时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Girls, I need your attention. | 两位 我需要你们听我说 |
[00:04] | You also need a booster seat for most places. | 你大多情况下还需要儿童餐椅 |
[00:07] | No, I came out to tell you some big news. | 不 我出来是要告诉你们重大消息 |
[00:10] | You also came out when you wore that sweater | 你今天穿着这件毛衣来上班 |
[00:12] | to work today. | 已经算出柜了 |
[00:14] | John Mayer wore this sweater in Details. | 约翰·梅尔接受Details采访时就穿的这件毛衣 |
[00:18] | Tonight, we are trying family-style service. | 今晚 我们要尝试家庭式服务 |
[00:21] | I thought family-style service was what I had to do | 我以为家庭式服务是我被逼给叔叔 |
[00:23] | with my uncle. | 干的那种活儿 |
[00:25] | Well, my family-style is more “potluck”… | 我的家庭式更偏向于”百乐餐”… |
[00:29] | heavy on the pot, not so heavy on the luck. | 享乐为主 吃饭为辅 |
[00:33] | Why would a family come here? | 一家人干嘛要来这儿? |
[00:36] | If I see a child in here, I’m calling the police. | 要是我在这儿看到孩子 我就报警了 |
[00:40] | It’s like seeing a dog locked in a hot car. | 就像关爱锁在高温车里的狗狗一样 |
[00:43] | Chicken cacciatore, family-style. | 鸡块 家庭式的 |
[00:46] | Liver and onions, family-style. | 肝和洋葱 家庭式的 |
[00:48] | Spaghetti and meatballs, my family-style, | 意大利面和肉丸 我家式的 |
[00:52] | which means the balls are kinda small, | 也就是肉丸有点小 |
[00:54] | but the noodles are extra long. | 但面条特别长 |
[00:59] | You bring out the food in large bowls | 你们拿大碗盛出食物 |
[01:01] | and the customers serve themselves, | 然后顾客们自己动手 |
[01:03] | as they’ve been doing since I hired you two. | 就跟我雇了你们俩 顾客也要自己动手一样 |
[01:07] | Good idea, Han. | 好主意 Han |
[01:09] | The diner food does belong in a big bowl… | 餐厅的食物确实得放在一个桶里… |
[01:11] | the toilet bowl. | 厕所马桶 |
[01:14] | I don’t know what your uncle saw in you. | 真不知道你叔叔看上你什么了 |
[01:35] | Max, I just found something | Max 我刚在手机上 |
[01:37] | very upsetting on my phone. | 看到非常烦人的东西 |
[01:39] | Another free U2 album? | 又一张免费的U2专辑? |
[01:42] | Worse. | 更糟糕 |
[01:44] | And worse than an e-vite to a friend’s improv show. | 而且比收到朋友的电子邀请看即兴演出还惨 |
[01:48] | It’s an e-mail from the managing director | 是一封糕潮店总经理的邮件 |
[01:51] | of all The High restaurants saying he’s seen our sales | 说他看过我们的销售业绩 |
[01:53] | and is disappointed with my performance. | 并对我的表现非常失望 |
[01:55] | Duh-lete… | 删掉… |
[01:59] | like I do with all | 就像我删掉 |
[02:00] | the “disappointed in your performance” texts | 跟我睡过的家伙们发的 |
[02:02] | I get from guys after sex. | “对你的表现失望”的短信一样 |
[02:04] | Sorry, gents! My boobs make a promise | 抱歉 哥们! 我的咪咪太重 |
[02:07] | my bad back can’t deliver. | 后背承受不来 |
[02:10] | Those bad sales numbers are not our fault. | 那些低销售额不是我们的错 |
[02:14] | Our unit’s out at the airport. | 我们的店可是开在机场啊 |
[02:15] | Well, I’m not taking ownership of this | 这不是我的责任 |
[02:17] | because my unit is not at the airport. | 因为我的宝贝不在机场 |
[02:19] | It’s in my bed table drawer. | 而是放在我的床头柜里 |
[02:22] | I’m the manager. It’s on me. | 我是经理 都怨我 |
[02:24] | As is this tartar stain. It just refuses to come out. | 就跟这污渍一样 就是洗不掉 |
[02:28] | You’d think it’s parents were Baptist. | 让人还以为它父母是基督徒(不敢出柜) |
[02:33] | Well, Manager, I need to get out of there | 那么 经理 我明天得早点下班 |
[02:35] | early tomorrow to do Sophie’s wedding cake, | 做Sophie的结婚蛋糕 |
[02:36] | and also because you’re annoying as a boss. | 还因为你当老板超烦人的 |
[02:40] | Hey, everybody! | 嘿 大家好! |
[02:44] | Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me… | 一步 两步 三步 四步 是我 是我 还是我… |
[02:50] | I love being a bride. You don’t even have to pretend | 我喜欢做新娘 你都不用假装 |
[02:54] | it’s about anyone else. | 对别人感兴趣了 |
[02:56] | Kinda like me, when I was rich. | 跟我有钱那会儿一样 |
[02:59] | Pretty much every single day still. | 你现在也没好到哪去 |
[03:02] | Good news, bad news. The good news is | 一个好消息 一个坏消息 好消息是 |
[03:04] | the rash is not spreading past my nuts. | 皮疹没有传染到下肢 |
[03:10] | And that’s the good news. | 这竟然是好消息 |
[03:13] | Bad news… the wedding donkey we booked | 坏消息… 我们预定仪式用的 |
[03:16] | for the church service died. | 婚驴死了 |
[03:19] | I’ll ask the obvious question. | 我来问个显而易见的问题 |
[03:21] | Did it have anything to do with the rash? | 驴死跟皮疹有关吗? |
[03:25] | I mean, what are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[03:27] | It’s not a traditional Polish wedding | 没有畜生走过礼堂的婚礼 |
[03:29] | without an ass walking down the aisle. | 就不是传统的波兰婚礼 |
[03:32] | I think Oleg’s got that covered. | 我觉得Oleg可以扮演畜生的角色 |
[03:36] | Girls, we need an ass, you have a horse… | 妹子 我们需要畜生 而你有匹马… |
[03:39] | same family, but not related, | 同样的家庭 但不是血亲 |
[03:41] | like the Jolie-Pitt kids. | 就像朱莉-皮特家的孩子似的 |
[03:46] | No way. Chestnut is my baby. | 不行 小栗子是我的孩子 |
[03:48] | Well, the donkey was getting a thousand bucks. | 我们本来要付那驴一千大洋 |
[03:51] | Baby’s gotta work. | 亲孩子也得干活 |
[04:00] | You know what’s doing great business? | 你知道什么受人欢迎吗? |
[04:02] | It’s my new Grindr profile. | 就是我的新基达档案 |
[04:06] | Changed my screen name to “Suction Junction”. | 我把网名改成”舔鸡高手”了 |
[04:11] | That damn Cinnabon next door is taking all our business. | 隔壁该死的肉桂蛋糕把我们的生意都抢走了 |
[04:14] | What kind of low lives would prefer those | 什么样的屌丝会喜欢那个 |
[04:16] | to these fine desserts? | 而不选我们精致的糕点呢? |
[04:19] | I found a secret pathway to the Cinnabon kitchen! | 我找到去肉桂蛋糕厨房的密道了! |
[04:22] | Move, bitch! | 闪开 贱人! |
[04:25] | Really? You too? I just don’t get it. | 不是吧? 连你也这样? 我不明白 |
[04:28] | It’s an acquired taste, like crystal meth. | 这是嗜好 跟吸毒一样 |
[04:34] | Ugh. | 真是 |
[04:35] | Great. My waiter’s gonna be late again. | 这下好了 服务生又迟到了 |
[04:38] | “Held up at the TSA line.” | “我被堵在安检队伍里了” |
[04:40] | That’s what I get for hiring an airport waiter | 这就是我雇一个叫Mohammed Machdinajihad |
[04:42] | named Mohammed Machdinajihad. | 机场侍应生的下场 |
[04:47] | Oh, look, Ronnie, a new place. | 哦 快看 Ronnie 新店哎 |
[04:49] | I see it, Bonnie, I’m right next to you. | 我看到了 Bonnie 我就在你旁边你呢 |
[04:52] | Didn’t this used to be the bar we got wasted in | 这过去不是我们起飞前 |
[04:54] | before our flights? | 买醉的酒吧吗? |
[04:56] | I can’t remember. I was wasted. | 我记不得了 因为我喝醉了 |
[04:59] | Welcome to The High… | 欢迎来到糕潮… |
[05:00] | the finest in high quality desserts. | 高质量精致糕点 |
[05:03] | We also have yogurts, cappuccinos, lattes, coffee, | 我们还有酸奶 卡布奇诺 拿铁 咖啡 |
[05:05] | herb teas, or smart waters. | 草药茶 或者醒脑水 |
[05:06] | And did I mention we’re a Boingo Hotspot? | 我有没有提到我们还有无线网热点? |
[05:09] | Take it down a notch. | 别这么激动 |
[05:11] | You’re selling it harder than Anne Hathaway | 你比在今夜秀上的安妮·海瑟薇 |
[05:13] | on The Tonight Show. | 还要卖力 |
[05:15] | Oh, hi, I’m not here to buy, just to look. | 哦 你好 我只是来看看 不买东西 |
[05:17] | On a diet… since 1998. | 我在节食… 从九八年就开始了 |
[05:21] | Oh dear lord, those look amazing. | 老天啊 那些看起来好棒 |
[05:23] | – Can I just smell a piece? – Bonnie, don’t. | – 我能闻下吗? – Bonnie 别 |
[05:25] | It’ll get you going, and then halfway to Paris, | 你停不下来的 等巴黎航班飞到半程 |
[05:27] | I’ll find you in coach binging on a bag of Sun Chips. | 我就会看到你在客舱里大口吃着薯片 |
[05:31] | That’s my favorite thing about the job. | 我最喜欢我工作的这点了 |
[05:36] | Oh, Paris reminds me. | 说起巴黎 |
[05:37] | I bought two first class tickets to Paris… | 我买过两张去巴黎的头等舱票… |
[05:39] | on three credit cards that will escalate 20% | 用三张六年内利息增长百分之二十的 |
[05:41] | over six years… anyway… | 信用卡买的… 总之… |
[05:43] | I really need to return them. | 我必须退掉它们 |
[05:44] | What’s the window on that with your airline? | 你们航空公司的退票期限是多久? |
[05:46] | A month… about the same amount of time I have | 一个月… 跟我能长久保持 |
[05:48] | until this fake smile finally falls off my face. | 这种假笑的时间是一样的 |
[05:52] | Lady, we’re flight attendants. | 女士 我们可是空姐 |
[05:53] | If that smile falls off your face, | 如果你不能保持假笑的话 |
[05:55] | you’re gonna have to get a job at Southwest. | 你就只能去西南航空找工作了 |
[05:58] | Why are you returning them? You don’t like Paris? | 你为什么要退掉? 你不喜欢巴黎? |
[06:00] | J’adore Paris, but long story short… | 我爱死巴黎了 但长话短说… |
[06:03] | Uh, I’ll make it short because she’s incapable | 我来说吧 因为她讲不清楚 |
[06:04] | and will throw in lots more of that fake French. | 而且还会说更多糟糕的法语 |
[06:07] | Bought the tickets so that I could get to the gate | 当时买票是因为我要去登机口见一个 |
[06:09] | to see a guy I was banging. | 和我上床的男人 |
[06:10] | I hear ya. | 我懂你 |
[06:12] | I once hid in the luggage cart for 12 hours | 我有次在行李车上藏了十二个小时 |
[06:14] | to do it with this cute guy | 就为了跟一个在这里海关工作的 |
[06:15] | who works at Customs here. | 帅小伙上床 |
[06:16] | Oh, right. Rick. What’s he doing now? | 对 Rick 他现在在干什么? |
[06:19] | Me, every third Tuesday. | 干我啊 隔周周四 |
[06:23] | Ahh, don’t leave me hanging, ladies. | 别让我等着 女士们 |
[06:25] | Ah. If we hadn’t just read Lean In | 如果我们不是刚在酒友俱乐部… |
[06:27] | in our wine club… I mean book club… | 我是说读书俱乐部… 读了”向前一步” |
[06:29] | we’d be real jealous of you gals. | 我们会很嫉妒你们呢 |
[06:31] | We always had a dream to open a shop at the airport. | 我们一直梦想着在机场开一个小店 |
[06:33] | Well, whatever it is, just don’t open | 不管开什么店 都不要开在肉桂蛋糕店旁边 |
[06:35] | near a Cinnabon because failure smells | 因为失败闻起来 |
[06:37] | a hell of a lot like cinnamon. | 跟肉桂一样难闻 |
[06:39] | Final boarding call | 这是前往巴黎的 |
[06:41] | for flight 24 to Paris. Final boarding call. | 第24次航班的最后登机通知 |
[06:43] | Final boarding call? We better hurry. | 最后登机通知? 我们得快点了 |
[07:01] | Wow, everything looks so much smaller in here | 哇 这里的所有东西 |
[07:04] | than I remembered it. | 比我记忆中的还要小 |
[07:05] | Like returning to your old high school… | 就像回高中母校的时候… |
[07:07] | or your old high school boyfriend’s penis. | 或者是高中前男友的屌一样 |
[07:10] | Not mine. I went to an urban high school. | 我的可不是 我去的是普通高中 |
[07:15] | What’s that weird smell? | 这是什么怪味道? |
[07:17] | Probably that milk. It’s been in here so long, | 可能是牛奶吧 放在这里太久了 |
[07:19] | its own photo was on the carton. | 它自己的照片都印在盒子上了 |
[07:23] | No, it’s over here. Really pungent. | 不 在这里 真的很刺鼻 |
[07:29] | Yes! | 太棒了! |
[07:36] | Mm… I might owe you two some rent. | 额… 我可能欠你俩点租金 |
[07:41] | Unless you wanna settle in weed. | 除非你们想引进大麻 |
[07:43] | I always wanna settle in weed. | 我一直想引进大麻 |
[07:46] | In fact, I plan to retire there. | 实际上 我计划着退休后搬进大麻呢 |
[07:49] | Marijuana’s in the closet? | 橱柜里有大麻? |
[07:51] | This is more shocking than Meredith Baxter-Birney. | 这比Meredith Baxter-Birney出柜还令人震惊 |
[07:56] | Look, I figured since you two abandoned the cupcake shop, | 我当时想 反正你俩放弃了纸杯蛋糕的生意 |
[07:59] | this space was available. | 这地方又空着 |
[08:01] | Also, I stopped asking permission for stuff | 而且 自从我到了七十岁 |
[08:03] | when I turned 70. | 我再也不征求别人同意了 |
[08:05] | We did not abandon it. | 我们没有放弃 |
[08:07] | We just haven’t paid attention to it in 3 months, | 我们只是三个月没有留意它了 |
[08:09] | like me with any hair above my mid-thigh. | 就像我不留意大腿中部以上的任何毛发一样 |
[08:11] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[08:12] | When you bend over in that skirt, | 你穿着那条裙子弯腰的时候 |
[08:14] | it looks like you’re giving birth to Art Garfunkel. | 看起来像是阿特·加芬克尔正在从你两腿中间钻出来 |
[08:20] | Me, me, me, me, me, me, me! | 一 二 三 四 是我 是我 还是我! |
[08:24] | Oh, good. Earl, you’re here. | 太好了 Earl 你在这儿 |
[08:27] | Yes, I am. Don’t tell any of my ex-wives. | 是的 我在这里 不要告诉我的前妻们哦 |
[08:32] | Earl, would you do me the honor | Earl 你肯赏光 |
[08:34] | and walk me down the aisle tomorrow night? | 明晚挽着我走过红毯吗? |
[08:37] | Sophie, sorry. | Sophie 真抱歉 |
[08:39] | I didn’t know your father was dead. | 我不知道你爸爸去世了 |
[08:40] | Did he die upon meeting Oleg? | 他是在和Oleg见面的时候去世的吗? |
[08:44] | Oh, he’s not dead, | 不 他还活着 |
[08:45] | but I’m not getting upstaged by an iron lung. | 但是我不想被一个铁肺呼吸器抢了风头 |
[08:51] | Well, Earl, how could you say no | Earl 你怎么能拒绝 |
[08:52] | to such a heartfelt request? | 这么一个真诚的邀约呢? |
[08:55] | I’d be honored, Sophie. | 我很荣幸 Sophie |
[08:57] | Like the wedding saying goes, | 就像婚礼谚语所说的 |
[08:58] | Something old, something new, | 一些旧的 一些新的 |
[09:00] | something borrowed, | 一些借来的 |
[09:01] | and someone black. | 和一个黑人 |
[09:05] | Oh, Caroline, look. | Caroline 瞧 |
[09:07] | Here are the pink ribbons for Chestnut. | 这是给小栗子的粉丝带 |
[09:09] | Chestnut has to be covered in girly ribbons? | 小栗子得裹上这些娘气的丝带? |
[09:12] | I can’t do that to my boy. | 不能这么对我的小男子汉 |
[09:14] | I’ll throw in another 50. | 我加价50 |
[09:15] | I guess there’s a reason “horse” sounds | 我想”马”和”妓女”听起来 |
[09:17] | so much like “whore.” | 这么相像是有原因的 |
[09:20] | Now, we’re all gonna leave for the church at 6:00, | 嗯 我们都得六点出发去教堂 |
[09:23] | but I told Earl 4:00, | 但是我跟Earl说的是4点钟 |
[09:26] | ’cause, well… You know. | 因为 嗯… 你们懂的 |
[09:35] | – # Mm-hm hm hmm # – What’s happening over there? | – # 嗯哼哼哼 # – 这是怎么回事? |
[09:38] | Max, you’re humming! | Max 你在哼歌! |
[09:40] | What? | 什么? |
[09:41] | Please… | 拜托… |
[09:43] | I am not a hummer. | 我不是那种会哼歌的人 |
[09:44] | I mean, I’ll drive in them, | 我是说我可以开一辆悍马 |
[09:45] | I’ll give them, but I am not one. | 可以送一辆 但是我自己不会哼歌 |
[09:51] | Oh, my God, I am humming! What’s wrong with me? | 天啊 我在哼歌! 我哪儿出了毛病? |
[09:54] | What am I gonna do next, smile? | 下一步我该做什么 微笑? |
[09:58] | That’s right! Today’s special promotion, | 就是这样! 今日特别优惠 |
[10:00] | in and out in five minutes or your dessert is half off. | 进出只需五分钟 超时五折 |
[10:03] | Eat it, Cinnabon. | 瞧着吧 肉桂蛋糕店 |
[10:05] | Pear tart and a coffee. Come on, I’m on a clock here. | 梨挞和咖啡 快来 这边记着时呢 |
[10:08] | Who had the damn pear tart and a coffee? | 谁点了该死的梨挞和咖啡? |
[10:10] | Max, hurry! Five minutes, in and out! | Max 赶紧的! 五分钟 进出! |
[10:12] | Yeah, the one thing you don’t have to explain | 嗯 你唯一不需要向我解释的事情 |
[10:14] | to me is “in and out.” | 就是”进出” |
[10:16] | I need help! I never said I was fast. | 我需要帮助! 我没说自己动作很快的 |
[10:18] | All my high school guidance counselors did, | 我所有的高中辅导员倒是卸货很快 |
[10:19] | but I did not. | 但我不是啊 |
[10:21] | I’ll go get John off break | 我去把正在休息的John叫来 |
[10:22] | because my waiter still isn’t here. | 因为我的服务生还没来 |
[10:24] | This whole Middle East situation | 这整个的中东麻烦 |
[10:25] | is just so inconvenient for me. | 简直对我太不方便了 |
[10:30] | Okay, now we have a real situation. | 好吧 我们现在真的出了点状况 |
[10:32] | You hit someone. Damn it, Max. | 你打人了 该死 Max |
[10:34] | It’s not about me. It’s Sophie. | 不是我 是Sophie |
[10:36] | Her gown arrived from Poland | 她的礼服从波兰运过来了 |
[10:37] | and it’s stuck in customs out here. | 但是卡在这边的海关了 |
[10:40] | My gown! | 我的礼服! |
[10:41] | My beautiful gown! | 我美丽的礼服! |
[10:43] | Oh, my God! My gown! | 天啊! 我的礼服! |
[10:46] | Wow. She is really upset. | 好吧 她真的很生气 |
[10:48] | Really upset, | 是超级生气 |
[10:50] | ’cause this isn’t even on speaker. | 因为我都没开扬声器 |
[10:54] | Yes, it’s awful, but look on the bright side. | 是啊 很糟糕 但乐观点 |
[10:57] | Our certain-to-be-hideous bridesmaids dresses | 我们那些绝对十分丑陋的伴娘礼服 |
[10:59] | are stuck in customs too. | 也一起卡在了海关 |
[11:01] | No, those arrived. | 不 那些已经到了 |
[11:03] | Damn it! First, it’s the Middle East, | 该死! 先是中东麻烦 |
[11:05] | now those dresses. | 现在是那些礼服 |
[11:06] | I cannot catch a break. | 我都没法休息了 |
[11:10] | Wow, this place is packed. | 哇 这地方人满为患啊 |
[11:12] | Remember us? Bonnie and Ronnie? | 还记得我们吗? Bonnie和Ronnie? |
[11:13] | We knew you when. | 我们见过的 |
[11:15] | Hey, wait, uh, Ronnie, | 嘿 等等 呃 Ronnie |
[11:17] | didn’t you say that you boned a guy in customs? | 你是不是说过你上过一个海关小哥? |
[11:19] | That was Bonnie. I have standards… | 那是Bonnie 我是有原则的… |
[11:21] | and he didn’t like me. | 而且他也不喜欢我 |
[11:24] | To be clear, I did have sex with the customs guy, | 明白点说 我确实和海关小哥做过 |
[11:26] | but not in customs. | 但不是在海关 |
[11:28] | It was in one of those family bathrooms. | 是在一间母婴厕所里 |
[11:31] | Look, is there any way you could help us | 听着 你们可不可能帮我们 |
[11:32] | get a package out of customs? | 从海关那边弄出一个包裹呢? |
[11:34] | Wait… What bra am I wearing? | 等等… 我今天穿了什么内衣? |
[11:37] | Oh, done! | 手到擒来! |
[11:40] | John, we’re leaving. You’re in charge. | John 我们要走了 你来负责 |
[11:43] | Max! We can’t leave right now. | Max! 我们现在可不能走 |
[11:45] | The wedding’s not till tonight and we’re in the middle | 婚礼今晚才举行 我们现在还在 |
[11:47] | of a store promotion and we’re losing. | 店铺促销中 而且我们要输了 |
[11:49] | You know I’m gonna kill you, right? | 你知道我会杀了你的吧? |
[11:51] | I just have to figure out how. | 只不过要想想怎么下手 |
[11:53] | Top contender is hooking your necklace | 让头号对手把你的项链 |
[11:54] | on the front gate and pushing up. | 拴在前门 再把你推上去 |
[11:56] | We’ll stay as late as possible. | 我们尽量待晚点 |
[11:58] | Just pick up Sophie’s dress box and hop on the subway. | 只要抄起装Sophie婚纱的盒子 然后跳上地铁就行了 |
[12:01] | Easy peasy. | 小菜一碟 |
[12:06] | Watch the closing doors, please. | 关门请当心 |
[12:08] | Ugh… oho… | 呃… 哦… |
[12:09] | Why is nothing easy peasy? | 为什么就是不能来个一碟小菜? |
[12:20] | Watch the closing doors, please. | 关门请当心 |
[12:22] | I am watching the doors! | 我可当心呢! |
[12:24] | It’s hard not to. They’re about to eat my box. | 怎么会不当心 它们快把我的盒子吃了 |
[12:29] | Yeah, real funny, sir. | 对 真好笑 先生 |
[12:31] | A girl said, “Eat my box.” Grow up. | 有个女孩说”吃了我的盒子” 成熟点吧 |
[12:35] | Jeez! How could a dress be this big? | 天! 一件婚纱怎么会大到这样? |
[12:38] | This is just the veil. | 这还只是头纱 |
[12:41] | I have to get something out of my bag. | 我得从包里掏点东西 |
[12:43] | Hold this by yourself for a second. | 你先自己撑会 |
[12:48] | I can’t find it. Here, take this. | 找不到了 这个 帮我拿着这个 |
[12:50] | What is this? | 这又是什么? |
[12:51] | A hundred dollars in change. | 一百刀的零钱 |
[12:53] | We need it for the wedding. It’s a Polish custom | 婚礼上用的 波兰传统是 |
[12:55] | to throw change at the bride. | 要把零钱撒到新娘身上 |
[12:56] | Loose change? Live animals? | 撒零钱? 带牲畜? |
[12:58] | Is this a wedding or a cock fight? | 究竟是结婚还是斗鸡啊? |
[13:02] | Max, this is heavy! | Max 好重啊! |
[13:03] | What do you have to get out of your bag? | 你到底要在包里掏什么呀? |
[13:05] | – Something important. – What is it? | – 很重要的东西 – 什么呀? |
[13:07] | The rest of my Cinnabon. | 我吃剩的肉桂蛋糕 |
[13:10] | Max, that’s our competition! | Max 那可是我们的对头! |
[13:11] | The reason for our failure is that piece of crap. | 我们就是输在这垃圾上 |
[13:13] | I mean, I ca… | 我是说… |
[13:15] | Oh, my God, this is delicious! | 我的神呀 好吃到飞起! |
[13:20] | No! Max, he’s got the money bag. | 不! Max 他拿了我们的钱包 |
[13:24] | No… No! No, no, no! | 不… 不! 不许捡! |
[13:27] | That is our Polish bride money! | 这是我们波兰新娘的钱! |
[13:30] | Back off! | 都退开! |
[13:31] | This is not the day to the screw with me. | 今天谁都不许跟我搞事儿 |
[13:33] | I’m at the business bottom | 我已经跌到事业谷底 |
[13:34] | and I’ve had nothing to lose since 2011. | 而且2011年来我就没啥可失去了 |
[13:42] | Queen’s Plaza. | 皇后广场到了 |
[13:44] | Yup. That’s what would happen next. | 好呀 屋漏偏逢连夜雨 |
[13:56] | What’s the hold up back there? | 她们在后台磨蹭什么? |
[13:58] | People are placing bets that I’m halfway to Reno | 大家在赌我会不会卷了婚礼礼金 |
[14:00] | with a hooker and the wedding cash. | 再带个妓女去里诺 |
[14:00] | 里诺: 美国内华达州的赌城 | |
[14:03] | Relax. After that subway, | 放轻松 从地铁上下来 |
[14:05] | Max and Caroline needed some time to freshen up. | Max和Caroline要点时间梳妆打扮 |
[14:08] | They came smelling like that diner cheese | 她们来的时候 臭的就像那块 |
[14:10] | I tell you all is still good. | 我跟你说还能凑合用的奶酪 |
[14:13] | Hey, everybody! | 嘿 大家好! |
[14:17] | We look just like Sophie! I am so relieved. | 我们简直是Sophie第二! 我松了一口大气啊 |
[14:20] | I thought I’d be way overdressed but I’m just under-boobed. | 还以为我会穿得太隆重 结果只是胸不够重 |
[14:23] | Yeah, we were in a hurry | 没错 我们太赶时间了 |
[14:25] | or I would have loaned her a cup of mine. | 要不然我肯定会”借她一码” |
[14:26] | All right. | 不错啊 |
[14:29] | Oleg, stop looking at us like that. | Oleg 别这么看我们 |
[14:31] | It’s okay. I’m marrying you. | 有啥关系 我要跟你结婚的 |
[14:35] | You guys look like the Four Tops. | 你们几个看起来就像四大高人 |
[14:35] | Four Tops: 美国1953-1997年间的一个摇滚乐队 | |
[14:38] | Well, two tops and a bottom. | 好吧 只有两个高人和一个垫底的 |
[14:45] | Oleg, Sophie doesn’t want you to see her. | Sophie不想让你见到她 Oleg |
[14:47] | Jump on Chestnut and start down the aisle. | 骑上小栗子走婚毯吧 |
[14:49] | And Chestnut, I’m sorry, baby. | 小栗子 我对不住你 宝贝 |
[14:51] | I know you never wanted to do drag. | 我知道你从来不想驮人 |
[14:57] | And, Han, you’re supposed to take this | Han 你得拿着这个 |
[14:58] | in case something happens in the aisle. | 以防马在路上屎兴大发 |
[15:01] | This just went from best man to worst job. | 伴郎变铲屎郎啦 |
[15:19] | # Hey! # | # 嘿! # |
[15:24] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:26] | What do you think, girls? | 觉得怎么样 女孩们? |
[15:28] | Do I look like a virgin? | 我看起来像纯洁吗? |
[15:33] | I heard the tubas. That’s my cue! Go, girls. Go! | 我听见号声了 该我上场! 上啊 女孩们 上! |
[16:16] | Oh, God! | 天啊! |
[16:18] | Her dress almost killed us | 她的礼服差点害死我们 |
[16:20] | and now it killed Earl. | 现在真害死Earl了 |
[16:24] | Thanks. | 太感谢了 |
[16:25] | I thought I was a goner. | 还以为我死定了呢 |
[16:32] | Time for the vows. | 该说誓词了 |
[16:35] | Bring the crowns! | 呈上皇冠! |
[16:39] | And crowned is married… | 戴冠之人 |
[16:42] | with honor. | 喜结连理 |
[16:48] | Ohhh… | 哦… |
[16:51] | Raise the crowns to their heads. | 将皇冠举于新人头顶 |
[17:05] | Better go. This is as good as | 开始吧 没有梯子的话 |
[17:06] | it’s gonna get without a ladder. | 这已经是最好的办法了 |
[17:11] | I, Sophie Kachinsky… | 我 Sophie Kachinsky… |
[17:19] | take you, Oleg Golishevsky | 愿意嫁Oleg Golishevsky为妻 |
[17:24] | to love and to cherish, | 相亲相爱 |
[17:27] | to have and to hold, | 相伴相随 |
[17:29] | never to leave your side | 誓言忠于彼此 |
[17:32] | ’til death comes to take me. | 至死也不分离 |
[17:36] | I, Oleg Golishevsky, | 我 Oleg Golishevsky |
[17:40] | take you, Sophie Kachinsky, | 愿意娶Sophie Kachinsky为妻 |
[17:43] | to love and to cherish, | 相亲相爱 |
[17:45] | to have and to hold, | 相伴相随 |
[17:47] | never to leave your side | 誓言忠于彼此 |
[17:49] | ’til death comes to take me. | 至死也不分离 |
[17:54] | I pronounce you husband and wife! | 我宣布你们正式结为夫妻! |
[18:02] | Max, now you throw the coins. | Max 该丢硬币了 |
[18:10] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[18:15] | Wow, girl, your fingers work fast. | 哇 小妞 手脚挺利索的嘛 |
[18:17] | Must be from years | 肯定是多年 |
[18:19] | of opening those 501 button-fly jeans… | 开裤裆拉链练就的手活… |
[18:22] | Mine and others’. | 我的 还有别人的 |
[18:24] | Max, I’m done waiting. I need that piece | Max 我等够了 我现在就要 |
[18:26] | of cake right now. | 那片蛋糕 |
[18:27] | We just had a close call in the air. | 刚刚在空中真是惊险 |
[18:29] | So close, we gave the finger to the pilot | 惊险到我们险些把手指 |
[18:31] | in the plane next to us. | 献给隔壁飞机的驾驶员了 |
[18:34] | We almost crashed, and I didn’t wanna | 我们差点坠机了 而且我可不想 |
[18:35] | go down screaming, | 在飞机坠落时喊 |
[18:37] | “I should have opened a daycare center!” | “我真该开家日间托儿所!” |
[18:39] | I usually go down screaming, “You didn’t buy me dinner!” | 我坠机一般会喊”你没给咱买晚饭!” |
[18:44] | Bonnie, let’s admit it. | Bonnie 我们承认吧 |
[18:45] | We’re never gonna go for our dream, | 我们永远不会为梦想放手一搏的 |
[18:47] | just like we never went to get those colonics. | 就像我们一直没去洗肠一样 |
[18:49] | If we really wanted our own business, | 如果我们真有做生意的心 |
[18:51] | we would have done it already, like Max and Caroline did. | 早就开店了 就像Max和Caroline这样 |
[18:56] | You’re right, we did. | 你说得对 我们开了 |
[18:58] | John, cut these two the biggest piece | John 给这两位女士 |
[19:01] | of coconut macadamia nut cake we have. | 切两块这里最大的椰果坚果果仁蛋糕 |
[19:03] | Oh my god. I think I just climaxed. | 天呐 我刚刚好像”高潮”了 |
[19:07] | Well, then pull your panties on | 那就提好裤腰带 |
[19:09] | and slink the hell out like you usually do. | 像你过去那样溜之大吉 |
[19:14] | Caroline, I need to talk to you. | Caroline 我要找你说句话 |
[19:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[19:18] | Working! I’m very sick. | 工作! 我累死了 |
[19:21] | Bonnie and Ronnie out there just reminded me of something. | 外面的Bonnie和Ronnie提醒了我一件事 |
[19:24] | I mean, besides two aunts drunk on vacation. | 除了我的两位姨度假喝醉那事 |
[19:27] | We have our own business. The High isn’t our failure. | 我们有自己的小生意 “糕潮”不是我们的失败 |
[19:31] | We already have our very own failure | 我们已经有过咱们自己的失败了 |
[19:33] | called Max’s Homemade Cupcakes. | 就叫”Max自制纸杯蛋糕”店 |
[19:35] | And if we stay here, we’re building | 而且我们若留下来 |
[19:37] | someone else’s dream, not ours. | 就是为别人做嫁衣 |
[19:39] | Also, if we stay, | 还有就是 我们要是留了 |
[19:40] | your ass will be the size of a house. | 你的屁股就有房子这么大了 |
[19:44] | I mean, when was the last time you felt happy here? | 还有 你最近一次在这感到开心是什么时候? |
[19:47] | Like 30 seconds ago when you said this place | 就在30秒前 你说这地方 |
[19:50] | wasn’t our failure and I remembered I was holding | 不是我们的失败所在的时候 我还记得 |
[19:52] | another one of these in my other hand. | 我另一只手还拿着块蛋糕呢 |
[19:56] | Let’s get out of this airport. | 咱们离开这机场吧 |
[19:57] | We never have to see another Nicholas Sparks novel again. | 咱们再也不用看尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯写的纯爱小说了 |
[20:00] | First, we have to get rid | 首先 咱们得花掉 |
[20:02] | of those two plane tickets to Paris. | 那两张去巴黎的机票 |
[20:04] | Do we? | 真的吗? |
[20:09] | I mean, if we’re gonna fail | 我想说 万一失败了 |
[20:11] | we can still do that after a week in Paris, right? | 咱们在巴黎待上一周后还可以继续做吧? |
[20:13] | Right. | 对哒 |
[20:15] | I’m so stoked! I’ve never been in first class. | 我好激动呃! 人家还没坐过头等舱呢 |
[20:17] | Except, Max, this is coach. | 只不过 Max 这是二等舱 |
[20:21] | I got a refund on one ticket and traded in the other | 我退了一张票 换了另一张票 |
[20:23] | to buy two coach tickets and to pay for a cheap hotel. | 然后买了两张二等舱的票 还付了廉价酒店的房钱 |
[20:26] | I’m so stoked. I’ve never been in coach. | 我好激动呃 人家从没坐过二等舱呢 |
[20:28] | And also so | 这样一来 |
[20:30] | we have money to spend. | 咱们就有多余的钱花了 |
[20:31] | We should be able to do Paris for a week on $12. | 咱们到了巴黎后 每周只花12刀应该过得去 |
[20:34] | Of course, we can. | 那是当然啦 |
[20:37] | What’s the difference between coach and first, anyway? | 头等舱和二等舱之间有啥区别来着? |
[20:40] | The champagne. | 附送香槟 |
[20:41] | We’ll be back with the good crackers, | 我们稍后为您送上优质饼干(疯子) |
[20:43] | and I don’t mean us. | 我说的不是我们俩 |
[20:49] | Well, partner, after all we’ve been | 好啦 合伙人 在这一年里 |
[20:51] | through this year, whatever comes next, | 经历了这么多风雨 不管接下来如何 |
[20:53] | I kinda feel ready for it. | 我感觉自己都做好准备了 |
[20:55] | Flight crew, prepare for take-off. | 机务人员 准备起飞 |
[21:02] | Hey, now you’re humming. | 嘿 你在哼歌 |
[21:04] | I am? | 有吗? |
[21:11] | Hey, can I trade this in for a beer? | 嘿 我可以拿这个换啤酒不? |