时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Michael Westen | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:03] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾经是间谍 直到… |
[00:06] | We got a burn notice on you. you’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通告 你入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — no cash, no credit, | 一旦被炒 你就会一无所有 没有现金 没有信用卡 |
[00:12] | No job history. | 没有工作经历 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they deaide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们圈定的城市里 |
[00:16] | Where am i? miami. | 我在哪儿? 迈阿密 |
[00:18] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:21] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:24] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 好战的前女友… |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 杀了他们吧? |
[00:27] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… | 一个向FBI告发你的老朋友… |
[00:30] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:32] | …family, too… hey, is that your mom again? | 还有家人… 又是你妈妈打的? |
[00:35] | …if you’re desperate. someone needs your help, michael. | 如果你绝望的话 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:37] | Bottom line — until you figure out who burned you, | 最根本的是 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:41] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:52] | Get your hands on any classified document worth having, chances are, | 抓住任何能获取机密文件的机会 |
[00:56] | It’s going to be redacted, | 就算将被改写 |
[00:57] | Which makes reading it a lot like watching a movie on an airplane. | 阅读起来也仿佛在飞机上看电影一样的 |
[01:01] | All the juicy parts are missing, but you still get the basic idea. | 错过所有精彩的部分 但你仍旧得到了主旨 |
[01:04] | Anything good? | 有什么好消息吗? |
[01:06] | Hard to tell when you only get every third word. | 只读了几句 很难说啊 |
[01:09] | Well, are you surprised? | 你很意外么? |
[01:10] | There are the people who burned you, michael. | 迈克尔 那些人把你炒了 |
[01:13] | You’re lucky if you get any information about their operatives. | 你要能得到那些探员的信息 那就太走运了 |
[01:17] | Looks like carla’s cover in kurdistan was an irrigation consultant. | 看起来卡拉在库尔德斯坦的身份是一个灌溉顾问 |
[01:22] | Maybe she could set something up to water the ferns in my apartment — | 如果她不要挟你的家人或是强迫你去管那些黑人探员 |
[01:25] | When she’s not threatening your family or forcing you to run black ops. | 也许她能管管我公寓里的蕨类植物 |
[01:29] | I’ll be sure to ask her. | 我会跟她确认的 |
[01:31] | Cheer up. it’s a start, isn’t it? | 开心点 这才刚刚开始 不是么? |
[01:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:35] | There’s a decent chance she’s using a similar cover here in miami. | 有个不错的机会 她在迈阿密正用一个类似的身份 |
[01:39] | Jobs in agriculture are a convenient cover. | 在农场工作是个不错的身份 |
[01:42] | Makes it easy to explain your presence in the field and the boardroom. | 在会议室和野外出现都容易解释 |
[01:46] | The only downside is you might have to become an expert on chickpeas. | 唯一不利的就是你必须样样是行家 |
[01:50] | Why don’t you put that away? give it a couple hours. | 不如把它放一边吧 就放几个小时 |
[01:53] | You, uh… | 你 呃… |
[01:55] | You might see something that you missed, like a tail. | 你该看看你错过了什么 比如跟踪者 |
[02:01] | Lincoln town car up the street. | 在上街口的林肯城市车 |
[02:03] | I saw them before we left my place. | 我出门前还见过他们 |
[02:08] | Do you think it’s them? | 你觉得会是他们么? |
[02:09] | Could be. | 也许吧 |
[02:11] | It’s gonna be a very interesting | 如果他们抓住你和那份文件的话 |
[02:13] | Conversation if they catah you with that file. | 事情将变得非常有趣 |
[02:15] | Can I wacth? | 我能看看么? |
[02:19] | You drive. | 你开车 |
[02:27] | You can tell a lot about who’s following you by the maneuvers they use. | 你能说出很多 那些跟踪者使用的计谋 |
[02:33] | Quick, evasive driving, a casual bailout, | 加速 回避驾驶 紧急求助 |
[02:35] | Feigning car trouble — there are | 假装汽车出事 |
[02:38] | Signs you’re dealing with a professional. | 有些解决职业跟踪者的标志 |
[02:41] | Smashing into a rickshaw like a crash-test dummy — that’s a sign | 猛撞人力车就像撞车试验 这就是个标志 |
[02:44] | You’re dealing with an amateur, someone who doesn’t know what he’s doing. | 对方一定要是外行 他都不知道自己在干什么 |
[02:48] | Easy, easy, bro! come on, it’s a rental, man! | 放松 放松 哥们! 行了吧 还是量租的车 |
[02:54] | That’s when you’ve really got a problem. | 这才是你真正有麻烦的时候 |
[03:02] | Is safe here? As safe as it can be. | -这里安全么? -非常安全 |
[03:04] | You want to tell me what you were doing, nate? | 想跟我说说你干了什么么? 内特 |
[03:06] | Well, I was following you, just making sure you weren’t followed. | 我在跟踪你 但是发现你是不可能被跟踪的 |
[03:10] | Don’t look at me like I’m crazy, all right? | 别那么看着我好像我疯了似的 行么? |
[03:12] | The last time I saw you, you were being chased by guys with guns. | 上次我看见你的时候 你正被一群持枪的人追赶 |
[03:16] | And, by the way, | 还有 顺便说一句 |
[03:17] | I never got so much as a phone call from | 我从来没接到过你那么多的电话 |
[03:19] | You to let me know that things were cool. | 我才知道原来那些事情很酷啊 |
[03:20] | And I guess you called mom. | 而且我猜你给老妈打电话了 |
[03:22] | Mom called me. | 老妈给我打的 |
[03:23] | I just figured you wouldn’t leave me twisting in the | 我只是想告诉你 在我冒死为你之后 |
[03:25] | Wind in fort lauderdale after I risked my ass for you. | 你却把我扔在劳德尔堡的飓风中 |
[03:28] | It was just a little unclear at the time whether I should… call you. | 我只是有点迷糊 当时是否该打你电话 |
[03:32] | I’m not here to talk about that. | 我不是来跟你说这个的 |
[03:33] | I got a friend at work who’s in trouble. | 我有个同事有麻烦了 |
[03:35] | Work? | 你有工作? |
[03:36] | Yeah, I got a job driving for a limo company. | 是 我在一家高级大型轿车公司当司机 |
[03:39] | A real job, an actual job? | 一份正当的职业? |
[03:41] | I’m friends with the receptionist, | 我朋友是接待员 |
[03:43] | And she’s in trouble with some russian mafia guys. | 她跟俄国黑手党惹上了麻烦 |
[03:45] | They’re holding her sister. I was hoping you could help out. | 他们绑架了她妹妹 我想你能救她出来 |
[03:48] | What’s the angle? | 你的目的? |
[03:52] | There’s got to be an angle? | 一定要有目的么? |
[03:54] | There’s always an angle, nate. | 总要有个目的吧 内特 |
[03:56] | What, are you trying to get money from her, | 你是想从她那儿捞一票? |
[03:57] | You’re trying to sleep with her? | 还是想和她上床呢? |
[03:59] | Maybe I’m just changing my life. did you think of that? | 也许只是想改变下我的人生 你就没想过么? |
[04:02] | You blew up my truck, right? you got me shot at. | 你毁了我的卡车 你拿枪对着我 |
[04:05] | You had me hide mom. | 你让我把老妈藏起来 |
[04:06] | That’s the kind of thing that gets a | 这些事情 让我明白 |
[04:08] | Guy to step back and make a few changes. | 做些让步 做些改变 |
[04:12] | And, by the way, I’m still paying off that truck. | 顺便说一下 我还在还那辆卡车的贷款 |
[04:15] | It’s like $600 a month. ?. | 大概是600美元一个月 |
[04:17] | -$200 Well, $300, but you see what I’m saying. | -200美元 -300美元 你知道我在说什么 |
[04:19] | Look, would you just talk to her? | 听着 你能跟她谈谈么? |
[04:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:25] | Where is she? | 她在哪呢? |
[04:26] | Mom’s house. | 老妈那里 |
[04:36] | I don’t need tea, ma. | 我不想喝茶 妈 |
[04:38] | It’s good. it’s herbal. | 挺不错的 是草药的 |
[04:39] | So, you’re gonna help, right, michael? | 你需要帮忙是吧? 迈克尔 |
[04:42] | That’s what I’m here to find out. | 这就是我来要解决的 |
[04:43] | Excuse me. | 打扰下啊 |
[04:46] | Uh, ma, could you… | 妈 你能不能 |
[04:50] | Ma. | 妈 |
[04:51] | Oh. yeah. | 哦 好 |
[04:53] | I’ll leave the three of you to talk… | 给你们点空间 |
[04:55] | Alone… | 一起交流… |
[04:57] | Without me. | 我不参与 |
[05:00] | It’s all right. tell him, just like you told me. | 没事的 告诉他 就像跟我说的时候那样 |
[05:03] | My sister, Elena. | 我的妹妹 伊琳娜 |
[05:05] | I’ve tried to bring her to america for years. | 几年来我一直尝试把她带来美国 |
[05:09] | One day, she writes to me, says she found someone to take her here. | 有一天 她写信告诉我有人能带她来 |
[05:13] | I knew something is wrong — is too good to be true. | 我就觉得不会有天上掉馅饼的事情 |
[05:15] | She doesn’t think. she gives me a name, and I go. | 但她不这么认为 留了个人名 我去看了下 |
[05:19] | It’s this Patqan Ivan — a gangster. | 这是个土匪 名叫帕坦·伊万 |
[05:21] | He brings people here for money. | 他是个蛇头 |
[05:23] | First, he wants 25000 — all I have. | 他开价25000美元 那是我所有的积蓄 |
[05:27] | I go to pick her up this week, and now he wants $50,000 more. | 当我去接她的时候 他又要了50,000美元 |
[05:32] | Or you’ll never see your sister again. | 否则你就再也看不见你的妹妹了 |
[05:34] | And if you go to the police, he’ll kill her. | 如果你报警 他就撕票 |
[05:36] | That’s usually how this kind of thing works. | 这类的事情基本都是这样 |
[05:40] | How’d you get this? he hit you? | 那个伤怎么来的? 他打的么? |
[05:41] | Yes. after I attack him with the — the bar. | 是的 在我用棍子打了他之后 |
[05:46] | You know, the metal bar for taking out the nails? | 就是那种用来拔钉子的金属棍子 |
[05:49] | You hit him with a crowbar. yes. | -你用铁锹打得他 -是啊 |
[05:51] | He’s lucky. | 他很走运 |
[05:52] | His okhrany take me away from him, hauled me away. | 他的弟兄把我拽开了 把我拉走了 |
[05:54] | If they were not there, I bite his finger off. | 如果他们不在那 我就把他的手指头咬下来 |
[05:58] | Katya asked me to help her get a gun. | 卡提亚让我帮她弄支枪 |
[06:02] | After I heard what her problem was, | 当我听说了她的困难的好时候 |
[06:03] | I figured the best thing for her and her sister would be talking to you. | 我估计最好的办法就是让她和她妹跟你谈 |
[06:07] | Nate says you could help. | 内特说你会帮忙的 |
[06:08] | He says you do these things every day. | 他说你每天都在做着这样的事 |
[06:10] | I don’t do them every day, but I’ll see what I can do. | 我不是每天都做这种事 但我会尽力 |
[06:26] | Thanks. just put that on my friend’s tab. | 谢谢 记在我朋友账上吧 |
[06:29] | A crowbar? that sounds like a handful. | 铁锹? 听起来还真够棘手的 |
[06:34] | Come to think of it, I dated a few ukrainians in my day. | 我想起来了 我以前约会过几个乌克兰人 |
[06:36] | Feisty. | 菲斯提 |
[06:37] | Fi’s doing the surveillance. | 菲正在监视 |
[06:39] | Hopefully, | 但愿吧 |
[06:39] | We’ll track the guy back to where the girls | 我们会跟踪那个人回去找到那些女孩 |
[06:41] | Are before Katya gets her hands on a blowtorch. | 而且要在卡提亚拿到 |
[06:46] | How’s it going with the file on carla? | 有关卡拉的文件怎么样了? |
[06:48] | Pretty good. | 很好 |
[06:49] | Talked to a guy named Harvey Gunderqon. | 跟一个叫哈维·刚得的人谈了 |
[06:51] | He’s the secretary-treasurer of the agricultural | 他在南佛罗里达协会 |
[06:54] | Association of south florida, among other things. | 一家农场主管财务和一些别的事情 |
[06:56] | So, if carla is still using agricultural specialist as a cover, | 如果卡拉仍用农业专家这个身份的话 |
[06:59] | Chances are pretty good that he’s heard of her. | 这个机会相当不错 他听说过她 |
[07:01] | Nice work, sam. just keep it quiet, all right? | 干得好 萨姆 不动声色的继续干吧 |
[07:03] | Can’t have this getting back to carla. | 这个不能落回卡拉手中 |
[07:05] | Quiet’s my specialty, mike. | 暗箱操作是我的特长 麦克 |
[07:07] | Hey, what’s your budget on this? | 你有多少预算? |
[07:09] | Um, you know, I’m thinking it should be face-to-face with Harvey, | 你知道的 我想会和哈维面对面的谈 |
[07:11] | You know, so I can thoroughly debrief him. | 这样我才能彻底地从他那里获取情报 |
[07:13] | I’ll cover it, sam. | 我会替你去的 萨姆 |
[07:16] | I’ll try and keep it reasonable. | 我会努力让它变的合理 |
[07:22] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[07:25] | Someone I work with. she’s gonna tail Ivan. | 我的同伴 她负责跟踪伊万 |
[07:27] | Hopefully, he’ll lead us to where your sister is. | 但愿他能带我们去妹妹那儿 |
[07:29] | Uh, he’s there. that is Ivan. | 他在那 那就是伊万 |
[07:38] | Guy’s got interesting tattoos. | 这家伙的纹身挺有趣的 |
[07:40] | Russian prison ink. each one means something. | 俄罗斯监狱 每个都有特定含义 |
[07:43] | Really? | 真的么? |
[07:46] | What’s the spade for? | 那个黑桃什么意思? |
[07:47] | It means he’s a thief. | 那个代表他是贼 |
[07:49] | Tiger means “enforcer.” yeah? | -老虎代表”实施者” -是么? |
[07:56] | What about the skulls? what are those for? | 骷髅呢? 代表什么? |
[08:00] | Mike, what do the skulls mean? | 麦克 骷髅代表什么啊? |
[08:02] | It means murderer, nate. | 那个是杀人犯的意思 内特 |
[08:04] | Murderer?! he has my sister! why we just sit here?! | 杀人犯?! 我妹在他手里呢! 我们还做在这里干嘛?! |
[08:07] | I-i won’t let anything happen. I promise. | 我发誓不会让她死的 |
[08:25] | Cultivating intelligence assets usually requires some wining and dining. | 获取有用的情报 通常需要一些美酒和美食 |
[08:33] | The more connected someone is… | 认识的越久 |
[08:36] | The more they know… | 知道的越多 |
[08:39] | The more they feel entitled to a little special treatment. | 他们也就越是觉得有权有点特殊待遇 |
[08:42] | Another cocktail? | 再来杯鸡尾酒么? |
[08:44] | I think we’re ready for a bottle of something, don’t you? | 我想我们该喝点瓶装的了 你说呢? |
[08:45] | Uh, I’m still working on the scotch, thank you. | 我仍然在苏格兰工作 谢谢你 |
[08:48] | Okay, a bottle of scotch. I’m kidding. | 好吧 一瓶苏格兰 我开玩笑啦 |
[08:52] | Excellent choice. | 好主意 |
[08:53] | I know it’s an excellent choice. I made it. | 我当然知道这选择不错 我选的 |
[08:56] | I’ll pick ’em, you bring ’em. | 我要那个’em,you bring’ |
[09:00] | Mmm, it’s a hell of a wine. you’re gonna love it. | 这才叫酒 你一定会爱上它的 |
[09:02] | So, anyway, you’re thinking of growing hops in…turkey, is it? | 那么 你考虑要在土耳其种麻药是么? |
[09:06] | Yeah, outside ankara. | 是的 在安卡拉外围 |
[09:07] | Hey, um, so, Harvey, | 嗯 那么哈维 |
[09:08] | Were you able to put together that list of irrigation specialists? | 你能把那些灌溉专家的名单都放一起么? |
[09:12] | You know, I need to make a few calls and work some things out. | 你知道的 我需要打些电话来完成 工作 |
[09:15] | I was thinking about it — you don’t want | 我正考虑这个呢 你别想了 |
[09:17] | To waste time going through a bunch of names. | 做这些名单很浪费时间的 |
[09:18] | I can point you to some topflight people. | 我可以给你几个高手 |
[09:19] | But you know what? | 但是 你知道么? |
[09:21] | Maybe you and I can take them to dinner together, | 也许你我能和他们共进晚餐 |
[09:23] | So you can get to know them, that’s all. | 这样你就认识他们了 就这样 |
[09:24] | Oh, oh, great idea. | 哦 太棒了 |
[09:26] | Yeah, yeah, but, uh, you know, I really need that list, Harvey, | 是啊 但是 你知道么 我很需要那份名单 哈维 |
[09:29] | Just to make sure I got all the bases covered. | 为了确保我能得到所有的基地 |
[09:32] | Smart operatives know how to steer the | 聪明的探员知道在什么情境下 |
[09:34] | Converqation towards the information they need. | 该如何见风使舵的获取他们想要的信息 |
[09:37] | You know what you really need, sam? hmm. | 你知道你要什么 萨姆 |
[09:39] | Clever assets, on the other hand, | 聪明的资本 换种说法就是 |
[09:41] | Know how to make the wine-and-dine phase last as long as possible. | 晓得如何把宴会的局面维持的尽可能的长 |
[09:44] | The lobster. | 是龙虾 |
[09:46] | No, I’m serious. you ever had the lobster here? no, no. | 不 我没开玩笑 你在这总是点龙虾 不 |
[09:48] | Swimming off the coast of maine four hours ago. no kidding. | -4个小时前从迈阿密的海岸游泳玩上来 -不开玩笑的 |
[09:51] | Which reminds me, | 这到提醒了我 |
[09:52] | We should get a bottle of white if we’re gonna have the seafood. | 如果我们吃海鲜的话应该叫瓶东西 |
[09:55] | Montrachet grand cru — unbelievable. | 蒙丽榭白葡萄酒 太难以置信了 |
[09:58] | It’s liquid gold. | 简直是液体黄金 |
[10:04] | $600? | 600美元 |
[10:05] | What can I say, mike? | 我能说什么 麦克 |
[10:07] | The guy ate like it was his last meal. | 那家伙吃的就好像是最后一顿饭似的 |
[10:09] | And the liquor — I mean, | 还有酒 我的意思是 |
[10:10] | I’ve had gunshot wounds hurt less than this hangover. | 我们受过的枪伤都没这个酒醉的厉害 |
[10:13] | You got, like, a bag of frozen peas or something cold for my head? | 有没有冰豌豆之类的东西能让我醒醒酒的? |
[10:16] | Did you get the list? | 你拿到名单了么? |
[10:20] | 600 bucks and no names? | 600块而且没有名字? |
[10:22] | Look, he’s just trying to drag it out, okay? | 他只是试图把它拖出来 好么? |
[10:25] | Don’t worry about it. I’m getting close. | 不用担心 我正进展呢 |
[10:27] | Well, do you think he knows carla? | 你觉得他知道卡拉么? |
[10:28] | As far as I can tell, | 目前我能说的是 |
[10:30] | He knows everyone who’s ever set | 他知道北半球 |
[10:31] | Foot on a farm in the northern hemisphere. | 去过那个农场的那些人的故事 |
[10:34] | How’d that thing with Ivan go? | 伊万那边怎么样了 |
[10:36] | Not as well as I was hoping. | 不像预期的那么如意 |
[10:38] | I followed him all day. | 我跟了他一天 |
[10:41] | It’s pretty clear he just collects the money, | 很明确 他就是收钱 |
[10:43] | Stays away from the girls till it’s over. | 然后离那些女孩们远远的直到结束 |
[10:46] | It’s smart security. | 很精明的防御啊 |
[10:47] | If he has no contact with his guys, no calls, no conversations, | 如果他和那些人没有接触 不打电话 不联系 |
[10:51] | Then the cops can’t make a decent case, and we can’t find the girls. | 警察就不会立案 我们也就找不到那些女孩 |
[10:53] | If we’re gonna find the girls by friday, | 如果我们周五前想找到那些女孩 |
[10:55] | We’ll need to extract the information. | 我们就需要截获信息 |
[10:57] | How about it, sam? | 你觉得呢 萨姆? |
[11:01] | Interrogation? | 审问? |
[11:03] | Well, it’s — boy, it’s been a while, mikey, but, you know, | 呃 是 男孩 得审一阵 但是 麦克 |
[11:05] | It’s just like riding a bike. | 这就像骑自行车一样 |
[11:06] | If we can snatch him by this afternoon, | 如果今天下午侥幸逮到他了 |
[11:08] | We’ll have three days to work on him. | 我们就有三天的时间来对他下手了 |
[11:10] | Oh, that’s cutting it close. | 哦 目标越来越近了 |
[11:11] | I mean, maybe if we hit the ground running, | 我是说 也许我们可以攻击地面运行 |
[11:12] | Make him think he’s up against the big boys — you know, | 让他以为他正和条子们作对 你知道啊 |
[11:14] | The government types. | 政府型的 |
[11:15] | We don’t have a deep bench here. | 我们这可一个深入的替补都没有啊 |
[11:17] | I don’t know. I think we can do it. | 我不知道 我想我们能成功 |
[11:19] | Fi grabs the guy. she’s the extraction team. | 菲抓住那家伙了 她是提取队的 |
[11:22] | You and me tag-team the guy on the questions. | 在这类问题上 你我是标记队的 |
[11:24] | We do the sunglasses, the suit, the whole bit, | 我们带太阳镜 穿制服 整体感觉 |
[11:26] | Make him think he’s up against every agency with initials. | 让他以为他是跟每个机构的缩写名称都作对 |
[11:29] | You think you can bag him alone, Fi? | 你觉得你能独自猎获他么 菲? |
[11:53] | I like your taste. | 我喜欢你的品味 |
[11:56] | Oh! | 哦! |
[11:57] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[12:00] | I am Ivan. | 我叫伊万 |
[12:17] | Stun guns are a great way to bring down a larger opponent. | 电枪是能扳倒较强大的对手的最好方式了 |
[12:21] | The only problem is, if you use one on someone who’s touching you, | 唯一的问题就是 如果你的对手正抓着你 |
[12:24] | You’ll zap yourself, too. | 你也会电到自己的 |
[12:26] | You brought a toy. you want to play. | 你拿了个玩具 你想玩啊 |
[12:28] | Oh, I love to play. | 哦 我喜欢这么玩 |
[12:37] | Fi, you are one crazy chick. | 菲 你真是个疯丫头 |
[12:52] | How’s our friend Ivan behaving? | 我们的朋友伊万表现的如何? |
[12:54] | Like an altar boy. | 像一个侍者 |
[12:56] | He even asked me to use the stun gun on him again. | 他甚至要求我再给他用一次电枪 |
[12:59] | He asked you with a gag in his mouth? | 他让你塞到他嘴里? |
[13:02] | Oh, he has expressive eyes. | 哦 他的眼睛很传神的 |
[13:04] | Feeling better, Fi? | 感觉好点没 菲? |
[13:05] | Everyone could use a few thousand volts | 每个人都可以时不时的 |
[13:07] | From time to time — it clears the mind. | 使用几千伏特的电压 能清除记忆的 |
[13:11] | All righty. | 好吧 |
[13:12] | I got a pal in organized crime. | 我有个哥们在犯罪组织里 |
[13:13] | Ran down everything he had on this Ivan character. | 他把伊万的特征全盘托出了 |
[13:16] | Whew, he’s a hard rock from the motherland. | 他可是从祖国来的一块硬石头 |
[13:19] | And what brings him to these fair shores? | 那是什么风把他带到这里的呢 |
[13:21] | They got him linked up to what they think is a russian | 他们靠他联系了他们认为的 |
[13:23] | Syndicate active on the east coast, pretty much from here to new york. | 东海岸活跃的俄罗斯集团 几乎从这里到纽约那么远 |
[13:25] | Now, | 现在 |
[13:25] | The guy who handles the day-to-day | 这人控制着 |
[13:27] | Operations in miami — guy named Takarov. | 在迈阿密的日常与转 这个人叫塔卡洛 |
[13:29] | But this guy, mike, I mean, | 但是这哥们 麦克 我的意思是 |
[13:30] | He’s seen the inside of every prison from moscow to minsk, | 他蹲过从莫斯科到明斯克市所有的监狱 |
[13:33] | So I think the best approach here is, we know everything, | 所以我觉得这事最好的渠道 我们知道一切 |
[13:35] | we’re rolling up his whole gang, and he’s just a little fish. | 团结整个团伙 那他不过就是条小鱼 |
[13:38] | Well, you’re the expert, sam. what else? | 嗯 你是行家 萨姆 还有么? |
[13:40] | Oh! good news. | 哦! 有个好消息 |
[13:41] | I found the perfect place for our secret facility. | 我发现了块很好的藏宝地 |
[13:44] | It’s an old concrete plant in the middle of nowhere. | 是一个中间是空的旧混凝土厂 |
[13:46] | They condemned it after the last hurricane. | 去年的飓风之后他们废弃的 |
[13:48] | This is gonna be fun, mike. | 会很有意思的 麦克 |
[13:51] | A lot of people’s first instinct when they need | 当多数人想从俘虏口里套出消息时 |
[13:53] | Information out of a captive is to grab a baseball bat or a gun. | 他们首先想到的是用个球棒或来把枪 |
[13:56] | This works. | 这可行 |
[13:58] | I’ve been in plenty of secret facilities a lot less impressive than this. | 我去过许多秘密基地 都不如这里令人印象深刻 |
[14:02] | You get a cooler, a drink, some snacks | 这里有冷库 饮料 食物 |
[14:05] | Fi’s driving Ivan to the everglades and back. | 菲开车带伊万沼泽转一圈再回来 |
[14:07] | Is that enough time? | 时间够吗? |
[14:08] | Plenty. | 足够了 |
[14:11] | The fact is, torture is for sadists and thugs. | 实际上 酷刑拷打只适合虐待狂和暴徒 |
[14:14] | It’s like getting groceries with a flamethrower. | 就好像拿着喷火器抢杂货铺 |
[14:16] | It doesn’t work, and it makes a mess. | 既没成效 又一团糟 |
[14:19] | Getting useful information is about creating a new reality | 想要问出有用的讯息 必须为被审问者营造出 |
[14:22] | For the interrogation subject with no hope of escape or freedom. | 没指望逃脱获得自由的境界 |
[14:27] | You control every aspect of their world | 他们的世界将全权由你掌控 |
[14:29] | how they eat, where they sleep, | 怎么吃 睡哪儿 |
