时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Okay, Max, I figured out our new schedule. | 麦克斯 我知道新时间表该怎么排了 |
[00:04] | And I figured out the cheap toothpaste | 我也才知道我们用的便宜牙膏 |
[00:05] | we’ve been using is really diaper cream. | 其实是放尿布疹软膏 |
[00:08] | On the plus side, that rash cleared up on my gums. | 但好歹我牙龈上的尿布疹都消了 |
[00:12] | We’ll do our diner shift from 6:00 till 2:00, | 晚上6点到清晨2点在餐厅上班 |
[00:14] | then sell cupcakes here from 2:00 to 4:00, | 清晨2点到清晨4点卖小蛋糕 |
[00:15] | make the cupcakes in the morning from 7:00 to 11:00, | 早上7点到11点做小蛋糕 |
[00:17] | And then pastry school from 12:00 to 4:00. | 然后中午12点到下午4点去学校 |
[00:19] | – Forget anything? – Just poopin’ and sleepin’. | -有忘了什么吗 -拉屎跟睡觉时间 |
[00:22] | Now, I have to go rewrite the schedule. | 现在我得去重安排时间表了 |
[00:24] | Let’s go, Max, you have a huge, huge day tomorrow. | 来吧 麦克斯 明天是你的超超大日子 |
[00:27] | First day of pastry school. | 第一天上烘焙学校 |
[00:29] | Stop saying it’s huge. | 别说”超超大”了 |
[00:31] | Whenever I think something’s gonna be huge, | 每次以为要看到”超大东西”时 |
[00:32] | It just turns out to be all balls. | 最后都只看到”大巨蛋” |
[00:52] | I splurged and had my blouse cleaned. | 我花钱干洗了我的衬衫 |
[00:54] | Dry cleaning bags remind me of when I had money. | 这干洗袋让我想起了当有钱人的时光 |
[00:57] | Really? They remind me of | 那袋子只让我回想起 |
[00:58] | when my mother tried to suffocate me. | 我妈曾想把我闷死 |
[01:01] | Allegedly. Let’s go. | 据说而已啦 走吧 |
[01:03] | Wait, wait. Max, you can’t go yet. | 等等 麦克斯 你还不能走 |
[01:05] | I need you to stay and help with something. | 我需要你留下来帮忙一件事 |
[01:07] | Han, I told you– it’s bend and wipe, | 阿憨 我都教过你了 |
[01:08] | then up come your big boy pants. | 弯下身擦屁股 裤子拉上穿穿好 |
[01:11] | Yeah, Han’s right. You can’t go. | 阿憨说得对 你不能走 |
[01:12] | Stay here a few more minutes. | 再待一会吧 |
[01:15] | Why? | 为啥 |
[01:17] | Are we having an intervention for Max? | 我们要开麦克斯的批斗大会吗 |
[01:20] | Hey, everybody. | 大家安安 |
[01:21] | Oh, I hope I’m not late for Max’s | 我还没错过”欢庆麦克斯 |
[01:23] | first day of school surprise party. | 首日上学惊喜派对”吧 |
[01:26] | Sophie, we hadn’t surprised her yet. | 苏菲 我们都还没给她惊喜呢 |
[01:29] | Oh, but she’s right there. | 她站在这都听见啦 |
[01:30] | You just blew it, Han. | 惊喜都被你剧透光了 阿憨 |
[01:34] | Aw, a surprise party. | 有惊喜派对呢 |
[01:36] | – Isn’t this sweet, Max? – I don’t trust it. | -是不是很温馨啊 麦克斯 -我才不信咧 |
[01:39] | Last time Oleg yelled “surprise” at me, | 上次奥列格给过我”惊喜” |
[01:40] | his penis was on a hot dog bun. | 他把鸡鸡塞在热狗面包中间了 |
[01:44] | One meat lover’s pizza. | 一盒肉香满溢披萨 |
[01:47] | And one meat lover. | 一位肉欲满溢爱人 |
[01:50] | Max, come on. Get it while it’s hot. | 麦克斯 快来 “趁热享用”哦 |
[01:52] | You’re opening that box. | 你去打开那盒子 |
[01:55] | Hm, who’s got a ten | 谁有十块钱 |
[01:56] | to tip the cute pizza delivery guy? | 给这个可爱的送披萨男小费啊 |
[01:59] | Sophie, this is Luis, the day waiter. | 苏菲 他是路易斯 白班服务生 |
[02:02] | Oh, you’re Sophie, | 你就是苏菲啊 |
[02:04] | Oleg’s ex. | 奥列格的前任 |
[02:06] | Sister, I know all about you. | 姐妹 我对你了如指掌 |
[02:09] | Oh, do you? | 真的咩 |
[02:10] | Do you know all about me? | 你真的对我从里到外都了解吗 |
[02:14] | I’m his good friend. | 我是他的好朋友 |
[02:16] | You know, I’m having trouble hearing your accent. | 你的口音有点重 我听不太清楚 |
[02:18] | Did you say “good friend” or “girlfriend?” | 是”好朋友”还是”女”朋友啊 |
[02:22] | Please, mami. I wish. | 拜托 我倒想呢 |
[02:25] | I like the entertainment. | 我喜欢这娱乐节目啊 |
[02:27] | It’s better than the magician at my friend Stephanie’s 16th birthday | 比我朋友妮妮16岁生日派对上的魔术师好 |
[02:30] | that made her virginity disappear. | 他把我朋友的贞操变没了 |
[02:33] | Max, we’re all so proud of you. | 麦克斯 我们都以你为傲 |
[02:35] | Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life. | 明天是你后半生的第一天 |
[02:38] | Aw, crap. I gotta do this again? | 靠 我又得再活一遍啊 |
[02:41] | All right, but this time, | 行 但是这次 |
[02:42] | I’m not seeing Trouble With the Curve. | 我不要再看励志电影了 |
[02:45] | You are about to do something very big. | 你即将要干一番大事业 |
[02:46] | Yes, she is. Such a big step. | 对啊 向前迈大步 |
[02:49] | Big step for both of us, | 我们一起迈进一大步 |
[02:50] | ’cause I’ll be using my business acumen | 因为我也得用我的商业头脑 |
[02:52] | working in the office to help pay the tuition. | 在办公室里工作来帮她赚学费 |
[02:54] | Shh. I’m talking about Max. | 别吵 我是在说麦克斯呢 |
[02:57] | So we all chipped in to get you something | 我们大家都凑钱给你买礼物 |
[02:59] | for your first day of school. | 庆祝你首日上学 |
[03:00] | – It’s my first day too. – Caroline, please, | -也是我的第一天 -卡洛琳 拜托了 |
[03:02] | I can’t hear Han talking about Max, okay? | 你害我听不到阿憨说麦克斯什么了 |
[03:05] | Here you go, darling, | 给 小宝贝 |
[03:07] | A book bag for school. | 上学的书包 |
[03:10] | So what, then? Is my surprise party after this one? | 所以给我的惊喜派对是在这之后吗 |
[03:14] | What is happening? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[03:15] | People doing nice things for me and smiling? | 有人笑容满面地对我好 |
[03:18] | Am I transferring foster homes again? | 是不是又要换寄养家庭了 |
[03:21] | And there’s more stuff inside. | 里面还有别的东西哦 |
[03:23] | That was supposed to be a surprise too. | 你又把惊喜先剧透出来了 |
[03:26] | Oh. Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[03:30] | Max, open it. Look inside. | 麦克斯 打开 看看里面东西 |
[03:32] | Yeah, Max, see what’s inside for your big day. | 对啊 麦克斯 看看里面有啥 |
[03:34] | Big day for Max. Big day for me as well. | 麦克斯的大日子 也是我的大日子哦 |
[03:38] | A metrocard? No way. | 一张交通卡 不是吧 |
[03:40] | From me. Unlimited rides. | 我送的 无限乘坐哦 |
[03:42] | Oh. Unlimited rides? | 无限”骑”[乘坐]吗 |
[03:44] | Is that what your tramp stamp says? | 你屁股上的骚货纹身是这个吗 |
[03:51] | I was gonna get mad, but that was a damn good one. | 本来要跟你吵的 但你这吐槽实在是妙 |
[03:55] | What’s this? Han’s house? | 这又是啥 阿憨的房子吗 |
[04:00] | A simple “thank you” would suffice. | 你简单说句”谢谢”就够了 |
[04:04] | Thank you for your house, Han. | 谢谢你送我你的房子 阿憨 |
[04:06] | It’s a pencil case, and I love it. | 铅笔盒 我好喜欢啊 |
[04:09] | And I was sitting here, thinking how you were | 我刚才还干坐在这 想着你们会不会 |
[04:11] | all ignoring my part of the big day. | 忘了明天也是我的大日子呢 |
[04:12] | And then, you give me this pencil case | 然后你们就送了我这个 |
[04:14] | to use in the office and prove me wrong. | 带去上班用的铅笔盒 证明我想错了 |
[04:17] | That’s for Max. | 那是送麦克斯的 |
[04:19] | What the hell is wrong with you people? | 你们他妈脑子是哪有问题啊 |
[04:22] | Max doesn’t even need pencils. | 麦克斯都不需要用铅笔 |
[04:24] | She’ll be baking. | 她会在烘焙东西 |
[04:26] | Well, she’ll be baked. | 她是会晕乎乎[烘焙]才对 |
[04:27] | Take a look. | 打开看看 |
[04:30] | Joints. | 大麻烟 |
[04:33] | Earl, that’s so sweet. | 厄尔 你真是太好了 |
[04:34] | These should last me till recess. | 这一盒够我抽到今天休息时间了 |
[04:37] | Wait, where’s the Chef’s coat Sophie had monogrammed? | 等等 苏菲要送的绣名厨师制服呢 |
[04:40] | Han, that was supposed to be a surprise. | 阿憨 这是我要送的惊喜呢 |
[04:44] | Oh, I know. Karma’s a bitch. | 我故意的 报应来了吧 |
[04:46] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[04:48] | Look. | 给 |
[04:50] | My name’s on this. | 上面有我名字呢 |
[04:52] | the only thing my name’s ever been on before | 唯一上面有过我名字的东西 |
[04:54] | is a urine sample. | 是验毒尿检杯 |
[04:57] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢你们大家 |
[04:59] | So there is nothing in that bag for me? | 所以那书包里没一样东西是给我的吗 |
[05:03] | Nothing? | 毛都没有吗 |
[05:05] | I’d even take Oleg’s penis in a hot dog bun right now. | 现在如果送我奥列格的鸡鸡热狗 我都愿意收下 |
[05:11] | I’ll be right back. | 马上给你做 |
[05:17] | – Getting on. – Please move. | -要上车啦 -请让让 |
[05:18] | – Getting on. – Please move. | -上车啦 -让让啊 |
[05:20] | – Getting on. – Please move. | -姐要上车 -拜托让让 |
[05:21] | – On! – Move! | -上啦 -让啊 |
[05:22] | – On! On! – Move! Move! | -上 上 -让 让 |
[05:26] | I love the subway. | 我爱死地铁了 |
[05:28] | It’s the perfect place to get out aggression. | 发泄怒气的完美地点 |
[05:29] | I just punched someone in the kidney. | 我刚才锤了一拳别人的肚子 |
[05:32] | It was me. | 正是在下 |
[05:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:35] | Oh, oh, bad smell, | 好臭的屁味 |
[05:37] | Like someone hooked up with a falafel. | 是谁吃了中东蔬菜球啊 |
[05:40] | -It was me. – I know. | -正是在下 -我知道 |
[05:42] | – Max. – Sorry. | -克制点 -抱歉 |
[05:43] | Subways, planes, and mosh pits, I let it ride. | 地铁里 飞机上 舞池中 我任屁自放 |
[05:47] | I love the smell of this fresh, dry-cleaned blouse. | 我爱死这件上衣干洗后清新的味道了 |
[05:50] | I am so excited to be out of that waitress uniform, | 我好兴奋我能摆脱那服务生制服 |
[05:52] | and back in my chic business clothes, | 重新穿上我的时尚工装 |
[05:54] | and, you know, going to my office, | 然后走进我的办公室 |
[05:56] | where I’ll probably save the day | 在那里运用着我的沃顿才华 |
[05:57] | using some of my Wharton magic. | 拯救办公室於水火之中 |
[05:59] | You know, I think I like you better without hope. | 我更喜欢你内心希望全灭的样子 |
[06:03] | Max, you know this school is expensive, right? | 麦克斯 你知道这学校学费很贵吧 |
[06:05] | You’re going in with a good attitude, right? | 你会抱着积极心态去上课吧 |
[06:08] | No, that’s what Earl’s pencils are for. | 不是啊 不然厄尔的”铅笔盒”是干啥用的 |
[06:10] | Don’t worry, I’ll do my best. | 别担心啦 我会尽力 |
[06:12] | I mean, look, I have a book bag. | 你看 这次我有个书包呢 |
[06:14] | The only thing my mother ever sent me to school with | 以前我去上学 我妈唯一给我带的东西 |
[06:15] | was a note that said “Check me for lice.” | 就是张写了”帮忙检查虱子”的字条 |
[06:18] | It was so sweet of everyone to give you that, | 大家送你书包真是太贴心了 |
[06:21] | even though I didn’t sleep all night about it. | 虽然这害我一整晚睡不着 |
[06:24] | And it looks kind of expensive. | 而且看起来不便宜呢 |
[06:25] | Check for a designer label. | 看看是什么牌子的 |
[06:27] | Why? It’s the thought that counts. | 何必呢 心意最重要嘛 |
[06:28] | Since when? | 胡说八道 |
[06:30] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[06:32] | Second avenue station. | 第二大道站 |
[06:33] | This is second avenue. | 这里是第二大道站 |
[06:35] | No, no, no, Max! | 惨了 麦克斯 |
[06:36] | No, he got the book bag. Good, Max, good. | 他抢到了书包 很好 麦克斯 |
[06:38] | Don’t let go. | 千万别放手 |
[06:39] | What if the train starts to leave | 万一车子发动了 |
[06:41] | and my arms pop off? | 然后我手断了咋办 |
[06:42] | How will I go to pastry school? | 我还怎么去上烘焙学校啊 |
[06:44] | I’ll be one of those people decorating cookies | 我就得跟那些残疾用嘴来 |
[06:45] | with a bag in their mouth. | 装饰饼干的人一样了 |
[06:47] | You are the devil. | 你是个魔鬼 |
[06:48] | The devil. | 魔鬼 |
[06:49] | You have nothing. | 你就是个渣渣 |
[06:51] | Pull, Max, pull! Pull it from the devil! | 拉 麦克斯 快拉 从魔鬼手上拉走 |
[06:55] | Can’t. The devil works out. | 拉不走啊 这魔鬼有健身 |
[07:01] | My bag. | 我的书包 |
[07:03] | My blouse. | 我的衬衫 |
[07:04] | My weed. | 我的大麻 |
[07:16] | Oh, great, look. Class has started. | 这下好了 都开始上课了 |
[07:18] | My new life already blows. | 我的新生活已经搞砸了 |
[07:21] | Oh, look. There’s Chef gorgeous. | 帅气大厨在里面呢 |
[07:22] | I don’t want him to see me like this. | 我不想让他看到我这么狼狈 |
[07:24] | I’m gonna go to the restroom and see | 我去洗手间看看 |
[07:25] | if cold water can get out any of the stain. | 能不能用冷水把这脏污弄掉 |
[07:27] | – Go, Max. – But I don’t have my chef coat or book bag. | -快进去上课 -可是我的厨师服跟书包没了 |
[07:30] | I know I only had them for a couple of hours, | 我知道它们只在我生命中存在过几小时 |
[07:32] | but it was the best part of me. | 但那是我最美好的时光 |
[07:34] | You’ll do great. | 你能行的 |
[07:35] | First, do me a favor. Check me for lice. | 先帮我个忙 检查我有没有虱子 |
[07:40] | This course is designed to introduce you | 这门课是设计来向你们介绍 |
[07:42] | to the skills and techniques required | 一些技术与技巧 |
[07:44] | in the production of yeast bread, | 来制作如发面面包 |
[07:45] | short pastry doughs, custards, pate a choux, | 酥皮面团 奶黄饼 泡芙 |
[07:49] | and cake batters. | 以及蛋糕糊等等 |
[07:50] | Chef Max, you are late. | 麦克斯大厨 你迟到了 |
[07:52] | Wait, are sure class doesn’t start at 10:17? | 你确定课不是10点17分开始吗 |
[07:55] | Sorry, I got robbed on the subway by some jerk. | 对不起 我在地铁上被混蛋给抢劫了 |
[07:58] | Hey, hey, hey, I’m right here. | 喂喂喂 干嘛指鼻子骂我 |
[08:02] | I ran out of options, and I didn’t wanna | 我没钱走投无路 |
[08:04] | strip my way through pastry school. | 又不想跳脱衣舞赚学费 所以… |
[08:07] | That’s an option? | 可以靠脱衣舞赚学费吗 |
[08:09] | All right, Chefs. Let’s focus. | 好了 厨师们 专心点 |
[08:11] | Did he say he wants to “foke us”? | 他刚是说他想”搞我们”[专心]吗 |
[08:19] | 越洗越糟了 | |
[08:24] | Morning, Bebe. | 早安啊 碧碧 |
[08:25] | Hi. Oh, my God. What happened to you? | 天啊 你这是怎么了 |
[08:28] | And I should tell you my doctor says | 我先提醒你 我的医生说 |
[08:29] | I’m not allowed to hear bad news for another month. | 我接下来一个月内都不应该听到坏消息 |
[08:33] | I apologize for my appearance. | 抱歉我这么狼狈来上班 |
[08:34] | We got robbed on the subway, | 但我们在地铁上被抢了 |
[08:36] | and then someone hit me with hot coffee. | 然后被拿着热咖啡的人弄了一身 |
[08:37] | Then, I went to wash cold water on the stain | 然后我去用了冷水想洗掉咖啡渍 |
[08:39] | and somehow wound up entering myself | 结果没洗掉 还弄得像要参加 |
[08:41] | in a wet t-shirt contest. | 性感”湿身”选美赛了 |
[08:44] | Um, that’s a lot of energy for me, | 负面能量太多我扛不住 |
[08:47] | So I’m just gonna need to sit here | 先让我坐在位子上休息 |
[08:49] | for a second and be quiet. | 然后平静一会吧 |
[08:54] | I know we’re being quiet, which I’m all about, | 我知道我现在该让你平静 我也支持 |
[08:55] | but cute dogs. | 好可爱的小狗啊 |
[08:57] | Oh, thanks. They’re cocker spaniels. | 谢谢 这是可卡犬 |
[08:59] | I rescue them. | 我拯救了他们 |
[08:59] | You know, people rescue greyhounds and pit bulls, | 大家都想着去拯救灰狗 斗牛犬啊 |
[09:02] | but everyone ignores the cocker spaniel. | 但都没人想到可卡也需要拯救 |
[09:04] | They’re like, “Ew, eye goo. Shoot it.” | 都觉得可卡犬恶心 要宰了他们 |
[09:08] | I have three cockers. | 我养了三只可卡[三根鸡鸡] |
[09:10] | Do you have any pets? | 你有宠物吗 |
[09:12] | I have a horse, Chestnut. | 有匹马 叫栗宝 |
[09:13] | He’s a thoroughbred. | 他是只纯种马 |
[09:21] | Well, what can I do first? | 我该从哪里开始帮忙呢 |
[09:25] | What’s this? Why am I holding a juice menu? | 这是什么 为什么给了我果汁菜单 |
[09:28] | Every day, we get fresh-pressed juice | 每天我们都为所有学生与员工 |
[09:29] | for the students and the staff. | 买新鲜的鲜榨果汁 |
[09:31] | What a treat. | 太享受了 |
[09:32] | Fresh juice is such a scam | 新鲜果汁是纯骗钱的 |
[09:33] | unless someone else is payin’. | 但是别人请的就不算 |
[09:35] | I’ll take the greens number three. | 我要一杯绿色三号 |
[09:37] | Uh-huh, well, put it on the list | 好的 写上单子 |
[09:39] | when you get the other ones. | 然后去问别人要喝什么吧 |
[09:40] | Wait, I’m supposed to get the juice? | 等等 所以是我得去买果汁吗 |
[09:43] | Oh, boy, it’s like I’m a bad news machine. | 我就是坏消息集中地 |
[09:48] | Okay. | 没关系 |
[09:49] | Happy to do it. Surprised, but happy. | 乐意效劳 没意料到 但很乐意帮忙 |
[09:53] | Uh, maybe I could change into one of those cute Chef jackets. | 那我可以借一套那可爱的厨师服穿穿吗 |
[09:56] | Oh, Chef Nicholas only permits pastry Chefs to wear these. | 尼可拉斯大厨规定了只有烘焙厨师能穿 |
[10:00] | But I can’t meet everyone on my first day looking like this. | 但我不能第一天就这么狼狈的出场吧 |
[10:03] | I mean, it’s already bad enough I’m the juice girl. | 当买果汁的人已经够惨了吧 |
[10:06] | I have some workout clothes you can wear. | 我有一些健身衣服可以给你穿 |
[10:08] | Don’t worry. I haven’t worn them yet. | 你放心 我一次都还没穿过 |
[10:10] | But I will someday. | 但总有一天会穿的 |
[10:18] | Hi. Hi, everyone. | 你们好 大家好啊 |
[10:19] | I’m here to take the fresh juice orders | 我是来问你们喝什么鲜果汁 |
[10:21] | and also to say this is not what I came to work in. | 也顺便说一声 我本来上班穿的不是这个 |
[10:24] | What I came to work in had less eyes. | 我穿的衣服可没瞪着大眼的狗头 |
[10:27] | Caroline, welcome. | 卡洛琳 欢迎你 |
[10:29] | – How is it going in the office so far? – So great, | -在办公室干得怎么样 -很好 |
[10:31] | and so not what I came to work in. | 我今天真不是穿这个来上班 |
[10:34] | I’m usually wearing Chanel, not le chien. | 通常我穿的都是香奈儿 而不是犬衣 |
[10:37] | That’s “dog” in French. | 那是法语”狗”的意思 |
[10:39] | Oh, ’cause it’s “dork” in English. | 那也是英语”二”的意思 |
[10:42] | Well, it is lovely to see both of your faces. | 很高兴见到你们俩 |
[10:47] | Class, we start with the basics. | 同学 我们先从基本的开始 |
[10:49] | No, no, no, you in the back– | 不 不 后面的同学 |
[10:50] | Juice, miss? Care for a juice | 喝果汁吗 小姐 想从一个 |
[10:52] | from someone who scored 1560 on her SATs? | 高考成绩1560分的人那点果汁吗[旧制满分1600] |
[10:55] | You can score more than 500? | 你居然考超过500分 |
[10:59] | Why the hell are you wearing that? | 你干嘛要穿这件衣服啊 |
[11:00] | I didn’t think your chest could get any sadder. | 这让你的胸部显得更平更悲哀 |
[11:04] | It’s Bebe’s. | 这是碧碧的衣服 |
[11:05] | Max, taking juice orders is not what I came here to do. | 麦克斯 我来这工作不是帮人点果汁的 |
[11:08] | I hear you. I’ll have the ruby red. | 我懂你意思 我点一杯宝石红 |
[11:11] | I always keep the edge clean, | 我总是保持花嘴干净[龟头] |
[11:12] | So when I’m squeezing it, | 这样当我挤[射]的时候 |
[11:13] | It’s not gonna have cream popping all over the place. | 奶油[精液]就不会喷得哪儿都是了 |
[11:18] | Words to live by. | 警世良言啊 |
[11:21] | I have the opposite problem. | 可惜我恰恰相反 |
[11:23] | Yo, my cream’s poppin’ right now. | 瞧 我的”奶油”喷涌而出 |
[11:28] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[11:28] | You told me you were gonna take school seriously. | 你答应过我会认真上课的 |
[11:30] | It’s not me. That guy’s a bad influence. | 不能怪我 是那家伙带坏我 |
[11:32] | Look at him. | 你看他 |
[11:34] | He looks like someone who sells drugs on Sesame Street. | 他长得就像芝麻街卡通里买毒品的人 |
[11:39] | You’re gonna get in trouble, | 你敢玩出火就杀了你 |
[11:40] | and I am not wearing a cocker spaniel | 我牺牲穿可卡犬衣服 |
[11:41] | so you can get kicked out of class. | 可不是为了看你被踢出去 |
[11:43] | Right. I hear you. | 好 我知道了 |
[11:44] | Now, where’s my juice? | 话说我的果汁呢 |
[11:47] | Hey, Chef Max. Check out my technique. | 麦克斯大厨 快看我的独家技能 |
[11:52] | Awesome gross sound bonus. | 超棒超恶心的声音 |
[11:56] | Chef, if you find this so funny, | 大厨 你要觉得这样玩很有意思 |
[11:59] | why don’t you take a fiver? | 不如你出去跟”五指”姑娘玩吧 |
[12:01] | Isn’t this how your saying goes? | 反正你不就爱说这些吗 |
[12:03] | I don’t have a saying, | 我没爱说这些 |
[12:04] | but if I did, it’d be more like | 但如果我有 那应该是 |
[12:06] | “Eatin’ ain’t cheatin’.” | “口交不算偷吃” |
[12:12] | Anyone else who finds something hilarious | 如果有人觉得有东西很好笑 |
[12:14] | can also go into the hall. | 可以跟他一起去走廊 |
[12:17] | – Chef Max? – Nope, nothing ‘ilarious. | -麦克斯大厨 -不用了 一点都不好笑 |
[12:19] | Teach on. | 继续上课吧 |
[12:21] | Enough with the dirty jokes. | 不许再开黄腔了 |
[12:22] | We are all here to become master bakers. | 我们来这的目的是成为优秀的面包师[自慰师] |
[12:27] | Master-baking is something I work really hard at it. | 我在掌握烘焙[自慰]这方面可是下了不少[硬]功夫 |
[12:31] | – To be a master baker– – I’ll be in the hall. | -要成为一名优秀的烘焙师 -我自己去走廊吧 |
[12:40] | – Hi, I’m Deke. – Did you say “Freak?” | -我是迪克 -你刚是说自己是”怪胎”吗 |
[12:43] | – Deke. – Did you say “Geek?” | -是迪克 -是”怪咖”吗 |
[12:45] | Deke, as in “Big Deke.” | 大”鸟”迪克的迪克 |
[12:51] | Mine’s bigger. | 我的更大 |
[12:56] | We should be lab partners. | 我们应该成为搭档 |
[12:57] | Come on. It’ll be bitchin’. | 来嘛 这组合超棒的 |
[12:59] | Max and Deke, making cakes. | 超大号[麦克斯]大鸟 一起做蛋糕 |
[13:01] | Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, | 周日 周日 周日 |
[13:03] | with a special performance by Creed. | 主义乐团要为我们带来特别演出 |
[13:06] | Okay, now stop, stop, stop. | 好了 别玩了 别玩了 |
[13:08] | I am trying to be a good student, | 我在努力当个好学生 |
[13:09] | so you just stay away from me. | 所以你离我远点 |
[13:11] | You are a bad influence. | 你会带坏我的 |
[13:12] | And I know I nailed that speech ’cause kids at school | 我这番话肯定超顺 因为小时候 |
[13:14] | used to say it to me all the time. | 同学们总对我说这番话 |
[13:17] | – Time to change your tampon? – Yep. | -到时间换卫生棉了吗 -是的 |
[13:20] | Day two. Serious flow. | 经期第二天 流量超大 |
[13:23] | Killer fanny pack. Where’s your tribal poncho? | 腰包真可爱 你的最炫民族风披肩在哪里 |
[13:27] | Ah, keep my needles in this. | 那是用来放针的 |
[13:29] | You’re a drug addict too? | 你居然还是个瘾君子 |
[13:31] | God. You are irresistible. | 天啊 想不跟你一起混真难 |
[13:34] | It’s–it’s insulin. I’m a diabetic. | 是用来打胰岛素的 我是个糖尿病患 |
[13:37] | A diabetic pastry Chef. | 一个患有糖尿病的甜点大厨 |
[13:39] | Wow, you’re even more self-destructive than me. | 你的自毁倾向比我的强多了 |
[13:43] | So diabetes, how is that? | 糖尿病 什么感觉啊 |
[13:44] | Disappointing. I put in for syphilis. | 很没劲 我宁可得梅毒 |
[13:49] | Stop laughing. I have to carry 27 juices | 别笑了 老娘要穿着这衣服 |
[13:52] | 2 blocks wearing this. | 去两个街区外扛27杯果汁 |
[13:55] | Why’d you let the dog lady talk to you like that? | 你干嘛让狗头女这样跟你说话啊 |
[13:58] | She’s my friend, even in that shirt. | 即使穿着那件傻逼衣服 她还是我的朋友 |
[14:06] | Well, there goes another $12. | 又花了我12块钱 |
[14:09] | I have spent more money dry cleaning this blouse | 我干洗这件衬衫的钱 |
[14:11] | than I have on health care. | 比我健康保险上花的钱还多 |
[14:13] | Health care? You mean that box of band-aids | 健保 你是说我们从9毛9店 |
[14:15] | We got at the 99 cent store? | 买回来的那一盒子止血贴吧 |
[14:18] | I just have to look good tomorrow. | 我明天一定要漂漂亮亮地去上班 |
[14:20] | Today was mortifying. | 今天太丢脸了 |
[14:21] | They called me “sad dog” at the juice place. | 我被果汁店员叫”倒霉狗” |
[14:26] | “Sad dog, your juices are ready.” | “倒霉狗 你的果汁好了” |
[14:30] | Sad dog, pick up. | 倒霉狗 上菜了 |
[14:34] | Can you take these to table ten? I’m backed up on the booths. | 你能拿去十号桌吗 我在照看卡座区 |
[14:36] | Can you? I’m kind of just sitting here a minute, | 你去吧 我要坐在这休息一会 |
[14:39] | enjoying not being told what to do. | 享受不被人使唤的美好时光 |
[14:41] | I get enough of it at that school. | 我在那间学校真是受够了 |
[14:44] | Look. | 听着 |
[14:45] | If you’re gonna do the mother thing, do it right. | 如果你要学人老妈使唤小孩 学像点 |
[14:48] | Stick your hand in boiling oil or even more painful, | 把你的手伸进油锅 或更惨一点 |
[14:50] | binge-watch Shahs of Sunset on Bravo. | 狂看精彩电视台的《日落沙哈》 |
[14:50] | 讲述加州比佛利山的伊朗裔美国人如何 在种族传统和美国现代文化之间寻找平衡的故事 | |
[14:54] | I need to talk to you in the kitchen now. | 现在就进厨房 我有话跟你说 |
[14:57] | Leave, someone’s about to get schooled about school. | 出去 有人准备因为培训的事而被训 |
[15:00] | This looks like it’s going to get dirty and ugly. | 貌似场面会变得丑陋不堪[淫秽下流] |
[15:03] | May I film it? | 我可以录下来吗 |
[15:05] | And if so, may I then sell it on the internet? | 如果可以录 我能放到网上卖吗 |
[15:10] | Look. You can’t just do this for me. | 听着 你这么做不能只是为了我 |
[15:13] | – You’re right. So we’re out? – No, we’re not out, | -说得对 那我们退学吗 -当然不行 |
[15:15] | you said you were gonna do this for me. | 你说过你会为我这么做的 |
[15:17] | I know, but you just said | 我知道 可你刚不是说 |
[15:18] | I can’t just do it for you, | 我不能为了你才这么做吗 |
[15:20] | And I agree. | 我觉得你说得对 |
[15:21] | – I mean, who was I kidding? – Me. | -我的意思是 我骗谁啊 -我啊 |
[15:22] | You were kidding me. | 你骗我 |
[15:24] | I went in there thinking I was gonna use my business skills, | 我去那里上班是想施展我的商业才能 |
[15:27] | and whatever hope I had of a flirtation | 而我曾经希望跟法国佬 |
[15:29] | with Frenchie McFrench went out the window | 调情卖骚现在也没戏了 |
[15:31] | when he saw me wearing that T-shirt that said, | 因为他看见我穿着那件T恤 上面写着 |
[15:32] | “Don’t forget to spay and neuter me.” | “记得节育 勿忘阉割” |
[15:35] | Fine, I can quit. It’s fine. | 好吧 我退学 没关系 |
[15:37] | – It is? Really? – No, it’s not fine. | -真的吗 -假的 当然有关系啦 |
[15:40] | – Who am I kidding? – Me. You were kidding me. | -我骗谁啊 -我啊 你骗我 |
[15:43] | Well, you’ve gotta figure out something | 你一定要在那里找到 |
[15:44] | there to keep you interested, | 能让你保持兴趣的东西 |
[15:45] | because you can’t go to pastry school just for me, | 因为你去烘焙学校不能只是为了我 |
[15:47] | and I’m not gonna not go to pastry school for you. | 而我也不会为了你而退学 |
[15:50] | Okay. You’re right, Max. | 好吧 你说得对 麦克斯 |
[15:52] | Of course I’ll do it for you. | 我当然会为你这么做 |
[15:53] | I just had a bad day. | 我只是今天过得很糟糕 |
[15:54] | I mean, we both did. | 我们都是 |
[15:55] | You lost your man’s briefcase and your drugs, | 你丢了书包和大麻 |
[15:57] | and I lost my dignity and a possible love interest. | 而我丢了自尊和可能有的小恋情 |
[16:02] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[16:05] | See, that’s how it’s supposed to go. | 瞧 惊喜就应该是这样 |
[16:07] | We got you a new book bag. | 我们给你买了个新书包 |
[16:08] | Yeah, and a new Chef’s jacket. | 一套新的大厨制服 |
[16:11] | And a switchblade. | 还有一把弹簧刀 |
[16:13] | Yeah, ’cause we’re not buyin’ another Chef’s jacket. | 对啊 因为我们不想再买第三套大厨服了 |
[16:18] | Max, you know what this means? | 麦克斯 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[16:20] | That I got two surprises, and you got nothing? | 我得到两次惊喜礼物 而你毛都没有吗 |
[16:23] | No, that everything’s gonna work out at that school. | 不 在学校一切都会好的 |
[16:26] | I mean, in the blink of an eye, | 我是说 眨眼之间 |
[16:27] | just like this, things can change from bad to good. | 就像这样 事情可以由坏变好 |
[16:30] | Well, not totally good. | 也不算完全变好 |
[16:31] | They still haven’t gotten me anything. | 我依旧毛都没有 |
[16:32] | Caroline, you didn’t not get anything. | 卡洛琳 有你的礼物 |
[16:35] | Here, your very own pencil case. | 给 你专属的铅笔盒 |
[16:40] | But no pencils. My pencil dealer got busted. | 但没”铅笔” 我的”铅笔”供货商被抓了 |
[16:46] | Thank you, guys. I’m touched. | 谢谢你们 我感动死了 |
[16:49] | I was not expecting it. | 真是万万没想到啊 |
[16:51] | Really? ’cause you kinda bullied us all into it. | 是吗 你可是拿一哭二闹三上吊来强迫我们 |
[17:02] | So that’s a 780 on verbal, | 我的SAT成绩语言成绩是780分 |
[17:04] | and a 780 on math. | 数学成绩也是780分 |
[17:06] | And with my degree in Finance, | 而且我拿的是金融学位 |
[17:08] | jackass-ing around the city getting juice | 在市里跑来跑去买果汁这种事 |
[17:10] | could be seen as a waste of my talents. | 完全是在浪费我的天赋啊 |
[17:12] | And as the valedictorian at my graduation said– | 我毕业典礼时的优秀学生代表说过 |
[17:14] | and I’m stealin’ from myself here, | 也就是我自己说过 |
[17:19] | “I’ve seen the future of Finance, | “我看见了金融界的未来 |
[17:22] | and it’s us.” | 也就是我们” |
[17:24] | So you want me to get the juices? | 所以你是想让我去买果汁吗 |
[17:26] | Just for today. Please? | 就今天 拜托了 |
[17:33] | Meringue cookies are a simple way | 法式蛋白餅乾是练习 |
[17:34] | to practice our pastry bag technique. | 裱花袋技巧的最简单的方法 |
[17:37] | Hm, interesting technique you got going there, Chef. | 真是个有趣的技巧啊 大厨 |
[17:40] | Dude, we gotta ditch these deadbeat partners. | 伙计 我们得抛弃彼此的无聊搭档 |
[17:42] | I’m stuck over there with grandma. | 我被一位老奶奶拖累 |
[17:44] | No, I’m staying with the big guy next to me. | 不要 我不想换掉我旁边的大胖子 |
[17:46] | He’s not gonna get me in trouble. | 他才不会让我惹麻烦 |
[17:47] | He never talks. Get outta here. | 他从不说话 快走开 |
[17:48] | Go back to your own table, Fat Albert. | 回到你的桌子上去 胖子阿伯特 |
[17:48] | 《胖子阿伯特》是美国70年代开始风行的热门卡通剧集 主角是一名黑胖子 | |
[17:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:51] | I’m going back. | 我回去 |
[17:53] | And the Fat Albert thing was ’cause I’m black, | 但你叫我胖子阿伯特 是因为我是黑人 |
[17:55] | Not fat, right? | 不是胖 对不对 |
[17:56] | ’cause I go to the gym two, three times a year. | 因为我一年怎么也去两三次健身房吧 |
[18:00] | I hear talking, but no baking up front. | 我听到前面只有说话声 没有干活声 |
[18:02] | No, no, no, you only hear baking. | 不 不 你听到的只有干活声 |
[18:03] | Just furiously master-baking up here. | 这里在激烈地”干”呢 |
[18:07] | The meringue needs to have nice peaks. | 蛋白餅乾要有漂亮的尖角 |
[18:09] | You are looking to make moist, pointy peaks. | 你们要做出湿湿的尖尖角[乳头] |
[18:12] | I like to pinch them. | 我最喜欢捏”它们”了 |
[18:16] | Chef, seriously, man-to-man, | 主厨 咱俩私下说一句 |
[18:19] | we got a problem. | 有个问题 |
[18:20] | I don’t think Max should be stuck with that big guy. | 我觉得麦克斯不应该跟那个大胖子在一组 |
[18:22] | He’s not cool. | 他太猥琐了 |
[18:23] | I was just over there, | 我刚在那边 |
[18:25] | and the only pointy peaks he’s interested in are hers. | 他唯一感兴趣的尖尖角在她身上 |
[18:28] | Talkin’ boobies here, Chef. | 我说的是她的咪咪 主厨 |
[18:30] | Chef John, Chef Deke here | 约翰大厨 迪克大厨 |
[18:32] | Seems to think you are sexually harassing Max. | 似乎觉得你在性骚扰麦克斯 |
[18:35] | Oh, please. | 拜托哟 |
[18:38] | If I was harassing anyone, it would be you, Chef. | 如果人家要性骚扰别人 那人肯定是你 |
[18:41] | I mean, come on. | 你的魅力无法挡嘛 |
[18:47] | Be right back, big Mary. | 马上回来 姐们儿 |
[18:48] | You know it. | 你真懂我 |
[18:53] | Where’s my juice? It’s been an hour. | 我的果汁呢 都过了一个小时了 |
[18:54] | The mood swing elf’s getting them. | 情绪波动的精灵去拿了 |
[18:56] | Look, I’m coming in there To flirt with Chef Nicholas, | 听着 我要进去跟尼古拉斯主厨卖骚 |
[18:58] | and when I enter, I need you to say, | 当我进去的时候 我要你说 |
[19:00] | “Caroline, you look amazing.” | “卡洛琳 你看起来美呆了” |
[19:04] | No. | 不行 |
[19:06] | I actually physically can’t say that. | 我的身体不允许我说出这种话 |
[19:08] | I would rather walk in there and yell, | 我宁愿冲进去大喊 |
[19:09] | “I have crabs, and three of them just escaped.” | “我有阴虱 刚刚有三只逃跑了” |
[19:13] | Call 9-1-1. Call 9-1-1. | 快叫救护车 快叫救护车 |
[19:15] | Something’s happened to the adorable mixed-race one. | 那个可爱的混血男出事啦 |
[19:18] | Deke? | 迪克 |
[19:21] | He’s diabetic. He needs insulin. | 他有糖尿病 他需要打胰岛素 |
[19:22] | Has anyone here ever administered a needle? | 这里有人会打针吗 |
[19:24] | Uh, administer means the same thing as “shove it in,” right? | “打针”就跟”把针插进去”的意思一样 对吧 |
[19:27] | Good, good, good, Max. Come, come, come. | 很好 很好 麦克斯 你过来 |
[19:29] | Okay, uh, his syringes are in his fanny pack. | 好的 他的注射器在腰包 |
[19:32] | I’ve actually never done this | 老实说 我之前干这种事时 |
[19:33] | without Iron Maiden playing in the background, | 都得听着重金属摇滚乐 |
[19:34] | But I’ll give it a shot. | 但我来打打看吧 |
[19:36] | Just put it anywhere in my hot bod. | 在我性感的身躯上随便打一针就行 |
[19:39] | God help us. | 上帝保佑 |
[19:41] | Oh, I hate needles. I can’t look. | 我讨厌针 我不敢看了 |
[19:48] | Get it together, ladies. | 女士们 别惊慌失措好吗 |
[19:51] | This is why I’m not allowed to hold babies. | 所以医生不准我抱小孩 |
[19:56] | Max, I think you and Deke should be lab partners from now on | 麦克斯 从现在开始你和迪克一组 |
[19:59] | in case something like this happens again. | 以防今天的事再次发生 |
[20:01] | – Is that okay? – I guess if I have to. | -没问题吧 -我别无选择 |
[20:04] | Max? | 麦克斯 你呢 |
[20:06] | I guess if I have to. | 我也别无选择 |
[20:10] | What, did you not take your insulin on purpose? | 你是故意不按时打胰岛素吗 |
[20:13] | I really wanted to be your partner. | 人家真的很想做你搭档嘛 |
[20:17] | Bebe, I can’t find a Chef jacket anywhere in here. | 碧碧 我在这里找不到大厨上衣 |
[20:20] | And I’m sorry, I know I’m not supposed to wear one, | 很抱歉 我知道我不应该穿那个 |
[20:22] | but I’m really cold, | 但我真的很冷 |
[20:23] | and I can’t walk around like this all day. | 我不能一天都穿着这身衣服走来走去 |
[20:25] | Maybe I can help. | 或许我可以帮你 |
[20:27] | You can’t stand there wet and cold. | 你不能又湿又冷地站着 |
[20:30] | – Take my jacket. – Oh, no, no, no. | -穿我的上衣吧 -不 不 |
[20:31] | You don’t have– oh, that’ll work. | 不用了 那也行 |
[20:35] | I’m sorry about the no shirt under, | 不好意思我里面没穿衣服 |
[20:36] | but I just get so hot when I’m teaching. | 我上课的时候 总是觉得很热 |
[20:38] | Yeah, hot. So hot. | 是啊 热 太热[性感]了 |
[20:42] | Oh mon dieu. | 我的天啊[法语] |
[20:44] | I was just giving it to Caroline. | 我正准备[射]给卡洛琳呢 |
[20:47] | I mean, she needs something to wear, | 我是说 她需要换件衣服 |
[20:48] | and–and now, she has it. | 我就把我的给她了 |
[20:51] | Chef, I will see you later. | 大厨 晚点见 |
[20:53] | Caroline. | 卡洛琳 |
[20:56] | Max, I think I found something to keep me interested. | 麦克斯 我我找到让我性致昂扬的东西了 |
[21:00] | This is weird. So I’m the good student now? | 这下奇怪了 现在我成了好学生 |
[21:03] | And you’re the one sleeping with the teacher? | 而你却成了跟老师上床的那个 |
[21:06] | We’re not sleeping together. | 我们又没上床 |
[21:07] | Why? Do you think he wants to? | 干嘛这么说 你觉得他想要我吗 |
[21:10] | I don’t know, but you better hurry it up | 我不知道 但在胖子姐们儿扑过去前 |
[21:11] | before big Mary gets him. | 你最好早点下手 |