Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Here’s your fish of the day. 这是您点的今日鱼餐
[00:04] That day is last Monday. 这个今日指的是周一
[00:07] Excuse me, miss? 小姐 不好意思
[00:09] There’s a hair in my meatloaf. 我的烘肉卷里有根头发
[00:12] This never happens. 这事情绝对是个案
[00:13] Oleg! 奥列格
[00:15] We got a H-34 at T-2! T-2里有H-34
[00:18] A hair? That’s impossible. 毛发吗 不可能啊
[00:20] Let me put some pants on. 我先把裤子穿上
[00:24] I am so sorry 我深表遗憾
[00:26] that you ordered the meatloaf. 您居然点了烘肉卷吃
[00:28] Shouldn’t he be in a hairnet? 他不是应该戴个发网吗
[00:30] He should be in a prison. 他最应该的是进监狱
[00:35] Good news. 好消息
[00:37] It’s not mine. 这根不是我的
[00:39] That Propecia’s really paying off. 我的生发剂真的很有效啊
[00:42] Obviously, it’s not mine. I’m blonde. 这也很明显不是我的 我是金毛丫头
[00:44] You’re not blonde everywhere. 你也不是全身都”金毛”啊
[00:47] I love carpet-and-drapes talk. 我就爱听人聊”地毯跟窗帘”
[00:49] I want my money back. 我想要回我的钱
[00:51] Me too. 我也想
[00:54] Well, it ain’t mine. 这根也不是我的
[00:56] Last time my hair was this long, 我还有这么长的头发那会
[00:58] I was a back-up dancer on Solid Gold. 还是我80年代在歌舞节目当舞者的时候呢
[01:02] Han! 阿憨
[01:03] We got a customer with a hair up his butt 我们有个龟毛屁事多的顾客
[01:04] and one in his meatloaf. 他的后肉卷里也有根毛
[01:06] Step aside. 一边去
[01:07] Let an expert through. 待本山人一看究竟
[01:09] Look, it’s “Law and Order: SAD” 是电视剧《法律与秩序 特殊受矮者》
[01:13] It’s brown, somewhere between coffee and burnt sienna, 棕色毛发 介于咖啡色与深褐色之间
[01:17] cleaned hastily with a combination shampoo-body wash. 用洗发沐浴混合露潦草清洗过
[01:21] Mm, this hair belongs to a single white man 这根头发的主人是个单身狗白人
[01:25] alone, and not by choice, but so set in his ways– 是没人爱 而非想单身 而且注定单身到死…
[01:29] Okay! 够了
[01:31] It’s mine! 是我的头发
[01:33] Next time you want a free meal, 下次想骗吃骗喝
[01:34] order the fish of the day. 记得点今日鱼餐
[01:36] Am I right, ma’am? 对吧 女士
[01:56] Hey, can I order something? 我能点个东西吗
[01:59] I’m gonna need to see some ID. 你得先出示证件
[02:00] I’m getting the itch to hit the road again 我又想浪迹天涯了
[02:02] and I’ll need a new identity. 需要个新身份
[02:04] I’ll have a Moscow Mule. 我要一杯莫斯科驴子
[02:04] 用伏特加 姜汁汽水 莱姆汁调配 以铜杯盛酒 并以一片莱姆点缀
[02:06] Uh, how about a Jolly Rancher shot? 来一杯综合水果饮料酒吧
[02:08] They’re one of our signature drinks, 这是我们的招牌饮品之一
[02:10] served with a side of my finger-guns. 杯中还会以我的指枪点缀呢
[02:13] How about a Moscow Mule 来一杯莫斯科驴子如何
[02:15] since that’s what I just ordered? 毕竟我刚才点的就是这个
[02:17] Oh, are you sure? 你确定吗
[02:18] The shot glasses are made of actual Jolly Ranchers. 烈酒杯是用真的水果饮料杯来装的呢
[02:21] Kids love ’em. 小孩特爱呢
[02:25] One Moscow Mule coming up. 一杯莫斯科驴子马上来
[02:28] All righty. 好咧
[02:30] You don’t know how to make one, do you? 你不知道怎么调 对吧
[02:32] No clue. 完全不会
[02:33] How ’bout I just make it myself? 那我自己来调如何
[02:35] Hmm, while you’re at it, I’ll have a Jack and Coke. 既然你都动手了 给我来杯杰克和可乐
[02:38] Always wanted to know what was in that. 一直都想知道这酒是用什么调出来的
[02:41] Max, what’s that guy doing behind you? 麦克斯 那个男的在你身后干嘛
[02:44] You know I never look when they’re back there. 你明知道男人在我身后干嘛时我从不回头看
[02:47] Look, you can’t let people serve themselves. 你不能让别人自己给自己服务
[02:49] Again, not everything is a Hometown Buffet. 不是什么哪里都是自助餐店好吗
[02:53] Uh, if it were, I’d be eating a biscuit 如果这里是 我已经在吃
[02:55] with macaroni and pudding on top. 饼干通心粉加布丁了
[02:58] People aren’t ordering our signature drinks. 顾客都不点我们的招牌酒饮
[03:00] They want real ones, 他们要喝真的酒
[03:01] and I only know how to make the stuff on the menu. 但我只会调我们菜单上有的那些
[03:03] And Molly lollipops, which I call “Mollipops” 还有摇头丸加棒棒糖 我叫它”加棒”
[03:07] Then let me do it. 那还是我来调吧
[03:08] And is that why I slept for three days after Halloween? 我万圣节后昏睡三天就是因为你的”特调酒”吗
[03:13] Can I get a greyhound? 我能要灰狗吗
[03:15] Greyhound… 灰狗…
[03:18] I don’t drive for them anymore. 我已经不在灰狗巴士开大巴了
[03:21] Politics! 政策啥的
[03:24] Uh, you heard the man. 喂 有人点单了
[03:26] We’re not paying you to just stand around. 我们付钱给你可不是让你在这白站着
[03:28] You’re not paying me at all. 你们压根就没付我钱
[03:30] Not with that attitude. 就你这态度还想挣钱
[03:32] Believe me, if we could afford a bartender, we’d hire one. 相信我 我们要是够钱请酒保 早就请了
[03:35] This obviously isn’t working out for either of us. 看来这合作关系是合不来了
[03:41] Was there a problem with your service? 给你的服务有啥问题吗 小费呢
[03:46] Max, we need to talk about what happened last night. 麦克斯 我们得谈谈昨晚发生的事
[03:49] Oh, crap, you said you were on the pill. 靠 你明明说你有在吃事前避孕药
[03:53] We need someone at the dessert bar 我们甜品酒吧需要有个人
[03:55] who knows how to make real drinks. 懂得怎么调真正的酒饮
[03:56] Not that your “Cigarette butt and toni” wasn’t a hit. 绝不是嫌弃你的”烟屁股汤力”销量不好
[04:00] You said we couldn’t afford a bartender… 是你说我们请不起酒保
[04:03] or a mechanical bull, 或是买机械牛
[04:03] 在某些酒吧餐厅里会放机械牛游戏机 顾客可以挑战像牛仔一样骑在上面不被甩下来
[04:04] which would have paid for itself by now. 要是当时买了 现在早赚回本了
[04:06] Here’s my idea. 我有个主意
[04:08] We are going to bartending school so we can– 我们可以去上调酒课 这样…
[04:10] and don’t kick me– be the best– 别踹我 我们就能成为
[04:12] no pinching, not my nose– 别捏我 也别打鼻子
[04:14] business we can be! 一家我们想成为的好店
[04:15] G’doink. 我弹
[04:16] You didn’t say anything about G’doinks. 你没说不能弹
[04:19] What do you think? 你觉得如何
[04:20] ‘Cause we’re already signed up and it’s non-refundable. 因为我们已经报名付费 而且不能退钱了
[04:22] I took your share out of your piggy bong. 我从你的存钱小猪烟斗里拿了你的学费
[04:25] You stole from Cheech and Change? 你居然从招财跟进宝里偷钱
[04:30] Okay, you can say you hate the idea, 你不喜欢我这主意 说就是了
[04:32] but you don’t have to cry about it. 你不需要哇哇哭吧
[04:35] Man, this baby’s more full of crap 这孩子裤裆里的屎[一派胡言]多到
[04:37] than a Coldplay album. 比酷玩乐队专辑里还多
[04:39] Fine, I’ll change your diaper, but when you grow up, 我现在替你换尿布 但等你长大了
[04:43] you’re going to have to return the favor. 记得还我这份情 也替我换
[04:46] The diaper goes the other way! 尿布包反了
[04:50] Earl, did that doll just talk 厄尔 是那个娃娃说话了
[04:52] or are the voices telling me to kill again? 还是脑海中的声音又让我开始杀戮了
[04:54] No, no, it’s been yelling at me all day. 不是 这娃娃吼了我一整天了
[04:57] Between this and the police chatter 除了这个 还有我助听器
[04:59] I pick up on my hearing aid, 接收到的警察无线电
[05:00] it’s like a damn party in my head. 我脑子里就跟开派对似的
[05:04] Roger that. 收到
[05:07] Can this doll get any creepier? 这个娃娃还能再更吓人一点吗
[05:09] Takes one to know one, Caroline. 卡洛琳 你也好不到哪去
[05:11] Asked and answered. 你问了 她答了
[05:15] Can’t a lady have a smoke and a tinkle 一位淑女就不能抽烟撒尿时
[05:17] without having to worry about her baby? 不用操心着自己的孩子吗
[05:20] You were watching us from the toilet? 你刚才从厕所里在偷看我们吗
[05:22] Can’t you just hold your nose and hover like everyone else? 你不能像别人一样捂鼻子从隔间上方偷看吗
[05:25] It’s my surveillance doll. Look. 这是我的监控娃娃 你看
[05:29] It’s hooked up to an app in my phone. 它连接到我手机里的一个软件了
[05:32] Look, she’s got 看 她…
[05:34] cameras in her eyeballs; 眼珠里有摄像头
[05:36] she’s got a microphone in her mouth; 嘴巴有个麦克风
[05:38] and look, a laser pointer in her butt. 屁眼还有个激光指示器
[05:42] Is that the American Girl Doll PATRIOT Act edition? 这是美国女孩娃娃之爱国者法案版吗
[05:42] 允许透过适当手段来阻止并避免恐怖主义 给执法机关增大了各种搜索监察权限
[05:46] Isn’t she cute? 她是不是超可爱
[05:48] Look, she’s like my twin, 就像是我的双胞胎姐妹
[05:50] only more alive. 差别只在比我更活生生
[05:55] Thank you for keeping your eye on Barbara. 谢谢你替我留心照顾芭芭拉
[06:02] Well, thanks so much. 非常谢谢你
[06:04] I’d pay you, 我很乐意付你钱
[06:06] but I know you’re too proud to take the money. 但我知道你骄傲的自尊不容许自己收下钱
[06:08] Uh, actually, the medical bills are piling up, Sophie. 苏菲 其实我的药费单堆积如山…
[06:11] -Well, see you later! -And I could really use… -再见啦 -我其实还挺需要…
[06:15] If you need a free babysitter, that guy. 如果你需要免费保姆 找他
[06:19] Is it just me 是我的问题
[06:20] or is it hot and blurry in here? 还是店里又热又雾蒙蒙
[06:24] Pardon me, sir. 先生 失礼了
[06:27] Oh, my God, Han. 天啊 阿憨
[06:28] You’re covered in spots and you’re delirious. 你浑身起了斑 还有幻觉
[06:31] You have chicken pox. 你长水痘[鸡痘]啦
[06:32] You also have chicken legs, so I guess you’re even. 你也还有小鸡腿 所以你也算齐活儿啦
[06:35] Han, you have to go home. 阿憨 你得回家隔离
[06:37] You’re contagious. 你这病有传染性
[06:38] And not like my laugh. 而且不是我笑声这种好的传染性
[06:45] Welcome to the Dinersburg Williams. 欢迎来到餐厅堡威廉斯
[06:48] Who said that? 那胡话谁说的
[06:49] You did! You have to go home. 是你说的 你必须得回家
[06:51] Well, I suppose I could get into bed 我的确不介意回家躺床上
[06:54] and Hulu a little Mindy Project. 在线看点《明迪烦事多》
[06:54] 又名《明迪人生计划》 受女性观众喜爱 一名女妇产科医生的生活点滴喜剧
[06:56] And, boy, is she a project. 哎妈 她可真”人生计划”啊
[07:03] Han looked pretty unsteady. 阿憨看起来不太稳定
[07:05] Do you think someone should make sure he gets home okay? 你觉得该找人确保他安全回家吗
[07:07] Don’t worry so much. He’ll be fine. 别杞人忧天 他没事的
[07:16] See? Fine. 你看 没事
[07:21] I know this is just bartending class, 我知道这只是调酒课
[07:23] but gum, please? 但麻烦吐出口香糖
[07:26] That was chewing tobacco, FYI. 告诉你 这其实是嚼用烟草
[07:29] We need to take this seriously, Max. 麦克斯 我们得认真上课
[07:32] Is that a pocket knife? 那是小折刀吗
[07:34] Uh, yeah. 是啊
[07:36] How are they gonna know I was here 我要是不在桌子上刻名字缩写
[07:37] if I can’t carve my initials in the desk? 他们怎么知道我在这上课
[07:40] Maybe we should sit at separate workstations. 或许我们俩不应该坐在同一个工作台
[07:42] I’m obviously gonna be the top student here 我很明显会是班级尖子生
[07:44] and I don’t want to be associated with your 我不想跟你那
[07:46] “rebel without health insurance” attitude. “又叛逆又没医保”的姿态扯上关系
[07:49] Fine, smell you later. 随便你 拜拜
[07:53] Hi. 你好
[07:54] I haven’t been in a class 我毕业后就没上过课
[07:55] since I graduated from Wharton. 我是从沃顿商学院毕业的
[07:57] -It’s an Ivy League– -I went to Harvard. -是常春藤盟校… -我哈佛大学毕业的
[08:00] Wharton was my safety school. 沃顿是我当年的保底学校
[08:04] Max, do you still have that pocket knife? 麦克斯 你的小折刀还在吗
[08:07] Okay, I think everyone is here. 好了 我看大家应该都到了
[08:09] Hi, my name is Gil Bronski 大家好 我叫吉尔·布朗斯基
[08:12] and I am in no rush to go home. 我完全不着急下班回家
[08:15] I live with my mother and her three cats, 我跟我母亲以及她的三只猫同住
[08:18] two of whom have diarrhea. 其中两只最近在拉稀
[08:27] I thought it was an icebreaker. 我还以为是搞笑开场呢
[08:28] No, it’s a carpet-ruiner. 不 是地毯开花了
[08:32] Oh, thanks, Julie. 谢谢捧场 朱莉
[08:35] Julie’s killing it. 朱莉大杀四方啊
[08:38] Now, you’re probably all wondering, 我想你们大家都在好奇
[08:40] “How did this former child actor “眼前这位前童星
[08:42] Briefly sidelined by a 30-year drug addiction 因为30年的毒瘾而短暂坐冷板凳
[08:46] find himself teaching bartending school?” 是怎么沦落到来教人调酒呢”
[08:48] Just got lucky? 因为撞大运了吗
[08:50] Just got lucky! 就是撞大运了
[08:52] Now, who can answer this? 你们谁能回答这题
[08:56] He hasn’t asked it yet, ass-kissers. 他都还没问呢 马屁精们
[08:59] Churchill declared war while sipping a Long Island Iced Tea. 丘吉尔喝着长岛冰茶宣布开战
[09:03] The Magna Carta, French Revolution, 大宪章鸡尾酒 法国大革命鸡尾酒
[09:06] my three divorces, 我的三次离婚
[09:07] what’s the common denominator? 它们的共同点在哪里
[09:10] Booze, duh. 酒啊 废话
[09:11] Booze, duh! 酒啊 废话
[09:14] She didn’t raise her hand. 她没举手
[09:16] Boy, we have got some eager beavers here, don’t we? 哎哟 貌似来了一些装认真逼啊
[09:20] Ha, that’s what my pimp told us at our working brunch. 上班午餐时间 鸡头也对我们说了这句话
[09:25] Now… 其实呢
[09:26] I have only one rule. 我个人只有一个规矩
[09:29] No– 不许…
[09:31] Interruptions. 打断我
[09:33] This is crazy; no one has called me in six years. 这不可能 都六年没人给我打过电话了
[09:37] I would have guessed longer. 我还以为更久了呢
[09:41] Thanks, Julie. 谢谢捧场 朱莉
[09:43] Let’s make some drinks! 大家来调酒吧
[09:46] Oh, my God. I love school so much. 我的天啊 我爱死上学了
[09:53] How am I expected to know the difference 我为什么应该知道
[09:54] between a vodka sunrise and a vodka sunset? 伏特加日出跟伏特加日落的差别在哪啊
[09:55] 日出比日落的伏特加含量少 但柳橙汁较多 日出还加红石榴糖浆 而日落是加葡萄柚汁
[09:57] 12 hours and a missing pair of pants. 差了12小时与少了一条裤子
[10:01] Now, shh. I’m studying. 别吵 我在学习
[10:05] That was the first homework I’ve ever done. 这是我这辈子第一次做功课
[10:08] I’ve never seen you take anything this seriously. 我从来没见过你对一件事这么上心
[10:11] And you had rabies once. 之前得狂犬病你都没这样
[10:14] Stop joking around. This is for school. 别胡闹了 这是为了学校呢
[10:20] Where did you get those glasses, The Golden Girls? 你从哪里弄来的眼镜 《黄金女郎》吗
[10:24] For the first time in my life, I want to learn goodly. 这是我这辈子第一次想好好”的”学习呢
[10:28] Max, have we switched bodies? 麦克斯 我们是互换了身体吗
[10:31] If so, enjoy chlamydia. 如果真是这样 好好享受性病吧
[10:36] I want to do well on this test. 我想考试考高分
[10:38] I want to get a, uh… 我想得到…
[10:40] what’s the good letter? 高分的那个字母是啥来着
[10:43] It’s an A. 是得A
[10:44] And I think this is gonna be the first time I don’t get one. 我想这大概是我这辈子第一次得不到了
[10:47] I am just not connecting to the material. 我完全看不进去这些教材
[10:50] Like sci-fi comedy, I mean, pick a lane. 就像是科幻喜剧 好好选一方向不行吗
[10:54] Well, give me that book 把那本书给我
[10:55] ’cause I’m gonna nail this bartending exam 因为老娘要搞定这次调酒考试
[10:57] like it’s some guy I met at the grocery store. 就像搞定超市里认识的陌生男人一样
[11:01] Most of my tests just had “See me” written at the top. 我大部分的考试结果上面都写着”来办公室见我”
[11:06] Mine always had, 我的总是写着
[11:07] “You’ve done it again, Caroline Channing” “你又成功了 卡洛琳·钱宁”
[11:09] And I have to do it again. Let me try making a drink. 我必须再次成功 让我做杯喝的试试
[11:11] Okay. Bartender? 好的 酒保
[11:13] Make me a Bloody Mary. 给我做杯血腥玛丽
[11:15] The drink, not my friend Mary Nichol 要喝的哦 不是我那个
[11:16] who got her period in fourth grade. 四年级就来大姨妈的朋友玛丽
[11:18] I have to get this. 我必须会做这个
[11:20] I know the bloody part is tomato juice, 我知道血腥部分是用番茄汁
[11:22] but what the hell is the Mary? 但玛丽是什么鬼啊
[11:24] I should know. I’ve dated so many. 我应该知道的呀 毕竟我跟很多玛丽约会过
[11:26] I’ll give you a hint. 我给你个提示吧
[11:28] Rhymes with “Schmodka” 跟”屎莫加”最后一字相同
[11:30] Grodka! 哥得加
[11:33] That’s not even a thing. What is wrong with me? 这都不是个字 我真是脑抽了
[11:35] Vodka. 应该是伏特加
[11:38] Um, that was clam juice. 那是蛤蜊汁
[11:42] Sure was. 我当然知道
[11:45] Pick up, hot… 上菜 新鲜出炉的…
[11:47] doll. 娃娃
[11:49] The Sophie doll? 苏菲娃娃
[11:50] Well, it’s covered in hair 上面全是头发
[11:51] so it’ll pass as food around here. 所以在这里可以算是食物啦
[11:54] Just get rid of it. 替我扔了它就行
[11:55] Sophie’s constantly using it to criticize me, 苏菲时不时用它来批评我
[11:58] so I disconnected her app. 所以我断开了她连接的软件
[12:00] I mean, how many times can she yell at me 我是说 她到底要为了这事嚷我多少遍啊
[12:02] to wash my hands after going to the bathroom? 不就是上完厕所后要洗手吗
[12:08] Every time? 每次都该嚷吧
[12:11] That doll is driving me crazy. 这个娃娃快逼疯我了
[12:13] Plus, I think I’m… 再说了 我觉得自己…
[12:15] starting to have feelings for it. 要开始爱上它了
[12:18] Fine. I’ll take her. 好吧 给我吧
[12:22] I haven’t had a possessed doll 我好久没有鬼娃娃了
[12:23] since Chucky moved out in ’09. 鬼娃恰吉在2009年就搬走了
[12:26] Now, he could make a Bloody Mary. 他能做”血腥”玛丽
[12:28] And a bloody Denise and a bloody Julio. 还能做”血腥”丹妮丝 还有”血腥”胡里奥
[12:34] Speaking of creepy dolls come to life. 一说起死回生的恐怖娃娃 就真来一个
[12:37] Han, if you have open sores, you have to go home. 阿憨 如果会传染 你就必须待家里
[12:40] Not that it’s stopped anyone else who works here. 虽然你的员工也都不是有传染病就待家里
[12:43] I can’t go home. 我有家回不得
[12:44] I took an oatmeal bath to get rid of the itching, 我为了止痒洗了个燕麦浴
[12:47] and it flooded my apartment. 结果公寓被淹了
[12:49] I tried eating it down, 我试着吃了它
[12:51] but I passed out and nearly suffocated. 结果昏倒 还差点窒息身亡
[12:54] Well, find a nice subway bench to curl up on. 找个好点的地铁长凳 蜷在上面
[12:57] Or even a Subway sandwich. 或者赛百味的三明治也行
[12:59] You know how embarrassing it would be to catch a disease 你知道如果被一个没上过床的家伙传染得病
[13:01] from a guy I haven’t slept with? 这事有多丢脸吗
[13:06] What? Do I have something in my teeth? 干嘛 我牙齿上有东西吗
[13:09] Yes, of course. But not that. 当然有 但问题不在牙齿
[13:11] Max, I think you have chicken pox. 麦克斯 你好像也得了水痘
[13:15] Well, I could make this less embarrassing for you. 我可以让你少丢一点脸
[13:18] We could have sex. 我们可以上床啊
[13:26] I can’t believe that little Outbreak monkey 真不敢相信那只小病猴居然
[13:28] gave me the pox! 把水痘传染给我
[13:31] If I get my mittens on him, I’m gonna tear him 如果他落入我的手套里 那我一定
[13:33] from tiny limb to tiny limb. 把他撕成碎片
[13:35] Best I stay in the bathroom then? 那我最好还是待在浴室别出来吗
[13:39] No. 不
[13:40] Come on out, patient-zero-friends. 出来吧 第一感染源病友
[13:43] I need you to enter your Netflix password. 我需要你输入你的网飞视频网密码
[13:45] It’s “Han job 69.” 密码是”打憨机69″
[13:48] You’re the one who set it. 你给我设的啊
[13:50] And thanks for letting me crash here. 谢谢你让我暂住在你家
[13:52] I’m not sure you can legally make me your butler for life, 我不确定你能否合法将我变成你一辈子的男佣
[13:55] but I did sign the contract. 但我的确签了卖身契
[13:58] I’m still feeling a little woozy. 我还觉得有点头晕眼花
[14:01] Hello, Sophie. 你好呀 苏菲
[14:03] Don’t change the subject. 少给我转移话题
[14:04] For the first time, I really wanted to go to school. 老娘第一次这么想去学校
[14:07] I know I could fit your head in my toilet, 我知道我可以把你的头塞进我马桶
[14:09] but I wonder if I can get your whole body in there. 但我很好奇我能不能把你整个身子塞进去
[14:11] Wow, you really put the “bitch” in “itch.” 你的”婊气”真是气得我浑身”痒”
[14:15] Could you? 能帮我挠挠吗
[14:17] Ah, that’s the stuff. 就是这样
[14:20] Now get my back. 现在换你帮我挠
[14:23] You like that? Is it hard enough? 爽不爽 够不够力
[14:25] Am I hurting you? 我会不会弄疼你了
[14:26] Don’t flatter yourself. 你少自作多情以为自己”猛”了
[14:28] Don’t stop till I get enough. 我没爽够前不许停
[14:30] Won’t that be easier if Max takes her shirt off? 让麦克斯把上衣脱掉不是更方便吗
[14:34] Oleg! 奥列格
[14:35] Are you spying on us? 你是在监视我们吗
[14:37] Momma. 妈妈
[14:40] I am so screwed. 我完蛋了我
[14:41] The bartending test is in two hours, 离调酒考试还有两小时
[14:43] and I can’t remember what goes in a White Lady. 而我却记不住白色佳人酒里面有啥
[14:46] A bottle of chardonnay 一瓶夏敦埃酒下肚
[14:46] and then a fat guy that makes her laugh. 一个逗她发笑的肥佬就可以进入”里面”
[14:50] Is that Caroline? 那是卡洛琳吗
[14:51] She sounds like she’s not wearing underwear. 她的声音听上去像没穿内衣
[14:56] How did Oleg get inside the doll? 奥列格怎么会在一个娃娃”里面”
[14:59] Wish it was the first time I said that. 真希望我是第一次说这话
[15:02] I got the app, 我下了那款软件
[15:03] and now I have a Saturday night. 现在我也有周六夜”现场”了
[15:06] Oleg, have you seen my Sophie doll? 奥列格 你有看见我的苏菲娃娃吗
[15:09] Uh…I haven’t seen her. 没有看见呢
[15:11] Gotta go. 先挂啦
[15:13] Wait, this thing works with any phone? 等等 这玩意什么手机都能用吗
[15:16] Oh, my God, Max, we can use the doll 天啊 麦克斯 我们可以利用这个娃娃
[15:18] so you can read me the ingredients for drinks on the test. 这样你就可以在考试时把酒的配方告诉我
[15:21] You mean cheat? At school? 你是说作弊吗 在学校作弊吗
[15:23] Wow, maybe we did switch bodies. 哇 或许我们真的互换了身体
[15:26] – Rats. – Oh, thank God. -胡说 还是平的 -谢天谢地
[15:28] Is there any way I could get either of you 我能不能让你们俩其中一个
[15:30] to scratch my tum-tum? 帮我挠挠肚皮呢
[15:32] Here. 给
[15:36] The nails are real. 指甲触感好真实哦
[15:46] Nice shirt, nerd. 上衣不错啊 书呆妹
[15:49] Ooh, nice shirt. 上衣不错嘛
[15:51] Thanks, Mr. B. 谢谢 布先生
[15:53] Any love for my shirt? 要夸夸我的上衣吗
[15:55] Mm, feels desperate. 感觉拍马屁用力过猛
[15:57] Hey, where’s Max? 麦克斯呢
[15:58] A bunch of us are going to Chili’s after class. 我们一帮人打算课后一起去吃饭
[16:00] Max is sick, but I’m totally free. 麦克斯生病了 但我有空
[16:02] Mm, reservation’s only for ten. 只预定了10个人的位子
[16:05] But Max isn’t here, so I can take her spot. 但麦克斯不在 我可以坐她的位子啊
[16:08] You’d think. 想得美
[16:11] What’s that? 那是什么
[16:12] Oh, this is my emotional support doll. 那是我的精神支柱娃娃
[16:15] I brush her hair and it calms me down. 帮她梳头有助于让我平静
[16:17] I’m not insane. 我可不是疯子
[16:18] Hey, I’ve been saying that for 30 years! 这话我都说了30年了
[16:21] All right, kiddies, 好了 孩子们
[16:22] I need ten drinks in ten minutes. 10分钟做10杯鸡尾酒
[16:25] Or, as a blacked-out me once said, 有次喝得断片的我曾说过
[16:27] “Let’s get this starty parted.” “让开对派始吧”
[16:30] Begin. 开始
[16:31] Max, are you there? 麦克斯 你在吗
[16:32] Can you see the set-up? 你看见桌上分好的材料了吗
[16:34] I see you and Julie both 我看见你和朱莉俩人
[16:35] shop at Tommy Bah-Brown Nose. 都在马屁精服饰店买衣服
[16:39] Care for a cinnamon stick in your cocoa? 你的可可里要加肉桂条吗
[16:41] Never mind, a millipede carried it off. 当我没问 一只千足虫把肉桂条拿走了
[16:45] How’s school? Did anybody ask about me? 学校怎么样 有人问起我吗
[16:47] Tell Keith whassup. 帮我向基思问好
[16:48] And tell Dave whassup, but not in front of Keith. 还有向戴夫问好 不过别当着基思的面
[16:51] Max, focus. 麦克斯 别分心
[16:52] The first drink I have to make is a Negroni. 我要做的第一杯鸡尾酒是尼格龙尼
[16:55] And I’ll tell you how to make it 我马上就告诉你怎么做
[16:56] as soon as you relay a message to Jeff 只要你先帮我给杰夫捎个话
[16:58] that goes a lot like this: 原话是这样的
[17:00] whassup. 你好啊啊啊
[17:02] Max says, “Whassup, whassup.” 麦克斯说”你好啊啊啊 你好啊啊啊”
[17:05] Okay, I’m listening. 好了 你快说
[17:07] Gin. 琴酒
[17:08] No, that’s not gin. 不 那不是琴酒
[17:10] Did you even go to kindergarten? 你难道没念过幼儿园吗
[17:12] It’s the one right next to it. 是它旁边那瓶
[17:14] Got it. 知道了
[17:15] Wow, I am really cheating. 我真的在作弊耶
[17:18] I am such a bad girl. 我真是个坏女孩
[17:21] Here we go, hot cocoa Han-style. 做好了 阿憨特调热可可
[17:24] Complete with a frothy marshmallow layer. 上面加了一层泡沫棉花糖
[17:26] Ooh, marshmallows. 棉花糖
[17:29] And marshmallows, got it. 还有棉花糖 知道了
[17:30] No, no, no, not you. 不不不 不是跟你说
[17:31] I was talking to Swiss Miss over here. 我刚才在跟瑞士小姐说话呢
[17:35] Aah… 啊…
[17:37] choo. 嚏
[17:40] Man, you are acting crazier than me 天啊 你比我跟踪
[17:42] when I was stalking Tom Hanks. 汤姆·汉克斯那会还疯
[17:44] It’s okay, it’s okay. 没事 没事
[17:46] You spilled all over the book. 你洒得整本书都是
[17:47] I can’t read a thing. How is this okay? 我一个字都看不清了 怎么会没事
[17:50] Because… 因为…
[17:51] that was your cocoa. 有事的是你的可可
[17:57] How do you like your girl Swiss Miss now? 你现在喜欢你的女佣瑞士小姐了吗
[18:01] You better grab something to dry this book off. 你最好赶紧拿东西把书擦干
[18:03] Bookoff? Is that a vodka? 书擦干 那是一种伏特加吗
[18:05] I’m panicking. I’m gonna fail. 我好恐慌 我要挂科了
[18:13] Aw, cheating on a bartending test? 调酒考试居然作弊
[18:16] I am gonna tell you the same thing I told The Situation: 我要把对《战火迷情》剧组说的那句话送给你
[18:19] you take it on back to Jersey. 你还是滚回老家吧
[18:23] Good one, Mr. B. 说得好 布先生
[18:24] Oh, thanks, Julie. 谢谢 朱莉
[18:26] I am so sorry, Mr. Bronski. 非常抱歉 布朗斯基老师
[18:28] Please don’t fail me. I’ll do anything. 只要让我通过 我什么都愿意做
[18:31] But nothing sexual. 但不上床
[18:34] I mean, after all, it’s just bartending school. 毕竟这只是学调酒的学校 不值得我卖肉
[18:37] I’m gonna take this doll with me. 这个娃娃归我了
[18:39] She’s gonna be our tenth at Chili’s. 她来填补今晚餐厅多出的空位
[18:43] Hey, Mr. B, whassup! 布先生 你好呀啊啊
[18:46] Hi, Max. 你好呀 麦克斯
[18:49] I just can’t get it out of my head. 我至今无法忘记那个画面
[18:51] It was terrible. 太可怕了
[18:52] He ripped apart the doll right in front of me. 他当着我的面把娃娃撕成两半
[18:55] And then this part I couldn’t even tell you, 接下来这部分我都不好意思告诉你
[18:57] I f… 我…
[18:59] – Failed? – Farted! -挂科了 -放屁了
[19:02] You know how my stomach gets when I’m upset. 你也知道我一难受 肚子也跟着难受
[19:05] Well, if it makes you feel any better, 如果能让你觉得好过些
[19:07] I woke up with me and Han spooning. 我醒来时发现我跟阿憨相拥而眠
[19:12] Which spoon were you? 你是拥人还是被拥人
[19:13] The one with the stiffie in her back for three hours. 后面被小鸡鸡顶了三个小时的人
[19:19] Hey, everybody. 大家安安
[19:23] We just stopped in for a Jolly Rancher shot 我们只是过来喝一杯综合水果饮料酒
[19:25] on our way to a live sex show. 然后就去看现场做爱秀了
[19:29] Sophie, where’s the baby? 苏菲 宝宝呢
[19:30] Oh, she’s with the babysitter. 她跟保姆在一起
[19:32] Some perverted SOB stole my Sophie doll. 某个变态混蛋偷了我的苏菲娃娃
[19:37] I realized that 我意识到
[19:39] it’s okay not to watch baby Barbara for 24-8. 其实不用一天24小时 一周8天都看着芭芭拉
[19:45] You know, in Poland, we get the extra day. 在波兰 我们一周会多一天
[19:48] For dredging the lakes. 拿来疏浚湖泊
[19:53] Why don’t you go get us a table, Sophie? 要不你去找张桌子坐下吧 苏菲
[19:55] Okay. 好的
[19:57] Any chance of getting that doll back? 还有机会把娃娃拿回来吗
[19:59] I really underestimated how strong my feelings for it were. 我真是低估了我之前对它的爱有多强烈
[20:03] I know. 我知道
[20:04] I was the one who walked in on you brushing her hair. 就是我不小心撞见你帮她梳毛发的啊
[20:08] And I was the one who asked you not to repeat that. 也是我让你别把这事说出去的啊
[20:11] I’ll have a mojito. 我要一杯莫吉托
[20:13] Sorry, we don’t do off-menu drinks. 抱歉 我们不做点单上没有的酒
[20:14] I’m on it. 我来吧
[20:17] One mojito coming up. 一杯莫吉托 马上好
[20:19] What are you doing? We failed the class. 你这是做什么 我们明明挂科了
[20:21] Ooh, first time I didn’t fart saying that. 我第一次说这话时不放屁
[20:24] You failed. 是你挂了
[20:26] Between studying and helping you cheat, 在学习和帮你作弊的时候
[20:27] I learned how to make every drink in that book. 我学会了做那本书上所有的鸡尾酒
[20:30] Oh, my God, Max, you learned something. 天啊 麦克斯 你真的有学到东西
[20:33] I failed so you could succeed. 我挂了是为了让你能成功
[20:35] So in a way, I succeeded too. 所以在某种程度上 我也成功了
[20:38] You’ve done it again, Caroline Channing. 你又成功了 卡洛琳·钱宁
[20:41] Oh, yeah! 太爽了
[20:46] Oh. The live sex show is here. 原来现场做爱秀是在这里
破产姐妹

Post navigation

Previous Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme