Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:19] you do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:22] you rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:25] a trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 好战的前女友…
[00:26] should we shoot them? 杀了他们吧?
[00:27] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… 一位向FBI告发你的老朋友
[00:30] you know spies… a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:33] …family, too… 还有 家人
[00:33] is that your mom again? 又是你妈妈打的?
[00:35] …if you’re desperate. 如果你绝望的话
[00:36] someone needs your help, Michael 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:37] bottom line, until you figure out who burned you, 最根本的是 在查明谁把你炒了之前
[00:41] you’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:47] there aren’t many rules in the spy trade. 间谍之间做交易并没有太多的规矩
[00:49] there are a few agreements 当然 有少许的规则
[00:51] that most intelligence agencies honor, though. 还是很被聪明的间谍所认可的
[00:53] low-level agents get traded, not prosecuted. 低级别的间谍会被交换 不会被起诉
[00:56] you don’t shoot foreign operatives if you can avoid it. 如果没必要 就不射杀外国间谍
[01:00] and you stay away from embassies and consulates. 还有就是不要靠近大使馆和领事馆
[01:05] mike, look, you know i’m up for just about anything, 迈克尔 听着 你知道我一向支持你
[01:07] but this this is like cursing in church. 但这就像是在教堂里念诅咒
[01:10] i mean, technically, this is foreign soil. 我是指 技术上来说 这可是外国人的地盘
[01:12] no, technically, it’s just trespassing 不 技术上来说 这不过是
[01:13] the one perk of being burned. 对于被炒的一次自主调查
[01:15] my crimes are just crimes, not acts of war. 我的罪行只是犯罪 不是战争行为
[01:18] but does it have to be the pakistani consulate? 但非得来巴基斯坦的领事馆吗
[01:20] couldn’t it be… i don’t know jamaica? 不能是… 我不懂 比如牙买加?
[01:22] those guys are probably very easy going. 那些人应该很好说话
[01:23] and they’re not gonna know anything about carla. 但他们也不会知道有关卡拉的事情
[01:26] look, she’s just an employee, mikey 听着 她也是在执行命令 小迈
[01:27] some agent they sent to boss you around. 由级别更高的间谍派来指挥你的
[01:29] it’s not like she burned you personally. 并不是她亲自下令封杀你的
[01:31] you don’t know that. she’s all i got. 这你可不知道 她是我唯一的线索
[01:33] look, if she worked in kurdistan, 听着 如果她曾在库尔德斯坦工作过
[01:34] the pakistanis might have a file on her. 巴基斯坦人那也许就会有她的档案
[01:36] i don’t know. i mean, 我不知道 我意思是
[01:38] the… the prints she left on veronica’s camera did not 她留在维洛尼卡相机上的指纹
[01:40] come up in any government system, 在任何政府系统里都没有记录
[01:41] and my buddies checked around, like you wanted. 而且按你要求的 我朋友都查了个遍
[01:43] they didn’t come up with anything. 他们什么也没找到
[01:44] that’s why i’m making a new friend. 所以我来结交一位新朋友
[01:46] look, i got to believe that 听着 我相信
[01:47] the best intelligence outfit in the region 那一地区最为出色的情报机构
[01:49] took a few notes when she took off her burka 在她脱了长袍 实施屠戮的时候
[01:51] and started wreaking havoc. 肯定有所记录
[01:52] look, if you don’t want to help, i can ask fiona. 听着 如果你不想帮忙 我可以叫菲奥纳
[01:54] no. no. it’s fine. fine. 别别 我帮
[01:56] you guys need your space. now that she’s not your 你们彼此需要空间 但既然她已经不是你女友了
[01:59] girlfriend anymore, i guess it’s probably weird 我觉得这貌似有些怪异
[02:00] – she was never my girlfriend, sam. – okay, mike. -她从来就不是我女友 萨姆 -好吧 迈克尔
[02:03] consulates are a great place to renew your visa, pay your taxes 领事馆是个极好的场所 可以更新签证 缴税
[02:07] back home, or find foreign spies working under diplomatic cover. 回国 或是以外交为由查找外国间谍
[02:11] hey. hey. back of the line right here, pal. 退到线后面去 老兄
[02:14] rich franklin, miami herald. 里奇·富兰克林 迈阿密先驱报的
[02:16] they call to say i was coming? 他们说过我要来了吗
[02:18] of course they didn’t. i need a couple of visas. 当然没有 我需要好几张签证
[02:20] i’m doing a piece on foreign trade. 我在做一桩外贸案子
[02:21] i need visas for my editor. i need one for me. 我得给我的编辑弄几个签证 还有我自己
[02:23] i need it pronto. i’m sorry. i need it right now. 我急着用 抱歉 我现在就得要
[02:26] like all bureaucrats, 如同所有官僚主义者一样
[02:29] consulate employees live in fear of a pissed-off journalist. 领事馆的雇员最害怕恼怒的新闻记者
[02:33] what a crock. 真能胡扯
[02:34] sir, can i just… i just would like to get in front of you, 先生 我能不能… 我想站到你前面去
[02:37] just for like… hey, look. 因为… 听着
[02:39] do i need to speak pakistani? 我需要说巴基斯坦语吗
[02:41] can you not understand what i’m saying? 你听不懂我说的话吗
[02:43] sir, you are from The Herald? 先生 你是先驱报的吗
[02:44] – miami herald. – oh, i am so sorry for the mix-up. -迈阿密先驱报 -抱歉 怠慢你
[02:47] – please, come with me to my office. – this guy takes cuts. -请到我办公室来 -这家伙插队
[02:50] this is how it works around here. 现在总得有熟人才好办事
[02:51] what, do you got to know somebody around here? 你在这边有认识的人吗
[02:52] you must be getting a lot of that lately. 最近肯定经常出现这种情况吧
[02:56] i’m sure it’s nothing. 我保证这不是什么问题
[02:57] i hear it’s getting harder and harder 我听说在巴基斯坦
[02:59] to do business in pakistan. 生意越来越难做了
[03:03] i’m opening a factory in lahore in seven days. 我一周后要在拉合尔开一家工厂
[03:05] if i don’t get these sign-offs today, 如果我今天签不完这些东西
[03:07] ain’t gonna be nothing on those looms, sugar lips. 我就没法织布了 小甜嘴
[03:11] just take a seat. 先请坐
[03:16] Waseem. 沃辛
[03:17] most of the people who work in a consulate are 大多在领事馆工作的人
[03:20] just municipal drones enjoying an overseas post. 都是些只办理海外签证混公差的
[03:24] but the head of security… 但警卫部门的负责人…
[03:27] that guy’s almost always a spy. 这类人基本都是间谍
[03:40] this is baloney. come on. like, today would be… 这是胡扯 来吧 今天好像…
[03:42] – excuse me, sir. – what’s your problem? -抱歉 先生 -你有什么问题
[03:43] sir, you need to lower your volume, first of all. 首先 我们需要您降低音量
[03:45] this is my regular speaking voice. 我平时说话就这样
[03:46] this is not your regular speaking voice. 这不是你平时说话的声音
[03:48] this is my regular speaking volume, sir. 我平时说话就是这样 先生
[03:50] – don’t patronize me. – okay, let’s start over. -不要对我趾高气扬的 -好吧 我们从新来过
[03:52] hello. how are you? 你好 最近怎样
[03:58] you are shouting! this is not proper for this kind of place. 你在大声喧哗! 这里是不允许的
[04:00] but you’re shouting back. you’re causing the same problem. 但你也在大声喧哗 你也造成了同样的问题
[04:02] – i’m a loud american. – please take a look at that. -我是个大嗓门的美国人 -看看别人!
[04:03] this is the volume for a cattle market 卖牲口的地方或是菜市场
[04:04] or a vegetable cart or something. 才用这种音量
[04:05] sign that, and this guy’s out of here. 把这签了 我就会离开这
[04:06] no, you don’t tell me what to do. who are you? 不 用不着你来教我该怎么做 你是谁
[04:09] one job of a security chief is babysitting the secrets. 警卫部长的一项工作就是看管秘密
[04:12] if one goes missing, it’s a big deal, 如果弄丢了一件 就会有大麻烦
[04:16] even if it’s just transactional data on chemical imports. 就算只是化学制品进口的交易信息
[04:28] steal a few files, no matter how boring, 偷走几份文件 不管这有多无聊
[04:31] and you’ve got leverage. 但你都有了可利用的资本
[04:33] – sir. – yes. -先生 -什么事
[04:34] i would like to invite you to lower your voice. 我想请您降低说话的音量
[04:35] okay. how’s that? is that better? 好的 这怎么样 好点了吗
[04:37] – you’re mocking me! – i am not. -你在嘲弄我 -我没有
[04:38] play your cards right, 只要会玩牌
[04:40] and you can trade what you’ve got for what you want. 你就懂得以牌换牌
[05:01] in any covert operation, 任何隐秘的行动
[05:02] your first concern is remaining undetected. 你首先需要注意的是不能被发觉
[05:05] you’re dealing. do you have any cards to play? 该你发牌了 你还有牌吗
[05:08] again?! 又赢了?
[05:11] whether you’re infiltrating a military base 不管你是潜入一个军事基地
[05:13] or getting car parts from your mom’s garage without her knowing 还是要在你母亲的车库偷偷拿些车零件
[05:17] staying invisible is tough. 想要隐身是很难的
[05:19] and no matter how good you are… 不管你有多优秀…
[05:21] michael. there you are! 迈克尔 你在这
[05:25] i thought you couldn’t make it. come on in! 我还以为你来不了呢 快进来
[05:28] …sometimes they’re better. …有时他们更优秀
[05:35] fi, how’s it going? 菲 最近如何
[05:37] i’m down to the felt. 被人遗忘了
[05:39] full-boat phyllis here didn’t tell me 菲利斯今天大赚 她没告诉我
[05:41] she used to deal hold ’em… 她曾经在里诺市
[05:43] in reno. 专门干这个
[05:45] – your girlfriend’s getting creamed. – she’s not my girlfriend. -你女友的嘴真甜 -她不是我女友
[05:49] okay, honey, whatever you say. 好吧 亲爱的 随便你怎么说
[05:52] – yeah. thing is…- what? -好吧 事情是这样… -什么
[05:55] yeah. we’re not… well, we’re still working together, 我们不是… 我们是还在一切工作
[05:59] but the other part… 但在那方面…
[06:00] that’s… well, we’ve closed the door on that. 我们已经分手了
[06:06] why do you always do this? 为什么你总是这样
[06:08] i didn’t do it this time. she did. 这次不是我要这样的 是她
[06:12] – right. – let’s play poker! -好吧 -来玩扑克吧
[06:15] i mean, exactly. 我是说真的
[06:16] now, how does a boy ever find a loan shark in the first place? 一个男孩怎么会先找上个放高利贷的
[06:19] – the yellow pages? – sure. that works. -黄页? -当然 这能查得到
[06:22] andy’s in deep trouble with that man. 安迪和那人的怨隙很深
[06:24] if he doesn’t come up with the money, 如果他拿不出钱
[06:25] they’re going to hurt him again. 他们还会伤害他
[06:27] it’s just awful. 太可怕了
[06:29] diane’s been through so much. 戴安受的苦够多了
[06:31] you know, michael sometimes 你知道吗 迈克尔有时
[06:32] helps people with problems like this. 可以帮人解决这类问题
[06:34] – we both do. – really? -我们都可以 -真的吗
[06:42] – fi, what was that? – what was what? -菲 那算什么 -什么算什么
[06:44] “michael helps people with problems like this sometimes”? 迈克尔有时可以帮人解决这类问题?
[06:47] well, you do. 没错啊
[06:48] the guy borrowed money from a loan shark. 那家伙向人借高利贷
[06:51] yeah, a dumb thing to do, 没错 是很蠢
[06:52] but he made the deal, he owes the money 但他既然同意了 他就是欠人钱
[06:54] and we have no business getting involved with that. 我们毫无必要卷到这里面去
[06:56] he borrowed the money to invest in his mom’s retirement. 他借钱是为了给他母亲养老的事
[06:59] stupid, yes, and sweet. 很愚蠢 没错 但是孝子之举
[07:01] and now she’s gonna lose the house. 现在她就快连房子都没了
[07:03] what is this about, fi? 这是为了什么 菲
[07:04] you really care that much about some lady 你会真的关心一个住在博卡莱顿
[07:07] you never met living out in boca raton with a bunch of cats? 养了一群猫的陌生女人?
[07:10] – you owe me. – i gave you the car. -你欠我的 -我把车给你了
[07:13] you owe me more than that. 你欠我的不止这些
[07:15] i want to do this because this guy, andy, 我这么做是因为那个安迪
[07:19] chose to put somebody he loved before himself. 他更重视的是他爱的人
[07:24] that’s why. 这就是原因
[07:29] let’s go. 走吧
[07:36] hello. 你好
[07:39] phyllis said you were handsome. 菲利斯说你很帅
[07:41] And single, too. can you believe it? 而且还单身 你相信吗
[07:43] yeah, let’s talk about your problem. 是啊 我们来谈谈你的问题吧
[07:45] i hear your son’s having trouble with a loan shark. 我听说你儿子惹到了一个放高利贷的
[07:48] andy’s a good boy, a kind boy. 安迪是个好孩子 心地善良
[07:50] it’s just he’s a lot like his father was. 非常像他以前的父亲
[07:52] he just doesn’t always… think. 只是他不太会… 动脑子
[07:55] how much did he borrow, diane? 他借了多少 戴安
[07:57] $200,000, and the man said that 20万美元 而且那人说
[07:59] if he doesn’t return the money… 如果他不还钱…
[08:01] well, he can’t return it. he doesn’t have it. 他没法还 他没钱
[08:06] – uh, he a gambler? – no. god, no. -他赌博吗 -不 当然不
[08:09] he’s a cellphone salesman. he invested it. 他卖手机 自己投资的
[08:12] it was… it was sweet, really. 他真…真的是好孩子
[08:15] i mean, the cancer didn’t get me, but the medical bills might. 我是说 我没患癌症 但总有些小病
[08:18] so he was just trying to… 所以他就想要…
[08:20] to make money so he could take care of me. 挣些钱以便能照料我
[08:25] what’s going on here, ma? 这是怎么了 妈妈
[08:26] look, i have $200 left in savings. 听着 我积蓄里还剩200美元
[08:29] please, you can have it. you can have all of it. 求你了 你可以拿去 都拿去
[08:31] just, please, make sure he doesn’t hurt my boy anymore. 但求你一定别让那人再伤害我儿子了
[08:34] no! absolutely not! we talked about this. 不行 绝对不行 我们说好的
[08:37] this is my problem. 这是我的问题
[08:38] well, it’s not just your problem now, is it? 但现在这不仅仅是你的问题了 不是吗
[08:40] – who are you? – we’re people who can help. -你们是谁 -我们是能帮你的人
[08:43] oh, my… 天啊…
[08:50] i don’t think there’s anything we can do. 我觉得我们没什么办法
[08:52] he says i got to pay him, but i can’t. 他说我必须还他钱 但我还不起
[08:54] loan sharks are businessmen. 放高利贷之人只是商人
[08:56] we’ll strike a deal with him, set up a payment plan. 我们可以通过生意打击他 设一个付款骗局
[08:58] how much money can you still get your hands on? 现在你手头还有多少钱
[09:00] uh, none of it. 一分不剩了
[09:02] i put it in this club, and it’s gone. 我投资到俱乐部了 但都没了
[09:05] – all of it? – it was a high-risk, -所有的? -这是高风险
[09:07] high-reward-type deal. a little… illegal. 高回报的生意 有一点… 违法
[09:15] that’s why the money all had to be cash. 所以那些钱必须用现金
[09:18] let’s start from the beginning. 我们从头开始
[09:19] okay, but can we… talk about it outside? 好吧 我们能出去谈谈吗
[09:23] yes. 没问题
[09:24] a few months ago, i started going to velvet, 几个月前 我开始到维尔薇
[09:26] this club on south beach, and i got to know the owner, zeke. 南海岸的一个俱乐部 我认识了那的老板齐科
[09:28] zeke. 齐科
[09:29] he’s a really good guy. 他是个很不错的人
[09:31] he cut me in on the club… 他让我在俱乐部搭股
[09:32] partnership. 也就是以合伙人方式
[09:34] i put up five grand. 我投资了5千块
[09:36] dude, i’m telling you, i saw dividends right away. 哥们告诉你 我立马就能拿到分红
[09:40] zeke would pull these fat wads of cash 齐科就这么从办公室的保险箱
[09:42] out of the safe right in the back. 拿出大把大把的钱
[09:43] i mean like… 我是说就像…
[09:45] – fat wads. got it. – yeah. so anyway, one day, -大把钞票 明白 -总之 有一天
[09:48] zeke comes to me, 他告诉我他将开一个新俱乐部
[09:49] says he can get me in on this new place he’s gonna open… 一个新俱乐部 到时我可以入伙
[09:52] 200k… full partnership. 20万 完全合伙制
[09:56] thing is, the club is… in cuba, hence the cash-only thing. 只是俱乐部在古巴 入伙只收现金
[10:02] shady, i know, but zeke says 我知道这很可疑 但齐科告诉我
[10:05] we’re looking at like 1,000% return on investment. 那里有1,000%的投资回报率
[10:07] – so you went in. – yeah. – 所以你入伙了 – 没错
[10:09] i had to get the cash together. my mom’s got bills. 所以我要尽快集资 而我妈那正好有钱
[10:13] anyway, so i go one day to deliver the cash 然而那天
[10:16] to zeke’s house, and i’m telling you, 当我把钱送到齐科那时
[10:18] the minute i put the cash on the table, 我刚把钱放在桌上
[10:21] the fbi swarms the place. 联邦调查局的人就冲进屋子
[10:23] can i tell the rest of the story just to save time? 为了节约时间 就让我说完剩余的故事吧
[10:25] the feds rush in, arrest zeke, 当你一逃出办公室
[10:27] but not before rushing you out the back. 警察就冲进来逮捕了齐科
[10:29] zeke’s under indictment, but he’s promising not to turn you in. 齐科面临诉讼 但他答应不供出你
[10:31] the feds take the cash, but… 警察就没收了钱财 但…
[10:33] at least you got your freedom. 至少你没被抓去坐牢
[10:35] – how did you… – andy, you were conned. -你们怎么… -安迪你被蒙骗了
[10:38] – but the feds… – they weren’t feds. they were actors. -但那警察… -他们是演员不是真的警察
[10:40] it’s a classic kiss-off. zeke’s a con man. 经典的骗术 齐科是个骗子
[10:47] – i’m such an idiot. – look at the bright side. -我真是笨蛋 -看看好的一面
[10:50] you might get to keep your kneecaps. 至少你现在是自由人
[10:52] do you think… you think zeke will give me 如果齐科发现我在调查他
[10:54] the money back when he finds out i’m onto him? 你认为他会把钱还给我吗
[10:56] no. but there are other ways we can get your money back. 不会 但有其他办法帮你拿回钱
[11:16] Look at her. 你看她
[11:19] and her. i bet she’d be fun. 还有她 这个不错
[11:22] are you shopping for me or for you? 你是在帮我物色人选 还是你自己?
[11:24] you are gonna have to get back out there sooner or later. 你迟早要带一个回家的
[11:27] no, what i have to do is get back there. 不 我现在要去的是那里
[11:29] andy said zeke’s office is just past the vip room. 安迪说齐科的办公室就那贵宾房后面
[11:32] good bet he keeps the cash there. 敢肯定他把钱都放那儿
[11:34] probably launders the money through the club. 很可能通过这个俱乐部洗钱
[11:36] fi, the cash. the safe. 菲 现金 那个保险箱
[11:38] i don’t understand why you refuse to mix business with pleasure. 不明白你为什么把娱乐和工作分这么清楚
[11:45] can we focus? our ticket to the back room just showed up. 认真点 我们的”邀请函”露面了
[11:48] you’re no fun, michael. 迈克尔 你真无趣
[11:49] now, zeke, on the other hand, 从另一角度看齐科
[11:52] looks like he knows how to have a good time. 看起来他很懂消遣吗
[11:56] exploiting an asset is easier when they have a vice, 当目标有点恶习或嗜好时
[12:00] an addiction you can feed… drugs, money, respect, women. 毒品 钱 声誉和美女 就可以派上用场了
[12:05] breaking into the safe shouldn’t be too hard. 混进去应该不是很难
[12:09] getting invited into the back… 拿到去贵宾房的邀请函
[12:12] shouldn’t be too difficult, either. 也应该不是很难
[12:15] why don’t you go and meet your pakistani spy 你怎么不去会会你的巴基斯坦间谍
[12:17] and let me take care of this? 让我来搞定这里呢
[12:19] just don’t… just… just… just don’t work too hard! 你别太投入了
[12:38] “i will be wearing a white shirt and… “ “我会穿一件白衬衫和…”
[12:43] what’s this word right here? it’s a kind of a spicy goat cheese. 这儿这个字是什么? 像辣味山羊酪那种
[12:47] i was trying to say “black pants. ” my urdu is a little rusty. 我本来是想写黑色裤子 乌尔都语(巴基斯坦官方语言)有点退步了
[12:50] at least you got the name of the restaurant right. 至少你把这餐厅的名字写对了
[12:52] i’m waseem ali khan, and you are… 我叫沃辛·阿里·可汗 你是…
[12:55] just a friend who needs a favor. 一个想找你帮忙的朋友
[12:58] mm. well, i need a favor, too. i would like those 我也有个忙要你帮 我想要回那些文件
[13:01] documents returned. so what can i do for you? 那么我能帮你什么忙呢
[13:04] so direct. it’s refreshing. i’m looking for a spy… 很直接 令人耳目一新 我在找一个间谍
[13:07] a woman who worked in kurdistan about 15 years ago. 一个15年前在库尔德斯坦工作的女间谍
[13:10] i don’t have her real name, but she was very distinctive. 我不知道她的名字 但她很特别
[13:12] very attractive. very forceful. i’m sure she made 有魅力又很坚强 我肯定她很引人注目
[13:15] a big splash. your intel might have some info on it? 你电脑可能有有关她的资料
[13:18] what you want is worth more than what you have. 你的砝码不够换你想要的资料
[13:21] sorry. wish i could help. 抱歉 没能帮你忙
[13:23] come on, waseem. pick up the phone. call back home. 得了吧 沃辛 你只要拨个电话打回你老家
[13:26] to land a gig like this in miami, 能在迈阿密进像这样的地方
[13:27] you got to be pretty well connected. 你一定有很强的关系网
[13:29] i am, and i’d like to stay that way. 我有 而且我满意我现在的生活
[13:32] so go ahead. leak those documents. 就请便吧 尽管泄露文件资料好了
[13:35] i’d rather take my chances than 与其找一个外事档案卷宗
[13:37] ask for an eyes-only dossier on a foreign operative. 我还不如就此赌一把看看
[13:41] how are the peach mojitos here, hmm? 这儿的桃汁酒味道怎么样
[13:49] if you need to get into a secure area, the best 如果你要进入一个防范森严的地方 最好的
[13:52] approach is to give yourself a good reason to be there. 办法就是给你自己个呆在那的绝妙理由
[13:54] now it’s just us. 现在就只有我们俩了
[13:56] why sneak past guards when you can just spill a martini? 只要不小心洒了马提尼 还用的着偷偷摸摸吗
[14:00] – oh, bloody hell! – i’m sorry. -真该死 -非常对不起
[14:07] – where’s your loo? – out the front and around the bar. -洗手间在哪 -出去直走在吧台旁边
[14:11] you want me to go out there looking like this? 你让我就这个样子去外面?
[14:14] no. no, of course not. use mine. 不 当然不是 用我私人的洗手间
[14:24] a hairpin is one of the most versatile tools 发夹是盗贼装备中
[14:26] in a thief’s arsenal. 最好用的工具之一
[14:28] it’s as good as a key most of the time, 大多数时候它就是钥匙
[14:31] but not when the lock is a magnetic-card reader. 但遇到磁卡门时就无能为力了
[14:38] zeke is one careful con man. he’s security-conscious. 齐科是一个谨慎的行骗行家 很具有安全意识
[14:42] he’s smart. he’s smooth, too, in a cheesy, sam kind of way. 他很聪明圆滑 就像萨姆一样
[14:46] hey, smooth is smooth, baby. 宝贝 那叫八面玲珑
[14:48] club is locked down tight. 俱乐部防卫森严
[14:50] we want to get to the safe, we need zeke’s 我们要搞到保险箱 就需要齐科的
[14:52] key card, and he keeps it on him all the time. 磁卡钥匙 而他总是随身携带
[14:53] can’t you lift it, sticky fingers? 你就不能偷到手 神偷手?
[14:55] yes, i can, but i already made my play. 我可以 但我已经接近过他了
[14:58] he’ll get suspicious if i duck and come back again. 如果再让我回去 他会起疑心的
[15:01] so it’s looks like a two-man job now. 现在看起来是我们2个男人的活了
[15:02] yeah, the trouble is, zeke only lets 问题是齐科只让
[15:04] girls and marks past security. 美女和他的行骗对象进入
[15:06] yeah, so one of us has to play the fool. 那么我们其中一个人要装傻了
[15:09] i know who i’d vote for. 我知道选谁了
[15:13] see you tonight. you’re perfect for it, michael. 今晚见了 迈克尔 这个角色最适合你了
[15:17] hey, how’s that thing going with your new pakistani pal? 你的事 那巴基斯坦老兄帮得怎么样了
[15:20] he’s a good guy. he likes miami. 他是个不错的人 喜欢迈阿密
[15:22] there might be an angle there. 从这入手可能会有转机
[15:25] diane? 戴安?
[15:26] they’re here, on the porch. 他们在这里 就在门厅
[15:28] andy, get away from the door! 安迪 离那门远点
[15:29] sit tight. we’re coming. 你们呆着别乱动 我们就来
[15:41] how about if i handle the lookout 我来搞定看门的
[15:43] and you deal with whatever is going on inside? 你负责里面的情况怎么样
[15:46] – that seems fair. – yeah. -分工很公平嘛 -是的
[15:48] he’s, um, he’s an old guy. little frail, 他是个小老头 有点瘦弱
[15:50] but he’s probably armed. 但可能带着枪
[15:55] stop, please! we don’t have anything. 求你了不要打 我们什么也没有
[15:57] i’m terribly sorry, but your son… 我很抱歉 但你儿子
[15:59] he’s very late with my money. 欠钱很久也不还
[16:03] guys, guys. wifebeaters… so not a good look. 伙计们 欺负弱小 这样不好吧
[16:06] – who’s this? who are you? – i’m a friend. -你是谁 -我只是个朋友
[16:09] now, we can come to some kind of an arrangement. 我们可以达成个约定
[16:12] – you’re a businessman, right? – i am. -你是个生意人 不是吗 -没错
[16:14] this man owes me $200,000. with the vig, $230,000. 这家伙欠我20万美元 加上利息共23万
[16:17] and you’re gonna have it. look at this. 你会拿到钱的 看这个
[16:19] the key to hand-to-hand combat is being able to 近身搏斗的要领是
[16:20] close the distance between you and your opponent 在对手毫无戒备的情况下
[16:21] without putting them on their guard. 接近对手出招
[16:24] these are nice people. the is not necessary. 这里都是老实人 我们不需要用武力的
[16:27] we don’t have to do this. i mean, guys, come on. 我们不需要这样 哥们 别这样
[16:37] – impressive. – we don’t want any trouble. -令人敬佩 -我们不想惹麻烦
[16:41] okay, but now it’s on you, too. 好吧 现在也有你的份了
[16:44] two days. if i have my money, there’ll be no more trouble. 两天时间 到时我拿到钱 大家都相安无事
[16:47] if i don’t, you’ll need a lot more than a magazine. 如果不能 你需要的不止是一本杂志了
[17:04] two days? 就两天?
[17:05] how can we get that kind of money in two days? 我们怎么在两天就筹到钱
[17:08] we’re gonna hit the club tonight. 我们今晚去俱乐部
[17:09] you know how to crack safes? 你知道怎么打开保险箱
[17:10] some, but i can’t crack just any safe. 有些可以 但不是所有的我都能开
[17:12] i need some details. 我需要些详细信息
[17:14] andy, do you think you would recognize 安迪再看到齐科的保险箱时
[17:15] zeke’s safe if you saw it again? 你能认出来吗
[17:17] i think so, but how are you going to get to the safe? 我想我可以 但你们怎么进去拿
[17:20] zeke’s got these two huge guys guarding the vip. 齐科有两个大块头保镖守在贵宾房外
[17:23] he only takes women back there. 他只带美女到后面
[17:25] andy, you got back there. 安迪 你也到后面去过
[17:27] oh, sure, but i was an investor. 是的 我那时是投资方
[17:30] andy, you’re looking at zeke’s new mark. 安迪 这位 正是齐科新的目标
[17:45] – what’s up, waseem?! – how unexpected. -沃辛 过得怎么样 -没想到这也能见到你
[17:49] trina, meet my friend, uh… 特里娜 来见见我的朋友
[17:51] mr. inconsiderate. i should’ve brought a fruit salad. “欠考虑”先生 我应该带水果沙拉过来的
[17:54] so, waseem, have you given any more thought to 沃辛 我们之前所谈的
[17:56] what we talked about? 考虑过了么
[17:58] i’m sorry, but no. 抱歉 没有
[18:01] so you really don’t want your documents back? 那你真的不要文件了?
[18:03] i wouldn’t say that. i’d say the price is too high. 我可没这么说 只是你出价过高
[18:06] really? too high. 真的吗 太高
[18:07] i could get six figures from any number of buyers, 我随便找个买家就能拿到六位数报酬
[18:10] and they’d all have a bone to pick with pakistan. 他们可都对巴基斯坦很有意见
[18:12] you’re sure you’re not interested? 你真的不感兴趣吗
[18:13] what’s bad for pakistan and what’s bad for Waseem… 什么对巴基斯坦不利 什么又对沃辛不利
[18:18] they aren’t necessarily the same thing. 他们不是一回事
[18:21] i know what you mean. you’re a tough one, waseem. you win. 我知道你的意思 沃辛 你真棘手 算你赢了
[18:25] take your documents back. 文件还你
[18:33] honey, he’s a keeper. i wouldn’t let go of him. 甜心 他真不错 要是我 就不放过
[18:42] all this stuff belongs to fiona? is she a locksmith? 这些东西都是菲奥纳的? 她专门开锁么
[18:45] no. just a hobby of hers. 不是 这只是她的一点嗜好
[18:47] you sure that’s the safe? 你确认这就是保险箱?
[18:49] yeah. i remember that dial. 是的 我认得这个保险箱表盘
[18:51] so, once you’re into zeke’s office, what? 一旦你进入齐科的办公室后 怎么办
[18:53] you just drill through the lock? 在锁上钻个洞吗
[18:57] it’s not a high-end safe. 这不是高端保险箱
[18:59] i just knock the lock off with a hammer. 我用榔头砸开锁就可以了
[19:00] the real problem will be carrying the cash out of the club. 真正的难点是怎么把这么多现金带出来
[19:03] right. cash is heavy. 对啊 现金可很重
[19:04] i brought mine to zeke in an overnight bag. 我当初拿钱给齐科就是用一个睡袋装的
[19:06] you want to borrow my duffel? 你要借我的睡袋吗
[19:07] no. they’re gonna carry the cash out for us themselves. 不用 他们会帮我们把钱运到外边
[19:10] gonna stuff it into a trash bag, give it to the busboys, 填满垃圾带子 然后交给勤杂工
[19:13] and then bring it out to the dumpster. 他们会送到垃圾处
[19:15] listen, uh… i brought you something from the store. 听我说 我从商店里拿了些手机
[19:19] i wish i could pay you, but it’s all i got. 我希望我可以付钱给你 但我只有这些
[19:24] think you can use a bunch of cellphones? 我想你可能得用到很多手机
[19:27] yeah. i can find a use for them. 是啊 我能用的上
[19:30] – Michael? – no, andy. andy. andy. no! -迈克尔? -安迪 别开门
[19:37] hi. you must be andy. 你好 你一定是安迪
[19:38] – yeah. – i’m michael’s mom. -是的 -我是迈克尔的妈妈
[19:42] your son’s been helping me out. 你的儿子正帮我呢
[19:44] i got to get going, but i just want to say 我正要出去 我得说
[19:47] your son’s awesome… smartest guy i ever met. 你儿子太棒了 是我遇到的最聪明的人
[19:49] – thank you. – all right. -谢谢 -没事
[19:55] Sweet kid. I can see why he’s in trouble. 是个好孩子 怪不得他有麻烦
[19:58] Mom, i got to get to work, actually. what is it you need? 妈妈 我得出去了 你来这儿干吗
[20:01] – well, i can’t find my salad spinner. – that is tragic. -我找不到色拉搅拌机 -那太悲惨了
[20:05] well, i lost it during poker. did you take it? 打牌的时候不见的 你拿了没有
[20:08] ma, why are you here? 妈 你来这干吗?
[20:11] It’s this thing with fiona. 为了菲奥纳的事
[20:15] Just tell me what happened between you and fiona 告诉我你跟菲奥纳到底怎么了
[20:17] and then you can go to work. 说完你再去上班
[20:18] I don’t know what you want me to say. 我不知道你想要我说什么
[20:20] Michael, please. 迈克尔 别这样
[20:21] i don’t know what it is you’re thinking 我不知道你怎么想的
[20:23] but fiona is the best thing in your life. 可菲奥纳是你生命中最宝贵的人
[20:26] You’re the best thing in my life. 你是我生命中最宝贵的人
[20:28] Don’t be that way, michael. 别这样 迈克尔
[20:30] I want you to talk to me. 我要你跟我谈谈
[20:32] – I don’t want to talk about it. – fine. -我不想谈这事 -行
[20:36] You don’t want to talk about it? 你不想谈?
[20:38] I’ll talk to fiona. 那我找菲奥纳谈
[20:44] Great. 好极了
[20:46] So he goes on up onto the veil and he says which one of you am I taking home. 接着他干脆跳上去说 我带你们哪个回去好呢
[20:56] Who’s your friend? 你朋友是谁
[20:57] You don’t know davis? he’s wild. 戴维斯 你不认识? 他好野的
[21:00] He’s some oil baron’s kid. 某个石油大亨的公子
[21:02] Oh, yeah? You want to introduce me? 是吗 能给我介绍一下?
[21:09] you’re a veg-atarian? what? say… 你是素食主义者? 什么 听说…
[21:12] There she is! damn! 看谁来了! 妈的!
[21:17] davis, zeke. 戴维斯 这是齐科
[21:18] zeke, davis. 齐科 这是戴维斯
[21:21] Friend, you’re ruining my ratio. 朋友 你破坏了男女比例
[21:22] I have a good ratio going on. 我这原来比例特好
[21:24] I got four ladies to one davis. four to one, i like that. 四位女士对我一个 四对一 我喜欢
[21:26] Oh, i-i can fix that. ladies. 哦 我能摆平 姑娘们
[21:30] Now you’re talking. i’m davis cullen. 现在好了 我是戴维斯·卡伦
[21:32] My name’s zeke. Is that a texas drawl I hear? 我叫齐科 你这是德州口音?
[21:34] – born and raised. – Pardon me. -土生土长 -抱歉
[21:38] honey bear? it’s been a long time… 小乖熊? 好久不…
[21:40] honey bear, he’s gonna have to call you back. 小乖熊 他一会儿给你打
[21:43] he’s gonna mind his manners. 他该检讨自己的礼仪
[21:47] That was rude. My apologies. 确实无礼 我道歉
[21:49] How about a bottle of dom? 来瓶邦姆怎么样
[21:51] What is this? breakfast? 是什么 早餐?
[21:53] whiskey, then. 威士忌
[21:54] Why don’t we take this party back to a private location? 我们不如转移到私人包厢去?
[21:57] Round up, ladies! 一块走 女士们
[22:04] so, fi tells me that you’re into oil. 听菲说你做石油的
[22:06] well, that was daddy’s business. 哦 那是我爸的生意
[22:07] I got the hell out of killeen as fast as i could. 我是巴不得快点逃出基伦(德州城市)
[22:09] 4:00 a. m. is for going to bed, not getting up. 早晨四点是睡觉时间 不是起床时间
[22:12] amen to that, brother. 阿门 兄弟
[22:13] so, what do you do, davis? 那你从事什么呢 戴维斯?
[22:14] little of this, little of that. 这个做做 那个搞搞
[22:16] How’d you like to add “club owner” to your portfolio? 想不想给自己加个”俱乐部老板”头衔?
[22:19] Usually, I bring in people slow… 通常我拉人入伙时间比较长
[22:20] Offer them limited partnerships in velvet, 只给他们维尔薇俱乐部有限的合伙权
[22:22] see how it goes. 看情况如何
[22:23] But with you, i can see you’re like me, a player. 但对你 看得出你跟我一样 是个玩家
[22:26] I’m not even gonna waste your time in the shallow end. 我不打算让考验阶段浪费你的时间
[22:28] Don’t then. say something, son. 那就不要 说吧 哥们
[22:30] I’m opening a new club in havana. 我在哈瓦那新开了一间俱乐部
[22:31] havana… last time i checked, that was in cuba. 哈瓦那 据我所知那在古巴
[22:34] we deal only in cash. no legal hiccups that way. 只用现金交易 那样不容易被抓
[22:37] It’s gonna be huge. the upside is enormous. 收益很大 利润无穷
[22:39] Now, how much you putting in? 那你投了多少?
[22:41] Me? plenty. 我? 一大笔
[22:41] I mean, no cash, but sweat equity. 我是说 我不出现钱 但我负责招人
[22:43] Believe me, the cash, that’s the easy part. 相信我 投入现金 是最容易的一部分
[22:47] why don’t you boys stop playing with each other… 你们别在这儿叽叽咕咕了
[22:53] .. and play with me instead? 还是跟我玩吧
[22:58] This whiskey is running right through me! 一肚子的威士忌
[23:00] Where’s the head? 哪儿是厕所
[23:01] uh, that way. 在那边
[23:10] There are two schools of safecracking. 保险箱窃贼分两派
[23:12] some people like to beat the lock. 有的喜欢破译密码锁
[23:15] some people like to break the lock. 有的干脆破坏密码锁
[23:17] But it doesn’t much matter 不过当保险柜大敞着
[23:18] when the safe is sitting wide open. 也就无所谓哪派了
[23:23] Good counterfeit money is more expensive than you think. 好的假币比你想象的要昂贵
[23:26] If you’re looking to fake money on the cheap, 如果你想花小钱弄假钞
[23:28] a real bill bound to a stack of filler will do. 那绑一捆废纸到真钞上就行
[23:32] time to collect the trash? 到时间收废品了?
[23:35] this safe is nothing but a prop to impress marks. 保险柜是装装样子 假钱用来骗人的
[23:37] there’s nothing in here but a few hundreds and some newspapers. 里面就几张百元钞票和一堆报纸
[23:39] so, where’s the real safe? 那真的保险箱在哪儿
[23:40] No time to look. 没时间找了
[23:42] I don’t want any more surprises. 我再不要什么惊喜了
[23:43] I’m putting ears on this guy. 我要装个窃听器
[23:45] put your phone on mute and plug it in. 把你的电话静音 准备接驳
[23:48] aw, mike, you’re tying up my cell? 什么 迈克尔 你连我的手机
[23:50] well, how’s veronica supposed to get ahold of me? 要是让维洛尼卡逮着怎么办
[23:53] tell her to try the bar at carlito’s. 让她去找卡利托的酒吧
[24:06] – yeah, fi? – michael, you got a problem. -怎么了 菲 -迈克尔 有麻烦了
[24:08] it looks like zeke’s got partners. 齐科好像还有个合伙人
[24:14] i think you need to hurry it up. 你得赶快了
[24:16] 30 years ago, the cia would’ve killed for bugs 30年前要是有手机那么小的窃听器
[24:18] As small as cellphones. 中情局就是杀人来换也愿意
[24:20] they’re the perfect improvised listening device 它们是绝佳的临时窃听装置
[24:22] But they burn juice like a humvee. 但这玩意耗电快的跟焊马似的
[24:25] if there’s no charger handy 如果手头没充电器
[24:27] An unused usb port will do the trick. 闲置的usb接口也能派上用场
[24:29] Michael, it’s really time to go. 迈克尔 真的该出来了
[24:31] Your cover’s about to be blown. 他们就要进来了
[24:33] Almost done. 马上好
[24:35] – sam, you there? – yeah. yeah. 萨姆 在吗 -在
[24:59] you want to talk some business? 要不要谈谈生意
[25:00] Maybe a little later! 以后再说吧
[25:01] I think it’s time for me and this little lady… 现在是我跟这个小女孩…
[25:03] …to get to know each other better. 相互了解的好时间
[25:06] you don’t mind, do you, partner? 不介意吧 合伙人
[25:13] there was nothing in the safe? 保险柜里什么也没有
[25:15] newspaper… fat wads of it. 报纸… 一捆捆的
[25:17] man, we got one day. 伙计 我们只剩一天了
[25:20] I got baranski calling me for his money 布兰斯基来过电话催钱
[25:21] And now you’re telling me… 现在你又说…
[25:23] Settle down. 冷静
[25:25] See? michael doesn’t look worried. 看看迈克尔 他看上去一点不着急
[25:27] Sharp lady, your ma. 你妈很精明
[25:29] Remember zeke’s partners 记得齐科的合伙人
[25:30] The guys who played the feds that stung you? 假扮联邦调查员坑你钱的那几个
[25:33] Listen to what zeke was telling them last night. 听听齐科昨晚对他们说了什么
[25:38] I’m telling you, this davis cat is big-time 告诉你 那叫戴维斯的小子是条大鱼
[25:40] And he’s hungry. 而且他胃口很大
[25:41] what kind of timetable are you looking at? 你有什么计划
[25:43] how soon can you rent the house? 你多快能租到房子?
[25:46] See, he wants to score, so it’s just a matter of convincing him 明白了 他想得手 所以我们只要让他相信
[25:50] that the only way he’s gonna see our money 要从我们这里拿到钱
[25:51] is if he shows us his first 就必须先让我们看到他的钱
[25:53] and when he does… 只要他把钱拿出来…
[25:57] they’re going to con him 他们会给他设个局
[25:59] trick him into giving them the money. 骗他把钱吐出来
[26:03] oh. okay. cool. 哦 好 酷
[26:06] cool. 酷
[26:18] zeke, this is chuck 齐科 这位是恰克
[26:19] the pain-in-the-ass wet nurse that’s watching my money. 我惹人厌的管钱奶妈
[26:22] charles finley, sole executor of mr. cullen’s trust. 查尔斯·芬利 我是卡伦先生的信托资金指定执行人
[26:26] i’m running a quart low. 我这杯快喝完了
[26:27] I’m gonna get back here and serve myself. 我得过去 再给自己倒一杯
[26:31] sir, do you have any idea who 先生 你是否明白
[26:34] you’re getting into bed with here? 你这是在和谁打交道?
[26:38] davis cullen can be… difficult. 戴维斯·卡伦可…不好弄
[26:43] i mean, there have been a few incidents. 我是说 以前有过几次麻烦
[26:46] I think i’ll take my chances. 我想我能把握住机会
[26:47] Don’t say i didn’t warn you. 别说我没提醒过你
[26:49] Fair enough. 很公平
[26:50] now, what we’re talking about is 200 grand. 我们现在谈的是20万美金
[26:53] hmm. not insubstantial. what’s your commitment? 不要凭空说说 你负责的是?
[26:56] well, as i explained to mr. cullen 就如我对卡伦 先生说过的
[26:57] I don’t invest financially. 我不直接投入资金
[26:59] – however, my time, my expertise…- oh, i see. -但我投入时间 我的经验技术… -我明白了
[27:02] to win a negotiation 要在谈判中占得先机
[27:04] you have to show you’re willing to walk away. 你要显出 你有可能退出
[27:06] i don’t share in the same kind of profits, either, of course. 当然我获得利润比例也是不同的
[27:09] By getting in on the ground floor of our club in havana 作为我们哈瓦那俱乐部的主要投资人
[27:12] mr. cullen can expect… 卡伦先生将能…
[27:13] – i’m sorry, sir. Did you say havana? -yes. -抱歉先生 你刚才说了哈瓦那? -是的
[27:17] and the best way to show you’re willing to walk away 要想最好的表现出你有可能退出
[27:20] is to walk away. 就是直接走人
[27:23] where are you going? 你…你去哪儿
[27:24] sir, it is my fiduciary duty 先生 作为信任人我的职责是
[27:27] to protect mr. cullen’s estate. 保护卡伦先生的资产安全
[27:29] not a penny moves without my sign-off – not a penny, 没有我的签名一分钱也动不了
[27:32] and i can’t very well sign off on anything in cuba. 我不会为任何用于在古巴的投资签名
[27:35] good day. 再会
[27:39] I don’t think we have a deal. 我们没谈成
[27:40] Son of a bitch! 狗娘养的!
[27:42] well, we’ll see about this! 好 我们等着瞧!
[27:51] For the hostess. 送给女主人
[27:52] i figured i’m gonna need to get you girls half in 我发觉今天打扑克 为了保住本金
[27:54] the bag if i’m gonna hold my own at poker today. 必须把你们的一半都赢过来才够
[27:57] um, yeah. well, about that… 嗯 那个 关于那个…
[27:59] – am i early? – no. no. no. -我来早了? -没 没有
[28:02] I asked the girls if they’d come an hour later. 我让她们晚一个钟头来
[28:08] i wanted some time to talk to you alone. 我想跟你单独谈谈
[28:11] please. 坐
[28:14] well, what’s on your mind? 你想谈什么
[28:16] this breakup. 你们的分手
[28:19] the two of you are making a huge mistake. 这对你们俩是个天大的错误
[28:23] if you don’t mind my saying. 你不介意我这么说的话
[28:25] – madeline… – no, please, listen. -麦德琳… -不 请听我说
[28:30] i need you to know 我想要你知道
[28:31] you are the best thing that ever happened to michael. 你是迈克尔这辈子遇到的最宝贵的人
[28:36] he’s different when you’re around. 有你在 他都不一样了
[28:38] he’s better. 他更好了
[28:40] he’s almost happy. 几乎是兴高采烈的
[28:43] thank you for saying that. 谢谢你这么说
[28:45] it’s more than he’s ever said himself. 比他自己说的都好
[28:47] i know. 我知道
[28:48] his father was the same way. 他爸爸也这样
[28:53] but i see the way he looks at you, fiona. 但我看得出他看你的样子 菲奥纳
[28:57] i’ll always… 我会一直…
[29:00] i’ll always care about your son, madeline. 我会一直关心你的儿子的 麦德琳
[29:03] you know, i-i just can’t be the second… 你知道 我…我只是不能作为他的次要…
[29:07] most important thing in his life. 生命中第二重要的事物
[29:12] i can’t blame you for that, honey. 这不能怪你 宝贝
[29:31] hurry back. 快点回来
[29:36] a pakistani spy eating in an indian restaurant… 巴基斯坦间谍在印度餐厅吃饭…
[29:39] my friend, you have gone native. 朋友 你忘本了啊
[29:41] oh, i like the chicken tikka. 哦 我只是喜欢这儿的香辣咖喱鸡
[29:44] what do you want? 你来干什么
[29:45] same as ever, i just want that file. 老样子 我只是要那个文档
[29:50] kind of looks like you’re taking a bribe, doesn’t it? 看上去你在收受贿赂啊 是不是
[29:53] maybe. 可能
[29:56] – but it’s flimsy. – i don’t know. -但这并不足信 -我不知道
[29:57] you’re taking a kickback there. 看起来你在收什么酬金
[29:59] you’re accepting a free lunch right now. 你现在还在吃免费午餐
[30:01] this is on me, by the way. rajiv! 这个我请 顺便说一句 拉吉夫!
[30:08] I haven’t done anything wrong. 我并没有犯任何错
[30:10] that’s right, and you could explain all of this to your boss back home, 话是没错 你还可以回去跟你头头解释这一切
[30:13] probably even keep your job 或许还能保住你的工作
[30:14] but your time in miami would be over. 但你在迈阿密的好日子可能到头了
[30:17] you’ve been made, approached, possibly compromised. 你会被定性为企图受贿 折衷一下
[30:20] you’d be relocated to a different consulate. 你会被安置到别的领事馆
[30:21] where do you think they’d send you libya, honduras? 觉得他们会送你到哪儿 利比亚 洪都拉斯?
[30:23] how’s serbia these days? 塞尔维亚最近怎么样
[30:25] I thought you wanted to be friends. 我以为你想做朋友
[30:26] we can still be friends. 我们还是可以做朋友
[30:28] All i want is a 10-year-old file, remember? 我只是想要一份十年前的文档 记得吗
[30:31] but if you really think leaving the beaches, 不过如果你真认为离开这个海滩
[30:34] the blondes, and the brunettes is worth it… 离开那些金发美女 深肤美眉是值得的…
[30:38] that’s your call, waseem. 自己斟酌吧 沃辛
[30:45] despite my strenuous objections, mr. cullen has 尽管我强烈反对
[30:49] impressed upon me his desire to move forward. 卡伦先生的一意孤行让我无法拒绝
[30:54] well, i’m glad to see that cooler heads have prevailed. 有个清醒的人相劝是好事
[30:57] i have two conditions as executor of mr. cullen’s trust, i still have to 作为卡伦先生的信用执行人 我有两个条件
[31:01] protect myself legally, so i’m afraid that neither of these are negotiable. 我要保证交易的合法 所以这两条你不能拒绝
[31:05] first, i need to see some paperwork, and none of it had better mention cuba. 第一我要检查文件 别让我看到古巴这个字眼
[31:10] well, shouldn’t be much of a problem to dummy up some paperwork. 仿造文件并不困难
[31:12] wonderful. 好极了
[31:13] secondly, and this is vital, we need to know that 第二点很重要 我们要保证
[31:16] you are as financially committed as mr. cullen. 财政方面你要从属于卡伦先生
[31:20] as i explained before 我也解释过…
[31:22] i will hold mr. cullen’s $200,000 off shore 我会为卡伦先生建立一个
[31:24] in a joint escrow account. 存有20万美金的海外第三方账户
[31:27] if you would like to see this deal go through, 如果你诚心想作交易
[31:29] you will have to put matching funds into the same account. 你就要把相同数额的钱存进去
[31:32] yeah. well, i never put up my own money. 可是我从来不投我自己的钱
[31:38] awkward. 那就没招了
[31:40] mr. cullen, i’m very sorry. 卡伦先生 很抱歉
[31:43] i tried – twice. 我试了两次
[31:46] you’ve seen that. but, uh, i’m sorry. 你也看到了结果 抱歉
[31:48] i cannot allow you to be involved in this. 我不能让你参与投资
[31:58] fine. 好吧
[32:03] let’s do this. 我答应你
[32:05] very well. ready your funds. 很好 准备好资金吧
[32:08] we’ll make the transfers tomorrow. 我们明天就汇款
[32:15] I only need the money for one day. 这笔钱我只用一天
[32:17] -no. no way. -this is stupid. i got a whale here. -不行 -别傻了 我这有条大鱼
[32:20] -don’t you see that? -you need to watch yourself, zeke. -你不是也看到了吗 -你要小心 齐科
[32:23] you’re just the face. 你只是出面而已
[32:24] you don’t like how we do it, you can go back to tending bar. 如果不配合 就让你回去站吧台
[32:26] if you can get him out to the house so we can give him the brush-off, fine. 你要把他带出房子 然后我们来处理
[32:30] otherwise, cut him loose. 不然的话 甩掉他
[32:34] sounds like zeke’s partners have veto power. 貌似齐科的同伴否了他
[32:37] so he can’t put up any money. 这么说他拿不出钱
[32:39] we need to deal with baranski. 我们怎么向布兰斯基交待
[32:40] -i’ve got five hours. -i’m gonna get us some more time. -我只有5个小时 -我来争取些时间
[32:45] hello. how are we this evening? 今晚进展如何
[32:47] oh, we’re good. we’re gonna get you the money. we just need a little more time. 还不错 我们会还你钱 只是需要点时间
[32:51] that is acceptable. i can wait. 这可以接受 我能等
[32:56] but there is someone here who does not share the same patience. 但是某人就没这么多耐心了
[32:59] tell andy his mother is very disappointed with him. 告诉安迪 他妈妈对他很失望
[33:06] listen to me very carefully. you do not want to hurt that woman. 仔细听好 那女人不能受一点伤
[33:10] you’re right. i don’t. 是的 我不会伤她
[33:11] but she’s going to stay right here with me until i have every penny. 但是拿不到钱 她就别想离开我
[33:19] andy, listen to me. 安迪 听我说
[33:21] baranski’s not gonna hurt your mom. 布兰斯基不会伤害你妈妈
[33:23] are you sure? how can you be sure? 你确定 你怎么知道
[33:24] he’s just trying to prove a point. 他只是想证明给我们看
[33:26] that you can get to us at any time. 他随时会抓到我们
[33:28] that he really wants his money. 他非常想要这笔钱
[33:30] well, i really want to give it to him, but i can’t. 我也很想还他 但是我没钱
[33:32] andy, you have to just trust us. 安迪 你必须相信我们
[33:46] you want me to make $200,000 just -poof- appear in a numbered account? 你想让20万”噗”的一声出现在账户上
[33:50] michael, i’m good, 迈克尔 就算我再有才
[33:52] but i can’t just will that kind of money into existence. 也不能凭空变出钱来
[33:54] no one’s saying it has to exist. 谁说要你变出来了
[33:56] come on. you’ve never written a bad check? 你没做过假帐么
[33:59] you were called “bad check” barry. 假帐巴瑞就是你的绰号
[34:02] i know. 我知道
[34:04] i guess i could wire the money from an account that happens to be closed. 我可以在把钱从关闭的账户上弄出来
[34:08] of course you can. i have faith in you, barry. 当然了 我相信你 巴里
[34:10] yeah, but i’m gonna have to bounce the money through a 然后再倒转几手
[34:12] few time zones just to keep my fingerprints off of it. 好掩盖掉痕迹
[34:14] -take a couple days to set it up. -how does a couple hours sound? -得花几天准备 -我只给你几个小时
[34:18] oh, it sounds like michael westen. there’s just one thing. 真是迈克尔·韦斯顿的风格 还有件事
[34:22] you’re not gonna have long before some branch manager in zurich catches wind. 苏黎世银行的经理没多久就会察觉
[34:26] one panicked phone call to aruba, your money’s gone. 一通电话打到阿鲁巴 你的钱就没了
[34:30] how much time before my money disappears? 账户的钱可以显示多久
[34:32] -five minutes, maybe. -can you give me 10? -差不多5分钟 -10分钟行吗
[34:34] for anyone else, michael, it’d be three. -迈克尔 别人只配有3分钟
[34:40] zeke, it’s davis. i’m in. 齐科 我是戴维斯 我这就到
[34:46] hey, i was beginning to think that finley guy called all the shots. 那个叫芬利就要大显身手了
[34:50] yeah, i don’t see chuck figuring much into my financial future. 恰克对我的钱途没什么作用
[34:54] well, how about you wire that money, we solidify that 我们转一下钱 吧 无量的钱途啊
[34:56] future, and i call a couple of girls over to help celebrate? 要不要我叫两个妞一起庆祝一下
[34:59] sounds mighty fine to me. let me just get my banker on the horn. 听起来很和谐 我给银行打个电话先
[35:03] it’s davis. 我是戴维斯
[35:08] great cayman savings account number 07-412-002-niner. 大凯门岛存款账户 07-412-002-9
[35:15] you got it? 记好了
[35:27] taking a while. 还要一会
[35:40] -blondes or brunettes? -why choose? -喜欢金头发还是棕的? -全都要
[35:42] my man! 好哥们
[35:45] harmony, it’s zeke. 嘿 我是齐科
[35:47] throwing a little gathering over at my place. 一会来我家参加聚会
[35:50] he’s ready for us. 他打理好了
[35:52] miami-dade police. turn off your engine. 迈阿密达德县警方 关掉引擎
[35:55] step out of the vehicle. 从车里出来
[35:59] girls are on their way. 妞儿们这就到
[36:01] they shouldn’t be too long now. they… 不应该这么久 他们…
[36:15] yeah, i see it now. i see the fireworks. 我看到了 看到爆炸了
[36:17] well, thanks for calling. we’re getting it. 谢谢来电 我们知道了
[36:20] -who was that? -those are my new partners. -是谁啊 -是我的新伙伴
[36:22] a couple of ex-delta force boys i know, real heavy badasses. 前三角洲部队成员 一群坏痞子
[36:26] what are you talking about? 你在说什么
[36:27] where do you think i got my money, son? 小子 不然我哪有钱
[36:29] finley’s got my trust all tied up in knots. 芬利碍手碍脚的
[36:31] those are my boys out there. 那俩是我的人
[36:32] they insisted on watching my back. good thing, too. 他们执意要保护我 很够意思
[36:34] you got fbi troubles. you had a couple agents closing in on the house. 你被FBI盯上了 好多探员在找你
[36:38] -we got to get. -they killed them? -必须除掉 -他们被杀了?
[36:41] nothing gets between me and a deal. 没人会妨碍我交易
[36:43] no. no. i can’t do this. i… i can’t. the deal is off. 不 我不能做了 交易取消了
[36:48] the hell it is! i cut those boys in. they expect to be paid! 不能取消 我招揽了手下 要付钱的
[36:52] there is no deal. 交易不成了
[36:54] you are not backing out! you back out, you give me their money. 你不能退出 想退出就拿我的钱来
[36:58] I can wire you back what you already paid me, but i have- 我会汇你钱 但是我…
[37:01] you think those boys are just gonna accept what they put in? 你觉得他们能接受这结果吗
[37:03] 1,000% return on investment that’s what you 你告诉我10倍的投资回报
[37:07] promised me, and that’s what i promised them. 我也向他们作了保证
[37:10] -i don’t have that kind of cash. -well, then, you better get it. -我没那么多先进 -你最好想点办法
[37:13] they just killed two federal agents. -他们刚杀了两名联邦探员
[37:16] it’s gonna take a lot to get out of this one, zeke. 这可是个棘手的问题 齐科
[37:18] you need cash now. 你现在就去筹现金
[37:38] two hundred and fourty-six dollars 24万6千美元
[37:44] you think it’s enough? i mean, do you think the guys are gonna want more? 够了吗 你的手下不会再要了吧
[37:48] you’d better hope not. 祈祷他们满足吧
[38:01] -what are you… -how are… -你在… -怎么会…
[38:02] zeke, what the hell is going on? we just got jumped. 齐科 发生了什么 我们被打晕了
[38:06] no. no. no. because he told me that you were dead. 不可能 他告诉我你们死了
[38:17] okay, that’s wrong. I saw the money. I it was there. it was right there. 一定搞错了 我看到钱了 当时确实有钱
[38:21] -what money?! -The transfer… -什么钱 -汇款…
[38:24] davis cullen’s money. i saw it. 戴维斯·卡伦的钱 我明明看到了
[38:33] -I gave him the cash. -the money in the safe? -我给了他现金 -保险箱里的钱?
[38:37] -how much did you give him?! -all of it. -给了多少 -全给了
[38:42] I gave him all of it. 全都给他了
[38:46] 2:00. he said 2:00. 两点钟 他说两点钟
[38:49] it’s 2:01. 现在是两点零一分
[39:04] i’m so sorry, mom. i’m sorry. 对不起 妈妈 对不起
[39:06] -are you okay? -yeah. yeah. -你还好吧 -没事
[39:08] $200,000 plus the vig, minus $300. 20万 300美元的利息
[39:11] i got you a little present. it’s in the bag. 我给你准备了份小礼物 在包里
[39:16] that’s next month’s issue. you’re a lifetime subscriber now. 这是下月的期刊 你是终生订阅者了
[39:19] -i’d rather have the $300. -oh, but this is money well spent. -我更喜欢300块钱 -这个物有所值
[39:23] now you have a monthly reminder 现在每个月都会有人提醒你
[39:24] to keep your hands off of people’s mothers. 别碰别人的母亲
[39:27] leave. 滚
[39:32] thank you. 谢谢你
[39:43] if you ever need anything… 有需要就找我
[39:45] do your mom a favor… go to a bank next time. 可怜可怜你妈妈 下次记得去银行
[40:09] -is everything all right? -sure. -没事吧 -没有
[40:12] you want to talk about this thing with fi? 想谈谈我和菲之间的事吗
[40:14] it’s all right, michael. that door is closed. 不必了 迈克尔 你俩没戏了
[40:17] i get it. i talked to fiona. 我都知道了 我和她谈过了
[40:21] oh, of course. her,you believe. 是啊 她说你就信
[40:22] don’t get mad at me. about it. 别生我的气
[40:23] you don’t want to talk about it, i’m not talking 既然你不愿谈 我就不说了
[40:25] mom, i know how much you like her. i’m sorry. 妈 我知道你很喜欢她 抱歉
[40:29] and it’s all right, michael. 没什么 迈克尔
[40:31] fiona is a wonderful girl, but if it’s not meant to be… 菲是个好女孩 但如果注定无缘也没办法
[40:36] it’s not meant to be. thank you. i’m gonna leave. 我们确实无缘 谢谢 我走了
[40:39] i just worry about you, that’s all. 我只是担心你 没别的了
[40:44] I don’t want to give up the idea that you’ll find someone. 我一直想让你找到伴侣
[40:47] i want you to have a family of your own. 我想让你组建自己的家庭
[40:49] this is about grandchildren? 你想抱孙子
[40:52] no, honey. it’s not about me. 不 宝贝 不是为了我
[40:56] it’s about you. 是为了你自己
[40:58] life is hard if you have to live it alone, 独自生活会很辛苦
[41:01] and having kids just makes the ride more fun. 孩子会给生活带来乐趣
[41:04] i was fun? 我曾给你带来乐趣?
[41:22] this better not be old newspapers. 不是从旧报纸上剪的吧
[41:25] now, that was buried deep – 这些可是机密
[41:26] not easy to get. 来之不易
[41:28] i call in favors like that again, people ask questions. 别再叫我帮忙了 人们开始怀疑了
[41:30] don’t worry. no more favors. 别担心 我不会了
[41:33] they say a picture’s worth a thousand words. 人说 一面顶万言
[41:36] add in a few hundred that survived the censor’s black pen, 从没有被涂抹的字里行间
[41:40] suddenly you’ve really got something. 忽然间就有了突破
[41:47] there’s the negatives. you earned them. 这都是原件 理应还给你
[41:49] you’re a man of your word. thank you. 言而有信 谢谢你
[41:52] thank you for lunch. 谢谢你请吃午饭
[41:55] -what is this? -your turn, waseem. -什么意思 -沃辛 该你请客了
[42:05] well. someone’s in a good mood. 某人情绪不错啊
[42:07] i think i found carla’s cover. 摸到卡拉的老底了
[42:09] not bad, mike. not bad at all. 不错啊 迈克 真不错
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme