Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Hey, Earl. 厄尔
[00:03] You girls are back from Hollywood already? 你们俩已经从好莱坞回来了吗
[00:06] Time sure does move fast. 一日真是三秋啊
[00:08] We haven’t left yet. 我们都还没去呢
[00:09] Time sure does move slow, 度日真是如年啊
[00:12] especially when you are as high as I am right now. 尤其是当你们像我现在这样嗨翻天的时候
[00:17] There’s a car waiting out front to take us to the airport. 前面有辆车正等着带我们去机场
[00:20] The only thing better than a town car 世上唯一比加长礼车[城镇车]好的车
[00:21] is a getting-out-of-town car. 就是带你逃离城镇车
[00:25] And I came in to say 而我进来是想说
[00:28] there’s a car waiting for me out front, 前门有台车在等我上
[00:29] and it’s not a police car! 而且不是警车哦
[00:33] I knew you two weren’t going to LA. 我就知道你们俩没有要去洛城
[00:35] I knew you were just pulling my chain. 我就知道你俩是逗我玩
[00:38] You know, when I pull your chain, 如果我真要逗你玩[拉你发条]
[00:39] you go, “Whoo-hoo-hoo.” 你就会发出”呜污污”
[00:42] No studio would fly you two cross-country 才不会有制片厂要大老远让你们飞过去
[00:44] just to discuss a movie about Caroline losing all her money. 就为了谈一部卡洛琳损失万贯家财的电影呢
[00:48] That’s almost as funny as that time Caroline said 这好笑程度紧逼上次卡洛琳说
[00:51] she reported the diner to the health department. 她跟卫生局举报我们餐厅一样好笑
[00:54] Which reminds me, Han, there’s something here for you 这话提醒了我 阿憨 这里有封信
[00:56] from the health department. 是卫生局寄来给你的
[00:59] Han, we really are going to LA. 阿憨 我们真的要去洛城
[01:02] In fact, they’re already talking to the Keebler Elf 其实 他们已经在跟旺旺公仔谈
[01:04] about playing you in my movie. 让他在电影里出演你的角色
[01:07] It’s between him and the Asian daughter from “Modern Family.” 由他或者《摩登家庭》里的亚裔女儿来演
[01:14] This is almost as funny as that time Max said 这话的好笑程度紧逼上次麦克斯说
[01:17] she registered me as a sex offender down at city hall. 她去市政府把我登记为性犯罪者一样好笑
[01:20] Han, there’s also something here for you from city hall. 阿憨 这里还有一封市政府寄给你的信
[01:25] Girls, what happened? 姑娘们 发生什么事了
[01:27] Are you on the no-fly list too? 你们也在禁飞名单上吗
[01:30] You hide a six-pack of batteries in your junk once, 就把六盒电池藏在自己鸡鸡边上一次
[01:32] and you’re grounded for life. 就上禁飞名单一辈子了
[01:36] Let’s just go and never look back. 我们还是走吧 别回头
[01:57] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[01:59] This can’t be our room. 这不可能是我们房间
[02:01] This is so sweet. 这也太爽[套]了
[02:03] Is that why they call it that? 所以这才叫套房吗
[02:06] Terrace! Terrace! 阳台 阳台
[02:07] Staircase! Staircase! 楼梯 楼梯
[02:09] Oh, my God. 天啊
[02:10] Take a picture before they realize there’s been a mistake 赶紧趁他们发现给错房之前帮我拍照
[02:11] and put me back in coach. 之后又要被丢回普通房了
[02:14] These are the only 12 steps anyone’s gonna get me to take. “12步戒瘾”我不可能 但12步楼梯我可以
[02:19] Now me. Now me. Terrace. Terrace. 换我 换我 阳台 阳台拍
[02:23] The view. 这景色
[02:24] Oh, I need to get a picture of me with the view. 快帮我拍一张带风景的照片
[02:26] This is so awesome. 这也太赞了
[02:28] Our view at home is just a painting of a view 我们家唯一看得到的风景
[02:30] in the neighbor’s apartment. 就是邻居家里那幅风景画
[02:35] Oops, careful of that railing. 小心那个扶手哦
[02:37] Three out-of-work actresses “Slipped and fell” 从上个开播季开始 已有三个下岗女演员
[02:39] from there last pilot season. “意外摔倒坠楼”
[02:42] One fall is an accident, three an epidemic. 一个人坠楼叫意外 三个人就成流行病了
[02:46] Ooh, look. We each get a pet. 看 我们一人有一只宠物
[02:48] Well, I’m Lawrence, the hotel’s general manager. 我是劳伦斯 酒店的总经理
[02:52] I upgraded you. 是我给你们升级了房间
[02:53] You were supposed to be in a room with two queens… 你们原来的房间是两张双人皇后床的房间
[02:55] well, three if I was in it. 如果我在就是三个皇后[受]
[02:58] Thank you so much, Lawrence. 太谢谢你了 劳伦斯
[03:00] That’s really amazing of you. 你人真是太好了
[03:02] But why would you upgrade us? 但你为什么要给我们升级房间呢
[03:03] Are you nuts? 你是不是疯了
[03:05] That’s like asking a teacher if there’s weekend homework. 你这就跟问老师周末有没有作业一样
[03:09] Well, I heard you were in LA for a movie meeting, 我听说你来洛城参加电影会议
[03:11] and, well, keep me in mind. 到时候别忘了我啊
[03:13] Absolutely. 那当然
[03:14] For what? 别忘了你啥
[03:16] A part. 客串
[03:17] I’m also an actor. 我也是个演员
[03:19] I’m very versatile. 而且非常多样化
[03:20] I can play a gay dad, a gay executive, 我能演同性恋爸爸 同性恋主管
[03:22] a gay priest. 同性恋牧师
[03:24] Is there any other kind? 这还能有别种吗
[03:27] I can also play straight. 我也能演直男
[03:29] Just ask my ex-wife Beth. 你问我前妻贝丝就知道了
[03:32] But she really should have suspected. 她当初真应该起疑心的
[03:33] We would get into such knockdowns about the pesto. 哪有直男会为了香蒜酱跟她争到面红耳赤呢
[03:37] – Lawrence, I’m confused. – About what? -劳伦斯 我有点迷糊了 -有啥好迷糊
[03:40] Gay guys care a lot about pesto. 基佬们特别在意香蒜酱
[03:44] Aren’t you the hotel’s general manager? 你不是酒店的总经理吗
[03:46] Yep, for the last 20 years, 是啊 当了20年了
[03:47] until I get my big break. 等我一戏成名就行啦
[03:49] So keep me in mind. 所以别忘了我啊
[03:51] Also, Ms. Black, your luggage is still lost, 布莱克小姐 你的行李还下落不明
[03:54] like me in my early f… thirties. 就跟我四… 三十多岁时一样[性向]不明
[03:58] Enjoy the place. It’s all yours. 好好享受这房间吧 全是你们的了
[04:01] This is Lawrence. 我是劳伦斯
[04:02] The place is all ours! 这里是我们的啦
[04:03] The place is all ours! 这里是我们的啦
[04:05] Hi. You have to get out… 您好 得请你们离开了
[04:08] For about an hour. 大概离开一小时就好
[04:09] Go eat. It’s almost dinnertime. 去吃饭吧 马上到晚餐时间了
[04:11] I’ll put your name on the list at our restaurant. 我会把你们名字放到餐厅的宾客名单上
[04:13] And I’m sorry about this. 真的很抱歉
[04:14] It’s just that I have an A-list movie star 但有个大牌电影明星
[04:16] who wants to have an “impromptu private meeting” here. 想要在这里跟人有个”临时秘密会议”
[04:19] Is this like a Travolta masseuse kind of thing? 类似演员”特拉沃尔塔大战按摩师”那种事吗
[04:22] I said “A-list.” 我说的是”大牌”好吗
[04:32] Lawrence said we were on a list, 劳伦斯说我们在名单上了
[04:33] so why are we still stuck out here? 为什么我们还卡在这里
[04:35] And don’t blame my smelly shirt, 不许怪我的臭衣服
[04:36] because Johnny Depp, who’s sitting over there, 因为坐在那里的约翰尼·德普
[04:38] smells way worse. 比我臭太多了
[04:41] Why are you two still at the bar? 你们两个怎么还坐在吧台
[04:43] Didn’t you speak to Claude? 你们没去找克劳德说吗
[04:44] Which snotty gay guy is he? 哪个臭屁基佬是他
[04:46] Look, not everyone in this hotel is gay. 这酒店里不是所有人都是基
[04:49] But Claude is hands-down-my-pants 但克劳德是我摸鸡发誓
[04:52] the gayest. 最基的一个了
[04:54] I also came to apologize for asking you for a part… 我还想跟你道歉 让你给我个角色前
[04:57] without showing you my reel. 没有让你看我的过往演出短片
[05:00] Come with me. 跟我过来
[05:00] The Wi-Fi’s better by that fountain 喷水池那区的无线网信号好
[05:02] that Whoopi Goldberg peed in. 就是被大牌黑人女星尿过的那个
[05:06] I’ll be right back, Max 麦克斯 我马上回来
[05:07] I have a feeling his reel is real short. 我有预感他的短片会特别短
[05:11] Ooh, Claude? Are you Claude? 克劳德 你是克劳德吗
[05:14] I’m sorry you had to be a baby named Claude. 我对你婴儿时期就得顶着这名字感到遗憾
[05:18] I’m on the list. 我在宾客名单上
[05:19] – Name? – Max Black. -名字 -麦克斯·布莱克[特大黑]
[05:21] No. 不
[05:23] Yes, Max Black. 真的 麦克斯·布莱克
[05:24] Uh, no. 不
[05:27] Yep, that’s me, Caroline Channing. 这就是我 卡洛琳·钱宁
[05:29] I’m with her. We’re here together. 我跟她是一起来的
[05:31] No. 不
[05:32] Dude, don’t make me hit you. 兄弟 别逼我打你
[05:35] Max. 麦克斯
[05:36] Max Black. Max, over here. 麦克斯·布莱克 麦克斯 过来
[05:39] Claude, she’s with me. 克劳德 她是跟我一起的
[05:40] Very good. 很好
[05:46] Just so you know, I’m not a hooker. 我先说好 我不是妓女
[05:49] Oh, I know. 我知道
[05:50] Prostitutes don’t have such a tough time 妓女们想穿过领班
[05:51] getting past the maitre d’ here. 从来不会那么费劲
[05:55] I’m Randy. 我叫兰迪
[05:57] Sit? 请坐吧
[06:09] And what makes you think I would need to hire 你为什么会觉得我需要雇一个妓女
[06:10] a hooker to have dinner with? 才会有人要跟我共进晚餐呢
[06:11] Oh, I didn’t think you were a john. 我没有觉得你是个寻芳客啊
[06:13] I thought you were a pimp. 我以为你是皮条客
[06:16] – Not a pimp. – Uh, not buying it. -不是皮条客 -我不信
[06:18] Who else would wear five silver rings? 除了皮条客 谁会戴这么多银戒指啊
[06:20] Every straight guy in LA over 40? 每个年过四十的洛城直男啊
[06:23] Wow, not a pimp, not gay. 不是皮条客 也不是基佬
[06:26] You’re really putting it all right out there. 勾人上床的绝活你都使出来了啊
[06:29] You have to be from New York. 你肯定是从纽约来的
[06:30] No, Brooklyn, 不 是布鲁克林
[06:32] New York City’s trashy little cousin with hep C. 纽约市那带丙肝的淫荡表妹
[06:36] Wow, hooker, hep C. 妓女 丙肝
[06:39] You’re really putting it all out there. 勾人上床的绝活你也都使出来了啊
[06:41] Can I buy you a drink? 我能给你买杯酒吗
[06:46] A house? 买套房子呢
[06:50] There you are. 你在这里啊
[06:51] Hi. I’m Caroline. I’m… 你好 我叫卡洛琳 我…
[06:53] – Leaving. – What? -要走了 -什么
[06:54] Go. I just got bumped up to first. 你走吧 我刚被升级到头等舱了
[07:06] Livin’ in LA and lovin’ my life. 身住洛城 享受人生
[07:09] Hi, Sophie. How are you? 苏菲 你好吗
[07:11] Oh, not too good. 不太好
[07:13] Yeah, I thought I called Max’s phone. 我以为我打的是麦克斯的电话呢
[07:17] Is that the adoption agency? 是领养中介吗
[07:19] Did you tell them we liked that couple 你告诉他们我们喜欢那一对
[07:21] who didn’t plan on a 14th? 没计划生第14个小孩的夫妻吗
[07:24] No, it’s not the agency. 不是领养中介
[07:27] I called to talk to Max, but I got Caroline’s 我本是打给麦克斯 没想到却得到
[07:30] “My life doesn’t suck anymore” podcast. 卡洛琳的”我的人生不再悲惨”播客节目
[07:34] Well, Sophie, Max isn’t here. 苏菲 麦克斯不在
[07:36] She met this really cute guy… 她认识了一个大帅哥
[07:38] Max already got laid! 麦克斯已经滚到床单了
[07:43] That’s why I love LA. 这就是为什么我爱洛城
[07:48] Hey, way back in the day, I was all up and down the Strip. 想当年 日落大道上上下下我称王
[07:52] Now I’m excited if I get up and down the step. 如今楼梯还能上上下下就偷笑
[07:57] Sophie, Max didn’t come home last night, 苏菲 麦克斯昨晚的确没回房间
