时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:03] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing… | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:11] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:16] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:24] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | … an old friend who’s informing on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联邦调查局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:29] | You know spies… a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:32] | … family, too… | 还有家人 |
[00:32] | Is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈的电话吗 |
[00:33] | … if you’re desperate… | 要是真的走投无路了 |
[00:35] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:36] | Bottom line… until you figure out who burned you, | 总之 不找出封杀你的人 |
[00:40] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你就哪儿也去不了 |
[00:52] | For anyone who works in covert ops, | 对于那些正在执行秘密任务的人来说 |
[00:54] | names have a special power. | 名字往往有特殊的力量 |
[00:56] | Knowing someone’s real name, who they work for, | 知道一个人的真实姓名 为谁工作 |
[00:59] | you’ve got something on them. | 就掌握了他的把柄 |
[01:00] | Out a spy in the field, and you can get him killed. | 间谍如果在出外勤时暴露了 就只有死路一条 |
[01:03] | Out a bureaucrat in a restaurant… | 可在饭店里暴露一个吃公家饭的 |
[01:05] | Jason? Jason Bly? | 杰森 杰森·布莱 |
[01:08] | … and you’ll just Piss him off. | 这样只会惹毛他 |
[01:10] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:11] | I figured you’d find me sooner or later. | 我就知道你迟早会找到我 |
[01:13] | Everyone! | 各位 |
[01:14] | Everyone, this is officer Jason Bly of the CSS. | 这位是中央安全局的杰森·布莱长官 |
[01:18] | It is a branch of the NSA, | 隶属于国家安全局 |
[01:20] | performing covert intelligence support for the military. | 为军方提供各种秘密情报 |
[01:23] | – All right, that’s enough. – You think so? | -好吧 够了 -是吗 |
[01:25] | I was gonna go into the history of the service a little, | 我刚打算回顾一下你们的历史 |
[01:26] | give people some background. | 让大家了解点背景知识 |
[01:29] | Not a bad picture. I take terrible photo I.D.’s. | 照片不错啊 我那证件照糟透了 |
[01:32] | One of the reasons why | 这也是我为什么 |
[01:32] | I never worked for any service branch directly. | 从不直接为政府机关工作的原因 |
[01:35] | I suppose you think that you’re gonna be able | 你该不会是 |
[01:37] | to leverage stealing my agency I.D. card | 想用我的工作证 |
[01:39] | into a ticket off the blacklist? | 作为把你从黑名单上去掉的筹码吧 |
[01:41] | No, I hadn’t really thought about it. | 不 我真没这么想过 |
[01:43] | I just wanted to get to know you better. | 只想多了解了解你 |
[01:43] | Well, I’ve been getting to know you and your friends… | 我已经了解你和你的朋友们了 |
[01:47] | Sam Axe, Fiona Glenanne, your mother. | 萨姆·亚克斯 菲欧娜·格兰恩 你母亲 |
[01:51] | Oh, Bly, I thought I told you. | 布莱 记得我跟你说过 |
[01:53] | This is just between you and me. | 这是你我之间的问题 |
[01:55] | See, I don’t think so. | 可我不这么认为 |
[01:56] | Adjusting to your circumstances is a process. | 适应新环境是需要时间的 |
[01:59] | It’s natural for there to be some grieving, some anger… | 你免不了要经历悲伤 愤怒 |
[02:02] | some denial. | 有时还会被拒之门外 |
[02:04] | Involving your friends and family’s | 朋友和家人的帮助 |
[02:05] | an important part of adjusting. | 是这个适应过程的重要部分 |
[02:06] | For example, your girlfriend, Fiona. | 比如 你女朋友 菲欧娜 |
[02:10] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我女朋友 |
[02:11] | Yeah, I know. On and off again. | 是啊 昨日旧情 |
[02:13] | That is a complicated relationship, man. | 真是复杂的关系 老兄 |
[02:15] | I’ve been listening to the surveillance tapes… | 我听了监控录音 |
[02:16] | you know, I think… | 我觉得 |
[02:18] | well, I think both of you have issues. | 你们俩都有问题 |
[02:20] | – One man’s opinion. – That’s true. | -那只是你的看法 -是啊 |
[02:23] | She is coming here to meet you, isn’t she? | 她会来找你 对吧 |
[02:25] | I mean, if my information’s correct, she should be here shortly. | 如果情报准确 她应该马上就到 |
[02:31] | Oh, hey. There she is. | 那不正是她吗 |
[02:34] | Mike, she is a really fine-looking girl. | 迈克 她真是个漂亮的姑娘 |
[02:38] | She does take risks, though, doesn’t she? | 她喜欢冒险 是吧 |
[02:40] | That car was stolen three weeks ago. | 那辆车是三周前被偷的 |
[02:42] | Have you looked inside the trunk? | 你检查过后备厢吗 |
[02:43] | Seems that she’s been doing some gun dealing. | 看起来她好像在做枪支生意 |
[02:46] | Yeah. She can take care of herself. | 是啊 不劳您费心了 |
[02:49] | No. You should talk to her. | 不 你得和她谈谈 |
[02:51] | You should talk to her, because if she gets caught, | 你得和她谈谈 因为一旦她被捕 |
[02:54] | you may never be able to resolve | 你可就再没机会解决你们那些 |
[02:56] | those thorny relationship issues. | 折磨人的感情问题了 |
[02:59] | Oh. You should get going. | 你该走了 |
[03:03] | Hey, I’ll get the check. | 我来买单吧 |
[03:13] | Go. Go! | 快走 快 |
[03:17] | – Michael, what? – Bly set you up. | -怎么了 迈克尔 -布莱设了个局 |
[03:27] | Do you have guns in the trunk? | 后备厢里是不是有枪 |
[03:29] | Fi? | 菲 |
[03:31] | A few semiautomatics, yeah. | 就几只半自动步枪 对 |
[03:33] | I got a deal, Michael. | 我在做生意 迈克尔 |
[03:34] | This guy was selling Browning 9 millimeters | 有个家伙每支9毫米口径勃朗宁手枪 |
[03:37] | for 200 bucks a piece. | 只卖两百块 |
[03:38] | You have unregistered weapons in a stolen car, Fi! | 你在偷来的车里存放非法枪支 菲 |
[03:42] | You know, | 你瞧 |
[03:44] | you have always had a problem with my work. | 你总要对我的工作说三道四 |
[03:47] | I have always supported you. | 可我总是默默支持你 |
[03:50] | I’m helping people, you’re running guns! | 我在帮助别人 你在倒卖枪支 |
[03:52] | Big difference. | 区别很大 |
[03:55] | Is the car at least clean? | 至少车上没留下什么吧 |
[03:58] | Good. | 不错 |
[04:05] | The longer you run from the police, | 逃避追捕的时间越长 |
[04:06] | the more certain you are to get caught. | 被抓住的可能性就越大 |
[04:08] | There’s a small window of time after a chase begins | 追捕刚开始时会有段空窗期 |
[04:11] | before backup arrives, before helicopters are deployed. | 在增援到来和直升机到位之前 |
[04:15] | If you want any chance of getting away, | 如果你想找个机会逃跑 |
[04:17] | you’d best use this time to find someplace secluded… | 最好趁这段时间找个隐蔽的地方 |
[04:20] | Here, here. | 这边 这边 |
[04:31] | … and bail out. | 然后逃之夭夭 |
[04:33] | See you back at the loft? | 回阁楼见 |
[04:41] | Cap, they split for running. I’ve lost them. | 队长 他们分开跑了 我跟丢了 |
[04:53] | Oh, here he is now. I’ll talk to you later. | 他来了 过会再聊 |
[04:56] | Your mom says, “Hi.” | 你妈妈向你问好 |
[04:57] | How did you get here so fast? | 你怎么这么快就到了 |
[04:59] | Oh, I got a ride | 有一个叫休伯特的 |
[05:00] | from a pleasant retired gentleman named Hubert. | 好心的退休先生载了我一程 |
[05:04] | He was concerned for my safety. | 他担心我的人身安全 |
[05:06] | Let me get this straight. | 说点正事吧 |
[05:07] | I was set up by Bly? | 我被布莱陷害了 |
[05:09] | Revenge for stealing his wallet? | 就因为我偷了他的钱包 |
[05:11] | He wasn’t gonna send you to jail. | 他没想要让你坐牢 |
[05:13] | Too much paperwork. He knew I’d save you. | 太多书面工作 他知道我会救你 |
[05:15] | Save me? I don’t need saving. | 救我 我不需要救助 |
[05:18] | The point is, it was a message for me | 这事的关键在于 这是个警告 |
[05:20] | to shut up and accept that I’ve been burned for good | 要我闭嘴并且平静接受被封杀的事实 |
[05:23] | or my friends and family are fair game. | 否则我的朋友和家人就会成为目标 |
[05:26] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[05:28] | Just curious… which am I? | 不过我很好奇 我算是哪种 |
[05:31] | Can we discuss this later? | 我们能晚点讨论这个吗 |
[05:32] | So once Bly gets taken care of, we can discuss us? | 是不是搞定布莱之后就能讨论了 |
[05:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:38] | I don’t suppose killing him would expedite that? | 杀了他不就解决问题了 |
[05:40] | No, Fi, no. He’s the best connection I have. | 不 菲 不要 他是我最有用的线索了 |
[05:43] | He can tell me why I was burned, who did this to me. | 他会告诉我为什么被封杀 谁指使的 |
[05:46] | I need to get some leverage. | 我必须有谈判的资本 |
[05:48] | If I got to go to war with Bly, | 如果真要和他开战 |
[05:50] | I got to put some cash together. | 我得先弄点钱 |
[05:54] | 猪湾事件死难者纪念碑 [该事件是由中情局秘密发动的侵略古巴行动] | |
[06:08] | These guys come down and make me give them money… | 那些人每隔几天就会来 |
[06:11] | 厄尼·帕西奥 客户 | |
[06:13] | … every couple of days. | 要我交钱 |
[06:15] | At first, they said it was for protection. | 开始他们说是保护费 |
[06:18] | Now they don’t even bother to lie. | 可现在他们都懒得说谎了 |
[06:21] | They work for this bruja, Concha Ramirez. | 他们是孔查·拉米雷斯的手下 |
[06:24] | She’s got guys all around here. | 她在这一带很有势力 |
[06:27] | A woman boss. How progressive. | 一个女大佬 真前卫 |
[06:29] | Listen, pretty soon, I can’t be in business no more. | 听着 用不了多久 我就干不下去了 |
[06:34] | I talked to my friend Javier. | 我和我的朋友哈维尔聊过 |
[06:36] | You helped him with that cabrun… | 你帮他解决了那个混蛋 |
[06:38] | that came after his kid. | 盯着他儿子那个 |
[06:40] | And I asked him not to talk about it, yeah. | 让他不要跟别人提这事来着 |
[06:42] | What exactly are you looking for? | 你到底想让我做什么 |
[06:45] | I got 20 grand. | 我出两万块 |
[06:47] | I want them out of the neighborhood. | 我想让他们离开这里 |
[06:48] | No, I want them gone. | 不 我要他们消失 |
[06:49] | These guys work for this woman, Concha. | 这些人为这个叫孔查的女人卖命 |
[06:51] | It sounds like an organization. Might be tough. | 听起来是个黑帮 可能有点麻烦 |
[06:53] | Javier said you could handle it. | 哈维尔说你能解决 |
[06:55] | Aw, I’m flattered, but… | 受宠若惊啊 不过 |
[06:57] | They’re ruining the neighborhood, okay? | 他们把这里搞得乌烟瘴气 |
[06:58] | People who lived here on this block their whole lives | 在这街区生活了一辈子的人们 |
[07:00] | are losing everything. | 快要一无所有了 |
[07:02] | My pops built this place. | 我的父辈建造了这地方 |
[07:05] | I ain’t giving up without a fight. | 我决不会束手就擒 |
[07:06] | Have you tried talking to the police? | 你试过报警吗 |
[07:08] | They come, give me paperwork, and go back to Coral Gables. | 他们来过 作了点记录就回城里了 |
[07:11] | I try to get the neighborhood to fight back, but they’re scared. | 我试过号召居民们去抗争 但他们不敢 |
[07:14] | We got families. | 上有老下有小 |
[07:16] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[07:22] | 10 grand now, the rest after. | 先给你一万 事成之后付清剩下的 |
[07:31] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会尽力而为 |
[07:32] | No, don’t “I’ll see what I can do.” Do it. | 不 别敷衍我 解决他们 |
[07:36] | You’re the last chance we got. | 你是我们最后的希望 |
[07:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:55] | Yeah, Sam? | 萨姆 |
[07:56] | Hey, Mike. We got a situation here. | 迈克 我这有点情况 |
[07:58] | Looks like your buddy Bly talked to my girlfriend, | 你哥们布莱跟我女朋友谈过 |
[08:00] | and she’s pissed. | 她很生气 |
[08:03] | She hit me with a, what do you called, | 她用那个 叫什么来着 |
[08:04] | one of those meat tenderizers. | 用敲肉的榔头砸我 |
[08:06] | Sam, get in here! | 萨姆 滚进来 |
[08:07] | Okay, honey. Just a minute. | 好的 亲爱的 稍等片刻 |
[08:08] | Well, do you want me to send an extraction team? | 需要我派救援小队过去吗 |
[08:10] | I’ll let you know. Now look, what do you know about Bly? | 需要的话我会告诉你 布莱怎么回事 |
[08:12] | The son of a bitch is doing scorched-earth number here. | 那混蛋是要在这搞焦土政策吗 |
[08:15] | I’m taking care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[08:16] | But see if you can get out there in one piece. | 先看你能不能安然无恙逃出生天吧 |
[08:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:20] | Sweetie, hey. Easy now. Come on. | 甜心 冷静点 拜托 |
[08:22] | A CIA agent came into my home. | 一个中情局特工出现在我家 |
[08:25] | Look, it wasn’t CIA, it was CSS. | 你瞧 不是中情局 是中央安全局 |
[08:26] | It’s a branch of the National Security Agency. | 隶属于国家安全局 |
[08:29] | He told me you were seeing that whore up in Bal Harbour. | 他告诉我你去巴尔港见那荡妇了 |
[08:31] | I was just going to get my clothes. | 我只是去拿衣服的 |
[08:32] | It’s over, pumpkin. | 都过去了 小南瓜 |
[08:41] | Mike, this is some serious collateral damage. | 迈克 这可是殃及池鱼啊 |
[08:44] | I mean, I like this girl. We got to do something. | 我喜欢这姑娘 我们得做点什么 |
[08:46] | I know. I know. | 我明白 明白 |
[08:50] | I think this will be enough cash to take care of Bly, | 我觉得这些钱对付布莱够了 |
[08:52] | maybe even find out why I was burned. | 或许还能顺便问出我为什么被封杀 |
[08:54] | What, are you gonna throw money at him? | 什么 你打算砸钱吗 |
[08:56] | Something like that. I’ll work out the details. | 类似吧 我会处理细节问题 |
[08:58] | You know anything about this gang? | 你对那黑帮了解吗 |
[08:59] | They work for a Cuban emigre named Concha Ramirez. | 他们替一个叫孔查·拉米雷斯的古巴逃犯卖命 |
[09:03] | She works out of a restaurant on Miami beach. | 她在迈阿密海滩开了家餐厅 |
[09:05] | You know, I don’t know, Mike, | 我也说不好 |
[09:06] | organized crime is a pain in the ass. | 不过有组织的犯罪团伙可是很麻烦的 |
[09:08] | There’s a reason I didn’t become a fed. | 这也是我不愿意当联邦探员的原因 |
[09:10] | We just need them to decide | 我们只需要他们清楚 |
[09:11] | the neighborhood’s not worth the trouble and move on. | 在这找麻烦不值当 去别处吧 |
[09:13] | Scare the hell out of them. | 吓得他们屁滚尿流 |
[09:17] | Sounds like fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[09:18] | Let’s do the recon, check out her soldiers, | 刺探一下军情 了解了解孔查和她手下 |
[09:20] | take a look at Concha, and see what we’re dealing with. | 搞清楚我们要对付的是什么狠角色 |
[09:27] | Here you go, Sam. | 拿着 萨姆 |
[09:27] | Buy your girlfriend some flowers. | 给你女友送点花 |
[09:29] | Oh, Mike, it’s gonna take more than flowers. | 迈克 光送花可解决不了 |
[09:31] | I mean, she’s pretty pissed. | 她可是相当生气 |
[09:33] | This Bly was rude… I mean, really rude. | 布莱这家伙真狠 太狠了 |
[09:36] | She’s feeling a little better now. | 她现在可能会感觉稍好一点了 |
[09:39] | Okay, perfect. Thanks. | 这下好了 完美 谢谢 |
[09:41] | I’ll get the check. | 这顿我请 |
[09:54] | When you gonna get a real car? | 你什么时候才能买辆真正的车 |
[09:56] | This thing’s like a toy. | 这玩意就跟玩具似的 |
[09:57] | Hey, Veronica was gonna get me a Cadillac | 要不是监视迈克的家伙捣乱 |
[09:59] | until Mike’s surveillance guy screwed everything up. | 维罗妮卡就要送我一辆凯迪拉克了 |
[10:02] | A Cadillac? | 凯迪拉克 |
[10:05] | What could you possibly be doing to these women? | 这些女人到底图什么啊 |
[10:07] | Wouldn’t you like to know? | 你该不会想知道吧 |
[10:13] | There she is. | 她出现了 |
[10:14] | 孔查·拉米雷斯 黑帮老大 | |
[10:16] | Wow. Not bad for a crime boss. | 这老大可真辣 |
[10:39] | Get in there. | 上车 |
[10:45] | In intelligence work, | 在情报工作中 |
[10:46] | surveillance is called “coverage.” | 监视也被叫做盯梢 |
[10:48] | It’s like basketball… | 就像篮球比赛 |
[10:49] | you can run zone defense or man-to-man. | 你既可以区域联防 也可以人盯人 |
[10:52] | Man-to-man’s risky. | 人盯人有风险 |
[10:54] | Follow someone too long, | 跟踪一个人太久 |
[10:55] | they’re going to get suspicious. | 目标就会察觉 |
[10:57] | Zone is usually the way to go. | 区域联防更常用 |
[10:59] | Stay put and let targets come to you. | 呆在原地等目标自己出现 |
[11:03] | Less obvious, easier on the feet… | 更隐蔽 更省力 |
[11:07] | … and you can catch up on your celebrity gossip. | 你还可以瞅两眼八卦新闻 |
[11:30] | 迭戈·克鲁兹 黑帮二号人物 | |
[11:48] | They’re leaning hard on the neighborhood. | 他们在贪得无厌的压榨这些老百姓 |
[11:51] | Bad business… driving away people who are paying you off. | 交钱的人要走投无路了 真没生意头脑 |
[11:54] | So they’re amateurs. | 既然他们这么业余 |
[11:55] | That’ll make it easier to get rid of them. | 对付起来会轻松点 |
[11:57] | I’m not sure it was a good idea to give Sam the caffee? | 是不是不该给萨姆喝咖啡 |
[12:00] | Three Cuban coffees in, | 三杯古巴咖啡下肚 |
[12:02] | his camerawork gets kind of jittery. | 他的照片都拍虚了 |
[12:04] | It’s not the coffee. | 不是咖啡的原因 |
[12:06] | He has lady-friend problems. | 他女朋友的问题 |
[12:09] | You know, I have to say, | 我得说 |
[12:11] | Sam’s romantic side is surprising. | 萨姆的风流韵事真不少 |
[12:13] | – Not now, Fi. – I’m talking about sam. | -别 菲 -我只是在说萨姆 |
[12:15] | And you’re going to use Sam as a way to talk about us. | 你会通过萨姆的事引申到我们之间 |
[12:18] | After. | 完事再说 |
[12:21] | All right? | 行吗 |
[12:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:24] | But I promise you, if I’m not satisfied, | 但我发誓 如果你不能让我满意 |
[12:27] | then I am gonna kick your ass. | 我会痛扁你的 |
[12:41] | Explaining the rules of covert ops is always a challenge. | 解释秘密行动的原则并非易事 |
[12:44] | It’s a world where good guys look like bad guys | 行动中好人看起来像坏蛋 |
[12:46] | and two wrongs do, in fact, make a right. | 而他们为非作歹其实是行侠仗义 |
[12:54] | I got to bust up your counter. | 我得砸了你的柜台 |
[12:56] | You want to smash up my counter? | 你要砸我的柜台 |
[12:57] | And a few other things. Just part of the plan, Ernie. | 还得砸点别的 计划的一部分 厄尼 |
[13:00] | No, I already got enough people who want to smash up my place. | 不行 已经够多人想把我这砸烂了 |
[13:02] | -Ernie, the only way… – No, no, no, I don’t need anymore. | -厄尼 唯一的 -不行 坚决不行 |
[13:04] | The only way this ends is if these guys think | 解决这事的唯一办法就是让他们以为 |
[13:06] | they’re up against somebody worse than they are. | 有个更狠的家伙要跟他们抢生意 |
[13:09] | I thought you were supposed to protect the neighborhood, | 我还以为你会做点类似保安的工作 |
[13:11] | like guard the place. | 来保护我们 |
[13:12] | If I act like a security guard, | 如果我真和保安一样 |
[13:13] | they’re just gonna send more guys. | 只会让他们派更多人来 |
[13:15] | You know, my friend said you could fight. | 我朋友说你很能打 |
[13:17] | He said you were, you know, special forces. | 他说你是退伍的 特种兵 |
[13:19] | Bullets don’t bounce off my skin, Ernie. | 子弹打在我身上并不会弹开 厄尼 |
[13:22] | I’m gonna solve this, but I got to do it my way. | 我会解决他们 但要用我的方法 |
[13:24] | And, Ernie, Ernie, look. I need your help. | 而且 厄尼 我需要你的帮助 |
[13:26] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[13:28] | I need you to spread the word | 我想让你散播点消息 |
[13:29] | that some serious psycho robbed your place. | 就说有个疯子抢了你的店 |
[13:32] | And please, please, keep your mouth shut about hiring me, | 而且千万拜托 别跟任何人说你雇了我 |
[13:35] | or you’ll get us both killed, you understand? | 否则我们俩都会被弄死 明白吗 |
[13:44] | There’s no turning back, Ernie, after I do this. | 只要我动手 厄尼 就没有退路 |
[13:47] | If you want to walk away, now’s the time. | 如果你退缩了 现在还有机会 |
[13:51] | I don’t walk away. Do it. | 我不是懦夫 动手吧 |
[14:16] | All right, call the cops in five minutes. | 好吧 五分钟后报警 |
[14:17] | So, my job is to say that a psycho robbed my store. | 我就负责告诉他们有个疯子抢了我的店 |
[14:20] | What’s your job? | 你的任务呢 |
[14:21] | Me? I get to be the psycho. | 我会装成那个疯子 |
[14:23] | Trust me, that’s the hard part. Aah! | 相信我 这才是难点 |
[14:29] | As cover I.D.’s go, | 掩护身份有很多 |
[14:31] | I prefer rich businessman or international playboy | 比起疯狂的盗贼 我更愿意装成商人 |
[14:35] | to crazy thief, | 或者花花公子 |
[14:36] | 奥斯卡和路易斯 迭戈的打手 | |
[14:37] | but if the situation calls for it, | 但如果局势需要 |
[14:39] | you do what you have to do. | 任何角色你都必须扮演 |
[14:44] | What’s this dude doing on my car? | 这家伙在我车旁边干嘛 |
[14:46] | Oh, boys, boys, boys. You need to do me a favor. | 弟兄们 帮我个忙 |
[14:48] | Nothing personal, but you need to leave the neighborhood. | 不是针对你们 但你们得离这里远点 |
[14:52] | Wow, yeah, why’s that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[14:52] | Because it’s mine. | 因为这里属于我了 |
[15:04] | And they’re out of here! | 他们出局了 |
[15:27] | They made it back… barely. | 他们差点就 回不来了 |
[15:29] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[15:30] | I’d say 8.5 for style. | 技巧分我给8.5分 |
[15:33] | Maybe 9 for execution. | 执行分可以给9分 |
[15:35] | Quite a compliment. Keep an eye out. | 过奖了 继续监视 |
[15:37] | See what moves they make. They’ll be back soon enough. | 看他们会如何行动 应该很快就会回来 |
[15:42] | We get to babysit the bad guys for a while. | 我们得好好照看一会这些坏蛋 |
[15:47] | You’ve been checking that thing all day. Expecting a call? | 你一整天都在看手机 等电话吗 |
[15:49] | No. | 不 |
[15:52] | Well, the… the lady friend. | 其实是那个女朋友 |
[15:54] | Send her flowers? | 送花了吗 |
[15:55] | Yes, I sent her flowers. | 对 我送了 |
[15:57] | Why do you think I’m checking my phone? | 要不你以为我看电话干嘛 |
[16:01] | What did the card say? | 卡片上写什么了 |
[16:04] | It said, “I’m sorry. Call me.” | 写了 对不起 打给我 |
[16:06] | She doesn’t need, “I’m sorry.” | 她不需要道歉 |
[16:07] | She needs to know who you are, | 她想知道你是怎样的人 |
[16:10] | where she stands. | 和她在你心里的位置 |
[16:13] | I would imagine. | 我能想象她的感受 |
[16:18] | All right, well, let’s say I sent her a second card. | 好吧 那我再送张卡片 |
[16:22] | What would it say? | 写什么呢 |
[16:26] | Jason Bly. Always a pleasure. | 杰森·布莱 见到你总是很开心 |
[16:29] | Nice job ditching the police the other day. | 你那天甩掉警察的活干的真不错 |
[16:30] | You always manage those things with such style. | 这种事你总是干得干净漂亮 |
[16:34] | Maybe it’s the sunglasses. Where did you get them? | 可能是因为那太阳镜吧 你在哪买的 |
[16:36] | Oh, an Algerian special-ops guy I tangled with | 从以前一个难缠的阿尔及利亚 |
[16:38] | a while back. | 特种兵那里搞到的 |
[16:39] | He didn’t need them anymore. | 他不需要了 |
[16:40] | You know, I will be willing to part with them | 要是你能告诉我被封杀的原因 |
[16:43] | if you’d tell me why I got burned. | 我很愿意割爱 |
[16:43] | Tempting, but that’s classified. | 那可是机密 爱莫能助啊 |
[16:45] | No, I just came by to see | 不 我只是来看看 |
[16:47] | if you’d reconsidered your position at all. | 你有没有重新考虑过自己的处境 |
[16:49] | I’ve been reading up on your exploits. | 我看了你以前的英雄事迹 |
[16:50] | You are a man of many talents. | 真是多才多艺 |
[16:52] | Nice to be appreciated. | 多谢夸奖 |
[16:53] | My hope… my commitment, really, | 我希望 我保证 真的 |
[16:56] | is that you’ll find a new outlet for your skills here in Miami, | 你能在迈阿密找个新的出路发挥才能 |
[16:59] | a new outlet that involves you settling down | 以及一个新的归宿 |
[17:01] | and no longer making problems for the intelligence community. | 不再对情报机构造成麻烦 |
[17:04] | I see. You got any ideas? | 明白了 有什么建议 |
[17:06] | Well, I realize that you probably don’t have much | 我发现你以前在阿富汗和前苏联的经历 |
[17:09] | in the way of job references from your times | 应该不会在找工作时 |
[17:11] | in Afghanistan or the former Soviet Republics, | 对你有什么帮助 |
[17:14] | so I am prepared to offer you full-time employment. | 所以我准备给你推荐一个全职工作 |
[17:18] | Papers and references. | 各种文件和推荐信都有 |
[17:20] | You’ll start as a security guard at a bank. | 你会从银行保安开始做起 |
[17:23] | And who knows where things might go from there? | 说不定你就会从此平步青云 |
[17:25] | Really? A security guard? | 真的吗 做个保安 |
[17:28] | A new life as a private citizen. A spook no more. | 正常百姓的新生活 不再是间谍 |
[17:32] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[17:33] | You do that. I’ll be in touch. | 好好考虑 我等你的消息 |
[17:43] | Barry, it’s Michael. We need to meet. | 巴瑞 我是迈克尔 我要见你 |
[17:50] | I want you to set up a business for a friend of mine… | 我需要你帮我朋友准备点生意 |
[17:52] | a government worker, name is Jason Bly, B-L-Y. | 公务员 名字是杰森·布莱 |
[17:55] | What kind of business you have in mind for your friend? | 你要为你的朋友搞点什么生意 |
[17:57] | 巴瑞 洗钱专家 | |
[17:59] | Let’s keep it vague. | 别说的这么明 |
[18:00] | I supplied the cash, but I need you to set it up. | 资金我出 不过得靠你去准备 |
[18:03] | He’ll need bank accounts, an offshore corporation or two. | 给他建个银行账户还有一到两个海外公司 |
[18:05] | He’ll need to make some purchases. | 他还要做点投资 |
[18:06] | Is your friend gonna know about this business? | 你的朋友知道这些生意吗 |
[18:08] | I’d like it to be a surprise. | 我想给他个惊喜 |
[18:10] | So, I help you set up this schmuck Bly. | 这么说我是要帮你陷害这个笨蛋布莱 |
[18:12] | I just want to know, what’s in it for me? | 我只想知道 有什么回报 |
[18:14] | 30% commission, and I’ll owe you one. | 30%佣金 外加欠你一个人情 |
[18:16] | Three grand? Come on. | 三千块 拜托 |
[18:22] | I’ll do it, but you’ll owe me big. | 我会帮你 你可欠我个大人情 |
[18:24] | You know I’m good for it. | 你知道我会好好报答你 |
[18:28] | You know, how do you think I feel? This is crazy. | 你知道我怎么想吗 简直是疯了 |
[18:30] | I give you all this money, and I don’t even see you. | 我给你这么多钱 可我甚至都见不到你 |
[18:32] | As far as their concern, | 在别人看来 |
[18:33] | I’m a criminal terrorizing their neighborhood. | 我是个恐吓居民的罪犯 |
[18:35] | How’s it gonna look if we’re seen together? | 如果有人看到我们在一起怎么办 |
[18:36] | They came back, you know? More of them this time. | 他们回来了 带了更多的人 |
[18:39] | They hit a couple of places down the block. | 抢了下一条街的几个地方 |
[18:40] | Of course they did. | 当然会这样 |
[18:41] | They’re not gonna leave your neighborhood alone | 他们不会仅仅因为几个同伙被打了 |
[18:43] | just because a couple of guys got beat up. | 就放过你们的 |
[18:45] | It’s a business, Ernie. They’re making money. | 这是生意 厄尼 他们靠这个赚钱 |
[18:47] | So when are they gonna leave the neighborhood? | 他们什么时候才能离开 |
[18:49] | When I make it clear to them | 当我让他们清楚地知道 |
[18:50] | that the cost of doing business in your neighborhood | 在这里做生意的代价 |
[18:52] | will be unacceptably high. | 他们根本无法承受的时候 |
[18:55] | That better be soon. | 最好快点 |
[19:09] | The term “shock and awe” gets misused a lot these days. | 敲山震虎这个词现在常常被错误地使用 |
[19:13] | It’s a popular name for a military tactic | 这是个在军事术语里表示快速压制的 |
[19:16] | known as rapid dominance. | 通俗说法 |
[19:23] | Whether you do it with a 1,000-pound bomb | 不管你是用900斤的炸弹 |
[19:25] | or with a can of turpentine and a power drill, | 还是一罐松节油加一把手电钻 |
[19:27] | it’s all about being spectacular. | 关键是行事一定要大张旗鼓 |
[19:31] | Kill the electronic brain of any late-model car, | 破坏掉新款汽车的电气系统 |
[19:34] | and it’s dead… | 车就彻底废了 |
[19:35] | won’t start, windows won’t open. | 开不走 连窗户都打不开 |
[19:39] | Then you can pretty much do whatever you want. | 然后你就可以为所欲为 |
[20:11] | Highly flammable! | 这可是高度易燃物 |
[20:12] | You shoot me, you set yourself on fire. | 你们开枪打我 就是给自己点火 |
[20:15] | But that won’t kill you. | 但这并不致命 |
[20:16] | The fire will suck the oxygen out, and you’ll suffocate. | 等燃烧把氧气耗尽后 你们开始感觉到窒息 |
[20:19] | Then you’ll burn, but first you’ll suffocate to death. | 然后你们才会被烧到 但你们会先窒息而死 |
[20:22] | Fascinating, isn’t it? | 有意思吧 |
[20:23] | Give me the money. | 把钱交出来 |
[20:26] | Give me the money! | 钱交出来 |
[20:28] | Now! Let’s go! | 现在 快点 |
[20:31] | Wrap it up! Move it! | 卷起来 动作快点 |
[20:38] | This neighborhood is mine! You hear me? | 这地盘是我的 你们听懂了吗 |
[20:41] | My neighborhood! | 我的地盘 |
[20:43] | My neighborhood! My neighborhood! This neighborhood is mine! | 我的地盘 这是我的地盘 |
[20:47] | All right! It’s yours! | 你的 都是你的 |
[20:50] | Piss off a criminal organization | 惹毛犯罪团伙 |
[20:52] | and you could end up dead. | 是很可能要掉脑袋的 |
[20:54] | You’re pretty slick, huh? | 你可真是个刺头 |
[20:56] | But if they don’t kill you, they’ve got plans for you. | 但如果他们没让你掉脑袋 你肯定还另有用处 |
[20:58] | Come on. Come with me. Go. | 快点 跟我走 快 |
[21:05] | There’s no substitute for improvisation. | 有时候你需要即兴发挥 |
[21:07] | Even the best plans can’t anticipate everything. | 因为再完美的计划也不可能面面俱到 |
[21:10] | You better be able to roll with the punches. | 你得做好准备吃点苦头 |
[21:16] | Get him up. Bring him here. | 把他弄起来 带过来 |
[21:24] | My name is Consuela. They call me Concha. | 我叫康斯薇拉 大家一般叫我孔查 |
[21:28] | Nice to meet you, Consuela. | 很高兴认识你 康斯薇拉 |
[21:29] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[21:31] | Diego, por favor. | 迭戈 拜托 |
[21:32] | That bodega that you robbed… | 你抢劫的那家杂货店… |
[21:35] | You know, that guy, the owner, | 那家伙 我是说那个店主 |
[21:37] | he gives us a lot of trouble. | 给我们找了不少麻烦 |
[21:39] | Doesn’t seem so tough to me. | 我怎么觉得挺轻松的 |
[21:40] | You could have saved us a lot of trouble if you killed him, | 你要是杀了他 还能给我们省不少事 |
[21:43] | but you attack Luis, you attack Oscar, | 但你袭击了路易斯 袭击了奥斯卡 |
[21:46] | now everybody’s talking about the crazy gringo. | 现在大家都在说你这个疯狂的美国佬 |
[21:49] | I think I have to meet you. | 所以我觉得我该见见你 |
[21:51] | Crazy? I like to think of myself as dedicated. | 疯狂吗 我觉得我这叫专业 |
[21:54] | Si. | 好吧 |
[21:55] | But you have to understand something… | 但你得搞清楚一件事… |
[21:57] | This block, for me, | 这片街区 对我来说 |
[21:59] | is not about money from some small shops. | 重要的不是小商铺收上来的那点钱 |
[22:03] | It’s about real estate, entiendes? | 重要的是房地产 懂了吗 |
[22:05] | Oh, you’re buying it? | 你要买下来这片地 |
[22:06] | Exactly, and when the business gets bad enough, | 没错 要是这里的生意差到做不下去 |
[22:09] | they will sell to me. | 他们就会卖给我了 |
[22:14] | You know, I thought about killing you, | 你知道吗 我想过杀了你 |
[22:16] | but then I think, “Oh, maybe not.” | 然后我又一想 要不算了 |
[22:17] | “Maybe I have this guy work for me.” | 也许我能让这家伙为我干活 |
[22:21] | Work for you? | 为你干活吗 |
[22:23] | The thing is, I’m not the employee type. | 但问题是 我可不是好员工的料 |
[22:27] | I’ve had some problems in the past with some jobs. | 前几份工作我都出现过不少问题 |
[22:30] | Some unpleasantness… You know, water-cooler stuff. | 一些不愉快 还有同事间的各种闲话 |
[22:34] | Like I said, I am very determined. | 就像我说的 我坚决要求 |
[22:38] | You will work for me. | 你来给我干活 |
[22:47] | They say you only get one chance | 人们常说在老板面前 |
[22:48] | to make a first impression with an employer. | 一鸣惊人的机会只有一次 |
[22:50] | Doesn’t matter if you’re a store manager | 不管你是商店经理 |
[22:52] | or a strong-arm guy… | 还是横施淫威的打手… |
[22:54] | You have to put your best foot forward. | 你得拿出你最好的一面[脚] |
[22:59] | We make collections every two or three days. | 我们两到三天收一次钱 |
[23:02] | Do about half the stores on the street. | 一次只收一边的店铺 |
[23:04] | Next time, we do the others. | 下次再收另一边 |
[23:05] | Where are your boys? | 你的手下都去哪了 |
[23:07] | They don’t make collections around here no more, | 他们不在这里收钱了 |
[23:08] | not with you anyway. | 反正不跟你一起 |
[23:09] | Tell them I said hi. | 代我向他们问好 |
[23:11] | Hey, you can do that psycho crap with Concha, | 听着 你可以跟孔查玩疯子那套把戏 |
[23:14] | but not with me, comprendes? | 但别跟我耍花招 听明白了吗 |
[23:16] | And I don’t want you pouring turpentine on nobody | 我们工作的时候 我不想看到你 |
[23:18] | while we’re working, you got that? | 把松脂倒到任何人身上 懂了吗 |
[23:20] | How’s the real-estate business going? | 房地产事业怎么样了 |
[23:22] | Eh, it’s too complicated. I’m old-school. | 这事太复杂了 我是个老派的人 |
[23:24] | Used to be a bookie, worked down at Jai Alai, | 以前是坐庄的 做回力球的生意 |
[23:27] | lent money, had my own crew. | 放高利贷 有自己的一班人手 |
[23:30] | The guy I worked for, though, | 但我那时候的老大 |
[23:31] | was into a lot of money with Concha. | 欠了孔查很多钱 |
[23:33] | Crazy puta shot him right in front of his kids | 那个疯婊子当着他孩子的面一枪杀了他 |
[23:36] | during a birthday party. | 就在一个生日派对上 |
[23:37] | But I needed the work, so I ended up with her. | 但我需要工作 所以我又跟着她干了 |
[23:40] | How’s it working for a lady boss? | 有个女老板 感觉如何 |
[23:42] | Woman, man, I don’t care, you know? | 女人 男人 我才不在乎 |
[23:44] | I just don’t want to be out in the street working at my age. | 我只是不想一大把年纪了还在街上干活 |
[23:51] | This place… The guy’s behind a little. | 这家店… 这家伙交钱有点晚 |
[23:54] | Just have to push him a little bit. | 所以你得给他施加点压力 |
[23:56] | Not too much, though, you understand? | 但别太多 知道吗 |
[23:58] | Not too much. | 别太多压力 |
[23:59] | He’s an old man. | 那家伙也上年纪了 |
[24:00] | Look, you want this neighborhood to go down fast, right? | 听着 你们想让这里快速衰败 对吧 |
[24:04] | This nickel-and-dime stuff is gonna take forever. | 但这样几分几毛的收钱要搞到哪辈子啊 |
[24:06] | Any new employer is looking for the same things… | 每位老板对新员工的期待都是一样的 |
[24:09] | Are you willing to go the extra mile? | 你愿意加倍努力吗 |
[24:11] | Can you take the initiative, impress them? | 你能主动出击 让老板印象深刻吗 |
[24:14] | You want this neighborhood to go downhill? I’ll show you. | 你想看看怎么让这里走下坡路吗 看我的 |
[24:17] | Hey, honey! | 甜心 |
[24:18] | Honey! Yeah, you! | 甜心 就是你 |
[24:20] | Get out of the car! Get out of the car! | 下车 下车 |
[24:24] | Get out! Give me your bag! | 下车 给我你的包 |
[24:26] | Give me your money! Give me your money! | 钱拿出来 把钱拿出来 |
[24:28] | Fi, sell it! | 菲 配合一下 |
[24:34] | Give me your bag. | 你的包给我 |
[24:36] | Fi! | 菲 |
[24:37] | Fi, give me the bag, Fi. Let it go. | 菲 把包给我 菲 放手 |
[24:41] | See, this is how you get a neighborhood. | 看 这么干你才能弄垮这里 |
[24:43] | Stop loco, hombre. | 别发疯了 小子 |
[24:44] | What? This is how you do it. | 什么 这么干才行 |
[24:45] | You understand me? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[24:47] | No, you don’t do this. | 不 你不能这么干 |
[24:52] | What did I say, huh? | 我刚说什么了 |
[24:54] | Whatever, I thought the point was… | 随你便 但我以为重点是… |
[24:56] | You start mugging people on the street, | 你在大街上抢劫路人 |
[24:57] | – we’re gonna have the cops down here. – I understand. | -条子就跟着来了 -知道了 |
[24:59] | Now we can’t make no more collections today. | 今天我们是没法收钱了 |
[25:02] | Well, she’s got 100 bucks here. | 看 她包里有100块 |
[25:05] | – We got to talk to Concha about this later. – OK | -我会告诉孔查今天的事 -好吧 |
[25:06] | – You understand? Huh? – I do. | -你明白了吗 -明白了 |
[25:10] | No tiene nada aqui. | 简直没大脑 |
[25:12] | Okay. Buh-bye. | 好吧 回见 |
[25:20] | Oh, you’re home. | 你回来了 |
[25:24] | Oh, Michael Westen, you look fabulous. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿 花衣服不错啊 |
[25:27] | Good thing about being out of a job… | 没工作的好处就是 |
[25:29] | I can dress how I like now. | 想穿什么穿什么 |
[25:30] | One of your little side projects. | 又是你的小副业 |
[25:32] | I don’t want to know. | 我一点兴趣都没有 |
[25:34] | I hope you don’t mind I let myself in. | 希望你不介意我的不请自入 |
[25:35] | No, make yourself comfortable. You want a yogurt or something? | 当然不 请随意 喝酸奶吗 |
[25:39] | Uh, I had one. Not bad. | 已经喝过了 味道不错 |
[25:41] | I don’t want to sound inhospitable, but… | 我不想让人觉得我不好客 但是… |
[25:45] | Don’t you need a warrant to be in here? | 难道你进我家不需要个搜查令吗 |
[25:47] | Aren’t your superiors going to be a little concerned? | 你的上级难道不会担心吗 |
[25:49] | We’re a little past warrants, aren’t we? | 我们早过了需要搜查令的关系了 不是吗 |
[25:51] | I don’t think you and I | 我觉得你我之间 |
[25:52] | need to worry about official protocol at this point. | 现在已经不需要担心这些繁文缛节了 |
[25:54] | You know, Westen, | 你要知道 韦斯顿 |
[25:56] | you’re the one that made this personal. | 是你把公事搞成了你我之间的私事 |
[25:58] | You got a new rental car. | 你租了辆新车 |
[26:00] | Yeah, they upgraded me yesterday. | 他们昨天给我的升级待遇 |
[26:03] | Man, I have to say, Miami has treated me pretty well. | 老兄 我不得不承认迈阿密对我不薄 |
[26:05] | That makes one of us. | 深有同感 |
[26:07] | Listen, I hope that you took my job offer seriously, | 听着 我希望你认真对待我提供给你的这份工作 |
[26:09] | because round one was just a warm-up. | 因为第一回合还只是热身 |
[26:12] | In round two, | 第二回合 |
[26:13] | your brother lands in jail if he’s not careful, | 你弟弟如果不够小心 随时都可能蹲监狱 |
[26:15] | and Fiona has some associates | 还有菲欧娜 她的一些老伙伴们 |
[26:17] | who are very interested to know where she is… | 非常非常想找到她 |
[26:21] | Angry, angry people. | 愤怒的人啊 |
[26:26] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[26:33] | Leave them alone, Bly. I’ll take the job. | 别动他们 布莱 我接受这份工作 |
[26:37] | Good call. Good call. | 好决定 明智的决定 |
[26:42] | You’re gonna love being a security guard. | 你一定会喜欢上当保安的 |
[26:44] | Oh, you get to brush up on your reading and… | 对了 你得下点功夫 温习功课 然后.. |
[26:48] | Well, you get to brush up on your reading. | 温习功课 多看书 |
[26:50] | All right, we’ll talk soon. | 好了 我们回聊 |
[26:59] | In any new job, there’s always friction with your co-workers. | 每份新工作刚开始 你总会与同事起点摩擦 |
[27:02] | They’re wondering if the boss likes the new guy better, | 他们想着老板是不是会更喜欢新来的家伙 |
[27:05] | if he’s going to make them look bad. | 新来的家伙会不会让他们显得很无能 |
[27:06] | In some jobs, | 在某些职业里 |
[27:07] | that can get you a dark look in the break room. | 你很可能会在茶水间收获同事白眼一枚 |
[27:09] | In other jobs, | 但在另外一些职业里 |
[27:10] | that can get you a bullet in the back of the head. | 你收到的很可能是脑后的一枪 |
[27:12] | I wish I could have seen it. | 真希望我能亲眼见到那一幕 |
[27:14] | You went right in the car, and you took her purse? | 你直接走向车子 然后抢了她的钱包 |
[27:16] | You should have seen her face when I opened the door. | 你真应该看看我打开车门时她的表情 |
[27:19] | The cops were all over the street | 现在条子满大街跑 |
[27:21] | asking questions for hours, trying to find the lady. | 他们已经四处询问好久了 想要找到那个女的 |
[27:24] | Well, you know, Diego’s right, of course. | 好吧 你得知道 迭戈是对的 |
[27:26] | Street crime like that can be very dangerous for us, | 那样的街头犯罪对我们来说很危险 |
[27:29] | but I appreciate your dedication. | 但我欣赏你的干劲 |
[27:31] | He can’t go back there now. | 现在不能让他上街 |
[27:33] | He can’t make collections with cops asking everyone about him. | 条子到处在找他 他没办法去收钱 |
[27:36] | Diego, da un momento, por favor. | 迭戈 让我们单独谈会儿 拜托 |
[27:45] | I don’t think that guy likes me. | 我觉得那家伙不喜欢我 |
[27:47] | He’s old-fashioned, wants rules. | 他很老派 喜欢各种规矩 |
[27:50] | He likes when people respect the rules. | 大家都遵守规则 他才高兴 |
[27:53] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[27:56] | When the coast guard found me, I had nothing. | 海岸警卫队发现我的时候 我一无所有 |
[27:59] | Mira. | 看 |
[28:00] | I didn’t build all of this… by following rules. | 我获得这么多东西 可不是靠规矩来的 |
[28:06] | However you pull it off, sign me up. | 不管你怎么成功的 都算我一个 |
[28:10] | I want to talk to you about something… | 我想和你谈点事情… |
[28:13] | A special job. | 一份特别的工作 |
[28:14] | You know the bodega, the one that you robbed? | 你还记得那家杂货铺吧 你抢劫过的那家 |
[28:18] | You want me to knock it off again? | 你想让我再抢一次 |
[28:19] | There’s not much there. | 里面可没剩下什么好东西了 |
[28:20] | No, it’s this man, the owner, Ernie Paseo. | 不是 是那个店主 厄尼·帕西奥 |
[28:24] | He makes lots of problems for us. | 他给我们惹了很多麻烦 |
[28:26] | He calls the cops, he talks to the neighbors, he meets with them. | 报警的是他 煽动群众 搞聚会的也是他 |
[28:29] | I hear he’s thinking about getting outside security, too. | 我听说他还要从外面弄人来对付我们 |
[28:32] | Sounds like a problem. | 听上去很棘手 |
[28:34] | A problem that I think you can make go away. | 但是相信你能搞定 |
[28:37] | He goes, the whole neighborhood goes with him | 他走了 整个街区的人也会跟着他走的 |
[28:40] | in just a few months. | 只需要不到几个月的时间 |
[28:42] | Kill him? | 杀了他吗 |
[28:44] | Si. Maybe a fire. | 没错 火烧不错 |
[28:47] | Do the whole family, | 干掉他全家 |
[28:49] | because I don’t want to deal with lawyers or inheritance. | 我可没功夫应付律师 遗产之类的琐事 |
[29:05] | She wants to kill me? | 她要杀了我 |
[29:07] | I thought you were gonna make this better. | 我以为你是来让情况好转的 |
[29:09] | I’m working on it, Ernie. | 我在努力 厄尼 |
[29:11] | She can kill my whole family? | 她会杀了我全家吗 |
[29:12] | Well, she’s a shark, Ernie. | 她可不是美人鱼 厄尼 |
[29:13] | She plans on killing me, too, | 她也打算杀了我 |
[29:14] | if that makes you feel any better. | 希望这消息能让你好过点 |
[29:16] | Can we call the police? | 我们不能报警吗 |
[29:17] | No, I’m supposed to be a hit man. | 不能 我要扮演的是杀手 |
[29:20] | It’s not like I can get them on tape, | 我没办法把这些都录下来 |
[29:21] | and the police won’t be able to do anything, | 警察也没办法做任何事 |
[29:22] | and Concha will come after both of us. | 然后孔查就会开始追杀我们两个 |
[29:24] | Just trust me. You just need to get out of town, | 相信我 你只需要暂时离开这里 |
[29:26] | and I’ll let you know when it’s safe to come back. | 安全之后我会通知你回来的 |
[29:28] | 30 years. The store’s never been closed. | 30年来我的店铺从没关过一天 |
[29:31] | Well, then it’s time for a vacation. | 那也该是时候去度个假了 |
[29:33] | Take your family. Go to Disney World. | 带上全家人 去迪斯尼乐园玩一圈 |
[29:35] | Just get out of town. | 只要离开这里就行 |
[29:38] | You can do this, right? | 你能做到的 对吧 |
[29:39] | I’m giving you everything, all my savings. | 我把所有的东西 我所有的积蓄都给你了 |
[29:41] | And I promise you, I’m earning every penny. | 我向你保证 我绝对物有所值 |
[29:45] | I can do this. | 我能做到 |
[29:46] | I just need you to trust me. | 我只需要你的信任 |
[29:54] | Military firebombs | 军用燃烧弹 |
[29:56] | are typically white phosphorus or chlorine trifluoride. | 通常由磷或三氟化氯制成 |
[29:59] | These are remarkably effective, | 这种燃烧弹的效果惊人 |
[30:00] | but they’re also unstable, lethally toxic, | 但同时非常不稳定且有剧毒 |
[30:03] | and hard to find at the grocery store. | 当然 在杂货店是买不到的 |
[30:05] | The main ingredient in a homemade firebomb, | 另外 泡沫聚苯乙烯 |
[30:08] | on the other hand, is styrofoam. | 是自制燃烧弹的主要原料 |
[30:10] | A military demolitions expert | 军方爆破专家 |
[30:12] | could put something together in a few hours. | 能在几小时内自制一枚燃烧弹 |
[30:14] | An I.R.A.-trained guerilla could do it in 20 minutes, | 爱尔兰共和军训练的游击队员只需要20分钟 |
[30:17] | give or take. | 信不信由你 |
[30:51] | All right, Fi. I’m off. | 好了 菲 我要走了 |
[30:53] | I’ll talk to you later. | 我们过会儿再见 |
[30:57] | Be careful out there. | 在外面小心点 |
[31:10] | All right. So, you do this, and you call me after, all right? | 干完活之后再联系我 好吗 |
[31:12] | Yeah, I got it. I got it. | 知道了 |
[31:15] | I put the bomb down, it goes boom… Nice and easy. | 我把炸弹放下 然后就”嘣”一声 干净利落 |
[31:18] | We meet later, I’ll take you to Concha. | 我们一会儿见 然后我带你去找孔查 |
[31:20] | Everything gonna be… | 一切都会很… |
[31:23] | Hell. Bodega’s closed. | 见鬼了 杂货店关门了 |
[31:25] | It’s never closed. Somebody told him. | 从来没关过门的 有人给他报信了 |
[31:27] | Nobody told him. | 没人给他报信 |
[31:29] | Then why isn’t he… | 那为什么他会… |
[31:30] | ‘Cause you’re the target, Diego, not Ernie. | 因为你才是目标 迭戈 不是厄尼 |
[31:32] | I’m sorry I got to do this. I talked to Concha. | 很抱歉我要这么做 我跟孔查谈过了 |
[31:34] | She told me to do it. It’s nobody’s fault. | 她让我这么干的 这不是你的错 |
[31:36] | It’s just times are changing, and you got to go. | 只是时代在变 你得让位了 |
[31:40] | She told you to kill me? | 她让你杀了我 |
[31:41] | She told me I could do it before or after Ernie. | 她让我干掉你同时干掉厄尼 |
[31:44] | I figure it was just easier to do it now. | 我只是觉得现在是个不错的时机 |
[31:45] | I was supposed to kill you. | 她也让我杀了你 |
[31:49] | What?! | 什么 |
[31:51] | I was supposed to kill you. | 她也让我杀了你 |
[31:52] | That’s what she… She told you? | 她这么吩咐你的… 她跟你说的 |
[32:00] | ‘Cause then… And then… | 但那时候… 现在又… |
[32:02] | Me and you. | 我和你 |
[32:04] | Probably she’ll do it later. | 她可能自己解决剩下的那个 |
[32:05] | That’s how she does it, you know? | 她就是这么做事的 你不知道吗 |
[32:07] | She doesn’t care about anybody. | 她谁都不在乎 |
[32:09] | She did my own boss the same way. | 她就是这么解决我老板的 |
[32:11] | Listen to me… She’ll do you,too. | 听我说… 她也会解决掉你的 |
[32:14] | Turn around on your knees. On your knees! | 转过去跪下 跪下 |
[32:17] | Listen to me. Listen to me! Concha’s crazy. | 听我说 孔查就是个疯子 |
[32:20] | Yeah, no arguments here. | 我也这么觉得的 |
[32:21] | She’s… She’s killing people… Our people. | 她… 她不停杀人… 自己人 |
[32:25] | It’s got to stop. | 是时候停下了 |
[32:28] | I should have stopped it a long time ago. | 很早前我就该不干了的 |
[32:32] | We shouldn’t be here doing these things. | 我们不应该在这里做这种事 |
[32:36] | Maybe you’re just a psycho. | 也许你就是个神经病 |
[32:38] | If that’s true, then shoot me. Shoot me. | 如果你真是 开枪吧 开枪 |
[32:41] | But if not, let me finish this. | 如果你不是 让我来结束这一切 |
[32:44] | I will deal with Concha. | 我会处理掉孔查 |
[32:47] | You walk away… I walk away. | 你让一步 我也退一步 |
[32:50] | I walk away! | 我消失 |
[32:52] | Never see each other. The neighborhood is yours. | 然后永远不回来 这地盘就是你的 |
[32:58] | How would you do it? | 你要怎么解决她 |
[33:01] | Being a spy, you have to get comfortable | 做一个间谍 你得习惯 |
[33:03] | with the idea of people doing bad things for good reasons, | 好人做坏事 |
[33:08] | doing good things for bad reasons. | 或者坏人做好事 |
[33:14] | You do the best you can. | 只能尽力而为 |
[34:20] | You can go back to your store. | 你可以回去开店了 |
[34:21] | They’re never gonna come to your neighborhood again. | 他们不会再出现在你的街区上了 |
[34:29] | You can count it… It’s all there. | 你可以点一下… 钱都在那儿了 |
[34:30] | That’s all right. | 不用了 |
[34:33] | Actually, here. | 这个给你 |
[34:35] | That’s most of it back, less some expenses. | 扣除一些必要开销 钱都在这儿了 |
[34:39] | I just needed a wad of cash | 我只是需要一叠钱 |
[34:40] | to run through some bank accounts. | 在几个银行账户中转一转 |
[34:42] | It’s complicated. | 这事很复杂 |
[34:43] | I wasn’t gonna take your life savings. | 但我本来也没打算拿走你的积蓄 |
[34:52] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[34:53] | I’m gonna tell the others so that they know what you did. | 我想告诉其他人 让他们知道你做过的事 |
[34:56] | No, seriously, it ends here. | 不 说真的 这事就在这里结束 |
[34:58] | For everyone’s safety, | 你不能告诉任何人 |
[34:59] | you can never tell anyone, ever, about this. | 这样对大家都好 |
[35:02] | I’m just some crazy guy who robbed your store one day. | 我只是曾经抢过你店铺的一个疯子 |
[35:06] | And we can never meet again, you understand? | 然后我们再也不会见面了 你明白了吗 |
[35:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:19] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[35:42] | The retirement luncheon for Michael Westen. | 为迈克尔·韦斯顿举办的退休午宴 |
[35:45] | I love it. I should have brought you a gold watch. | 我喜欢 应该送你块金表的 |
[35:48] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[35:50] | I have your new life right here. | 你的新生活就始于此了 |
[35:55] | You’ll start on the night shift, | 你一开始得上夜班 |
[35:57] | but if you’re a good boy, you work hard, keep your nose clean, | 但如果你表现良好 努力工作 不惹是生非 |
[36:00] | you will be the day security manager in a couple years, | 过几年你就能当上保安部白班经理了 |
[36:04] | and I think that there’s a dental plan in there, too. | 里面好像还提供牙医保险 |
[36:11] | This… Is awkward. | 这… 太尴尬了 |
[36:15] | I’ve decided not to take the job. | 我已经决定不接受这份工作了 |
[36:19] | Oh, Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[36:22] | I’m down here in a government paycheck. | 政府出钱让我来这儿解决你的问题 |
[36:23] | The good citizens of this country | 我会让你的生活痛苦不堪 |
[36:24] | are gonna continue to pay me to make your life miserable. | 而这个国家的好公民们还会替我付账 |
[36:27] | I’m telling you, take a look at this folder. | 我告诉你 好好看看这份文件 |
[36:29] | It’d be much easier for both of us. | 你和我都会好过些 |
[36:32] | Actually, I have an even bigger folder. | 事实上 我给你准备了一份更厚的文件 |
[36:37] | You like to talk about our close, personal friendship. | 你不是喜欢谈我们亲密的私人交情嘛 |
[36:40] | I took it a step further. | 我让它更进一步 |
[36:41] | I set up an offshore business in both of our names. | 我以我们两个的名义开了一个海外公司 |
[36:44] | I gave you $100,000 in cash over the last week. | 我上周给了你十万现金 |
[36:47] | Actually, it’s just 10 grand deposited over and over, | 但其实只是十万块钱存过来存过去 |
[36:50] | but it sure looks like a whole lot of money. | 但看着可是一大笔钱啊 |
[36:52] | – What are you talking about? – Not done. | -你在说什么 -还没完 |
[36:53] | There are other things that document our friendship. | 还有其他事情记录了我们的友谊 |
[36:56] | Uh, there’s you in my place without a warrant | 这个是你 在没有搜查令的情况下 |
[36:59] | eating my yogurt. | 在我家喝酸奶 |
[37:01] | There you are riding around in a convertible Mustang, | 这是你开着野马敞篷跑车到处转悠 |
[37:04] | which I upgraded you to. | 跑车是我帮你升级的 |
[37:06] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[37:09] | I got to say, it looks pretty convincing to me. | 我得说 这些证据对我来说挺有说服力的 |
[37:17] | That’s a career-ender there, agent Bly. | 这可是你职业生涯的终点 布莱探员 |
[37:20] | All right, I’m listening. | 好吧 你有什么条件 |
[37:23] | I want the dossier on my burn notice. | 我要那份我上黑名单的档案 |
[37:25] | Yeah, confidential, I know, | 我知道 机密文件嘛 |
[37:26] | But since we’re such close, personal friends… | 但谁让我们是有着亲密交情的朋友 |
[37:30] | We can keep this just between us. | 你知我知 天知地知不就行了 |
[37:41] | I’ll wait for your call, buddy. | 等你的好消息 兄弟 |
[37:58] | Hey buddy. | 老兄 |
[38:00] | Listen, I just wanted to let you know | 听着 我只想告诉你 |
[38:01] | that the lady friend got a big, fat apology from your buddy Bly, | 我女朋友刚刚收到你的伙计布莱的真挚歉意 |
[38:05] | so you pulled it off. | 所以 你成功了 |
[38:06] | It worked out okay? | 道歉好用吗 |
[38:07] | Oh, better than okay. | 不只是好用啊 |
[38:08] | I got a toothbrush here now, | 我在她家都有牙刷了 |
[38:10] | and I think I might get that Cadillac, too. | 我觉得我很可能还会收获那辆凯迪拉克 |
[38:12] | Kind of a makeup present. | 算是补偿的礼物吧 |
[38:14] | So there’s no hard feelings? | 所以没有伤感情吗 |
[38:15] | No, no, I think it boosted my cred, actually. | 完全没有 反而加强了我的诚信度 |
[38:18] | I mean, I got the CSS to back off. | 有了中央安全局给我撑腰 |
[38:20] | I got some super spy juice going now. | 现在干起间谍来更得心应手 |
[38:22] | Glad I could help, Sam. | 很高兴我能帮上忙 萨姆 |
[38:24] | Oh, Mike, | 迈克 |
[38:25] | one other thing I wanted to give you a heads-up on. | 有件事我得提前给你个警告 |
[38:28] | I just got off the phone with Fi a few minutes ago. | 我几分钟前刚跟菲打完电话 |
[38:30] | You know, she’s been helping me | 你知道的 她在我女朋友这件事上 |
[38:32] | with this whole girlfriend thing, | 帮了不少忙 |
[38:33] | And I just wanted to tell you man-to-man, | 我得坦率地跟你讲 |
[38:36] | you better get ready for the big talk. | 你得做好进行一番长谈的准备 |
[38:38] | She is coming over there. I mean she should be there any… | 她在去你家的路上 我是说她随时可能会 |
[38:41] | Got to go. | 挂了 |
[38:46] | So, Bly is gone. | 那么 布莱滚蛋了 |
[38:49] | As promised, we talk about us, or I kick your ass. | 你保证过的 我们谈谈 不然我就胖揍你一顿 |
[38:55] | Fi, I don’t know what to tell you. | 菲 我不知道该跟你说什么 |
[38:59] | You promised, Michael. | 你承诺过的 迈克尔 |
[39:00] | Yeah, I promised to talk about it. | 是 我保证跟你谈一谈 |
[39:02] | I didn’t promise I’d know what to say. | 但我没办法保证我知道该说什么 |
[39:03] | I just want to know where I stand. | 我只是想知道我对你来说到底算什么 |
[39:06] | I’ve been here a while. It’s been fun. | 我已经在这里待了一段时间 这里很有意思 |
[39:09] | Is this going anywhere? | 但这样会有结果吗 |
[39:11] | Fi, do you remember when we were together? | 菲 你还记得我们在一起的时候吗 |
[39:13] | We were profoundly unhappy. | 我们非常的不快乐 |
[39:14] | I still have scars to prove it. | 有疤为证 |
[39:16] | You remember Dublin, Germany? | 你还记得都柏林 德国吗 |
[39:19] | Yes. | 记得 |
[39:19] | I just can’t do that again. | 我只是没办法再来一次 |
[39:26] | So you want to be with someone else? | 所以你要跟别的女人在一起 |
[39:28] | No. | 不是 |
[39:30] | Fi… | 菲… |
[39:36] | As unhappy as we were, | 尽管我们那时那么不快乐 |
[39:39] | I don’t think there’s anyone I could be with | 但我没办法想象跟别人在一起 |
[39:42] | that would make me happier than you. | 会比你更能让我快乐 |
[39:46] | And I don’t know if that’s good enough… | 我不知道这样说够不够… |
[39:49] | No, it’s not. | 不 当然不够 |
[39:56] | Oh, sorry! Sorry! | 对不起 对不起 |
[39:58] | Fi, Fi, I didn’t mean that. | 菲 菲 我不是故意的 |
[40:02] | Fi. | 菲 |
[40:04] | Fi. | 菲 |
[40:14] | Fi, hold on. Hold on. | 菲 等等 等等 |
[40:16] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[40:25] | You’re gonna get yourself hurt. | 你会弄伤自己的 |
[40:29] | Stop it. | 停下 |
[40:30] | I’m warning you, Fiona. | 我警告你 菲欧娜 |
[40:38] | No. | 不 |
[41:19] | In any kind of covert intelligence operation, | 在所有秘密行动中 |
[41:22] | it’s important to be careful what you wish for. | 小心对待你期许的东西非常重要 |
[41:32] | The information that you fight so hard to get | 你艰苦奋斗得来的情报 |
[41:35] | may be everything you wished for, | 可能是你一直期待的东西 |
[41:39] | or it may just make your life more complicated. | 也可能只会让你的生活更复杂 |
[41:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:58] | Have fun with it. | 好好享受 |
[42:05] | “Classified” | “机密” |