时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It’s payday! | 今天发工资咯! |
[00:03] | And I’m not talking about the delicious | 我可不是在谈论那顿好吃的 |
[00:04] | little treat with nuts. | 坚果大餐 |
[00:06] | Han, not cool to brag about yourself. | Han 自夸是不行的 |
[00:10] | Here, Max, maybe you can use the money to buy a new attitude. | Max 拿着 也许你可以用这钱去买个新态度 |
[00:15] | “New attitude”? | “新态度”? |
[00:17] | Isn’t that the name of the boy band you’re in? | 这是你加入的男子乐队的名称吗 |
[00:21] | And Oleg, you’ll notice I docked your pay | 还有Oleg 我扣了你工资 |
[00:23] | ‘Cause you didn’t even come in yesterday. | 因为你昨天都没来上班 |
[00:25] | I told you, I was working from home. | 我跟你说了 我在家里工作 |
[00:29] | There you go, Earl. Don’t spend it all in one place. | Earl给你的 别把钱都一处花光了 |
[00:32] | You think you pay me enough to spend it in two places? | 你觉得这点钱够我在两处花吗? |
[00:36] | Oh, my god, this is less than it cost me to get here today. | 天啊 这还不够我今天来上班的路费呢 |
[00:41] | And I walked. | 我可是走过来的 |
[00:44] | I know. | 就是啊 |
[00:45] | That’s all I made? | 我就挣了这么点钱? |
[00:46] | What is this, “12 years a waitress”? | 啥情况 12年的服务生涯 |
[00:49] | With you it’s more like “12 beers a shift.” | 你的情况是一轮班就要喝12瓶啤酒 |
[00:54] | So many words, so little everything else. | 除了话多 什么都小 |
[01:19] | Whoa! | 喔! |
[01:20] | Not the face! | 我的脸! |
[01:21] | Not my beautiful face! | 我美丽的脸蛋啊! |
[01:23] | Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. | 喔 喔 喔 |
[01:25] | I warn you, I was in the Nutcracker Suite. | 我警告你 我可是演过胡桃夹子的 |
[01:27] | – What’s that mean? – This! | – 什么意思? – 就是这个意思! |
[01:31] | Don’t worry Max, I handled it. | Max 没事 我搞定了 |
[01:33] | Yeah, I just handled it too. That’s my booty call. | 对啊 我刚刚也搞过了 这是我叫来的炮友 |
[01:38] | Are you telling me you know him? | 你是说你认识他? |
[01:41] | No, I don’t know him. | 我当然不认识他 |
[01:42] | He just comes over for sex on Tuesday nights. | 他就是每周二晚过来和我打炮的 |
[01:45] | Do you need help up? | 你需要我扶你起来吗? |
[01:47] | Not yet, I’m still crying a little. | 等等 我还没哭完呢 |
[01:50] | Okay, up you go. | 好了好了 起来吧 |
[01:52] | Walk it off. | 走吧 |
[01:54] | Yeah, I bet that hurts. | 刚刚那一下肯定很疼 |
[01:56] | Nice going Caroline. You ruined the best part. | Caroline 做得好 你把最棒的部分给毁了 |
[02:00] | Hi, I’m Caroline, the roommate and prima ballerina. | 嗨 我叫Caroline 是Max的室友兼首席芭蕾舞演员 |
[02:03] | Sorry about your sugar plums. | 很抱歉伤了你的蛋蛋 |
[02:05] | Sebastian. | 我叫Sebastian |
[02:06] | Ba-ba-ba! No names! No names! | 叭叭叭! 不要说名字! 不要说名字! |
[02:08] | Uh, Caroline, you want a soda? | Caroline 你想喝苏打水吗? |
[02:10] | We have soda? | 我们有苏打水? |
[02:13] | No, we don’t have soda! | 当然没有! |
[02:15] | Why are you asking him his name? | 你怎么问他的名字了? |
[02:17] | He doesn’t wanna know my name and I don’t wanna know his. | 他不想知道我叫什么 我也不想知道他叫什么 |
[02:19] | Hey, mind if I use your bathroom? | 嘿 能让我用下你们的厕所吗? |
[02:22] | I need to check on the boys. | 我得看看我的男孩们还好吗 |
[02:24] | See if they’re girls. | 看看他们是否变成妹子了 |
[02:28] | How do you not know the name of the guy you’re intimate with? | 和你亲密接触的人 你怎么名字都不知道 |
[02:31] | “Intimate”? | “亲密接触”? |
[02:34] | Max, there are certain things you have to know | Max 你总得了解一下与自己 |
[02:35] | about the guy you’re engaging in sexual congress with. | 发生性行为的男人啊 |
[02:39] | Only you can make sex boring. | 只有你能把做爱说得那么无趣 |
[02:44] | Well, not too bad. | 还好 |
[02:46] | One’s okay and the other one left on crutches. | 一个完好 另一个得扶拐杖了 |
[02:49] | Later. | 回见 |
[02:50] | Sebastian, wait. | Sebastian 等等 |
[02:51] | This is Max Black. | 她是Max |
[02:53] | Max, this is Sebastian. | Max 他叫Sebastian |
[02:54] | Nice to meet you, Max. | 见到你很开心 Max |
[02:56] | Yeah, nice to meet you too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[02:58] | And you can just call me what you usually do. | 你还是像以前一样叫我好了 |
[03:01] | “Oh, god.” | “哦 太爽了” |
[03:09] | Hey is that a new shirt, Earl? | 嘿 Earl 那衬衫是新的? |
[03:10] | Why, yes it is, Max. I just got it in 1987. | 是啊 Max 我刚在1987年时买的 |
[03:19] | Oh, great! Look at this text. | 真棒! 看看这短信 |
[03:21] | It’s from the guy whose sperm count you lowered. | 是那个被你摧残了精子库的家伙发来的 |
[03:24] | His name is Sebastian. | 他叫Sebastian |
[03:27] | Oh, he’s inviting you to come see him dj. | 哦 他邀请你去看他当音乐主持 |
[03:29] | Oh, damn it! I told you I didn’t wanna know anything | 我去! 我就跟你说了 我不想知道任何 |
[03:32] | about him, and now I know he’s a dj, | 关于他的事 现在我知道他是音乐主持了 |
[03:35] | which means he unemployed, so points for that. | 也就是说他没工作 这能给他加分呢 |
[03:40] | So what are you gonna text him back? | 所以你打算给他回什么? |
[03:42] | Nothing! | 不回! |
[03:43] | The only back-and-forth I want from this guy | 我想要的和他的之间唯一的来往 |
[03:44] | is on his back and for the fourth time. | 就是和他大战四个回合 |
[03:47] | The best sex is secret sex. | 秘密性爱什么的最棒了 |
[03:50] | Then maybe don’t talk about it while I’m eating. | 那就别在我吃东西的时候说啊 |
[03:55] | Well, I have a sexy secret. | 我有个性感的小秘密 |
[03:58] | A crush on a girl. | 我喜欢上一个女孩了 |
[03:59] | Oleg, we all know it’s me. | Oleg 我们都知道你说的是我 |
[04:01] | That sweat-pant salute never lies. | 藏你在裤子里的敬礼出卖了你 |
[04:05] | Not you. Don’t kid yourself. | 才不是你呢 别逗了 |
[04:07] | You couldn’t handle this beast in the sheets. | 你可无法搞定我这只床上的野兽 |
[04:10] | I could totally handle you in the sheets, Oleg. | Oleg 我绝对能在床上搞得定你 |
[04:13] | What are you fighting for, Caroline? | Caroline 你到底在争什么? |
[04:18] | Hey, everybody! | 嘿 各位! |
[04:22] | All right, weather report: | 好了 天气预报 |
[04:24] | I just came back from a date and it’s raining losers out there. | 我刚刚约会回来 外面到处都是怂人 |
[04:29] | There’s my sexy, sexy, secret crush. | 那才是我性感的暗恋对象 |
[04:32] | Who, Sophie? Not so secret. | 谁 Sophie吗? 全世界都知道啦 |
[04:35] | You two have already done it in every public space in Brooklyn. | 你们两个在布鲁克林所有的公共场合都做过 |
[04:39] | Yeah, and your apartment, twice. | 对啊 还在你的公寓里做过 两次哦 |
[04:43] | What? We didn’t even wake you! | 怎样? 我们都没把你吵醒! |
[04:49] | Sophie, baby, | Sophie 宝贝 |
[04:52] | I’ve been looking for the perfect woman | 我一直在寻找着一个完美的女人 |
[04:54] | And it turns out, what I want is in my own back door. | 结果发现 我想要的就在我的后门 |
[04:58] | Backyard. | 是后院 |
[05:00] | I think you’re both right. | 我想两个说法都对 |
[05:04] | I hear your truck pull up. | 我听到你的停车的声音 |
[05:06] | But I’m not sure I wanna sign for your package anymore. | 但我不太确定人家是否还想见到你的小弟弟 |
[05:11] | I knew you were going to say that. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[05:13] | So as a reminder, I’ve created a sizzle reel | 所以为了提醒你 我把我们最棒的一次做爱 |
[05:16] | of our best sex. | 刻成盘了 |
[05:18] | So it’s an Stdvd? | 只能自己留着的光碟吗? |
[05:23] | It’s the extended version. | 这是加长版的 |
[05:25] | Uncut, as you know. | 而且未删减哦 |
[05:27] | That’s it, cancel my brownie! | 够了 巧克力蛋糕吃不下了! |
[05:32] | Sizzle reel? | 光盘? |
[05:34] | I’ll watch it tonight while I eat my fajitas. | 我会在今晚吃墨西哥肉卷时看的 |
[05:40] | Max, you just got another text from Sebastian. | Max 你又收到一条Sebastian的短信 |
[05:42] | Who? | 哪位? |
[05:44] | Please, can we go to the club to see him DJ, Max? | 拜托 我们能去酒吧看他当音乐主持吗 Max? |
[05:47] | I wanna dance. | 我想跳舞 |
[05:48] | The last time I shook my booty | 我上次扭屁股还是 |
[05:49] | was when we ran out of toilet paper. | 在我们家没厕纸了的时候 |
[06:00] | Max, thank you so much for taking me dancing. | Max 太感谢你带我来跳舞了 |
[06:03] | Well, you signed that paper that said if I did, | 因为你签了卖身契说如果我带你来 |
[06:05] | you’d do the side work for the next six months. | 接下来六个月的兼职就由你去做 |
[06:07] | Are you sure this is the address | 你确定这里是 |
[06:09] | of the club Sebastian gave you? | Sebastian告诉你的酒吧地址吗? |
[06:10] | Who? | 谁? |
[06:12] | Sebastian! | Sebastian啊! |
[06:14] | This can’t be the address. It’s a whole foods. | 不可能是这里 这是家超市啊 |
[06:17] | I know what it is. | 一看就知道了 |
[06:18] | I can smell the cage-free body odor. | 我都能闻到散养家畜的味道了 |
[06:21] | Let’s just go in, ask someone if they know where the club is, | 我们进去吧 问问有没有人知道酒吧在哪 |
[06:24] | And maybe rip a grape off a stem… I’m starving. | 或许还能偷吃颗葡萄… 我饿死了 |
[06:30] | Whole foods, wow. | 全食超市 哇哦 |
[06:32] | Reminds me of when I was a whole person. | 让我想起了自己人格健全的时光 |
[06:35] | Max, we can start looking for the club. | Max 还是先看看俱乐部吧 |
[06:39] | All right, all right. | 各位 各位 |
[06:41] | I’m gonna lay down some beats while you check out our beets. | 我来放点音乐好让你们挑甜菜 |
[06:45] | Organic! | 有机的哦! |
[06:48] | See? | 看到没? |
[06:50] | This is why I didn’t want to know anything! | 所以我完全不想了解他! |
[06:52] | You ask a guy his name and you find out | 你问了一个人的名字 然后发现 |
[06:54] | he’s DJ’ing next to radishes. | 他在萝卜摊旁边放音乐 |
[06:58] | And what kind of loser comes here to dance? | 而且什么样的衰人才会来这里跳舞? |
[07:04] | Woot! Woot! | 噢吼! 噢吼! |
[07:05] | Holla! | 喂哦! |
[07:08] | And I don’t mean the kosher bread! | 我说的可不是犹太面包哟! |
[07:15] | Oh, no. How did you find me here? | 天啊 你们怎么找到我的? |
[07:18] | Whole foods is my Sexy Secret. | 全食超市是我的秘密舞场 |
[07:22] | You know what’s not a secret? | 你知道什么不是秘密吗? |
[07:23] | The organic Preparation H in that basket. | 篮子里的有机痔疮膏 |
[07:27] | Whole foods is where I come to get my groove on. | 全食超市是我保持臀部线条的地方 |
[07:30] | Why? Is Chuck E. Cheese closed? | 为什么? 因为披萨店关门了吗? |
[07:34] | As much as I’d love to see what else you’re gonna buy | 虽然我很想看看你还要买些什么东西 |
[07:37] | to rub on your butt, we’re leaving | 涂在屁股上 但我们得走了 |
[07:39] | before that DJ sees me. | 以防那个音乐主持看到我 |
[07:41] | You mean DJ fresh-and-local? | 你是说”当地新鲜”音乐主持吗? |
[07:44] | The music be bumpin’ and we buyin’ pumpkins! | 音乐沸腾 南瓜放入篮中 |
[07:49] | Let’s go. I can’t believe I wore these for this. | 我们走 真不敢相信我为这个还袒胸露乳了 |
[08:00] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[08:02] | It’s Tuesday, and the DJ didn’t come. | 今天是周二 而那个音乐主持没来 |
[08:06] | Maybe he just drank too much. | 或许他喝多了而已 |
[08:10] | No! He didn’t show at all. | 不是! 他根本就没出现 |
[08:12] | There’s no DJ fresh-and-local in my ones and twos. | 没有当地新鲜的音乐主持来上我了 |
[08:17] | Well, what did you expect? | 你还想怎样呢? |
[08:19] | You ran out of there without even saying “hi.” | 你连招呼都没打就落跑了 |
[08:21] | We should’ve stayed at the club. | 我们应该待在酒吧的 |
[08:23] | Stop calling it a club! | 别再说那里是酒吧! |
[08:26] | He DJs at a supermarket, | 他在超市打碟 |
[08:29] | which is the lamest thing I’ve ever seen, | 这是我见过的最逊的事情了 |
[08:32] | Not counting the time | 但不算上 |
[08:33] | you tried to bring back the phrase | 你想把”哦 不 你不会的” |
[08:35] | “oh, no, you didn’t.” | 这口头禅收回来的那事 |
[08:37] | I’m surprised at you. | 你真是让我惊讶 |
[08:40] | What if I judged you for some of your jobs? | 要是我对你的工作说三道四呢? |
[08:42] | Uh, bar-back slash captain of a shrimp boat | 呃 在墨西哥海湾的虾船上 |
[08:45] | in the gulf of mexico isn’t the bomb? | 做服务员兼船长这事你还没说够? |
[08:49] | What about when you worked at the GAP? | 那你在同性恋服装店工作的那次呢? |
[08:51] | Who told you about the GAP? | 谁告诉你的? |
[08:54] | You, that time you were drunk, folding a sweater, | 你自己 喝醉酒叠毛衣的那次 |
[08:58] | and you tried to help me “spring into summer” | 然后你还想用短裤 |
[09:00] | with cargo shorts. | 帮我”迎接夏天” |
[09:02] | Fine! I fell into the GAP. I needed the money. | 好吧! 我是被逼上贼船的 我需要钱 |
[09:07] | Maybe Sebastian needs the money, too. | 或许Sebastian也等着用钱 |
[09:09] | Who? | 谁? |
[09:14] | And if you ever tell anyone about the gap, | 要是你胆敢跟别人提起同性恋服装店这事 |
[09:16] | You will have a gap between your neck | 那你脑袋和脖子 |
[09:18] | and where your head used to be. | 就得分家了 |
[09:20] | “oh, no you didn’t.” | “哦 不 你不会的” |
[09:26] | Hey, I wasn’t sure if it was too late to come by. | 嘿 我不知道这么晚敲门好不好 |
[09:29] | But the Ouija board said, “go ahead, the girls are up!” | 但通灵板说 “放心去吧 她们没睡!” |
[09:36] | You use that? | 你用那玩意儿? |
[09:37] | The only spirit I listen to is 2-buck-chuck, | 我唯一信仰的就是便宜酒 |
[09:39] | and he mostly tells me to take my top off. | 而他大多是叫我脱掉上衣 |
[09:43] | Yeah, Ouija helps me make all my big decisions. | 通灵板帮我做重大决定 |
[09:45] | Like coming to america, adopting a chinese orphan, | 比如来美国 收养一个中国孤儿 |
[09:51] | and leaving a chinese orphan at the fire station. | 把中国孤儿留在消防局 |
[09:57] | Those boards are creepy. | 那些通灵板很瘆人的 |
[09:58] | You never know what you’re inviting in. | 你都不知道招来了什么 |
[09:59] | I mean, what if we open a hellmouth? | 我是说 万一打开了地狱之门呢? |
[10:02] | Aw, come on, girls, look around. | 拜托 姐们 四周看看 |
[10:04] | I mean, you already have. | 你们早就在地狱里了 |
[10:08] | Okay, now shh. Okay… | 好了 别说话 嗯… |
[10:12] | Ouija, | 通灵板 |
[10:14] | Should I take oleg back? | 我应该和Oleg重归于好吗? |
[10:23] | Yes? | 应该? |
[10:25] | Oh, now, see, that is creepy | 哦 看呐 真让人后背发凉 |
[10:26] | Because I was shoving it to “no”. | 因为我刚刚是滑向”不应该”的 |
[10:31] | Do you want to get back with him? | 你想重新跟他在一起吗? |
[10:33] | Well, I’m torn. | 我很纠结 |
[10:35] | And also, I don’t know what to do. | 我也不知道该怎么办 |
[10:42] | Throw your hands in the air like you just don’t kale. | 在空中甩甩手 就像你刚刚扔甘蓝一样 |
[10:48] | Max, I’m proud of you for overlooking his job | Max 你能忽略他的工作 给这家伙一个机会 |
[10:50] | And giving this guy a chance. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[10:54] | He’s making a dj face. I’m out. | 他长着一张音乐主持的脸 我要走了 |
[10:57] | Oh, my god, Dylan. | 天啊 是Dylan |
[11:00] | No, we can’t leave now. | 不 我们现在不能走 |
[11:02] | I just saw this girl, and she is the last person | 我刚看到这女的 她是我 |
[11:04] | I want to see. | 最不想见到的人 |
[11:06] | What is the problem? | 为什么? |
[11:07] | It’s Hilary Waldare. | 她是Hilary Waldare |
[11:08] | We went to wharton together. | 我们以前一起上沃顿商学院 |
[11:09] | So competitive with me. | 超爱跟我竞争 |
[11:11] | Loved it when I lost all my money. | 在我破产以后 她高兴疯了 |
[11:13] | She even threw a party to celebrate | 她甚至开了个派对来庆祝 |
[11:14] | and then had the nerve to invite me. | 然后还有胆来邀请我 |
[11:17] | Worst party ever, by the way. | 另外 那派对糟糕死了 |
[11:21] | Uh, worse than being at a dance club | 比出现在一家商场的 |
[11:23] | that has a price club? | 跳舞俱乐部还糟吗? |
[11:25] | Max Black in the house of grain. | Max Black来到粮食之家 |
[11:30] | And now he saw me. | 现在还被他看见了 |
[11:32] | Well, I’m gonna go hide before she sees me. | 在她看见我之前 我要去躲起来 |
[11:35] | I’ll be in Tom’s shoes. Nobody’s ever over there. | 我要去”汤姆的鞋” 那里没人逛的 |
[11:41] | I’m bustin’ out some free range electronic dance music. | 我要播放任意风格的电子舞曲 |
[11:45] | That’s right! | 就是这样! |
[11:46] | I’m bringing it in my own bag. | 我在用自己的方式进行 |
[11:51] | Uh, okay, we good? | 好了 不闹别扭了吧? |
[11:52] | See you next tuesday. | 下周二见 |
[11:54] | Come on, stay. What’s your hurry? | 别这样 留下来 你急什么啊? |
[11:56] | I can’t watch any more people dance-shop. | 我实在受不了这么多人在店里跳舞 |
[11:59] | Max, come on. Get in front of me. | Max 过来 站我前面 |
[12:00] | See what you can do. | 看看你能打出什么音乐 |
[12:02] | Oh, you’re behind me this time… That’s new. | 哦 这次你在我后面… 真新鲜 |
[12:05] | All right, everybody, | 好了 各位 |
[12:07] | Frisee, ’cause we got a special guest dj | 菊苣 我们来了一位特别音乐主持嘉宾 |
[12:10] | In the hizzay | 在这市场里 |
[12:12] | Who’s so hot it’s radicchio. | 最性感的就是菊苣 |
[12:16] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[12:18] | Bob, I’d like to bid $1.00. | Bob 我想出价一美元 |
[12:20] | $1.00, Bob, $1.00. | 一美元 Bob 一美元 |
[12:23] | Have your pets spayed or neutered. | 让你的宠物结扎 |
[12:25] | Speaking of neutered pets, here comes Han. | 说到结扎的宠物 Han就出现了 |
[12:29] | Still counts as a dj shout-out. | 还算是个叫座的音乐主持 |
[12:32] | Hey, why wait till tuesday? | 嘿 为什么要等到下周二? |
[12:34] | Why don’t I take a break and we can go in the back. | 不如我暂停一下 我们可以去后台 |
[12:37] | I just need to find someone to cover me. | 不过我得找个人帮我顶班 |
[12:39] | Someone bogarted all the nut butter. | 有人打翻了所有的果仁酱 |
[12:44] | How about half of someone? | 找半个人帮你顶班如何? |
[12:59] | Can I help you, Miss? | 需要帮忙吗 小姐? |
[13:01] | Max? | Max 怎么是你? |
[13:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[13:04] | I’m thirsty, broke, and they cut me off at the free lemonade. | 我又渴又累 他们还断了我的免费柠檬水 |
[13:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[13:09] | Well, two dudes were getting it on | 有两个家伙待在 |
[13:10] | in the family restroom, so… | 家庭厕所 所以… |
[13:13] | Where’s Sebastian? | Sebastian在哪儿? |
[13:15] | Who? | 谁? |
[13:16] | Oh, milk. Bottom shelf. | 哦 牛奶 底下那个货架 |
[13:21] | What’s up? | 你好吗? |
[13:26] | You’re not doing it in the dairy case! | 你不能在牛奶货架后面做这事! |
[13:29] | Uh, no I’m not, ’cause you won’t go away. | 呃 我没有 因为你不肯走开 |
[13:32] | Do you have to ruin sex everywhere? | 你非得到处去毁掉性爱才满意吗? |
[13:35] | Well, Max, if I wasn’t lactose intolerant | Max 以前我还得喝下牛奶 |
[13:38] | before, I am now. | 我现在我看到就反胃了 |
[13:42] | Oh, my god, Caroline Channing! | 天啊 你是Caroline Channing! |
[13:46] | Hi! It’s Hilary Waldare. | 你好! 我是Hilary Waldare |
[13:48] | Oh, my god! Hi! Hi! | 哦 天啊! 你好! 你好! |
[13:51] | I haven’t seen you since your party. | 在你的派对之后 我就再没见过你 |
[13:54] | Someone said you left crying. How are you? | 有人说你哭着离开了 你怎么样了? |
[13:57] | I’m great! I mean, I’m shopping at whole foods, | 我很好! 我正在大采购 |
[14:00] | buying some organic fuel that I’ll probably take | 买些有机食品 |
[14:03] | a couple sips of in spin class and then throw away, so… | 我会在上旋转课的时候喝几小口 然后扔掉… |
[14:08] | Oh, good, ’cause I heard you were still poor | 哦 不错嘛 因为我听说你还是很穷呢 |
[14:10] | and that you were working as a waitress. | 还说你在当服务员 |
[14:13] | A waitress? | 服务员? |
[14:15] | That is insane. | 这太扯了 |
[14:17] | That is so insane it should be in an ice tub in an asylum. | 这太扯了 就跟在疯人院做冰桶挑战一样 |
[14:22] | I’m so glad you’re great, because when I saw you | 我真高兴你过得那么好 因为我看到 |
[14:25] | in those three-year-old louboutins, I got worried. | 你那双三年前的名牌鞋 我很担心 |
[14:30] | Also, you have an orange juice mustache. | 对了 你嘴上还有橙汁 |
[14:40] | Oh. Where’s Max? | 哦 Max在哪? |
[14:41] | Milk. | 牛奶 |
[14:43] | – Max, listen… – Busy! | – Max 听我说… – 没空! |
[14:46] | Hilary’s still here. | Hilary还在这里 |
[14:48] | And she called me a waitress. How dare her. | 她还管我叫服务员 她太放肆了 |
[14:50] | She humiliated me, and I didn’t even get | 她羞辱了我 这一次我居然 |
[14:53] | A party this time. I’m going home. | 连派对都没有 我要回家了 |
[14:56] | Hilary Waldare, report to register three. | Hilary Waldare 请到三号收银台报到 |
[14:59] | Oh, my god! Did he just say… | 天啊 广播刚才说的是… |
[15:01] | Hilary Waldare. Register three. | Hilary Waldare 三号收银台 |
[15:03] | He did! Oh, my god! Max! | 真的是! 天啊! Max! |
[15:05] | Busy! | 没空! |
[15:08] | What? Do you wanna just join us? | 什么? 你想加入我们吗? |
[15:10] | Hilary Waldare works here, as a cashier! | Hilary Waldare在这儿当收银员! |
[15:14] | So I win! | 我比她强! |
[15:16] | Everyone knows on the job humiliation chain, | 每个人都知道最下贱的工作里 |
[15:18] | It goes: prostitute, hostess, waitress, | 排序是这样的 妓女 舞女 女服务员 |
[15:22] | Cashier, Princess Jasmine in the disney electric light parade. | 收银员 扮演迪士尼公园游行里的茉莉公主 |
[15:26] | What happened to not looking down | 为啥其他那些奇怪的工作 |
[15:28] | on other people with crappy jobs? | 却没有人鄙视啊? |
[15:30] | Oh please, this is real. | 拜托 这可是真事 |
[15:32] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I have got $14 | 失陪了 我钱包里 |
[15:35] | burning a second hole in my pocket, | 还有14块钱等着花呢 |
[15:37] | And I’m gonna spend it here at register three. | 我要去三号柜台那里结账咯 |
[15:45] | What, you couldn’t wait for me? | 啥 你不能等我一起吗? |
[15:59] | This goes out to Kelly in prepared foods. | 这首歌送给在熟食区的Kelly |
[16:01] | The Kelly with the cystic acne, | 我指的是满脸水痘的那一位 |
[16:03] | Not the Kelly with the bald spot. | 而不是秃头的Kelly |
[16:06] | Now, where my Adele-heads at? | 阿黛尔的粉丝在哪里呀 |
[16:13] | I’m glad you have no line, ’cause I have an exclusive | 真高兴你这没人排队 因为我赶着去上 |
[16:15] | private yoga class to get to… | 私人瑜伽特训课… |
[16:16] | Oh, Hilary! | 哦 Hilary! |
[16:19] | Yes, Caroline. | 没错 Caroline |
[16:20] | I am a cashier. | 我是收银员 |
[16:23] | I’m sorry, a what? | 不好意思 你是啥? |
[16:24] | I’m a cashier. | 我是收银员 |
[16:26] | Yeah, turns out things aren’t great. | 人不可能事事顺心 |
[16:29] | My husband left me for my dad. | 我老公为了我爸抛弃了我 |
[16:33] | And they didn’t even cut me in on the lifetime movie rights. | 而且他们的结婚纪念视频还没把我拍进去 |
[16:36] | It’s on in January… Father is the bride. | 连新闻都上了 新娘居然是亲爹 |
[16:40] | Let me just weigh your salad. | 让我称一下沙拉重量 |
[16:43] | Well, I’m sure you’ll pull yourself together like I did. | 我相信你一定能如我这般重新振作的 |
[16:45] | ‘Cause I’m kind of killing it, life-wise. | 我就活得很好 对自己好一点 |
[16:49] | That’ll be $28. | 总共28块钱 |
[16:52] | There’s only $14 here. | 可你只有14块钱 |
[16:55] | $28 for a salad? | 一个沙拉要28块? |
[16:58] | Well, that’s dinosaur kale. | 那可是昂贵恐龙甘蓝 |
[17:01] | Oh! Mistake. | 哦! 放错了 |
[17:02] | Didn’t want the dinosaur kale. | 我并不想要这恐龙甘蓝 |
[17:04] | Never liked dinosaurs and really don’t like them | 从不喜欢恐龙 更不喜欢把它们 |
[17:06] | in my kale. | 变成甘蓝 |
[17:08] | Dinosaur kale gone. | 恐龙甘蓝没了 |
[17:10] | You’re just putting it on the counter? | 你就直接把东西放在柜台上? |
[17:15] | Oh, I don’t usually shop for myself. | 哦 我一般不自己购物的 |
[17:16] | Is that not how it’s done? | 难道不是这样归还的吗? |
[17:20] | Caroline, do you not have enough money? | Caroline 你是不是钱不够啊? |
[17:25] | No, Hilary, I have enough money. | 不 Hilary 我够钱 |
[17:29] | I just don’t know why I have so many eggs. | 我怎么放了这么多鸡蛋呀 |
[17:37] | Here. You’re holding up the line. | 给你 你堵着别人了 |
[17:40] | You obviously don’t have enough money | 你显然是连买沙拉 |
[17:41] | to pay for your salad. | 钱都不够 |
[17:44] | Sad. | 可怜 |
[17:45] | I don’t know what you’re implying. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[17:48] | Oh! Here is my very successful business partner. | 哦! 瞧 这位是我很牛的商业伙伴 |
[17:51] | Sorry it took so long. I couldn’t find my pants. | 不好意思等那么久 我找裤子找了半天 |
[17:54] | I don’t know how they made it all the way to the loading dock. | 不知道为啥我裤子丢到卸货区了 |
[17:58] | Face it Caroline, you came here to humiliate me | 承认吧 Caroline 你是为了来这里羞辱我 |
[18:00] | and you can’t even afford that egg. | 可你自己连个沙拉都买不起 |
[18:02] | On your face. | 自打脸哦 |
[18:05] | Miss, did you drop this $20 bill? | 小姐 这20块钱是你丢的吗? |
[18:10] | Yes! Yes I did! | 是的! 是我的! |
[18:12] | I dropped some money, too. | 我也丢了些钱 |
[18:14] | Don’t push it. | 别逼我 |
[18:17] | Thank you, sir. This is very kind of you | 谢谢你先生 你真好心 |
[18:18] | And I really appreciate it. | 真的是太感谢你了 |
[18:20] | Anything for my favorite waitress. | 我愿意为自己最爱的女服务员效劳 |
[18:23] | Oh, I knew you were a waitress. | 哦 我就知道你是女服务员 |
[18:27] | Your store sucks! | 你这店烂透了! |
[18:30] | I just had sex in your dairy department. | 我刚和别人在你们的鲜奶区打炮 |
[18:35] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[18:36] | And buy your dad-husband a wedding gift. | 用来给你爸买个结婚礼物吧 |
[18:47] | Okay, one more time. | 好 再试一次 |
[18:49] | Ouija, should I be with Oleg? | 通灵板 我应该和Oleg和好吗? |
[18:55] | 15 out of 15 yeses. | 试了十五次 都是肯定 |
[18:57] | That’s still unclear. | 但还是不确定 |
[19:00] | Sophie, this is silly. | Sophie 别纠结了 |
[19:02] | You know you two wanna get back together. | 你心里清楚你俩想重归于好 |
[19:04] | Caroline, we already have the Ouija board. | Caroline 我们已经有通灵板了 |
[19:08] | We don’t need another thing around here that’s flat | 我们用不着另一个又平 |
[19:10] | and wrong all the time. | 又总是出错的东西在这儿 |
[19:14] | Fine. Sophie, if it’s not me, after all I’ve offered you, go. | 好吧 Sopie 如果这样你都不确定 随你吧 |
[19:19] | Ask the spirits who the man you are supposed to be with is. | 那你问问神灵 你将会和谁在一起 |
[19:24] | Ouija, please spell out the name of the man | 通灵板 请您把我的真命天子的 |
[19:28] | That I’m supposed to be with. | 名字拼出来吧 |
[19:32] | Oh, look, it’s moving. | 瞧 它在动了 |
[19:35] | “v,” “a,” “n,”… | 有V A N |
[19:41] | This is what the world was like before the internet. | 互联网出现之前的世界就是这样 |
[19:44] | “k,” “o.” | 还有K O |
[19:48] | “Vanko.” | 叫Vanko |
[19:50] | Vanko? Yeah, that sounds cute. | Vanko? 没错 听起来很可爱的 |
[19:52] | Yeah, I like it… I’m sorry, Oleg. | 不错 我喜欢… 抱歉 Oleg |
[19:54] | The spirits have spoken. | 神灵已经显灵 |
[19:56] | I’m supposed to be with someone named Vanko. | 我应该和叫Vanko的人在一起 |
[19:59] | And they know the best. | 他们很清楚 |
[20:01] | So you’re supposed to be with someone named Vanko? | 所以你应该和一个叫Vanko的人在一起? |
[20:04] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[20:13] | “Vanko Oleg Golishevsky”? | 你叫Vanko Oleg Golishevsky? |
[20:20] | I go by my middle name ’cause there were seven other | 我用的是中间名 因为我家有7个人 |
[20:23] | Vankos in my family. | 都叫Vanko |
[20:27] | But I didn’t even know that. | 我根本都不知道这事儿 |
[20:31] | Yeah, that means the Ouija is… | 嗯 那么通灵板说… |
[20:34] | Oh, uh… | 哦不… |
[20:37] | Ohh…yeah… | 哦… |
[20:40] | Oh, no, no, Vanko. No! | 哦 不不 Vanko 不! |
[20:43] | I… No, I… | 我… 不… |
[20:45] | We can… You and I can get back together, okay? | 我们… 我和你可以重归于好了 对吧? |
[20:48] | But I just can’t be here right now. | 但我现在不敢在留在这里 |
[20:51] | No, I mean, this is just too damn spooky! | 不行 这真的是太诡异了! |
[20:57] | I can’t wait to tell my brothers, | 我等不及要和我的兄弟们 |
[20:59] | Vanko and Vanko, about this. | Vanko和Vanko说这事了 |
[21:05] | Word on the street is you’ve been talking some smack | 有传言说你们在说着 |
[21:08] | about cashiers. | 收银员的坏话 |