时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Welcome to the Williamsburg Diner Awards Night! | 欢迎来到威廉斯堡餐厅颁奖之夜! |
[00:05] | And here’s your host, Neil Patrick Hairless! | 这是我们的颁奖嘉宾 尼尔·帕特里克·郭冬临! |
[00:09] | This is the night where everyone is recognized | 今晚我们要表彰各位 |
[00:12] | for their, well… let’s call it work. | 感谢你们的辛苦… 姑且说是工作吧 |
[00:15] | Nice suit, Han. | 西装不错 Han |
[00:17] | I loved you in The Penguins of Madagascar. | 你在”马达加斯加企鹅”里的表演深得我心 |
[00:19] | Here we go. The award for | 好了 获得 |
[00:22] | Worst Excuse for Being Late to Work goes to… | 最佳迟到借口奖的是… |
[00:25] | “I died.” | “我死了” |
[00:29] | It was true. | 是真的啦 |
[00:30] | I was dead for a full 60 seconds. | 我死了整整60秒 |
[00:34] | And the Foreign Film Award goes to… | 获得最善用薄膜奖(最佳外语片)的是… |
[00:37] | Oleg, for always being covered in a foreign film. | Oleg 因为他总戴着套套 |
[00:41] | Yeah. I have so many bacteria to thank… | 恩 我要感谢那些细菌… |
[00:44] | but a special shout-out to streptococcus! | 特别鸣谢链球菌! |
[00:48] | And the winner for Best Lie Told to Get a Bigger Tip | 获得最佳骗取小费谎话奖的 |
[00:51] | goes to… | 是… |
[00:52] | Good luck, girl. | 祝我们好运 |
[00:54] | It’s an honor to share this category with you. | 很荣幸能跟你一同提名这个奖项 |
[00:56] | It’s Max… for showing customers pictures | 得奖的是Max… 得奖理由是经常性的 |
[01:00] | of her three small children on a regular basis. | 向顾客展示她三个小孩的照片 |
[01:03] | Wow. Oh! | 哇 哦 |
[01:05] | This award is dedicated to the lights of my life… | 今天我能获得这个奖 要感谢我生命中的光辉… |
[01:07] | Maxine, Max Jr., | 小马 小小马 |
[01:09] | and Maxi-Pad. | 和马布斯 |
[01:12] | I know only one of you can see and hear me, | 我知道现在你们中只有一个看见我 听到我 |
[01:15] | so please tell the others I… love… you. | 所以请转告另外两个 我… 爱… 你们 |
[01:22] | And the award for Best Waitress goes to… | 获得最佳女服务员奖的是… |
[01:25] | It better not! | 我不想要! |
[01:26] | – Caroline! – No! | – Caroline! – 不要! |
[01:31] | Well, I guess it’s true… women only win awards | 好吧 我猜女人只有扮演自取其辱的角色 |
[01:33] | when they take on roles that are humiliating. | 才能得奖的说法是真的 |
[01:36] | And the Best Animated Short goes to Han Lee! | 获得最佳动画”短”片奖的是Han Lee! |
[02:04] | Here’s your menu. | 这是彩蛋 |
[02:05] | I’ll be right back with your water and a stomach pump. | 我马上给您上水和洗胃器 |
[02:08] | Keep it. I know what I want. | 别忙了 我知道自己要什么 |
[02:10] | Me too. But it just seems like | 我也知道 但是 |
[02:12] | Taylor Swift is never going away. | 泰勒·斯威夫特就是死赖着不走 |
[02:18] | You’re funny. Yeah. I’m not in the mood for funny. | 你很搞笑 但是我现在没心情看你搞笑 |
[02:22] | I will take tomato soup, house salad, | 我要马铃薯汤 特选沙拉 |
[02:25] | extra croutons. And you can charge me extra… | 多放点面包丁 你可以叫我多付钱… |
[02:29] | if you have no heart behind those gazongas. | 如果你那对巨奶之后没有良心 |
[02:33] | It’s cool. The guy at the counter | 没事 柜台上的那个人没有牙 |
[02:35] | has no teeth, so you can have his. | 我把他的烤面包放到你的沙拉上 |
[02:37] | Less funny… more salad. Right? | 少说笑… 多给点沙拉 好吗? |
[02:41] | Maybe the blonde one should bring it. | 等会儿就让那个金发妞上菜吧 |
[02:43] | Oh, you want her to bring it? | 哦 你要她上菜? |
[02:45] | Maybe clear your calendar. | 那你可能要等到月底吧 |
[02:47] | Uh, the lady in the booth doesn’t like my attitude | 恩 卡座上的女士觉得我态度有问题 |
[02:50] | and wants you, so I guess what I’m saying is | 要你上菜 我想说的是 |
[02:52] | I still got it! | 我还是宝刀不老啊! |
[02:55] | Wait, a customer asked for me and didn’t follow it with, | 等等 有个顾客点我的名字 后面没加一句 |
[02:58] | “I’d also like to see the manager”? | “顺便把老板叫来”? |
[03:00] | That’s a first for me! | 人生初体验啊! |
[03:02] | Yo, Blondie! | 喂 金发妞! |
[03:04] | Croutons! | 面包丁! |
[03:07] | Pick up. Tomato soup, house salad. | 上菜 番茄汤 特色沙拉 |
[03:09] | And I’m also running a special on D batteries. | 我还在做D型电池特卖 |
[03:13] | Buy both, and I’ll thrown in this bootleg copy | 两盒一起买 送恐怖老板续集的 |
[03:15] | of Horrible Bosses II. | 盗版碟 |
[03:19] | Here comes Horrible Bosses Too Small. | 哦 短小版恐怖老板来了 |
[03:24] | Need some new batteries to keep walking and talking? | 你要装点新电池才能继续走路说话吗? |
[03:27] | No, Max, I’m not powered by double Ds like you. | 不 Max 我不像你 是靠胸口的双D供能 |
[03:37] | Preach. | 你又说教 |
[03:40] | Don’t buy batteries from that guy | 别从那人手里买电池 |
[03:43] | unless you want your heart to stop on the bus. | 搞不好在公交车上起搏器就没电了 |
[03:48] | Oleg, this is supposed to have extra croutons. | Oleg 这上面要多放面包丁的 |
[03:51] | It’s for my regular. | 给我的常客 |
[03:52] | Yeah, you heard me. It happened. | 是啊 你没幻听 姐我有常客了 |
[03:55] | Oh, no, “Extra Croutons” is here again? | 天啊 那个”多放面包丁”姐又来了? |
[03:57] | Make sure you charge her extra. | 一定要多收钱 |
[03:59] | I’m not made of stale bread! | 我又不是陈面包做的 能免费送! |
[04:02] | No, you’re made of Legos, right? | 不 你是乐高积木搭起来的 对吧? |
[04:04] | We are not charging her extra. | 我们不能多收她的钱 |
[04:06] | She looks like she can’t afford it. | 她貌似没钱付的样子 |
[04:07] | If she could, why would she be eating here? | 如果有钱 她怎么会来这吃饭? |
[04:10] | Well, don’t judge a book by its cover. | 我们不能以貌取人 |
[04:11] | – People look at me and… – Think you’re bad in bed? | – 别人一看到我… – 就会觉得你床技堪忧? |
[04:14] | What’s your point? | 你到底要说啥? |
[04:15] | For your information, Max, I’m not bad in bed. | 让我告诉你 Max 我床技不错 |
[04:18] | In fact, I’m quite the stud in my Sims community. | 实际上 我可是虚拟人生社区里面的种马 |
[04:22] | You wouldn’t be a stud in a retirement community. | 你在养老院都没法当种马 |
[04:28] | Hi! Here’s your salad… | 嗨! 这是你的沙拉… |
[04:31] | Uh… five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. | 等等… 五六七八九十 |
[04:33] | Uh, continue. | 好 再接再厉 |
[04:35] | And I wanted to introduce myself. | 我想自我介绍一下 |
[04:37] | I’m Caroline, you’re regular waitress. | 我叫Caroline 是你惯用的服务生 |
[04:39] | Ah. | 啊 |
[04:40] | Oh! My turn. Sorry. | 哦! 到我了 对不起 |
[04:43] | I live alone, and my plants aren’t this needy. | 我独自生活 我的植物没有这么穷 |
[04:45] | I’m Nola. | 我叫Nola |
[04:47] | And this is Max. Max, this is Nola. | 这位是Max Max 这位是Nola |
[04:49] | ‘Sup, Lola? | 你好吗 Lola? |
[04:51] | It’s Nola. | 是Nola |
[04:52] | See, this is why I like the blonde one. | 懂了吗 这就是我喜欢这个金发妞的原因 |
[04:55] | She listens. | 她懂得倾听 |
[04:57] | May I please have a cheesecake? | 可以给我来块芝士蛋糕吗? |
[04:59] | Sure. And thank you, Nola. | 当然了 谢谢你 Nola |
[05:01] | I think it’s important to listen to people. | 我觉得倾听很重要 |
[05:03] | Coming right back with that cherry pie. | 马上给你上樱桃派 |
[05:08] | I’ll tell her if she ever stops listening. | 如果哪天她忘记倾听了 我会提醒她的 |
[05:12] | I think Nola knows I’m more than just a waitress. | 我觉得Nola知道 我不只是个服务生 |
[05:14] | She can see right through this uniform. | 她可以看透这制服后面真实的我 |
[05:16] | And so can I… in just the right light. | 我也行啊… 如果光线对头的话 |
[05:21] | – Close the door! – Oh, my God! | – 把门关上! – 天啊! |
[05:23] | Sophie, you scared me! | Sophie 你吓到我了! |
[05:24] | You’re scared? | 你被吓到了? |
[05:26] | I just saw the expiration date on this milk! | 我刚刚看到那个牛奶的保质期 我才被吓到了! |
[05:29] | Come on, close it, quick! | 快啊 把门关上 快点! |
[05:31] | I’m in here hiding from Oleg. | 我正在躲Oleg |
[05:33] | If you wanna get away from Oleg, | 如果你回避Oleg |
[05:35] | just go anywhere they sell floss. | 只要去卖牙线的地方就可以了 |
[05:37] | I think that Oleg is cheating on me. | 我觉得Oleg在背着我偷吃 |
[05:40] | – Look. – Oh, God! | – 看 – 天啊! |
[05:41] | Now she’s gonna start whipping it out? | 所以现在她是想掏就掏了吗? |
[05:44] | Look… | 快看… |
[05:45] | he has a second secret phone. | 他还有一个秘密电话 |
[05:48] | It’s a boner phone. | 一次”性”手机 |
[05:50] | You mean a burner phone. | 你是说一次性手机 |
[05:53] | Same thing. | 都是一样的啦 |
[05:54] | Sophie, how do you know | Sophie 你怎么知道 |
[05:56] | he just doesn’t use it for long distance or… | 他不是用来打长途电话或者… |
[05:57] | Or for the woman that I’m calling right now? | 或者打给我现在拨通的这个女人? |
[06:00] | Oh, put her on speaker. | 哦 开免提 |
[06:02] | I’ve nothing else to do. I’m at work. | 我正在上班 正好没事情做 |
[06:05] | Da? Oleg? | 喂? Oleg? |
[06:07] | Uh… ah… | 恩… 啊… |
[06:15] | Oleg? | Oleg 怎么了? |
[06:17] | Uhh… ah! | 哦… 啊! |
[06:21] | That… is a terrible Oleg. | 真是学得一点都不像啊 |
[06:25] | He is not that articulate. | 他发音没有那么清楚 |
[06:31] | Hah! That old whore! | 哈! 这个老婊子! |
[06:35] | What did she say? | 她说什么了? |
[06:37] | I have no idea! | 完全没听懂! |
[06:40] | I don’t speak Russian, but… | 我不会说俄语 但是… |
[06:41] | I do speak “old whore”. | 但我很会说”老婊子”这三个字 |
[06:45] | Tell me, what is his problem? | 他到底是什么毛病? |
[06:47] | He has a sweet, young filly like me at home | 家里有我这个宇宙无敌美少女 |
[06:51] | and he needs to go out and plow | 为什么还要去外面 |
[06:53] | some old Russian field? | 啃什么俄国老帮菜? |
[06:59] | Well… I’d ask what you three are doing in here, | 恩… 我本来想问问你们三个在这里干嘛 |
[07:03] | but it’s never gonna top | 不过绝对不会比我 |
[07:04] | what I’m imagining you’re doing in here. | 幻想中你们三个会做的事精彩 |
[07:16] | I can’t believe Nola didn’t come in tonight. | 真不敢相信Nola今晚竟然没来 |
[07:19] | This is exactly what happened with my Starbucks barista guy. | 简直跟我在星巴克的咖啡师一个样 |
[07:22] | One minute, he’s suggestively arranging the bananas at me, | 前一分钟 他还暧昧地冲我摆香蕉 |
[07:25] | and then next minute, he’s face-down, | 后一分钟 就一头倒地 |
[07:28] | dead in a puddle of soy milk. | 死在一滩豆奶里 |
[07:30] | Max, what if something happened to her? | Max 万一她出意外了呢? |
[07:32] | More croutons for us! | 那咱就不愁面包丁啦! |
[07:34] | She said, “I’ll see you tomorrow.” | 她说了”明天见” |
[07:36] | That doesn’t mean anything. It’s just an expression | 那是空话 不过是一句场面话 |
[07:39] | like, “Employees must wash hands.” | 就像”员工必须洗手” |
[07:42] | Or… or, “The baby is yours.” | 或是… 或是”这娃是你生的” |
[07:47] | Hey, everybody! | 嘿 各位亲! |
[07:51] | Oh, Sophie, it’s just you. | 哦 Sophie 别大惊小怪的 |
[07:53] | You’re poor! | 你个穷光蛋! |
[07:55] | And now we’re even. | 这下扯平了 |
[07:57] | Look, I stole it again. Where’s Oleg? | 瞧 我又把它偷来了 Oleg在哪? |
[07:59] | I’ll tell you where he’s not… | 我来告诉你他不在哪… |
[08:00] | Culinary school. | 烹饪学院 |
[08:02] | He’s on break. | 他在休息 |
[08:04] | Oh, she’s gonna be sorry! | 那女的会后悔的! |
[08:07] | Oh… no one comes between Sophie and her man. | 哦… 没人敢夹在Sophie和她男人中间 |
[08:10] | You know… unless we pay them to. | 除非是我们花钱请的 |
[08:16] | Couple things… | 说几件事… |
[08:17] | A… does anyone ever work here? | 首先… 有人在认真工作吗? |
[08:21] | Caroline, stop worrying. Extra Croutons is fine. | Caroline 别操心了 “多放面包丁”姐没事 |
[08:24] | She just called to order some diner food to be delivered. | 她刚打来电话 交了个外卖 |
[08:27] | Oh! So she wants to die at home. | 哦! 原来她想死在家里啊 |
[08:31] | I said we don’t do deliveries. | 我说过我们不送外卖的 |
[08:33] | I told her you two can barely get the food | 我告诉她 你俩连把餐点 |
[08:35] | from the window to the tables! | 从窗口递到餐桌都做不到! |
[08:43] | Max, I had to stop by | Max 我必须跑一趟 |
[08:45] | and bring Nola her salad and croutons. | 给Nola送来沙拉和面包丁 |
[08:47] | I mean, she’s kind of my biggest fan right now. | 我是说 她现在也算是我的超级粉丝了 |
[08:49] | True… ’cause you just lost me. | 确实… 因为你刚失去我这个 |
[08:52] | I know you think this is crazy, | 我知道你觉得这太过了 |
[08:54] | but there’s something about the way Nola looks at me. | 但Nola看待我的方式很特别 |
[08:57] | It’s like she’s seeing something in me. | 就好像看见了我的闪光点 |
[08:59] | The woman wears two pairs of glasses. | 那女人戴着两副眼镜 |
[09:01] | To her, you’re just a chatty yellow and orange blur. | 她眼里的你 不过是团啰嗦的黄毛球 |
[09:05] | I was told you didn’t deliver. | 有人说你的服务不尽人意(不外送) |
[09:08] | By who, her old boyfriends? | 是谁 她的前男友们? |
[09:11] | Are you two gonna kill me or something? | 你们俩打算杀了我还是怎样? |
[09:14] | Because if you are, | 因为是的话 |
[09:16] | I would like to put on a different hat. | 我想先换顶帽子 |
[09:19] | No, no, no. She got worried. | 不不不 她有点担心你 |
[09:21] | See, you’re her first regular. | 听着 你是她第一个常客 |
[09:22] | I’m just here for the story. | 我只是过来凑热闹的 |
[09:24] | I figured there’d be something freaky behind this door | 我原想这门后肯定藏着什么怪诞的东西 |
[09:26] | like a 50-foot python and what’s left of the UPS guy. | 比如50英尺长的蟒蛇 还有快递员的残骸 |
[09:30] | And Earl guessed you were a man. | 而Earl猜你是个男的 |
[09:32] | No man. | 没男的 |
[09:34] | No, just me in here with my vagina and my photographs. | 就我和我的阴道 还有”艳照” |
[09:38] | Oh! You’re a photographer? | 哦! 你还是个摄影师? |
[09:40] | I love photography! | 我喜欢摄影师! |
[09:41] | And I love privacy. | 而我喜欢隐私 |
[09:43] | And I love pot. | 我喜欢大麻 |
[09:44] | Oh, I thought we were going around. | 哦 我还以为要轮番说一遍呢 |
[09:47] | Come on. You better come in too. | 行了 你也进来吧 |
[09:49] | You’re the Yin to her Yap. | 你的嘴”阴”配她的嘴”痒” |
[09:52] | Hey, careful where you step. | 嘿 当心脚下 |
[09:53] | I can’t find my third pair of glasses. | 我找不到我的第三副眼睛了 |
[09:56] | – It’s on top of your hat. – No, that’s my fourth pair. | – 它就在你帽子上 – 没有 那是我的第四副 |
[09:59] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[10:01] | This is Billy the bum! | 这是乞丐Billy! |
[10:02] | He used to live in a box around the corner from my apartment. | 他之前住在我楼角的一个箱子里 |
[10:05] | He even let me stay over once | 他还让我住了一晚 |
[10:07] | when I had to get away from this bad roommate. | 好暂时摆脱我那烦人的室友 |
[10:08] | – Oh, the one before me? – No, it was you. | – 哦 我前面那个? – 不 说的就是你 |
[10:11] | You two are a riot together. | 你们俩在一起真逗 |
[10:14] | You remind me of me and my old photographer friend | 这让我不禁想起了我和我的摄影老友 |
[10:18] | Annie Leibovitz. | 就是Annie Leibovitz |
[10:19] | Course, this was before… | 当然 这是在… |
[10:21] | Before she got famous? | 在她成名前? |
[10:23] | No. Before she hit on me. | 不是 是在她对我表白前 |
[10:25] | I told her I wasn’t into girls. | 我告诉她我不是弯的 |
[10:28] | But… I think she was confused by the derby. | 但… 她一定是被我的高帽搞糊涂了 |
[10:31] | Yeah. I think we’re all a little confused by it. | 是啊 我们都被它搞得有点糊涂 |
[10:34] | Nola, I want to ask you if you’ve ever had any success, | Nola 我想问问你有什么成就 |
[10:37] | but I don’t know how to do that without insulting you. | 但却不知如何不伤你的自尊心 |
[10:40] | That’s correct. You don’t. | 你说得对 你不知道 |
[10:45] | Oh! You’re having a gallery show in SoHo? | 哦! 你要在索和区办画展? |
[10:48] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[10:50] | Uh, it was nice of you two | 呃 你们俩真是贴心 |
[10:52] | to, uh, come over, check on me. | 还特地过来看我 |
[10:54] | Uh… weird, but nice. | 呃… 有点怪但很贴心 |
[10:56] | Perhaps we could come to the opening. | 或许我们能参加开幕仪式 |
[10:59] | Oh. Oh, you don’t need to do that. | 哦 你没必要参加 |
[11:01] | I know we don’t need to, | 我知道我们没必要 |
[11:03] | but maybe I want to support you and your amazing work. | 但我就想支持下你和你的佳作 |
[11:05] | – And Max would enjoy the free wine. – Yes, I would. | – 而且Max会享受那的免费酒品的 – 我会的 |
[11:07] | No. | 别 |
[11:08] | Oh, I would. | 哦 我会的 |
[11:10] | No as in, “No, don’t come.” | “别”是指”别到场” |
[11:13] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 劳驾二位让开 |
[11:15] | I wanna eat my croutons | 我要享用我的面包丁了 |
[11:16] | without the vaudeville stylings | 并且免受两位的杂耍表演 |
[11:19] | of Shecky and Nosy. | “烂到家”和”管闲事” |
[11:25] | Here. | 给你 |
[11:27] | Oh, yeah, good. I was looking for this. | 哦 好极了 我还在找这个呢 |
[11:41] | I can’t believe you’re doing all this | 真不敢相信你为了个常客 |
[11:43] | for a diner regular. | 如此大费周章 |
[11:44] | I haven’t seen you this desperate since Monday, | 我上次见你这么拼命还是这周一 |
[11:46] | Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. | 周二 周三 周四和周五呢 |
[11:49] | I know… on the weekends, I just give up. | 我知道… 一到周末 我就懒得管了 |
[11:52] | Look that title! | 快看那标题! |
[11:54] | “The Great Unwashed.” | “伟大的底层人民” |
[11:56] | Are Oleg’s balls here? | 这有Oleg的蛋蛋吗? |
[12:01] | Max, it’s the “art scene.” | Max 这是”艺术展” |
[12:04] | Class it up. At least say testicles. | 有范点 至少要说睾丸 |
[12:07] | Evening, ladies. | 晚上好 女士们 |
[12:08] | Earl, what are you doing here? | Earl 你在这干什么? |
[12:10] | And, Han, your sweater’s eating your head. | 还有 Han 你快钻进毛衣里去了 |
[12:15] | I’m here for the champagne | 我是为了喝香槟而来的 |
[12:16] | and because I couldn’t find my way out. | 还有就是我找不到出口了 |
[12:21] | I just walked into a picture of a door. | 我刚才就撞上了一扇画着的门 |
[12:25] | Some of these are going for thousands of dollars! | 这里有些画都价值数千了! |
[12:29] | That Nola bitch is rich, and I bet she has | Nola那贱富人 我打赌 |
[12:31] | a frigging summer house made out of my free croutons! | 她白拿的面包丁够盖个见鬼的度假屋了! |
[12:35] | Han, it’s the art scene. Class it up. | Han 这是艺术现场 有范点 |
[12:40] | At least say “freaking.” Also, “testicles.” | 至少要说”该死的” 还有”睾丸” |
[12:44] | Well, I’m not wasting this new turtleneck on you two. | 为了你俩浪费这全新的高领毛衣真不值 |
[12:47] | I’m going to go mingle. | 我要去四处转转 |
[12:49] | A high fashion model was giving me the eye. | 一位高端时尚嫩模刚对我抛媚眼呢 |
[12:51] | Then she’d have to be high. | 那她一定是喝高了 |
[12:53] | Uh, Han, I believe I’ll stay here. | 呃 Han 那我得留下了 |
[12:58] | Nobody wins with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle | 有谁比一个忍者神龟 |
[13:00] | as a wingman. | 更会僚机呢 |
[13:03] | Oh, hey, everybody. | 哦 嘿 各位亲 |
[13:05] | Hey, Sophie. Hey, Oleg. | 嘿 Sophie和Oleg |
[13:06] | So can I class it back down now? | 我现在可以拿下”范”了吗? |
[13:10] | Sorry we’re late. I was just over there | 抱歉迟到了 我刚刚在那边 |
[13:12] | admiring the photo of the happy couple under the bridge. | 羡慕那张”桥底的恩爱夫妻”的照片 |
[13:16] | Happy couple? Sophie, they’re two junkies | 恩爱夫妻? Sophie 他们是对瘾君子 |
[13:18] | sharing a needle. | 在共用一个针管 |
[13:20] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 不过 |
[13:22] | at least the lady junkie knows where his needle’s been. | 至少那个女瘾君子知道那男的管子插过哪 |
[13:26] | I don’t even think she knows her name. | 我觉得她都不知道自己的名字 |
[13:28] | Well, she knows more than she’s letting on. | 她那是深藏不露 |
[13:31] | She knows everything. | 她其实什么都知道 |
[13:34] | You guys had been here for a while. | 你们在这待了有段时间了 |
[13:36] | Where’s the best place to steal some food? | 这地方哪里偷吃最方便? |
[13:38] | – Max! – Sorry, sorry. | – Max! – 抱歉 抱歉 |
[13:39] | Classing it up: Testicles some food? | 有范点 那就”睾”点吃的? |
[13:43] | Oh, Max, I can tell by your sassy demeanor | 哦 Max 看你这厚脸皮的举止 |
[13:47] | you haven’t seen your photo yet. | 肯定没看见你的照片吧 |
[13:49] | What photo? I haven’t bounced any checks here. | 什么照片? 这里没退过支票呀 |
[13:55] | Yep, that’s me, all right. | 没错 果然是我 好吧 |
[13:58] | I recognize that “I don’t care” pout | 我认出了这”无所谓”的翘唇 |
[14:01] | and the Thousand Island dressing in my hair. | 还有我那肆意随性的卷发 |
[14:04] | Max, just because you’re hanging on a wall | Max 虽然你的照片被挂在 |
[14:06] | among the poorest, most lost souls in our city | 这个城市最穷苦最底层人群中间 |
[14:09] | doesn’t mean that your life is… | 但这并不能说明你的人生就是… |
[14:12] | I’m hanging right behind me, aren’t I? | 我的照片就在我身后 是吗? |
[14:17] | Oh, my God! | 天啊! |
[14:19] | It could be worse. You could be naked. | 也没那么糟糕 你还穿着衣服呢 |
[14:22] | This is worse than being naked! | 这比裸体还糟糕! |
[14:24] | I’m wearing polyester! | 我穿着聚酯的衣服! |
[14:27] | It’s bad enough I’m a waitress in Brooklyn. | 身为布鲁克林的服务生已经够糟糕的了 |
[14:29] | Now I’m a waitress in Manhattan, | 现在整个曼哈顿都知道我是服务生了 |
[14:31] | and these guys didn’t even tip! | 而且这些家伙当时连小费都没给! |
[14:34] | No, no, no, it’s a photograph so it’s more symbolic. | 不 不 不 这是摄影作品 所以它是有象征意义的 |
[14:38] | It’s called “Waitress” | 这幅画的名字是”服务生” |
[14:41] | and I’m holding a checkpad. | 而且我拿着点菜本 |
[14:44] | What do all these blue dots mean? | 这些蓝点是什么? |
[14:46] | Is my picture in trouble? | 我的照片有问题吗? |
[14:49] | That’s how many time your print has been purchased. | 是说有多少人买了你的照片 |
[14:57] | Over here, Max, away from that phatetic blonde lady in the waitress uniform. | 这边 Max 离那个穿着工作服的金发服务生远点 |
[15:01] | Will you relax? No one even recognized you. | 放轻松 好吗? 没人能认出你 |
[15:04] | No one? What about that art critic | 没人? 那个说”我的微笑 |
[15:07] | who said “my smile on the photo | 很好地表达了绝望至极 |
[15:08] | “was a study of tragic, foolish optimism | 走投无路的悲惨人生”的艺术评论 |
[15:11] | in a hopeless, dead-end life”? | 又是怎么回事? |
[15:16] | Oh, him. | 他啊 |
[15:18] | “Hopeless, dead-end life”? And then worse, no one buys me? | “绝望至极 走投无路的人生” 更糟糕的是 居然没人买我的照片 |
[15:22] | I’m not even a success as a failure? | 难道作为一个失败者我也不够成功吗? |
[15:25] | You’re totally a sucess as a failure. | 你是一个非常成功的失败者 |
[15:29] | Then where are all the blue dots , Max? | 那么为什么没有蓝点 Max? |
[15:31] | 15 people bought you. | 15个人买了你的照片 |
[15:33] | Whatever you do, don’t turn around. | 不管你做什么 千万别回头 |
[15:34] | Look at these dots! | 看看这些蓝点! |
[15:41] | I am going home with all these people… | 我要跟这些人回家… |
[15:44] | man, woman, black, white. | 不管是男人 女人 黑人 白人 |
[15:47] | It’s like a key party at Joe Namath’s house in the ’70s. | 就像七十年代在Joe Namath家里的性派对 |
[15:57] | Hey, Shecky! | 嘿 搞笑妞! |
[15:58] | Why are you putting the dots by your friend’s photo? | 你为什么要把蓝点放在你朋友的照片下面? |
[16:01] | How many extra croutons can you buy | 凭这些照片赚来的巨款 |
[16:04] | with the buttload of money you’re making from these photos? | 够你买多少面包丁? |
[16:07] | A buttload. | 不计其数 |
[16:08] | Okay, okay, I get it, you’re mad. Tell you what. | 好吧 好吧 我知道你很生气 这样吧 |
[16:11] | I will give you a free print of your photo. | 我免费给你一份照片的副本 |
[16:14] | Look, keep the photo. | 听着 留着你的照片吧 |
[16:16] | I don’t want a picute of me marrying ketchups. | 我可不想要一张跟番茄酱的结婚照 |
[16:19] | I don’t want a picture of me marrying anybody. | 我不想要一张和任何人的结婚照 |
[16:23] | But you can pay me back in another way. | 但是你可以用另一种办法补偿我 |
[16:25] | I told you. I’m not a lesbian. I just wear hat! | 我跟你说过了 我不是同性恋 我只不过戴了顶帽子! |
[16:32] | Your friend said you hated your photo. | 你的朋友说你讨厌你的照片 |
[16:34] | No! I enjoyed being secretly photographed | 不! 我非常喜欢在给某人 |
[16:38] | while I’m stealing someone extra, extra croutons. | 偷拿超多额外面包丁的时候被偷拍 |
[16:41] | For the record, | 我郑重声明 |
[16:42] | I never saw your smile as foolish. | 我从来不觉得你的微笑是愚蠢的 |
[16:45] | I saw it as, uh… | 我只不过觉得笑得 呃… |
[16:47] | just a little big. | 有点过头 |
[16:49] | Uh… I’m trying to pay you a compliment. | 呃… 我是想夸奖你来着 |
[16:52] | Well, you failed. | 那你失败了 |
[16:54] | All this time, when you looked at me, | 这么长时间 当你看着我的时候 |
[16:56] | I thought you saw something special, | 我以为你发现了我的与众不同 |
[16:58] | but all you really saw was someone reading the specials. | 但是你真正看到的却是在看打折信息的穷妹子 |
[17:01] | I have a question for you. | 我有个问题 |
[17:04] | Okay, fine. I wear the derby | 好吧 我坦白 我戴帽子 |
[17:06] | because I have a little bit of a bald spot. | 是因为我有些秃顶 |
[17:11] | Why didn’t I sell? | 为什么没人买我? |
[17:13] | The picture sucks. | 这张照片太逊了 |
[17:15] | One of my worst. | 是我最差的作品之一 |
[17:16] | If you’re still trying to give me a compliment, | 如果这也是你的赞赏 |
[17:18] | you’re still failing. | 你还是失败了 |
[17:19] | Look, a good photograph | 听着 好的照片 |
[17:22] | captures the truth. | 能抓住真实 |
[17:24] | And I guess no one really believes | 我猜没人真的相信 |
[17:26] | you as a waitress. | 你是一个服务生 |
[17:30] | That is the single nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me. | 这是我听过的最动听的话了 |
[17:34] | So it’s not where you wanna be… I get it. | 这不是你想要的人生… 我知道 |
[17:37] | Look, it’s taken me 50 years to be where I am. | 听着 我用了五十年去发现我自己 |
[17:40] | And you are still so young. | 而你还这么年轻 |
[17:44] | That is the second-nicest thing | 这是我听过的 |
[17:46] | anyone’s ever said to me! | 第二动听的话! |
[17:48] | The road is long, and trust me, | 人生路还很长 相信我 |
[17:52] | it can be really hard. | 这条路也非常艰难 |
[17:55] | So whatever you do, | 不管你做什么 |
[17:57] | you hold on to that foolishly hopeful smile. | 你都要保持你那傻傻的充满希望的微笑 |
[18:00] | And… your funny friend. | 还有… 和那个搞笑朋友的友谊 |
[18:04] | – Yes? – Yes. | – 好吗? – 好的 |
[18:07] | Uh, everyone, tonight we are witness | 大家好 今晚我们 |
[18:10] | to the amazing work | 共同见证了 |
[18:13] | of Nola Anderz. | Nola Anderz令人惊叹的作品 |
[18:17] | Why don’t we all just stand here quietly | 为什么我们不站在这里 |
[18:19] | for a moment and let Nola’s pictures speak. | 安静地聆听Nola的作品 |
[18:28] | That’s my phone. Where is it? | 我的手机 在哪? |
[18:32] | Baby, why is my phone in your bra? | 亲爱的 为什么我的手机在你的胸罩里? |
[18:36] | Shh, please! | 嘘 请安静! |
[18:38] | It’s your secret phone! I know all about it. | 这是你的秘密手机! 我全都知道了 |
[18:41] | You took it? Give it to me. | 你把它偷走了? 还给我 |
[18:43] | Who is she, Oleg? Who is this skanky old whore? | 她是谁 Oleg? 那个可恶的老婊子是谁? |
[18:46] | Security! Security! | 保安! 保安! |
[18:50] | What… no, no, no! Stop, stop… she has my phone. | 什么… 不 不 不! 住手 住手… 她拿了我的手机 |
[18:52] | It’s his boner phone, everybody! | 各位 这是他的一次”性”手机! |
[18:54] | It’s his boner phone! | 是他的一次”性”手机! |
[18:58] | And you had the testicles to think | 你够”睾”明 知道我 |
[19:00] | I was gonna embarrass you. | 差点让你难堪了 |
[19:08] | Hey, Sophie. | 嘿 Sophie |
[19:09] | Hey, girls. | 嘿 姑娘们 |
[19:10] | Did you hear that? | 你们听见了吗? |
[19:12] | It sounds a little bit like… I don’t know. | 听起来像是… 我不确定 |
[19:14] | The sound of cheating. | 像是偷腥的声音呢 |
[19:17] | You guys haven’t made up yet? | 你们还没和好吗? |
[19:19] | Don’t make up here. | 别在这儿和好 |
[19:21] | No. I slept on the couch. | 没有 我在沙发上睡的 |
[19:23] | I missed her so much, I watched a romcom | 我太想念她了 我看了一部浪漫爱情片 |
[19:25] | while eating a whole box of her edible underwear. | 吃了一整盒她的可食用内衣 |
[19:29] | Still not talking to me, Sophie? | 还是不跟我说话吗 Sophie? |
[19:31] | For the last time, there’s nobody else but you. | 最后一次声明 除了你 我没有别的女人 |
[19:34] | – I use that phone… – Yes? | – 我用那个电话… – 怎么了? |
[19:37] | – To… – Go on. | – 去… – 继续啊 |
[19:38] | – I use it to call… – Cut to the chase! | – 我用它… – 干脆利落点! |
[19:41] | My mother. | 给妈妈打电话 |
[19:43] | Is there no one he won’t sleep with? | 有他不睡的女人吗? |
[19:46] | I didn’t tell you because | 我没告诉你是因为 |
[19:48] | I didn’t want you to think I was a mama’s boy. | 我不想让你觉得我恋母 |
[19:50] | Except when we play “Mama and Boy.” | 除了我们玩”妈妈和孩子”游戏的时候 |
[19:53] | Well… | 好吧… |
[19:55] | I’ll tell you what I told that girl | 我的跟你说我在扬基蜡烛店 |
[19:57] | at the Yankee Candle store. | 跟那个女孩说的话 |
[19:59] | “I’m not buyin’ it!” | “我不会买的!(我才不信呢!)” |
[20:01] | It’s true, Sophie. | 是真的 Sophie |
[20:04] | I’m afraid I’m… losing my hair. | 我有点害怕… 我正在掉头发 |
[20:08] | Oh… Oleg. | 哦… Oleg |
[20:11] | But don’t you know… | 但是你不知道… |
[20:13] | I mean, you could be balder than Jeremy Piven was | 我是说 即使你比十五年前的杰里米·皮文 |
[20:17] | 15 years ago, and I’d still love ya. | 头发还秃 我依然爱你 |
[20:26] | Where’s my… | 我的电话呢… |
[20:29] | Busted. | 被发现了 |
[20:32] | Caroline, I have something for you. | Caroline 我有东西要给你 |
[20:35] | I’m not signing another one of those | 我不要再在巨大的生日卡片上 |
[20:37] | giant birthday cards again. | 签名了 |
[20:45] | It’s my picture. | 是我的照片 |
[20:47] | Great. Now I have two of you that don’t wait on tables. | 没错 现在我有两个不工作的你了 |
[20:50] | “Thanks for the croutons. Nola.” | “谢谢你的面包丁 Nola” |
[20:52] | Max, where are we gonna hang me? | Max 我们把我挂在哪里呢? |
[20:54] | Maybe you should hang yourself in the bathroom | 或许你可以把自己挂在洗手间(在洗手间上吊) |
[20:56] | like I thought you would three years ago. | 我三年前就认为你会这么干了 |
[20:59] | Yep. I lost $20 on that bet. | 没错 我还赌输了二十块钱 |
[21:02] | You know, Max, | 要知道 Max |
[21:03] | maybe I have to stop running away from this part of my life | 或许我该正视并接纳我的生活 |
[21:06] | and embrace it, see it as part of my journey, | 把这段日子当作我的经历 |
[21:08] | my… beautiful, exciting journey. | 我… 美丽又激动人心的旅程 |
[21:11] | If you don’t shut up, I’m gonna hang you right here. | 如果你再不闭嘴 我就把你吊死在这里 |