[07:59] but we don’t know that she got laid. 但我们不能确定她就滚到了床单啊
[08:01] Oh, she did… 她大滚特滚了呢
[08:06] By a lawyer. 跟一个律师
[08:08] And the verdict is in: hot. 而且宣布裁定结果 太热辣
[08:13] Hey, Max, how hung was his jury? 麦克斯 他的”陪审团”多大
[08:18] Sophie, I have to go. 苏菲 我得走了
[08:19] We have a meeting at the movie studio. 我们在片场有个会议
[08:21] Call you later, Max. 麦克斯 晚点再打给你
[08:22] I want details. 我要听所有细节
[08:24] Helmet or turtleneck? 下面是皮包头还是皮套脖
[08:29] Oh, my God. I’m exhausted. 天啊 我累死了
[08:30] From all the sex? 滚到浑身乏力吗
[08:32] No, we went on a hike this morning. 不是 我们今早去爬山了
[08:34] LA hookups are so healthy. 洛城的约炮也太健康了吧
[08:37] You exercised? Outside? 你运动了吗 在户外
[08:41] Oh, you must really like this guy. 你一定很喜欢这男的
[08:43] Well, I’ve never had sex with a lawyer 毕竟我从来没有跟律师睡…
[08:45] that wasn’t court-appointed. 应该说非法庭指定的律师睡过
[08:47] I’m so happy for you. 我真为你高兴
[08:49] And he’s a lawyer? 而且他是律师啊
[08:50] What, like, an entertainment lawyer? 哪种 娱乐法律师吗
[08:52] Yep, he handles Bradley Cooper, Nicole Kidman, 对啊 他客户有布莱德利·库伯 妮可·基德曼
[08:55] George Clooney, and… my Clooney. 乔治·克鲁尼 以及我这可撸妮
[09:01] Morning. Got news about your luggage. 早安 你的行李有消息了
[09:03] – It’s here? – No. -找到了吗 -没有
[09:04] Like a young me, it’s stuck in Detroit. 就如同当年的我 被困在底特律了
[09:14] Perry Tyler’s office. This is Quan. 佩里·泰勒办公室 我是小全
[09:17] Oh, hi. 你好
[09:19] Yes, absolutely, set in stone. 没错 当然 十分肯定
[09:21] We’re so excited. 我们都迫不及待了呢
[09:22] So not happening. 绝对没可能
[09:25] But our meeting with Mr. Tyler 但我们跟泰勒先生的见面时间
[09:27] that was scheduled for 20 minutes ago, 是安排在二十分钟前
[09:29] that’s still happening, right? 这事还有可能 对吧
[09:31] Absolutely. Set in stone. We’re so excited. 当然 十分肯定 我们都迫不及待了呢
[09:37] – Ooh, I got a text. – No, it’s me. -我有短信 -是我
[09:42] Max, I can’t believe it. 麦克斯 我真不敢相信
[09:44] You’re hoping the lawyer calls. 你在期待那个律师打给你
[09:46] I’ve never seen you hope for anything. 我从没见过你对任何事有期待
[09:49] I thought he’d call. 我本以为他会打给我
[09:52] I kind of liked him. 我还挺喜欢他呢
[09:54] I went outside in the daytime. 我为了他在白天去了户外呢
[09:58] Nina’s on her way in. 妮娜在过来路上了
[10:00] You know, she’s the executive who discovered me 还记得吧 她就是在说故事节目上
[10:01] at that storytelling show. 发掘我的那个主管
[10:04] I’m running behind, so you need to order me lunch. 我比原计划慢了 你得帮我订午餐
[10:06] I want a kale salad with a side of kale 我想要羽衣甘蓝色拉 外加羽衣甘蓝
[10:09] and a kale shake, 再加一杯羽衣甘蓝奶昔
[10:10] and tomorrow better book me a kale-onic. 明天再给我预定个甘蓝疗程
[10:13] Caroline, what are you doing? 卡洛琳 你在干嘛
[10:15] You’re dressed all wrong. 你衣服全穿错了
[10:16] Yours is a “riches to rags” story, 你的故事是”公主变乞丐”
[10:18] a story we’ll never sell if you go in there wearing that. 你穿成这样怎么在会议上说服别人
[10:21] I have a huge hole near the crotch 我的连裤袜在靠近胯下的部分
[10:22] in my panty hose, if that helps. 破了一个大洞 这有帮助吗
[10:24] It doesn’t. 当然没有
[10:25] You need to look broke, busted, 你得看起来穷困潦倒惨兮兮
[10:28] discarded from society. 被社会排挤
[10:31] Put on what she’s wearing. 穿上她穿的衣服
[10:34] Fine, 好吧
[10:34] as long as I don’t have to wear that stupid nurse cape. 只要不是让我穿你这件白痴护士披肩就行了
[10:46] That dress looks cute on you, 这洋装你穿了挺美
[10:48] all three of you. 你们仨都美
[10:50] I know. Ugh, look at this. 对啊 你看看
[10:52] It’s like my first day of kindergarten. 就像我第一天去上幼儿园一样
[10:55] Hi. 你好
[10:56] It’s been two hours. Is he maybe ready yet? 都过了两小时 他应该好了吧
[10:59] Absolutely. We’re so excited. 当然 我们都迫不及待了呢
[11:03] Fine, but these are about to blow. 好吧 但这里随时会爆
[11:06] So don’t come crying to me when you’re blinded 所以等你被胸口炸飞的纽扣弄瞎眼时
[11:08] by boob buttons. 可别来找我哭
[11:10] Something in your shirt is itching me. 你衣服里有东西扎着我了
[11:14] Why is there a joint in your shirt? 为什么你衣服里会有大麻烟卷
[11:17] I think that’s obvious. 那还不够明显吗
[11:19] It fell down from my hair. 从我头发上掉的啊
[11:22] Good thing you found it and not those TSA party poopers. 还好是你发现 而不是运输安全局的扫兴鬼
[11:27] My phone. Where? Where it it? 我的电话 在哪里
[11:28] Oh, I put it here in your front pocket. 我把它放在你的衬衫前袋
[11:30] Oh, cool, there’s never room there when I wear it. 可以啊 我穿的时候挤得都没地方放东西了
[11:33] See, Max, I knew he’d call you. 瞧 麦克斯 我就知道他会打给你
[11:34] – Well, he said he would. – And he will. -他说过他会 -他会的
[11:36] But right now, this is Sophie. 只是现在是苏菲
[11:40] Hi, Sophie. 苏菲
[11:41] How’s the adoption going? 领养进展如何啊
[11:42] Did you find a 16-year-old who really let her parents down? 你有找到让父母伤透心的16岁失足少女吗
[11:47] Hey, Earl, where is Oleg right now? 厄尔 奥列格在哪里
[11:50] He just went to the men’s room 他刚去厕所
[11:52] with the bra ads from today’s paper. 还拿着今天报纸的内衣广告
[11:55] Okay, I have 45 minutes. 好的 那我有45分钟
[12:01] But the thing is, 问题是
[12:03] I still want the baby to look like me. 我还是想让宝宝长得像我
[12:07] Well you can put hair extensions on anything. 你可以把假发套在任何东西上啊
[12:11] Are you saying that I shouldn’t adopt 你是说我不该领养
[12:15] and I should keep trying to have my own baby? 应该继续努力争取怀上自己的小孩吗
[12:18] Ohh, I’ve got go Sophie, our 4:00 2:00 meeting is on. 我得挂了 要去我们4点开始的2点会议了
[12:22] That’s a wrap for today, Quan. 今天就到这吧 全
[12:23] Wait, he’s just gonna leave 等等 他打算就这样走了
[12:25] and not acknowledge our existence? 完全无视我们的存在吗
[12:27] I can’t believe this. 真是难以置信
[12:28] They’re treating me like they know who I am. 他们对待我的方式就像知道我是谁一样
[12:30] Mr. Tyler. 泰勒先生
[12:31] Hi, Caroline Channing. 我是卡洛琳·钱宁
[12:33] We were supposed to have a meeting. 我们本来安排了见面
[12:35] Quick refresher: lost my billions 简单回顾下 失去万贯家财
[12:36] but not my plucky can-do attitude against all odds. 尽管困难重重 但我仍拥有勇敢乐观的态度
[12:40] I’m Max. I’m the odds. 我是麦克斯 我就是那”困难”
[12:43] Oh, yeah, you’re the sad, dejected, destitute girl. 你是那个可悲落魄的穷鬼吃土妹
[12:46] That’s me, the destitute girl. 就是我 穷鬼吃土妹
[12:48] So sorry. Today got away from me. 很抱歉 我今天下班了
[12:51] Ryan Murphy can talk. 莱恩·墨菲可真能吹啊
[12:53] I’ll have my office call you tomorrow. 我会让我办公室明天打给你
[12:55] Call her? 打给她
[12:56] Call her? 打给她
[12:58] Why don’t you just tell her the truth, 你何不直接告诉她真相
[13:00] that she’s never gonna hear from you, 你不可能打给她
[13:01] the movie’s never gonna happen, 电影也不可能谈成
[13:02] and like every other man in this town, 就像这城市的每一个男人一样
[13:04] you’re full of crap and silver jewelry. 你满嘴谎言 满手银饰
[13:08] Well, okay then. 那好吧
[13:09] So sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉让你们久等了
[13:12] Quan, set them up with another appointment tomorrow. 全 帮她们重新安排明天的预约
[13:17] And this is platinum. 我这个可是白金
[13:21] He’s really gonna meet with us, right? 他真的会跟我们见面 对吗
[13:23] Absolutely. Set in stone. We’re so excited. 当然 十分肯定 我们都迫不及待了呢
[13:27] So never gonna happen. 所以就是没戏了
[13:29] What do we do now? 我们现在该怎么办
[13:31] Well, as I said on my first day of kindergarten… 我上幼儿园的第一天也这么说
[13:34] it’s recess. 休息时间到了
[13:41] There you are. 瞧瞧你
[13:42] Drinking alone at a bar in the morning. 一大早就独自一人在酒吧喝酒
[13:45] Did we switch bodies when we switched clothes? 我们换衣服的时候 连性格也互换了吗
[13:48] It’s 5:00 somewhere. 世上某处已到喝酒点
[13:51] Oh, my God. Maybe we have. 天啊 或许我们真换了
[13:54] I just needed a few sips to calm myself down. 我需要小酌几口 让自己冷静下来
[13:56] Look, I’m really sorry I lost it on that studio guy. 很抱歉 我对制片厂那个家伙发火了
[13:59] And I guess running behind his car and begging didn’t work. 我猜追着他的车大声求他一点用都没有
[14:03] Wow, even apologizing in LA is healthy. 哇 在洛城连道歉都如此健康
[14:07] There’s still a chance; Nina’s meeting with Perry right now. 还有机会 妮娜现在要跟佩里见面
[14:09] Maybe she’ll smooth everything over, 或许她能帮忙摆平这一切
[14:11] like everybody does here with their faces. 就像这里的所有人 企图拉”平”脸上一切皱纹
[14:14] Oh, Claude, hi, Caroline Channing. 克劳德 我是卡洛琳·钱宁
[14:16] Lawrence put me on the list for a table. 劳伦斯把我的名字加进宾客名单了
[14:18] And I’m Max Black, your worst nightmare. 我是麦克斯·布莱克 你最可怕的噩梦
[14:22] One moment. 稍等
[14:24] So aggressive. What is the problem? 态度这么差 怎么回事
[14:26] I’m guessing low self-esteem. 我猜是因为自卑吧
[14:29] Not him. I’m talking about you. 不是他 我说的是你
[14:32] I’m guessing low self-esteem. 我猜是因为自卑吧
[14:35] Nina, hi. 妮娜 你好
[14:36] I didn’t realize your meeting with Perry was here. 我都不知道你跟佩里是在这里见面
[14:38] God, it’s like everyone in Hollywood is here. 老天 就像好莱坞的所有人都在这里
[14:41] Yes, for about another month. 是啊 再一个月
[14:43] Then this place will be as empty 这个地方就会空得像
[14:44] as Keira Knightley’s refrigerator. 凯拉·奈特莉家的冰箱
[14:44] 著名英国影星 骨瘦如柴 不断被媒体影射患有厌食症
[14:48] So I just talked to Perry, and looks like 我刚跟佩里谈了 貌似他真的
[14:50] he was really offended by you yesterday. 被你昨天的行为冒犯到
[14:53] Uh, I’m sure people have said worse things to that man. 我敢肯定有人对他说过更难听的话
[14:56] I mean, his license plate says, “Makin’ Movies.” 拜托他的车牌号是”拍电影” 拽得咧
[15:01] Max, you can’t have an attitude like that 麦克斯 以你这副态度
[15:03] and not get buried in Hollywood. 在好莱坞肯定会被打入18层地狱
[15:05] Nina. 妮娜
[15:07] Just ask Claude. 不信问问克劳德
[15:08] He used to run Paramount. 派拉蒙影业公司以前可是归他管
[15:13] It’s over? 所以结束了吗
[15:14] I came all this way to be disappointed 我大老远跑来这里就为了
[15:16] by a rich guy in Hollywood? 被好莱坞一个有钱人给弄失望吗
[15:18] I could have just seen a Kevin Hart movie. 我直接看凯文·哈特的电影不就好了吗
[15:22] I’m sorry. 对不起
[15:24] I better go sign for these drinks while they’re still free. 我最好趁酒还免费前 赶紧签单走人
[15:29] Claude, Claude, listen, 克劳德 克劳德 听着
[15:32] I know you and I haven’t gotten along, 我知道咱俩看对方都不顺眼
[15:34] but quick fave. 但帮个忙
[15:35] I need to fix something for my friend. 我得帮我朋友解决点事
[15:37] Can I just go over there and talk to that guy, please? 我能过去跟那个人说句话吗 拜托了
[15:40] Are you on the list? 你在名单上吗
[15:43] I’ve never been on the list. 我从未在名单上
[15:49] I can do this all day, sweetheart. 我可以这样一天也不累 宝贝
[15:51] I’m a gay rumba champion. 我可是同性恋伦巴舞冠军
[16:04] Hi, I’m Max. I’ll be your server. 你好 我是你的服务员麦克斯
[16:07] Today’s soup is “Please don’t ruin my friend Caroline’s chance, 今天的例汤是”请不要毁了我朋友卡洛琳的机会
[16:09] it’s all my fault.” 一切都是我的错”
[16:13] And, of course, it’s vegan, no dairy. 当然 这是纯素 不含”奶”
[16:16] What’s going on here? 这是什么情况
[16:17] Sir, I really screwed up, 先生 我真的做错了
[16:19] and as I screamed into your muffler yesterday, 我昨天冲着你车的排烟管大喊
[16:22] I am here to beg your forgiveness. 现在我来恳求你的原谅
[16:24] I wasn’t talking about you. 我不是在说你
[16:25] I meant, why is there bread on my table? 我是说 为什么我的桌子上会有面包
[16:28] Give her another chance. 再给她一次机会吧
[16:30] This is the first good thing to happen to her 这是她失去万贯家财后
[16:31] since she lost all her money, 第一次有好事降临
[16:33] aside from the time the Red Cross gave us coffee. 红十字会给我们咖啡那事就先不提了[捐血]
[16:37] At least meet with her, 至少跟她见个面
[16:38] so you can hear how amazing her story is. 这样你就能听听她的故事有多了不起
[16:41] It’s a story of someone not being defined 这个故事讲述的是一个人重获新生
[16:43] by all the bad things that have happened to them in the past 昨日种种譬如昨日死
[16:46] and just moving on. 今日种种譬如今日生
[16:48] I’d buy a ticket to that. 拍成电影我会买票看哦
[16:51] Perry, what’s happening here? 佩里 这是什么情况
[16:52] Why is there bread on your table? 为什么你的桌子上会有面包
[16:54] This girl keeps trying to convince me 这个姑娘试图说服我
[16:55] to have a meeting with her friend. 跟她的朋友见个面
[16:58] I haven’t seen a waitress this desperate 我很久没见过有服务员这么不要脸了
[16:59] since Shannen Doherty slipped me her head shot last night. 上一次还是昨晚莎侬·多赫提偷塞给我她的大头照
[17:05] Well, as your lawyer, 作为你的律师
[17:06] I recommend you give her exactly what she wants. 我建议你 她要什么你就给什么
[17:09] You won’t be sorry. 肯定不会后悔
[17:10] I wasn’t. 我就不后悔
[17:14] Come back tomorrow at 11:00. 明天11点来找我
[17:16] You guys may have to wait, but I’ll squeeze you in. 你们可能得等一会 但我会挤时间见你们
[17:19] Oh, my… thank you so much. 天啊 非常感谢
[17:22] Now, I have to go find my friend 现在我得去找我的朋友了
[17:23] before she accidentally slips and falls off the terrace. 得赶在她不小心”意外滑倒坠楼”之前找到她
[17:28] Max, hold up. 麦克斯 等等
[17:31] That was really cool of you. 你刚才的行为很酷
[17:33] I’m not even upset anymore that you didn’t call me. 就连你不打电话给我 我也不会觉得不爽了
[17:35] I didn’t want to come on too strong. 我不想一上来就追得这么紧
[17:37] Should I not have taken dating advice from David Spade? 我是不是不该听从大卫·斯佩德的约会建议
[17:42] Ooh, I got to take this. 我得接个电话
[17:45] Of course you do. 当然
[17:55] Hello? 你好
[17:57] Hey, it’s me. 是我
[18:01] Can I see you tonight? 今晚能见面吗
[18:02] Did you get that from David Spade? 这也是大卫·斯佩德给你的建议吗
[18:06] That’s all Stamos, baby. 那都是跟斯塔莫斯学的 宝贝
[18:11] And you’re sure it’s not another fake meeting? 你确定这不是又一次假安排的会面吗
[18:13] Because Quan called me to confirm, 因为全打给我来确认
[18:15] and that makes me nervous. 那反倒让我好紧张啊
[18:17] Randy says the meeting’s legit. 兰迪说这次会面是来真的
[18:20] And turns out 最后是
[18:21] you may have an LA BF. 你有了一个洛城男友
[18:24] Um, he is not my BF. 他不是我的男友
[18:27] Because B stands for “Boy,” 因为”男”指的是”男孩”
[18:29] And that guy is a ma-an. 那家伙可是个爷们
[18:33] Good news about your luggage. 你的行李有好消息了
[18:35] Like a young me, 像年轻的我
[18:36] it arrived in Los Angeles in one piece… 完整到达洛杉矶
[18:39] with a few holes in it. 只是多了几个洞
[18:41] This is you, right? 这是你的 对吗
[18:42] Sure looks like me. 当然看起来像我啦
[18:43] Max, you packed your waitress uniform? 麦克斯 你把制服都带来啦
[18:45] The weird thing is, I didn’t. 诡异的是 我没有啊
[18:50] I guess I’m never getting away from that life. 我猜我可能永远都逃不开那个命运的纠缠
[18:52] Yes, you will. We’re in Hollywood. 你会的 我们可是在好莱坞
[18:54] Anything can happen. 一切皆有可能
[18:56] Oh, Lawrence, how did your audition go? 劳伦斯 你的试镜怎么样
[18:57] I didn’t get it. 没成功
[18:59] Oh, well, maybe it wasn’t the right role for you. 或许那个角色不适合你
[19:01] What was it? 是演什么啊
[19:02] The Filipino gay general manager of a hotel 一个酒店的菲律宾同性恋总经理
[19:04] who used to be straight. 以前曾经是直男
[19:08] Next one. You’ll get the next one. 下一个 下一个角色肯定行
[19:10] Well, now that your movie’s back on, keep me in mind. 既然现在你的电影有得谈 可别忘了我哟
[19:13] I really am a good actor. 我真的是一个好演员呢
[19:15] Like right now, I’m acting like I’m not depressed. 就像现在 我在演我一点也不难过
[19:20] Let’s go out. 我们出去玩吧
[19:21] Let’s do Hollywood stuff. 做一些好莱坞的事情
[19:23] Let’s go to the Observatory or see where Biggie got murdered. 去格里菲斯天文台 或看看大个小子被枪杀的地方
[19:27] Okay! 好啊
[19:28] Let me just grab something to wear. 我找件衣服穿
[19:31] Oh, my God. I hope that isn’t Lawrence 天啊 我希望别是劳伦斯
[19:33] saying that he needs the place for an hour 又说他需要这房间空出一个小时
[19:35] because Ben Affleck is here with a nanny… 因为本·阿弗莱克跟保姆来了
[19:39] Jude Law is here with a nanny… 裘德·洛跟保姆来了
[19:42] Gavin Rossdale is here with a nanny. 加文·罗斯代尔跟保姆来了
[19:46] Hi, girls. 姑娘们
[19:50] Hey, we’ve got a lady that looks like you at home. 我们老家也有位女士长得很像你
[19:54] Wow, nice room. 这房间好漂漂
[19:57] Sophie, what are you doing here? 苏菲 你来这里干什么
[19:59] Well, after Max talked me into not adopting… 在麦克斯说服我不要领养之后…
[20:03] – I did? – You did. -我有吗 -有啊
[20:07] Well, I did a little research on my Barnes and Noble Nook. 我在巴诺电子书店上做了点小调查
[20:11] Do you want one? 你们要一本吗
[20:12] I guess they’re just giving them away right now. 我猜他们现在正免费发放呢
[20:16] No, thanks. 不了 谢谢
[20:17] I prefer to lie about the books I’ve read 我更倾向用传统的方式
[20:18] the old-fashioned way. 就我看过的书撒谎
[20:21] Well, it turns out all of these Hollywood actresses 我发现所有这些好莱坞演员
[20:24] that are having babies over 40, like Geena Davis, 都是超过40岁之后才要孩子 比如吉娜·戴维斯
[20:29] Jane Seymour, Neil Patrick Harris, 珍·西摩尔 尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯[同性恋男演员]
[20:34] well, they’re all going to this big-shot healer out here, 他们都找的是这里的一位治疗师
[20:38] so here I am. 所以我来了
[20:42] It’s cool if I stay with you, right? 我跟你们待在一起 可以吧
[20:44] – Absolutely. – Set in stone. -当然 -十分肯定
[20:46] We’re so excited. 我们都迫不及待了呢
破产姐妹

Post navigation

Previous Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme