Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第2季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第2季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Whoever tipped me in monopoly money 那个小费给大富翁假钱的混球
[00:04] can go directly to jail. 可以死去监狱了
[00:07] A dollar? 一块钱假钞吗
[00:09] Fake money and they’re still under-tipping. 都用假钱了 他们小费还照样给这么少
[00:18] Oh, look. I love it when people 你看 我就喜欢看到
[00:19] dress guinea pigs up in adorable costumes. 别人给宠物天竺鼠穿上可爱制服
[00:23] Han, you look like Babe Ruth. 阿憨 你看起来像贝比·鲁斯
[00:25] Well, Baby Ruth. 不 是婴儿·鲁斯
[00:28] Maybe you two can kiss my sweet ass, 滚你们俩丫了个蛋[亲我屁股]
[00:31] because this outfit’s a home run. 我这制服跟全垒打一样棒好吗
[00:34] I’m putting a team together for the restaurant league. 我要组一个队去参加餐厅界棒球联赛
[00:37] Well, Han, I would play, but you know, 阿憨 我很乐意加入 但你也知道
[00:39] I’ve got this hip thing, 我有屁股问题
[00:41] meaning, I’m too hip. 我有”太潮不打球症”了
[00:44] What about you two? 你们俩个呢
[00:45] I’m telling you, I’m a great ball player. 相信我 我可是个棒球高手[玩蛋蛋高手]
[00:47] No, I’m a great ball player. 不 我才是玩蛋蛋高手
[00:49] I know how to cup 我懂如何同时握住
[00:50] and tickle mine at the same time. 还给我的蛋蛋搔痒
[00:54] I’m talking about America’s favorite pastime. 我是说美国人最爱的娱乐消遣啦
[00:57] Oh, so am I. 我这招也是啊
[01:03] Well, I’m in. I have a really good arm. 我加入 我有威猛的投球手臂
[01:05] Go over there, Han. Let’s have a little catch. 去那边吧 阿憨 我们来丢个几球
[01:07] All right, here we go. All right. 好的 准备来吧
[01:10] Go deep. Go deeper, Han. 再退一点 再退[深]一点 阿憨
[01:13] A phrase no other woman will ever say to him. 这话绝对”不会”有女人对他说
[01:19] Throw it, and don’t be afraid to bring the heat. 投球吧 使出全力 不用怕
[01:28] Too much heat. 力道过猛了
[01:30] Ball one…and two. Game over. 一球 双杀蛋 本局结束
[01:35] I seem to have forgotten a crucial part of my uniform. 我好像忘了穿这制服最重要的那部分了
[01:39] Need a cup, Han? 需要杯子[护裆]吗 阿憨
[01:56] You ladies can wait in here. 两位女士 请在这里等
[01:58] Brian, before my father comes in, 布莱恩 在我爸进来前
[02:00] how are his spirits? 他的精神状况如何
[02:01] You know, for someone who’s looking 以一个要面对六十到一百年
[02:02] at 60 to 100 years in prison? 刑期的人来说
[02:04] Pretty good. 还算不错
[02:07] I’ll bring him right in. 我现在去带他过来
[02:08] Hey, Bri, anyone get killed today? 小布 今天有人被杀咩
[02:10] You ask me that every time, Max, 麦克斯 你每次都问这问题
[02:12] and every time I tell you, 我也每次都回答你
[02:13] it’s a white collar prison. 这是关押高智商罪犯的监狱
[02:15] Got it. Anyone get shanked with a Mont Blanc pen? 懂了 那有人被高档钢笔捅了吗
[02:20] Yo, B, one more thing. 布布 还有件事
[02:21] On Lock Up: Raw, they always spray the guards 监狱剧集《破茧威龙》里 犯人每次
[02:23] with a mixture of urine and feces, so– 都会泼粪跟尿 所以…
[02:25] Max, please, can we go one day without you mentioning that? 麦克斯 你能别每次都提这事吗
[02:29] I wonder why my dad wanted us 我挺好奇我爸为啥要我们
[02:30] to rush out here and see him today. 今天立刻赶来见他
[02:32] He probably wants a conjugal visit. 他想要来一发”情人探视”吧
[02:33] – Max! – Relax! -麦克斯 -别这么大反应
[02:35] With me. 是跟我来一发啦
[02:39] There they are, the light of my life 你们来啦 我生命的光芒
[02:41] – And her bouncer. – Hi, daddy. -以及她的保镖 -老爸
[02:45] Hey. Max. 麦克斯
[02:46] Oh, we startin’ this? No foreplay? 直接就上啦 不来点前戏吗
[02:52] Listen, I’m sorry to make you come all the way out here 抱歉让你们俩大老远跑来一趟
[02:55] on the–God help me–subway, 而且还是坐”地铁” 我都不忍心说这词
[02:58] but I actually need a favor. 但我其实需要你们帮个忙
[03:02] Help me break out. 帮我逃狱
[03:05] I’m kidding. 开个玩笑啦
[03:06] Daddy, it’s so amazing you can joke, 老爸 你有心情开玩笑是很好
[03:09] but maybe not around Max. 但不要在麦克斯面前开 好吗
[03:10] She’s already offered to skin a guard alive 她已经放话要替你活剥狱卒的皮
[03:12] and walk you out of here wearing him. 让你披着人皮走出去
[03:14] Well, we know it works. 你明明知道这招可行
[03:17] All right, listen. 听我说
[03:18] This woman who used to work for me 这个以前在我手下工作的女人
[03:19] is being paid a million dollars 要被人以百万美元收买
[03:21] to write a tell-all book about me. 写一本我的私密全揭秘档案
[03:24] A million dollars? 一百万啊
[03:26] How much can I get for a tell-all book about Caroline? 那我写一本卡洛琳的揭秘书能拿多少钱
[03:28] Chapter one: “Sleep farts.” 第一章 “边睡边放屁”
[03:32] Max, please, can we go one day without you mentioning that? 麦克斯 你能别每次都提这事吗
[03:36] The woman’s name is Sandra Rosenthal. 那女人的名字叫珊卓拉·罗森索
[03:38] Caroline, do you remember her? 卡洛琳 你记得她吗
[03:39] Yes, the one who lied on her resume. 记得 那个履历上说谎的女人
[03:41] The one who couldn’t even add, and worse than that, 那个加法都算不好 而且更离谱的是
[03:43] she wore brown with black together. 她还穿衣还黑色配棕色
[03:46] I like brown and black together. 我就喜欢黑色配棕色啊
[03:48] I know. 我知道
[03:51] Wait, why would anybody pay that woman so much? 等等 为什么有人愿意出这么高价啊
[03:54] What is she saying she has on you? 她说她有你什么把柄
[03:56] Well, she’s claiming she was fired 她声称自己被解雇
[03:57] because she had insider information 是因为她知道整起庞氏骗局的
[03:59] about the ponzi scandal, 内幕消息
[04:00] and that we were sleeping together, 还说自己跟我发生过关系
[04:02] – which we weren’t. – Of course you weren’t. -但其实没有 -当然没有
[04:04] You would never sleep with someone 你才不可能睡一个
[04:05] who wore brown with black together. 穿黑配棕色的女人呢
[04:07] Man, I haven’t seen this much hatred 50年代后 我就没看过有人
[04:09] toward brown and black since the ’50s. 对黑跟棕色[人种]这么严重的鄙视了
[04:12] Anyway, I wanted you to hear it from me first, 总之 我想先知会你这件事
[04:15] because she’s about to go on Piers Morgan live, 因为她准备上皮尔斯·摩根的访谈节目
[04:17] and she can say whatever she wants. 然后她就会大放厥词 胡说八道
[04:19] No, she can’t, because I’ll be there to refute her lies. 不会的 因为我会去驳倒她的谎言
[04:22] I’ll defend you with dignity and class 我会以尊严与格调
[04:24] and my new lipstick I just found on the subway. 外加地铁上捡的新唇膏 来替你辩护
[04:27] Wow, Piers Morgan. That dude’s legit. 皮尔斯·摩根呢 那家伙可牛逼了
[04:30] He’s got a show, he’s got Piers 1 Imports. 不但主持节目 还有一家家具店
[04:35] I don’t know what I’d do without you, princess. 小公主 没有你我真不知道怎么办
[04:37] You’re the only person I can trust. 你是我唯一能信赖的人
[04:40] Now, get out of here, 好了 你先走吧
[04:40] ’cause I gotta speak to Max privately for a second. 我有些话想单独跟麦克斯说
[04:44] Oh…Sure. 好吧…
[04:45] – Okay, I– – Just go. -好吧 我… -快闪边吧
[04:46] Daddy wants to talk to me privately. 你爹爹想跟我”单独聊聊”呢
[04:50] – Love you, sweetie. – Love you, daddy. -宝贝 我爱你 -老爸 我也爱你
[04:51] Brian, I’ll just be right outside. 布莱恩 我就在门口等
[04:57] So, Max… 麦克斯…
[04:59] You know I’m all talk, right? 你知道我只是耍耍嘴皮子的吧
