Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Ladies and waitresses, 女士们与女服务员们
[00:04] I am the great Han-dini! 我就是大魔术师憨迪尼
[00:07] Somewhere there’s a top of a wedding cake 世上某个婚礼蛋糕顶上装饰品的
[00:09] missing its groom. 新郎娃娃跑掉了
[00:11] I went to traffic school this weekend 我上周末重上驾校了
[00:11] 美国在犯某些较轻微交规后 选择交罚款 或选择回去驾校上课来抵消扣分
[00:13] and was taught by a magician. 教练是个魔术师
[00:15] My traffic school was taught by a comedian. 我重回驾校的时候 教练是说单口相声的
[00:17] It wasn’t funny, but at least I saw 过程并不好笑 不过好歹知道了
[00:19] what Jon Lovitz was up to. 乔恩·拉威茨他最近在忙啥
[00:22] Did you get a DWI? 是因为”小酌后驾车”被开单吗
[00:24] Driving while itty-bitty? 又小又拙后驾车
[00:26] I ran a series of red lights. 我连闯了好几个红灯
[00:29] I received word there had been a Squirtle sighting. 就为了去传闻中出现杰尼龟的地方抓神奇宝贝
[00:32] And now, I’m about to pull a rabbit 现在 我要从帽子里
[00:35] -out of a hat. -Big deal. -变出一只兔兔 -有啥了不起
[00:37] I just pulled half a raccoon out of the toilet. 我刚还从厕所变出半只浣熊呢
[00:41] Presto! 急急如律令
[00:44] This is making me depressed-o. 悲催到要”令”我泪如雨下了
[00:47] Where are you? 小兔兔你去哪啦
[00:50] Pick up. 上菜
[00:52] Salad with a rabbit on it. 兔子沙拉
[00:58] He just can’t serve a salad without a hare in it. 他的”夹毛”沙拉总是让人想”兔”
[01:14] Amazing news: 天大好消息
[01:16] I found a penny. 我捡到了一分钱
[01:18] And our dessert bar is in Time Out Magazine. 还有 我们的甜品酒吧上了知名杂志啦
[01:22] “Where are they now? Pizza Rat!” “披萨鼠 你们都到哪去了”
[01:22] 是网上曾经爆红过的一个小视频 有一只咬着一片披萨要带回家的老鼠
[01:25] Not that. Our piece is right here 不是那篇 我们的报导
[01:27] next to this Walking Dead ad. 是在《行尸走肉》广告隔壁这篇
[01:28] 美国杰出男演员 出生于1944年 2010年确诊患上咽喉癌
[01:28] Oh, wait, that’s Michael Douglas. 不对 不是广告 是迈克·道格拉斯
[01:33] So, the walking dead. 那的确是行尸走肉没错
[01:35] “Former scandal queen Caroline Channing’s “前丑闻女王卡洛琳·钱宁
[01:38] cozy Brooklyn dessert bar, M&C’s, that’s beaut–“ 布鲁克林的温馨甜品酒吧”麦与卡” 美…”
[01:40] “Caroline Channing’s dessert bar”? “卡洛琳·钱宁的甜品酒吧”吗
[01:42] This place isn’t like your sex life, Caroline. 卡洛琳 这店又不是你的性生活
[01:44] You’re not doing it all by yourself. 不是全靠你自己”一手”撑起
[01:47] I don’t even do it by myself anymore. 我现在都不跟自己”性生活”了
[01:49] I was talking too much, 嫌弃自己这个炮友话太多
[01:51] and, look, I mentioned you right here. 你看 我在这里提起了你呢
[01:54] “Partner.” “搭档”
[01:55] I’m more than just the partner, 我不只是搭档
[01:57] I’m the creative inspiration. 我是一切创作灵感的来源
[01:59] I’m Steve Jobs 就好比我是乔布斯
[02:00] and you’re the fat guy that drives a Segway. 而你是他那个骑着代步车的胖子搭档
[02:00] 这位胖子就是斯蒂夫·盖瑞·沃兹尼亚克 与史蒂夫·乔布斯共同创办苹果电脑
[02:03] I tried to include you. 我试过让你参与进来
[02:04] I told you the interview was on Monday, 我跟你说过访问是在周一
[02:06] and you said that’s your whippit night. 但你说周一夜是你的笑气夜
[02:08] Oh, I whipped it. 我的确笑了呢
[02:11] Whipped it good. 吸到嗨得不行
[02:15] Caroline, back that ass up. 卡洛琳 拜托你大屁股挪远点
[02:19] I don’t want anyone too close to my baby. 我不想别人太接近我的宝宝
[02:22] Is that why you dipped her in perfume? 所以你把她泡香水里 把别人熏跑吗
[02:25] I want everyone to treat little Barbara 我希望大家对待芭芭拉宝宝
[02:27] like Mariah Carey 就像对女星玛丽亚·凯莉一样
[02:29] and never look directly in her eyes. 并敬畏到不敢直视她双眼
[02:31] Is that why she’s wearing sunglasses? 所以你让她戴墨镜吗
[02:35] I just got off. 我刚”完事儿”
[02:37] And also, I’m done with work. 上班也是刚完事儿
[02:40] There’s my girls. 我的女人们
[02:42] We’re not your girls, Oleg. 奥列格 我们才不是你的女人
[02:44] I have it in writing from a judge. 我可是有来自法官的书面证明
[02:46] Oleg, give her some space. 奥列格 别离她太近
[02:49] Her spray tan hasn’t even dried yet. 她的美黑都还没干呢
[02:52] Sophie, I’ve been reading a parenting blog called 苏菲 我最近在读一个育儿的博客
[02:55] “So, You’ve Ruined Your Life,” 名叫”这下毁了自己人生了吧”
[02:58] and they say it’s very important for a dad to bond with his baby. 上面写 孩子父亲与孩子建立感情十分重要
[03:02] I think that’s only true for human dads. 这只对人类父亲有效
[03:05] Maybe you can bond with the baby later. 你可以跟宝宝之后再建立感情
[03:07] You know, like, when she has a baby. 比如等到她生了宝宝之后
[03:10] I can’t wait 12 years. 我等不了12年
[03:14] Sophie, I’m her father. 苏菲 我是她爸爸
[03:16] I helped make her. 她的诞生 我出了”材料”
[03:17] This wasn’t a Virgin Marski situation. 又不是圣母玛丽亚斯基 处女怀孕
[03:20] There was nothing immaculate about this conception. 你们这对的”结合” 跟纯洁差了十万八千里
[03:24] Well, the fun part’s over now. 好玩的部分已经结束了
[03:26] Yeah, she’s mine. 她是我的
[03:32] Excuse you. 好狗不挡路
[03:46] She’s getting really good with that thing. 她推车技术越来越纯熟了啊
[03:49] I’m gonna do what I do when all women tell me 所有让我别接近她们的女人
[03:51] not to be near them. 老子都会做一件事
[03:53] I’m gonna follow her. 跟踪她
[03:56] Uh, Caroline Channing? 卡洛琳·钱宁吗
[03:58] Hi, I’m Doug Reynolds, I’m a professor at Wharton. 你好 我叫道格·雷诺兹 沃顿的教授
[04:01] Hey, I went to Wharton. 我以前也在沃顿商学院上学
[04:03] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[04:04] I saw your interview in Time Out. 我在杂志上读到了你的访问
[04:05] You mentioned it several times. 你提了好多次呢
[04:07] Once when you were asked where the dessert bar was located. 其中一次是在人家问你甜品酒吧地点时
[04:10] Well, it is east of Wharton. 的确是在沃顿的东边啊
[04:12] You haven’t heard her Wharton song. 你还没听到她的沃顿小曲呢
[04:14] ♪ Wharton, Wharton, Wharton, Wharton ♪ ♪ 沃顿 沃顿 沃顿 沃顿 ♪
[04:15] ♪ Wharton, Wharton, Wharton Wharton, Wharton ♪ ♪ 沃顿 沃顿 沃顿 沃顿 沃顿 ♪
[04:17] Yeah, it’s not a great song, 还真不是什么好曲儿…
[04:20] but the story about how you built your business 但你摆脱父亲丑闻 涅槃重生
[04:22] from the ashes of your father’s infamy, 最终创业成功的故事
[04:24] that’s inspiring. 十分鼓舞人心
[04:26] You’re the business world’s Rudy. 简直就是商界的《追梦赤子心》
[04:26] 1993年的美国知名真人真事改编体育电影 讲一名运动员排除万难 实现梦想的故事
[04:28] Well, now you’re just quoting me. 你干嘛直接引用我的话来夸我啦
[04:31] Hi, I’m “Partner.” 你好 我是文中的”搭档”
[04:34] Howdy, Partner. 你好 搭档
[04:36] Hey, I teach a business class over at Penn 我现在在宾大教商科
[04:38] because the stock market crashed in 2008. 08年股市崩盘后我就沦落去那里了
[04:41] I would love it if both of you would come 我很希望能邀请到你们俩来
[04:43] and talk to the students. 跟我的学生们聊聊
[04:45] Like a scared-straight thing? 是类似那种吓唬到不敢犯错吗
[04:48] Not the pen. 不是监狱[音似宾大]
[04:49] Penn, the University of Pennsylvania. 是宾大 宾夕法尼亚大学
[04:51] That’s where Wharton is. 沃顿是它的一个院系
[04:52] If you’d listen to my whole song, 如果你好好听我的沃顿小曲
[04:53] you’d hear it in the third verse. 你会在第三段听到我有提
[04:56] We’d pay for your train to Philadelphia 我们会报销你们来费城的火车票
[04:57] and campus housing. 还有免费校园住宿
[04:59] We’d love to come. 我们很乐意去
[05:01] Right, partner? 对吧 搭档
[05:02] And my parole officer, 我的假释官
[05:04] mother, guidance counselor, 母亲 辅导员
[05:05] and the state of Rhode Island 还有罗德岛州政府
[05:06] said I’d never go to college. 还说我这辈子进不了大学呢
[05:08] I can get your email from the website. 我可以从网站上找到你的电邮
[05:10] I’ll send you the info. 我再把资料发给你
[05:12] We have a site? 我们有网站啊
[05:13] I hope there are no nudies of me on it 希望我们网站上没有放我的裸照
[05:15] ’cause Larry Flynt owns the rights to my image. 因为我的裸照肖像权卖给情色杂志老板了
[05:18] You know what this means? 你知道这代表什么吧
[05:20] ♪ Wharton, Wharton, Wharton, Wharton, Wharton ♪ ♪ 沃顿 沃顿 沃顿 沃顿 沃顿 ♪
[05:22] ♪ Wharton, Wharton, Wharton, Wharton, Wharton, Wharton… ♪ ♪ 沃顿 沃顿 沃顿 沃顿 沃顿… ♪
[05:27] One bong or two? 带一个还两个大麻烟斗
[05:30] Max, this is a business trip. 麦克斯 这是去出差
[05:31] We’re not going to Comic-Con with Woody Harrelson. 又不是跟伍迪·哈里森去漫展
[05:34] Wait, is that on the table? 等等 真有这个选项吗
[05:37] Anyway, this is your trip for the dessert bar. 你是为了甜品酒吧出差 我不是
[05:39] So again, one bong or two? 所以 带一个还两个
[05:42] I am never gonna live down the “Partner” thing, am I? “搭档”这件事你是打算说我一辈子了是吧
[05:44] Like when I threw away those bath salts to save your life. 就像我为了救你 把”浴盐”扔了的事
[05:48] 一种迷幻药 曾发生过吸食者攻击流浪汉 并啃咬掉他脸的”丧尸化”举动
[05:48] I wasn’t gonna eat your face. 我又没要啃掉你的脸
[05:52] I am not having this argument with you again. 我不想再跟你吵这件事
[05:54] I’m not mad about the partner thing. 我没有不爽搭档的事情
[05:56] I’m excited to go to college. I already told Randy, 我对去大学可兴奋了 我已经告诉兰迪
[05:59] and he’s gonna send me a care package. 他说他会送我一份上学大礼
[06:01] Emphasis on the package. 重点放在”大”
[06:06] I broke up with my high school boyfriend 我之所以跟高中男友分手
[06:07] when I went to college just to keep my options open. 为的就是能在大学里多挑挑
[06:10] Pfft, you’re in Time Out New York with Pizza Rat. 拜托 你可是跟披萨鼠出现在同期杂志的人
[06:12] What’s that loser doing now? 那个废柴现在能有多牛逼
[06:15] It was Mark Zuckerberg. 他是马克·扎克伯格[脸书创办人]
[06:17] Just tell me about the parties at college 跟我说说大学里的派对吧
[06:19] ’cause that’s the only reason I’m going. 我纯粹是因为这个才去的
[06:22] Oh, they were epic. 屌爆了
[06:25] You know what they say, 人们常说
[06:26] if you remember the parties at Wharton, 如果你能记得沃顿的每一个派对
[06:29] you weren’t there. 那肯定是因为你没去过
[06:30] You weren’t here, were you? 你是真的没去过 对吧
[06:33] -No. -Okay. -没有 -好吧
[06:35] But some of those all-night study sessions 但好几个彻夜读书的夜晚
[06:37] got pretty punchy. 后来都”酒”劲挺强啊
[06:39] Like whackadoo. 像打地鼠游戏这么有劲
[06:41] You’re making me punchy right now. 你让我也很想使劲给你一拳
[06:46] Hey, girls, 姑娘们
[06:48] Oleg isn’t here, is he? 奥列格不在这里吧
[06:50] Do you hear us screaming “Get out” or “Put that away”? 你有听到我们大叫”滚”或”把那玩意收起来”吗
[06:54] He keeps wanting to bond with the baby. 他一直不停想跟宝宝建立感情
[06:57] Why can’t he be more like the men in Poland? 他会什么就不能多像波兰的男人一点啊
[07:00] Why can’t he be in Poland is my question. 我更想知道他为什么不能人在波兰
[07:03] I mean, they wouldn’t even be in the same room as their baby girl 那里的男人甚至都不乐意跟女儿同处一室
[07:06] until it was time to sell her off. 除非到了卖女儿那天
[07:09] You know, my father’s first words to me were, 我父亲对我说的第一句话是
[07:12] “Next item up for bid.” “下一件拍卖物”
[07:15] I can’t believe I’m saying this, 真不敢相信我会说这话
[07:16] but Oleg’s not wrong here. 但奥列格没有错啊
[07:18] He’s wrong, literally, everywhere else. 尽管他其他地方全是错
[07:23] Oh, it must be Oleg. 肯定是奥列格
[07:24] – Hide us. – Hide you? -快把娘俩藏起来 -藏你们
[07:28] That carriage can be seen from space. 你的婴儿车大到从太空都能看见
[07:32] All right, tell Oleg I’m definitely not in the barn. 告诉奥列格我绝对不在畜棚里
[07:37] Yeah, now, 好了
[07:38] I’m gonna be in the barn. 我要去躲在畜棚里了
[07:43] This is where we put up grad students 这里就是我们安置硕士生
[07:45] and occasional guest lecturers 以及偶尔会有的
[07:47] who are too poor to stay in a hotel. 没钱住酒店的客座教授
[07:49] Losers. 废柴们
[07:50] You guys got any towels? 你们有毛巾吗
[07:52] You’ll have to forgive Max. 请原谅麦克斯的无礼
[07:54] She’s just excited to be here. 她只是太兴奋来到贵宝地
[07:55] We know, obviously, there’ll be a bath sheet 我们知道你们这里铁定会有
[07:57] and a hand towel for each of us. 两人份的大浴巾以及擦手毛巾
[07:59] Right? 对吧
[08:01] And here’s your bedroom. 这里就是你们的寝室
[08:03] I’m the RA, but don’t worry, 我是宿管 不过别担心
[08:05] I’m not super uptight. 我不是那种超严肃的人
[08:06] Just no noise after 10:00 只要十点之后不发出噪音就行
[08:08] or I’ll come at you hard. 否则我会要你小命
[08:10] You’ll have no problems from us. 我们绝不会给你惹麻烦
[08:11] I was an RA when I went to school here. 我以前在这里读书的时候也是宿管
[08:13] I’m Caroline Channing. 我是卡洛琳·钱宁
[08:15] The. 传说中的那位
[08:17] Caroline Channing? 卡洛琳·钱宁
[08:19] You’re Buzzkill Channing? 传说中的扫兴鬼钱宁吗
[08:22] I knew Caroline wasn’t your real name. 我就知道卡洛琳不是你的真名
[08:24] You’re the most legendary RA we’ve ever had. 你是我们这里神一般的宿管
[08:27] I heard you once threw a kid out of a second-story window. 我听说你有一次把学生从二楼窗口扔下楼
[08:30] That’s just a myth, 那只是江湖谣言
[08:31] but a hookah pipe did take flight. 但的确是有一个水烟筒被打飞了
[08:34] And I was a hookah by the airport. 而我也曾是机场附近的一名妓女[音似水烟]
[08:38] Well, it’s an honor to have your here, Buzzkill. 扫兴鬼大人造访 深感荣幸 蓬荜生辉
[08:42] I’m gonna have to search your trash bag before you leave. 你离开前我得先搜一遍你的垃圾袋
[08:45] Everything good’s gonna be in my butt. 所有好东西都会藏在我屁眼里
[08:48] She’s fun. 她这人真有趣
[08:51] Okay, let’s unpack, 好了 来拿出行李吧
[08:52] get our shower buckets organized. 分好我们各自的卫浴用品桶
[08:54] I’m unpacked. Let’s go par-tois. 我行李都拿出来了 去派对啦
[08:58] How many flasks do you have? 你带了几个酒壶啊
[08:59] I already took two away from you. 我都已经从你那里没收两个了
[09:01] Now, you be the audience. 来 你当观众
[09:02] I need to practice my speech for tomorrow. 我得练习我明天的演讲
[09:04] We need to party. 我们需要去派对
[09:06] Tonight needs to end with us driving a police car 今晚必须以我们驾着警车
[09:08] into a fountain on the quad or it is a fail. 冲进学校中庭的喷水池里 不然就算没玩爽
[09:11] I am not here to party. 我不是来派对的
[09:13] I am here to– to show people 我是来… 来告诉大家
[09:16] with determination and perspiration, 只要有决心和努力
[09:18] you can become an inspiration. 你也能鼓舞别人
[09:21] Max, what do you think of that? 麦克斯 你觉得这句如何
[09:23] Max? 麦克斯
[09:24] Max? 麦克斯
[09:26] I’m not organizing your shower bucket. 我才不帮你整理你的卫浴用品桶
[09:37] Caroline, are you awake? 卡洛琳 你醒着吗
[09:39] No. 没有
[09:40] It’s cool, she’s up. Come on in. 没问题 她醒着 快进来
[09:45] Who are these people? 这些人都是谁啊
[09:47] I’m sorry, but we had to leave the bar. 对不起啊 可是我们不得不离开酒吧
[09:49] The roof was on fire. 酒吧燃到爆了
[09:51] At first we thought the DJ was just getting the party started, 一开始我们以为DJ是想让派对燃爆
[09:53] but it actually was. 没想到是真的火灾
[09:55] Anyway, we’ll try not to keep it down. 总之我们会尽量不保持安静的
[10:05] Okay, who’s next? I washed it out. 下一个是谁 我已经洗干净了
[10:07] Nobody else throw up in this thing. 不许再有人呕吐进这玩意里了
[10:09] I mean it. 真的不行哦
[10:10] After I crush this, 等我把这杯干了
[10:12] you wanna come back to my dorm room? 你要跟我一起回我宿舍吗
[10:14] I have a junior suite. 我住的是小套房哦
[10:16] You’re sweet, Junior. 你真贴心 “小”子
[10:17] but I have a boyfriend who could be your father. 但我男朋友的年纪都可以当你爹了
[10:19] He also could be my father, I’ve never met the man. 他也可能是我爹 反正我从来没见过我亲爹
[10:23] Uh, Buzzkill, 3:00. 扫兴鬼来了 三点钟方向
[10:24] Just a minute, young man. 等一下 小年轻
[10:25] There is no underage drinking here. 这里不允许未成年人喝酒
[10:28] This is college. 这可是大学啊
[10:31] Hello? 你好
[10:33] Oh, hi, Oleg. 是你啊 奥列格
[10:35] I lost Sophie again. 我又找不着苏菲了
[10:36] She’s like a sexy set of car keys. 她就像一串性感的车钥匙
[10:41] No random, uncommitted sex here. 不许随便跟人一夜情
[10:43] This is college. 这可是大学啊
[10:47] I have a computer full of videos that says you’re wrong. 我有满满一电脑的视频可以证明你是错的
[10:51] Oleg, I can’t talk now. 奥列格 我现在没空
[10:53] I have my own problems. I don’t know where the RA is, 我有自己的事要烦 我不知道宿管去哪儿了
[10:56] so I’ve had to step up. 所以我不得不出手去管他们
[10:57] We’re like the Marines of no funny business. 我们就像禁止学生鬼混的海军陆战队
[11:02] That better not be a joint. 那最好别是大麻烟
[11:05] Yeah, that’s a doobie, brother. 没错 果然是 兄弟
[11:09] Sophie won’t even let me feed Barbara. 苏菲甚至不让我喂芭芭拉
[11:11] She says fathers aren’t equipped for the job. 她说父亲没能力胜任这份工作
[11:14] Well, she does have a point. You don’t have boobs. 她的确说得在理 你没有产奶的能力
[11:17] Anyone ever tell you you’re a real buzzkill? 有人跟你说过 你真是个扫兴鬼吗
[11:21] I have to go. 我得挂了
[11:22] I hear zippers unzipping. 我听到拉链拉开的声音
[11:26] Were you just on the phone with Poison Control? 你刚是跟中毒控制中心打电话吗
[11:28] Because I told you, Steve’s gonna be fine. 我告诉你 史蒂夫死不了
[11:33] See? Breathing, I think. 瞧 还喘着气呢吧
[11:35] Now take off your top and shotgun a beer with me. 快把上衣脱了 跟我一起快饮啤酒
[11:35] 年轻人流行的喝啤酒方式 罐装啤酒底部戳洞 酒罐直立打开拉环 从底下的洞喝
[11:38] Max, my speech is tomorrow, 麦克斯 我明天就要演讲了
[11:40] and this top gets a lot of compliments. 再说了 我这件上衣可是广受好评
[11:43] I just want you to have fun at college for once. 我只是想你在大学里真正享乐一次
[11:45] Can you do that for me? 你就当为了我好吗
[11:47] I do things for you all the time. 我经常为了你做各种事
[11:48] You remember when I told your date it was Chestnut that farted. 还记得有次我告诉你约会对象 放屁的是栗宝吗
[11:51] Fine. 好吧
[11:52] If I have one drink, will you roll Steve out of here 如果我喝一杯 你能把史蒂夫滚出去
[11:55] and get everyone to leave? 让大家都离开这里吗
[11:59] Buzzkill! Buzzkill! Buzzkill! 扫兴鬼 扫兴鬼 扫兴鬼
[12:07] Who’s the buzzkill now, bitches? 现在谁才是扫兴鬼呀 小婊砸们
[12:14] Corrupting dorks is meaningful work. 带坏书呆真是有意义的工作
[12:17] Who wants to see me pretend bang Steve again? 谁想看我再度假装上史蒂夫啊
[12:24] Do it for real! 要上就真上
[12:28] Caroline, what are you doing? 卡洛琳 你这是在干什么
[12:29] You of all people should know, 你应该是最清楚
[12:31] you can’t have a party here. 这里不能开派对的人啊
[12:32] This is college. 这可是大学啊
[12:34] Pfft, get off my back, narc. 少啰嗦 小报告妹
[12:36] Ooh, who’s this? 这是哪位
[12:42] My fiance. 我的未婚夫
[12:46] Guess we gotta make it even. 看来也得赏你一个吻才能扯平
[12:56] Oh, my God, I love College Caroline 额滴神啊 我爱死大学妹卡洛琳了
[12:59] so much more than all other Carolines. 简直完胜所有其他版本的卡洛琳
[13:12] Damn, college is fun. 妈蛋 大学真好玩
[13:13] I’m glad I went. 很高兴我来了
[13:19] Oh, no, I’m late! 糟糕 迟了
[13:20] That’s impossible. 不可能
[13:21] You haven’t had sex in years. 你好几年不做爱 经期肯定超准
[13:23] Also, you look like an Italian grandmother. 另外 你看起来像意大利老奶奶
[13:32] Oh, my God! 天啊
[13:33] Who did this to me? 谁对我下的毒手
[13:34] This was the compromise. 这算让步了好吗
[13:36] They wanted to shave your head. 他们本来是要剃你的头发
[13:38] I am still a little drunk, 我还有点宿醉
[13:40] and I forget what was in my speech, 我想不起来我的演讲内容了
[13:42] and I look like a very pretty Burt Reynolds 我看起来像是超好看版的伯特·雷诺兹
[13:45] and this is all your fault! 这全都要怪你
[13:47] Is the implication here that Burt Reynolds isn’t pretty? 你的言下之意是伯特·雷诺兹本人不好看吗
[13:50] Yes, it is my fault for forcing you 没错 怪我逼你
[13:52] to have the time of your life 放开自己享受生活
[13:53] and make out with those dudes. 跟男人们寻欢作乐
[13:55] Max, you don’t even– 麦克斯 你甚至不…
[13:56] dudes? 男人们
[13:57] Plural? 还是复数
[13:58] How many dudes? 多少男人
[13:59] I lost count after the third Chet. 数到第三个叫切特的就没数了
[14:02] I can’t believe you did this to me. 真不敢相信你会对我做出这种事
[14:04] It was more like you doing it to them. 其实更像是 你对他们”做”出这种事
[14:06] Max, I am serious right now. 麦克斯 我很认真跟你说话呢
[14:10] Calm down, Luigi. 冷静 路易基
[14:12] Max, I know you were mad 麦克斯 我知道你不爽
[14:14] about the Time Out interview and the “partner” thing, 杂志采访和我称你为”搭档”这件事
[14:17] but I can’t believe you sabotaged me on purpose. 但我真不敢相信你会故意下套害我
[14:19] Okay, first of all, 好吧 首先
[14:21] I don’t think about you that much. 我对你想法没有这么多
[14:23] I am sorry I didn’t give you credit, 抱歉我没说你也有功劳
[14:25] but ruining this for me is so much worse. 但搞砸这事对我来说 严重太多了
[14:28] This was gonna be my comeback. 这本是我的复出重头戏
[14:29] I wasn’t mad. 我没有不爽
[14:30] You were the only one upset about it. 从头到尾只有你在不爽而已
[14:32] I don’t care about that stuff. 我完全不在乎那玩意
[14:34] Honestly, I just wanted you to have a good time. 老实说 我只是想让你尽情享乐而已
[14:36] I didn’t need to have a good time. 我不需要享乐
[14:38] I needed to make people jealous. 我需要的是让大家羡慕嫉妒恨
[14:40] Who’s gonna be jealous of me now? 现在谁还会对我羡慕嫉妒恨
[14:42] Guys that can’t grow facial hair? 长不出胡子的家伙吗
[14:45] Look, you were great at school 听着 你在学校成绩很棒
[14:47] and last night you were great at having fun at school. 昨晚你在学校玩得也很棒
[14:49] You’re lucky. I have last night, 你很幸运了 我只能拥有昨晚
[14:51] but I’ll never get to have both. 但我永远做不到会读又会玩
[14:53] What’re you talking about? 你在说什么啊
[14:55] You’re the smart one. 你是聪明优等生
[14:56] You deserve your moment of triumph, 你该享有成功的时刻
[14:58] but you also deserve not to be Buzzkill Channing 但你同时也该享有余生不被人称为
[15:00] for the rest of your life. 扫兴鬼卡洛琳的权利
[15:02] You really weren’t mad about the interview? 你真的没有因为访问的事而不爽吗
[15:05] A little, 有一点
[15:05] but I’m always a little mad at you. 但我永远都在不爽你啊
[15:08] I’m sorry if I screwed things up. 如果我害到你了 那很抱歉
[15:10] You don’t have to be. 不必了
[15:12] I really did have fun, Max. 我的确玩得很开心 麦克斯
[15:15] See if you like the googly-eyes I drew around your nipples. 看看你喜不喜欢我在你奶头上画的傻子眼睛
[15:19] Fun how they go in different directions. 真有意思 眼珠子的方向还不一样呢
[15:27] Sorry we’re late. 抱歉我们来晚了
[15:27] I had to scrub the googly-eyes off my– 我得把大眼睛擦掉 因为画在我的…
[15:29] bicycle traffic. 自行车太多 有点堵了
[15:32] Well, let’s get started. 我们开始吧
[15:33] I’m supposed to have lunch with my son, Steve. 我本来应该跟我儿子史蒂夫吃午饭的
[15:35] We had a little fight last night before he left for a party. 但昨晚他去派对前 我们俩吵了一架
[15:37] If anything ever happened to him, I’d be devastated. 如果他发生什么不测 我一定会悲痛欲绝
[15:41] Praying for a different Steve. 希望不是昨晚那个史蒂夫
[15:44] Wow, you made out with half the people in this room. 这教室有一半的学生跟你亲热过
[15:47] I’m pretty sure you got one of the Chets pregnant. 我敢肯定其中一个切特被你搞大肚子了
[15:51] Caroline Channing is an alumni of Wharton, 卡洛琳·钱宁是沃顿的校友
[15:54] and also the brains behind 同时也是布鲁克林
[15:55] a thriving new dessert bar in Brooklyn, 一家成功的新甜品酒吧的策划人
[15:58] and she is here to tell us how she did it. 今天她来说说她的成功创业史
[16:00] Oh, also, um, whoever keeps writing “Wash me” in the back of my car, 对了 提醒一下总在我车后面写”洗我”的同学
[16:03] there’s no R in wash. 洗字应该是三点水
[16:06] Caroline. 有请卡洛琳
[16:08] It is a great honor to be here today. 今天非常荣幸来到这里
[16:11] I learned a lot at this fine institution. 这所优秀的学校教会我很多东西
[16:14] Hard work, integrity, 努力工作 诚实正直
[16:16] a lot of math I’ll never use. 还有一堆我永远用不上的数学
[16:19] There are a lot of smart people here, 这里有很多非常聪明的人
[16:21] but the smartest person I know, 但我所认识的最聪明的人
[16:23] I met waiting tables in a diner. 是跟我在餐厅当服务员的人
[16:25] Max, turn around. 麦克斯 转过来
[16:29] The other way. 转过脸来
[16:33] And I am proud to call her my partner. 我很骄傲地称她为我的搭档
[16:37] Gay. “拉拉”味有点重
[16:38] This woman is the reason I’m here today. 我能来这里全拜她所赐
[16:41] She should be giving the speech because she’s how I did it. 应该由她来演讲 她才是我成功的最大原因
[16:44] Her name is Max Black. 她叫麦克斯·布莱克
[16:48] Um, what’re you doing? You’re leaving? 你这是干什么 你要走了吗
[16:50] They’re jealous enough, 他们已经够羡慕嫉妒恨了
[16:52] and I want you to have your moment. 我想你拥有自己的成功时刻
[16:54] You should get to have both too. 你也该两者兼得
[16:56] And also, chug-chug has to puke-puke. 而且我要去吐了
[17:01] And, uh, all right… 那… 好吧
[17:04] I didn’t go to college, 我没有上过大学
[17:06] but after spending some time here, 但在这里待了一晚后
[17:08] I think I could teach you a few things. 我想我可以教你们几招
[17:12] Beer… 先喝啤酒
[17:14] before liquor, 再喝烈酒
[17:17] never sicker. 小命不久
[17:19] Liquor before beer, 先喝烈酒 再喝啤酒
[17:22] never fear. 问题没有
[17:25] And weed before and after everything. 任何酒类前后 大麻常伴左右
[17:29] Also, pimps up, hos down. 鸡头站着数钱 婊子跪着干活
[17:32] Never… 永不
[17:33] get high on your own supply, 吸自己卖的毒品
[17:36] and, most importantly, 最重要的一点
[17:38] shake ya ass, 屁股摇起来
[17:39] but watch yourself. 但招子放亮点
[17:41] You should be taking notes. This’ll be on the midterm. 快记笔记啊 这可是期中考的考试内容
[17:48] Well, like most people straight out of college, 就像大部分应届大学毕业生
[17:50] I’m at a job I don’t wanna be at. 我从事着自己不想干的工作
[17:53] That’s right. 没错
[17:54] She went back and got her degree in “Make-out Slut.” 她学成归来 学位是”亲热淫娃”
[17:57] And we may have killed a guy. 还有 我们可能杀了一个男的
[18:00] I may have too. 我也有可能
[18:01] I drove here without my glasses. 我开车上班没戴眼镜
[18:05] You know, in Poland, girls don’t go to college. 波兰的女孩都不上大学
[18:08] They drop them in a lake, 人们将她们扔进湖里
[18:10] and whoever doesn’t drown is a witch. 谁没被淹死 谁就是女巫
[18:14] Doesn’t that make you a witch, Sophie? 那你不就是女巫吗 苏菲
[18:17] No comment. 不予置评
[18:21] If it isn’t Magic No-Johnson. 这不是无鸟魔术师·约憨逊吗
[18:25] Pick a card, and don’t show me what it is. 选张牌 不要让我看见是什么
[18:27] Don’t worry, I’ll hold it well above four feet. 别担心 我举过1米2你就看不见了
[18:31] Whatever puts the card in your hands, toots. 只要你愿意抽牌 你爱说啥就说啥 亲
[18:35] Was this your card? 这是你的牌吗
[18:37] Nope, it was the Queen of Hearts. 不是 我的是红心皇后
[18:40] Oh, my God, 天啊
[18:42] Han’s a witch too! 阿憨也是女巫
[18:46] Drown him! 淹死他
[18:50] I did it. 我成功了
[18:51] What hell have I unleashed? 我释放了什么地狱啊
[18:54] Whatever it is, keep it in your training pants. 爱释放啥就放啥 “释放”在你的尿布里就行
[18:57] I should have just done traffic school online, 我真该在家上上网课就好
[18:59] but, no, Han wanted to meet people. 但死阿憨偏偏想去结识新朋友
[19:03] Sophie, 苏菲
[19:04] I think I found the solution to all our problems. 我找到了解决我们所有问题的办法了
[19:09] Microwave in the headboard? 床头微波吗
[19:12] I’ve told you repeatedly, 我反复告诉过你
[19:13] the science just isn’t there yet. 科技还没这么先进呢
[19:17] Make sure I get an email when it is there. 要真有了 记得发邮件告诉我
[19:21] This is about us 这是关于咱俩
[19:22] and Barbara. 和芭芭拉的
[19:24] I want to be more involved. 我想跟孩子多接触
[19:26] That’s why I got these. 所以我搞来这玩意
[19:34] Moobs… 男儿奶
[19:37] To feed Barbara with. 来喂芭芭拉
[19:40] Great, now I’m jealous of Oleg’s rack. 娘的 我开始嫉妒奥列格的奶子了
[19:43] If he puts Dr. Pepper in there, so am I. 如果他里面放的是碳酸饮料 那我也嫉妒
[19:47] Oleg, 奥列格
[19:49] tell me you kept your ding-dong. 告诉我你的鸡鸡还在
[19:52] Oh, yeah. 当然
[19:53] I’m just Mrs. Doubtfiring it for the time being. 我现在只是暂时当孩子的奶爸而已
[19:57] We’ve gotta get that kid out of that house. 我们一定要把那孩子救出来
[20:01] Well, you know what, Barbara? 知道吗 芭芭拉
[20:03] You’re really lucky to have such a good father. 你真的很幸运能有一位这么棒的父亲
[20:07] I guess I have been bogarting baby Barbara. 我想我对芭芭拉的占有欲是有点过强了
[20:10] Yeah, it really is sweet that you did that, Oleg. 是啊 你能这么做真是太有爱了
[20:13] My eyes are up here, Caroline. 不许盯着我咪咪看 卡洛琳
[20:19] We’re out of milk in the kitchen. 厨房没牛奶了
[20:32] I really hope Earl milking Oleg 我真心希望厄尔挤奥列格奶这一幕
[20:35] is our rock bottom. 是我们人生最低点
[20:37] It won’t be. 肯定不会实现
破产姐妹

Post navigation

Previous Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme