时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Listen up, everybody. | 听我说 各位 |
[00:03] | Something strange is afoot. | 有一件小怪事 |
[00:05] | Don’t be hard on yourself, Han. | 别对自己这么严苛 阿憨 |
[00:07] | You’re taller than a foot. | 你比小怪稍微高一点啦 |
[00:09] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:10] | Somebody rub your belly for luck again? | 又有人把你当弥勒佛 摸你肚子求平安吗 |
[00:14] | No, I think I might be losing my memory. | 不是 是我觉得我失忆了 |
[00:16] | According to Netflix, last night I watched | 根据我的付费网络台观看记录 |
[00:18] | half the “Taken”s and all the “Insidious”es-es. | 我看了1.5部《飓风营救》和《潜伏》123 |
[00:21] | All of them! | 3部全看了 |
[00:24] | Relax. You probably just sleep-watched them. | 别紧张 你可能梦游时看了 |
[00:27] | And you probably also sleep-ordered | 你梦游时可能还顺便 |
[00:28] | 28 boxes of tampons on Amazon. | 在亚马逊网购了28盒卫生棉条 |
[00:32] | Max, you hacked into my accounts? | 麦克斯 你黑进我的账号啊 |
[00:34] | That’s illegal! | 这可是犯法的呀 |
[00:35] | And beyond what I thought you were intellectually capable of! | 而且还超出了我对你智商的判断 |
[00:40] | Not much of a hack when the password is | 猜你那种密码哪能算黑啊 |
[00:42] | “Hanstoppable.” | “憨情时速” |
[00:45] | That’s a breach of trust, girls. | 姑娘们 你们这是违背他的信任啊 |
[00:47] | Did you order me those shoes? | 你们帮我订购那鞋子了吗 |
[00:51] | Dammit! I should have gone with “Han Golden Pond.” | 靠 早知道我密码用”憨色池塘”了 |
[01:11] | Oh, this is weird. | 太阳从西边出来了 |
[01:12] | There’s a message from Bernard, | 我收到一条伯纳德的语音留言 |
[01:13] | my grandmother’s butler. | 他是我奶奶的管家 |
[01:15] | Why would he be calling me? | 他怎么会找我 |
[01:16] | Maybe he butler-dialed you. | 可能手机在裤”管”里压到了 |
[01:19] | Caroline, hello. | 卡洛琳 你好吗 |
[01:21] | I’m calling on behalf of your grandmother. | 我是替你奶奶打这通电话 |
[01:24] | Wait, she abandons me after four years with no explanation | 她理由都不给一个就抛下我四年 |
[01:28] | and now she reaches out? | 她现在居然好意思来找我 |
[01:29] | Now? | 我都沦落到这样了 |
[01:30] | There is no excuse for that. | 说什么理由都没用 |
[01:32] | She’s been in a coma. | 她这几年陷入昏迷了 |
[01:35] | Okay, there’s one excuse for that. | 好吧 看来有一个理由有用 |
[01:38] | But she’s awake now and wants to see you. | 她现在醒了 想见你 |
[01:40] | Max, she wants to see me. | 麦克斯 她想见我 |
[01:42] | I’m going to go call him. | 我去打电话联系他 |
[01:44] | She didn’t shun me, she was just practically dead! | 她不是避而不见 而是半个身子进鬼门关了 |
[01:48] | Max, can I ask your opinion about something? | 麦克斯 能问问你的意见吗 |
[01:51] | If Sophie and I want to get pregnant, | 如果我跟苏菲想要宝宝 |
[01:53] | she needs to be on drugs. | 她就需要服药 |
[01:55] | Oh, to have sex with you? I get that. | 嗑嗨了才愿意跟你搞吗 我明白 |
[01:59] | No, fertility drugs. | 不是 是助孕药 |
[02:00] | I haven’t paid this much for sex | 我上一次在性事上面花这么多钱 |
[02:02] | since Orgy Cruise ’08. | 是08年杂交盛宴游轮票 |
[02:06] | So I’m going to ask Han for a raise. | 所以我想求阿憨给我加薪 |
[02:09] | What do you think? | 你觉得有戏吗 |
[02:11] | I think that’ll be fun to watch. | 我觉得会是一场精彩的好剧 |
[02:13] | Well, I’ve come up with a new password | 我想出一个新密码了 |
[02:15] | that none of you will ever guess. | 你们绝对猜不到 |
[02:17] | Han-ah Montana? | 《憨娜·蒙塔娜》 |
[02:21] | Dammit! | 我靠 |
[02:24] | Lookin’ good, Han. | 阿憨今天很帅哦 |
[02:25] | Have you been shopping at Men’s Wearhouse? | 你去知名成人西服店买衣服了吗 |
[02:27] | ‘Cause I like the way you look. | 就爱你这范儿[广告语] |
[02:31] | You know I exclusively shop at T.J. Maxx. | 你明知道我只去另一家折扣服饰店 |
[02:35] | They’ve been helping me spring into summer for years. | 每年就靠它们让我挥别春季 喜迎夏季 |
[02:39] | Hey, everybody! | 大家安安 |
[02:44] | Oleg, what happened? | 奥列格 咋样了 |
[02:46] | Did you ask that little Korean girl for a raise? | 你让泡菜妹给你加薪了吗 |
[02:52] | Max, my grandmother wants me to come and see her tomorrow! | 麦克斯 我奶奶让我明天去见她 |
[02:55] | This is so exciting. | 好兴奋啊 |
[02:56] | Someone in my family is alive and not in federal prison. | 我家族还有其他没被关进联邦监狱的活人 |
[03:01] | That is exciting. | 的确让人兴奋 |
[03:02] | How much money do you think we’re getting? | 你觉得我们能捞到多少银子 |
[03:03] | She’s rich, right? | 她有钱对吧 |
[03:06] | I can’t believe all this time she was in a coma. | 真不敢相信这些年她居然是昏迷了 |
[03:08] | I can’t believe you knew someone in a coma | 我也不敢相信你认识昏迷的人 |
[03:10] | and I didn’t get to draw a mustache on them. | 却没给我机会在他们脸上画胡子 |
[03:17] | Hello, Caroline. | 你好啊 卡洛琳 |
[03:19] | Your grandmother’s place is fancy. | 你奶奶的家很豪华嘛 |
[03:22] | I’m just gonna say it. | 我就直说出来吧 |
[03:23] | I don’t think anybody has ever peed in there. | 我觉得没人在那台电梯里撒过尿呢 |
[03:27] | Bernard! | 伯纳德 |
[03:28] | You haven’t aged at all. | 岁月没在你脸上留下一点痕迹啊 |
[03:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:30] | She hasn’t been awake to guard her creams. | 毕竟她睡了四年 没空守她的面霜 |
[03:34] | Oh, this brings back so many childhood memories. | 这里让我想起好多童年回忆 |
[03:38] | Right here is where we had our 14-foot Christmas tree. | 以前我们的4.2米高圣诞树就摆这里 |
[03:42] | And then right here is where she’d give me her yearly hug. | 而奶奶就是在这里给我一年一度的抱抱 |
[03:46] | Well, Caroline, have you bounced back from the scandal? | 卡洛琳 你从丑闻的谷底反弹回来了吗 |
[03:50] | If you count working at a diner, sleeping in a wall, | 如果在餐厅打工 睡折叠床 |
[03:52] | and clothes shopping at CVS, | 上在线药房买衣服算反弹 |
[03:54] | then she’s real bouncy. | 那她弹力超足 |
[03:57] | And is this your same-sex partner? | 这位是你的同性伴侣吗 |
[04:01] | I will be if that gets me in the will. | 如果遗产有我一份 那我就是 |
[04:04] | Bernard, this is Max. She’s my roommate. | 伯纳德 她是麦克斯 我的室友 |
[04:06] | Yes, that’s what we called them back in the day. | 我们那个年代就这么”称呼” |
[04:12] | Oh, she’s found the bell. | 她发现呼唤铃了 |
[04:15] | Lucky me. | 我”走大运”啊 |
[04:17] | But that was just a single dingle. | 但刚才只是摇一下 |
[04:19] | A warning dingle. | 单摇是警告 |
[04:23] | Double dingle. Mayday. | 双摇就喊救命啦 |
[04:29] | Grammy Astrid, it’s Caroline! | 阿斯特丽德奶奶 是我 卡洛琳 |
[04:31] | I know, darling. | 亲爱的 我知道 |
[04:33] | I’m old, not blind. | 我只是老 又不是瞎 |
[04:36] | I’ve missed you so much. | 人家好想好想你 |
[04:40] | Careful. Don’t get her overexcited. | 小心点 别把她弄太兴奋 |
[04:44] | Crack a window. Smells like Ass-trid in here. | 开窗 貌似闻到有个屁精在房里 |
[04:48] | I suppose I should conserve my energy | 我的确是该把体力留给 |
[04:51] | for the luncheon you’re going to throw me. | 你要为我办的午宴上 |
[04:53] | What luncheon now? | 什么午宴 |
[04:54] | The one you’re going to throw | 你将要为她办的那个 |
[04:55] | to re-introduce her to society, | 重回社交圈午宴啊 |
[04:57] | a sort of coming out party. | 有点类似出场[柜]派对 |
[04:59] | Isn’t that more your turf? | 这不应该是你的专业领域吗 |
[05:02] | Grammy, I’d be happy to throw you a luncheon | 奶奶 我也很乐意为你办午宴 |
[05:04] | but I can’t afford– | 可是我付… |
[05:07] | Sorry. Caroline, never mind all that. | 抱歉 卡洛琳 别在意那些事 |
[05:10] | Introductions are in order. | 应该先介绍朋友 |
[05:12] | Oh, Grammy. This is my friend, Max. | 奶奶 这位是我的朋友 麦克斯 |
[05:16] | Hey, uh, I guess, welcome back. | 这个嘛… 欢迎醒来 |
[05:19] | You haven’t changed a bit, Caroline. | 卡洛琳 你真是一点都没变 |
[05:22] | Always making friends with the help. | 总是跟佣人们交朋友 |
[05:27] | Maria, was it? | 是叫玛丽亚是吧 |
[05:29] | I’ll take a tall glass of agua, por favor. | 用高脚杯给我装杯水来 麻烦啦[西语] |
[05:34] | Hoping there’s a Maria behind me. | 希望我背后有这位玛丽亚 |
[05:38] | Caroline, how have you been? | 卡洛琳 你好吗 |
[05:40] | Are you running Wall Street yet? | 你成为华尔街之王了吗 |
[05:43] | No, but I did cut my hair, | 没 但我给自己剪了头发 |
[05:45] | which was scary but rewarding. | 这可是件又惊又喜的事 |
[05:49] | Grammy, a lot has changed since I lost all my– | 奶奶 今非昔比 自从我失… |
[05:54] | Seriously, dude, get an x-ray. | 说真的 兄弟 去检查下肺好吗 |
[05:58] | Outside. Now. | 现在立刻跟我出来 |
[06:02] | And still waiting on that agua, Maria. | 还在等那杯水呢 玛丽亚 |
[06:07] | Ay, yi yi. | 好啦好啦好啦[西语] |
[06:13] | Okay, Bernard, what’s with the “Gahs”? | 好了 伯纳德 你是在鬼哭狼嚎啥 |
[06:17] | You interrupted what I was saying so often, | 我说话时你打断我的频繁度 |
[06:19] | it’s like we’re a married couple. | 差点让我以为我们是夫妻 |
[06:21] | I was trying to stop you | 我是在阻止你 |
[06:23] | from mentioning your father’s scandal. | 提起你爸爸陷入的那个丑闻 |
[06:25] | Oh, I thought that’s just how British people fart. | 原来啊 我还以为那是英国人独特放屁方法 |
[06:29] | Your grandmother has no memory of what happened. | 你奶奶完全不知道那档事 |
[06:32] | When I attempted to tell her the bad news, | 而当我试着告诉她那坏消息时 |
[06:33] | she had a stroke and slipped into a coma. | 她就中风陷入昏迷了 |
[06:35] | I said, “Your son might be in some trouble,” | 我当时就说”你儿子好像有点麻烦” |
[06:37] | and that was it; she was out. | 才这样 她就倒下了 |
[06:40] | She doesn’t know I lost all my money? | 她不知道我身无分文了吗 |
[06:43] | I know. It’s terrible. | 我知道 很惨 |
[06:45] | And what’s worse is you have to tell her she’s lost all hers. | 但更惨的是你得告诉她 她也身无分文了 |
[06:49] | She’s broke? | 她破产了吗 |
[06:50] | Then why did I get her that water? | 那老娘干嘛还给她端水啊 |
[06:57] | Hey, girls. Buckle up. | 姑娘们 屏息以待 |
[06:59] | Oleg’s gonna ask Han for a raise again. | 奥列格要再去求阿憨加薪了 |
[07:02] | Hot stuff, coming through. | 小心 热腾腾天菜驾到 |
[07:06] | Oh look, it’s Chef Boy-Are-You-Gross. | 快看 是翻版男厨牌 男畜牌大厨 |
[07:06] | 男厨牌是美国知名罐头品牌 图标是一个戴厨师帽的大厨 | |
[07:10] | Nice hat, right? | 帽子不错吧 |
[07:12] | He wears it in the bedroom when we role-play. | 我们在床上玩角色扮演时他也会戴 |
[07:15] | I’m the fussy customer, | 我是爱挑剔的客人 |
[07:17] | and he slathers butter on my biscuit. | 而他会来我的”小饼干”上涂”奶油” |
[07:21] | This isn’t the whole costume. | 全套服装不止这样 |
[07:23] | I also wear a drumstick paper frill around my penis. | 我还会给我的”大雕”也戴一顶小帽子 |
[07:28] | Boner appetit. | 用”鸡”愉快 |
[07:32] | Oh, here comes Han. | 阿憨来了 |
[07:33] | It’s showtime, baby. | 好戏登场啦 |
[07:34] | Well, I have a new password | 我想到了一个新密码 |
[07:36] | that no one will ever get. | 绝对没人可以猜到 |
[07:38] | “Straight Outta Compt-Han”? | “冲出憨普顿”吗 |
[07:43] | Dammit! | 我靠 |
[07:48] | This food is so good. | 这菜好好吃啊 |
[07:50] | My compliments to the man who hired the chef. | 不得不称赞雇用了这位厨师的那个天才 |
[07:55] | Oleg, you’re not getting a raise just because Sophie can act | 奥列格 你不可能因为苏菲演得她吃了 |
[07:58] | like your food is yummy in her tummy. | 你的食物很满意就获得加薪 |
[08:02] | Would you change your mind if I did it in a different accent? | 如果我换个口音 你会改变主意吗 |
[08:05] | I used to act in Poland. I can do a whole bunch. | 我以前在波兰当过女演员 我能学好多口音呢 |
[08:12] | My word. | 我的老天 |
[08:14] | I just love this tasty tortellini. | 这意式饺子人间美味啊 |
[08:33] | Thank you for tonight’s nightmare. | 多谢你带给我一夜恶梦 |
[08:41] | Uh, table for one? | 一个桌吗 |
[08:43] | Not for this one, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[08:45] | Bernard, hi. What are you doing here? | 伯纳德 你好啊 你来这里干什么 |
[08:47] | I could ask the same of you and follow up | 我也想问你这个问题 |
[08:49] | with a series of questions about that hideous uniform. | 外加一连串关于这身制服的问题 |
[08:53] | Looks like mustard and ketchup had a fight | 看起来就像黄芥末跟番茄酱打了一架 |
[08:55] | and everyone lost. | 最后全都输了 |
[08:58] | What up, B-nard? You look even paler here. | 干啥呢 老”伯” 你跟这里格格不入 |
[09:03] | And you look perfect here. | 而你跟这里简直”臭味相投” |
[09:06] | Now, something to wear for tomorrow’s luncheon. | 这是让你明天午宴穿的衣服 |
[09:08] | One of your grandmother’s Chanel suits. | 你奶奶旧的香奈儿套装 |
[09:11] | Here’s her guest list. | 而这里是宾客表 |
[09:12] | I’m afraid only one guest RSVP’d “Yes.” | 貌似只有一个人选了”会来” |
[09:15] | All the rest of her friends RSVP’d “Dead.” | 其他人都选了”已死” |
[09:19] | Bernard, I really do wish I could give my Grammy what she wants, | 伯纳德 我真的很希望能满足奶奶的愿望 |
[09:22] | but I don’t have the money for a real fancy luncheon. | 但我真的没有钱帮她办真的豪华午宴 |
[09:24] | Or even real milk, for that matter. | 我连真的牛奶都喝不起 |
[09:27] | We drink “milk drink.” | 我们都喝”类牛奶饮料” |
[09:31] | I don’t think she can take much more disappointment. | 我觉得她承受不起更多失望了 |
[09:34] | This morning I had to tell her all about | 今早我不得不告诉她 她最爱的运动员 |
[09:36] | her favorite athlete, Bruce Jenner. | 布鲁斯·詹那的事[变性] |
[09:44] | This is so sad. | 这也太凄惨了 |
[09:45] | Grammy’s whole world is gone | 奶奶的一切都没了 |
[09:47] | and she has no idea. | 而她还浑然不知 |
[09:48] | Max, I have to give her the one thing that she wants. | 麦克斯 我起码得满足她这么一个心愿 |
[09:51] | A major rollback on civil rights? | 重回白人之外皆无人权的年代吗 |
[09:55] | No, the luncheon. | 不是啦 是办午宴 |
[09:56] | She deserves one last hurrah | 让她再开心最后一次吧 |
[09:58] | before I tell her she’s lost everything. | 之后再告诉她失去一切的真相 |
[10:00] | I wish someone had done that for me | 真希望当年我的人生掉落谷底前 |
[10:01] | before my life came crashing down. | 也有人为我这么做 |
[10:03] | Okay, I’ll help you. | 好吧 我会帮你 |
[10:05] | I mean, Maria will, if she can find a babysitter. | 应该是玛丽亚会帮你 前提是她能请到保姆看小孩 |
[10:18] | You are the only person I’ll wear this for. | 这身爆乳女仆装 我只为你一人穿 |
[10:21] | You know, without the $300 up front. | 有没有那300块预付款都愿意 |
[10:25] | Thank God Sophie had that maid outfit. | 幸好苏菲有女仆装 |
[10:27] | I think this is gonna work. | 我觉得这身衣服能行 |
[10:33] | As long as you don’t turn around. | 只要你不转身便万事大吉 |
[10:36] | Caroline, is that you? | 卡洛琳 是你吗 |
[10:38] | Oh, she’s coming. Quick. | 她要出来了 赶快 |
[10:39] | Behind the screen. Put the suit on over that. | 快去屏风后面 把套装套上 |
[10:42] | You want me to change into a Chanel suit behind this screen? | 你要我在一个屏风后面换上香奈儿套装吗 |
[10:45] | Oh, there’s room. I’ve done it numerous times. | 空间大着呢 我都干过无数次了 |
[10:49] | Oh, did the rest of our staff arrive yet? | 我们其余的员工来了吗 |
[10:51] | Yes, if you can call them that. | 来了 如果他们也算员工的话 |
[10:53] | Where did you find them anyway? | 话说你们从哪儿找来的这些奇人 |
[10:55] | Um, around. | 就附近啊 |
[10:58] | Just push me into the room! | 把我推到餐厅啊 |
[11:05] | I’m doing the best I can! | 我已经尽力了 |
[11:07] | These pants are five sizes too big! | 这裤子大了整整五个号 |
[11:10] | Bernard, next time, don’t hire a child butler. | 伯纳德 下次不要雇童工了 |
[11:14] | And you, don’t they have wheelchairs in China? | 还有你 难道中国没有轮椅吗 |
[11:19] | I’m from Korea! | 我是泡菜国人好吗 |
[11:21] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不像 |
[11:26] | Tell Caroline she owes me. | 告诉卡洛琳她欠我一份大人情 |
[11:28] | Who knows what STD I’m catching | 鬼知道穿奥列格的男仆装 |
[11:30] | from Oleg’s butler costume? | 会害我染上什么性病 |
[11:33] | And why does he even have this? | 再说了 他怎么会有这种衣服 |
[11:35] | It’s from when they play “Going Downtown Abbey.” | 这是他们玩《淫顿庄园》的戏服 |
[11:39] | Maria, I need help with my hair. | 玛丽亚 我头发需要打理 |
[11:43] | See what you can do. | 你来发挥吧 |
[11:45] | Um, no, I’m not really good at that. | 不行 我不太擅长那方面 |
[11:49] | Maria, just do it. Go. | 玛丽亚 快去 帮她弄 |
[11:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:56] | You get one of those, and that was it. | 满足你一次 下不为例 |
[12:01] | Oh, there’s my girl. You look wonderful. | 这才是我的孙女 你看起来真美 |
[12:05] | I forgot how good Chanel feels against my skin. | 我都忘了香奈儿的衣服质感有多好 |
[12:09] | It’s like coming home, | 感觉就像回到家 |
[12:10] | but the house is made of silk and hope. | 回到一个用丝绸和希望搭建的房子 |
[12:13] | How’s this? A little too Princess Leia? | 这样会太《星球大战》莱娅公主风吗 |
[12:18] | On top! I like it up on top. | 上面 我喜欢在上面 |
[12:31] | Whoa, Grammy. Keep it PG. | 奶奶 不要这么少儿不宜好吗 |
[12:40] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[12:43] | Oh, it’s Gertrude Goolsby. | 格特鲁德·古尔斯比来了 |
[12:45] | Your first and only guest has arrived. | 您第一位也是唯一一位来的宾客 |
[12:48] | Astrid! | 阿斯特丽德 |
[12:50] | Oh, have to–oh. | 我必须得… |
[12:54] | Sneaks up on you. | 悄然走近你 |
[12:58] | Good luck with all this. | 祝你一切顺利 |
[13:00] | I’ll be in the kitchen, studying the Chipotle menu. | 我会在厨房 学习墨西哥连锁餐厅的菜单 |
[13:04] | For my next job. | 为我下一份工作做准备 |
[13:07] | Don’t you look smashing, Astrid. | 你看起来真美 阿斯特丽德 |
[13:10] | I’m assuming. I can’t see anymore. | 我猜的 我已经看不见了 |
[13:14] | Well, I bet you and Grammy have | 我猜你和奶奶 |
[13:16] | a lot of fun stuff to catch up on. | 一定有很多趣事要叙叙旧 |
[13:18] | How is Gordon? | 戈登还好吗 |
[13:20] | He has face cancer. | 他得了脸癌 |
[13:24] | Or the weather is also a subject. | 要不聊聊天气也行啊 |
[13:28] | We’d like the first course, pronto. | 我们希望马上上第一道菜 |
[13:30] | Maria! Look alive. | 玛丽亚 别一副死人样 |
[13:33] | You’re one to talk. | 彼此彼此 |
[13:39] | And she gets one of those and that was it. | 满足她一次 下不为例 |
[13:43] | Dear, may I ask you a question? | 亲爱的 我能问你个问题吗 |
[13:47] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[13:51] | Oh, and where is our sommelier? | 还有我们的酒侍呢 |
[13:54] | At your service. | 随时为您效劳 |
[13:59] | Some wine? | 来点酒吗 |
[14:05] | My bad. This one’s empty. | 是我失误 这瓶没了 |
[14:09] | I got bored. | 我等无聊了 |
[14:14] | And what about you, ma’am? | 您呢 夫人 |
[14:16] | White, red, | 干白 干红 |
[14:17] | or maybe you prefer a chocolate brown? | 还是你喜欢”干”巧克力棕 |
[14:22] | I must be in New Orleans. | 原来我来到了新奥尔良 |
[14:26] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[14:28] | It’s from the Bordeaux region. | 这瓶是产自波尔多酒区 |
[14:31] | More like the Costco region. | 更像是来自好市多超市区 |
[14:35] | Maria! | 玛丽亚 |
[14:38] | That’s me. | 叫我啊 |
[14:40] | Why are these forks not laid out correctly? | 为什么这些叉子都摆放错了 |
[14:44] | Maria, forks, now. | 玛丽亚 赶紧摆叉子 |
[14:47] | Glad you like that outfit, | 很高兴你喜欢我这身衣服 |
[14:49] | ’cause you’re gonna be buried in it. | 因为它将会是你的寿服 |
[14:52] | I think I’m gonna let this one breathe in the kitchen. | 我把这瓶红酒拿到厨房醒醒酒 |
[14:59] | Caroline, I’d like to meet the chef. | 卡洛琳 我想见见主厨 |
[15:01] | Oh, of course. Chef! | 当然可以 主厨 |
[15:04] | Booyah! | 各位好 |
[15:07] | I’m Chef Oleg. | 我是奥列格主厨 |
[15:08] | Gordon Ramsay once put me in a headlock. | 曾有幸被地狱厨神锁头暴打的厨师 |
[15:12] | Please enjoy the first course of my first course: | 请享用我第一道菜的第一道菜 |
[15:17] | a tasty tortellini. | 美味的意式饺子 |
[15:21] | Caroline, this sauce is delicious! | 卡洛琳 这个酱汁太好吃了 |
[15:26] | Oh, I’m so glad you like it. | 很高兴你能喜欢 |
[15:28] | This is the kind of luncheon that makes you feel | 这顿午宴就是要让你觉得 |
[15:30] | like you can handle anything that comes along. | 你能承受随之而来的任何事物 |
[15:34] | Pity there aren’t more guests to enjoy it. | 可惜没有更多宾客能一起享用 |
[15:38] | Darling! | 亲 |
[15:48] | Well, I hope I’m not late for the luncheon! | 恕我姗姗来迟 希望还能赶上午宴 |
[15:59] | This creme brule is just divine! | 这个法式布丁真是天赐之物 |
[16:03] | Don’t mind if I don’t mind. | 千万别介意我随意点啊 |
[16:09] | Uh, excuse me. I have to tinkle. | 不好意思 我得嘘嘘 |
[16:14] | Where’s your john? | 厕所[约翰]在哪里 |
[16:16] | Oh, I forgot! | 人家忘了嘛 |
[16:18] | Yes, um… | 好啦 |
[16:19] | Pardon me, yes. | 请见谅 |
[16:22] | Could you direct me to your… | 麻烦告诉我您家的… |
[16:25] | Jonathan? | 茅厕[约翰森]怎么走吗 |
[16:35] | Astrid, darling, | 阿斯特丽德 亲爱的 |
[16:37] | I wasn’t sure what to expect from one of your lunches, | 我之前不太确定你的午宴会是怎么样 |
[16:40] | you know, since the scandal, | 毕竟自从那件丑闻后 |
[16:42] | since you lost all of your– | 你失去所有的… |
[16:47] | I mean, uh… | 我是说 |
[16:48] | Lunch is over. Gertrude is leaving. | 午宴结束啦 格特鲁德要走啦 |
[16:51] | Scandal? What scandal? | 丑闻 什么丑闻 |
[16:53] | Oh, you know. | 你懂的 |
[16:54] | The horror of you not having any more– | 你最深的恐惧 身无… |
[16:57] | Mayday! Double dingle! | 救命 铃儿摇两下 |
[16:59] | Maria, do something. | 玛丽亚 想想办法 |
[17:02] | So you mean she doesn’t want to talk about the fact | 所以你的意思是她不想谈论 |
[17:04] | that she’s lost all her mon– | 她失去所有… |
[17:09] | Oh, it’s crystal that broke. | 摔碎的是水晶杯啊 |
[17:11] | I thought it was one of Astrid’s bones. | 我还以为是阿斯特丽德的老骨头呢 |
[17:15] | I’ll replace it. I mean, I can’t, | 我会赔的啦 虽然我赔不起 |
[17:17] | but it’s the right thing to say right now. | 但貌似当下这么说才对 |
[17:20] | Maria, that’s my good crystal. | 玛丽亚 那是我好的水晶杯 |
[17:23] | And it’s not replaceable, unlike you. | 它无可替代 不像你 |
[17:27] | – Now go! – Fine. | -给我出去 -好 |
[17:29] | I’ll go. To wherever Maria lives. | 我马上走 去玛丽亚生活的地方 |
[17:35] | But just know your granddaughter | 但我想告诉你 你的孙女 |
[17:37] | worked really hard to make this lunch all nice. | 为了午宴完美 真的费尽心思 |
[17:40] | No, you don’t have to go. | 不 你不用走 |
[17:41] | Oh, can I go? | 那我能走吗 |
[17:47] | Maybe I should go too. | 或许我也该走 |
[17:48] | Would anyone buy that I had plans? | 有人信我有安排吗 |
[17:51] | No one is going. | 都不许走 |
[17:52] | I’m just gonna pick up the broken crystal | 我去把摔碎的水晶杯捡起来 |
[17:54] | and we’ll just continue to have the best luncheon ever. | 然后继续这场完美的午宴 |
[17:58] | Caroline! Let the help do that. | 卡洛琳 让佣人去捡 |
[18:00] | Get up off of that floor! | 不许蹲在地上 |
[18:03] | You are not one of them. | 你又不是他们中的一员 |
[18:07] | Actually, yes, I am. | 老实说 我是 |
[18:11] | Grammy, you may have been in a coma, | 奶奶 或许你才从昏迷中醒来 |
[18:13] | but I feel like it’s me that just woke up. | 但我觉得刚大梦方醒的人是我 |
[18:16] | For the past five years, | 在过去五年中 |
[18:17] | I have been really missing all of this, | 我真的很想念这一切 |
[18:21] | but it’s not good crystal that makes a life. | 但让人生有意义的不是一个上好的水晶杯 |
[18:24] | It’s good people. | 而是好人 |
[18:26] | People like them. | 像他们这样的人 |
[18:28] | And they are not “the help,” | 他们不是”佣人” |
[18:32] | but they did come here to help me. | 但他们却心甘情愿为我所”用” |
[18:34] | ‘Cause you and I might be related, | 或许我和你有血缘关系 |
[18:36] | but these people are my family now. | 但现在这些人才是我的家人 |
[18:39] | And also, I should tell you, | 还有 我该告诉你 |
[18:42] | I don’t work on Wall Street. | 我不在华尔街工作 |
[18:45] | I work in Brooklyn, in a diner. | 我在布鲁克林的一家餐厅工作 |
[18:49] | See? I’m a waitress. | 瞧 我是一名服务员 |
[18:52] | That’s debatable. | 这点有待商议 |
[18:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[19:01] | You’re a Channing. | 你可是钱宁家族的人 |
[19:03] | How could you be a waitress? | 你怎么能去当服务员呢 |
[19:06] | Because she lost all her money | 因为这位千金 千金散尽 |
[19:09] | when you lost all your money. | 而你也身无分文了 |
[19:15] | Caroline, what is she saying? | 卡洛琳 她在说什么 |
[19:16] | Nothing, she’s saying nothing. | 没什么 别听她的 |
[19:17] | I’m saying, | 我是说 |
[19:19] | you’re poor. | 你是穷鬼 |
[19:30] | Oh, I leave for two minutes | 我就离开两分钟 |
[19:31] | and the party really goes downhill! | 这派对就立马玩完啦 |
[19:43] | I’m sorry again about your grandma, darlin’. | 你奶奶的事很遗憾 亲爱的 |
[19:46] | Thanks, Earl. | 多谢关心 厄尔 |
[19:47] | Well, she did die doing what she loved: | 她也算死得其所了 |
[19:50] | being rich and yelling at the help. | 当着富人 吼着佣人 |
[19:56] | I’m gonna miss her so much! | 我会超级想念她 |
[20:00] | Sophie, you knew her for three courses. | 苏菲 你认识她不过三道菜的时间 |
[20:04] | I know; I didn’t win that Polish daytime Emmy for nothing! | 我知道 姐的波兰日间艾美奖可不是白得的 |
[20:11] | You know, Caroline, you did the right thing | 卡洛琳 你为她举办午宴 |
[20:13] | throwing that luncheon. | 这事做得对 |
[20:15] | And I pulled a glute | 我的胯部拉伤了 |
[20:15] | pushing your lovely racist grandmother around. | 只因帮你那可爱的种族歧视奶奶推轮椅 |
[20:19] | I really appreciate you guys helping me with the luncheon. | 我真的很感激你们帮我办这个午宴 |
[20:23] | And, Oleg, I tried the food, | 对了 奥列格 我尝了尝食物 |
[20:24] | and it wasn’t gross. | 一点儿也不恶心 |
[20:26] | You hear that, Han? | 你听到了吗 阿憨 |
[20:28] | Wasn’t. Gross. | 一点儿也不 恶心 |
[20:31] | After being a servant for a few hours, | 干了几个小时服务员后 |
[20:34] | I get how much you all have to put up with. | 我理解你们需要忍受的事情太多了 |
[20:36] | So, I’m giving you all a raise! | 所以我要给你们都加薪 |
[20:39] | Thank you so much, Han! | 太感谢了 阿憨 |
[20:42] | Everyone? | 人人都有份吗 |
[20:43] | They don’t need drug money for a baby. | 他们又不需要药钱生孩子 |
[20:46] | No, but we need drug money for a 27-year-old woman. | 但你眼前这位27岁女性 也需要买”药”钱啊 |