时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Okay, Rock Paper Scissors. | 剪刀石头布 |
[00:04] | Loser has to ask the guy in gym shorts at table 12 | 输的人去跟第12桌穿短裤的客人说 |
[00:06] | to stop Sharon Stoneing us his balls. | 请停止莎朗[分享]·斯通他的蛋蛋 |
[00:15] | By virtue of having this conversation, | 从我们得进行这对话来说 |
[00:17] | aren’t we both losers? | 咱俩都是输家吧 |
[00:20] | Look who’s back from Hollywood. | 瞧瞧是谁从好莱坞回来了 |
[00:22] | If it isn’t ScarJo and J-Lo. | 这不是黑寡妇与詹妮佛·洛佩茨吗 |
[00:26] | Said the guy from down low. | 她詹·洛 你还沾屎呢 |
[00:29] | Can I get an autograph? | 我能要个签名吗 |
[00:30] | Oops, my bad… still just waitresses. | 哎呀 说错话了 你们还是服务员 |
[00:35] | Han, don’t be upset just because I’m about to make $250,000 | 阿憨 别因为我要赚进25万外加一部 |
[00:39] | and have a movie made about me. | 以我人生而拍的电影 就眼红吃醋好吗 |
[00:41] | Han already had a movie made about him… | 阿憨早就有一部以他为原型的电影了 |
[00:44] | “Paul Blart: Small Cop.” | 《小[百]货战警》 |
[00:47] | What’s your movie called? | 那你那部电影叫什么 |
[00:48] | “Straight Outta A Job”? | 《冲进失业区》[冲出康普顿]吗 |
[01:03] | Yeah, about that? You can’t fire us now. | 说到失业 你现在不能炒我们 |
[01:05] | The money hasn’t come in just yet. | 电影的钱还没到手 |
[01:06] | After that, by all means, please fire us | 等进账了 拜托你狠狠炒了我们 |
[01:09] | and fire us hard. | 使劲儿炒 |
[01:11] | Yeah, how does firing us on the 27th work for you? | 你觉得这个月27号炒我们方便吗 |
[01:15] | Don’t think I won’t do it. | 别以为我不敢炒你们 |
[01:16] | I’ve been wanting another Asian in the mix for some time. | 我想着要新加一个亚裔员工很久了 |
[01:21] | Oh, and, Han, we’re gonna need the day off tomorrow. | 对了 阿憨 我们明天要请假 |
[01:23] | You just took ten days off! | 你们才请完十天假 |
[01:26] | No more vacation days. | 你们的假用完了 |
[01:27] | Freddie Prinze Jr. Works more than you two. | 不红的明星上班都比你们多 |
[01:31] | Max and I are going to prison to visit my dad. | 我跟麦克斯要去监狱探望我爸 |
[01:33] | As part of his therapy, he’s written a musical, | 因为他的治疗 所以他写了个音乐剧 |
[01:35] | and he’s performing it with the other inmates. | 他要跟其他狱友一起演出 |
[01:38] | A musical in prison? | 监狱里的音乐剧吗 |
[01:40] | I’d be shaking my damn head right now | 要不是因为我的脖子不行了 |
[01:42] | if my neck still worked. | 你会看到我摇头叹气 |
[01:46] | And, again, you can fire us on the 27th. | 再说一次 27号那天你就可以炒我们了 |
[01:49] | We’re in flux now. | 我们现在在过渡期 |
[01:50] | And as always, I’m the one who gets fluxed. | 而跟平常一样 最后被”超度”的都是我 |
[01:56] | Aw, I missed Han. | 我好想[没射中]阿憨啊 |
[01:58] | I’ve never heard you say that without a crossbow in your hand. | 这是你首次没有十字弓在手时说这句话 |
[02:02] | I can’t wait till we get that money. | 我等不及那笔钱进账了 |
[02:03] | Think of all the stuff we could buy. | 快想想我们能买的东西 |
[02:05] | American toothpaste. | 美国制的牙膏 |
[02:08] | Some toilet paper so we can stop using our bath mat. | 厕纸 这样就不用再拿浴室脚垫擦了 |
[02:12] | And since we’re unfreezing our credit card, | 而且既然我们的信用卡也要被解冻 |
[02:13] | maybe I’ll get a new dress too. | 或许我可以顺便买条新裙子 |
[02:15] | The invite to this musical said “cocktail attire.” | 音乐剧邀请函上写了”鸡尾酒会着装” |
[02:18] | A prison musical with cocktail attire? | 监狱音乐剧还得穿到半正式礼服 |
[02:22] | Ah, screw it. | 不管了 |
[02:23] | I’m gonna feel this tomorrow, but mm, mm! | 我明天肯定有罪受 但是… |
[02:30] | Hey, everybody! | 大家安安 |
[02:34] | Today’s the day Oleg and me find out | 今天是我跟奥列格要知晓 |
[02:36] | what kind of sex our baby’s gonna have. | 以后我们孩子能享受哪种性爱的日子 |
[02:40] | I beg you to rephrase that. | 我求你换个方式重新说这话 |
[02:43] | Baby, I don’t want to know | 宝贝 我不想知道 |
[02:45] | if it’s gonna be a boy or a girl. | 是男孩还是女孩 |
[02:46] | I’d rather be surprised. | 我想把惊喜留到最后 |
[02:48] | You know, like when you get a hooker in Tijuana. | 就像在墨西哥嫖娼 脱光前不知是男是女 |
[02:52] | Boy, do I. | 哇操 汉子 |
[02:54] | Or girl, do I. | 哇操 妹子 |
[02:56] | We don’t know, and that’s the fun. | 我们也不知道 这就是乐趣所在 |
[03:00] | We’re gonna have a baker | 我们打算找烘焙师 |
[03:01] | do one of those gender reveal cakes for us. | 帮我们做一个揭开性别蛋糕 |
[03:04] | Can you guys recommend a baker? | 你们能介绍个烘焙师吗 |
[03:07] | Uh, excuse me? | 你啥意思呢 |
[03:09] | Yeah, excuse me? | 对啊 你啥意思呢 |
[03:11] | What the hell is a gender reveal cake? | 什么是揭开性别蛋糕啊 |
[03:14] | Like, you bake it and then you pull its pants down? | 是烘焙完把它裤子扒下来看性别吗 |
[03:18] | Jeez, would it kill you | 天啊 拜托你 |
[03:19] | to pick up a “Rachael Ray Every Day” once in a while? | 偶尔看看美食杂志 是会要你命吗 |
[03:23] | We give the bakers a sealed envelope with the sex. | 我们给烘焙师一个密封写有孩子性别的信封 |
[03:27] | Yeah, and then the bakers… | 然后烘焙师… |
[03:28] | you know, if we can find good ones… | 如果我们能找到一个好的… |
[03:31] | will make the icing on the inside pink | 就会把蛋糕里面的糖衣做成粉色 |
[03:34] | if it’s a Svetlana… | 如果是女孩”斯威特拉娜” |
[03:36] | And blue if it’s a Svetlenny. | 蓝色就是男孩”斯威特兰尼” |
[03:39] | Well, it beats the way they did it in my town in Poland. | 已经比我波兰老家那里好了 |
[03:42] | You were either a boy | 你要么是个男孩 |
[03:45] | or you had to know how to climb back up out of a well. | 不然你最好知道怎么从井底爬出来 |
[03:51] | Um, you know we’re bakers, right? | 你知道我们是烘焙师 对吧 |
[03:53] | Hell, yeah. | 对啊 |
[03:54] | I’m baked right now. | 我现在就大麻吸嗨[烘焙]了 |
[04:04] | Well, I’m dressed for my father’s prison musical. | 我为我爸爸的监狱音乐剧盛装打扮了 |
[04:08] | Say that three times without crying. | 试试说这句话三次而不哭 |
[04:12] | You look good. | 很好看啊 |
[04:13] | If those inmates weren’t hardened criminals before, | 如果那些犯人本来不是惯犯硬汉 |
[04:15] | they will be once they see you in that. | 看到你之后也肯定成”硬”汉了 |
[04:18] | What’s with all the miniature liquor bottles | 你拿这些从飞机上偷来的 |
[04:20] | you stole from the plane? | 迷你酒出来干嘛 |
[04:22] | Do I have to host a tiny intervention? | 是不是得给你来个迷你戒酒批斗会 |
[04:25] | I did not steal these from the plane. | 这些不是我从飞机上偷的 |
[04:28] | I stole them from our hotel room, the maid cart, | 我是从酒店房间里 清洁人员推车 |
[04:30] | and a few other people’s hotel rooms when I posed as a maid. | 以及我假扮成清洁人员 从别人房间偷来的 |
[04:33] | This is part of my presentation | 而这个 是要展示 |
[04:35] | for my idea on how to spend the $250,000. | 我所想出如何花这25万的计划 |
[04:38] | Five years ago, we were sitting on Chestnut | 五年前 我们坐在栗宝身上 |
[04:40] | with our iced coffees. | 拿着冰咖啡 |
[04:42] | I remember it like it was five years ago. | 这段记忆犹如五年前那么久 |
[04:44] | And we said that $250,000 | 我们说只要有25万 |
[04:47] | the exact amount of money we’re getting, | 正好是我们要拿到的数额 |
[04:50] | was what we needed to get our cupcake business going. | 就足以让我们能做小蛋糕生意 |
[04:52] | Chestnut was so excited, he made a little poo. | 栗宝当时特兴奋 都拉了一小泡屎 |
[04:57] | Not so little. | 哪是一小泡 |
[04:58] | I remember it knocking that cat unconscious. | 我还记得那泡屎把路过的猫打晕了 |
[05:01] | Five years later, | 而五年后 |
[05:03] | cupcakes alone aren’t cutting it. | 单凭小蛋糕是活不下去的 |
[05:05] | Ouch. But true. | 伤人 但在理 |
[05:07] | Sure, they’re sweet, delicious, and chic, | 的确 它们又甜又好吃又潮 |
[05:09] | but what if we add… alcohol? | 但如果我们往里面加酒呢 |
[05:13] | Which is sweet, delicious, and expensive? | 就变成又甜又好吃又贵啦 |
[05:19] | We keep the cupcake window, | 我们保留小蛋糕窗口 |
[05:21] | but we make it into a bar too. | 但再把它变成一家酒吧 |
[05:24] | It’s two great things put together! | 把两个超赞的东西合二为一 |
[05:28] | Like you and me? | 就像我跟你吗 |
[05:29] | I was gonna say fat people and tripping, | 我本来是想说胖子加跌倒 |
[05:30] | but yes! | 不过你说得对 |
[05:33] | We keep the cupcake dream; | 保留小蛋糕梦 |
[05:35] | we just add overpriced alcohol to it. | 只是加上特贵的酒 |
[05:38] | I love it! | 我爱这点子 |
[05:39] | We can call it Cupcakes & Cocktails. | 我们可以称其为小蛋糕鸡尾酒 |
[05:41] | Or, if we want to be less douchey, | 如果我们不想显得太讨人厌 |
[05:43] | we call it Dessert Bar. | 那就叫做甜品酒吧 |
[05:47] | That is a genius idea. | 这点子太聪明了 |
[05:49] | Usually when you’re drunk, your best idea is, | 通常你喝醉的时候 你最好的点子就是 |
[05:51] | “Let’s call Home Depot and ask if they have caulk.” | “打给家居用品店问它们有没有填缝材料” |
[05:55] | So we’re doing it? | 我们要这么做吗 |
[05:57] | We’re opening up a dessert bar? | 要开一家甜品酒吧吗 |
[05:58] | Oh, we’re opening up a dessert bar. | 我们绝对要开一家甜品酒吧 |
[06:00] | Celebratory dance? | 庆祝之舞吗 |
[06:05] | Am I here yet? | 我到了吗 |
[06:09] | I know I’m either at Max and Caroline’s | 这味道 如果不是麦克斯与卡洛琳家 |
[06:11] | or a petting zoo. | 就是在爱宠动物园 |
[06:14] | To be clear, that horse smell is the couch. | 我先声明 马的味道是沙发传来的 |
[06:18] | Oh, I just came back from the doctor, | 我刚从医生那里回来 |
[06:20] | and I have the sex of the baby, but I don’t want to see it. | 我手里拿着宝宝的性别 但我不想看到 |
[06:23] | So please take it from me quick so I don’t sneak a peek. | 快请你们从我手上拿走 不然我想偷看 |
[06:29] | Caroline, you hold on to this | 卡洛琳 这个你来保管 |
[06:30] | until it’s time to bake the cake. | 等我要做蛋糕了再给我 |
[06:32] | Why are you giving it to her? | 你为什么要给她啊 |
[06:34] | I mean, you really think she can keep a secret | 你真的觉得她这个 |
[06:36] | with that big Jim Carrey mouth flapping all the time? | 有搞笑艺人大嘴巴般的人能守住秘密吗 |
[06:41] | Well, you don’t want me to have it. | 你不会想要让我保管 |
[06:43] | If I know, I’ll spoil it. | 我一旦知道了 表情藏不住 |
[06:44] | I have no poker face. | 我做不出扑克脸 |
[06:46] | Neither did my mom, which is how I became | 我妈也没办法 这也是为什么 |
[06:48] | the legal property of the Borgata Casino. | 我是某家赌场的合法财产 |
[06:51] | Caroline, I’m warning you. | 卡洛琳 我警告你 |
[06:54] | Don’t let it slip. | 千万别说漏嘴 |
[06:56] | Even if I beg you, don’t tell me. | 哪怕我求你 也别告诉我 |
[06:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:00] | Even if I come downstairs in the middle of the night | 就算我大半夜下楼来你家 |
[07:03] | and put a gun to your head, | 拿着枪指着你的头 |
[07:06] | don’t tell me. | 也别说 |
[07:09] | Okay, well, if there’s a gun involved, | 如果事情到了有枪这一步 |
[07:10] | I’m gonna tell you. | 我绝对会告诉你 |
[07:11] | See, Max? | 麦克斯 你看 |
[07:12] | That’s why I didn’t want to give it to her. | 这就是为什么我不想让她保管 |
[07:23] | Your dad wrote and directed this thing too? | 这部音乐剧你爸编剧加导演吗 |
[07:25] | Dang, he’s like the Ben Affleck of jail. | 他简直就是监狱版的本·阿弗莱克 |
[07:29] | Yikes, it says here | 靠 这里写着 |
[07:30] | that the guy who was playing “sadistic guard” | 演出”虐待狂警卫”的人 |
[07:32] | is out for tonight’s performance | 今晚无法参与演出 |
[07:34] | because someone took his eye out with a plastic spork. | 因为有人拿塑料叉勺挖了他眼珠 |
[07:37] | Oh, my God. That’s terrible. | 天啊 这也太惨了 |
[07:39] | We’re seeing an understudy? | 我们居然得看替补演员演出吗 |
[07:42] | Oh, look! My dad’s opening the show. | 你看 我爸爸是开场演员 |
[07:48] | * Steel bars * | * 铁窗 * |
[07:52] | * Steel bars on my heart * | * 我心上的铁窗 * |
[07:55] | * Steels bars on my soul * | * 我灵魂的铁窗 * |
[07:58] | * And there’s no parole * | * 此刑无法假释 * |
[07:59] | * And it tears me apart * | * 并将我心撕碎 * |
[08:03] | * Steel bars * | * 铁窗 * |
[08:08] | * Steel bars on our balls * | * 我蛋蛋的铁窗 * |
[08:11] | * Steel bars on this jail * | * 这监狱的铁窗 * |
[08:13] | * And there ain’t no bail | * 而且无法保释 * |
[08:15] | * And nobody calls * | * 没人打来慰问 * |
[08:19] | I call him twice a week. | 我每周打给他两次呢 |
[08:22] | * Steel bars on our balls * | * 咱蛋蛋的铁窗 * |
[08:25] | * Steel bars on our balls * | * 咱蛋蛋的铁窗 * |
[08:28] | * Steel bars on our balls * | * 咱蛋蛋的铁窗 * |
[08:31] | * Steel bars * | * 铁窗 * |
[08:32] | * On our baaaaaalls * | * 在咱的蛋蛋上 * |
[08:37] | Oh, hell, yes! | 太他妈赞了 |
[08:43] | * 25 to life * | * 25年到终身监禁 * |
[08:45] | * Lots of pain and plenty of strife * | * 疼痛与争执无数 * |
[08:49] | * Loneliness, it cuts like a knife * | * 孤独如刀般锋利 * |
[08:53] | * 25 to liiiiiife * | * 25年到终身监禁 * |
[09:02] | Thank you. Thank you so much. Wow. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[09:05] | Well, we won’t keep you prisoner much longer. | 我们不会把各位”关”在这里太久 |
[09:09] | So we’re just gonna take a brief intermission, | 简短的幕间休息后 |
[09:11] | and we’ll be back with the second half. | 我们将回来演出下半场 |
[09:15] | Second half? That was three hours! | 什么下半场 刚才都三小时了 |
[09:19] | That was incredible, Dad! | 太棒了 爸爸 |
[09:21] | Especially the escape attempt scene. | 尤其是试图逃狱的那一幕 |
[09:23] | Some of that violence looked incredibly realistic. | 那一幕的暴力场景看起来特别真 |
[09:27] | That was because it was real, not part of the show. | 因为那是真的 不是剧情 |
[09:29] | They beat that guy severely. | 警卫把那犯人打了个半死 |
[09:31] | * Steel bars * | * 铁窗 * |
[09:34] | Da-dum, something, something. | 噔噔 什么什么的 |
[09:36] | Martin, I’m gonna add two more crimes to your prison sentence: | 马丁 我要在你身上加上新的两项罪名 |
[09:39] | stealing my heart and stealing the show. | 偷走我的心 与偷走全场目光焦点 |
[09:43] | Can you sign my playbill? | 能在我节目单上签名吗 |
[09:44] | Caroline, get my playbill. | 卡洛琳 拿出我的节目单 |
[09:46] | Oh, here. Hold Sophie’s gender reveal envelope. | 这里 帮我拿一下苏菲的揭开性别信封 |
[09:48] | Oh, and this envelope I use as a wallet. | 还有这个我拿来当做钱包的信封 |
[09:50] | And this other envelope I use as a makeup bag. | 还有我拿来当做化妆包的信封 |
[09:53] | Oh, here it is. | 在这里 |
[09:55] | Great. I’m gonna use my crayon. | 我只能用蜡笔给你签名 |
[09:56] | We can’t have pens. | 我们不能拥有笔 |
[09:59] | Oh, here. Sign mine too. | 来 也签我的 |
[10:00] | I’ll put it next to that framed picture I have | 我会把这签名放在我裱框起来 |
[10:02] | of you and Donald Trump when he was a liberal. | 你跟早年还支持自由党的川普合照的照片旁 |
[10:06] | Well, enough about me. | 好了 说够我的事了 |
[10:07] | Who’s playing me in your movie, hon? | 谁要在你的电影里演我呢 宝贝 |
[10:09] | Not Brad Pitt. It’s too on the nose. | 别找布拉德·皮特 太像我了 |
[10:12] | Well, they haven’t cast it yet, | 他们还没开始选角 |
[10:14] | but they are giving me $250,000 for my story. | 但他们会付给我25万来买我的故事 |
[10:19] | Honey, this is your ticket. | 宝贝 这就是你的入门票 |
[10:20] | Now you can start your own business. | 你可以开始自己的生意了 |
[10:22] | I have my own business with Max. | 我跟麦克斯有自己的生意了啊 |
[10:24] | The cupcakes? | 小蛋糕生意吗 |
[10:28] | I’ll admit business has been slow. | 我承认生意最近有些淡 |
[10:30] | But we’re gonna use the money | 但我们会用这笔钱 |
[10:31] | to take our business to the next level. | 把我们的生意带到下一个阶段 |
[10:33] | Max had the genius idea of making it a dessert bar. | 麦克斯有个天才点子 把蛋糕店改成甜品酒吧 |
[10:38] | We still sell our cupcakes, | 我们还是会卖小蛋糕 |
[10:39] | but we also serve high-end cocktails. | 但我们也卖高档鸡尾酒 |
[10:41] | You can just say the word “muddle” | 只要加上”混合”这个字 |
[10:43] | and charge $20. | 就能卖20块 |
[10:46] | That is a fantastic idea, ladies. | 姑娘们 这个点子太棒了 |
[10:48] | Wow, it’s so great. | 棒极了 |
[10:50] | Honey, do me a favor. Could you get me some water? | 亲爱的 能帮我去那点水吗 |
[10:52] | I want to stay hydrated for tomorrow’s matinee. | 我想为明早的戏保持水分充足 |
[10:54] | There’s talk of Robert Durst transferring in just to see it, | 道上传闻罗伯特·德斯特专门转狱来看呢 |
[10:54] | 纪录片《厄运》的男主角 在录制纪录片时 意外承认自己当年谋杀数人的事实 | |
[10:57] | and I don’t want to jinx it, you know. | 说出来我怕会有”厄运” 就不会实现了 |
[11:03] | Wanted to ditch the square, huh? | 想甩开傻子单独谈是吗 |
[11:06] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[11:07] | Is this finally happening? | 这事终于要来了吗 |
[11:09] | Celebration make-out sesh? | 为庆祝要亲热一发吗 |
[11:13] | Uh, yeah, we got to keep our hands in plain view. | 我们得把双手放在他们看得到的地方 |
[11:17] | This whole cupcake business is not for Caroline. | 小蛋糕的生意根本不适合卡洛琳 |
[11:19] | Well, she’s not the baker; I am. | 做蛋糕的又不是她 是我 |
[11:21] | She’s the idea person. | 她负责创意 |
[11:22] | Yeah, but you had the dessert bar idea, right? | 但甜品酒吧这个点子不是你想的吗 |
[11:25] | And you just said it was a terrific idea. | 而你刚才也说这是一个超棒的点子 |
[11:28] | Well, as you saw… | 你也看见了 |
[11:30] | I’m a really good actor. | 我是一名好演员 |
[11:33] | Can I itch my nose? | 我能挠挠鼻子吗 |
[11:37] | Look, my baby was brought up around Wall Street. | 听着 我的宝贝在华尔街长大 |
[11:39] | She’s Wharton bred. | 接受沃顿商学院教育 |
[11:41] | She could never be happy doing this whole baking business, | 卖小蛋糕这种小生意 永远不可能让她开心 |
[11:45] | and this is her big chance to get out. | 这次是她解脱的大好机遇 |
[11:47] | But wouldn’t she have told me? | 但她难道不会自己跟我说吗 |
[11:48] | She tells me every single feeling she’s having. | 她有任何想法都会跟我说 |
[11:51] | And some of it, I even listen to. | 有一些我甚至还听进去了 |
[11:54] | What if I just ask her? | 那如果我直接问她呢 |
[11:56] | She’ll only deny it. | 她只会否认 |
[11:57] | She doesn’t want to hurt your feelings. | 她不想让你伤心 |
[11:59] | That’s why I’m doing it. | 所以我来帮她说 |
[12:00] | But she said she was happy about the dessert bar. | 但她说过甜品吧让她开心不已 |
[12:02] | We danced about it. | 我们开心得跳舞了呢 |
[12:04] | Max, listen to me. | 麦克斯 听我说 |
[12:06] | I’m her father, and I know her. | 我是她爸 我了解她 |
[12:09] | And this is her big chance. | 这次是她的大好机遇 |
[12:10] | You just got to let her go. | 你就放手让她走吧 |
[12:12] | I do? | 真的要这样吗 |
[12:13] | Yeah, and you got to be firm about it, | 是的 你一定要态度坚决 |
[12:15] | or she’s not going to get the message. | 不然她不会明白 |
[12:17] | Like in “Poltergeist,” | 就像电影《鬼驱人》 |
[12:18] | where they have to be really stern with Carol Anne | 他们不得不严厉管教他们的小女儿 |
[12:21] | or else she’ll stay with the ghosts? | 否则她就会那只鬼厮混在一起 |
[12:24] | And I’m the ghosts? | 而我就是那只鬼吗 |
[12:33] | Max, what is going on with you? | 麦克斯 你怎么了 |
[12:35] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[12:36] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[12:38] | I’m just making Sophie’s gender cake. | 我在给苏菲做性别蛋糕 |
[12:40] | If you don’t want to be here, go back to Wall Street. | 如果你不想待在这里 那就回华尔街啊 |
[12:42] | What? | 什么 |
[12:44] | What is going on with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[12:46] | You’ve been pouty ever since we left the prison. | 从我们离开监狱 你就一直气扑扑的 |
[12:48] | I’m not gonna take you there anymore | 如果是因为不舍得走所以不爽 |
[12:49] | if you’re sad to leave. | 那下次不带你去了 |
[12:52] | You know what? | 你懂个屁啊 |
[12:53] | While I’m doing all the work, | 老娘在忙着干所有的活 |
[12:56] | why don’t you go get me the gender envelope? | 你去帮我把那个有性别的信封拿过来 |
[12:59] | Okay, Moody Giuliani. | 好的 易怒的大忙人 |
[13:07] | Do not tell me you lost the envelope | 别告诉我你把那个里面有 |
[13:09] | with the gender of Sophie’s baby in there. | 苏菲宝宝性别的信封弄丢了 |
[13:12] | I didn’t lose it. | 我没有弄丢了 |
[13:13] | I just don’t have it, | 只是它不在我这儿 |
[13:15] | and I don’t know where it is. | 我也不知道它在哪儿 |
[13:18] | Oh, we probably left it at the prison | 很可能是你让我把节目单拿出来时 |
[13:20] | when you made me get out the playbill. | 不小心把它落在监狱了 |
[13:22] | Oh, so this is my fault. | 所以这是我的错吗 |
[13:24] | The one thing you had to do, you didn’t do. | 你只需要把这一件事做好 你却搞砸了 |
[13:26] | Like a waitress at a vegan restaurant, | 就像素食餐厅里的服务员 |
[13:29] | you’re bringing almost nothing to the table. | 你端上桌的东西[贡献]跟没有一样 |
[13:32] | The $250,000 I’m bringing to the table, | 我可是贡献了25万美金啊 |
[13:36] | that’s nothing? | 那也叫没有吗 |
[13:37] | Oh, so that’s your money. | 所以那是你的钱 |
[13:40] | There it is. | 终于说出来了 |
[13:41] | So why don’t you take your money | 你何不带上你的钱 |
[13:43] | and go back to Wall Street? | 滚回华尔街 |
[13:44] | I’ll be fine. | 我没关系 |
[13:45] | Who came up with combining desserts and alcohol? | 是谁想出将甜品和酒精结合的绝世好点子 |
[13:47] | I mean, obviously, you’ve been holding me back. | 显然 一直都是你在拖我后腿好吗 |
[13:51] | I’ve been holding you back? | 是我一直在拖你后腿吗 |
[13:54] | You forgot to wear pants to a business meeting. | 你参加商业会议时还忘了穿裤子呢 |
[13:57] | How dare you? | 这事你也敢说 |
[13:59] | I did wear pants. | 我明明有穿裤子 |
[14:00] | I just left them in the bathroom. | 只是落在厕所了而已 |
[14:04] | Okay, well… | 既然如此 |
[14:08] | Well, this is a historic event. | 这事都可以载入史册了 |
[14:12] | We’ve sold cupcakes for five years, | 我们一起卖了五年的小蛋糕 |
[14:15] | and this is the first time you’ve touched batter. | 这是你第一次碰面糊 |
[14:18] | It’s a historic event | 这的确是该载入史册 |
[14:20] | because you finally had a business idea | 因为你终于想出一个 |
[14:23] | that didn’t have the word “fart” in it. | 里面不带”屁”字的生意点子 |
[14:28] | If my hair gets involved, we are done. | 敢沾到我头发 我们恩断义绝 |
[14:30] | Good. | 求之不得 |
[14:31] | Girls, I’m going to… | 姑娘们 我准备去… |
[14:38] | What have you done? | 你都干了什么 |
[14:42] | I have an egg allergy! | 我对鸡蛋过敏啊 |
[14:54] | * 25 to Li… * | * 25年到终身监禁 * |
[14:55] | Hey, what a nice surprise. | 见到你真是惊喜 |
[14:58] | You know what else is a surprise? | 你知道什么还让人惊喜吗 |
[15:00] | That the makeup lights in a prison are so flattering. | 监狱的化妆灯把人照得好美啊 |
[15:06] | I don’t remember him being in the show. | 我不记得演出里有他啊 |
[15:09] | Yeah, he’s not. | 是没他 |
[15:10] | He’s just a felon who likes false eyelashes. | 他只是个喜欢贴假睫毛的重罪犯 |
[15:13] | So what are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛 |
[15:14] | I think I left an important envelope here. | 我把一个重要的信封落在这里了 |
[15:16] | I tried calling, but they said | 我试过给你打电话 但他们说 |
[15:17] | your phone privileges were taken away. | 你接电话的权利被取消了 |
[15:19] | Yeah, well, I had a fight with the prison theater critic. | 是的 我跟监狱的剧评家打了一架 |
[15:22] | That’s the headline you go with, Eddie? | 你真的要起这种破标题吗 艾迪 |
[15:24] | “Shanks for Nothing”? | “跳不出监狱 舞不出人生” |
[15:26] | He sure is a big man on his blog, | 在自己博客上装牛逼 |
[15:28] | but he can’t look me in the eye. | 但他都不敢直视我的双眼 |
[15:30] | Well, I would have gone with “It’s A Prison Riot.” | 要我就把标题起为 监狱”暴动” |
[15:35] | I think I left an envelope here, | 我好像把一个信封落在这里了 |
[15:37] | and I think it ruined me and Max’s friendship | 因为它 我和麦克斯友谊的小船说翻就翻 |
[15:39] | and our partnership. | 我们合作的巨轮也沉了 |
[15:41] | All right, well, here you go. | 好吧 都在这呢 |
[15:43] | Here’s your envelope, | 这是你的信封 |
[15:44] | and here’s your makeup bag. | 这是你的化妆包 |
[15:49] | I’m real sorry to hear about you and Max. | 听到你和麦克斯搞成这样 我很遗憾 |
[15:52] | Unless maybe it’s a good thing | 除非 这没准是件好事 |
[15:54] | and it’s happening for the best | 这是上天的安排 |
[15:56] | and you get to go back to Wall Street | 让你可以回华尔街 |
[15:57] | and reclaim your life. | 重新过上原本的生活 |
[15:58] | Wall Street? | 华尔街 |
[16:00] | Why does every single person keep telling me | 为什么每一个人都在跟我说 |
[16:02] | to go back to Wall Street? | 让我回华尔街呢 |
[16:04] | Max, you… | 麦克斯 你 |
[16:06] | all right, it’s just Max and you. | 好吧 只有你和麦克斯 |
[16:09] | Here. Let me do that. | 让我来吧 |
[16:12] | Listen, honey. | 听着 亲爱的 |
[16:14] | You only have to work on Wall Street, okay? | 你只需在华尔街工作 好吗 |
[16:16] | You can live on the Upper East Side | 你可以生活在上东区 |
[16:18] | and eventually move to Westchester | 最后搬到韦斯切斯特富人区 |
[16:19] | if you want a tennis court. | 因为你想要一个网球场 |
[16:21] | Daddy, did you and Max talk about this? | 爸爸 你跟麦克斯是不是谈过这事 |
[16:25] | Kitten, I know you better than anybody, | 宝贝 我比任何人都了解你 |
[16:27] | and I know that you do not belong | 我知道你不属于 |
[16:29] | in a cupcake shop in Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林的一个小蛋糕店 |
[16:31] | You could still be friends with Max. | 你还是能和麦克斯做朋友啊 |
[16:33] | She like tennis? | 她喜欢打网球吗 |
[16:35] | How do you know where I belong? | 你怎么知道我属于哪里 |
[16:37] | Go like this. | 像这样 |
[16:42] | I’m not the same spoiled little rich girl that I was. | 我不再是那个曾经被宠坏的富家女了 |
[16:46] | Well, now you can be. | 但现在你可以是啦 |
[16:48] | These last five years have made me a different person. | 过去的五年让我脱胎换骨 |
[16:51] | For example, when I walk | 举个例子 当我走进 |
[16:52] | into a combination Taco Bell-Dunkin’ Donuts, | 一家结合墨西哥卷饼和美式甜甜圈的店 |
[16:54] | you know what they say? | 你知道他们会说什么吗 |
[16:55] | “Hi, Caroline.” | “你好 卡洛琳” |
[16:57] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[16:59] | See, Daddy, I’m Taco Bell, | 爸爸 我是墨西哥卷饼 |
[17:01] | and Max is Dunkin’ Donuts. | 麦克斯是美式甜甜圈 |
[17:03] | On the surface, it seems like we shouldn’t be together, | 从表面上看 我们俩根本不搭界 |
[17:05] | but we make an amazing team. | 但我们组成了一个完美的团队 |
[17:08] | And we have a dream together. | 而我们有一个共同的梦想 |
[17:10] | It’s not just hers; it’s mine too. | 那不仅仅是她的梦想 也是我的 |
[17:14] | Well, that’s the hardest thing I’ve had to take in all day. | 这是我今天最难以接受却又不得不接受的事 |
[17:18] | And for lunch, they served us something called “Brown.” | 午餐时 我们吃的是一坨叫”棕色”的东西 |
[17:21] | See, Daddy, this is where I belong. | 听着 爸爸 我就属于这里 |
[17:24] | Well, not here, even though I will miss the lighting, | 不是指监狱 虽然我会想念这里的灯光 |
[17:27] | but with Max. | 但我离不开麦克斯 |
[17:31] | I guess I can support that. | 我想我可以支持这一点 |
[17:33] | Look, I’m sorry. Sorry. | 听着 我道歉 对不起 |
[17:34] | You know, I worry, okay? | 因为我担心你 好吗 |
[17:36] | That’s what parents do, | 父母都这样 |
[17:37] | and there’s lots of time to worry when you’re in prison, | 而且当身在监狱 你会有大把时间担心这担心那 |
[17:40] | which is why I focused all my energies | 所以我把我所有的精力 |
[17:43] | on creating groundbreaking musical theater. | 都用于创作开创性的音乐剧 |
[17:53] | Are you sure you didn’t tell your dad | 你确定你没告诉你爸 |
[17:54] | that I told you that he told me to tell you that? | 我告诉了你 是他告诉我让我这么告诉你的 |
[17:56] | ‘Cause snitches get stitches. | 因为告密者会不得好死 |
[17:59] | My dad wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 我爸连只苍蝇都不忍心伤害 |
[18:02] | He’d just steal $1 billion from it. | 他只会偷走它十亿而已 |
[18:05] | Not bad for my first cake, right? | 我第一个蛋糕做得还不错吧 |
[18:07] | Well, if you don’t count all the ones I threw in the garbage. | 如果不算我扔进垃圾桶的那些 |
[18:10] | I did count them. There were seven. | 我算过了 一共七个 |
[18:13] | Two of them were fizzing. | 其中两个还发出了气泡声 |
[18:15] | But thanks for trying. | 但至少你努力过了 |
[18:18] | Max, Caroline, come on! | 麦克斯 卡洛琳 快点 |
[18:21] | How long is this gonna take? | 这需要多长时间 |
[18:22] | I didn’t wait this long for the polio vaccine. | 当年等研发小儿麻痹疫苗都没等这么长 |
[18:26] | There’s a polio vaccine? | 小儿麻痹居然有疫苗吗 |
[18:29] | Well, you might have to wait a little longer | 你们可能还得再等一会 |
[18:31] | to find out the sex of the baby, | 才能知道宝宝的性别 |
[18:33] | because Max and I have a new business announcement too. | 因为我和麦克斯有个新的生意通知要宣布 |
[18:36] | Is it about me firing you? | 是关于我解雇你俩吗 |
[18:38] | Because I already reserved a karaoke machine | 因为我已经为你们的”解脱万岁”派对 |
[18:40] | for your Good Riddance party. | 预定了一台卡拉OK |
[18:42] | I’m not saying cancel it, but you can’t fire us | 不是让你取消掉 但你不能解雇我们 |
[18:45] | till we have our new business idea up and running. | 等我们的新生意经营顺利后才许解雇 |
[18:47] | And I’m talking dibs on the “Thong Song.” | 《丁字裤之歌》是我的 谁都不许抢 |
[18:50] | All right, so here’s our big news. | 好啦 我们的大好消息来了 |
[18:52] | We should have gone to Rosebud’s Bakery for the cake. | 我们应该去花蕾烘培坊定这个蛋糕 |
[18:54] | You know, ’cause when you order one there, | 因为你在那里定蛋糕 |
[18:56] | they don’t say, “Hey, guess what happened to me!” | 他们不会废话说 “猜猜我发生了什么” |
[19:00] | Pretty tacky, Caroline. | 真俗气 卡洛琳 |
[19:02] | Says the guy in a tank top | 你一个穿着过气动作男星 |
[19:03] | from the Steven Seagal for Target collection. | 为平价百货设计的背心 还有脸说我 |
[19:07] | Now the wind’s out of my sails. | 我现在没什么信心说这事了 |
[19:08] | No, it’s not! We’re opening a dessert bar! | 才没有呢 我们要开一间甜品酒吧 |
[19:11] | All right, give me the knife. | 好了 把刀给我 |
[19:13] | To cut the cake? | 是切蛋糕吗 |
[19:14] | No. | 不是 |
[19:18] | Well, then I’m not gonna give it to you. | 那我不会给你 |
[19:19] | Like I said at this diner a million times, | 我在这餐厅说了无数遍这话 |
[19:22] | give it to me, Caroline. | “给我” 卡洛琳 |
[19:25] | Okay, baby, you do the honors. | 好了 宝贝 你来切蛋糕 |
[19:28] | Why do we need to know the gender anyway? | 为什么非得知道宝宝的性别呀 |
[19:30] | They all switch ’em now. | 现在性别都能变来变去了 |
[19:35] | All right, one, two, three. | 好了 一 二 三 |
[19:37] | Boy or girl? | 男孩还是女孩 |
[19:39] | It’s white. What does that mean? | 白色 那是什么意思 |
[19:43] | Well, it means it has a chance | 意思是孩子有机会 |
[19:43] | 奥斯卡近两年提名演员清一色全是白人 被媒体诟病为”白色奥斯卡” | |
[19:45] | of getting nominated for Academy Awards. | 被提名奥斯卡 |
[19:51] | Oh, no! | 糟糕 |
[19:52] | I was so busy putting out that oven mitt fire, | 我忙着扑灭烤箱手套的火 |
[19:54] | I forgot to put the color in it. | 忘了给蛋糕胚加颜色了 |
[19:55] | But I could just tell everybody. | 但我可以直接告诉你们 |
[19:57] | No, ’cause if I hear it from you, | 不必 因为如果从你嘴里得知 |
[19:59] | I’ll already be mad at the baby. | 我会现在就不爽我肚子里的孩子 |
[20:03] | You know what, Sophie? | 算了 苏菲 |
[20:04] | Maybe it’s a sign | 或许这是上帝的旨意 |
[20:05] | that we shouldn’t know what the baby’s gonna be. | 我们不该知道宝宝的性别 |
[20:08] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[20:09] | Keep the cake, girls. | 蛋糕你们自己留着吧 |
[20:10] | We’re not gonna pay. | 我们不会付钱的 |
[20:16] | Well, do you guys want to try it? | 你们想尝尝吗 |
[20:18] | No, thanks. | 不了 |
[20:19] | I’ve got a lady coming over. | 晚上有女人要来我家 |
[20:21] | We’re gonna try to figure out how Netflix works | 我们要尝试弄懂网络电视怎么用 |
[20:23] | and chill. | 然后”干”点别的 |
[20:28] | I also have a lady coming over. | 我也有女人要来我家 |
[20:30] | Yes, it’s a lesbian masseuse for my ferret, | 没错 是来伺候我雪貂的拉拉按摩师 |
[20:33] | but it counts. | 但这也算啦 |
[20:36] | I guess you’re the only one | 我猜你是唯一一个 |
[20:38] | who’s gonna taste my first cake. | 品尝我第一个蛋糕的人 |
[20:40] | I also have a lady coming over, question mark. | 我也有女人要来我家 吧 |
[20:43] | Come on. One bite. | 来嘛 就尝一口 |
[20:50] | Could you dial 911, please? | 麻烦打电话叫救护车 谢谢 |