[14:33] | Even whether it’s day or night. | 甚至昼夜也由你控制 |
[14:36] | When it’s time to ask questions, you want them disoriented, anxious, | 到了审问时间 他们得被你整得没方向 焦躁 |
[14:40] | Wondering who you are and what you can do to them. | 不知道你是谁 你会对他们做什么 |
[14:49] | You have to make them understand that their entire future, their hopes, | 你要让他们明白 他们的未来 希望 |
[14:54] | Their dreams, every breath they will ever take from then on, | 他们的梦想 从那一刻开始的每一次呼吸 |
[14:57] | It all depends on one thing — talking. | 全指望一件事 老实交待 |
[15:00] | Hello, Ivan. | 你好 伊万 |
[15:02] | I want a lawyer now. | 我要律师 现在 |
[15:06] | I know my rights! you have to get me a lawyer now! | 我知道我有这个权力 你们现在必须给我找个律师 |
[15:10] | That would be true… if I was a cop. | 这话没错 假如我是警察的话 |
[15:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[15:16] | Cia? | 中情局? |
[15:17] | C-i what? | 中情啥? |
[15:19] | No, no, see, they’re only allowed to operate on foreign soil, | 不 他们只能在国外活动 明白? |
[15:22] | So just think of me as uncle… | 那么就把我当作大叔… |
[15:27] | Uncle sam. | 山姆大叔 |
[15:28] | Do I get a phone call, uncle? | 能打个电话吗 大叔 |
[15:30] | You get whatever you want… | 你想要什么都行… |
[15:32] | After I get what I want. | 在我得到我要的之后 |
[15:34] | What do you want? | 你要什么 |
[15:35] | I want to get to know you better. | 我想更深入了解你 |
[15:37] | I want to know all about a day in the life of Ivan. | 我要知道伊万每日生活中的一切 |
[15:41] | Where do you go? what do you do? | 你去哪里 你做什么 |
[15:43] | Just think of me as your personal diary. | 把我当作你的私人日记 |
[15:45] | I deliver cheese, caviar, and sausage to russian markets and restaurants. | 我给俄罗斯商场饭店运送乳酪 鱼子酱和沙司 |
[15:50] | Can I go now, uncle? | 我能走了吗 大叔 |
[15:52] | Don’t waste my time, Ivan. | 别浪费我的时间 伊万 |
[15:54] | We know what you do. | 我们知道你干什么的 |
[15:56] | We know who you are. | 我们知道你是什么人 |
[15:58] | And you, sir… | 而你 先生 |
[16:00] | Are just a little fish. | 只不过是条小鱼 |
[16:02] | You know the difference between big fish and little fish? | 知道大鱼跟小鱼的区别吗 |
[16:06] | When big fish get caught, they get cooked and eaten. | 大鱼被钓上来 它们会被煮了吃了 |
[16:09] | When little fish are caught, | 而小鱼被逮着 |
[16:11] | They get thrown back in the lake to swim away — unless they piss off mr. | 它们会被扔回水里 自己游走 除非他们惹恼了 |
[16:16] | Fisherman. | 渔夫 |
[16:19] | I’m offering you a chance to swim away, Ivan. | 我给你机会 让你游走 伊万 |
[16:22] | It’s better for both of us, really, ’cause if you don’t accept it, whoo, | 这对你我都好 真的 因为如果你不接受 |
[16:26] | Boy, it’s a lot of paperwork for me and a dark, little room for you. | 伙计 我就要做大量案头工作 而你就要进小黑屋了 |
[16:32] | It’s not so bad. | 也不错 |
[16:34] | I’ve been in nightclubs darker than this. | 我去过的夜店比这黑多了 |
[16:38] | Maybe I like it here. | 也许我会喜欢这 |
[16:42] | Now, look, Mike, we could send you back in there as good cop, bad cop, | 这样 麦克 你可以扮好警察 坏警察 |
[16:46] | Whatever. | 或随便什么身份进去 |
[16:47] | I don’t know what good it’s gonna do. | 但我看不出来这有什么用 |
[16:48] | I mean, this guy is gulag-tough. I’ve seen the type. | 我是说 这家伙硬得很 我见过他这种 |
[16:51] | Now, after a month, when he’s been in isolation so long, | 把他关上一个月 被隔离了那么久 |
[16:54] | He’s howling at the moon, you know, maybe. | 可能他也只会对着月亮嚎 |
[16:56] | We got three days, Sam. | 我们只有三天时间 萨姆 |
[16:57] | Well, that’s why I think our best bet might be to have a friend inside. | 所以我认为最好的办法是在里面给他安排一个”朋友” |
[17:01] | They speak the same language, someone to talk to, confide in. | 说同一种语言 有人交流信赖 |
[17:06] | Prison buddy? yeah. | -狱友? -对 |
[17:07] | Now, look, I’d do it, mikey, but he knows me already. | 是这样 我也可以 不过他已经认识我了 |
[17:10] | Come on, it’s not gonna be that bad. | 得了 没那么糟的 |
[17:13] | We’ll set up a cell for the two of you, | 我们给你们俩准备一个牢房 |
[17:14] | Bring your brother in — he can play guard. | 带上你弟弟 他可以扮演警卫 |
[17:16] | Nate? | 内特? |
[17:17] | Mike, give the kid a break. | 麦克 让那孩子加入吧 |
[17:19] | I mean, we need a fresh face here. | 我是说 我们这需要新鲜面孔 |
[17:21] | I can’t sell Ivan on a secret cia compound run by one guy. | 就凭我一个 我可没法让伊万相信我们是一帮秘密中情局的 |
[17:23] | Plus, I got to get back to Harvey gunderson and see if he knows carla. | 而且 我还得赶去见哈维 gunderson 看他知不知道卡拉 |
[17:26] | I’m tap-dancing as fast as I can. | 我已经连轴转了 |
[17:30] | I’ll call him. | 我给他电话 |
[17:33] | So, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[17:34] | You go in the cell with Ivan, and you make friends with the guy? | 你打算跟伊万关在一起 跟他交朋友? |
[17:37] | That’s your plan? | 这是你的计划? |
[17:39] | If he knows what we want, he can lie | 如果让他知道了我们的目的 他就能撒谎 |
[17:41] | hold out until the girls are gone. | 一直撑到女孩们被转移 |
[17:44] | We need him to think that I’m on his side, that I’m safe to talk to. | 我要让他以为我是他这边的 跟我说话很安全 |
[17:48] | Nate, these are for you. | 内特 这个给你 |
[17:50] | Do what Sam tells you to do, all right? | 照萨姆说的做 好吗 |
[17:52] | Hey, I can handle it. | 我能搞定 |
[17:53] | You just take care of you, all right, bro? | 你只要照顾好你自己就行了 行吗 兄弟 |
[17:56] | It’s unfortunate but true that no makeup can simulate | 很不幸并且毫无疑问 任何化妆出来的鼻青脸肿 |
[17:59] | Blood and bruises well enough to stand up to close observation. | 都抵不住近距离观察 |
[18:03] | So if your cover requires looking like you’ve been beaten… ohh! | 所以如果你要让自己看上去像被狠揍过 |
[18:06] | …you have to get beaten. | 你只有被狠揍才行 |
[18:21] | Nate! | 内特! |
[18:23] | What? just trying to be a team player. | 干吗 我只是尽了团队成员的一份力 |
[18:28] | Today is your lucky day, Ivan. | 今天是你的幸运日 伊万 |
[18:31] | Got one of your boys in there to keep you company. | 来了个朋友给你作伴 |
[18:34] | It can take a lifetime to convince someone to trust you. | 说服别人信任你也许需要一生的时间 |
[18:37] | You two play nice, now. | 你们俩好好待着 |
[18:39] | It’s much quicker to make them feel like they need you to trust them. | 但让别人想叫你信任他 就快得多了 |
[18:43] | -You have the face of a traitor. -what? | -你一看就是个叛徒 -什么? |
[18:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:51] | You talked. | 你招了 |
[18:52] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[18:55] | I kept quiet. you, not a scratch. | 我什么也没说 而你 一点没被打 |
[18:58] | Be careful what you say. | 说话小心点 |
[19:02] | How much did they pay? | 他们给你了多少 |
[19:05] | I am no traitor. | 我不是叛徒 |
[19:06] | What did you tell them? | 你供出了什么? |
[19:08] | You piece of crap! | 你个混蛋! |
[19:10] | What did you tell them? | 你供出了些什么? |
[19:11] | Nothing | 我什么也没说 |
[19:12] | A fight is one of the quickest ways to | 拳头是让那些不肯说出他们的老巢的 |
[19:15] | Tell if someone isn’t who they say they are. | 那种人的最快招供的方法之一 |
[19:18] | If you say you’re russian but fight like an american, | 如果你说的俄语 却用美式技巧 |
[19:21] | Consider your cover blown, which means you better know sambo, | 那你的伪装可能失效 所以你最好懂桑波 |
[19:24] | The mixed martial art of russia. | 即俄式部队打法 |
[19:29] | Of course, you also have to win the fight. | 当然 你还必须打赢 |
[19:32] | A great cover i.d. doesn’t help much if you’re dead. | 如果你被打死了 假身份再像真的也没用了 |
[19:44] | What did you tell them? | 你说了什么 |
[19:46] | I told them…nothing! | 我什么 都没说 |
[19:50] | What did you tell them?! | 你说了什么 |
[19:52] | Nothing! | 没说 |
[19:53] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[19:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:08] | Sergei yablonovich. I work up in tampa. | 西杰·雅波洛维奇 我在坦帕活动 |
[20:10] | A russki, da? | 俄罗斯人 是吗 |
[20:12] | Born in Volgograd. | 出生于瓦洛多达 |
[20:13] | Raised in america. | 在美国长大 |
[20:17] | You’re Ivan Petrov. | 你是伊万·帕托 |
[20:19] | You run the girls, right? | 你负责那些妞 是不是 |
[20:26] | Who do you think gets your shipments through customs? | 知道你靠谁让你的船通过海关? |
[20:29] | They shut down the operation in tampa. it’s done. | 他们在坦帕把我们组织端了 结束了 |
[20:33] | They’re moving down here. they’re closing in. | 他们找到了这里 越来越近了 |
[20:36] | How did they find you? | 他们怎么找到你的 |
[20:38] | I was ambushed by a little suka. | 我中了一个小妞的埋伏 |
[20:40] | They said they know about Takarov’s headquarters. | 他们说他们知道塔卡洛的总部 |
[20:43] | Did you tell them? | 是你说的吗 |
[20:44] | I said I told them nothing. | 我说我什么也没说 |
[20:45] | Then how do they know these things?! | 那他们怎么知道这些事的 |
[20:47] | They know when your deliveries are! | 他们知道你什么时候运人 |
[20:48] | They know what kind of vodka Takarov drinks! | 他们知道塔卡洛喝的哪种伏特加 |
[20:50] | Maybe they are watching! | 也许他们在监视了我们 |
[20:52] | Maybe they have someone in the deli or the caf? | 也许他们在熟食店或者咖啡馆安插了人 |
[20:55] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[20:57] | I kept quiet. | 我守口如瓶 |
[20:58] | Yeah, make sure you stay that way. | 那就确保你一直不说 |
[21:11] | So, if Mike’s information was right, that’s probably the place. | 如果麦克的线索没错的话 应该就是这 |
[21:14] | I mean, there’s not too many russian restaurants next to a caf? | 我是说 咖啡馆旁边 熟食店对面 |
[21:18] | Across from a deli. | 没几个俄罗斯饭馆 |
[21:25] | Hi, Harvey. how’s it going, bud? | 哈维 进行了如何 伙计 |
[21:28] | Yeah. oh, yeah, I got the list. | 对 我看到名单了 |
[21:30] | Uh, I’ve got to tell you, I was hoping for more than two names on it, | 我跟你说 我希望看到上面不止两个名字 |
[21:34] | Though, but… | 但是 |
[21:35] | Oh, well, I’m sure they’re the best, yeah. | 我肯定他们是最好的 对 |
[21:37] | Uh, okay. | 好 |
[21:40] | Yeah, sure. I’ll — I’ll see you then. | 好 那回头见 |
[21:45] | Another meeting. he is working you. | 再见一次 他在玩你 |
[21:48] | I’ve gotten nuclear secrets out of | 我从克格勃的情报人员那里 |
[21:50] | kgb agents for less time and money. | 获得核秘密所花的时间和金钱也没他多 |
[21:51] | Good thing my liver is flexible because a lesser man would be dead. | 好消息是我的肝还比较强悍 一般人早玩完了 |
[21:55] | Okay, where did we get a thermal camera? | 我们从哪搞的热感照相机? |
[21:57] | I borrowed it from my neighbor’s boat. | 我从我邻居的船上借来的 |
[22:01] | He’s been using it to peek at me through the walls in my apartment, | 他用它穿透我公寓的墙 来偷窥我 |
[22:04] | So I figure we’re even. | 所以我们扯平了 |
[22:05] | A thermal camera is a great tool for scouting. | 热感照相机是侦查的有力工具 |
[22:08] | It’ll tell you where the warm bodies are in a building | 它能通过热量告诉你 建筑内哪里有活动的人 |
[22:11] | Or which rooms are designed to make those bodies invisible. | 或者哪些房间有防偷窥设计 |
[22:15] | Top floor is heat-shielded. | 顶楼是隔热的 |
[22:21] | See the guy in the corner? that’s him — Takarov. | 看到角落那个人了? 就是他 塔卡洛 |
[22:29] | He runs half the russian mafia in south florida. | 他控制了南佛罗里达一半的俄罗斯黑帮 |
[22:33] | Looks like there’s a little business upstairs, too. | 看起来楼上也正搞什么交易呢 |
[22:36] | You ready? | 准备好了? |
[22:51] | Oh, my — oh! oh, man, that’s horrible! | 我的天 哦! 太糟糕了! |
[22:54] | Whoa! get the manager! somebody get the manager! | 叫经理来 谁去叫经理来 |
[22:58] | What is problem, sir? are you the manager? | -有什么问题 先生 -你是经理? |
[23:00] | I didn’t think so. go get a manager. | 我看不是 叫你们经理来 |
[23:02] | Make him go away. | 撵他走 |
[23:04] | You call that food? | 你那个叫食物? |
[23:07] | Get the chef! he’s an imposter, the freak! | 叫你们主厨来! 他是个假冒的 这个变态 |
[23:10] | Oh, there he is. | 哦 他来了 |
[23:11] | Mr. manager, I got a big — what?! hello! | 经理先生 我有个大 什么 喂 |
[23:14] | Ho! hey, ho, I needed that. | 干吗 这是我的 |
[23:17] | Get your hands off me. I’m an american citizen. | 把你的手拿开 我是美国公民 |
[23:20] | One issue in dealing with modern criminal | 对付现代犯罪集团的一个问题是 |
[23:23] | Gangs is that their operations are diversified. | 他们采用多样化经营 |
[23:26] | The heat shielding you hope is hiding a human-smuggling operation… | 你希望他们隔热防护的是人口走私生意… |
[23:31] | Oh. sorry, I was looking for the ladies’ room. | 对不起 我在找卫生间 |
[23:35] | …could be hiding radio emissions from software-pirating computers. | 结果是阻隔软件盗版电脑的射电辐射 |
[23:44] | We call it “customer service”! ah! ah! | 我们称这个为”顾客服务” |
[23:46] | You break my arm, you’re hearing from my lawyer! | 你把我手臂弄折了 我的律师会来找你的 |
[23:48] | Keep it up — I’ll own this place! | 接着来啊 这地方以后就是我的 |
[23:52] | Take your hands off my father! | 别碰我爸爸! |
[23:56] | He has…dementia. | 他有 痴呆症 |
[23:58] | Do you understand? | 懂不懂? |
[24:00] | Can’t you see his mind is gone? | 看不出来他脑子不好使? |
[24:02] | He doesn’t even know what he’s saying. | 他自己都不知道他说的什么 |
[24:07] | Come on, daddy. | 走吧 爸爸 |
[24:10] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[24:11] | Bet you never thought you’d hear me call you that. | 打赌你绝想不到我会这么叫你 |
[24:24] | It has been days now, and all you do is talk! | 都好几天了 你们只说不做 |
[24:27] | Katya, we’re working on it, okay? | 卡提亚 我们在行动 好吗 |
[24:29] | I know it’s hard, but you have to be patient. | 我知道这很难 不过你一定要有耐心 |
[24:32] | And my sister — how long does she have to be patient?! | 我妹妹 她还要有多少耐心?! |
[24:35] | Take me to Ivan. | 让我见伊万 |
[24:36] | What do you want, Katya? | 你想要什么 卡提亚? |
[24:38] | Do you want to hit Ivan with a wrench, or do you want your sister back? | 你是想用扳手揍伊万 还是想让你妹妹回来? |
[24:40] | ’cause it’s got to be one or the other. | 二者只能选一 |
[24:43] | And this place Romanov’s — Nate says that Ivan’s boss is there. | 罗曼诺那儿呢 内特说伊万的老板就在那儿 |
[24:46] | Why don’t we go there? | 我们干嘛不去那儿? |
[24:48] | I don’t know what Nate told you, but we have to stick to the plan. | 我不知道内特对你说了什么 不过我们必须照计划进行 |
[24:52] | My sister doesn’t have time for your plans. | 我妹妹没时间等你的计划实施了 |
[24:55] | I’m going to them now and trade myself for Elena. | 我现在就去找他们 用我自己交换伊琳娜 |
[24:59] | Nate, you told her about Romanov’s? | 内特你告诉她罗曼诺的地方了? |
[25:01] | It’s called “need to know” for a reason. | 这叫知道也要有理由 |
[25:04] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会解决的 |
[25:08] | Katya? Katya, hold up. | 卡提亚 卡提亚 等等 |
[25:12] | She’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[25:14] | I know, and Michael’s my brother. | 我知道 迈克尔也是我哥哥 |
[25:16] | And I can’t stand that guy sometimes, but he’s good at what he does. | 我有时候也受不了他这个人 但他现在做的 他在行 |
[25:20] | If he says that this is the right thing to do, | 如果他说这样做是对的 |
[25:21] | Then this is the right thing to do. | 那么这就一定是对的 |
[25:23] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[25:28] | All right? | 好么? |
[25:30] | Just… go and talk to him. | 你就 去跟他谈谈 |
[25:44] | Nate, I was just in the hall, | 内特 我刚正好在厅里 |
[25:45] | And I heard what you said about your brother. | 听到你说你哥 |
[25:48] | That is so sweet. | 这样真好 |
[25:51] | Yeah, it was, wasn’t it? | 是 确实 不是吗 |
[25:53] | Not that he’d do the same for me. | 不像他是怎么对我的 |
[26:03] | A good interrogator paints a picture of the world outside for a detainee. | 好的审讯者能为被审者勾勒出外部的情况 |
[26:09] | Whatever he’s holding onto, you take it away. | 不管他依靠的是什么 你统统剥夺 |
[26:11] | His organization — crumbling, his friends — traitors, | 他的组织 崩溃了 他的朋友 背叛他了 |
[26:15] | His preasious information — useless. | 他宝贵的信息 无用了 |
[26:17] | Gum? | 口香糖? |
[26:22] | Mmm, cinnamony. | 肉桂口味 |
[26:25] | Mmm, Ivan, good news. | 伊万 好消息 |
[26:28] | We’re about to wrap this up. | 我们基本上搞定了 |
[26:29] | Looks like we won’t need you much longer. | 看上去我们就快不需要你了 |
[26:32] | That’s why you have me in this hole — because you don’t need me? | 所以你把我关在这儿 因为你不需要我? |
[26:36] | Hey, I’m doing you a favor. | 我帮你个忙吧 |
[26:38] | I’m giving you a chance to come clean. | 我给你个全盘招供的机会 |
[26:39] | You know, we’re moving on Romanov’s next week. | 你知道 下周我们要去罗曼诺那儿了 |
[26:44] | Great restaurant. try the borscht. | 不错的饭店 尝尝那儿的罗宋汤 |
[26:49] | Look, the point is, if you want to see daylight again, | 你看情况是这样的 如果你还想重见天日 |
[26:52] | You’ll give me something useful. | 就得给我一些有用的信息 |
[26:54] | And, hey, now would be the time. | 告诉你 就是现在了 |
[26:58] | Well, I can see you’re on the fence. | 我想你还在犹豫 |
[27:01] | So, I’m gonna give you some time to consider your options. | 我会给你一点时间让你考虑清楚 |
[27:05] | You can wear the thinking bag. | 你可以戴着这个思考袋 |
[27:12] | And here’s some thinking music! | 再给你来点思考音乐 |
[27:23] | Is he tenderized yet? | 他有没有软下来? |
[27:24] | Oh, he’s getting there. | 快了 |
[27:26] | Said he likes nightalubs, so I thought I would oblige him. | 他说他喜欢夜店 所以我有责任让他好好享受 |
[27:30] | So,I figure we let him stew in there for another | 我想我们可以让他在那再呆上几个小时 |
[27:32] | Couple hours then put him back into the cell with you. | 然后再把他跟你关回去 |
[27:34] | He’ll be nice and loopy and happy to see his old friend sergei. | 他就会和气迟钝 见到老朋友会很高兴的 |
[27:38] | Are you off to see Harvey Gunderqon again? | 你又去见哈维·刚得? |
[27:41] | Mike, I underestimated him, that’s all. | 麦克我低估他了 就是这样 |
[27:43] | He’s going down. | 他要完了 |
[27:44] | “the best of bulgarian disco”? | “保加利亚最棒的迪斯科”? |
[27:46] | Yeah. we’ll save that for bedtime. | 对 我们为晚上睡觉准备的 |
[27:49] | It’ll peel the paint off the walls. | 能把墙上的油漆都震下来 |
[27:50] | Wish me luck, fellas. | 祝我好运 伙计们 |
[27:59] | Working an information sourse is a delicate art. | 与信息源头交涉是一门精巧的艺术 |
[28:02] | Ideally, | 比较理想的 |
[28:02] | You can get all the information you need with kind words and free drinks. | 你能用好话和免费好酒换来你要的所有信息 |
[28:06] | More wine? | 再来点? |
[28:07] | You betaha. | 好嘞 |
[28:09] | When drinks and good company aren’t enough, however, | 但当好酒好话也不够时 |
[28:13] | A good operative has to apply pressure, | 套消息好手就要加把劲了 |
[28:16] | And that means knowing just what a source loves. | 就是说要了解提供者的爱好 |
[28:19] | So, um, Harvey… | 那么 哈维 |
[28:22] | Just wondering about that, uh, that list. | 我在想 那个名单 |
[28:25] | How’s that going? | 进行得怎么样了 |
[28:26] | Great. I’m working on it. | 很好 我在整理 |
[28:28] | There’s a lot of agricultural experts in miami, believe me. | 相信我 迈阿密有数不清的农业专家 |
[28:30] | I’m making that list, checking it twice. | 我在罗列名单 检查了两遍 |
[28:32] | Just want to make sure I don’t leave any names off. | 就是为了确保别遗漏了谁 |
[28:35] | Could we get some more crab cakes here, please?! | 这里请再来份蟹饼 |
[28:37] | Sure, sure, in just a minute, but first I want to ask you something. sure. | -行行 等一会儿 首先我想问你件事 -好 |
[28:40] | Do you like being secretary-treasurer of | 你喜不喜欢做南佛罗里达农业协会 |
[28:42] | The agricultural association of south florida? | 财务部长? |
[28:45] | Nah, I’m trying to get back to teaching high school. | 不 我只想回高中做教师 |
[28:48] | Do I like it? | 我喜不喜欢? |
[28:51] | What, are you kidding? what are you talking about? | 你开什么玩笑 你说什么啊 |
[28:52] | I love it. | 当然喜欢 |
[28:54] | It’s the largest agroeconomic trade association east of the mississippi, | 这是密西西比以东最大的农业贸易协会 |
[28:57] | And I’m two heartbeats away from the presidency. | 而且我离主席的位子只有一步之遥 |
[28:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:00] | ’cause I think you’re jerking me around, harvey. | 因为我觉得你老牵着我鼻子乱转 哈维 |
[29:02] | I came to you asking for a very simple list of miami agricultural | 我找你是要一分简简单单的迈哈密 |
[29:05] | Specialists, | 农业专家的名单 |
[29:06] | And you drank my wine and you ate my food and you gave me nothing! | 而你喝我的酒吃我的食物却什么都不给我 |
[29:09] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with here, harvey. | 你不知道和你打交道的是谁 哈维 |
[29:13] | Do you know why I’m interested in agriculture in central turkey? | 你知道我为什么对土耳其中部的农业感兴趣吗 |
[29:16] | Let me tell you — I don’t give a rat’s ass about growing hops, okay? | 我告诉你 我不是给老鼠屁股吃啤酒花 |
[29:20] | I care about opium poppies. I’m with the dea! | 我关心的是罂粟 我是禁药取缔机构的 |
[29:22] | Dea?! | 禁药取缔机构 |
[29:25] | One call to my buddies at the department of agriculture — and let’s just say they have | 有人致电我在农业部的朋友 不得不说 |
[29:29] | A little bit of influence over who can be the president of the board of soil scientistq. | 他们对土壤科学家理事会主席选举有影响 |
[29:33] | I mean, one day you’re the chairman of the miami water resources board, | 我是说 昨天你还是迈哈密水资源部主席 |
[29:36] | And the next day they won’t even let you in the front door. | 第二天他们就连前门都不让你进 |
[29:39] | Now, I’ve seen the bad boys of the usda destroy people, harvey, and, | 我见多了那些拉人下水的坏家伙 |
[29:42] | Believe me, it’s not pretty. | 相信我 这可不好玩 |
[29:44] | No, wait. please, please! don’t go. sit down. | 不 等等 别走 先坐下 |
[29:53] | You’ll have the list tomorrow. I swear. | 你明天就能得到名单 我发誓 |
[29:56] | Make sure I do. | 确信我能拿到 |
[30:00] | Mmm. liquid gold. | 真是液体黄金啊 |
[30:04] | Oh, yeah, it’s the best. | 是啊 这是最好的酒 |
[30:08] | They have you for hours and still they don’t touch you? | 他们抓了你好几个小时却没动你 |
[30:11] | They asked me questions, then left me in a room with a bag on my head. | 他们问了些问题 把我头上照上袋子丢在屋里 |
[30:16] | I guess you’re just lucky. | 我猜你只是幸运罢了 |
[30:18] | You want to say something, say it. | 你想说什么吧 直说好了 |
[30:20] | Every day they have new information! | 每天他们都能得到新消息 |
[30:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:24] | The american — he says they’re moving on Romanov’s. | 那美国佬 他说他们要去罗曼诺那 |
[30:28] | Someone in your organization is talking. | 在你的组织中有人泄密 |
[30:31] | They gave us up. | 他们出卖了我们 |
[30:32] | If they know where the girls are… | 如果让他们知道那些女孩在哪的话 |
[30:34] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[30:35] | No one knows where is the safe house but me. | 除了我没人知道藏人之处 |
[30:40] | Ivan, if the americans link Takarov to the girls | 伊万 如果美国佬把塔卡洛和那些女孩联系起来 |
[30:43] | You think I’m stupid? | 你以为我是傻的吗 |
[30:46] | My men have orderq. | 我的人都接到命令 |
[30:48] | If anyone but me comes to the safe house, they kill the girls and leave. | 如果有人闯入 就会杀了那些女的离开 |
[30:52] | If they don’t hear from me by friday, same thing. | 如果星期五前没有我的消息 后果亦然 |
[30:55] | Takarov has nothing to worry about from me. | 对于我塔卡洛没什么好担心的 |
[30:59] | I am sorry. | 我道歉 |
[31:01] | I should not have doubted you. | 我想我不该质疑你的 |
[31:07] | The american can ask whatever he wants. | 美国佬想问什么就让他问去 |
[31:11] | By the time they do anything, the girls are dead. | 直到他们采取行动 那些女孩就死定了 |
[31:23] | So I got to tell katya that we did all this for nothing, | 我得告诉凯迪亚我们做这些却一事无成 |
[31:26] | That her sister’s gonna be killed? | 她姐姐就会被杀了 |
[31:27] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会允许那些事发生的 |
[31:29] | How? huh? what are you gonna do, use your spy magic? | 怎样 你又要做什么 用你的间谍魔法吗 |
[31:32] | Come on, Ivan has got to be at the safe house by tomorrow, | 拜托 伊万明天一定得到藏身的地方 |
[31:35] | Or Elena’s dead. | 不然伊琳娜就死定了 |
[31:36] | And he can’t be there because we’ve got him in a box in a concrete plant. | 把他关在水泥厂的箱子里他就不能去那 |
[31:39] | He’s going to have to escape. | 那他就不得不逃脱了 |
[31:42] | Escape? are you serious? | 逃跑? 你在说真的? |
[31:44] | He’s got to go to the girls himself. | 他会亲自带我们去找那女孩 |
[31:46] | He’s not gonna buy it if we just let him go. | 如果我们就这么放他走他不会相信的 |
[31:49] | That’s crazy, man. | 这太疯狂了 伙计 |
[31:50] | Have you got a better idea, nate? | 你有更好的主意吗 内特 |
[31:52] | Because we don’t have a lot of time here. | 因为我们没有太多的时间 |
[31:54] | You asked for my help. you want it or not? | 是你要我来帮忙的 到底还要不要 |
[31:56] | If you want my help, | 如果你需要我帮助 |
[31:57] | We got to go to the concrete plant and do this. | 我们就得去那个水泥厂这么干 |
[31:59] | If you don’t, tell Katya to get ready for her sister’s funeral. | 如果你不需要 告诉卡提亚去准备她姐姐的葬礼吧 |
[32:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:12] | I’ll get my suit. | 我去拿衣服 |
[32:20] | Michael, your brother is trying. | 迈克尔 你弟弟已经尽力了 |
[32:22] | Ma. | 妈妈 |
[32:24] | Please, you sent him off to fort lauderdale | 你让他去劳德代尔堡 |
[32:25] | And left him there for weeks. | 然后把他丢在那好几周 |
[32:27] | I mean, what is that, some sort of covert-operations thing, | 我是说 这算什么 某种秘密行动 |
[32:30] | Or is it just a lousy way to treat your brother? | 还是就为了虐待你的弟弟? |
[32:33] | Ma, I’ve been living in a storage container for two days. | 妈 我在一个集装箱里住了两天了 |
[32:35] | Maybe we can call it even. | 或许这就可以算是扯平了 |
[32:37] | Michael, it isn’t just about what you do. | 迈克尔 这并不仅仅是看你怎么做的 |
[32:39] | It’s about what you say, too. | 还要看你怎么说的 |
[32:40] | He cares what you think — more than you know. | 他很在意你的想法 只是你不知道而已 |
[32:43] | Do you know what his first word was? | 你知道他会说的第一个词是什么吗 |
[32:46] | It was “michael.” | 就是迈克尔 |
[32:48] | It was “juice.” I was there. his firqt word was “juice.” | 是果汁 我当时在的 他说的第一个词是果汁 |
[32:51] | Well, he was looking right at you when he said it. | 但他说的时候一直在看着你 |
[32:52] | You know what he meant. you were his hero. | 你知道他当时什么意思 你就是他的偶像 |
[32:55] | Ma, I just don’t want to get into this right now. | 妈 我现在不想谈这个 |
[32:57] | Michael, please, look, | 迈克尔 算求你了 听着 |
[32:58] | I know that nate has had his problems. | 我知道内特有他的毛病 |
[33:01] | But you know when it all first started | 但你知道当一切刚开始的时候 |
[33:03] | And when he first got into really serious trouble? | 当他真正开始惹上麻烦的时候 |
[33:06] | It was right after you left. | 那都是在你离家之后了 |
[33:09] | Give him a chance. | 给他一个机会 |
[33:23] | What? what is wrong with you? you can’t stand still. | 怎么了 什么事让你坐立不安的? |
[33:26] | You heard them. this is almost over. | 你也听说了 这就快结束了 |
[33:29] | And when they’re done with us, | 当他们不用我们了 |
[33:30] | They’re gonna throw us in some cia hellhole | 就会把我们扔给中情局或是哪 |
[33:32] | For the rest of our lives. | 我们就得在那度过余生 |
[33:34] | If, by some miracle, they let us go, | 即使发生奇迹 他们放过我们 |
[33:36] | We’re gonna be dead anyway. | 我们还是会死 |
[33:37] | Dead? what are you talking about? | 会死? 你在说什么 |
[33:39] | What will Takarov think? | 塔卡洛会怎么想 |
[33:41] | He will hold us responsible! | 他会要我们负责 |
[33:44] | We will speak for each other! | 我们可以互说好话 |
[33:46] | I will tell him you were strong. | 我会告诉他你很坚强 |
[33:48] | You kept your mouth shut. | 你什么都没说 |
[33:49] | Before he cut your throat or after? | 在他杀你之前还是之后? |
[33:51] | No, no, no, no, we need to get out of here. | 不不不 我们得离开这 |
[33:53] | Listen, if we can get to the girls, | 听着 如果我们能到那些女孩那 |
[33:55] | Maybe grab them, move them, | 或许抓住她们 都带走 |
[33:57] | Show Takarov that we fought. | 让塔卡洛知道我们激战过 |
[33:59] | Eqcape? you are dreaming. | 逃跑? 你在做梦 |
[34:01] | Can I trust you? | 我能信任你吗 |
[34:03] | Can I trust you with my life? | 我能信任你么? 这关系到我的人生 |
[34:07] | Yes. | 当然 |
[34:11] | They showed me a file with surveillance photos. | 他们给我看了一些监控照片 |
[34:13] | Takarov — I swore I didn’t know him. | 塔卡洛的照片 我发誓说我根本不认识他 |
[34:15] | They beat me, but I got this. | 他们就打我 但我拿到了这个 |
[34:17] | I can open the handcuffs. we can overpower the guard. | 我能打开手铐 然后我们搞定那个守卫 |
[34:20] | Maybe we get out, maybe we die. | 要么我们能出去 要么我们死在这 |
[34:22] | But if we don’t get out, we die anyway. | 但如果我们不出去 我们早晚会死 |
[34:24] | -Are you with me? -then what? | -一起么? -然后呢 |
[34:26] | We don’t even know what’s on the outside of that door. | 我们根本不了解门外的情况 |
[34:28] | Oh, I heard them talking. it’s not a real jail. | 我听他们说过 这里不是真正的监狱 |
[34:33] | It’s temporary. | 只是临时性的 |
[34:35] | They’re gonna move us to a real prison. | 他们准备把我们带去真正的监狱 |
[34:37] | You have to decide now. | 你现在就得作个决定 |
[34:39] | Now! | 马上 |
[34:41] | He’ll handcuff you to the wall. | 他会把你拷到墙上 |
[34:43] | You keep him busy. you distract him. | 你惹点麻烦 吸引他的注意力 |
[34:45] | I’ll take care of the lock. you understand? | 我来解锁 明白了吗 |
[34:47] | Sergei! | 西杰 |
[34:48] | Understand? | 明白了么? |
[34:49] | ya, I understand. | 明白了 |
[34:54] | All right, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[34:55] | Feeling a little more talkative now? | 现在想说了吗 |
[34:57] | You really think you can do this to us?! | 你真以为你敢这么做? |
[34:59] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:00] | We have people everywhere. | 我们的人到处都是 |
[35:02] | Doesn’t matter who you are — cia, fbi — | 不管你是谁 中情局 联邦调查局 |
[35:04] | We can find you and kill you just the same. | 我们都会找到你然后杀死你 |
[35:07] | Hey, you ever want to see the light of day again, | 你还想活着出去吗 |
[35:09] | Shut your face. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[35:11] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:13] | One of the hardest things to do in a fight | 打斗中最难把握的事情 |
[35:14] | Is to make it look like you’re trying to kill someone | 就是你要表现出像要杀死某人 |
[35:17] | Without doing permanent damage. | 却又不能给他造成永久性的伤害 |
[35:21] | They don’t teach any half moveq in combat training. | 格斗训练时他们从未教过该如何有所保留 |
[35:23] | There are moves designed to kill and maim | 全是些最为有效的 |
[35:26] | As efficiently as possible. | 致命招式 |
[35:34] | If those are off limits, | 如果你实在做不出 |
[35:35] | One option is opening your fist | 一种办法就是在拳头击中对方前 |
[35:37] | Right before a punch lands. | 快速伸开变为手掌 |
[35:39] | Painful, but the force is distributed. | 依然会很痛 但力度大大降低了 |
[35:42] | Another showy option is a kick to the shoulder. | 另一种表现方式就是踢肩膀 |
[35:45] | You might break a rib or two, | 或许你会踢短一两条肋骨 |
[35:47] | But if you aim right, nobody’s going to the morgue. | 但如果你瞄的准些 没人会去太平间的 |
[35:55] | Put it down! | 放下枪 |
[35:56] | I said drop it! | 我说放下 |
[35:58] | Don’t. don’t kill me! | 别 别杀我 |
[36:00] | No, please! | 不 求你了 |
[36:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:15] | Where is the other one? | 那个人呢 |
[36:16] | Back there. | 在后面 |
[36:18] | I heard him begging. | 我听见他在求饶 |
[36:19] | After the beatings he gave me, | 他让我吃了这么多苦头 |
[36:20] | He deserved to die more slowly. | 该让他死得更慢些才是 |
[36:22] | We have to go to Romanov’s. | 我们得去罗曼诺那里 |
[36:24] | What, and show up at Takarov’s empty-handed? no. | 什么 就这么空着手在塔卡洛那露面? 不 |
[36:27] | We got to show them we thought of the organization firqt. | 我们得表现出我们是把组织放在首位的 |
[36:29] | Where are the girls? | 那些女孩在哪 |
[36:32] | Ivan, we don’t have time for this! | 伊万 我们没时间了 |
[36:34] | Where are the girls?! | 那些女孩在哪 |
[36:36] | They’re in hialeah. I will show you. | 她们在海亚利亚 我带你去 |
[37:06] | This is it? yes. | 就在这? 没错 |
[37:07] | Do you think they’ve been here? | 你认为他们来过了吗 |
[37:08] | Does anything look different? | 觉得有什么异样吗 |
[37:09] | It’s fine. see the van? | 没事 看见那货车了吗 |
[37:11] | It means the girls are still here. | 这就说明那些女孩还在 |
[37:16] | Where have you been? I’ll tell you later. | 你去哪了 一会告诉你 |
[37:18] | we need to move the girls now. | 我们得把那些女孩带走 |
[37:19] | What? who is he? | 什么 他是谁 |
[37:21] | This is Sergei. he’s all right. | 这是西杰 他是自己人 |
[37:22] | Now move! go! | 快去 走啊 |
[37:33] | Everyone to the van! | 所有人进货车去 |
[37:35] | Let’s go, girls! Let’s go! | 快点 姑娘们 走了 |
[37:39] | Quickly, quickly! Move! | 快快快 走起来! |
[37:45] | We have to get them out of here. | 我们得带她们离开这 |
[37:46] | Do you have a place? | 有地方吗 |
[37:47] | Yes. there is another safe house that Takarov uses for guns. | 有 还有处安全的地方是塔卡洛用来放枪的 |
[37:50] | How do you know the cia isn’t already there? | 你怎么知道中情局不会已经到那了 |
[37:52] | We can’t use anyplace they might know about. | 我们不能去任何他们可能知道的地方 |
[37:53] | Then where? where can we take them? | 那去哪 我们能带他们去哪 |
[37:55] | I got a place down by the docks. | 我在码头那有个地方 |
[37:57] | No one knows about it but me. | 除了我没人知道 |
[37:59] | You are sure it’s safe? | 你确定那一定安全? |
[38:01] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[38:02] | I should bring some of your guys, | 我该带上你的几个人去 |
[38:03] | Take some guns along, just in case. | 带上枪 以防万一 |
[38:05] | You go to Takarov’s. | 你就去塔卡洛那里 |
[38:06] | you tell him they might be moving on Romanov’s. | 告诉他中情局的人可能会去罗曼诺那 |
[38:09] | Who knows? we might come out heroes. | 谁知道呢 可能我们还会成为英雄呢 |
[38:12] | You two. Go with Sergei. Do as he says. | 你们两个 跟着西杰 听他的 |
[38:14] | He knows how to handle himself. | 他知道自己在干什么 |
[38:17] | Sergei, I don’t forget this. | 西杰 我忘不了这一切 |
[38:20] | I’m sure you won’t, Ivan. | 当然忘不了 伊万 |
[38:26] | Where do we take the girls? | 我们要把她们带去哪儿? |
[38:30] | There’s been a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[38:36] | It’s all over. drop the gun. | 结束了 放下枪 |
[38:46] | It’s all right. You’re safe now. | 好了 现在你们都安全了 |
[38:51] | In the spy game, | 在间谍的游戏里 |
[38:52] | You spend a lot of time getting people to betray their own. | 你得花很多时间让人们背叛他们的组织 |
[38:55] | Most do it for money. some do it for spite. | 大多是为了钱 也有的是因为怨恨 |
[38:58] | But the greatest achievement | 但最大的成就 |
[39:00] | Is to get a guy to turn on his own people | 还是让他背叛自己人 |
[39:02] | Because he thinks he’s being loyal. | 因为他以为他还很忠诚 |
[39:05] | You have to get out. | 你得离开这 |
[39:06] | What? what are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[39:07] | They busted the operation in tampa. | 他们捣毁了我们在坦帕的业务 |
[39:09] | They’re coming here next. | 接下来就要来这了 |
[39:10] | They had me and Sergei, but we escape. | 他们抓了我和西杰 我们逃出来了 |
[39:11] | What operation in tampa? | 什么坦帕的业务 |
[39:13] | We never had an operation in tampa. | 我们在坦帕从没什么业务 |
[39:16] | But — but Sergei… | 但 但是西杰… |
[39:18] | Who’s Sergei? | 西杰是谁 |
[39:20] | He took the girls! | 他带走了那些姑娘 |
[39:22] | He said he worked for you in tampa! | 他说他在坦帕为你工作 |
[39:25] | It was the cia. | 是中情局 |
[39:27] | They had us. | 他们抓了我们 |
[39:28] | You talked to the cia? | 你和中情局说了? |
[39:32] | You gave the girls to this Sergei, | 把那些姑娘给了西杰 |
[39:35] | And then you come here? | 然后你跑到这来? |
[39:39] | Take him upstairs now! | 马上带他到楼上去 |
[39:47] | sam talked to the police buddy first | 山姆之前向他的警察伙计打听过了 |
[39:50] | Sounds like Takarov was worried enough | 听起来塔卡洛很着急 |
[39:52] | To skip town with most of his crew. | 可能会带着手下跑路 |
[39:54] | Apparently, he headed north | 很明显 他去了北方 |
[39:55] | Because they found ivan’s body | 因为他们在劳德代尔堡的一个垃圾箱里 |
[39:57] | In a dumpster in fort lauderdale. | 发现了伊万的尸体 |
[39:59] | A dumpster is too good for him. | 他不配待在垃圾箱里 |
[40:01] | What my sister means say is “thank you.” | 我姐姐的意思是说 谢谢 |
[40:08] | How is your pain? | 你的伤怎么样了 |
[40:10] | Breathing’s a little difficult. | 呼吸还有些困难 |
[40:11] | Mike cracked three of my ribs. | 迈克尔打断了我3根肋骨 |
[40:14] | But, you know, it was a small price to pay. | 但是 你要知道 这真的算是很小的代价了 |
[40:20] | I’m sorry I was angry. | 很抱歉我当时很生气 |
[40:22] | Nate said you know what to do — always you were right. | 内特说你知道该怎么做 你向来是对的 |
[40:27] | This nate? nate said that? | 我弟弟内特? 内特说了这话? |
[40:29] | You wanted me to keep her at mom’s. | 你要我把她安排在妈妈那 |
[40:30] | I just said what I had to say. | 我不得不这么说 |
[40:36] | Thank nate, Katya. | 谢谢内特 卡提亚 |
[40:38] | I couldn’t have done it without him. | 没有他我做不来的 |
[40:40] | And I’m not always right. | 我也不是一直都是对的 |
[41:04] | $1,350, and all sam got on carla was a p.o. box. | 花了1350美元 山姆就搞来了卡拉的邮政信箱 |
[41:09] | More than I had, fi. | 比我搞到的要多 菲 |
[41:10] | Besides, I don’t think he could have survived | 此外 我觉得他以后要是再去收集情报 |
[41:12] | Any more intelligence gathering. | 估计就活不了了 |
[41:13] | Sam’s liver can take a vacation while we… | 山姆的肝脏可以好好休假 我们正好… |
[41:18] | What do we do now? | 我们要去干什么呢 |
[41:20] | Now we watch. | 我们监视就可以了 |
[41:21] | Someone’s got to pick up the mail sometime. | 肯定有人会在什么时候来取邮件 |
[41:26] | I hate surveillance. | 我讨厌监视 |
[41:34] | Intelligence-gathering isn’t all running around | 收集情报并不总是需要 |
[41:36] | With a gun and a spy camera. | 提着枪和相机东奔西跑的 |
[41:38] | When the operation demands it, | 如果行动需要 |
[41:40] | You get to sit in a hot car | 你就得在迈阿密的市区 |
[41:41] | With no air-conditioning in downtown miami. | 坐在一辆没有空调的车里享受热浪 |