时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:03] | I used to be a spy until… | 曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice On you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing… | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:18] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you… | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …an old friend who’s informing on you to the Feds… | 一个正向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:29] | You know spies… A bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | – And family, too… – Is that your mama again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈的电话吗 |
[00:34] | …if you’re desperate… | 要是真的走投无路了 |
[00:35] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:36] | Bottom line… Until you figure out who burned you… | 总之 不找出封杀你的人 |
[00:40] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你就哪儿也去不了 |
[00:55] | A surveillance photo | 监控照片 |
[00:56] | can tell you a lot about the photographer. | 能透露很多关于监控者的信息 |
[01:10] | Surveillance takes planning. You have to scout the area. | 监控需要计划 你得提前侦查地形 |
[01:13] | You need a place to sit | 你需要休息的地方 |
[01:14] | and wait for the target for an hour… or 10. | 等待目标出现可能需要一小时 甚至十小时 |
[01:17] | You need to take a leak now and then. | 你还得时不时给膀胱放个水 |
[01:19] | Lots of chances to get seen. | 有太多暴露的机会了 |
[01:31] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:42] | Michael, good to see you. | 迈克尔 很高兴见到你 |
[01:44] | You can’t choose your intelligence sources. | 你没办法选择你的情报来源 |
[01:47] | Might be a heroin smuggler, a dictator, or your mom. | 可能是海洛因走私贩 独裁者 或者你妈 |
[01:50] | I was beginning to wonder if you were gonna be standing | 我还在想你是会在街上站一整天 |
[01:52] | in the road all day or come in for a visit. | 还是会进来看一看 |
[01:54] | I need to ask you something. | 我有点事情要问你 |
[01:56] | Anyone unknown to you been around the house last few months, | 最近几个月有没有陌生人在屋子周围打转 |
[01:59] | any unfamiliar faces on the street, | 街上有没有出现陌生面孔 |
[02:01] | maybe a repair truck that just seemed to sit there? | 也许是一辆一直停在路边的修理车 |
[02:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:07] | I really don’t notice what my neighbors do. | 我连邻居在干嘛都没注意过 |
[02:09] | I’m not interested in them. | 我对他们不感兴趣 |
[02:10] | You’d notice if the neighbor hasn’t vacuumed his car, | 你连邻居打不打扫车子 |
[02:12] | if the postman isn’t wearing his wedding ring. | 邮差带没带婚戒都能注意到 |
[02:14] | Just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[02:18] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[02:20] | a few months ago, there were two men here taking pictures. | 几个月前 有两个男人来拍过照片 |
[02:23] | They were very nice. | 他们人很好 |
[02:25] | You met them? | 你见过他们了 |
[02:26] | Mm-hmm. They came in for coffee. | 没错 他们进来喝过咖啡 |
[02:28] | I made them deviled-egg sandwiches. | 我给他们做了魔鬼蛋三明治 |
[02:31] | They were in some sort of, | 他们好像是 |
[02:33] | I don’t know, some government something. | 我不太清楚 政府派来的 |
[02:36] | Wait, wait, wait. Government something? | 等等 政府派来的 |
[02:38] | – Who exactly do they work for? – How should I know? | -他们到底为谁干活 -我怎么知道 |
[02:42] | All these years, I don’t know who in the hell you work for. | 这么多年来我都不知道你到底为谁干活 |
[02:44] | Travel all over the world | 满世界瞎跑 |
[02:45] | saying, “Oh, can’t talk about it.” | 每次都说”不能告诉你” |
[02:47] | Well, I don’t have a job anymore, | 好吧 我现在没工作了 |
[02:49] | so there’s nothing you have to worry about. | 所以你也没什么可担心的了 |
[02:52] | What did they talk to you about? What did they ask? | 他们到底跟你说了什么 他们问了什么 |
[02:55] | I don’t know, but I did show one of them the garden. | 不清楚 但我带其中一个人参观过花园 |
[02:58] | Wait, you left one alone in here? | 等一下 你让其中一个人独自待在屋里 |
[03:00] | How long? | 他待了多久 |
[03:01] | Hmm, I don’t remember. | 记不清了 |
[03:03] | You know the doctor says what’s wrong with me | 医生说我的病可能 |
[03:05] | could be affecting my memory. | 会影响到我的记性 |
[03:08] | Your memory’s fine. | 你记性很好 |
[03:08] | If there’s anyone who could use a little memory loss, it’s you. | 如果有人需要损失点记忆 那就是你 |
[03:11] | My mother’s understanding of my career | 我母亲对我职业的理解 |
[03:13] | changes with what she wants from me. | 取决于她是否有求于我 |
[03:15] | One day, she can name everyone on the National Security Council, | 有时候她能记住国安委员会里每个人的名字 |
[03:18] | the next day, she thinks I work for the post office. | 有时候她又觉得我是在邮局工作的 |
[03:21] | Well, my friend Donna in my bridge group, | 我桥牌小组的朋友唐娜 |
[03:22] | she’s had memory problems, | 她才有记忆问题 |
[03:27] | which reminds me, | 顺便让我想起来 |
[03:28] | I want to talk to you about a friend of mine. | 我想跟你说说我一个朋友的事情 |
[03:32] | In a sec. | 等一会儿 |
[03:36] | Michael, what are you doing? | 迈克尔 你在干吗 |
[03:37] | Not all bugs are the same. | 窃听器有很多种 |
[03:39] | If it’s got a battery, it’s disposable, short-term. | 如果内置电池就是一次性的 短期窃听用 |
[03:42] | If it’s wired into the house power, | 如果它接入房屋电路 |
[03:44] | it’s a longer-term thing. | 那就是长期窃听用的了 |
[03:46] | If it has a transmitter, | 如果它有信号发射器 |
[03:48] | you can figure out how close the listener is. | 你就能知道监听者离你有多远 |
[03:50] | Mom, are there any empty houses in the neighborhood | 老妈 附近有空房吗 |
[03:53] | within, say, hmm, 350 meters? | 大概350米内的 |
[03:58] | Across the street, two doors down. | 街对面 第三家就是 |
[04:36] | Once your surveillance knows you’re onto them, | 一旦监控者知道你盯上他们了 |
[04:38] | the clock starts ticking. | 你就得争分夺秒开始行动 |
[04:40] | They know you’re coming, so the question for them | 他们知道你要来 所以对他们来说 |
[04:43] | is whether they can destroy their equipment | 关键在于能否销毁设备 |
[04:44] | and get out of there in time. | 及时撤退 |
[04:46] | No no no no… | 不不不不 |
[05:01] | The question for you is whether you can find them | 对你来说 关键在于你能否在 |
[05:04] | before every bit of useful information | 所有有用信息都付之一炬之前 |
[05:06] | is turned into a pile of burning slag. | 找到他们 |
[05:22] | What happened to you? You smell like burnt plastic. | 你怎么了 一股烧焦的塑料味 |
[05:25] | Yeah, I think there’s a fire down the road, | 街那边好像起火了 |
[05:27] | Um, and the smoke had drifted. | 我猜是烟飘出来时沾上的 |
[05:36] | Mom, we need to talk about the men who came to the house. | 妈 我们需要谈谈来过的那两个人 |
[05:39] | I need to know what they asked you, what you told them. | 我得知道他们问了你什么 你说了什么 |
[05:42] | It’s important for my job. | 这对我的工作很重要 |
[05:44] | I thought you didn’t have a job. | 你不是说你没工作了吗 |
[05:47] | Yeah, you know, it’s… it’s hard to explain. | 好吧 这有点不好解释 |
[05:51] | Yeah, well, I don’t remember. | 好吧 我记不清了 |
[05:54] | This thing about my friend has me very upset. | 我那个朋友的事实在是让我太烦恼了 |
[05:56] | It’s hard to think about anything else. | 都让我想不起来别的事了 |
[05:59] | Fine, mother. Let’s talk about your friend. | 好吧 老妈 我们来谈谈你朋友的事 |
[06:04] | Well, it’s my neighbor Laura. | 是我的邻居劳拉 |
[06:06] | All right, these people came over to her house | 有几个人去了她家 |
[06:07] | with some kind of a scam. | 几个骗子 |
[06:09] | They got all of her bank account numbers. | 他们拿到了她所有的银行账号 |
[06:10] | They took everything that she has. | 然后拿走了她的所有钱 |
[06:12] | And they beat her up, Michael. She’s terrified. | 还打了她一顿 迈克尔 她吓坏了 |
[06:16] | Well, what am I supposed to do? | 那我应该做什么 |
[06:19] | Well, you’ll think of something. | 你能想出些什么的 |
[06:21] | She lives right across the street. | 她就住在街对面 |
[06:23] | You could go there now. | 你现在可以过去看一看 |
[06:33] | I talk to your friend, | 我去跟你的朋友谈谈 |
[06:35] | And then we talk about the men who came to the house. | 然后你跟我谈谈那天来的那两个人 |
[06:39] | Thank you so much for coming. | 你能来真是太好了 |
[06:41] | 劳拉 客户 | |
[06:43] | When Madeline said you could help me, | 麦德琳跟我说你能帮我 |
[06:46] | I was so relieved. | 我真的松了一口气 |
[06:47] | Well, what happened, exactly? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[06:50] | I got a letter about a month ago, | 一个月前我收到一封信 |
[06:54] | Uh, said I’d won a prize, one of those magazine things. | 通知我中奖了 那种杂志活动 |
[06:59] | I called, and they congratulated me, | 我打电话过去询问 他们恭喜了我 |
[07:04] | said they had to send some people over | 告诉我他们会派一些人过来 |
[07:07] | to fill out some tax forms. | 填写税单之类的东西 |
[07:09] | And they came over and… | 结果真的来人了 然后呢 |
[07:13] | There were two men and a woman. | 两个男人和一个女人 |
[07:16] | They were in such a hurry to get my information… | 他们很着急要我的各种信息 |
[07:20] | Credit cards, bank accounts. | 信用卡 银行账户 |
[07:23] | I got nervous, and I asked them to leave. | 我觉得不对劲 让他们离开 |
[07:27] | I tried to call the police, | 我想要报警 |
[07:30] | and they hit me, broke my arm. | 但他们打我 弄折了我的胳膊 |
[07:34] | I checked my bank account. It’s all gone. | 之后我检查了我的银行账户 全空了 |
[07:41] | It’s all I had. | 那是我所有的积蓄 |
[07:44] | Uh, do you… do you have anything that, uh… | 那 你记得… 那什么… |
[07:50] | Do you have a description of them? | 你还记得他们长什么样吗 |
[07:52] | Oh, I’m not very good at that sort of thing. | 我不太擅长描述人的长相 |
[07:56] | The main one… He was good-looking, blond. | 带头的那个 长得还不错 金发 |
[08:00] | The other two were | 另外两个人 |
[08:03] | just regular with brown hair. | 就是普通长相 褐色头发 |
[08:06] | Regular-looking with brown hair? | 褐色头发 普通长相 对吗 |
[08:09] | I have the prize letter. | 我还留着那封中奖信 |
[08:24] | My son wants to put me in a home now. | 我儿子想送我去敬老院 |
[08:26] | 恭喜中奖!!! 恭喜您与另外三位中奖者一起夺得大奖 分享30万美元奖金 兑奖请尽快联系兑奖中心 72小时内如无回应 奖金将自动随机转给下一位中奖者 | |
[08:27] | Thinks I can’t be trusted. | 觉得我已经老糊涂了 |
[08:30] | Uh, I’ll see what I can do. | 我会看看我能做些什么 |
[08:32] | I’m gonna need to borrow this, okay? | 我要借走这封信 好吗 |
[08:39] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[08:42] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[08:49] | So, you’re helping old ladies now? | 你现在开始帮助老太太啦 |
[08:51] | Good for you, Mike. | 挺适合你的 迈克 |
[08:52] | Hey, I saw a kitten up a tree on my way over here. | 来的路上我看到树上有只猫咪下不来 |
[08:54] | They beat her up, took her life savings. | 他们打了她一顿 拿走了她一生的积蓄 |
[08:56] | You in or not? | 你到底干不干 |
[08:58] | Well, you put it that way, What can I say? | 你都这么说了 我还能怎么着 |
[09:00] | What’s the plan? | 什么计划 |
[09:01] | The address and phone number are fake, | 信里的地址和电话都是假的 |
[09:01] | 中奖证明 防伪证明书 | |
[09:03] | But the printing, the foil embossing… | 但这种印刷质量 上面的铝箔压花 |
[09:05] | There can’t be more than one place in Miami | 在迈阿密能做到这种程度的印刷厂 |
[09:06] | that does that kind of work. | 肯定不多 |
[09:09] | Sounds good. | 听着不错 |
[09:10] | Uh, listen, the money on this one will be a little thin. | 但听着 这次行动的资金不太充裕 |
[09:15] | Well, it’s a public service. Hey, how about a trade? | 算是公共服务吧 我们做个交易怎么样 |
[09:18] | I had a little disagreement | 和我住在一起的女性朋友 |
[09:19] | with the lady friend I was staying with, | 我们最近有点意见冲突 |
[09:21] | and I could use a place to crash. | 我需要一个睡觉的地方 |
[09:23] | – Three days. – I was thinking more like a week. | -三天 -怎么着也得要一周吧 |
[09:26] | Mike, look, I can sweeten the pot on this. | 迈克 听着 我还能加码 |
[09:27] | If I’m staying with you, | 如果我和你待在一起 |
[09:28] | the Feds will be off your back. | 联邦调查局的人就不会一直跟着你了 |
[09:29] | I’ll just tell them that I’m babysitting you. | 我会告诉他们我可以照管你 |
[09:32] | Five days, you bring a sleeping bag, | 五天 带上你的睡袋 |
[09:34] | and you’re out by the weekend? | 周末就走人 清楚了吗 |
[09:35] | Done. | 成交 |
[09:46] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 迈克尔 |
[09:47] | Fi, you’re here. | 菲 你来了 |
[09:50] | I came by for a visit. | 我过来看看你 |
[09:52] | The door was locked, so I broke in. | 门锁着 我就自己闯进来了 |
[09:55] | New accent. | 新口音 |
[09:57] | New… Style. | 新造型 |
[09:59] | Well, I’m in Miami now. | 毕竟是在迈阿密嘛 |
[10:02] | I can’t very well be talking | 我总不能还像个 |
[10:02] | like a freakin’ leprechaun, now, can I? | 爱尔兰小精灵一样吧 不是吗 |
[10:05] | This is the new me, Michael… | 这是全新的我 迈克尔 |
[10:08] | For now. | 只是现在 |
[10:09] | So you’re staying in town, then. That’s great. | 所以你要一直待着这儿了 挺好的 |
[10:11] | Listen, Fi. Now’s not a really good time for you to be… | 听着 菲 你来得真的不是好时候 |
[10:13] | Oh, Jesus, Mike. You didn’t tell me she was gonna be here. | 天 迈克 你没跟我说过她也在这儿 |
[10:17] | You cost me a lot of money, you son of a bitch. | 你花了我一大笔钱 你这个狗娘养的 |
[10:19] | I’ve been waiting to talk to you for a long time. | 我老早就想跟你谈一谈了 |
[10:20] | I cost you? | 我让你花钱了吗 |
[10:22] | Okay, for starters, | 好吧 首先 |
[10:23] | what you’re talking about never officially happened, all right | 你说的那件事根本没有真正发生 |
[10:26] | But unofficially, even if it had, | 但即使假设发生了 |
[10:28] | you deserved a hell of a lot worse than what you got, lady. | 你得到的也比你应得的好多了 女士 |
[10:30] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[10:32] | There’s a reason spies don’t have a lot of parties. | 间谍们不太爱开派对是有原因的 |
[10:35] | Everybody’s got a history with everyone else. | 每个人之间都有不少黑历史 |
[10:38] | That was a legitimate purchase! | 那是一次合法交易 |
[10:40] | The U.S. Government has no business… | 美国政府不会有交易… |
[10:41] | Yeah? Legitimate? A Libyan arms dealer? | 是吗 合法 和利比亚军火商 |
[10:43] | How do you figure that? | 你怎么解释啊 |
[10:46] | Fi, I’m thrilled that you’ve come by, | 菲 我很高兴你能来 |
[10:49] | but Sam and I need to talk about a job, so you need… | 但萨姆和我有个任务要做 所以你… |
[10:51] | A job? | 任务吗 |
[10:56] | That sounds like fun. | 听着挺有趣的 |
[10:59] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[11:11] | I do work like that, yeah. | 我们接这种活 没错 |
[11:13] | I don’t remember this piece, but we do a lot of volume. | 我不记得印刷过这东西 我们的活太多了 |
[11:16] | You need more like this, with the foil embossing? | 你需要更多这种带铝箔压花的吗 |
[11:19] | Yeah, I mean, I don’t know a lot about printing, | 是的 我是说 我不太懂印刷的事情 |
[11:22] | But something like that. | 应该就是这样的东西 |
[11:24] | You got some big machines. | 你家的机器真不小 |
[11:26] | Oh, just upgraded. State-of-the-art. | 刚升级完的 绝对顶尖水平 |
[11:28] | – Want me to show you around? – Mm-hmm. | -要参观看看吗 -好啊 |
[11:33] | Often, the best way to get intel | 通常情况下 要直捣老窝 |
[11:34] | is to provoke action, set people in motion. | 最好的办法就是引蛇出洞 |
[11:37] | Pros know better, | 行家们都很老道 |
[11:38] | but they usually have to work with a few amateurs, | 但他们也需要和业余人士合作 |
[11:41] | and they panic. | 而业余人士容易惊慌 |
[11:46] | So you beat the bushes a little and see what flies out. | 所以需要打草惊蛇 看能有什么惊喜 |
[12:06] | Once your frightened amateur leads you to the pros, | 一旦惊慌失措的业余人士带我们找到行家 |
[12:09] | the work begins. | 任务就开始了 |
[12:16] | 昆汀 骗子专家 | |
[12:18] | Con artists and spies are both professional liars. | 骗子专家和间谍都是职业撒谎精 |
[12:21] | Cons do it for the money, and spies do it for the flag, | 骗子为了钱撒谎 间谍为了国家撒谎 |
[12:24] | but it’s mostly the same gig. | 但手法都是那一套 |
[12:27] | They run operations, they follow security procedures, | 他们也执行任务 遵守安保措施 |
[12:30] | they recruit support staff and issue orders. | 招募辅助人员 发号施令 |
[12:37] | 格雷格和邦妮 骗子专家的学徒 | |
[12:43] | Hey, so this guy Quentin, your con artist, | 昆汀这家伙 你的骗子专家 |
[12:46] | hangs out at a club down in south beach called Onyx. | 总在南沙滩的一家叫玛瑙的俱乐部混 |
[12:50] | It’s nice. | 那地方很棒 |
[12:51] | Want me to go down there and do some surveillance? | 需要我去那儿帮你监控着吗 |
[12:53] | No, I think we’re fine. | 不了 用不着 |
[12:54] | I got a cover I.D. for you, Mikey. | 我给你找了个掩护身份 迈迈 |
[12:56] | How do you like the name Peter Jordan? | 你喜欢彼得·乔丹这个名字吗 |
[12:58] | Would you put some pants on? | 你能把裤子穿上吗 |
[13:00] | What? I work better when I can breathe down there. | 什么 我下面能自由呼吸的时候效率才最高 |
[13:03] | I mean, do you want to hear about this guy or no? | 你还听不听关于这个掩护身份的事 |
[13:04] | Yeah, tell me about Peter Jordan. | 说吧 关于彼得·乔丹的事 |
[13:06] | He was cell mates with an ex-partner of Quentin’s. | 他是昆汀前任搭档的狱友 |
[13:13] | He jumped parole about a month ago. | 一个月前 他在假释期间犯了事 |
[13:15] | They caught him. | 警方抓住了他 |
[13:15] | He’s in a Phoenix holding cell, | 他现在被关在凤凰城的一所监狱里 |
[13:17] | but they haven’t put him back through the system yet. | 但警方还没有走正式程序 |
[13:19] | He kind of looks like you, too, you know, more or less. | 他长得也有点像你 多少有点像 |
[13:19] | 州立监狱 姓名: 彼得·乔丹 化名: 未知化名 罪行: 携致命武器入室盗窃 | |
[13:22] | Not bad for a man in his underwear. | 对只穿内衣的人来说 干得不错 |
[13:24] | Hey, you think that’s good, you should see me without them. | 这就叫好吗 你应该看看我不穿的样子 |
[13:41] | When you go after a spy, you send another spy. | 要追踪一个间谍 你只能派另一个间谍去 |
[13:44] | The same goes for con artists. | 同理适用于对付骗子专家 |
[13:46] | To catch one, you’ve got to beat him at his own game, | 要抓住他们 你得在他们擅长的领域里打败他们 |
[13:49] | be a better liar than he is. | 那就是做个比他更厉害的骗子 |
[14:08] | Excuse me, can I help you? | 不好意思 你是 |
[14:12] | Quentin King, right? | 你是昆汀·金 对吧 |
[14:14] | We have a mutual friend up in New York… Paco. | 我们在纽约有一个共同的朋友 帕克 |
[14:17] | Few weeks ago, | 几个礼拜前 |
[14:17] | I’m at a dog track in Newark freezing my nuts off | 我在纽瓦克被狗追着跑 蛋都要冻掉了 |
[14:20] | when I remember that Paco said | 然后我想起来帕克跟我说过 |
[14:21] | if I ever got down to Miami, | 如果我去了迈阿密 |
[14:23] | I should look you up. | 让我一定要去找你 |
[14:24] | So I’m thinking, “Hell, anywhere’s nicer than Newark.” | 所以我想着 “什么地方都比纽瓦克好啊” |
[14:26] | You know what I am saying. | 你知道我的意思吧 |
[14:27] | So I got my ass down to Miami. Peter Jordan. | 所以我滚来了迈阿密 我叫彼得·乔丹 |
[14:31] | Hey, Peter, you got the wrong guy. | 彼得 你找错人了 |
[14:33] | No, no, I don’t think so. | 不 我不这么认为 |
[14:35] | See, I was roommates with your buddy Paco for a year. | 我和你兄弟帕克做了一年的室友 |
[14:39] | He told me about that job you pulled off up in Tampa… | 他跟我说了你在坦帕干的那一票 |
[14:41] | Real nice. | 太棒了 |
[14:42] | I have a business opportunity I want to discuss with you. | 现在我有一个赚钱的主意想和你谈谈 |
[14:46] | No matter how good your cover identity is, | 不管你的掩护身份有多逼真 |
[14:49] | you’ve got to sell it, and that’s not always easy. | 你都得加倍努力让人信服 这可不容易 |
[14:51] | Like I said, you got the wrong guy. | 我说过了 你找错人了 |
[14:53] | I don’t know you. I don’t know this Paco. | 我不认识你 也不认识什么帕克 |
[14:54] | I don’t have business. | 也不做什么生意 |
[14:55] | Hey, I went to a lot of trouble to find you. | 我费了很多功夫才找到你的 |
[14:57] | I got a warrant on my ass. Will you hear me out? | 我屁股上还拴着逮捕令 你能听我讲完吗 |
[15:01] | I’m in water-filter sales. | 我是卖滤水器的 |
[15:03] | Now, you want a water filter, I can help you out. | 如果你需要滤水器 我才能帮到你 |
[15:04] | I don’t want to argue with you, | 我不想跟你争 |
[15:06] | But what’s a water-filter salesman | 但为什么一个滤水器销售员 |
[15:08] | doing with a .45 inside a shoulder holster? | 要随身携带一把点45的手枪呢 |
[15:13] | That’s my business, but you know what is your business? | 那是我的事 你知道什么是你的事吗 |
[15:17] | There’s a couple of cops | 那边有几个警察 |
[15:18] | that are sitting over there by the bar, talking to the manager. | 吧台坐着的那几个 正在和经理谈话 |
[15:21] | Been there a while, probably liquor license. | 已经来了一会了 可能是来检查卖酒执照的 |
[15:23] | How about I bring them over here | 我把他们叫过来怎么样 |
[15:24] | and we talk about the terms of your parole? | 我们一起谈谈你的假释条例 |
[15:26] | Sometimes you have to decide just how committed you are | 有时候你得知道自己 |
[15:29] | to pretending you are who you say you are. | 在假扮他人这件事上有多大的决心 |
[15:34] | Anyone ever tell you you’re hard at making friends? | 有人说过你很难交朋友吗 |
[15:36] | Paco said you had some issues, | 帕克说你有些毛病 |
[15:37] | but I like to give people a chance… It’s just how I am. | 但我喜欢给人机会 这就是我 |
[15:40] | This is what happens… You’re gonna get us out of here | 接下来 你要把我们两个弄出去 |
[15:42] | Because I like Miami, and I’m not going back to jail. | 因为我喜欢迈阿密 我不想回监狱 |
[15:45] | So if those cops even look at me, | 所以 哪怕那些警察只是瞥了我一眼 |
[15:47] | we’ll see how many slugs I can put through your liver | 我们都可以试试在他们抓到我之前 |
[15:49] | before they take me down. | 我能往你的肝里打多少发子弹 |
[15:50] | I got 20 bucks on 4. | 我有4个弹夹 一个20发 |
[15:52] | You want to take the over or the under? | 你是要掩护我还是要当靶子呢 |
[15:57] | All right, let’s go out back. | 好吧 我们出去吧 |
[15:59] | Smile. Stand up. | 微笑 站起来 |
[16:02] | Put your arm around me | 把手放我肩膀上 |
[16:03] | And act like the friends I wanted us to be. | 现在我们是好哥们了 知道吗 |
[16:17] | All right, here we are. | 好了 到了 |
[16:17] | You want to take that thing out of my ribs now? | 能把枪从我背后移开吗 |
[16:19] | Oh, and then you send the cops right after me? | 然后让你派警察来抓我吗 |
[16:23] | I don’t like running from cops, but it has its advantages. | 我不喜欢被警察追着跑 但有时候这也有好处 |
[16:27] | It builds your credibility with a criminal | 逃离犯罪现场 |
[16:29] | when you flee a crime scene. | 是让罪犯信任你的最好方式 |
[16:32] | I’ll be in touch. | 稍后联系你 |
[16:42] | Eavesdropping and fieldwork go hand in hand. | 窃听和实地考察需要同时进行 |
[16:45] | You want to know what your target is saying | 你想要知道你的目标在说什么 |
[16:47] | and what he’s typing into his computer, | 他在往电脑里敲什么 |
[16:49] | but technology can’t work miracles. | 但科技不是总能创造奇迹的 |
[16:52] | Bugs don’t plant themselves. | 窃听器不会自动安装 |
[16:54] | The fact is, even the fanciest equipment | 事实就是 再高级的装备 |
[16:56] | usually needs help from a good, old-fashioned crowbar. | 也需要老式的撬棍来帮助安装 |
[17:07] | Get onto the boat, plant the bugs, get out quick. | 上船 装窃听器 然后迅速撤退 |
[17:09] | Yep, gotcha. Okay, what’s that for? | 没问题 但这是干什么的 |
[17:11] | I could think of something. | 总能找到用处的 |
[17:12] | It’s for the lock, if you have trouble, Sam. | 如果你们遇到麻烦 可以用来撬锁 萨姆 |
[17:14] | Mike, give me some credit. I mean, I can handle a lock. | 迈克 你小瞧我了 锁难不住我 |
[17:17] | Quentin had a Colt .45 | 昆汀有把柯尔特点45手枪 |
[17:18] | with extended controls and a beveled mag well. | 配有扩充控件和充足的弹夹储备 |
[17:20] | He’s serious. Be careful, Sam. | 他不好惹 小心点 萨姆 |
[17:23] | Yeah, Fi, I want you to fix Quentin’s car | 菲 我需要你搞定昆汀的车 |
[17:24] | so we can disable it if anything happens. | 好让我们能够随时让他的车瘫痪 |
[17:26] | You think you can handle that? | 你能解决那个吗 |
[17:28] | I’m not gonna answer that. | 我不会回答的 |
[17:29] | I’m off to make friends. | 我要去交朋友了 |
[17:50] | It’s me again. | 又见面了 |
[17:55] | Do me a favor, babe, take a swim. | 帮我个忙 宝贝 去游个泳 |
[17:56] | – Water’s great. – Ok | -泳池很棒 -好的 |
[18:05] | You want a drink? | 来一杯吗 |
[18:05] | It depends. | 看情况 |
[18:07] | Am I talking to Quentin King | 看我是在和昆汀·金说话 |
[18:09] | or some water-filter salesman? | 还是和某个滤水器销售员说话了 |
[18:09] | Hey, you know how it is.You could be a cop, | 你也知道怎么回事的 你可能是警察 |
[18:11] | you could be a Fed, you could be anyone. | 你也可能是联邦调查局的 你可能是任何人 |
[18:13] | I’m not just anyone. | 我可不是随便的任何人 |
[18:16] | Well, you can handle yourself. I’ll give you that. | 你很能把握自己 我只能这么说 |
[18:20] | So, you have something. | 那么 你说你有个主意 |
[18:21] | If you burn me… | 如果你敢告发我… |
[18:23] | Let’s hear your proposal. | 说说你的建议吧 |
[18:25] | You’ll meet my team, we’ll see. | 你见到我的团队后 我们再详谈 |
[18:33] | There’s your gun back. | 你的枪 还给你 |
[18:42] | It’s always useful to be able to disable a car remotely. | 能远程瘫痪一辆车总是大有帮助的 |
[18:46] | A cellphone, some wire… | 一部手机 几根电线… |
[18:48] | You can ground the circuit on the electrical system | 你可以轻松断开汽车电气系统内的电路 |
[18:50] | with a phone call. | 用一通电话就可以了 |
[18:51] | Are you just about done down there? | 你在下面弄好了吗 |
[18:53] | In a second. | 快了 |
[18:56] | This… is an art. | 这是一门艺术 |
[18:59] | No. Wiring crap into a car is not an art. | 不 给汽车装这种东西才不是艺术 |
[19:02] | It’s about as subtle as hitting someone with a brick. | 技术含量就跟拿板砖砸人一样高 |
[19:06] | Hitting someone with a brick takes a lot of skill. | 拿板砖砸人是很需要技术的 |
[19:10] | You should try it sometime. It’s all in the wrist. | 你下次该试试 技巧都在手腕 |
[19:13] | Sorry, not my style. | 不好意思 不是我的风格 |
[19:15] | I know. That’s right, I forgot. | 对 没错 我忘了 |
[19:18] | You only do what the suits tell you. | 西装男们让你做什么你才做什么 |
[19:22] | You know, that was a cheap shot. | 好吧 你这招太损了 |
[19:26] | A good cover identity keeps the target feeling in control. | 一个好的掩护身份要让目标时刻感觉掌控全局 |
[19:30] | You talk too much, drink too much, | 你话不停 酒不停 |
[19:32] | just to let him know he’s got the edge. | 让他感觉他占着上风 |
[19:33] | I respect what you’re doing… | 我很佩服你做的那些事 |
[19:35] | Going after checking accounts, consumer credit. | 从支票账户 消费信贷中找漏洞 |
[19:37] | I mean, it’s easy. | 但我觉得 这很简单 |
[19:38] | It’s like picking up coconuts on the beach. | 就跟在沙滩上捡椰子一样 |
[19:41] | I like coconuts as much as the next guy, | 我跟大家一样喜欢椰子 |
[19:43] | but I’m talking about something bigger than coconuts. | 但我要说的是比椰子更大的东西 |
[19:45] | Enough with the coconuts. What’s the scam? | 别再说椰子了 你的骗局要怎么弄 |
[19:48] | Annuities. | 年金 |
[19:52] | You sell someone an annuity, and they dig deep… | 你卖年金 一旦人上钩了就会咬得更深 |
[19:57] | Home equity, major assets, | 房屋贷款 重要资产 |
[19:59] | the money they’re saving up for their grandkids. | 为孙子孙女存的钱 |
[20:01] | You give them a piece of paper, | 你给他们一张破纸 |
[20:03] | and you walk away with everything they own. | 然后拿走他们所有的东西 |
[20:06] | Why do you need us? | 那你为什么需要我们 |
[20:07] | You’ve got leads. | 因为你有目标 |
[20:08] | What was your hit rate on your last scam, 1 in 50? | 你上个骗局的命中率有多少 有2%吗 |
[20:11] | You go back to every one you missed, you nail one in five. | 你再找找那些漏网之鱼 命中率能到20% |
[20:14] | 50, 100 grand. | 一票能值五万 甚至十万美元 |
[20:17] | I got tax documents, marketing stuff, | 我能弄到税单 宣传资料 |
[20:19] | and a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue, | 还有一瓶尊尼获加蓝牌威士忌 |
[20:21] | and we’re done. | 然后我们就完事了 |
[20:23] | Well, you know, we’re making money. | 好吧 你知道的 我们要赚钱 |
[20:26] | And this forge crap… Feds are all over that. | 但这个造假的事 联邦调查局最近盯得很紧 |
[20:28] | But 100 grand per mark… Dude, that’s millions. | 但一票十万 老兄 那可是几 百万啊 |
[20:32] | Greg, take a walk. | 格雷格 去散个步 |
[20:35] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:41] | Listen, you don’t want this, I don’t want this. | 听着 如果你不想干 我也不干了 |
[20:44] | – No, no, no. – In fact, I don’t need this. | -不 -事实上 我也不需要这个 |
[20:45] | – No, no, no. – I’ll walk away. | -不 不是 -我走就是 |
[20:46] | I want to talk about this. | 我想跟你好好谈谈这个事 |
[20:49] | Come on, let’s talk. | 来吧 我们谈谈 |
[20:51] | Let’s talk about it. | 我们好好谈谈 |
[20:54] | You boys and your computers. | 男人和电脑啊 |
[20:56] | If you’ve got a better way | 如果你有更好的办法 |
[20:56] | to find encrypted passwords and account information, | 破解密码 找到账户信息 |
[20:59] | I’m all ears, baby. | 我洗耳恭听 宝贝 |
[21:00] | How you are doing that way? | 你怎么做到的 |
[21:16] | Here you go. Stick that up there and hurry up about it. | 给你 安在那儿 动作快点 |
[21:19] | We’d have been out of here 10 minutes ago | 如果你不是每件小事都要跟我争 |
[21:20] | if you didn’t argue about every little thing. | 我们十分钟前就能撤干净了 |
[21:36] | I’ve heard surveillance through these things. | 我曾经用这些东西监听过 |
[21:38] | It sounds like everyone’s underwater. | 听起来像从水下传来的声音 |
[21:40] | Hey, if you have a way | 如果你有办法 |
[21:41] | to put a recording studio in a light fixture, love to hear it. | 在灯里装进整个录音棚 我洗耳恭听 |
[21:45] | Millions of dollars. | 那可是上百万啊 |
[21:46] | Quentin acts like I’m a goddamn kid and tells me to go home. | 昆汀当我是个小屁孩 赶我回家 |
[22:18] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你们在这儿干嘛 |
[22:20] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这儿干嘛 |
[22:22] | We live here. | 我们住这儿 |
[22:23] | Wha… You… | 什么 你们… |
[22:26] | You live here? | 你们住这儿 |
[22:29] | Oh, god, you liar. You liar! | 天啊 你这个骗子 大骗子 |
[22:33] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个混蛋 |
[22:33] | I can explain, baby. | 我可以解释的 亲爱的 |
[22:36] | Explain what? | 解释什么 |
[22:37] | That you told me you had a yacht so you could get in my pants? | 说你为了睡我而谎称你有一艘游艇吗 |
[22:39] | Is that about right? | 是这样吧 |
[22:41] | I’m sorry, baby. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[22:45] | I can’t believe this. | 简直难以置信 |
[22:48] | This is our third date. | 这是我们的第三次约会 |
[22:52] | He said this was his boat. | 他说这是他的船 |
[22:55] | Get out. | 出去 |
[22:56] | Where’s my shoe? | 我的鞋呢 |
[22:58] | Here. | 这呢 |
[23:05] | You are taking me home right now. | 你现在就送我回家 |
[23:06] | We are leaving. We are leaving! | 我们走 我们走 |
[23:08] | Okay, jesus, ow. | 好啦 上帝啊 |
[23:10] | We’re so sorry about this. | 我们很抱歉 |
[23:14] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[23:18] | And eventually we got out of there. | 最终我们还是出来了 |
[23:20] | Anyway, it’s all good. | 不管怎么说 还算顺利 |
[23:21] | It was just a little painful in the end. | 只是到最后受了点疼 |
[23:24] | Of course, it wouldn’t have been a problem if I didn’t have | 当然 如果不是某人一直质疑我 |
[23:25] | someone second-guessing me and slowing the whole thing down. | 导致拖慢了速度 也不会有这麻烦 |
[23:29] | It was fine, Michael. | 没事的 迈克尔 |
[23:30] | Next time I’ll check my phone. | 下次我会记得看手机 |
[23:32] | Hey, how’d it go? Is Quentin your new best buddy? | 进展如何 和昆汀成了好哥们吗 |
[23:35] | Hardly. I’ve cracked ex-KGB officers easier than this guy. | 很难 前克格勃官员都比他好接近 |
[23:39] | We’re gonna have to push these guys, | 我们得挑拨一下这些家伙 |
[23:40] | drive his little team apart. | 离间一下他们的小团体 |
[23:42] | Old school… You know I like that. | 老传统 我喜欢 |
[23:43] | Do you want the full-on disinformation campaign? | 要来一场大规模造谣行动吗 |
[23:45] | No, keep it small… | 不 要低调 |
[23:46] | Just enough to nudge him in my direction. | 足够把他推向我的阵营就行 |
[23:49] | – Can do. Who wants another beer? – Me. | -没问题 谁还要啤酒 -我要 |
[23:55] | Fi… | 菲… |
[23:56] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[23:57] | I need a favor. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[24:00] | I need some information from my mom. | 我得从我妈妈那问点话出来 |
[24:03] | She’s not gonna talk about it unless we… | 但是她不会说的 除非我们… |
[24:04] | We go to dinner. | 一起吃晚饭 |
[24:07] | I talked to her yesterday. | 我昨天跟她聊过了 |
[24:10] | You talked to her. Of course you did. | 你跟她聊过了 当然了 |
[24:11] | And I accepted. Bringing a vegetable. | 我答应了 我会做个菜带过去 |
[24:17] | I can’t wait. | 我都等不及了 |
[24:27] | Go after a group of people directly, | 如果直接去接近一群人 |
[24:29] | and they pull together, they get stronger. | 他们会变得齐心协力 倍加强大 |
[24:31] | Taking out a tight-knit group | 要拆散一个紧密的小团体 |
[24:32] | is about making them turn on each other. | 就要让他们互相反目 |
[24:34] | you plant the seeds of distrust and watch them grow. | 埋下怀疑的种子 任其生长 |
[24:38] | I’m still thinking about it. | 我还在考虑 |
[24:40] | I talked to Greg and Bonnie. | 我跟格雷格和邦妮聊过了 |
[24:41] | Enough about Greg and Bonnie. | 别再提格雷格和邦妮了 |
[24:44] | They’re not in charge here. | 他们说了不算 |
[24:45] | Fine, I’m just saying, we can’t delay this much longer. | 好吧 我随口一说 我们不能再拖了 |
[24:49] | Tax season is coming up. | 税季要到了 |
[24:50] | If people buy in, they do it just before April. | 如果人们要买进 会在四月前出手 |
[24:59] | So you and Paco… | 你和帕克… |
[25:02] | You were cell mates, what, a year? | 你们做了多久狱友 一年吗 |
[25:05] | I could think of worse ways to do time. | 这还不是最糟糕的服刑方式 |
[25:09] | Paco, man. He still make that pruno? | 帕克 伙计 他还在做果酒吗 |
[25:14] | I did a couple months with him in county, | 我在县里跟他一起待过几个月 |
[25:15] | and, man, he made the best prison wine. | 伙计 他做的果酒是最棒的 |
[25:17] | Of course, sowing seeds of distrust | 当然 当没人相信你的时候 |
[25:20] | is harder when nobody trusts you. | 更难播撒让他们相互怀疑的种子 |
[25:21] | Paco doesn’t drink. What are you trying to pull? | 帕克不喝酒 你在耍什么把戏 |
[25:27] | Yeah… | 对啊… |
[25:29] | Of course. I forgot. | 当然 我忘记了 |
[25:40] | What, so you just guessed? | 什么 你只是瞎猜的吗 |
[25:42] | Either he drank or he didn’t. | 他要么喝酒 要么不喝 |
[25:44] | 50/50 shot, and I guessed right. | 一半的正确率 我猜对了 |
[25:46] | Good thing. | 幸好 |
[25:47] | I think he was planning on shooting me if I got it wrong. | 我觉得我要是说错了 他会杀了我 |
[25:49] | Ah, nice work, Mike. | 干得好 迈克 |
[25:51] | How’s the betrayal paper trail coming? | 那些挑拨离间用的假文件做的如何了 |
[25:53] | Oh, great. It’s actually some of my best work. | 很好 这应该是我最好的成果之一 |
[25:56] | I got plane tickets for Greg and Bonnie | 我给格雷格和邦妮买了机票 |
[25:58] | and a couple of offshore bank accounts. | 伪造了几个海外银行账户 |
[25:59] | I’ll get it over there tonight and plant it. | 我今晚会过去布置这些 |
[26:02] | Now, are you seriously taking Fiona to your mom’s? | 你真打算带菲欧娜去见你妈妈吗 |
[26:06] | Not like I have a choice. | 我也没别的选择啊 |
[26:08] | Good luck with that, brother. | 那祝你好运了 兄弟 |
[26:14] | Fi, just do me a favor. | 菲 帮我个忙 |
[26:17] | Just go easy tonight. | 今晚低调随和点 |
[26:25] | It is such a pleasure to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[26:27] | Oh, welcome. Please come in, come in. | 欢迎 请进吧 进来 |
[26:31] | This is my friend Laura. | 这是我朋友劳拉 |
[26:32] | She just came by to say hi, see how things were going. | 她只是来串个门 看看事情进展如何 |
[26:35] | Madeline said she was sure you could take care of it. | 麦德琳说你肯定能搞定这事 |
[26:42] | Why don’t you let me take that? Thank you. | 我来拿那个吧 谢谢 |
[26:47] | Everything’s going to be fine. | 所有事都会好起来的 |
[26:49] | He used to be a secret agent. | 他以前是个秘密特工 |
[26:51] | Well… | 那好… |
[26:55] | I-I don’t want to intrude on your supper. | 我不想打扰到你们的晚餐 |
[26:58] | I brought a peach cobbler for dessert. | 我带来了一个蜜桃派作甜点 |
[27:02] | So, are you two getting married? | 你们俩要结婚了吗 |
[27:06] | We’re thinking about it. | 我们正在考虑 |
[27:08] | I’d like to be a June Bride. | 我想当六月新娘 |
[27:17] | That was delicious. | 晚餐真好吃 |
[27:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:21] | So, um, Fiona, do you live in Miami now? | 菲欧娜 你现在住在迈阿密吗 |
[27:24] | Well, we’ll see. I like it here. | 看情况吧 我喜欢这里 |
[27:28] | Do you have a job? | 你有工作吗 |
[27:29] | I’m in between jobs, a bit like Michael. | 我在换工作 跟迈克尔情况类似 |
[27:37] | I’ll… I’ll get the dishes. | 我… 我来收盘子 |
[27:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:42] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[27:46] | Thank you, Fiona. | 谢谢你 菲欧娜 |
[27:51] | Mom, we had an agreement. | 妈妈 我们说好了的 |
[27:53] | Tell me about the men who came to the house. | 跟我说说来家里的那两个男人的事 |
[27:56] | Um, they asked about you, how often you come to Miami, | 他们问起你 你多久来一次迈阿密 |
[28:01] | whether you have any friends here, | 你在这儿有没有朋友 |
[28:03] | and they asked if we were close. | 他们还问到咱俩是否亲密 |
[28:06] | You and me? What did you tell them? | 我和你吗 你怎么说的 |
[28:13] | I told them that you were the perfect son, | 我告诉他们你是世上最棒的儿子 |
[28:17] | that you always wrote me, and you called me all the time, | 你总给我写信 总给我打电话 |
[28:19] | and that the most important thing to you was family. | 对你来说最重要的就是家人 |
[28:23] | I told them that, and they wrote it down. | 我就这么说的 他们都写下来了 |
[28:29] | Why did you tell them that? | 你为什么要那么说 |
[28:30] | I don’t know, Michael. | 我不知道 迈克尔 |
[28:34] | It just seemed nicer than the truth. | 只是觉得听起来比现实美好点 |
[28:42] | Excuse me. I got a phone call. | 抱歉 我接个电话 |
[28:49] | – Hello. – Were you in on this? Answer me! | -你好 -你和他们是一伙的吗 回答我 |
[28:52] | Quentin, calm down. What are you talking about? | 昆汀 淡定 你在说什么 |
[28:54] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[28:55] | I don’t know what are you talking… | 我不知道你在说什么… |
[28:56] | I got bank statements, I got plane tickets, huh? | 我发现了银行账单 飞机票 |
[28:59] | Greg and Bonnie had some plans. | 格雷格和邦妮在计划着什么 |
[29:00] | Sometimes a great plan | 有时候 计划虽好 |
[29:02] | comes together just a little bit too early. | 但是实施得有点早 |
[29:05] | What, you thought you could go around me? | 你觉得你能把我踢出去吗 |
[29:06] | Is that what you thought, huh? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[29:09] | Why would I do that? Yeah, you think about it. | 我干嘛要那么做 你仔细想想 |
[29:11] | I need your leads. Without that, I got nothing. | 我需要你的客户 没有他们我赚不到钱 |
[29:13] | Greg and Bonnie, two stupid kids | 格雷格和邦妮 两个傻孩子 |
[29:15] | I’d have to share my score with? | 我会愿意跟他们分钱吗 |
[29:16] | You know what I’m saying? | 你明白我说的吗 |
[29:18] | I swear to god, if I find out you’re lying to me… | 我对天发誓 如果我发现你骗我… |
[29:20] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[29:21] | This might not be what it looks like. | 事情可能不是看起来那样 |
[29:22] | They got a goddamn bottle of champagne. | 他们还准备了一瓶该死的香槟 |
[29:24] | They were gonna rip me off | 他们打算甩掉我 |
[29:25] | and go to the Caymans or the Seychelles. | 远走开曼群岛或塞舌尔 |
[29:28] | Just don’t do anything without me. OK? | 我过去之前什么也别做 好吗 |
[29:31] | This will be over tonight. | 今晚一切都将结束 |
[29:35] | You’ve been in the business way too long | 在道上混久了之后 |
[29:37] | when you recognize the sound of a .45 caliber over a phone. | 你能隔着电话听出点45手枪的声音 |
[29:40] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[29:56] | Okay, Mike, I’m here. I’m at the marina. | 迈克 我到了 我到游艇码头了 |
[29:58] | If Quentin leaves the boat, | 如果昆汀下船了 |
[29:59] | our plan is in serious trouble. | 我们的计划就悬了 |
[30:01] | Yeah, just calm down, he’s here. | 淡定 他在这儿呢 |
[30:02] | I can see him walking around on the boat. | 我能看见他在船上来回踱步 |
[30:04] | You’ve got to make sure he doesn’t go anywhere. | 你得确保他哪儿也不能去 |
[30:07] | Don’t worry about it. I’ll keep an eye on him. | 别担心 我盯着他呢 |
[30:09] | He’s planning to kill Greg and Bonnie, | 他打算杀了格雷格和邦妮 |
[30:10] | then blow out of town with the money. | 然后带着钱离开 |
[30:12] | – Hang on. – What do you see? | -等等 -什么情况 |
[30:13] | He’s coming out right now. | 他正往外走呢 |
[30:15] | Tell you waht, I’ll use Fiona’s gizmo. I’ll just zap the car. | 我要用菲欧娜的小装置让车没法发动 |
[30:18] | – Call me when it’s done. – All right. | -完事了打给我 -好的 |
[30:25] | That’s what happens when you wire a cellphone | 这就是你把连着电话的雷管 |
[30:27] | to a blasting cap in the gas tank | 安装在油箱上 |
[30:29] | instead of to the electrical system. | 而不是电气系统上的结果 |
[30:31] | Son of a bitch! | 我靠 |
[30:43] | Fiona, you were supposed to stop the car, | 菲欧娜 你本该做的是让车发动不了 |
[30:45] | not blow it into the everglades. | 而不是把它炸得稀烂 |
[30:47] | What happened to shorting the ignition? | 不是应该让点火系统短路吗 |
[30:50] | Well, you said, “disable”. It’s not going anywhere. | 你说的是”动不了” 它走不了了 |
[30:53] | You know what I meant. | 你知道我是什么意思 |
[30:54] | I almost had him. I was this close. | 我差点就搞定他了 就差一点 |
[30:56] | The FBI is back, I see. I’m under surveillance again. | 联邦调查局的回来了 我又被监视了 |
[30:59] | Sam, I thought you were supposed to handle that. | 萨姆 我以为你能处理好他们 |
[31:01] | Mike, there’s only so much I can do. | 迈克 我能力有限 |
[31:03] | I got to tell the suits why we’re down at the marina | 我得告诉那些探员为什么我们要去码头 |
[31:05] | to keep them off our back, | 好摆脱他们的纠缠 |
[31:06] | but if somebody starts blowing up cars down at the marina… | 但是如果有人要在码头炸汽车… |
[31:09] | You’re friends with someone who put the FBI back onto you. | 你向着那个让联调局盯上你的人吗 |
[31:12] | That is so unfair. | 这么说不公平 |
[31:13] | Sam, what about Quentin? | 萨姆 昆汀呢 |
[31:15] | You were supposed to nudge him, | 你本该轻轻挑逗他一下 |
[31:16] | not send him into a homicidal frenzy. | 而不是勾起他的杀人热情 |
[31:18] | Look, you guys were off doing your thing, | 你们去做你们的事了 |
[31:20] | so I signed up Greg and Bonnie through this Medallion Airways | 我按着原计划 在这个麦德林航空公司 |
[31:23] | executive service to the Cayman islands, | 为格雷格和邦妮注册了帐号 |
[31:24] | you know, as part of the setup. | 买了去开曼群岛的票 |
[31:26] | – Yeah. – Well, they got this new thing | -然后呢 -结果他们推出了新活动 |
[31:28] | where they overnight a bottle of champagne to the new members. | 新注册的会员都送香槟 |
[31:31] | Quentin started sniffing around, | 昆汀开始四处打探 |
[31:33] | and in less than an hour, he found everything that I did. | 不到一小时 他就发现了我做的那些事 |
[31:35] | It was little stuff, but he put it all together. | 他把这些小事都串了起来 |
[31:38] | Turn him around. Make him trust you. | 改变他的想法 让他信任你 |
[31:40] | He’s not in a trusting mood, Fi. | 他现在没心情信任任何人 菲 |
[31:44] | I know you’re angry, Michael. | 我知道你很生气 迈克尔 |
[31:47] | But I know that an exploding car | 但是我也知道 眼看着自己的车爆炸 |
[31:50] | can throw a man off-balance. | 不管是谁都会信心动摇的 |
[31:53] | You’ll thank me. | 某天你会感谢我的 |
[31:54] | He won’t even talk to me. He won’t even answer my calls. | 他现在都不跟我说话 电话都不接 |
[32:00] | Well, you’ll have to be extra charming. | 看来你得格外有魅力才行 |
[32:07] | Whether you’re in Moscow, Tehran, or Miami, | 无论你是在莫斯科 德黑兰还是迈阿密 |
[32:09] | club girls are a good source of information. | 夜店女郎是非常好的信息来源 |
[32:12] | Men say things to a beautiful woman. | 男人们面对美女无话不说 |
[32:14] | They give out phone numbers, hotel keys. | 他们会交出电话号码 酒店钥匙 |
[32:17] | They let down their guard. | 他们放松警惕 |
[32:18] | Getting information from a club girl means buying drinks. | 从夜店女郎嘴里套话需要给她们买酒 |
[32:21] | It’s no problem with an operational slush fund. | 用任务经费行贿不是问题 |
[32:24] | It’s a big problem if you’re spending cash | 但花的是你从你妈妈钱包里骗出来的钱 |
[32:25] | scrounged from your mom’s purse. | 就是大问题了 |
[32:28] | You have to help me out, please, please. | 你们一定得帮我 拜托了 拜托 |
[32:30] | We’re doing this night at a club in Hollywood Beach… Amazing. | 在好莱坞海滩的俱乐部有一场狂欢夜 |
[32:34] | I mean, I’m flying in a D.J. from Berlin. | 我们甚至从柏林请了DJ |
[32:36] | It’s gonna be crazy. | 这将会是个劲爆之夜 |
[32:38] | Quentin reserves a V.I.P. table for 4,000 bucks, | 昆汀花四千美元预订了一个贵宾席 |
[32:42] | and I can’t get in touch with him | 但是日期变了 |
[32:43] | to tell him the date changed. | 我却联系不上他 |
[32:45] | Can you help me out, please? | 你们能帮帮我吗 拜托了 |
[32:46] | He’s gonna be pissed, and you know how angry he gets. | 他会非常生气的 你们知道他那暴脾气 |
[32:48] | So how about us? Are we on the list? | 那我们呢 我们在名单上吗 |
[32:51] | Oh, 100%. You’re all in. | 当然 你们都能来 |
[32:53] | Just please, please help me out, please. | 拜托 帮帮我吧 拜托了 |
[32:55] | Well, I think he only uses this number for girls, but… | 我觉得这是他的女生专线 不过… |
[33:05] | You’re a hard man to reach. | 你可真难联系上 |
[33:07] | Yeah, well, things have been a little bit busy. | 我最近有点忙 |
[33:08] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[33:09] | Same thing as before… Make some money. | 跟以前一样 我想赚点钱 |
[33:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[33:13] | I’m laying low. | 我在保持低调 |
[33:14] | When can we get together? | 我们什么时候能见面 |
[33:15] | I don’t think that’s a very good idea right now. | 我不认为现在见面是个好主意 |
[33:18] | Quentin, buddy, | 昆汀 伙计 |
[33:20] | I’m the only guy you can trust right now. | 我是你现在唯一可以信任的人 |
[33:22] | Your partners just tried to kill you. | 你的搭档们想杀了你 |
[33:23] | You need a friend. | 你需要一个朋友 |
[33:25] | Quentin, you need to learn to reach out. | 昆汀 你得学着接受别人 |
[33:28] | We can help each other. | 我们可以互相帮助 |
[33:30] | Quentin… | 昆汀… |
[33:32] | Fine. Where? | 好吧 在哪儿见 |
[33:45] | Whoa, whoa, buddy. It’s me. | 伙计 是我 |
[33:49] | I’ve been waiting here, man. | 我一直在等你 老兄 |
[33:50] | You said 2:00. It’s 2:00. | 你说两点 现在是两点 |
[33:54] | You know they’re back on my yacht? | 你知道吗 他们回到我的游艇上了 |
[33:55] | I’m gonna go down there, I swear to god. | 我要杀过去 我发誓 |
[33:56] | Listen… | 听我说… |
[33:58] | Two bodies, a murder weapon, | 两具尸体 一个凶器 |
[34:00] | and you’re suspect number one. | 你是头号嫌疑人 |
[34:01] | I mean, you know my style. | 你知道我的风格 |
[34:02] | I’m not afraid to pull a trigger if that’s what has to happen. | 如果非得动手 我不怕扣扳机 |
[34:04] | Let’s be smart about this. | 但是咱们得聪明点 |
[34:07] | – You got a better idea? – Yeah. | -你有更好的主意吗 -对 |
[34:10] | I know a guy… know what I’m saying… | 我认识一个人 你明白吗… |
[34:13] | someone who can deal with this. | 一个能处理这事的人 |
[34:14] | It’ll cost some money, | 得花点钱 |
[34:15] | but he’ll make this go away… Quiet, no connection to you. | 但他能低调地摆平这事 不牵涉到你 |
[34:19] | One wire transfer… It’s done. | 一个电汇 全部搞定 |
[34:22] | And then we can go on with our business. | 然后我们可以继续我们的生意 |
[34:23] | A hit man is like a plumber, a dentist, or a mechanic… | 职业杀手就像一个水管工 牙医或技师 |
[34:27] | everybody’s always looking for a good one. | 大家都想找一个好的 |
[34:30] | All right, let’s set that up. | 好吧 那就安排一下这事 |
[34:31] | He’ll do both of them? | 他能把那俩都解决了吧 |
[34:33] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[34:35] | $50,000. | 五万块 |
[34:36] | They’ll both be dead, no connection to me? | 他们俩都死翘翘 保证不牵涉到我 |
[34:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:42] | I’ll be in touch. | 再联系 |
[34:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:49] | Okay. | 说定了 |
[34:51] | Sam, Quentin bit. | 萨姆 昆汀上钩了 |
[34:52] | I need you and Fiona to deal with Bonnie and Greg. | 我需要你和菲欧娜去搞定邦妮和格雷格 |
[34:55] | It’s time they got out of town. | 是时候让他们滚出城了 |
[34:57] | Can do, Mike. | 没问题 迈克 |
[34:58] | – You know you’re out of orange juice? – Sam… | -你知道你这儿没橙汁了吗 -萨姆 |
[35:05] | What am I supposed to do? | 我能怎么做 |
[35:07] | His car blew up. He’s gone. | 他的车炸了 他消失了 |
[35:08] | Maybe he’s got enemies he didn’t tell us about. | 或许他有我们不知道的敌人 |
[35:11] | It’s that couple that broke into the boat. | 这不是闯进游艇的那对情侣嘛 |
[35:16] | Good afternoon. Miami P.D. | 下午好 我们是迈阿密警察局的 |
[35:18] | I’m detective Cagney. This is detective Lacey. | 我是卡格尼警探 这位是蕾西警探 |
[35:21] | We’d like to talk to you. | 我们想跟你们谈谈 |
[35:26] | I’m not gonna lie to you. You two are in a lot of trouble. | 说实话 你们俩有大麻烦了 |
[35:29] | We’d like to know where your partner is. | 我们想知道你们的搭档在哪儿 |
[35:32] | You tell me. | 我还想问你呢 |
[35:34] | You know, you might want to be more cooperative. | 你可能想更合作一点 |
[35:36] | We’ve been monitoring you two for quite a while. | 要知道 我们监视你们俩很久了 |
[35:40] | You might recall walking in on us as we were planting this. | 我们上次来 是为了布置这个 |
[35:44] | We have all the financial transactions off your computer. | 我们知道你们电脑里的每笔金融交易 |
[35:46] | So, your partner? | 你们的搭档在哪儿 |
[35:48] | We don’t know, okay? He’s just gone. | 我们不知道 好吗 他消失了 |
[35:51] | Too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[35:51] | There’s no deal for you if he doesn’t show up. | 他不出现 咱们就没交易可做 |
[35:54] | You go down for the whole show. | 只能让你们来承担所有的罪名 |
[35:56] | Miami juries… | 迈阿密陪审团… |
[35:57] | they don’t like people who rob retirees | 他们可不喜欢那些抢劫退休职工 |
[35:59] | and beat up grandmas. | 殴打老人的人 |
[36:00] | That wasn’t us. That was Quentin. | 我们没做那些事 都是昆汀干的 |
[36:02] | We never touched them. | 我们从没碰过他们 |
[36:04] | – Quentin was the one smacking them around. – Shut up. | -是昆汀打了他们 -闭嘴 |
[36:06] | We don’t even have the money. | 我们连钱都没拿到 |
[36:08] | – Quentin transferred it all to his own account. – Shut up! | -昆汀把钱都转到他名下了 -闭嘴 |
[36:11] | Of course, you could help us find him, | 当然啦 如果你们帮我们找到他 |
[36:13] | testify for a reduced sentence, | 可以作为减刑的证明 |
[36:15] | and only get, I don’t know, 5 to 10. | 只会被判大概五到十年 |
[36:21] | I want to talk to a lawyer. | 我想和律师谈谈 |
[36:23] | Go ahead. | 尽管谈 |
[36:24] | Don’t take too long and don’t go anywhere. | 别太久 别离开这儿 |
[36:44] | You know, for all your antigovernment speechifying, | 就你那些反政府的高谈论阔来说 |
[36:47] | you do lady cop pretty well. | 你演女警察演得挺好啊 |
[36:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:52] | Okay, so you bet they would be gone by 4:00. | 你赌的是他们会在四点前离开 |
[36:55] | Well, another couple minutes. After that, I’m 20 bucks richer. | 再过几分钟 我就能赚20块了 |
[36:58] | I’ll win. | 我会赢的 |
[36:59] | Greg comes on strong when you can tell he’s scared of prison. | 格雷格在逞强 能看出来他很怕进监狱 |
[37:02] | He’s selling her on the sandy beaches of Canc right now. | 他正在说服她去坎昆[墨西哥海滩] |
[37:04] | Mexico, you think? | 你觉得他们会去墨西哥 |
[37:06] | Or the Caribbean. | 或是加勒比海 |
[37:17] | Okay, there they go. | 好吧 他们走了 |
[37:22] | Don’t look so smug. | 别太得意 |
[37:30] | I don’t much like dealing with paranoids. | 我不怎么喜欢和偏执狂相处 |
[37:32] | They get erratic, make bad decisions. | 他们飘忽不定 做不出好决定 |
[37:34] | Of course, that could be a help | 当然 当你需要他们 |
[37:36] | when you need them to make a bad decision. | 做些不好的决定时 这点就很有用了 |
[37:38] | Whoa, jesus christ! | 上帝啊 |
[37:40] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你他妈的知道自己在干嘛吗 |
[37:42] | I’m going to the bank like we said. | 我要按我们计划的去银行 |
[37:43] | With the FBI watching you? | 在联邦调查局的监视之下 |
[37:45] | FBI? What are you talking about? | 联调局 你在说什么 |
[37:46] | Right there, look. | 就在那 看啊 |
[37:49] | FBI? How? | 联调局 怎么可能 |
[37:51] | I don’t know. You tell me, Quentin. | 我不知道 你告诉我 昆汀 |
[37:53] | Greg and Bonnie. | 是格雷格和邦妮 |
[37:54] | I took the cash. They must have gone to the feds. | 我拿了钱 他们肯定投靠联邦调查局了 |
[37:56] | You’re careless. | 你太不小心了 |
[37:58] | You’re gonna get us caught. I am not going back to prison. | 你会害我们都被抓的 我可不想回监狱 |
[38:00] | Okay, shut up for a second and let me think. | 闭嘴 让我想想 |
[38:02] | No, there is no time for that. | 不 没时间想了 |
[38:04] | You need Greg and Bonnie dead more than ever. | 必须马上解决掉格雷格和邦妮 |
[38:06] | They’re your only witnesses. They know me. | 他们是你唯一的证人 他们认识我 |
[38:08] | This is a disaster, Quentin. | 大难临头了 昆汀 |
[38:09] | Fine, we’ll go to the bank. | 好吧 我们去银行 |
[38:11] | I’ll wire the money to your guy like we talked about. | 按咱们说好的 我把钱汇给你的人 |
[38:13] | Wire the money? With an FBI tail? | 在联调局眼跟前汇款 |
[38:16] | Are you stupid, or are you just trying to get us caught? | 你傻了吗 还是你就想让我俩都被抓 |
[38:19] | You know what? Have a nice life. | 算了 祝你生活愉快 |
[38:21] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[38:24] | Maybe we could get somebody else to make the transfer. | 或许我们能让别人帮忙打钱 |
[38:26] | It has to happen right now. | 这钱必须马上打过去 |
[38:29] | What are you gonna do, find some guy on the street, | 你有何打算 找个街上的路人甲问他 |
[38:30] | say, “can you wire money to Aruba?” Nice try. | “能帮忙把钱汇到阿鲁巴吗” 好办法 |
[38:32] | No, you do it. | 不 你去汇款 |
[38:34] | No. I’m not cleaning up your mess. | 不 我不给你收拾烂摊子 |
[38:36] | They don’t know you. | 他们不认识你 |
[38:37] | I’ll give you my account numbers, | 我把我的帐号告诉你 |
[38:39] | you send the money, and we’ll meet up later. | 你去汇款 我们晚点儿见 |
[38:41] | No, I take all the risk, and I save your ass. | 不要 我承担所有风险去救你的命 |
[38:42] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[38:43] | No, I’m telling you. It’s gonna work. I’m telling you. | 不 我保证 这没问题的 |
[38:48] | And then we make some money? | 然后我们去大赚一笔 |
[38:49] | Then we make some money. | 然后我们去大赚一笔 |
[38:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[38:53] | But you make sure the feds follow you. | 但是你得确保那些联邦警察跟着你 |
[38:54] | ‘Cause if they follow me, | 如果他们跟着我了 |
[38:56] | you’ll wish I put a bullet in your head right here. | 你会宁愿我现在就把你干掉 |
[39:21] | Truth is, identity theft isn’t hard. | 事实是 要窃取某人身份并不难 |
[39:24] | A number and an I.D. is all you need to drain a bank account | 有帐号和身份证足以抽空一个银行账户 |
[39:27] | and return a lot of money to some very surprised retirees, | 然后可以把钱还给那些诧异的退休职工 |
[39:32] | but why stop there? | 但是干嘛就此止步 |
[39:33] | As long as you’re stealing someone’s identity, | 既然你偷了某人的身份 |
[39:35] | why not use it to contact some known terrorist organizations | 干嘛不用有可能被监听的电话联系一些 |
[39:38] | on unsecure phone lines? | 已知的恐怖组织 |
[39:40] | Why not use it to threaten some federal judges | 干嘛不去威胁一些联邦法官 |
[39:42] | and insult the local drug cartel? | 挑衅一下当地贩毒团伙 |
[39:46] | Most fun I’ve had in Miami. | 这是我在迈阿密收获的最大欢乐 |
[39:53] | It was all there. | 都回来了 |
[39:55] | I looked at my bank statement, and there it was… | 我查了我的银行账单 全都在… |
[39:58] | all the money. | 所有的钱都在 |
[39:59] | I’m glad it could work out. | 我很高兴事情解决了 |
[40:00] | I told you. Didn’t I tell you? | 我就说吧 我跟你说过吧 |
[40:02] | How did you do it? How did you get it all back? | 你怎么做到的 怎么把钱都弄回来的 |
[40:06] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会愿意知道的 |
[40:08] | No, really, you don’t want to know. | 不 真的 你不会想知道的 |
[40:11] | Well, how much do I owe you? | 我该给你多少报酬 |
[40:14] | Well, I didn’t do it for the money. | 我不是为了钱 |
[40:16] | Let’s call it $500 for expenses. | 费用就收500块吧 |
[40:21] | Call it $300, | 就300块吧 |
[40:22] | and you promise not to enter any more contests? | 外加你保证不再报名参加任何竞赛 |
[40:25] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:30] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[40:32] | Yeah, ma? | 什么事 妈妈 |
[40:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:46] | There’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[40:49] | Those men who came to the house asking me questions… | 那些来家里问问题的人 |
[40:52] | They gave me this. | 他们给了我这个 |
[40:56] | They asked me to call them | 他们跟我说 |
[40:57] | if you should ever come to Miami | 一旦你来迈阿密或是联系我了 |
[40:59] | or try to contact me. | 就打电话告诉他们 |
[41:01] | Did you contact them? | 你联系他们了吗 |
[41:03] | No, Michael, I did not. | 没有 迈克尔 我没打 |
[41:06] | Family comes first. | 家人第一 |
[41:27] | You’ve beeen a busy boy, Michael. | 你很忙嘛 迈克尔 |
[41:29] | Very impressive. | 让我印象深刻 |
[41:31] | Glad to be appreciated. Who is this? | 谢谢你的赞赏 你是哪位 |
[41:35] | Oh, just a friend. | 只是个朋友 |
[41:38] | Who is this? | 你是哪位 |
[41:39] | Stay out of trouble, Michael. We’ll be in touch. | 别惹麻烦 迈克尔 保持联系 |