Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:19] you do whatever work comes your way. 你做所有找上门来的工作
[00:22] you rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你得靠任何还理你的人
[00:24] a trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个暴力狂前女友
[00:26] should we shoot them? 要不要杀了他们?
[00:28] an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… 一个像F.B.I告发你的老朋友…
[00:30] you know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你了解间谍…就是一帮贱娘们
[00:32] …family, too… hey, is that your mom again? -…还有家庭… -又是你妈妈?
[00:35] …if you’re desperate. someone needs your help, Michael. -…当你绝望时 -有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:37] bottom line — until you figure out who burned you, 底线是 直到你找到是谁黑了你
[00:42] you’re not going anywhere. 你哪也不能去
[00:46] why go back to work for the people 为什么要回去给那些
[00:48] who’ve put you through all this? 把你搞成这样的人工作
[00:49] i want to clear my name. 我要恢复名誉
[00:50] i want to know who did this to me. 我想知道谁黑了我
[00:52] you think i burned you? 你觉得我黑了你?
[00:53] i know you did. 我知道是你干的
[00:54] you’re on the edge of something 你在一些事的边缘
[00:56] much, much bigger than us, my friend. 这些事比我们要庞大
[00:57] people i work for — they have plans for you. 我的上司 他们对你有个计划
[01:01] Nate, i need you to pick me up. 内特 我需要你来接我
[01:02] Fi and Sam are on a job dealing with some heroin dealers. 菲和萨姆正在和毒贩做笔买卖
[01:07] out of the car! 下车
[01:09] they took Sam. 他们带走了萨姆
[01:11] yeah, that was pretty painful. 是 是挺疼的
[01:13] how was that for you? 你打的疼不?
[01:15] uh, Mike, it’s for you. 麦克 找你的
[01:17] yello? 你好?
[01:19] come out, come out, wherever you are. 出来吧 出来吧 你在哪
[01:21] Nate, i’m gonna pull over and get out. 内特 我要跳出去
[01:22] you said they were following us. 你不是说他们在跟踪我们嘛
[01:24] yeah, they want me. when i get out, you go. 是 他们要的是我 我出去后 你继续开
[01:26] you don’t stop for anything, you got it? 什么情况都别停车 明白吗
[01:29] i have a job to do. i need 12 hours. 我有个活要干 我需要12小时
[01:31] if you even come near me before that, 如果你在这之前接近我
[01:32] i will put a bullet in my head. 我就射穿自己的脑袋
[01:35] woman: i believe we have a deal. 成交
[01:36] at least this time we get to say goodbye. 起码这次我们得说再见了
[01:38] thank you, Fi. 谢谢你 菲
[01:43] time to get some questions answered. 是时候找出答案了
[01:44] burn notice, huh? 黑名单
[01:51] we need to talk, Michael. 我们得谈谈 迈克尔
[01:53] we’ve been trying to bring you in. 我们已经想办法带你来了
[01:56] we’re so looking forward to meeting you. 我们真等不及见你了
[02:07] as a spy, you get to spend a lot of time alone. 作为一个间谍 你要独自度过许多时间
[02:18] whether you’re in an indonesian prison, 无论你是在印尼的监狱
[02:20] a cave in the afghan mountains, or the back of a cargo truck, 还是在阿富汗的山洞里 或者货车的后厢
[02:22] it comes with the job. 这是工作需要
[02:24] you’re trained to make the most of it, 你要充分利用这段时间
[02:26] plan your next move, go over your intel, 计划下一步怎么走 检查你的英特尔
[02:28] review your training. 复习你的训练过程
[02:29] but when you’ve cleaned your gun 30 times 但当你把枪擦了30遍
[02:33] and reviewed the past tense 把5种语言的动词过去时态
[02:34] of every verb in five languages, 都重温一遍后
[02:36] you start itching to make a move. 你就开始极度渴望动一动了
[03:01] hello? 你好
[03:03] hello, Michael. 你好 迈克尔
[03:04] sounds like you’re having quite a party out there. 听起来你那有个派对呀
[03:07] indeed we are. and you’re the guest of honor. 确实在开派对 而且你还是贵宾
[03:21] no need for that, Michael. the shooting’s all over. 不用这样 迈克尔 到处都是狙击手
[03:25] i hope you’re not too disappointed. 希望你别太失望
[03:27] you can see me? oh, i wish i could see you. 你能看见我? 我希望我也能看见你
[03:29] i thought we were gonna meet. 我们不是应该会面吗
[03:30] we will. first some business. 会的 先谈点生意
[03:32] yeah, sweetie. 好啊 甜心
[03:34] i thought we were gonna discuss why you burned me. 我想我们应该讨论一下你为什么黑我
[03:36] we’ve had our eye on you for a while, Michael. 我们已经盯了你一段时间了 迈克尔
[03:39] i’m sorry. i didn’t catch your name. 对不起 我还不知道你的名字
[03:40] no, you didn’t. 是啊 你不知道
[03:46] why don’t you call me “Carla”? 叫我”卡拉”?
[03:49] go over to the car. 去车那里
[03:50] we have something we want you to take care of for us. 有点事需要你帮忙
[03:53] a job. 一个工作
[03:54] don’t call it a job. 别叫它工作
[03:56] call it a favor. 只是一个小忙
[03:57] i assume it has to do with the guy 我想跟这个被绑的严严实实
[03:59] you’ve got gift-wrapped and duct-taped. 的家伙有关
[04:00] his name is Jimmy. 他叫杰米
[04:01] he’s someone else we asked for a favor. 我们让他帮个小忙
[04:04] see, he decided to skip town instead. 他打算溜出城里了事
[04:06] oh, so this is your employee-retention program. 那这是你的雇员保留项目了
[04:10] you…could call it that. 你…可以这么叫
[04:14] he needs to go back to miami and do as he’s told. 他需要回到迈阿密做他该做的事
[04:16] you need to help him. 你得帮帮他
[04:18] i do? and why is that? 我需要吗? 为什么?
[04:19] we have his wife and daughter. 我们手里有他老婆和女儿
[04:20] if you don’t help, what happens to them? 如果你不帮 他们会怎么样?
[04:24] oh, and one more thing. 还有
[04:25] Jimmy called 911 when he saw our team. 看到我们小组的时候杰米打了911
[04:30] you probably want to move along. 你可能想马上走了
[04:32] i do this and then we meet 做完这些我们就见面了
[04:34] i keep my promises. 我答应你
[04:37] i’ll see what i can do. 我看看我能做点什么
[04:38] don’t move. 别动
[05:05] air bags are great for surviving crashes, 安全气囊对车祸后逃生很有用
[05:08] but they make some evasive maneuvers tough. 但它却让一些策略变得很难执行
[05:11] gone are the days when you could run 你可以不用搞得灰头土脸
[05:12] through a stand of trees without a face full of nylon. 就能穿过一片树林
[05:20] of course, anything you used to do head-on, 以前正面行驶时能做的
[05:22] you can still do. 现在还能做
[05:27] but it’s a little hard on anyone who’s stuffed in the trunk. 不过后备箱里的人可就有点难受了
[05:59] security measures can sometimes seem a little cruel. 安全的办法有时候会很残酷
[06:03] just like parents sometimes twist their kid’s arm 就像有时候家长会狠拽着孩子的胳膊
[06:05] yanking them out of a busy street, 把他们拉出一条繁忙的大街
[06:07] sometimes the safest thing isn’t the most comfortable. 有时候最安全的并不是最舒服的
[06:10] sorry about the trunk, but i had to keep you out of sight 不好意思让你待这里 但我必须让你隐蔽得穿过
[06:12] for a few counties until we got clear of the police. 几个小镇 直到我们甩了警察
[06:16] Jimmy, what are you doing? 杰米 你在干什么
[06:19] we don’t have time for this! i’m here to help you! 我们没时间干这个 我是来帮你的
[06:21] now, the people who did this 这么对你的人
[06:22] are putting the screws to me, too. 也这么对我了
[06:23] i don’t want to be here any more than you do. 我比你更不想待在这
[06:26] now, do you want your family back? 你想救回家人吗
[06:28] i’m gonna work on that. can you be good? 我会去救的 你能不能乖点
[06:31] we have a long drive back to miami. 我们去迈阿密还有很长一段路要赶
[06:33] if you can be good, you get to ride up front. 要是你乖乖的 就让你坐前面
[06:48] a couple months ago, i got a call from this lady. 几个月前 我接到这女人一个电话
[06:50] smokey voice, lots of attitude? 狗熊一样的声音 一副臭德行?
[06:53] wait a minute. you know her? 等等 你认识她?
[06:54] not as well as i’d like. 我也不想认识
[06:55] anyway, she wanted me to break into this place 总之 她想让我入侵
[06:58] where i did a job. 我过去帮工作过的地方
[06:59] a job? what is it you do, Jimmy? 工作? 你是做什么的 杰米?
[07:01] look, i-i’m — i’m in computer systems, okay? 我是做计算机工作的
[07:03] i-i did a gig about a year ago 一年前我为一个叫安全伙伴的公司
[07:05] for this company called security associates. 做了一个安全系统
[07:07] security associates — is that private military? 安全伙伴 是不是私人武装
[07:09] yeah, sure, something like that. i don’t know, okay? 当然 就这类的 我不知道
[07:11] they were — they were corporate guys, 他们 他们像做生意的
[07:12] but really scary. 但他们很可怕
[07:14] and the lady on the phone, 电话上那女人
[07:15] she told me i had to break into there, okay? 她让我入侵那里
[07:17] and get a memory dump off their hard drive 把硬盘里的信息拷贝出来
[07:18] and get it back to her. 然后给她
[07:19] what did you say? 你怎么说的?
[07:20] i said she was freakin’ insane! 我说她是神经病
[07:22] i’m a computer tech, man. 我是计算机工作人员 伙计
[07:23] i’m not — i’m not a break-in guy. 我不是…不是一个黑客
[07:25] so i was like, “no way!” 所以我说 没门
[07:26] and this led to you being hog-tied on an airstrip. 所以你就被捆得像猪一样丢在了飞机跑道上
[07:28] the lady on the phone threatened my family, 电话上那女人威胁我的家人
[07:30] so we decided to bail. 所以我们准备跑路
[07:32] we hired this guy with a private plane, 我们请了这个有私人飞机的人
[07:34] and then we went upstate. 我们去了北边
[07:35] and we were about to leave, and these guys with guns — 我们正准备离开的时候 这些家伙
[07:38] they came out of this helicopter. 带着枪从直升机里出来
[07:39] and then they just — 然后他们就…
[07:41] they took my wife and my kid. 他们带走了我老婆和孩子
[07:44] please, i don’t even know who you are, 求你了 我不认识你
[07:46] but…you got to help me. 但请你帮帮我
[07:51] we’ll figure something out. 我们会解决的
[08:08] Mike, easy. 麦克 放轻松
[08:10] just me and a couple of slices of wonder bread. 只有我跟点切片面包
[08:12] hey, you okay? 你还好吗
[08:14] i got to say, i didn’t expect you back. 说真的 我没想到你会回来
[08:16] yeah, i didn’t expect to be back, either. 我也没打算回来
[08:18] making yourself comfortable, i see. 看起来 挺舒服的嘛
[08:20] uh, comfortable? i wouldn’t go that far. 舒服? 差远了
[08:22] Mike, how do you fit into these little shirts? 麦克 你怎么穿上这么小的衬衫的
[08:24] they’re like doll clothes. 就跟洋娃娃穿的一样
[08:25] anyway, after you got me out of the boat, 你把我从船里救出来后
[08:27] i didn’t want to scare Veronica, you know, with all this, 我不想吓坏维洛妮卡 你知道 这个样子
[08:30] so i thought i’d lay low at your place for a while. 所以我想先来你这躲一躲
[08:33] wait a minute. 等等
[08:35] what happened with the big meeting? 会面怎么样了?
[08:36] it didn’t go as well as i’d hoped. 他们没如我所愿地出现
[08:38] it seems the people that burned me want me for a job. 黑了我的人貌似想让我接个活
[08:40] for now, that’s all i got. 到现在 我就知道这么多
[08:42] a job? does it pay? 工作? 有钱拿没?
[08:44] more of a “we’ll kill you if you don’t do it” type of thing. 是”如果你不做我们就杀了你”这类型的
[08:46] ah, never liked those. 最糟的情况
[08:49] so, what is it? 让你干什么
[08:50] help some computer tech steal some data. 帮计算机工作人员偷点信息
[08:53] i figure if i find out what they want stolen, 我想要是我知道他们想偷什么
[08:55] i might get an idea of who they are. 也许我能知道他们是谁
[08:57] the guy’s outside in the, uh, in the caddy. 外边卡迪拉克里的人
[09:00] the caddy. you brought back the caddy. 卡迪拉克 你把卡迪拉克带回来了
[09:03] oh, Mike, that’s great. 麦克 太棒了
[09:04] i was afraid to ask, you know, 我本来还不敢问呢
[09:06] cause Veronica, she was getting on my case, and i… 维洛妮卡 她老是问我这事 我…
[09:11] yeah, about that — it’s gonna need a little work. 关于那个 它需要修理一下
[09:22] so we’re safe here? 我们安全了?
[09:24] uh, safe would be a stretch, 安全不敢说
[09:25] but let’s just say we could do worse. 但比刚才好多了
[09:27] okay, well, i need my phone, ’cause i have to call — 我要我的电话 我要打给…
[09:29] uh, no, Jimmy, you don’t need your phone. 不 杰米 你不需要你的电话
[09:30] you called 911 on a double homicide. 你因为一宗双重谋杀案报警
[09:32] the police are now tracking it. 警察现在盯着呢
[09:34] you just need to go on in and clean yourself up. 你只需要进去把自己弄得干净点
[09:36] go ahead. 去吧
[09:44] hey, Fi. 菲
[09:46] i can’t believe you, Michael. 真不敢相信 迈克尔
[09:49] 48 hours ago, we said goodbye — possibly forever. 48小时前我们才道别 还可能是永远的
[09:53] and then i get a message from you on my cell 然后你就给我发了条短信
[09:56] that i should come right over because you got a job. 让我过来 因为你接了个工作
[09:59] Fi, there’s a lot going on, so… 菲 发生了很多事 所以…
[10:01] you couldn’t start with “i’m alive”? 你就不能以我还活着开头吗
[10:03] i thought the fact that i was calling covered that. 我觉得我发短信就证明了这点
[10:05] that’s not the point. 这不是重点
[10:08] Fi, i called you because i need your help. 菲 我打给你是因为我需要帮助
[10:12] sorry. hold on. hold on. hold on. 对不起 等会 等会 等会
[10:14] hello. 你好
[10:15] madeline: Michael, are you okay? 迈克尔 你好吗
[10:16] yeah, mom, i’m fine. 妈妈 我很好
[10:17] i told you not to make calls on that phone. 我叫你别用那手机打给我
[10:20] well, i know that, but i’m stuck in a motel in fort lauderdale. 我知道 但我被困在lauderdale交易站的汽车旅馆里
[10:22] and i’ve been worried sick. 而且我担心我的病
[10:24] and if the phone’s being bugged by those spy people, 还有这手机是不被那些间谍跟踪了
[10:26] i guess now they know it, too. 我想他们现在知道了
[10:27] i’m worried about my son. 我担心我儿子
[10:30] besides, calls from a motel phone cost a dollar. 还有 用旅馆的电话打要花1美元
[10:32] oh, that’s terrible. 那太可怕了
[10:35] so, when can i start making calls again? 那我什么时候能再打电话
[10:37] just come on home. 回家来吧
[10:39] you can make all the calls you want. 你想怎么打就怎么打
[10:40] what about those men with the guns? are you okay? 那些带枪的家伙怎么办? 你还好吗?
[10:42] yeah, more or less. 好了 差不多吧
[10:44] i’m so glad. 我很高兴
[10:45] i’m glad too, mom. 我也很高兴 妈妈
[10:47] bye, michael. 再见 迈克尔
[10:49] you hadn’t called your mom yet? 你还没有通知你妈妈吗?
[10:51] i was going… to wait a bit. 我打算过一段时间的
[11:00] thanks for coming, fi. 菲 谢谢你能来
[11:11] so, this woman on the phone — 电话里这个女人
[11:14] did you ever see her in person? 你有没有见过她?
[11:15] did she give you a name, anything? 她有没有告诉你名字或者其他什么的
[11:17] no, i told you, i never met her. 没 我告诉你了 我没有见过她
[11:18] i mean, she said her name was Carla. that was it. 她只告诉我她叫卡拉
[11:20] besides that, it was just, you know, 除此之外 就只有些
[11:22] “go steal the stuff for us or else.” “快把东西给我们偷来等等”
[11:24] okay, so, what is this data? 好吧 这个资料到底是什么?
[11:25] what’s on these computers that they want so badly? 他们特别想要电脑里的什么?
[11:28] i don’t know. i mean, they don’t pay me to look at the files. 我不知道 我又不是被雇来偷看资料的
[11:30] they pay me to keep people from stealing them. 我是来防止资料被盗的
[11:31] why do they even need us? 他们为什么会需要我们?
[11:33] i mean, if they’re blowing up a plane, they’ve got guys. 你瞧 如果他们可以让飞机爆炸 他们肯定有厉害的人
[11:35] the people behind this, 幕后的那些人
[11:37] they don’t want to get their hands dirty, 他们可不想亲自做这些事情
[11:39] so they get others to do their work for them, 所以他们就要其他人替他们工作
[11:40] like making us break into security associates. 比如让我们搞定安全员
[11:43] i checked that place out. 我查看过这地方了
[11:44] guy who runs it is Ryder stehl. 管理者是莱德·斯特尔
[11:47] guy’s been in all the hot spots, 很多热点地方都有他的身影
[11:49] usually has corporate clients who want some heavy firepower — 一般都为他的合作者提供重型武器
[11:51] basically any place where more guns equal more money, mikey. 基本上哪里枪多 哪里挣的钱也多 麦克
[11:54] yeah, that’s the guy. yeah. 对 就是他
[11:56] i’m gonna need you to make an introduction. 我需要你引见一下我
[11:58] talk to Ryder? face-to-face? no, no, no, no, no, no. 和莱德面对面的说话 不 不
[12:02] private security companies 私人保安公司
[12:03] don’t have a lot of walk-in business, jimmy, 不是经常会有没有预约就上门的生意 吉米
[12:05] so we’re gonna need an introduction, 所以我们需要你引见一下
[12:07] and you’re the best we’ve got. 你就是最合适的人选
[12:08] if i’m gonna do this, 如果要我完成任务
[12:09] i need to look at their security setup. 我就需要看看他们的安全设置
[12:11] it’ll be fine. 没有问题的
[12:13] sam and fi will back us up if anything goes wrong, right? 出了什么事情 萨姆和菲会给我们打掩护的
[12:16] uh, yeah, right. right, we got you covered. 是的 我们会掩护你的
[12:18] absolutely no problem. 绝对没有问题
[12:19] yeah? yeah. -真的? -是的
[12:22] okay. 好吧
[12:28] calm down. you’ll be fine. 放轻松 没事的
[12:31] right. can we just go over it one more time? 我们能再复习一下吗?
[12:33] sure. we go in, you introduce me, you leave. 可以 我们走进去 你引见我 然后你就离开
[12:44] private military companies are best known 私人保安公司最有名的
[12:47] for their bodyguard work. 是他们的保镖
[12:49] it’s a big part of their business, 这是他们工作的很大一部分
[12:51] but it’s not the only part. 但不是全部
[12:52] for a big enough check, 要是出大价钱
[12:53] they’ll rain hot lead down wherever you want. 他们可以把滚烫的铅撒到任何你想要的地方
[12:56] it’s not work that attracts “service with a smile” types. 这种工作是不需要微笑服务的
[13:00] jimmy. 吉米
[13:01] hi. thanks for, um… 你好 谢谢你能…
[13:04] this is the guy that i told you about. 这就是我跟你谈到的那个人
[13:06] you wanted to talk to me? 是你想跟我谈话?
[13:07] terry millar. 我是特里·米拉
[13:09] i heard a lot of great things about your operation. 我听说你的管理非常棒
[13:12] Ryder stehl. 莱德·斯特尔
[13:13] jimmy here tells me you’re in mining. 吉米告诉我你是搞矿业的
[13:15] my boy jimmy here, 我的吉米
[13:16] he says that you’re the folks to look for 他告诉我 如果我们需要一个向钱看的人
[13:18] when we need a mercenary. 那就来找你
[13:19] we’re security consultants, not mercenaries. 我们是安全顾问 不是唯利是图的人
[13:26] right. i think what he meant was — 是 他的意思是说
[13:27] oi! i can speak for myself, mate. 哥们 我自己会说话
[13:29] piss off, then. we’ve got business. 滚开 我们有生意要谈
[13:30] okay. 好
[13:34] you call yourself what you like. 你想叫自己什么都行
[13:36] i got serious business to be handled. 我有很正经的任务要给你
[13:38] now can we go upstairs and talk in private? 现在我们可以上去私下谈了吗?
[13:43] i’ve got mining interests 我在肯尼亚北部边境附近
[13:45] up around the northern border of kenya. 有采矿业的生意
[13:47] locals are my problem. 我的麻烦是当地的居民
[13:49] i need ’em dealt with. 我要把他们给安排好
[13:51] “dealt with –” what does that mean? 安排好 什么意思
[13:54] you know what it means. enough with the word games. 你明白的 不要玩文字游戏了
[13:56] i’m willing to pay good money 我愿意付大钱
[13:59] for a permanent solution to my problem. 只有你能把我的问题永远解决掉
[14:01] mr. millar, you just solicited an illegal act, 米拉先生 你的要求是违法的
[14:05] and my security tells me you’ve got a backup team 我的安全人员告诉我你有后援人员
[14:08] sitting on the roof of the parking garage 就在街对面
[14:10] across the street. 停车场的楼顶上
[14:12] are you a cop? 你是不是警察?
[14:14] is this a joke? 你开什么玩笑?
[14:16] no joke. two-person team watching. 没有开玩笑 一个两人小组正在监视
[14:17] we do regular security sweeps. 我们经常做安全检查的
[14:19] i don’t know who these blokes are, but they’re not backup. 我不止那些人是谁 但是他们不是我的后援
[14:22] i’ve got an operation that looks to prove out 我的业务证明
[14:23] in the low nine figures. 我是有九位数的??
[14:24] i got enemies, mate. 哥们 我也是有敌人的
[14:26] so they’re not yours. not mine. -不是你的人 -不是的
[14:28] i guess we’ll just have to find out. 我看我们需要查明真相了
[14:30] take him out the back. 把他带到后面去
[14:33] sam: you’re being too hard on mike. 你太让麦克难堪了
[14:35] you know, he damn near got himself killed saving me. 他为了救我差点就死了
[14:37] yeah, and i damn near got myself killed 是 我为了救你们俩
[14:38] saving the both of you. 自己差点就死了
[14:40] and then he comes back and acts like nothing happened. 之后他回来 好像什么都没有发生一样
[14:42] i’m just saying, i can count on one hand 我就是说 我可以用一个手数出
[14:44] the number of buddies i got 那些愿意开火救我的兄弟
[14:46] who would stage an armed assault to save my butt, okay? 如何?
[14:49] you got mike. you got… 有麦克 还有…
[14:55] when you’re claiming to be someone you’re not, 当你想要宣称你不是怎样的人
[14:57] the key is commitment. 关键是够投入
[14:58] you’ve got to sell it like your life depends on it. 你得表现的好像这与你生命息息相关
[15:02] because sometimes it does. 因为有的时候 确实是这样的
[15:04] the point is, 关键是
[15:06] mike is the kind of guy who’s got your back. 麦克是那种很有义气的人
[15:08] gun! 有枪
[15:11] one reason to work with the same people 和同类人一起工作的原因
[15:12] is you know each other’s moves, 是因为你们互相了解
[15:14] so if you shoot at your team in the middle of an operation, 所以即便你在行动中朝你的队友开枪了
[15:17] they know to go with it. 他们也知道怎么处理
[15:19] what the hell is he doing? 他到底在干什么?
[15:23] i think we just got recruited into michael’s cover i.d. 我想我们现在的任务是掩护迈克尔的新身份了
[15:27] get down! get down! 蹲下 蹲下
[15:29] it takes a good marksman 只有好的神射手
[15:31] to shoot you at 50 feet from a moving car. 才可以在相距50英尺的一辆移动中的车上射到你
[15:34] but it takes a great marksman to miss… 但是只有一个伟大的神射手
[15:37] while making it look like they’re trying to hit you. 才可以看着像在努力射到你 实际上故意不打到
[15:40] or “markswoman,” as the case may be. 或者看情况来定 也许是女神抢手
[15:50] so, you’re saying that that went well? 你们说这还算顺利的?
[15:52] he doesn’t think i’m a cop anymore. 他已经不认为我是警察了
[15:53] it’s true. 确实
[15:55] i got him backstopped with a job history, bank accounts, 我给他弄到工作经历 银行帐户
[15:58] even got a british mining company to hire him 还有英国的矿业单位愿意雇用他
[16:00] as a contractor retroactively. 作为承包人
[16:02] point is, Ryder’s boys have been calling around, 关键是 莱德的人手总在附近
[16:04] checking him out. 想打探他的情况
[16:05] now we just go back to him, sell him on the deal, 现在我们就回到他那里去 跟他做生意
[16:07] and check out his security layout. 之后去检查他的安全系统
[16:09] listen, even if we pull this thing off, 听着 就算我们都做成了
[16:11] i’m the only guy that can get that data, 只有我才能拿到资料
[16:13] and they know that, okay? 他们是明白这点的
[16:14] if we do this, i’m a dead man. 如果让我去拿 我就死定了
[16:16] never let that happen, jimmy. one problem at a time. 不会让你死的 吉米 每次想一件事情就可以了
[16:20] that’s easy for you to say. 你说的容易
[16:21] yo, jimbo. what? -杰波 -什么
[16:23] come on. let’s go upstairs, 走 我们上楼去
[16:25] set you up with a beer, maybe a yogurt. 喝杯酒 或者喝杯酸奶
[16:26] got this great card game we used to play 玩我们经常玩的那个好玩的纸牌游戏
[16:29] back in the s.e.a.l. teams when we were feeling crappy. 回到我们的s.e.a.l.小分队 就会感觉好些了
[16:31] i’ll teach you. you’re gonna love it. 我来教你 你会喜欢的
[16:33] yeah, ma, you’re back in town. 妈妈 你回城里了
[16:35] madeline: michael, you have to come over here now. 迈克尔 你现在必须过来
[16:37] it’s a disaster. 这简直是场灾难
[16:39] on my way. 马上到
[16:45] ma? 妈妈?
[16:47] what are you doing? put the shotgun down. 你在干什么? 把这鸟枪放下来
[16:49] well, what am i supposed to do? 我还能怎么做?
[16:51] there were men in suits with guns out there after me. 那些穿西服的男人就拿枪跟着我
[16:53] they were after me. 他们是跟着我来的
[16:55] well, you’re here, so maybe i should have a shotgun. 是啊 你来了 我就应该也拿把枪
[16:57] what’s the disaster? 什么灾难?
[17:00] it’s the coffee maker. 咖啡机
[17:02] you had me rush out of here on such short notice, 你让我在这么短时间里跑出来
[17:06] the damn thing burned out! 这鬼东西自燃了
[17:09] it blew a fuse in the kitchen, 把厨房里的保险丝烧了
[17:10] and it spoiled a fridge full of food. 也把一冰箱的食物给毁了
[17:12] this is the disaster? 就这个灾难?
[17:15] a coffee maker built in 1967?! 一个老古董的咖啡机?
[17:17] and the food. 还有食物
[17:19] i’ve been cleaning for hours. 我打扫了几个小时
[17:20] oh, i found your phone — 对了 我还找到你的手机
[17:22] in the glove compartment of the charger. 在汽车仪表盘的小柜子上充电
[17:24] my phone in the charger? 我的手机在充电?
[17:26] well, i assumed it was one of yours. 我估计是你的手机
[17:28] you go through those things like toothpicks. 你手机多的像牙签一样
[17:31] car’s in the garage. 车在车库里
[17:33] excuse me a sec, mom. 离开一下 妈妈
[17:38] carla: hello there, michael. good to hear from you. 迈克尔 你好 接到你的电话很高兴
[17:41] glad i could brighten your day. 很高兴能让你今天感到开心
[17:44] looks like you owe my mom a new coffee maker. 看起来你欠我妈妈一个新的咖啡机了
[17:47] care to tell me why you’re breaking into her house? 能不能告诉我为什么要到她的房子里来
[17:50] just letting you know we can. 只是告诉你我们可以这么做
[17:52] i’d like to remind you 我想提醒你
[17:54] that there’s a clock on this operation of ours. 这个行动是有时间限制的
[17:56] i want you to speak to someone. 我想要你和一个人说话
[17:57] daddy? 爸爸?
[18:00] no, it’s not your daddy. i’m a friend of your dad’s. 我不是你爸爸 我是他的好朋友
[18:04] can i talk to him? 我能和爸爸说话吗?
[18:05] he’s not here right now, 他现在不在这里
[18:07] but he wants me to tell you that he misses you. 但是他要我转告他非常想你
[18:09] i don’t like it here. when is he coming? 我不喜欢这里 他什么时候过来
[18:12] can you tell me where you are? 你能告诉我你在哪里吗?
[18:17] carla: no, she can’t. 不 她不会说的
[18:18] leave her alone. 别欺负她啊
[18:19] you’re not really gonna hurt a little girl. 你不会真的去伤害一个小女孩吧
[18:22] maybe. maybe not. 也许会 也许不会
[18:23] if i get what i want, you don’t need to find out. 如果我能得到我要的东西 你就不用发现我会不会伤害她了
[18:34] they said you weren’t in, so i waited. 他们说你不在 所以我就在这里等了
[18:38] you got a lot of balls coming here. 你挺有胆的 敢来这里
[18:40] it seems to me if anyone should be upset, mate, it’s me. 哥们 好像如果有人应该生气 那个人应该是我
[18:43] i’m the one who got shot at. 我是被别人开枪打的人
[18:44] i’m the one who needs a job done. 我是有任务要完成的人
[18:46] if you’re not interested, i’ll leave miami. 如果你不感兴趣 我就离开迈阿密
[18:50] if you are interested, we talk now. 如果你感兴趣 我们现在就开始谈
[18:55] come on. let’s try it again. 来吧 我们再谈谈看
[18:59] every thief knows 每个小贼都知道
[19:00] that the best way to scout a place you want to rob 侦查你想盗窃地方最好的方法
[19:03] is as a customer. 就是装成一个客户
[19:04] who gets to see the vault at the local bank? 谁能看到银行的拱顶?
[19:07] the rich guy with something to protect. 一个要保管东西的有钱的主
[19:09] who gets to see the security at a private military company? 谁可以看到一个私人军事公司的保安设施?
[19:12] a guy who wants to start his own little war. 一个想自己打仗的人
[19:15] there’s unoxidized kimberlite in this region here. 在那个地区 有没有氧化的金伯利岩
[19:18] it’s called blue ground. 被叫做 蓝色地带
[19:21] it means diamonds. 就是钻石的意思
[19:24] my problem is the village. 我的问题是那里的村庄
[19:27] we can handle the problem area. 我们可以搞定那块地方
[19:28] eliminate the civilians and burn it — 把所有人消灭 然后烧毁
[19:30] you’ll never know it was there. 你永远不会知道它曾经存在过
[19:32] let’s get to the details and the deal. 我们来谈下细则和交易吧
[19:34] not so fast, mate. there’s a hundred mil u.s. 别那么快 这涉及到上亿美元
[19:37] people’d kill for this deal, 很多人人都想要
[19:38] not just those people from the other day. 不仅仅是那天的几个人
[19:40] i need to know my information is secure. 我需要知道我的信息是安全的
[19:47] building security is 24-7. 大楼安全是24小时不间断的
[19:49] we have biometric security in all the key areas. 在所有关键区域都有生物识别仪
[19:52] key-card access throughout the building. 要有钥匙卡才可以在大楼通行
[19:55] a great way to get people talking about their security 让人家谈自己的安全措施最好的方法
[19:58] is to put them on the defensive. 就是让他们采取防守措施
[19:59] accuse a guy of having bad locks, 指责他的安全系统不行
[20:01] and before you know it, 然后不知不觉间
[20:03] he’s telling you where his motion detectors are. 他就会告诉你他的移动感应器在哪
[20:05] right. that’s a nice toy. but what about this door? 是的 这玩意不错 可是这门行吗?
[20:10] hollow-core veneer. 只是内空的薄板
[20:11] you can cut through that with a handsaw. 用锯子就可以把门锯开
[20:13] that may be, but what do you do then? 也许可行 接下来怎么办
[20:15] the door’s alarmed. 门上有警报
[20:17] building security is here in under a minute, 大楼保安一分钟就可以抵达
[20:19] police under five. 警察五分钟后到
[20:25] here… 这里
[20:28] …the computer is kept in a sealed room with a burn vault. 计算机放在可燃烧的封闭房间内
[20:32] someone breaks in, it melts the drives to slag. 一旦有人侵入 硬盘会自动融化
[20:35] it takes some practice, 确实需要点儿练习
[20:37] but counting your steps can be extremely useful 如果需要通过记忆重新绘制楼层蓝图
[20:39] if you need to reproduce a floor plan from memory. 学会计量自己的步伐是非常有用的
[20:43] not bad. could be better. 不错 还有改进余地
[20:45] i’ll come back tuesday. we’ll talk terms. 我周二回来 然后我们谈条件
[20:48] once you’ve memorized the floor plan, 一旦你记住了楼层蓝图
[20:50] you want to get it down on paper as quickly as you can. 你需要尽快在图纸上记录下来
[20:53] combine that with the technical specs 顺便添加上房间内
[20:55] of the security devices in the room, 安保系统的详细说明
[20:56] and you’ll know where the holes in the security are. 然后你就会知道安保的漏洞所在
[20:59] then it’s just a matter 然后侵入系统
[21:00] of slipping through one of those holes. 就是小菜一碟了
[21:02] that is a terrible 2. so let’s do the math. 这是个该死的2 我们来计算一下
[21:05] how many 2s in a deck? 一副纸牌几个2
[21:06] four. right. -4个 -好的
[21:07] so those are your cards you can play — 这些就是你手中可以用的牌
[21:09] 2s or 4s. 2或者4
[21:10] or, 2 plus 4 is what? 6. -2加4是几 -6
[21:12] 6. you can play an 8. 6 你就可以使用8了
[21:14] 2 times 4 is what? 2乘以4是几
[21:15] 8 eight
[21:17] you can play a 4, an 8, a 2 — Sam! -这样你就可以抓4 8 2了 -萨姆
[21:20] uh, i appreciate you trying to distract him, 我感激你帮他分散注意力
[21:23] but could you take it outside? 但是你们可以在外边说吗
[21:24] sure. come on, jimbo. 可以 来吧 杰波
[21:25] let’s go out on the balcony, 我们到外边的阳台去
[21:27] get some fresh air so you can concentrate. 呼吸点儿新鲜空气这样你好集中精力
[21:41] figuring out a time when we can have our conversation? 有没有时间 咱俩好好谈谈
[21:43] Fi, i’m planning a heist. 菲 我正在策划一次抢劫
[21:46] um, c-can you just — i mean, i-i got to do the job — 你 能不能 我有正事要忙
[21:50] first. right. 好的
[21:54] so, what can i do for the job? 我能帮上什么忙
[21:56] i need you to get us into iso-gene labs. 我需要你帮助我们潜入iso-gene实验室
[21:58] it’s a dna-testing facility 这是一个D.N.A测试研究所
[22:00] one floor above security associates. 在安保系统上边一层
[22:02] i need to get in there for an hour at night alone, 我需要晚间单独进去一个小时
[22:04] and we’re gonna be making a lot of noise. 然后我们会制造很大的噪音
[22:06] you have a high estimation of my skills, Michael. 看来你对我的能力很有信心 迈克尔
[22:10] you’ve earned every bit of it, Fi. 菲 我十分看好你
[22:17] so, once i’m in, how do i get the data? 那么一旦我进入 如何获取数据呢
[22:19] it’s complicated. you have to, um, br– 有点儿复杂 你必须
[22:25] i have to come with you. 我需要和你一起进去
[22:27] Jimmy… 杰米
[22:29] uh, i don’t think this is your kind of operation. 我可不认为你能胜任这工作
[22:32] i know. none of this is. 我知道 这些都不是我能胜任的
[22:33] but those computers and hard drives 但是计算机还有硬盘
[22:35] are completely secure, okay? 需要我出手 不是吗
[22:36] i made them that way. 这些是我的活
[22:38] so to steal the data, we have to tap into the hardwiring in the wall. 要偷取数据 我们必须侵入墙内的硬件线路
[22:41] and we’ll only have one chance to do that. 而且我们的机会只有一次
[22:42] well, that’s gonna be dangerous. 那将会非常危险
[22:43] doesn’t matter. 没有关系
[22:46] this is for my wife and my daughter. 做这些都是为了我的妻子和女儿
[22:49] get me in and i’ll get the data. 把我弄进去 我去取数据
[22:54] hold on a sec. 稍等一下
[22:56] what’s the matter? 怎么了
[22:57] oh, bum knee. 膝盖 老毛病了
[22:59] i got to, you know, stretch it once in… 坐时间长了 就要伸展下
[23:08] badly done surveillance — 糟糕的监视人员
[23:10] that is, surveillance you notice — 也就是被你识破了的
[23:12] can mean a lot of things. 意味着很多东西
[23:14] some organizations need intelligence 有些组织需要探员
[23:16] but can’t afford to pay for training. 但是没有钱去培训新人
[23:24] okay, okay! ugh! 好了 我投降
[23:26] some organizations just want you to know they’re watching. 有些组织只想让你知道他们在监视你
[23:29] who are you? who sent you? 你是谁 谁派你来的
[23:30] i don’t know. i answered an ad. 我不知道 我去接了个活
[23:32] 100 bucks to watch and take notes. 100块 监视并且记录
[23:34] some woman. 有个女人
[23:35] she give you anything? 她有没有给你什么
[23:36] yeah. she told me not to open this. 有的 她叫我不要打开这个
[23:54] i was wondering when you’d call. 我还在纳闷你什么来电话呢
[23:55] oh, that was some operative you sent. 你派来的探员还真’行’
[23:58] a freelancer. 自由职业者而已
[23:59] i don’t think he’ll be answering newspaper ads for a while. 我可不认为他近期会有什么活了
[24:01] Jimmy got our message? 杰米收到信息没
[24:03] we thought you could use a little reminder 我想你现在应该意识到
[24:05] of what’s at stake here. 事态的严重程度了
[24:07] yeah, we head in tonight. is that soon enough? 知道了 我们今晚进入 满意吗
[24:09] that will be fine, thank you. 很好 谢谢
[24:11] now…i need something from you. 现在 我需要你提供点儿帮助
[24:13] what is that? 什么意思
[24:15] the guns your guys used to kill those men at the airstrip — 你的人在小型机场干掉那些人的枪械
[24:17] you have them? 你有吗
[24:18] they could probably be located. whatever for? 也许可以找到 你要做什么
[24:21] i want them. 我要那些抢
[24:22] if i’m gonna work for you, i want tactical support. 如果你要我为你工作 我需要战术支持组
[24:25] i confess, i’m curious. fine, you’ll have your guns. 我真的很好奇 给你枪没有问题
[24:28] and Jimmy’s family. 还有杰米的家人
[24:30] i will give you a date and location. 我会给你一个日期和地点
[24:31] you will deliver them when and where i say. 按照我所说的时间地点释放他们
[24:33] of course, Michael. 没有问题 迈克尔
[24:35] we want this to be a good experience for everyone. 我们希望这次合作顺利结束
[24:45] fiona: i am so sorry. 真的很抱歉
[24:47] we called as soon as we realized the problem. 我们一发现问题就致电了
[24:49] apparently the engineer missed the defect 很显然我们的工程师没有
[24:51] in the architectural plans. 注意到建筑的损坏
[24:53] we’re dealing with all the floors. 我们会逐层处理
[24:55] we’d start with security associates below you, 我们首先去安保楼层查看
[24:57] but you’re up first 但是你的楼层被提前了
[24:59] ’cause you’ve got all the heavy equipment. 因为这里有很多沉重的设备
[25:00] well, lucky us. 真幸运
[25:02] i’m just glad you guys caught it 很高兴有人摔倒楼下以前
[25:03] before someone fell through he floor. 你们就来维修了
[25:06] getting into a secure facility 进入安保楼层
[25:07] is as simple as giving yourself a good reason to be there. 就像穿裤子一样简单
[25:10] here we are. 这里是文件
[25:11] uh, yeah. 好的
[25:13] it’s so stiff. 夹的有点儿紧哇
[25:14] i’ll pull it out. 我会把它抽出来的
[25:18] right here. 这里签名
[25:22] right here. 这里
[25:24] our guys will need a few hours. 我们的人需要几个小时
[25:25] the defect’s in the beam, so they’ll be cutting. 损坏在大梁位置 所以会有些切割
[25:27] we just need you to notify the building 我们需要你通知大楼
[25:29] and let the workers in. 让我们的工人进入
[25:30] the next morning, it will be like we were never here, 第二天早晨 一切都会完好如初
[25:32] and i’ll be out of your hair. 我也不会再来打扰
[25:33] hey, you come back anytime you’d like. 甜心 你什么时候想来都行
[25:36] they’ll be by tonight. 他们今晚就会过来
[25:37] please don’t forget to call building security, 千万别忘记通知大楼保安
[25:39] or i will get into so much trouble. 不然我就麻烦大了
[25:41] we can’t have that. i’ll call now. 绝对不会 我现在就去办
[25:59] talk to our rep? 我们负责人交代了吗
[26:00] she told me you were coming, yes. 她告诉我你们今晚过来
[26:02] how ’bout her, huh? 她相当性感把
[26:03] we’re gonna be in the back lab over here. 我们会到后边的那个实验室工作
[26:05] we’re gonna be making some noise. 我们可能会弄出点儿噪音
[26:07] should only take a couple of hours. 大概持续几个小时
[26:08] there’s some b.s. about the chemicals we use. 我们用的化学药品有点儿危险
[26:11] now, you can come back, 你可以来看着我们
[26:12] but it’s got to be on your insurance. 到时候你的保险会有用武之地了
[26:14] i’m, uh… i’m fine here, thanks. 我就待在这里好了
[26:20] the typical floor is concrete slab 通常楼层都是混凝土砖块
[26:23] over 20-gauge steel pan 垫在20个单位的铁板上
[26:24] with steel trusses spaced 30 inches for support. 铁板加固30英寸用来支撑
[26:28] when you cut through a floor, 当你钻通一个楼层的时候
[26:30] the thing you have to worry about is wiring. 你需要注意的就是电线
[26:32] cut into the wrong wire, 如果钻到了错误的线
[26:34] and you’ll set off the building alarms, 那么你会引起警报
[26:36] electrocute yourself, or both. 电死你自己 还有同伴
[26:38] if you don’t want a chunk of concrete 如果你不想钻一大堆混凝土
[26:40] crashing through to the floor below, 一下子桶到下边的楼层
[26:42] you need to drill a hole and anchor the slab. 你可以先钻一个小孔 然后固定砖块
[26:57] a concrete saw cuts it like butter. 坚硬的锯子会像锯黄油一样锯开它
[27:23] if you’ve done your planning right, 如果一切正确按照计划进行
[27:25] you’ll be dropping into a blind spot 你就会到达
[27:27] for the security system, 安保系统的盲区
[27:28] usually behind an interior wall. 一般在内部墙后
[27:30] motion detectors bounce sound off objects 动作感应器对物体发出声波
[27:33] and analyze the reflection. 然后分析波的反射
[27:35] if something changes, the alarm goes off. 如果有变化 那么警报就会响
[27:40] move slow enough, 慢慢移动
[27:41] and a wool comforter absorbs enough sound 一个毛的布会吸收足够多的声波
[27:44] to keep it from triggering. 这样安保系统就不会启动
[27:46] a thermal blanket, meanwhile, 同时一个吸热的毯子
[27:48] shields your body from heat sensors. 会帮助你躲避热传感器
[27:50] how do you think he’s doing in there? 你认为他在里边弄的怎么样了
[27:52] it’s Michael. 他是迈克尔
[27:57] so, look, Fi… i got to go back to Veronica, 听着 菲我必须回到维洛妮卡身边
[28:02] explain where i’ve been, 解释我去了哪里
[28:04] why i’m all beat to hell, and what happened to the caddy. 为什么我被狠揍了一顿 还有我的车怎么了
[28:06] i’d pay to watch that. 真想看看你怎么交代
[28:08] oh, come on. Fi, you’re a girl. 行了 菲你是个女孩子
[28:10] what do i say? 我说什么了
[28:11] i’m your girl consultant now? 我现在是你的女性顾问了?
[28:13] when did i sign up for that job? 我什么时候才能去签那个工作
[28:14] okay, fine. forget it. 好吧 就当我什么没说
[28:16] you know, i got lots of other friends with ovaries. 你知道 我还有很多女性朋友
[28:17] i got you… 我认识你
[28:31] tell her you got beaten up defending a helpless man 告诉她你因为帮助无助的人
[28:33] from a gang of ex lowlife soldiers. 被一帮退役军人揍了一顿
[28:37] it’s true enough. 绝对真实可信
[28:38] okay, so i’m the hero. 好吧 那么我是那个英雄
[28:39] and the helpless man. 还是那个无助的人
[28:48] somebody’s working late. better let Mike know. 看来有人喜欢夜间工作 最好通知麦克
[28:54] evening, mr. stehl. 晚上好 斯特尔先生
[28:56] hey, stevie. thanks for the call. 史蒂夫 感谢你打电话过来
[28:58] so, what’s going on? 发生了什么
[28:59] it’s, uh, probably nothing, 也许不是什么大事
[29:01] but you said you wanted us to call you 但是你说如果大楼有任何异常
[29:02] any time if something unusual was going on in the building. 你希望我们致电给您
[29:07] how long? 还要多久
[29:08] i don’t know. it’s supposed to be backing up now. 我不知道 现在理应开始备份了
[29:10] the data runs along the cable of the backup drives. 但是数据没有进入备份硬盘
[29:12] well, what’s the problem? ’cause we don’t have time. 什么问题 因为我们没有时间了
[29:14] i set the backup for 11:30. 我设定11:30开始备份传送
[29:16] wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[29:18] okay, it’s coming, it’s coming. it’s coming. 好了 传送了 传送了
[29:19] yes. yes. yes. 好的 好的
[29:21] yes! yes! 好的 好的
[29:22] oh, god. oh, god. 天呐 该死
[29:26] okay, that’s not good. give them a minute. -看起来不妙 -给他一分钟时间
[29:27] oh, god, i’m so sorry. w-what do we do? 很抱歉 我们怎么办
[29:29] plan “b.” B计划
[29:35] quadrangle buckshot is a specialized round 四角大号铅弹设计用来
[29:37] designed to destroy the inside of anything delicate — 摧毁室内任何易碎物品
[29:40] a computer, for example. 比如说电脑
[29:49] get back! 离开
[29:53] take the rope and tie it off. 拿着绳子 打好结
[29:56] we’re going out the window? 我们直接破窗而出
[29:57] unless you want to wait around. 除非你想在这等死
[29:59] for hardened security glass, i prefer frag-12, 对于特殊加固的安保玻璃 我倾向于frag-12
[30:02] a military round with an explosive projectile. 圆形爆炸性弹药
[30:45] ohh, i think i sprained my body. 我想我把身体扭伤了
[30:48] hey, you want another beer? 来杯啤酒吗
[30:49] i’m telling you, did wonders for my ribs. 我告诉你哦 对我的肋骨有神奇效果
[30:51] you’re fine. 你没事的
[30:52] i just want my family back. 我只想找回我的家人
[30:54] we’re working on it. yeah, how? 我们正在努力
[30:56] those guys at security associates, 那些在安保楼层的人
[30:58] they’re gonna kill me as soon as they get a chance. 他们以后一有机会就会杀掉我们
[31:00] exactly, and that makes them predictable, 就这样 按他们所料想的进行下一步
[31:02] and that’s how we’re gonna solve your problem. 我们就这么解决你的问题
[31:04] Sam, can you get me a boat, something disposable? 萨姆能给我条用完就能拜拜的船吗
[31:06] disposable? oh, i see where you’re going. 一次性? 我知道上哪找了
[31:10] i know a guy. yeah. 我认识一个人 他有
[31:11] it’s a decent boat, once upon a time. 很久从前那是条不错的船
[31:13] it’s got mold, but it doesn’t sound like 现在都快发霉了 看起来
[31:15] it’s gonna be around long enough to bother us. 那船不会再给我们添麻烦了
[31:17] how is this gonna solve my problem? 这怎么能解决我的问题呢
[31:19] these guys from security associates want to kill you. 保镖公司的那些家伙想致于你死地
[31:21] we need to give them the opportunity to do just that. 我们要给他们个机会来杀你
[31:24] trust me. 相信我
[31:25] the heat that’s on you, 你是焦点
[31:26] everyone thinking that you’re dead 只要每个人都认为你死了
[31:27] is gonna be the best thing that ever happened to you. 对你来说就是再好不过的事了
[31:30] yeah, Fi? 菲 什么事
[31:31] Michael, i got a delivery today. 迈克尔 今天我收到个快递
[31:35] someone was kind enough to break into the trunk of my car. 有人很客气的橇开了我车子后备箱
[31:37] yeah, what was it? 有留下了什么东西吗
[31:38] a present from your friends. 来自你朋友的一份礼物
[31:42] be careful with those, Fi. they’re very hot. 菲小心点 这东西很火暴
[31:44] oh, i’ll take good care of them. 我会好好照顾它们的
[31:46] Michael, your mother keeps calling me. 迈克尔 你妈一直在给我打电话
[31:49] these last few days have been a lot for her to handle. 这几天她过地胆战心惊
[31:51] i know the feeling. 我知道这感受
[31:52] go see her, Michael. 迈克尔 去看望你妈妈
[31:56] i got to go visit my mom. 我要去我妈家一趟
[31:57] Sam, get on that boat. 萨姆去把那船搞定
[31:59] aye, aye, skipper. 遵命 船长大人
[32:05] you might want to slow down, mom. 妈妈 你最好慢慢来
[32:07] how, Michael? you tell me. 迈克尔怎么慢慢来 你来告诉我
[32:10] i’m not sleeping. 我睡也没睡不好
[32:12] this business with the coffee maker. 还有那个咖啡机
[32:14] this is about a coffee maker? 就为了一个咖啡机?
[32:16] it isn’t just that. 又不仅仅只有这些
[32:17] your brother’s still up in fort lauderdale, you know. 你哥哥还在劳德代尔堡那儿呢
[32:20] i mean, he believes it’s not safe here. 至少你哥认为这里还不安全
[32:21] uh, Nate has disappeared for years before, mom. 妈妈 内特玩失踪好几年你都不说
[32:24] he’s been in fort lauderdale for a few days. 他在劳德代尔堡那呆过一阵子
[32:27] what about me, Michael? 迈克尔 那我呢
[32:29] all these years, and finally i see what you do. 这么多年 我终于知道你是干哪行的
[32:33] you tell me i have to leave town at a minute’s notice. 你叫我几分钟内说离开家就离开家
[32:35] i can’t talk on the phone. 我不能在给你打电话
[32:36] we’re being chased by men with guns! 被持枪的一帮人所追踪
[32:38] how am i supposed to deal with this? 你说我如何处理这些事
[32:39] all these years, you wondered why i didn’t come home, 这些年 你一直想知道我为什么不回家
[32:42] why i didn’t call — this is why, mom. 为什么我不回电话 妈妈 这就是原因
[32:46] i never wanted this for you. 我从来没想让你过这样的生活
[32:49] i’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[32:56] well, it still doesn’t explain why you didn’t write. 但这也没解释你不写信回家的原因
[33:23] you want this big, right? 你要来猛一点 是吧
[33:24] enough for the boat, Fi. 菲 能炸这艘船就好
[33:26] try not to break all the windows in south beach. 别把北海岸的玻璃都震碎了
[33:30] Jimmy. huh? 杰米
[33:31] -call Ryder. -are you sure? -打电话给莱德 -你确定?
[33:34] y-you said the cops will be listening on this phone, so i — 你说警察会监听这部手机 所以我…
[33:36] and that’s — that’s the point. 就是你用这个电话的目的
[33:37] we talked about this, and we practiced it, 我们说过这个 现在我们练习下
[33:39] so if you could do that now. 所以现在你就给他们打电话
[33:40] okay. 好的
[33:45] security associates. 保镖公司
[33:47] uh, i need — i need to speak to Ryder. 我找莱德
[33:49] t-tell him that it’s Jimmy. 告诉他说是杰米
[33:50] hold, please. 请稍后
[33:52] did a hell of a job in my office, kid. 小子 看你在我办公室做了什么好事
[33:54] do you really think you’re gonna get away with this, huh? 你真认为你可以就这么逃走
[33:57] do you have any idea who you just took on? 你知道不知道你在跟谁叫板
[34:00] please, just listen, okay? 你先听我说 好不
[34:01] it was — it was the guy, the one — 都是那个人做的
[34:03] the one that i introduced you to? 就是我给你介绍的那个人
[34:05] look, i want to make this right, okay? 听我说 我想要弥补我的过错
[34:06] if we can just meet, then i can explain everything. 我们见个面 我就可以解释清一切
[34:09] i don’t need explanations, Jimmy. 杰米 我不须要解释
[34:10] i need my data back. 我只要数据资料
[34:12] i want to give it back to you. 我是想把这个还给你
[34:14] that’s good. just tell me where you are. 很好 告诉我你在哪
[34:19] once the cops pick up a call on a flagged cell, 一旦警察追踪到你的手机
[34:23] they triangulate its location. 他们会缩小确定位置
[34:25] from there, they organize and deploy units, 在目标位置 安排部署小分队
[34:28] a process that can take 10 minutes, give or take. 这个运作过程大概要10分钟
[34:31] bad guys don’t have that chain of command. 坏蛋们则没有一整套的指挥系统
[34:34] they can be anywhere as fast as their wheels can take them. 只会以最快速度到达车子能到的地点
[34:37] get in position. stay out of sight. 找好射击点 不要暴露自己
[34:38] going down to the boat. 在船那边
[34:40] what do we do if he comes out? 他出来的话我们怎么办
[34:41] do you want us to pop him? 要放倒他吗
[34:42] no, i need to figure out what the hell’s going on first. 不 我要先弄明白他葫芦里卖什么药
[34:44] then you pop him. 然后再放倒他
[34:46] get going. 行动
[35:05] Jimmy. 杰米
[35:07] you want to talk, we do it face-to-face. 你要解释 那我们就面对面谈谈
[35:10] so you coming out, or do i come down to the boat? 要么你出来 要么我到船上怎么样
[35:12] how do i know you’re not armed? 我怎么知道你没带枪
[35:14] i don’t want to shoot you, Jimmy. 杰米我没想要干掉你
[35:16] i just want to get my data back. 只想要回我的数据资料
[35:20] hold him off. tell him to prove he’s unarmed. 拖住他 让他证明自己确实没带枪
[35:24] i don’t believe you. okay? show me. 我不相信你 给我证明
[35:25] show me that you don’t have a gun. 证明给我看你没带枪
[35:27] what do you want me to do? here. here. see? 你要我怎么做 你看
[35:32] unarmed. 没枪
[35:34] i-i don’t believe you. 我不相信你
[35:35] Jimmy, i’m not messing around. i’m coming down. 杰米我没空和你瞎参活 我过来了
[35:38] no, wait. okay, just wait a second. wait. 不 你等下 给我几秒钟
[35:39] he’s gonna figure this out. 他会发现的
[35:41] how much longer do i have to do this? 我还要拖延他多久
[35:42] if he finds out you’re not on that boat 她要是在警察来这前发现你不在船上
[35:44] before the atf gets here, he will track you down. 他就会追踪你
[35:46] he will go after you and your family 会在你有生之年
[35:48] for the rest of your life. 一直跟着你和你的家人
[35:49] now, you will do this now. do it. 你必须豁出去
[35:55] stay back. 给我站住
[35:56] you don’t want your data all over the internet, do you? 你不想让你的资料网上到处飞吧
[35:58] now don’t take another step. 不要再往前 哪怕是一步
[36:00] all right. all right. 好吧 听你的
[36:02] take off your clothes — the jacket and the pants — 脱掉你的衣服 包括夹克和裤子
[36:04] and then you can come. 脱完你就可以过来了
[36:15] i’m not taking my pants off. 我不会脱裤子的
[36:17] i’m not messing around. 我说正经的
[36:18] neither am i. 我也是
[36:31] i lied, Jimmy. 杰米我没说实话
[36:32] want to see my gun? 想见识下我的枪吗
[36:34] here it is. 就在这呢
[36:36] now, want to know what i’m gonna do to you 想知道我要怎么处置你吗
[36:38] if you don’t come out right now? 如果你不给我马上滚出来
[36:42] yeah. tell me. 告诉我会怎么样啊
[36:44] tell me what you’re gonna do. 告诉我你拿我怎么办啊
[36:57] drop it and show me your hands. 让掉武器 把手放在我能看到的地方
[37:04] stay down! 给我趴下
[37:06] down! down! on your stomach — now! 快趴下 肚子贴地
[37:11] get your butt off this deck. 别磨磨蹭蹭 肥仔快给我走
[37:13] let’s go. 走
[37:15] move! 快走啊!
[37:20] nice hardware. 家伙不错啊
[37:22] it’s not mine. it’s a setup. 这不是我的 我是被陷害的
[37:24] put him in the truck. 把他带到车上
[37:30] it’s going to be hard for them to explain 和两起谋杀案有关系的枪支在车上
[37:33] why they have guns linked to a double homicide. 这对他们来讲是个大麻烦
[37:36] still, probably best to make sure 现在没人知道你活着
[37:38] no one ever knows you’re alive. 对你来说最好不过
[37:40] and my family? 我的家人呢
[37:41] Sam has a friend who’s gonna take you on a boat 萨姆的朋友今晚会带你
[37:44] to haiti tonight. 乘船到海地
[37:45] should be fine. 这就没问题了
[37:47] coast guard doesn’t pay much attention 海岸警卫对去海地的船
[37:49] to boats going to haiti. 不会很在意
[37:50] from there, you’ll fly to argentina 在那 你坐飞机去阿根廷
[37:52] and meet your family at the airport. 你的家人回在机场等你
[37:53] you really think they’ll be there? 你真的认为我家人会在那吗
[37:55] well, Carla needs me for other things. 卡拉还有其他事用地着我
[37:57] if she doesn’t keep her promises to you, 如果她失信于你
[37:59] she loses me as an asset. 她就失去我这个情报人
[38:01] man, i-i don’t know how to thank you. 兄弟 我不知道要怎么答谢你
[38:05] do you want my car? 把我的车拿去吧
[38:07] i mean, it’s at my work. i don’t really need it anymore. 车在公司里 我现在也用不着了
[38:10] it’s a saab. 是辆萨博
[38:12] convertible. 活动顶棚车
[38:15] yeah. 好吧
[38:16] love convertibles. 喜欢活动顶棚车
[38:18] wow. okay. 太好了
[38:19] there you go. 给你钥匙
[38:23] i got to leave the country, 我要离开美国
[38:26] and you’re stuck working for them. 而你要一直给他们工作
[38:28] i don’t know who has it better. 不知道谁的状况比较好呢
[38:30] you do, Jimmy. believe me. you do. 相信我杰米 当然是你好了
[38:39] in intelligence gathering, 在情报收集过程中
[38:41] too little information is obviously a problem, 很显然 信息过少是个问题
[38:44] but too much information is just as bad in some ways. 在某方面信息太多也不是件好事
[38:47] 500 files. 500份资料
[38:50] and every op looks pretty nasty. 每份看上去都很棘手
[38:54] the question is, why does she want this stuff? 问题是为什么他们要这东西
[38:57] no clue, but it’s a start. 现在还没线索 不过这只是个开始
[39:11] time to talk. 谈心的时刻来了
[39:22] i…i lost you the other day. 那天我失去了你
[39:26] i came back, Fi. 菲 我回来了
[39:27] but you left… Michael. 但是迈克尔你离开了我
[39:30] you had a choice to make, and you made it. 当初你可以选择 也做了你的决定
[39:33] i always thought… 我总是在想…
[39:36] maybe when it came down to it that… 有时我有这个想法…
[39:43] but you didn’t. 但是你没有
[39:47] what are you saying, Fi? 菲你想说什么
[39:49] that i’ll always care about you, Michael. 迈克尔 我总是很在意你
[39:56] and i’ll still help you with your thing, 我一直在帮忙你的事
[39:58] and you’ll still help me with mine. 你也一直在帮忙我的事
[40:02] but we can’t be together. 但是我们不能在一起
[40:08] i know. i said that for a long time. 我明白 以前我也说过
[40:12] yes, you have. 是的 你说过
[40:18] when you work as a spy, 当你是名间谍时
[40:21] it’s easy to think of people as assets, 就很容易把人看作是情报人
[40:23] resources to accomplish a goal… 完成目标任务的资源
[40:27] because you don’t have a personal relationship 因为你不能和一个情报人
[40:30] with an asset. 发展私人关系
[40:31] you don’t care about an asset. 你不能关系在意情报人
[40:33] you don’t miss the scent of an asset 当情报人离开这个房间时
[40:36] when she leaves the room. 你不能想念她身上的香味
[40:54] i think 4 across is “beets.” 我想空格4是甜菜
[40:56] that looks like a tough one. 看起来这有点难
[40:58] a little. 是有点难
[41:00] but i’m getting through it. 但我会想出来的
[41:02] hmm. well, if you need any help, i’m right over there. 那好吧 需要帮忙的话 我就坐在那边
[41:06] i was just leaving, actually. 事实上 我正要走呢
[41:08] next time? 下次吧
[41:16] it’s a good thing i’m patching things up with Veronica, 我和维洛妮卡和好如初了 是件好事吧
[41:18] cause if i wasn’t, that’s a real firecracker there. 没和好的话 就真要闹出大麻烦了
[41:20] hey, what about you? 那你怎么样
[41:22] you’re a free man now that you and Fi are, well, you know. 既然你和菲… 你是自由身了
[41:25] we weren’t together, Sam. 萨姆 我们分手了
[41:28] how’d it go with Jimmy? 杰米过的怎么样了
[41:30] great. he gave a call. 很好 他给我报平安了
[41:31] he’s with his family. he’s safe. 现在正和家人在一起
[41:36] looks happy enough. 很幸福吗
[41:48] hold on a sec. 等下我接个电话
[41:50] -hello? -hello, Michael. -你好请问是谁 -迈克尔你好
[41:52] just wanted to call 想打个电话给你
[41:53] now that you’re done with our little project. 任务完成的很好
[41:55] see how that worked out? 看看简单吧
[41:57] he’s happy. we’re happy. you’re happy. 他幸福 我们满意 你也高兴
[41:59] we want to make this arrangement work. 我们只想合作顺利
[42:01] or you’ll kill me. 或者干掉我
[42:03] see? now you’re catching on. 看到没 总算明白我们的意思了
[42:05] yeah, just one thing. you said we’d meet. 还有件事 你说过要见面的
[42:07] you promised, i believe. 我记得你答应过的
[42:09] but we did meet, Michael. 但迈克尔我们确实见过面了
[42:11] tell Sam thanks for the help with the crossword. 和萨姆说谢谢他帮我填字谜
[42:13] oh, sh– 该死
[42:29] enjoy the puzzle. i’ll see you soon 好好玩填字谜 我们下次见
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme