时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:03] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing… | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:18] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:24] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …an old friend who’s informing on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:29] | You know spies — A bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:32] | …family, too… | 还有家人 |
[00:33] | Hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:34] | …If you’re desperate… | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:35] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:36] | Bottom line… until You figure out who burned you, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:40] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:46] | For most people, a night out at the Miami clubs | 对大多数人而言 在迈阿密夜店的一夜 |
[00:48] | is a chance to see and be seen. | 就是引人注意和被别人吸引的一夜 |
[00:52] | When you’re under government surveillance, | 但如果你被政府监视着的话 |
[00:53] | it’s a different story. | 那就另当别论了 |
[00:55] | You still want to know who’s watching you, | 你仍然会想知道是谁在注视着你 |
[00:57] | but the reasons are a little different. | 但理由会有些不同 |
[00:58] | Looks like you’ve had visitors. | 看起来你有访客到了 |
[01:00] | Took them long enough. | 他们可真是费了一番功夫 |
[01:02] | Sprinkle a mixture of flour and dayglow powder on your floor | 离开之前 在地板上撒上 |
[01:05] | before you go out, | 面粉和荧光粉的混合物 |
[01:06] | and you’ll know whether you’ve had any visitors | 你就会知道是否有人来过 |
[01:08] | and what they were after. | 以及他们找的是什么 |
[01:09] | A three-man team? | 一个三人小队 |
[01:10] | Sounds about right… Two sneakers and a loafer. | 似乎是的 两个穿运动鞋的和一个穿拖鞋的 |
[01:13] | They’re not terribly careful, your surveillance. | 你的监视者们不是很小心啊 |
[01:15] | You don’t always have to get that clever, though. | 但你不用总是这么聪明 |
[01:17] | Sometimes they want you to know what they’re up to. | 有时候 他们想让你知道他们要做什么 |
[01:20] | They weren’t hiding. | 他们没有藏起来 |
[01:22] | I miss your FBI detail. | 我有点想念你的联邦调查局小分队了 |
[01:23] | They were really kind of sweet. | 他们还算可爱 |
[01:25] | The feds were errand boys. | 政府官员不过是跑腿小弟 |
[01:26] | But these guys, on the other hand, | 但这些人 |
[01:28] | might actually know something useful. | 可能真的知道点有用的信息 |
[01:30] | Honestly, I don’t know why they bother. | 说真的 我不明白他们为什么这么麻烦 |
[01:32] | They should just put a bullet in your head and be done with it. | 一枪打爆你的头不就完了吗 |
[01:34] | Apparently, I’m more valuable alive than dead. | 很显然 我活着比死了更有价值 |
[01:36] | But I’m sure they’ll take it under advisement. | 但我相信他们会考虑你说的的 |
[01:39] | You think they’re listening? | 你觉得他们在监听吗 |
[01:46] | Yeah, mom. | 妈妈 |
[01:46] | Michael, there are men here outside the house with guns! | 迈克尔 有人持枪站在屋外面 |
[01:50] | What? What men? | 什么 什么人 |
[01:51] | I don’t know. They’ve been watching. | 我不知道 他们一直在监视着 |
[01:53] | – They’re coming inside. – Call the cops. Call them right now. | -他们进来了 -报警 现在就报警 |
[02:05] | Take the van and cover the street. | 搞定那辆小货车 监视好整条街 |
[02:06] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[02:24] | Stop right there. | 别过来 |
[02:24] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[02:36] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[02:38] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[02:40] | 14 minutes? Aw, I figured you for 12. | 14分钟 我以为你只用12分钟呢 |
[02:44] | It’s probably those causeways, though. | 虽然可能是因为那些堤道 |
[02:46] | You’ll have to forgive my sketchy Miami geography. | 你得原谅我对迈阿密的路线不是很熟悉 |
[02:49] | I’m new in town. | 我是新来的 |
[02:50] | We nearly got lost coming from your place. | 我们从你家出来就差点迷了路 |
[02:52] | Mom, you okay? | 妈妈 你还好吗 |
[02:53] | They cut the phone lines. I couldn’t call the police. | 他们剪断了电话线 我没法报警 |
[02:56] | They broke in… | 他们闯进来 |
[02:57] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[02:59] | You want to tell me who you are? | 要告诉我你是谁吗 |
[03:01] | I’m the new man in your life. | 我是你生活的新成员 |
[03:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[03:08] | You pissed off a lot of people, | 你惹怒了不少人 |
[03:09] | getting your hands on the homeland-security directive authorizing | 还想调查给你发黑名单的 |
[03:12] | your burn notice. | 国家安全部指挥员 |
[03:13] | You’re a private citizen now. | 你现在是个普通人了 |
[03:14] | You’re not supposed to touch that kind of thing. | 你不该碰那种东西了 |
[03:16] | I asked nicely. | 我可是很客气的 |
[03:17] | You wanted attention from someone | 你想吸引食物链 |
[03:19] | a little higher up on the food chain. | 上层人员的注意 |
[03:21] | That’s about right. | 你说得对 |
[03:21] | It’s your lucky day. Here I am. | 那今天可真是你的幸运日了 我来了 |
[03:24] | And here I will stay… | 我会一直待到 |
[03:28] | until you back off. | 你放弃为止 |
[03:30] | Michael, why are they doing this? | 迈克尔 他们为什么要这样做 |
[03:31] | Are you in some kind of trouble? | 你是不是惹麻烦了 |
[03:33] | Not now. Not now, mom. | 不是现在 不是现在 妈妈 |
[03:34] | Your problem is with me, not with her. | 你是来找我的 不是找她 |
[03:36] | You have no business coming here. | 你无权跑到这里来 |
[03:38] | Oh, no, but we do. | 不 我们确实有权 |
[03:39] | See, you’re a major security risk. | 你是个危险分子 |
[03:40] | You just assaulted two federal agents. | 你刚袭击了两位联邦探员 |
[03:43] | Go ahead. Arrest me. | 来呀 逮捕我呀 |
[03:44] | I’d like to take a look at the indictment. | 我倒想看看控告书 |
[03:49] | – Wouldn’t you, now? – Yeah. | -你就这幅德行 -没错 |
[03:52] | Listen, you be a good boy, and I’ll get out of your hair. | 你乖乖的 我就不会来找你麻烦 |
[03:57] | Until then, I’ll need to keep looking. | 否则 我就会一直监视你 |
[04:00] | God! | 天呐 |
[04:05] | Sorry. You can’t be too careful. | 抱歉 小心驶得万年船 |
[04:07] | There are two kinds of government surveillance… | 政府监控有两种形式 |
[04:09] | The kind that’s there to look for something, | 一种来翻箱倒柜找东西 |
[04:11] | and the kind that’s just there to make your life difficult. | 还有一种就是为了给你的生活找点麻烦 |
[04:31] | Mike, you get problems Like that, call me. | 麦克 你遇到这种问题就该给我打电话 |
[04:34] | I still got pull in that department. | 在那个部门里这点能耐我还是有的 |
[04:35] | Maybe I can get them to go home. | 也许我能让他们回去 |
[04:36] | I don’t want them to go home. I need this guy in town. | 我不想要他们走 我需要这个人待在镇上 |
[04:39] | I need to know who he is and what he knows. | 我得知道他是谁 他知道些什么 |
[04:40] | I can help you with that, then. | 那我能在这方面帮你一把 |
[04:42] | I tried. I got your voice mail. | 我试过了 我收到你的语音邮件了 |
[04:44] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[04:46] | It’s the new lady friend. | 都是因为我的新女朋友 |
[04:48] | She puts a lot of demands on my time, if you know what I mean. | 她占了我大把的时间 你知道我的意思吧 |
[04:50] | I don’t, and I don’t want to know. | 我不知道 我也不想知道 |
[04:52] | Well, at least I’m off your couch. | 至少我不用睡你家沙发了 |
[04:54] | So, who do you think was at your mom’s? | 那你觉得在你妈妈家的那个人是谁 |
[04:55] | They sound like charmers. | 听起来很厉害的样子 |
[04:56] | You tell me. | 你告诉我啊 |
[04:57] | What are your FBI friends telling you? | 你联邦调查局的朋友告诉了你什么 |
[04:59] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[05:00] | They’d be pissed if they found out | 他们如果发现有人在他们头上撒野 |
[05:01] | somebody pulled rank on them. | 会气疯的 |
[05:03] | These intelligence outfits… | 这些情报用具 |
[05:04] | They’re springing up faster than frickin’ Starbucks these days. | 最近它们增长得比星巴克还快 |
[05:09] | Let me know if you hear anything. | 如果你知道了什么 告诉我 |
[05:10] | Mmm, where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[05:11] | I got to scrounge up a job. | 我得去找工作 |
[05:14] | My mom’s house needs remodeling. | 我妈妈的房子需要重建 |
[05:16] | I might have to call Lucy. | 我可能得给露西打电话 |
[05:17] | What about my S.E.A.L. buddy? | 我海空陆渗透侦察组的伙计呢 |
[05:18] | That thing I was telling you about? | 就是我跟你说过的那事 |
[05:20] | Is that a job or a favor? | 这是给我份工作还是找我帮忙 |
[05:21] | No, it’s a job. It’s real money. | 当然是工作了 有现款拿的 |
[05:23] | He’s a great guy, Mike. He saved my ass several times. | 他是个好人 迈克 他救了我好几次 |
[05:26] | He’s a boat-repo guy. | 他是做船只回收的 |
[05:28] | It’s a tough job. He just needs some muscle. | 工作很辛苦 他只需要肌肉男 |
[05:30] | Muscle? Great. | 肌肉 太棒了 |
[05:33] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[05:33] | – There you go, Sammy. – Thank you, doll. | -给你 萨米 -谢谢你 美妞儿 |
[05:35] | Plant one right there. | 这边亲一个 |
[05:39] | You sure I can’t get you anything? | 你确定什么都不要吗 |
[05:41] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[05:42] | I have out-of-town guests I need to attend to. | 我得去招待一些外地来的客人 |
[05:45] | You have fun. | 玩的开心 |
[05:45] | Mike, call me, now. | 迈克 记得给我打电话 |
[05:54] | You can tie up a lot of resources | 让被监听的电话线路保持畅通 |
[05:56] | by keeping a bugged phone line open. | 你就能占用很多人力资源 |
[05:58] | As long as it’s open, | 只要电话线保持通畅 |
[05:59] | they’re supposed to keep listening. | 他们就得不停的收听 |
[06:08] | You have reached the consulate of the Commonwealth of Belize. | 这里是伯利兹联邦理事馆 |
[06:11] | Leave your message after the tone. | 请在哔声后留言 |
[06:14] | D-d-7-2-4-7-8 D-d-7-2-4-7-8. | |
[06:18] | Say a few cryptic things now and then | 时不时的说一些语义模糊的话 |
[06:20] | and they’ll be stuck in their little van, | 他们就会一直困在他们的小货车中 |
[06:22] | trying to figure out what the hell you’re doing. | 试图弄懂你到底在干什么 |
[06:24] | 5 pm, March 15th, 20%. | 5月15日下午5点 20% |
[06:28] | They can’t go home, can’t grab a bite to eat, | 他们不能回家 不能吃东西 |
[06:30] | can’t take a leak. | 连尿尿都不行 |
[06:31] | Only you will have it, and a limited number of viewers | 只有你能拥有 还有一小部分 |
[06:34] | who are also gonna be lucky enough to buy… | 幸运的观众也能购买 |
[06:37] | And the longer they’re stuck in a van with a set of headphones, | 他们戴着耳机在小货车里待得越久 |
[06:39] | the more you can find out about them. | 你就越了解他们 |
[06:41] | Just look at that round cut… Brilliant. | 看看那个圆形切口 太漂亮了 |
[06:51] | Appreciate you coming, Mike. | 谢谢你过来 迈克 |
[06:52] | Sam’s told me a good deal about you. | 萨姆经常提起你 |
[06:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:56] | Come on, Mike, don’t be like that. | 得了吧 迈克 别这样 |
[06:57] | Virgil is one of us. | 维吉尔是我们的人 |
[06:58] | S.E.A.L. Teams, Panama, Iraq, China. | 海空陆渗透侦察组 巴拿马和伊朗和中国 |
[07:01] | Last time I checked, I had top-secret clearance. | 上次我查的时候 我有顶级机密授权 |
[07:05] | But I haven’t checked in a while. | 但我有段时间没查看了 |
[07:06] | Sam tells me you’re some kind of spy… | 萨姆说你是间谍 |
[07:09] | 维吉尔 潜在客户 | |
[07:11] | …or used to be. | 或者说曾是个间谍 |
[07:13] | Y’all want a beer? | 你们要啤酒吗 |
[07:14] | Yeah, I’ll take one. | 给我来一瓶 |
[07:15] | I knew you’d want one, Sam. What about you, Mike? | 我知道你要 萨姆 你呢 迈克 |
[07:17] | It might be hot in that jacket. | 穿这件夹克肯定很热吧 |
[07:19] | No, I’m good. What’s the job? | 不 我很好 要做什么 |
[07:21] | Pain in my ass. | 一件让我着急上火的事 |
[07:23] | I was supposed to repo a Donzi27 ZR | 我要给一个帮过我几次的家伙 |
[07:26] | for a guy who’s done me a few favors. | 回收一艘唐奇27 ZR |
[07:29] | But I went to pick the thing up, | 但我去收那艘船的时候 |
[07:31] | and a couple of Jamaicans tuned me up but good. | 一群牙买加人狠狠揍了我一顿 |
[07:35] | Damn embarrassing. | 真丢人 |
[07:35] | Oh, come on, they had 30 years on you | 得了吧 他们比你年轻30岁 |
[07:37] | and a baseball bat. | 还有跟棒球棍 |
[07:39] | Well, I am on blood thinners. | 我在用血液稀释剂 |
[07:41] | Goddamn pills make me light-headed. | 这些见鬼的药片让我头晕脑胀 |
[07:43] | Oh, hell, that’s no excuse. Anyway, now I’m in a bind. | 见鬼 这不是理由 反正我现在有麻烦了 |
[07:46] | Word gets out I can’t hack it… I’m done. | 说出去的话 泼出去的水 我完了 |
[07:49] | I’m not one to ask for help, but there it is. | 我不是个喜欢找人帮忙的人 但没办法 |
[07:52] | That’s a fast boat. | 那是艘快艇 |
[07:53] | Smuggling? | 走私的 |
[07:54] | It’s a high-performance speedboat in a crappy, | 一艘停在一个破烂的小艇停靠区里的 |
[07:56] | little hellhole of a marina. | 高性能快艇 |
[07:57] | What the hell else is it gonna be? | 还能干啥 |
[07:59] | Maybe Cuban cigars, maybe grass… | 可能是古巴雪茄 可能是大麻 |
[08:01] | Problem is, these guys have guns, | 问题是 这些人有枪 |
[08:03] | and they like to wave them around. | 而且他们喜欢拿着枪招摇过市 |
[08:05] | Listen, just pick the thing up, | 只要拿了东西 |
[08:07] | point “A” to point “B”! | 从一个地方到另一个地方 |
[08:08] | Oh, is that all? Point “A” To point “B”? | 这样就完了吗 从一个地方到另一个地方 |
[08:11] | Well, when you put it that way… | 如果你这样说的话 |
[08:12] | All right, look, I’d go down there with you guys, | 听我说 我也想和你们一起去 |
[08:14] | but these guys know me. | 但这些人认识我 |
[08:17] | 2 grand each, cash on delivery. | 每人两千 货到付款 |
[08:20] | My buddy Mason is gonna be waiting for it | 我朋友梅森会在 |
[08:23] | at a repair warehouse up on 23rd. | 23号街的返修仓库等着你 |
[08:27] | Mike, we get Fi involved, we got a three-man team. | 迈克 算上菲 我们有个三人小队 |
[08:30] | Do it just like that personnel carrier in Bulgaria. | 就像在保加利亚运送人员那次那样做 |
[08:33] | I mean, look, I got to get my new lady friend something nice, | 我得给我新女朋友买点好东西 |
[08:36] | and you sure as hell need the cash. | 你肯定也需要这笔现金 |
[08:37] | Free gator steaks in it for you… | 鳄鱼肉已经给你们准备好了 |
[08:39] | Best in the everglades. | 这可是沼泽地里最好的 |
[08:43] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[08:50] | You’re towing my car. | 你在拖我的车 |
[08:52] | Hey! Yeah. There might be evidence in here. | 是啊 这里面可能会有证据 |
[08:55] | Evidence? | 证据 |
[08:56] | There’s a busted 8-track and one of my mom’s lamps | 里面有一个坏了的八音轨播放器 |
[08:58] | I’m trying to piece back together. | 和我妈妈的一盏碎掉的台灯 我试图修好它 |
[09:00] | Well, I guess we’ll find out, won’t we? | 我想我们会找到的 不是吗 |
[09:02] | Oh, by the way, we noticed suspicious activity on your phone line, | 对了 我们发现你的电话线有可疑行为 |
[09:05] | so we took care of it for you. | 所以我们给你接管它了 |
[09:06] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:07] | Alas, you won’t have phone service for a while. | 对了 你可能这段时间不能用电话了 |
[09:10] | Hey, you want a stick of gum? | 你想来片口香糖吗 |
[09:12] | Yeah, thanks. I didn’t catch your name. | 谢了 我没听清你的名字 |
[09:15] | No, you didn’t. | 是啊 你没有 |
[09:26] | Yeah, Sam, about that job… I’m in. | 萨姆 那份活 算我一个 |
[09:29] | Oh, oh, and tell Virgil I need to borrow his truck. | 对了 告诉维吉尔 我得借他卡车一用 |
[10:02] | 安德烈 船主 | |
[10:08] | Mmm, he’s cute. | 他真可爱 |
[10:10] | We’re gonna take his boat. | 我们要夺走他的船 |
[10:11] | I doubt he’s gonna give you his phone number. | 你说他会不会给你他的电话号码呢 |
[10:14] | Who knows? I’ve had stranger dates. | 谁知道呢 我又不是没和陌生人约会过 |
[10:17] | So, what’s Your cover I.D., Mikey? | 你的伪装身份是什么 迈迈 |
[10:20] | I think I’m gonna go with… | 我想我应该会用 |
[10:22] | devoted employee. | 勤劳的雇员 |
[10:23] | How’s… Homer? | 你觉得 霍默怎么样 |
[10:26] | Homer. I like it. | 霍默 我喜欢 |
[10:27] | As a rule, spies don’t like dealing with cops. | 按照常规 间谍不喜欢和警察打交道 |
[10:30] | Covert ops are illegal by definition. | 秘密行动一听就知道不合法 |
[10:33] | If they were legal, they wouldn’t need to be covert. | 如果合法 就不用秘密行动了 |
[10:36] | Want me to set up that one, Mike? | 你想让我拿那一艘开刀吗 迈克 |
[10:37] | The sailboat? | 那艘帆船 |
[10:38] | Yeah, that’s good. | 不错 |
[10:43] | Still, the police can be useful | 但是 警察也能派上点用场 |
[10:45] | if you need a little insurance against people shooting. | 可以保证别人不会随便对你开枪 |
[10:50] | Yeah, hi. | 你好 |
[10:50] | Um, boy, I don’t know if this is the sort of thing | 伙计 我不知道遇到这种事情 |
[10:53] | I should be calling the police about, but… | 我该不该报警 但是 |
[10:56] | Oh, I’m at the marina down on Waverly Street. | 我在韦弗利大街的小艇停靠区 |
[11:00] | Yeah, I saw some men | 是 我看见一些人把一些装着 |
[11:01] | loading bags full of white powder into a sailboat. | 白色粉末的袋子装到了帆船上 |
[11:06] | Kind of creeped me out, you know? | 有点吓到我了 你知道吧 |
[11:21] | Hey, there! | 你好呀 |
[11:24] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[11:24] | Yes, sir. I’m here for that boat. | 是的先生 我是为了那艘船来的 |
[11:27] | Oh, you’re with the repo man, huh? | 你是替那个回收船只的人来的 对吧 |
[11:28] | My boss, hell of a guy. | 我老板 他是个好人 |
[11:30] | He’s like a father to me. You beat him up pretty good. | 他对我像父亲一样 你打他打得真狠 |
[11:32] | Yeah, that was unfortunate. | 是啊 真不幸 |
[11:33] | I tried to explain the situation to him, you know? | 我想要给他解释的 |
[11:36] | But he forced me to clarify my position. | 但他逼得我不得不动手 |
[11:39] | This is my property. | 这是我的所有物 |
[11:40] | We’ve got paperwork that says otherwise. | 但这份文书上不是这样说的 |
[11:43] | Hmm, well, that paperwork is misinformed. | 那份文书肯定弄错了 |
[11:48] | Hmm. Why don’t we ask the police to sort this out? | 不如我们让警察来解决吧 |
[11:51] | I mean, they’re right over there. | 他们就在那边 |
[11:52] | I could holler over to them right now | 我能现在就把他们嚷嚷过来 |
[11:54] | and ask them to come sort this out. | 解决这事 |
[11:57] | That’s a nice piece. You gonna shoot me with it? | 枪不错 你要用它杀了我吗 |
[11:59] | Probably gonna have to shoot her, too. | 那你可能得把她也杀了 |
[12:00] | It might be tough to explain to the cops. | 不然很难跟警察说清楚呢 |
[12:02] | Or I could just start screaming. | 我也可以现在就开始尖叫 |
[12:04] | The way I see it, if this is your boat, | 按我看 如果这是你的船 |
[12:06] | these guns are registered, and you’re 100% squeaky clean… | 这些枪是登记过的 你完全是清白的 |
[12:11] | You have nothing to worry about. | 那你没什么好担心的 |
[12:12] | But if not… | 但如果不是 |
[12:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:20] | You’re making a serious mistake, man. | 你犯了个大错 兄弟 |
[12:22] | You do this… | 你这样做了 |
[12:25] | There’s no turning back, you know? | 就不能回头了 你知道吗 |
[12:26] | I can’t leave without the boat. | 我不能空手离开这里 |
[12:27] | So, if you’re gonna shoot us, get it done. | 所以 如果你要杀了我们 赶快 |
[12:30] | Otherwise, we got places to be. | 否则 我们还有地方要去 |
[12:32] | You know, we’ll deal with this another time, | 等下次没有这么多不相干的人的时候 |
[12:34] | when I got a little bit more privacy. | 我们再来处理这件事 |
[12:35] | Ooh, leather seats. | 还是真皮座椅呢 |
[12:37] | I can see why you’re so attached to it. | 我知道你为什么真么喜欢它了 |
[12:39] | Pretty lady, don’t get too comfortable. | 美女 别太悠闲了 |
[12:41] | I’ll see you soon, huh? | 我们马上会再见的 |
[12:43] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[13:12] | Easy now. | 放轻松 |
[13:18] | What you looking for back there? | 你在后面找什么 |
[13:19] | He was confident he was getting his boat back. | 他很自信一定能找回这艘船 |
[13:21] | I want to make sure there’s no surprises. | 我想确认一下不会出什么意外 |
[13:23] | Well, people get attached to their vehicles. | 人们会对他们的交通工具产生感情 |
[13:25] | I had a Cadillac Eldorado once. | 我曾经有过一辆凯迪拉克埃尔多拉多 |
[13:28] | That thing was part of the family. | 它已经成为了我家庭的一份子 |
[13:29] | GPS tracker. | 全球定位系统追踪器 |
[13:30] | That’s how our Jamaican friend was gonna find us. | 这就是牙买加朋友们要找到我们的方法 |
[13:32] | Son of a bitch. | 真是个混蛋 |
[13:35] | Sam, how well do you know Virgil? | 萨姆 你有多了解维吉尔 |
[13:39] | You trust him? | 你相信他吗 |
[13:41] | He’s like a brother, Mike. | 他是我好兄弟 迈克 |
[13:42] | I mean, the guy saved my life. | 他救过我的命 |
[14:01] | When you’re going into a meeting cold | 如果你要和 |
[14:03] | with people you know nothing about, | 你一无所知的陌生人会面 |
[14:04] | you have to be extra careful. | 你得格外小心 |
[14:07] | Pay attention to every detail. | 留意每个小细节 |
[14:09] | Map out an escape route or two just in case. | 安排好一两条逃跑路线以防万一 |
[14:13] | And never, ever show up as yourself. | 绝对 绝对不要以真面目示人 |
[14:18] | You Mason? | 你是梅森吗 |
[14:20] | 梅森 维吉尔的客户 | |
[14:23] | Yeah. Who the hell are you? | 是的 你是谁 |
[14:25] | You waiting on a boat delivery? | 你是在等一艘船吗 |
[14:28] | Yeah, where’s Virgil? | 是啊 维吉尔在哪儿 |
[14:29] | Oh, he can’t make it. He sent me instead. | 他来不了了 他派我来替他 |
[14:32] | I’m one of Virgil’s drivers. My name’s Homer. | 我是维吉尔的司机 我叫霍默 |
[14:34] | Hold on, Homer. Not coming? | 等等 霍默 他不来了 |
[14:36] | What do you mean not coming? He’s supposed to be here. | 不来了是什么意思 他应该到场的 |
[14:37] | You know how he is. | 你也知道他的 |
[14:38] | Well, I got your boat outside with my team. | 你的船就在外面 和我的团队在一起 |
[14:41] | Team? | 团队 |
[14:42] | You got other guys outside? | 外面还有别的人 |
[14:44] | Another thing you look for | 你还需要留意的就是 |
[14:45] | is people who seem overly upset that things have changed, | 那些因为事情有变动了而格外焦躁的人 |
[14:48] | details that shouldn’t matter so much. | 而这些变动的细节本应没什么大不了 |
[14:49] | Damn! Wow! That is a twin supercharged Sterling. | 天呐 这是斯特林牌双增压发动机 |
[14:53] | I got a 400 horsepower back at home. | 我家里有一个400马力的 |
[14:56] | I work on it a little bit. | 我对这还比较了解 |
[14:58] | Some tip-offs aren’t so subtle, | 有一些线索并不那么难找 |
[15:00] | like a detonator sitting on enough chloride | 比如说能把整个社区炸成灰的 |
[15:00] | C4炸药 危险 | |
[15:03] | to incinerate a city block. | 放在氯化物上的炸药 |
[15:04] | Why don’t we move this along? What do you say? | 为什么我们不把船搬进来呢 你觉得呢 |
[15:06] | All right, let me go get your boat. | 好啊 我去帮你们把船牵来 |
[15:08] | – Well, we’re all gonna go get the boat. – Wow, cowboy. | -我们一起去 -当心点 |
[15:09] | No need to get gun happy. | 没必要动枪啊 |
[15:12] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[15:17] | Put it out! | 快灭火 |
[15:42] | It’s clear. | 没人 |
[15:43] | I don’t think they followed you. | 我不觉得他们有跟着你 |
[15:44] | So Virgil, it got pretty hairy back there. | 维吉尔 回到那儿去可真够惊险的 |
[15:46] | How well do you know these clients of yours? | 你有多了解你这些客户 |
[15:48] | You mean Mason? | 你是说梅森吗 |
[15:49] | Like I said, he did me a few favors. | 我说过 他帮过我几次忙 |
[15:51] | He had all the paperwork. | 他文书齐全 |
[15:52] | It seemed like a simple delivery. | 看起来只是次简单的运送而已 |
[15:54] | Mason and his friends are cops, dirty cops. | 梅森和他的朋友是警察 坏警察 |
[15:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:58] | Oh, I wouldn’t lie to me again, Virgil. | 别再骗我了 维吉尔 |
[16:01] | They had department-issue Glocks on hip holsters, | 他们屁股上挂的是格洛克产的政府专用枪 |
[16:03] | a late-model Crown Vic in the parking lot. | 停车场里停着最新款的福特皇冠维多利亚 |
[16:05] | In fact, I think they knew you. | 事实上 我觉得他们认识你 |
[16:07] | You know what it sounded like to me?! | 你知道这在我看来像什么吗 |
[16:08] | They do know me! | 他们确实认识我 |
[16:11] | For some boat repos that went bad. | 因为一些坏掉的回收船只 |
[16:14] | They came to me! I got a daughter in Tampa! | 他们找上了我 我有个女儿在坦帕 |
[16:17] | They took pictures! | 他们拍了照 |
[16:18] | They said they’d hurt her if I didn’t help! | 他们说我不帮忙的话就要伤害她 |
[16:20] | Why do they want that boat so bad? | 他们为什么这么想要这艘船 |
[16:21] | How the hell do I know? It’s a Donzi27 ZR. | 我怎么知道 这是唐奇27 ZR |
[16:24] | Must be worth a couple hundred grand. | 肯定值几十万大洋 |
[16:26] | They were ready to incinerate it and you. | 他们准备把它和你烧成灰 |
[16:28] | I mean, it’s a nice boat, but it’s not worth | 这艘船确实不错 但还不至于 |
[16:30] | killing the four of us and blowing up a boatyard. | 把我们四个都杀了然后炸掉一个船坞 |
[16:32] | Sam, you know I wouldn’t do this to you. | 萨姆 你知道我不会这样对你的 |
[16:36] | I may be a son of a bitch for dragging you into this, | 也许我把你们牵扯进来是混蛋了点 |
[16:38] | but if I had Any other choice… Come on! | 但如果我有别的选择的话 别这样 |
[16:40] | Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[16:45] | Hey, Mike. | 迈克 |
[16:51] | You know how I told you Virgil saved my life and all that? | 我和你说过维吉尔救过我的命那些事 |
[16:56] | The truth is it’s… It’s more complicated. | 事实上 事情比这还复杂 |
[16:59] | Back in ’84, I was in East Germany. | 84年 我在东德 |
[17:03] | I made some mistakes, Mike… | 我犯了些错 迈克 |
[17:06] | Did some stuff I shouldn’t have. | 做了一些不该做的事 |
[17:08] | Virgil gave me a second chance | 维吉尔给了我第二次机会 |
[17:09] | when I sure as hell didn’t deserve it. | 而我那时一点也不值得他给我那个机会 |
[17:12] | I owe him, Mike. | 我欠他的 迈克 |
[17:13] | – Sam… – It’s his daughter. | -萨姆 -那是他女儿 |
[17:15] | Look, if you’re not in on this, I got to handle it myself. | 如果你不参加的话 我自己去解决 |
[17:18] | You can’t handle this by yourself, Sam. | 你一个人做不来 萨姆 |
[17:20] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[17:28] | We need a place to stash him. | 我们得找个地方把他藏起来 |
[17:31] | And my third tour, I was laid up for six months | 我第三次服役的时候 因为脚伤感染 |
[17:33] | with infected feet and some kind of agent orange disease. | 和枯叶剂中毒 我有六个月都卧床不起 |
[17:38] | Oh, that’s horrible. | 真可怕 |
[17:40] | Hurt all over, kind of achy. | 全身是伤 很疼 |
[17:43] | They thought I was after disability. | 他们觉得我会残疾 |
[17:46] | I know that one, when they don’t believe you. | 我明白 他们就是不相信你 |
[17:48] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[17:49] | So, when I got back, I got into boat repo. | 所以我回来之后 就干起了船只回收 |
[17:53] | And that was fine for a while. | 一开始是很不错 |
[17:55] | Till, of course, my wife passed away. | 直到我妻子去世 |
[17:56] | And then things went downhill. | 然后一切都开始走下坡路了 |
[17:58] | I think we can skip the life story. | 我觉得我们可以略过这些自传故事 |
[17:59] | Virgil’s only going to be here a night, maybe two. | 维吉尔只会在这儿待上一两天 |
[18:04] | Where’s the hatchet, mom? | 那把小斧子在哪儿 妈妈 |
[18:06] | Try the utility drawer. | 可能在那个多功能抽屉里 |
[18:07] | I don’t want to be an imposition. | 我不想成为你们的负担 |
[18:09] | I can sleep out in the back if you need. | 如果需要的话 我可以睡在屋外面 |
[18:10] | Oh, no, I don’t mind, really. | 不不 不用这样 真的 |
[18:12] | I’d never see Michael at all | 如果迈克尔不带朋友回来的话 |
[18:13] | if he didn’t bring his friends over. | 我根本就见不到他 |
[18:15] | I know what that’s like. | 我明白这种感觉 |
[18:17] | I don’t get to see my daughter Trudy very much, either. | 我也不常见到我女儿特鲁迪 |
[18:20] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:21] | If was worse after he went overseas, | 在迈克尔老爸98年去世 和他出国之后 |
[18:23] | and Michael’s father died in ’98. | 我们见面的机会更少了 |
[18:25] | How did you lose your wife? | 你妻子是怎么过世的 |
[18:27] | Cancer. She was a nurse at the V.A. | 因为癌症 她在退役军人管理局做护士 |
[18:29] | Of course, that’s how we met. | 当然 我们就是那样相遇的 |
[18:38] | Find anything? | 有什么收获吗 |
[18:39] | No. Tore the seats out. | 没 把座椅都拆下来了 |
[18:41] | I’m working on the carpeting. Nothing yet. | 我现在准备搜一下地毯 现在还没找到 |
[18:43] | Check under the subfloor. | 在底层地板下找找 |
[18:44] | Mike, I got a hatchet and a vise grip. | 迈克 我只有一把斧头和一个扳手 |
[18:49] | Okay. I’ll work something out. | 行 我会找到点什么的 |
[18:50] | Call me if you find anything. | 有发现的话叫我 |
[18:51] | My surveillance has had a good 14 hours | 我的监视者可能会在这整整14小时内 |
[18:53] | to get into my place again. | 再闯进我家 |
[18:55] | I got to get back there. | 我得回去了 |
[18:56] | Say “hi” for me! | 替我给他们问好 |
[18:58] | You can turn an old TV into an oscilloscope | 你可以用价值150美元的硬件 |
[19:01] | with about $150 worth of hardware. | 将一台旧电视改装成一个示波器 |
[19:03] | It’ll electrocute you if you’re not careful, | 如果你不小心的话就会被电到 |
[19:05] | but it makes a decent bug detector. | 但这却是很好的监听器探测器 |
[19:07] | If you don’t want to tip off anyone who might be listening, | 如果你不想让任何可能在监听你的人起疑 |
[19:10] | you have to be prepared to keep talking for a few hours. | 你就得做好不停的说上几个小时的准备 |
[19:13] | Oh, another “No confidence” vote in the Italian parliament. | 意大利议会又收到了一份不信任投票 |
[19:16] | Any thoughts? | 你有什么看法吗 |
[19:17] | As interested as I am in European politics, | 以我对欧洲政坛的兴趣 |
[19:20] | I was thinking this would be a good opportunity | 我觉得现在谈谈你为什么离开我 |
[19:22] | for us to discuss why exactly you left me. | 时机正好 |
[19:27] | Of course, when you have to keep talking, | 当然了 当你不得不喋喋不休的时候 |
[19:29] | it’s an opportunity for someone to hijack the conversation | 对某些人来说 他们就正好利用这个机会 |
[19:32] | for their own purposes. | 把话题转向自己希望的方向 |
[19:34] | Oh, I think now is the perfect time. | 我觉得现在时机正好 |
[19:38] | It was a difficult time. | 那段时间很艰难 |
[19:39] | There was an important reason. It was years ago. | 确实有个很重要的原因 是几年前的事了 |
[19:43] | We should… Let me gather my thoughts, | 我们应该 让我好好想想 |
[19:45] | and we can talk about this another time. | 然后我们下次再谈吧 |
[19:48] | Not even a goodbye, Michael? | 连再见都不说一声吗 迈克 |
[20:07] | If you remember, I made you dinner that night. | 你还记得的话 那天我给你做了晚饭 |
[20:10] | Well, had I known it was the last supper, | 要是我知道那是”最后的晚餐” |
[20:11] | I would have chewed slower. | 我会嚼得再慢一点 |
[20:14] | If you recall, my cover was blown. | 记得不 那时我的身份已经暴露了 |
[20:18] | You could have left a note. | 你本来可以留个言给我 |
[20:19] | Leaving notes is bad tradecraft. | 好间谍是不会留言的 |
[20:20] | It could have put you in danger. | 那有可能置你于危险之中 |
[20:23] | You ran away in the middle of the night for my benefit? | 所以你半夜跑路也是为了我好吗 |
[20:30] | Believe it or not, Fi, yeah, it was for your benefit. | 不管你信不信 菲 我确实是为你好 |
[20:34] | And yours. | 也是为你自己 |
[20:38] | Yes, Fi, and mine. | 对 菲 也是为了我自己 |
[20:42] | Thanks, Michael. | 谢谢 迈克 |
[20:45] | A little honesty is…refreshing | 原来诚实是 那么伤人 |
[21:14] | Let us take some pictures to celebrate this special night. | 我们照几张照片来庆祝这个特殊的夜晚吧 |
[21:18] | What a great idea. | 这个主意不错 |
[21:22] | The optical bug is a high-tech toy | 光学窃听器是一种能从窗户 |
[21:24] | that shoots a light beam in a window. | 发射光波的高科技小玩意儿 |
[21:27] | It picks up vibrations from the glass | 它能捕捉玻璃的振动 |
[21:29] | and translates it into speech. | 并还原成声音 |
[21:31] | How’s that one? Can I see it? | 那张怎么样 我能看看吗 |
[21:35] | You can’t see the beam with the naked eye, | 肉眼无法看见那束光 |
[21:37] | but take the infrared filter off a digital camera, | 但是把相机的红外滤镜去掉之后 |
[21:39] | and it shows up nicely. | 它就无所遁形了 |
[21:43] | As high-tech as a laser mic is, they’re not hard to defeat. | 镭射麦克风这种水平的高科技不难破解 |
[21:46] | They pick up vibrations on the glass, | 他们要捕捉玻璃的振动 |
[21:49] | so you supply your own vibrations. | 那你就多制造点振动呗 |
[21:51] | You had to do that now? | 你必须现在去做吗 |
[21:53] | I didn’t say I’d help you for free. | 我可没说免费帮你哦 |
[21:56] | You found the eavesdropper. | 你找到了窃听者 |
[21:58] | I’ll go over to his little listening post, | 我到他窃听的地方等着 |
[22:00] | wait till he leaves, see where he scurries to. | 看他离开以后去哪里 |
[22:04] | You think he’s the one who burned you? | 你觉得他是封杀你那个人吗 |
[22:05] | No, but he came here to show me who’s boss. | 不 但他来我这里耀武扬威 |
[22:08] | He’s one step closer. | 我觉得我离真相又近了一步 |
[22:12] | We should do this more often. | 我们应该经常这么聊聊天 |
[22:21] | Yeah, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[22:22] | Mikey, I’ve been calling all night. | 迈迈 我给你打了一晚上电话 |
[22:23] | Yeah, it wasn’t safe to talk earlier. | 之前讲话不安全 |
[22:26] | What’s up? | 发生什么事了 |
[22:27] | You better get over here…now. | 你最好过来 马上 |
[22:33] | Mom, where’s Virgil? We need to talk. | 妈 维吉尔在哪 我们得聊一下 |
[22:36] | He’s still asleep. | 他还在睡呢 |
[22:38] | Have you been up all night? | 你昨晚通宵了吗 |
[22:39] | Yeah. Virgil! | 对 维吉尔 |
[22:44] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[22:47] | He’s in my bedroom. | 他在我的卧室 |
[22:53] | He’s lonely, Michael… | 他很孤单 迈克 |
[22:55] | And so am I! | 我也是 |
[22:57] | It’s been a long time since your father died. | 你爸死了很久了 |
[22:59] | And sometimes I think it would be good | 而且有些时候我觉得 |
[23:01] | for us to have more of a family. | 家里还是多点人好 |
[23:03] | Oh, with Virgil? | 和维吉尔吗 |
[23:04] | He lives in a beat-up trailer. | 他住在一部破拖车里 |
[23:06] | Half of his meals come from roadkill. | 有一半的口粮来自路上被轧死的动物 |
[23:08] | Stop being so judgmental, Michael! | 别这么武断 迈克 |
[23:11] | All right, your father had problems, too. | 你老爹也有一堆毛病 |
[23:13] | Wake him up! | 把他弄醒 |
[23:15] | Have him meet me out in the backyard. | 叫他到后院来找我 |
[23:16] | It’s important. | 有重要的事 |
[23:22] | I ripped her open, and there it was. | 我把她给拆了 然后找到这些 |
[23:24] | I’m guessing about $10 million, give or take. | 我觉得大概有一千万美金 |
[23:27] | But nobody ever thinks of packing it | 可是居然没人在打包的时候 |
[23:28] | in something with a goddamn handle. | 想着用个他妈的带把手的东西 |
[23:31] | Is this money real? | 是真钱吗 |
[23:33] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[23:34] | It’s probably headed toward Aruba or Anguilla… | 估计是运往阿鲁巴岛或者安圭拉岛的 |
[23:35] | one of those Caribbean money holes. | 加勒比的那些销金窟之一 |
[23:37] | 10 million reasons to want us dead. | 这里有”一千万”个理由弄死我们 |
[23:40] | Come on, Mike. | 得了 迈克 |
[23:41] | That’s a glass-half-empty way of looking at it. | 别这么悲观了 |
[23:43] | Mason probably stumbled upon the money-smuggling operation, | 梅森估计在金钱走私上失手过 |
[23:46] | didn’t want to risk pulling the heist himself. | 所以不愿意冒险自己动手 |
[23:48] | You were the cutout, you deliver the boat, | 你来当替死鬼 把船送到 |
[23:49] | he shoots you, | 然后他给你一枪 |
[23:51] | and 300 gallons of burning methyl chloride cleans up the mess. | 300加仑燃烧的氯甲烷就能毁尸灭迹 |
[23:54] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[23:56] | What do I do? | 那我应该怎么办 |
[23:57] | Well, for now… | 现在的话 |
[24:00] | dump the boat. | 先把船丢掉 |
[24:02] | You have any way of reaching these cops? | 你有办法联系上那些条子吗 |
[24:11] | I got a number. | 我有个号码 |
[24:18] | Naw, this ain’t Virgil. | 不 我不是维吉尔 |
[24:19] | This is your buddy Homer. Remember me? | 我是你的老弟霍默 还记得我不 |
[24:22] | No, he ain’t around. Y’all have to deal with me now. | 不 他不在我旁边 现在我管事 |
[24:25] | And I wanna meet. | 我要见你 |
[24:28] | When work in a covered identity, | 当你隐藏身份出任务的时候 |
[24:30] | the safest thing is to let the target take the lead. | 最安全的方式就是让目标行先手 |
[24:33] | You’ve got more information than he does. | 你掌握的信息比他多 |
[24:35] | You want to keep that edge. | 这是你要保持的优势 |
[24:36] | Hey, you brought your friends. | 你带了朋友 |
[24:38] | We got a little party going on here, don’t we? | 我们这是要开派对吗 |
[24:41] | You want some fries? | 要来点薯条吗 |
[24:44] | How would you like to die choking on them? | 你觉得吃死这死法怎么样 |
[24:45] | Oh, they’re good. | 很好吃的 |
[24:47] | Not that good, but they’re good. | 没有好吃到要死的程度 但确实很好吃 |
[24:50] | Now, see, That is just unfriendly. | 你现在一点都不友好 |
[24:53] | Where’s Virgil? | 维吉尔在哪儿 |
[25:12] | Seems a shame just to dump it. | 就这么丢掉有点可惜了 |
[25:14] | It is a nice boat. | 这是艘好船 |
[25:15] | Yeah, it’s a nice boat. | 这确实是艘好船 |
[25:16] | It’s a nice boat with a great big hole in the deck | 这是一艘甲板上有个巨大的洞 |
[25:18] | and a bunch of guys with guns looking for it. | 还有一群枪手在找的好船 |
[25:20] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[25:22] | Thank you, Sam. | 谢谢你 萨姆 |
[25:22] | Yeah, Virg, when this is over, | 维吉 事情都解决以后 |
[25:24] | if we’re not dead, thank me then. | 如果我们还没有死 那时候再谢我 |
[25:28] | All right, Sam. | 好吧 萨姆 |
[25:30] | I don’t know where he is. He’s holed up somewhere. | 我不知道他在哪儿 他躲起来了 |
[25:32] | Listen, we got a real problem here. | 听我说 我们有个大麻烦 |
[25:34] | Well, that’s right. | 没错 |
[25:35] | We want out of this. | 我们想处理掉这个麻烦 |
[25:36] | But those guys we took the boat from… | 可是把船给我们那些人 |
[25:38] | they’re coming after us. | 他们一直追着我们不放 |
[25:39] | If you could see your way to helping us… | 要是你可以帮一下我们 |
[25:41] | That’s your problem. | 那是你的事 |
[25:42] | Well, seeing how we have your $10 million, | 鉴于目前我们拿了你的一千万美金 |
[25:45] | I guess that makes it your problem, too. | 这也变成你的麻烦了 |
[25:52] | Now, I know you guys didn’t want to get involved in this. | 我知道你们不愿意牵扯进来 |
[25:54] | You wanted us to do your dirty work for you. | 你只想让我们替你们干脏活累活 |
[25:58] | It’s $10 million. | 可这是一千万美金 |
[26:00] | I know you must have big plans for it. | 你肯定需要用它来做很多事 |
[26:05] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[26:06] | You give us a time and a place, | 给我一个时间和地点 |
[26:07] | put the Jamaicans there with my money, | 把牙买加人和我的钱带去 |
[26:09] | and we’ll handle it. | 然后我们来处理 |
[26:11] | And then we walk away? | 然后就没我们事了吗 |
[26:13] | ‘Cause if I see another barrel of chemicals | 要是我再看见 |
[26:17] | with my name on it… | 写了我名字的燃料罐 |
[26:18] | Let me put it this way… you bring me my money, | 换句话说 你把我的钱还给我 |
[26:20] | and you got nothing to worry about. | 就没你什么事儿了 |
[26:22] | Then you can disappear. | 然后你就可以消失了 |
[26:23] | Talk to the Jamaicans. | 跟牙买加人好好聊一下 |
[26:26] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[26:44] | Virg, get down! | 维吉 趴下 |
[27:02] | How the hell did they find us?! | 他们到底怎么找到我们的 |
[27:03] | Must have had a backup GPS tracker. | 肯定还有个备用的定位系统 |
[27:16] | What happened? You look awful! | 发生什么事了 你看起来很糟糕 |
[27:19] | Trust me, sweet thing, you’d rather not know. | 相信我 亲爱的 你还是别知道的好 |
[27:21] | I can’t believe we didn’t find that other tracking device. | 我不敢相信我们居然没找到另一个追踪器 |
[27:23] | Andre’s good. And that’s bad. | 安德鲁没事 太糟了 |
[27:25] | Do you want something to drink? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[27:27] | Yeah. That sounds good, maybe a scotch. | 听起来不错 要不来一杯苏格兰威士忌 |
[27:30] | I wouldn’t mind a little something if you’re gonna… | 我也不介意来一点 要是你准备去 |
[27:32] | Sam! Not now. | 萨姆 不是现在 |
[27:35] | We need to talk alone, mom. | 妈 我们有话要单独谈一下 |
[27:43] | We need to set up a meeting with Andre and the Jamaicans. | 我们需要安排安德鲁和牙买加人见个面 |
[27:47] | Hey, Mason just showed me the boat. | 梅森才带我看了船 |
[27:49] | I don’t know those guys. | 我不认识那些人 |
[27:50] | Yeah, and when we saw them, | 对 我们见面的时候 |
[27:50] | there wasn’t a lot of time for conversation. | 基本没什么机会交流 |
[27:53] | Call the marina, leave my number. | 给码头打电话 留我的号码 |
[27:55] | Andre knows what he’s doing. | 安德鲁心里有数 |
[27:56] | He’ll have everyone from the harbormaster | 他会让从港务长到清洁工的所有人 |
[27:58] | to the guy emptying trash cans looking for us. | 都来找我们 |
[28:01] | I’ll see if I can stall Mason. | 我试试看能不能跟踪梅森 |
[28:08] | – Right on time. – Yep. | -很准时嘛 -没错 |
[28:10] | Fear brings out the best in people. | 恐惧是最好的动力 |
[28:11] | Look, I brought you some fries now that we’re friends. | 我给你买了薯条 现在我们是朋友了 |
[28:13] | I haven’t had time to talk to the Jamaicans yet. | 我还没来得及联系那些牙买加人 |
[28:17] | That’s not good, Homer. That’s not good at all. | 这不好 霍默 这一点都不好 |
[28:20] | I repo’ed their boat. | 我弄走了他们的船 |
[28:21] | It’s not like I can go down to the crab shack | 可不是那么容易就能去他们的老巢 |
[28:22] | and have a beer with them chum. | 喝着酒称兄道弟的 |
[28:24] | I don’t give a damn about the Jamaicans. | 牙买加人关我屁事 |
[28:25] | That’s your problem. I just want the money! | 那是你的问题 我只要钱 |
[28:27] | I’m doing the best I can! | 我已经尽力了 |
[28:28] | I just need a little more time, that’s all. | 我只是需要再多一点点时间 |
[28:31] | Well, here’s a little incentive for Virgil. | 这里是对维吉尔的一点激励 |
[28:35] | His daughter got picked up on a traffic warrant this morning. | 他女儿今天早上违反交规被抓了 |
[28:37] | They haven’t searched her car yet, | 那些人还没搜她的车 |
[28:39] | but if they do, they just might find drugs under the backseat. | 但要是搜了 有可能在后座下找到毒品 |
[28:43] | Pretty girls don’t do very well in jail. | 漂亮女孩子在监狱里可不会好过 |
[28:46] | The other girls tend to ugly them up real quick. | 别的女孩子很快就会把她变丑的 |
[28:48] | Don’t know how long the poor thing would last. | 我不知道这种不幸的事会持续多久 |
[28:52] | You’ll have your money tomorrow. | 你明天就能拿到你的钱 |
[29:05] | So, this is Sam’s new ride. | 所以这就是萨姆的新车 |
[29:07] | His girlfriend loaned it to him. He loaned it to me. | 他的女朋友借给了他 他又借给了我 |
[29:11] | Love is a beautiful thing. | 爱情真美好 |
[29:14] | Anyway, are you sure | 所以你确定 |
[29:15] | these guys aren’t gonna show up and surprise me? | 那些人不会突然出现给我个惊喜吗 |
[29:17] | You probably have a few hours. | 你应该能有几个小时 |
[29:18] | They’re setting up surveillance cameras at your place. | 他们现在在你家装监控摄像头呢 |
[29:20] | Which room is his? | 他在几号房 |
[29:22] | 215. | 215号 |
[29:23] | I followed him here last night. | 我昨晚跟着他到这里 |
[29:25] | The guy looked a little pissed, | 那人做完私人按摩之后 |
[29:27] | after that business with the personal massager. | 看起来有点不高兴 |
[29:29] | You sure you want to upset him? | 你确定要火上浇油吗 |
[29:30] | He’s here to make me behave. | 他是逼我守规矩的 |
[29:31] | I do that… he goes home, I never find out anything. | 我听话 他回家 我就什么也查不到 |
[29:34] | I need him here. | 我需要他留下 |
[29:36] | If I can’t make him a friend… | 如果我跟他交不成朋友 |
[29:37] | The next best thing is an enemy. | 第二选择是作敌人 |
[29:45] | Anyone with a security clearance is going to know | 所有涉密级别人员都会知道 |
[29:47] | not to leave anything in a hotel room. | 决不能把任何东西留在酒店房间 |
[29:49] | They’ll keep the important stuff with them, | 他们会随身携带重要物品 |
[29:52] | usually it’ll be in a secure laptop | 比如一台经过数层加密的 |
[29:54] | with a few layers of encryption, | 手提电脑 |
[29:56] | means you can’t break into it. | 那也意味着你很难破解进去 |
[29:58] | But if you’re just looking to make somebody angry, | 不过如果你只是为了给人添堵 |
[30:01] | you don’t need to break into it. | 你根本不需要去破解 |
[30:02] | Put a big enough magnet where that laptop’s going to be, | 把一块足够大的磁铁搁在放电脑的位置 |
[30:05] | and you can turn it into an expensive paperweight. | 你就能把它变成一块昂贵的镇纸 |
[30:13] | Yello? | 喂 |
[30:17] | Andre, it’s good to hear from you. | 安德鲁 很高兴能接到你的电话 |
[30:31] | Doctors are well-known to be the worst patients. | 大家都知道医生是最难搞的病人 |
[30:33] | Similarly, anyone with special-ops training | 同样 做过特殊行动训练的人 |
[30:36] | is tough to protect. | 也很难去保护 |
[30:37] | They think they can handle anything. | 他们会以为自己很厉害 |
[30:42] | That shirt looks so good on you. | 你穿这衬衣真好看 |
[30:44] | You’re the same size my husband was. | 你跟我前夫生前的尺码一样 |
[30:46] | Oh, I don’t wear this kind of thing much. | 我不经常穿这种衣服 |
[30:48] | – I’m glad you like it. – I do. | -很高兴你能喜欢 -我确实喜欢 |
[30:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:53] | Are you sure this is all right? | 你确定没关系吗 |
[30:54] | Michael said you weren’t supposed to be out. | 迈克说你不应该出门的 |
[30:55] | Don’t worry. I can handle myself. | 别担心 我心里有数 |
[30:58] | It’s fun sneaking out, though, isn’t it? | 偷溜出来更有意思 不是吗 |
[30:59] | It is. | 确实 |
[31:03] | Have a drink, man. Relax yourself. | 喝点东西吧 伙计 放松点 |
[31:05] | No, I’m relaxed. | 我很放松啊 |
[31:08] | You know, you caused me quite a lot of trouble. | 要知道 你给我惹了不少麻烦 |
[31:10] | At least do me the courtesy and have a drink. | 至少赏脸喝点什么吧 |
[31:13] | All right. | 没问题 |
[31:13] | Flo, let me get a rum punch for my friend here. | 弗洛 帮我朋友弄杯朗姆潘趣酒 |
[31:19] | So, the money you stole… | 你偷的那些钱 |
[31:22] | that was a payment for a debt, | 是拿来还债的 |
[31:24] | A large quantity of merchandise | 两个大人物之间的 |
[31:26] | delivered from one very powerful man to another. | 一宗大买卖 |
[31:28] | It’s my job to deliver this money. | 送这批”货”是我的工作 |
[31:30] | Listen, I don’t want any… | 听着 我不想听 |
[31:32] | I take my job very seriously. | 我对待工作很认真 |
[31:34] | I stay in business because | 我的生意能做下去 |
[31:36] | when someone trusts me with their funds, | 是因为当人家因为信任把钱交给我以后 |
[31:38] | I don’t let nothing or no one | 我不会给任何人任何机会 |
[31:39] | come in the way of a safe delivery. | 挡我的道 |
[31:42] | I make a promise to my clients… | 我向我的客户保证 |
[31:44] | I would sooner cut my own throat than leave a debt unpaid. | 如果交不了货我会提头来见 |
[31:48] | Do you think I would hesitate to cut yours? | 那你觉得摘你的头我会犹豫吗 |
[31:55] | I just wanted to know what Michael was doing | 我只是想知道迈克这几年 |
[31:57] | or where he was all those years. | 去了哪里 做了什么事 |
[32:00] | Take it from me, sweetheart. I’ve been there. | 我来告诉你吧 甜心 我也在那里 |
[32:02] | Half that classified crap is so boring | 那些所谓的机密 |
[32:04] | you’d tear your hair out, | 有一半无聊得你想拔头发 |
[32:05] | And the other half, you don’t want to know. | 而另一半你应该不会想知道 |
[32:07] | I think I could handle it. | 我觉得我能消化的 |
[32:08] | I put up with his father for 30 years. | 我都能忍受他父亲三十年了 |
[32:11] | Don’t be too hard on him. | 别逼他那么紧 |
[32:12] | You get into that line of work… | 你要是做那种工作 |
[32:19] | Sweetheart, something real bad is about to happen. | 甜心 情况非常不妙 |
[32:21] | I need you to keep your head down | 我需要你低着头 |
[32:23] | and pretend you don’t know me. | 假装不认识我 |
[32:24] | What? | 什么 |
[32:25] | I don’t want you to get hurt. Do that for me, please. | 我不想你受到伤害 就当为我 拜托 |
[32:29] | So, now that we understand each other, where’s my money? | 现在我们互相了解过了 我的钱呢 |
[32:33] | We want to give you your money back. | 我们想把钱还给你 |
[32:34] | We just need to arrange a time and a place. | 只是需要安排好时间地点 |
[32:43] | So, we come and get it, | 那我们过去拿钱 |
[32:45] | and what else is waiting for us when we get there? | 是不是还有别的什么埋伏着等我们 |
[32:47] | Now, Andre, you’re just gonna have to trust us. | 安德鲁 你必须信任我们 |
[32:59] | Stop! | 别动 |
[33:00] | You come with us now! | 过来跟我们走 |
[33:06] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[33:09] | Yeah, man. | 什么事 |
[33:12] | Good. Good. | 好 很好 |
[33:14] | Put him on the phone. | 让他接电话 |
[33:17] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[33:18] | For me? | 找我的 |
[33:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:21] | It’s Virgil. | 我是维吉尔 |
[33:22] | I was out to dinner with Madeline. I’m sorry. | 我跟麦德琳出门吃晚饭了 对不起 |
[33:24] | They must have had eyes on the street. | 他们肯定在街上布了眼线 |
[33:30] | So, we do this tomorrow at noon, 9th street bridge. | 所以明天中午在第九街的桥上 |
[33:35] | We’ll exchange Virgil for the $10 million. | 拿一千万美金来换维吉尔 |
[33:38] | Everything go well, you’ll both get to go home alive. | 一切顺利的话 你们俩能活着回家 |
[33:40] | If not… | 不然的话 |
[33:47] | enjoy your drink. | 喝得开心点 |
[34:09] | I calmed your mother down. | 我把你妈安抚好了 |
[34:12] | I gave her enough sedatives to knock out a trucker. | 我给她打了能放倒一个卡车司机的镇定剂 |
[34:15] | Did you ask her what the hell she was doing out? | 你问了她究竟出去干什么了吗 |
[34:19] | I told her to keep him inside. | 我跟她说了别让他出去 |
[34:21] | Oh, go easy on them, Michael. | 别那么大火 迈克 |
[34:24] | They snuck out. | 他们是溜出去的 |
[34:26] | A woman needs a little danger. | 女人都喜欢冒险 |
[34:28] | So, what do we do about the cops and Mason, huh? | 那我们要怎么处理条子和梅森 |
[34:31] | Well, I expect they’re gonna be very disappointed | 我估计等他们知道我们把钱给了牙买加人 |
[34:35] | when they find out we’re giving the money to the Jamaicans. | 会非常失望 |
[34:39] | But we don’t have any leverage. | 可是我们手头没有筹码 |
[34:41] | They got Virgil’s daughter, Mike. | 维吉尔的女儿在他们手里 迈迈 |
[34:43] | One problem at a time, Sam. | 一件事一件事来 萨姆 |
[34:46] | First Virgil, then his daughter. | 先处理维吉尔 再管他的女儿 |
[34:55] | We could take some of the money… | 我们可以拿一部分钱出来 |
[34:59] | hire her a lawyer. | 帮她请个律师 |
[35:02] | That could take care of it. | 这样就能处理她的事了 |
[35:05] | That could take care of us, too. | 连我们的事也能处理了 |
[35:09] | I doubt they’ll miss it, Mike. | 我觉得他们会发现的 迈克 |
[35:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:28] | You think you can play with me, you son of a bitch? | 你觉得你能玩得了我吗 你个狗娘养的 |
[35:30] | You destroyed all my files! | 你毁了我所有的文件 |
[35:31] | Oh, it’s good to hear from you, too. | 我也很高兴接到你的电话 |
[35:33] | I’m right in the middle of something. | 我现在有点事 |
[35:34] | You broke into my room. | 你闯进了我的房间 |
[35:35] | Well, I just wanted to get to know you better. | 我只是想多了解你一点 |
[35:38] | Now then, I’m Michael Westen. And you are? | 好了 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 你呢 |
[35:40] | You don’t need my name. | 你不需要知道我的名字 |
[35:41] | I came down here to bring you a message… back off. | 我过来只是为了给你传个信 放弃吧 |
[35:44] | People get fired all the time. Leave it alone. | 总有人被炒鱿鱼的 别耿耿于怀 |
[35:46] | Oh, good. A message from who? | 好的 这是谁的意思 |
[35:50] | I just wanted to send him a thank-you note. | 我只想给他寄一张感谢卡 |
[35:52] | Dream on, pal. | 小子 你做梦 |
[35:58] | – Fi. – Yes. | -菲 -什么事 |
[35:59] | My new friend just discovered I paid him a little visit. | 我的新朋友刚发现我去看过他了 |
[36:02] | He’ll be moving hotels. | 他会换酒店 |
[36:04] | I’ll stay on him. | 我会继续盯着他 |
[36:16] | When something serious is going down, | 一旦有重要的事情出了问题 |
[36:18] | it’s a good idea to show up nice and early, | 最好还是能尽快做出反应 |
[36:20] | so you can see the ground and assess the situation. | 这样才好掌握主动权 |
[36:24] | Mike, I should go. | 迈克 让我去吧 |
[36:25] | Virgil’s my buddy. You don’t owe him anything. | 维吉尔是我的朋友 你不欠我的 |
[36:27] | They know me and Fi. | 他们只知道我和菲的存在 |
[36:28] | If you show up, they’ll think something is wrong. | 你要是出现了 他们会觉得事情不对劲 |
[36:30] | Just cover us and keep an eye out. | 掩护我们 保持警觉 |
[36:32] | – All right. – Good luck. | -没问题 -祝你好运 |
[36:37] | It’s cute… this loyalty of Sam’s. | 真有意思 萨姆这么忠诚的样子 |
[36:39] | I really like this side of him. | 我很喜欢他这一面 |
[36:42] | Thanks for doing this, Fi. | 多谢你的帮助 菲 |
[36:44] | Oh, I’m not doing this for you. | 我做这些又不是为了你 |
[36:46] | I promised your mom I’d bring Virgil back alive. | 我跟你妈保证过把维吉尔活着带回去 |
[37:03] | Hey, they’re right on time. | 他们很准时 |
[37:05] | Let’s make this trade, make it quick, | 我们赶快做完这笔交易 |
[37:06] | and get out of here before things get… | 在事情有变化之前脱身 |
[37:08] | …interesting. | 有意思 |
[37:11] | Yeah, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[37:11] | Your hunch about Mason was right | 你关于梅森的预感是对的 |
[37:13] | ’cause he and the boys just showed up. | 他和他的手下出现了 |
[37:16] | Yeah, okay, I’m ready for them. | 知道了 我准备好了 |
[37:17] | The cops are coming. | 条子在路上了 |
[37:19] | All righty, then. | 没问题了 |
[37:21] | When enough people hate you, | 当讨厌你的人足够多的时候 |
[37:23] | sometimes the only move is to just stand in the middle | 有时你唯一的生路就是站在中间 |
[37:26] | and hope they kill each other before they kill you. | 祈祷他们在杀掉你之前先互相残杀 |
[37:30] | Hey! What you doing, man? | 喂 你在干什么 |
[37:32] | What are you doing?! | 你他妈的在干什么 |
[37:34] | I said stop it! | 我说了住手 |
[37:36] | Stop it! | 给我住手 |
[37:40] | Anyone who’s ever handled large amounts of cash can tell you, | 任何手握过重金的人都可以告诉你 |
[37:43] | it’s one of the toughest things in the world to move. | 丢下那些钱是世界上最难做到的事情之一 |
[37:45] | It’s heavy and dense… dead weight. | 十分沉重 “死”沉 |
[37:48] | If it’s on fire, of course, | 如果还着了火 |
[37:50] | that complicates things further. | 绝对会让事情变得更加复杂 |
[37:52] | Freeze! Drop it! | 不许动 放下武器 |
[37:53] | Hey, you get back! | 你们退后 |
[37:54] | You calm down! Calm down! | 你冷静点 冷静 |
[37:57] | Boys, boys, boys, Calm down. | 伙计们 伙计们 冷静点 |
[37:59] | We have a little bit of business first. | 我们先做点交易 |
[38:01] | Andre, let Virgil go. | 安德鲁 放了维吉尔 |
[38:03] | Andre, let Virgil go! | 安德鲁 放了维吉尔 |
[38:04] | I’m gonna find you, boy, and I’m gonna kill you. | 我会找到你 小子 我一定会杀掉你 |
[38:07] | and then you’ll cut my throat. | 然后把我的头给拧下来 |
[38:08] | I know, I know. Let him go. | 我知道 我知道 先放了他 |
[38:09] | Andre, it’s the fumes that ignite. | 安德鲁 喷焰就能把它点着 |
[38:12] | I don’t even have to touch it. | 我都不需要碰到它 |
[38:13] | Wait! Wait! Wait! Okay! Okay. | 等等 等等 等一下 好 好 |
[38:23] | Have you two guys met? | 你们俩见过吗 |
[38:26] | You have a lot to talk about. | 你们肯定很谈得来 |
[38:27] | Andre, detective Mason. | 安德鲁 这是梅森探长 |
[38:29] | Detective Mason, Andre. | 梅森探长 这是安德鲁 |
[38:31] | Get down on the ground! | 把枪放下 |
[38:31] | You ain’t a cop! You a thief! | 你是个屁的条子 你是个贼 |
[38:33] | Okay, on the ground. | 好了 把枪放下 |
[38:34] | – You ain’t no cop. – Get on the ground! | -你又不是条子 -把枪放下 |
[38:37] | Go on, call for backup! | 继续啊 呼叫支援去啊 |
[38:38] | You call for backup! | 我叫你呼叫支援去 |
[38:46] | Go! Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[39:13] | Come on, Mike, You’d think we’d be able | 拜托 迈迈 你也觉得 |
[39:16] | to keep a little more than this. | 我们应该再多拿一点吧 |
[39:17] | We took what we needed. | 我们只拿需要的数 |
[39:19] | My daughter called. She’s pissed at me, as usual. | 我女儿打电话来 跟往常一样冲我发火 |
[39:22] | But she’s home. They dropped the charges. | 但她回家了 他们放弃了指控 |
[39:25] | They had to with the Jamaicans dead | 他们不得不这么做 |
[39:27] | and the cops in jail. | 牙买加人死了 条子进了监狱 |
[39:28] | But unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[39:29] | You’re going to have to get out of town for a while. | 你得出去避避风头 |
[39:31] | With this all over the papers, | 新闻报道铺天盖地 |
[39:33] | there are still a few people out there | 肯定还有不少人 |
[39:35] | who want to put a bullet in you. | 想干掉你的 |
[39:38] | Well, I’ll just get the boat fixed up | 我打算把船修好 |
[39:39] | and go down to the Bahamas for a while. | 然后去巴哈马呆一段时间 |
[39:41] | Great. | 好主意 |
[39:42] | You sure you’re not just trying | 你确定你不是为了 |
[39:43] | to keep me away from your sweet mama? | 把我从你的好妈妈身边赶走吗 |
[39:46] | Hey, Virg? | 喂 维吉 |
[39:47] | Don’t push it. | 别太过分 |
[39:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:52] | I’ll go make my goodbyes. | 我去道个别 |
[39:54] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[40:00] | I think you’re even, Sam. | 我觉得你也一样 萨姆 |
[40:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:04] | Oh, by the way, I made some calls, | 顺便提一句 我打了几个电话 |
[40:06] | talked to a buddy of mine at the FBI. | 跟我一个在联邦调查局的兄弟聊了一下 |
[40:08] | Looks like I got the charger back. | 我应该可以把你的车拿回来了 |
[40:11] | Let’s just call it a thank-you gift. | 就把这个当成感谢礼物吧 |
[40:14] | You’re welcome, Sam. | 没关系 萨姆 |
[40:17] | Okay, I need a beer. | 好了 我需要喝一杯 |
[40:26] | Getting information out of someone | 想要从一个不愿意开口的人那里 |
[40:28] | who doesn’t want to give it up | 获得信息 |
[40:29] | is all about upsetting the target’s emotional balance, | 最重要的是破坏他的情绪 |
[40:32] | impairing their judgment. | 消弱他的判断力 |
[40:33] | Fear’s good for that. Anger’s not bad either. | 恐吓很有效 激怒他效果也不错 |
[40:36] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 伙计 |
[40:38] | I thought we could spend some more time together. | 我觉得我们应该多打点交道 |
[40:41] | You really don’t understand the situation here, do you? | 你完全没搞清楚状况 是吗 |
[40:43] | You’re out, man. That’s it. | 你被炒了 就这么简单 |
[40:45] | You should be in jail. | 你应该进监狱 |
[40:46] | Jail?! That’s interesting. Why jail? | 监狱 有意思 为什么要进监狱 |
[40:48] | I don’t remember ever doing anything jail worthy. | 我不记得我做过任何该进监狱的事情 |
[40:51] | Hey, don’t get cute. | 别卖萌 |
[40:54] | I want to know why I got burned. | 我想知道我为什么会被炒 |
[40:55] | Show me the burn notice. Tell me why. | 把解雇文件给我看 告诉我原因 |
[40:57] | You know damn well why. I’ve seen the dossier. | 你他妈的知道得很清楚 我看了你病历 |
[40:59] | Dossier? I’d like a look at that dossier. You have it? | 病历吗 我也想看看病历 你带了没 |
[41:01] | Get off! Take your hands off me! | 放手 别碰我 |
[41:03] | Okay, all right. All right. All right. | 好吧 好的 好的 |
[41:06] | Fine. | 算了 |
[41:07] | Sometimes, intelligence gathering | 有些时候 情报收集 |
[41:08] | involves sophisticated techniques | 需要复杂的技术 |
[41:10] | and a lot of high-tech equipment. | 以及高科技工具的辅助 |
[41:12] | But sometimes it’s as simple as picking someone’s pocket. | 但有些时候可以像掏个口袋那么轻松 |
[41:15] | How’d we do? | 成果如何 |
[41:21] | Good to meet you, Agent Bly. | 很高兴认识你 布莱探员 |