Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第5季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第5季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Okay, Max, here are the paint chips for our new dessert bar. 麦克斯 这是我们甜品酒吧的油漆颜色图
[00:04] Don’t eat them. This isn’t your childhood. 别吃掉 这不是你的童年
[00:07] These are all pink. 全都是粉色
[00:08] You want the walls of our bar to be all pink? 你希望我们甜品酒吧的墙是粉色吗
[00:10] It’ll be the first time someone drinks 来店里喝酒顾客大概会是
[00:12] after they enter a vagina. 史上首次进”阴道”里喝酒的人吧
[00:15] Oh, hey… no vagina in the dina. 餐厅里不许出现”阴道”二字
[00:19] Or your apartment. Ever. 你的公寓里也没有出现过”阴道”
[00:23] You know, this isn’t Hooters. 这里不是女服务员卖肉餐厅
[00:25] The v-bomb isn’t usually batted around the workplace. 那种字眼通常不会随便出现在公共场合
[00:29] Speaking of batting things around, 说到随便出现
[00:31] our cat wants you to come over again. 我家喵星人想你再来一趟
[00:34] Yesterday you said your cat 昨天你才说你家喵星人
[00:35] was too cool to hang out with me. 太霸气 不屑与我为伍
[00:39] So which is it? 所以到底是怎么样
[00:41] ‘Cause I am free tonight. 因为我今晚还真的有空
[00:55] Hey, everybody! 大家安安
[01:01] You know what today is? 你们知道今天是什么日子吗
[01:03] I hope it ain’t the 15th, 希望不是15号
[01:05] ’cause that means I missed dialysis. 因为那意味着我错过做透析了
[01:08] No, I’m 20 weeks preggers. 不是啦 是我怀孕满20周了
[01:10] And it’s time for Oleg and I to choose the godparents. 是时候我和奥列格为孩子选干爹妈了
[01:14] You know, it’s an old Polish tradition. 这是我们波兰的一个老传统之一
[01:17] Like pierogies and public hangings. 就像波兰饺子与绞刑示众
[01:21] Godparents? 干爹妈[上帝父母]吗
[01:22] God didn’t even give me parents-parents. 上帝连真的爹妈都没给过我
[01:25] He just gave me some lady that took me home from the hospital 他只给了我用影带出租店塑料袋
[01:27] in a Blockbuster Video bag. 把我从医院装回家的女人
[01:30] It’s a big decision. 这是个重大决定
[01:31] You have to pick a couple who would raise the child 因为你得选一对跟你有相同信仰与价值观的
[01:33] with your beliefs and values. 夫妇来当干爹妈
[01:35] And Hugh Hefner and whoever he’s banging 但《花花公子》的老板和他的小蜜
[01:37] already said no. 已经拒绝了我们
[01:40] Yeah, so I’m making a list. 所以我在列张候选人表
[01:42] But Oleg doesn’t want anyone in prison. 但奥列格不想要在监狱的人
[01:45] You know, so that knocks out most of the women in my family. 所以我家族里的女人基本都被淘汰出局了
[01:49] You know, you guys could also have 你们俩也可以在家
[01:51] these conversations at home. 讨论这些话题啊
[01:54] But this counter is where they made the baby. 但这个台子就是他们造人的地方
[01:58] Hey, Earl. 你好啊 厄尔
[01:59] Oh, good, I need somebody strong. 太好了 我正需要一名壮汉帮忙
[02:03] Uh, would you carry this over there, 能麻烦你把这个搬到那里
[02:07] put some coffee in it, 然后往里面加点咖啡
[02:10] and bring it back to me? 然后再搬回来给我吗
[02:15] I’ll hot this up in a second. 我很快就帮你搞定
[02:17] Just let me hot this one up first. 先等我把这妞搞定就行
[02:24] What’re you doing here? 你来干嘛呢
[02:26] I know you don’t like me to bother you during your free time, 我知道你不喜欢我在你闲暇时间烦你
[02:30] but I missed you. 但我想你了
[02:31] And I want to tell you something in person. 而且我有事情想当面对你说
[02:33] Well, whatever it is, I probably have it too. 无论是什么”病” 我估计也有
[02:37] And I probably had it first. 而且估计比你早就染上了
[02:40] It’s not that. 不是这种事
[02:41] But now I’m worried. 但你说完我开始担心了
[02:44] No, I met with this law firm in Manhattan, 我跟一家在曼哈顿的律师事务所谈了
[02:46] and they want to make me a partner. 他们想让我成为合伙人
[02:47] They’re making you a partner? 他们要让你成为合伙人[伴侣]吗
[02:49] Well, then they’re gonna catch it too. 那估计他们也会”染上”了
[02:53] So, Randy, 兰迪
[02:54] you really are a lawyer? 你真的是律师啊
[02:56] I thought you just played lawyers in gay porn. 我还以为你只是在基佬黄片里演过律师
[03:02] Thanks. 谢谢
[03:03] I will tell my trainer. 我会告诉我的健身教练
[03:05] He was in gay porn. 他倒是真拍过基佬黄片
[03:08] Hey, Buzz Lightyear, 巴斯光年
[03:10] I’m still waiting for that coffee. 我还在等那杯咖啡呢
[03:14] All right, well, I’ll be in my booth 好啦 我去我的卡座坐了
[03:16] working on my godparent list. 继续弄我的干爹妈列表
[03:18] And whoever we pick should be like one of those 我们最后选的人
[03:20] perfect families on TV like, well, the Brady’s, 一定会像电视上的完美家庭 比如《脱线家族》
[03:25] and the Huxtables… 《天才老爹》
[03:25] 84-92年热播的情景喜剧《The Cosby Show》 《我爱我家》的导演就是受此剧的启发而拍摄
[03:27] Or, you know what? Scratch that last one. 算了 最后这部不要[主角为黑人一家]
[03:31] Wow, if you’re considering moving to New York, 如果你真的考虑要搬来纽约
[03:33] it must be a pretty good job. 那个工作铁定很不错吧
[03:34] Well, there’s a couple other reasons. 还有一些其他原因
[03:37] The bagels. 好吃的百吉饼
[03:38] I have tickets to Hamilton in seven years. 百老汇音乐剧《汉密尔顿》七年的票
[03:42] And there’s this girl here I kind of like. 外加这里有个我还算喜欢的姑娘
[03:44] Who is she? I’ll kill her. 她是谁 我去宰了她
[03:47] So two of the partners want to take me out tomorrow night 其中两个合伙人明晚想带我
[03:51] to some fancy private dinner at someplace called Beak. 去一家名叫”喙”的高档私人餐厅
[03:54] You’re going to Beak? 你要去”喙”吗
[03:55] It’s hidden away in a private apartment, 这餐厅隐藏在一间私人公寓里
[03:58] practically under the Williamsburg Bridge, 就在威廉斯堡大桥的下方
[04:00] so you pretty much have to walk. 所以基本上得走去
[04:02] How awful and chic is that? 真是太糟糕太时髦了
[04:05] I read in Time Out that that place is so exclusive, 我在杂志上读到 那地方特隐秘
[04:07] it’s technically not even a restaurant. 基本上都算不上是家餐厅了
[04:10] Big deal. 有啥了不起
[04:11] This diner gets called “Not a restaurant” all the time. 这家餐厅也总被人说”算不上餐厅”啊
[04:14] Hey, did they tell you to just bring Max, 他们有说只能带麦克斯吗
[04:15] or was it more of a “bring whoever”? 还是随便你带人
[04:19] I’ll take that as a yes. 我就当是可以随便带人了
[04:21] I’d love to join you at Beak tomorrow night. 我十分乐意明天加入你们在”喙”的晚餐
[04:23] How could I say no to Beak? 我怎么拒绝的了”喙”的诱惑
[04:25] It’s spring, so that’s peak Beak. 春日时光 “喙”
[04:29] So you want to go? 你想去吗
[04:30] Want to be my date? 想当我的女伴吗
[04:31] Nah, pass. 表要 我不去
[04:33] Fancy restaurants are one of the three things I don’t do. 三样我不愿意干的事情中 高档餐厅是一样
[04:35] You know the other two. 另外两样你懂的
[04:38] Didn’t we blow past those week one? 我们不是第一周的时候就全”干”了吗
[04:41] Max, are you crazy? 麦克斯 你疯了吗
[04:43] Why, is one of my pupils getting all small? 为啥 我的其中一个瞳孔又缩小了吗
[04:47] It happens now. I don’t know why. 它现在无缘无故就这样 我也不知道为什么
[04:49] What was that out there? 你刚才是在干嘛
[04:50] “Nah, pass.” “表要 我不去”
[04:52] Randy’s not just asking you to dinner-dinner. 兰迪不仅仅是单纯邀请你去吃饭
[04:54] This isn’t about food. 重点不是食物
[04:55] It’s about your future together. 是你们在一起的未来
[04:57] He’s moving here for you. 他要为你搬来这里
[04:59] You just “Naw pass” -ed on Randy. 而你说”表要 我不去”拒绝了兰迪
[05:03] Weird, I didn’t love your impression the first time, 怪了 你第一次模仿我时我不喜欢
[05:05] but I loved it the second. 但第二次我超喜欢呢
[05:08] Randy’s moving here for a job. 兰迪搬来是因为工作
[05:10] This dinner isn’t about some law partners. 这顿饭主题不是什么律师合伙人
[05:12] It’s about you and him as partners. 而是你和他要”合伙”了
[05:15] Do you hear words I don’t? 是我有漏听他说了什么话吗
[05:17] You’re going to that dinner, young lady, 那顿晚餐你必须得去 小姑娘
[05:19] end of discussion. 别争了
[05:20] Oh, that was so mom-ish! 这话好有妈妈范儿啊
[05:23] I wouldn’t know. I’ve never met one. 我不知道 我没见过妈
[05:35] Oh, good, this is it. 太好了 是这里
[05:37] We knocked on another apartment door, 我们敲错了另一家的门
[05:38] but the only thing they were cooking was meth. 他们唯一在做的东西是冰毒
[05:41] We walked across a bridge for this? 我们徒步走过大桥就为了这个吗
[05:44] This is basically my apartment, 这跟我的公寓唯一差别是
[05:45] except our wild birds are alive. 我家的野鸟都是活的
[05:48] Randy, you made it. 兰迪 你成功啦
[05:50] And I mean, you made it because you’re eating at Beak. 不是说功成名就 是说你成功能在这吃饭
[05:54] I mean, the wait list here is longer 排队要吃这里的名单
[05:55] than an episode of HBO’s Vinyl. 比又臭又长的HBO剧《黑胶时代》还长
[05:58] Max, this is Marissa, one of the partners. 麦克斯 这位是玛丽莎 其中一位合伙人
[06:00] Marissa, this is Max. 玛丽莎 这位是麦克斯
[06:01] She’s my girlfriend. 她是我女朋友
[06:03] Max? Cute. 麦克斯吗 这名字挺好
[06:04] Is that short for Maxine? 是麦克儿欣恩的短称吗
[06:05] Technically, it’s long for “Meh.” 其实应该是”咩”的长称
[06:09] Sorry, I don’t get it. 抱歉 没懂你意思
[06:10] Probably because of the Klonopin I had to take 可能是我吃了镇静剂
[06:12] when that homeless man tried to talk to me on the way in. 因为刚才在来的路上 有流浪汉想跟我说话
[06:15] Uh, Max, this is Leila, another partner at the firm, 麦克斯 这位是蕾拉 事务所另一位合伙人
[06:18] and her wife, Lei. 还有她夫人 蕾
[06:20] She’s not just my wife. 她不止是我夫人
[06:22] She’s also a star on Instagram. 还是图片分享网的网红
[06:24] See? I talk about your accomplishments. 你看 我也跟别人说你的成就啊
[06:28] I put wigs on statues 我给雕像戴假发
[06:31] and then photograph them from behind. 然后从背后给它们拍照
[06:36] That’s it? 就这样吗
[06:37] That’s it. 就这样
[06:41] Max… 麦克斯
[06:42] are you a lawyer too? 你也是律师吗
[06:44] Uh, no, but I presided over a food court or two in my day. 不是 但我也曾负责过一两个饮食区[食物法庭]
[06:48] Max and her partner, Caroline, 麦克斯与她的同伴 卡洛琳
[06:49] are in the process of opening a dessert bar. 正在筹备开一家甜品酒吧
[06:51] And I don’t mean “partner” in the romantic sense. 她那个”同伴”指的不是情侣的那种
[06:53] I’ve got that department covered. 这部分是我的地盘
[06:56] Well, welcome, Randy and Max. 欢迎你们 兰迪与麦克斯
[06:57] You know, I’ve been hoping to add another 我一直希望我们事务所的小团体中
[06:59] straight couple to the law firm mix, 能多一对异性恋情侣
[07:01] but, you know, they’re so hard to find nowadays. 但这年头这真是不好找
[07:05] Lei and I met on an 蕾跟我是在
[07:05] Orange is the New Black message board. 《女子监狱》的留言板认识的
[07:09] It’s kind of become the lesbian Tinder. 那留言板有点类似拉拉的约炮软件
[07:12] Uh, Randy, wasn’t there rumor of a third? 兰迪 你好像说还有第三个人吗
[07:15] Oh, I keep pitching that, 我一直跟他这么建议
[07:16] but he “likes me too much.” 但他”太爱我一个人”
[07:19] Again, don’t quite get it. 抱歉 我又没懂
[07:21] Little hazy. 吃了药有些晕
[07:23] Well, I’ll have to tell the chef he’s preparing 我得去告诉大厨 因为他就准备了
[07:25] oyster foam for six. 六人份的蚝泡
[07:26] I’m sorry, “Oyster foam”? 抱歉什么”蚝泡”
[07:29] Foam from an oyster? 蚝的泡沫吗
[07:31] That sounds delicious. 听起来就”好吃”啊
[07:34] I know your idea of fine dining 我知道你所认为的高级料理
[07:37] is a ham and cheese Hot Pocket, 是芝士火腿馅饼
[07:39] but I am really glad you came. 但我真的很高兴你能来
[07:40] Oh, here’s Lenin. 这位是列宁
[07:41] Um, Randy, Max, this is Lenin. 兰迪 麦克斯 这位是列宁
[07:44] He’s the chef. And my lover. 他是这里的厨师 也是我爱人
[07:52] We have sex too. 我们也啪啪啪啊
[07:56] Lei and I are “post sex.” 我跟蕾是”后性爱”
[07:58] All intimacy, no penetration. 各种亲密 但是不”进出”
[08:05] I’ll be serving a meal of seven bird-themed courses, 等会我将会上七道禽类主题的餐点
[08:08] each one it’s own unique flight of fancy. 每一道都含有独特的飞行幻想
[08:11] Not my words, a very giggly Anderson Cooper. 不是我的话 是咯咯笑的帅哥名主播说的
[08:14] Now, before we begin, do either of you 在我们开始前 你们两个人
[08:16] have any food allergies? 有对任何食物过敏吗
[08:17] Just one, birds. 就一种东西 禽类
[08:21] I don’t get her, either. 我也不懂她
[08:23] Let’s all sit. 大家请坐
[08:25] Max. 麦克斯
[08:28] Why do you want me to sit that far from the table? 你为什么想要我坐得远离桌子
[08:31] That’s me being polite. 这是有礼的举动
[08:36] You are in for such a treat. 你们这趟绝对不枉此行
[08:39] Lenin is a real artist. 列宁是个真正的艺术家
[08:41] He spends all day making these 他整天醉心于制作这些
[08:42] teeny-tiny, delicate little meals, 屁点儿大又好吃的小料理
[08:45] which is why I pay our rent. 所以房租都得我来付
[08:50] Our first course is a French delicacy. 我们第一道菜是法国佳肴
[08:53] The Ortolan Bunting bird, roasted and eaten whole. 鸟名为”圃鹀” 烤熟了 可整只吃
[08:58] Just grasp the bird by its head and start eating at the feet. 抓住它的头 从脚部开始吃吧
[09:02] Enjoy. Obviously. 好好享受 肯定的
[09:10] Can’t wait to get that bird foot in my mouth. 真是”等不及”把那鸟脚放进我嘴里呢
[09:20] How’s the baby pigeon and oyster foam, Max? 麦克斯 乳鸽跟耗泡如何
[09:22] Oh, delicious. 太好吃了
[09:23] It’s amazing how full babies can make you. 真没想到鸟宝宝也能让人这么饱
[09:28] No, Lei, way too many photos of me eating foam. 别拍了 蕾 拍太多我吃泡沫的照片了
[09:32] Like a rabid dog. 我就像口吐白沫的狂犬病狗
[09:38] Oh, good. This is it. 太好了 是这里
[09:40] The guy who opened the other apartment door 刚才我敲错门 开门的人
[09:41] wasn’t wearing pants. 没穿裤子
[09:43] Or underwear. 也没穿内裤
[09:45] Or was circumcised. 也没有割包皮
[09:47] Hi! I’m here. 我到了
[09:49] What did I miss? 我错过[没懂]什么了
[09:50] The point of literally every movie we see together. 我们看过的每一部电影的中心思想
[09:54] Marissa, this is Caroline, Max’s business partner. 玛丽莎 这是卡洛琳 麦克斯的生意伙伴
[09:57] She texted she was coming. 她发过短信说她会来
[09:58] She’s usually not covered in this much sweat. 她通常不会这么大汗淋漓
[10:01] Sorry, I had to run across the bridge, 抱歉 我是跑步跑过大桥
[10:03] ’cause you need a credit card for one of those city bikes. 因为公共自行车需要有信用卡才能租用
[10:05] Um, if I had a credit card, 如果我都有信用卡了
[10:06] why would I be riding a damn bike? 我为毛还要骑自行车啊
[10:09] I’m at Beak. I’m trendy again! 我来到”喙” 姐又时尚了
[10:13] Fifth course. 第五道菜
[10:14] Tiny poached noisy scrubbird with fiddle ferns 小嘈杂薮鸟配蕨菜
[10:18] and fermented egg. 外加皮蛋
[10:19] Oh, that sounds so gross. I bet it’s great. 听起来就好恶心 一定很好吃
[10:24] Max, eat. 麦克斯 吃啊
[10:26] I sure will. 会的会的
[10:28] When I used to watch Tweety Bird, 小时候看卡通崔弟鸟时
[10:29] all I could think was, “God, that looks delicious.” 我一直都是想着”它一定很好吃”
[10:34] You’re doing great. 你已经做得很好了
[10:36] Who wants some more wine? 谁要再来点酒
[10:37] I’m guessing Max. 我猜麦克斯想要
[10:40] I can’t believe we’re here, 真不敢相信我们在这里
[10:41] eating the finest… what’d he say this was? 吃着最上等的… 他说这是啥鸟
[10:44] Blue jay? 冠蓝鸦吗
[10:46] Aren’t you proud of me? 你不为我骄傲吗
[10:47] I got through the first four courses. 我成功撑过了四道菜[门课]呢
[10:49] That’s more courses than I finished in high school. 我高中都没撑过这么多门课
[10:53] Oh, look at this pretentious, 瞧瞧这做作
[10:55] deliberately relaxed large napkin. 故意随意摆放的大餐巾
[10:57] Love it and hate it. 真是让人又爱又恨
[11:01] What is that? 那是什么
[11:02] This first four courses! 前面四道菜
[11:04] I cheated, like in high school! 跟在高中一样 我作弊了
[11:06] I couldn’t eat it; it’s gross. 我吃不下去 太恶心了
[11:08] No, gross is when you hand the guy at Del Taco 不 你给墨西哥卷饼店那家伙65美分
[11:11] 65 cents and tell him to surprise you. 让他给你的惊喜 那才叫”恶心”
[11:14] You are judging me for not eating most of my 你居然因为我不愿吃每周六上午
[11:16] Saturday morning cartoon lineup? 我爱看的卡通人物而批评我
[11:18] You want to chomp down on Foghorn Leghorn? 你想咬一口大公鸡莱亨吗
[11:21] When a great guy like Randy is moving to New York for you, 当像兰迪这么棒的男人为了你而搬来纽约
[11:25] yes, you have to eat your childhood favorites! 你必须硬着头皮 把你童年的最爱吃下去
[11:29] Anyone like to come see the de-spining 谁先过来看怎么把小喇叭鸟
[11:31] of the tiny trumpeter bird? 的脊椎抽掉吗
[11:33] This could push me over a million followers. 这没准会让我粉丝突破一百万
[11:37] I can’t eat that, Caroline. 我吃不下去 卡洛琳
[11:39] And I have nowhere to put it. 现在我也没有地方塞了
[11:40] My bra is at crazy capacity. 我的胸罩已经超载了
[11:43] The fire marshal almost kicked out my left boob. 消防员都要因为场地太满 把我左乳踢走了
[11:46] Why can’t you just try it? 你为何不能直接尝一口呢
[11:48] You’ve had worse things in your mouth. 你嘴里肯定塞进过更恶心的东西
[11:52] He’s moving here to be with you. 他是为了你搬来这里
[11:54] He’s moving here for a job. 他是为了工作搬来这里
[11:56] Look, whatever comes next, 听着 无论接下来是什么
[11:57] just put it in your mouth and eat it. 都给我塞进嘴巴里 吃掉它
[11:59] Well, I did not know the bird was gonna be alive. 我都不知道那只鸟还是活生生的
[12:01] Worst part? Making eye contact. 最糟糕的部分是 跟它对视
[12:06] Creamed kimchi 奶油泡菜
[12:08] and pelican tongue with Asian pear. 鹈鹕舌头配亚洲梨
[12:11] Enjoy. 请享用
[12:12] The least you can do is swallow a little tongue. 你至少可以吞下一小条舌头吧
[12:16] Tongue swallowing? Foam? 吞舌头 嘴沾白沫
[12:17] This isn’t a restaurant; it’s a heroin overdose. 这不是餐厅 这是吸毒过量
[12:23] I love you. 我爱你
[12:32] Good for you, Max! 好样的 麦克斯
[12:33] This is real growth. 这才是真正的成长
[12:36] Is it bad I feel like the tongue is tasting me back? 我感觉那舌头也在品尝我 是不是不太好啊
[12:48] Max, you look sweaty. 麦克斯 你在冒汗
[12:50] Like when you try to do math. 就像你试图算数时一样
[12:54] I think that tongue is looking for an exit. 我觉得那舌头正在我体内寻找出口
[12:58] Randy, we’re really excited for you to come work with us. 兰迪 我们十分兴奋你能与我们一起共事
[13:01] How fast can you move to New York? 你能多快速搬来纽约
[13:02] Not as fast as I have to get to that bathroom. 那也比不上我去厕所的速度快
[13:07] Excuse us, 失陪了
[13:08] we have to go to the little sparrow’s room. 我们得去下小麻雀的房间
[13:11] Nope, it’s cool, false alarm. 不用了 没事 虚惊一场
[13:13] Nope, real alarm. Very real alarm. 不 是真的 超级无敌真
[13:15] – Should I come in with you? – No! -要我跟你进去吗 -不用
[13:17] Even I don’t want to go in there! 甚至连我自己都不想进去
[13:20] I doubt this door is soundproof, so talk loud. 我怀疑这门不隔音 所以你讲话大声点
[13:22] Just start with your normal volume, 先从你正常的音调开始
[13:24] and then dial it down a notch. 然后再小声一点 就是大声了
[13:27] Oh, Marissa! 玛丽莎
[13:29] You have to tell me 快告诉我
[13:30] where you found these fabulous glasses. 这些漂亮的玻璃杯在哪儿买的
[13:36] Restoration Hardware? 是新复古品牌A
[13:37] Crate and Barrel? 还是美式现代品牌B
[13:41] Restoration Hardware Modern? 抑或新复古现代品牌C
[13:42] West Elm? CB2? 贵版宜家D 年轻现代E
[13:43] CB3? Is there one of those yet? 还是无品牌F 没有一个中的吗
[13:46] You know what? Let’s get some music going! 要不 我们放点音乐吧
[13:48] Like some really loud dubstep, 放那种特别大声的电子乐
[13:49] ’cause I’m running out of breath. 因为我要喘不上气了
[13:51] Oh, there’s no music allowed here. 这里不让放音乐
[13:53] It would get in the way of hearing 这样我们就听不到品尝食物时
[13:54] the symphony of taste. 口中的交响曲了
[13:57] Not my words. 听别人说的
[13:58] Okay, they were my words. 好吧 其实是我自己说的
[14:00] I think I’d like to make a toast. 我想举杯致敬
[14:02] Oh, no, please don’t make a toast. 不 拜托不要这样做
[14:03] I’ve begun not to like you. 我已经开始不喜欢你了
[14:12] Seriously, Lenin. 说真的 列宁
[14:13] Not even a little light piano? 连轻柔的钢琴曲都不行吗
[14:15] You don’t need to reinvent the freaking wheel here. 又不是让你做多费劲的事
[14:18] Hey, Caroline, please. Just sit. 卡洛琳 拜托 快坐下
[14:19] You know what, I see if I have another Klonopin. 我找找看还有没有镇静剂
[14:21] – I’m fine. – It’s not for you. -我不需要 -不是给你的
[14:24] Caroline. 卡洛琳
[14:25] Should I go in there? 我该进去看看吗
[14:26] ‘Cause I am not hearing the standard 因为我没听见标准的那套
[14:28] tinkle and a hand wash. 嘘嘘声和洗手声
[14:31] No, don’t move. Stay there. 不 别动 坐着就好
[14:32] That noise is just the pipes backing up a little. 那噪音只是水管有点堵而已
[14:35] Well, a lot. 非常堵
[14:40] Oh, Lord! 上帝啊
[14:42] They’re young. 年轻人嘛
[14:47] My camera needs to be in there. 我得进去拍
[14:49] Enough with the camera! 不要拍了
[14:50] I’m alive! 你也要搭理下我这个活物吧
[14:55] Max. 麦克斯
[14:58] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[14:59] Anywhere but here! 离开这里
[15:02] Max, seriously! 麦克斯 别闹了
[15:04] What’s going on in there? 里面到底什么状况
[15:05] Everything’s okay in here! 里面一切都好
[15:06] We’ll be out in a minute. 我们马上出去
[15:09] If you’re not gonna let me in, at least… 如果不让我进去 那至少也…
[15:16] Max! 麦克斯
[15:17] Wait up! 等等
[15:19] You don’t have to be embarrassed in front of me. 你无需在我面前觉得丢脸
[15:21] I’ve seen worse. 我见过更糟的
[15:24] Okay, no I haven’t. 好吧 我没有
[15:26] Just go away! 你走开啦
[15:27] I can’t take that sad look. 我受不了你那个悲哀的表情
[15:29] It’s the same look you gave Chestnut 上次栗宝把屎拉在沙发上
[15:30] that time he crapped on the couch. 你也是这个表情
[15:33] I’m fine alone; you didn’t have to leave. 我一个人能行 你不用跟出来
[15:35] No, I did. 不 我必须出来
[15:36] They couldn’t possibly think one person 他们一定认为那不可能是
[15:38] was responsible for all that. 一个人的呕吐量
[15:41] Plus, I don’t want to leave you. 再说了 我不想扔下你
[15:42] You’re sick. 你不舒服
[15:43] I think it’s beyond sick. 比不舒服严重多了
[15:45] I lost bone mass in there. 我把骨质都吐出来了
[15:48] My shoes are too big now. 我现在鞋子都嫌大了
[15:51] I’m so embarrassed! 真是好丢脸啊
[15:52] Hey, it happens. 这是常有的事
[15:54] You got a stomach ache. 你肚子疼而已
[15:55] You’re just not used to rich food. 你只是不习惯吃有钱人吃的食物
[15:57] I’m not used to rich anything. 我不习惯有钱人的任何玩意
[15:59] And if this is Randy’s world… 如果兰迪的世界是这样…
[16:01] uh, bird bones and pretentious people… 鸟骨头和做作的人们
[16:04] then maybe my body is telling me I can’t take it. 那或许我的身体在告诉我 我接受不了
[16:09] Max, if I got used to buying earrings at the AMPM, 麦克斯 如果我能习惯在便利店买耳环
[16:13] you can get used to fancy food and pretentious people. 那你也能习惯精美的食物 做作的人们
[16:15] You don’t get it! 你不明白
[16:16] He is moving here for me. 他是为了我才搬来这里
[16:19] Oh, do you think so? 是哦 你也这么觉得吗
[16:21] I wish your best friend 真希望你的好闺蜜
[16:22] had been telling you that for two days. 在过去两天有跟你一直念叨这件事
[16:24] He’s moving his whole life. 他要把他整个人生搬来这里
[16:26] I don’t know how to do that. 我不知道该怎么办
[16:27] I didn’t even know how to react when he moved my chair for me. 就连他给我搬椅子时 我都不知道该作何反应
[16:31] You were right, it’s not about the food; 你说得对 这无关食物
[16:32] it’s about our future, 这事关我们的未来
[16:33] and I just vomited all over our future. 而我刚吐了我们的未来一脸
[16:38] What? 干嘛
[16:40] I hate to say this, but you need a mint. 我很不想这么说 但你需要来一颗薄荷糖
[16:43] Sorry, I love you, but you need a mint. 抱歉 我爱你 但你需要来一颗薄荷糖
[16:46] I need to disappear. 我需要消失
[16:48] What do you think of the name Sheila Newman? 你觉得希拉·纽曼[新生]这名字怎么样
[16:52] Max! 麦克斯
[16:53] Randy. 兰迪
[16:54] Great, just in time to see me jump. 太棒了 正好赶上看我跳下去
[16:58] What happened? Where’d you go? 怎么回事 你们去哪儿了
[16:59] Oh, I jumped on that bike so fast, 我太快跳上自行车
[17:00] my man parts are no longer talking to me. 我的”兄弟们”再也不会跟我说话了
[17:03] She didn’t want to be sick in front of you. 她不舒服 不想被你看见
[17:06] You got sick? 你不舒服吗
[17:08] Okay, fine, we all heard it. 好啦 我们都听见了
[17:10] But why did you leave without saying something? 但你为什么一句话不说就走了
[17:12] Because words were the only thing 因为话语是唯一一样
[17:14] not coming out of my mouth. 不会从我嘴巴出来的东西
[17:17] Max? 麦克斯
[17:20] You’re not gonna look at me? 你不看着我吗
[17:21] I can’t. 我不能
[17:23] Wait, here. 等等 给
[17:25] Now she can. 现在她能了
[17:26] You better get back there. 你最好快回去
[17:28] I don’t want you to lose that job. 我不想你失去这份工作
[17:29] I don’t want that job. 我不想要这份工作
[17:31] I don’t know how many more pills Marissa took, 我都不知道玛丽莎吃了多少药
[17:33] but she passed out in a pot of clam steam. 但她晕倒在一锅清蒸蛤蜊里
[17:36] I missed clam steam? 我错过了清蒸蛤蜊吗
[17:38] I’ve been reading about his clam steam. 杂志上老提他做的清蒸蛤蜊
[17:40] Please stop saying “clam steam.” 拜托不要再说”清蒸蛤蜊”
[17:42] I can actually smell the words. 我都可以闻得到这四个字的味儿了
[17:45] Okay, Max. 好吧 麦克斯
[17:46] You are starting to turn green again, 你又开始面如菜色了
[17:48] so why don’t you hop on, and I will ride you home 要不你坐上来 我会骑自行车送你回家
[17:51] on my bicycle like a real man. 像个爷们一样载你
[17:53] I don’t know, Randy. 我不知道 兰迪
[17:54] A lot of stuff came up for me at that dinner. 一顿饭的时间 很多东西涌上来
[17:56] And I’m not just talking about 我不止是说
[17:57] every single thing I ate this year. 我今年吃过的每一样东西
[18:01] I mean, maybe I’m not right for you. 或许我不适合你
[18:06] Don’t be so hard on yourself about tonight. 今晚的事 你别太苛责自己了
[18:08] I mean, look at me. 你看我
[18:09] I’m not brave enough to eat in that diner. 我也没有勇气去你打工的餐厅吃饭啊
[18:12] Come here, you. 过来
[18:14] Maybe wait another 60 seconds. 或许再等60秒会更好
[18:19] I think we are different. 我知道我们不一样
[18:21] But we kind of go together. 但我们也算合拍
[18:23] Like peppered baby bird bladder and pesto. 就像撒胡椒的幼鸟膀胱和香蒜酱
[18:27] Oh, no. Oh, no. 完蛋了 完蛋了
[18:28] Oh, my God. 天啊
[18:30] That’s gonna do it! 我要吐了
[18:37] Wrong night to be driving a convertible. 今晚开敞篷车真是中了”大奖”啊
[18:41] Oh, wait… no, no, no, no, no, no. 等等 别跳别跳
[18:52] So how’s your first diner burger? 你第一个餐厅汉堡如何啊
[18:55] It’s not bad. 还不错
[18:57] I’m getting a little something. 好像有吃到什么
[18:58] Um… mesquite? 豆子吗[跟蚊子谐音]
[19:00] Yeah, they die in the fan 是啊 他们被灭蚊器弄死
[19:02] and then fall on the grill. 然后尸体掉到了烤肉架上
[19:05] I’ll take mosquito burger over pelican any day. 我宁愿吃蚊子汉堡也不吃鹈鹕
[19:09] Interesting, Randy. 真有意思 兰迪
[19:10] You get two waitresses paying attention to you 有两名服务员在专心服务你
[19:13] and most people get none. 而大多数人一个都没有
[19:16] Like that one over there, 就像那边那个
[19:18] over there, and that gentleman over there 还有那边 以及那边那个男士
[19:20] who’s just giving up and leaving. 等得不耐烦 都要走了
[19:22] Fine, Han, we will go over to the counter 行了 阿憨 我们去吧台边上
[19:24] and continue to talk. 继续聊天了
[19:28] I know I say a lot of stuff about you, 我知道我老说你
[19:31] especially to your face, 尤其爱当面说你
[19:33] but thank you for your help last night. 但谢谢你昨晚的帮忙
[19:35] I know you would have done the same thing for me. 我知道你也会为我做同样的事
[19:37] But if I ever get that sick, 但如果我有这么不舒服
[19:39] you have my permission to kill me. 我准许你杀了我
[19:40] I mean, when you went into that toilet, looking for my earring, 当你走进那间厕所 为我找掉了的耳环时
[19:44] I knew I had found my post-sex partner. 我就知道我找到了我的后性爱伴侣
[19:47] You did that for her? 你居然为她这么做吗
[19:51] And all this time, we’ve been looking for 一直以来 我们在寻找完美的一对
[19:54] the perfect couple to be godparents, 给我们孩子当干爹妈
[19:57] and they’re right under our noses. 而她们就在我们眼皮底下
[20:01] Girl-on-girl godparents. 女女干娘
[20:03] I like it. 我喜欢
[20:05] You two girls are gonna be great with the baby. 你们俩姑娘一定能跟我宝宝好好相处
[20:08] I mean, Caroline, 我是说 卡洛琳
[20:10] you were elbow-deep in Max’s upchuck. 你半只胳膊伸进去掏麦克斯的呕吐物
[20:13] I mean, I wouldn’t even do that for my own father 我都不会愿意为我亲爹这么做
[20:15] when he swallowed all those bees. 当时他吞下了一堆蜜蜂
[20:18] Wow, Sophie, this is such a huge compliment. 苏菲 这真是对我莫大的夸奖
[20:21] Tucked away in a terrible personal memory. 虽然是夹在一个可怕的个人回忆里面
[20:25] Well, if something would ever happen to us, 如果我们俩出了什么事
[20:28] let Max do the breast feeding. 让麦克斯来喂奶
[20:31] ‘Cause, yeah, I don’t want the kid to starve. 因为我可不想我的小孩饿死
[20:35] This is exciting! 这真让人兴奋
[20:36] Randy, I’m gonna be a godfather. 兰迪 我要当干爹啦
[20:39] And equally as exciting, 同样让人兴奋的是
[20:40] I’m gonna be climbing out of that bathroom window 我也要从那个厕所的窗户爬出去啦
[20:42] in about two minutes. 就在差不多两分钟后开爬
破产姐妹

Post navigation

Previous Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第5季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme