诉伊万你的要求
[23:40] We’ll get it to you. well, it’s gonna take a while. -我们会办好的 -那有一会儿呢
[23:42] Take your time. you’ll have all night. 不着急 你有一整夜的时间呢
[23:44] You’re staying with us till we pull this job tomorrow. 在明天我们干完事儿之前 你哪都别想去
[23:46] He never leaves your sight. 盯着他
[23:49] I got to call in sick. 我得打电话请个病假
[23:51] You’re not calling anybody. 别想给任何人打电话
[23:53] What’s gonna happen when I don’t show up? 但要是我不去会怎么样?
[23:55] I mean I got to call the office. I got to leave a message. 我得打个电话到办公室 至少要留个口信
[23:56] I mean, they’ll think something’s wrong if I don’t show up. 如果我不出现 他们会有所察觉的
[23:58] They’ll think something’s wrong. 觉察到事情不对头
[24:03] One call. I’ll be listening. 就一个 我听着
[24:12] Not a good time, michael. I’m going to a movie. 真不是时候啊 迈克尔 我正要去看电影
[24:15] Boris, it’s it’s jackson. 波利斯 我是杰克逊
[24:18] Yeah. I’m not gonna make it into the office. 恐怕我没法来办公室了
[24:21] What’s going on, michael? 怎么回事 迈克尔
[24:22] Yeah, yeah. 好的 好的
[24:23] the doc said that i can’t get out of bed. 医生说我必须卧床休息
[24:26] Uh, so, I came down with something. 我真病得不轻
[24:29] So, uh, if you need anything, 如果你有事找我
[24:31] you can call me an extention 1820 可以打1820这个号码
[24:42] Hey, fi. 菲
[24:43] Michael just called me from a bar. 迈克尔刚从一个酒吧打给我
[24:45] Does the number 1820 mean anything to you? 1820有什么含义?
[24:47] Yeah, a place in the marina. why? 对 港口的一个地方 怎么了?
[24:50] I’m gonna miss my movie. 我想我得错过我的电影了
[24:59] When you need to distract someone 当你想分散某人注意力
[25:00] Without raising suspicions 又不愿引起怀疑
[25:02] It helps to play to preconceptions. 你就必须做到胸有成竹
[25:04] Tourists are fat, old people are cranky, 游客都是胖子 老人们则总是肝火过旺
[25:07] And girls can’t drive. 而女孩们 都不会开车
[25:10] What the hell? 究竟怎么回事?
[25:13] Oh, god. I’m so sorry. 上帝 实在抱歉
[25:15] I-i was putting on my makeup, and I didn’t see you. 我正在化妆 没看见你们
[25:19] Oh, let me give you my insurance information. 我给你们看我的保险信息
[25:21] So silly. 我太蠢了
[25:27] How about just your number, and we’ll call it even. 给我你的号码 咱们就扯平
[25:32] Ok do you have a pen? 呵呵 你有笔吗?
[25:36] Do you have a pen? 有笔吗?
[25:37] Sorry, nope. 抱歉 没
[25:44] Do you have a pen? 你有笔吗?
[25:45] They’re not letting me leave. 告诉萨姆 他不把抢劫弄假成真
[25:46] Tell sam the fake heist is on for real now. 他们是不会让我走的
[25:49] I missed my date. 我错过了约会
[25:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:06] They’re getting ready, sam. how much longer? 他们准备好了 萨姆 你还要多久?
[26:07] We’ll be there. 马上到
[26:08] We’re just trying to do this right. 我们尽量搞得跟真的一样
[26:10] Mikey’s donating his fridge to the cause. 迈迈贡献了自己的电冰箱
[26:12] It better look good. 最好弄得像样点
[26:14] Gerard’s got to believe the drugs he’s stealing are real 得让杰罗德相信他偷得的药是真的
[26:16] If he’s gonna lead us to his stash. 他才会带我们去他藏药的地方
[26:18] Look, we got it covered. 我们差不多已经弄好了
[26:19] We’re just trying to find a place to put mike’s yogurt 现在只需要给迈克的酸奶找个地儿
[26:21] While we do the job. 在我们干活儿的时候
[26:22] How’s he doing? 他那怎么样?
[26:23] Fine. 还不错
[26:25] I wish they’d smack him around a bit. 希望他们修理他一下
[26:27] I had to tell my date I got food poisoning. 我得给我的对象撒谎说我食物中毒
[26:29] Come on, fi, don’t be like that. 算了吧 菲 别这样
[26:31] I don’t want him dead, just bruised. 没想他死 鼻青脸肿就行
[26:35] Hurry up. looks like the show’s starting. 快点 演出快开始了
[26:41] Counterfeiting pharmaceuticals is pretty straightforward. 仿制药物并不困难
[26:44] Fill some vials with your choice of beverage. 加点合你口味的饮料在小瓶里
[26:47] The trick is to keep people from looking closer. 关键是防止让人们仔细观察
[26:50] With some compressed gas from your local farming-supply store 在农业用品店搞点压缩气体
[26:55] And a few cryogenic containers, 加上一些冷冻器皿
[26:57] You can convince people that if they get a little too curious, 你就能让人们误以为 一旦他们太过好奇
[27:00] They could lose a finger to frostbite. 就会被冻掉手指头
[27:16] Where — where — where’s my mask? 我的 我的面罩在哪儿?
[27:19] I need my mask. 我要我的面罩
[27:20] You don’t need one. 你不需要
[27:21] What are you talking about?! 你说什么?
[27:23] I told you the guy on the boat will recognize me 我告诉过你如果我不戴面罩
[27:24] If I don’t got a mask, so I need a mask! 船上的家伙会认出我的 我要我的面罩!
[27:26] Let him. 管他的呢
[27:27] He can tell it to the fish. 让他去给鱼说吧
[27:29] The fish? 鱼?
[27:30] What are — you’re gonna kill him?! 你 你要干掉他?
[27:32] Trust me, jackson, it’s better this way. 相信我 杰克逊 这样做更好
[27:34] No lose ends. 绝对无损
[27:35] Dealing with a trained operative 同训练有素的侦探打交道
[27:38] Is like playing chess with a master. 就像跟象棋国手下棋一样
[27:40] Dealing with criminals, on the other hand, 另一方面 同罪犯打交道
[27:42] Is like playing checkers with a 3-year-old. 就如同和三岁小孩儿下跳棋
[27:44] They like to change the rules. 他们总喜欢改变规则
[27:47] Well, I need a gun. i-i need a gun. 给我把枪 我要一把枪
[27:49] Give me a gun! you said you didn’t want one. 给我 刚才你没说你要的
[27:51] Yeah, well, that was before I knew people were gonna be shot. 刚才 刚才我又不知道你要杀人
[27:53] And if you’re gonna shoot people, 如果你要那么做
[27:55] They’re gonna shoot back. 他们会回击的
[27:56] And if they shoot back, they’ll probably hit me. 如果他们回击 就有可能会打到我
[27:57] So I need a gun. 所以我要把枪
[27:59] I’m not going on the boat unless I … 我不会下船的除非你…
[28:02] You happy? 高兴了?
[28:03] Yeah. 对
[28:07] Using a zodiac to catch a yacht has certain advantages. 用橡皮艇追赶游艇有一定的优势
[28:10] It’s low to the water, so it’s hard to see coming. 它吃水浅 所以很难被发现
[28:12] It tops out at a brisk 60 miles per hour, 而最高时速可以到60海里每小时
[28:16] And it’s designed to turn on a dime. 它的设计也方便快速启动
[28:19] Of course, the one disadvantage is, 当然 不利条件就是
[28:21] It can make for a bumpy ride. 它开起来相当的颠簸
[28:44] Take anything you want — the boat, anything. 拿什么都行 船也行 任何东西
[28:47] Where’s the shipment? 货在哪儿?
[28:48] Sealed cannisters in the fridge. 电冰箱里的密封罐
[28:50] Get to the bow. 去船头
[28:53] Find them. 去找我们的东西
[29:05] Virgil, go with this. 跟着我演 维吉
[29:07] You shut up! 你给我闭嘴!
[29:08] I don’t even know what you’re talking about. 我甚至不知道你在说什么?
[29:10] Shut up! 闭嘴!
[29:11] I’ve never met you before in my life. 我从来都没见过你
[29:12] Did I miss something? 我错过了什么好戏吗?
[29:14] Yeah. he says he knows me. 他说他认识我
[29:15] — I do know you. 我确实认识你
[29:16] You’re that — that guy — 你就是 你就是那家伙
[29:17] No, no! shut up! stop saying that! 不 闭嘴 别说了
[29:19] Everyone’s gonna know you did this. 每个人都会知道是你干的
[29:21] I don’t know what you’re talking about! 我不知道你在说些什么
[29:24] Navy seals are trained to hold their breath 训练有素的海军士兵
[29:27] For three to five minutes underwater. 能在水下憋气三到五分钟
[29:28] If you’re an ex-navy seal probably still have the chops, 如果你是退役的海军士兵 多少还能行
[29:32] But there’s only one way to find out. 不过是骡子是马拉出来溜溜
[29:34] Oh, god, what did I do? 上帝 我干了什么?
[29:37] Good for you. 干得好
[29:39] You broke your cherry. 你破处了哦
[29:47] Hey, do you want to lose a finger?! 你想丢掉一根手指么?
[29:49] What’s the matter? put that down! 怎么回事 放下
[29:50] Put that down! 放下
[29:52] You’ll lose a finger you keep doing that. 还不放手 你会丢掉你手指头的
[29:54] You have no idea what you’re doing. 你根本不知道自己在做什么
[29:56] This is my work, 这是我的工作
[29:57] And I don’t want it messed up by some idiots! 我可不想被某些白痴搞砸
[29:59] What did you say? I said you’re a idiot -你说什么 -我说你是个大白痴!
[30:01] Let it go. 算了
[30:02] Come on! 来啊
[30:04] Load them up. 把这些装上船
[30:06] Load them up. 装船
[30:11] Great. 好极了
[30:40] Be ready to get your drug jackson 准备接你的药了 杰克逊
[30:41] Maybe even laid. 是不是还要平放着
[30:43] Let’s just make sure we get this stuff into storage. 只要尽快找地方储存这些货
[30:45] We can’t let it spoil. 别让我们搞坏了
[30:47] because You know, I’m not gonna be responsible for this, you know 因为 你知道 我可不想为这负责
[30:50] Stop worried about the storage babe 别担心存放问题了 宝贝
[30:53] You’ll be fine with it. 你会满意的
[30:55] I almost slipped. 差点打滑
[30:57] Looks like mike’s got them hooked pretty good. 看起来迈克让小鱼咬钩了
[31:00] Now let’s see if they lead us 就看他们会不会带咱们去
[31:02] Back to where they’re hiding the antivirals. 藏抗病毒药的地方了
[31:06] Watch out. I’m fine, I’m fine. 小心 我很好 很好
[31:07] Watah out for the fence. it’s rusty. 小心栅栏 它生锈了
[31:15] There you go. don’t lose them, fi. 我们走 别跟丢了 菲
[31:18] I know how to tail a car. 我可是跟踪的行家
[31:42] Well, there’s no barbed wire, just one guard with a beretta, 没铁丝网 只有个戴着贝雷帽的警卫
[31:45] So getting in shouldn’t be a problem. 所以进去不是件难事
[31:47] We wait for mike and gerard and the guys to leave, 只要等迈克 杰罗德和那些家伙走了
[31:49] And we’ll make our move. 我们就行动
[31:50] Well, why not go in now? 为什么不现在就进去?
[31:52] Because mike could get hurt. 因为迈克也许会受伤
[31:54] Doesn’t sound so bad. 听起来还不坏
[31:55] W-w-w-what is this place? 这 这个地方是哪儿?
[31:57] Big office-supply company uses it for inventory. 这是大公司存货的仓库
[32:00] We got a guy on the inside, keeps us off the paperwork. 我们里边有人 不用办手续就能这存货
[32:03] We got building security on the payroll, too. 大楼保安也是我们的人
[32:06] Aren’t you, uh, you know, afraid someone might find your stuff? 难道 你不怕别人你们的东西吗?
[32:09] In here? Good luck. 这儿? 好运气
[32:10] Everything you need’s right up here. 这儿有你需要的任何东西
[32:12] Oh, okay. 好吧
[32:14] All right, this will do. 好的 这个可以
[32:15] Okay, now, you’re gonna have to have power sources clear 现在你们负责把所有电器关掉
[32:19] Because this thing will suck up a lot of juice. 因为这玩意儿非常耗电
[32:21] Okay? 行吗?
[32:22] Yeah, oh, all right, good. 好的 行 很好
[32:24] Now, listen, uh, my rig will, uh, generate a lot of heat. 听着 我的装备会产生很多热量
[32:27] So if you have anything that’s yours that’s nearby 如果这附近有你们的东西
[32:30] That’s pharmaceutical, it’ll fry it. 如果是药品 会烤坏的
[32:32] Is this yours? any of this yours? 这是你的吗? 有你的吗?
[32:33] Don’t worry about it. 别担心
[32:35] All our other stuff’s scattered around, nothing nearby. 我们其他的东西都分散储存 这附近没有
[32:36] Oh, yeah? oh, good. oh, good. 是嘛 好 好
[32:39] Okay, so, then, then, uh, yeah. 好 那么
[32:41] Yeah, that will work out. 这样就没问题了
[32:43] I just need to go out to the van and, uh, get some tools. 我得去车里拿点工具
[32:46] Give him a hand. 帮他一下
[32:55] Fi. 菲
[33:00] He’s waving us off. 他示意我们离开
[33:02] Guess we’re not going in, then. 估计我们不用进去了
[33:13] Yeah, that’s the warehouse he hides the medicine in. 那就是他藏药品的仓库
[33:17] But it’s massive, I mean it could be anywhere. 但那超大 我是说 不知在哪儿
[33:19] So we got to the end zone and no touchdown. 所以我们找到了地儿 却不能得手
[33:22] you wanna search 10,000 boxes, being my guest. 想在1万只箱子里找药品吗 那你来做吧
[33:24] Sounds like the world’s worst game show. 看来是史上最难的游戏了
[33:28] Sorry about the fridge, mike. 很抱歉把你的冰箱搞成这样 迈克
[33:30] It was kind of a last-minute thing. 没办法的办法
[33:35] hungry? 饿了没
[33:36] Look, I got to do something. 我得做点什么
[33:38] Where’s that warehouse? I’m going down there. 仓库在哪 我去那儿
[33:39] Maybe there’s somebody I can beat it out from there I don’t know. 也许我能去那把谁搞定了 我不知道
[33:41] Virgil, it’s not gonna work. 维吉 这样不行
[33:44] No. we… 不 我们…
[33:48] …we got to get gerard to move the medicine. …得想办法让杰罗德把药品移到别处
[33:53] We do that, and we might be able to get it back. 那样的话 就能弄回药品
[33:56] You got any ideas? 你有主意了
[33:58] I think it’s time to bring back the mysterious mr. finley. 是时候让神秘的芬利先生出场了
[34:00] I like where you’re going. 这主意我喜欢
[34:06] I just want my money. 我只想拿我的钱
[34:08] Can I have my money? can I have my money, man? 能给我钱了吗 能给我钱了吗 伙计
[34:11] I just want my money! 我只想拿我的那份钱
[34:12] What the hell is wrong with you? 你他妈到底怎么了
[34:15] You said this was a simple heist. 你说这只是单纯的抢劫
[34:16] You never said chuck finley was involved. 你没提过恰克·芬利也有份
[34:19] So finley’s involved. what’s the big deal? 就算芬利有份 那有什么大不了
[34:20] What’s the big — you have no idea, do you?! 大不了… 你都不知道吧 是不是
[34:23] You don’t get it. 你根本就不明白
[34:24] Y-yeah, you don’t get it. we’re dead. we’re dead. 你根本不明白 我们死定了 死定了
[34:26] We are dead. 死定了
[34:28] What are you talking about? he’s the buyer. 说什么呢 他是买家
[34:32] Chuck finley’s the buyer? 恰克·芬利是买家
[34:35] Oh, man. you don’t get it. 天哪 你还不知道吧
[34:36] He comes in. 他加入进来
[34:37] He gets you to bite on a job. 让你们去搞货
[34:40] He tells you a story. 编个故事
[34:41] He says I deal everything 说他能把一切搞定
[34:43] I-I got guns to shoot people up. 他能用枪把人干掉
[34:45] I got medical supplies to patch them up for round two.” 还能用药品再把他们救起来干第二回
[34:47] I’ve never heard of him. 我从未听说过他的事
[34:49] Because everyone he’s worked with is dead. 因为每个跟他一起干的人都死了
[34:53] He’s everywhere. 他无处不在
[34:54] If the devil had a name, it’d be chuck finley. 如果这个恶魔有名字的话 那就是恰克·芬利
[34:58] Who is he, and what do you know about him? 他是谁 你怎么知道这些的
[35:00] He did the same thing 我在西部有几个共事过的朋友
[35:01] To a couple of guys I worked with out west. 他把他们干掉了
[35:04] He used to run black ops for the government. 以前他为政府执行黑色行动
[35:06] Assassinations. man. stealing secrets. 比如暗杀 窃取机密
[35:10] but now he just steals some people like you and me 现在他从像你跟我这样的人手里抢东西
[35:14] He takes what he wants, and he just leaves a trail of bodies. 取走他想要的 只留下一堆尸体
[35:16] He’s not stealing from anybody. we got the warehouse. 他不会抢走任何东西 我们有仓库
[35:19] You don’t think he already knows about the warehouse? 你觉得他不知道仓库的存在吗
[35:21] Are you kid– 开玩笑
[35:23] And if he doesn’t, he’ll figure it out one way or another. 即使不知道 他也会总会有办法弄到
[35:27] And not just this stuff. he’s gonna take everything. 不止这次的货 他会拿走所有的东西
[35:29] He’s gonna clean you out! 把你的货清空
[35:30] In — in fact, yeah, he’s probably already done that. 实际上 他可能已经那么做了
[35:33] He’s — he’s gone. I’d like to go. 并且已经离开 我要走
[35:35] Give me my money. I’ll get on a plane, a train, anything. 把钱给我 我要坐飞机 火车 什么都行
[35:37] You’re not going anywhere. you’re gonna help us move the drugs. 哪都不能去 你得帮我们转移药品
[35:39] No, no, no. I am not going back to that warehouse. 不 不 我不回那个仓库
[35:42] Are you crazy? are you — 你疯了吗 你
[35:45] You tell me. 你说呢
[35:52] Hello, police? 是警察吗
[35:54] I’m on the corner of 29th and 1st ave. 我在29号街和1街的拐角处
[35:57] There are these men here with guns. 这儿有些持枪的人
[35:59] I think they’re drug dealers. 我觉得他们是毒贩
[36:03] Oh, you have patrols in the area already? 你们在这个区已经有巡警了吗
[36:06] Thank goodness. 谢天谢地
[36:08] You need the police to respond right away, call ahead. 想要警察迅速反应 提前报警
[36:11] If you’ve reported a few minor crimes 如果你事先在方圆6街区范围内
[36:13] Within a six-block radius, 报警反映犯罪活动
[36:15] You can be sure someone will show up when you need them. 才能确保他们在你需要的时间出现
[36:18] What’s that? what — what are the boxes? 那是什么 箱子里的是什么
[36:20] -What’s that? -antiviral drugs. -那是什么 -抗病毒药品
[36:22] Antiviral? i-i can’t be responsible for that. 抗病毒药品 我可不对那负责
[36:23] Don’t worry. you won’t be. they’re already sold. 别担心 你不用负责 已经卖出去了
[36:29] Oh, my god. oh, my god. he’s here. 天哪 天哪 他来了
[36:30] That’s the guy. That’s finley. 就是他 是芬利
[36:32] We got to go! 我们得赶紧走
[36:35] He’s one guy. 他就一个人而已
[36:37] One guy?! you don’t understand! 一个人 你不了解
[36:38] He’s not alone. he must have guys in that truck. 他并非一个人 后车箱里肯定有人
[36:41] -We got to get out of here! -you’re not going anywhere. -我们得离开这 -你哪儿也不能去
[36:43] Keep loading the stuff. 继续装货
[36:45] We’ll take care of finley and his guys. 我们去解决芬利和他的人
[37:11] Most people think 多数人认为
[37:13] That shooting the gas tank of a vehicle makes it explode. 向车辆的油箱开火能引起爆炸
[37:16] Unless the car’s on fire, 除非车已经着了
[37:18] You’ll just spill a few bucks’ worth of gas. 否则你只能让车漏点油而已
[37:20] An explosion requires something extra, 造成爆炸还需要一些额外的装备
[37:23] Like a few bags of acetone peroxide taped to the gas tank. 例如绑在油箱上的几袋过氧化丙酮
[38:20] You don’t know what this means for us. 你不知道这对我们来说有多重要
[38:23] May I suggest that you fly the medicine next time? 建议你下次空运药品
[38:27] What can I do to repay you? 我要怎么报答你们呢
[38:29] Uh, you know some guys who can help move a fridge? 你认识能给我们搞个冰箱的人么
[38:32] My cooler doesn’t hold much beer, mike. 我的冷柜装不了太多的啤酒 迈克
[38:35] Your daddy would have been so proud of you. 你父亲会为你感到十分自豪
[38:40] Thank you. 谢谢你
[38:46] -Mike, I didn’t call her. -I know. -迈克 我没给她打电话 -知道
[38:50] Michael told me what you were doing here in miami, 迈克尔告诉我你回迈阿密是来做什么
[38:53] And it’s a wonderful thing you did, virgil. 这是件了不起的事 维吉
[38:56] I’m sorry about before. 对之前的事 我很抱歉
[38:57] It’s okay. 没事
[38:59] you can make it up to me with a dinner. 你可以请我吃饭作为补偿
[39:03] Take her someplace nice. no guns. 带她到个好地方 没有枪的地方
[39:05] You got it. 没问题
[39:12] You know, mike, if you had to have a stepdad, 迈克 如果你怎么都得找个继父
[39:15] You could do worse. 他最合适不过了
[39:23] Seymour has our information? 西摩搞到我们要的资料了?
[39:25] He didn’t say. 他什么都没说
[39:27] Just wanted us to stop by his place. 只是让我们来他家
[39:29] He sounded more paranoid than normal. 听起来比平常还要多疑
[39:31] You missing a date for this? 就为这个 你错过了约会?
[39:33] Oh, don’t flatter yourself. 别自恋了
[39:34] Seymour promised to upgrade my laser-targeting assist. 西摩答应帮我更新下激光枪
[39:39] Said I could pick it up tonight. should be quick. 说今晚可以取 得快点
[39:41] I have no intention of missing any more dates. 我可不想再失约了
[39:44] You look beautiful, fi. 你看上去很美 菲
[40:00] So, this guy, is he nice? your date? 那个家伙 人好吗 约会的对象
[40:04] Yeah, very. 是的 非常好
[40:06] He’s a paramedic. 他是个护理人员
[40:08] I think you’d like him. 我想你会喜欢他的
[40:09] Yeah, I would’t count on. 哦 我看未必
[40:12] What’d you get me into? 你让我卷进了什么?
[40:15] I’m wondering the same thing. 我正想问你这个呢
[40:17] Who the hell are you, huh? 你究竟是谁
[40:20] Why did you ask me about that sniper rifle? 你为什么要问那个狙击步枪的事?
[40:23] You start answering question or your girlfriend gets a bullet in the head. 你立刻回答 否则让你女朋友脑袋开花
[40:27] I’m not his girlfriend. 我不是他的女朋友
[40:30] Anyone who played soccer 玩过足球的人
[40:31] Knows there’s a long nerve that runs down the shin. 都知道沿着小腿骨有条很长的神经
[40:34] Hit that nerve, and people lock up in pain. 击打那条神经 疼痛会让对方无法动弹
[40:43] Arms dealers keep gunpowder handy to manufacture custom-made rounds 军火商家随处都有火药 以便制作客户订制的弹药
[40:48] But gunpowder doesn’t need in a bullet to be dangerous. 不过火药不用非装进子弹才会危险
[40:51] Even muzzle flare can set it off. 即使是小火花也能将其引爆
[40:54] So when dispersed through a room, 一旦火药弥漫整个房间
[40:56] Anyone with half a brain puts his gun away. 有半个脑子的人都会把枪放下
[40:58] No, no, no, no, no! 别 别 别 别
[41:00] Jackass don’t shoot 傻瓜 别开枪
[41:01] You’ll blow us all up! 你会把我们都炸飞
[41:07] Seymour, you want to tell me what that was about? 西摩 告诉我是怎么回事
[41:10] Dude, look, I traced down the shop 朋友 听着 我找去了那个店铺
[41:13] That had done some work on the gun you’re asking about. 就是跟你询问的那枪有关系的那地方
[41:15] The place was burned to the ground, man. 那个地方被烧成平地了 伙计
[41:17] They killed the guy who owned it. all right? 他们杀了那个地方的主人
[41:19] I thought you were setting me up for something. 我以为你要设计我还是什么
[41:22] Who brought the gun in, seymour? 是谁搞到的枪 西摩
[41:23] I don’t know. 不知道
[41:26] No, I swear, I swear. 真的 我发誓 发誓
[41:28] All I know is some guy picked up some stuff for it, okay? 我只知道有人为这玩意儿准备了不少东西
[41:33] Specially calibrated muzzle brakes, night sights, 特制的炮口制退器和夜视镜
[41:35] And a fiber-optic camera. 还有一个光纤摄像机
[41:37] That’s all I know. 我就知道这些
[41:40] Who’s the guy? what’s his name? 这家伙是谁 叫什么名字
[41:43] They say its name is Bill Johnson, okay? 他们说他叫比尔·强森 行了吗
[41:45] That’s all I know, I swear. please don’t hurt me. 就知道这些 我发誓 别伤害我
[41:49] Fi. 菲
[41:51] We were never here, you understand? 我们从未来过这 明白吗
[41:54] I got it. I never saw you. 明白 我从来没见过你
[41:57] Sorry about the dress, fi. 对你的裙子我很抱歉 菲
[41:59] I’m not. 没事
[42:01] I got this baby with amazing in targeting assit. 我得了这个宝贝 瞄准装置棒极了
[42:04] You think johnson has something to do 你觉得强森跟黑了你的人
[42:06] With the people who burned you? 有关吗
[42:06] I have to assume so. 只能这样假定了
[42:08] He’s putting a fiber-optic camera on a sniper rifle. 他在狙击步枪上加了个光纤摄像机
[42:10] That’s the proof of death. 这说明他要杀人
[42:12] We better find this guy. 最好找到这个家伙
[42:13] Now we’ve got his name 现在已经知道了他的名字
[42:15] but he could be anywhere. 但不知道他在哪儿
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme