Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Table for two. 两人桌
[00:04] And don’t worry, he just went. 别担心 他刚大小便完
[00:07] So did the guy at booth three. 三号桌的客人也刚在卡座大小便完
[00:11] Max, that cop has a drug-sniffing dog. 麦克斯 那个警察带了缉毒犬
[00:14] So, it was nice knowing you. 很高兴认识你 再会
[00:19] What’s that, now? 你说啥来着
[00:20] – You’re moving out? – Max, put that away! -你要搬走了吗 -麦克斯 快灭掉
[00:23] It smells like Willie Nelson’s bandana drawer in here. 闻起来像威利·纳尔逊头巾抽屉的臭味
[00:27] Max, have you seen the olicepay ogday? 麦克斯 你有看到那个欧丽斯欧各地吗
[00:31] Uh, that pot was too strong. 这大麻劲儿太强
[00:33] There’s a chipmunk talking to me. 我看到一只花栗鼠在跟我说话
[00:35] Heavens, that’s a drug-sniffing dog! 我的天啊 那是一只缉毒犬
[00:37] Earl will spend the rest of his life behind bars. 厄尔余生都得在监狱里度过了
[00:40] So, like, two weeks? 所以大概就是两周啦
[00:43] Earl, heads up. Narc dog at 1:00. 厄尔 注意 一点钟方向有缉毒犬
[00:47] Or it might be 6:00. 也可能是6点钟方向
[00:48] But it’s definitely 420. 但绝对是420[大麻]
[00:51] So, she can bring that dog in here, 所以她就准许带狗进来
[00:53] but I can’t bring my emotional support hooker. 而我却不许带我的”精神支持用妓女”
[00:58] I can’t watch a dog tear Earl to pieces. 我不忍直视厄尔被狗撕成碎片
[01:01] Hey there, fella. Sit. 小家伙来 坐下
[01:03] All right, now give me that paw. 把小爪爪给我
[01:05] Now here’s what I got for you. There you go. 我有个小礼物给你 吃吧
[01:11] I have a way with dogs. 我对狗就是有一套
[01:13] Well, my marijuana biscuits do. 应该说我的大麻饼干有一套
[01:15] That’s why I call them Hush Puppies. 所以我把它命名为”狗不叫饼干”
[01:18] Hey, Han, if it’s cool, me and the dog 阿憨 如果你不介意 我跟这狗
[01:19] are gonna go see the new Star Wars movie. 要一起去看最新的《星球大战》电影
[01:37] Max, guess what Bobby and I are doing tomorrow night? 麦克斯 你猜我跟鲍比明晚要做什么
[01:40] Where have I been dying to go? 还记得我一直超想去哪里吗
[01:42] Besides a doctor’s office that’s not in a Chipotle. 除不在墨西哥快餐店里的诊所外
[01:45] Sorry, Dr. Pizza Hut has a waiting list. 不好意思 必胜客医生还得排队的好吗
[01:51] Hey, everybody! 大家安安
[01:56] Oh, I’m worried that Barbara’s not smart. 我有点担心芭芭拉脑子不好
[02:00] Yeah, she doesn’t even return my e-mails. 她连我的电邮都不回
[02:02] I think she has Oleg’s DNA. 我觉得她有奥列格的DNA
[02:05] So do most of the chairs in here. 这里大多数的椅子也都有沾到
[02:08] That’s why I bring my chair from home every day. 这就是为什么我每天从自己家里带椅子来
[02:11] I mean, it’s awkward on the subway, 虽然坐地铁时会遭到侧目
[02:13] but I don’t wanna sit on those seats either. 但反正我也不想坐在地铁椅子上
[02:16] Sophie, don’t blame me. My family’s very smart. 苏菲 孩子笨别赖我 我家人都特聪明
[02:19] We won Family Feud in Ukraine, 我们赢了乌克兰版的《家庭问答》节目
[02:20] and it takes intelligence to kill another family. 要把对方家庭杀光可是很需要智慧的
[02:24] Who are we kidding? 我们就别自己骗自己了
[02:26] You’re a gorgeous moron. 你就是个空有皮囊的傻逼
[02:29] But what are we gonna do with a dumb baby? 但我们该怎么处置这个傻孩子啊
[02:32] Maybe we should ask Han. 或许我们该问问阿憨
[02:33] He’s a dumb baby. 他也是个傻孩子
[02:35] Hey, don’t call Han a dumb baby. 不许说阿憨是傻孩子
[02:38] He managed to pull that stupid vest 他可是凭自己的力量与智慧
[02:40] over his giant potato head all by himself. 把自己的大猪头给套进那白痴背心呢
[02:43] Nope. I had to help him. 不是凭自己 是我帮忙的
[02:47] Starting to think the Splenda packet I came out for 开始觉得我为了拿包代糖跑出来
[02:49] wasn’t worth it. 真是得不偿失了
[02:52] – Hey, gorgeous. – Hello, yourself, beautiful. -小美人你好吗 -你也好啊 小帅哥
[02:56] Bobby, great news… 鲍比 好消息
[02:58] guess what we’re doing tomorrow night? 你猜猜我们明晚要做什么
[02:59] Tomorrow night? I can’t. 明晚吗 我没空
[03:01] I have a hobby that I haven’t told you about 我有一个爱好没有告诉你
[03:03] because I don’t think it’s something you’ll like. 因为我觉得你不会喜欢
[03:06] Oh, so is your hobby getting to the point of a story quickly? 你的爱好是不废话直接讲故事重点吗
[03:11] It’s definitely not acknowledging 也绝对不是夸奖
[03:12] my new Caesar salad recipe. 我新的凯撒沙拉食谱很棒
[03:15] Still waiting. 宝宝还在等呢
[03:17] Still nauseous. 宝宝还想吐呢
[03:19] Well, I bet you Bobby’s into doing dead people. 我敢打赌鲍比喜欢跟死尸做爱
[03:23] Yeah, he just has that look. 他一脸就是那种人的长相
[03:26] Bobby, for the love of God, just tell me. 鲍比 我求你了 就告诉我吧
[03:28] Whatever hobby you have, it can’t be worse than that. 无论你有什么爱好 也惨不过她说的那个啊
[03:30] Fine, Caroline, I’m just gonna come out and say it. 好吧 卡洛琳 我就大胆向你承认吧
[03:33] I like to bowl. 我喜欢打保龄球
[03:35] And you’re sure you don’t wanna 你确定你要承认不是
[03:36] go with the dead people thing? 你其实喜欢跟死尸做爱嘛
[03:38] But bowling’s just a hobby, right? 不过打保龄球也玩玩而已嘛 对吧
[03:40] Something you only do… 你也就偶尔…
[03:41] Every Tuesday night. 每周二晚上都打
[03:42] I’m on a team. I have a locker at the alley. 我加了保龄球队 在球馆有个人置物柜
[03:45] And that tattoo I told you was the moon, 那个我跟你说是月亮的刺青
[03:47] it’s a bowling ball. 其实是个保龄球
[03:49] Why didn’t you tell me? 你为什么没跟我说这事
[03:51] We don’t talk about me a lot. 因为我们很少在聊我的事
[03:53] I thought it would be more important 我觉得更重要的是
[03:54] to tell you about my nut allergy when I had the floor. 在我难得有发言权时 先说我对坚果过敏
[03:57] You have a nut allergy? 你对坚果过敏吗
[04:00] Bowler? Nice! 保龄球手吗 赞
[04:03] I was on a bowling team in juvie. 我在少管所时也是保龄球队的
[04:05] We were called The Girls Who Escaped 队名叫”狱卒把我们带到
[04:07] when the Guards Took Us to the Bowling Alley. 保龄球馆后就逃跑的姑娘们”
[04:09] That’d be hard to put on a shirt. 这队名很难印到衣服上吧
[04:11] Oh, we didn’t wear shirts. 我们不穿衣服啊
[04:14] Caroline, I knew bowling wouldn’t be your thing. 卡洛琳 我知道你不会喜欢保龄球
[04:16] You don’t pronounce any of the Ns in Au Bon Pain. 就像你读”欧棒棒”餐厅时 名字也乱读
[04:19] That’s because it’s Au Bon Pain. 那是因为正确法式发音是”欧胖胖”
[04:22] We can have separate things. 我们可以有不同的爱好啊
[04:24] Bobby, you know what? Part of being in a relationship 鲍比 其实呢 谈恋爱的一部分
[04:26] is being open to trying new things. 就是要学会接受新事物
[04:29] And since I’m not ready to try being on top yet, 而既然我现在还没能接受女上位
[04:34] I’m gonna come watch you bowl tomorrow. 我决定明天跟你去球馆看你打球
[04:36] Really? Okay, great. 真的吗 好 那太好了
[04:38] Hey, Max, you wanna come too? 麦克斯 你想一起来吗
[04:39] Got some cute guys on my bowling team. 我队伍里有一些帅哥呢
[04:41] Well, just some guys that aren’t that fat. 应该说 有一些不是胖子的男人
[04:43] It’s a bowling team. 毕竟也只是个保龄球队而已
[04:45] Beer-based recreation? Men with curves? 以喝啤酒为中心的消遣 还有有曲线的男人
[04:48] Are we going to a bowling alley or heaven? 我们是要去保龄球馆还是天堂啊
[04:54] Max, I’m ready to go bowling. 麦克斯 我准备好去打保龄球啦
[04:58] You look like you’re ready for a greaser 你打扮得像准备好被
[05:00] to feel you up at Make Out Point. 50年代油头男带去山上”看夜景”
[05:03] I’ve waited long enough to have a boyfriend. 我等了那么久才盼到这个男朋友
[05:05] I can learn to like anything. 我可以为他喜欢上任何事物
[05:06] I mean, it’s not like it’s bowling. 毕竟又不是像打保龄球那么土的事
[05:08] Oh, my God, it’s bowling! 天啊 还真是打保龄球
[05:11] Well, I loved it. 我就爱保龄球
[05:13] But I hung up my back brace after I bowled a 300. 在打出满分300分后 我挂起护腰退休了
[05:16] I wanted to go out on top, like Rob Schneider. 我想在巅峰退休 就像罗伯·施奈德
[05:16] 美国知名喜剧演员 有过不少成功作品 但近年作品少 且成绩都皆不佳
[05:20] And from what I hear, apparently not you. 而根据我听到的 你就不喜欢在上面[巅峰]
[05:25] Hi, girls. 姑娘们
[05:27] Yeah, Barbara’s even dumber than I thought. 芭芭拉比我想象中还蠢
[05:31] Yeah, she had a play date with the baby next door. 她跟隔壁的孩子有个玩耍约会
[05:34] And he can read. 而人家都能识字了
[05:36] Jimmy? 吉米吗
[05:38] He’s 37. 他都37岁了
[05:40] He’s a little person. 他是个侏儒
[05:42] And a tax attorney. 还是个税务律师
[05:45] Well, I did think it was odd that he lived alone. 我的确有觉得他一个孩子独居有点奇怪
[05:50] We’re taking Barbara bowling. 我们要带芭芭拉去打保龄球
[05:51] Between the flashing lights and the fist fights, 有闪烁的霓虹灯还有打架闹事
[05:53] nothing’s more stimulating for a baby’s brain 没有任何地方比保龄球馆
[05:55] than a bowling alley. 更能刺激宝宝大脑发育了
[05:57] How about a book? 比如读本书呢
[05:59] On bowling? 跟保龄球有关的书吗
[06:06] So, this is a bowling alley. 这就是保龄球馆啊
[06:08] This actually isn’t so bad. 其实没那么糟嘛
[06:10] What was that? 那是什么声音
[06:12] The sound of people going nowhere. 是人生已走到死路的人的声音
[06:16] If you’re here for the sock hop, it was 40 years ago. 如果您是来参加短袜舞会 您晚来了40年
[06:20] I’m kidding, I’m kidding. You look sexy. 我开玩笑的 你看起来美极了
[06:21] Thank you. I’m here to support you 谢谢 我是来支持你的
[06:24] because this is what you love. 因为这是你的爱好
[06:25] And what you love, I love. 你爱什么 我就爱什么
[06:27] That seriously has to stop. 别再发出那声音了好吗
[06:29] Hey, this is Frank. He’s the star of our team. 他是法兰克 他是我们球队的王牌
[06:31] Tell ’em about yourself, Frank. 自我介绍一下吧 弗兰克
[06:32] Well, I’m the star of our team. 我是我们球队的王牌
[06:35] I also enjoy dinner. 我还喜欢吃晚餐
[06:36] Yes! Cute and dumb. 棒呆了 又帅又傻
[06:39] Where have you been all my life? 在我过去的人生中 你都上哪去了
[06:41] Well, I was in high school for ten years. 我念了十年高中
[06:44] All right, let’s bowl. 来吧 来打球
[06:47] We’re going towards the sound? 我们要往那声音方向去吗
[06:56] A curtain on the sex booth? 这里的打炮亭居然还有帘子
[06:58] Classy place. They had the same thing 高档地方啊 我们去投票的地方
[07:00] on the sex booth where we voted. 也有这样的打炮亭
[07:03] You mean tried to vote. 你是说试图投票的地方吧
[07:05] I mean, I barely started pulling your lever 我都还没怎么拉动开始投票的杠杆
[07:07] before they kicked us out. 就被人踢出来了
[07:09] Barbara, Barbara, what do you think? 芭芭拉 芭芭拉 你感觉如何
[07:12] You feel smarter yet? 感觉自己变聪明点了吗
[07:15] You know what? This baby’s harder to read 你知道吗 要读懂这孩子
[07:16] than Chelsea Handler’s memoir. 比要读懂切尔西·汉德勒的回忆录还难
[07:21] Oh, look, Oleg. She likes the claw machine. 快看 奥列格 她喜欢夹娃娃机
[07:25] This is the first thing she’s been interested in 她上一次对东西产生兴趣
[07:27] since she saw that lady fall down the stairs in our building. 还是上次看到楼里那位女士从楼梯摔下去呢
[07:31] That was hilarious. 那真是太好笑了
[07:33] She was carrying a casserole bowl. 她当时拿着一大碗砂锅菜
[07:36] You know, I am gonna win her a stuffed animal 我要给她赢一个娃娃
[07:38] and show her we may not be geniuses, 告诉她我们虽然不是天才父母
[07:41] but damn it, we can operate tiny cranes. 但我们他妈的可会操作迷你吊车了
[07:45] Now what’s this knobby thing do? 所以这颗小圆杆是什么玩意
[07:49] So this is the rest of our team. Bernie, Lynette, 这是我们其他的队员 伯尼 利奈特
[07:52] there’s Frank again, who’s currently trying 然后是弗兰克 他正在试图
[07:54] to drink a Sprite through a wrapped straw. 用没拆包装的吸管喝雪碧
[07:57] So cute how he doesn’t know stuff. 他什么都不懂的样子太可爱了
[08:00] And these are the bowling wives. No offense, Wayne. 这些是球手娇妻 无意冒犯 韦恩
[08:02] Oh, none taken. I’m a pair of sensible earrings 不介意 我就差一副合适的耳环
[08:04] away from being my mother. 就是我妈的翻版了
[08:07] So this is the practice for the title game tomorrow night. 今晚是在为明晚的比赛做练习
[08:10] We win that, 我们明晚打赢
[08:10] we get to go to the championships in Detroit. 我们就能去底特律打冠军赛
[08:13] We win that, we get to leave Detroit. 赢那个比赛 我们就能活着离开底特律
[08:15] Oh, cool, I still have to pick up my last check from Chrysler. 太好了 我刚好可以找克哥讨没给的工钱
[08:18] He was my pimp. 他是帮我拉皮条的
[08:20] Uh, do the bowling wives have to go to that… 球手娇妻们必需得跟去…
[08:23] get to come to that? 那些赢了还能再去哪哪的比赛吗
[08:25] Sure, that’d be great. 可以啊 能来就太好了
[08:26] This could be our thing. You could be my bowling wife. 这可以是我们的专属爱好 你可以当我的球手娇妻
[08:29] Before I say yes, is there any way 在我答应之前 我想问一下
[08:31] the bar here serves white wine? 这里的啤酒吧有卖白葡萄酒吗
[08:35] Well, this is what couples do for each other, right? 情侣都得这样为对方牺牲 对吧
[08:38] I’m sure your spouses support you 我相信你的伴侣也会支持
[08:40] in whatever’s important to you. 你心中觉得重要的事物
[08:42] Bernie missed my swearing in as a Federal judge last week. 伯尼错过我上周联邦法官的宣誓仪式
[08:45] But he bowled a 180, so it was worth it. 但他打了个180分 这波不亏
[08:49] Today’s my birthday. I’m one year cancer free. 今天是我生日 我抗癌成功一周年了
[08:52] Lynette didn’t even know I was sick. 利奈特压根就不知道我病过
[08:55] Let’s go, Frank. Shake it for mama! 上啊 弗兰克 给老娘摇摆一下
[09:02] Those ten years in high school did nothing for him. 他上的十年高中真是啥都没教会他
[09:13] I’m up. Good luck two-step. 轮到我啦 好运两步舞
[09:18] Let’s go, Bobby! Do a good jobby! 上啊 小鲍比 出手 没人比
[09:22] If Frank does a good jobby, I might just give him one. 如果弗兰克没人比 那我也”出手”帮他
[09:26] B-O-B-B-Y, I could be his alibi. 鲍比鲍比比 最爱就是你
[09:30] ‘Cause he’s bowling. He’s bowling. 对手全是屁 全场最牛逼
[09:37] You wanna cut that out? 你能别加油了吗
[09:39] We want them to lose. If they win tomorrow, 我们就盼着他们输 如果他们赢了
[09:41] the season goes on for two more months. 他们赛季就还得再多打两个月
[09:43] Haven’t we already been here two months? 我们在这里不是已经过了两个月了吗
[09:45] The foot spray plays games with your mind. 爽足止汗喷雾闻多了 会让你产生幻觉
[09:52] Max, can you come sniff me? 麦克斯 你能过来闻闻我吗
[09:54] I was hoping the sewer smell from our shower 虽然我希望我们浴室的下水道味
[09:57] would cover the stink from the bowling alley, 能掩盖保龄球馆的臭味
[09:59] but I think they just joined forces. 但我想这两者已经融合在一起了
[10:02] If you keep smelling like sewers and bowling alleys, 如果你闻起来像下水道和保龄球馆的味道
[10:05] we’re gonna have to have sex. 那恐怕我们得滚床单了
[10:07] Well, unfortunately for you, 你没这个福分了
[10:09] I won’t be smelling like a bowling alley anymore 我身上不会再有保龄球馆的味道
[10:11] because I’m gonna tell Bobby that 因为我要告诉鲍比
[10:12] bowling should be his thing. 保龄球应该是他的专利
[10:14] And waiting for him cutely at home will be mine. 在家美美地等他回来 则是我的专利
[10:18] Onto something interesting, 说件有趣的事
[10:20] Frank came over last night. 弗兰克昨晚来这里了
[10:22] You guys had sex? 你们俩上床了吗
[10:23] I didn’t hear you ring your sex bell. 我没有听见你的性爱小铃铛响啊
[10:26] Well, we tried to, but he just seemed confused 我们想来着 但他一脸懵逼
[10:28] so I let him go to sleep. 所以我就让他先睡了
[10:30] But I did put those hands to work. 但我有让他的双手好好干活
[10:33] I didn’t hear your hand stuff buzzer. 我也没有听见你的手活蜂鸣器响啊
[10:36] I had him work on my laces. 我让他帮我弄鞋带了
[10:37] You didn’t hear my laces kazoo? 你没有听见我的鞋带卡祖笛响吗
[10:40] Hey, Max? 麦克斯
[10:42] I got all the knots out of your shoes. 我把你鞋带上的结都解开了
[10:45] If I can teach him how to have sex and how to climb onto a bed, 如果我能教会他怎么做爱 怎么爬上床
[10:48] I’m locking this down. 那这家伙我要定了
[10:50] Hey, thought I’d surprise you, bring you some coffee. 想说给你送咖啡 给你个惊喜
[10:52] Bobby, what are you doing here? 鲍比 你来这里干嘛
[10:54] This isn’t the bowling alley. 这又不是保龄球馆
[10:56] Well, I’m glad I found him. His mom was looking for him. 真高兴我找到他了 他妈一直在找他呢
[10:59] Come on, Frank, let’s go. 来 弗兰克 走吧
[11:00] – We gotta get ready for the game. – Bye. -我们得为比赛作准备了 -先走了
[11:02] I’ll see you later at the alley. 晚点球馆见
[11:03] No… okay. 还是算了吧
[11:07] So, can I call you? 我可以打给你吗
[11:11] Please tell me that wasn’t his bowling hand. 拜托告诉我那不是他打保龄球的手
[11:14] Caroline, what did you do to Frank? 卡洛琳 你对弗兰克做了什么
[11:16] He’s our best player. 他是我们的王牌球手
[11:17] It was totally an accident. 这真的是意外
[11:19] I support your hobby. I was looking forward 我完全支持你的爱好 我一直很期待
[11:21] to coming tonight and not waiting here, cutely. 今晚去看比赛 而不是在这里美美地等你回来
[11:24] I’m fine. 我没事
[11:25] Is my pinky supposed to be my longest finger? 我的小指本来就是最长那根手指吗
[11:28] What are we gonna do? 现在我们怎么办
[11:30] Well, like I told the producers of Deadliest Catch, 正如我对《致命捕捞》的制作人所说的那样
[11:30] 探索频道的纪录片 记录了在阿拉斯加帝王蟹季节 白令海域上渔船所发生的事情
[11:33] looks like Captain Max is coming out of retirement. 看来麦克斯船长要重出江湖了
[11:37] Good thing I still have my bowling glove. 还好我的保龄球手套还在
[11:40] Max, that’s an oven mitt. 麦克斯 那是微波炉手套
[11:43] That’s how good I am. 老娘就是有这么厉害
[11:51] No pressure, but if you blow this, 不要有压力 但如果你搞砸了
[11:53] I may never get married. 我可能这辈子都嫁不出去了
[11:55] Oh, please, I once had to bowl to get out of North Korea. 拜托 我曾经靠打保龄球打出一条离开朝鲜的路
[12:00] Max Black, Max Black! 麦克斯·布莱克 麦克斯·布莱克
[12:02] She bowled to get her freedom back. 曾靠打球得自由 打到对手跪地求
[12:05] That is a very specific cheer. 好量身定制的助威口号啊
[12:15] Shabooya! 牛逼吧
[12:17] You like that, suckers? 喜欢吗 废柴们
[12:18] Bowling is not just for guys with their third DUI anymore. 保龄球不再是多次醉驾男人的天下啦
[12:23] Max, that was amazing. 麦克斯 那真是太厉害了
[12:25] The strike, I mean… what you’re doing now is very off-putting. 我是说刚才那一球 你现在的举动就有点怪了
[12:28] Well, it makes more sense if you imagine she’s riding 或许这样有助于你理解 想象她在骑
[12:30] a very small unicorn named Tito. 一只非常小的独角兽 名叫提托
[12:35] – Oh, yeah, yeah. – Yeah. -好吧 看懂了 -对吧
[12:39] Look at this poor sucker. 瞧瞧这可怜的小家伙
[12:42] I wasted $400 in quarters yesterday on this thing. 老子昨天在这台机子上浪费了400块的硬币
[12:45] Good luck, kid. 祝你好运 孩子
[12:50] Oh. He won. 好吧 他夹到了
[12:52] Well, between Earl’s claw-like hand 厄尔有像爪子一样的手
[12:56] and the fact that Han was born in one of these machines, 而阿憨就出生于其中一台夹娃娃机
[12:59] we’ve got a dream team here. 我们组了个明星梦之队啊
[13:03] Now this is our Ocean’s 1 1/2. 这是我们的”一个半罗汉”
[13:07] Now, you promised, if I win Barbara the stuffed animal, 你答应过我 如果我帮芭芭拉夹到一个毛绒玩具
[13:10] you’ll come to my live action Clue party. 你会来参加我的真人版妙探寻凶
[13:13] I’ll be playing Professor Plum. 我要扮演梅教授
[13:14] Re-imagined as an English dandy with a nose for trouble. 将他重塑为善于发现问题的英国雅痞
[13:19] Great, and I’ll play the butler who doesn’t show up. 好啊 那我就扮演不会出现的男管家
[13:23] I mean, we’re not going, right? 我是说 我们都不会去 对吧
[13:25] No! 对
[13:27] You know I can hear you? 你们知道我能听见你们说话吧
[13:29] Well, then you know we’re not going. 那你就知道我们都不会去啦
[13:32] Max, Max, she’s got spunk! 麦克斯 麦克斯 她真有种
[13:34] And she’s only slightly drunk. 略有醉意 依旧能中
[13:37] I haven’t been slightly drunk in five beers. 我从来没试过喝五瓶啤酒就略有醉意
[13:46] I think we got this. 我觉得我们赢定了
[13:48] Thanks for horribly maiming Frank. 多谢你残忍地把弗兰克搞残废了
[13:50] Two more pins and we’re going to Detroit. 再倒两个瓶子 我们就可以去底特律了
[13:54] Waiting for my ball to drop. 等待球[睾丸]落下中
[13:56] Story of my life. 我的人生故事啊
[13:58] This guy knows what I’m talking about. 这家伙懂我在说什么
[13:58] 有些男婴是到出生几个月后 睾丸才从腹腔落入阴囊
[14:00] No, I don’t. 不 我不懂
[14:02] Lemme get the ball for you, Max. 我帮你拿球吧 麦克斯
[14:04] Look, like I said to you at that all-you-can-eat Indian buffet, 在吃到饱印度自助餐馆时 我对你说过
[14:07] unless you wanna get bit, get out of the way. 除非你想被咬 否则别挡路
[14:10] And like I said to you at the Indian buffet, 在印度自助餐馆时 我也对你说过
[14:13] I just want to be part of this. 我只想参与其中
[14:17] Damn it, my fingies! 妈的 我的手指
[14:19] Max, I’m sorry! 麦克斯 对不起
[14:21] Caroline, what did you do? 卡洛琳 瞧你干的好事
[14:23] You’re doing more damage to the team 你给我们队带来的伤害比
[14:25] than when we tried to get separate checks at Macaroni Grill. 我们在意式餐厅试图分开算账时还大
[14:28] Hey, if I don’t drink, I don’t pay. 酒我没喝 为啥要我摊
[14:32] Eh, this was my pickle-snatching hand. 这可是我掏咸菜罐的惯用手
[14:35] Like I said at the Indian buffet, 就像我在印度自助餐馆说的那样
[14:37] I think we might need an ambulance. 我觉得我们该叫救护车了
[14:48] Wow, that was the craziest woman’s room ever. 那真是我去过最疯狂的女厕所
[14:52] It was filled with urinals and men. 里面全是小便池和男人
[14:56] Wait a minute. 等等 好像走错了
[14:59] Hey, did you get the stuffed animal for Barbara yet? 你们给芭芭拉夹到毛绒玩具了吗
[15:02] No, but something more impressive happened. 还没 但更让人吃惊的事情发生了
[15:05] And we’re still not sure how. 我们至今没搞懂是怎么搞的
[15:17] Like I said when I was watching the OA, 就像我看《先见之明》时说的那样
[15:21] what the hell am I looking at? 我他妈看的到底是什么啊
[15:25] On the bright side, maybe she’s not as dumb as you thought. 从好的一面看 或许她没有你想得那么傻
[15:29] That claw machine is harder to get into 那台夹娃娃机比我邻居艾琳
[15:31] than my neighbor Irene. 要难”进入”多了
[15:34] We looked away for two seconds. 我们就两秒钟没看着她
[15:36] Some 12-year-olds were making fun of Han, 某个12岁的小屁孩刚在嘲笑阿憨
[15:38] so we piled on. 于是我们也加入了他的行列
[15:40] We gotta get her out of there. 我们得赶紧把她弄出来
[15:44] All right. I’ll keep her entertained 好吧 我负责逗她开心
[15:47] and you guys sneak up behind her with the claw. 你们操纵夹子从后面偷偷接近她
[15:52] Max, so you don’t think it’s broken, do you? 麦克斯 你的手指应该没断吧
[15:54] I know you’ve always wanted a hook, 我知道你一直很想要个手钩
[15:56] but I don’t wanna be the cause of it. 但我不想成为罪魁祸首
[15:59] Is there any way you can use your left? 有没有可能用你的左手继续比赛
[16:01] Out of the question. This one’s just for show. 不可能 这只手是摆设
[16:04] In an emergency, someone else can bowl for Max, 在紧急情况下 别人可以代替麦克斯上场
[16:07] but since we’re mid-game, 但由于我们在比赛中
[16:08] it must be someone of the same gender. 替她的人必须跟她同一性别
[16:12] I was gonna see how this worked out before I dropped it on you. 我本来想在跟你说这话之前 看看这事怎么解决
[16:14] I’m also league commissioner. 因为我也是联盟的委员
[16:18] I’m sure one of you knows how to bowl. 我敢说你们俩肯定有人会打保龄球
[16:20] Not to stereotype, but look at you. 不是有成见 但瞧瞧你俩
[16:25] Bowling wives! Bowling wives! 球手娇妻 球手娇妻
[16:28] It’s time to help our bowling guys. 是时候帮帮我们的球手去
[16:31] Think we should help her, hon? 我们应该帮她吗 亲爱的
[16:33] That’s right, we’re having an affair. 没错 我们俩有私情
[16:36] And no. 不要
[16:40] Yeah, they won’t do it. 好吧 他们俩不愿意
[16:42] Is it too late to put Earl in a wig? 现在帮厄尔戴假发会不会太晚了
[16:44] Oh, that takes hours. 那得折腾好几个小时呢
[16:46] And I don’t have the glue on me. 而我身上没带胶水
[16:50] We’re gonna have to forfeit. 我们只能被迫放弃了
[16:52] I guess I Can’t Believe It’s Not Gutter 我猜”不敢相信这居然不是落沟球”队
[16:54] is going to Detroit. 要去底特律了
[16:55] And I can’t believe it. 而我真的不敢相信
[16:57] No. I can do the bowling. 不 我可以打保龄球
[17:00] I have to because I think I’m years away from being on top. 我必须行 因为我还得好几年才能接受女上位
[17:04] I have vertigo. 我有眩晕症
[17:06] You are amazing. 你太棒了
[17:08] All you need is two pins. 你只需击倒两个木瓶
[17:10] And even if you don’t get them, 就算你一个都不中
[17:12] I’ll still love you. 我依然爱你
[17:13] But please get two pins. 但请务必击倒两个瓶子
[17:16] Caroline, Caroline, she’s on her own. 卡洛琳 卡洛琳 她要靠自己
[17:19] If she doesn’t get this, she’ll die alone. 如果没成功 孤独地死去
[17:23] Max, you know how much I hate that cheer. 麦克斯 你知道我有多讨厌这口号
[17:26] May I please have a practice swoop on the court next door? 我能去隔壁球场先练练怎么撂球吗
[17:31] Everyone else got practice swoops. 其他人都有先练习啊
[17:34] Does she think rolling the ball down the lane 她是不是觉得把球扔进球道里
[17:35] is called “swooping”? 叫”撂球”
[17:37] I don’t know. She calls sheets “bedding.” 我不知道 她还管床单叫”寝具”呢
[17:51] Uh, gutter ball. Someone’s dying alone. 落沟球 有人要孤独地死去啦
[17:54] Oh, that was my bad. 那是我的错
[17:56] I should have told you. Aim away from the gutters. 我应该告诉你 不要瞄准那两条球沟
[17:59] The gutters are the things on the sides. 球沟就是两侧那玩意
[18:02] Just… just focus on the center, 就…就专注中间
[18:05] whip it back, and… 手往后拉 然后…
[18:09] Or do that. 或者这样也行
[19:01] Oh, my God! 我的老天
[19:02] The ten bases fell down! 十个瓶柱全倒了
[19:04] I swooped them all! 我把它们都撂倒了
[19:06] That was incredible. 真是不可思议
[19:07] I hate to say it, but I had this crazy thought 虽然我很不想说 但之前我有个疯狂的想法
[19:10] that you were trying to sabotage the team 你是故意祸害我们球队
[19:12] because you hate bowling. 因为你讨厌保龄球
[19:13] I thought so, too! 我也是这么想的
[19:15] There’s someone down there. 那下面有人
[19:21] Max? 麦克斯
[19:22] You cheated! 你们作弊
[19:25] You can’t pin this on me. 这不能怪[球瓶]我
[19:30] How did Barbara get in the claw machine? 芭芭拉是怎么钻进夹娃娃机的呢
[19:33] Well, we’ve ruled out magic. 我们已经排除掉魔法
[19:35] Currently, our top theory is invisible gnomes. 现在我们最靠谱的想法是隐形的地精
[19:39] Yeah, she may not be a genius, 是啊 她可能不是天才
[19:42] but she goes after what she wants. 但她勇于追求内心所需
[19:44] Like Oleg at Swingers Yoga. 就像奥列格上乱交瑜伽时那样
[19:48] What you really had to see was Sophie going in after her. 你真该看看苏菲钻进去抓她时
[19:52] She was face down, Spanx up. 她的脸朝下 塑身衣全露
[19:54] Man, it was wild. 天 那画面太疯狂了
[19:56] All right, we better get going before they realize 我们最好赶紧离开这 趁他们还没发现
[19:58] we broke their claw machine and their sex booth 我们弄坏了他们的夹娃娃机和打炮亭
[20:01] and two of the condom machines. 以及两台安全套贩卖机
[20:06] There’s always next season. 还会有下一赛季
[20:08] We’ll get back at it. I can work on some cheers. 到时候我们卷土重来 我可以想更多助威口号
[20:11] You are never coming here again. 你再也不许来这里了
[20:14] Thank you! 谢谢
[20:24] Get a lane! 开个球道亲好吗
[20:28] Take it easy, Larry. 轻点 拉里
[20:29] Those are my handcuffs. 那是我的手铐
[20:32] One day, I’ll be able to come to a bowling alley 总有一天 我也能来保龄球馆打球
[20:34] without leaving like this. 而不用这么被人押出去
破产姐妹

Post navigation

Previous Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme