时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Miss? | 小姐 |
[00:04] | I have to apologize. | 我必须道歉 |
[00:06] | Well, not to me, but I’m sure the Amish are pissed | 不必跟我道歉 但我肯定阿曼门诺派要生气了 |
[00:06] | 北美洲戒律严谨的宗教团体 | |
[00:08] | that you’re gaying up their look. | 因为你让他们的装束显得像基佬 |
[00:13] | I don’t have enough money for the tip. | 我不够钱给小费 |
[00:15] | Weird. You survive the diner chili, | 真奇怪 餐厅的辣椒没干掉你 |
[00:18] | and it’s the waitress that kills you! | 你却死在了服务员手里! |
[00:20] | But I can tip another way. I’m a psychic. | 但我能以另一种方式给小费 我是个灵媒 |
[00:24] | So, uh, you already know | 所以 你已经知道 |
[00:25] | where they’re gonna find your body. | 你的尸体能在何处找到 |
[00:28] | Oh, please. I die in a bridge collapse | 哦 拜托 我会死于一次大桥坍塌 |
[00:30] | you have nothing to do with. | 这事跟你没有关系 |
[00:32] | I can tell you your future. | 我能告诉你 你的未来 |
[00:35] | Ha! You’re wrong. I don’t have one. | 哈! 你错了 我没有未来 |
[00:39] | See the guy in the booth over there? | 看见坐在那个位置的家伙没? |
[00:41] | Jared “Leto Himself Go”? | 杰瑞德·莱托·随他去? |
[00:41] | 杰瑞德·莱托 摇滚歌手 一头长发 | |
[00:43] | He just offered to read my future as my tip! | 他提出给我预示未来以作小费 |
[00:46] | Ha! You don’t have one. | 哈! 你都没有未来 |
[00:52] | Miss, let me read your palm. | 小姐 让我看看你的掌心 |
[00:54] | Sir, coming over here right now is not a good idea. | 先生 这时候过来可不是个好主意 |
[00:57] | We don’t like to be stiffed by strangers. | 我们不喜欢陌生人不给小费 |
[00:59] | In six months, maybe, but we’re not there yet. | 六个月后也许可以 但现在还不行 |
[01:02] | I’m a legit psychic. | 我是正规的灵媒 |
[01:04] | I predicted long hair was coming back | 我曾预言当时机到了 |
[01:06] | in time to have long hair when it did. | 我的头发就会长到这个长度 |
[01:09] | Okay. You can read my palm. | 好吧 你可以 |
[01:10] | I could use some good news. | 我想要听到好消息 |
[01:12] | I could also use some hand moisturizer… sorry. | 我本该抹护手霜的… 抱歉 |
[01:15] | I see two Ms? | 我看到两个M? |
[01:18] | You bitch! Have you been holding out on M&M’s? | 你个贱人! 你一直私藏M&M’s巧克力豆吗? |
[01:23] | Ooh! Is it the male model | 哦! 是不是指男模特? |
[01:26] | I’m managing | 我在处理他的事 |
[01:28] | who’s also making it with Max? | 他还跟Max做爱 |
[01:32] | Actually… I see a small failure. | 其实… 我看见一个小败笔 |
[01:40] | I take it back. You are good! | 我收回我的话 你真的很棒! |
[02:04] | Here’s your chocolate lemon crumble. | 这是你的巧克力柠檬酥皮水果甜点 |
[02:06] | Sounds like it shouldn’t work together, but it does. | 虽然听起来它们不搭 但它们还是搭一起了 |
[02:09] | It’s the Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga of desserts. | 这是Lady Gaga与Tony Bennett甜品 |
[02:09] | 指乐坛搞怪天后Lady Gaga和国宝级歌手Tony Bennett的合作 | |
[02:12] | Max, can I have just a wee bite? | Max 我能不能咬一小口? |
[02:15] | A crumble of the crumble? | 吃一点点酥皮的碎渣? |
[02:17] | Caroline won’t let me eat anything | Caroline不让我吃任何东西 |
[02:18] | because of my big photo shoot. | 因为我要拍写真大片 |
[02:20] | Hurry! | 快点! |
[02:21] | No chewing, no enjoying. Just swallow. | 不要咀嚼 不要品味 直接吞 |
[02:24] | Spit that out! | 吐出来! |
[02:26] | No! | 不! |
[02:27] | I said spit that out! | 我说了 吐出来! |
[02:29] | You’re a model now! Shame on you! | 你现在是模特了! 真丢脸! |
[02:32] | Bitch, he’s starving. | 贱人 他要饿死了 |
[02:36] | He’s not eating, is he? | 他没吃吧 对吗? |
[02:37] | I don’t want the Stay Puft Marshmallow man | 我不希望一个棉花糖一样的男人 |
[02:39] | showing up at my girlfriend’s photo shoot. | 出现在我女朋友的写真集里 |
[02:42] | I haven’t eaten anything since Tuesday! | 我从周二开始就没吃过东西! |
[02:45] | This morning, he tried to swallow his toothpaste, | 今早 他试图吞下他的牙膏 |
[02:47] | but I was right there to stop him. | 幸好被我阻止了 |
[02:49] | Good, honey. | 干得好 亲爱的 |
[02:50] | That kind of heartlessness is why I’ve decided | 正因你冷血无情 才让我决定 |
[02:52] | to make you the manager of our hot new location | 让你担任”糕潮”新热门地段的 |
[02:54] | of the High. | 经理 |
[02:55] | Oh, my God! This is so exciting! | 天啊! 太令人激动了! |
[02:59] | Someone’s finally realizing my full potential, | 终于有人看到了我的潜力 |
[03:01] | and it’s not me! | 而且那个人不是我! |
[03:04] | Will I be able to make Max head pastry chef? | 我能让Max做糕点主厨吗? |
[03:06] | And where is this new location? | 还有 这个新地段在哪儿? |
[03:09] | Well, right now, everything’s under wraps | 这一切都是秘密 |
[03:11] | the way my face was six months ago. | 而我六个月前是这种表情 |
[03:13] | But as manager, you can hire your own staff, | 作为经理 你可以雇用你自己的员工 |
[03:15] | and I’ll even let you poach Max. | 我甚至可以让你挖走Max |
[03:17] | I’ll also tell you | 我还可以告诉你 |
[03:19] | the new spot is amazing. | 新地点棒极了 |
[03:21] | It’s international. It’s a hub. | 很国际化 还是核心地段 |
[03:24] | I’m talking major flagship. | 我说的是大型旗舰店 |
[03:26] | Honey, I get that you’re happy, | 亲爱的 我知道你很高兴 |
[03:28] | but enough with the eye contact. | 但眼神交流已经够多了 |
[03:30] | No one can look me in the eye. | 没有人能看着我的眼睛 |
[03:33] | I’m the Medusa in Chanel. | 我是穿着香奈儿的美杜莎 |
[03:33] | 希腊神话中的女妖 | |
[03:36] | Max doesn’t let me look her in the eyes | 我们做爱的时候 Max也不让我 |
[03:38] | during sex either. | 看她的眼睛 |
[03:39] | I told you, eye contact’s extra. | 我跟你说过 眼神交流是额外的 |
[03:42] | Max, did you hear that? | Max 你听见没? |
[03:45] | Major flagship! | 大型旗舰店! |
[03:46] | Uh, did someone just call me a major flag? | 呃 刚刚是有人叫我”大旗”吗? |
[03:50] | I think you did, and if I don’t get to | 我猜是你 要是我没能 |
[03:52] | go to the new place with you two, | 跟你们俩去新地方 |
[03:54] | I’m telling HR. | 我要去跟人事专员说 |
[03:55] | That’s Hector Rodriguez, my therapist. | 我说的是Hector Rodriguez 我的治疗师 |
[03:59] | Would you be interested in coming to the new High | 你有兴趣加入新”糕潮” |
[04:01] | as part of our team? | 成为我们的一员吗? |
[04:03] | If you say “part of our team” again, | 你要是再说”我们的一员” |
[04:04] | I’ll rethink the whole thing. | 这整件事我就要重新考虑了 |
[04:06] | I’ll take it. | 我接受 |
[04:07] | But I have to be upfront with Max. | 但我必须跟Max一起在前面 |
[04:09] | I don’t like it in the back. | 我不喜欢在后面 |
[04:10] | Which, by the way, is what I say to all my dates. | 顺便一提 我跟每个男伴都是这么说的 |
[04:14] | Samesies! | 我也是! |
[04:17] | Well, this is great news. | 这真是个好消息 |
[04:19] | How about we celebrate with a piece of pie? | 我们吃个饼庆祝下怎么样? |
[04:21] | No! | 不行! |
[04:27] | Earl, we have great news. Guess what it is. | Earl 我们有好消息 猜猜是什么 |
[04:29] | No, don’t. Okay, guess. No, don’t. Yes, guess, guess! | 不 不要 好 猜吧 不 不要 好 猜吧! |
[04:32] | Can we hurry this along? | 我们能不能快点? |
[04:34] | My cousin is on Maury Povich today, | 我侄子今天上了莫瑞·波维奇的节目 |
[04:36] | and I wanna find out if he’s the father. | 我想知道亲生父亲是不是他 |
[04:39] | ‘Cause then I can stop paying child support. | 因为这样 我就可以不付抚养费了 |
[04:43] | Sorry. She’s a little amped. | 抱歉 她有点紧张了 |
[04:45] | She hasn’t had good news to share | 自打她发现我们地下室的 |
[04:47] | since we found out the washing machine | 洗衣机会嗑药之后 |
[04:49] | in our basement takes buttons. | 她再也没有别的好消息能分享了 |
[04:52] | Han, we have good news. | Han 我们有好消息 |
[04:54] | Sure, you do. | 你们也会有好消息 |
[04:55] | And I’m playing center for the New York Knicks! | 那我就是在纽约尼克斯队打中锋的! |
[04:58] | Have you seen the Knicks lately? | 你们最近有看尼克斯队吗? |
[05:00] | He can only help. | 他只是帮忙而已 |
[05:02] | Well, according to my time card, | 根据我的考勤卡 |
[05:04] | I’ve been here for six hours already, | 我到这儿已经有六个小时了 |
[05:06] | so I’m gonna head back and catch some Zs. | 所以我要去后面 小睡一下 |
[05:09] | The Mattress is all yours, Max. | 床是你的了 Max |
[05:13] | Hey, everybody. We weren’t expecting company. | 嘿 各位 我们没想到会有人来 |
[05:17] | I came by | 我过来 |
[05:19] | to discuss wedding details with Oleg | 是和Oleg讨论婚礼细节的 |
[05:21] | while we had intercourse. | 就在我们嘿咻的时候 |
[05:23] | What is this, the Bunny Ranch? | 这什么情况 兔子牧场吗? |
[05:26] | Baby, I think these are yours. | 宝贝 这是你的吧 |
[05:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:33] | Yeah. Well, thank you, honey. | 嗯 谢谢亲爱的 |
[05:37] | Can we just make it a general rule | 咱们能不能约法三章 |
[05:39] | that there’s no fornication in the diner? | 不要在餐厅里乱来? |
[05:43] | Or in Han’s apartment, ever. | 或是不在Han的家里 |
[05:45] | Okay, Max and I have some really exciting news. | 好了 Max和我有个非常好的消息 |
[05:49] | Yeah, yeah. We know all about the buttons. | 是的是的 我们都知晓嗑药的事了 |
[05:54] | Oleg! | Oleg啊! |
[05:55] | I think you crushed my seating arrangement! | 你把座位安排都搞乱了! |
[05:58] | I’d like to think so. | 我倒希望是 |
[06:03] | So, back to us. | 那么 回到我们 |
[06:05] | How ’bout back to work? | 不如回到工作怎么样? |
[06:06] | Max and I… | Max和我… |
[06:08] | Need to do some work! | 该干活了! |
[06:11] | There. End of news. | 就这样 说完了 |
[06:15] | Where are you running off to so fast? | 你这么急着去哪啊? |
[06:18] | Is someone having a sale on smaller heads? | 有人要甩卖小脑袋吗? |
[06:21] | I’m too small, I’m too big… pick one! | 一会儿说我小 一会说我大 究竟哪样! |
[06:25] | Here’s our big news. | 我们要宣布好消息 |
[06:26] | You are looking at the manager | 你现在看着的是 |
[06:28] | and the head pastry chef of the brand-new High location. | 全新开张的糕潮点心店经理和甜点主厨 |
[06:32] | Actually, he’s looking at our kneecaps. | 其实 他只能看到我们的膝盖 |
[06:35] | Okay, so we’re going with too small. | 好吧 看来是我说太小了 |
[06:37] | If you two quit the diner, how will I ever replace you? | 如果你们俩不干了 我上哪找人替你们? |
[06:42] | Unless I hire… literally anyone else! | 除非我再雇佣… 随便谁都行! |
[06:47] | No, Han, we still have to work here at night. | 不 Han 我们晚上还是会在这里工作 |
[06:49] | We have more debt than Jada Pinkett-Smith | 我们欠的债 比跟威尔史密斯老婆 |
[06:51] | has excuses for Will not being home. | 为她老公不在家找的借口还要多 |
[06:54] | But at the new High, | 但在新的糕潮店 |
[06:56] | we’re gonna be the big bosses | 我们是发号施令的 |
[06:58] | calling all the shots. | 头头儿们 |
[06:59] | Yes, yes… by day. | 是是是… 白天而已 |
[07:02] | But by night, you’ll be the coleslaw’s bitch. | 到了晚上 你们还是上酸菜的翠花 |
[07:07] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[07:09] | Clearly, Han just resents our success. | 很明显 Han是嫉妒我们的成功 |
[07:12] | I know! Why can’t women ever just be happy for each other? | 可不是! 女人何苦难为女人? |
[07:27] | Wow, that is really hot. | 哇哦 好热辣 |
[07:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:30] | The milder salsa’s right here. | 这个辣酱不那么辣 |
[07:34] | Listen… oh! | 我说… 哦! |
[07:35] | Do girls eat now? | 女生们都开始吃东西了吗? |
[07:38] | Wow! Lena Dunham changed everything! | 哇哦! 莉娜·丹恩把一切都改变了! |
[07:42] | Listen, which one of you is sleeping with the model? | 你们俩当中的哪个和那个模特上过床的? |
[07:45] | I know one of you said you were, | 我知道你们有个跟我说了 |
[07:47] | but I don’t listen when you talk. | 但你说的时候我没听 |
[07:49] | She is. | 是她 |
[07:52] | This is a massive ad campaign, | 这是个大规模的广告宣传活动 |
[07:54] | and I don’t know how else to say this, | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[07:56] | but I need his penis to look bigger. | 但我需要他的弟弟再大点 |
[08:00] | Oh! Yeah… | 哦! 好吧… |
[08:02] | It gets nervous when you shine a light on it. | 你用光照它是会紧张啦 |
[08:05] | Sometimes I hear her coaxing it out of its crawl space | 有时我还听到她用吃的 |
[08:08] | with treats. | 骗它出洞 |
[08:10] | Well, do something. | 想想办法 |
[08:12] | I haven’t touched one since college, | 自我读大学后就没碰过小鸡鸡 |
[08:13] | and even then it was just to look under it for my keys. | 就算碰也是为了找底下的钥匙 |
[08:17] | Max, take him off set. Be professional. | Max 带他到后场去 专业点 |
[08:20] | How professional can I be? | 我还能怎么专业? |
[08:21] | She’s asking me to fluff his nutter. | 她是要我玩他蛋蛋 |
[08:24] | Yo, Nash! Break time. | 嘿 Nash! 休息一下 |
[08:27] | So… Marie. | 所以… Marie |
[08:29] | Did Joe tell you about my big new job promotion? | Joe跟你说了我的升职的新工作吗? |
[08:31] | Of course she did. We’re lesbians. | 当然了 我们是拉拉 |
[08:33] | Talking is most of what we do. | 主要时间就是聊天 |
[08:36] | It’s why we rule daytime. | 所以我们统治了白天 |
[08:40] | Eh… pardon me. | 呃… 请原谅 |
[08:42] | You, maybe. That coat… never. | 你还能原谅 那外套罪不可赦 |
[08:47] | I’m lookin’ for someone. | 我是找人的 |
[08:48] | You also look like an extra from Angela’s Ashes. | 你看起来像是”安吉拉的灰烬”跑龙套的 |
[08:52] | But this is a private shoot, | 但这是私人拍摄地 |
[08:54] | as in we’re shooting someone’s privates. | 也就是说我们在拍摄私人部位 |
[08:57] | I’m looking for me son. | 我在找我儿子 |
[08:59] | Okay, people! The groundhog’s outta the hole! | 好了 各位! 土拨鼠出洞啦! |
[09:04] | Six more inches of winter. | 又多了六英寸啊 |
[09:07] | That’s him! That’s me boy! | 就是他! 那是我儿子! |
[09:09] | Ma? | 妈? |
[09:11] | Huh? | 哈? |
[09:12] | Ma, how did you know I was in New York? | 妈 你怎么知道我在纽约? |
[09:15] | Aw, no, you saw me in the Today Show window, | 不是吧 你在”今日秀”窗口看到我了 |
[09:17] | didn’t ya? | 对不? |
[09:18] | You checked into “America” on Facebook, | 你脸书状态改成在”美国”了 |
[09:21] | you bleedin’ idiot. | 你个熊孩子 |
[09:23] | I flew all the way and been lookin’ for you day and night | 我直接飞到这个被上帝遗忘的脏乱差城市 |
[09:26] | in this dirty, God forsaken city for a week. | 日夜不停地找你一个星期了 |
[09:29] | I’m takin’ you home. | 我要带你回家 |
[09:31] | Ma’am, Nash can make his own decisions. | 女士 Nash可以自己做决定 |
[09:33] | He’s a grown man. | 他是成人了 |
[09:35] | Yep. Thanks to my handiwork. | 没错 多亏我鼎力相助 |
[09:38] | He’s no grown man. He’s just now 18. | 他才不是什么成人 他刚十八岁 |
[09:41] | He’s got his prom next month! | 下个月才高中毕业! |
[09:45] | I can’t believe it! | 开玩笑么! |
[09:46] | I had sex with a teenager! | 我睡了青少年! |
[09:48] | Who am I, Woody Allen? | 我都成了什么人 伍迪·艾伦? |
[09:51] | Roman Polanski? | 罗门·波兰斯基? |
[09:54] | Pretty much any of your big-time ’70s movie directors? | 基本上所有七十年代的电影导演? |
[09:58] | You had sex with me innocent child? | 你跟我无知的孩子上床了? |
[10:00] | Uh, not so innocent. | 呃 没那么无知 |
[10:02] | He made me blush a few times, | 他让我脸红过几次 |
[10:04] | and I have two positions named after me. | 然后我发明了两种体位 |
[10:07] | Well, that’s that. | 够了 |
[10:09] | You’ve seen the last of big booby dirty girl here. | 你以后不许再见这个大胸放荡女了 |
[10:13] | I’d object, but when you’re right, you’re right. | 我想反对 但你说得没错 |
[10:17] | But Ma, I like New York. | 可是妈 我喜欢纽约 |
[10:19] | People want to take pictures of me willy here. | 这里的人想拍摄我的小弟弟 |
[10:22] | This is all me fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[10:24] | I should have never let you watch that Magic Mike. | 我从不该让你看”魔力迈克”的 |
[10:29] | That’s great. | 这下好了 |
[10:31] | I don’t have a model now. | 我现在没模特了 |
[10:32] | I’m Seal. | 完蛋了 |
[10:34] | Wait until I tell Joe about this. | 等着我跟Joe说这事儿吧 |
[10:37] | How can you not know how old he is? | 你怎么能不知道他几岁? |
[10:40] | Uh… what can I say? We’re a typical couple! | 呃… 我能说什么呢? 我们是典型的恋人啊! |
[10:43] | He lied about his age, and I pretended he was interesting. | 他在年龄上撒谎 而我假装他很有趣 |
[10:49] | Okay, Max, when Joe gets here, | 好吧 Max 等Joe来了 |
[10:51] | I’m just gonna tell her | 我就告诉她 |
[10:52] | that me managing an underage twink | 我照看一个未成年的臭小子 |
[10:54] | has nothing to do with me managing her restaurant | 与我管理她这个卖超贵夹馅饼的餐厅 |
[10:57] | which sells overpriced twink… ies. | 没有任何牵连 |
[11:00] | Yeah. I’m sure she’ll be professional about it all. | 我相信她在这方面还是非常专业的 |
[11:02] | Professional? | 专业? |
[11:03] | Yesterday, she slapped a woman in here | 昨天有个女人因为穿了双廉价高跟鞋 |
[11:05] | for wearing cheap heels. | 在这里被她扇了一个耳光 |
[11:07] | I know. My face is still red. | 我知道 我的脸到现在还红肿着呢 |
[11:11] | Here she is. | 她来了 |
[11:12] | Good morning, Joe! | 早上好 Joe! |
[11:14] | Hey, ladies. | 嗨 姑娘们 |
[11:15] | Well, obviously, you’re both fired. | 显然 你们都被炒了 |
[11:18] | Obviously. | 很显然 |
[11:19] | Can I keep the hat? | 我能把帽子留着吗? |
[11:21] | You are not gonna want this back. | 你不会想把它要回去的 |
[11:23] | My head sweats like a watermelon at a picnic. | 我头上出的汗就像野餐时的西瓜一样多水 |
[11:25] | Please don’t fire us over the Nash situation. | 求你了别为了Nash的事情炒了我们 |
[11:28] | It was out of our hands. | 这事儿我们也拿不准 |
[11:30] | Actually, it was in her hands, | 实际上 之前是被她手拿着了 |
[11:32] | and it was only 18. | 而且只有18岁 |
[11:34] | You two embarrassed my girlfriend. | 你们两个让我的女朋友很难堪 |
[11:37] | And embarrassment in the lesbian community | 在蕾丝边的圈子里难堪 |
[11:39] | is worse than not owning a dog. | 比没有养狗还要可怕 |
[11:41] | It’s worse than dating Anne Heche. | 比和双性恋谈恋爱还要可怕 |
[11:44] | Oh, my God. We committed a Heche crime. | 哦 天呐 我们犯下了双性罪 |
[11:47] | How can we make it better? | 我们要怎么弥补这件事? |
[11:49] | Just get that kid back to the photo shoot tomorrow, | 只要那个孩子明天能到摄影棚来 |
[11:52] | and we’re back in business. | 这一切就都能恢复正常了 |
[11:54] | And Max, next time, | 还有Max 下次 |
[11:55] | stay out of his barely legal business. | 远离他那还没有合法的部位 |
[11:59] | Done. Don’t know how, but done. | 没问题 虽然不懂 但没问题 |
[12:01] | You won’t be sorry. | 不会让你失望的 |
[12:02] | Just get him back, ’cause I gotta tell you… | 赶紧把他带回来 我告诉你们… |
[12:04] | Marie’s crying face? | Marie哭泣的脸? |
[12:06] | Not for me. | 我可不想看到 |
[12:17] | Well, coleslaw… | 好吧 卷心菜… |
[12:19] | just when I thought I was out, | 在我觉得我快没戏了的时候 |
[12:20] | you pulled me back in again. | 你拉了我一把 |
[12:23] | Max, don’t tell the coleslaw that. | Max 别对卷心菜说这些 |
[12:26] | Don’t give it that power. | 别给它这个权利 |
[12:28] | My plan to get Nash back will work. | 我让Nash回来的计划会成功的 |
[12:30] | We still have a bright, bright future. | 我们依旧有一个光明美好的未来 |
[12:32] | Yes! By day. | 没错! 只有在早上 |
[12:36] | Han! | Han啊! |
[12:37] | Do you want to spend another night | 你还想在这个卷心菜桶里 |
[12:39] | in this coleslaw bucket? | 呆一晚上吗? |
[12:40] | No. And had I not been able to | 不想 而且上次我如果没能 |
[12:42] | roll myself out to the street, | 自己滚到大街上的话 |
[12:43] | I might have suffocated! | 我可能就窒息而死了! |
[12:49] | Nash and his mom will be here any minute, Max. | Max Nash和他妈随时都有可能到店里来 |
[12:51] | Do you really need to expose 60% of your boobs? | 你真有必要把自己五分之三的胸都露出来吗 |
[12:55] | It’s not up to me. | 这不取决于我 |
[12:56] | These girls have a life of their own. | 这对白妞有自己的生活 |
[13:02] | The right one just started a Fleetwood Mac cover band. | 右边这位刚组建了一个翻唱Fleetwood Mac的乐队 |
[13:06] | You know how I know? | 你知道到我怎么发现的吗? |
[13:08] | ‘Cause when I take my bra off, it goes its own way. | 因为我把胸罩脱掉的时候 它自顾自的走了 |
[13:08] | g | 出自该乐队的歌名”go your own way” |
[13:14] | Do you really think you can get Nash’s mother | 你真的认为Nash的妈妈来这里 |
[13:16] | to change her mind when they come in | 拿Nash落下的行李之时 |
[13:18] | to pick up the rest of his stuff? | 你能改变她的想法吗? |
[13:19] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[13:21] | Because she and I have a lot in common. | 因为我们两个有很多共同点 |
[13:22] | I may not be Irish, but I’m dirt poor, | 我虽然不是爱尔兰人 但我也一样穷 |
[13:24] | and I’m living with someone who drinks way too much. | 而且我也和一个嗜酒如命的人住在一起 |
[13:28] | Max, look. | Max 你看 |
[13:29] | All those purple post-its | 所有这些紫色的便贴 |
[13:31] | are Sophie’s friends and family. | 都是Spohie的家人和朋友 |
[13:33] | My family’s nowhere to be seen! | 几乎没我亲戚的位置! |
[13:35] | It’s like I’m looking at the last U.S. census! | 就和我上次看美国人口普查一样! |
[13:38] | Hey, girls. Come over here. | 姑娘们 快过来 |
[13:40] | We need your help with the seating chart. | 我们需要你们帮忙排这个座位表 |
[13:43] | Yeah. You know, planning a wedding is more work | 筹办婚礼可比在满月之时 |
[13:45] | than waxing Oleg’s back during a full moon. | 给Oleg的背上打蜡工作量要多 |
[13:49] | Sophie, I have my own issue right now. | Sophie 我现在有我自己的事情要解决 |
[13:52] | Okay. Then Max can help me with the chart | 好吧 那Max可以来帮我排座次 |
[13:54] | while you go worry about your obviously thinning hair. | 你就去担心你明显日渐变少的头发吧 |
[13:59] | Uh, full disclosure… | 我全面透露一下 |
[14:00] | the last time someone asked me to help them with something, | 上一次有人让我帮忙的时候 |
[14:03] | I free-based half their beard off. | 我把他们的胡子吸掉了一半 |
[14:09] | I just got a text from Nash. | 我收到Mash的短信 |
[14:10] | He’s here? I’ll go get him a kid’s menu. | 他到了? 我去给他拿份儿童菜单 |
[14:14] | They’re not coming. | 他们不来了 |
[14:15] | His mom found the racy pictures I sent him. | 他妈妈看到了我之前发给他的猥亵图片 |
[14:18] | “Flying out of JFK tomorrow. | “明天从JFK机场起飞 |
[14:20] | Taking the morning Aer Lingus”? | 坐爱尔兰航空的早班机” |
[14:23] | A little morning “Aer Lingus”? | 早上的”爱尔兰飞机”? |
[14:25] | Isn’t that what got Max in trouble in the first place? | 不正是这飞机让Max陷入困境吗? |
[14:30] | Okay, well, we just have to go to the airport | 好吧 我们要做的就是赶到机场 |
[14:32] | and stop them. | 然后拦住他们 |
[14:34] | I’ll buy us plane tickets and then return them, | 我会买好机票然后再把他们退掉 |
[14:36] | like I do with shoes or Tom Cruise does with wives. | 就像我买鞋或者是汤姆·克鲁斯对待他老婆一样 |
[14:41] | Jackets and shoes off! | 脱掉外套和鞋子! |
[14:44] | And make sure you check all your pockets. | 确认所有口袋里都没有遗漏物品 |
[14:46] | Don’t make me shut this airport down for a piece of gum. | 不要让我因为一片口香糖戒严整个机场 |
[14:51] | This line is longer than the movie Gone Girl. | 这队比排队看”消失的爱人”都要长 |
[14:57] | What does TSA stand for? “Time Stands A-still” | TSA是什么意思? “时间静止不动” |
[15:02] | That’s cute. Never heard that one before. | 真有意思 从来没听到过这个版本 |
[15:04] | Most people just go with “This Sucks Ass.” | 大多数人都会认为是 “这一坨翔” |
[15:09] | Max, please don’t yell out again. | Max 别再大声喊叫了 |
[15:11] | People get very jumpy in airports. | 人在机场会变得非常神经兮兮的 |
[15:13] | Oh, what? It’s not like I screamed, “I have a bomb” | 什么? 我喊的又不是 “我带了个炸弹” |
[15:16] | Miss, will you step over here, please? | 女士 请你站到这边来好吗? |
[15:19] | Oh, I was kidding. I don’t have a bomb. | 我说笑的 我不是真的带了个炸弹 |
[15:22] | But I have been known to… be DA bomb. | 但是大家都觉得我… 有胸器 |
[15:26] | Max! | Max啊! |
[15:28] | Please, please, if we step away, | 求你了 如果我们走开了 |
[15:30] | we’ll lose our place in line. | 我们之前排的位置就没了 |
[15:31] | I know it sounds like we’re here to blow up a plane, | 我知道我们听起来像是来炸机场的 |
[15:34] | but we’re really just here to stop an underage kid | 但是实际上我们只是来阻止一个 |
[15:37] | she had sex with from leaving the country. | 和她滚床单的未成年人离开这个国家 |
[15:40] | So I should just come over there now. | 我还是直接过来吧 |
[15:42] | Yep. You just been hand-picked | 没错 你刚刚被我亲手加入了 |
[15:44] | to join the “I don’t trust you” dance party. | “我不信任的人”行列 |
[15:51] | May I see your tickets? | 请出示你们的机票? |
[15:53] | Nice day. I like your hair. | 天气不错 我喜欢你的发型 |
[15:56] | Thanks. We’re allowed to be creative | 谢谢 我们只有脖子以上的部分 |
[15:58] | from the neck up. | 可以自由发挥 |
[16:02] | Ooh! You traveling to Paris. | 哦! 你们要去巴黎 |
[16:05] | First-class. | 还是头等舱 |
[16:07] | In those jeans? | 就穿这身? |
[16:09] | You got first-class tickets to Paris? | 你买的是去巴黎的头等舱机票? |
[16:12] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗? |
[16:13] | My fingers did it. | 我的手指自动选的 |
[16:15] | It was rich girl cellular memory. | 那是富家女的细胞记忆 |
[16:17] | And if we’re not going anywhere, | 既然咱们哪儿都不去 |
[16:19] | why can’t we not go to Paris? | 那为啥不能假装去巴黎? |
[16:20] | And why can’t we not go to the Louvre? | 干嘛不假装要去卢浮宫? |
[16:22] | And why can’t we not stay in the penthouse at the George Cinq | 干嘛不假装要去住豪华酒店顶层套房 |
[16:24] | and not order room service? | 还能叫客房服务? |
[16:27] | Is it too late for me to say I don’t know her? | 现在说我不认识她是不是太晚了? |
[16:31] | Ma’am, are you carrying any explosives? | 女士 你有没有携带爆炸物? |
[16:33] | I had leftover Chipotle for breakfast. | 我早餐吃的是墨西哥餐厅的剩菜 |
[16:35] | Does that count? | 那算吗? |
[16:38] | It does to whoever’s sitting next to you. | 对坐在你旁边的人就算 |
[16:43] | Air France flight 113 | 法国航空113号航班 |
[16:45] | will now begin boarding at gate 24. | 现在于24号登机口开始登机 |
[16:47] | Max! That’s our flight. | Max! 那是我们的航班 |
[16:48] | Air France, flight 113. | 法国航空113号航班 |
[16:51] | Ooh! I bet on the plane, | 哦! 我打赌这飞机上 |
[16:52] | they’ll have caviar and Bellinis. | 航空餐会有鱼子酱和贝利尼鸡尾酒 |
[16:55] | You know what won’t be on the plane? | 你知道上面没有什么吗? |
[16:56] | Us! | 我们! |
[16:58] | We’re not going! | 我们不去了! |
[16:59] | Have you been smoking the half joint | 你是不是偷抽了我藏在胸罩里的 |
[17:01] | I have hidden in my bra? | 那半支大麻? |
[17:03] | You have a joint? | 你竟然有大麻? |
[17:05] | Bank account? | 我是说银行账户? |
[17:08] | You went through security with pot? | 你带着大麻过了安检? |
[17:11] | I went through third grade with pot. | 我三年级就是带着大麻过的 |
[17:13] | There he is. There’s Nash. | 找到他了 Nash在那儿 |
[17:15] | I’m sure his mom is asking | 我想他妈妈肯定在问 |
[17:17] | if he can visit the cockpit and meet the pilot. | 能不能让他去参观驾驶舱 见见飞行员 |
[17:21] | Wow. He’s young. | 哇喔 他真嫩 |
[17:23] | So young, Bruce Jenner has been a woman | 布鲁斯·詹纳变成女人 |
[17:23] | 布鲁斯·詹纳: 卡戴珊家族男主人 已宣布变性 | |
[17:25] | for most of his life. | 也都有这些年数了 |
[17:27] | Nash! Please. | Nash! 求你了 |
[17:30] | You can’t go. Our entire lives depend on | 你不能走 我们今后的人生 |
[17:32] | you finishing that photo shoot. | 都取决于你能否完成那次摄影了 |
[17:34] | Nash Terrence O’Brien, you’re not going anywhere. | Nash Terrence O’Brien 你哪里都不准去 |
[17:37] | Or I’ll take you over my knee right here. | 否则我现在就抱你坐我腿上 |
[17:39] | Well, he likes that. | 好吧 他很喜欢那样 |
[17:42] | Well, you… | 你… |
[17:43] | You are just loose as a goose, aren’t ya? | 你还真是逍遥放肆 |
[17:49] | Again… when you’re right, you’re right. | 好吧… 你又说对了一次 |
[17:51] | Max, let me talk to Mrs. O’Brien. | Max 让我和O’Brien女士谈 |
[17:55] | Go up to the gate. | 去登机口等着 |
[17:56] | Ask what movie they’re showing on their flight. | 问问她们航班上会放什么电影 |
[17:58] | Okay, but if they’re showing anything, | 好吧 如果她们要放任何 |
[18:00] | and I mean anything | 我再强调一遍 |
[18:02] | from Mr. Adam Sandler… | 任何亚当·桑德勒的电影… |
[18:04] | I’m getting on the plane too. | 我就要上飞机了 |
[18:09] | Please. I’m begging you. | 拜托了 我求你 |
[18:11] | You don’t know me. I’m a proud woman. | 你不了解我 我很高傲的 |
[18:13] | The only other time I ever begged | 我唯一一次求别人 |
[18:15] | was to get off of P. Diddy’s yacht. | 是为了从吹牛老爹的游艇下来 |
[18:18] | I mean, a party shouldn’t be three days long. | 连着开了三天的派对太久了 |
[18:20] | Miss, you can save your silly breath. | 小姐 你可以省省这些废话了 |
[18:22] | I’m taking him home. | 我要带他回家 |
[18:24] | Would passenger Maeve O’Brien please report to the gate desk? | 请Maeve O’Brien到登机服务台 |
[18:27] | Oh, Nash, maybe they’re bumping us up | Nash 也许他们同意把我们的座位 |
[18:30] | from the last coach row to the second to the last coach row! | 从最后一排调到倒数第二排了! |
[18:33] | I knew I’d be rewarded for not having any abortions | 我就知道 我从未堕胎的行为 |
[18:36] | in spite of me circumstances. | 肯定是会有回报的 |
[18:40] | Grab Nash… let’s get out of here | 带上Nash… 在她分神的时候 |
[18:42] | while I got her distracted. | 我们快走 |
[18:43] | Max, you did that? How? | Max 那是你干的? 怎么做到的? |
[18:46] | I no longer have the half a joint in my bra. | 我胸罩里的半支大麻没了 |
[18:48] | You bribed an airline employee with a joint? | 你用大麻贿赂了航空公司的人? |
[18:52] | Pain? Oh, you really gotta stretch out for that. | 我是指关节痛? 你应该多做伸展运动 |
[18:55] | Max, this is kidnapping. | Max 这是绑架 |
[18:57] | Oh, he’s not that young. When I was his age, | 他也没那么小 我在他这个年纪的时候 |
[19:00] | I had already robbed three Blockbuster videos. | 已经抢了三家百视达影碟店了 |
[19:03] | What’s Blockbuster video? | 百视达影碟店是什么? |
[19:06] | Oh, my God, I screwed a baby. | 天啊 我把一个孩子给毁了 |
[19:10] | Okay. I’m gonna text Joe and tell her we have Nash | 好吧 我发条短信给Joe 告诉她 |
[19:12] | in our custody. No, I’d better call. | 我们已经抓到Nash了 我还是打电话吧 |
[19:15] | That text won’t play well at our trial. | 在我们受审的时候 短信会出卖我们 |
[19:19] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell ya I was so young. | 对不起 没有告诉你我是如此年幼 |
[19:21] | But honestly, I didn’t think it mattered | 但说实话 因为你也不成熟 |
[19:23] | since you’re so immature. | 所以我觉得没关系 |
[19:27] | I know you are, but what am I? | 我知道你不成熟 但我成什么了 |
[19:31] | Okay, so Joe was really impressed | 好了 Joe对我们的绑架行动 |
[19:33] | with the kidnapping, and she gave us our jobs back. | 非常满意 她把工作还给我们了 |
[19:35] | But Nash, you’ve been replaced. | 可是Nash 你被换掉了 |
[19:36] | They found another model | 他们找了另外一个 |
[19:38] | who wouldn’t give them any parent trouble… | 不会有家长干涉的模特… |
[19:40] | a well-hung orphan. | 一个大屌孤儿 |
[19:43] | A well-hung orphan. | 大屌孤儿 |
[19:44] | Well, the Lord gives and the Lord takes. | 主有所给 必有所取 |
[19:47] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办? |
[19:49] | Well, you go back to Ireland and brag to your friends | 你回爱尔兰 可以向你的朋友炫耀 |
[19:52] | about having sex with someone who once had sex | 你与一个和艾克索·罗斯最好朋友的儿子 |
[19:52] | 艾克索·罗斯: 美国传奇硬摇滚乐队主唱 | |
[19:55] | with Axl Rose’s best friend’s son. | 上过床的女人上过床了 |
[19:59] | Good-bye, Max. | 再见 Max |
[20:00] | Later, Nash Potater. | 再见 Nash小可爱 |
[20:03] | You know, I think I’m gonna miss him. | 我觉得我会想他的 |
[20:06] | Especially since kids eat free at Quiznos before 6:00. | 尤其是现在小朋友在六点前可以免费在奎兹诺斯快餐店用餐 |
[20:10] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[20:12] | The only good thing about airports | 机场唯一的好处就是 |
[20:14] | is leaving them for someplace better. | 离开了它 就能去更好的地方 |
[20:16] | Max, next time we’re here, I’m gonna take you to Paris. | Max 我们下次再来 我会带你去巴黎 |
[20:19] | Well, first take me to the bathroom. | 先带我去厕所吧 |
[20:21] | I’ve had to pee since our tram hit that pothole. | 早在电车遇坑颠那一下的时候 我就想上厕所了 |
[20:24] | Well, at least we’re gonna be working somewhere with class. | 至少我们能去个有格调的地方工作了 |
[20:27] | I wonder where it is. | 我很好奇那是在哪里 |
[20:28] | Joe said it’s a real hub, flagship, international. | Joe说那是个真正的中心 旗舰 国际化 |
[20:33] | Yeah. It’s gonna be international terminal 8! | 没错 那就是八号国际航班候机楼! |
[20:38] | What? | 什么? |
[20:40] | Here? | 这里? |
[20:42] | We’re working here? | 我们要在这里工作? |
[20:44] | I’ve got to find out who I brutally murdered | 我必须得弄清楚我前世到底 |
[20:46] | in a previous life and make it up to him or her. | 残忍谋杀了谁 这辈子才要来还债的 |
[20:49] | This sucks! The one place | 这太糟了! 这是唯一 |
[20:51] | no one will ever give us a ride to work! | 没人愿意送我们来上班的地方! |
[20:54] | Final boarding for Air France, flight 113. | 法国航空113号航班 最后一次登机通知 |
[20:59] | Of course it is. | 的确糟透了 |
[21:01] | Look at the bright side. These days, most planes | 往好的方面看 这年头 很多飞机 |
[21:04] | don’t even make it to where they’re supposed to go. | 根本没法顺利飞到目的地 |
[21:07] | Paging first-class passengers Caroline Channing | 请头等舱乘客Caroline Channing和Max Black |
[21:09] | and Max Black. | 速来登机口 |
[21:11] | Those rich bitches are so lucky! | 那俩富家女真幸运! |