时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Thank you, everyone, for staying late | 谢谢各位这么晚还能留下来 |
[00:03] | to learn our new iPad order system. | 学习我们新的平板电脑点餐系统 |
[00:05] | We had no choice, you locked the door from the outside. | 我们还能怎么着 你从外面把门给锁了 |
[00:10] | Either way, we’re learning. | 怎么都好 咱们都要学 |
[00:13] | Han, why would we update our order system | Han 为啥要升级咱们的点菜系统啊 |
[00:16] | when our uniforms are from the 1970’s | 我们穿着七十年代的制服 |
[00:18] | and our paycheck is from the 1800s? | 拿的薪水是十九世纪的水平? |
[00:21] | Let’s get to the tutorial. | 我们开始教程吧 |
[00:23] | Max, you and I are going to role-play. | Max 你和我进行角色扮演 |
[00:25] | All right, you can be the little bitch, | 好啊 你来扮小婊子 |
[00:27] | and I’ll be me. | 我就扮我自己 |
[00:28] | I don’t need this lesson. | 我不需要上这堂课 |
[00:30] | I’m very familiar with the touch screen. | 我很熟悉触屏 |
[00:32] | Let’s just say I put the “goo” in Google. | 谷歌的”谷”字就是我写上去的 |
[00:36] | I’m going to pretend I’m a customer, | 我来扮演顾客 |
[00:38] | and order a hamburger. | 要点一个汉堡 |
[00:40] | Hello, miss. I’ll have a hamburger. | 你好 小姐 我要一个汉堡 |
[00:43] | Certainly, miss. | 当然可以 小姐 |
[00:48] | Would you like that with or without salmonella? | 请问您要不要加一点沙门氏菌? |
[00:52] | Han, I got my first lesson on the iPad from Steve Jobs, | Han 史蒂夫.乔布斯给我上了第一堂平台电脑课 |
[00:56] | and now I’m getting it from Han Jobs? | 现在我还得让韩.乔布斯教我? |
[00:59] | Caroline, don’t act like you know more about gadgets than me. | Caroline 别表现得像是你比我懂这些玩意儿 |
[01:02] | Formerly rich doesn’t beat currently Asian. | 曾经的富人可比不过现在的亚洲人 |
[01:08] | Now, come on, everyone look at their iPads. | 现在 大家看着自己的平板电脑 |
[01:11] | What iPad? I didn’t see an iPad | 什么平板电脑? 我没看到平板电脑 |
[01:14] | What? No. | 什么? 不 |
[01:16] | Did somebody say something about an iPad? | 刚刚有人说平板电脑了吗? |
[01:18] | What the hell is an iPad? | 啥是平板电脑啊? |
[01:20] | Where did they all go? | 平板电脑都跑哪去了? |
[01:23] | I’m guessing eBay. | 我猜是到淘宝上去了 |
[01:26] | I want them all back, especially mine. | 都给我拿回来 尤其是我那部 |
[01:28] | I’m in a casual flirtation with a woman in Australia. | 我在和一个在澳大利亚的女人调情呢 |
[01:33] | She’s part aboriginal, but has a great personality. | 她有一半的土著人血统 但她性格很好 |
[01:57] | Here you go, Earl. | 给你 Earl |
[01:59] | Max, what’s wrong? You seem happy. | Max 出什么事了? 你看上去很开心 |
[02:03] | I’m just still on a high from this $10,000 bank loan | 我还在为上周拿到的一万块钱贷款 |
[02:07] | I got last week. | 而感到飘飘然 |
[02:08] | And from an almost certainly laced pot brownie I ate in 2004. | 还有就是因为我在2004年吃的那个有大麻的蛋糕 |
[02:14] | I can’t believe you and Caroline got a bank loan | 我真不敢相信你和Caroline没有劫持人质 |
[02:16] | for your cupcake business, | 就能为你们的纸杯蛋糕生意 |
[02:17] | and not a single hostage was involved. | 争取到银行贷款 |
[02:21] | Max, you don’t have $10,000. | Max 这一万美元可不是你的 |
[02:23] | You don’t even have Netflix. | 你甚至连在线影视都看不起 |
[02:26] | This money is to pay a factory to make our cupcake T-shirts, | 这钱是来生产咱们纸杯蛋糕衣服的 |
[02:29] | and I’ve whittled it down to three. | 我已经把范围缩小到三家了 |
[02:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:32] | Speaking of whittled. | 说到缩小 |
[02:35] | Someone used my printer, and I’m guessing it’s Caroline, | 有人用了我的打印机 我猜是Caroline |
[02:37] | ’cause it’s about business | 因为这是关于商业的 |
[02:38] | and not another one of Earl’s Angela Bassett collages. | 而不是Earl的安吉拉・贝塞特的拼接画 |
[02:42] | What can I say, man? I’m a Bassett hound. | 兄弟 我能说什么呢? 我就是个贝塞特迷 |
[02:46] | Oh, thanks, Han. | 哦 谢谢 Han |
[02:48] | These are the factories I’ve been researching. | 这些是我正在调查的几家工厂 |
[02:49] | We want our T-shirts to be American made. | 我们希望我们的T恤衫是美国货 |
[02:51] | I have an American maid, | 我有个女佣也是个美国货 |
[02:53] | and all she’s good at is eating my granola bars. | 而她只会吃我的燕麦卷 |
[02:57] | Look, Max, I found one right here in Brooklyn. | 你看 Max 我在布鲁克林这里找到了一家 |
[03:00] | “American Ace. The founder, Ace Hardwick, | “美国Ace公司 创始人Ace Hardwick |
[03:02] | is devoted to treating his workers well,” | 致力于优待他的工人们 |
[03:04] | and not in a creepy way like that American Apparel guy. | 而不是像AA服饰老板那样变态 |
[03:07] | So you’re saying none of these workers | 你是说在那些工人里 |
[03:08] | have ever found an Ace in their hole? | 没有人被他们的老板插过吗? |
[03:12] | Look, I’ve worked in a lot of factories. | 听着 我在很多工厂里工作过 |
[03:15] | I know what goes on. | 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[03:17] | I worked in a coat factory, | 我在一个做大衣的服装厂里干过活 |
[03:19] | which is why my lungs are coated in asbestos. | 所以我的肺上才裹了一层石棉 |
[03:22] | I worked in an underwear factory, | 我在一个做内裤的服装厂里干过活 |
[03:24] | where I was underpaid for the fruits of my looms, | 工资还低得要死 |
[03:28] | and worst factory of all, The Cheesecake Factory. | 最糟糕的就是奶酪蛋糕工厂 |
[03:31] | Oh. | 哦 |
[03:33] | How about we do a walk-through tomorrow | 我们要不明天再看一下 |
[03:34] | to make sure it’s up to snuff? | 保证一切正常? |
[03:36] | Well, if they have snuff, | 要是有啥能让我正常的 |
[03:37] | why are we waiting till tomorrow? | 那咱们为啥还要等到明天啊? |
[03:40] | Hey, everybody! | 嘿 大家好! |
[03:44] | Oh, hey. Hi, great news! | 哦 嘿 嗨 我有大好消息! |
[03:47] | I just got carded at Buffalo Wild Wings! | 我刚在布法罗鸡翅烧烤吧点酒被查身份证了! |
[03:51] | Really? I got carted out of there once. | 真的吗? 我有一次还从里面被赶出来了呢 |
[03:55] | And more great news: | 我还有好消息 |
[03:58] | I’m starting my own new business. | 我也要开始我自己的新生意了 |
[04:00] | So girls, you know how you have that $10,000? | 妹子们 你们现在手头上有一万块对吧? |
[04:04] | Well, I don’t want to clean you out, | 呃 我不想把你们的钱都掏空 |
[04:06] | but how do you feel about tossing me $9,500? | 要不你们就给我个9500块吧? |
[04:11] | You two should invest. Sophie’s business is genius. | 你们两个应该投资 Sophie的生意真是绝妙 |
[04:15] | You know how a bunch of ladies got their down-there-hair | 你知道有很多女孩把她们下面的阴毛 |
[04:18] | permanently lasered off? | 都永久剃掉了吗? |
[04:20] | Yeah, that’s when your waxer gives you a Michael Chiklis. | 没错 就是把你的下面清理得锃亮 |
[04:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:25] | Well, Sophie’s offering a product | Sophie有一个产品 |
[04:27] | that puts grass back on your field. | 可以让你的杂草丛再长回去 |
[04:30] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[04:32] | That’s not a business. That’s nobody’s business. | 那才不是什么生意 没人会要这个的 |
[04:36] | Yeah, I don’t do any of that stuff. | 我才不做那种事 |
[04:38] | I just throw a scrunchie on mine and go. | 我随便在那地方丢一撮毛就可以了 |
[04:41] | Hey, there’s a need for this. Sometimes, in the fog, | 嘿 这会有市场需求的 有时在迷雾中 |
[04:45] | my plane gets lost without a landing strip. | 没有起落跑道 我的飞机会迷路的 |
[04:49] | We’re out. | 我们不加入了 |
[04:51] | Oh, don’t decide yet, girls. | 哦 女孩们 先别决定 |
[04:54] | you haven’t even heard the cute, little name. | 你们还没听到它可爱的名字呢 |
[04:56] | “Sophie Kuchenksi’s Vagina Wigs!” | “苏菲库金斯基的阴道假发” |
[05:01] | Yeah, we’re really out. | 我们真的不加入了 |
[05:04] | Oh. But it’s a quality product, | 哦 但这绝对是个高质量的产品 |
[05:07] | and it’s real hair imported from “Va-China.” | 这还是中国进口的真阴毛呢 |
[05:11] | Yeah, never been further out. | 我们真的真的不会投资了 |
[05:19] | And this is our main floor. | 这是我们的主楼层 |
[05:20] | Wow, this is amazing! | 哇 这太棒了! |
[05:23] | I feel like we’re in the Willy Wonka Factory. | 我感觉我们是进了巧克力工厂 |
[05:26] | I know, right? | 是啊 对吧? |
[05:29] | The American Ace motto is “work is fun”” | 美国王牌工厂的座右铭是”劳动最快乐” |
[05:32] | Max was expecting a different kind of factory. | Max以为这工厂是另一种样子的 |
[05:35] | More torture, less foosball. | 多一点折磨 少一点桌上足球 |
[05:37] | I know, right? Not at American Ace. | 是啊 对吧? 在American Ace就不会那样 |
[05:41] | And what is your position here, Peggy? | 你在这里的职位是什么 Peggy? |
[05:43] | Are you the “I know, right?” person? | 你是个只会说”是啊 对吧”的人吗 |
[05:45] | I know, right? | 是啊 对吧? |
[05:48] | No, I’m one of the owners. Also, I dye T-shirts. | 不 我也是这工厂的合伙人 我还负责给T恤衫染色 |
[05:52] | See, every employee gets a percentage of the company | 所有员工在这里工作半年后都能拿到股份 |
[05:55] | after six months, so the longer you stay, the more it grows. | 所以你呆的时间越久 你的股份就会增长 |
[05:59] | We’ve been at the diner four years, | 我们在餐馆已经工作四年了 |
[06:01] | and the only thing we’ve seen grow is Oleg’s pants. | 我们只看到Oleg裤子里那个东西增长过 |
[06:04] | I know, right? | 是啊 对吧? |
[06:09] | Well, Ace is expecting you. Go ahead, go have fun! | 呃 Ace等着你们呢 去吧 玩得开心! |
[06:14] | Hey, don’t be fooled by what’s on the surface. | 嘿 不要被表象迷惑了 |
[06:17] | You look like you have money, | 你看上去好像很有钱 |
[06:19] | but I know your underwear’s in shreds. | 但我知道你的内裤已经碎成多条布 |
[06:21] | Not shreds, Max, shred. | 才不是多条 就一条 |
[06:23] | Just one, it goes from front to back. | 只剩一条 从前拉到后面 |
[06:27] | Um, hi, should we just come in? The door is open. | 嗯 嗨 我们能进来吗? 门开着 |
[06:30] | Yep, always is. | 是的 门一直都开着 |
[06:32] | Doors create boundaries. Boundaries are a bummer. | 门会设限 设限可不好 |
[06:35] | You know what else is a bummer? | 你知道还有什么事很不好吗? |
[06:37] | Tall guys with small penises? | 人很高但鸡巴很小? |
[06:41] | That you just missed the gelato and designer coffee cart. | 你们刚好错过了高档意大利雪糕以及咖啡车 |
[06:45] | Espresso hazelnut praline? | 要来个特浓咖啡榛子果仁糖味吗? |
[06:47] | We’re not here for gelato. | 我们不是来吃雪糕的 |
[06:49] | We’re not not here for gelato. | 我们可不是不来吃雪糕的 |
[06:53] | Awesome. It’s awesome to meet you. | 太棒了 见到你真棒 |
[06:54] | I’m Ace Hardwick. | 我是Ace Hardwick |
[06:56] | Look, “Ace”, we’re not about to give you $10,000 | 听着 Ace 我们才不会给你一万美金 |
[07:00] | so you can take advantage of a sad, underage girl worker | 好让你却说装货码头旁 占那些悲伤的 |
[07:03] | near the loading docks ’cause her boobs are crazy big | 未成年女员工的便宜 就因为她胸超大 |
[07:05] | and she needs a ride home. | 然后她还得自行搭车回家 |
[07:07] | That’s a “for instance.” | 我就”举个例子” |
[07:10] | I’m sorry? | 你在说什么? |
[07:11] | See, Ace, Max has some trust issues | 是这样的Ace 一涉及到工厂 |
[07:14] | when it comes to factories, so, we’re here today to… | Max她就诸多怀疑 我们今天来这儿是… |
[07:16] | You’re pretty much eating cardboard there. | 你现在基本上是在啃盒子了 |
[07:18] | You want me to get you another? | 想再来个吗? |
[07:20] | You should see her with tuna cans. | 你还没见过她吃金枪鱼罐头的样儿呢 |
[07:23] | Hey, I see the prosciutto cart. | 嘿 我看到了意大利熏火腿肠 |
[07:26] | Who wants imported ham? | 谁想吃进口火腿? |
[07:28] | Me! | 我! |
[07:30] | Well, we’re not not here for prosciutto. | 好吧 我们不是来这里啃火腿肠的 |
[07:33] | Hey, you know what’s cool? | 你知道什么很厉害吗? |
[07:35] | Short guys with big penises? | 人矮器大的? |
[07:37] | You’re fun. | 你很有趣 |
[07:41] | Your business belongs here at American Ace. | 你们的生意就该给美国王牌工厂 |
[07:43] | Come on, let’s go meet the family. | 来 去认识一下家庭成员 |
[07:46] | That guy kind of creeps me out. | 这个家伙有点吓人啊 |
[07:48] | On the plus side, I finally get to meet my family. | 但往好处想 我终于能见家人了 |
[07:53] | I had this space designed for open energy | 这个地方是我专门用来提供正能量 |
[07:56] | and open conversation. | 和自由谈话的 |
[07:57] | What’s up, other owners? | 你们好吗 合伙人们? |
[07:59] | What’s up, Ace? | 你好啊 Ace |
[08:01] | Our sales, by 400%! | 我们的销量 上升了四倍! |
[08:07] | Max, this is it. This is our factory. | Max 就这么定了 就是这家工厂 |
[08:10] | The employees look happy and successful. | 员工们看起来都很开心有成就感 |
[08:13] | So did the members of ‘N Sync. | 超级男孩的队员以前也是啊(美国歌手组合) |
[08:17] | but behind the curtain, a veil of tears. | 但到了幕后 全是一把鼻涕一把泪 |
[08:21] | Hey, Caroline, here’s the prosciutto cart. | 嘿 Caroline 意大利熏火腿在这儿 |
[08:23] | Thanks, Ace! | 谢谢你 Ace! |
[08:26] | Enjoy. I’m just gonna get | 慢用 我要来个 |
[08:27] | a quick five-minute chair massage. | 五分钟的椅子按摩 |
[08:30] | Come on, let’s slip out while Ace has got his head | 快 趁Ace把脑袋塞到椅子屁股里之时 |
[08:34] | stuck in that chair’s ass. | 我们赶紧走 |
[08:36] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 你好啊? |
[08:38] | Welcome to American Ace. I’m Rico. | 欢迎来到美国王牌 我是Rico |
[08:41] | You’re, like, really, really, really pretty. | 你真是 太太太漂亮了 |
[08:44] | Aw… oh! | 啊… 哦! |
[08:47] | So anyways, I’m part owner, and I clean the bathroom. | 总之 我是合伙人之一 负责清洗厕所 |
[08:51] | Hmm, quick question: do you have a light Cabernet? | 小问题: 你们有醇香的解百纳吗? |
[08:55] | Quicker question: | 小小问题: |
[08:57] | where’s the secret room with the toddler slaves? | 你们虐待童工的密室在哪里? |
[09:00] | What’s up? I’m Raul, part owner and security guard. | 你好 我叫Raul 合伙人兼保安 |
[09:04] | Hey, you two want to grab a drink sometime? | 你们想抽空喝一杯么? |
[09:06] | Fridays after work, we all hang next door at Tortilla Flats. | 周五下班后 我们都在旁边的玉米饼店放松 |
[09:11] | Tortilla Flat. Wasn’t that your stripper name? | 玉米饼店 这不是你当脱衣舞娘的艺名吗? |
[09:15] | You’re just jealous ’cause mine’s taller | 你这是嫉妒我的约会对象长得高 |
[09:18] | and thinks I’m really, really, really pretty. | 而且觉得我非非非常漂亮 |
[09:21] | Good luck with that tall guy scenario. | 祝你找到个高器不小的 |
[09:32] | Sorry we’re late, but we were busy with our other business, | 抱歉迟到了 我们在忙别的事呢 |
[09:35] | the one we care about. | 我们真正在乎的事 |
[09:37] | How can I be mad with that sincere, heartfelt apology? | 我怎能不接受你们”诚心诚意”的道歉呢? |
[09:42] | Who wants to see our sample T-shirts? | 谁想看看我们T�S样本? |
[09:44] | I want to see it, but I want to see a lot of things. | 我想看 但我还想看很多东西 |
[09:47] | With these damn cataracts, the best I can do | 可是由于白内障 我只能是 |
[09:50] | is look towards it and get a milky idea. | 两眼一眯看个轮廓了 |
[09:55] | Hey, girls! | 嘿 姑娘们! |
[09:57] | I want to show you some of my new styles | 我想给你们看”周末假阴毛大放送” |
[09:58] | for my “Everybody’s Merkin for the Weekend” collection. | 收集的一些新设计 |
[10:02] | Sophie, what’s a merkin? | Sophie 什么是假阴毛? |
[10:04] | It’s a vagina wig. | 就是阴道假发 |
[10:07] | Oh, that’s dirty. | 哦 好下流 |
[10:12] | And Han, I’m gonna need your input, | Han 我需要你的建议 |
[10:14] | because I’m working on an Asian line. | 因为我正开发亚洲系列产品 |
[10:18] | Shouldn’t Han grow some hair on his | Han在乱给建议之前 |
[10:20] | before he starts tossing out advice? | 不应该先自己长点毛吗? |
[10:23] | Han, I need to know if I got the texture right, | Han 我想知道毛的质感对不对 |
[10:25] | so come over here. | 所以给我过来 |
[10:29] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 没错 |
[10:32] | Yeah, that feels nice. Ohh. | 啊 摸起来好极了 哦 |
[10:36] | Ohh. | 哦 |
[10:37] | Yeah, nice and thick between my fingers. | 在我指间柔顺又茂密 |
[10:41] | Oh, yeah. | 就是这个感觉 |
[10:43] | Slower. | 慢点 |
[10:47] | Slower still. | 再慢点 |
[10:51] | This is like watching your gerbil hump a pencil. | 这就像是在看你的沙鼠蹂躏铅笔 |
[10:58] | Not really sexual, but still grosses you out. | 虽然没啥少儿不宜的 但真让人恶心 |
[11:03] | Sophie, I… I think you should stop. | Sophie 我… 我觉得你该停手了 |
[11:05] | I haven’t felt this sensation since third grade | 自从三年级的易老师给我检查头虱以后 |
[11:08] | when Madam Yi checked me for head lice. | 我再也没有这种感觉了 |
[11:12] | Remind me to pick up a “What’s Happening To My Body?” | 记得提醒我明天给Han买那本 |
[11:15] | book for Han tomorrow. | “写给青春期女孩”的书 |
[11:17] | Oh, girls, I’ll be over here, | 姑娘们 我就坐在这边 |
[11:20] | working on my African/American line. | 研究我的非裔美国人系列产品 |
[11:22] | Yeah, I can’t decide whether to call it a “vag-afr”” | 我很纠结该叫”非草集” |
[11:27] | or a “Pube-a Gooding, Jr”” | 还是”北美第二春” |
[11:36] | Max, look. These shirts look amazing. | Max 快看 这些衬衫太漂亮了 |
[11:39] | Well, I guess I was wrong about the factory. | 看来我看错那家工厂了 |
[11:41] | Like I was wrong about you | 就像我误以为 |
[11:42] | making it through that first winter. | 你活不过第一个冬天 |
[11:46] | Look, there’s a note in here. | 快看 里面有张纸条 |
[11:48] | Oh, it’s probably from Rico. He’s obsessed with me. | 哦 可能是Rico写的 他迷上我了 |
[11:51] | Yeah, it’s not from him. | 呃 不是他 |
[11:53] | It says, “Help us”” | 上面写着 “救救我们” |
[11:55] | Underpaid workers are trapped in that factory, I knew it! | 低薪员工被困工厂求救 我就知道是这样! |
[11:59] | Once again, I was fooled by ice cream. | 我又被冰淇淋蒙蔽了双眼 |
[12:02] | Yes, it’s a note that says, “Help us,” | 没错 纸条上写着 “救救我们” |
[12:04] | but if there’s one thing I learned in business school, | 但是我在商科学校学到一个道理 |
[12:06] | it’s if you don’t see it, it doesn’t exist. | 那就是 眼不见便不存在 |
[12:10] | Look, as much as we want to, we can’t just look away. | 虽然我们不想多事 但我们不能视而不见 |
[12:14] | We need to talk to the workers. | 我们要去找那些工人谈谈 |
[12:17] | Call the guy, the one who thinks you’re pretty. | 给那个认为你很漂亮的家伙打电话 |
[12:18] | I don’t know who you’re talking about. | 我不知道你说的是谁 |
[12:20] | I only met a guy who thought | 我只认识一个家伙 |
[12:21] | I was really, really, really pretty. | 他认为我很很很漂亮 |
[12:24] | We can meet them at that Mexican place. | 我们可以在墨西哥餐厅见他们 |
[12:26] | Ooh, a Mexican place! | 噢 墨西哥餐厅 |
[12:29] | I forgot about the Latina market! | 我把拉丁美洲的市场给忘了! |
[12:32] | Girls, when you’re there, find out if they’d be interested | 妹子们 你们去到那里的时候记得看看 |
[12:36] | in some hair south of the border. | 他们是否对国界以南的毛发感兴趣 |
[12:41] | Didn’t know if you ladies wanted beers or margaritas, | 不知道你们是否想喝啤酒或者是玛格利塔 |
[12:44] | so we got you Beer-garitas. | 所以我们给你们拿了啤格利塔 |
[12:45] | It’s five bucks, but you’re worth it. | 这要五美元呢 但你们值这个价 |
[12:49] | I love a girl with a healthy appetite. | 我爱死了好食欲的妹子 |
[12:52] | Well, you’re gonna be getting down on one knee | 好吧 看来在我把开胃菜吃完之前 |
[12:54] | before the end of the appetizers. | 你就要单膝跪地了 |
[12:57] | So let’s just dive right in. How’s factory life treating you? | 咱们就开门见山吧 工厂待你们好吗? |
[13:00] | Give us the skinny… which is what I hope you said | 给咱们来点内部情报… 当你们拿来这些 |
[13:02] | when you ordered those Beer-garitas, | 啤格利塔时 我就想听你们说说了 |
[13:03] | ’cause I cannot be poor with a muffin top. | 因为我的腰部赘肉还在 |
[13:06] | You know, I don’t want to talk about work. | 我不想谈论工作 |
[13:08] | Oh, are you saying you’re not allowed to talk about work? | 你是说你们不允许谈论工作? |
[13:11] | Your words, we all heard you, Rico or Raul. | 你的话我们都听到了 Rico还是Raul来着 |
[13:14] | Hey, tell me, what do you girls like to do? | 嘿 告诉我 你们女孩子喜欢干点啥? |
[13:16] | Mm, I like to watch waiters make guacamole at my table. | 我喜欢服务员在我的桌前制作鳄梨色拉酱 |
[13:19] | When’s that gonna happen? | 那是啥时候的事? |
[13:22] | So about work… Yeah, okay. | 那么你们的工作… 好吧 |
[13:25] | Hey, let’s go see what’s going on in Beer-garitaville. | 嘿 让我们瞧瞧啤格利塔有啥好的 |
[13:30] | What are we gonna do? I can’t get any information | 我们要怎么做? 我从Rico嘴里 |
[13:32] | out of Rico. He’s so preoccupied | 套不出情报 他实在是太着迷于 |
[13:34] | with how pretty, pretty, pretty I am. | 这个很很很漂亮的我了 |
[13:37] | Oh, hi, Peggy. How are you? | 嗨 Peggy 你们好吗 |
[13:39] | Would you like to join us and talk about work? | 你们想要和我们一起聊聊工作吗 |
[13:41] | Why don’t we talk about you two skanks | 不如咱们来谈谈你们两个 |
[13:43] | gettin’ the hell outta here? | 讨人厌的家伙赶紧滚蛋吧? |
[13:47] | And I thought we were bad waitresses. | 我还以为我们俩才是坏服务员 |
[13:51] | This is Carmen. She works at the factory too. | 这个是Carmen 她也在厂里工作 |
[13:54] | We’re BFFs, and she’s one of the owners, like me. | 我们是死党 然后她也是股东 和我一样 |
[13:57] | Yeah, and she’s a 100% owner of Rico, so hands off. | 没错 Rico从头到脚都是她的 所以别打歪主意 |
[14:02] | We seen you two sittin’ over here | 你们俩坐在这儿 |
[14:05] | like you’re God’s friggin’ gift. | 自以为是他妈的上帝的宠儿 |
[14:08] | I know, right? And not for nothing, | 我就知道 不是吗? 而且 |
[14:11] | but Rico’s pit bull doesn’t like other girls. | Rico的”好狗”可不喜欢别的女人 |
[14:18] | I’m guessing that’s his pit bull. | 我猜 那就是他的”好狗” |
[14:24] | And you, hands off Raul. | 还有你 别打Raul的主意 |
[14:28] | We have a love that is deep and real, | 我们的爱情是深厚真挚的 |
[14:31] | and when he finds out about it, it’s gonna be magic. | 当他发现之时 就将会成就奇迹 |
[14:45] | Yup… Exactly what I expected. | 果然… 不出我所料 |
[14:50] | Upstairs is Willy Wonka’s factory, | 楼上是巧克力工厂 |
[14:52] | and down here, they’re waterboarding Oompa Loompas. | 可是楼下却是人间炼狱 |
[14:57] | Yo, what’s up? We just comin’ here to work | 嘿 有事吗? 我们跟平常一样 |
[15:00] | in the dye room right there as per usual. | 来染料厂上班 |
[15:03] | Yeah, no biggie. What yous twos lookin’ at? | 耶 没什么大不了的 有什么好看的? |
[15:10] | That was a really good accent. | 口音学得挺像啊 |
[15:12] | Thanks. I played Rizzo in Grease. | 谢谢 我可是在”油脂”里演过Rizzo |
[15:14] | Should have been Sandy, but I let | 本来应该演Sandy |
[15:15] | the girl with the limp have it. | 但是我让另一个跛脚的女孩演了 |
[15:17] | Come on, we have to put these on and go into the dye room, | 快点 我们得穿上这个进染坊 |
[15:21] | cause I’m guessing that’s where it all goes down. | 我觉得那里有着不可告人的秘密 |
[15:24] | The dye room, I’m not surprised. | 染坊 不出我所料 |
[15:25] | I always knew we’d dye together. | 我一直都觉得我们会混到一块儿 |
[15:29] | Okay, we’ll just pretend to be working here, | 好的 我们就假装是在这里打工 |
[15:32] | like we do at the diner. | 像我们在餐厅做的那样 |
[15:35] | Well, well, look who it is, | 哇奥 看看谁来了 |
[15:37] | Stuck-Up and Stuck-Up Two: The Legend Returns. | 傲慢鬼一号和傲慢鬼二号 英雄荣归 |
[15:42] | Max, we gotta go. My life can’t end wearing grey. | Max 咱们撤吧 我不能穿着灰色赴死 |
[15:46] | What up, ladies? | 什么事 小妞? |
[15:48] | Last night, you’re hanging with the homies, | 昨晚 你们还跟小白脸出去鬼混 |
[15:50] | and today, boom, you just happen to be working here. | 但是今天 嘭 你们也到这儿来上班了 |
[15:54] | That’s friggin’ convenient. | 可真是报应啊 |
[15:57] | I know, right? | 我就知道 不是吗? |
[15:58] | Very friggin’ convenient. | 活该 |
[16:01] | I know, right? | 我就知道 不是吗? |
[16:03] | We just have to show them who’s boss. | 我们得让她们知道谁才是老大 |
[16:05] | You know, like we do with the mouse | 就像我们对待吐司机里的 |
[16:06] | who lives in our toaster. | 的老鼠那样 |
[16:08] | So, what, we’re gonna scream and then spray Windex at them? | 那我们该怎么办 尖叫着用清洁剂喷他们? |
[16:13] | Yo! See this scar? | 嘿! 看见这个疤了吗? |
[16:16] | Knife fight with five Catholic schoolgirls | 为了一份冰沙 于是和五个天主教的女生挥刀打架 |
[16:19] | over a slushie. So unless you want | 所以 除非你想跟甲乙丙丁这四人 |
[16:21] | some of what I gave Virginia, Stephanie, Laquetia, Latoya, | 以及那个最后坐轮椅的女生一样 |
[16:24] | and the one in the wheelchair, I’d stay clear. | 不然就放聪明点 |
[16:28] | This is just a misunderstanding. | 这只是一个误会 |
[16:30] | Rico’s not interested in me. | Rico对我没兴趣 |
[16:32] | Well, he seemed pretty into you last night. | 是吗 好像他昨晚对你很有兴趣吧 |
[16:35] | Huh, yeah, but that’s before she talked. | 呃 没错 但那是在她开口讲话之前 |
[16:38] | Come on, we are not interested in your men at all. | 别这样啦 我们根本对你们的男人没兴趣 |
[16:43] | Not at all. I mean, come on. | 绝对没有 我是说 这怎么可能嘛 |
[16:45] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思? |
[16:47] | You’re saying something’s wrong with them? | 你是说 他们不够好? |
[16:50] | No, she’s not saying that It’s just… | 不 她是说 只是… |
[16:53] | It’s just what? | 只是什么? |
[16:57] | We’re lovers. | 我们是恋人 |
[17:03] | You two are lovers? ‘Cause you don’t seem… | 你们俩是一对? 看起来你们不像… |
[17:06] | We don’t seem what? Gay? | 我们啥不像? 同性恋? |
[17:09] | No. Hot enough. | 不像 太性感 |
[17:12] | Well… | 呃… |
[17:15] | Not hot at all. | 一点都不性感 |
[17:16] | I know, right? | 我就知道 不是吗? |
[17:19] | Look busy, keep your eyes open. | 装作很忙 精灵点 |
[17:22] | I think we’re in the belly of the beast. | 我想我们已经深入野兽的腹中了 |
[17:24] | You talkin’ about me? | 你是在说我吗? |
[17:27] | No. | 不 |
[17:33] | Max, what do you think’s behind that locked door? | Max 你猜那扇锁着的门后面是什么? |
[17:37] | I knew it! Toddler slaves. | 我就知道! 可怜的俘虏 |
[17:40] | Those kids are in horrible danger of becoming… me. | 那些孩子冒着成为我的危险 |
[17:44] | Come on, let’s go over there. | 走吧 我们过去看看 |
[17:50] | What the… you hit me! | 你他妈的… 居然敢打我! |
[17:52] | Sorry, so sorry. Accident! | 对不起 真的 是个意外! |
[17:54] | You throw like a girl. | 你扔东西就像个娘们一样 |
[17:57] | See, I knew it, you two aren’t gay. | 看见没 我就知道 你们根本就不是同性恋 |
[18:00] | Yous are after our guys! | 你们就是在勾引我们的男人! |
[18:02] | No, I’m not! Rico just thought I was | 不 我没有! Rico只是觉得 |
[18:04] | really, really, really pretty. | 我非常 非常 非常漂亮罢了 |
[18:07] | Oh, hell no! Leave my lover alone! | 噢 不! 放开我的女人! |
[18:11] | Oh! | 噢! |
[18:13] | It’s on! | 开战了! |
[18:15] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[18:17] | It’s… no, no, no, no, no! It’s not on. | 这不过是… 不 不 不! 还没开始 |
[18:19] | This is silly. We’re not after anyone. | 太搞笑了 我们才没勾引谁呢 |
[18:21] | we’re here to help some of those work… | 我们是来解救那些被… |
[18:23] | Oh, yeah. Now, it’s on! | 噢 没错 现在 开战吧! |
[18:28] | Oh! I warn you! | 噢! 我警告你了! |
[18:32] | Oh, hell no! | 噢 不! |
[18:38] | Back off, bitch! | 闪开 婊子! |
[18:40] | Who you calling bitch, bitch? | 你叫谁婊子呢 婊子! |
[18:47] | Honey? You’re getting carried away. | 亲爱的? 你要冷静啊 |
[18:53] | Now you’re really getting carried away. | 现在你可是真的失控了 |
[18:54] | Oh, no! Don’t put me in the dryer! | 噢 不! 别把我塞进烘干机! |
[18:56] | I used to be rich, I’m dry clean only! | 我以前很有钱的 我只干洗! |
[19:04] | Oh! Oh! | 噢! 噢! |
[19:10] | That was a big friggin’ mistake! | 这下你们可闯了大祸了! |
[19:18] | Respect. | 冷静 |
[19:20] | You two are a lot tougher | 你俩可比天主教学校的女学生 |
[19:21] | than those girls from Saint Bridget’s. | 难对付多了 |
[19:25] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! What’s happening? | 哇哦 哇哦 发生了什么? |
[19:28] | We’re busting you. We know what’s happening here. | 我们要举报你 我们知道你的勾当了 |
[19:32] | What, profit sharing and healthcare? | 什么 分享利润和提供医保? |
[19:35] | We found a note in our box with “help us” scrawled on it. | 我们在盒子里发现了一张纸条写着 “救救我们” |
[19:39] | How do you explain that? | 你怎么解释? |
[19:41] | Did you read the back? | 你看了背面了吗? |
[19:43] | Heh heh heh. | 呃 呃 |
[19:44] | “Help us… | “让我们… |
[19:47] | help you… | 帮助你们… |
[19:50] | to your full potential at American Ace” | 在美国王牌发现你的潜力” |
[19:53] | We put one in every box we ship. | 我们在每个盒子都会放这么张卡片 |
[19:56] | I have got to start reading | 我必须改一改 |
[19:57] | more than the first sentence of stuff. | 只看第一句话的毛病了 |
[20:04] | I’m sorry, this is all my fault. | 对不起 都是我的错 |
[20:06] | I guess I just wanted to believe | 我猜我只是想去相信 |
[20:07] | some kids were having a worse childhood than I was. | 有些孩子比我还惨 |
[20:11] | Max, don’t feel bad. You thought someone needed help, | Max 别沮丧 你觉得有些人需要帮助 |
[20:14] | and you cared, and that makes you a good person, | 你关心他们 这说明你是个好人 |
[20:16] | and I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[20:18] | I said I was sorry. You don’t have to be mean. | 我只是说我很抱歉 你没必要这么刻薄吧 |
[20:21] | Hey, everybody! | 嗨 大家好! |
[20:26] | I just got my first shipment of wigs. | 我刚收到第一批假发 |
[20:31] | Sophie, why are you walking like that? | Sophie 你走路怎么是这姿势? |
[20:34] | Well, I’m not just the president, | 因为我不仅仅是老板 |
[20:37] | I’m also a client. | 我还是客人 |
[20:45] | Sophie, I think you dropped something, | Sophie 如果这东西不是波斯蟑螂 |
[20:47] | unless we have those giant Persian roaches again. | 那么我想应该是你的东西 |
[20:51] | Even a milky version of that was too much. | 即使是牛奶版的也是太过了 |
[21:03] | You know, Max, maybe someday, someone like you will come | Max 或许有一天 有一些像你一样的人 |
[21:05] | into this Salmonella factory and rescue us. | 会来这个充满细菌的餐厅解救我们 |
[21:08] | What are you writing on those checks? | 你在支票上写什么呢? |
[21:10] | “Help us” | “救救我们” |
[21:12] | We work here. The “help us” is implied. | 我们在这打工 “救救我们”就是指这里 |