Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:02] I used to be a spy until… 曾是一名间谍 但是
[00:05] We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:08] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:10] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录
[00:13] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:15] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:17] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:24] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:25] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] An old friend who’s informing on you to the FBI… 一个正向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:29] You know spies. Bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们
[00:32] – …family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈的电话吗
[00:34] …if you’re desperate… 要是真的走投无路了
[00:35] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:36] Bottom line — until you figure out who burned you, 总之 不找出封杀你的人
[00:40] you’re not going anywhere. 你就哪儿也去不了
[00:58] Whoa, Mike. Easy. 迈克 别紧张
[00:59] That’ll kill you, you know? 那会要了你的命 你不知道吗
[01:01] Yeah, no kidding. 没错 还用你说
[01:02] No, the bucket of trans fat you got there. 不 我是说你抱着的那桶反式脂肪酸
[01:04] Did Veronica call you? 难道维罗妮卡给你打过电话
[01:05] ‘Cause if you’re taking her side on this whole cholesterol thing, 如果关于胆固醇这件事 你站在她那边
[01:08] it’s gonna put a serious strain on our friendship. 我们的朋友就真的没得做了
[01:10] No, you can binge in peace, Sam. 算了 你想怎么吃怎么吃吧 萨姆
[01:12] Yeah, well, thanks, 那真是多谢了
[01:13] but that’s not the only reason why I’m here, you know. 但我不只是因为这个来的
[01:15] I got a job offer. 我这里有份工作
[01:19] Here we go. 在这儿
[01:21] Pete, one of my buddies from the Seal teams. 我在海豹突击队的兄弟皮特
[01:23] He’s got a lady who’s got some problems, 有位遇上麻烦的女士向他求助
[01:24] so she called him ’cause he’s in special forces. 她找他是因为他是特种部队的
[01:26] But he’s got this blood-pressure thing, so he called me. 但他血压又有点问题 所以他就找上了我
[01:29] What do you say? 你觉得怎么样
[01:30] My plate’s a little full, Sam. 我最近没什么时间 萨姆
[01:32] What, you mean with this whole Philip Cowan thing? 难道你还在纠结那个菲利普·柯文的事吗
[01:34] Mike, you’re doing armed sit-ups. 迈克 你手持武器做仰卧起坐
[01:36] I’m worried about you. 我不放心你
[01:37] I thought this might get your mind off it. 我觉得这个案子可以让你转换一下心情
[01:38] Cowan burned me, Cowan sent someone to kill me, 柯文让我上了黑名单 他还派人来杀我
[01:41] now he dropped off grid. 现在他又不知道躲在什么地方
[01:43] I need my mind focused on this. 我需要集中精力在这件事上
[01:44] All right, fair enough. 好吧 你说的也有道理
[01:46] Mind if I run with this? The money’s not bad. 那你介意我接手这个案子吗 报酬挺丰厚的
[01:48] – No. Knock yourself out. – All right. -不介意 你自便 -好咧
[02:00] What’s that? 那是啥
[02:01] Wow, it looks like your buddy Cowan finally made contact. 看起来这个柯文终于决定联系你了
[02:04] You want me to come with, back you up? 要我一起去吗 替你盯着点儿
[02:06] Sure. Bring your bucket of fat. 当然 最好带上你那桶脂肪
[02:07] I’ll bring my chicken, too. 我还会带上我的鸡肉的
[02:23] Yeah, Sam? 什么事 萨姆
[02:24] Well, it’s the witching hour. 现在已经很晚了
[02:27] Looks like your buddy didn’t show. 看上去他不会出现了
[02:28] He wouldn’t just not show up. 他不会只是没出现而已
[02:30] He’s watching. 他在观察
[02:31] You think? 是吗
[02:33] Where do you think he would be? 你觉得他会藏在哪儿
[02:36] I know where I’d be. 我只知道如果是我会藏在哪里
[03:01] 你也许游遍了世界 从天之涯到海之角 但人生最快乐的事 莫过于交到新朋友
[03:17] 菲利普·柯文 封杀迈克尔的人
[03:35] What do you think he wants, Mike? 你觉得他有什么目的 迈克
[03:37] He wants to meet. 他想要碰面
[03:37] So, why not just meet? 那他为什么不出来碰面
[03:39] He doesn’t trust me. 他不信任我
[03:41] Fair enough. I don’t trust him. 也很正常 因为我也不相信他
[03:42] The first step in dealing with a covert op 秘密行动的第一步
[03:45] is establishing a way to communicate privately — a code. 是建立起秘密的交流方式 也就是密码
[03:48] Could be a key-encrypted cypher, 比如经密钥加密过的密码
[03:50] but really all you need is a base of knowledge that you share. 但真正关键的是你们共有的知识库
[03:54] He knows my entire career — falsified a good bit of it. 他了解我的间谍生涯 尽管篡改了不少东西
[03:57] It shouldn’t be too difficult 如果他想要秘密的联系我
[03:59] for him to figure out a way to talk to me. 应该不难
[04:01] Ah, the mating dance of the spy. 间谍之间的求偶舞
[04:04] It’s a wonder spies ever get close enough to kill each other, 双方靠近好相互厮杀 真是不可思议
[04:07] isn’t it? 不是吗
[04:08] Ohh, got to go. 我该走了
[04:10] Veronica has you on a pretty tight leash, huh? 维罗妮卡把你管得可真严
[04:12] Hardy har-har. I’m meeting with a prospective client. 呵呵 我要去见一位潜在客户
[04:14] Mike, buddy, you call me if you need anything. 迈克 兄弟 有需要随时叫我
[04:16] Fiona, just keep doing whatever it is you do. 菲欧娜 不管你在做什么请继续
[04:34] Thanks for meeting me. 多谢你来见我
[04:36] I-I thought there were two of you. 我以为会来两个人
[04:38] Yeah, usually. But my partner’s on something else right now. 通常是两个人 但我搭档目前有别的事要忙
[04:40] But it’s fine. 但没关系的
[04:43] So, um, Pete says you’re having some trouble. 皮特说你遇到点麻烦
[04:47] I’m a supervisor at SXG. 我是SXG公司的一名主管
[04:49] We build planes, satellites, 我们公司造飞机 卫星
[04:51] weapons systems, government contracts. 武器系统 都是政府合同
[04:55] I’ve been working there 10 years. It’s a good job. 我已经在公司干了十年 这份工作很不错
[04:58] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[05:00] – I… – Look, it’s okay. -我 -听着 没关系的
[05:02] I’m like a doctor or a lawyer. 我就像是个医生或者律师
[05:04] Well, not a lawyer. 错了 不是律师
[05:05] But the point is, you can tell me whatever you want — 我的意思是 你可以放心跟我说你的事
[05:07] just between the two of us. 我会替你保密
[05:10] My friend Melissa — we work together. 我的朋友梅丽莎 她是我的同事
[05:13] She was having an affair. 她有一段婚外情
[05:15] Her husband, Kent, is abusive, controlling. 她丈夫肯特非常暴力 控制欲很强
[05:18] The only time she has alone is at the office, 她唯一能独处的地方就是办公室
[05:21] but to sign in guests, 只有足够的安全级别
[05:23] you have to have security clearance, so… 才能允许亲友来访 所以
[05:25] So you did her a favor. 所以你帮了她一个忙
[05:30] Her boyfriend stole files… 但她男朋友却偷窃文件
[05:34] took photos of them together in the building. 偷拍公司楼内文件的照片
[05:37] I’m the one who signed him in. 是我签字让他进来的
[05:38] I could lose my clearance, my job, 我会因此丧失权限 丢了工作
[05:40] go to jail, even. 甚至可能去蹲监狱
[05:42] He’s blackmailing us. 他勒索我们
[05:44] What does this guy want from you? 他向你们勒索了什么东西
[05:45] I have to sign for packages, 我被迫签收一些包裹
[05:46] and Melissa smuggles them out. 然后梅丽莎再把包裹私运出去
[05:48] Any idea what’s in these packages? 知道包裹里面装的是什么吗
[05:52] They’re from a subsidiary of SXG in Turkey. 都是从SXG土耳其的一个分公司寄来的
[05:55] I checked one. It’s — it’s drugs. 我检查过一个 里面都是毒品
[05:58] I don’t know what kind. 我不知道是什么毒品
[06:00] Well, that part of the world, it’s probably heroin. 从来源推断应该是海洛因
[06:04] There’s another one coming in this week. 这周还有一个包裹要到
[06:07] I just want to get out. 我只想要脱身
[06:09] I’ll see what I can do. 我看看我能做什么
[06:12] I-I don’t want help. 我不需要帮助
[06:16] I-I want to keep my secret. I have to. 我只想要守住秘密 仅此而已
[06:18] I don’t want to get anybody in trouble here, 我不想给任何人添麻烦
[06:20] and I’m not here to judge. 我也不是来评头论足的
[06:21] I’ve made plenty of mistakes myself. God only knows. 我自己也犯过很多错 只有上帝知道有多少
[06:24] Listen. I was lonely. 听着 我那时很孤单
[06:28] And Dave was — I made a mistake. 戴夫他 我只是犯了个错
[06:30] I want to put it behind me. 我只想忘记这件事
[06:32] Okay — Dave. 好吧 那戴夫
[06:34] Gillian was saying you met this Dave at a bar? 吉莉安说你在某个酒吧遇见这个戴夫的
[06:37] Which one? 哪间酒吧
[06:38] I don’t know. I-I don’t remember. 我不知道 我 我不记得了
[06:41] My husband’s home! 我丈夫回来了
[06:42] Come on, please. You have to go! 拜托了 你们快走吧
[06:45] Okay. You know how to get ahold of me. 好吧 你知道怎么联系我
[06:49] Don’t worry about it. 别担心
[06:51] We’ll just fill in the blanks ourselves, I guess. 我猜我们只能自己找线索了
[06:54] Now, when was the first time 现在 你告诉我梅丽莎第一次
[06:55] Melissa ever talked about her new friend Dave? 提起她的新朋友戴夫是什么时候
[07:01] Mom? Got here as fast as I could. What’s the problem? 老妈 我收到消息就回来了 怎么了
[07:04] I got a phone call, Michael. I was scared. 我接到一通电话 迈克尔 我吓坏了
[07:06] Phone call? What kind of phone call? 电话 什么样的电话
[07:08] It was for you — some man. 是找你的 一个男人
[07:09] He wouldn’t leave his name or his number — nothing. 他不愿留下他的名字或号码 什么都不肯留
[07:12] All he said was, Van Buren Avenue. And then he hangs up! 他只说了范布伦大街 然后就挂电话了
[07:16] What’s that supposed to mean? 这是什么意思
[07:17] Oh, it’s probably just a friend. 也许只是朋友打来的
[07:19] That isn’t how friends behave, Michael. All right? 朋友可不这么说话 迈克尔 好吗
[07:22] The way he said it scared me. 他说话的方式太吓人了
[07:26] Michael! 迈克尔
[07:30] Ma? I lost my key! 妈 我钥匙丢了
[07:34] Worried it was your friend? 担心这是你朋友吗
[07:39] Hey, bro. 嘿 老兄
[07:41] You look tired. 你看着很憔悴啊
[07:42] Hey, Nate. You look clean. 内特 你看着很利落
[07:44] You shaved the ferret off your face. 你把胡子都刮了
[07:48] So, what couldn’t wait, mom? 那么 这么着急是有什么事啊 老妈
[07:50] I had to walk out on a pretty big investor. 我不得不送走一位大投资商
[07:53] What do you mean by investor? 你说的投资商是什么意思
[07:54] Yeah, a buddy of mine, 是我的一个兄弟
[07:55] he’s got a process that recycles titanium golf clubs. 他能加工处理回收的钛制高尔夫球棒
[07:58] It’s gonna totally revolutionize the golf club — 这将掀起高尔夫球棒的革命
[08:01] forget it. 算了吧
[08:02] Mom, why did you call Nate? 老妈 为什么你把内特也叫回来了
[08:03] I called your brother, too, because I was scared! 我打电话叫你弟弟是因为我害怕
[08:07] What’s going on here? 发生了什么事
[08:08] A strange man phoned here. 一个奇怪的男人打电话过来
[08:10] Michael won’t tell me anything about him 但迈克尔什么都不肯跟我说
[08:11] because it’s all a big mystery. 因为这些都是一个大谜案
[08:13] Mom, it’s just better if I don’t get into it. 老妈 我最好还是不要掺和进去比较好
[08:15] Trust me. I know what I’m doing. 相信我 我知道我在干什么
[08:16] There’s nothing to worry about. 没有什么好担心的
[08:17] This man who called, he just wants to talk. 这个打电话的人只是想跟我说话而已
[08:21] Well, you can’t talk to us? 是吗 所以你不能对我们说
[08:23] You know in 20 years, Michael, 你知道这二十年来 迈克尔
[08:24] I have never asked any questions. 我从来没问过你任何问题
[08:26] But this is my home. 但这是我家
[08:28] It’s not like it’s some war off in some country 这不像别的什么发生在
[08:30] that I’ve never even heard of. 我不知道的国家里的战争
[08:32] This — this is your family. 这里 我们才是你的家人
[08:35] Oh, I know. 我知道
[08:43] Okay, you can tell me. Seriously, what’s going on here? 好了 跟我说说 到底发生了什么事
[08:46] Nate, I need you to watch mom. 内特 我需要你照顾好老妈
[08:47] It’s just a precaution. 只是预防措施
[08:49] I need you to lay low for a while. 我需要你这段时间都低调一点
[08:51] Keep a low profile. 别搞什么大动作
[08:53] Don’t leave the house. You can do that, right? 别离开家 你能做到 对吗
[09:00] Yeah. 好的
[09:01] Safety’s off. 保险栓没开
[09:05] Of course, you know, I will be taking time off work. 但当然你知道我不能去上班了对吧
[09:08] And I’ll need to get some, you know 而且你知道的 我还需要一些支持
[09:10] supplies in case things get dicey around here. 以防突发事件
[09:15] Recycled titanium, huh? 可回收钛金属
[09:17] What is that — a name of a horse? 那是什么东西 马的名字吗
[09:24] Oh, Fiona. 菲欧娜
[09:27] Hey, how you doing? 嘿 你怎么样
[09:29] Thanks for coming. 多谢你过来
[09:30] Boy, you look great. Sit down. 伙计 你看上去好极了 坐下
[09:34] So, to what do I owe the pleasure of this invitation? 这么热情的邀请是打什么鬼主意呢
[09:38] Am I to be your new drinking buddy? 是让我当你的新酒友吗
[09:42] It’s this job that I’m on. 是关于我现在处理的案子
[09:44] I need some backup, 我需要一些支援
[09:45] and Mike’s mind is pretty much on this whole Cowan business. 迈克的心思都被柯文牵走了
[09:47] – So I thought – Of me! -所以我想到了 -我
[09:51] I thought of you. 我想到了你
[09:53] Yes, that’s what I thought. 没错 我就是这么想的
[09:55] What’s the job? 什么案子
[09:57] Well, it’s a blackmail thing, and one of the victims got spooked, 就是个勒索案 其中一个受害者吓坏了
[10:01] so she’s not saying where she met the bad guy. 所以她不肯说她在哪儿遇到的坏人
[10:03] But I think I got enough to put it all together. 但我觉得我手上的线索已经足够了
[10:05] She met him out at a bar, 她在某个酒吧遇见的他
[10:07] and I have an approximate date. 我现在又有个合适的约会对象
[10:11] That’s not much to go on. 线索哪里多了啊
[10:12] I got a guy who’s pulling her credit-card statement. 我有个兄弟搞到了她的信用卡记录
[10:14] Find the charge, find the bar, 只要找到消费记录 就能找到酒吧
[10:16] find the guy. 然后就能找到那个家伙
[10:18] And you need a wingman. 然后你需要一个副手
[10:19] Damn straight, skippy. 没错 伙计
[10:20] My fee is $500 up front, expenses and an hourly as we go. 预付五百 开支另计 现在开始时收费
[10:25] You never charge Mike. 你都没跟迈克收过钱
[10:26] Oh, I expect other things from Michael. 我跟迈克尔收的可不是钱
[10:37] Yeah, Fi. 菲 什么事
[10:38] Sam just hired me for a job. 萨姆雇我干活来着
[10:40] I thought he was going to be ill. 我还以为有什么事呢
[10:42] It was so much fun, Michael. I wish you could have been there. 可有意思了 迈克尔 你要是也在就好了
[10:45] Cowan sent me a message. 柯文给我留了条信息
[10:46] I’m searching the cafe of South Beach for a cutout. 我要去南海滩的咖啡馆找个中间人
[10:48] Don’t you think he’ll come himself? 难道你不觉得他会自己找来吗
[10:50] He seems eager to meet you. 他看上去挺着急见你的
[10:52] I doubt it. He’ll send someone. 不可能 他会派别人来的
[10:54] I did something similar in Belgrade years ago. 几年前我在贝尔格莱德也做过相似的事情
[10:58] Long story. 说来话长
[10:59] Have fun. 祝你玩得愉快
[11:00] There’s a reason I never had the patience to be a spy. 我没耐心当间谍也是有原因的
[11:03] All right. 好吧
[11:05] The truly paranoid don’t go to meetings themselves. 真正的偏执狂是不会自己去会面的
[11:08] They use a cutout — 他们都选择找中间人
[11:09] someone unrelated to them, 临时雇用一个和他们没关系的人
[11:11] hired to show a pre-arranged sign and deliver a message. 按预先设置的标志传递信息
[11:14] The sign is something innocuous, but hard to miss. 这个标志很普通 但你绝对不会漏看
[11:18] My favorite is the tourist guide from Madison, Wisconsin. 我最喜欢用威斯康辛州麦迪逊市的旅游手册
[11:22] No one will look at it twice, 在中西部地区没人会看它第二眼
[11:24] but unless I’m in the Midwest, 但可惜我现在不在中西部地区
[11:26] I know they’re waiting for Michael Westen. 我知道他们等的就是我 迈克尔·韦斯顿
[11:29] You here for the envelope? 你有东西要给我吗
[11:30] Who are you? 你是什么人
[11:31] I ain’t nobody, man. 我什么人都不是 老兄
[11:32] Look, some guy gives me 100 bucks, he says, 听着 有人给我了一百块钱 他说
[11:35] give this to the first guy that comes by and bugs me. 把这个给第一个过来骚扰我的人
[11:38] You are bugging me. 就是你了
[12:03] So, this is where Melissa met her boyfriend? 这就是梅丽莎遇到她男朋友的地方吗
[12:07] Seems a little unlikely, but she definitely paid for drinks here. 看上去不太对 但她绝对是在这儿买的饮料
[12:11] How do you want to handle this? 那现在你要怎么应对这种局面
[12:15] Well, I think the balls are in your court. 我猜这局该你来对付才对
[12:16] Oh, great. 好极了
[12:17] What the hell am I paying you for, anyway? 那我花钱雇你来干嘛
[12:21] Hey, how you doing? 嘿 你好吗
[12:22] Um, I’m looking for a friend of mine. 我是来找一个朋友的
[12:24] I just want to see if you can help me out. 我想问问你是否能帮个忙
[12:27] Handsome guy right there. 挺帅的小伙吧
[12:29] Hey. How you guys doing? 嘿 你们好
[12:32] How ’bout those dolphins, huh? 那些海豚怎么样
[12:38] So, how did we do? 现在情况如何
[12:39] Well, my new friends have informed me 我的新朋友告诉我
[12:42] that the mysterious Dave 这个神秘的戴夫
[12:43] is actually a hustler named Ray Wagoner. 其实是个皮条客 叫雷·瓦格纳
[12:47] So he was just stepping up to the exciting world 所以他打算更上一层楼开始探索
[12:49] of blackmail and smack dealing. 勒索和海洛因交易的新奇世界了吗
[12:51] Yeah. I guess he’s broken a few hearts 没错 我猜他伤了不少人的心
[12:53] and lifted a few wallets here. 也动了不少人的钱包
[12:56] But I have his address. 但我有他的地址
[12:57] You know, Sam, I have to say 你知道吗 萨姆 我不得不承认
[13:00] you were captivating over there. 你刚刚还挺魅力四射的
[13:03] Well, hey, a free drink is a free drink, baby. 好吧 免费的酒水谁不爱呢 宝贝
[13:06] They like the shirt. 他们喜欢这件衬衫
[13:43] That’s not a very nice way to say hello. 这么打招呼可真不友好
[13:46] Let’s try that again. I’m Sam. 我们再试一遍 我是萨姆
[13:48] Now you say, hi, I’m Ray. 现在你说 你好 我是雷
[13:50] What do you want? 你们要干嘛
[13:53] We want you to find a new way to import your heroin. 我们想让你换个方式进口海洛因
[13:58] I seriously… 我真的
[14:00] don’t know what you’re talking about. 不知道你们在说什么
[14:02] Gillian Walsh. 吉莉安·沃尔什
[14:03] Melissa Fontenot. 梅丽莎·方特诺特
[14:05] You’re gonna leave them alone. 你最好离她们远点儿
[14:07] Her? 她吗
[14:09] I never messed with her. 我没找过她的麻烦
[14:10] We went on a couple dates. 我们约过几次会
[14:11] All she ever wanted to do is take pictures in some building — 她唯一的要求就是让我在某个楼前拍个照
[14:14] 100 bucks a shot. 一百块一张
[14:16] She took the pictures? 她拍的照
[14:17] Yeah, and her husband paid. 没错 然后她老公付的钱
[14:19] Some guy, flattop — weird. 一个平头的家伙 挺奇怪的
[14:22] I didn’t ask questions. 但我什么都没问
[14:28] Melissa lied to us. 梅丽莎骗了我们
[14:30] – I knew it. – You did not. -我就知道 -你不知道
[14:32] I suspected. 我怀疑过
[14:34] Suspected doesn’t count. 怀疑不算数
[14:36] We got to talk to Mike. 我们得跟迈克谈谈
[14:40] If she was setting me up, why would she be in the photos? 如果她要陷害我 那为什么她也会在照片里
[14:44] Why not just steal the files? 为什么不直接偷文件呢
[14:46] Well, she’s the only one who could get the packages out. 她是唯一一个能偷出包裹的人
[14:49] If Melissa wasn’t being blackmailed, 如果梅丽莎没有被勒索
[14:51] you’d know that she was in on it. 你就会知道她也参与进去了
[14:53] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[14:55] I-I can’t believe I fell for this. 我 我不敢相信我居然被骗了
[14:56] Don’t be so hard on yourself. Double blackmail’s a classic. 你别太自责 双重勒索很常见
[14:59] It’s as old as the pyramids, you know. 就跟金字塔一样古老
[15:01] You pose as a fellow target of your own blackmail scheme, 你假装成勒索案的受害者
[15:04] that way you’ll always know what the victims are up to. 这样你就知道其他受害者的打算了
[15:07] Pros use it all the time. 骗子老这么干
[15:08] So, what do we do? 那我们现在该怎么办
[15:10] We got to get near Kent. 我们得接近肯特
[15:11] If we can get evidence linking him to the heroin, 如果我们能找到他参与海洛因交易的证据
[15:14] we can do our own blackmail — 我们也能反过来勒索他
[15:15] get you off the hook, start fighting fire with fire. 让你脱身 以毒攻毒
[15:18] But Melissa knows I hired you. 但梅丽莎知道我雇了你
[15:20] We’ll have to make her think that the investigation’s stalled. 我们得让她相信调查进行得不顺利
[15:23] Plus, we’re gonna get some more help — 再加上我们还有
[15:25] a little relief from the bullpen. 替补队员的增援
[15:27] Do whatever you need to do. 请你们尽力而为吧
[15:28] I’ll — I’ll pay more. 我会 我会多付钱的
[15:29] I’ll dip into my savings. 我动用储蓄就行
[15:31] Don’t worry about the money, Gillian. 别担心钱的问题 吉莉安
[15:33] We got you covered. 你付的钱够了
[15:45] Hey, Mike. 嘿 迈克
[15:47] She running again? 这车又出马了
[15:48] More or less. 差不多吧
[15:49] How’s your dance with Cowan going? 你和柯文的碰面怎么样了
[15:52] I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:53] It’s hard to trust someone under these circumstances. 这种情况很难相信任何人
[15:55] But I don’t have a choice, do I? 但我也别无选择 不是吗
[15:57] Yeah, that part of the job, I don’t miss it. 是啊 我也因为这个讨厌这工作
[15:59] You guys set a meet yet? 那你们定好见面时间了吗
[16:00] I think so. 我觉得差不多吧
[16:01] He sent an article about a job I did in Budapest. 他寄过来一篇关于我布达佩斯任务的报道
[16:04] I met a contact there on the steps of city hall. 我在那里的市政厅台阶上跟线人见的面
[16:07] I assume that’s where he wants to meet. 我猜他应该是想在那儿跟我见面
[16:09] Cowan gets the gold star for clever, doesn’t he? 柯文真是聪明透顶了
[16:11] Or he just likes watching me run around in this heat. 或者他只是喜欢耍着我在大太阳底下玩
[16:13] Want me to come with you? 要我跟你一起去吗
[16:14] Thanks, but I think he wants a little alone time with me. 谢了 但他希望和我单独见面
[16:20] Yeah, hey, uh, listen, Mike. 嘿 听着 迈克
[16:23] Um, this new client of mine — Gillian. 我的新客户 吉莉安
[16:25] She’s in kind of a tough spot. 她现在的情况有点复杂
[16:27] I was just giving her a ride home, 我刚要送她回家
[16:29] and, well, there she is, uh, in my car right there. 看 她就在那儿 在我车里
[16:35] Shameless, Sam, even for you. 可耻 萨姆 即使是你也够无耻的
[16:36] Look, Mike, I know you’re busy, 听着 迈克 我知道你很忙
[16:38] but I need a fresh face on this. 但我需要一个新面孔
[16:40] It’s a tiny little bit part. 不需要露很多面
[16:41] You’d be posing as a Green Beret — 你假装是绿色贝雷帽的[美特种部队]
[16:42] like falling off a log. 这对你简直小菜一碟
[16:43] What’s the job? 需要我干什么
[16:45] Well, it turns out that Melissa’s husband, Kent, 我们发现梅丽莎的丈夫肯特
[16:47] is running all this smuggling down at SXG. 才是在SXG走私海洛因的幕后黑手
[16:49] It’s a double-blackmail thing. 这是一起双重勒索
[16:51] I got to tell you –I saw it coming. 我得告诉你 我已经预料到有这种事了
[16:53] – Really? – Yeah. -是吗 -当然
[16:55] What I need you to do is make friends with Kent. Okay? 我需要你和肯特交朋友 好吗
[16:58] Just encourage him to expand his business. 只要鼓励他扩张生意
[17:00] Open his horizons a little bit. 让他眼界再开阔些
[17:01] So we threaten to tell his bosses 然后我们再威胁要告发他
[17:03] and get him killed unless he lays off? 让他不得好死 除非他停手不干
[17:05] Exactly. 没错
[17:05] See, you’re way ahead of me. 看吧 你比我懂行多了
[17:06] Call that a little bit part? 这就是你说的不用露太多面吗
[17:07] Well, look, Mike. Come on. 好吧 迈克 拜托了
[17:09] I’d do it for you. 换了我肯定也会为你做的
[17:12] Fine. 好吧
[17:25] Oh, it’s sweet. It’s black with a Charger. 真漂亮 黑色道奇突袭者
[17:27] I haven’t seen it before. 我从来没见过
[17:29] Hold on for a minute. 等我一下
[17:31] I’ll call you back. 我稍后再打给你
[17:33] Nice phone. What is that — the RAZR? 手机真不错 是什么 锋芒系列吗
[17:34] Want to get off my truck? 从我车子边滚开
[17:37] Sure. I noticed the sticker. Marines? 当然 我注意到你的车贴 海军陆战队的
[17:38] Used to be. 曾经是
[17:39] Rod Bucksey, Green Beret. 我是罗德·巴克西 绿色贝雷帽的
[17:40] I got out in ’97. 97年退伍
[17:41] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[17:43] Get out of my way. I’m in a hurry. 现在别挡道 我有急事
[17:44] Sure, Kent. 没问题 肯特
[17:45] I just want to talk a little business first. 但我想先谈一下生意
[17:48] How’d you know my name? 你怎么知道我的名字
[17:49] I know more than your name, Kent. 我知道的可不止你的名字 肯特
[17:51] I know you got a sweet smuggling racket over at that SXG facility. 我还知道你在SXG有一条很棒的走私线
[17:54] Packages leave the building completely unchecked. 包裹离开大楼完全不需要检查
[17:56] Unchecked is something I’m very interested in. 免检是我最感兴趣的东西
[17:58] You don’t know what you’re talking about. 你知道你在说什么吗
[17:59] Sure, I do. 当然
[18:00] My service buddies over in Istanbul clued me into what’s going on. 我在伊斯坦布尔的合作伙伴给我的提示
[18:04] What’s going on is none of your damn business. 不管发生什么都不关你的事
[18:08] I don’t care who your friends are. 我也不关心你的朋友是谁
[18:09] Calm down. We’re just talking here. 冷静 我们只是在聊天
[18:10] Oh, no, no. You show up out of the blue, 是嘛 你冷不丁的跳出来
[18:12] you know about me and my operation. 你知道我和我的交易
[18:13] We are not just talking. 这不只是聊聊而已
[18:14] Sure, we are. 当然只是聊聊而已
[18:15] And I’m telling you 然后我要告诉你
[18:16] I’m willing to pay top dollar for your hook at SXG. 我愿意花大价钱跟你做交易
[18:20] Look, I’ve been where you are, taking orders. 听着 我也做过你的位置 干接单的活
[18:22] Everyone else sits back 其他人都舒服地坐在后面
[18:23] while you do the heavy lifting. 让你一个人干提货的重活
[18:25] I can change all that. 但我能改变这一切
[18:27] It’s like they teach us in combat training. 就像我们在格斗训练里学的一样
[18:30] You look for the opportunity, you take your shot. 伺机而动 然后迅速出击
[18:35] Listen. 听着
[18:36] – The guys I work for… – Don’t ever have to know about it. -我的头家 -不必告诉我这些
[18:41] We’re not stepping on anybody’s toes. 我们不会招惹到任何人
[18:45] And nobody besides your bank account 神不知鬼不觉
[18:47] will ever know the difference. 你的账户上就会多出很多钱
[18:52] I have to think it over. 让我考虑考虑
[18:53] You take your time. You think it over. 不着急 你好好想想
[18:56] You call me when you’re ready. 想好后给我打个电话
[18:57] We’ll talk terms. 到时再来谈条件
[19:02] Semper fi. 永远忠诚
[19:11] Fi,give me that little tweezer up on the dash, will you? 菲 把仪表板上的小镊子递给我下好吗
[19:22] That’s okay. I got it. Thanks. 没关系 我已经拿到了 谢谢
[19:26] You about done there? 你搞定了没
[19:27] He usually goes out for a run between 7:00 and 8:00. 他通常会在七八点间出门晨跑
[19:30] Yeah, well, I’m hoping for 7:00. 是的 不过我希望是七点
[19:31] You know, as much fun as it is hanging out with you, 和你一起出来总是挺让人享受的
[19:34] this little stakeout’s costing me a fortune. 但才一次监视就烧掉我一大笔钱了
[19:36] Can’t you at least cut your hourly? 你就不能少收点小时费吗
[19:37] I bought the snacks. 我都给你买了零食了
[19:39] I’ll reimburse you for the snacks. 我会还你零食钱的
[19:45] Oh, yeah. There we are. 很好 他出门了
[19:48] Okay, let’s make this count. 我们开始行动吧
[19:53] Oh,hey. 你好
[19:54] I’m glad I caught you. 很高兴又见到你了
[19:55] What are you doing here? 你又来干什么
[19:55] I-I told you if my husband sees you here… 我告诉过你 如果我丈夫看到你在这里
[19:57] I understand. I’m sorry. 我明白 我很抱歉
[19:59] I know that you wanted to be discreet, 我知道你想小心行事
[20:00] so I waited for him to leave. 所以我等他出门了才来
[20:01] I just thought you’d want the update. 我觉得你应该想知道最新消息
[20:04] What — did you find something? 怎么 你有什么发现吗
[20:06] No. 不
[20:07] I mean, if you don’t give meany leads on Dave, 但你如果连一点戴夫的线索都不肯给的话
[20:09] there’s not much I can do. 那我也爱莫能助了
[20:11] You got anything? 你有什么消息吗
[20:12] No. I told you. 没有 我说过了
[20:13] I-I don’t know anything. 我什么都不知道
[20:15] If you want to bug a cellphone wirelessly, 无线窃听手机
[20:18] you’ll need a lot of specialized scanning equipment 需要配备很多专业扫描设备
[20:20] and a computer to deal with the encryption. 还要有一台电脑专门进行解码工作
[20:23] I prefer a hands-on approach. 而我更喜欢亲自操刀上阵
[20:26] You just bug a duplicate phone 你只需准备一个一模一样的装好窃听器的手机
[20:28] and swap out the SIM card 然后把SIM卡换过去
[20:29] so the new phone has the same number. 这样手机号码就会保持不变
[20:35] Your target will talk all day, 而你的目标会唠上一整天
[20:37] certain that no one could possibly be listening. 还浑然不知自己已被窃听
[20:40] I bumped into this guy when I was on my way out to the store. 我是在去商店的路上偶然碰见那个家伙的
[20:42] I’m telling you — 我跟你说
[20:43] he’s just some half-assed P.I. or something. 他不过是个半路出家的私家侦探罢了
[20:46] He’s not helping Gillian anymore. 他和吉莉安已经没有瓜葛了
[20:47] Good, good. I don’t need anyone sniffing around. 很好 我不希望有人四处打探
[20:50] I got the meeting tomorrow. 我明天就要和那个人见面
[20:52] Don’t you think you should talk to our connection 你不觉得我们应该把那个绿色贝雷帽的事
[20:53] about the green beret guy? 告诉联络人吗
[20:55] Hell, no! 说什么呢
[20:56] Hell, no, are you crazy? 你他妈的疯了吗
[21:00] Yeah, buddy? 怎么样 伙计
[21:01] Yeah, you’re good to go. 你可以开始下一步行动了
[21:02] Kent’s keeping our little meeting a secret. 肯特没有把我们的会面告诉别人
[21:05] I think he’s terrified of his supplier. 看样子他很怕他的头家
[21:07] I don’t even think he knows the guy’s name. 我估计他连那家伙的名字都不知道
[21:09] I’ll back you up. 我会去支援你的
[21:10] Let’s get this chump on tape. 让我们把这傻子的话都录下来吧
[21:11] Yeah, about that — how much are you paying me on this job? 好的 话说回来你打算给我多少报酬
[21:14] Because my rates are a little — 因为我的价格可是有点
[21:16] Ohh, I got to go. 好吧 我得挂了
[21:18] Mom? What are you doing here? 妈妈 你来这儿干嘛
[21:19] You gave your brother a gun? 你居然给了你弟弟一把枪
[21:21] I’m sorry, Mike. 抱歉 迈克
[21:22] I tried to stop her,but she — 我已经尽力阻止她了 但她
[21:23] Michael,what is going on? 迈克尔 到底发生了什么
[21:24] Nate, I told you to keep her at home! 内特 我说过让你把她留在家里的
[21:26] I know you told at home, but you know how she is! 你在家说过了 但你知道她就这样
[21:28] What are you doing? 你是干什么吃的
[21:28] Stop it! Both of you! Stop it! 闭嘴 你们两个都给我闭嘴
[21:33] May I have a moment? 能给我几分钟吗
[21:48] Michael, what is this about? 迈克尔 现在到底是怎么回事
[21:51] It’s complicated. 这很复杂
[21:53] I’ve had enough of, 我已经受够你这套了
[21:54] it’s complicated, it’s a secret, 这很复杂 这是机密
[21:56] it’s for my own safety. 这是为了我的安全着想
[21:59] Enough. 够了
[22:01] What do you think I do, Mom? 那你觉得我在做什么呢 妈妈
[22:06] You think I’m playing games here? 你觉得我是在这儿玩游戏吗
[22:07] No. No, I don’t. 不 当然不是
[22:10] We’re your family, Michael. 我们是你的家人 迈克尔
[22:12] I’m asking that you trust us. 我希望你能信任我们
[22:17] And when would I have learned how to do that? 我有学过信任这回事儿吗
[22:26] Well, sometimes trust is something that you work on. 有时候 信任是需要花心力去培养的
[22:31] You were gone for a long time, Michael, 你离开得太久了 迈克尔
[22:34] and you were the one who left us. 你丢下了我们
[22:40] I left you? 我丢下了你
[22:45] Mom, I… 妈妈 我
[22:46] And you still got the car. 而你还留着那辆车
[22:51] What? 什么
[22:53] I have a meeting to get to, so if we could wrap this up… 我还约了人 所以我们是否能快点结束
[23:02] let’s go, Nate. 我们走吧 内特
[23:04] He’s got a meeting. 他约了人了
[23:15] Don’t forget your gun. 别忘了你的枪
[23:17] Mom! 妈妈
[23:18] Get yourself some furniture, Michael. 给自己弄些家具 迈克尔
[23:19] I didn’t raise you to live in a ware house and eat off a bench. 我养你不是为了让你住仓库啃冷板凳的
[23:46] You ready to get rich? 准备好大赚一笔了吗
[23:49] Let’s talk about that. 让我们来谈谈吧
[23:55] Before we go any further, we need to go over a few details. 在进一步交涉前 让我们先说清楚一些细节
[23:57] First shipment comes in next week. 第一批货下周运到
[23:59] Your cut is 10 grand a shipment. 你每批货都可以拿到一万美元的提成
[24:01] Oh, damn it. 他妈的
[24:02] How do you like those details? 你觉得怎么样
[24:03] I need to know who told you about me — 我要明确知道是谁跟你提起的我
[24:06] specifically. 一字不漏的
[24:09] It doesn’t really matter who – 是谁提起的你并不重要
[24:10] It does matter…to me… 但这对我很重要
[24:12] to the men I work for. 这关乎我的头家
[24:14] They’d kill me 要是他们
[24:15] if they found out I was running product for someone else, 发现我还和别人做交易
[24:17] found out you heard about me 发现你不知从何得知了我的存在
[24:19] – loose end. – That’s the point. They don’t know. -他们会杀了我的 -关键是他们并不知道
[24:21] This is yours. 这是你自己的事
[24:22] Not another score you got to cut them in on. 你没道理让他们来横插一脚
[24:24] Having a gun to your head is all about timing, 你迟早会被人用枪指着头
[24:27] finding the right moment to make your move. 这时你要做的就是找准时机 进行反击
[24:29] Who told you about me? 是谁跟你提起我的
[24:31] Take it easy. 放轻松
[24:32] Take it easy. 别紧张
[24:35] Best to snap the trigger finger first. 最好先折断扣扳机的手指
[24:39] After that, it’s mostly downhill. 接下来事情就好办多了
[25:11] Oh, man, I just fixed that! 老兄 我刚换的玻璃
[25:19] A minute after your deal went sour, 你的交易黄了以后
[25:20] Kent and Melissa were on the phone. 肯特和梅丽莎马上通了电话
[25:22] Son of a bitch had backup! 那狗娘养的带了帮手
[25:25] Someone put three slugs in my engine! 还在我的引擎上钉了三颗子弹
[25:27] How much does he know? 他都知道多少
[25:28] Too much! 他知道的太多了
[25:29] We need to shut this down. 我们得马上停止行动
[25:31] We can’t — not yet. There’s another package in lockup. 现在还不行 我们还有一个包裹没取
[25:35] Have her get it out. 那就让她取出来
[25:36] And I’ll clean up this mess. 然后我会把这个烂摊子收拾干净
[25:39] I can’t let them know we got sloppy. 不能让他们知道我们这儿出纰漏了
[25:43] Kent’s running scared. 肯特开始害怕了
[25:44] It makes things complicated for us. 事情变得复杂起来了
[25:46] Was he talking about me when he said, clean up this mess? 他说的收拾烂摊子 指的是我吗
[25:49] Yeah, that’s what our little dance 是的 而这还得从我们
[25:50] at the construction site was all about. 在建筑工地的那个小插曲说起
[25:52] Mike was their first cleanup project. 迈克应该会是他们的第一个目标
[25:54] I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[25:56] – Kent… – Busted my windshield. -肯特他 -打爆了我的挡风玻璃
[25:57] I’ll just repair it… again. 大不了我再修理一次就是了
[25:59] He tried to kill you. 他想杀了你
[26:01] Happens all the time. Don’t worry about it. 别为这个担心 一直都有人想杀我
[26:02] Especially with the part-time help on easy jobs. 特别是在这种轻松的兼职工作里
[26:06] The problem is, 现在的问题是
[26:07] we don’t have enough evidence to use against him. 我们没有足够的证据来指证他
[26:09] So, what do I do now? 那我现在该怎么做
[26:13] You could run. 你可以逃
[26:15] Kent might not find you. 肯特可能找不到你
[26:16] But you’d have to stay on the move for 5, 10 years. 但你得这样躲躲藏藏上个十年五载的
[26:19] Plus, he still has all the blackmail materials, 此外 他还持有可以用来要挟你的材料
[26:21] so he can still take you down. 所以他依然可以把你拉下水
[26:22] But if you help Melissa get that package out of SXG… 但如果你帮梅丽莎把包裹带出SXG的话
[26:25] You want me to do it again? 你想让我再干一次吗
[26:26] Look I know you’re afraid. 我知道你很害怕
[26:27] But I’m gonna be outside the whole time watching. 但我会在外面全程监视
[26:29] Once Kent has that heroin, 一旦肯特拿到海洛因
[26:30] we can use it to bring him down. 我们就可以利用这个把他扳倒
[26:39] You need to trust us. 你得相信我们
[26:43] Okay. 好的
[27:11] 嗨 宝贝 我正保护客户呢 记得别睡 等我回去 你不会后悔的[无信号]
[27:19] Oh,come on. 不是吧
[27:21] Aw, crap. 妈的
[27:23] God damn cellphone shielding. 该死的信号
[27:25] Whether you’re protecting a client… 不管你是在保护客户
[27:28] monitoring electronic surveillance… 实行电子监控
[27:30] Hello? 你好
[27:31] Can you get the package today? 你今天能拿到包裹吗
[27:32] I told you. Gillian’s signing for it. 我说过了 吉莉安正在签收
[27:34] We can get it tonight. 我们今晚就能拿到
[27:35] Or meeting the man who burned you, 还是去见把你免职的人
[27:37] you’ve got to be patient. 你都需要保持耐心
[27:38] In the real world, 在现实世界中
[27:39] covert ops doesn’t involve many car chases or gunfights. 谍报行动并没有很多枪战或飞车场面
[27:43] Mostly it’s just hurry up and wait 大部分时间里只是加紧追踪和等待
[27:45] — not too exciting. 实在不怎么嗨
[27:47] But you wait and you watch and you stay alert, 但你得耐心等待 密切观察 并保持警觉
[27:50] because, at any minute, the job can get way too exciting. 因为这份工作 随时都有可能变得很嗨
[27:54] I just wanted you to know we’re good to go. 我只是想让你知道 我们这里一切顺利
[27:56] We’re getting it out today. 我们今天就能拿到货
[27:57] And the woman? 那个女人呢
[27:58] I-I set her car this morning. It’s done. 我今早在她车上动了手脚 她死定了
[27:59] It’s not done until it’s done. 只要她还没死就不算完
[28:01] Get a visual, then tell me it’s done. 等亲眼看到结果再来跟我说你搞定了
[28:09] Can I call you back, Fi? 回头打给你好吗 菲
[28:10] We got a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[28:11] Kent’s gonna hit Gillian tonight. 肯特要在今晚对吉莉安下手
[28:12] – Call Sam. – I can’t. -打电话给萨姆 -打不通
[28:14] There’s no cell reception. 他那里没信号
[28:17] All right, I’m on my way. 好吧 我这就来
[28:18] It’s always tough to reschedule a covert meeting. 更改秘密会面一直是件令人头疼的事
[28:20] You can’t exactly leave a note, 你不能留便条
[28:22] so you have to leave behind just enough 所以你得留下恰如其分的讯息
[28:24] to get them where you want them to go. 让他们正好能够找到你
[29:17] Working late tonight? 今晚又要加班吗
[29:17] Yeah, you know engineers. 是啊 维修师就这样
[29:20] Got to get this crap down the machine shop, get it fixed. 得把这玩意儿带到机厂去修好
[29:23] Have to have it all done by tomorrow. 今晚就得搞定
[29:25] So my husband’s here to take me down to Bal Harbour. 所以我丈夫来载我到巴尔港去
[29:28] I hear you. Good luck with it. 我知道了 祝你好运
[29:29] Thanks! 谢了
[30:13] Can’t we just go home? I don’t want to watch. 我们不能回家吗 我不想看到那场面
[30:16] Then don’t. 那就别看
[30:41] – Miss me? – Oh, yeah. -想我了 -是的
[30:42] Kent wired Gillian’s carto blow. 肯特打算引爆吉莉安的车
[30:45] Jesus. 天啊
[30:46] Well, that’s why he’s watching, then — 难怪他要停在那里观察
[30:47] the white van, 10:00. 看十点钟方向的那辆白色面包车
[30:49] We have to warn her when she comes out. 我们得在她出来时警告她
[30:51] Think Kent’s just gonna sit on the sidelines for that? 你觉得肯特会由着我们胡来 坐视不管吗
[30:53] Oh, great, Sam. 说得好 萨姆
[30:54] So we sit here, we do nothing, 所以我们就坐在这里 什么都不做
[30:56] and she winds up dead. 眼睁睁看着她去送死吗
[30:57] That’s not what I meant! 我不是那个意思
[30:58] Guys, guys! Which one’s her car? 伙计们 伙计们 哪辆是她的车
[31:00] It’s the black jeep over there. 那边那辆黑色吉普
[31:02] Keep the guard busy. I’m borrowing your floor mat. 牵制住保安 借用下你的脚垫
[31:10] – Hey,good evening. How you doing? – Evening. -晚上好 工作还顺利吧 -晚上好
[31:11] Listen, We have a reservation for 8:00 P.M. 我们预订了晚上八点的桌位
[31:14] A reservation? 预订
[31:15] This is the Chart House, right? 这里是海图餐厅 对吧
[31:17] The Chart House? 海图餐厅
[31:18] Yeah, it’s a restaurant. 对 一间餐厅
[31:19] – No. – What? No? -不是 -什么 不是
[31:26] I told you not to get off the freeway! 我告诉过你别下高速的
[31:27] Oh, hush, muffin. 安静 宝贝
[31:29] This guy’s just having some fun with us. 这家伙一定是在跟我们开玩笑呢
[31:30] Chuck Finley — party of two. 查克·芬利 一共两位
[31:33] Oh, hey, hey! Come on. 拜托
[31:34] A little service here, you know? 就帮个小忙 好吗
[31:35] I’m trying to eat. I’m hungry. 我只是想吃东西 我饿了
[31:36] This is not the Chart House. 这里不是海图餐厅
[31:38] This is not the chart house? 这里不是海图餐厅
[31:39] There’s no reservations here. 更别说什么预订了
[31:44] I need to clarify something here. 我得在这里说清楚
[31:49] There are two basic ways to blow up a car — 炸掉一辆车有两种基本方法
[31:52] use the gasoline in the tank or provide your own explosive. 用油箱里的汽油引爆 或者自备炸药
[31:56] They are two techniques that use opposite ends of the car 这两种方法的应用部位分别在车头和车尾
[31:59] and are disarmed differently. 解除方法也有所不同
[32:03] Some people prefer the gas tank. 有些人喜欢用油箱引爆
[32:05] It tends to look more like an accident, but it’s less reliable. 这样看起来更像是事故 但比较不可靠
[32:08] Others prefer plastic explosive on the battery 而有些人喜欢把塑胶炸药附到电池上
[32:11] wired to the ignition. 然后连上点火器
[32:14] Come on. 拜托
[32:17] Come on. 快点
[32:41] – I thought you said you rigged her car! – I did! -你不是说你动过手脚了吗 -我是动过
[32:45] There must be something wrong with the detonator. 一定是引信出了什么问题
[32:46] They’re gonna be pissed, Kent! 他们会生气的 肯特
[32:48] Don’t you think I know that? 你以为我不知道吗
[33:06] They really tried to kill me? 他们真的想杀我
[33:07] I’m afraid so. 恐怕是的
[33:09] Was that… under my car? 这是 从我车下拆下来的
[33:11] Well, yeah. It’s a car bomb. 是的 这是一个汽车炸弹
[33:14] This may be kind of hard to get your head around, 这对你来说或许很难以置信
[33:16] but this is a good thing. 但这是件好事
[33:18] They’re scared of you. 他们很忌惮你
[33:19] That’s why they put this toy next to your engine. 所以才会把这玩意儿安到你的引擎上
[33:21] Scared of me? 忌惮我
[33:22] They’re afraid of a lot of people 他们忌惮很多人
[33:24] the police,the people they work for. 警察 他们的头家
[33:25] And now they’ve got a big box of heroin they have to get rid of. 何况现在他们还有一大箱海洛因需要赶快脱手
[33:29] So, what should I do now? 那我现在该怎么办
[33:32] Take a vacation. 去度个假
[33:33] By the time you come back, we’ll have your problems sorted out. 等你回来 我们就把事情都处理好了
[33:35] New Hampshire’s nice this time of year. 新罕布什尔在这个时节应该不错
[33:36] Vermont. 佛蒙特州也不赖
[33:37] And what will you do? 那你们打算怎么办
[33:38] Kent and Melissa are going to have a little, uh, 肯特和梅丽莎会去做一笔
[33:41] well-documented transaction going on — a buy. 给我们提供确凿证据的买卖
[33:43] We’re going to take that evidence, go to Kent, 我们会去取证 然后去找他
[33:46] get him to shut down his little operation, and have him back off. 让他放弃计划 停止他的小生意
[33:48] Thank you. 谢谢你
[33:50] I-I can’t believe you did this for me. 我不敢相信你们竟为了我做到这份上
[33:51] We haven’t done it yet. 我们还没做呢
[33:53] Why don’t you go make your arrangements? 你不如先去安排一下自己的行程吧
[34:00] This deal — the timing. 这笔交易的时间
[34:01] You got this whole Cowan thing. 知道你满脑子都是柯文的事
[34:03] It’s good. We’re covered. Don’t sweat it. 没问题的 交给我们吧 别担心
[34:05] You sure? 你确定
[34:06] We’re just taking pictures. You are the one needs backup. 我们只是去拍张照 你才是需要支援的人
[34:08] No, I’m doing this alone. 不 我自己去
[34:11] Okay, I get it. Good luck. 好吧 我明白了 祝你好运
[34:14] Don’t look at me. I don’t get it. 别看我 我不明白
[34:16] I don’t get why you’re so dead set on getting back in. 我不明白你为什么这样拼死拼活地想要回去
[34:19] Why go back to work for the people who’ve put you through all this? 为什么要回去为那些让你遭受不幸的人工作呢
[34:22] I want to clear my name. 我想澄清我的名声
[34:23] I want to know who did this to me. 我想知道是谁陷害了我
[34:25] I spent my entire career doing something I believed in,Fi — 我穷极一生都在为我的信仰奋斗 菲
[34:28] something important. 这很重要
[34:29] You’re doing something important here, Michael. 你在这里做的事情也很重要 迈克尔
[34:31] Think about it. 你好好想想
[34:33] Next time you are risking your life 下次冒险去找菲利普·柯文
[34:35] to talk to this Philip Cowan fella, 那家伙谈话时
[34:37] you think about it. 记得想想我说的话
[34:41] Fi. 菲
[34:51] All right,that’s where Kent’s little meet is going down. 这就是肯特进行交易的地方
[34:53] I’m gonna take the car down there on the opposite side, 我会把车开到河对岸去
[34:55] use the telephoto lens on the camera so we get something. 用长焦镜头拍些我们想要的东西
[34:58] Okay, no rush. 好的 不急
[35:00] I’m on the clock. 我计时收费
[35:01] I’m gonna work on my tan. 我先晒会儿日光浴好了
[35:03] I want a flat rate next time. 希望下回我能享受统一费率
[35:36] You sure you told him 3:00? 你确定你跟他说的是三点
[35:38] Yes. 是的
[35:45] When you’re communicating in code, 用密码交流时
[35:47] sometimes you just have to hope 你有时只能寄希望于对方
[35:48] that whoever you’re talking to 希望他足够聪明
[35:50] is smart enough to figure out what you’re saying. 能够理解你想要传达的信息
[35:52] Use a code that’s too simple, and it will get broken. 密码如果太简单 就会被破译
[35:55] Use a code that’s too complex, 但如果太复杂
[35:57] and you’re just talking to yourself. 你就相当于在自言自语
[36:00] No greeting card. I’m hurt. 连张贺卡都没有 我好受伤
[36:01] Glad you made it. 很高兴你来了
[36:03] Yeah, something came up. Sorry I missed our meeting. 上回有点突发状况 抱歉我爽约了
[36:05] St.John’s at 3:16 –clever boy. 三点十六分圣约翰像见 真是个聪明的小子
[36:08] Are you ready to meet? 你准备好见面了吗
[36:09] Are you here? 你在这儿吗
[36:11] W-we’ll meet on my turf. Thanks. 麻烦你到我的地盘上见面吧 谢谢
[36:13] I’m back where you got my first message. 我在你第一次收到我留言的地方
[36:15] Come alone, or I leave. 自己来 不许带人
[36:16] Unarmed, or I leave, in 10 minutes, or I leave. 不许带武器 限时十分钟 否则我立马走人
[36:20] It’s over a mile away! 那离这儿有一英里远呢
[36:21] Yeah, well, I guess you better run. 是的 所以我想你最好用跑的
[36:35] Please calm down. 你冷静点
[36:37] They were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago. 他们二十分钟前就该出现了
[36:38] Something’s wrong. 事情不大对劲
[36:40] I’m sure they’re on their way. 他们一定就快来了
[36:42] Maybe the boss was right. Maybe we’re compromised. 或许老板是对的 我们可能被设计了
[36:45] Kent, you told him? 肯特 你告诉他了
[36:46] Melissa, yes! 肯定的 Melissa
[36:48] These are very serious people, okay? 他们都是危险人物好吗
[36:49] They would kill us 如果他们发现事情不对
[36:50] if they thought anything was wrong. 就会杀了我们的
[36:51] It’s better to hear it from us. 最好是我们自己向他们坦白
[36:53] It’s better to hear it from me. 最好是我先和他们说清楚
[37:02] What are you doing now? 你现在在干嘛
[37:03] I’m calling the buyer. He’s got five minutes. 我在联系买家 我最后再等五分钟
[37:08] Come on. Get in the car. 快来 到车里去
[37:10] – What? – Come on! -什么 -快进去
[37:11] – What? What is it? – Go. Just get in the car. -为什么 发生什么了 -快 进车去
[37:17] Hurry up! 快点
[37:29] Son of A… 狗娘养
[37:30] Out of the car! 从车里出来
[37:34] Move it! Let’s go! 动起来 快点走
[38:23] Michael! 迈克尔
[38:27] Hello again! 又见到你了
[38:44] I always find my hand shakes a little after a run like that. 在跑过这么一段路后我总会有点手抖
[38:47] Any advantage I can get –well,you know. 只要有好处 你明白的
[38:49] Can’t be too careful. 再怎么小心都不为过
[38:51] I’m not here to kill you. 我不是来杀你的
[38:52] Really? 真的吗
[38:53] I slept with a gun under my pillow every night 自从听说你在寻找我后
[38:55] since I heard you were hunting for me. 我每晚睡觉时都会在枕头下放把枪
[38:57] To hear you say that now, it’s almost disappointing. 现在听到你这么说 还真是让人失望
[38:59] I want to know why you burned me. 我想知道你为什么要将我免职
[39:01] You think I burned you? 你认为是我把你炒了
[39:03] I know you did. 我知道是你
[39:05] Why? Because you read it on a file? 为什么 因为文件上是那样写的吗
[39:07] Wow, you really unraveled that little mystery, didn’t you? 你以为你已经揭开谜底了 是吗
[39:11] You think this is about me? 你觉得一切都是我干的
[39:12] One man watched you, targeted you, burned you? 我就是那个监视你 追捕你 罢免你的人吗
[39:15] Throws your accounts? 这个人冻结了你的账户
[39:17] Cut off your travel? 毁掉了你的旅行
[39:18] One guy did all that, 在干完这些事情后
[39:19] and then he decided to come to Miami and explain himself. 又决定跑到迈阿密来为自己辩解
[39:22] You tried to have me killed. 但你想杀了我
[39:25] Nothing personal. 我是公事公办
[39:27] You’d do the same in my position. 你要是我也会这么做的
[39:28] Michael, you keep thinking that this is about me. 迈克尔 你总觉得是我在背后捣鬼
[39:30] Banish that thought. 摒弃这个想法吧
[39:32] You’re on the edge of something 你面对的是一股
[39:33] much, much bigger than us, my friend. 比我们强大得多的势力 我的朋友
[39:36] People I work for, they have plans for you. 我的头家 他们另有计划对付你
[39:39] People you work for? 你的头家
[39:41] Powerful, dangerous people. 权力滔天的危险人物
[39:42] And, man, are they upset with me. 伙计 他们对我很是失望
[39:44] I misread you, Michael. 我看错你了 迈克尔
[39:45] Didn’t expect you to buck quite so much. 没想到你会反抗得这么激烈
[39:47] You’re making everyone nervous. 你让每个人都紧张起来了
[40:18] Hey, bro. 兄弟
[40:19] Nate, get in your truck 内特 开着你的卡车
[40:21] and meet me at the corner of Pembroke and Fletcher.Leave now. 到彭布罗克街和弗莱彻街的街角来找我
[40:23] Mike, what? 迈克 怎么了
[40:24] – Nate! Get in your truck right now… – What?! -内特 马上开着你的卡车 -什么
[40:27] …and meet me there. 到那里见我
[40:28] Wait. What’s going on? 等等 发生什么了
[40:30] Truth? 发生什么了吗
[40:34] I have no idea. 我也不知道
[40:48] This Cowan guy tell you anything or what? 这个叫柯文的家伙告诉你什么了吗
[40:50] He was about to. 他是打算告诉我的
[40:52] You think that’s why he got shot? 你觉得他正是因此被杀吗
[40:54] Maybe. 也许吧
[40:56] I don’t know. Maybe they thought I’d kill him. 我不知道 或许他们以为我会杀了他
[40:58] It was a setup. The cops were there way too quick. 这是个圈套 警察来得太快了
[41:00] Somebody called them before the shot was fired. 有人在枪击前就通知了警察
[41:03] This is deep, bro. 这趟水可真深 兄弟
[41:09] Nate, I want you to go pick up mom. 内特 我要你回去带上妈妈
[41:11] It’s about time you two got out of town. 你们俩得马上离开这儿
[41:14] Right. 好的
[41:16] Thank you, Nate. 谢谢你 内特
[41:21] I just, you know… 我只是 你知道
[41:23] No, don’t talk like that. You’re not good at it. 别 算了吧 你不擅长讲煽情的话
[41:25] But the next time 不过你记着
[41:26] I ask you for 20 bucks for gas, remember this. 下次见面时我会管你要二十块钱油费的
[41:46] Actually, I think I’ll go with you. 我还是和你一起去吧
[41:52] – Michael? – Fi, can I call you back? -迈克尔 -菲 我等下回给你好吗
[41:54] Michael? 迈克尔
[41:55] Kent and Melissa’s deal went bad. 肯特和梅丽莎的交易砸了
[41:57] They’re dead. 他们死了
[41:57] – And Sam is — – W-w-w-what? -而萨姆 -怎么了
[41:59] Slow down, Fi. Slow down. 放轻松 菲 慢点讲
[42:01] Kent’s boss is cleaning house, I think. 我想肯特的老板动手清理门户了
[42:04] They were watching us. 他们一直在监视我们
[42:05] They took Sam. 他们抓了萨姆
[42:07] – Who did? – I don’t know! -谁抓了他 -我不知道
[42:08] Whoever they are, they’re damn good. 不管是谁 他们的行动完美无缺
[42:10] Where are you, Fi? 你在哪儿 菲
[42:11] I can’t talk. 时间紧迫
[42:13] I’m in the warehouse district by the First Street Bridge. 我在第一街大桥旁的仓库区
[42:19] They’re coming! 他们来了
[42:24] To be continued 未完待续
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme