时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Here’s your check. | 您的账单 |
[00:03] | I didn’t charge you for the fries, ’cause I ate them. | 薯条没算在里面 因为被我吃掉了 |
[00:13] | Max, look out! | Max 当心! |
[00:15] | The diner water bugs are getting really big. | 餐厅里的水蝽大得惊人 |
[00:17] | Relax, it’s the diner’s new surveillance drone. | 别紧张 这是餐厅最新的无人侦察机 |
[00:20] | God, you empty the register five or ten times, | 天啊 我只是中饱私囊了几次 |
[00:22] | suddenly there’s no trust. | 转眼信任就没了 |
[00:26] | So to be clear, we’re out of soap but we have a drone? | 所以我们连肥皂都没有 却有架无人机? |
[00:31] | I hate that Han’s just sitting in back, watching us, | 我真受不了Han在暗地里监控我们 |
[00:33] | working his little joy stick. | 还把操纵杆玩得那么欢 |
[00:37] | Please, no one’s getting any joy out of Han’s little stick. | 拜托 就Han那小棒棒任谁也欢不了 |
[00:42] | This is so annoying. | 这家伙真烦人 |
[00:44] | It’s following me. | 总跟我屁股后面 |
[00:46] | Well, with a butt that flat, it’s the only black thing | 就你那扁平的屁股 这是唯一一个 |
[00:48] | that’s ever going to follow you. | 肯跟在你身后的黑大壮了吧 |
[00:52] | Ugh, there’s another drone out here? | 这里还有只嗡嗡叫的家伙? |
[00:54] | I just killed one in the kitchen with a fly swatter. | 我刚在厨房用苍蝇拍拍死一只 |
[00:57] | Go. | 走开 |
[00:58] | I mean, if I wanted to be spied on, | 我要是想被暗中监视 |
[01:00] | I’d change my name to Achmed, | 早就改名叫阿克曼了 |
[01:00] | “往生恐怖份子阿克曼”是网络点击率极高的表演短片 | |
[01:01] | and buy a condo near the airport. | 或者是在机场附件买个公寓 |
[01:06] | Whatever happened to buying a painting | 咋不买这样的一幅画呢 |
[01:08] | of an old sea captain, drilling out the eye holes, | 画着一个老船长把观察孔挖空 |
[01:10] | and hiding behind it? | 躲在后面窥视的那种 |
[01:12] | Not cool, Han. | 这样不好 Han |
[01:14] | And the worst part is, it’s moving around so much, | 最糟糕的是 它老是乱动 |
[01:15] | I can’t find my good angle. | 害得我都找不准角度 |
[01:19] | Not cool and not Han. | 这样就不是Han的做派了 |
[01:21] | I stole this while he was explaining to me | 这是在他跟我解释拿最低工资的 |
[01:24] | why a 77-year-old man, on minimum wage, | 77岁老头为何不需要医保的时候 |
[01:27] | doesn’t need health care. | 我趁机偷的 |
[01:29] | Earl, that is awesome. | Earl 这挺不错的啊 |
[01:31] | Not really. I need that health care. | 才不好 我真的需要那医保 |
[01:34] | No, that you stole that. | 不 我指的是你偷的这玩意 |
[01:36] | We need to do something that will make Han | 我们得采取点措施 好让Han |
[01:37] | never want to spy on us again. | 永远不再想监视我们 |
[01:40] | Oleg, open your pants. | Oleg 解开裤带 |
[01:43] | Earl, fly that camera in there. | Earl 把摄像头对准那里 |
[01:47] | But first, take off your underwear. | 但首先 你得脱掉内裤 |
[01:50] | Underwear? | 内裤? |
[01:54] | Come on. What am I, five? | 别逗了 当我还小? |
[01:58] | Inches? | 还是我”弟弟”小? |
[02:01] | Oleg, aren’t you at all worried about Earl’s cataracts? | Oleg 你难道不担心Earl的白内障吗? |
[02:05] | Best case scenario, I get a little manscaping. | 最好的打算 是被刮掉阴毛 |
[02:08] | Worst case, I’ve been meaning to get circumcised. | 最差的打算 就是被割下包皮 |
[02:16] | My eyes! | 我被亮瞎了! |
[02:38] | Max, I’m writing out the check for our bank loan, | Max 我在填写银行贷款的支票 |
[02:40] | and I’m not quite sure what our balance is | 但不是很确定余额是多少 |
[02:42] | because here under “Withdrawal”” You just wrote, “Yeah”” | 因为在”提款”处 你只写了”是的” |
[02:48] | Well, if you don’t like that, you’re really not going to like | 你不喜欢那个的话 肯定也不会喜欢 |
[02:49] | the picture I drew under “Deposits.” | 我在”存款”处作的画了 |
[02:53] | I saw it. | 我看见了 |
[02:54] | Max, zeroes are not balls, they’re not boobs, | Max 零可不是蛋蛋 不是咪咪 |
[02:56] | and they’re not googly eyes. | 更不是金鱼眼 |
[03:01] | They’re just zeroes. | 零就只是零 |
[03:03] | Says you. | 那是你认为 |
[03:06] | I’ll go check our balance at the ATM. | 我去取款机查查余额 |
[03:08] | Even though the last guy who touched it | 虽然刚刚使用这机器的人 |
[03:09] | had a cold sore so big, | 长了个很大的唇疱疹 |
[03:11] | I charged him for a party of two. | 我收了他两倍的费用 |
[03:13] | Don’t worry. You are not going to get anything | 别担心 你从那台破机器上 |
[03:15] | from that machine. | 什么都得不到 |
[03:16] | Especially cash. | 特别是钱 |
[03:19] | Hey, everybody. | 嗨 各位亲 |
[03:24] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[03:25] | Somebody better make me some eggs | 来个人给我煮些蛋蛋 |
[03:27] | because I’ve been on a juice cleanse for three hours, | 因为我进行了三个小时的果汁节食 |
[03:30] | and I’m dizzy. | 都饿晕了 |
[03:32] | Yeah. I mean, they call it a fast, | 他们说这种方法很有效 |
[03:34] | but it sure does go slow. | 但很显然见效慢 |
[03:37] | I was on a three weeks fast, once. | 曾有人说很快 结果我等了三个星期 |
[03:39] | Then I realized my mother wasn’t coming home. | 然后我才意识到我妈不会回家了 |
[03:43] | So I made a sandwich. | 所以我自己做了个三明治 |
[03:46] | Oleg and my wedding is coming up | 我和Oleg新婚在即 |
[03:48] | and we’re trying to eat clean. | 我们想吃得干净一点 |
[03:51] | Yeah, baby, ’cause you know we’re eating dirty | 没错 宝贝 因为我们度蜜月时 |
[03:53] | on the honeymoon. | 会吃那些淫水 |
[03:59] | Oh, dear God, what? | 老天爷啊 怎么了? |
[04:02] | Another used condom in the receipt slot? | 收据槽里又塞了个套套? |
[04:05] | – Worse. – What? | – 比这更糟 – 那是什么? |
[04:07] | Stuff that should be in a condom but isn’t? | 该戴套套却没有戴? |
[04:12] | We’re below zero. | 我们负债了 |
[04:15] | Oh, well, I better go, y’all. | 我得走了 伙计们 |
[04:18] | A white woman screaming anywhere in my vicinity | 有个白人妇女在我身边尖叫 |
[04:22] | never turns out well. | 绝对不是好事 |
[04:25] | This is a disaster. | 这简直是飞来横祸 |
[04:26] | I’ve been at zero, | 我曾经一无所有过 |
[04:28] | but I’ve never had less than zero. | 但从不至于亏空 |
[04:30] | Oh, don’t say that, Caroline. | 别这么说 Caroline |
[04:32] | I mean, you’re forgetting about your dating options. | 你忘了你的约会对象人数了 |
[04:36] | We have less than zero money | 我们现在负债了 |
[04:38] | and no way of paying off our bank loan. | 无法偿还银行贷款 |
[04:41] | Oh, my God. It happened. | 天啊 终于落到这地步了 |
[04:43] | I’m working class. | 我成工人阶级了 |
[04:46] | Hey. I’ve waited tables with you for four years | 嘿 我跟你一块儿当了四年的服务员 |
[04:49] | and there’s no way you could call what you do working. | 你敢说自己这是在工作吗 |
[04:55] | Cupcakes! | 纸杯蛋糕! |
[04:57] | Buy cupcakes. | 买纸杯蛋糕 |
[04:59] | Buy cupcakes! | 来买纸杯蛋糕! |
[05:02] | Stop. | 别喊了 |
[05:04] | You look more desperate than Justin Bieber | 你看着比卡尔文广告里的贾斯汀·比伯 |
[05:05] | in that Calvin Klein ad. | 还要绝望 |
[05:09] | You don’t understand the seriousness | 你根本不懂银行贷款的事 |
[05:11] | of this bank situation. | 有多么严重 |
[05:13] | You don’t understand the rules of World Of Warcraft. | 你根本不懂魔兽世界里的规则 |
[05:17] | The loan just keeps escalating and escalating | 贷款会不断地翻倍增加 |
[05:19] | until they close us down. | 直到逼我们倒闭 |
[05:22] | Cupcakes! Buy cupcakes! | 纸杯蛋糕! 来买纸杯蛋糕! |
[05:25] | Buy cupcakes! Buy cupcakes! | 来买纸杯蛋糕! 来买纸杯蛋糕! |
[05:28] | Oh, Pay-dirt. Look. | 快看 有肥肉 |
[05:29] | Here comes a big, fat frat house guy. | 是联谊会那又肥又胖的大个子 |
[05:31] | Hey, bitches. | 嘿 贱人们 |
[05:33] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗? |
[05:35] | Big Mary. | 大个子玛丽 |
[05:37] | That’s my name. Don’t wear it out. | 就是这名字 永不过时 |
[05:39] | John, we haven’t seen you since pastry school. | John 从糕点学校后就没见过你 |
[05:42] | Hey, for old times’ sake, want to buy a cupcake? | 嘿 看在老交情上 要买个纸杯蛋糕吗? |
[05:44] | A dozen? The shop? | 一打? 整个店? |
[05:47] | So I came because I may know of a way | 我来这里是因为我可能 |
[05:49] | for Max to make some extra money. | 有办法让Max赚一些外快 |
[05:51] | Whatever it is, she’ll do it. | 不管什么工作 她都做 |
[05:53] | That was my yearbook quote. | 那可是我纪念册上的座右铭 |
[05:57] | I just got hired at a new restaurant | 我刚刚入职一家新开的餐厅 |
[05:58] | that’s opening under the High Line Park | 就在曼哈顿的 |
[06:00] | in Manhattan, and they are looking | 高线公园 他们正在招聘一名 |
[06:02] | for another day pastry chef. | 白天上班的糕点师 |
[06:04] | I only have a year of pastry school | 我虽然只在糕点学校呆了一年 |
[06:06] | and I was stoned for, like, a year of that. | 不过貌似那一年我都神智恍惚 |
[06:08] | I don’t know if I have the skills. | 我不知道我能不能胜任 |
[06:10] | Oh, girl, you don’t. | 噢 别逗了 你肯定不够资格 |
[06:14] | But the manager, Joe, wants only pretty people. | 但是那个经理 Joe 只看脸 |
[06:17] | And what you lack in pastry, | 你的美貌和性感足以 |
[06:18] | you more than make up for in pretty. | 弥补你专业能力的不足 |
[06:21] | She’ll do it. You’ll do it, Max. | 她会去的 你会去的Max |
[06:23] | And John will be there to help back you up | 有技术高超的John在那里 |
[06:24] | with his pastry skills. | 他会帮助你的 |
[06:26] | And ’cause I’m pretty. | 人家也是很美貌的 |
[06:29] | I don’t belong in a place like that. | 我觉得那种地方不适合我 |
[06:31] | It’s called “The High.” | 餐厅的名字叫 “糕潮” |
[06:32] | Sounds right. Give me the deets. | 听起来不错 地址给我 |
[06:36] | Well, good night girls. | 嗨 晚上好 女士们 |
[06:38] | Sorry about your bank balance. | 你们负债了 为此我很难过 |
[06:39] | But I trust you’ll both lapse | 但是我相信你们会像从前那样 |
[06:41] | into denial fairly soon, as always. | 很快地陷入自我否定当中 |
[06:44] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[06:48] | Who was she? | 她是谁? |
[06:53] | Hold me closer, tiny dancer. | 抱紧我 我的小舞伴 |
[06:59] | Oh… Han’s not gay. | 噢… Han不是同性恋 |
[07:02] | You forgot the “Yet.” | 仅仅目前 “还不是” |
[07:16] | Max, maybe button up a button or two. | Max 是不是应该系上一两个扣子 |
[07:17] | It’s a dessert bar. Not a strip bar. | 这是餐吧 又不是酒吧 |
[07:20] | Hey, I need this job, | 嘿 我需要这份工作 |
[07:22] | and once this Joe guy takes one look at these puff pastries, | 一旦这个叫Joe的家伙看见这对膨松的大馒头 |
[07:26] | he might cut me some slack when he sees | 也许他就会手下留情 |
[07:27] | my other “Not so puff” Pastries. | 无视我做的那些不怎么膨松的糕点 |
[07:30] | And you’re comfortable with that? | 你这样能心安理得吗? |
[07:32] | Yup. | 没错 |
[07:33] | Like I guess you’re comfortable | 就像我觉得 |
[07:35] | applying for a waitress job | 你的服务水平那么差 |
[07:36] | on just the merits of your waitress skills. | 也敢心安理得地去应聘服务员 |
[07:43] | Should I keep going? | 我要再多解开几个扣子吗? |
[07:44] | Why? | 有用吗? |
[07:46] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[07:48] | I’ll take those applications. Hurry, ladies. | 把申请表都给我吧 速度 女士们 |
[07:51] | If I was looking for pretty and slow, I’d hire Nick Jonas. | 如果我要找个好看却又反应慢的人 我就会雇佣尼克·乔纳斯 |
[07:55] | Max, let’s get out of here. | Max 我们走吧 |
[07:57] | She reminds me of this nightmare | 她让我想到了 |
[07:59] | I’m going to have for the rest of my life. | 关于自己余生惨状的噩梦 |
[08:01] | Relax, she’s just his guard dog. | 别怕 她只不过是经理的看门狗 |
[08:03] | It’s Joe guy we have to impress. | Joe才是我们要搞定的家伙 |
[08:05] | No thank you. | 不行 谢谢 |
[08:06] | No thank you. | 不行 谢谢 |
[08:07] | And how dare you? | 你居然有脸来申请? |
[08:12] | Oh, I’m sorry, the restaurant doesn’t open until tomorrow. | 噢 抱歉 明天餐厅才营业呢 |
[08:15] | Actually, no. | 实际上 不 |
[08:16] | Hi. I’m here to apply for a waitress job. | 嗨 我是来应聘服务生工作的 |
[08:18] | At your age? | 就你这把年纪? |
[08:20] | I’m 27! | 我27了! |
[08:22] | And? | 那又如何? |
[08:23] | Max, I can’t breathe. | Max 我不能呼吸了 |
[08:26] | And I’m here to apply for a pastry chef. | 我是来应聘糕点师的 |
[08:29] | Also 27, but I’ve looked this old since I was 6. | 我也27 但我从6岁时就长这样 |
[08:33] | For a while, I thought I had that Benjamin Button’s disease. | 曾有一段时间 我以为自己都逆生长了 |
[08:36] | I’ll take the pastry chef first. | 我先来面试糕点师 |
[08:38] | Why don’t you sit over there and wait. | 你坐在旁边等会吧 |
[08:39] | I won’t be long, because frankly, | 不会很久的 因为坦白说 |
[08:42] | you don’t have the time. | 你不会有很多时间的 |
[08:45] | Thank you. I’ll be over there. | 谢谢 我就在那等着 |
[08:47] | Applying for Social Security. | 申请一下社保 |
[08:51] | So where did you go to pastry school, | 你在哪个学校学的烘焙 |
[08:53] | and why aren’t you working now? | 现在为什么没工作? |
[08:55] | Manhattan School Of Pastry, and I am working. | 曼哈顿烘焙学校 我现在有工作 |
[08:57] | I have my own cupcake shop in Brooklyn. | 我在布鲁克林有自己的蛋糕店 |
[08:59] | Oh, it’s almost over. | 噢 快结束了 |
[09:01] | This interview? Great. | 这次面试? 太棒了 |
[09:03] | No. Not the interview. Brooklyn. | 不 不是面试 布鲁克林 |
[09:05] | Brooklyn’s almost over. | 布鲁克林快不行了 |
[09:06] | Also, cupcakes. | 而且 纸杯蛋糕也没落了 |
[09:10] | Cool. I will tell them. | 酷 我会转告他们的 |
[09:12] | Wish I knew that before they all got | 真希望我能在他们为了扮酷 |
[09:14] | their belly buttons pierced trying to stay cool. | 在肚脐眼上打孔之前就知道 |
[09:17] | Oh, great. A sense of humor. | 噢 太棒了 幽默感 |
[09:19] | Customers love that. | 顾客们喜欢 |
[09:20] | I don’t, but they do. | 我不喜欢 但是他们喜欢 |
[09:23] | So, um, where’s this Joe guy who’s doing the hiring? | 那位叫Joe的帅哥在哪呢? |
[09:27] | There is no “Joe guy”” I’m Joe. | 这里没有叫Joe的帅哥 我就是Joe |
[09:29] | Spelled, J-O-E-D-T-H. | 是这么拼的J-O-E-D-T-H |
[09:31] | The D-T-H is silent. | D-T-H 不发音 |
[09:34] | As am I, because I want this job. | 我也不出声 因为我想要这工作 |
[09:37] | Well, I guess I can put these away then. | 那么 我想我可以把扣子扣上了 |
[09:40] | That was your plan? | 这就是你的计划? |
[09:41] | To expose your breasts and seduce your way into this job? | 袒胸露乳来勾引老板? |
[09:45] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 听起来你觉得这行为不妥 |
[09:49] | Okay. Well, bye. | 那么 好吧 再见 |
[09:51] | Sit, sit. | 且慢 坐下 |
[09:52] | If you really can bake, | 如果你真的能烘焙 |
[09:54] | this position might be perfect for you. | 那么这份工作就很适合你了 |
[09:56] | Also, you have that edgy, | 而且 你很任性 |
[09:57] | “I don’t give a crap” Attitude. | 一副无所谓的态度 |
[09:59] | Customers love that. | 顾客喜欢你这样的 |
[10:00] | I don’t, but they do. | 我不喜欢 但是他们喜欢 |
[10:03] | Actually, Joe, silent D-T-H, I can bake. | 其实 DTH不发音的Joe 我会烘焙 |
[10:07] | But how well? | 技术怎么样? |
[10:09] | My girlfriend and I are obsessed with French pastry. | 我女朋友和我对法国糕点很狂热 |
[10:12] | Oh. Girlfriend as in “Girlfriend,” | 噢 女朋友是真的 “女朋友” |
[10:17] | or as in two ladies of a certain age | 还是在电影院里 |
[10:19] | at a Cineplex splitting one thing of popcorn? | 分吃一桶爆米花的同龄女性朋友? |
[10:23] | Everything you just said offended me. | 刚刚你说的每一句话都冒犯了我 |
[10:25] | Yeah, that’s my brand. | 没错 这就是我的特点 |
[10:29] | And the fact that you didn’t cry | 而你又没对坐在电影院分吃爆米花 |
[10:30] | about splitting a popcorn makes me think | 大喊大叫让我觉得 |
[10:31] | it’s the first kind of girlfriend. | 你有的是第一种女朋友 |
[10:34] | How are your macaroons? | 你做的马卡龙怎么样? |
[10:39] | Uh…oh. Mm. | 呃… 哦 唔 |
[10:41] | My macaroons? | 我的马卡龙? |
[10:45] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[10:48] | A little bit of French heaven. | 只要一小口 就仿若置身法国天堂 |
[10:51] | What is your name? | 你叫什么? |
[10:53] | Max. | 我叫Max |
[10:55] | M-a-x. | 这么拼M-a-x |
[11:01] | Nothing is silent. Ever. | 每个字都如雷贯耳 |
[11:03] | So I gather. | 我懂了 |
[11:05] | Okay. Why don’t you go fill out an application, Max. | 好了 你去填写申请表吧 Max |
[11:08] | And you can put those away again. | 扣子可以扣上了 |
[11:10] | I’m really not into big-breasted women. | 我不怎么爱大波妹的 |
[11:15] | Girl, you got this. | 搞定了 |
[11:22] | First day. Are you nervous, girl? | 第一天上班紧张吗 老妹儿? |
[11:24] | Please. Nervous is telling your elderly Mormon parents | 拜托 在你的三个哥哥都出柜了之后 |
[11:27] | that you’re gay after your three older siblings | 还得告诉年迈的爹妈说自己也是同性恋 |
[11:29] | already came out. | 那才叫紧张呢 |
[11:32] | I have no idea what most of these desserts are. | 我都不知道这些甜品都是啥玩意 |
[11:35] | I haven’t felt this lost since the finale of Lost. | 自”迷失”剧终后 我从未感到如此迷失了 |
[11:39] | Max, can you see any of the Barney’s price tags on these? | Max 我身上还有挂着巴尼百货的标价牌吗? |
[11:42] | Uh, I think there’s one bunching up | 哦 你的裤子里面好像 |
[11:43] | inside the back of your pants. | 有个标签支出来了 |
[11:45] | No, that’s the underwear I’m also returning. | 那是内裤的标签 我得还回去的 |
[11:48] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[11:50] | Hi, ladies. This is Naomi, | 嗨 姑娘们 这是Naomi |
[11:52] | the dessert bar hostess. | 甜点餐台的迎宾小姐 |
[11:53] | Go, Naomi, go. | 走啊 Naomi 走 |
[11:57] | Gorgeous, but as dumb as whoever is the hot new idiot right now. | 人长得好看 但就跟时下的新偶像一样傻 |
[12:03] | Let me take a look at you. | 让我看一下你们 |
[12:06] | Good-bye. | 走吧 |
[12:08] | Already? | 这就不要我了? |
[12:10] | Those pearls. They have to go. | 珍珠项链 快扔掉 |
[12:12] | Really? It’s just, well, | 为什么啊? |
[12:13] | I’m kind of emotionally attached to them. | 它们对我来说有特殊意义的 |
[12:16] | Well, honey, I love my half-blind French bulldog, | 亲 我爱我的法国斗牛犬 |
[12:18] | but I don’t wear her around my neck. | 但我可不把它挂在脖子上 |
[12:21] | Max, let me take a look. | Max 让我看一下 |
[12:24] | Love it. | 很好 |
[12:25] | Fabulous. Well done. | 大方得体 很赞 |
[12:27] | Hi, Joe. Big day. I’m so excited. | 嗨 Joe 新店开张 我太兴奋了 |
[12:30] | Why don’t you be excited in the back, doll? | 你可以进去一个人偷着乐吗? |
[12:34] | I want Max up front now. | 我想让Max站在前台 |
[12:36] | All my life, people have been telling me not to come out. | 人们一直在对我说别出柜 |
[12:39] | Why should here be any different? | 看来这里的也不希望我出啊? |
[12:43] | Ladies, I just got word that the New York Times food critic | 姑娘们 我刚听说纽约时报的美食评论家 |
[12:46] | may make a surprise visit this afternoon. | 今天下午会突然造访 |
[12:49] | Everything has to be perfect… | 我们要尽善尽美… |
[12:51] | the service, the desserts, | 服务周到 甜点美味 |
[12:53] | the precarious balance of my meds. | 还有我脆弱的小神经 |
[12:56] | Nothing can go wrong. | 不能出一丝差错 |
[12:58] | Naomi. | Naomi啊 |
[13:00] | Fetch. | 快去接待 |
[13:04] | “Welcome to The High” | “欢迎来到’糕潮’餐厅” |
[13:06] | “Hi. Welcome to The High”” | “嗨 欢迎来到’糕潮’餐厅” |
[13:08] | “Welcome to The High” | “欢迎来到’糕潮’餐厅” |
[13:09] | Stop saying high. It reminds me I’m not. | 别再说”糕潮”了 我现在一点也不兴奋 |
[13:13] | Wait, Max, you’re not high? | 等等 Max 你不兴奋? |
[13:15] | Like, not high at all? | 一点都没? |
[13:17] | No. I didn’t want to screw today up. | 没有 我可不想把事情搞砸 |
[13:21] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底是怎么回事啊? |
[13:24] | You can’t change who you are today. | 你今天怎么也得撑下去 |
[13:26] | The New York Times is coming. | 纽约时报要来了 |
[13:27] | How will you cope? | 你怎么应对? |
[13:29] | I mean, when’s the last time you weren’t high? | 你上一次不兴奋是在啥时候了? |
[13:32] | My birth. | 我出生的时候 |
[13:34] | But I was really drunk. | 但我喝高了 |
[13:36] | I had just had a bottle of wine. | 喝了一大瓶白酒 |
[13:38] | Well, my mother had. | 其实是我妈喝的 |
[13:40] | I have to go wait on those customers. | 我得去招呼客人了 |
[13:42] | Do what you can to get with the program. | 你要使出全力 |
[13:43] | I mean, get off the program. | 我是说 你赶紧兴奋起来 |
[13:45] | You can’t bake not baked. | 不吸上几口 不能搞烘焙 |
[13:49] | Big Mary? | 大玛丽? |
[13:50] | John? | John 在哪? |
[13:51] | Why not try my new name? | 你怎么不叫我的新名字? |
[13:53] | Quasimodo. | 卡西莫多 |
[13:53] | “巴黎圣母院”里的驼背敲钟人 总是躲在暗处 | |
[13:55] | Do you have any weed? | 你有大麻吗? |
[13:57] | Do I have any weed? | 我有大麻吗? |
[13:59] | Let me check my hump. | 我到自己的驼背里那里找找 |
[14:01] | Nope. No weed. | 没有大麻 |
[14:05] | Thanks, Rico. I didn’t want to ask | 谢谢 Rico 因为严禁种族歧视 |
[14:06] | due to the city-wide ban on racial profiling. | 我本来都不打算问你要的 |
[14:11] | Wow. This dish room is cleaner | 哇 这个储物间比新泽西州长 |
[14:13] | than Chris Christie’s plate after lunch. | 克里斯·克里斯蒂的盘子还干净 |
[14:17] | Max, I need two lavender macaroons. | Max 我需要两份薰衣草杏仁饼干 |
[14:19] | – Where are they? – I’m working on them. | – 哪里有? – 我这就准备 |
[14:21] | Well, good. I’m so proud of you. | 很好 真为你骄傲 |
[14:24] | This is so Freaky Friday. | 这简直是”辣妈辣妹”的情景再现 |
[14:30] | Here are the lavender macaroons. | 薰衣草杏仁饼干来了 |
[14:31] | See? Even just holding this, I’m better. | 看到没? 就连端盘子我都比你厉害 |
[14:34] | Now we just have to hope nothing goes wrong. | 希望一切都顺顺利利 |
[14:37] | Surprise! | 惊喜来了! |
[14:43] | We all came to support you. | 我们都来给你们捧场了 |
[14:55] | Well, that’s it. | 好吧 |
[14:56] | The New York Times food critic may be in the same room | 纽约时报的美食评论家有可能 |
[14:58] | as Han, Earl, Oleg, and Sophie. | 会和Han Earl Oleg 还有Sophie坐在一起 |
[15:01] | We’re dead. Time of death, 11:30. | 我们死定了 死于11点30分 |
[15:05] | I believe it’s more like 4:20. | 我在4点20分就死了 |
[15:10] | Oh, Caroline, I love your new place. | 哦 Caroline 我喜欢这地方 |
[15:14] | It’s so fresh and pretty. | 看起来清新亮丽 |
[15:17] | It kind of looks like a douche commercial. | 就像那些傻逼广告 |
[15:21] | You’re right, baby. | 说的没错 亲爱的 |
[15:22] | It looks exactly like a douche commercial. | 确实很像那些傻逼广告 |
[15:25] | Okay. Can we stop saying “Douche” | 好了 能不能不要在高级甜品店 |
[15:28] | in the fancy pastry shop? | 说”傻逼”这个词? |
[15:30] | I agree. Not appropriate. | 我同意 太不合适了 |
[15:33] | Caroline, darling, slip my phone number | 亲爱的Caroline 请把我的电话号码 |
[15:36] | to that fine Nubian princess. | 给那边的努比亚美女 |
[15:38] | And tell her not to be fooled by my bad hip. | 并转告她 不要被我的老屁股给迷惑了 |
[15:41] | I can still gently rock her world. | 我会带她嗨翻世界 |
[15:46] | Okay, guys, what are you doing here | 好吧 你们来这里是干嘛呢 |
[15:47] | and how quickly can you leave? | 能不能快点离开? |
[15:49] | Real nice. | 太好了 |
[15:50] | After we came all this way | 我们大老远过来 |
[15:51] | to just order only desserts | 只想尝尝Max |
[15:53] | that Max knows how to make | 独家烹饪的甜点 |
[15:54] | and to say nice things about you as a waitress. | 感受你周到热情的服务 |
[15:57] | Oh, you’d do that for me? | 哦 你们是为了我? |
[15:59] | Hell no, I can’t pull that off. | 当然不是 我演不下去了 |
[16:03] | If I could act, I’d sell the restaurant | 如果我会演戏 我早就卖了餐厅 |
[16:05] | and get cast in two-line roles as the doctor | 接演有线电视节目的 |
[16:07] | on any network television show. | 那些医生角色 |
[16:11] | Sophie’s the actress. | Sophie是真正的演员 |
[16:12] | And trust me, she’s got quite a repertoire. | 而且她很有一套 |
[16:15] | In bed, I call her Meryl Sheets. | 我称她为床上奥斯卡演后 |
[16:17] | Do it, baby. | 来一个 亲爱的 |
[16:22] | Oh, what a lovely place. | 哦 这地方真不错 |
[16:27] | That’s the accent she uses when we play | 她这口音就是在我们扮演 |
[16:29] | “12 Years A Sex Slave.” | “为性奴十二年”用的 |
[16:34] | Lovely, be right back. | 帅哥美女们 我马上回来 |
[16:36] | Oh, and, welcome to The High. | 对了 欢迎光临”糕潮” |
[16:39] | What’s going on with that table? | 那张桌是怎么回事? |
[16:41] | Is there a European circus in town? | 那是镇上的欧洲马戏团吗? |
[16:43] | A circus? Well, I wouldn’t know. | 马戏团? 我不清楚 |
[16:46] | I really have no idea who they are. | 我完全不知道他们是谁 |
[16:47] | That didn’t require an answer. | 那不是在问你话 |
[16:50] | It was just one of my dead-on observations. | 而是我准确无误的观察结果 |
[16:53] | Just get rid of them. | 把他们打发走吧 |
[16:55] | Tell them we’ve run out of funnel cakes. | 就说 我们的漏斗蛋糕卖完了 |
[17:01] | Well, I’m feeling like my old self. | 我感觉找回自己了 |
[17:05] | Joe just told me to lose Han, Earl, Oleg, and Sophie. | Joe刚刚让我把他们打发走 |
[17:08] | How am I supposed to lose that many people? | 我要怎么弄走那么多人? |
[17:10] | I’m not air traffic control. | 我又不是航空管制员 |
[17:12] | You are acting like they don’t know how to act | 你表现得像是他们不懂得在高档场合 |
[17:14] | in a fancy place. | 该如何言行 |
[17:16] | Girls, look! | 姑娘们 看啊! |
[17:18] | Oleg’s wearing his napkin as a party hat. | Oleg把餐巾纸当作派对帽那样来戴 |
[17:27] | Here’s your dessert. Bon appetite. | 你的甜品 祝你胃口大开 |
[17:30] | Max, I can’t believe you just made that. | Max 我不敢相信你做到了 |
[17:32] | Neither can I. | 我也不敢相信 |
[17:34] | And what did you say to Oleg and Sophie? | 你跟Oleg和Sophie说什么了? |
[17:36] | It’s been an hour, and I haven’t seen | 已经一小时了 我都没看到 |
[17:38] | any over-the-table penetration. | 任何不雅的举动 |
[17:41] | I just told them to be on their best behavior, | 我只是告诉他们 拿出最好的礼仪来 |
[17:43] | and they’re fine with it. | 然后他们就没事了 |
[17:45] | Excuse me, Max. | 打扰一下 Max |
[17:47] | Yes, hi. | 对 你好 |
[17:48] | May I go tinkle? | 我能去尿尿吗? |
[17:50] | Or is that against the law here at Guantanamo Dessert Bay? | 还是说 这违反了监狱甜品区的规矩? |
[17:54] | I’m gonna go have sex in the ladies room. | 我要去女厕所做爱 |
[17:57] | Unless you two prudes have a problem with that, too. | 除非你们这两个假正经的人也反对这事 |
[18:01] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[18:03] | Can I get a latte and a red wine? | 能给我一杯拿铁和一杯红酒吗? |
[18:06] | ‘Cause I got a Vicodin stuck in my throat. | 因为有片止痛药堵在我喉咙里了 |
[18:11] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:12] | Who could be that messed up | 大中午的有谁能够 |
[18:14] | in the middle of the afternoon? | 这么狼狈不堪? |
[18:15] | Uh, my new best friend. | 呃 我的新闺蜜 |
[18:19] | I better get rid of her before Joe | 我最好必须在Joe或者是 |
[18:21] | or that Times critic walks in. | 时报评论员进来前 把她撵走 |
[18:23] | You keep doing good things by accident. | 你继续偶然地创造出美食吧 |
[18:26] | Hi, can I get a… | 你好 我能不能… |
[18:27] | You sure can. Anywhere but here. | 当然可以 但不是在这里 |
[18:29] | Oh, no. Spinning’s not good for me right now. | 哦 不 现在我不能转圈圈 |
[18:34] | What is she doing here? | 她在这儿干什么? |
[18:36] | Leaving. You never saw her. | 马上离开 你就当没看见过她 |
[18:37] | – Wait. – Joe, I got this. | – 等等 – Joe 我来搞定 |
[18:39] | My bestie at school was totally hooked | 我在学校的闺蜜曾经对 |
[18:40] | on prescription pills for, like, a week. | 处方药相当上瘾 持续差不多一周 |
[18:42] | Hey, hi, you. | 嘿 你好啊 |
[18:46] | Excuse me. Where is Max? | 你好 请问Max在哪里? |
[18:48] | She’s in the back for a sec. | 她去后厨一下下 |
[18:49] | So… | 看来… |
[18:50] | We meet again. | 我们又见面了 |
[18:52] | Sir, do you need something in the back? | 先生 你找后厨的人有事吗? |
[18:55] | Yes, Caroline said she’d bring me a napkin, | 是的 Caroline说她会给我一张餐巾纸 |
[18:57] | but I could get Time Warner on the phone faster than that. | 但是我直接打电话给华纳都比她来得要快 |
[19:02] | Just ask Max. | 去问Max啊 |
[19:03] | She covers for Caroline all the time at the diner. | 她一直在餐厅替Caroline打掩护 |
[19:08] | Max? | Max 是吗? |
[19:09] | Ooh. Drama at The High. | 噢 有好戏看了 |
[19:12] | Han, that’s my new boss. | Han 那是我的新老板 |
[19:14] | Stop talking. | 别再说了 |
[19:16] | Also, stop collecting stickers. You’re a grown-up. | 还有 别再收集贴纸了 你是大人了 |
[19:19] | Okay, I threw that drug addict out. | 好了 我把那个药瘾女赶走了 |
[19:23] | That drug addict is my girlfriend. | 那个药瘾女是我的女朋友 |
[19:26] | More drama at The High. | 更多好戏在后头 |
[19:28] | And Caroline, we have a problem. | Caroline 我有事情跟你说 |
[19:30] | You called Allie a drug addict. | 你管Allie叫药瘾女 |
[19:32] | Oh, is that her name? | 哦 那是她的名字吗? |
[19:33] | Allie? So cute. | Allie? 真可爱 |
[19:34] | Even lovelier. | 还很美 |
[19:36] | And according to that very small man, | 刚那个小不点说 |
[19:38] | you’re also a terrible waitress. | 你还是个糟糕的服务员 |
[19:42] | But I had no idea you two were together. | 我都不知道你们俩在一起 |
[19:45] | I would have thought a powerful… | 我还以为是更有力的… |
[19:48] | Stop. Now. | 打住 现在 |
[19:51] | Joe, look, we really need these jobs. | Joe 我们真的很需要这些工作 |
[19:54] | We made a bad decision with our bakery business, | 我们在糕点生意上做了错误的决定 |
[19:56] | and we have a big bank loan that we can’t pay. | 导致我们无法偿还巨额的银行贷款 |
[19:59] | Honesty. Good. | 很诚实 不错 |
[20:01] | People respond to honesty. | 大家都会被诚实打动 |
[20:03] | I don’t, but they do. | 虽然我不会 但他们会 |
[20:05] | Max, you have potential here. | Max 你在这一行具有潜力 |
[20:07] | Caroline, you’re fired as a waitress. | Caroline 作为服务员 你被炒了 |
[20:11] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[20:12] | Stop! | 打住! |
[20:17] | There’s nothing in there to save you. | 那里面没什么能救你的 |
[20:22] | Well, if she’s fired, I’m fired, too. | 好吧 要是她被炒 那我也被炒了 |
[20:25] | Oh, relax, Norma Rae. | 哦 别冲动 诺玛·蕾 |
[20:25] | 诺玛·蕾:反抗资本家剥削的工人 | |
[20:27] | She’s fired as a waitress, | 作为服务员 她被炒了 |
[20:29] | but she’s hired as a hostess. | 但我会雇佣她当迎宾小姐 |
[20:31] | I am? Why? | 真的吗? 为什么? |
[20:33] | Because you’re pretty, you flashed a boob, | 因为你很漂亮 又亮出了胸部 |
[20:35] | and you took more control of Allie in five minutes | 而且比起Allie呆过的三家戒瘾中心 |
[20:38] | than anybody’s been able to do in her three rehab stints. | 你能在五分钟就把她给控制住了 |
[20:42] | And that, lady, is a New York City hostess. | 简直就是纽约的救星了 |
[20:51] | Well, girls, I struck out. | 姑娘们 我被轰出来了 |
[20:53] | Bill Cosby has ruined it for all black men over 70 | 比尔·科斯比毁了所有超过七十岁的 |
[20:53] | 比尔·科斯比(美国黑人演员)曾被爆强奸夜总会女郎 | |
[20:58] | who are just trying to buy a gal a drink. | 纯粹想给小姑娘买杯酒的黑种男人 |
[21:05] | Max, how do you like that? | Max 你能相信吗? |
[21:07] | I’m the hostess. I got a promotion! | 我是迎宾小姐了 我升职了! |
[21:10] | I don’t think a hostess is a promo… | 我不觉得迎宾小姐是升职… |
[21:11] | It is, Max, ’cause with a less-than-zero bank balance, | 是的 Max 因为我们的银行余额是负数 |
[21:14] | it has to be. It’s all I have left. | 所以这就是升职 我仅有的希望了 |