英文名称:Spy Kids 2:Island of Lost Dreams
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Hello, everyone. | 嗨 大家好 |
[00:37] | We want to welcome a very special guest | 让我们欢迎今天到公园的 |
[00:39] | to our park today… | 特殊客人… |
[00:40] | the president’s daughter. | 总统的女儿 |
[00:42] | Big smile. Big smile. | 笑笑 笑笑 |
[00:44] | Hello, Alexandra. | 你好 亚历山德拉 |
[00:45] | Where’s your father? | 你爸爸呢? |
[00:47] | He’ll be here. | 他就要来了 |
[00:48] | l’ll make sure of it. | 我倒要看他来不来 |
[00:51] | Well, hey there, little miss first lady, | 嗨 你好 小公主 |
[00:53] | l’m Dinky Winks, owner of this fine establishment. | 我是丁克 这里的主人 |
[00:56] | You ready to ride the ride and shrill to the thrills, spills, and chills? | 你要历险 惊声尖叫吗? |
[00:59] | Yes, l am. | 是 是的 |
[01:00] | Right this way! | 到这边来! |
[01:04] | Of course, that behind me. | 当然 我身后的. |
[01:06] | The world famous Whippersnapper. | 是世界著名的”搅打器” |
[01:07] | Guaranteed to make grown men howl | 保证让成年人 |
[01:10] | like a cub woke at weaning time. | 象婴儿断奶时大叫 |
[01:12] | Over on our left… | 在我们左边… |
[01:15] | The NerveWracker -oh-ho, painful. | “神经毁灭” -噢 痛苦哦 |
[01:19] | Good fun. | 很好玩 |
[01:21] | On your other left | 再往左 |
[01:22] | well, my personal favorite… | 是我最喜欢的 |
[01:26] | The Vomiter. | “催吐器” |
[01:27] | Now, we tell people | 我们警告了大家 |
[01:28] | not to ride it on a full stomach | 吃太饱时不能玩这个 |
[01:30] | but you know folks. | 但你知道他们 |
[01:32] | They just don’t listen. | 他们都不会听的 |
[01:36] | But… | 但… |
[01:37] | why bother with any of those? | 干嘛理会这些呢? |
[01:39] | You’re here for my latest and greatest. | 你来是为了玩最新的和最棒的 |
[01:42] | For your personal amusement and complete gratification | 为了让你玩得满意 玩得痛快 |
[01:45] | l humbly offer… | 我建议你玩… |
[01:48] | the Juggler. | 魔术器 |
[01:55] | But is it fast? | 它快吗? |
[01:57] | ls it fast? | 快吗? |
[01:59] | Well, let’s see, shall we? | 那我们看看 好吗? |
[02:01] | The riders are strapped into the bubble. | 乘者坐在圆顶舱里 |
[02:06] | The hydrobot lifts the bubble high into the air. | 超级机器人把圆顶舱送到高空 |
[02:12] | And spins it round and round as fast | 让它旋转到政府允许的 |
[02:13] | as the United States government will allow. | 最高速度 |
[02:21] | The bubble spins, turns, flips, and bounces. | 圆顶舱旋转 变向 翻转 腾空 |
[02:26] | And then… it juggles you. | 然后… 它轮流抛接 |
[02:38] | l want to go on! | 我要玩这个! |
[02:41] | l thought so. | 我想你会的 |
[02:42] | Now, understand. the override precautions are top-notch, | 这是超驰控制装置 安全是最重要的 |
[02:45] | modified by yours truly. | 是我改装的 |
[02:47] | l thought her father was supposed to be here. | 我想她爸爸应该在场 |
[02:49] | The president has more pressing business | 总统有更重要的事 |
[02:51] | than to spend an entire Sunday | 而不会在主题乐园里 |
[02:52] | in a theme park. | 呆上整个星期天 |
[02:54] | No one’s that busy. | 没人那么忙 |
[02:59] | Have fun, kid. | 玩好 孩子 |
[03:02] | We’ll take it a little slow | 我们把它调慢些 |
[03:04] | just make it fun. | 让它更好玩 |
[03:17] | Can’t you get her down? | 能把她放下来吗? |
[03:18] | Somebody’s jammed the override. | 有人停了超驰控制 |
[03:20] | Why, that little troublemaker. | 哦 这个惹事精 |
[03:25] | Remain calm. Remain calm. | 冷静 冷静 |
[03:27] | We are the Secret Service. Everything is under control. | 我们是特务人员 没有问题 |
[03:30] | There’s nothing we can do, sir. What? | 我们什么也做不了 怎么? |
[03:32] | The weight of our agents will prevent us from ascending | 她站的地方摇摇晃晃 |
[03:34] | the shaky precipice on which she now stands. | 我们特工的体重太大 不能去 |
[03:36] | She’ll fall. | 她会掉下来的 |
[03:38] | Don’t we have any smaller agents? | 我们没有小特工吗? |
[03:42] | Bring me agents SK1 and SK2. | 带特工小子1号和2号 |
[03:46] | Coming through. Coming through. | 让让路 让让路 |
[03:55] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[03:57] | Use this… the latest gear. | 用这个… 最新装备 |
[03:59] | We get to keep them afterwards? | 之后我们能留下吗? |
[04:00] | -No -No. | -不 -不行 |
[04:02] | Yes. | 可以 |
[04:03] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[04:04] | Let’s rock. | 开始吧 |
[04:08] | You’re sure they can handle this? | 你肯定他们能搞定吗? |
[04:13] | lf not, there are two others who can. | 若不行 还有两人可以 |
[04:16] | Bring me agents SK3 and SK4 as backup. | 带特工小子3号和4号做后援 |
[04:22] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[04:29] | Gary and Gerti… What are they doing here? | 加利和杰蒂… 他们来这里干什么? |
[04:48] | Excuse me there, sport. | 对不起了 小子 |
[04:50] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里搞来的那个? |
[04:52] | Latest in electro-riser technology | 最新的电子升降技术 |
[04:54] | with new composite materials and A.l. brainology. | 用新的合成材料和人工智能控制 |
[04:57] | l can see | 我知道 |
[04:58] | you don’t know what l’m talking about. | 你听不懂我说的什么 |
[05:00] | Gary, this is my rescue. | 加利 这次由我救援 |
[05:02] | We’ll take it from here. | 我们从这里接手了 |
[05:04] | ”Latest gear” my butt. | 最新装备 真没用 |
[05:09] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不! |
[05:10] | You’ll just make it worse! | 你会搞得更糟! |
[05:14] | Now you done it. | 看你干的. |
[05:16] | Over here! | 到这里! |
[05:17] | Get away from me! | 一边去! |
[05:19] | Alexandra, take my hand! | 亚历山德拉 抓住我的手! |
[05:22] | Back off! | 退后! |
[05:23] | l want my father to come up here and get me. | 我要我爸爸来救我 |
[05:25] | But he’s the president of the United States. | 但他是美国总统 |
[05:28] | No, he’s my father. | 不 他是我爸爸 |
[05:29] | He was my father before he ever became president | 他在当总统前就是我爸爸 |
[05:31] | and he should still be my father now. | 他现在还应该是我爸爸 |
[05:34] | l want him up here! | 我要他到这里来! |
[05:35] | Sir, we have a situation. | 先生 有情况了 |
[05:37] | She’s got the Transmooker. | 她拿了Transmooker |
[05:39] | This is now a code-red situation. | 是紧急情况 |
[05:41] | Get her down now! | 快把她救下来! |
[05:42] | The point is | 问题是 |
[05:43] | you and your father need to have a talk. | 你和你爸爸该好好谈谈 |
[05:46] | Up here may not be the best place. | 这里并不是合适的地方 |
[05:48] | Come with me, and l promise you | 跟我来 我向你保证 |
[05:50] | the two of you will have that talk. | 他会和你谈的 |
[05:52] | How can you promise that? | 你怎能做到? |
[05:55] | l’m Level 2. | 我是二级人物 |
[05:57] | l can order him to talk to you. | 我能命令他和你谈 |
[06:05] | Hi, Gerti. | 嗨 杰蒂 |
[06:06] | Whatcha doing? | 在做什么? |
[06:08] | l’m trying to stop the ride. | 我想把魔术器停下 |
[06:09] | -Without disengaging the axis? -Exactly. | -不分离中轴? -没错 |
[06:12] | Then stop what you’re doing. | 那你就停手吧 |
[06:14] | You see, the ride is designed to work like a giant magnet. | 你看 魔术器就象个巨大的磁器 |
[06:17] | lf you reverse the polarization | 若你对换两极 |
[06:19] | bye-bye, president’s daughter. | 总统的女儿就完了 |
[06:28] | See you around. | 再见 |
[06:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:36] | l took this from my father’s office this morning. | 我今早从爸爸办公室拿了这个 |
[06:38] | l’m sure he’ll want it back. | 我肯定他要拿回 |
[06:41] | Careful! | 小心! |
[06:42] | Look, Cortez, you take her down, and l’ll take this down. | 科特兹 你带她下去 我拿这个下去 |
[06:45] | That way, we both look good. | 这样 我们都好看 |
[06:46] | l’m not doing this for looks, Gary. | 我并不是为了好看 加利 |
[06:54] | Thank goodness you’re all right, Alexandra. | 谢天谢地 你没事吧 亚历山德拉 |
[06:57] | We were worried sick. | 我们可急坏了 |
[06:59] | Oh, boys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[07:02] | l think this is what you’re looking for. | 我想你们在找这个 |
[07:07] | She swiped it from the president. | 她从总统那里偷的 |
[07:09] | Oh, you’re in big trouble this time, missy. | 噢 你这回有大麻烦了 小姑娘 |
[07:13] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[07:14] | l promised her she could talk to her father. | 我答应了她让她和总统讲话 |
[07:16] | Oh, she’ll talk to him, all right. | 噢 她会的 好吗 |
[07:18] | We’ll make sure of that. | 我们保证会的 |
[07:49] | -Promise me one thing. -What? | -答应我一件事 -什么? |
[07:52] | no more winky-dinky assignments. | 再也不做这种出力不讨好的事了 |
[08:20] | So, you want the Ukata assignment, huh? | 那你想接受尤卡塔任务 是吗? |
[08:23] | Your duties are assigned to you by the agency | 你的任务由特工处给你传达 |
[08:26] | same as everyone, same as me. | 和其他人一样 和我一样 |
[08:28] | l know. lt’s just that we’ve learned so much. | 我知道 这些我们已经学了很多了 |
[08:30] | Juni and l are more than capable of taking bigger assignments. | 裘尼和我可以接受更重要的任务 |
[08:33] | But that’s not your decision to make. | 但这不由你来定 |
[08:35] | The Spy Kids organization is still new | 特工小子这个组织组建不久 |
[08:36] | and if you’re a Level 3 or even a Level 2 | 若你是3级人物甚至2级人物 |
[08:38] | you cannot go on a mission alone. | 也不能单独执行任务 |
[08:41] | You need more experience. | 你需多磨练 |
[08:44] | Come on. | 怎么回事 |
[08:45] | Okay, Mom, if you’re looking for top-secret information | 妈 若你找绝密情报 |
[08:47] | just go straight to the source. | 可直接连接 |
[08:50] | Welcome to the Pentagon. | 欢迎来到五角大楼 |
[08:52] | How did you do that? You can’t do that. | 你怎么做的? 你不能这么做 |
[08:54] | There is no hacking in this household. | 在家里不允许有黑客 |
[08:56] | l know. Sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[08:57] | Show me that again. | 教我怎么做 |
[09:04] | l know this hair thing is one of my weakest points. | 我知道梳理头发是我的弱项 |
[09:08] | Wait one minute. | 等一会 |
[09:10] | You’re gonna look cool. | 你会很酷 |
[09:12] | ln fact, you’re looking cooler, right? Like me. | 事实上 你看起来更酷 对不?象我 |
[09:16] | Like Poppy. | 像波比一样 |
[09:18] | And it’s kind of em-o-tion-al to me. | 对我而言有点特殊感觉 |
[09:22] | You know? | 知道吗? |
[09:24] | A knot. | 打结了 |
[09:25] | We are gonna… | 我们要… |
[09:28] | You… | 你… |
[09:29] | We got it. | 好了 |
[09:31] | That’s my boy. | 好孩子 |
[09:33] | Last touch. | 最后一下 |
[09:37] | You want me to tie it for you? | 要我给你打领结吗? |
[09:39] | No, it’s okay. R.A.L.P.H. can do it. | 不用 R.A.L.P.H.可以打 |
[09:44] | Bow tie, R.A.L.P.H., | 蝴蝶结 R.A.L.P.H. |
[09:47] | and not too tight. | 不要太紧 |
[10:00] | Thanks, R.A.L.P.H. | 谢谢 R.A.L.P.H. |
[10:06] | lnteresting. | 有意思 |
[10:07] | But… | 但是… |
[10:08] | he can never, ever replace… | 他永远也不能替代… |
[10:12] | me. | 我 |
[10:15] | Not yet, but l think | 还不行 但我想 |
[10:16] | that new upgrade comes in next week. | 最新升级产品下周就到 |
[10:21] | Oh. | 噢 |
[10:23] | Only joking. | 开个玩笑 |
[10:26] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[10:30] | Kids. Kids. Kids. | 孩子 孩子 孩子 |
[10:31] | Kids. | 孩 |
[10:34] | Joking? | 玩笑? |
[10:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:38] | Yes, ma’am. | 妈妈 |
[10:40] | Okay. Remember, kids, | 记住 孩子们 |
[10:41] | this is a very important night for your father. | 今晚对你们父亲非常重要 |
[10:44] | And if he’s named director of the O.S.S. | 若他被选为欧斯的主管 |
[10:46] | be sure to stand up and give him a big hug | 要站起来 给他个热烈拥抱 |
[10:49] | all right? | 好吗? |
[10:50] | What if Dad doesn’t win? | 若爸爸不能赢呢? |
[10:52] | Well, then, give him a bigger hug. | 那 给他个更热烈拥抱 |
[11:00] | Oh, Yao Ling, Wa Ling | 姚玲 王玲 欢迎来到 |
[11:01] | this is Danielle and Dione Daluc. | 这是丹妮尔和迪安 |
[11:03] | -Hello. -Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[11:05] | They created lnfolink, sort of an online trading system | 他们发明了信息连接 像在线交易系统 |
[11:08] | for swapping international secrets. | 用于国际间的情报交换 |
[11:15] | Oh, hey. | 嗨 |
[11:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:18] | -Champagne? -Can’t have any of that. | -香槟酒? -我不喝 |
[11:20] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:24] | Something doesn’t feel right. | 感觉有点不对头 |
[11:27] | No wonder… Your buddy’s here… | 毫不奇怪… 你的伙伴在这里… |
[11:28] | your buddy with the weird laugh. | 你的伙伴有奇怪的笑声 |
[11:30] | He does not have a weird laugh. | 他的笑声不奇怪 |
[11:31] | We were just talking about you. | 我们正在 谈论你 |
[11:35] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[11:38] | Wow. You look great, Carmen. | 哇 你看来很棒 卡门 |
[11:40] | -You want to dance? -Sure. | -想跳舞吗? -当然 |
[11:42] | l don’t think that’s a good idea, Gary. | 我不认为那是个好主意 加利 |
[11:45] | Family rules say you need to ask my father’s permission. | 家规规定 你要征得我父亲的同意 |
[11:48] | You know, you should have had that suit tailored, Juni. | 你应该知道 你的衣服应该剪掉 裘尼 |
[11:51] | lt’s bunching up around your gut | 它都挤到你的肚子上了 |
[11:52] | and it makes your head look way too big. | 那使你的脑袋看起来太大 |
[11:54] | You have to excuse my little brother. | 请你原谅我弟弟 |
[11:57] | He’s still a little upset about the… Juggler incident. | 他还在为… 魔术器的事生气 |
[12:00] | A good agent controls his temper. | 一个好特工 应该会控制情绪 |
[12:05] | Just be glad my dad isn’t here. | 没事的 我爸爸不在这里 |
[12:07] | He gets really psycho about this sort of thing. | 他对这种事确实有些神经 |
[12:10] | Hi, Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[12:12] | you remember Gary. He’s in our organization. | 你记得加利吗 他在我们组织里 |
[12:14] | l was just asking your daughter for a dance. | 我在邀请你的女儿跳舞 |
[12:17] | You know how to dance? | 你会跳舞吗? |
[12:18] | Fairly well, sir. | 跳得很好 先生 |
[12:19] | What kind of dances? | 什么舞? |
[12:21] | All types of dances. | 各种舞 |
[12:22] | -What about tango? -Yes. | -探戈怎样? -可以 |
[12:23] | -Mambo? -Fairly well. | -曼波? -很好 |
[12:25] | -Rumba? -Yes. | -伦巴? -可以 |
[12:26] | -Cha-cha-cha? -Seven steps. | -恰恰恰? -7步 |
[12:27] | -Bossa nova? -Mm-hmm. | -波萨诺沃? -嗯 |
[12:28] | -Merengue? -Of course. | -梅伦格? -当然 |
[12:35] | What about waltz? | 华尔兹怎样? |
[12:36] | Y-Yeah, l can waltz. | 是 我会华尔兹 |
[12:39] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[12:43] | Right. | 好的 |
[12:52] | Something like that. | 就象那样 |
[12:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:57] | You can go to dance. | 你们可以跳舞 |
[13:03] | Watch your older sister. | 看着你姐姐 |
[13:27] | Alexandra? | 亚历山德拉? |
[13:28] | Yes? | 怎么? |
[13:29] | What are you doing in there? | 你在那里干什么? |
[13:31] | Dancing. | 跳舞 |
[13:33] | Do you always carry this many Secret Service around? | 你总是带着这些特工吗? |
[13:36] | My dad’s idea | 我爸爸的主意 |
[13:38] | he’s gotten a little… paranoid. | 他有点… 妄想症 |
[13:41] | Well, would you dance… with me? | 那 你能和我… 跳舞吗? |
[13:46] | No. | 不 |
[13:48] | All right, hold on a second, guys. | 那好 等一会 |
[13:51] | Level 2 … break it up! | 2级人物… 散开! |
[13:55] | Why not? | 为何不? |
[13:58] | l only dance… | 我只跳… |
[14:01] | ballet. | 芭蕾 |
[14:04] | What an incredible coincidence. | 什么 不可思议的巧合 |
[14:09] | So do l. | 我也是 |
[14:41] | Well, Juni, l must say, | 裘尼 我必须承认 |
[14:42] | you’re a man of many talents. | 你是个有才华的男人 |
[14:50] | One tries. | 冰山一角 |
[14:54] | Uh, could you find your seats? We’re ready to start. | 呃 请入座好吗? 我们要开始了 |
[15:01] | l must go. | 我必须走了 |
[15:09] | Ladies and gentlemen | 女士们先生们 |
[15:10] | the president of the United States. | 欢迎美国总统 |
[15:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:21] | l am proud of the O.S.S. | 我为欧斯自豪 |
[15:22] | and their newly formed Spy Kids division. | 还有他们新建的特工小子分队 |
[15:24] | For their outstanding accomplishments yesterday. | 他们昨天的成就 |
[15:27] | Gary and Gerti Giggles | 加利 和 杰蒂 吉格斯 |
[15:29] | not only saved my daughter… | 不仅救了我的女儿… |
[15:31] | What is he talking about? l saved her! | 他在说什么? 我救了她! |
[15:34] | Juni… | 裘尼… |
[15:35] | But more importantly, if not most importantly | 但更重要的是 |
[15:39] | they safely retrieved the Transmooker device | 他们安全地找回了 Transmooker |
[15:42] | that my daughter accidentally took from my office | 是我女儿在我办公室 在那前一天 |
[15:44] | earlier that day. | 偶然拿走的 |
[15:47] | Now it is my great pleasure to announce | 现在 我荣幸地宣布 |
[15:49] | the new director of the O.S.S…. | 欧斯新的长官… |
[15:54] | GREGORIO | 格利戈 |
[15:59] | Donnagon Giggles. | 多那根·吉格斯 |
[16:10] | Gary and Gerti Giggles | 加利 和 杰蒂 吉格斯 |
[16:12] | are the kind of agents we need | 是我们所需要特工 |
[16:13] | to turn the O.S.S. around. | 给欧斯注入生气 |
[16:16] | l am proud to award them | 我荣幸地授与他们 |
[16:18] | these Level 1 badges | 1级人物徽章 |
[16:22] | What? Which will enable them to take on real missions | 什么? 这使他们可执行真正的任务 |
[16:27] | something challenging, like the Ukata assignment. | 具有挑战性的 像尤卡塔任务 |
[16:29] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[16:31] | l wanted that assignment. This is so unfair. | 我要那个任务 这不公平 |
[16:34] | l am proud to claim them | 我荣幸地宣布 |
[16:37] | as our organization’s top Spy Kid operatives! | 他们是我们组织中的高级特工小子! |
[16:40] | Something’s not right. | 事情有点不对 |
[16:41] | And l’m also proud | 并且我荣幸地 |
[16:43] | to claim them, of course | 宣布 当然 |
[16:46] | as my children. | 他们是我的孩子 |
[16:48] | This is all wrong. | 这全不对劲 |
[16:49] | To our Spy Kids. | 为我们特工小子干杯 |
[16:51] | To our Spy Kids. To our Spy Kids. | 为特工小子 为特工小子 |
[16:53] | To our Spy Kids. | 为特工小子 |
[17:08] | This … | 这… |
[17:21] | Secure the perimeter! | 四周警戒! |
[17:24] | Sleepers. | 安眠药 |
[17:25] | They’re after the Transmooker device! | 他们在找Transmooker! |
[17:46] | Take ’em down. | 抓住他们 |
[18:50] | Get off, squirt. | 走开 小子 |
[18:57] | Give me that back! | 还给我! |
[20:21] | You all right, sir? Yeah. | 你没事吧 先生? 没事 |
[20:26] | Come here! | 过来! |
[20:27] | Juni, get off of him! | 裘尼 放开他! |
[20:35] | No, no. They took the Transmooker device! | 不 不 他们拿走了Transmooker! |
[20:37] | They took the Transmooker device! | 他们拿走了Transmooker! |
[21:04] | The following Spy Kid cadets | 以下特工小子人员 |
[21:07] | please report to the psychic abilities seminar | 请向特异功能处报到 |
[21:10] | Mike Cardenas and Daniel Duluth. | 麦克·卡德纳斯 丹尼尔·德鲁兹 |
[21:16] | lt’s my turn, too. Are you sure? | 又该我了 是吗? |
[21:18] | All right, your last name is? | 那你的名字是? |
[21:25] | Hold on a second. | 等一会 |
[21:26] | l had the Transmooker in my hand | 我已经拿到了Transmooker |
[21:28] | but you know Juni | 但是裘尼 |
[21:30] | he wanted to claim it for himself. | 他想自己拿到它 |
[21:32] | Okay, that should do it. Thank you, son. Right. | 好了 知道了 谢谢你 儿子 好的 |
[21:34] | lf that Transmooker device falls into the wrong hands… | 如果Transmooker落入坏人手里… |
[21:38] | we’re doomed. | 我们就完了 |
[21:40] | Thank you, Mr. President. That’ll be all. | 谢谢 总统先生 那不会的 |
[21:42] | We’re doomed! | 我们完了! |
[21:43] | Understood, sir. | 明白了 先生 |
[22:07] | Here. | 给 |
[22:23] | “Floop’s Fooglie” | “暗黑破坏秀” |
[22:26] | Starring Minion… | 主演:迷里安… |
[22:29] | and Carmenita… | 卡门… |
[22:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:46] | l was fired. | 我被开除了 |
[22:49] | l know. | 我知道 |
[22:50] | l hacked into the O.S.S. data files | 我看了欧斯的数据档案 |
[22:53] | and saw the news. | 看到了消息 |
[22:55] | lt was probably my fault, l suppose. | 我想这或许是我的错 |
[22:57] | l’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:00] | Well, l guess that’s that. | 算了 就那么回事 |
[23:02] | Let’s go to the tree house. l got an idea. | 我们去树房 我有个主意 |
[23:08] | l guess l could always set up | 我总是在想在这里 |
[23:10] | a small detective agency out here or something. | 搞一个小侦探社什么的 |
[23:13] | You’re thinking small again, Juni. | 你又在想”小”了 裘尼 |
[23:15] | The old tree house… | 这老树房… |
[23:18] | needs another helicopter pad. | 需要一个直升飞机起降台 |
[23:20] | lt needs a paint job, is what it needs. | 它需要漆一下 这才是它需要的 |
[23:33] | Your name? | 你的名字? |
[23:35] | Carmen Elizabeth Juanita Echo Sky Brava Cortez. | 卡门·伊丽莎白·朱安妮塔·艾克·斯凯 |
[23:38] | -Your name? | -你的名字? |
[23:39] | Juni Rocket Racer Rebelde Cortez. | 裘尼·洛克特·雷瑟·瑞贝尔德·科特兹 |
[23:51] | You know… | 你知道… |
[23:52] | l’m kind of looking forward to retirement, | 我有点想退休 |
[23:55] | get back to all the projects and dreams l left behind. | 去实现一些以前的梦想 |
[24:00] | Oh, stop it, Juni. | 行了 裘尼 |
[24:05] | Look, do you want your job back or not? | 你到底想不想把工作要回来? |
[24:08] | That’s right… reinstated Level 2. | 这就是了… 恢复2级 |
[24:10] | So now we can get back the missing Transmooker. | 这样我们就能拿回失去的Transmooker |
[24:13] | How? | 怎么做? |
[24:27] | Looks like Gary and Gerti are about to get briefed | 好象加利和杰蒂要去接受 |
[24:30] | on the Ukata assignment. | 尤卡塔任务了 |
[24:31] | We should listen in. | 我们应该去听听 |
[24:35] | ls R.A.L.P.H. still at your office? | R.A.L.P.H. 还在你办公室吗? |
[24:38] | lf they haven’t cleaned it out yet. | 若他们还没有把它清理掉 就会在 |
[24:51] | R.A.L.P.H., get to the briefing room. | R.A.L.P.H. 去下达简令室 |
[24:53] | We need you to spy on Gary and Gerti. | 我们要你监听加利和杰蒂 |
[24:57] | Make sure no one sees you. | 不要让人看到你 |
[25:38] | There is a Bermuda Triangle of sorts | 马达加斯加岛海岸 |
[25:40] | off the coast of Madagascar. | 有一个类似百慕大魔鬼三角 |
[25:43] | As you may remember, this is an area | 你们或许记得 在那里 |
[25:45] | where some of our O.S.S. cargo ships have been disappearing. | 我们的一些货物消失了 |
[25:48] | Good boy, R.A.L.P.H. | 干得好 R.A.L.P.H. |
[25:49] | The survivors of these disappearances | 生还者们 |
[25:51] | tell delusional tales | 述说了幻觉似的故事 |
[25:54] | of a mysterious island populated by strange creatures. | 一个奇怪生物居住的神秘的岛 |
[25:57] | Obviously, no land mass is located anywhere near there, | 显然 那里附近没有陆地 |
[26:00] | so these tales were dismissed, and the agents fired. | 所以 这故事没人相信 特工也被开除了 |
[26:04] | However… | 然而… |
[26:05] | the magnet ship that captured the Transmooker device | 拿走Transmooker的磁性船 |
[26:08] | was last seen in this same area. | 最后一次出现在那里 |
[26:12] | So, we need a small ship, | 所以 我们需要一只小船 |
[26:14] | piloted by two small agents | 由2位小特工驾驶 |
[26:16] | to go in and take a closer look. | 去近处看一看 |
[26:18] | lf you find anything out of the ordinary, | 如果你们发现什么不寻常 |
[26:21] | you return, | 就返回 |
[26:23] | you report it back here. | 回到这里报告 |
[26:24] | We accept. We accept. | 我们接受 我们接受 |
[26:26] | You bet we accept. | 我们肯定接受 |
[26:28] | Come home, R.A.L.P.H. Good work. | 回来 R.A.L.P.H. 干得好 |
[26:31] | lt’s a great assignment, | 是个了不起的任务 |
[26:33] | but Gary and Gerti have it, and l’m fired. | 但加利和杰蒂得到了 我却被开除 |
[26:36] | And l’m reassigning you to the O.S.S. | 我把你召回欧斯 |
[26:38] | Don’t tell me you’re hacking into… Already done. | 别说你黑进去 已经做了 |
[26:42] | Level 2 status… | 2级状态… |
[26:43] | reinstated. | 召回了 |
[26:45] | Carmen, you can’t do this. | 卡门 你不能这么做 |
[26:47] | l already did it. l’d take it one step further. | 我已经做了 我还要再做点事 |
[26:50] | We’re assigning ourselves to the Ukata assignment. | 分派我们去执行尤卡塔任务 |
[26:52] | l’m programming a new destination for Gary and Gerti. | 我给加利和杰蒂另派个任务 |
[26:56] | Now, that, l got to be a part of. | 现在 我也要参与进去了 |
[27:03] | State your name, please. | 你的名字 |
[27:05] | Gary Giggles. | 加利 吉格斯 |
[27:07] | Access denied. | 拒绝 |
[27:09] | lt knows you’re not him. | 它知道你不是他 |
[27:13] | Confirmed. | 确认 |
[27:16] | New destination? | 新目标? |
[27:18] | How about… | 去… |
[27:20] | Gobi Desert? | 戈壁沙漠怎么样? |
[27:22] | Stop it, Juni. | 别这样 裘尼 |
[27:23] | What? | 怎么了? |
[27:24] | Don’t want your boyfriend to go so far away? | 不想让你的男友去那么远? |
[27:26] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男友 |
[27:28] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[27:29] | Destination confirmed. | 目标确认 |
[27:31] | There. What did we just do again? | 好了 然后我们要做什么? |
[27:32] | We’re gonna get the Transmooker device back | 我们要把Transmooker拿回来 |
[27:34] | so we can clear your name. | 为你洗清罪名 |
[27:36] | We just have to solve the case | 我们必须在别人发现以前 |
[27:37] | before anybody finds out what we’re up to. | 完成这项任务 |
[27:39] | Are you with me? | 你一块来吗? |
[27:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:43] | Then let’s go. | 那我们走 |
[27:53] | -Hello? | -你好? |
[27:57] | Hello? | 你好? |
[28:00] | -Hey, what are you doing up there? | -嗨 你们在上面干什么? |
[28:02] | Sorry, we thought you were somebody else. | 抱歉 我们以为是其他人 |
[28:04] | Who gave you a key? | 谁给你的钥匙? |
[28:05] | Did you forget who built you this place? | 你忘了谁建的这房子? |
[28:10] | Come down from there. | 下来吧 |
[28:17] | l brought you all-new gadgets. | 我给你们带来了最新发明的小机件 |
[28:20] | Check it out… The very latest spy watch… | 看看吧… 最新的间谍手表… |
[28:22] | total communication center, | 是个信息中心 |
[28:24] | right there on your wrist. | 就在你的手腕上 |
[28:25] | Cellphone, lnternet access, satellite TV… | 大哥大 因特网 卫星电视… |
[28:28] | you name it. | 什么都有 |
[28:30] | That baby will do everything but tell you what time it is. | 它除了时间什么都能告诉你 |
[28:32] | lt doesn’t tell time? | 没时间显示? |
[28:33] | No, there was so much stuffed into it, | 没有 它装的东西太多了 |
[28:36] | there was no more room for the clock. | 没地方装表了 |
[28:38] | Cool. | 酷 |
[28:39] | Are you sure these are new? | 你确认这是最新的吗? |
[28:40] | We can’t be running around with outdated equipment. | 我们不能带着过时的设备执行任务 |
[28:42] | Close your eyes and hold out your wrist. | 闭上眼睛 伸出手来 |
[28:45] | l’m gonna give you | 我要给你们 |
[28:46] | the one gadget you should always carry. | 要永远戴着的小玩意 |
[28:50] | A rubber band? | 橡胶带? |
[28:51] | No, it’s a Machete elastic wonder. | 不 它是弹性钢丝奇迹 |
[28:54] | -lt’s a rubber band. | -是橡胶带 |
[28:55] | Yeah, but it’s also the world’s greatest gadget… | 是 但它也是世上最伟大的玩意… |
[28:58] | 999 uses… | 有999种用途… |
[29:01] | and the important thing | 重要的是 |
[29:02] | is you have to figure out what those uses are… with this. | 你必须想出它的用途… 用这个 |
[29:06] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[29:07] | Use number one… A stylish bracelet. | 第一种用途… 漂亮和手镯 |
[29:09] | Use number two… | 第二种用途… |
[29:14] | l’m gonna make a fortune with these. | 我要用这赚大钱 |
[29:25] | Are you sure this is going to work? | 你肯定这管用吗? |
[29:27] | Just be cool. | 冷静些 |
[29:28] | As far as anybody knows, you’re back on the force. | 若有人发现 你就做后备 |
[29:32] | Hey, Uncle Felix. | 嗨 菲利克斯叔叔 |
[29:33] | Oh. | 噢 |
[29:35] | l’m not your uncle. | 我不是你叔叔 |
[29:37] | l know. lt’s just easier to call you that. | 我知道 只是那样称呼方便些 |
[29:39] | Um, you don’t mind, do you? | 你不在意 是吗? |
[29:41] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[29:44] | Well, welcome back, Juni. | 欢迎你回来 裘尼 |
[29:46] | Says here you were reinstated. | 上面说你被召回了 |
[29:48] | Sure does, doesn’t it? | 当然了 对不? |
[29:50] | He was fired and rehired all in the same day. | 他在同一天被开除又被召回 |
[29:52] | Okay. | 是了 |
[29:53] | Let me bring up the keys to the DragonSpy Five. | 我去拿间谍龙5号的钥匙 |
[29:58] | Cake. | 注意 |
[30:00] | 6 o’clock. | 6点方向 |
[30:05] | Wow. You’re looking good with the new gear, Carmen. | 你的新的玩意很好呀 卡门 |
[30:08] | Their latest stuff. Very cool… | 是最新式的 很酷… |
[30:11] | only we had that weeks ago. | 是我们数周前戴的 |
[30:13] | Here’s what’s really new. | 这才是最新的 |
[30:15] | Nanotechnology | 纳米技术 |
[30:17] | everything you’re wearing is right here on my wrist. | 你带的所有东西 都在我手腕上了 |
[30:21] | lt’s superaccurate and, oh, so light. | 它超准确 又很轻 |
[30:25] | lt even tells time. | 甚至显示时间 |
[30:26] | How did you get that? | 你怎么得到的? |
[30:28] | Well, it’s all prototype, Juni. | 这是样品 裘尼 |
[30:29] | You can’t be running around with those mass-produced gadgets. | 你不能带上生产线的东西执行任务 |
[30:31] | Just means everyone’s got them. | 因为任何人都有了 |
[30:33] | l always go with the prototype. | 我总是带样品 |
[30:35] | -Sure, they’re a little… buggy, | -当然 他们有点… 毛病 |
[30:37] | But l can deal. | 但我能应付 |
[30:38] | l… l accidentally squashed him | 我… 我从欧斯回家的时候 |
[30:41] | on my way out of the O.S.S. building. | 不小心踩扁了它 |
[30:44] | Sorry about that. | 对不起了 |
[30:46] | He was outdated, anyway, | 但他也过时了 |
[30:48] | so think of it as a mercy killing. | 只当是安乐死吧 |
[30:54] | Gary and Gerti Giggles, | 加利和杰蒂 吉格斯 |
[30:55] | you have assignment SElKJU9. | 你们的任务是SElKJu9 |
[30:58] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[31:01] | Don’t hurt yourselves with that outdated gear. | 别让那过时的玩意伤了你 |
[31:03] | Remember, an agent is only as good as his gadgets. | 记住 一个特工和他的装备一样好 |
[31:08] | What? | 什么? |
[31:10] | You have the Ukata assignment? | 你们是尤卡塔任务? |
[31:12] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[31:14] | You’ll love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[31:20] | Thanks, Uncle Felix. | 谢谢 菲利克斯叔叔 |
[31:23] | l’m not your uncle. | 我不是你的叔叔 |
[31:32] | Oh, nice sub. | 噢 好潜艇 |
[31:35] | Welcome to the DragonSpy DLX. | 欢迎来到间谍龙 DLX |
[31:38] | Seems like they get more and more sophisticated | 看起来他们越来越复杂了 |
[31:41] | each month. | 每个月如此 |
[31:42] | Everything is automated! | 什么都是自动的! |
[31:44] | Now picking your nose. | 现在为您剪鼻毛 |
[31:49] | Ugh, little brothers. | 小弟弟 |
[31:58] | Let’s check our lunchboxes for mission updates. | 来看看有什么午餐 这可是完成任务的养料 |
[32:17] | Sorry, R.A.L.P.H. | 对不起 R.A.L.P.H. |
[32:19] | You were the best spy on the force. | 你是最好的间谍 |
[32:22] | Juni, leave it alone. He’s dead. | 裘尼 别管它 他死了 |
[32:25] | Thanks to your buddy Gary. | 全拜你那朋友加利所赐 |
[32:27] | lt was an accident. | 那是无意的 |
[32:28] | You like him and believe him? | 你喜欢他且相信他? |
[32:31] | l don’t like him… that much. | 我不喜欢他… 不是很喜欢 |
[32:42] | Gary’s a bad guy, Carmen. | 加利是个坏家伙 卡门 |
[32:44] | Maybe l know that. | 或许我知道 |
[32:46] | l think l can change him. | 我想我可以改变他 |
[32:48] | l do not understand you. | 不明白你 |
[32:51] | And you never will. | 你永远不会 |
[32:53] | French fry, sir? | 法国炸鸡? |
[32:57] | Gimme that! | 给我! |
[33:03] | Strange… tales of a mysterious island, | 奇怪… 神秘岛的故事 |
[33:07] | disappearing ships, mysterious creatures, | 消失的船 神秘的物种 |
[33:10] | and yet, no information anywhere | 并且 欧斯的货物 |
[33:12] | on the O.S.S. cargo or the magnet ship. | 磁性飞船 没有任何信息 |
[33:14] | What’s Donnagon doing there? | 多纳根在那里干什么? |
[33:17] | He wasn’t O.S.S. director yet. | 他那时还不是欧斯的长官 |
[33:19] | These are old O.S.S. secrets. | 这是原来欧斯的秘密 |
[33:21] | And l know just the person we can call for advice. | 我知道一个我们可以求助的人 |
[33:26] | Who? | 谁? |
[33:28] | Who? | 谁? |
[33:30] | What? | 什么? |
[33:32] | When? | 何时? |
[33:35] | Where? | 哪里? |
[33:37] | -Who? -What? -When? | -谁? -什么? -何时? |
[33:38] | Where? And why? | 哪里? 为什么? |
[33:40] | l delight in | 我乐于 |
[33:41] | What? Do l intend to find? Find | 我要找的答案? 寻找 |
[33:44] | This time? | 这一次? |
[33:45] | Run around! Jumping down! | 到处跑! 跳下来! |
[33:46] | Bounce and bound and… | 跳起来… |
[33:48] | Find another way to duck and hide | 找另一个方法 |
[33:49] | This isle of… | 这个小岛… |
[33:50] | Dreams | 梦 |
[33:58] | Hello? | 喂? |
[33:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:01] | One moment, please. | 请等一下 |
[34:05] | Cut!! | 停! |
[34:11] | Who is it again? | 你是谁 请再说一遍? |
[34:15] | Juni Cortez! | 裘尼 科特兹! |
[34:18] | What can l do for you? | 我能为你做点什么? |
[34:20] | l mean, you’ve done so much for me. | 我是说 你为我做了很多事情 |
[34:22] | Your robot counterparts | 你们的机器人复制品 |
[34:24] | are the surprise hit characters of my show! | 深深地打动了我! |
[34:26] | Say hello. | 问个好 |
[34:28] | HelloHello | 你好 你好 |
[34:31] | Actually, Carmen wants a word with Mr. Minion. | 事实上 卡门想和迷里安先生谈一谈 |
[34:34] | Oh. He’s right here. | 噢 他在这 |
[34:43] | Minion is practicing a 4-part harmony. | 迷里安正在研究4合1的协调问题 |
[34:45] | You have one minute. | 你有一分钟时间 |
[34:52] | Bueno? | 你是谁? |
[34:54] | How you doing, Minion? | 你过得怎么样 迷里安? |
[34:55] | Things are a little Floopy around here for my taste, | 这里的东西对我来说都提不起精神 |
[34:58] | but it’s a living. | 但还算过得去 |
[35:00] | l need some information on your favorite subject… | 我需要一些情报 是关于你感兴趣的 |
[35:03] | the O.S.S. | 欧斯 |
[35:04] | l need to make a call. | 我要打个电话 |
[35:05] | Okay, you ready? | 好的 你准备好了? |
[35:08] | Ukata… | 尤卡塔… |
[35:10] | Transmooker… Transmooker… | |
[35:12] | The president’s daughter is unavailable. | 很难搜索到总统的女儿 |
[35:14] | Manage. | 控制 |
[35:15] | Press ”1 ” to record. | 按”1″开始记录 |
[35:16] | Mean anything to you? | 你指的是什么? |
[35:17] | Smells like the work of Donnagon Giggles. | 像是为多那根·吉格斯工作的 |
[35:22] | He had first contact with the Transmooker technology. | 他是第一个接触到Transmooker技术的 |
[35:24] | You think Donnagon’s the one behind all this? | 你认为多纳根这一切的幕后人? |
[35:26] | You’re talking to a man with four heads. | 你正在和一个有四个头的人说话 |
[35:28] | Trust me… the guy is dirt. | 相信我… 这家伙很坏 |
[35:30] | What should we look for? | 那我们该找谁? |
[35:32] | First, find the island. | 首先 找到这个岛 |
[35:34] | Then find the lsland Man. | 然后找到岛人 |
[35:36] | That would have been Donnagon’s contact. | 那样就能和多纳根联系上 |
[35:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:39] | Thanks, Minion. | 谢谢了 迷里安 |
[35:41] | Be a good girl and swat your brother for me. | 做个好姑娘 并帮我好好揍一顿你弟弟 |
[35:43] | Oh, l will. | 哦 我会的 |
[35:47] | Something’s wrong! Take the wheel! | 出问题了! 控制方向! |
[35:49] | Got to go. Good luck! | 走了 好运! |
[35:51] | Slow down! We’re nearing destination zone. | 减速! 我们接近目的地了 |
[35:53] | The radius where all the disappearances occurred is right… | 有效航程设置正确… |
[35:57] | Here! | 这儿! |
[36:02] | We’ve been shut down! | 机器停了! |
[36:04] | -Hold onto something! | -抓住了! |
[36:08] | -Ugh! | -啊! |
[36:18] | All power is off… even the emergency power. | 所有的动力都关闭… 连紧急电源也是 |
[36:23] | My flashlight doesn’t even work. | 我的手电筒也不亮了 |
[36:25] | We’re stuck, aren’t we? | 我们被困住了 对吗? |
[36:29] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们先从这出去 |
[36:32] | Rebreathers. | 再呼吸 |
[36:34] | Rebreathers. | 再呼吸 |
[36:36] | You got to do it by hand. | 我们可以手动控制 |
[36:38] | What next? | 然后? |
[36:42] | -Nope. Hand, Carmen. | -不 手 卡门 |
[36:49] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[36:50] | Low-tech! | 烂东西! |
[36:59] | Here we go. | 我们走这 |
[37:27] | Should we travel light or heavy? | 我们该用轻的还是重的? |
[37:30] | We may not be coming back down here. | 我们也许不会回到这来了 |
[37:32] | Let’s go heavy. | 我们还是用重的 |
[37:36] | We don’t have much choice. | 我们没有太多的选择 |
[37:42] | At least the masks work. | 至少呼吸面具还能用 |
[37:45] | l think it’s because they’re valve-operated, not electrical-based. | 我想是真空管的问题 不是电源的问题 |
[37:49] | lt’s so strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[37:50] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[37:52] | You too! | 你也是! |
[37:54] | Stay close! | 靠近点! |
[38:17] | Ugh. Oh, great. | 啊 噢 太好了 |
[38:20] | l’m fat! | 我胖了! |
[38:21] | Was it supposed to do this? | 对于这个事故你怎么看? |
[38:23] | lt has an electrical automatic shutoff | 其实电路有自动关闭开关 |
[38:25] | which didn’t work. | 就是它出了问题 |
[38:27] | Luckily, we ran out of air before the suits exploded. | 还好 壳体破裂之前我们及时出来了 |
[38:30] | Well, we can still laugh. | 那么 我们可以笑了 |
[38:33] | At what? | 笑什么? |
[38:35] | At whatever you can imagine Gary and Gerti are doing | 不管怎样 想象一下加利和杰蒂在干什么 |
[38:38] | right about now. | 对 |
[38:50] | Gerti, where are we? | 杰蒂 我们在哪? |
[38:52] | Well… | 那… |
[38:53] | according to my coordinates, | 按照我显示的坐标 |
[38:55] | we are… | 我们… |
[38:57] | l think that… | 我想… |
[39:07] | Camel poop! | 骆驼粪坑! |
[39:10] | Someone’s gonna pay!! | 某人要付出代价! |
[39:13] | Cortezes… | 科特兹… |
[39:21] | l like your new office. | 我喜欢你的新办公室 |
[39:22] | lt’s smaller… cozy. | 太小… 舒服 |
[39:24] | Especially… smaller. | 特别… 小 |
[39:29] | Oh! | 噢! |
[39:31] | So many successful missions. | 这么多成功的任务 |
[39:33] | Amazing, isn’t it? | 令人惊奇 不是吗? |
[39:34] | Remember this one? | 记得这个吗? |
[39:36] | Oh. Which mission is that? | 哦 那是哪一个任务? |
[39:38] | Mexico. | 墨西哥 |
[39:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:42] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[39:44] | Actually, that was the one mission | 事实上 那是我们唯一的 |
[39:46] | we never accomplished. | 没有完成的任务 |
[39:48] | lngrid… | 英格丽… |
[39:49] | don’t start with your parents again. | 不要再惊动你的父母 |
[39:51] | lt’s funny you should mention them. | 很好笑你会提起他们 |
[39:54] | No. When l mention your parents, it is the exact opposite of funny. | 不 每当我提起你的父母恰恰不好笑 |
[39:57] | Doesn’t it bother you that we never got their full blessing? | 我们从未得到他们的祝福还困扰着你吧? |
[40:00] | Frankly, you deserve another chance to show them | 坦白说 你该另找机会给他们看 |
[40:02] | All right, all right. | 好的… |
[40:02] | lnvite them if you want, but l won’t be here. | 你愿意的话可以邀请他们 但我不会在这 |
[40:05] | Tell them that l had a… l had to go on another mission, | 告诉他们 我… 我有其他任务 |
[40:08] | that… that we’re having a little problem on the moon. | 说… 我们在月球上有点小问题 |
[40:11] | My father loves the moon. | 我父亲喜欢月球 |
[40:19] | You invited them already, didn’t you? | 你已经邀请了他们 对吗? |
[40:23] | Mm… define “invite.” | 嗯… 定义一下”邀请” |
[40:24] | Cortezes. | 科特兹 |
[40:25] | What? | 怎么? |
[40:26] | l have some bad news. May l come in? | 我有些坏消息 我可以进来吗? |
[40:31] | Certainly, sir. Yes, sir. | 当然 是的 |
[40:32] | Great. | 好 |
[40:40] | Here he is. | 他在这 |
[40:49] | Two of our Spy Kid operatives | 我们派出的两个特工小子 |
[40:52] | are lost on the Ukata assignment. | 在尤卡塔任务时失去联络 |
[40:54] | Your children had that assignment. | 你们的孩子就在进行这个任务 |
[40:55] | l’m so sorry, Donnagon. How can we help? | 对不起 多纳根 我们怎么补救? |
[40:57] | Actually, my children are safe | 事实上 我的孩子们都安全 |
[40:59] | somewhere in the Gobi Desert, l believe. | 在戈壁沙漠的某个地方 我相信 |
[41:02] | Uh, l’m sorry to say that Carmen and Juni | 嗯 我很遗憾说到卡门和裘尼 |
[41:04] | are somehow the ones on the Ukata assignment … | 不知为何 在尤卡塔任务… |
[41:07] | a computing error of some kind. | 某些计算错误 |
[41:09] | Communications? None. | 通信? 没有 |
[41:10] | Their DragonSpy ship doesn’t show up | 他们的飞船 |
[41:12] | on radar or satellite. | 雷达和卫星都找不到 |
[41:14] | Greg lngrid | 格雷格·英格丽 |
[41:15] | you guys risked your lives once before to save me. | 你们曾经冒着生命危险救过我 |
[41:18] | Let me go now | 让我现在就去 |
[41:20] | and personally bring your children back. | 我也要亲自去带你们的孩子回来 |
[41:23] | No. Thank you. | 不 谢了 |
[41:25] | Thank you, Donnagon, | 谢谢 多纳根 |
[41:26] | but, respectfully, we have to do this ourselves. | 但不好意思 我们必须自己去做这件事 |
[41:28] | lf you could provide tactical backup | 如果你能为我们提供战术后援 |
[41:31] | and surveillance support of our efforts, | 和监控支持的话 |
[41:33] | we’ll leave immediately. | 我们马上就出发了 |
[41:34] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 |
[41:44] | Uh, lngrid… | 啊 英格丽… |
[41:46] | l know this may be a bad time, but, um… | 我知道不合时宜 但 嗯… |
[41:50] | Your parents are here. | 你父母来了 |
[42:12] | But you guys told me you were coming next Tuesday. | 但你们告诉我 你们要下星期二才来的 |
[42:15] | This is a very dangerous assignment, | 这是一个非常危险的任务 |
[42:17] | and you have to wait here. | 你们必须在此等候 |
[42:18] | Well, we want to help. | 那我们需要帮助 |
[42:20] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[42:22] | You taught me everything l know. | 你教会了我知道的每一件事 |
[42:25] | Yes… | 是的… |
[42:27] | but not everything we know. | 但并不是每一件事我们都了如指掌 |
[42:31] | Of course not, Dad. See you in a few hours. | 当然 爸爸 几小时后再见 |
[42:33] | Thanks, honey. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[42:47] | l still don’t like him. | 我还是不喜欢他 |
[42:52] | Juni… | 裘尼… |
[42:54] | was that there before? | 那岛原来就在那吗? |
[42:59] | That wasn’t there a minute ago, was it? | 一分钟前才有的 不是吗? |
[43:03] | Are you kicking me? | 你在踢我? |
[43:05] | l’m way over here! | 我离你远着呢! |
[43:07] | l felt something against my foot. | 我觉得有什么东西在碰我的脚 |
[43:11] | There’s something under me! Come look! | 我的下面有什么东西!快看看! |
[43:15] | l don’t see anything, Juni. | 我什么都没看到 裘尼 |
[43:17] | Let’s just concentrate on getting to shore. | 我们还是努力先靠岸吧 |
[43:22] | Okay, it’s about 200 yards. | 好吧 大约有200码远 |
[43:25] | lf we kick steadily at one foot per kick, | 如果我们用脚轮流滑水 |
[43:28] | we’ll reach it in, um… | 我们总会到岸的 嗯… |
[43:31] | 25 minutes? | 25分钟? |
[43:35] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:37] | My calculator doesn’t work. | 我的计算器也坏了 |
[43:40] | Whoa! Whoa! | 哇! 哇! |
[43:42] | Juni, what did you do? | 裘尼 你干什么了? |
[43:44] | The air’s coming out of our suits! | 气体从充气衣跑出来了! |
[43:47] | We’re heading towards shore! | 我们朝岸边去! |
[44:04] | “Travel heavy”! | 笨重地行进! |
[44:08] | Good idea! | 好主意! |
[44:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:11] | Give it a rest. Ugh. Ugh. | 休息一下 啊 啊 |
[44:15] | Okay, we’re gonna set up a campsite, | 好吧 我们要找个露营点 |
[44:18] | put up the tent, build a little fire. | 把帐篷支起来生堆火 |
[44:21] | And roast marshmallows? | 然后煮点吃的? |
[44:30] | l can’t believe this! | 真不敢相信! |
[44:32] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[44:33] | -Nothing… that’s just it. | -没什么… 就是这个 |
[44:35] | That was supposed to make an instant campfire, | 这个是假定的营火 |
[44:37] | and that was supposed to make a shelter. | 而那个是假定的帐篷 |
[44:40] | None of our gadgets work. | 这些东西都不能用了 |
[44:42] | You mean we have to use our heads? | 你是说我们必须自己手动干活? |
[44:45] | Yes. | 对 |
[44:47] | Ouch! | 见鬼! |
[44:55] | Big office… | 大大的办公室… |
[44:59] | Director of the O.S.S.’s office. | 欧斯控制中心 |
[45:03] | Big. | 真大 |
[45:25] | Did you find the source of equal or greater power? | 你找到着强大能量的来源没有? |
[45:27] | lt emanates from the north side of the island. | 是从岛的北部发出来的 |
[45:29] | Have you located the lsland Man? | 你找到岛人的位置了? |
[45:30] | He’s somewhere underground. | 他就在地下的某个位置 |
[45:32] | Yeah, well, start digging. l’m on my way. | 那好 开始挖掘 我在路上了 |
[45:44] | Come on, Juni. | 快点 裘尼 |
[45:46] | Let’s go check out the island. | 我们去查看一下这个岛 |
[45:48] | l just set up camp. | 我刚架好吊床 |
[45:50] | See? | 看到没有? |
[45:54] | Sure wish Gary was here. | 我确定加利也在这 |
[45:56] | He’d want to find out who was behind all this. | 他一定想找出这背后的一切 |
[46:03] | Aw, man! | 哦 好了! |
[46:06] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[46:12] | Wow! | 喔! |
[46:14] | This place is amazing! | 这地方真惊奇! |
[46:17] | Check out that rock! | 看看那块石头! |
[46:20] | Looks like a hot dog. | 像个大热狗 |
[46:22] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[46:24] | Well, l’ve seen enough. Let’s go back to the beach. | 好了 我看够了 我们回海滩 |
[46:28] | What? | 什么? |
[46:30] | Listen. | 听 |
[46:31] | l hear something humming. | 我听见一些嗡嗡的声音. |
[46:38] | Somebody here has power. | 这儿肯定有厉害的人物 |
[46:40] | We need to find out who and for what. | 我们得找出来是什么人 他要干什么 |
[46:45] | -Destination -Ukata. | -目的地… -尤卡塔 |
[46:47] | Estimated time of arrival … One minute and counting. | 评估飞行时间… 一分钟计算 |
[46:53] | How fast are we going? | 我们现在有多快? |
[46:55] | 85 knots. | 85节 |
[46:57] | Well… go faster. | 那好… 再快一点 |
[46:59] | With pleasure. | 很乐意 |
[47:03] | Faster. | 快点 |
[47:08] | Faster. | 快点 |
[47:11] | Can’t go faster. | 不能快了 |
[47:13] | Faster. | 快点 |
[47:14] | l broke the fast thingy. | 我超越速度极限了 |
[47:16] | Faster! | 快点! |
[47:27] | All right… | 好了… |
[47:29] | now what? | 然后呢? |
[47:34] | This is terrific. | 真令人恐怖 |
[47:38] | You know, this is just great. | 你知道 这真不错 |
[47:39] | You really did it this time, Gerti. | 这次你真的做到了 杰蒂 |
[47:41] | Are you kicking me? | 你在踢我? |
[47:44] | No. l’m way over here, cheese ball. | 没有 我离你很远 |
[48:15] | l’m gonna zap that sucker to bits! | 我要杀了这些怪物! |
[48:17] | Come here! | 到这来! |
[48:24] | Wait! | 等一下! |
[48:27] | Save it for the Cortezes. | 留给科特兹他们吧 |
[48:29] | Yeah… | 对… |
[48:30] | Excellent idea. | 好主意 |
[48:35] | l don’t get it! l saw it go through this wall. | 找不到他了!我刚看他从这穿过去 |
[48:38] | What’s your assessment, Juni? | 你的看法呢 裘尼? |
[48:40] | l’d think better with food in my belly. | 我倒是认为 为我的胃找点食物会比较好 |
[48:43] | l think we should go up there and check it out. | 我想我们该到那上面去查看一下 |
[48:45] | Up there… To the top of the volcano? | 那上面… 火山顶? |
[48:47] | Yep. | 是的 |
[48:49] | Not even if my micrograpplers were working. | 就算我的微型机械手还能用 我也不去 |
[48:51] | Gary would be brave enough to do it. | 加利肯定够胆子上去 |
[48:53] | Nope. | 不会的 |
[48:54] | Nothing you can say can change my mind. | 不管你说什么也改变不了我的决定 |
[49:01] | What did you just say? l didn’t. | 你刚才说什么? 我什么也没说 |
[49:06] | Race you to the top! | 赶快跑到顶上去! |
[49:26] | Ah. Volcano. | 啊 火山 |
[49:29] | Juni, stay back. | 裘尼 往后站 |
[49:34] | lt’s not active. | 不是活火山 |
[49:39] | Juni! | 裘尼! |
[49:45] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么? |
[49:47] | Get me out of here! | 赶快把我拉上去! |
[49:48] | lf my auto retractor was working, | 如果我的自动牵引器还能用的话 |
[49:51] | l’d get us both back up there! | 我会把我们俩都拉上去的! |
[49:52] | Uh. Okay. l’m gonna grab your hand. | 啊 好的 我要抓住你的手 |
[50:01] | Okay. Ohh! | 好了 喔! |
[50:07] | My cellphone! | 我的手机! |
[50:10] | Why’d you stop? | 怎么停下来了? |
[50:12] | Something wrong? | 不对劲? |
[50:14] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[50:15] | Why? | 为什么? |
[50:20] | Juni! | 裘尼! |
[50:21] | What? | 什么? |
[50:22] | l’m sorry! | 很抱歉! |
[50:39] | How long have we been falling? | 我们下降了多久了? |
[50:42] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[50:44] | My watch doesn’t tell time. | 我的手表停了 |
[50:46] | Best guess? | 你猜呢? |
[50:48] | l’d say about three hours. | 我想有差不多3小时了 |
[50:51] | Feels like four. | 我觉得有4小时 |
[51:04] | How could you be eating at a time like this? | 这个时候 你还能想着吃? |
[51:07] | You know that tickling sensation you get when you fall? | 当你下落的时候 你感觉怕吗? |
[51:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[51:11] | That pretty much went away after the first hour. | 从第一个小时以后 我就没什么了 |
[51:21] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[51:23] | l don’t know! We’re floating! | 我不知道! 我们在漂浮! |
[51:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[51:30] | Do you see something? Over there, hiding. | 你看到什么了? 那边 藏起来了 |
[51:32] | What do you want? | 你们要干什么? |
[51:34] | l want to get down. | 我要下来 |
[51:35] | l’m Carmen Cortez, special agent of the O.S.S. | 我是卡门 科特兹 欧斯的特员 |
[51:39] | l’m Romero, | 我叫罗梅洛 |
[51:40] | sole inhabitant of this island of Leeke Leeke… | 我是这个岛的唯一居民… |
[51:46] | sole human inhabitant, that is. | 唯一的人类居民 |
[51:49] | And you are? | 你们是? |
[51:51] | Tired and hungry. | 又累又饿 |
[51:52] | Nice to meet you, Tired and Hungry. | 很高兴认识你们 Tired和Hungry |
[51:57] | Careful! You’ll crush my island! | 小心! 你会弄坏我的岛的! |
[51:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[52:00] | We just fell four hours. We’re a little clumsy right now. | 我们刚才下落了4小时 腿脚都麻木了 |
[52:03] | You weren’t falling. lt was an illusion. | 你们没有下落 那是你们的幻觉 |
[52:09] | Magic? | 魔术? |
[52:15] | Science. | 科技 |
[52:20] | Quickly, we must get somewhere safe! | 快点 我们必须找个安全的地方! |
[52:32] | l’m a genetic specialist. | 我是一个遗传学家 |
[52:34] | l needed a controlled environment for my experiments. | 我需要一个可以控制的环境来做实验 |
[52:37] | The creatures we’ve been hearing? | 我们刚才听到的只是道具? |
[52:40] | My experiments… | 我的实验… |
[52:42] | run amok. | 逃跑的杀人狂 |
[52:43] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[52:49] | l thought l would make a fortune from it. | 我想我应该多点运气才行 |
[52:51] | Kids everywhere would have their own miniature zoos, | 孩子们随时随地都可拥有一个微缩动物园 |
[52:54] | right there in their bedrooms. | 在他们的卧室 |
[52:57] | A miniature zoo? | 微缩动物园? |
[53:00] | God’s creatures… on a manageable scale. | 人造动物… 在一个方便的水平 |
[53:09] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[53:12] | l called it ”Romero’s Zoo” | 我称它为”罗梅洛的动物园” |
[53:14] | genetically miniaturized animals. | 微缩动物 |
[53:17] | Lions, tigers, bears, penguins… | 狮子 老虎 熊 企鹅… |
[53:22] | Monkeys. | 猴子 |
[53:25] | Monkeys in a barrel. | 在桶里的猴子 |
[53:27] | Careful. | 小心 |
[53:29] | Careful. | 小心 |
[53:35] | One day, l accidentally mixed up | 一天 我偶然混合了 |
[53:37] | two or three different test tubes | 两组或三组实验品 |
[53:38] | and created a new species… | 总而言之创造了新的品种… |
[53:51] | altogether”Romero’s Zoo Too”… | 这也是”罗梅洛的动物园”… |
[53:54] | an entirely new… miniature zoo… | 一个完全崭新的… 微缩动物园… |
[53:58] | where each species is unlike | 每一个新物种都不同于 |
[54:01] | any creature you’ve ever seen. | 你以前见过的 |
[54:03] | Horse-fly? | 蝇马? |
[54:06] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[54:07] | Uh… cat-fish. | 呃… 鱼猫 |
[54:11] | Spider-monkey? | 蛛猴? |
[54:14] | Bull-frog. | 牛蛙 |
[54:17] | Uh… | 呃… |
[54:18] | slizzards. | 小心 |
[54:19] | Whoa. Stay away from those. | 哇 远离他们 |
[54:21] | And so, l started to think, | 并且 我已经开始考虑 |
[54:24] | “lf only l could make them all a wee bit bigger,” | “如果我只将他们造得这么小一点点” |
[54:27] | You know, for kids with meatier hands. | 对于孩子们来说 |
[54:32] | That’s where things went very wrong. | 这些都是错误的 |
[54:35] | l applied a growth serum, | 我对他们使用了成长血清 |
[54:37] | and they took to it all too well. | 他们便不受控制的疯狂成长 |
[54:45] | Oh! | 噢! |
[54:48] | Aah! Aah! No! | 不! 啊! 啊! 不! |
[54:52] | And l’ve been locked up in here ever since. | 从那以后我就被困在这里了 |
[54:56] | l’m afraid to go out there again. | 我再也不敢出去了 |
[55:01] | They’ve tried to gobble me up on more than one occasion. | 它们不止一次的想吃掉我 |
[55:05] | Why do they despise me so? | 为什么他们不把我放在眼里? |
[55:08] | l created them. | 我创造了他们 |
[55:13] | Do you think… | 你认为… |
[55:15] | God stays in Heaven | 上帝呆在天堂 |
[55:18] | because he, too, lives in fear | 因为他 也生活在恐惧里 |
[55:20] | of what he’s created… | 因为他也创造了… |
[55:22] | here on Earth? | 地球上的这儿? |
[55:24] | Stop looking at me like that. | 不要这样看着我 |
[55:28] | l’m no loon. | 我不是笨蛋 |
[55:29] | What l’m still trying to figure out | 我仍然想知道的是 |
[55:30] | is why this island doesn’t show up | 为什么这个岛没有公布于世 |
[55:32] | on even our most advanced satellites? | 甚至在最先进的人造卫星上也找不到? |
[55:34] | l created a cloaking device to shield my island from curious eyes. | 我知道了一道”保护衣” 以防止被发现 |
[55:37] | Anything electronically powered that comes within a mile radius | 任何电子辐射都在半径一英里的范围内 |
[55:40] | instantly shuts down. | 超过了就关闭了 |
[55:42] | Any radar that passes over me is displaced, | 所有的雷达都被我用”替换法”忽略了 |
[55:44] | creating the illusion that my island doesn’t exist. | 在我的岛上创造幻想是不存在的 |
[55:47] | The Transmooker device. | Transmooker设备 |
[55:49] | How did you know? | 你们怎么知道的? |
[55:51] | Your cloaking device is highly coveted. | 你的”保护衣”设备很让人垂涎三尺 |
[55:53] | People everywhere are trying to get their hands on it. | 所有的人都想尝试一下 |
[55:59] | Are you sure we’re the only humans here? | 你确认这里除了我们就没有其他人了? |
[56:08] | There they are… | 他们在那 |
[56:10] | two children, judging by their size. | 根据他们的大小来判断 是两个小孩 |
[56:12] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[56:14] | lt’s a miniature of the island. | 微缩岛屿 |
[56:20] | The center point of the volcano provides a gravitational basis | 岛中央的火山为我创造的一切 |
[56:22] | for which my miniature creatures | 提供了重力基础 |
[56:25] | can line up exactly to their larger clone counterparts. | 可以有序的排列他们更大的克隆副本 |
[56:28] | So, wherever your miniature creatures are on this model, | 无论怎样 你的微缩创造都在这个模型上 |
[56:31] | it’s where the bigger ones are outside? | 而外面的却是巨大的? |
[56:33] | Correct. l can keep track of their whereabouts this way. | 正确 通过这办法来确认它们的行动路线 |
[56:36] | See? | 看到没? |
[56:38] | The two intruder children are being chased by a slizzard. | 这两个入侵的小孩正在被追击 |
[56:40] | Gary and Gerti. Leave ’em. | 加利和杰蒂 快跑 |
[56:42] | We have to go help them! | 我们必须去帮助他们! |
[56:44] | They shouldn’t be snooping around my island to begin with! | 他们不应该上岛来刺探这的一切! |
[56:46] | l’m with you, dude. We have to help them. | 我同意你的说法 我们必须去帮助他们 |
[56:48] | l’m not going out there! l’ll be eaten! | 我才不出去那里! 我会被吃掉的! |
[56:53] | What a bizarre man. | 你这个怪人 |
[56:57] | Help us! Help! | 救救我们! 救命! |
[56:59] | Somebody! | 来人啊! |
[57:01] | What are you guys doing down there? | 你们在下面干什么? |
[57:02] | That’s real funny, clown. Get us out! | 你问得真好笑 快把我们拉上来! |
[57:03] | We tried to activate our micrograpplers, | 我们本来可以用微型机械手 |
[57:06] | but they didn’t deploy! | 但却不灵了! |
[57:07] | Nothing works here. | 在这里什么也用不了 |
[57:09] | Yeah, we know that now. Thanks for the update, carrot top. | 好了 我们知道这些了 |
[57:12] | Juni, come back. They need our help. Oh, l’ll help them. | 裘尼 回来 他们需要帮助 我会帮的 |
[57:14] | l want to get him back over here | 我会把他们拉上来的 |
[57:17] | so l can push him back over myself. | 这样才能稳住我自己 |
[57:20] | Hurry up. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[57:21] | Here, Gary. | 这儿 加利 |
[57:23] | Gimme your hand. | 把手给我 |
[57:26] | Thank you, Carmen. | 谢谢 卡门 |
[57:32] | Here, Gerti… | 这儿 杰蒂… |
[57:33] | gimme your hand. | 把手给我 |
[57:35] | Just wait till my father gets here. | 等会我爸爸就来了 |
[57:37] | Your father’s coming? | 你爸爸也来了? |
[57:43] | Where are you taking me now, Carmen? | 你要带我们去哪里 卡门? |
[57:46] | Hold on. | 继续走 |
[57:52] | Why are you still hiding? We’re kids, not monsters. | 你还要躲藏? 我们都是孩子 不是妖怪 |
[57:55] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别? |
[57:56] | Relax. They’re O.S.S. agents, as well. | 放松点 他们是欧斯特员 |
[57:58] | Level one… They’re Donnagon’s kids. | 一级… 他们是多纳根的孩子 |
[58:01] | Donnagon? Agent Donnagon? | 多纳根? 多纳根特工? |
[58:02] | You work for the O.S.S., don’t you? | 你们为欧斯工作? |
[58:04] | l work for a man named Donnagon. | 我在为一个叫多纳根的人工作 |
[58:05] | Who is this guy? | 这家伙是谁? |
[58:07] | Donnagon’s not interested in your creatures. Why not? | 多纳根对你的创造不感兴趣 为什么? |
[58:10] | The Transmooker device that hides your island… | Transmooker设备藏在你的岛上 |
[58:11] | that’s what Donnagon really wants. | 那才是多纳根真正想要的 |
[58:13] | That’s not nearly as interesting. | 听起来他的确不感兴趣 |
[58:15] | Now that Donnagon’s head of the O.S.S., | 现在多纳根是欧斯的头了 |
[58:17] | he has the power to take it from you. | 他有能力从你这带走设备 |
[58:19] | What are you babbling about now, Juni? | 你胡说些什么 裘尼? |
[58:21] | The Transmooker you took | 你们拿走了Transmooker |
[58:22] | from the president’s daughter, Gary. | 从总统的女儿手上拿走的 |
[58:24] | lt was just a prototype. | 那只是个原型 |
[58:25] | The real Transmooker device is here on this island. | 真正的Transmooker设备藏在这个岛上 |
[58:28] | lt’s even more powerful | 它甚至更有能量 |
[58:29] | and can shut down all technology on the planet. | 并且可以停止这行星上的一切科技 |
[58:31] | You said your father’s on his way. | 你说你爸爸也在来这的路上了 |
[58:33] | l think he’s coming to pick it up. | 我想它是来寻找Transmooker的 |
[58:34] | You’re all liars. | 你们都是说谎的家伙 |
[58:36] | Do you really think you’re gonna turn us on our own father? | 你们认为你们这么说我就会叫我爸回去? |
[58:39] | Did your dad tell you the mission you went on | 你爸爸叫你们继续这个任务吗? |
[58:41] | was just a setup for Carmen and me? | 有给卡门和我的计划? |
[58:43] | Why not? He has his reasons. | 为什么没有? 他有他的原因 |
[58:44] | That’s what being a good spy is all about | 那就是成为一个好特工的秘诀 |
[58:47] | trust no one. | 不相信任何人 |
[58:49] | How to Be a Spy… We’ve read it. | 怎么成为一个特工… 我们已经读过了 |
[58:51] | Well, read it again. | 那再读一遍 |
[58:53] | A good spy makes no binding connections with family or friends. | 一个好特工和家人 朋友都不联系的 |
[58:55] | Well, l don’t believe in that… do you? | 我还是不相信… 你呢? |
[58:57] | lf you want to be a good spy, you better believe it. | 如果你想成为一名好特工 那最好相信 |
[59:00] | My father’s a great spy, so let’s grow up, shall we? | 我爸是个伟大的特工 让我们迅速成长 |
[59:03] | Whatever my father’s done, | 不管我爸爸做什么 |
[59:05] | it’s what it takes to play in the big world… | 都是这世界必须要做的… |
[59:07] | like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[59:09] | Come on, Gerti. Let’s go. | 快点 杰蒂 我们走 |
[59:12] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[59:13] | Oh! Why can’t you side with me just once? | 为什么你连一次都不站在我这边? |
[59:16] | There are no sides… you’re right, and he’s right, too. | 没什么两边的问题… 你对 他也对 |
[59:18] | That’s what being a spy means. | 那就是成为一个特工的方法 |
[59:20] | Well, l don’t like it. | 行了 我不喜欢 |
[59:22] | Then quit. l will. | 那么 你放弃吧 我会的 |
[59:23] | Yeah, right. | 很好 |
[59:43] | Donnagon was right… | 多纳根是对的… |
[59:45] | Their DragonSpy doesn’t show up anywhere on radar. | 雷达上没有任何它们的飞船的影子 |
[59:48] | l am not interested in finding the sub. | 我不喜欢去搜索一艘潜水艇 |
[59:53] | Remember that year | 记得那年 |
[59:55] | l insisted on doing the children’s dental work… myself? | 我亲自给孩子们做牙科手术… |
[59:58] | How could l forget? | 我怎么会忘呢? |
[1:00:00] | Well… | 那好… |
[1:00:02] | l installed a nonelectrical tracking device | 当时我给他们装了个微型跟踪器 |
[1:00:05] | in their teeth… | 在牙齿里面… |
[1:00:06] | my own invention. | 我自己的发明 |
[1:00:08] | But l haven’t been able to test it, | 但我从未测试过 |
[1:00:10] | until… | 直到… |
[1:00:12] | now. | 现在 |
[1:00:16] | -Honey, it works! -Whoa… Hard to believe. | -亲爱的 还有用! -哇… 难以置信 |
[1:00:20] | But according to this… | 按照这个来看… |
[1:00:23] | They’re in the middle of the ocean. | 他们在海的中部 |
[1:00:26] | Above sea level. | 海平面以上 |
[1:00:28] | But where they are on the map, there’s no land mass. | 但他们在地图上哪里呢 那里没有陆地啊 |
[1:00:31] | How can that be? | 怎么会这样? |
[1:00:36] | Now what? | 怎么了? |
[1:00:39] | Something’s got us. | 我么撞到什么了 |
[1:01:03] | -Aaah! -What is it? | -啊! -什么东西? |
[1:01:05] | Your mother. | 你母亲 |
[1:01:07] | -Mom? -We wanted to join you. | -妈妈? -我们想加入你们 |
[1:01:10] | Are you nuts? | 你们疯了? |
[1:01:11] | We needed a bigger boat. | 我们需要一艘大船 |
[1:01:13] | And we brought real food… | 我们也带来了真正的食物 |
[1:01:15] | none of that freeze-dried stuff you think’s so chic. | 不是干冷的压缩食物 |
[1:01:19] | -Son-in-law. -Yeah? | -基督徒 -嗯? |
[1:01:21] | Make yourself useful. | 帮帮忙 |
[1:01:23] | Why are you here? | 你们怎么会在这? |
[1:01:24] | We wanted to help get our grandchildren back! | 我们想帮你们把孩子们找回来! |
[1:01:29] | We will get our grandchildren back. | 我们要把我们的孩子找回来 |
[1:01:32] | Gracias. Oh, wait. | 谢谢 噢 等等 |
[1:01:33] | -You’ve got something on your lip. -What? | -你嘴唇上有东西 -什么? |
[1:01:35] | -Ugh! -Got it. | -啊! -搞定 |
[1:01:37] | Uh, Mom… | 啊 妈妈… |
[1:01:39] | Dad, l am a big girl now, and l can take care of myself, okay? | 爸 我是大姑娘了 能照顾自己 行吗? |
[1:01:43] | And Gregorio and l, we can take care of finding our children. | 格利戈和我 我们会找到孩子的 |
[1:01:46] | No, you don’t seem to understand. | 不 看起来你还是没懂 |
[1:01:48] | This isn’t you and Gregorio simply saving the world again. | 这不是你和格利戈简单的拯救行动 |
[1:01:52] | This time, we all have much more to lose if you fail | 这一次如果失败 我们失去的就太多了 |
[1:01:56] | Carmen and Juni. | 卡门和裘尼 |
[1:01:58] | You cannot come with us. | 你们不能跟着我们 |
[1:02:00] | lt is too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[1:02:01] | Oh, you mean, uh, we can’t handle ourselves, huh? | 你是说 我们不能控制自己 嗯? |
[1:02:15] | May l have my moustache back… | 我可以要回我的胡子吗… |
[1:02:18] | please? | 求你了? |
[1:02:21] | lf Donnagon really is on his way… | 如果多纳根真的上路了… |
[1:02:25] | we have to destroy the Transmooker. | 我们必须毁掉Transmooker |
[1:02:29] | Where is it? | 问题是在哪里? |
[1:02:30] | The other side of the island. Not easy to get to. | 岛的另一边不容易找到 |
[1:02:34] | The journey alone | 孤独的旅程 |
[1:02:35] | is more dangerous than the Transmooker itself. | 比Transmooker本身更危险 |
[1:02:38] | l made sure of it. | 我确信这点 |
[1:02:40] | Show us. | 指给我们看 |
[1:02:42] | You’re not going out there, are you? | 你不会出去的 是吗? |
[1:02:44] | We don’t have much choice, do we? | 我们没有太多的选择 不是吗? |
[1:02:47] | With those monsters running around? | 和那些妖怪在外面跑? |
[1:02:48] | l don’t believe they’re monsters. | 我不相信它们是妖怪 |
[1:02:50] | Maybe you shouldn’t, either. | 也许你这么认为 |
[1:02:51] | -Well, what should l believe? -l don’t know. | -那么 我该相信什么? -我不知道 |
[1:02:54] | You’re always in here hiding. | 你一直躲在这里 |
[1:02:55] | Maybe they just wanna be with you. | 或许他们倒是想和你在一起作伴呢 |
[1:02:57] | Be with me? | 和我作伴? |
[1:02:59] | They wanna be picking me out of their teeth, | 吃掉我 |
[1:03:01] | is what they wanna be. | 才是它们想要做的 |
[1:03:02] | You just gotta show them who’s boss. | 你只是想告诉它们 谁是老大 |
[1:03:04] | You’re not afraid? | 你们不害怕? |
[1:03:07] | First thing you gotta do is… | 你要做的第一件事是… |
[1:03:11] | fall into this pit. | 从这个深渊掉下去 |
[1:03:17] | How does it work? | 这是怎么做到的? |
[1:03:19] | Supposedly, they’re run magnetically. | 看起来 它们是有磁性的 |
[1:03:23] | We should be able to ride over a determined path. | 我们要走上一条坚定的路了 |
[1:03:36] | We have to get the Transmooker before they do. | 我们要抢在他们前面拿到Transmooker |
[1:03:39] | Right. | 对 |
[1:03:49] | Slizzards. | 变蛇 |
[1:03:51] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[1:04:02] | This is cool. | 真不错 |
[1:04:08] | Ooh! Uh! | 噢! 啊! |
[1:04:10] | Juni! | 裘尼! |
[1:04:11] | Juni! | 裘尼! |
[1:04:13] | l think we should get off now. | 我想我们应该跳下去 |
[1:04:15] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:04:16] | Trust me! | 相信我! |
[1:04:19] | Aaah! | 啊! |
[1:04:20] | Jump now! | 跳! |
[1:04:31] | Gary and Gerti. | 加利和杰蒂 |
[1:04:33] | l told you they were following us. | 我告所过你他们肯定会跟踪我们的 |
[1:04:43] | You have one new message. | 你有一条新留言 |
[1:04:45] | Message one… | 留言一… |
[1:04:47] | Hello, Alexandra, it’s me… | 你好 亚历山德拉 是我 |
[1:04:49] | agent Juni Cortez. | 裘尼·科特兹间谍 |
[1:04:50] | l’m on a mission… | 我在执行任务… |
[1:04:52] | l know l shouldn’t be. | 我知我不该 |
[1:04:54] | But l had an idea for you and your father. | 但我有个好主意 关于你父女 |
[1:04:57] | Simply tell him you need to talk to him. | 直接令他知你… 想和他说话 |
[1:04:59] | Tell him it’s nothing urgent, | 告诉他 这并不急 |
[1:05:01] | but someday it might be urgent. | 但终有一日 将十万火急 |
[1:05:04] | And you need to open the communication lines right now. | 你该立刻打开通讯线路 |
[1:05:07] | So give me a call. Love to hear from you. | 给我打电话 我会高兴的 |
[1:05:10] | And right now it’s about… | 现在大约是… |
[1:05:11] | Silly me, l forgot my watch doesn’t tell time. | 我真蠢 我忘了我的表不报时 |
[1:05:14] | Heh. And, uh… | 嗯 那么… |
[1:05:16] | Something’s wrong. Take the wheel. | 有异常 去掌方向盘 |
[1:05:18] | Gotta go. Good luck! | 要走了 好运! |
[1:05:20] | -Juni! -End of message. | -裘尼! -消息结束 |
[1:05:28] | Gregorio, the signal requires that you go around it. | 格利戈 信号表示你在绕圈 |
[1:05:30] | He won’t listen to you. | 他不会听你的 |
[1:05:31] | He won’t listen to you, Mother. | 他不会听你的 妈妈 |
[1:05:33] | Choose another directi… | 选另一个方向… |
[1:05:34] | He wants to make sure he loses the children again. | 他想确定他再次找不到孩子们 |
[1:05:38] | lf you would only listen to us and do what we’re saying… | 若你愿听我们所言… |
[1:05:40] | you’re tracking them all wrong. | 你跟错方向了 |
[1:05:42] | lngrid, tell him he’s tracking them all wrong. | 英格丽 告他他跟错方向了 |
[1:05:45] | Mom, Dad, l have told you before, | 爸 妈 我有言在先 |
[1:05:47] | and l will tell you again, No backseat driving. | 我再说一遍 没后座驾驶 |
[1:05:49] | -Thank you. -When Gregorio is at the wheel, no one tells him what to do. | -谢谢 -当格利戈掌舵 没人能告他该怎么做 |
[1:05:55] | Turn here, honey. | 转这边 亲爱的 |
[1:05:58] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:05:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:06:00] | You’re sure you’re reading that map correctly? | 你确定没看错地图? |
[1:06:04] | The coordinates correspond | 坐标符合 |
[1:06:06] | to Carmen and Juni’s current position. | 卡门和裘尼的 移动位置 |
[1:06:09] | These are my children. | 这是我子女 |
[1:06:11] | And l will find them my way!! | 我将自己找出他们! |
[1:06:15] | Blah, blah, blah. | 神经病 |
[1:06:17] | l never understand a single word he’s saying. | 我完全听不懂他所言 |
[1:06:19] | Never. | 从不 |
[1:06:20] | Not only were we set up, | 并非只有我们深陷 |
[1:06:22] | but l bet Donnagon knew all along | 但我打赌多纳根知一切 |
[1:06:24] | that you’d hack your way into taking this assignment. | 我们接此任务正中他计 |
[1:06:28] | l was wondering the same thing. | 我也想知道 |
[1:06:33] | Juni, open up. | 裘尼 张嘴 |
[1:06:34] | What? | 怎么? |
[1:06:36] | -Aah. Aah. -Dad installed these trackers in case we ever got lost. | -啊 -爸爸在我们口中装了跟踪器 以防走失 |
[1:06:44] | Ow. | 哦 |
[1:06:45] | Hurry. Take mine out. | 快 取走我的 |
[1:06:49] | And why are we doing this? | 我们为何如此做? |
[1:06:56] | When we get lost, who saves us? | 若我们走失 谁来相救? |
[1:06:58] | Mom and Dad. | 爸妈 |
[1:07:00] | Now, if Mom and Dad also disappear, | 现在 若爸妈也有不测 |
[1:07:01] | who’s gonna stop Donnagon from using the Transmooker device? | 谁阻止多纳根使用Transmooker装置? |
[1:07:04] | Donnagon wants us all together | 多纳根想将我们一网打尽 |
[1:07:06] | so he can destroy the island and all of us with it. | 他可以把我们聚歼于岛 |
[1:07:08] | Mom and Dad… even Romero. | 爸妈… 甚至罗梅洛 |
[1:07:11] | We can’t let Mom and Dad find us… | 所以我们不能令爸妈找到我们… |
[1:07:14] | or Donnagon wins. | 否则多纳根将赢 |
[1:07:16] | A big sacrifice. | 壮烈牺牲 |
[1:07:19] | Family is sacrifice. | 牺牲家庭 |
[1:07:26] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[1:07:27] | What did? what did you just do? | 怎么办? 你干了什么? |
[1:07:33] | We lost Carmen. | 失去卡门 |
[1:07:37] | A.. And Juni? | 和裘尼? |
[1:07:39] | Juni’s still on-line. | 裘尼仍在线 |
[1:07:43] | l love you. | 我爱你们 |
[1:07:50] | That can’t be. | 不可能 |
[1:07:54] | Okay, okay. What do we do? | 那好 我们该怎么办? |
[1:08:02] | l don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:08:14] | Maybe this is like | 可能是 |
[1:08:15] | the mission of the spies who didn’t want to be found. | 间谍任务之不想被跟踪 |
[1:08:19] | You know… | 你知… |
[1:08:20] | if they don’t want to be found, | 若他们不想被跟踪 |
[1:08:23] | maybe their position is compromised. | 可能他们陷入危境 |
[1:08:34] | Now, Gregorio, don’t tell me you didn’t have a backup plan. | 现在 格利戈 别跟我说你没后备计划 |
[1:08:40] | lngrid, was Juni wearing that charm necklace | 英格丽 裘尼是否带着那迷人项链 |
[1:08:44] | l sent him for Christmas last year? | 去年圣诞节我给他的? |
[1:08:47] | He never takes it off. | 他从不离身 |
[1:08:49] | Then we got him. | 那我们可找到他 |
[1:08:50] | l was worried about Juni’s well-being, | 我担心裘尼的安危 |
[1:08:55] | so l put a tracer in his necklace. | 所以装了个跟踪器在他项链里 |
[1:09:02] | There he is. | 他在这 |
[1:09:04] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸 |
[1:09:05] | Are you sure you don’t want me to take over the wheel? | 你确信 你不愿让我们掌舵? |
[1:09:08] | Ha… that’s funny. | 我… 真有趣 |
[1:09:09] | lt’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[1:09:19] | Back to work. | 继续干活 |
[1:09:21] | Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[1:09:23] | Well… | 嗯… |
[1:09:24] | not far from the antechamber. | 离那间地下室不远 |
[1:09:28] | l think it’s behind us. | 我想就在我们身后 |
[1:09:38] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:09:40] | Maybe it’s friendly. | 也许它很友善 |
[1:09:43] | Maybe it’s not. | 可能不 |
[1:09:47] | Let’s go! | 走! |
[1:10:05] | lt’s an underwater cave. | 这是个水下洞 |
[1:10:07] | We’ll have to go all the way around. | 你要行千里方知路在何方 |
[1:10:10] | That’ll take all day. | 那需一天 |
[1:10:11] | There must be a faster… | 这必更快… |
[1:10:28] | Wow… | 喔… |
[1:10:30] | What is this place? | 这是何地? |
[1:10:36] | Do you think that’s real gold? | 你想这是真金么? |
[1:10:39] | Gross! | 发达了! |
[1:10:41] | This is so slimy. | 真泥泞 |
[1:10:44] | l hate mold. | 我恨泥地 |
[1:10:46] | l can hear your thoughts. | 我可知你所想 |
[1:10:48] | What? | 什么? |
[1:10:49] | And you can hear mine! | 你可知我的! |
[1:10:51] | Our mouths aren’t moving, | 我们朱唇未启 |
[1:10:53] | but we can hear what we’re thinking. | 但我们可知对方想法 |
[1:10:55] | Say something. | 试着说些什么 |
[1:10:59] | How strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[1:11:02] | We can only communicate by thought. | 我们可神交 |
[1:11:05] | Magic. Hmm. | 魔法 嗯 |
[1:11:07] | Think something. | 想些什么 |
[1:11:08] | Um… your feet stink. | 嗯… 你脚超臭 |
[1:11:12] | l wonder. | 我奇怪 |
[1:11:17] | Ohhh! | 哦! |
[1:11:18] | Oh! | 噢! |
[1:11:20] | Okay, this place is really weird. | 好的 这地方真是古灵精怪 |
[1:11:24] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[1:11:25] | Good thinking. | 想好 |
[1:11:32] | Now, this is more like it. | 现在 更像那么回事了 |
[1:11:35] | Treasure. | 宝藏 |
[1:11:42] | Skeletons. | 骨头 |
[1:11:44] | Dead skeletons. | 死人骨头 |
[1:11:47] | ls there any other kind? | 还有别的么? |
[1:11:55] | This must’ve been where the pirate prisoners and treasure were kept. | 这里必是海盗囚房及藏宝处 |
[1:12:09] | This must’ve been a pretty special necklace | 这里有个很醒目的项链 |
[1:12:12] | for them to die fighting over it. | 他们生死相守 |
[1:12:14] | One necklace to rule them all … | 为一个项链狂 |
[1:12:17] | Put it back, Juni! | 放它回去 裘尼! |
[1:12:18] | l didn’t take it yet. | 我还没拿 |
[1:12:20] | l can read your mind, remember? | 我可读你思想 记得么? |
[1:12:22] | This land is ancient and cursed. | 这是远古邪恶之所 |
[1:12:24] | lf you take anything, you’ll doom us both. | 你拿什么必害惨我俩 |
[1:12:27] | Let’s go! | 走! |
[1:12:57] | Come on! l think l found a way out. | 快 我想我找了条出路 |
[1:12:59] | Which way? | 哪条路? |
[1:13:01] | l don’t know, you pick… Right or left? | 不知道 你选 右或左? |
[1:13:04] | Right. | 右 |
[1:13:10] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:13:12] | Oh, no! | 噢 不! |
[1:13:14] | We went in a circle. | 我们原地兜圈子 |
[1:13:16] | What? | 什么? |
[1:13:17] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:13:18] | Let’s try it again. | 再试试 |
[1:13:22] | Come on, Juni! l know what we did wrong. | 来 裘尼! 我知我们为何至此 |
[1:13:25] | We’ve gotta go left. | 我们该走左 |
[1:13:31] | Maybe l should put this back. | 我或许该还此物 |
[1:13:33] | Uh-oh. | 噢 |
[1:13:34] | Where are the dead skeletons? | 那些死人骨呢? |
[1:13:45] | Carmen! | 卡门! |
[1:13:56] | Juni! | 裘尼! |
[1:14:03] | Help me! | 帮帮我! |
[1:14:05] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[1:14:06] | Ugh! | 啊! |
[1:14:14] | Hey, bonehead! | 嗨 骨头! |
[1:14:15] | Ugh! | 啊! |
[1:14:16] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[1:14:18] | Whah! | 哇! |
[1:14:19] | Ugh! Ooh! | 啊! |
[1:14:24] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[1:14:33] | Why is this happening? | 为何会这样? |
[1:14:34] | l don’t know! | 不知! |
[1:14:42] | Wait a minute! | 等等! |
[1:14:43] | You took something, didn’t you? | 你拿了什么 是不是? |
[1:14:45] | No! Y-Y-You told me not to! | 不 我从你之言! |
[1:14:48] | Why would l? | 为何我? |
[1:14:51] | Oh! | 噢! |
[1:14:53] | Juni! | 裘尼! |
[1:14:55] | Carmen! | 卡门! |
[1:15:00] | Ah! Ooh! | 啊 喔! |
[1:15:04] | Wait. | 等 |
[1:15:11] | l’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:15:22] | Carmen! | 卡门! |
[1:15:23] | Carmen! | 卡门! |
[1:15:33] | You too, huh? | 你也在这 嗯? |
[1:15:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:15:38] | Where’s your brother? | 你兄在哪? |
[1:15:40] | Did he get eaten? | 被吃了? |
[1:15:41] | No. He’s out there looking for Juni. | 不 他逃出找裘尼 |
[1:15:45] | You know he squashed Juni’s bug on purpose. | 你知他是故意砸烂裘尼的小虫 |
[1:15:48] | Yeah, l know. | 是 我知 |
[1:15:50] | Now he wants to squash Juni. | 现在他想去砸烂裘尼 |
[1:15:52] | Don’t you think we should get out of here? | 你不觉得我们该逃出此地? |
[1:15:57] | Oh. | 噢 |
[1:15:58] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:16:01] | Carmen! | 卡门! |
[1:16:05] | l’m dreaming. | 我在作梦 |
[1:16:07] | l am totally dreaming. | 我沉入梦中 |
[1:16:12] | And l’m hungry, too. | 同时我也很饿 |
[1:16:18] | Oh. Oh. Oh. | 喔 |
[1:16:28] | You like honey-roasted ham and potatoes, don’t you? | 你要蜜汁火腿和马铃薯片? |
[1:16:30] | That’s what flavor this is. | 这是它们之味 |
[1:16:33] | Highly nutritious. | 很有营养 |
[1:16:35] | Packed with protein and essential carbs. | 富含蛋白质 |
[1:16:39] | Hyah! | 哈! |
[1:16:43] | Everything a growing centaur needs. | 一切半蛛人所需 |
[1:16:46] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[1:16:52] | Ooooohhhh! | 喔! |
[1:16:56] | Well, well, well. Your friend likes freeze-dried. | 噢 你朋友像被冻干一样 |
[1:17:00] | So does mine. | 我的也是 |
[1:17:09] | Uh! | 嗯! |
[1:17:12] | All right, buddy. Let’s kick their butts. | 好 老兄 送他们上路 |
[1:17:16] | Heh heh heh. We’re waiting. | 哈 放马过来 |
[1:17:18] | Come on. | 快来 |
[1:17:20] | Can’t let you bust up my dad’s machine, Juni. | 不能让你搞砸我爸的机器 裘尼 |
[1:17:22] | Whoa! | 喔! |
[1:17:26] | So l guess l’ll just have to bust you up. | 我猜我需砸扁你 |
[1:17:29] | We can take ’em. | 我们可以他们 |
[1:17:30] | Come on, buddy. We can take ’em. | 老友 我们可干掉他们 |
[1:17:32] | l don’t think we can take ’em! | 我不认为我们可干掉他们! |
[1:17:41] | Must try and help them. | 需试并帮他们 |
[1:17:44] | Must. | 必需 |
[1:17:45] | So, even if your dad is behind all this, | 所以 若你父一手造成此事 |
[1:17:48] | you’d still side with him over what’s right? | 你们仍随他左右? |
[1:17:51] | Right? How do you ever know what’s right? | 你怎知谁正谁邪? |
[1:17:53] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[1:17:55] | when the moment comes, you’ll know. | 时机一到 你就可知道 |
[1:18:02] | l think that moment’s come. | 我想时机到了 |
[1:18:14] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[1:18:16] | Show ’em who’s boss. | 告他们谁是老大 |
[1:18:19] | Show ’em who’s boss. | 告他们谁是老大 |
[1:18:22] | l’m the boss. | 是我 |
[1:18:28] | l’m the… | 我是 |
[1:18:33] | Oh! | 噢! |
[1:18:38] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:18:45] | Look out! | 小心! |
[1:18:47] | Aah! | 啊! |
[1:18:49] | Forward, go, man. | 冲啊 哥们 |
[1:19:00] | Come on, spidey. You can do it. | 快点啊 蛛哥 你行的 |
[1:19:02] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[1:19:07] | Ohh! | 噢! |
[1:19:17] | Your creature’s lame. | 你坐骑是废物 |
[1:19:20] | So are you, lame-o. | 如同你 |
[1:19:22] | lt’s all over for you, squirt. | 你完了 |
[1:19:24] | Too bad your dork sister’s not here to cheer me on. | 真不幸 令姐未在此帮我喝彩 |
[1:19:31] | Uh! Hey! | 啊! 嗨! |
[1:20:00] | l don’t want to hurt you, Carmen. | 我不想伤你 卡门 |
[1:20:02] | You’re so full of shiitake mushrooms. | 你这蘑菇头 |
[1:20:09] | Put it down, Carmen. | 住手 卡门 |
[1:20:12] | Put it down. | 放松 |
[1:20:15] | Uhh! | 啊! |
[1:20:19] | Ohh! | 喔! |
[1:20:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:20:23] | All right. | 好 |
[1:20:26] | Gerti, a little assistance here. | 杰蒂 来帮手 |
[1:20:28] | Don’t look at me, brother. You’re fighting a girl. | 别指望我 老哥 你在和女仔打 |
[1:20:31] | You’re gonna lose. | 你输了 |
[1:20:33] | Aah! | 啊! |
[1:20:37] | l’m siding with you. | 我挺你 |
[1:20:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:41] | But just this once. | 但只此一次 |
[1:20:49] | Cortezes. | 科特兹 |
[1:20:58] | You gonna help me or not? | 你是否愿帮我? |
[1:21:24] | Well, there it is. | 好 就是这个 |
[1:21:26] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[1:21:28] | ‘Cause it’s big and weird and in the middle of the room. | 因为它如此大和神秘 |
[1:21:32] | Good point. | 好见解 |
[1:21:42] | Careful, Juni! | 小心 裘尼! |
[1:21:43] | lf you don’t shut it down right, | 若你不关好 |
[1:21:44] | you can bring the entire world to an end. | 你便把地球推下火坑 |
[1:21:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:47] | l’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[1:21:48] | Well, we have to shut it down. | 我们必需关它 |
[1:21:52] | This turns that off. | 关上这 |
[1:21:55] | And that turns this off. | 再关这 |
[1:21:59] | He said there’s something tricky about the third switch. | 他说第三个有些机关 |
[1:22:06] | Let’s see. | 看看 |
[1:22:09] | Too late, Gary. We got here first. | 晚了 加利 我们先来一步 |
[1:22:11] | Just stand up against the wall like a good boy | 站好面墙当乖仔 |
[1:22:13] | and leave us alone. | 离我们远点 |
[1:22:15] | Nice try, but we brought friends this time. | 我们带了个朋友来 |
[1:22:19] | Romero. | 罗梅洛 |
[1:22:20] | What are you doing outside of your cage? | 你出来干嘛? |
[1:22:22] | l have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[1:22:26] | Donnagon. | 多纳根 |
[1:22:27] | Hello, agents. | 你好 间谍 |
[1:22:29] | Warming it up for me? | 为我启动它? |
[1:22:32] | Are you ready to cooperate this time, Romero? | 准备好合作么 罗梅洛? |
[1:22:35] | l, uh… Good. | 嗯… 好 |
[1:22:36] | This should be pain… and simple. | 这将痛心… 且简单 |
[1:22:41] | Oh! | 噢! |
[1:22:43] | What did you do? | 你干什么? |
[1:22:45] | He started the Transmooker! | 他启动了Transmooker! |
[1:22:46] | You said three switches. | 是你说三个开关 |
[1:22:49] | The entire world will shut down instantly. | 世界将玩完 |
[1:22:52] | Good going, cheese ball. | 好走 沙士球 |
[1:22:53] | What do we do?! | 我们可做什么? |
[1:22:55] | You must bind together the three toggle switches. | 绑好三个开关 |
[1:23:01] | lt won’t stay up! | 它不能关闭! |
[1:23:03] | Machete elastic wonder! Machete elastic wonder! | 弹性钢丝! 弹性钢丝! |
[1:23:05] | Here… grab it! | 这… 绑它! |
[1:23:13] | Give it to me. Give it! | 给我 拿来! |
[1:23:15] | Dad… | 爸… |
[1:23:17] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[1:23:19] | Give it to me… | 给我… |
[1:23:23] | or else. | 或别的 |
[1:23:25] | Give it to him, Carmen. | 给他 卡门 |
[1:23:33] | Where’d it go? | 它去哪? |
[1:23:34] | Where’d it go?! | 它去哪儿了? |
[1:23:36] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:23:37] | The spork took it. | 飞猪拿走了 |
[1:23:39] | Back to its… nest. | 回它的… 巢 |
[1:23:42] | l know where the nest is, Dad. | 我知它巢在哪 爸爸 |
[1:23:45] | l also have Romero’s instruction book. | 我也有罗梅洛的说明书 |
[1:23:48] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:23:49] | Brat. | 小子 |
[1:23:51] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[1:24:07] | lt’s just over that big hill. | 就在那大山后 |
[1:24:10] | Ohh! Ohh! | 哦! 哦! |
[1:24:11] | Are you sure this is the right way? | 你确定此是正途? |
[1:24:14] | My watch has a GPS satellite, you dope. | 我的表有GPS卫星定位 |
[1:24:17] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:24:18] | How can this be? | 这怎么回事? |
[1:24:20] | When you took out the Transmooker, | 当你们拆下Transmooker |
[1:24:22] | the island cloaking device was shut down. | 这岛的保护装置就失效了 |
[1:24:24] | Then what are we doing on foot? | 我们干嘛用脚走? |
[1:24:27] | Later, Romero. | 回见 罗梅洛 |
[1:24:43] | There it is! | 这儿! |
[1:24:44] | Get up there, Dad! Come on! | 上去 老爸 快! |
[1:24:46] | Okay, Magna Men, | 好的 兄弟们 |
[1:24:47] | we’re gonna need a human ladder starting right… here. | 我们需搭个人梯 |
[1:24:51] | Carmen! | 卡门! |
[1:25:01] | What? | 什么? |
[1:25:02] | An agent’s only as good as her gadgets. | 间谍需像其装备般优越 |
[1:25:14] | They’re heading for the beach. | 他们会到海滩着路 |
[1:25:26] | Help! Uh! | 救命! 啊! |
[1:25:43] | The kid was right. | 那些小鬼说对了 |
[1:26:06] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[1:26:08] | Trying to remote-pilot our submarine to the surface | 试图引导我们的潜艇浮出 |
[1:26:10] | so we can get out of here. | 我可由此逃出升天 |
[1:26:11] | Get on your GPS and see where Mom and Dad are. | 开你的GPS看爸妈在哪 |
[1:26:17] | This can’t be right. | 这不正常 |
[1:26:18] | This shows that they’re right next to us. | 这显示他们就在我们环侧 |
[1:26:27] | Oh, no! | 不! |
[1:26:28] | That’s no way to greet your grandparents. | 不想和祖父母打招呼么 |
[1:26:31] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:26:32] | Grandpa! | 祖父! |
[1:26:33] | Ah, Juni. | 啊 裘尼 |
[1:26:36] | Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[1:26:40] | Always take this with you wherever you go, | 去哪也别丢下它 |
[1:26:44] | and l’ll always be there. | 我将永在你身旁 |
[1:26:46] | l promise, Grandpa. | 我保证 祖父 |
[1:26:49] | Not you guys! | 不关你事! |
[1:26:50] | Oh. | 喔 |
[1:26:52] | You don’t want to be rescued. | 你不想被救 |
[1:26:53] | You don’t want to be saved. | 你不想活命 |
[1:26:55] | That’s all right. | 好吧 |
[1:26:57] | We thought you might… you might need us. | 我们想你们… 可能需要我们 |
[1:26:59] | Go talk to your father. | 去和你父谈 |
[1:27:01] | -Dad! -Hey, Mom. | -爸! -嗨 妈 |
[1:27:03] | -Come on, Dad. Look at me. -Two spies who didn’t want to be found? | -来吧 爸 看看我 -两个不愿被找到的间谍? |
[1:27:05] | -Yes. -Yes. l like your thinking. | -是 -是 我如你所想 |
[1:27:06] | But you know what? Those spies didn’t have me for a mom. | 但你知什么? 这些间谍不要我和妈 |
[1:27:09] | Come on. Thank you. | 来吧 谢谢 |
[1:27:10] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:27:13] | l’ll always need you. | 我永远需要你 |
[1:27:17] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:27:18] | Carmen Elizabeth Juanita… | 卡门 伊丽莎白 朱安妮塔… |
[1:27:20] | Come here to your papa. | 来你爸这 |
[1:27:22] | You okay, hon? | 你还好么? |
[1:27:23] | All right. lnformation. Quick. | 好 资料 快 |
[1:27:25] | Okay, we have the Transmooker device, | 好 我们有了Transmooker装置 |
[1:27:27] | but we need to get off this island right now. | 但我们需立刻离开此岛 |
[1:27:29] | What do you think we’re here for? Let’s go. | 你认为我们来这干嘛? 快走 |
[1:27:33] | We’ll explain it on the way. | 路上我们会解释 |
[1:27:35] | You won’t believe who’s behind this. | 你不会相信谁是幕后黑手 |
[1:27:38] | lt couldn’t be any more perfect. | 没有更好的了 |
[1:27:41] | This better not be what l think it is. | 好在非我所想 |
[1:27:44] | lt’s all being taken care of, all right? | 一切都好 是么 |
[1:27:47] | Get the Transmooker device, Felix. | 拿Transmooker装置 菲利克斯 |
[1:27:49] | Felix? | 菲利克斯? |
[1:27:51] | Sorry, Gregorio. | 抱歉 格利戈 |
[1:28:02] | A little power goes a long way, doesn’t it? | 一些力量让一切不同 不是么? |
[1:28:06] | Reprogram this one, Gerti. | 调整它 杰蒂 |
[1:28:08] | l want to start by wiping the Cortez family | 我想先把科特兹家族 |
[1:28:11] | from the face of the Earth. | 彻底消灭 |
[1:28:13] | Uncle Felix, how could you? | 菲利克斯叔叔 你怎可这样? |
[1:28:14] | l’m not your uncle. | 我不是你叔叔 |
[1:28:16] | But we treated you like family. | 但我们待你如亲 |
[1:28:18] | Donnagon said if l joined him | 多纳根说若我加入他 |
[1:28:20] | he… he wouldn’t get rid of me like he’s gonna do to you guys. | 他不会像对你们般收拾我 |
[1:28:24] | You can’t argue with that. | 你怎么可信 |
[1:28:25] | Do you still have power in your watch? | 你的表还有能量么? |
[1:28:27] | Yep. | 是 |
[1:28:29] | Programming complete, Father. | 设好了 爸 |
[1:28:31] | Thank you, Gerti. | 谢谢 杰蒂 |
[1:28:32] | Try remote-piloting the choppers. | 试试引导断路器 |
[1:28:37] | Well, Cortezes, any last words? | 那么 科特兹 有何遗言? |
[1:28:41] | None that l can say in front of my children. | 我不可在孩子面前说 |
[1:28:43] | Not to mention your mother. | 不提你妈 |
[1:28:46] | -Huh? -Huh? Oh! | -嗯? -嗯? 哦! |
[1:28:53] | Let’s settle this the old-fashioned way. | 来点老套桥段吧 |
[1:28:57] | Aah! | 啊! |
[1:28:58] | -Kick his butt! -Yeah, kick his butt! | -扁他! -对 上啊! |
[1:29:01] | -Uh! -Not like that. | -啊! -不是那样 |
[1:29:03] | Aah! Uh! | 啊! 啊! |
[1:29:05] | Headbutt. | 头摔 |
[1:29:07] | Uh! Uh! | 啊! 啊! |
[1:29:08] | Ohh! Ohh! | 哦! 哦! |
[1:29:10] | Ohh. Uh. Uhh. | 啊 啊 |
[1:29:12] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:29:13] | Uhh. | 啊 |
[1:29:15] | Sleeper hold. | 卧摔 |
[1:29:16] | Ahh! | 啊! |
[1:29:17] | Ohh! Ahh! | 哇! |
[1:29:19] | Use his own weight against him. | 用他的重量对付他 |
[1:29:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:29:27] | Ah, get up! | 啊 起来! |
[1:29:28] | Do what l showed you last night! | 展示你昨夜的雄风! |
[1:29:30] | Uh! | 啊! |
[1:29:31] | Suplex. | 后抱 |
[1:29:37] | Oh! | 喔! |
[1:29:37] | -Even l can fight better than that. -Mom! | -我都可以打得更好 -妈! |
[1:29:40] | Triple backflip! | 三重后空翻! |
[1:30:07] | Uh! Huh? | 啊? |
[1:30:12] | Gerti? | 杰蒂? |
[1:30:14] | What did you? | 你干嘛 |
[1:30:15] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:30:17] | Oh, don’t even get me started. | 别让我们开始 |
[1:30:19] | Just wait till Mom finds out | 直到让妈妈知道 |
[1:30:20] | you tried to take over the world again. | 你又想称霸世界 |
[1:30:23] | No. Please, please, please. | 不 别… 别… 别… |
[1:30:25] | D-Don’t tell your mother. | 别告你妈 |
[1:30:27] | Please? | 好么? |
[1:30:57] | Uh, hello. | 啊 你好 |
[1:30:59] | Hello, there, Mr. President. | 你好 总统先生 |
[1:31:02] | By order of the president, | 奉总统之令 |
[1:31:05] | you’ve been temporarily disavowed. | 你被暂时扣压 |
[1:31:14] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[1:31:18] | Looks like l lost this round, but l’ll be back. | 看似我失势了 但我会回来 |
[1:31:21] | Hopefully, you’re on the good side next time. | 希望下次你站在好的一边 |
[1:31:22] | We’ll see, but… | 我们走着瞧 但… |
[1:31:26] | you never know. | 你永不明白 |
[1:31:28] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:31:30] | He gets out of line, l’ll straighten him out. | 他脱线了 我会把他引回正途 |
[1:31:33] | You go, Gerti. | 你去吧 杰蒂 |
[1:31:39] | You tried to save us. | 你试着救我们 |
[1:31:42] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:31:50] | Because you are my family. | 因为你们是我亲人 |
[1:31:53] | You know… | 你知道… |
[1:31:56] | there isn’t a man on this Earth | 地球上没有人 |
[1:31:58] | we’d ever think would be good enough for our daughter, | 我们认为 比我对我们女儿更好 |
[1:32:01] | but, um… | 但 嗯… |
[1:32:02] | You come pretty close. | 你很接近 |
[1:32:10] | By order of the president, | 以总统之命 |
[1:32:12] | you are the new director of the O.S.S. | 你们是欧斯新领导 |
[1:32:15] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[1:32:18] | Do ah… | 嗯 |
[1:32:19] | are they… | 他们是… |
[1:32:26] | Level one. | 一级 |
[1:32:30] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[1:32:31] | You don’t want it? | 你不想要? |
[1:32:33] | l’m leaving the O.S.S. | 我离开欧斯 |
[1:32:35] | l’ve seen what it takes to be a top spy, | 我已见到当顶尖间谍的下场 |
[1:32:38] | and l think l can be better use to the world | 我想我会更好的帮助世界 |
[1:32:41] | by just being the best… me. | 变成最好的… 我自己 |
[1:32:45] | But what about all the cool gadgets? | 但那些酷装备怎么处理? |
[1:32:48] | l got the best gadget right here. | 我已得到最好装备在此 |
[1:32:51] | Use number one… A stylish bracelet. | 使用第一号… 一个精致手镯 |
[1:32:56] | See ya around? | 江湖再见? |
[1:32:57] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:33:06] | Go ahead. Say it. | 去吧 说 |
[1:33:07] | What? | 什么? |
[1:33:09] | l told you so. | 我已告你 |
[1:33:13] | Never. | 从不 |
[1:33:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:33:19] | Uh… | 啊… |
[1:33:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:33:24] | You got it, boss. | 你做到了 老大 |