时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hi, how can I help you? | 有何能为您效劳的 |
[00:03] | And by that, I mean, | 我是指 |
[00:04] | what’s the least I can do to help you? | 在最不费力的范围内 |
[00:07] | I’ll have the burger with the fries. | 我要来一份汉堡加薯条 |
[00:09] | She’ll have it with the salad. | 把她的薯条换沙拉 |
[00:14] | But I want the fries. | 可是我想吃薯条 |
[00:15] | Well, you want them, but you don’t need them. | 你想吃是一回事 但你不该吃 |
[00:20] | Fine, the salad. | 好吧 那就换成沙拉 |
[00:23] | I have to pee. | 我要去洗手间 |
[00:26] | – Hi, what’s your name? – David. | -你好 你叫什么名字 -大卫 |
[00:28] | David, you should go. | 大卫 你该滚了 |
[00:32] | I’m sorry? | 你什么意思 |
[00:33] | You want her to have salad, she wants you to have hair. | 你想她吃沙拉 她想你有头发 |
[00:35] | Neither one’s gonna happen tonight. | 今晚这两件事都不会发生 |
[00:39] | Yeah, it’s not gonna work out between you and french fries. | 你跟薯条妹不会有好结果的 |
[00:42] | Oh, maybe it will for a week or a year. | 或许能好个一周或一年 |
[00:44] | Depends if she was molested as a kid. | 如果儿时受虐过 则能忍比较久 |
[00:47] | But one of these days, she’s coming after you. | 但只要某天爆发了 她肯定跟你玩命 |
[00:49] | Probably in the dark, probably with a knife. | 月黑风高夜 手里提着刀 |
[00:52] | And she’s gonna cut off one or both of your balls. | 手起刀落 砍掉你一两颗蛋蛋 |
[00:55] | And you won’t think a side of fries matters | 到时你就不会介意她点薯条了 |
[00:57] | when you have zero balls. | 因为你已是没蛋[胆]人 |
[01:01] | She’ll have the fries. | 给她上薯条吧 |
[01:02] | Yes, she will. | 那是必须的 |
[01:04] | Look at us. | 你看咱俩 |
[01:05] | We saved another woman’s dignity | 守住了一个女人的尊严 |
[01:06] | and another man’s balls. | 以及一个男人的蛋蛋 |
[01:08] | Yeah, we’re like Dr. Phil but more qualified. | 我们就像是更合格版的菲尔医生 |
[01:08] | 以心理医生菲尔为卖点的热门访谈节目 后来被人发现 他其实已没有行医执照 | |
[01:29] | Well, here I am, the owner, waiting on tables. | 瞧我 做老板的还得去伺候客人 |
[01:31] | Does Barack Obama unclog the white house toilets? | 奥巴马会去通白宫马桶吗 |
[01:35] | What’s wrong with this picture? | 你不觉得这有什么不妥吗 |
[01:37] | Well, off the top of my head, | 我首先想到的问题就是 |
[01:39] | I ordered a coffee ten minutes ago, | 我十分钟前就点了杯咖啡 |
[01:41] | and you still haven’t gotten it. | 你现在还没给我端来 |
[01:45] | Hey, man, I’m in the weeds here. | 别这样 我都要忙[大麻]不过来了 |
[01:47] | Well, if you got weed, cancel the coffee. | 如果你有大麻 那咖啡就不要了 |
[01:51] | Uh, ladies, you’re late. | 姑娘们 你们迟到啦 |
[01:53] | And Little Man Tate over there is in a mood. | 天才”小”宝贝在不高兴呢 |
[01:53] | 《锦绣童年》讲述妈妈没空教育天才儿子 所以把他送入特殊教育学校的电影 | |
[01:56] | Why, is he teething again? | 为啥 他又开始长牙了吗 |
[02:00] | Uh, hello. | 你们可”好” |
[02:02] | You were supposed to be here ten minutes ago. | 你们十分钟前就应该到了 |
[02:04] | In Korea, your heads would be on sticks | 在韩国 你们的头会被砍下 |
[02:06] | outside the Samsung factory, | 插在三星工厂外的棒子上示众 |
[02:07] | and you would still have to work. | 而且你们还是得继续工作呢 |
[02:10] | There is no coffee prepped for your shift. | 你们上班要的咖啡也没有先备好 |
[02:12] | F.Y.I., Tiny Dancer, | “小小”女舞者 我告诉你 |
[02:12] | 英国男艾尔顿·约翰的歌曲 | |
[02:15] | Prepping coffee is that lazy-ass day waiter’s job, | 没备好咖啡是上白班懒鬼的错 |
[02:18] | so don’t blame us. | 你可别赖我们 |
[02:19] | It’s not our fault you hired an incompetent waitstaff. | 你请了不中用的服务员不能怪我们啊 |
[02:22] | Hurry up. You two need to make coffee. | 快点 你们俩得去做咖啡 |
[02:25] | And you need to hire a new day waiter. | 你也得去请新的上白班的员工 |
[02:27] | And maybe while you’re getting new things around here, | 说到你要给餐厅弄新的人事物 |
[02:29] | how about a brand-new coffeemaker? | 买台新的咖啡机如何 |
[02:31] | One that isn’t from an Edward Hopper Painting. | 买台没出现在爱德华·霍普画中的新机 |
[02:31] | 美国绘画大师爱德华·霍普 生于1882年 以描绘寂寥的美国当代生活风景闻名 | |
[02:35] | Am I the only one who’s been to a museum? | 我是唯一去过美术馆的人吗 |
[02:38] | Uh, excuse me. | 放尊重点好吗 |
[02:39] | I’ve been to the art section of Bed Bath & Beyond. | 姐也是去过寝洗具大卖场艺术摆设区的人 |
[02:43] | What if I told you I already got you what you want? | 如果说 我已经实现了你们的愿望呢 |
[02:45] | A high-end cappuccino machine? | 高端卡布奇诺咖啡机吗 |
[02:47] | Listen, blonde ambition. | 听好了 金发野心妹 |
[02:47] | 爱情喜剧电影《美眉的野心》直译就是金发野心 | |
[02:49] | I know you only want me to get one, | 我知道你想我买新咖啡机的原因 |
[02:50] | so you can use it at your cupcake window. | 是因为方便你们小蛋糕窗口也能卖咖啡 |
[02:52] | How dare you? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[02:54] | Unless you’re comfortable with that. | 但如果你乐意的话那也行啊 |
[02:56] | No, I meant the new day waiter. | 不 我说的是上白班的员工 |
[02:58] | He’s in the kitchen. | 他就在厨房里 |
[02:59] | Go train the new guy. | 去训练新人吧 |
[03:01] | What happened to the guy we told you to fire? | 我们叫你炒掉的白班员工去哪了 |
[03:02] | We loved him. | 我们很喜欢他呢 |
[03:04] | Okay, we’ll go train the new guy now. | 好 我们现在就去训练新人 |
[03:06] | But about that coffeemaker, | 但新的咖啡机 |
[03:07] | what if go halfsies with you? | 要不我们跟你一人出一半 |
[03:09] | We can’t afford to go halfsies. | 我们出不了一半 |
[03:10] | We can’t even go quarter-sies | 连四分之一都出不起 |
[03:11] | or eighth-sies or whatever’s after eighth-sies. | 八分之一 与八分之一后的也出不起 |
[03:14] | Sixteenth-sies. | 十六分之一 |
[03:17] | Shoot yourselves. | 你们都去死吧 |
[03:24] | Did he say train the new guy or new gay? | 他刚说训练新人 还是训练基人 |
[03:30] | Hi, you must be the new day waiter. | 你好 你一定是新的白班服务员 |
[03:32] | Ah, you must be the late girls | 你们一定就是上晚班 |
[03:34] | who are supposed to train me. | 要负责训练我的女孩们 |
[03:36] | Yes, I’m Luis. | 是的 我叫路易斯 |
[03:38] | Did he say Luis or Louise? | 他是说路易斯还是露易丝 |
[03:41] | I’ll be out in a minute. | 我马上就好 |
[03:42] | I have to let this cream dry on my face. | 我得等我脸上的面霜[精液]干了 |
[03:44] | Oh, I always wait for the cream to dry. | 我向来也都是等它自然干的 |
[03:46] | It’s the polite thing to do. | 这样比较礼貌 |
[03:48] | I’m Max. | 我叫麦克斯 |
[03:50] | Oh, Max is funny. | 麦克斯真搞笑 |
[03:52] | Look at her. | 瞧她 |
[03:53] | Oh, funny to mask the pain. | 用搞笑来掩盖悲伤 |
[03:57] | I see you. | 我看穿了你 |
[04:00] | Oh, and you’re both pretty. | 你们俩都很漂亮啊 |
[04:01] | Look at blondie. | 看这金发妞 |
[04:04] | What have you had done? | 你整过哪里了 |
[04:06] | Oh, me? | 我吗 |
[04:07] | Nothing, but thank you. | 没整过 谢谢夸奖啊 |
[04:10] | I’m Caroline. | 我叫卡洛琳 |
[04:11] | Well, nice to meet you, but we won’t be friends. | 幸会幸会 但我们不会成为朋友 |
[04:14] | I don’t get attached. | 我不会人发展情谊 |
[04:16] | All my life, I’ve been a waiter, 27 years. | 我干了一辈子的服务员 大概27年了 |
[04:18] | I’ve been a waiter 27 years too, | 我也干了27年的服务员 |
[04:20] | and I’m only 26. | 而且我才26岁呢 |
[04:23] | And I don’t get personal, | 我不会过问你们的私事 |
[04:24] | so don’t ask me how old I am. | 所以也别问我几岁 |
[04:27] | I am 53. | 我53岁了 |
[04:31] | But my face is 5. | 但我的脸蛋看上去只有5岁 |
[04:33] | You look amazing. | 你看起来容光焕发 |
[04:34] | I’ve only been waiting tables two years. | 我只有两年的服务员经历 |
[04:36] | My main focus is our cupcake business. | 我的主要重心摆在我们的小蛋糕生意 |
[04:37] | We just opened a walk-up window– | 我们新开了一个外卖窗口… |
[04:38] | Honey, honey, I don’t need to know your life. | 亲 亲 我不用知道你的人生 |
[04:41] | You don’t need to know mine. | 你也不用知道我的 |
[04:43] | Did my father put a gun in his mouth | 我爸爸有在我 |
[04:45] | at my seventh birthday party? | 七岁生日派对上饮弹自尽吗 |
[04:46] | Yes, but I don’t bring that to work. | 有的 但我也不会上班说 |
[04:50] | And I’m in love with you. | 我已经爱上你了 |
[04:52] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[04:54] | Don’t fall in love with me. | 别爱上我 |
[04:55] | You know those gays that don’t like women? | 你知道那些不爱女人的基佬吗 |
[04:58] | I’m one of them. | 我就是其中之一 |
[05:04] | Is that the theme song from Sex and the City? | 你的铃声是《欲望都市》的主题曲吗 |
[05:06] | You know it is. | 这还用说吗 |
[05:09] | I’m a Charlotte. | 我是夏绿蒂那一型的 |
[05:12] | So am i! | 我也是 |
[05:13] | There’s not a lot of us. | 像我们这一型的不多呢 |
[05:15] | I’m all the dead girls from American Horror Story. | 我是《美国恐怖故事》中所有死姑娘那一型 |
[05:21] | Well, let’s get this train on the tracks. | 言归正传 该干正事了 |
[05:23] | Follow me, Charlotte. | 跟我来 夏绿蒂 |
[05:26] | I’m not giving up on our cappuccino machine. | 新咖啡机的事我可不会就此放弃 |
[05:27] | I’m gonna work Han hard until he gives it to me. | 我会使劲给阿憨上”活儿”到他[射]给我为止 |
[05:30] | Yes, I just heard how that sounded. | 不用说 我也听到自己语中的歧义了 |
[05:33] | Okay, Luis, here’s how the tables work. | 路易斯 桌子是分成这样的 |
[05:35] | We got the four-tops. We got the two-tops. | 有上限四人桌 也有上限两人桌 |
[05:36] | – Are you a top? – Oh, please. | -你也在”上”面吗 -废话 |
[05:38] | No one is pushing this $25,000 face into a pillow. | 价值两万五的脸蛋 哪能做”受”被压枕头上 |
[05:44] | I’m ready to order. | 我准备好点餐了 |
[05:47] | Luis, why don’t you take that table? | 路易斯 你去搞定那桌吧 |
[05:48] | It’s part of your training, and I don’t want to. | 这是你的训练 而且我也不想去 |
[05:52] | Earl, that’s the new day waiter. | 厄尔 他是上白班的新服务员 |
[05:54] | He’s also the new gay waiter. | 他也是新的”基”务员 |
[05:56] | Oh, I love the gays. | 我爱死男同们了 |
[05:58] | They turned an old crack house in my neighborhood | 他们把我家那边一间老吸毒房 |
[06:00] | into a cheese shop. | 装修成了奶酪店 |
[06:03] | I heard that cheese shop has really good crack. | 我听说那家奶酪店卖的毒品很不错呢 |
[06:07] | What’s the soup of the day? | 今天的例汤是什么 |
[06:09] | What does it say on the board? | 你没看见板子上怎么写的吗 |
[06:12] | And you’re trained. | 你已经出师了 |
[06:14] | Max, Han said no, | 麦克斯 阿憨拒绝了 |
[06:16] | and we need that cappuccino maker for our shop | 我们店里需要一台好咖啡机 |
[06:18] | if we’re ever gonna compete with the Starbucks around the corner | 不然我们怎么跟街角的星巴克 |
[06:21] | or the other corner or the other corner. | 以及另一个街角 还有另外个街角的店斗呢 |
[06:24] | Or the one that’s currently being built in my ass. | 还有正在我屁股上大兴土木的那家 |
[06:27] | What? It’s prime real estate. | 干嘛 我那也是黄金地段好吗 |
[06:30] | Everything else in Williamsburg is taken. | 威廉斯堡地区已经没有任何空位了 |
[06:34] | Caroline, you need a cappuccino machine? | 卡洛琳 你想要卡布奇诺咖啡机吗 |
[06:35] | I can get you one cheap. I know a guy. | 我能帮你弄到便宜的 我认识个人 |
[06:38] | And if you need clean urine or a micro pig, | 哪天需要干净尿液样本或迷你猪 |
[06:40] | I also know that guy. | 我也有认识的人 |
[06:43] | Oh, my God. Who was that? | 偶的天啊 他是谁 |
[06:49] | Oh, that’s– that’s Oleg. | 刚才是奥列格 |
[06:50] | He’s the cook. | 他是厨子 |
[06:51] | He is gorgeous. | 他真是太正点了 |
[06:57] | I’m so excited. | 我好兴奋 |
[06:58] | Our new machine will be here any minute. | 我们的新机器马上就要到了 |
[07:00] | Our lives are about to get a lot more cappuccino-y. | 我们的生活要飘出卡布奇诺香啦 |
[07:03] | Or should I say a latte more cappuccino-y? | 或者说是卡布奇诺拿铁香 |
[07:07] | No, you should not say any of that. | 不 这些白痴话你就不应该说 |
[07:09] | And as for that “special price” Oleg said he’d give us? | 至于奥列格说要给我们的”特别价” |
[07:12] | In all my three-ways, | 先说好 玩3P |
[07:13] | I’m up to bat first, and I don’t kiss. | 我得先上 以及不许亲吻 |
[07:17] | During the day, it is hot in herrr. | 白天这里面儿可真是热 |
[07:20] | Thanks for the weather report, Ursher. | 谢谢你的天气报告 亚瑟儿小子 |
[07:20] | 亚瑟小子 美国知名R&B流行歌手与演员 | |
[07:26] | Here it is. | 货到了 |
[07:27] | Shut the windows and shut up. | 关上窗子 然后闭嘴 |
[07:30] | Well, this is starting exactly like I imagined. | 这开场白跟我想的一模一样啊 |
[07:32] | Shut it! | 快关上 |
[07:34] | Oleg, where did you get this? | 奥列格 你去哪弄来的机器 |
[07:35] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[07:37] | Are those sirens? | 外面是警铃吗 |
[07:39] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[07:41] | Does it come with instructions? | 有使用说明书吗 |
[07:42] | The instructions are to shut up. | 使用说明就是”闭上嘴” |
[07:45] | We don’t want it if it’s stolen. | 我们不要偷来的赃物 |
[07:47] | I still feel guilty about shaking down that redbox | 我现在还对不花钱把DVD自动租赁机的光盘 |
[07:49] | for I don’t know how she does it. | 给弄出来而愧疚 但我本人绝对不知情 |
[07:52] | I did not steal it. | 这不是我偷的 |
[07:53] | I knowingly bought it from a man who stole it, | 我是在知情的情况下 跟偷它的人买了 |
[07:55] | and I’m selling it at a profit. | 然后再转手卖了获利 |
[07:57] | It’s the Armenian way. | 这是亚美尼亚人的方式 |
[07:59] | You’re not Armenian. | 你又不是亚美尼亚人 |
[08:01] | I know, I’m just saying, it’s the Armenian way. | 我知道 我只是说”这是亚美尼亚人”的方式 |
[08:05] | It retails for $600, | 这零售价是六百块 |
[08:07] | but I’ll give it to you for free | 但我愿意免费给你们 |
[08:09] | if you do me a favor. | 只要你们帮我做件事 |
[08:10] | Free? | 免费吗 |
[08:11] | Okay, I guess Max can do you | 好吧 那让麦克斯跟你去 |
[08:13] | in that closet over there. | 旁边的更衣间来一炮吧 |
[08:16] | What? | 干嘛 |
[08:16] | Now that I see it, I have to have it. | 我不能让到嘴的鸭子飞走呀 |
[08:19] | All right, I’ve been saving this pill for something. | 好吧 养药千日 用在一时 |
[08:23] | Talk to Sophie. | 去探探苏菲的口风 |
[08:24] | See if she wants to get back together. | 看她有没有兴趣跟我复合 |
[08:26] | But don’t tell her I’m interested. | 但别告诉她我有这想法 |
[08:28] | – Do it discreetly. – Deal. | -低调行事 -行 |
[08:30] | And, Oleg, I’m touched and a little surprised. | 奥列格 我好感动也有点惊讶啊 |
[08:34] | I didn’t know you knew the word “discreetly” | 我不知道你还懂”低调行事”这词 |
[08:37] | Oh, yeah. I have a word-a-day calendar near my bed, | 我床边有个每日一词日历 |
[08:40] | next to my big pump jar of pineapple lube. | 就在我那一大罐的凤梨味润滑剂旁 |
[08:47] | For when you’re horny and hungry. | 发浪肚饿都能挤一发 |
[08:52] | Max, why’d you take it? | 麦克斯 你干嘛还吃 |
[08:54] | You don’t have to have sex with him. | 你又不用跟他来一炮 |
[08:55] | I know, I’m celebrating. | 我知道 我这是在庆祝 |
[09:06] | Hey, I can’t find any of the instructions on here | 我在网上找不到我们咖啡机的 |
[09:08] | for our coffeemaker. | 使用说明书啊 |
[09:09] | In fairness, I haven’t been looking. | 也不怪它 我压根没找 |
[09:11] | I got sidetracked by this buzzfeed list | 我被网上一个”刺青写错字”合集的 |
[09:13] | of misspelled tattoos. | 帖子给吸引住了 |
[09:15] | This girl got “You go grill” on her neck. | 有个女孩刺脖子上次了”妹子烧烤[行啊]” |
[09:20] | She must really like to cook outside. | 她一定是很喜欢在外面煮东西 |
[09:24] | Did you put yourself in a time-out? | 你罚自己罚站面壁思过吗 |
[09:26] | No, I’m looking for Sophie. | 我在蹲点等苏菲 |
[09:28] | She’s not upstairs. | 她不在楼上 |
[09:29] | Look, this is a long way to go | 为了拿免费东西 |
[09:31] | to get something for free. | 这代价也太大了 |
[09:32] | I was happy to walk into Sears | 我很乐意去百货公司里 |
[09:34] | and stuff a cappuccino machine down my pants. | 把咖啡机藏到我裤子里偷出来呢 |
[09:36] | I’m not doing it for the free cappuccino machine. | 我不是为了免费拿咖啡机才这样 |
[09:39] | I’m doing it for the money we’ll make | 我是为了免费咖啡机能为我们 |
[09:41] | from the free cappuccino machine | 赚到的钱 才这么大费周章 |
[09:44] | And maybe to help Oleg and Sophie get back together. | 顺便帮奥列格与苏菲复合嘛 |
[09:46] | You know, it’s a page out of Shakespeare, and I’m Puck. | 就像莎士比亚书中的故事 我就是帕克 |
[09:46] | 帕克 出自莎士比亚的《仲夏夜之梦》 书中的仙王仙后曾让小精灵帕克为有情人牵线 | |
[09:49] | Puck from The Real world? | 《真实世界》里的帕克吗 |
[09:49] | 美国真人秀节目 帕克是在1994年的成员 | |
[09:53] | Am I the only one who’s read a book? | 我是唯一读过书的人吗 |
[09:57] | Oh, here she is. I’ll do the talking. | 她来了 我来负责套话吧 |
[09:58] | It’s kind of in my wheelhouse. | 这方面算是我的强项 |
[10:00] | You have a wheelhouse, | 你有个房子 |
[10:00] | wheelhouse有强项或驾驶舱的意思 直译也有房子的意思 | |
[10:01] | and we’re living in this dump? | 我们为啥要住在这垃圾堆里 |
[10:03] | Morning, Sophie. | 早安啊 苏菲 |
[10:05] | You caught me. | 被你抓个正着 |
[10:07] | I’m doing the walk of shame. | 我现在是炮后羞愧地走回家 |
[10:09] | You know what that means, right? | 你们懂意思的吧 |
[10:11] | I was having sex all night with a stranger. | 我昨晚跟一个陌生人”大战”了一宿 |
[10:15] | I had sex with a guy all night once. | 我也跟个男的床战一宿过 |
[10:17] | At least that’s what he said. I fell asleep at 10:00. | 反正他是这么说的 我十点就睡着了 |
[10:21] | Sophie, come in. | 苏菲 进来吧 |
[10:21] | We wanted to ask you something kind of important. | 我们想问你一件要紧事 |
[10:23] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[10:24] | Well, I’ll tell you. | 好吧 那我就说了 |
[10:27] | I don’t think you’re gonna make it in the cupcake business. | 我觉得你的小蛋糕生意不会成功 |
[10:31] | Not what the psychic in the subway told me, | 地铁站的灵媒跟你说的相反 |
[10:33] | But duly noted. | 但我会铭记在心的 |
[10:36] | Actually, it’s more of a personal question. | 其实是想问你个更私人的问题 |
[10:38] | Oh, okay. Well, I personally | 行 我个人认为 |
[10:41] | don’t think you’re gonna make it in the cupcake business. | 你的小蛋糕生意不会成功 |
[10:43] | No, the question is about Oleg. | 这问题跟奥列格有关 |
[10:45] | Oh, yeah, he agrees with me. | 他也同意我这么说呢 |
[10:47] | God’s sakes, just tell her before she tells us | 求你了 就直说吧 免得等会 |
[10:49] | we’re gonna wind up in some disgusting apartment, | 她开始描述我们以后会躲在某个烂公寓 |
[10:51] | hiding from our pimp. | 躲我们鸨母的未来 |
[10:54] | Okay, okay, Sophie. | 好啦好啦 苏菲 |
[10:56] | Do you ever think about getting back together with oleg? | 你有想过跟奥列格复合吗 |
[10:58] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 当然没有 |
[11:00] | I’d rather accidently have sex again with my cousin. | 我宁愿再发生次意外跟亲戚做爱的惨事呢 |
[11:05] | I hate when that happens. | 我可讨厌碰到这情况了 |
[11:09] | Why, did– | 干嘛问 |
[11:11] | did he ask about me? | 他问我的事了吗 |
[11:13] | Oh, no, no. I was just wondering. | 没有啦 我就自己好奇 |
[11:14] | He never even mentions you. | 他从来没提过你 |
[11:16] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[11:17] | ‘Cause I moved on, baby. | 因为姐已经不再留恋他了 宝贝 |
[11:20] | Oh, no. No, I– | 惨了 惨了 我… |
[11:23] | I left my Spanx on that Staten Island stoop. | 我把我的塑身衣忘在斯塔顿岛了 |
[11:27] | And they’re the good ones, you know, | 是好的那套呢 你懂吧 |
[11:29] | with the pee hole in them. | 有尿洞的那种 |
[11:30] | I gotta go grab ’em. | 我得去拿回来 |
[11:32] | All right. Bye-bye. | 好了 再见 |
[11:41] | Okay, good. Now we’ve got the power on, | 好了 我们已经把电源插上了 |
[11:43] | but how do we steam the milk? | 但是要怎么蒸牛奶 |
[11:44] | Maybe it’s on this touchpad thing. | 也许是要按这触控板 |
[11:47] | Holy mother of God! | 我去你个亲娘七舅老爷 |
[11:49] | I just steamed my vagina. | 我的”小妹妹”被蒸熟了 |
[11:52] | Max, Caroline, your shift started three minutes ago. | 麦克斯 卡洛琳 你们三分钟前就该上班了 |
[11:56] | Who cares about sidework? | 谁还在乎这份烂兼职 |
[11:57] | I probably can’t have children. | 我可能这辈子都生不了小孩了 |
[12:00] | What is wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[12:02] | She just had her carpet steam-cleaned. | 她刚用蒸汽清洗了她的”地毯” |
[12:09] | You two still haven’t figured out this machine? | 你们俩还没搞懂怎么用这台机器吗 |
[12:11] | Move away. I’m Asian and a man. | 走开 我是亚洲男人 |
[12:13] | I’m good with this kind of stuff. | 我对这种东西很在行 |
[12:14] | Well, Han, actually, it’s pretty dangerous. | 阿憨 算了吧 这玩意挺危险的 |
[12:15] | Hey, Han’s a man, according to recent lore. | 你最近没听说吗 人家阿憨是个”男人” |
[12:19] | Let him save the day. | 让他来拯救世界吧 |
[12:21] | Okay, let’s see. Here’s the steam one. | 好吧 我看看 这个按钮是蒸汽 |
[12:23] | And here’s the button for– ow! | 这个按钮是… |
[12:27] | My neck! | 我的脖子 |
[12:28] | It burned my neck! | 它烫伤了我的脖子 |
[12:30] | And that was my best feature. | 那可是我最迷人的部位了 |
[12:33] | Luckily you’re not taller. | 还好你不够高 |
[12:34] | You would’ve burned your vagina. | 不然你烫伤的就是阴道啦 |
[12:39] | That cappuccino machine might have just | 那台卡布奇诺咖啡机刚可能 |
[12:40] | given me a grande hysterectomy. | 给我做了个”大杯”级子宫切除术 |
[12:43] | Caroline, I know this might not be a good time. | 卡洛琳 我知道现在时机可能不好 |
[12:46] | I heard about your recent clambake. | 我有听说你的鲍鱼被烤了 |
[12:55] | But what did Sophie say? | 但我想知道苏菲怎么说 |
[12:57] | I’m sorry, Oleg. Sophie’s moved on. | 抱歉 奥列格 苏菲对你已不再留恋 |
[12:59] | She’s seeing other men. | 她现在跟其他男人约会 |
[13:00] | Yeah, but not in your neighborhood. | 对 但不是在你的那一区 |
[13:02] | She’s classy. | 她很会”做” |
[13:03] | She had the decency to do it on a stoop in Staten Island. | 她很尊重地跑到斯塔顿岛的一个小门廊”做” |
[13:06] | She went to the island without me? | 她居然没叫上我 自己去那个岛 |
[13:09] | We were going to travel the world together. | 我们说好要一起环游世界的 |
[13:09] | 斯塔顿岛是美国纽约湾对面的岛屿 | |
[13:14] | Oleg– | 奥列格 |
[13:16] | Oleg, are you crying? | 奥列格 你是在哭吗 |
[13:17] | No, I have a booger situation. | 不 我只是鼻屎太多堵得慌 |
[13:22] | Says the man who cooks the food. | 此话出自我们餐厅大厨之口 |
[13:27] | Hey, what’s this area back there? | 那里面是什么地方 |
[13:30] | Uh, it’s our closet, why? | 那是我们的衣橱 怎么了 |
[13:32] | I should check it out. | 我应该进去看看 |
[13:33] | I’m always looking for places | 我一直在找地方 |
[13:35] | to have sex with women who are not Sophie. | 能让我带不是苏菲的女人去做爱 |
[13:40] | Is Oleg in here? | 奥列格在这里吗 |
[13:41] | I thought I smelled him. | 我闻到他的体香了 |
[13:44] | That delicious mix of man and butter. | 男人味和奶油混合在一起的香味 |
[13:50] | Oleg’s in the closet. | 奥列格在”柜里”呢 |
[13:51] | Oh, honey, I could’ve told you that. | 亲爱的 你不说我也知道 |
[13:56] | Really, luis, Oleg is straight. | 路易斯 奥列格真的是直男 |
[13:58] | Wait till you see what happens | 等我下菜单的时候 |
[13:59] | when I place an order for a bone-in rib eye. | 要一份”硬骨”肋眼牛排 你就知道了 |
[14:03] | It’s true. He shows us his penis every– | 真的 他几乎每天露鸟都给我们看 |
[14:05] | Ah-ah-ah-ah, boundaries, girls, boundaries. | 底线啊 姑娘们 底线 |
[14:10] | So is it a nice one? | 那他那只是神雕吗 |
[14:14] | Well, it did open a door for me once. | 他的”雕兄”有次还帮我开门了呢 |
[14:19] | Hey, Luis, maybe you can help us. | 路易斯 或许你能帮我们个忙 |
[14:21] | Since you’re a lifer, | 你是个生活家 |
[14:21] | you have to know how to work this thing. | 你肯定知道这咖啡机要怎么操作 |
[14:22] | No, no, no, no, no, no, I work for a diner. | 不 不可能 我是为餐厅工作 |
[14:24] | I don’t work for you. | 又不是为你俩工作 |
[14:25] | Don’t bring me into your drama. | 别把我牵扯进你们的事里 |
[14:30] | Oh, I have to get this. | 我得接下电话 |
[14:30] | It’s my mother. She’s on death watch. | 是我妈 她在守灵 |
[14:32] | But we used to have the same machine | 但我在星巴克工作时 |
[14:34] | When I worked at Starbucks. | 用的咖啡机跟这台一样 |
[14:35] | Mami, como esta su lou gehrig’s? | 妈咪 你还好吗[西语] |
[14:39] | No, I am not working at Starbucks. | 不 我才不去星巴克打工 |
[14:42] | That’s not what I was gonna say. | 我没想要这么说呀 |
[14:45] | Just for two hours. | 只是去打两小时工而已嘛 |
[14:47] | We can quit after we learn how to work this damn machine. | 等我们学会怎么用之后就可以不干了 |
[14:49] | Hey, I am not a quitter. | 老娘从不说不干就不干 |
[14:51] | I get fired. That’s my wheelhouse. | 老娘只能是被炒 这是我的强项 |
[15:00] | I can’t believe we got hired so quickly. | 真不敢相信这么快工作就到手了 |
[15:03] | And I can’t believe I’m a medium apron. | 我也不敢相信我居然得穿中号的围裙 |
[15:06] | And I can’t believe I’m working | 我也不敢相信我在 |
[15:07] | for a corporate coffee place. | 一家连锁咖啡店上班 |
[15:09] | This might be the lowest point of my life, | 这或许是我人生的最低点 |
[15:11] | and my mom once lost me | 我妈有次在赌场后面玩垃圾游戏 |
[15:12] | in a craps game behind a casino. | 把我弄丢 我都没这么低落 |
[15:17] | Hi, we’re here to be trained. | 你好 我们是来受训的新员工 |
[15:18] | I know. That’s unfortunate. | 我知道 真是太不幸了 |
[15:21] | My name’s Devon. | 我叫德文 |
[15:22] | Well, that’s unfortunate. | 那才叫不幸呢 |
[15:25] | Let’s get this over with. | 咱们赶紧开始吧 |
[15:26] | I have a lot of other places I need to be. | 我还有很多地方得去呢 |
[15:28] | Like your mom’s basement? | 比如你住的老妈家地下室吗 |
[15:30] | Hey, you don’t have to give me attitude. | 你没必要在这给我甩脸色 |
[15:32] | I don’t have to, but it’s my pleasure. | 我是没必要 但我爽这样做 |
[15:34] | Sorry, Devon. It’s just that it’s hard for her, | 抱歉 德文 她可能有点难以接受 |
[15:36] | ’cause your name is Devon. | 因为你的名字叫德文 |
[15:39] | So what are you girls? Writers? | 你们俩到底是什么 俩作家吗 |
[15:40] | Folk duo? Just bitches? | 民谣二重唱 还是俩贱人 |
[15:45] | Nailed it, loser. | 说对了 废柴 |
[15:46] | Max, pace yourself. | 麦克斯 别咄咄逼人了 |
[15:47] | We need this job for another hour and 50 minutes. | 我们只需再忍1个小时50分钟就好 |
[15:50] | Okay, but for real, how long do you gotta work here | 好吧 说正事 我得在这工作多久 |
[15:52] | before the health insurance kicks in? | 才享有医保待遇 |
[15:53] | And is there dental? | 包括牙医吗 |
[15:54] | ’cause I got a dead tooth doing nothing for me. | 因为我里面有一颗没用的烂牙 |
[15:57] | The insurance kicks in after 30 days. | 工作30天之后才享有医保 |
[15:59] | But it’s a PPO, not an HMO. | 这是工会提供的 不是廉价的那种医保 |
[16:01] | Oh, we just got an HMO at our other job. | 我们另一份工作里已经有一位基佬了 |
[16:01] | HOMO 指同性恋 | |
[16:03] | He’s a Charlotte. | 他是夏绿蒂那型的 |
[16:05] | Okay, here we go. | 好吧 开始了 |
[16:07] | Look, this is the machine we use for everything. | 我们做什么咖啡都要用到这台机子 |
[16:09] | It’s incredibly easy to work | 操作非常容易 |
[16:11] | unless you’re stupid, | 除非你是笨蛋 |
[16:12] | In which case, tell me now. | 如果是的话 请趁早告诉我 |
[16:13] | Devon, we’re not your mean stepdad. | 德文 我们不是你恶毒的继父 |
[16:15] | Just show us how to use the machine. | 快教我们如何操作这台机子吧 |
[16:18] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[16:19] | Unlatch the portafilter from the group head. | 先从热水流出来的口把过滤斗拿出来 |
[16:21] | Press here for an ounce of grounds. | 按这里弄出一盎司的咖啡粉 |
[16:23] | Tamp it in, pack it down, turn it on. | 再塞进去 压实 打开按钮 |
[16:25] | I didn’t get that, did you? | 我没听明白 你呢 |
[16:26] | Honestly, all I heard was group head. | 老实说 我只听见流水的头 |
[16:29] | So you tamp, pack, turn the knob, | 反正就是塞进去 压实 扭把手 |
[16:31] | Wait 3, blast for 30, then you pour the shot. | 等3秒 水烧开需30秒 然后把咖啡倒出来 |
[16:33] | Place the steam wand halfway in the pitcher | 等牛奶热到103度后 把蒸汽棒倾斜45度角 |
[16:35] | at a 45-degree angle until the milk is 103 degrees. | 放进奶缸的一半左右 制作奶泡 |
[16:38] | So what you’re saying is it’s easier to make meth? | 你是想说做制作冰毒比制作咖啡简单多了吗 |
[16:42] | Syrups, powders, whipped cream is right here. | 糖浆 咖啡粉 生奶油都在这里 |
[16:45] | You ever work with one of these? | 你们俩有用过这玩意吗 |
[16:46] | I think I can handle it. I went to Wharton. | 我觉得应该不难 我是华顿商学院毕业的 |
[16:48] | – Well, I went to Harvard. – And I went to juvie. | -我还是哈佛毕业的呢 -我是少教所毕业的 |
[16:50] | And we’re all here wearing an apron. | 而结果我们仨都穿着围裙在这里打工 |
[16:55] | A grande double cap, non-fat. | 大杯双份无脂卡布奇诺 |
[16:58] | Grande double cap, non-fat. | 大杯双份 无脂卡布奇诺 |
[16:59] | Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow. | 喵喵 喵喵喵 |
[17:02] | A venti triple cap, no whip. | 超大杯三份卡布奇诺 不加鲜奶油 |
[17:04] | Venti triple cap, no whip. | 超大杯三份卡布奇诺 不加鲜奶油 |
[17:05] | Meow, meow, shmeow, meow. | 喵喵 喵喵喵 |
[17:08] | Grande double soy latte. | 大杯双份豆奶拿铁 |
[17:10] | Grande double soy latte. | 大杯双份豆奶拿铁 |
[17:11] | – Got it, Max? – Nope. | -收到了吗 麦克斯 -没有 |
[17:14] | Where’s those drinks, Max? | 咖啡好了吗 麦克斯 |
[17:16] | Working on it, getting close. | 正在做 快好了 |
[17:20] | And I finished all over myself. | 结果全”喷”到自己身上了 |
[17:24] | That’s so me. | 果然是我的风格 |
[17:25] | Come on, Max, it can’t be that hard. | 拜托 麦克斯 没这么难吧 |
[17:27] | You two, switch. | 你们俩 换一换 |
[17:28] | I gotta put out more napkins. | 我得多拿点纸巾出去 |
[17:30] | That Women’s Breakup Support Group is here, | 那个女人分手互助协会来了 |
[17:32] | And they tap us out. | 她们会用光咱们的纸巾 |
[17:34] | Think they’re crying now? | 你以为她们现在就在哭吗 |
[17:35] | Just wait till we run out of cake pops. | 等没了蛋糕棒棒糖 你再听听 |
[17:39] | I’ll have a tall cap, triple-shot half caf. | 我要中杯卡布奇诺 三份浓缩 半低咖啡因 |
[17:41] | Small scrap, nipple slap, half half. | 小渣渣 打奶头 半半 |
[17:47] | That’s not what I said. | 这不是我的原话 |
[17:48] | Tall cap triple-shot half caf? | 中杯卡布奇诺 三份浓缩 半低咖啡因吗 |
[17:51] | Girl, you’re good at this. | 姑娘 你还真行 |
[17:51] | You should work at Starbucks. | 你真适合在星巴克工作 |
[17:54] | I am good. I think I’m getting the hang of this. | 我是很厉害 我觉得我会操作这台机子了 |
[17:56] | Now I just have to– | 现在我得先 |
[17:58] | Holy mother of– ouch! | 我擦咧 疼死老娘了 |
[18:00] | This thing hates women so much, | 这台咖啡机一定是仇视女性 |
[18:01] | We should call it Texas. | 我们应该管它叫”德州” |
[18:01] | 因为德州通过了一系列歧视女人的法案 | |
[18:08] | Or Ohio. | 或是俄亥俄州 |
[18:08] | 俄亥俄州有不允许怀孕20周以上妇女堕胎的法令 | |
[18:10] | Or, to be honest, most of America. | 或者老实说 美国大部分地区都这样 |
[18:14] | I’ll have a tall drip, extra hot. | 我要一杯热腾腾的中杯滴滤咖啡 |
[18:16] | Uh, what’s your name? | 请问你您贵姓 |
[18:17] | Gregg, with thres “G”s. | 格雷格 木字旁的格 |
[18:19] | Yeah, you’re gonna be this picture of a penis. | 好的 我就画一个鸡鸡的图案好了 |
[18:27] | That’s rude. | 你也太没礼貌了 |
[18:28] | Now it has a hat on it. | 现在我再送它顶帽子 |
[18:32] | It’s saying, “Good day.” | 它在跟你说”你好” |
[18:34] | Do you want me to talk to your manager? | 你想让我去找你们的经理谈谈吗 |
[18:36] | Yeah, in about 20 minutes, | 没错 再等20分钟 |
[18:37] | after she learns this machine. | 等她学会怎么用这台咖啡机再去 |
[18:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:43] | I’ll take a non-fat venti drip for Vera | 维拉要一杯超大杯无脂的滴滤咖啡 |
[18:46] | And a tall latte for Fran | 弗兰要一杯中杯的拿铁 |
[18:49] | And a gingerbread latte with 11 splendas. | 再来一杯加11包代糖的姜汁鲜奶拿铁 |
[18:53] | Can you two explain what this is? | 你们俩能给我解释一下这个吗 |
[18:56] | I’d say it’s pretty obvious. | 这不是显而易见的吗 |
[18:57] | That’s a penis wearing a hat. | 那是一个带着帽子的鸡鸡 |
[19:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:01] | Because it’s bald and a little insecure. | 因为它秃头没安全感啊 |
[19:06] | Dudes, you’re, like, fired. | 好吧 你们俩被解雇了 |
[19:08] | Come on, Devon. | 拜托 德文 |
[19:09] | We just need 20 more minutes to learn that machine. | 再给我20分钟学习怎么用这台机子 |
[19:11] | – Please? – No. | -拜托了 -不行 |
[19:13] | Return your aprons and caps. | 把你们的围裙和帽子摘下 |
[19:15] | And do not even think | 还有不要想着 |
[19:16] | about putting sandwiches in your pockets. | 把三明治装到口袋里带走 |
[19:19] | What? | 太没天理了 |
[19:21] | A girl can’t get a morning bun? | 辛苦”做”了那么久 连个面包都不给拿吗 |
[19:23] | No and no. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[19:25] | And take this “crappuccino” you made with you. | 还有把你们做的这杯”屎不奇诺”带走 |
[19:31] | Oh, yeah, that is not quite right. | 的确 味道不太对 |
[19:34] | And it hit my dead tooth. | 我的烂牙开始疼了 |
[19:42] | How you doing with that milk? | 你牛奶弄得怎么样 |
[19:43] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:44] | Mine’s more whipped than Nick Cannon. | 我打出来的奶泡比用尼克·卡农的舌头还厉害 |
[19:44] | 著名的饶舌歌手 | |
[19:48] | Hola, chicas. | 你们好呀 姑娘们 |
[19:48] | How’s it going with your new machine? | 你们的新咖啡机用得怎么样了 |
[19:50] | Not that I care or am invested at all. | 就问问 完全没有关心成分 |
[19:53] | Oh, I think mine’s coming. | 我觉得我的要做好了 |
[19:54] | I think mine’s coming. | 要来了 |
[19:57] | You don’t even know if you’re coming or not? | 自己来不来[高潮] 你都不知道啊 |
[19:59] | That’s so you. | 果然是你的风格 |
[20:01] | Have you seen Oleg? | 你们有见到奥列格吗 |
[20:03] | No, not since he came out of the closet. | 从他出[了衣]柜之后 就再也没见过他了 |
[20:05] | Why are you looking for him? | 你找他干嘛 |
[20:07] | How is this your business? | 关你什么事 |
[20:09] | Because you said, “Have you seen Oleg?” | 因为你问我 “有没有见过奥列格” |
[20:11] | You got me. | 对哦 |
[20:13] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[20:14] | So much spice, so much pain. | 嘴巴那么毒 内心一定有很多苦吧 |
[20:18] | You got me. | 被你发现了 |
[20:19] | Hey, everybody. | 各位好呀 |
[20:21] | Hola, Oleg, and Oleg’s sister? | 你好呀 奥列格 这位是你妹吗 |
[20:26] | This is Sasha. | 她是萨莎 |
[20:27] | We met last night | 我们昨晚认识的 |
[20:28] | and a few times this morning. | 早上又重新”认识”了几次 |
[20:30] | But do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[20:31] | Don’t tell Sophie about this? | 不要告诉苏菲吗 |
[20:32] | No, do tell her. | 不 尽管告诉她 |
[20:33] | I’ve moved on. | 老子也看开了 |
[20:35] | I filled that hole she left. | 她留下的那个”洞” 我已经填满了 |
[20:37] | Come on, | 走吧 |
[20:38] | let’s get you back to your uncle’s house | 在你叔叔没醒之前 |
[20:39] | before he wakes up. | 赶紧送你回去 |
[20:42] | Oh, it happens to a lot of gays. | 很多基佬都会这样 |
[20:44] | They come out, they freak out, | 一旦出柜 他们就会恐慌 |
[20:46] | they go back in. | 然后又躲进去 |
[20:48] | But I see him. | 但我看到了他的心 |
[20:50] | And I’ll be here until he sees me. | 我会一直在这里等着 等到他看见我的心 |
[20:54] | Hola, mami. | 你好呀 妈咪 |
[20:56] | Charlotte’s headed for a fall. | 夏绿蒂注定是飞蛾扑火啊 |
[21:00] | I did it. I made a perfect cappuccino. | 我成功了 我做了一杯完美的卡布奇诺 |
[21:02] | 75% of my body is burned, but I did it. | 虽然我全身有75%被烫伤 但我成功了 |
[21:06] | So how is it? | 味道如何 |
[21:08] | We are so putting the small scrap, | 我们一定要把这小渣渣 |
[21:10] | nipple slap, half half on the menu. | 打奶头 半半咖啡加入餐单 |