Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Come on, Max! Class is starting. 快来 麦克斯 课程要开始啦
[00:04] I saved you a spot next to me. 我给你预留了我旁边的位置
[00:06] Be right there. Strapping in the girls. 马上来 等我先把巨乳绑好
[00:09] Lefty’s a little cranky this morning. 左咪今天有点暴躁
[00:12] Thanks for getting these work out bands 感谢你把这些健身带
[00:14] out of the Equinox dumpster. 从健身房的垃圾堆里捡回来
[00:16] I was already in there. 我当时人都在里面了嘛
[00:17] I had a meeting with my accountant. 我跟我的会计约在那里见面
[00:20] We’re not doing great, by the way. 对了 我们生意不太好啊
[00:23] We’re gonna do resistance work with them. 我们可以用这些健身带做阻力训练
[00:26] I’m already resistant. 我已经够有阻力了
[00:27] I’m almost at violent. 我简直都要是暴力了好吗
[00:30] Do what I’m doing. 跟我做
[00:32] Let my crack stick out? 露出股沟吗
[00:35] And pulse, and pulse, and pulse. 屁股动起来 摆动 再摆动
[00:38] Let me just get rid of that pulse for you. 我来帮你把脉搏[摆动]停下吧
[00:40] Come on, Max, the heart machine at Rite Aid said you were 80 别闹了 麦克斯上次药店的机器说
[00:43] and printed you a prescription for a wheelchair. 你的心脏等同80岁老人 还让你去买轮椅
[00:47] On the count of three. 数到三开始
[00:50] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[00:59] Is there a bed on me? 有床压在我身上吗
[01:01] Get my wheelchair. 把我的轮椅推来
[01:15] Hey, girls. 姑娘们
[01:17] Check out Barbara’s new ride. 快看芭芭拉的新车
[01:24] We need help. 我们需要帮助
[01:26] And not just because Barbara has a luxury SUV before I do. 而且不单是因为芭芭拉比我先拥有豪华SUV
[01:35] Great workout. 很棒的健身
[01:37] I’m gonna cool down with a bagel. 我要吃个贝果放松一下
[01:40] No, I just came down here to bring you your mail. 我下楼只是为了给你送信
[01:43] And Barbara wanted to show off her car 而芭芭拉想来炫耀她的新车
[01:44] because you girls are poor. 给你们俩穷光蛋看
[01:47] Overdue cell phone bill, electricity– 迟交的手机账单 电费…
[01:50] Sophie, this mail is from a month ago. 苏菲 这些信都是上个月的了
[01:52] What? It’s mail, not cottage cheese. 怎么 信又不怕放 又不像茅屋起司
[01:56] Oh, wait. I think there might be a little cottage cheese in there. 等等 里面好像是有一点茅屋起司
[02:00] Got any of that for my bagel? 还有起司能让我沾着贝果吃吗
[02:03] Oh, my God. 天啊
[02:04] The movie they’re making about my life is coming out. 我的人生大电影要上映了
[02:07] Is it called Good Will Boring? 名字是叫”天赐无聊”吗
[02:10] And Max, we’re invited to the press junket 麦克斯 我们被邀请去参加媒体餐会
[02:12] to promote the movie. 来宣传电影
[02:14] In two days? 两天后
[02:18] I don’t even think my hair girl could help you in time 我觉得连我的那位发型师都来不及救你
[02:21] and she’s got three hands. 而且她有三只手呢
[02:24] Sophie, I hope it’s not too late to RSVP. 苏菲 希望我们还来得及表示出席
[02:27] I was waiting for some news about the movie. 我一直在等有关这部电影的消息
[02:29] I thought it went to the wrong person. 差点以为所托非人呢
[02:31] Like my 20s. 就像我20多岁的人生
[02:33] Come on, Barbara. Let’s cruise the playground 走吧 芭芭拉 咱们去游乐场绕街
[02:37] and make fun of babies in Chevy Volts. 嘲笑开电动车的其他宝宝
[02:41] Uh, can Barbara drop me off at Equinox? 芭芭拉能顺路放我在健身房下车吗
[02:44] They throw out the expired Clif Bars at 3:30. 他们会在3点30丢掉过期的能量棒
[02:50] Oh, Han, Max and I have to do press for my movie, 阿憨 麦克斯跟我得出席我电影的记者会
[02:53] so we can’t work tomorrow. 所以明天没法上班
[02:55] I get it. Why break your six-year streak? 能理解 哪能打破您6年的旷工记录呢
[02:59] I guess with all your movie money, 等你拿到了你电影的钱
[03:00] you two can move on and I can hire two waitresses 你们能幸福高飞 我也能请两位新的
[03:03] who don’t use my office as a gambling hall. 不会把我办公室当赌场的服务员
[03:06] Han, Caroline already spent all the movie money 阿憨 卡洛琳已经把从电影赚来的钱
[03:08] on the dessert bar. 全投进甜品酒吧了
[03:09] Also, I need your office in 20 minutes. 另外 20分钟后我要用你的办公室
[03:11] We’re interviewing a new roulette dealer. 我们要面试新的轮盘赌荷官
[03:13] Well, can you at least tell people 那你能好歹告诉他们
[03:15] not to put cigarettes out on my family photos? 别用我的家庭相片熄烟吗
[03:18] There’s a giant hole in my grandma. 我奶奶都被烧一个大洞了
[03:22] Ooh! They just sent a cast list. 他们把演员名单发来了
[03:24] Guess who’s playing me? 猜猜是谁扮演我
[03:27] Tess Walker. 苔丝·沃克
[03:30] She is a very big– 她是个很大…
[03:32] hold on, let me read what she’s a very big. 等等 我读一下她大在哪里
[03:35] If it’s big-boobed, they did zero research. 如果是胸部 那他们真是完全没调查过你
[03:40] Tess is from Australia. She’s a rising star 她来自澳大利亚 是个冉冉上升的新星
[03:42] and got her start in the romantic comedy G’day Kate. 出道作品为浪漫喜剧”泥嚎凯特”
[03:46] Max, you’re being played by Vanessa Robinson. 麦克斯 你的角色将由瓦妮莎·罗宾森
[03:50] Not a name, but that’s what they do. 一个小咖 不是女主都这样
[03:54] Vanessa Robinson? 瓦妮莎·罗宾森吗
[03:55] She’s on my favorite Disney show, 她主持我最爱的迪士尼节目
[03:57] That’s So Vanessa Robinson. “真是太瓦妮莎·罗宾森啦”
[04:00] How do they expect a Disney goody-two-shoes to play me? 他们怎么会指望迪士尼傻白甜来演我啊
[04:04] She won’t be realistic playing high or drunk 她演不出真的吸嗨 喝醉
[04:06] or fighting the bear from The Revenant. 或是跟电影《荒野猎人》里熊搏斗的样子
[04:09] Ooh, Max, who’s playing me? 麦克斯 谁演我啊
[04:12] Michelle Kim? 米雪儿·金
[04:15] I’m being played by a woman? 是女人来演我吗
[04:17] Calm down, not a woman. It’s an 11-year-old girl. 冷静 不是女人 是个11岁女孩
[04:22] And she’s probably more upset about it than you are. 而且人家估计比你还不爽好吗
[04:25] That’s preposterous. 真是天方夜谭
[04:26] An 11-year-old girl couldn’t own a diner. 11岁小女孩怎么可能是餐厅老板
[04:28] You do. 你就是啊
[04:32] Hey, guys. I picked up your lunch. 两位 我把你们的午餐拿来啦
[04:34] There were two other orders from customers in here. 还有另外两份从这里点的外卖
[04:39] Bobby, Tess Walker is playing me in the movie about me. 鲍比 苔丝·沃克要在电影里扮演我
[04:44] From G’day Kate! “泥嚎凯特”的那个啊
[04:47] Oh, yeah. She’s Kate, right? 她是凯特对吧
[04:50] Or or the one that says “G’day” to her? 还是里面对凯特说”泥嚎”的那个人
[04:52] Either way, she’s not as pretty as you. 无论是哪个 都没你漂亮
[04:55] Ohh, you know exactly what I tell you to say. 你总是知道该说哪句我教你的话
[05:00] Ooh, the fries are good from not here. 不是我们店里做的薯条好好吃啊
[05:03] Oleg, try these. 奥列格 过来尝尝
[05:08] Hey, Oleg. 奥列格
[05:10] It says here you’re being played by Pete Chilton. 上面写皮特·奇尔顿来扮演你
[05:14] My gosh, he’s the one who played the serial killer 天啊 他就是我们一起看过的搞笑电影里
[05:17] in that funny movie we saw. 扮演连环杀手的那个人
[05:20] I hope the penis is accurate. 希望他下面大小与我一致
[05:23] This is a full frontal role, right? 他会正面全裸对吧
[05:25] It is here. 反正咱们店里是这样
[05:27] Oh, it doesn’t look like there’s a Sophie character. 上面貌似没有苏菲这个角色
[05:30] Oh, but there is one named Pearl, 但有个角色叫珍珠
[05:32] a Black Polish woman who works as the diner’s cashier. 是餐厅收银员 她是一名黑人波兰妞
[05:36] What? 什么
[05:38] They combined me with Earl? 他们居然把我跟厄尔合一了
[05:42] I mean, if I wanted to be combined with someone, 如果我想要跟任何人合一
[05:46] I wouldn’t have given up a liver 我就不会宁愿放弃一个肾
[05:48] to be separated from my twin. 也要跟我的连体姐妹分开了
[05:51] Hey, they made me a woman? 他们把我变成了女人吗
[05:53] I haven’t been a woman since I was trying to outrun 我上一次假扮女人 还是想跟玛丽莲·梦露
[05:56] the mob with Marilyn Monroe. 逃出黑帮魔爪的时候
[05:59] Oh, holy crap, Caroline. 天啊 卡洛琳
[06:00] Your ex Candy Andy’s a character in the movie 这部电影里有你前男友糖果安迪这角色
[06:03] and he’s gonna be at the press junkie. 他本人也会出现在媒体毒会
[06:05] Junket. You’re a junkie, get it right. 是餐会 你才是毒会[虫] 别搞混了
[06:08] And Candy Andy? Why is he in the movie? 还有糖果安迪 他为什么会出现在电影里
[06:11] Shouldn’t he be old enough to go by Candrew Andrew at this point? 这个年纪应该可以叫唐国·安德鲁了吧
[06:15] Bobby, before you get crazy jealous, 鲍比 在你疯狂吃干醋之前
[06:17] he is very handsome 我想说他帅到翻
[06:20] and I went places with him sexually 而且我跟他在床事上
[06:22] that I had never been before. 到达过我个人从未到过之境
[06:28] But–ah, anyway, I’m with you, now, and he’s married. 但无论如何 我现在跟你在一起 他也结婚了
[06:32] That’s cool, I’m just– I’m just not a jealous guy. 很棒啊 我… 真的不是会吃醋的那种男人
[06:35] I am confident in our rock solid relationship. 我对我们岩石般稳固的爱情有信心
[06:38] Well, that’s very annoying. 这样就很讨人厌了
[06:45] All these reporters and photographers remind me 这么多的记者跟摄影师让我想起
[06:47] of when I lost my baby teeth. 当年我掉乳牙时的场景
[06:49] Oh, my father left a summer home under my pillow. 我爸在我枕头底下留了一间避暑别墅
[06:49] 美国习俗 把换下的乳牙放在枕头底下 会有牙仙子来取走并留下礼物
[06:53] I left my baby teeth in the octagon with Ronda Rousey. 我乳牙是终极格斗赛上被明星女格斗家打掉的
[06:56] This would be a great opportunity to plug our dessert bar. 这是个给我们甜品酒吧做广告的好机会
[06:59] Let’s do a lap and start whispering about ourselves 咱们先绕一圈然后小声谈论我们的店
[07:01] to get a buzz going. 来引起大家兴趣
[07:02] If you think I don’t already have a buzz going at 11:00 A.M., 如果你觉得都早上11点了我还没嗨[兴趣]上
[07:05] then you don’t know me. 那你真是太不了解我了
[07:07] Oh, my God, that’s the Sophie and Earl mash-up. 天啊 那是苏菲跟厄尔的合体
[07:12] She was the football coach on Girl Meets World! 她是迪士尼《女孩看世界》的美式足球教练
[07:15] This is getting real! 越来越像回事啦
[07:16] Caroline Channing? 卡洛琳·钱宁吗
[07:18] I’m Daisy. I’m with the PR team. 我叫黛西 我是公关团队的人
[07:20] Maybe you’ve heard of me. Kylie Jenner threw 你有可能听说过我 卡戴珊同父异母的妹妹
[07:22] a full can of Sprite at my head last year. 去年往我头上扔了整瓶雪碧
[07:24] That’s why my pupils are so big! 这就是为什么我的瞳孔这么大
[07:26] Daisy, don’t worry. I am not high maintenance. 黛西 别担心 我这人不难搞
[07:29] How can I be sure that all photos of me 我怎么样才能确保我所有的照片
[07:30] are taken on the north side of my face? 全都拍我的右侧脸呢
[07:33] I’m Max. 我叫麦克斯
[07:34] Uh, what does it mean when you don’t have pupils? 当你的瞳孔消失时 是代表什么意思
[07:38] You guys are so cute. 你们真是太萌了
[07:39] Oh, I know you haven’t seen the movie, 我知道你们还没看过这部电影
[07:40] so I’ll give you a quick rundown of what happens 所以我简单告诉你们一下剧情
[07:43] for press questions. 好应付媒体提问
[07:44] Uh, let’s see. You lose your money. 我看看 你损失所有财产
[07:46] Sad, sad, sad. And then you meet this one. 惨惨惨 然后你遇到她
[07:48] Sad, sad, sad. 惨惨惨
[07:50] You are so cute. 你真是太萌了
[07:51] It’s not as much about the two of you anymore. 电影已经不单纯只是说你们两个了
[07:53] The storyline came off a little lesbionic, 故事情节有点拉拉味儿
[07:55] which is kinda last year. 坦白说 挺去年的炒作法
[07:57] I just came off a little lesbionic. 我也有点拉拉味儿
[08:00] Maggie won’t stop calling me. 有小妞一直不停打电话找我
[08:03] Oh, my God. 天啊
[08:03] There’s Tess. Oh, she’s flawless. 苔丝来了 她真是完美无瑕
[08:06] She’s the perfect me. 饰演我的完美人选
[08:08] Tess, It’s me! You, Caroline! 苔丝 是我 你 卡洛琳
[08:11] Oh, and the young lady playing you hasn’t shown up yet. 扮演你的姑娘还没到场
[08:14] Oh, that’s what the real Max should’ve done. 真的麦克斯本人也应该缺席
[08:17] You’re so cute. No, she went real method 你真是太萌了 她下了狠心研究
[08:19] in researching the role of you. 就为了进入你这角色的状态
[08:21] And now she’s real into drugs. 她现在对毒品严重上瘾了
[08:23] I’m so upset. You just can’t tell 我超难过 但是你们看不出
[08:25] because I’m heavily medicated. 因为我吃很强的抗忧郁药
[08:28] Hello, unattended bar. 你好啊 没人看管的酒吧
[08:31] Caroline Channing in person. 卡洛琳·钱宁本人
[08:34] Oh, this must be what it was like 这感觉想必与当年
[08:35] when Julia Roberts met Erin Brockovich. 茱莉娅·罗伯茨与艾琳·布劳克维奇相遇一样
[08:35] 名演员茱莉娅·罗伯茨曾在2000年出演 艾琳·布罗克维齐诉讼案的改编电影《永不妥协》
[08:38] Or the other way around. 或者反过来 我是罗伯茨
[08:40] Oh, and this is Brent, the actor playing Candy Andy. 他是布伦特 饰演糖果安迪
[08:43] Should it be awkward between us 我们两个之间应该尴尬一下
[08:45] since you’re playing one in a long string 因为你饰演我多年来唯二的
[08:46] of two ex-boyfriends? 前男友之一吗
[08:49] Thanks. 谢谢
[08:53] Thanks for having a tragic life 谢谢您如此悲催的人生
[08:54] so I could fall in love on screen. 我才有机会在戏里坠入爱河
[08:56] And off. 戏外亦然
[09:00] Uh, see, I think audiences would much rather see me 我觉得观众们会比较想看到我
[09:02] wind up with, let’s say, a working class, 跟一个… 比如说劳动阶级的
[09:05] blue collar contractor, maybe named Bobby. 可能名字叫鲍比的蓝领包工头在一起
[09:07] You’re so cute. No, it was pretty obvious 你真萌 但是不行 因为很明显
[09:10] to everyone you should wind up with Candy Andy. 大家都觉得你应该跟糖果安迪在一起
[09:12] Yeah, I thought so, too. 我也这么觉得
[09:14] Candy Andy! 糖果安迪
[09:16] I do not go by that silly name, Max. 我现在不用这个傻名字了 麦克斯
[09:18] It’s Candrew Andrew. 我现在叫唐国·安德鲁
[09:21] Andrew. 安德鲁
[09:23] You look great. 你看起来很不错
[09:25] Oh, sorry, ooh. 对不起
[09:29] You two are like me and my eighth grade science teacher. 你们两个看起来就像我跟我八年级的科学老师
[09:32] Just can’t keep your hands off each other. 总是忍不住对对方上下其手
[09:35] Max, you ruined Mr. Brillstein’s life, 麦克斯 你毁了你老师的一生
[09:38] and, like Mr. Brillstein, Andy is married. 而安迪也像你老师一样 是有妇之夫
[09:41] Oh, uh, well, actually I’m divorced. 其实我离婚了
[09:45] There’s your M. Night Shyamalan twist! 这就是你奈特·沙马兰级的剧情翻转
[09:49] But don’t let him direct the rest of the movie. 但电影其他部分还是别让他导了
[09:51] Oh, how about a picture of you two for the photographers? 让摄影师给两位拍个照可以吗
[09:54] You look great together. 你们看起来很般配
[09:56] I’m sorry your marriage didn’t work out. 你的婚姻走到尽头我深感遗憾
[09:58] Yeah, me too. 我也是
[09:59] My father-in-law had box seats to the Rangers. 我岳父有纽约流浪者队的贵宾席票呢
[10:02] You look beautiful. 你看起来真美
[10:04] You have my lipstick on your mouth. 你嘴唇上有我的口红
[10:07] Oh, well, maybe we wear the same shade. 有可能只是我们刚好擦了同款
[10:09] That’ll be six–ehh, $27. 这杯6… 27块
[10:19] Hey, Earl. Don’t get up. 厄尔 不用起了
[10:20] No chance of that, unless they start 想起也起不来 除非有公司
[10:22] making Viagra for the entire body. 开始制造给整个身体用的伟哥
[10:27] Uh, Caroline’s not here. What do you need? 卡洛琳不在 你来干嘛
[10:29] Actually, I wanted to talk to you guys. 其实我来是想找你们聊聊
[10:31] Even though she told me never to do that. 虽然她曾告诫我千万不要这么做
[10:34] You guys wanna see a nipple that looks like Fred Flintstone? 你们想看长得像原始摩登人的咪咪头吗
[10:39] Now I see why. 现在我知道原因了
[10:41] If this is an Amway pitch, I’ve fallen for that twice. 如果是想推销安利 我已经受骗上当过两次了
[10:44] Let’s just say I am way in debt. 这么说吧 推销推我上债台下地狱
[10:48] No, it’s this–this Andy guy. 不是啦 是关于那个叫安迪的家伙
[10:49] What can you tell me about him? 你们能跟我说说他的情况吗
[10:51] Is he good looking? Rich? 他帅吗 有钱吗
[10:52] Does he have Amazon Prime? I’m dying, here. 他是亚马逊的金牌会员吗 我要愁死了
[10:56] Oh, I thought you weren’t the jealous type. 我还以为你不是爱吃醋的那种人
[10:59] But you’re sweating like skinny Jonah Hill trying to be funny 可你就像瘦版的乔纳·希尔试图搞笑
[10:59] 好莱坞喜剧男演员 以小胖子形象走红 有一度为了拍电影减肥变瘦 但后来又复胖
[11:02] or fat Jonah Hill trying to be serious. 或肥版的乔纳·希尔试图正经时那样喷汗
[11:05] Well, I am the jealous type. 我就是爱吃醋的那种人
[11:06] I just wanted to look cool in front of Caroline. 我只是想在卡洛琳面前扮酷而已
[11:08] I don’t care what I look like in front of you guys. 我才不在乎在你们面前形象如何
[11:10] Obviously. 明显看得出
[11:13] You have nothing to worry about, Andy. 你没什么可担心的 安迪
[11:16] I mean, Bobby. 我是说 鲍比
[11:18] Much like the copy of TV Guide 这情况非常像
[11:19] Earl is currently reading, 厄尔正在读的《电视指南》旧刊
[11:21] Candy Andy is old news. 糖果安迪早是旧闻了
[11:23] Ooh, there’s another episode of Facts of Life tonight, you know? 你们知道今晚要播最新一集的《生命的事实》吗
[11:28] Hey, everybo– 大家安…
[11:32] Wouldn’t you like to finish that sentence for me, Earl? 难道你不想帮我把句子说完吗 厄尔
[11:36] Since you don’t have your own character in Caroline’s movie. 反正你在卡洛琳的电影里也没有属于自己的角色
[11:41] Yeah, you’re right. 没错 你们说得对
[11:43] I got nothing to worry about. 我没什么好担心的
[11:44] I should get going. 我该走了
[11:45] Hey, Andy. 安迪
[11:47] I mean, Bobby. 我是叫 鲍比
[11:49] Look, did you see this picture 快看 你有看见这张
[11:52] of Caroline with Candy Andy? 卡洛琳和糖果安迪的合影吗
[11:54] Look, he’s got his arm around her at a junket. 瞧瞧 他在餐会上用胳膊搂着她
[11:58] Is that hand on her lower back or upper butt? 他的手是放在她的背部下方还是屁股上方
[12:01] Hey, man, it’s a good thing you’re not the jealous type. 兄弟 还好你不是爱吃醋的那种人
[12:04] Especially since he has his hand right on her ass. 尤其是因为他把手放在她屁股那儿
[12:09] Hey…I was gonna say that! 喂 我才刚想说这句话
[12:13] Can you at least give me one thing of my own, Earl? 你就不能别什么东西都跟我抢吗 厄尔
[12:24] I’ll be in our booth. 我去我们的卡座了
[12:32] I’m from the New York Times. 我代表《纽约时报》
[12:33] Ha, what the hell are you doing here? 你怎么会沦落到这种地方
[12:36] I have a question for Tess. 我有个问题问苔丝
[12:37] In G’day Kate, you married a kangaroo for a green card? 在”泥嚎凯特”里 你为了绿卡跟一只袋鼠结婚是吗
[12:42] So this is super weird, right? 感觉真是超级怪 对吧
[12:43] Looking at them, being us. 看着他们 扮演我们
[12:46] Andy, I can’t talk now. I have to promote my dessert bar 安迪 我现在不能说话 我得推广我们酒吧
[12:48] and answer all these questions. 还得回答所有媒体的问题
[12:50] You know how reporters get 你也知道当记者碰到
[12:51] when they have a fascinating subject. 一个吸引人的话题时他们会怎么样
[12:54] Caroline, no one’s asked you anything 卡洛琳 没人问你问题
[12:55] and they already told you to stop raising your hand. 而且人家早就告诉你 不要再举手示意了
[12:59] Max, the actress playing you isn’t here. 麦克斯 饰演你的演员没来
[13:02] It’s been reported she’s been on a downward spiral 据报道自从她进入你这个角色后
[13:04] ever since she got into the role. 生活堕落事业下滑
[13:06] Her behavior is disgusting, 她的行为令人厌恶
[13:08] and I very much approve. 而我表示非常赞同
[13:11] This is for Michelle, the young lady playing the Han character. 有个问题想问米雪儿 饰演阿憨一角的小妹妹
[13:16] What drove you to the role? 你为什么想饰演这个角色
[13:18] My mom said I had to start helping out in this family 我妈说如果我想无限流量上网
[13:20] if I wanted unlimited data. 那就得开始出来赚钱养家
[13:23] And for Janelle, portraying Pearl, 饰演珍珠一角的珍妮儿
[13:26] how did you prepare to play a Black man 你是如何准备演绎一个集黑人
[13:28] and a larger-than-life Polish woman? 和比常人大一号的波兰女人于一体的角色
[13:30] Two dialogue coaches and a lot of wigs. 两个口音教练 外加大量假发
[13:34] And I stopped showering the minute I got the role of Oleg. 我一接到奥列格这个角色后 就再也没有洗过澡了
[13:42] Caroline, I have a question for you about us. 卡洛琳 我有个关于咱俩的问题想问你
[13:44] A Q & A is not the place for questions. 问答会不是让你提问的地方
[13:48] Well, fine, I won’t ask you, then. 好吧 那我不问了
[13:49] I’ll just tell you. 我就直接说吧
[13:50] I miss you and your adorable crooked smile. 我想你 想你那可爱的歪嘴一笑
[13:53] I mean, look at the Hollywood us. 瞧瞧好莱坞版的我们
[13:55] We could be the real version of them. 我们可以成为现实生活中的他们
[13:57] Just, you know, I wouldn’t wear guyliner. 不过我可不会画眼线
[14:00] Caroline, fate brought us together for a reason. 卡洛琳 命运让我们相遇肯定是有原因的
[14:03] I mean, we had a really good thing. 我们曾拥有美好的爱情
[14:05] I think we should give it another shot. 我觉得我们应该再给彼此一个机会
[14:08] Caroline Channing, you said you own a dessert bar now? 卡洛琳·钱宁 你刚说你现在经营一家甜品酒吧是吗
[14:16] Caroline’s speechless. 卡洛琳居然说不出话来了
[14:18] Guess I’m down to two wishes on that magic lamp. 看来向神灯许的愿望只剩两个没实现
[14:24] So what do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[14:26] I think that girl might be dead. 我觉得那个妞可能挂了
[14:29] But what about me and Andy? 可我跟安迪怎么办
[14:31] I mean, you don’t think it means something that we tested well. 我们俩试过在一起很合拍 这不代表什么吗
[14:34] Hey, I test positive for stuff all the time. 我也经常试东试西 检测都呈阳性
[14:39] I’m not allowed to donate or get blood, 所以我不能捐血或输血
[14:41] but other than that, it’s cool. 但除此之外 没啥问题啊
[14:45] Ugh, Andy and I do look great together. 我和安迪的确看起来很般配
[14:49] What if America knows more about me than I do? 万一美国比我还了解我自己呢
[14:52] Then I feel worse for America than I already do. 那么我会觉得美国比我感觉中的更糟
[14:55] I-I don’t know why any of this matters. 我不懂这有什么好值得商讨的
[14:57] Andy knows you have a boyfriend. 安迪知道你有男朋友了
[15:00] I didn’t tell him. 我没告诉他
[15:02] Why didn’t I tell him? 为什么我没告诉他
[15:04] And boom goes the Shyamalan. 沙马兰级的反转又来了
[15:08] Hey, Max, they don’t have chocolate milk, I asked. 麦克斯 我问了他们没有巧克力牛奶
[15:10] Ugh! How do they expect me to wash down my scrimps? 那他们要我喝什么配虾啊
[15:15] Caroline, can we just talk 卡洛琳 我们能谈谈吗
[15:17] and maybe spend the rest of our lives together? 或许谈完后顺便共度下余生
[15:18] You know, keep it casual. 放轻松就行
[15:21] Hey! Mr. Candy guy! 糖果先生
[15:24] Get your hands off my girl! 把你的手从我女人身上拿开
[15:27] Dude, you spilled my drink! 伙计 你把我喝的弄洒了
[15:29] She’s my girlfriend. 她是我的女朋友
[15:32] No, she is not. Who are you? 错了 她不是 你是谁来着
[15:36] Bobby, you attacked the wrong Andy in a jealous rage. 鲍比 你打翻醋缸打错人了
[15:39] He’s over here. 真正的安迪在这里
[15:41] Hey, how’s it going? Should I put my drink down? 你好呀 我该把我这杯喝的放下吗
[15:45] Ah, no…I’ve embarrassed myself enough. 不用了 我已经够丢脸了
[15:47] I’m sorry, Caroline. I just couldn’t stand 对不起 卡洛琳 我只是无法忍受
[15:49] the thought of you doing it with another guy 偷情早期你一周
[15:51] once a week in the beginning. 跟别的男人睡一次的想法
[15:54] Bobby, I love that you’re jealous– 鲍比 我喜欢你吃醋
[15:56] violently jealous. 吃醋到会使用暴力
[15:58] But you don’t need to be. 但你不需要这样
[16:00] Andy, I have a boyfriend. 安迪 我有男朋友了
[16:01] A violently jealous boyfriend. 一个吃醋到会使用暴力的男朋友
[16:04] I wouldn’t say violently. 我不觉得那算暴力
[16:06] I choked you out for a Pop-Tart this morning. 我早上为了一块馅饼差点把你掐死
[16:11] All right. Super awkward right now. 好吧 现在真是超级尴尬
[16:14] Um, well, I guess I’m gonna have to go 我猜我得去取消刚请来
[16:15] cancel the Mariachi band I hired to serenade us. 为我们唱小夜曲的墨西哥街头乐队
[16:18] Adios, $10 deposit. 再见 10块钱订金
[16:20] Ooh, you should bring them by the dessert bar. 你可以带他们来我们的甜品酒吧
[16:22] I’m having an after party there with the cast. 我邀请演员们来参加餐后聚会
[16:24] We are? 是吗
[16:25] Mm, well…I guess now you’re invited, too. 这个嘛…现在你也受邀参加了
[16:32] And here’s something else you can use. 还有其他信息你可以用在戏里
[16:34] When I rent a car, I usually go with the Sebring. 通常我租车都租克莱斯勒
[16:38] I’m starting to see why they cut most of my scenes. 我开始明白为什么我的戏份大部分被删掉了
[16:41] Once I rented a Tercel. Once. 有一次我租了一辆丰田 就一次
[16:45] I gotta take this. 我得接个电话
[16:46] I know it’s not ringing, but you get it. 我知道电话没响 但你懂的
[16:49] Will the real Han please stand up? 麻烦正牌阿憨站起来
[16:51] And then leave. 然后离开
[16:57] I’ll be in my booth. 我去我的卡座了
[17:01] I’ll be in my booth. 我去我的卡错了
[17:07] I’ll be in my booth. 我去我的卡座了
[17:11] I’ll be in my booth. 我去我的卡错了
[17:16] You just don’t get it. 你就是领悟不到精髓
[17:20] Can I mix alcohol and, like, five red pills? 我能把酒跟五片红药片混在一起喝吗
[17:23] Ha, would I be standing here if you couldn’t? 看我还站在这 你就知道可以啦
[17:29] Uh, this might seem weird or maybe just freaky enough, 这可能看起来很怪 也或许是够重口
[17:34] but I am very attracted to that part of her that is me. 但我对那个妞饰演我的那部分很有性趣
[17:40] You know what, Earl? You play your cards right, 你知道吗 厄尔 如果你表现好
[17:42] you might be screwing yourself tonight. 今晚你有可能睡”自己” 而不是自己睡
[17:46] What’s up, girl? 你好呀 妹子
[17:50] Did I tell you that I got super rich? 我有告诉过你 我变得超级有钱吗
[17:52] Yeah, got injured at Six Flags. 在六旗主题乐园受伤得到理赔
[17:53] Not even in a cool way. 受伤的方式还挺窝囊
[17:55] Tripped on a fat kid, landed on a skinny kid. 被一个胖娃绊倒 摔到一个瘦娃身上
[17:59] Maybe you should go for Tess. 或许你该去追求苔丝
[18:00] I bet she’ll be single soon 我敢说她很快就会变单身
[18:01] since Bobby’s jealous rage 因为鲍比刚妒火爆发
[18:03] sent her boyfriend to the hospital. 把她男朋友烧得进医院了
[18:04] I did not. I got his autograph. 我才没有 我还要了他的签名
[18:06] He voiced a parakeet in Zootopia. 他在《疯狂动物城》里给一只小鹦鹉配音
[18:09] Cacaw. Ring a bell? 咕咕 想起来了吗
[18:14] Well, I guess this is good-bye. 那我就在此别过了
[18:16] I won’t see you at the premiere next week. 下周的首映会我就不去了
[18:18] I’m gonna go drown my sorrows in Paris. 我要去巴黎消愁解闷
[18:20] And Bali. 还有巴厘岛
[18:21] Well, wherever they have the most expensive jewels. 哪里有最贵的珠宝 我就去哪里
[18:23] Anything? 有话要对我说吗
[18:25] I’m right here. 我就在这里
[18:27] Guys, don’t fight over me 你们千万不要因为我打架
[18:29] until I have the camera open on my phone. 等我手机开始摄影后再打
[18:32] Well, you’re a lucky guy, Bobby. 你真是一个幸运的家伙 鲍比
[18:34] Just–by the way, she is a really horrible… 对了 她是一个非常可怕…
[18:38] No, I can’t think of anything. 算了 我想不出来缺点
[18:40] She’s pretty perfect. 她非常完美
[18:43] I’m sure if you tried really hard 我相信如果你用心去寻找
[18:45] you’ll find someone willing to date 你会找到那个人 她会愿意跟
[18:47] a very attractive rich guy in the prime of his life. 一个正值美好年华的魅力多金男人约会
[18:51] Now you’re making me want to date him. 你说得我都想跟他约会了
[18:53] Well, I better get going. 好了 我该走了
[18:54] Helicopter traffic gets crazy at 8:00. 一到晚八点 直升飞机就堵得飞不动了
[18:56] Anything? 有话要对我说吗
[19:00] Helicopter? 直升飞机
[19:04] I’ve been trying to look for Vanessa, 我一直在试图找瓦妮莎
[19:06] but she probably goes by her gang name, now. 但她现在可能换成她的帮派名字了
[19:09] I couldn’t find her on my police scanner, 我在我的警方通讯接收器找不到她
[19:11] but it did help me avoid selling weed to an undercover cop. 但这玩意帮我躲过把大麻买给卧底警察
[19:15] Copy that, Sarge. 收到 长官
[19:20] All right, Oleg. Let’s go. 好了 奥列格 走吧
[19:22] It’s Wednesday, so we gotta take the garbage out 今天周三 我们得把垃圾拿出去
[19:25] so we can do it under the sink. 好让我们能在水槽下啪啪啪
[19:27] Ooh, plumber style. 水管工式性交
[19:31] Sophie. 苏菲
[19:33] That’s not me. 那不是我
[19:35] But my God, he is gorgeous. 可是老天 他太棒了
[19:42] I had a dream like this once. 我曾有一次做过这种春梦
[19:45] Only I was covered in nougat. 只是当时我满身涂满牛轧糖
[19:50] Let’s go, one of the Olegs. 走吧 两个随便一个
[19:52] All right, bye, Max. 走啦 麦克斯
[19:55] Oh, hi, Max. 你好 麦克斯
[19:57] Max? Vanessa’s here! 麦克斯 瓦妮莎来了吗
[20:00] Oh, my God. You’re gonna be okay. 天啊 你会没事的
[20:03] Just keep drinking. You tried being me too fast. 继续喝 你是因为想太快成为我才这样
[20:05] – I just– – Don’t talk, drink. -我… -别说话 喝吧
[20:06] How are you not dead? 你怎么这样还能没死啊
[20:12] Did you see that? 你看见了吗
[20:13] She’s never patted my head like that. 她从来没这样轻拍过我的头
[20:16] And she even gave me a birthday coupon for one free head pat. 她有次还给我兑换一次拍头的生日礼券
[20:19] Is that jealousy I see? 我是闻到一股醋味了吗
[20:22] Max and I are in a strong relationship. 我和麦克斯情比金坚
[20:24] I am not jealous. 我才没有吃醋
[20:26] Are they in a full-on hug now? 她们俩是紧紧地拥抱在一起了吗
[20:28] I’m redeeming my coupon. 我要去兑换我的礼券了
[20:39] Anything? 有话要对我说吗
[20:41] No? Okay, cut it. 没有吗 那停吧
[20:42] Uh, all right, come on. Who likes helicopter rides? 好吧 走吧 谁想坐直升飞机
[20:47] Helicopter? 直升飞机
破产姐妹

Post navigation

Previous Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme