时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Good morning. Name? | 早安 名字 |
[00:06] | Ha! Not until I see my lawyer. | 等我律师到场再说 |
[00:08] | And by the way, I was with them last night. | 对了 我昨晚还跟他们在一起呢 |
[00:11] | Max, it’s just for the spring semester. | 麦克斯 这只是春季学期检查而已 |
[00:13] | Sorry, she watches a lot of Lockup: Raw. | 抱歉 她看太多美剧《破茧威龙》了 |
[00:16] | Uh, actually, I’m here to return checks. | 其实我是来还支票的 |
[00:18] | There is no spring semester. | 不会有春季学期了 |
[00:20] | The pastry school has been closed. | 烘焙学校关门了 |
[00:24] | What? | 什么 |
[00:24] | Feel free to collect any personal items | 你们可以进教室 |
[00:26] | you may have left in the workspace. | 把自己的私人物品拿走 |
[00:29] | You get the weed, I’ll get the other weed. | 你去拿大麻 我去拿另一份大麻 |
[00:32] | This is insane. | 这太夸张了吧 |
[00:33] | How can school be suddenly closed? | 学校怎么能好端端的就关门了 |
[00:36] | Oh, good, John’s here. He’ll know what happened. | 很好 强哥在这 他肯定知道为什么 |
[00:38] | What makes you think he knows? | 你凭什么觉得他会知道 |
[00:40] | He’s a big queen, Max. | 麦克斯 他就是个大妈型基佬 |
[00:43] | He’ll know why school’s closed, | 他绝对知道学校为什么关门 |
[00:45] | and why Lady Gaga’s last album failed. | 也会知道为什么女神卡卡上张专辑没火 |
[00:50] | 打工 | |
[00:50] | 打工 | |
[00:54] | 单耳Root阿比盖灰 | |
[00:54] | 单耳Root阿比盖灰 | |
[00:59] | Where’s chef Nicolas? | 尼可拉斯大厨呢 |
[01:01] | France. | 法国 |
[01:03] | With his wife. | 跟他老婆回去了 |
[01:06] | Why is he in France? | 他怎么会回法国 |
[01:08] | Hmm, turns out someone in this room, | 貌似在场的某人 |
[01:10] | maybe someone I’m looking at right over there, | 比如我正盯着看的那个人 |
[01:12] | had an affair with him and his wife found out all about it. | 跟大厨有婚外情 被他老婆给发现了 |
[01:17] | Deke! | 迪克 |
[01:20] | Shocking! I didn’t even know chef Nicolas was gay! | 不是吧 我都不知道尼可拉斯大厨是基 |
[01:26] | Oh, please. | 别装了 |
[01:27] | If he was gay, I would’ve been all over that. | 他如果是基 我早扑上去了 |
[01:31] | Like a gorilla on a breadstick. | 像只大猩猩压法国面包棍 |
[01:34] | Lady, we all know it wasn’t Deke. | 小姐 我们都知道不是迪克 |
[01:36] | Okay, yes, yes, fine. It was me. | 是是是 就是我 |
[01:39] | And my parents say I’m loose as a goose. | 我爸妈说我骚时 肯定没见过你这狐媚子 |
[01:43] | But it was not an affair. | 但我跟他不是婚外情 |
[01:44] | We made out once, in six different places, | 我们就亲热过一次 在六个不同地点 |
[01:46] | on eight different occasions, | 八个不同的时刻 |
[01:48] | and then I ended it. | 然后我就结束了这一切 |
[01:50] | You ended that, and you ended this! | 你结束了那段奸情 也结束了这间学校 |
[01:52] | All of this! Forget my spatulas! | 结束了这一切 再见我的抹刀 |
[01:56] | Forget my whisk! It’s over! | 再见我的搅拌器 全结束了 |
[01:58] | Brigadoon is over! | 《南海天堂》[1947年音乐剧]结束了 |
[02:01] | Thanks, Caroline! | 谢谢你全家啊 卡洛琳 |
[02:04] | You’re acting like I’m the only one | 你干嘛把我说得像是史上 |
[02:06] | who ever closed a pastry school down. | 第一个害烘焙学校关门的人 |
[02:18] | Can’t you just go to Deke’s without me? | 你去迪克家干嘛非要拉上我 |
[02:20] | I’m too down in the dumps. | 我的心情像跌入垃圾堆 |
[02:22] | Then what better place to be than in a dumpster? | 这时候去垃圾箱里待着不是很应景吗 |
[02:24] | And Deke said to make sure to bring you. | 迪克也说了 一定得带上你 |
[02:26] | And relax, it’s not a three-way situation. | 放心 不是让你来搞”三人行” |
[02:29] | When we made our three-way list, | 我们写过三人行对象排行 |
[02:30] | you were at the bottom with Taylor Swift. | 你跟泰勒·斯威夫特一起排在最下面 |
[02:34] | Well, at least I’m with Taylor. | 至少有泰勒跟我作陪 |
[02:37] | On the three-way list, who’s above me? | 在三人行排行榜上 谁在我之上 |
[02:39] | Vicki what’s-her-name | 那个叫薇琪什么的 |
[02:40] | from Real Housewives of Orange County. | 真人秀《桔子镇贵妇的真实生活》里的那个 |
[02:42] | Is that the one with all the face work? | 整容很夸张的那个吗 |
[02:43] | You’re gonna have to be more specific. | 你得描述精确点 她们全是整容货 |
[02:48] | Welcome, welcome. | 欢迎欢迎 |
[02:49] | Wipe your feet on the way out. | 出去时记得擦擦鞋 |
[02:54] | Deke, I’m warning you right now, | 迪克 我先警告你 |
[02:55] | I am not in a partying mood. | 我现在没心情派对 |
[02:57] | Ain’t no party like a Caroline party, | 所有派对都比不上卡洛琳派对 |
[02:59] | ’cause a Caroline party don’t start. | 因为卡洛琳派对从不开始 |
[03:02] | I’m heavy with guilt, | 我有沉重的负罪感 |
[03:03] | and that cheese omelet we just split. | 刚分吃的芝士蛋卷也让我胃部沉重 |
[03:06] | We’re not partying, but I did snatch back the weed, | 我们没有要派对 但我有搞回一包大麻 |
[03:09] | ’cause I’s perfect. | 因为我是完美男人 |
[03:11] | Good. I got it from Earl | 很好 我也从厄尔那弄了点 |
[03:13] | and he says it knocks you out so hard, | 据说能让你嗨到昏死过去的大麻 |
[03:14] | he once used it and faked death | 他有次用来装假死 |
[03:16] | to cash in a life insurance policy. | 好领回他的人寿保险钱 |
[03:18] | Well, we might need to do that too after what I did. | 我干了这样的事 我觉得我们也得来这招了 |
[03:21] | Deke, I am so sorry about all of this. | 迪克 我真的深感抱歉 |
[03:23] | I am filled with regret | 我内心充满了悔恨 |
[03:24] | and those home fries I just ate. | 胃里也”充满”了让我悔恨的薯条 |
[03:26] | We all so sad pastry school got all closed. | 烘焙学校关门大吉我们都好难过 |
[03:29] | We don’t know what to do. | 都不知道怎么办了 |
[03:31] | I know what to do. | 我知道怎么做 |
[03:33] | Eat the pound cake in my purse. | 吃我包里的奶油蛋糕 |
[03:36] | Okay, so we all loved the pastry school, right? | 我们都很爱烘焙学校 对吧 |
[03:40] | Eh, it was all right. No big deal. | 还行吧 不算啥大事 |
[03:42] | No big deal? We had sex in like | 什么没那么爱 我们在 |
[03:44] | every classroom and both stairwells. | 每间教室里与两个楼梯间都做过爱 |
[03:47] | And on Caroline’s desk, but, eh, no big deal. | 还在卡洛琳的桌上做过 不算啥大事 |
[03:51] | “Eh,” kind of a big deal. | 算是事好吗 |
[03:53] | Was it a Tuesday, on top of the New York Times? | 是在某个周二 在我的纽约时报上做的吗 |
[03:55] | And did you eat my cranberry Clif Bar after? | 你们做完还吃了我的蔓越莓棒吗 |
[03:58] | ‘Cause I made someone cry about that. | 我后来可是让某人惨哭了呢 |
[04:02] | Okay, yes, it was fun. | 是啦 学校是蛮有意思 |
[04:03] | But it’s over, and that’s life. | 但都结束了 这就是人生 |
[04:05] | Pastry school, no pastry school, eh, no big deal. | 烘焙学校 没烘焙学校 都不算啥事 |
[04:09] | – I’m gonna buy it. – What? | -我要把它买下来 -什么 |
[04:12] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[04:13] | Yes, I love that frickin’ place! | 太好了 我他妈爱死那地方了 |
[04:16] | We had sex on your desk while eating your clif bar. | 我们一边在你桌上做爱 一边吃了你糖果棒 |
[04:20] | It was awesome there! | 那里真是太棒了 |
[04:27] | Deke, what are you talking about? | 迪克 你是什么意思 |
[04:30] | I’ll ask my parents to buy it as an investment. | 我叫我爸妈当做投资 把学校买下来 |
[04:32] | Caroline, you can run the school. | 卡洛琳 你可以管理那学校啊 |
[04:33] | You’re already killing it in the office. | 你现在在办公室里就做得超棒 |
[04:35] | And Max and I can be the badass students | 麦克斯跟我可以当校园双霸 |
[04:37] | who won’t take guff from no damn teachers. | 完全不屌学校里的傻逼老师 |
[04:40] | “How ’bout you stuff the cannoli again, bitch? | “贱人 你自己去重做奶油煎饼卷 |
[04:42] | I own the damn place!” | 这学校是老子的” |
[04:46] | Wait, is this even possible? | 等等 这有可能性吗 |
[04:47] | I mean, it’ll cost millions. | 这得花几百万吧 |
[04:49] | Who cares? He’s rich! | 管它的 他有的是钱 |
[04:51] | Now I get the whole idea of money. | 现在我懂有钱的意义了 |
[04:53] | It’s lovely! | 太爽了 |
[04:54] | It’s the greatest idea ever! | 这真是史上最棒的主意了 |
[04:56] | I know! | 对啊 |
[04:57] | And since we’re doing it together, | 既然我们要一起搞这个计划 |
[04:59] | you’ll both have to come meet my parents. | 你们两个都得来见我爸妈 |
[05:01] | Max, they’ve been asking to meet my girlfriend anyway. | 反正他们也想见我女朋友很久了 麦克斯 |
[05:03] | Meet your parents? | 要见你爸妈吗 |
[05:05] | Eh, the pastry school wasn’t all that. | 烘焙学校也就那么回事儿而已啦 |
[05:18] | The elevator opens right in your apartment? | 电梯居然直通你家公寓 |
[05:21] | Nope, don’t belong here. Hold the doors, Bub! | 完全与这里格格不入 等等我 鲍伯 |
[05:24] | We’re okay. Thank you, James. | 不必了 谢谢你 詹姆士 |
[05:27] | Max, just do the opposite | 麦克斯 你只需要做 |
[05:29] | of everything you would normally do. | 跟你平常相反的事就行了 |
[05:32] | I already am. I’m here! | 已经做了 不然怎么会来 |
[05:36] | Deke, hello. | 迪克 你好吗 |
[05:38] | Go, be warm. | 去吧 温暖的拥抱 |
[05:40] | Hello, Mrs. Bromberg. I’m Max. | 你好 布朗伯格太太 我是麦克斯 |
[05:44] | I’m the housekeeper. | 我是管家 |
[05:48] | This is Iris. Been with us for years. | 她是艾瑞丝 在我们家很多年了 |
[05:51] | Well, it was a lovely hug. | 但你的拥抱很有爱 |
[05:53] | I’ll tell your parents that you’ve arrived. | 我去通知您父母你们到了 |
[05:56] | So, what, Max? | 怎么 麦克斯 |
[05:57] | You think any black woman you see here | 你觉得这里任何一个黑女人 |
[05:59] | could be my mother? | 都可能是我妈吗 |
[06:02] | Well, any white man I see anywhere could be my father. | 任何一个白人男都可能是我爸呢 |
[06:07] | Let’s go. I already screwed up. | 咱们走吧 我已经出丑了 |
[06:08] | No, you heard Iris. It was a lovely hug. | 才没有 你也听到她说了 拥抱很有爱 |
[06:12] | But then again, she is being paid. | 不过她也是拿薪水的 |
[06:14] | Here, better wear my pearls. | 给 还是戴上我的项链吧 |
[06:16] | Yeah, right! | 才不要 |
[06:17] | Me in those pearls is like a monkey in baby clothes– | 我戴你项链 就像猴子穿婴儿服一样 |
[06:20] | Just plain wrong. | 太不和谐了 |
[06:21] | Relax, Max. | 麦克斯 放轻松嘛 |
[06:23] | What, are you crazy, touching me? | 你疯啦 这时候碰我 |
[06:25] | Your mother comes in here right now, and she’s like, | 如果你妈妈现在走进 就会说 |
[06:27] | “Oh, there she is, the hooker from the projects… | “就是她 贫民窟的婊子 |
[06:32] | getting it on with our son in the– | 跟我宝贝儿子在… |
[06:35] | What, fancy-ass book room?” | 高档到爆的书房里厮混” |
[06:40] | Deke, you have a Warhol soup can? | 你还有知名艺术家的金宝汤罐头画啊 |
[06:40] | 该系列画作价值非凡 墙上这幅若为真品可达千万美金 | |
[06:43] | Uh, yeah, it used to be in my bedroom. | 是啊 以前挂在我房间里 |
[06:44] | It got moved out here after I scotch-taped | 后来我用胶带在它上面贴星战的海报后 |
[06:46] | a star wars poster over it. | 就被移出来了 |
[06:49] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[06:50] | See, now, here is something we have in common. | 你们看 现在我们有共同点了 |
[06:53] | I used to drink that soup. | 我以前也喝过这汤 |
[06:56] | I can talk about that. | 我可以聊这个 |
[06:58] | Perfect, yeah. | 太棒了 好啊 |
[06:59] | Talk about that. | 就聊这个吧 |
[07:01] | Okay, see, when my mother was on a bender, | 以前我妈酗酒的时候 |
[07:05] | I would bust open the can on the kitchen counter | 我都靠砸的来把这罐头打开 |
[07:07] | ’cause I could never find the opener | 因为我总是找不到开罐器 |
[07:09] | ’cause she’d use the sharp tip of it | 因为她都会拿去用尖端 |
[07:11] | to clean out her hash pipe. | 去清她的大麻烟管 |
[07:15] | – Give her the damn pearls. – Give me the damn pearls. | -妈的快给她戴项链 -妈的快给她戴项链 |
[07:17] | It’s just a little help– | 这只是个小帮手 |
[07:18] | a signal to the rich people | 帮助你给有钱人们发送 |
[07:20] | that says, “I’m one of you.” | “我也是你们的一份子”信号 |
[07:21] | Like seeing another hells angel wearing a vest | 就好像重型机车党看到另一个 |
[07:24] | with a patch that says, “Suck it, pig.” | 穿着”去死吧 傻逼”的背心 会倍感亲切 |
[07:27] | Well, Deke better give me a signal | 迪克最好在他亲妈走进来时 |
[07:29] | when his actual mom comes in, | 给我个信号 |
[07:31] | because the way I’m going, I’d hug Oprah. | 因为照现在这样子 奥普拉我也会去抱 |
[07:35] | Oprah doesn’t like to be hugged. | 奥普拉不喜欢被抱 |
[07:39] | A mistake I made at her legends ball. | 我在她的传奇人物舞会上犯过这错 |
[07:39] | 美国知名女星奥普拉曾在2005举办的 为25位有杰出成就的非裔美国女姓 长达3日的庆祝会 | |
[07:41] | One hug and 20 minutes later, | 抱了她一下 20分钟后 |
[07:43] | my place setting was moved next to La Toya Jackson. | 我就被换去坐在拉托亞·杰克逊旁边了 |
[07:43] | 麦克·杰克逊的二姐 事业并不成功 | |
[07:55] | Thanks, girl. | 谢谢了 姐妹 |
[07:57] | You’re Max. | 你就是麦克斯 |
[07:59] | I’m Deke’s mother, Genet. | 我是迪克的妈妈 吉尼特 |
[08:01] | Uh, mom, this is our friend, Caroline. | 妈 这是我们的朋友 卡洛琳 |
[08:03] | Thank you for inviting us. | 谢谢您邀请我们来 |
[08:05] | Amazing art collection. | 您的艺术收藏超棒 |
[08:06] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[08:08] | I’m afraid my husband and I are pop art junkies. | 我跟我丈夫算得上是流行艺术脑残粉 |
[08:13] | I eat soup. | 我喝汤哦 |
[08:23] | Speaking of my husband… | 说到我丈夫 |
[08:25] | – David! – “I eat soup”? | -大卫 -“我喝汤哦” |
[08:30] | He was right behind me. | 他刚才还在我身后呢 |
[08:31] | Oh, sometimes I swear, | 有时候我真觉得 |
[08:32] | I should just leave a trail of bread crumbs. | 我应该在身后留下面包碎的踪迹 |
[08:36] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[08:39] | Okay, hold on a second there, folks. | 你们稍等我一下 |
[08:41] | I’m just sending some business emails. | 我在发一些生意上的电邮 |
[08:44] | Actually, I’m not. | 其实不是啦 |
[08:45] | I’m looking at celebrities without their makeup, | 我在看明星卸妆照 |
[08:49] | and I gotta say, Hugh Jackman? | 不得不说啊 休·杰克曼[澳洲知名男星] |
[08:52] | Better without makeup. | 卸妆比较好看 |
[08:58] | I’ll take that. | 我帮你拿着 |
[08:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:00] | And what’s in your mouth? | 你嘴里是什么 |
[09:02] | – Sour ball. – Give it to me, please. | -酸爽糖 -请你给我 |
[09:05] | Genet, I’m a grown man. I can have a sour ball. | 吉尼特 我是大人了 吃个酸爽糖没事吧 |
[09:08] | You asked me to help you stop eating candy. | 你叫我监督你不让你吃糖 |
[09:11] | – It’s just one sour ball. – Spit it out. | -就一颗酸爽糖而已嘛 -吐出来 |
[09:13] | – I can’t. – Why not? | -做不到 -为什么 |
[09:14] | It’s a mini 3 musketeers. | 因为其实是迷你巧克力棒 |
[09:18] | There he is! | 他来啦 |
[09:20] | There’s my son, | 我的乖儿子 |
[09:21] | until we get the results of the paternity test back. | 但在我们拿回亲子鉴定表之后就不知道了 |
[09:24] | I love him! | 我爱死他了 |
[09:25] | Ugh, hey, come on. | 别这样 |
[09:26] | No tongue in front of my girlfriend. | 别在我女朋友前伸舌头 |
[09:29] | Max, come over here. | 麦克斯 过来抱一个 |
[09:30] | Fine, but no tongue till after dessert. | 行 但要等吃完甜点后才许伸舌头哦 |
[09:34] | “No tongue till after dessert” | “等吃完甜点后才许伸舌头” |
[09:37] | She’s pretty and funny. | 她人又漂亮又幽默 |
[09:39] | Who’s your bodyguard? | 你的保镖是谁呢 |
[09:43] | This is my friend… | 她是我的朋友 |
[09:45] | Mm, help me out. Totally blanked. | 替我接话 我脑海一片空白 |
[09:48] | Oh, she’s a little nervous. | 她有点紧张 |
[09:50] | Hello, Mr. Bromberg. I’m Caroline. | 你好 布朗伯格先生 我是卡洛琳 |
[09:52] | Drink before dinner, yes? | 用餐前喝一杯 好吗 |
[09:54] | Yes, but just one. | 但一杯就好 |
[09:55] | But not because I’m pregnant! What? | 绝对不是因为我怀孕了不能喝酒哦 |
[10:01] | Sit, let’s talk. | 坐下 聊聊吧 |
[10:03] | Yes, let’s sit down, | 是啊 都坐下 |
[10:05] | Have a nice conversation, | 好好聊一聊 |
[10:07] | get to know each other better. | 彼此互相认识一下 |
[10:09] | So, tell me about pastry school. | 所以跟我说说烘焙学校的事吧 |
[10:11] | Yes, tell us about pastry school. | 是啊 跟我们说说烘焙学校 |
[10:14] | Well, we went to class the other day and it was closed, | 我们那天去上学 结果发现学校关门了 |
[10:17] | And John, this big, gay pastry chef, was freaking out. | 强哥 一个人很大只的基佬烘焙师 都疯了 |
[10:20] | Max does a great impression of him. | 麦克斯很会模仿他 |
[10:21] | No. No, I don’t. | 没有 我才没有呢 |
[10:23] | Yes, Max, it’s really funny and totally charming. | 麦克斯 你会的 很有趣又很讨喜 |
[10:25] | Oh, uh, okay. | 那好吧 |
[10:27] | Uh, he’s like 6’5″– | 他大概有196公分吧 |
[10:29] | Stand. You gotta stand. | 站 你得站起来 |
[10:30] | Yeah, okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 我站起来 |
[10:31] | And he had his arms up in the air like this… | 他双手像这样 高高举起来 |
[10:45] | Um, I think his arms were down. | 我觉得当时他的手是放下来的 |
[10:48] | No, they were totally over his head. | 不 他双手绝对是 高举过头 |
[10:53] | Yeah, she’s right, they were down. | 她说得对 他的手是放下来的 |
[10:55] | Way down, like a crocodile. | 放得特别低 像鳄鱼 |
[10:59] | Or CeeLo. | 或像席洛 |
[10:59] | 席洛·格林 美国著名饶舌歌手 身材矮胖 四肢粗短 | |
[11:04] | What are you talking about? | 你们胡说什么 |
[11:06] | They were way up here. | 他双手明明举到这里 |
[11:08] | Way over his head, and– | 举过头顶 |
[11:10] | Oh, yea–they were down. | 对 他双手是放下的 |
[11:13] | You know what? I think he was sitting– | 我突然想到他当时是坐着 |
[11:15] | And was really quiet. | 而且相当安静 |
[11:19] | Excuse me, I have to use the powder room. | 不好意思 我想去一下洗手间 |
[11:21] | – Max, would you come with me? – Try and stop me. | -麦克斯 你要一起吗 -求之不得 |
[11:27] | Max, it’s over here. | 麦克斯 这边 |
[11:30] | We’re not making a break for it? | 我们不是要逃走吗 |
[11:33] | Trapped. Trapped like rats. | 完了 我们是被困住的小白鼠 |
[11:39] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[11:40] | Why are you sweating so much? | 怎么会出这么多汗 |
[11:41] | I think we’d be better off just wetting the whole dress. | 直接把整条裙子都弄湿还比较好呢 |
[11:46] | I know. It must be the pearls. | 我知道 肯定是这串项链害的 |
[11:48] | My white trash body is working overtime to reject them. | 我这穷逼白人的身体奋起排斥 都累得出汗了 |
[11:53] | Ooh, okay. Raise your arms. | 好啦 把手举起来 |
[11:56] | Why bother? They already hate me. | 别费劲了 他们已经讨厌我了 |
[11:57] | Max, they do not hate you. | 麦克斯 他父母才不讨厌你 |
[11:59] | Well, they will. | 他们会的 |
[12:00] | This is Tommy Dolan all over again. | 汤米·多伦事件又要重演了 |
[12:03] | Who’s Tommy Dolan? | 谁是汤米·多伦 |
[12:04] | And FYI, great upper arm workout. | 顺便说一句 这锻炼上臂的方式真棒 |
[12:08] | He’s this rich kid I liked in eighth grade. | 他是我八年级时喜欢的富家子 |
[12:10] | And by rich, I mean his family could afford the acne medicine. | 我所谓的富 是指他们家能买得起祛痘药 |
[12:14] | He asked me out, but his parents said no | 他约我出去 但他父母不同意 |
[12:16] | because I was poor. | 因为我是穷人 |
[12:18] | And, to be clear, that was before I shot the ten BB’s | 事后我怀恨在心 然后用BB枪 |
[12:20] | into their front picture window. | 冲着他家落地窗打了10枪 |
[12:22] | Max, you’re not in eighth grade. | 麦克斯 你已经不是八年级的小孩了 |
[12:24] | This is a grown-up relationship. | 这是一段成年人的感情 |
[12:26] | Tonight’s not just about a pastry school, | 今晚不光是为了烘焙学校 |
[12:28] | it’s about you and Deke, so get it together. | 还是为了你和迪克 所以好好表现 |
[12:31] | You have a lot on the line, and I have a neck cramp. | 这事非同小可 而我脖子抽筋了 |
[12:37] | Ladies, it’s Genet. | 女士们 我是吉尼特 |
[12:39] | Trapped. Trapped like more rats. | 惨了 要变成人鼠同笼了 |
[12:46] | Is everything all right in here? | 里面一切还好吗 |
[12:48] | I didn’t take anything. | 一切都在 我什么都没拿 |
[12:49] | I– | 我… |
[12:52] | Caroline, do you mind if I speak to Max, alone? | 卡洛琳 我能跟麦克斯单独聊聊吗 |
[12:57] | Our neighbors have just stopped by. | 我们的邻居来了 |
[12:58] | They’ve opened a bottle of champagne. | 他们还开了一瓶香槟 |
[13:00] | It’s French, wonderful. Enjoy. | 法国货 超好喝 慢慢享受 |
[13:05] | Girl, you need to chill. | 小妞 冷静点 |
[13:10] | Um…uh, excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[13:12] | You have got us all wrong. | 你完全误解我们了 |
[13:14] | You walk in here, see this fabulous apartment | 你走进我家 看到这么棒的公寓 |
[13:17] | and all of this “fabulosity,” and you think– | 还有这么棒的女人 然后 |
[13:21] | You think I’m some rich bitch. | 你就觉得我是那种有钱的贱人 |
[13:27] | I am. | 我的确是 |
[13:29] | But I wasn’t born that way. | 但我不是生来如此 |
[13:32] | I am from Queens, New York. | 我来自纽约的皇后区 |
[13:32] | 皇后区穷人多环境差 | |
[13:34] | Yeah, that’s right, I’m just Genet from the block. | 没错 我就是现实版的《吉尼特本色》 |
[13:34] | 《珍妮本色》是珍妮弗洛佩兹的冠军单曲 讲述的是小街区出来的女孩 虽名利双收却不改本色 | |
[13:40] | Wait, then how did you get | 那你怎么会有钱到 |
[13:42] | your own elevator and fish wallpaper? | 拥有自己的电梯和鱼图案墙纸 |
[13:45] | Well, when David met me, I was a dancer. | 当大卫遇见我时 我还是个跳舞的 |
[13:49] | Oh, you mean like on Broadway? | 在百老汇里跳吗 |
[13:51] | Yeah, well, close to Broadway. | 在百老汇附近跳 |
[13:56] | The point is that we fell in love so completely | 重点是 我们无法自拔地爱上对方 |
[14:01] | that I even stopped taking his money after the third visit. | 以至于他第三次来光顾时 我都没收他钱 |
[14:14] | Tell us, Deke, | 告诉我们 迪克 |
[14:16] | why a pastry school of all things? | 为什么偏偏要买一个烘焙学校 |
[14:20] | Who cares? We’re just thrilled | 无所谓 他不混马戏团 |
[14:21] | he’s no longer in the circus. | 我们就谢天谢地了 |
[14:24] | Girls– | 姑娘们 |
[14:25] | I didn’t take anything. | 我什么都没拿 |
[14:28] | Amy and Adam have lived in the building since Deke was little. | 迪克还小的时候 艾米和亚当就住在这里了 |
[14:32] | Mom, don’t tell Max I’m little. | 妈 别跟麦克斯说我”小” |
[14:34] | I’ve convinced her I’ve got | 我好不容易让她相信 |
[14:35] | the biggest one she’ll ever have. | 我是她见过最”大”的 |
[14:38] | Oh, Deke! | 迪克 |
[14:39] | Naughty, dirty, funny. | 又坏又黄又好笑 |
[14:42] | Andy and I love naughty comedy. | 安迪和我喜欢看性喜剧 |
[14:43] | We watch Bill Maher. | 我们常看比尔·马赫[脱口秀] |
[14:46] | This pastry school would be | 这个烘焙学校 |
[14:47] | a huge financial commitment, David. | 需要投入一大笔钱 大卫 |
[14:48] | Why don’t you just go down to Union Square | 你何不直接去联合广场 |
[14:50] | and light a bag of money on fire? | 把一大袋钱烧掉更省事 |
[14:52] | Mr. Chase, I agree, it’s a huge undertaking. | 蔡斯先生 我同意这是一个很大的项目 |
[14:55] | And if you’d like, we can discuss a business plan. | 如果你愿意 我们可以讨论一下商业计划 |
[14:57] | I did graduate top of my class from Wharton. | 我是沃顿的优秀毕业生 |
[15:00] | Wharton. In Philadelphia. | 沃顿商学院 位于费城 |
[15:03] | Philadelphia[费城]在希腊语中的意思是”兄弟之爱” | |
[15:03] | The city of brotherly love. | 兄弟之爱城 |
[15:06] | And let me tell you, it certainly is. | 我告诉你们 那里很多相爱的”兄弟” |
[15:12] | Our son, Hunter, went to Wharton. | 我们儿子亨特也是沃顿毕业的 |
[15:14] | He’s about your age. | 他跟你年纪差不多 |
[15:15] | I’ll text and tell him we’ve met you. | 我要发短信给他 说碰到他的校友了 |
[15:17] | What is your last name, Caroline? | 你贵姓 卡洛琳 |
[15:24] | Channing. | 钱宁 |
[15:27] | Caroline channing? | 卡洛琳·钱宁 |
[15:29] | Your father isn’t Martin Channing, | 你父亲不会是马丁·钱宁 |
[15:30] | the one in prison for the Ponzi scheme? | 那个因为庞氏骗局坐牢的骗子吧 |
[15:33] | Amazing fish! I-I love this tilapia. | 这鱼真好吃 我爱吃罗非鱼 |
[15:36] | It’s almost a chicken-y fish. | 这鱼尝起来像鸡肉 |
[15:39] | Deke, you never told us about this. | 迪克 你怎么没告诉我们 |
[15:41] | What, that the fish was chicken-y? | 告诉你们什么 这鱼尝起来像鸡肉吗 |
[15:45] | You know that’s why I don’t come home anymore. | 你们知道这就是我不回家的原因啊 |
[15:49] | Why would I tell you? | 我为什么要告诉你们 |
[15:50] | She didn’t steal the money, he did. | 偷你们钱的又不是她 是她爸 |
[15:52] | Deke does have a point. | 迪克说得有道理 |
[15:53] | It wasn’t Caroline, and her father is serving time. | 不能怪卡洛琳 而且她父亲也入狱了[上菜] |
[15:56] | Ah, speaking of serving, there are like nine forks here. | 说到上菜 我面前有九把叉子 |
[16:00] | Where do I go next? | 我应该先用哪一把 |
[16:03] | It’s easy for you to say, Deke. You didn’t lose money. | 你站着说话不腰疼 迪克 你又没亏钱 |
[16:05] | Amy and I had to move from the penthouse | 我和艾米因为她爸 从顶层公寓 |
[16:07] | to the fourth floor. | 搬到了四层普通公寓 |
[16:08] | The fourth floor, Deke! | 四层啊 迪克 |
[16:10] | That’s three above the doorman. | 只比看门的高三层 |
[16:13] | Only five bedrooms, and I can hear the “Whoosh-whoosh” | 只有五个卧室 我整晚都能听见 |
[16:15] | of the damn elevator all night long! | 那个该死的电梯发出的”嗖嗖”声 |
[16:19] | Genet, I cannot believe you would invite | 吉尼特 真不敢相信你居然会 |
[16:20] | a Channing into your home. | 邀请钱宁家的人来你家做客 |
[16:24] | Sir, if you say another bad word about her, | 先生 如果你再说一句她的坏话 |
[16:27] | I’m gonna “whoosh-whoosh” you off that chair. | 我就让你”嗖”的一声从椅子上摔下来 |
[16:31] | Max, these are our friends. | 麦克斯 他们是我们的朋友 |
[16:33] | Yeah, well she is my friend, | 卡洛琳也是我的朋友 |
[16:34] | and she’s had it pretty rough. | 她已经过得够苦的了 |
[16:35] | And I’m not gonna sit here and let them insult her. | 我不会干坐在这里让他们羞辱她 |
[16:38] | Oh, you only have five bedrooms? | 你只有五个卧室吗 |
[16:42] | Well, she sleeps in the wall. | 告诉你 她在墙上睡觉 |
[16:51] | You rich people are all the same. | 你们有钱人都一个德性 |
[16:54] | Max, take it down. | 麦克斯 坐下 |
[16:55] | You’re gonna “whoosh” you did later. | 你晚点会”嗖嗖”地为现在的行为后悔 |
[16:58] | No, Deke. I mean, look at this table. | 不会 迪克 你看这张桌子 |
[17:00] | Seven forks and ten knives, for what? | 七把叉子十把刀子 有什么用 |
[17:03] | You know what we have at our apartment? | 你知道我们的公寓有多少餐具吗 |
[17:05] | Five chopsticks and a spork from Kentucky fried chicken, | 五双筷子和一个买炸鸡送的叉匙 |
[17:09] | and we do fine. | 我们完全够用 |
[17:13] | We don’t need to sit here and gravel– | 我们不需要坐在这里 鞠躬尽瘁 |
[17:16] | Grovel. Whatever… | 是卑躬屈膝 随便啦 |
[17:19] | For your money or their approval. | 求你们的投资 或求他们的同意 |
[17:21] | All I can say is, you rich people are lucky | 我只能说 算你们这些有钱人走运 |
[17:23] | those cops took my BB gun. Let’s go, Caroline. | 我的BB枪被警察没收了 走吧 卡洛琳 |
[17:26] | No, this is my fault. I’ll go. | 不 这是我的错 我走 |
[17:28] | No, you know what? We’ll all go. | 不 我们仨都走 |
[17:30] | Deacon, sit down. | 迪肯 坐下 |
[17:33] | You are not leaving the table with them. | 你不许跟她们一起走 |
[17:35] | I go where she goes. | 她去哪儿 我就去哪儿 |
[17:36] | Except not in the bathroom, | 除了上厕所 |
[17:37] | because we like to leave a little mystery. | 因为我们喜欢留点小神秘 |
[17:42] | I mean, what is the big deal, anyway? | 我不理解问题在哪儿 |
[17:44] | You have a problem with her because of her father, | 你们因为她爸而对她有意见 |
[17:46] | but no problem with his mom being a stripper? | 但迪克妈是脱衣舞女 你们就没意见吗 |
[17:50] | What? You were a stripper? | 什么 你以前是脱衣舞女吗 |
[17:52] | Mom? | 妈 |
[17:56] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[17:57] | Oh, is that not common knowledge? | 这事不是大家都知道的吗 |
[18:03] | I feel so bad. | 我好内疚啊 |
[18:04] | Don’t. I should have guessed. | 不必 我早就该猜到了 |
[18:06] | My mom’s way too limber at tennis. | 我妈打网球的时候身体太柔软了 |
[18:08] | And it totally makes me respect my dad more. | 这让我更敬重我爸 |
[18:11] | A jew marrying a black woman is impressive. | 犹太人敢娶黑人已经够了不起了 |
[18:13] | Marrying a black stripper is awesome. | 而他娶的还是黑人脱衣舞女 屌爆了 |
[18:16] | No, I feel bad about your parents | 不是啦 我是为你父母 |
[18:17] | cutting you off financially. | 切断你的经济来源而内疚 |
[18:20] | But you’re okay with outing my mom? | 但你揭我妈老底 不觉得内疚吗 |
[18:23] | Look, they gave me a choice, my money or you. | 他们有让我选 选钱还是你 |
[18:25] | It only took me two hours to decide, and I picked you. | 我只花了两小时就决定了 我要你 |
[18:28] | I wish it took you two hours. | 你要是真考虑了两小时就好了 |
[18:30] | You didn’t even think it over. | 你连想都没想 |
[18:31] | You were out of there immediately. | 直接就跟我们走了 |
[18:34] | Deke, how are you gonna live without money? | 迪克 没有钱你怎么过呀 |
[18:36] | Hey, I already live in a dumpster. | 我早就住在垃圾箱里了 |
[18:38] | I’m used to roughing it. | 我习惯过苦日子 |
[18:39] | Who bought the dumpster? | 这垃圾箱谁买的 |
[18:41] | They did. | 我父母 |
[18:42] | Who bought the solar panels on the roof? | 顶上的太阳能板谁买的 |
[18:44] | They did. | 我父母 |
[18:45] | But I bought that cool skateboard poster. | 但那个很酷的滑板海报是我买的 |
[18:47] | Deke– | 迪克 |
[18:47] | Okay, it was in a box of honeycomb. | 好吧 是蜂窝早餐麦片里送的 |
[18:49] | – And who bought the honeycomb? – They did. | -那个早餐麦片是谁买的 -我父母 |
[18:52] | Max, it’ll be fun. | 麦克斯 未来会很好玩 |
[18:53] | Oh, come on. How hard could it be? | 拜托 没钱能有多难 |
[18:56] | Look, I get up tomorrow, I get a job here, | 我明天起来 就去找份工作 |
[18:59] | zippity-boo, get another job there. | 然后再找一份工作 |
[19:01] | Now I got 20,000, then zippity-pow, | 很快我就会挣到两万块 |
[19:04] | make another 20,000, zippity-zang. | 然后接着再挣两万块 |
[19:06] | Then I’m lousy with honeycomb. | 最后我钱会多得要死好吗 |
[19:08] | Now, cheechity-chong, where did I put Earl’s weed? | 话说我把厄尔的大麻放哪里了 |
[19:18] | What’s the emergency? Are you all right? | 有什么紧急情况 你没事吧 |
[19:20] | I’m fine, but Deke’s insane! | 我没事 但迪克疯了 |
[19:22] | He thinks he can make it as a poor person. | 他认为他没钱也能过得很好 |
[19:26] | You never know, I did. | 不要把人看扁 我就做到了 |
[19:27] | Sure, the first– what’s today, Monday? | 当然一开始的…今天是周一吗 |
[19:30] | Sure, the first thousand days were hard, but– | 当然 一开始的一千天很难熬 但 |
[19:33] | Deke is nothing like you! | 迪克根本不像你 |
[19:34] | You are resilient and smart and creative and driven. | 你适应力强 聪明有创意 会发愤图强 |
[19:38] | No one could do what you did. You’re amazing. | 没人能像你这样 你超级厉害 |
[19:41] | Max, that’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me. | 麦克斯 这是你对我最大的赞赏 |
[19:43] | Oh, don’t get all wet. | 别这么快就”湿”了 |
[19:44] | You’re still at the bottom of the three-way list. | 在三人行候选名单里 你还是垫底 |
[19:48] | My point is, I can’t let Deke give up his money. | 重点是 我不能让迪克放弃他的钱 |
[19:52] | It’s his decision. | 这是他的决定 |
[19:53] | And it’s the most romantic thing I’ve ever heard. | 而且这是我听过最浪漫的事 |
[19:56] | It’s crap! | 是最烂的事吧 |
[19:58] | I care about Deke more than I have ever cared about anyone, | 我从来没有像现在一样在乎过一个人 |
[20:01] | so I have to give him back. | 所以我得把他送回去 |
[20:03] | I just called his mother. | 我刚打给他妈了 |
[20:05] | At 2:00 a.M., and she picked up the phone? | 凌晨两点 她居然还接你电话 |
[20:08] | Oh, right, I forgot. She was a stripper. | 对哦 我忘了她以前是脱衣舞女 |
[20:10] | She’s used to picking things up at night. | 很习惯在晚上”接东西” |
[20:13] | And she said they’d take Deke back, | 她说他们同意迪克回家 |
[20:14] | but he has to come to them. | 但前提是他自己回去 |
[20:17] | That’s great. | 那很好啊 |
[20:18] | So, come on. | 所以快点 |
[20:19] | You and I are pushing him home… | 我们要把他推回家 |
[20:21] | in the dumpster. | 连人带垃圾箱一起送回去 |
[20:23] | Pushing it to the upper east side? | 把这玩意一路推到上东区 |
[20:26] | Yes! | 是的 |
[20:27] | He’s totally knocked out on Earl’s weed. | 厄尔的大麻让他昏睡过去了 |
[20:28] | He will not feel a thing. | 他不会有感觉的 |
[20:30] | Come on, help me push right now | 快点过来帮我推 |
[20:31] | before I realize what I’m losing | 不然我怕我晚点回后悔 |
[20:33] | and change my mind. Go! | 然后会改变主意 快 |
[20:35] | You take that side, I’ll take this, | 你推那边 我推这边 |
[20:36] | And we won’t stop till we’re there | 不到目的地 决不停下来 |
[20:38] | or one of us falls off the Brooklyn bridge. | 或推到我们其中一人摔下布鲁克林桥为止 |
[20:40] | We can never get it there, Max. | 我们推不了这么远 麦克斯 |
[20:42] | Then we’ll get it as far as we can, | 那我们就有多远推多远 |
[20:43] | and then at least when Deke wakes up | 至少等早上迪克醒来的时候 |
[20:45] | he won’t be stuck here with me in the morning, | 他不是在我身边 跟我一起过穷日子 |
[20:47] | and he can have a life. | 他可以过回以前的生活 |
[20:50] | I was wrong earlier. | 我之前说错了 |
[20:52] | This is the most romantic thing I’ve ever seen. | 这才是我见过最浪漫的事情 |
[20:57] | Yeah, don’t cut yourself on the dumpster | 推的时候小心点 不要被划伤 |
[20:58] | or you’ll get lockjaw. Push. | 否则你会得破伤风的 快推 |
[21:02] | Oh, Max. | 麦克斯 |
[21:03] | Even better upper arm workout! | 这个锻炼上臂的方式更棒 |
[21:06] | Only you would say that! | 只有你才会这么说 |