时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我的名字叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:07] | I used to be a spy until… | 曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:10] | We got a burn notice. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:13] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing – | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:15] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录 |
[00:18] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:20] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:22] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:25] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:29] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:30] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:31] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:34] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们 |
[00:36] | …family, too… | 还有家人 |
[00:37] | Is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈的电话吗 |
[00:39] | …if you’re desperate. | 要是真的走投无路了 |
[00:40] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:41] | Bottom line – until you figure out who burned you, | 总之 在你找出那个封杀你的人之前 |
[00:45] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:52] | There’s a good reason covert operatives | 卧底特工将自己的工作向家人保密 |
[00:54] | keep their work a secret from their families. | 有着很好的理由 |
[00:56] | Once your family knows what you do, | 一旦你的家人知道了你在干什么 |
[00:58] | you’ve got problems. | 你就会惹上麻烦 |
[01:01] | Best case… They’re scared. | 最好的情况是 他们会感到害怕 |
[01:03] | Worst case… They figure they can get into trouble | 而最坏的情况是 他们会觉得就算惹上麻烦 |
[01:05] | and you’ll get them out of it. | 你也会帮他们解决 |
[01:07] | – Yeah. – Mike, it’s your brother. | -喂 -迈克 我是你老弟 |
[01:09] | Listen, uh, I’m out at Opa-Locka airport, | 我现在在奥帕洛卡[佛罗里达城市]机场 |
[01:13] | and I got a situation. | 出了点状况 |
[01:14] | I need you to come out and meet me. | 你得过来见我 |
[01:16] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[01:26] | Come on, man. | 老兄 行了吧 |
[01:44] | Okay, look, man. | 听着 老兄 |
[01:45] | First you told me to leave, and now you’re gonna kill me? | 先前你不是叫我走吗 怎么现在还要杀了我 |
[01:46] | That doesn’t even make sense, all right? | 这没道理啊 你说呢 |
[01:48] | I mean, it’s gonna take you hours to deal with my body, | 光处理我的尸体就得花好几个小时 |
[01:50] | and then there’s the cops. | 更何况还会惹上警察 |
[01:52] | Come on, man. | 得了吧 老兄 |
[01:56] | Come back, I shoot you in the face. | 胆敢再来 我一枪打爆你的脸 |
[02:25] | What the hell were you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[02:27] | Working. | 工作 |
[02:29] | You’re always on my ass to get a job, so here… | 你老是催我找个工作 这不 |
[02:32] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[02:33] | Lying in a crumpled heap in an airport parking lot… | 衣衫破烂地瘫在机场停车场 |
[02:34] | How’s that pay? | 这工作薪水多少 |
[02:35] | My buddy got into some trouble with some guys | 我有个朋友招惹了某些人 |
[02:37] | and needed someone to talk to them. | 需要找个人和他们谈谈 |
[02:39] | I said I’d do it for a grand. | 我说一千块钱我就干 |
[02:40] | “Some guys?” What guys? | “某些人”是什么人 |
[02:43] | Guys. I don’t know. | 不知道 就是某些人 |
[02:44] | Look, I’m just trying to make a living here. | 我只想找个活干赚点钱 |
[02:46] | Besides, you have no business giving me crap, bro. | 而且 哥 轮不到你来冲我嚷嚷 |
[02:48] | You’re driving around in my car. | 你开的车都是我的呢 |
[02:50] | Your car? | 你的车 |
[02:51] | Yeah, I busted ass for an entire summer working on this car. | 是啊 一整个夏天我都在费力修理它 |
[02:54] | Mom had no right to give it to you. | 妈妈没权力把它给你 |
[02:56] | She said that dad wanted me to have it. | 她说了是爸爸想把它给我的 |
[02:58] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[02:59] | So you bailed, | 所以你离开了我们 |
[03:00] | I take a double dose of dad’s crap for years, | 让我一个人听了这么多年爸爸两人份的废话 |
[03:02] | and you get the car… Yeah,that’s fair. | 然后你得到了这辆车 真公平 |
[03:04] | Nate, is this your way of asking me to help you with this job? | 内特 你这是在叫我帮你完成这份工作吗 |
[03:08] | Is that what this is? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[03:09] | It’s like you read minds, bro. | 还是你懂我的想法 老哥 |
[03:15] | We work on this together. | 我们可以一起干活 |
[03:17] | You clean up your act. | 你把自己收拾干净 |
[03:35] | If I don’t help him with this job, | 如果我不帮他完成这份工作 |
[03:37] | he’s gonna get himself killed. | 他会被别人弄死的 |
[03:38] | Oh, now he’s decided that the car is his. | 还有 他现在突然声称这辆车是他的 |
[03:41] | I’ve never seen you this attached to anything, Michael. | 我从未见你如此喜欢一样东西 迈克尔 |
[03:43] | If my dad left me this car, | 如果我爸爸把这辆车留给我 |
[03:45] | it was for a good reason. | 那肯定是有充分的理由的 |
[03:46] | He wasn’t the sort of guy who would just leave me this | 他可不是那种觉得自己慷慨 |
[03:48] | because he was feeling generous. | 就随便把车留给我的人 |
[03:49] | I almost lost a finger putting in that air-filter case. | 那个空气过滤盒差点把我的手指绞下来 |
[03:52] | I don’t think he did you any favors. | 我才不觉得他给你留了样好东西 |
[03:53] | Yeah. Well, that was more his style. | 那才更像他的风格 |
[03:55] | Try it now. | 发动一下 |
[03:59] | Uh, check the ignition. | 检查一下点火器 |
[04:12] | You know, you’ve got a bug in there. | 那里有一个窃听器 |
[04:13] | A bug? | 窃听器 |
[04:14] | Under the dash. | 在仪表盘下面 |
[04:15] | Looks like Sam’s work. | 看上去像萨姆的杰作 |
[04:17] | Fi, you don’t know it’s Sam. | 菲 你怎么知道是萨姆干的 |
[04:18] | I know Sam’s style. | 我知道他的风格 |
[04:20] | I thought you had an arrangement… | 我还以为你俩达成了协议 |
[04:22] | He tells the feds what you’re up to, | 他告诉那些联调局的你在干什么 |
[04:23] | tells you what the feds are up to? | 然后告诉你那些联调局的在干什么 |
[04:25] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理的 |
[04:26] | No, no, no, no. I’d be happy to take care of it. | 不不不 我很乐意帮你处理掉它 |
[04:29] | There’s nothing like a smashed kneecap | 得让萨姆尝尝厉害 |
[04:32] | to remind Sam who his friends are. | 他才知道谁是朋友 |
[04:33] | Don’t say anything. I know it’s there. | 别声张 我知道那里有个窃听器 |
[04:35] | They’ll only hear what I want them to hear. | 他们也只会听到我想让他们听到的 |
[04:37] | It’s better this way. | 这样挺好的 |
[04:38] | Is that tradecraft, Michael? | 这算谍报技术吗 迈克尔 |
[04:41] | Or just protecting your friend? | 还是只为保护你的朋友 |
[04:42] | It’s both, Fi. | 两者都有 菲 |
[04:44] | I got to get cleaned up. | 我要去清洗一下 |
[04:45] | Could you put this back together? | 你能把这些都收拾好吗 |
[04:47] | Don’t… | 不要… |
[04:47] | I’ll… I’ll behave. | 我知道怎么做 |
[04:52] | Maybe. | 可能知道吧 |
[04:58] | I’ve worked airport security for a year. | 我已经当了一年的机场保安了 |
[05:03] | Log planes in and out, deal with the cargo manifests. | 记录飞机的出入港情况 管理载货清单 |
[05:06] | So there’s this family… Lebanese, I think… | 有一家人 我想是黎巴嫩人 |
[05:09] | the Zamars. | 扎马一家 |
[05:11] | They’re two brothers and a dad. | 一个父亲加上两个儿子 |
[05:13] | They run some kind of import-export business. | 他们在做进出口生意 |
[05:16] | So the thing is, we became kind of friends. | 事情是这样的 我们成了朋友 |
[05:19] | They gave me some stuff. | 他们给我一点好处 |
[05:20] | Stuff? What kind of stuff? | 好处 什么好处 |
[05:22] | Basketball tickets, some nice tequila, | 篮球赛的票 还有些很好的龙舌兰酒 |
[05:25] | loaned me money a few times. | 还不时借我点钱 |
[05:28] | My… my wife’s pregnant. | 我…我的妻子怀孕了 |
[05:29] | We’re trying to get ready for the baby. | 我们加紧筹备 迎接孩子的到来 |
[05:32] | It’s been hard. | 但日子还是很困难 |
[05:34] | I get it. You needed the money. Go on. | 我懂了 你需要钱 接着说 |
[05:36] | Anyway, I-I did them some favors. | 不管怎么说 我也要还他们人情 |
[05:38] | I’d change the arrival times on planes in the log. | 我修改记录上面航班的到达时间 |
[05:40] | It’s against the rules, but it seemed like little stuff. | 这是违反规定的 但还算是小事 |
[05:43] | Then, last week, | 结果上一周 |
[05:45] | they told me they wanted me to leave a flight off the log entirely, | 他们叫我把一架航班从记录中完全抹去 |
[05:48] | and that’s serious. | 这可不是小事 |
[05:49] | I-I didn’t want to do it. | 我不想这么做 |
[05:52] | And I remembered… Nate told me | 接着我就想起来 内特告诉过我 |
[05:54] | that you two had this kind of business helping people. | 你们俩干的就是帮别人解围的活 |
[05:56] | Nate said we had a business together… | 内特说我们俩在一起干活 |
[05:58] | The two of us, like a team? | 我们两个 是像一个团队那样吗 |
[06:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:02] | Yeah, he said he was gonna talk to the guys | 他说他来出面跟他们谈 |
[06:04] | and get them off my back. | 并且不让他们再纠缠我 |
[06:05] | I saw how well that went. | 他干得真好啊 |
[06:06] | They came to my house. | 他们来我家了 |
[06:09] | They threatened me, threatened my wife. | 并且威胁我和我的妻子 |
[06:12] | I-I said I was gonna quit my job. | 我说我打算辞职不干了 |
[06:13] | They said they were gonna hurt me if I did. | 他们说如果我那么做就给我好看 |
[06:15] | I just want to give the money back and walk away. | 我现在只想把钱还给他们然后躲得远远的 |
[06:18] | Can you just talk to them and… | 你能和他们谈谈吗… |
[06:20] | It’s a little late for that, Jake. | 现在说这些有点晚了 杰克 |
[06:24] | I know I screwed up, okay? | 我知道我搞砸了 行了吧 |
[06:26] | I just don’t want my family to pay for it. | 我只是不想我的家人为我的错误买单 |
[06:29] | And my wife,she… | 我的妻子 她… |
[06:34] | I’m barely hanging on to her as it is, man. | 我现在只能依靠她了 |
[06:37] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能做些什么 |
[06:40] | Please. | 求你了 |
[06:44] | I’ll look into it. | 我会调查的 |
[06:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[06:50] | I told your friend I’d help him out. You happy? | 我答应帮助你的朋友了 你高兴了 |
[06:52] | You should be, too. I’m hustling you work. | 你也应该高兴才对 我这是在督促你工作 |
[06:55] | Yeah, it’s almost like we’re a team. | 对啊 就好像我俩是一个团队 |
[06:57] | You want to get in the car? | 你上车吗 |
[06:58] | Hey, about the car… Did mom show you dad’s will? | 说到车 妈给你看了爸的遗嘱吗 |
[07:00] | No, all I saw was an old pack of Kools | 没有 我就看到一包旧的库尔烟 |
[07:03] | and an unfinished to-do list. | 还有一份未完成的任务清单 |
[07:06] | Come on. You hated him. | 得了吧 你讨厌爸爸 |
[07:08] | I put up with his crap. I rebuilt the car’s engine. | 是我忍受他的废话 还修好了这车的引擎 |
[07:16] | I’ll give you the distributor cap | 如果你同意去找爸爸的遗嘱 |
[07:18] | if you agree we should find dad’s will. | 我就把分火盖给你 |
[07:19] | Deal? | 成吗 |
[07:26] | Mike, you been doing some work on the Charger? | 迈克 你在这辆道奇上花了不少工夫吧 |
[07:28] | There’s enough grease in here to lube a semi. | 油多得都可以去润滑半拖车了 |
[07:30] | You know, these pants are new. | 我的裤子可是新的 |
[07:31] | Yeah, Fi and I have been doing a little work on it… | 没错 菲和我一直在修理它 |
[07:34] | Exhaust, electrical. | 排气系统 电路什么的 |
[07:36] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:38] | What’s wrong with it? | 出什么问题了 |
[07:40] | Just glitchy. | 小毛病而已 |
[07:42] | – Glitchy? – Yeah. | -小毛病 -对 |
[07:43] | Well, glitchy is my specialty, Mike. | 对付小毛病可是我的专长 迈克 |
[07:45] | – Really? Your specialty? – Yeah. | -是吗 你的专长 -是的 |
[07:47] | I might take you up on that. Thanks, Sam. | 那以后可能找你帮忙 谢谢你 萨姆 |
[07:52] | Here we go. | 出现了 |
[07:55] | I’ve looked into these guys a little bit for you. | 我大概调查了一下这家人 |
[07:57] | That’s Eli Zamar. He runs the company. | 那是伊莱·扎马 他经营着公司 |
[07:59] | Ari and Ilan are the sons. | 阿里和伊兰是他的两个儿子 |
[08:04] | Eli’s the one that beat up Nate. | 把内特打了一顿的就是伊莱 |
[08:07] | The name sounds Israeli, | 名字听上去像是以色列人 |
[08:08] | but Jake said they were Lebanese. | 但杰克说他们是黎巴嫩人 |
[08:09] | Yeah, the business is registered there. | 是的 他们的产业是注册在黎巴嫩的 |
[08:11] | They got an office here, | 他们的办公室在这里 |
[08:12] | and they got a hangar out at the airport. | 在机场那里则有他们的机库 |
[08:14] | Now, this guy… Eli… Mike, I think he’s had some training. | 伊莱这家伙 我觉得他受过一些训练 迈克 |
[08:17] | Check this out. | 看看他 |
[08:17] | Every time he comes outside, he does a perimeter scan. | 每次他出来 都会环顾四周 |
[08:21] | You see that? | 看到了吗 |
[08:22] | In gathering intel, little things can tell you a lot… | 要想收集情报 就不能放过蛛丝马迹 |
[08:25] | A topflight alarm system, | 顶级的报警系统 |
[08:29] | well-placed cameras without blind spots, | 摄像机摆放到位 不留任何盲点 |
[08:32] | paying attention to strangers in the area. | 对附近的陌生人留意提防 |
[08:37] | Uh-oh. Time to go. | 糟糕 得撤了 |
[08:49] | More aggressive intelligence gathering is more delicate, | 更加大胆的情报收集工作要求更加细致 |
[08:52] | but someone who knows what to look for can find out a lot. | 但是只要做到有的放矢 就会收获颇丰 |
[08:57] | Is this hangar 12? | 这里是12号机库吗 |
[09:01] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[09:02] | Hangar 12. I think. | 12号机库 |
[09:05] | I met this guy at a club, | 我在夜总会遇到一个人 |
[09:06] | and he told me that he had a private plane | 他说他有驾私人飞机 |
[09:08] | and that he would take me up in it. | 还答应带我一起飞行 |
[09:11] | And I-I get here, | 所以我就来这了 |
[09:12] | and it’s nothing like a regular airport. | 但这不像是普通的机场 |
[09:15] | No, this is a private airport. | 不是的 这里是私人飞机场 |
[09:19] | I mean, this is hangar 12, | 这里是12号机库 |
[09:21] | but it’s not your friend’s hangar 12. | 但不是你那位朋友的12号机库 |
[09:24] | God, what a jerk. | 天啊 真是个混蛋 |
[09:26] | What’s the problem? | 出什么事了 |
[09:27] | No problem. Relax. | 没事 别紧张 |
[09:29] | You have to leave. | 你得走了 |
[09:30] | You guys are working, huh? | 你们在工作是吧 |
[09:33] | You know, before I go, do you guys have a bathroom? | 在我走之前 能用下洗手间吗 |
[09:36] | I mean, I drove all the way out here from south beach | 我从南海滩一路开车到这里 |
[09:38] | and it looks like I have to go all the way back and… | 我可不想再开回去上厕所… |
[09:40] | I’m sorry. You have to leave. | 不好意思 你必须离开 |
[09:49] | You’re the, uh, boss? | 你是老板对吧 |
[09:51] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[09:52] | I-I was just looking for a bathroom. | 我只想上个洗手间 |
[09:56] | No bathroom. | 这里没有洗手间 |
[09:57] | Out. | 出去 |
[09:58] | Okay. Unh. God, I just need to pee. | 好吧 天啊 我只想尿尿而已 |
[10:02] | If you know what to look for, a bunch of little things | 如果你做到了有的放矢地寻找目标 |
[10:05] | can tell you everything you need to know. | 从众多微小的事物中也能获得信息 |
[10:08] | Arms dealers. Great. | 军火走私商 太好了 |
[10:12] | Heavy stuff, too. That plane had new engines. | 还是重兵器生意 那架飞机的引擎是新的 |
[10:15] | It could probably carry a few .50-caliber machine guns, | 估计能装好几架50毫米口径的重机枪呢 |
[10:17] | maybe even a small tank. | 甚至一辆小型坦克 |
[10:18] | Probably shipping off to some African war, | 可能是运到非洲的某个战场上去 |
[10:20] | off limits to legit dealers. | 那是正规军火商的禁区 |
[10:22] | You’re sure? I mean, you saw guns? | 你确定 你见到枪了吗 |
[10:24] | Didn’t need to. Know a gunrunner when I see one. | 不用 我一眼就可以认出军火走私的人 |
[10:26] | They’re my people. | 他们逃不过我的法眼 |
[10:28] | They ship in a special lubricant, | 他们使用一种特殊的润滑油运货 |
[10:29] | and the whole hangar smells like it. | 整个机库都是那个味道 |
[10:32] | Mmm! There it is! | 就是这个味 |
[10:34] | No wonder I got my ass kicked. | 怪不得我被揍了一顿 |
[10:35] | Oh, you were lucky. | 你算走运的了 |
[10:36] | The old guy had a desert eagle 9 millimeter | 那老家伙有支9毫米口径的沙漠之鹰[手枪品牌] |
[10:39] | with combat grip. | 还装备了战斗手柄 |
[10:40] | Ex-Mossad. | 前摩萨德[以色列情报机构]成员 |
[10:42] | What do you mean? Like Israeli spies? | 什么意思 以色列间谍吗 |
[10:44] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[10:45] | Every other retired spook is an arms dealer. | 每个退休的间谍都会变成军火走私商 |
[10:47] | Not a bad gig, if you can stand the ex-spooks. | 如果你能买通之前的同事 这活儿也不错 |
[10:52] | You should probably call your client. | 你应该给你的客户打个电话 |
[10:58] | So… so, what do I do, huh? | 所以我该怎么办呢 |
[11:00] | I mean, I never saw anything like that there. | 我从来没在那见过那种东西 |
[11:03] | No, of course not. | 你当然没见过 |
[11:03] | They’re too smart to keep anything around | 他们聪明得很 不会到处乱放那些东西 |
[11:05] | that would get them busted. | 否则很容易被抓 |
[11:06] | Listen, Jake, now that we know what we’re dealing with, | 杰克 既然我们已经知道了对手的底细 |
[11:08] | We can try to do something. | 我们就可以采取行动了 |
[11:10] | I should call the police. | 我应该报警 |
[11:11] | I-I know I’m gonna get busted. | 我反正都会被抓起来的 |
[11:13] | No, if you call the police, | 不行 如果你报警 |
[11:14] | the only crimes they’ll find are yours, | 警察只会查到你的罪证 |
[11:15] | and the Zamars will know you turned on them. | 而扎马一家也会知道是你告发了他们 |
[11:17] | That’s not good, Jake. | 那可得不偿失 杰克 |
[11:19] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[11:22] | This is how your job opened up. | 看看你是如何得到这份工作的 |
[11:23] | The old security manager died in a car accident. | 你的前任保安经理死于一场车祸 |
[11:27] | All of his brakes just happened to fail at the same time. | 他的所有刹车突然全部失灵 |
[11:32] | Jesus. | 我的天啊 |
[11:34] | I can’t believe this. | 真难以相信 |
[11:36] | I went to a goddamn basketball game with these people. | 我和扎马一家还去看过他妈的一场篮球赛呢 |
[11:39] | The seats weren’t even that good. | 座位也没有想象中的好 |
[11:41] | Well, next time you accept a bribe, | 下次你要再受贿 |
[11:43] | I’d hold out for courtside seats. | 要坚持坐上场边的好位子 |
[11:45] | Jake, focus. | 杰克 集中精力 |
[11:46] | We need to deal with the problem. | 现在是解决问题的时候 |
[11:48] | I’m sorry. I don’t… what do I do? | 对不起 我不…我该怎么办 |
[11:51] | Cooperate. | 配合我 |
[11:52] | We need to get them busted with the guns, | 我们要让他们人赃并获 |
[11:55] | and they need to go down in a way that’s unrelated to you | 而且还不能和你扯上联系 |
[11:57] | so it looks like you had nothing to do with it. | 你要被当成一个局外人 |
[11:59] | Get them busted with the guns. | 让他们人赃并获 |
[12:01] | But where are the guns? | 但是枪在哪里呢 |
[12:04] | That’s what we’re gonna go find out. | 我们要找的就是这个 |
[12:11] | Mike, um, there’s something I want to talk to you about. | 迈克 我有点事要跟你谈谈 |
[12:14] | Yeah, Sam? What is it? | 说吧 萨姆 什么事 |
[12:16] | I know you’ve been pushing hard on this burn notice, | 我知道你执着于这张免职通知 |
[12:18] | trying to get yourself off the blacklist and all, | 努力想从黑名单上划去你的名字 |
[12:20] | and I understand that, | 我理解你 |
[12:22] | but I’m getting a lot of pressure. | 但我也受到了不小的压力 |
[12:24] | Pressure? What kind of pressure? | 压力 哪来的压力 |
[12:26] | Well, you know, they… they want me to give them more. | 还不是他们 他们想要我提供更多信息 |
[12:29] | It’s always more, but the thing is that… | 得寸进尺 但实际上… |
[12:34] | Yeah, Sam? | 怎么了 萨姆 |
[12:36] | Oh, hey, there they go. | 他们出来了 |
[12:43] | Talk about this later. | 以后再谈吧 |
[12:52] | One cheap and effective security measure | 一种便宜又高效的安全措施 |
[12:54] | is working in an area with low or no traffic. | 就是到几乎没什么交通的地方办事 |
[12:57] | Anyone in a car is too obvious, | 在那种地方开车就会很显眼 |
[13:00] | so you force any would-be followers to get out and walk. | 这样就把可能跟踪你的人逼下车走路 |
[13:08] | They’re in there somewhere. | 他们在这里面的某个地方 |
[13:10] | Oh, Mikey, come on. It’s 10 square blocks. | 行了吧 迈迈 这里可有十个方形街区呢 |
[13:13] | My cardiovascular fitness isn’t what it used to be. | 我的心血管可没有原来那样健康了 |
[13:15] | You never said we were gonna be walking. | 你可没跟我说要走路 |
[13:17] | Rest frequently. Drink plenty of fluids. | 那就经常休息 多喝水 |
[13:18] | You’ll be fine, Sam. | 会没事的 萨姆 |
[13:21] | Okay. Where do I find fluids? | 好吧 可是哪里去找水呢 |
[13:51] | I’m telling you, there’s no one here. | 告诉过你了 这里没人 |
[13:54] | Dad thought he saw someone. | 爸爸说他看到有人 |
[13:58] | There’s no one. | 这里没人 |
[13:59] | But we have to check. | 必须检查一下 |
[14:02] | I’m getting my shoes dirty. | 我的鞋都弄脏了 |
[14:07] | Fighting is something you want to avoid. | 你要尽量避免打斗 |
[14:09] | Once you fight someone, he knows your face. | 一旦与别人交手 他就会记下你的长相 |
[14:11] | There’s nobody here. | 这里没人 |
[14:12] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[14:13] | You kind of blow your cover | 用钢筋去攻击别人 |
[14:15] | when you hit a guy with a piece of rebar. | 你就会暴露藏身处 |
[14:16] | But when you have no choice… | 但当你走投无路时 |
[14:18] | rebar it is. | 也只有用钢筋了 |
[14:32] | Send that to China, you sons of bitches! | 把它运到中国去吧 一群杂种 |
[14:35] | Go ahead and offshore that! | 去啊 到国外去啊 |
[14:37] | You know, they used to have 30 union welders here | 这里曾经有三十个焊工 |
[14:40] | – and a foreman. – What are you doing? | -还有一个工头 -你在干什么 |
[14:42] | What the hell does it look like I’m doing, Pal? | 看不出来我在干什么吗 伙计 |
[14:44] | I’m throwing crap at a warehouse! | 我在朝仓库扔东西 |
[14:46] | Oh, you got a gun. What are you, some kind of security? | 你有枪 你是保安吗 |
[14:50] | Hey, go ahead, come on. | 来吧 冲着我来 |
[14:52] | Shoot me. I’d thank you for it. | 开枪打死我 我谢你一辈子 |
[14:54] | There’s no jobs around here anyway. | 反正在这也找不到工作 |
[14:56] | You want to shoot him? Shoot him. | 你想开枪的话就开枪吧 |
[14:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:58] | Oh, you don’t want to shoot him? | 你不想开枪打他 |
[15:00] | Yeah, lovely. | 太棒了 |
[15:02] | Huh? Yeah, batter up, huh? | 击球员就位 |
[15:04] | Oh, strike three! | 三振 |
[15:06] | You’re laid off! | 你出局了 |
[15:08] | Yeah! | 真棒 |
[15:10] | They’re careful. | 他们很谨慎 |
[15:12] | If we’re gonna get them caught on anything serious, | 如果想要人赃并获 |
[15:15] | it’s gonna take some more time. | 还得花点时间 |
[15:19] | Then I want Melody out of here. | 那么我想让梅洛迪离开这里 |
[15:20] | I mean, this was my mistake. | 我闯下的祸 |
[15:22] | She shouldn’t have to pay for it. | 不能她来承担责任 |
[15:23] | When the Zamars ask why your wife left town, | 要是扎马一家问起你妻子离开的原因 |
[15:26] | What are you gonna say? | 你怎么回答 |
[15:30] | They came to see me yesterday. | 他们昨天来找我了 |
[15:32] | They got another shipment going out soon. | 说不久会有另一批货要运走 |
[15:34] | They gave me more basketball tickets. | 他们又给了我一些篮球票 |
[15:37] | They’re expecting my answer today. | 要我今天做出答复 |
[15:39] | What do I say? | 我该怎么说 |
[15:40] | Since they’re probably planning on killing you | 我建议说”好的” 如果你说了其他的 |
[15:42] | if you say anything else, I’d suggest “Yes.” | 他们也许就会计划把你干掉 |
[15:49] | Mike, I save your ass at the warehouse. | 迈克 在仓库那儿我可救了你一条小命 |
[15:51] | The least you could do is have some decent beer in the fridge. | 你起码也该在冰箱里准备些上档次的啤酒吧 |
[15:54] | Next time you plan on saving my ass, | 下一次你准备救我小命的时候 |
[15:56] | Tell me before I go to the store. | 记得在我去买东西前提醒我 |
[15:58] | We still have to find out where they keep their guns. | 我们还得找出他们藏匿枪支的地点呢 |
[16:00] | I think you’re gonna have to do the spy thing, Mike. | 你得用点间谍的手段了 迈克 |
[16:02] | Make a new friend. | 比如交个新朋友 |
[16:04] | But I can’t get an angle on this father. | 但是我还是摸不清那个父亲的底细 |
[16:06] | I mean, his security drill is airtight. | 他的安全措施做得十分严密 |
[16:08] | What about the brothers? | 两兄弟呢 |
[16:09] | The older brother’s the same. | 哥哥和他父亲一样 |
[16:10] | He goes to work. He goes home. There’s no way in. | 朝九晚五 没什么异常 |
[16:13] | Younger? | 弟弟呢 |
[16:14] | I talked to him in the hangar. | 我和他在机库说过话 |
[16:16] | He’s not so bright. | 他没那么聪明 |
[16:17] | – I could check him out. – Maybe you should bug his car. | -我去查查他 -不如你给他车里安个窃听器 |
[16:22] | Yeah, maybe I should. | 对啊 值得一试 |
[16:25] | I’ll do the recon. I’ll see you guys around. | 我去侦察一下 一会见 |
[16:34] | When you want to turn someone into an asset, | 当你想利用某人 |
[16:37] | get him to betray the people he loves, | 并让他背叛他所爱的人的时候 |
[16:39] | you have to get to know him. | 你必须了解他 |
[16:42] | This wine is warm. | 这酒是热的 |
[16:45] | This is very good wine. | 这酒相当不错 |
[16:46] | You’re supposed to drink it a little warm. | 本来就该在微热的时候喝 |
[16:49] | Well, I like it colder. | 我喜欢喝冷的 |
[16:52] | Why did you spend $300 on a bottle of warm wine? | 你干嘛花三百块钱买瓶热酒 |
[16:59] | Did you speak to your dad about that trip? | 你和你爸爸说了关于那旅行的事了吗 |
[17:01] | Yes. He said not this year. | 说了 他说今年不行 |
[17:04] | How are we supposed to have a life | 他老这样什么都不让你干 |
[17:06] | if he barely lets you do anything? | 我们俩怎么在一起生活呢 |
[17:08] | You need to know his frustrations. | 你要知道他生活的不顺 |
[17:11] | Who’s coming? | 谁要来 |
[17:12] | You need to know how he spends his time and money. | 你要知道他怎样打发时间 怎样花钱 |
[17:15] | Paulie? What? He sucks. | 保利 什么 他这人很烂的 |
[17:18] | You need to understand his hopes and dreams. | 你要明白他的希望和梦想 |
[17:20] | Cover up a little bit. Everybody is looking, okay? | 遮着点好吗 别人都在看你 |
[17:23] | Cover up a little bit. | 遮着点 |
[17:29] | Okay. Well, call me. | 好的 记得打我电话 |
[17:36] | Tonight, we’ll go to the club. | 今晚我们去夜总会 |
[17:37] | We’ll have a nice time and no more talk about work. | 痛快地玩 把工作抛在脑后 |
[17:39] | okay, and then we have to be home by 2:00 | 好的 但我们还是得两点前回家 |
[17:42] | because you’re a 30-year-old guy with a curfew. | 因为你是一个三十岁了还有熄灯令的男人 |
[17:44] | Oh, come on. Don’t be like that. | 行了 别这样 |
[17:46] | Ari, I don’t understand you. | 阿里 我就不明白了 |
[17:48] | Hey, Mikey. | 迈迈 |
[17:50] | You read this guy’s profile, you’re gonna kiss me. | 看看这家伙的档案 你肯定会亲我一口的 |
[17:54] | I am not gonna kiss you, Sam. | 我不会亲你的 萨姆 |
[17:56] | Look, I’m not saying I’m gonna like it. | 不是我喜欢被你亲 |
[17:57] | I’m just saying you’re gonna kiss me. | 只是说你会亲我的 |
[17:59] | It is that good. | 就有那么好 |
[18:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:03] | Let’s make you into an arms dealer. | 让你过把当军火走私商的瘾 |
[18:06] | C-4 has a plastic sheen and a putty like consistency. | C-4炸药有塑料光泽 密度和腻子差不多 |
[18:09] | If you need to counterfeit it, | 如果你要仿造 |
[18:11] | the best thing I’ve found is cake icing, | 我找到的最好的材料是蛋糕的糖霜 |
[18:13] | or fondant, as it is known in the baking trade. | 或者糕点行业用的翻糖 |
[18:25] | Hey, how’s the rest of the cover I.D.? | 假身份弄得怎么样 |
[18:28] | Pretty good. Got you a fake rolex. | 很顺利 给你弄了块假劳力士 |
[18:31] | Got a buddy who can rent us an Aston Martin pretty cheap. | 有人愿意低价借我们一辆阿斯顿马丁 |
[18:36] | There’s your business card. | 这是你的名片 |
[18:39] | “Steve remington”? That’s my name? | “史蒂夫·雷明顿” 我叫这个 |
[18:41] | Yeah. I got to have some fun, Mike. | 对啊 挺好玩的嘛 迈克 |
[18:43] | Oh, here we go. | 还有这个 |
[18:45] | Got you a list of Ari’s favorite wines, | 这张单子上有阿里最喜欢的酒 |
[18:47] | his position in the family business, | 他在家族产业中的地位 |
[18:49] | favorite clubs, even where he likes to vacation. | 最喜欢的夜总会 甚至还有他喜欢的度假地点 |
[18:51] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[18:52] | Are you done making the fake plastic explosive? | 假塑性炸药做完了吗 |
[18:54] | Can I lick that? | 我能舔一舔那个吗 |
[18:56] | Knock yourself out. | 舔吧别客气 |
[18:58] | If you need a moldable explosive that makes a bang, | 如果真要做能爆炸的塑性炸药 |
[19:01] | someone with Fiona’s skills can make homemade C-4 | 菲欧娜这样的人能用抹墙粉 凡士林 |
[19:04] | with spackle, petroleum jelly, | 还有一些我根本不想知道是什么的东西 |
[19:07] | and a bunch of other things I don’t even want to know about. | 做出自制C-4炸药来 |
[19:09] | How’s it coming, Fi? | 怎么样了 菲 |
[19:11] | Dangerous. Unstable. | 相当危险 很不稳定 |
[19:15] | Remind you of anyone? | 让你想起谁了吗 |
[19:16] | Pack it up, put a detonator on it, | 把它包好 放根导火线在上面 |
[19:19] | and make it look pretty. | 外观一定要好看 |
[19:20] | We have to put our best foot forward. | 表面功夫要做足 |
[19:21] | I’ll wrap it in a bow. | 系个蝴蝶结在上面得了 |
[19:23] | All right, I got to go to my mom’s place. | 我得去我妈家里一趟 |
[19:26] | – Sam. – Mike. | -再见 -再见 |
[19:28] | Fi, be good. | 菲 规矩点 |
[19:30] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 迈克尔 |
[19:31] | Mom. | 妈 |
[19:31] | Nate, you find dad’s will yet? | 内特 你找到爸爸的遗嘱了吗 |
[19:33] | No, not yet. | 还没呢 |
[19:35] | I didn’t know you were arrested so many times. | 我都不知道你被逮捕了这么多次 |
[19:37] | You know that dad kept notes? | 你知道爸爸他会记下来吗 |
[19:39] | Not surprised. | 我一点也不惊讶 |
[19:40] | On paper, you’re a bigger screw-up than me. | 光看这些文件 你比我还糟糕 |
[19:42] | You stole more cars by the time you were 12 | 你在12岁之前偷的车 |
[19:44] | than I did my entire life. | 就比我一辈子偷的还要多 |
[19:45] | Dad was never around. | 爸爸那时候总是不在家 |
[19:47] | You ever wonder how we got to the store to get groceries | 你有想过当爸爸喝得烂醉的时候 |
[19:50] | when dad was on a tear? | 我们要怎么去杂货店买东西吗 |
[19:55] | I’m gonna get some more files. | 我再去拿些文件来 |
[19:58] | Mom, I need to borrow dad’s cuff links | 妈 我要借一下爸爸的袖扣 |
[20:00] | and his cigarette case. | 还有他的烟盒子 |
[20:01] | Nate is tearing up this house trying to find your dad’s will. | 内特为了找到爸爸的遗嘱 把家里翻得乱七八糟 |
[20:05] | This is gonna be one more thing you two are gonna fight about. | 你俩为了这事又得闹矛盾 |
[20:07] | I’ll give them back in a few days. | 我过两天就还回来 |
[20:09] | I just need it for the job, Mom. | 我工作上要用一下 老妈 |
[20:10] | He’s so angry about the car. | 他对车的事情这么生气 |
[20:12] | Why is it so important? | 又不是什么大不了的事 |
[20:14] | I think he just wants to know what it means, | 我想他只是想知道原因 |
[20:16] | why Dad gave it to me. | 为什么老爸把车给了我 |
[20:18] | Because he loved you. | 因为他爱你啊 |
[20:20] | He wanted you to have something to remember him by. | 他想送你件东西好让你记着他 |
[20:23] | Now, why is that so complicated? | 这事儿有什么复杂的 |
[20:25] | It’s not complicated. | 事情是不复杂 |
[20:26] | It just… doesn’t sound like Dad. | 只是不像老爸能干出来的 |
[20:51] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[20:52] | Do you have the 2003 | 有按杯卖的2003年 |
[20:55] | Fisher Vineyards Coach Insignia by the glass? | 渔夫寇兹徽章吗 |
[20:58] | Not by the glass. By the bottle. | 没有按杯卖的 只能整瓶卖 |
[20:59] | What the hell? I’ll take the whole bottle. | 无所谓 我来一瓶 |
[21:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:02] | It’s a good bottle. | 这瓶酒很不错 |
[21:03] | For $300, it better be a very good glass. | 300块 希望它值这个价 |
[21:06] | You know your wine. | 你很懂酒啊 |
[21:07] | A little. | 略知一二 |
[21:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:10] | Try this? | 要尝尝吗 |
[21:11] | I’d love to. | 很乐意 |
[21:12] | A glass, please. | 拿个杯子 谢谢 |
[21:14] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[21:15] | Steve Remington. | 史蒂夫·雷明顿 |
[21:16] | Steve, Ari Zamar. | 史蒂夫 我叫阿里·扎马 |
[21:23] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[21:24] | You want to join me? I have a table. | 你想一起坐一坐吗 我有张台子 |
[21:26] | Who are you with? | 还有谁 |
[21:27] | I’m with my girlfriend, Debbie. | 我女朋友黛比 |
[21:28] | I don’t wanna impose. | 我不想当电灯泡 |
[21:29] | No, no, no. Please. Beautiful wine. | 不会 不会 多好的酒啊 |
[21:32] | You can come join us at the table. Come on. | 欢迎跟我们一起坐 来吧 |
[21:34] | Another glass, please. | 再拿个杯子 谢谢 |
[21:36] | Let’s go. Follow me. | 走吧 跟我来 |
[21:38] | You ever meet someone, and it just seems to click instantly? | 你有过这种经历吗 跟某人一见如故 |
[21:41] | You like the same things, share the same opinions. | 你们有共同的喜好 共同的观点 |
[21:44] | It seems like you’ve known them all your life. | 仿佛已经认识了一辈子 |
[21:51] | It could be fate, | 也许是命运的安排 |
[21:52] | or it could be that you have a listening device | 也许是你的车仪表盘底下 |
[21:54] | planted under the dashboard of your car. | 被人装了窃听器 |
[22:22] | So there I am, in the mountains of Afghanistan, | 当时我在阿富汗山区 |
[22:26] | and I don’t speak a word of the dialect. | 一句当地方言也不会说 |
[22:27] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[22:28] | I got all this training, I’m sent over there, | 我训练了那么久 结果进去之后 |
[22:30] | and I’m stuck with a bunch of guys | 跟敌方的一堆人 |
[22:32] | from the wrong side of the country. | 困在了一起 |
[22:33] | I love it. I love it. | 这故事我喜欢 |
[22:35] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[22:38] | Ah, it’s just my brother. So, what did you do? | 是我哥打来的 然后你怎么办的 |
[22:40] | Well, I tried like hell to learn the language, | 我只好费尽心力学当地语言 |
[22:42] | and I ate goat for a month. | 还吃了一个月山羊肉 |
[22:43] | Oh, I love it. | 这故事太棒了 |
[22:45] | Afghanistan? Are you serious? | 阿富汗 真的吗 |
[22:48] | That’s crazy. Why were you over here? | 太疯狂了 你怎么会去哪儿呢 |
[22:51] | Business… this and that. | 生意上的事 诸如此类 |
[22:53] | To Miami. | 这杯敬迈阿密 |
[22:54] | To miami. | 敬迈阿密 |
[22:56] | Where the beautiful women are allowed to go outside. | 因为这里准许美丽的姑娘出门 |
[22:58] | You’d be surprised how often covert operatives | 秘密特工假扮神秘的国际人士频率之高 |
[23:01] | pose as international men of mystery. | 会让你万分惊讶 |
[23:04] | Fantasies about glamorous covert ops | 对风流倜傥的秘密特工的幻想 |
[23:06] | can be extremely useful to exploit, | 非常有利用价值 |
[23:09] | though some secret-agent fantasies are more useful than others. | 而其中某些幻想尤其有用 |
[23:14] | Now that we know each other, I have a confession to make. | 现在我们很熟了 我得坦白一件事 |
[23:17] | It’s not a coincidence that we met tonight. | 我们今晚的相遇不是巧合 |
[23:19] | I want to talk to you about something, about work. | 我想跟你谈点事 生意上的事 |
[23:24] | I do import-export… furniture, regional food, | 我做进出口 家具 特产食品 |
[23:27] | import the cigarettes. | 进口香烟 |
[23:29] | Ari, we’re adults here. | 阿里 我们都是明白人 |
[23:30] | The fact is, the people in my business know | 事实上 我生意上的熟人知道 |
[23:32] | about your family’s operations, and we respect it. | 你们家族干的什么生意 我们很尊重你们 |
[23:35] | I’m listening. | 继续说 |
[23:36] | We also know that your father does not work | 我们还知道你父亲从不跟 |
[23:38] | with anyone outside of the family. | 家族以外的人合作 |
[23:39] | Still, your name gets around. | 但是 你们仍然名声在外 |
[23:42] | We also hear about your brother. He’s a hard-ass. | 我们还听说你哥哥 他很难缠 |
[23:44] | Yeah, he’s been calling me all night long. | 是啊 他整晚都在给我打电话 |
[23:45] | He’s probably on his way here now. | 可能现在就在来的路上呢 |
[23:47] | That’s why I want to talk to you about an opportunity. | 所以我才来找你聊 当前有一个机会 |
[23:50] | What opportunity? | 什么机会 |
[23:51] | Why don’t you mind your own business? | 你干嘛不管好自己的事 |
[23:52] | I don’t want to cause problems. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[23:53] | If you’re not allowed to talk about your family’s… | 如果你有封口令 不能谈家族的事 |
[23:56] | No, no, no. I’m allowed to do whatever I want. | 不 不 我有权做任何事 |
[23:57] | It’s just that my father is a little, you know… | 只是我父亲有点 你懂的 |
[23:59] | Jesus. Your father again? | 天啊 又提你父亲 |
[24:01] | I don’t want to get in the middle of this. | 我不想搅和这种事 |
[24:03] | I just heard that you are the one wanna the family takeing back. | 只是听说你想扩大家族的事业 |
[24:13] | God, it’s my brother. | 上帝 我哥哥来了 |
[24:31] | Ari, where you been? | 阿里 你去哪儿了 |
[24:33] | I called you three, four times. | 我都给你打三四回电话了 |
[24:35] | I’ve been here. What do you want? | 我一直在这儿 什么事 |
[24:36] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[24:37] | – I’m having fun. – Now. | -我正玩得高兴呢 -现在就走 |
[24:48] | Nice car. | 好车 |
[24:50] | I’m a little tired of it, actually. | 实际上我有点开烦了 |
[24:51] | I want to upgrade to the new model. | 我想升级到新版 |
[24:53] | Sorry about earlier. | 刚才很抱歉 |
[24:54] | My, uh, family is a little paranoid. | 我的家人有点过于疑神疑鬼了 |
[24:55] | Comes with the territory. | 理应如此 |
[24:57] | So, tell me about the deal. | 跟我说说这笔生意 |
[24:59] | I was in town to do a deal with some plastique… | 我这趟进城是要做一笔塑料炸弹的生意 |
[25:02] | good stuff, military-grade… | 货很正 军用级别 |
[25:03] | but the contact fell through. | 但没联系上买家 |
[25:09] | Anybody in the arms trade knows | 军火这一行所有人都知道 |
[25:11] | that the mark of a pro is the blow and burn. | 专业的标志就是爆炸和燃烧 |
[25:14] | It’s a detonator on whatever you’re selling | 为了防止交易失败 无论卖的是什么 |
[25:16] | in case the deal goes bad. | 都要装上爆炸物 |
[25:17] | This is very high grade — | 这批货级别很高 |
[25:18] | 40% cheaper than what you can get commercially. | 而且比你从商业渠道拿货便宜40% |
[25:23] | With all the same kick, of course. | 当然了 爆炸效果是一样的 |
[25:25] | I just need a distributor. | 我只缺一个分销商 |
[25:27] | You get the buyers, | 你只要找到买家 |
[25:28] | you could double your profits, Ari. | 就能获得双倍的利润 阿里 |
[25:30] | How do I know this is good? | 我怎么知道这些质量很好呢 |
[25:32] | Oh, it’s very good stuff. | 这些质量当然没得说 |
[25:34] | You want a little demonstration? | 你想要来个小演示吗 |
[25:36] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[26:02] | Are we in business? | 我们是合作伙伴了吗 |
[26:12] | So, you gonna go see your new girlfriend? | 你要去见新女朋友了吗 |
[26:14] | Debbie? She’s not coming, no, which is good, | 黛比吗 她这次不来 这样很好 |
[26:16] | because I think Ari is the jealous type. | 因为我觉得阿里会是个醋坛子 |
[26:18] | Well, I can see why she likes you. | 我能看出她为什么喜欢你 |
[26:21] | You look like a secret agent. | 你看起来像个秘密特工 |
[26:23] | Listen, Fi, I just need Ari | 听好 菲 我只是要阿里 |
[26:24] | to show me where Daddy keeps his guns. | 领我去看他爸放枪的地方在哪儿 |
[26:26] | We bring in the cops. | 我们报告警察 |
[26:27] | Everyone goes home happy, except Debbie. | 大家皆大欢喜 除了黛比 |
[26:30] | Well, maybe you shouldn’t be so hasty. | 也许你不该这么着急 |
[26:34] | Imagine some south beach model | 想想有个南部沙滩宝贝 |
[26:37] | hanging on your every word. | 牵挂你的一举一动呐 |
[26:41] | How many times she call you? | 她给你打了几次电话 |
[26:43] | Five. | 五次 |
[26:44] | Maybe she wants Ari to do the deal. | 也许她是想阿里做成这趟买卖 |
[26:46] | She wants to trade up. | 我看她是想换个更好的男人 |
[26:50] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[26:51] | You are tempted. | 你动心了吧 |
[26:53] | Not for a minute, Fi. | 一分钟也没有 菲 |
[26:56] | If I need a beautiful woman to mess up my life… | 如果我需要一个美女扰乱我的生活 |
[27:00] | I could do a lot better than Debbie. | 我有比黛比更好的选择 |
[27:14] | Oh, you know your Chardonnay. | 你很懂霞多丽酒啊 |
[27:16] | A little. | 一点点吧 |
[27:17] | Don’t be modest. | 别谦虚 |
[27:18] | You should come to my place in France. | 你应该到我法国的家做客 |
[27:21] | They call it a Chateau, | 他们叫它城堡酒庄 |
[27:23] | But really, it’s just a big house. | 但实际上 只是栋大房子而已 |
[27:26] | So about this deal… | 关于这次交易 |
[27:28] | I think we should start with something small. | 我认为我们应该先从小交易开始 |
[27:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:32] | In addition to the C-4, I can get you… | 除了C-4 我还可以给你 |
[27:37] | military-grade, .50-caliber machine guns. | 军用级别的50口径机关枪 |
[27:39] | .50-caliber? Wow. | 50口径机关枪 |
[27:40] | And then we can go bigger. | 然后我们就可以一起做大买卖 |
[27:41] | I just need to see your operation. | 我要先看下你们的生意状况 |
[27:43] | From now on, we can start with… | 往后我们可以开始 |
[27:44] | Oh, no, operation… no, I can’t do that. | 这个不行 绝对不行 |
[27:46] | My father would kill me. Are you kidding me? | 我爸会杀了我的 你开什么玩笑 |
[27:47] | Ari, this is about trust. | 阿里 这与信任有关 |
[27:49] | I can’t just give you a .50-caliber machine gun to sell | 我总不能给你50口径机关枪 |
[27:51] | without knowing what warehouse it’s going to, | 却事先不知道存放在什么仓库里 |
[27:54] | what transport It’s getting on. Ari… | 走什么渠道运输吧 阿里 |
[27:55] | I can’t, I can’t. It’s impossible. | 不行不行 不可能 |
[27:59] | You know what? Forget it. | 既然这样 那就算了 |
[28:01] | I’m going out on a limb here, and you don’t trust me. | 没法谈下去了 你都不信任我 |
[28:03] | No, I get that. I understand, and that’s fine. | 不用 我明白 也理解 没什么 |
[28:06] | It’s just not how I do business. | 只不过我不是这么做生意的 |
[28:07] | So thank you for your time. I’ll get the check. | 谢谢你的时间 我去结帐 |
[28:11] | Ah, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit. | 坐下 坐下 坐下 |
[28:17] | I like you. I like you. | 我喜欢你 我真的喜欢你 |
[28:20] | Okay, meet me tomorrow night. | 好吧 明天晚上来见我 |
[28:23] | We’ll see. | 我带你参观 |
[28:24] | Okay? Are you happy? | 怎么样 现在满意了吧 |
[28:28] | Very happy. | 很满意 |
[28:32] | I can do the deal | 我可以先把这笔买卖做了 |
[28:34] | and then talk to Ilan and Dad. | 然后再跟伊兰和老爸说 |
[28:36] | – You can make a lot of money. – Just watch these… | -你可以赚一大笔钱 -看到这些 |
[28:38] | Okay, sounds like he’s gonna go for it. | 好了 听上去他上钩了 |
[28:40] | Just goes to show you a car is a bad place to have a conversation. | 这说明车里真不是个说话的好地方 |
[28:44] | Mike, you know I was gonna tell you. | 迈克 我本来就打算告诉你的 |
[28:45] | What’s that, Sam? | 说什么 萨姆 |
[28:46] | Come on. Don’t treat me like I’m stupid. | 别这样 好像我是个傻瓜似的 |
[28:48] | The bug in your car. | 我说的是你车上的窃听器 |
[28:49] | I thought we had a deal, Sam. | 我本来以为我们达成共识了 萨姆 |
[28:50] | Mike, we do. I help you out. | 迈克 我们确实有共识 我帮你逃出来 |
[28:52] | I tell you what I know. | 我知道的都告诉你了 |
[28:53] | But they know you got something. | 但他们知道你手上有什么东西 |
[28:55] | You know they wanted me to bust into your place and search it. | 本来还想让我闯进你屋子搜一搜 |
[28:57] | I told them I wouldn’t do it, | 被我严词拒绝了 |
[28:58] | so they made me plant a bug | 于是他们要我装了个窃听器 |
[29:00] | and said if I told you, they’d be all over us. | 还说要是我告诉你 就让我跟你一个样 |
[29:02] | At least I tried to make it obvious. | 至少我做得尽量明显了 |
[29:04] | I mean, I practically signed my name on the goddamn thing. | 我甚至在那鬼东西上签了自己的名 |
[29:06] | Oh, that you did, Sam. | 原来是你干的 萨姆 |
[29:08] | Mikey, I’m with you, | 迈迈 我跟你是一条心的 |
[29:09] | but this FBI crap… | 但是这个联调局混蛋… |
[29:11] | I’m grinding my teeth at night. | 我晚上老是磨牙 |
[29:12] | It’s bad for my blood pressure. | 这对我的血压可没啥好处 |
[29:13] | So break into my place. | 那就去我屋里搜一搜呗 |
[29:15] | – Yeah? – Search it. | -什么 -搜一搜 |
[29:17] | These FBI guys don’t know anything. | 这些联调局的家伙知道的东西也有限 |
[29:18] | It might get the attention of someone useful. | 这样做也许能引来某个更有用的家伙 |
[29:21] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[29:22] | Jake’s meeting with the Zamars tonight, | 杰克今晚要跟扎马家的人见面 |
[29:24] | so you should have a couple of hours. | 你还有几个小时干这个 |
[29:25] | I would search in the kitchen area. | 是我的话会搜搜厨房那一片 |
[29:27] | – Cabinets? – Sink. | -柜子里吗 -水池 |
[29:29] | – Behind? – Under. Don’t break anything. | -后面吗 -下面 别打坏我东西 |
[29:32] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[29:34] | So, tomorrow, you’ll do this, huh? | 明天你会这么做吧 对吗 |
[29:37] | You’ll talk to the customs people, yes? | 你会跟海关人员说的 对吗 |
[29:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:43] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[29:44] | N-no, there’s no problem. | 没 没问题 |
[29:47] | You need some motivation, huh? | 你需要一点动力是吗 |
[29:53] | No, no. I’m just saying I’m sick and tired of waiting. | 不是 我只是厌烦一等再等 |
[29:55] | I have to be somewhere, and this… | 我还得去别的地方 这个家伙 |
[29:57] | Get up. | 起来 |
[29:59] | Get up! | 快起来 |
[30:15] | It’s me. You never answer my calls. | 是我 你怎么不回我电话呢 |
[30:19] | Where’s Ari? | 阿里呢 |
[30:20] | He’s coming. | 马上就来 |
[30:21] | He’s getting bitched out by his dad or something. | 他正在被他爸因为什么事情埋怨呢 |
[30:26] | I wanted to talk to you alone. | 我想跟你单独谈谈 |
[30:29] | How long are you in town? | 你要在城里呆多久啊 |
[30:33] | Aren’t you and Ari engaged? | 你跟阿里不是订婚了吗 |
[30:35] | Whatever. | 这有什么 |
[30:36] | Whatever. | 我不在乎 |
[30:39] | Come on. Can you have a little fun? | 来嘛 我们找点小乐子 |
[30:41] | You’ve been around the world, | 你满世界跑 |
[30:43] | but you never talk about a girlfriend. | 但从没说起过有女朋友 |
[30:48] | I want to see… | 我想看看 |
[30:51] | your gun. | 你的枪 |
[30:53] | Okay, that’s not my gun. | 好了 那可不是我的枪 |
[30:55] | Not my gun. | 不是我的枪 |
[30:56] | Debbie. Get out of here. | 黛比 滚开 |
[31:01] | Now I know your secret, you son of a bitch. | 现在我知道你别有用心了 你个狗娘养的 |
[31:07] | Get in there! Get in there! | 进去 快进去 |
[31:09] | Ari, calm down. | 阿里 冷静一下 |
[31:10] | I don’t know what you think you know. | 我不明白你是什么意思 |
[31:11] | You lied to me! | 你在骗我 |
[31:12] | Dealing with a blown cover is about stalling for time. | 身份泄露时只能尽量拖时间 |
[31:16] | stay alive long enough to figure out what they know | 拖到发现对方到底知道了什么 |
[31:18] | and tell a bigger lie to save yourself. | 然后撒个更大的谎去圆谎 |
[31:20] | You lied to me since day one! | 我们认识第一天你就跟我撒谎 |
[31:22] | What is this secret you’re talking about? | 你说的”别有用心”是什么意思 |
[31:24] | You wanted Debbie, huh? | 你的目标是黛比 对不对 |
[31:25] | You wanted Debbie from the beginning. | 你一开始就是冲着黛比来的 |
[31:27] | Debbie? That’s what you thought? | 黛比 你是这么认为的吗 |
[31:29] | I thought you… | 我认为你 |
[31:44] | You were watching me the whole time, weren’t you? | 你一直在观察我是不是 |
[31:47] | You sent her over to test me. | 你派她来测试我 |
[31:49] | You wanted to see how I handled the pressure. | 你想看我遇到危机时的反应如何 |
[31:52] | Oh, that’s good. | 这招很妙 |
[31:53] | Oh, you are good. | 你很厉害 |
[31:56] | So, what… did I pass? | 那么 我通过测试了吗 |
[32:02] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[32:06] | Oh, your father trained you well, Ari. | 你父亲把你培养得很棒 阿里 |
[32:11] | Yeh. | 是 |
[32:12] | So, I see the operation? | 那么 我可以看你们的生意状况吗 |
[32:14] | Yeah. Yeah, okay. | 是的 好 |
[32:21] | Riding in a car with a blindfold on | 需要一段时间才能适应 |
[32:23] | takes some getting used to. | 被蒙着眼坐在车里 |
[32:24] | The good news is, | 好处是 |
[32:26] | if the driver’s busy making sure you can’t see anything, | 当驾驶员忙着防备你是否有偷看时 |
[32:29] | he’s not paying attention to whether he’s being followed. | 就没精力注意自己是否被跟踪了 |
[32:32] | I’ll take you to see the warehouse, but if you screw me… | 我要带你去看仓库 但如果你搞什么花样 |
[32:35] | Why would I want to screw you? | 我干嘛搞花样 |
[32:36] | I’ve got merchandise to sell. You’ve got buyers. | 我有货物要卖 你有买家要买 |
[32:39] | It’s that simple. | 就是这么简单 |
[32:40] | I just want to know what I’m getting into. | 我只关心生意是否安全可靠 |
[32:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:43] | Okay. Security is airtight. | 好吧 那儿的守备密不透风 |
[32:45] | The warehouse is not connected to us. | 仓库跟我们没有任何牵连 |
[32:47] | We keep the weapons there till we ship. | 发货运走之前武器都放在那里 |
[32:50] | If the cops come, they can’t arrest anybody. | 就算警察来了 也抓不到人 |
[32:51] | A dead drop. | 一个藏匿地点 |
[32:53] | So what if someone tries to steal your merchandise? | 如果有人想偷你们的货怎么办 |
[32:55] | Nobody knows where it is — just the family. | 除了家里人 没人知道仓库在哪儿 |
[33:01] | Out. | 下车 |
[33:16] | There. Now you see the operation. | 就是这儿 现在你看到我们的业务状况了 |
[33:20] | Not bad… | 不错 |
[33:22] | on the warehouse front. | 仓库看上去不错 |
[33:23] | What about security? | 安全工作怎么样 |
[33:25] | We have no problems with cops. | 警察我们搞得定 |
[33:27] | We have cops on the payroll. | 警察内部有我们的人 每月上供 |
[33:28] | They let us know if there’s a problem. | 如果有状况他们会通知我们 |
[33:30] | Great. M1A .308. | 很好 M1A 308口径 |
[33:33] | Nicely balanced. | 优秀的平衡性 |
[33:36] | Special forces. | 特种部队专用 |
[33:39] | Airport security? | 机场的安全有保证吗 |
[33:41] | – We have a guy. – Reliable? | -我们有个内线 -可靠吗 |
[33:43] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[33:44] | If not, we, uh — how do they say? | 如果不可靠 我们会 怎么说来着 |
[33:48] | We liquidate him. | 我们会清算掉他 |
[33:49] | FN P90 with halo sight. | FN P90 带光环瞄准 |
[33:54] | State of the art… Very nice. | 最先进的 很好 |
[33:57] | Looks like you have things wired here. | 看来你这里情况挺可靠 |
[33:59] | So, are we gonna do some business? | 决定要跟我合作了吗 |
[34:07] | After we send out the shipment, we’ll make a deal. | 等发货了 我们就成交 |
[34:12] | You and I… we put it together, | 你和我 团队合作 |
[34:15] | and then I take the deal to my father. | 然后我就把这笔交易告诉我父亲 |
[34:19] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[34:22] | You’re doing him a favor. | 你是在帮他的忙 |
[34:26] | Shall we? | 走了吗 |
[34:28] | You want me to talk to them again? | 你想要我再找他们谈吗 |
[34:30] | They’ll kill me. | 他们会杀了我的 |
[34:32] | You see what they did. | 你见过他们的所作所为 |
[34:34] | I thought the plan was to find the guns and call the cops. | 计划不是找到枪支然后报告警察吗 |
[34:36] | That plan won’t work anymore. | 那样不顶用 |
[34:38] | They’ve got cops on the payroll, Jake. | 他们有警察内线 一直供着呢 杰克 |
[34:41] | If you want to get out of this, it’s your best chance. | 如果你想摆脱这件事 这就是最好的机会 |
[34:44] | For your family. | 为了你的家人 |
[34:45] | What do I do? | 我该怎么干 |
[34:47] | I think it’s about time | 我想是时候 |
[34:48] | the Zamar family learned about Ari’s new friend. | 让扎马家人知道阿里交了个新朋友了 |
[34:52] | Any good operative is going to be a bit of a control freak. | 每一个成功的头目都有点控制狂 |
[34:55] | Above all, they don’t want to hear | 他们尤其不想看到 |
[34:57] | that the people they think they own | 那些本来以为控制得死死的人 |
[34:59] | really belong to someone who can destroy them. | 居然效力于某个能决定他们生死的对手 |
[35:02] | Look, I said I would help you. | 听着 我说过会帮你们 |
[35:05] | I got to help your friends now? | 但是现在我还得帮你们的朋友吗 |
[35:06] | I can’t do this… | 这样可不行 |
[35:07] | What are you talking about? What friend? | 你在说什么 什么朋友 |
[35:10] | Steve something. | 叫史蒂夫什么的 |
[35:12] | He said he worked with Ari. | 他说是阿里的合作伙伴 |
[35:14] | He checked out the logs, had me show him the airport. | 他查看了飞行日志 让我带他看机场 |
[35:17] | He said I belong to him now. | 他说现在我为他效力了 |
[35:19] | What the hell is that supposed to mean — | 这到底是什么意思 |
[35:20] | I belong to him? | 我为他效力吗 |
[35:22] | He had my social security number, | 他知道我的社保号码 |
[35:23] | my passport information. | 护照信息 |
[35:25] | He had all kinds of stuff about you guys, too… pictures. | 也有你们的各种资料 照片 |
[35:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:29] | I don’t know what’s happening to me. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[35:30] | I want my life back. Give me my life back. | 我不想干了 我要退出 |
[35:32] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[35:33] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[35:34] | Ari. | 阿里 |
[35:36] | Who is this person? | 这人是谁 |
[35:39] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[35:40] | I don’t know. Okay, that’s what I’m saying. | 我不知道 我说的是实话 |
[35:44] | He said he was friends with Ari. | 他说是阿里的朋友 |
[35:46] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么也不知道 |
[35:50] | Get out. | 出去 |
[35:51] | Get out! | 出去 |
[35:52] | Get out! | 快滚 |
[36:00] | Ari, what did you do? | 阿里 你都干了什么 |
[36:04] | I’ve told you never to talk to anyone! | 我早就跟你说过永远不要跟任何人说这些 |
[36:08] | No, no. This is my deal. | 不是这样的 这是我的一笔生意 |
[36:10] | I did this on my own. | 我独立做的 |
[36:11] | A deal? Who asked you to do this deal? | 生意 谁让你做这笔生意的 |
[36:15] | Who is this friend, huh? | 这个朋友是谁 |
[36:17] | What… what… he has documents about us, pictures. | 怎么回事 他还有我们的各种资料 照片 |
[36:25] | Met him at a club. He came to me. | 我在俱乐部认识的 他找的我 |
[36:28] | What does he know? Did you tell him anything? | 他都知道什么 你跟他说了什么 |
[36:31] | Did you show him anything?! | 带他看了什么没有 |
[36:33] | I showed him the warehouse. | 我带他去了仓库 |
[36:35] | We took a little tour. | 稍微参观了一下 |
[36:38] | But… but it’s okay. He was blindfolded. | 但是不会有问题的 他蒙上眼睛了 |
[36:40] | He just wanted to see the operation and — | 他只是想看看生意情况然后 |
[36:43] | Ilan, go to the warehouse now. | 伊兰 去仓库 立刻 |
[36:48] | Come, you fool! | 跟上 你个蠢货 |
[37:03] | Was that okay? | 我刚才表现还成吗 |
[37:04] | Perfect. Michael trained you well. | 非常好 迈克尔教你教得很好 |
[37:08] | They’re on their way, Michael. | 他们过去了 迈克尔 |
[37:16] | I am telling you, he was the real deal, okay? | 你听我说 他真是来做买卖的 |
[37:18] | He had the trunk full of C-4 — | 他有一车C-4 |
[37:20] | Stop! Someone’s there. | 停下 有人 |
[37:24] | It’s all gone… | 全没了 |
[37:26] | …everything. | 所有东西都没了 |
[37:38] | There’s nothing worse for anyone | 没有什么比 |
[37:39] | who spent time in intelligence work | 动用一切情报力量 |
[37:41] | than being up against a ghost. | 去搜查一个幽灵更要命的事儿了 |
[37:49] | You can deal with an enemy you know, | 你可以对付看得见的敌人 |
[37:51] | but an enemy you don’t know? | 但一个看不见的敌人呢 |
[38:00] | He could be a competitor | 他可能是位了解 |
[38:02] | who knows all about your operation… | 你全部业务的竞争者 |
[38:16] | …could be law enforcement getting ready to bust you… | 也可能是位准备逮捕你的法律界人士 |
[38:20] | could be a foreign agent | 还可能是某个国外特工 |
[38:21] | setting you up in some deep spy game. | 打算拉你下水做间谍 |
[38:25] | Your only option is to disappear. | 这时你唯一的选择就是销声匿迹 |
[38:28] | Steve Remington — | 史蒂夫·雷明顿 |
[38:30] | He said he was special forces. | 他说曾呆过特种部队 |
[38:31] | Try again. He could be using another name. | 再找找 这可能只是个化名 |
[38:36] | Enough, Ari! | 够了 阿里 |
[38:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[38:41] | Let’s moving! | 出发了 |
[38:57] | As long as they think Steve Remington owns you, | 他们知道你为史蒂夫·雷明顿效力 |
[38:59] | you’re safe. | 不会来找你们麻烦的 |
[39:00] | As far as they know, there’s a mystery man out there | 因为他们知道 外面有个神秘人 |
[39:02] | who can destroy them, and you’re his property. | 可以轻易摧毁他们 而你是他罩着的 |
[39:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:07] | Yeah. I’m not here fishing for thanks. | 不用谢 我来这儿不是为了听你说谢谢的 |
[39:10] | You need to understand the situation. | 你得明白自己所处的境地 |
[39:12] | Eli will have his ear to the ground forever. | 伊莱会一直严密监视你 |
[39:14] | If word gets out he got conned, | 如果你们走漏了风声 他知道被耍了 |
[39:16] | you’re dead. | 你们就没命了 |
[39:19] | You guys look so serious. | 你们看起来太严肃了 |
[39:21] | Come on. It’s not that hard, man. | 放轻松 没那么艰难 老兄 |
[39:23] | I mean, secrets are what keep a family strong, right? | 共守一个秘密会让家人更加团结 对吧 |
[39:29] | Something like that. | 他说的有点道理 |
[39:44] | I mean, look. I’m just glad that you guys are finally happy. | 很高兴你们终于满意了 |
[39:48] | I got to tell you, though, when I busted into Mike’s place, | 跟你们说 我闯进迈克房子的时候 |
[39:50] | I didn’t know if I was gonna find anything, | 没指望会找到什么 |
[39:51] | and then I find this document here in a hidey-hole under the sink. | 但我还真在水池底下的暗洞里发现了这份文件 |
[39:54] | I don’t know. Maybe he’s as bad as you guys say. | 也许他真的像你们说的那样糟糕 |
[39:57] | We sent this up the ladder, Sam. | 这个是我们呈给上级的 萨姆 |
[39:58] | This document’s classified. | 这份文件是保密的 |
[40:00] | Westen shouldn’t have had this. | 韦斯顿不应该有它 |
[40:02] | They’re looking for leaks. | 他们正在调查是谁泄的密 |
[40:04] | Well, that’s nice. | 那挺好的 |
[40:05] | But the point here, fellas, is, I brought home the bacon. | 但重点是 伙计们 我顺利完成了任务 |
[40:07] | OK. You got prime goods on my buddy Mike right there. | 你们也在我老兄迈克这儿挖到了好东西 |
[40:10] | We’re off the case, Sam. | 这案子我们不跟了 萨姆 |
[40:11] | This thing’s serious enough Washington’s sending someone else down. | 这件事已经够格让华盛顿那边派专人来处理了 |
[40:14] | Westen’s someone else’s problem now. | 韦斯顿这个烫手山芋是别人的麻烦了 |
[40:17] | Yeah? New surveillance? | 真的吗 换人监视了吗 |
[40:19] | What… what department? | 哪个部门的 |
[40:21] | Don’t know. Don’t care. | 不知道也不想知道 |
[40:23] | Enjoy your lunch, Sam. | 好好吃午饭吧 萨姆 |
[40:25] | See you around. | 再见了 |
[40:26] | Yeah. | 再见 |
[40:32] | Thanks, fellas. | 谢谢了 伙计们 |
[40:33] | I’m gonna miss you guys, you know? | 我会想你们的 |
[40:39] | – Mike. – Hey, Sam. | -迈克 -嘿 萨姆 |
[40:40] | Yeah, good news and bad news. | 一个好消息 一个坏消息 |
[40:42] | Good news is, your FBI tail got pulled. | 好消息是 你的联调局小尾巴撤了 |
[40:45] | Bad news is, they’re sending someone new down. | 坏消息是 他们派另外的人下来了 |
[40:47] | Sounds heavy. | 听上去很重量级 |
[40:48] | Thanks, Sam. Who’s the new surveillance? | 谢谢 萨姆 这个新的监视人是谁 |
[40:50] | Hell if I know. Oh, uh, there’s more good news. | 我怎么知道 还有个好消息 |
[40:53] | They were so eager to get rid of you, | 他们太着急摆脱你 |
[40:54] | they dropped three $20s on a 10-buck tab. | 结果10块钱账单放了三张20块钞票 |
[40:56] | Lucky you. | 你真走运 |
[40:57] | All right, check you later. | 好了 等会儿见 |
[41:05] | Hi there. | 你好啊 |
[41:08] | My friends just abandoned me. | 我朋友刚刚扔下我走了 |
[41:09] | – Any chance I could get you to keep me company? – Maybe. | -我可以跟你拼桌吗 -也许吧 |
[41:16] | I’m Sam. | 我是萨姆 |
[41:17] | Hi. I’m Veronica. | 嗨 我是维罗妮卡 |
[41:19] | What are we drinking? | 喝点什么 |
[41:24] | I knew it wasn’t gonna be in there. | 我就知道上面没提这个 |
[41:25] | Well, she said it was in here. | 她说上面有写的 |
[41:27] | Of course she — Well, it’s not. | 她当然 但确实没有 |
[41:32] | So, you stop arguing now? | 你们现在没异议了吧 |
[41:33] | Ma, it doesn’t mention the car in the will. | 妈 遗嘱上没提车子的事儿 |
[41:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:37] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[41:38] | I wanted Michael to know | 我想要迈克尔知道 |
[41:39] | that his father remembered him in the end, | 爸爸在弥留之际都念着他 |
[41:41] | and, Nate, you spent more time with him. | 内特 你跟爸爸在一起的时间更多些 |
[41:43] | You lied. | 你撒谎 |
[41:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:46] | Makes sense. | 但也说得通 |
[41:49] | You know what, Nate? Fine. | 这样吧 内特 |
[41:52] | I’ll flip you for it. | 我们猜硬币决定车归谁 |
[41:56] | All right. Heads. | 好的 我猜是正面 |
[42:00] | Yeah. Of course. | 好吧 当然了 |
[42:03] | You know what? You won it fair and square, bro. | 你赢得光明正大 我心服口服 兄弟 |
[42:17] | Now, you see, Michael, you’re too hard on him. | 你看 迈克尔 你对他太苛刻了 |
[42:19] | I mean, he can be so sweet. | 他多善解人意啊 |
[42:21] | I just want us to be family. | 我只是想我们一家人和睦相处 |
[42:24] | I know, Mom. I know. | 我知道 老妈 我懂 |
[42:27] | He just stole my wallet. Nate! | 他刚才偷了我的钱包 内特 |