[05:02] I need you to tell Caroline something 我想你帮我跟卡洛琳说件事
[05:04] I couldn’t bring myself to say. 这事我不好意思对她说
[05:07] This woman is also claiming 那女人也宣称
[05:08] I have a small penis. 我有只”小小鸟”
[05:12] Wait. 等等
[05:14] So I stayed behind to see it? 所以你留我来”赏鸟”洗刷污名吗
[05:21] No. 不是啦
[05:23] I want you to tell Caroline so she’ll be prepared, 我想让你告诉卡洛琳 让她做好心理准备
[05:26] ’cause I’m pretty sure that’s the lie 我蛮肯定她就是靠这个谎言
[05:28] that got the book sold. 来让那本书大卖
[05:30] How big of a lie? 她这谎水分多”大”
[05:32] Oh, a really big one. 相信我 非常”大”
[05:40] So, what did you and my father talk about? 你都跟我爸聊了些什么
[05:43] I don’t want to tell you. I’m uncomfortable. 我不想告诉你 我难以启齿
[05:45] You’re uncomfortable? 你也会难以启齿吗
[05:47] This must be bad. 这事肯定很严重
[05:48] You’ve never been uncomfortable in your life. 我就没见你有过难以启齿的话
[05:50] Is it drugs? Cancer? 他染毒了 得癌症
[05:53] Oh! Did he fall in love in prison? 还是他在监狱里有了基友
[05:54] I’ll be fine with it. You can tell me. 我能接受这事 你可以告诉我
[05:56] When we had money, I was very active in the Park Avenue 我家还有钱的时候 我常去参与林荫大道
[05:58] straights for gay doormen alliance. 直人支持基门卫联盟的活动
[06:08] Is this some kind of weird gang, 他们这是怪胎帮派
[06:09] or did a game just let out? 还是刚有比赛结束啊
[06:11] Max, come on. Tell me. 麦克斯 你就告诉我嘛
[06:13] Fine, the woman’s gonna say your father has a small– 好吧 那女人会说你爸爸有个”小…
[06:18] Sir, your vuvuzela is very loud, and very 2010. 先生 你的呜呜祖拉又吵又过时
[06:22] My father has a what? 我爸爸有个什么
[06:24] He has a small– 他有个”小…
[06:27] Seriously, the game’s over. 拜托了 比赛都结束了
[06:29] And how on earth you have a wedding ring is beyond me. 像你这种人居然还还结婚了 真是理解不能
[06:32] What is she gonna say about him? 那女人要说我爸什么
[06:35] – I can’t hear you! – She’s going to say… -我听不到你 -她会说…
[06:38] your father has a small penis! 你爸爸有只”小小鸟”
[06:43] He thought it’d be less awkward if I told you. 他觉得我来告诉你会比较不尴尬
[06:45] Was it? 有咩
[06:47] I can’t believe that Sandra Rosenthal woman. 我真服了那叫珊卓拉·罗森索的女人
[06:49] There’s another lie. 这又是一个弥天大谎
[06:50] – Why, have you seen it? – No, I haven’t seen it! -怎么说 你见过吗 -当然没有
[06:53] I never want to see it. 我这辈子都不想看到
[06:54] Have you seen your father’s penis? 你看过你爸的鸡鸡吗
[06:56] If I did, it was waving good-bye. 有的话 它也是在跟我挥鸡告别
[07:04] Max, I’ve thought a lot about it, 麦克斯 我想了很多
[07:05] and I can’t sit there while that woman 我不能就这么让那女人
[07:07] waves my father’s penis in Piers Morgan’s face. 就这么在主持人面前谈我爸的鸡鸡[甩他脸上]
[07:11] You’re lucky it’s not Anderson Cooper, 你该庆幸这主持人不是安德森·库珀
[07:12] ’cause he’d be giggling up a storm. 因为他肯定会笑得花枝乱颤
[07:15] I have a plan. 我有个计划
[07:16] My goal on this show is gonna be to discredit that woman 我上节目就是要证明那女人的话是假的
[07:19] and tell people, even though my father did a bad thing, 而且要告诉大众 虽然我爸爸做过坏事
[07:22] he did some wonderful things as well. 但其实他也做过很多好事
[07:23] Look, here he is working with UNICEF. 这是他联合国儿童基金会帮忙
[07:26] Here he is rebuilding haiti. 这是他帮忙海地灾民重建家园
[07:29] Oh, this is just a cute picture of him water-skiing 这张只是一张他玩划水的帅照
[07:31] at a charity event on Lake Tahoe. 是在太浩湖的慈善活动上呢
[07:33] What’s the charity? White men without golf clubs? 给没钱买高尔夫球杆的白人募款吗
[07:37] So that’s my plan, and hopefully, 反正我是那么计划的啦
[07:39] going on that show will put an end 希望上完节目后
[07:40] to all these ridiculous rumors about my father. 能让坊间关于我爸的谣言停止
[07:44] Hey, Caroline. 卡洛琳
[07:49] Yeah. 怎么啦
[07:50] The word on the street is your dad’s got a weenis. 外面都在传你爸有只”小小鸟”
[07:54] Sophie, how did you hear about that? 苏菲 你上哪听来的
[07:56] Oleg told me. 奥列格告诉我的
[07:58] It came up on my Google penis alerts. 消息出现在我的谷歌鸡鸡搜索警报
[08:01] I like to keep current, see what the trends are. 我喜欢在时事尖端 跟随流行”鸡”态
[08:04] You don’t want to be that middle-aged guy 你也不会想当一个长着别人
[08:05] wearing the same penis you had in high school. 多年前就有的同款鸡鸡的中年男子吧
[08:09] Great, now, it’s all over the internet 这下好了 网上传遍了
[08:11] And my shoulders are all up around my ears. 我肩膀都耸起来到我耳旁了
[08:13] Look, I’m too tense to even shake my head “no” 你看 紧张到都没办法对那女骗子
[08:16] at that liar woman, which was gonna be my key move. 摇头反对了 这可是我最重要的动作呢
[08:19] I need a massage, but I’m broke. 我好需要按摩 但我又没钱去
[08:22] Caroline, I’ll give you a massage. 卡洛琳 我可以帮你按摩啊
[08:25] Get ready for a sad ending. 准备好迎接失望的结尾
[08:28] And beginning, and middle. 还有失望的开头以及过程
[08:32] There. 来啦
[08:33] Oh, yeah. 爽吧
[08:35] How does that feel? 感觉如何啊
[08:38] Like baby spiders are dancing on my shoulders. 感觉像小蜘蛛在我肩膀上跳舞
[08:42] You’re the first Asian I’ve seen 你是我见过第一个
[08:44] that can’t give a massage. 不会按摩的亚洲人
[08:51] Hey, Caroline, I’ll treat you and Max 卡洛琳 我请你跟麦克斯
[08:53] to a massage at my fancy spa. 去我那家高档美容院按摩吧
[08:55] Cool! I’ve never been to a spa. 好啊 我从没去过呢
[08:57] The closest I’ve been is sticking my arm 我做过最接近按摩的事
[08:59] in the free blood pressure machine at Walgreens. 也就是把手臂伸进药局里的血压测量计
[09:03] Wait, that’s for your arm? 等等 那是给手臂用的吗
[09:11] Thanks for the massage, Han. 谢谢你帮我按摩 阿憨
[09:12] It was very nice– Oh, you’re still doing it. 你人真好 你还在按啊
[09:14] I had no idea. 我完全没感觉
[09:21] That was a-mazing! 这真是爽歪了
[09:24] I mean, a guy rubbed me for an hour 一男的揉了我身上整整一小时
[09:26] and didn’t expect anything back? 而且完全不用我肉偿
[09:30] This massage stuff could catch on. 按摩这玩意必须得火啊
[09:33] I could not let go during my massage. 我按摩时还是无法宣泄自己的压力
[09:36] Oh, was letting go an option? 这里可以”宣泄”的吗
[09:39] I was close, but I didn’t want to get halfway there 我当时都差点要”泄”了 但我怕才按到一半
[09:41] and have the management throw me out or something. 就会因为我”宣泄过度”而被人赶出去
[09:44] I’m just so tense. 我真的好紧张
[09:45] Piers Morgan asks some difficult questions. 皮尔斯·摩根常会问很难的问题
[09:47] Last week, he asked the Spring Breakers cast 上周他才问了一部无脑卖肉电影的演员们
[09:50] their thoughts on the North Korea situation. 对最近北韩的形势有何看法呢
[09:55] Sorry. 抱歉
[09:56] Max, this is a quiet room. We have to be quiet. 麦克斯 这里是静修室 我们得安静点
[09:59] Hi, girls! 女孩们
[10:02] Oh, I’m getting myself some fancy water. 我要来喝杯高档纯净水了
[10:05] Look, they got lemon, orange, and cucumber. 他们有柠檬 橙子 跟黄瓜呢
[10:09] It’s like a slot machine over here. 感觉跟老虎机里一样
[10:20] Oh, I just had the best bamboo massage. 我刚才享受了人生中最棒的竹子按摩
[10:23] Oh, they kept whacking me with it 他们不停的用竹子打我
[10:25] until I confessed to stealing that bread when I was seven. 直到我承认我七岁那年偷了条面包才停手
[10:29] Oh, what a load off. 真是如释重负啊
[10:33] Caroline, you still look a little tense, 卡洛琳 你看起来还是有点紧绷
[10:36] but I guess having to talk about your father’s junk 不过想到你要上国家电视台
[10:39] on national television will do that to a girl. 谈论你爸爸的”小鸟” 的确压力很大
[10:43] I will not be speaking about 我不会在节目上
[10:45] my father’s “junk” on television. 谈论我爸爸的”鸟”
[10:48] No, I can’t have lunch tomorrow. 不行 我明天不能出来吃午餐
[10:50] I’m doing Piers Morgan live. 我要上皮尔斯·摩根的节目
[10:55] You won’t believe what just happened. 你不会相信刚才发生了什么事
[10:58] You joined a demonic cult? 你加入了邪教吗
[11:01] Sandra, the liar writing the tell-all book, 珊卓拉 那个写揭秘书的女骗子
[11:03] just walked in. 刚刚走进来了
[11:05] She’s getting a day of beauty too? 她也来一日美容之旅啊
[11:07] This is like the gayest training for a fight ever. 这大概是最基版的大战前训练地了
[11:11] Sandra? 珊卓拉
[11:13] Right this way. 这边
[11:15] Lay face down. 脸朝下躺
[11:16] I’ll give you a few minutes and I’ll be right back in. 你先放松几分钟 我马上过来
[11:19] Perfect. I really need this massage. 很好 我超需要做按摩
[11:20] Promoting my new book is exhausting. 宣传我的新书真是累死人了
[11:23] I’m sorry if that sounded braggy, 如果像是在自夸 那真是抱歉啦
[11:24] but I guess that’s how you sound 但当一切如鱼得水时
[11:25] when things are going so great for you. 人说起话来也趾高气扬
[11:29] That poor masseuse is gonna be forced to listen to 那位可怜的按摩师要被迫听她
[11:31] her yammer on about her dumb book. 喋喋不休地抱怨她那本烂书
[11:34] But then again, mine had to hear me constantly say, 不过话说回来 我刚一直对我那位按摩师说
[11:36] “don’t be afraid of the boobs.” “不要害怕这对大胸器”
[11:40] We should be hearing about that dumb book 我们应该去听听她怎么说那本烂书
[11:42] so I know what I’m up against. 好让我知道该出什么招
[11:44] If there was only a way to get in that room. 前提是 得想办法进那个房间
[11:46] Oh, anyone can get into any room if they really want to. 人生没有过不去的坎 也没有进不去的地方
[11:52] I mean, do you think that I was invited 你真的觉得2004年的游艇展面试
[11:54] to the audition for the 2004 boat show? 我是受邀进去的吗
[11:58] Yeah. Go. 真的 快去吧
[12:00] I’ll take care of that masseuse. 我来对付那个按摩师
[12:02] Sophie, you’re not gonna hurt her, right? 苏菲 你不会伤害她吧
[12:04] No. I’m gonna try tipping her first. 不会 我会先用小费打发她
[12:17] I’m back. 我回来了
[12:19] Yes, I was just out in the hall with you, 没错 刚才在走廊里的人是我
[12:21] now, here I am in the room with you, 现在在房间里的人也是我
[12:24] the same person. 都是同一个人
[12:26] Just keep your head down, don’t look up, 头别抬起来 不要往上看
[12:29] and relax. 放轻松
[12:32] You’re not gonna talk a lot, are you? 你不会一直说个不停吧
[12:34] No, but you should feel free to. 不会 但你可以随意说
[12:36] whatever’s on your mind or in in that book. 无论是你的想法 还是你那本书
[12:40] What? 什么
[12:41] – What was that? – That? -那是什么声音 -那个吗
[12:43] That’s just me, alone, 那是我 一个人
[12:46] creating a healing space with energy and sound. 用能量和声音营造出一种治疗氛围
[12:50] Lots of sound. 音量越大越有效
[12:53] So you’re writing a big book. 听说你在写一本大作
[12:56] Do you want to tell me all about that? 想跟我分享下内容吗
[12:58] Well, it’s about this guy, Martin Channing. 这本书是关于马丁·钱宁
[13:01] Oh, he is very nice and very respectable. 他人非常好 非常值得尊敬
[13:06] You won’t think that after you read my book. 你看了我的书之后 就不会这么想了
[13:08] I am really gonna stick it to him. 我要狠狠地捅他一刀
[13:10] Okay, now, you’re just pushing me. 好了 你现在简直是在使劲推我
[13:15] Uh, how did you– 你是怎么…
[13:22] Uh…How– how did you do that? 你是怎么做到的
[13:26] It feels like you have three hands. 感觉好像你有三只手
[13:32] That’s how good I am. 这说明我很厉害
[13:36] This is supposed to be a hot stone massage. 这应该是热石按摩疗法
[13:38] Comin’ right up. 马上给您做
[13:42] The hot stones. 热石
[13:53] All right, here come the ho-o-ot stones. 好啦 热石来了
[14:00] Oh, yeah. Yeah, that’s nice. 对 就这样 真舒服
[14:02] I’m really loosening up. 我开始觉得放松了
[14:04] Oh, well, then let’s loosen you up some more. 那让你再放松多一点
[14:06] More stones. 再来点石头
[14:09] More stones! 再来点石头
[14:15] Yeah, I’m got paid a lot of money for my tell-all book, 我那本揭秘书能拿到一大笔钱
[14:18] and I am really gonna tell all. 所以我真的会全盘揭秘
[14:20] Not there! Not there. 放错了 别放那里
[14:25] What? What is going on in here? 这是怎么回事
[14:28] Well, what is happening here, Sandra, 珊卓拉 事情是这样的
[14:29] is you’re about to go on national TV 你要去国家电视台上大放厥词
[14:31] and tell America lies about my father. 当着全美国人的面胡说八道
[14:33] He never slept with you. 他从未跟你发生过关系
[14:35] Did he never sleep with me in your bedroom, 那他也从未在你卧室的粉红公主床上
[14:38] on your pink canopy bed? 跟我发生过关系吗
[14:41] You know what? That never happened. 你心知肚明 根本没发生过这种事
[14:43] That’s insane. You’re crazy. 那真是荒唐 你是个疯子
[14:44] Well, it’s my word against yours. 反正没人能证明谁对谁错
[14:46] You’re gonna be very embarrassed on TV. 你一定会在电视上丢人现眼
[14:49] But not as embarrassed as you’re going to be in the spa lobby, 但你最丢脸的时刻 是在美容院大厅
[14:51] when I tell everyone that I was touched inappropriately 因为我要告诉大家 卡洛琳·钱宁对我实施了
[14:54] by Caroline Channing. 不当的身体接触
[14:56] You are not gonna tell anybody that. 你不会告诉任何人的
[14:58] Who’s gonna stop me? 谁管得住我
[15:00] Hey, girls. 姑娘们
[15:01] I was listening outside the door. 我刚一直在门外面听着
[15:04] Everything okay? 有啥问题吗
[15:14] Max, I don’t know if I can do this. 麦克斯 我不知道我是否能应付
[15:16] What if Sandra’s telling the truth? 万一珊卓拉说的是事实呢
[15:18] She did know about my pink canopy bed. 她的确知道我有张粉红色的公主床
[15:20] How would she know that? 她怎么会知道的
[15:21] Because everyone knows barbie comes with a dream car, 因为全世界都知道芭比有一辆粉红小车
[15:24] a pony, and a pink canopy bed included. 一匹粉红小马 还有一张粉红公主床
[15:28] There he is. There’s Piers Morgan, live. 他来了 皮尔斯·摩根真人
[15:32] Do you think it’s too soon to ask him 你觉得现在就管他要家具店折扣
[15:33] to give me a discount at Piers 1? 是不是有点太唐突了
[15:37] He looks dignified, like he’s not gonna ask about a penis. 他看着挺高尚的 估计不会问鸡鸡的事情
[15:40] But what if he does? 但如果他问起来怎么办
[15:41] – Max, I can’t do this. – Give me your phone. -麦克斯 我好害怕 -把手机给我
[15:45] You need to remind yourself 你得时刻提醒自己
[15:46] of the person your father used to be. 你父亲以前的样子
[15:48] Look, here he is working with UNICEF. 瞧 这是他跟联合国儿童基金会共事
[15:50] And here he is water-skiing on “Lake rich person.” 这是他在”富人湖”里滑水
[15:54] Look at that smile. Is that the smile of–hold up. 瞧那个笑容 是不是…等下
[16:01] What’s coming out of the left leg of his swim shorts? 他泳裤左裤腿冒出来的是什么东西
[16:05] I think your father’s junk is trying to tell me 我觉得你爸的鸡鸡在试图告诉我
[16:07] there’s gonna be six more weeks of winter. 离冬天还有六个星期
[16:10] 如果土拨鼠离开洞穴并能看到它的身影 就预示着冬天还有六个星期 如果看不到它的身影 那么冬天不久将会结束
[16:11] What are you saying? 你在说什么啊
[16:12] I’m saying, someone had a tip slip, 我是说 有人的”鸟”不小心探头出来了
[16:15] and that is not a small tip. 而且那只”鸟头”还不小哦
[16:19] And as a waitress and a loose woman, 作为一名服务员和一名荡妇
[16:21] I know a small tip when I see one. 只要我看见头 我就知道那只鸟大不大
[16:25] Here. 看这里
[16:29] Sorry, sorry. 抱歉 抱歉
[16:31] She just showed me a picture of Anne Hathaway’s new haircut. 她刚给我看了安妮·海瑟薇的新发型
[16:37] Well, this is good, 这不错
[16:38] because it can proves that woman is lying. 因为能证明那女人在撒谎
[16:40] Yep, you just have to show this to Piers. 对啊 你可以把这拿给皮尔斯看
[16:43] I told you, I’m not going near my father’s penis. 我说过 我绝不会提及[靠近]我爸的鸡鸡
[16:47] All I have to do is point out 我只需指出
[16:49] that that woman has no finance skills. 那女人根本不懂理财和金融
[16:51] Unlike her, we are taking the high road. 不像她 我们要采取高尚的手段
[16:53] Max, are you sending that to yourself? 麦克斯 你是把照片发你手机上吗
[17:00] I’m here with Sandra Rosenthal, 今天的嘉宾是珊卓拉·罗森索
[17:01] Who’s just signed a huge book deal 她刚签了一份超值钱的书约
[17:03] to do a kiss-and-tell 揭发臭名昭著的金融家
[17:04] on disgraced financier Martin Channing. 马丁·钱宁的种种隐私
[17:06] – Welcome to you, Sandra. – Hello, piers. -欢迎你 珊卓拉 -你好 皮尔斯
[17:08] Thank you for allowing me to tell my story. 谢谢你邀请我上台讲述我的故事
[17:11] It’s a story, all right. 只是个故事而已
[17:12] Wow, so we’re right into it. 我们十分想听
[17:14] Okay, well, let me catch up. 好的 让我先介绍下
[17:15] My other guest is Caroline Channing, 另一位嘉宾是卡洛琳·钱宁
[17:17] daughter of martin Channing, who, to put it mildly, 马丁·钱宁的女儿 说得委婉些
[17:19] is claiming that your book, Ms. Rosenthal, 她声称罗森索女士的书
[17:21] is a bunch of bull. 完全就是狗屁连篇
[17:23] That’s right, Piers. 没错 皮尔斯
[17:24] It’s pure rubbish, 按你们英国人的说法
[17:26] as your people say. 就是”通篇胡扯”
[17:28] That was perfectly American. 那完全是你们美国人的说法
[17:32] Right, then, let me start with you. 好吧 那先从你开始
[17:34] Well, to catch everybody up, Ms. Rosenthal’s large book advance 事情是这样的 推动罗森索女士作品的
[17:36] really has to do with something that turned out to be, 最”大”动力 是她揭露某物的真相是…
[17:38] by your words, very small. 用你的话来说 “非常小”
[17:40] Comments, Ms. Channing? 有何评论 钱宁小姐
[17:45] I’d rather not comment about that, Piers, 我不发表任何评论 皮尔斯
[17:47] because I have class, but I do have a question 因为我有格调 但我的确有个问题
[17:49] for Ms. Rosenthal, who was hired by my father 要问我父亲曾经聘用过的珊卓拉女士
[17:52] because she claimed she had a degree in finance. 因为她声称自己是金融学的学士
[17:54] Ms. Rosenthal, if a train carrying 27 passengers 珊卓拉女士 一辆载有27个人的火车
[17:58] leaves Grand Central Station at 9:00 A.M., 早上9点离开中央车站
[18:00] travels 800 miles to Chicago, arriving at 5:00 p.M., 于下午5点到达800英里外的芝加哥
[18:04] how fast was it traveling? 请问火车的速度是多少
[18:06] Well, I– 这个嘛
[18:07] Simple math, piers. 超简单的数学题 皮尔斯
[18:09] 100 miles an hour. 每小时100英里
[18:11] – I’m sorry? – That’s your answer. -你说什么 -你问题的答案
[18:12] Sorry, I’m a bit of a mathlete. 抱歉 我也算是个数学高手
[18:15] Impressive. 真厉害
[18:16] I’ve got a math equation for you. 我也有个数学问题要问你
[18:19] If a 3-inch train is entering a tunnel, 如果一辆3英寸长的”火车”开进”隧道”
[18:21] do I even know it’s there? 那”隧道”能感觉到吗
[18:24] Ladies, this isn’t Maury Povich. 女士们 这不是毛里·波维奇无下限的节目
[18:28] Piers, I am simply trying to illustrate 皮尔斯 我只是单纯想说明
[18:30] that she should have been able to answer it, 如果她够格胜任金融工作的话
[18:32] had she been qualified for her job in finance. 她应该可以回答那个问题才对
[18:36] Everything that I am writing in the book is true, Piers. 我书里所写的一切内容都是真的
[18:39] There is nothing that I have said 我说的任何东西
[18:41] that she can prove is untrue. 她都无法证明是假的
[18:47] Wait a minute, why is there a woman under my desk? 等下 为什么会有个女人在我桌子底下
[18:51] Oh, is there, Piers? 有吗 皮尔斯
[18:52] Yes, my father defrauded a lot of people, 没错 我的父亲是骗了很多人的钱
[18:55] and he’s paying a price for that, 他也为此付出了代价
[18:57] but I’m not gonna sit by silently while she exploits him 但她为了自己的利益而消费我父亲时
[18:59] With lies for her own gain. 我绝对不会袖手旁观
[19:01] Piers, there’s so much about my father 皮尔斯 我想告诉您
[19:03] I want you to know, like he– 很多关于我父亲的事情 比如…
[19:11] What is this? 这是什么
[19:12] Well…I know what this is. 我知道这是什么
[19:15] I’ve got one. 我也有一根
[19:16] But whose is it, and why am I looking at it? 但这是谁的 为什么要给我看
[19:19] It’s my father’s. 那是我父亲的
[19:21] He had a bit of a tip slip. 他的”鸟”不小心探头了
[19:25] Madam, I don’t know what you’re looking for in a man, 女士 我不知道你想要什么样的男人
[19:27] but this… 但这个男人
[19:30] is far from inadequate. 明显是”神雕大侠”
[19:34] In fact, it’s so far from inadequate, 老实说 与你描述差距太远
[19:36] that I’m bringing this interview to an immediate close. 我要马上结束本期访谈
[19:39] Your book and you lack any credibility. 你和你的书都没有任何可信度
[19:42] That’s it. 到此为止
[19:47] “Can you hook me up with a discount at Piers 1 Imports?” “你能帮我搞到皮尔斯家具店的折扣吗”
[19:57] Hey, you know, they’ll probably come to you one day 很可能某天出版商会对你有兴趣
[19:58] and want a tell-all book. 想出一本你的揭秘书
[20:00] Remember, we already have chapter one, “Sleep farts.” 记住第一章已经有了 “边睡觉边放屁”
[20:03] Chapter two: “My new stepmom Max.” 第二章是 “我的新后妈 麦克斯”
[20:09] Max, am I gonna have to defend my father forever? 麦克斯 我会一辈子都得替我爸辩护吗
[20:12] Probably, but don’t worry, 可能吧 但别担心
[20:14] – I’ll be there to help. – Thank you. -我会帮你的 -谢谢
[20:16] ’cause it’s a wife’s job to defend her husband. 因为保卫丈夫 是妻子的职责
[20:20] It makes me sad to think he’s gonna be in prison 我一想到他要在监狱度过余生
[20:22] for the rest of his life. 就觉得很难过
[20:24] Don’t think of it like that. He’s not just in prison. 别这样想嘛 他不是在监狱
[20:27] He’s in Africa working with UNICEF, 他是在非洲跟联合国儿童基金会共事
[20:29] He’s in Haiti, 他在海地
[20:30] he’s water-skiing on “Lake rich person,” 他在”富人湖”上滑水
[20:33] and he’s on the desktop of my computer. 他还在我电脑的桌面上
[20:37] I should delete that. 我应该删掉那照片
[20:39] Where’d I leave my phone? 我的手机放哪里了
[20:44] Oh, god, are you guys looking at the picture of my dad? 天啊 你们不会是在看我爸的照片吧
[20:47] We are. Respect. 是的 钦佩不已啊
[20:51] So very much respect. 敬仰之情有如滔滔江水 连绵不绝
[20:54] Eh, I’ve seen better. 我见过更棒的
[20:57] Every day. 每天低头就能看见
[21:02] Give me that. 还给人家啦
破产姐妹

Post navigation

Previous Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第2季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第2季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme