时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Okay, everybody, gather ’round. | 好了 大家聚过来 |
[00:05] | Who knew it was “bring your girlfriend to work” day? | 谁能想到今天是”带女朋友上班”日? |
[00:10] | She is not my girlfriend. | 她不是我女朋友 |
[00:12] | Judy is a CPR doll, | Judy是心肺复苏娃娃 |
[00:14] | and the hardest-working girl in this diner. | 也是这家餐厅里最努力干活的姑娘 |
[00:17] | Oh, Han, you shouldn’t bring your sex doll out in public. | 哦 Han 你不该把你的性玩偶带到公共场合 |
[00:21] | This is not my girlfriend or a sex doll! | 这不是我女朋友 也不是性玩偶! |
[00:25] | Earl, come over. | Earl 过来 |
[00:27] | We’re going to use Judy to learn how to resuscitate. | 我们要用Judy来学习复苏方法 |
[00:30] | I have a “do not resuscitate” clause, | 我有”不要复苏”的条款 |
[00:32] | as in, I do not resuscitate others. | 同样的 我也不会复苏别人 |
[00:36] | Oleg. | Oleg 过来 |
[00:37] | What’s up, Han? | 怎么了 Han? |
[00:38] | Oh, hey, Judy. | 哦 嘿 Judy |
[00:43] | How do you know Judy? | 你怎么认识Judy? |
[00:44] | With a torso like that, she gets around. | 有这待身躯的美娇娘 能横行天下 |
[00:48] | Okay, I will demonstrate. | 好了 我来演示一下 |
[00:51] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[00:52] | Judy’s choking on something! | Judy被东西呛到了! |
[00:55] | Well, we know it’s not you. | 我们知道这不是你 |
[00:59] | First you have to tilt the head back | 首先 你要把头后仰 |
[01:02] | and clear the airway and blow. | 让呼吸畅通 然后吹气 |
[01:05] | Oh, Max, I think we’re witnessing | 哦 Max 我想我们正在见证 |
[01:07] | his first kiss. | 他的初吻 |
[01:10] | Fourth, thank you very much. | 第四次 谢谢 |
[01:13] | Han, why are you wasting your time kissing her? | Han 你干嘛浪费时间亲她? |
[01:16] | She doesn’t have any arms. | 她都没有手 |
[01:17] | Just go for it. | 直接做吧 |
[01:39] | What’s up, everybody? Big day today. | 大家好吗? 今天是个重大日子 |
[01:41] | Not as big as Christmas, but still marks the arrival | 虽然没圣诞节那么重大 但这标志着 |
[01:44] | of someone very blessed: me. | 有人的幸福时刻即将来临 就是我 |
[01:47] | Yeah, we get it. | 好 我们懂了 |
[01:48] | You talk about your birthday | 你说起自己的生日 |
[01:49] | more than Kanye West talks about Kanye West. | 比坎耶・维斯特(歌手)说唱自己的名字还多 |
[01:53] | Caroline, I thought you would be crying. | Caroline 我还以为你会哭呢 |
[01:56] | Tears on your birthday have become as expected | 能预料到你会在生日时泪崩 |
[01:59] | as an ex-Disney star going to rehab. | 就如能料到前迪士尼明星会去戒毒所一样 |
[02:02] | Why would I be sad? | 我为什么要伤心? |
[02:04] | I have my health, a business that’s budding… | 我拥有健康 和正在萌芽的生意… |
[02:06] | Boobs that aren’t. | 但却没有胸 |
[02:10] | I don’t believe in birthdays. | 我不过生日 |
[02:12] | You’re only as old as you feel. | 只有心态才能决定你的年龄 |
[02:14] | Which makes me nothing years old. | 这会让我永远年轻 |
[02:18] | Speaking of nothing… | 说到”年轻”… |
[02:20] | Caroline, are we still on for Two Boots pizza tonight? | Caroline 我们今晚照旧去”双靴”披萨店吗? |
[02:23] | I’m closing the diner early in honor of your birthday, | 为了庆祝你的生日 我会早点关门 |
[02:26] | and just not because the city | 绝不是因为 |
[02:28] | has demanded to look into the black mold situation. | 市里要求检查黑曲霉的情况 |
[02:31] | Absolutely, Han. | 当然了 Han |
[02:33] | You can have one slice with two toppings | 你可以点一份披萨加两种配汁 |
[02:35] | or two slices with one topping, | 也可以点两份披萨加一种配汁 |
[02:37] | and my birthday cake is a free flan | 还有 我的生日蛋糕是免费的果馅饼 |
[02:39] | ’cause I flirted with the dishwasher. | 因为我跟洗碗工调情了 |
[02:41] | Caroline, sweetheart, if I was you, | Caroline 亲爱的 我要是你 |
[02:43] | I would just put my head through a plate glass window. | 我会直接撞穿厚玻璃板的窗户 |
[02:49] | Okay, everybody. | 好了 各位 |
[02:51] | I have two announcements, both good news. | 我有两个通知 都是好消息 |
[02:54] | First, the guy who found the beak in his sandwich | 第一 那个在三明治里发现鸟喙的人 |
[02:56] | is not suing, and second, | 决定不起诉了 第二 |
[03:00] | I’m gonna pop the question to Sophie. | 我打算向Sopie表露个问题 |
[03:04] | Well, you’ve already popped everything else. | 反正你已经把什么都给露了 |
[03:09] | What do you think? | 你们怎么看? |
[03:11] | They say diamonds are a girl’s best friend. | 他们说钻石是女孩子最好的朋友 |
[03:13] | Oh, really? | 哦 真的吗? |
[03:14] | I thought a girl’s best friend | 我以为女孩子最好的朋友是 |
[03:15] | was someone just a little fatter than her. | 某个只比她胖一点的人 |
[03:19] | It was my grandma’s from Russia. | 这是我远在俄国的奶奶的 |
[03:20] | I had my cousin Svela swallow it | 我让我表妹Svela吞了它 |
[03:22] | to bring it to America. | 以便带来美国 |
[03:24] | She passed customs, then she passed this. | 她过了海关以后 把这个拉出来的 |
[03:30] | Five, six rinses later, boom! | 喝了五六瓶漱口水后 嘭! |
[03:34] | Duty free. | 免税 |
[03:38] | Well, I guess that’s better than getting it at Kay. | 好吧 看来这个比在婚戒店买的要好 |
[03:42] | Is Sophie expecting it? | Sophie想要这个吗? |
[03:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:44] | She doesn’t like surprises | 她不喜欢惊喜 |
[03:46] | since her family barn was torched | 因为她家谷仓曾被 |
[03:48] | by a mentally unstable farmhand. | 一个精神不稳定的雇农给烧了 |
[03:52] | Hi, I have a delivery for Caroline Channing | 你好 这里有个快递 是Martin Channing |
[03:54] | from Martin Channing. | 送给Caroline Channing的 |
[03:56] | Oh, it’s a birthday gift from my daddy | 哦 这是我爸爸给我的礼物 |
[03:57] | all the way from prison. | 从监狱寄过来的 |
[03:58] | Last year, he made me | 去年 他给了我 |
[04:00] | a macaroni art picture frame. | 一个通心粉做的艺术画架 |
[04:02] | I mean, the man once rented Miami | 他可是曾经把迈阿密 |
[04:05] | for a friend’s bachelor party. | 租给一个朋友开单身派对的人 |
[04:08] | Hey, that picture frame fed us for two days. | 嘿 那个画架让我们饱餐了两天 |
[04:12] | Yeah, well, this thing is not pasta, | 这东西不是意大利面 |
[04:13] | and it’s too big to fit through the door. | 它大得进不了门 |
[04:15] | And so was I three months ago. | 三个月前 我也是这样 |
[04:18] | No, really. | 是真的 |
[04:20] | My seat on an airplane used to be Row Three. | 我以前坐飞机都得坐第三排 |
[04:28] | There it is in the street. | 就在这街上了 |
[04:30] | A condom full of hamburger meat? | 一个塞满汉堡肉的避孕套? |
[04:32] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:33] | Is that a Lamborghini? | 那是兰博基尼吗? |
[04:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[04:37] | Is that my Lamborghini? | 那是我的兰博基尼吗? |
[04:39] | Yeah, it’s a Lamborghini Aventador Roadster. | 是的 这是兰博基尼阿文泰德双人敞篷跑车 |
[04:43] | Wow. | 哇 |
[04:45] | Prison arts and crafts has gotten pretty fancy. | 监狱的艺术和工艺已经这么棒了 |
[04:48] | Well, it takes four years for these cars to be custom-made. | 定制这款车要四年 |
[04:52] | This one was ordered in 2011. | 这一辆是在2011年买的 |
[04:53] | That’s right, my father ordered this for me | 没错 就在我爹还有钱的时候 |
[04:55] | when he still had money. | 买了这个给我 |
[04:57] | Correction: When he had everyone else’s money. | 纠正 是在他还有别人的钱的时候 |
[05:00] | All my father ever gave me was that one iffy chromosome. | 我爸爸只给过我一个有问题的染色体 |
[05:04] | Well, here you go. | 这给你 |
[05:06] | It’s all yours. | 它是你的了 |
[05:09] | I’m gonna walk home. | 我要走回家了 |
[05:10] | It’s all about healthy choices. | 这是健康的选择 |
[05:17] | I got a car! | 我有车了! |
[05:18] | We got a car! | 我们有车了! |
[05:30] | Damn, someone painted the Batmobile white. | 该死 有人把这蝙蝠车刷成白的了 |
[05:36] | Can’t we have anything? | 我们还有什么得不到的吗? |
[05:41] | That’s a $450,000 sports car. | 这是一辆四十五万美元的跑车 |
[05:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:45] | Add a stackable washer/dryer and a motor home, | 再加个折叠式洗衣烘干机和一辆房车 |
[05:48] | and it’s like Caroline won the Showcase Showdown. | 就像Caroline赢了”展品争夺战”(游戏) |
[05:51] | It goes from 0 to 100 in 2.9 seconds. | 它能在二点九秒内提速到一百 |
[05:55] | And speaking of seconds, | 说到”点” |
[05:56] | I’m getting seconds at Two Boots, | 我正要在”双靴”点些吃的 |
[05:58] | and that rich bitch is paying. | 那个富婆就结账了 |
[06:01] | Back off, Tokyo Drift. | 退后 “东京漂移” |
[06:07] | This is our getaway car. | 这是我们逃跑的车 |
[06:09] | And by that, I mean get away from it. | 我这话的意思是离它远点 |
[06:12] | You know, a car like this depreciates 50% | 要知道 一旦你把这车开出去了 |
[06:15] | the minute you drive it off the lot. | 就会贬值一半 |
[06:18] | That’s why I drive my Toyota Yaris. | 所以我才开我的丰田雅力士 |
[06:23] | Ooh la la. | 哦啦啦 |
[06:24] | Is P. Diddy here? | 吹牛老爹(歌手)在这儿吗? |
[06:28] | Wait a minute. Is it Ted Turner? | 等等 是泰德・特纳(媒体业巨头)吗? |
[06:31] | No one cool owns it. | 这不是什么名人的 |
[06:33] | It’s Caroline’s. | 是Caroline的 |
[06:35] | Now, this is the kind of car | 现在 这种车会让我 |
[06:36] | that I would say yes to anything in. | 对任何事情都说同意 |
[06:40] | Anything except tickets to Menopause The Musical. | 除了”更年期音乐”(节目)的票 |
[06:46] | Oh, hey, Caroline. Nice car. | 嘿 Caroline 好车啊 |
[06:49] | I always liked you more than Max. | 我一直喜欢你多过喜欢Max |
[06:50] | You know that, right, girl? | 你知道的吧 妹子 |
[06:53] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[06:54] | ‘Cause yesterday, I heard you yell to Max, | 因为昨天 我听见你对Max喊 |
[06:56] | “Is Caroline turning 47 or 48? | “Caroline是快要到47还是48岁了吗” |
[06:59] | “Cause she acts like she’s 65.” | “因为她表现得像个65岁的人” |
[07:03] | Yeah. | 我是说了 |
[07:05] | Yeah, I wanted to know what to write in your birthday card. | 因为我想知道在送你的生日卡上要写些什么才好 |
[07:09] | Well, everyone away from the car. | 大家都离车远点 |
[07:12] | I just got off the phone with my dad. | 我刚跟我爸打完电话 |
[07:13] | The car is being seized in the morning. | 这车明早就要被警察封了 |
[07:15] | Turns out they won’t let me keep my present. | 原来是他们不准让我保留自己的生日礼物 |
[07:17] | It’s just like my eighth birthday | 就像我八岁时的生日 |
[07:19] | when they made me return Macaulay Culkin. | 他们硬要我退回父母送的麦考利・库尔金(童星) |
[07:27] | They bought you a boy? | 他们给你买了个男宠? |
[07:31] | You were rich. | 你确实曾经富有 |
[07:33] | Oh, boy, the car’s right here, and you can’t even use it. | 哎呀 车在眼前 你却不能开 |
[07:37] | That’s like me having you two for waitresses. | 就像我请了你们这两个不干活的服务员 |
[07:45] | Caroline, can I ask you a favor? | Caroline 能帮个忙吗? |
[07:47] | You’re not using the car to propose to Sophie. | 你不能用那辆车去向Sophie求婚 |
[07:50] | You heard how much she liked it. | 你都听到她有多喜欢这车了 |
[07:52] | And it’s a little bit classier than my original plan: | 而且这比我原来的计划更有格调 |
[07:55] | dinner and a cock fight in Yonkers. | 原本是在洋克市的烛光宴和斗鸡赛 |
[07:58] | Not that I’m listening, | 我没在刻意偷听 |
[08:00] | but I’m not gonna get proposed to at a gay bar. | 但我不想被人在同性恋酒吧里求婚 |
[08:05] | Great, now my gay bar idea is out also. | 现在可好 去同性恋酒吧也没戏了 |
[08:09] | No, Oleg. | 不可以 Oleg |
[08:11] | I can’t return the car with scratches, dents, | 我不能把一辆满身划痕的车还回去 |
[08:13] | or chlamydia. | 或是得了性病的 |
[08:16] | But we can still drive it, right? | 但我们还可以开那车 对吧? |
[08:18] | I mean, I’ve been on that cream for like a month. | 我已经涂了一个月的药啦 |
[08:25] | Max, what is the ninth rule of the Lamborghini Club? | Max 兰博基尼俱乐部规则的第九条是什么 |
[08:28] | No red drinks in the car. | 不得在车上喝红色饮品 |
[08:31] | Here’s my number one rule: | 我的首要原则是 |
[08:33] | If you’re going to make me sleep in it, | 要是你逼我睡车上 |
[08:35] | I am going to drink in it. | 我就得在车上喝东西 |
[08:37] | Well, just be careful. | 那就小心点 |
[08:38] | I only have one Clorox wipe | 我只剩一条消毒湿巾了 |
[08:40] | that has to last till my next birthday, | 它得用到我下次生日为止 |
[08:42] | and it’s already lost a lot of its moisture. | 况且它都不大湿润了 |
[08:46] | I don’t see why we have to just sit here. | 我不明白为什么要空坐在这 |
[08:50] | We can’t drive it. | 我们不能开这车 |
[08:51] | My dad said if anything happens to it, | 我爸说了万一出事 |
[08:53] | we’ll be responsible. | 我们要负责的 |
[08:54] | What could possibly happen | 哪会发生什么事 |
[08:55] | on a weed run to deep Tijuana? | 咱可是抽着大麻直通墨西哥 |
[08:59] | You know, I wish this car never came, | 其实我倒希望自己从没有过这车 |
[09:01] | and I wish I never sat in it. | 从未坐上它 |
[09:02] | It’s the same reason I don’t go to Barneys. | 这就跟我不去巴尼精品店一个道理 |
[09:04] | I don’t like to be around things I can’t afford anymore. | 买不起的东西还是离远点好 |
[09:07] | Same reason I don’t go to the 99 Cent Store. | 也跟我不去一元店是同一个道理 |
[09:10] | There’s a Nerf tennis set | 那边有套Nerf网球 |
[09:11] | half on the floor, half in the bin, | 球拍在地上 球在垃圾桶里 |
[09:14] | none of it going home with me. | 都没被我带回家 |
[09:17] | I was trying to be positive about my birthday this year, | 我本想以积极的心态度过今年的生日 |
[09:19] | but, Max, if things hadn’t happened with my father, | 要不是我爸东窗事发 |
[09:22] | tonight would have been a magical birthday for me. | 今晚就会是我的魔幻般的庆生夜 |
[09:24] | Hey, there was some magic. | 还是有点魔术的 |
[09:26] | I personally made five vodka Sprites disappear. | 我就亲自变没了五杯加伏特酒的雪碧 |
[09:30] | Ta-da! | 厉害吧 |
[09:32] | I would’ve got in the car and driven out to the Hamptons, | 我或许已经驾着车 开去汉普顿斯 |
[09:35] | and we’d sit on the beach all night | 还能坐上整晚的沙滩 |
[09:37] | having lobster caught by one of the townies | 吃着一个由当地人抓的龙虾 |
[09:39] | and drink champagne while taking duckface selfies | 边喝香槟 边醉醺醺地自拍 |
[09:42] | till the sun came up. | 直到天亮 |
[09:46] | FYI, I’m the townie in this scenario, | 补充一下 我就是你想象中的那个当地人 |
[09:49] | and I hate all of you. | 憎恶着你们所有人 |
[09:52] | Instead of doing any of that, I’m having the worst birthday. | 现在我却过着最糟糕的生日 和我憧憬的完全不同 |
[09:55] | I probably feel worse than Demi Moore did | 也许黛米・摩尔步入花甲之年 |
[09:56] | when she turned 50. | 都没我这么难过 |
[10:00] | Yes, just go to sleep. | 洗洗睡吧 |
[10:02] | You’ll feel better tomorrow when you wake up. | 明天起来就会感觉好多了 |
[10:05] | I mean, if that guy with the switchblade | 要是那个拿着把刀说捅死我们的人 |
[10:06] | doesn’t come back like he promised he would. | 没有来杀我们的话 |
[10:14] | Caroline. | 醒醒 Caroline |
[10:16] | Caroline, wake up. | Caroline 快起来 |
[10:21] | We’re at the beach. | 我们到沙滩了 |
[10:22] | I drove us out to the Hamptons. | 我载你来到了汉普顿斯 |
[10:25] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[10:28] | We’re in the Hamptons? | 我们在汉普顿斯? |
[10:32] | We’re in the Hamptons? | 我们竟然在汉普顿斯? |
[10:36] | How are we in the Hamptons? | 我们怎么来汉普顿斯的? |
[10:38] | How long have I been sleeping? | 我睡了多久? |
[10:40] | Three hours, give or take. | 三四个小时吧 |
[10:42] | You farted twice. | 你放了两次屁 |
[10:44] | How did I not wake up? | 我怎么不会醒来? |
[10:46] | I know. It was pretty bad. | 是吧 确实很糟糕 |
[10:51] | After that last one, I thought we were going through Egg Town. | 你放完那个屁后 我还以为我们路过臭蛋乡了 |
[10:56] | Max, you did it again. | Max 你又做坏事了 |
[10:58] | You roofied me, didn’t you? | 你给我下了安眠药 是吧? |
[11:00] | Of course I did. | 自然是有的 |
[11:02] | You were crying and babbling about the Hamptons, | 你在那边哭喊着嚷嚷关于汉普顿斯的美梦 |
[11:04] | so I had to put you down. | 我只能把你放倒啊 |
[11:07] | You promised you wouldn’t again. | 你答应过我不会再这么做的 |
[11:09] | The last time, I was out for two days. | 上次我整整昏迷了两天 |
[11:11] | Yeah, I really just needed to get through Game of Thrones | 但我真的想把”权力的游戏”看完啊 |
[11:14] | without someone talking during the incest. | 特别是看乱伦戏时没人吵我 |
[11:19] | What is wrong with you? | 你究竟有啥毛病啊? |
[11:21] | Have you got a pen and paper? | 有纸笔吗? |
[11:24] | You knew I didn’t want to do this. | 你明明知道我不想这么做 |
[11:26] | You never want to do anything, so I did it for you. | 你什么事都不想做 所以我替你做了 |
[11:30] | You took a $450,000 car, | 你开走了一辆价值45万的车 |
[11:33] | a car we’re not even supposed to be touching, | 一辆碰都不该碰的车 |
[11:37] | on a joyride to the Hamptons? | 还开来汉普顿斯兜风 |
[11:39] | You wanted to be here. | 是你想来这的 |
[11:42] | You are here. | 现在来了 |
[11:43] | Just enjoy it. | 就尽管享受吧 |
[11:45] | I can’t enjoy it. | 我没心情享受 |
[11:49] | Scotty to the bridge. | Scotty 到桥上来 |
[11:50] | This is Captain Kirk. | 我是科克船长 |
[11:52] | Scotty to the bridge. | 斯科迪到桥上来 |
[11:56] | You drove over the dunes and onto the beach? | 你把车开过沙丘 来这沙滩的? |
[12:00] | Not intentionally. | 不是故意的 |
[12:03] | I tried to stop it, but this car was like, | 我试过刹车 但这车像在对我说 |
[12:05] | “Mm, no, girl.” | 冲啊 姑娘 |
[12:09] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[12:10] | Did it get any scratches? | 车上有划痕吗? |
[12:13] | Max, get out of the car, and help me look for scratches. | Max 从车里出来 帮我找找有没划痕 |
[12:16] | You said you were more fun in the Hamptons. | 你说过你来汉普顿斯会开心起来的 |
[12:21] | Not true. | 才不是这回事 |
[12:24] | Mr. Sulu, fire all phasers. | 苏禄先生 开炮 |
[12:28] | No scratches. The Lamborghini is fine. | 没划痕 兰博基尼没事 |
[12:31] | But thanks to you, I’m a Rent-A-Wreck. | 多亏了你 我也做了一回租车族 |
[12:37] | Come on, we have to get this car back. | 行了 该把车开回去了 |
[12:39] | We will. Jeez, relax. | 会的 真是的 放松点 |
[12:41] | We still have time. | 还有时间呢 |
[12:42] | Look, you said you wanted to be here. | 听着 你说你想来这 |
[12:45] | You’re here, and we are not leaving | 现在到了 我们别马上走 |
[12:46] | till you do something beach-y, | 你得先享受下这沙滩 |
[12:48] | like walk in the water | 比如踏踏浪 |
[12:50] | or find a half-eaten lady from Jaws. | 或者找一下被鲨鱼咬断的残骸 |
[12:54] | No. No way. Let’s go. | 没 没门 现在就走 |
[12:57] | Just take off your shoes or something. | 就试着脱下鞋子嘛 |
[12:58] | No. | 不要 |
[12:59] | Just take off your shoes and feel the sand. | 脱下鞋子 感受下沙滩 |
[13:01] | Max! Max, stop. | Max! 住手 Max |
[13:02] | I haven’t had a proper pedicure | 我已经好久没有修过脚了 |
[13:04] | since Justin Timberlake released a single. | 上一次是在贾斯汀・汀布莱克发单曲之时 |
[13:06] | There. Now move your foot around. | 好了 现在可以动动你的脚了 |
[13:09] | No. | 不要 |
[13:10] | No. No! No. | 不 不 不 |
[13:12] | Oh. Oh, yeah. | 啊 |
[13:13] | That feels nice. | 感觉好爽 |
[13:16] | The cold sand between my toes. | 冰凉的细沙在趾间滑过 |
[13:18] | But, Max, don’t look. | Max 别看我的脚 |
[13:20] | That middle nail’s a horror show. | 中间的指甲简直惨不忍睹 |
[13:21] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[13:23] | I thought it was a pistachio for a second. | 有那么一会儿 我还觉得它是颗开心果 |
[13:27] | Max, how much do you love the beach? | Max 你有多喜欢海滩 |
[13:30] | I don’t know. I’ve never been to one. | 我不知道 从来没去过 |
[13:32] | You’ve never been to a beach? | 你从来没去过海滩? |
[13:34] | No. What’s the point? | 那又怎么了? |
[13:35] | I don’t own a metal detector. | 我还没有金属探测仪呢 |
[13:40] | Well, time’s up. | 好了 时间到 |
[13:42] | But we just sat down. | 可我们才坐下啊 |
[13:44] | I know, but if we leave right now, | 我知道 但如果现在走 |
[13:45] | we’ll still have enough time to blow through | 那我们就还有时间 |
[13:47] | a McDonald’s drive-through | 掠过麦当劳汽车餐厅 |
[13:49] | like something from Back to the Future. | 就像”回到未来”演的那样 |
[13:52] | Well, I’m gonna write our names in the sand | 我要把咱们的名字写在沙子上 |
[13:54] | ’cause it was a really nice thing | 很感谢你给我下药 |
[13:56] | for you to drug me, kidnap me, | 把我绑架到这里 |
[13:57] | and steal my car to get me out here. | 然后偷我的车带我到这里 |
[14:00] | Hey, we’re friends. | 朋友嘛 |
[14:04] | All right, I’ll just turn this baby around. | 好了 掉个头先 |
[14:10] | Uh-oh. | 哦噢 |
[14:13] | What’s “uh-oh”? | 哦噢什么呀? |
[14:15] | What is “uh-oh”? | 哦噢什么呀? |
[14:18] | Are we stuck in the sand? | 卡在沙子里了? |
[14:21] | You have correctly identified the meaning of “uh-oh.” | 你这个”哦噢”用得非常到位 |
[14:26] | I love that we don’t need full sentences | 我们连话都不用说 |
[14:27] | to communicate anymore. | 就能心有灵犀了 |
[14:40] | Try it again. | 再试试 |
[14:44] | Nope. | 不行 |
[14:45] | I’ve had less trouble | 从运动员家逃出来 |
[14:46] | getting out of athlete’s apartments. | 都没这么难 |
[14:48] | Well, you’re gonna have to get out and push. | 那你得下去推车了 |
[14:50] | Why do I have to push? | 为什么是我? |
[14:52] | Because you’re the one who drugged me, kidnapped me, | 因为是你给我下药 绑架我 |
[14:55] | and stole my car. | 还偷了我的车 |
[14:56] | Exactly. | 说得好 |
[14:57] | I’ve already done the lion’s share of the work. | 我都帮你搞定了大部分工作了 |
[15:00] | And it’s our car. | 再说这车是咱俩的 |
[15:02] | Fine, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我去 |
[15:07] | Door’s up, Lieutenant Uhura. | 开门 乌乎拉中尉(星际旅行中”进取号的”总通讯官) |
[15:09] | It stopped being funny when we got stuck. | 都被困在这了 能不贫嘴吗 |
[15:13] | God, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[15:14] | I got a 600-pound woman | 我曾经徒手把一个 |
[15:16] | out of a booth at the diner with my bare hands. | 600磅重的女人从餐厅座位里弄出来 |
[15:18] | I’m fearless. | 我都毫无惧色 |
[15:19] | Toss her in neutral like I did with that lady. | 和那次一样 把她挂到空挡 |
[15:24] | Sand and heels. Not a good combo. | 沙子和高跟鞋 这样不行啊 |
[15:26] | Not a good combo. Not a good combo. | 这样不行啊 不行 |
[15:29] | Oh, all right. | 没事 |
[15:31] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:34] | I’m gonna floor it. | 油门踩到底 |
[15:36] | On the count of three. | 等我数到三 |
[15:37] | One, two… | 一 二… |
[15:48] | I got excited. I went early. | 激动了 有点早 |
[15:53] | If I had a dime for every time I heard that, | 要是每次听见这句我能有一美元 |
[15:55] | I could buy this car. | 我都能买下这车了 |
[15:57] | All right, let’s try again. | 没事 再试一次 |
[15:58] | One, two… | 一 二… |
[16:15] | Okay, that was on purpose. | 这次绝对是故意的 |
[16:17] | A little bit. | 可能吧 |
[16:20] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[16:22] | I can’t believe that I can’t believe it, | 真不敢相信我居然不信 |
[16:23] | but I really can’t believe it. | 可我就是不敢相信 |
[16:26] | We are in very big trouble, | 我们遇到这么大的麻烦 |
[16:27] | and we’re not even in the good Hamptons. | 还被困在汉普顿的最烂的沙滩上 |
[16:31] | I was trying to do something nice. | 我只是想做点好事 |
[16:33] | First time, last time. | 第一次 也是最后一次 |
[16:36] | You know what you are? | 你知道你是什么吗? |
[16:38] | You are reckless. | 你是鲁莽他大爷 |
[16:40] | You know, all this time, | 这么长时间 |
[16:42] | I thought you were a ride-or-die kind of bitch. | 我一直以为你是个宝马婊 |
[16:45] | I am a ride-or-die kind of bitch. | 我就是个宝马婊怎样 |
[16:51] | What’s a ride-or-die kind of bitch? | 宝马婊是啥意思? |
[16:54] | Are you Googling “ride-or-die kind of bitch”? | 你不会是在谷歌吧? |
[16:58] | I would be, but I only have two bars. | 我倒是想 可只有两格信号 |
[17:03] | Look, we have two options: | 我们有两条出路: |
[17:06] | Get the car out of the sand, or let the tide take us. | 把车开出去 要么等涨潮了被冲出去 |
[17:10] | Put a pin in that tide thing, | 我把浪潮什么的给标记了 |
[17:12] | ’cause I like the sound of it. | 我还挺喜欢那种声音的 |
[17:14] | We barely have enough time to get this car back to the city, | 再不把车开回去 |
[17:16] | or we owe $450,000. | 我们要欠上四十五万美元了 |
[17:19] | And I only have $3, and 2 of it’s in nickels. | 我只有三块 其中两块还是硬币 |
[17:23] | Now get in the car. | 赶紧上车 |
[17:25] | You’re hoarding nickels, | 你都开始囤硬币了 |
[17:27] | and I’m walking out of the 99 Cent Store empty-handed? | 而我却从1元店空手而归? |
[17:31] | Now I’m mad. | 什么日子 |
[17:34] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[17:35] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[17:37] | I’m pushing us out of here. | 把咱们从这弄走 |
[17:41] | Because I’m a ride-or-die kind of bitch! | 因为我是个宝马婊! |
[17:45] | I think. | 也没准 |
[17:49] | Now hit it! | 踩油门! |
[17:59] | What’d you do? Fart us out of the ditch? | 怎么做到的? 用屁把咱们冲出去? |
[18:04] | Seriously, Caroline, step on it. | 拜托 Caroline 给点油 |
[18:06] | No, Max. | 不行 Max |
[18:08] | We can’t risk getting into an accident. | 万一出事故呢 |
[18:10] | What if it’s not fatal? | 万一车没毁人没亡怎么办? |
[18:13] | Driving a Lamborghini slow is like going to Red Lobster | 慢吞吞地开兰博基尼就相当于 |
[18:16] | and not getting the Cheddar Bay biscuits. | 去了红龙虾餐厅却没吃切达小饼 |
[18:19] | Come on, we got to enjoy this car while we can. | 来吧 趁这机会咱们赶紧享受这车吧 |
[18:21] | – Hit the gas. – All right. | – 踩油门啊 – 好吧 |
[18:23] | I’ll take it up to the top of my age dating window. | 我会加速到我停止约会的那个年纪 |
[18:25] | 40. | 四十 |
[18:27] | And I’ll take it to the top of mine. | 我来帮你加到我自己的限期 |
[18:29] | 80! | 八十! |
[18:30] | Let go. Have some fun. | 来吧 |
[18:31] | No, don’t push on my leg! | 别 别推我的腿 |
[18:32] | Don’t push on my… | 别推我… |
[18:36] | Yes! Yes! | 爽! 爽! |
[18:38] | Best birthday ever! | 有史以来最棒的生日! |
[18:40] | Should we Thelma and Louise it? | 来点末路狂花的节奏? |
[18:42] | You mean drive over a cliff? | 从悬崖上飞过去? |
[18:44] | No, I mean wear sunglasses and hold hands. | 不是 戴着墨镜牵着手啊 |
[18:47] | They drive over a cliff? | 他们还飞悬崖了? |
[18:48] | I never saw the end. | 我还没看过结局呢 |
[19:00] | There they are. | 姑娘们回来了 |
[19:02] | Did you girls get the car back in time this morning? | 你们按时把车交回去了? |
[19:04] | Yep, just in time, thanks to Caroline. | 正好赶上 得感谢Caroline |
[19:06] | She was ignoring speed limit signs | 一路无视限速牌 |
[19:08] | like she does homeless people. | 还有那些流浪汉 |
[19:12] | A state trooper called my driving | 有个警察说我这车开的 |
[19:13] | criminally negligent. | 简直是过失杀人 |
[19:16] | I was so proud. | 我真是自豪 |
[19:18] | I might’ve even gotten emotional, | 我差点就发火了 |
[19:19] | but I had to talk our way out of the ticket, | 但是还要说服他们别开罚单 |
[19:21] | and I like to be professional when my shirt’s off. | 虽然没穿制服 但还是要专业一点 |
[19:25] | You didn’t get a ticket? | 你们居然没吃罚单? |
[19:27] | Yesterday, I got arrested for just walking into Whole Foods. | 昨天我光是走进健康食品超市都被抓了 |
[19:31] | I can’t believe I still have sand in my hair. | 我头发里还有沙子 |
[19:33] | If the only place you still have sand is in your hair, | 你要是只有头发里有沙子 |
[19:35] | you’re lucky. | 那真是走运 |
[19:37] | I’m about to make a pearl down there. | 我下面就差吐出来个珍珠了 |
[19:42] | Oh, hey, there, destitute Barbie. | 你们好啊 穷芭比娃娃们 |
[19:46] | Sorry you lost the dream car. | 很遗憾你们失去了那辆车 |
[19:49] | Anyway, I’ll be in my booth. | 我还是坐我的专座吧 |
[19:51] | Sophie, beautiful baby… | Sophie 宝贝 |
[19:57] | I’ve narrowed down the site of my proposal | 我已经确定了我的求婚地点 |
[19:59] | to three options: | 必须符合三个条件 |
[20:00] | A, the place we met… | 第一 我们相遇的地方… |
[20:03] | B, the place we’ve had sex most often… | 第二 我们经常爱爱的地方… |
[20:07] | or C, the place we’ve had sex most recently. | 第三 我们最近一次爱爱的地方… |
[20:11] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等等 等等 |
[20:15] | All three of those places are this booth! | 这不就是我的专座吗! |
[20:21] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[20:23] | Sophie Kachinsky… | Sophie Kachinsky啊… |
[20:25] | He’s proposing at the diner? | 他在餐厅求婚? |
[20:27] | What’s he gonna do? Put an onion ring on it? | 怎么着? 送个洋葱圈当戒指? |
[20:35] | Oh… | 天… |
[20:38] | I love that. | 我真喜欢 |
[20:46] | You know, I was planning on saying no | 我本来打算拒绝 |
[20:49] | and making you beg for a few hours, but… | 然后让你求我几个小时 但是… |
[20:53] | I just love you too much. | 我也好爱你 |
[21:00] | Aw, that’s so not as gross as normal. | 和平常的恶心情节不一样啊 |
[21:11] | Now it is. | 现在一样了 |