英文名称:Kong:Skull Island
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:17] | If we can put this tremendous machine of ours, | 如果我们能利用让我们致胜的 |
[03:20] | which has made this victory possible, | 强大美国军力 |
[03:23] | to work for peace, | 来追求和平 |
[03:25] | we can look forward to the greatest age in the history of mankind. | 我们就能展望人类史上最伟大的时代 |
[03:38] | Speed of progress in the satellite project | 卫星计划的进展速度 |
[03:41] | cannot be taken as an index of our progress | 不能作为弹道飞弹成果的 |
[03:44] | in ballistic missile work. | 进展指标 |
[03:49] | I feel we’re on the brink of an area of expansion | 我们的下一个阶段是扩展 |
[03:51] | of knowledge about ourselves and our surroundings | 关于人类本身和周遭环境的知识 |
[03:54] | that is beyond description or comprehension at this time. | 那在目前仍不可名状或理解 |
[04:01] | For the first time, we’re putting cameras into space | 人类史上第一次 把摄影机放到太空 |
[04:04] | and looking down on the Earth, | 俯视地球 |
[04:06] | allowing us to discover places and things we’ve never seen. | 让我们发现前所未见的秘境和奇事 |
[04:13] | The most intelligent inhabitants of that future world | 未来也界最聪明的居民 |
[04:16] | won’t be men or monkeys. | 不是人类或猴子 |
[04:18] | They’ll be machines. | 而是机器 |
[04:21] | We set sail on this new sea | 我们在这片未知的海域上启航 |
[04:24] | because there is new knowledge to be gained. | 因为有新的知识等着发掘 |
[04:27] | Whether this new ocean | 无论这片新海域 |
[04:29] | will be a sea of peace | 会是和平之海 |
[04:31] | or a new terrifying theater of war… | 或是可怕的新战场 |
[04:37] | “To tame the savageness of man | “征服人的野性” |
[04:40] | “and make gentle the life of this world.” | “使这个也界的生活变得宜人” |
[04:43] | Let us dedicate ourselves to that. | 让我们致力于此 |
[04:58] | Stop the war! Stop the war! | 停战 停战 |
[05:00] | – Stop the war! – As citywide protests | – 停战 – 全市的抗议 |
[05:04] | have brought congressional committee hearings to a standstill, | 使国会委员会的听证会陷入停顿 |
[05:07] | promising more gridlock in the days and weeks ahead. | 想见未来几日的交通会更瘫痪 |
[05:10] | The Beltway is experiencing significant delays. | 环线正经历严重堵车 |
[05:12] | Mark my words. | 记住我的话 |
[05:13] | There’ll never be a more screwed up time in Washington. | 华府不会有更糟的时刻了 |
[05:17] | But we can’t let it stop us. | 但我们不能因此却步 |
[05:22] | Come on already, let’s go! | 真是够了 走吧 |
[05:25] | Get out of the way! | 别档路 |
[05:27] | Maybe now’s not the best time to ask. | 也许现在不是开口的好时机 |
[05:28] | Monarch is on the cusp of being shut down, Brooks. We’re broke! | 布鲁克斯 帝王计划即将关门大吉 我们破产了 |
[05:32] | When this war ends, we’ll never get approval for our expedition. | 当这场战争结束 我们的考察就永远无法获准 |
[05:39] | I’m not confident in our presentation. | 我对我们的简报没信心 |
[05:41] | All of our materials are loose leaf. | 我们的所有资料都是散页 |
[05:43] | In one day, one day, | 再一天 一天就好 |
[05:45] | I could have had all of this organized and bound. | 我能全部整理装订好 |
[05:47] | …that we, today, have concluded an agreement | 今天 我们达成协议 |
[05:51] | to end the war, and bring peace with honor in Vietnam. | 结束战争 为越南带来光荣的和平 |
[05:55] | All American forces will be withdrawn. | 所有美国军力都会撤退 |
[05:57] | We don’t have a day. | 我们连一天都没了 |
[05:59] | Hello, there. | 你好 |
[06:01] | Bill Randa here to see Senator Willis. | 比尔·朗达来见威尔斯参议员 |
[06:03] | Of course, Mr. Randa. | 果然是您 朗达先生 |
[06:05] | I left you a message this morning about rescheduling today’s appointment. | 我今早留了讯息给您 说了今天要改期 |
[06:09] | But he should have something available in the coming weeks. | 但他接下来几周应该有空 |
[06:14] | Oh, God. | 见鬼了 |
[06:16] | Al, you’re looking well. | 艾尔 你气色真好 |
[06:17] | So you didn’t get the message, Randa? | 朗达 你没收到我的讯息? |
[06:19] | – To reschedule? – For the fifth time? I must’ve missed it. | – 改期?- 第5次?我一定没注意到 |
[06:22] | It’ll be quick. | 我们会速战速决 |
[06:24] | Okay, don’t get comfortable. You got five minutes. | 别坐得太舒服 你们只有5分钟 |
[06:26] | I’m late for a meeting. So, | 我开会要迟到了 那么 |
[06:28] | what imaginary monster are you hunting this time? | 这次你要猎捕什么想像的怪兽? |
[06:31] | This is a satellite photo | 这是卫星照片拍到的 |
[06:33] | of an uncharted island in the South Pacific. | 南太平洋上一座未知的岛屿 |
[06:35] | It has defied discovery until now. | 至今仍是隐密的处女地 |
[06:39] | Many civilizations spoke of it in legends. | 许多文明的传说中有提到 |
[06:43] | Skull Island. | 骷髅岛 |
[06:45] | The land where God did not finish creation. | 上帝未造完的国度 |
[06:48] | It’s notorious | 它恶名昭彰 |
[06:50] | for the number of ships and planes that have gone missing there. | 许多船和飞机在那里失踪 |
[06:53] | Like the Bermuda Triangle? | 像是百慕达三角洲? |
[06:56] | Or like that aluminum foil hat that I like to wear on the weekends? | 或像我周末喜欢或的防护帽? |
[07:01] | It’s more like the triangle than the hat, | 比起帽子倒是更像三角洲 |
[07:03] | but we like to think it’s much more than that. | 但我们认为没那么单纯 |
[07:06] | The 1954 Castle Bravo nuclear tests | 1954年的喝彩城堡核弹测试 |
[07:09] | weren’t tests. | 并不是试验 |
[07:11] | They were trying to kill something. | 他们想杀掉某个束西 |
[07:13] | I believe there’s an ecosystem out there the likes of which we can’t imagine. | 我相信那里的生态系统 超乎我们的想像 |
[07:18] | And the place to find it is this island. | 而找到它的地方就是这座岛 |
[07:21] | A place where myth and science meet. | 那里是神秘和科学的交界处 |
[07:24] | Randa, it’s a fairy tale. | 朗达 那只是童话 |
[07:32] | Harry Truman didn’t think so when he funded Monarch in 1946. | 杜鲁门在1946年资助帝王计划时 可不这么认为 |
[07:35] | In terms of sheer waste, | 就光说浪费吧 |
[07:37] | Monarch ranks right up there with the search for alien life. | 帝王计划因搜寻外星生物名列前茅 |
[07:40] | Yeah, but those guys are nuts. | 对 但那些人是疯子 |
[07:44] | We should have shut you down years ago. | 早在几年前就该把你们关闭 |
[07:46] | This is an opportunity for our country. | 这是国家的大好机会 |
[07:48] | Listen, Senator, Landsat is sending a mission to the island. | 听我说 参议员 大地卫星派人去那座岛出任务 |
[07:52] | We could piggyback on that operation. | 我们能顺势搭上他们的行动 |
[07:54] | With your permission, of course. | 当然一定要您的同意 |
[07:56] | What’re you hoping you’ll find? | 你们希望发现什么? |
[07:57] | Resources, medicine, the cure for cancer, geological discoveries. I mean… | 资源 药材 癌症的解药 地质发现 |
[08:02] | Possible alternate fuels. Senator, look just… | 可能的替代燃料 参议员 |
[08:05] | Listen, to be honest, | 听着 老实说 |
[08:07] | we don’t know for sure what’s there. | 我们不确定那里有什么 |
[08:08] | Okay? But I will tell you what we do know. | 但我告诉你我们知道什么 |
[08:11] | Tomorrow night, the Russian Novosat passes over this sector. | 明晚 俄国的诺佛卫星会经过这一区 |
[08:14] | And in three days, they’re gonna have the same images we have. | 3天内他们会获得跟我们相同的影像 |
[08:17] | So whatever’s there, | 不管那里有什么 |
[08:19] | you want us to find it first. | 您会想要我们先找到 |
[08:23] | Right? | 对吧? |
[08:27] | I don’t believe I’m saying this, but | 我不敢相信我会这样说 但 |
[08:30] | that almost made sense. | 似乎言之有理 |
[08:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:33] | So, I will get the piggyback for you. I will. | 我会让你们搭上顺风车 |
[08:36] | But listen to me, listen to me. This is it. | 但听好了 听说我 就这样 |
[08:38] | It’s gotta end. This is it. | 到此为止 就这样 |
[08:40] | You promise me? Last favor? Okay? | 你保证下不为例 好吗? |
[08:45] | Senator? | 参议员 |
[08:47] | One last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[08:51] | I’m going to need a military escort. | 我需要军方保护 |
[09:12] | Attention, all soldiers and base personnel. | 注意 所有士兵和基地人员 |
[09:16] | Final troop withdrawal will commence at 0600. | 最后的军队撤退将于6点开始 |
[09:20] | Pack your bags, ladies. | 打包好行李 娘儿们 |
[09:22] | We’re going home. | 我们要回家了 |
[09:24] | – Hey, Mills. – Yeah? | – 嘿 米尔斯 – 什么事? |
[09:25] | How many letters did you end up writing her? | 结果你写给她几封信? |
[09:28] | Ten, fifteen. | 10到15封吧 |
[09:29] | How many did she write you? | 她写给你几封? |
[09:30] | I don’t know, three, four. | 3或4封吧 |
[09:33] | Man, you got a shitty mom. | 老兄 你老妈真差劲 |
[09:36] | Thank you, Cole, for clearing that up. Thank you. | 科尔 一定要这样说吗 谢谢你 |
[09:39] | I’ll be sure to tell her when I see her in the next 48 hours. | 2天后我见到她时一定会转告 |
[09:41] | Yeah, you might have a shitty mom. | 是啊 你可能有个差劲老妈 |
[09:43] | Right? | 对吧? |
[09:56] | The United States is making it clear to the Communists | 美国对共产党明示 |
[09:59] | that American troop withdrawal is directly on the release of U.S. prisoners of war. | 美国战俘一获释 美军就会撤退 |
[10:03] | Washington notified the Viet Cong | 华府今天已通知 |
[10:05] | and North Vietnamese today that the withdrawal… | 越共和北越关于彻退… |
[10:09] | Sir? | 长官 |
[10:10] | Chapman. | 查普曼 |
[10:13] | You need anything, sir? | 长官 需要效劳吗? |
[10:15] | All good. | 我好得很 |
[10:17] | Roger that. | 了解 |
[10:20] | So what’re you gonna do when you get back to the world, Chapman? | 查普曼 你回国后打算做什么? |
[10:23] | Oh, I’m already set up with Eastern Air Lines. | 我已经在东方航空谋得职位 |
[10:26] | Grace and Billy all moved in in Atlanta, | 格雷斯和比利都搬到亚特兰大了 |
[10:30] | just waiting on me. | 正在等我回去 |
[10:31] | What about you, sir? | 长官 您呢? |
[10:34] | All this for what? | 这一切是为了什么? |
[10:36] | Sir? | 长官? |
[10:40] | Get out of here, Chapman. Go have some fun. | 查普曼 走吧 去找点乐子 |
[10:44] | ls everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[10:47] | Tip-top | 好极了 |
[11:02] | Colonel Packard! There’s a phone call for you. | 派克中校 电话找您 |
[11:09] | This is Packard. | 我是派克 |
[11:10] | Packard, it’s General Ward. | 派克 我是沃德将军 |
[11:11] | You and your boys up for one last op? | 你和弟兄们想出最后一趟任务吗? |
[11:14] | I would not be opposed to that, sir. | 长官 我倒不反对 |
[11:16] | Your orders to head home are already processed. | 你们的返家指令已经通过 |
[11:18] | Sure you don’t wanna take some time? | 确定不想休息一下? |
[11:20] | I’m here to execute whatever orders I’m given, sir. | 我会执行任何下达的指令 |
[11:22] | Ah, don’t get too excited. | 别兴奋过头了 |
[11:24] | Bunch of scientists called Landsat | 一群大地卫星的科学家 |
[11:26] | discovered a new island on their satellite. | 在卫星上发现一座新岛屿 |
[11:28] | They need helicopter transport for a survey job. | 他们需要直升机运输 协助调查工作 |
[11:31] | Roger that. And, sir? | 了解 长官? |
[11:33] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[11:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:45] | Randa, I don’t get it. You already got us a military escort. | 朗达 我不懂 你已经争取到军方保护 |
[11:48] | Why do we need a tracker? And why SAS? | 为何需要空降特勤队做向导? |
[11:51] | Former SAS. No allegiance to anyone. | 前空降特勤队 不效忠任何人 |
[11:54] | And he rescued 12 downed pilots in Dé Nang, in ’72. | 1972年他在岘港救了12名坠机飞行员 |
[11:57] | But your source says that he spends most of his waking hours | 但你的来源说他清醒时 |
[11:59] | in some back alley watering hole. | 都在三流酒吧混 |
[12:01] | Is your Yale degree supposed to lead us through the jungle, Brooks? | 布鲁克斯 你的耶鲁学历 能带领我们穿越丛林吗? |
[12:04] | Besides, my father told me never to judge a man by where he drinks, | 何况我爸说 别从喝酒的地方评判一个人 |
[12:07] | only how he holds it. | 而是从酒品评判 |
[12:09] | You on board with me here? | 你认同我吧? |
[12:14] | You go. | 进去 |
[12:20] | Well. Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:23] | So, uh, how much do we tell him? | 我们要向他透露多少? |
[12:25] | Just enough to get him to say yes. | 只要让他答应就够了 |
[13:01] | Now there’s a man worth talking to. | 这家伙值得好好聊聊 |
[13:04] | An uncharted island? | 未知的岛屿? |
[13:06] | Let me list all the ways you’re gonna die. | 让我列出你的各种死法 |
[13:08] | Rain, heat, mud, disease carrying flies and mosquitos. | 暴雨 高温 烂泥 苍蝇和纹子传染的疾病 |
[13:12] | Sure, you could load up on the atabrine for the malaria, | 当然 你能带着疟疾的治疗药 |
[13:15] | but what about the other bacteria? | 但其他细菌呢? |
[13:17] | We haven’t even started on the things that want to eat you alive. | 我们甚至还没聊到想生吞你的玩意 |
[13:21] | We’ll double that. | 我们加到两倍 |
[13:22] | You have no idea how dangerous this is. | 你们不懂这有多危险 |
[13:25] | I want five times that. | 我要五倍 |
[13:27] | Plus, a bonus if we make it back. | 加上如果回得来的分红 |
[13:30] | If? | 如果? |
[13:33] | Pay him. | 付他 |
[13:35] | I think Mr. Conrad should be fairly compensated. | 康拉德先生应该获得合理报酬 |
[13:40] | Here’s to profit during peacetime. | 敬和平时期捞一票 |
[13:42] | One question. | 有个问题 |
[13:44] | You came here looking for a tracker. | 你们来找追踪手 |
[13:47] | Who or what am I tracking? | 我要追踪谁或什么? |
[13:50] | This is all the information that we have. | 我们的资讯仅只于此 |
[13:53] | Okay? There is no map. | 好吗 没有地图 |
[13:54] | Only satellite images. | 只有卫星影像 |
[13:56] | So we need someone like you, | 所以我们需要你这种高手 |
[13:58] | with your skill, your unique expertise in uncharted jungle terrain, | 凭着你在未知丛林的 独特专业技术 |
[14:01] | to lead us on our ground expedition. | 领导我们展开地面探险 |
[14:04] | We’re just scholars and scientists. We need someone with experience. | 我们只是学者和科学家 我们需要有经验的人 |
[14:08] | In case things go sideways. | 以免出了状况 |
[14:11] | Men go to war in search of something, Mr. Conrad. | 人们参战是为了追寻某种真理 康拉德先生 |
[14:15] | If you’d found it, | 如果你找到了 |
[14:17] | you’d be home by now. | 你现在早就回家了 |
[14:41] | – Weaver. – Yeah, it’s Jerry. | – 韦弗 – 我是杰里 |
[14:42] | Hey, Jerry. | 嗨 杰里 |
[14:43] | So, tell me, did I get it? | 告诉我 我中了吗? |
[14:45] | That Landsat thing? You got it. | 大地卫星之旅?你中了 |
[14:47] | I did? | 真的? |
[14:49] | Hello? | 喂? |
[14:50] | It’s the Athena, docked in Bangkok. | 是雅典娜号 停靠在曼谷 |
[14:52] | Pier 14, 6:00 tomorrow night. | 14号码头 明晚6点 |
[14:55] | 1800 tomorrow. | 明晚6点 |
[14:57] | Thank you. I really owe you one. | 谢谢 我欠你个人情 |
[14:59] | I don’t get it. Why do you want a gig documenting a mapping mission | 我不懂 为什么要参加这种测绘地图的活动 |
[15:02] | when you’re up for the cover of Time? | 你一个能上时代封面的人? |
[15:04] | Jerry, when three sources tell you the same thing word for word, | 杰里 既然你三个线人的消息一模一样 |
[15:07] | you know they’re lying. | 你就知道他们在说谎 |
[15:09] | There’s something going on here, something that nobody is talking about. | 事有蹊跷 某个不能说的秘密 |
[15:34] | I can’t believe we’re doing this. Are you guys kidding me? | 我们居然要出任务 没搞错? |
[15:37] | A day away. | 再一天就回家了 |
[15:39] | One day away! | 还有一天就回家了 |
[15:40] | And no, now we gotta go to another island | 何况还是去另一座岛 |
[15:43] | with another jungle. | 有另一座丛林 |
[15:45] | Vietnam’s not an island, dumb-ass. | 越南不是岛 笨蛋 |
[15:47] | Key West is, | 西礁岛就是 |
[15:49] | and that’s exactly where I need to be right now, with a drink in my hand. | 那才是我们该待的地方 手上拿着酒 |
[15:52] | Key West ain’t an island either, it’s a key. | 西礁也不是岛 是礁 |
[15:58] | You ain’t funny, Cole. | 你很无趣 科尔 |
[16:11] | Mason Weaver, photographer. | 我是梅森韦弗 摄影师 |
[16:14] | Mason Weaver is a woman? | 梅森·韦弗是女的? |
[16:17] | Last time I checked. | 我没搞错的话 |
[16:23] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[16:28] | Two years in country. Where you been? | 在境内2年 你属于哪个机构? |
[16:31] | Embedded with MACV-SOG. | 安插在美国情报单位 |
[16:33] | Ah, you were in the shit. | 你还真有种 |
[16:35] | I respect that. | 向你致敬 |
[16:36] | But it’s people like you lost us support back home. | 但就是你这种人 害我们失去国民支持 |
[16:40] | You’re not actually gonna blame the people without guns | 你不会当真责怪没枪的人… |
[16:43] | for losing the war, are you? | 打输战争吧? |
[16:44] | Camera’s way more dangerous than a gun. | 相机比枪杆还危险 |
[16:47] | And we didn’t lose the war, | 而且我们没有打输战争 |
[16:49] | we abandoned it. | 我们是打腻了 |
[16:50] | Right. | 对 |
[16:59] | Hello and welcome. | 各位好 欢迎 |
[17:01] | I’m Landsat Field Supervisor, Victor Nieves. | 我是大地卫星的实地监督 维克多·涅韦斯 |
[17:04] | This is my colleague Steve Woodward, our data wrangler. | 这是我同事史蒂夫·伍德沃德 我们的资料管理员 |
[17:08] | Our expedition takes us to a place | 我们探险的目的地 |
[17:10] | every nautical trade route known to man has avoided for centuries. | 是几世纪以来 人类所知每条航海贸易路径的禁地 |
[17:14] | As our satellites show, | 如我们的卫星显示 |
[17:16] | the island is surrounded by a perpetual storm system, | 这座岛受到长期风暴系统包围 |
[17:20] | allowing it to remain hidden from the outside world. | 让外界一直无法接触 |
[17:23] | But with Colonel Packard’s helicopter transport, | 但可搭乘派克中校的直升机运输 |
[17:26] | we will be the first to break through to the other side. | 我们会是深入这处秘境的首例 |
[17:29] | We’re also pleased to be joined, for the first time, | 我们也很高兴见到首度加入的 |
[17:32] | by the resource exploration team, | 资源探勘团队 |
[17:35] | led by Mr. Randa | 向朗达先生领军 |
[17:36] | and accompanied by biologist, Miss San, | 同行的还有生物学家孙小姐 |
[17:39] | and geologist, Mr. Brooks. | 以及地质学家布鲁克斯先生 |
[17:41] | Our focus will be on the island’s surface, | 我们的重心会是这座岛的表面 |
[17:43] | theirs, what lies beneath. | 他们的重心则是地底的物质 |
[17:46] | Mr. Brooks. | 布鲁克斯先生 |
[17:47] | Simple, really. | 其实很简单 |
[17:48] | We’ll use explosives to shake the earth and create vibrations, | 我们会用炸弹撼动地表 制造震动 |
[17:51] | helping us to map the subsurface of the island. | 帮助我们勘测岛地表下的 |
[17:54] | We’ll fly in over the south shore and then strategically drop seismic charges | 我们在南岸上方 策略性地投下震源药包 |
[17:57] | to better help us understand the density of the earth. | 进一步了解陆地密度 |
[18:00] | You’re dropping bombs? | 你们要投弹? |
[18:02] | Scientific instruments. | 是科学仪器 |
[18:04] | You hear that, boys? | 弟兄们 听到没? |
[18:05] | We’re scientists now! | 我们变成科学家了 |
[18:08] | You guys are not scientists. | 你们才不是科学家 |
[18:10] | We’ll then land and make base camp | 接着我们登陆建立基地营 |
[18:12] | for ground excursions led by Mr. Conrad. | 再由康拉德先生带领在地面游走 |
[18:15] | Major Jack Chapman. | 杰克查普曼少校 |
[18:17] | All right. Once on the island, | 好 一旦登上那座岛 |
[18:19] | the storm’s interference will block all radio contact with the ship. | 风暴的干扰 会切断我们与外界的所有通讯 |
[18:21] | That means we’ll be by ourselves. | 那表示我们只能靠自己 |
[18:24] | Three days later, the refuel team | 3天后 燃料补给队 |
[18:25] | will meet us here on the north end of the island. | 会在这座岛的北边跟我们会合 |
[18:28] | That may be our only safe departure window for an unknown period of time. | 那是我们唯一安全的离开时机 |
[18:32] | So, tip for everybody, | 所以给各位建议 |
[18:34] | don’t miss it, please. | 千万别错过了 |
[18:46] | 禁 区 闲 人 勿 进 | |
[18:58] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[19:00] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我才应该问你 |
[19:03] | Why does a geological mapping mission need explosives? | 为什么地质勘测任务需要炸弹? |
[19:06] | You weren’t listening in class. | 你没专心听课 |
[19:08] | Seismic charges for the geological survey. | 是地质调查用的震源药包 |
[19:10] | Uh-huh. You believe that? | 是喔 你相信那一套? |
[19:12] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没说 |
[19:14] | Have you met Colonel Packard yet? | 你见过派克中校了吗? |
[19:16] | Yeah. | 见过了 |
[19:17] | The guy’s wound pretty tight. | 那家伙受创很深 |
[19:19] | Well, the man’s a decorated war hero. That’s the package they come in. | 他是战功彪炳的英雄 难免那副模样 |
[19:23] | And you? | 那你呢? |
[19:25] | Isn’t shooting a mapping mission a step down for a photojournalist? | 对摄影记者来说 绘制地图不会太简单吗? |
[19:28] | The right photo can help shape opinions. | 适当的照片有能左右舆论 |
[19:30] | And win you a Pulitzer. | 并能赢得普利兹奖 |
[19:32] | Okay, Captain Conrad. | 好 康拉德上尉 |
[19:34] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[19:35] | How did British special forces get dragged into this? | 英国特种部队怎么会卷入这场行动? |
[19:38] | Just “Conrad.” I’m decommissioned. | 叫康拉德就好 我退役了 |
[19:42] | They offered me money. | 他们花钱请我 |
[19:43] | You don’t strike me as a mercenary. | 我看你不像佣兵 |
[19:45] | You don’t strike me as a war photographer. | 我看你不像战地摄影师 |
[19:47] | Anti-war photographer. | 反战摄影师 |
[20:11] | What you writing there, Chap? | 查普曼 你在写什么? |
[20:12] | Letter to my boy. | 写信给我儿子 |
[20:16] | “Dear Billy, | “亲爱的比利” |
[20:17] | “I know I said I’d be home by your birthday, | “我说会在你生日前回家” |
[20:19] | “but I lied straight to your face. | “但我当着你的面说谎” |
[20:21] | “I’m a terrible dad. | “我是个糟糕老爸” |
[20:22] | “I hope this letter makes up for it.” | “希望这封信会补偿你” |
[20:25] | That’s too short. | 太短了啦 |
[20:54] | This storm looks a lot nastier in person. | 这个风暴亲眼看到更险恶 |
[20:56] | Maybe we should consider postponing the mission. | 也许我们该考虑延后任务 |
[20:59] | How far away is this island? | 这座岛有多远? |
[21:01] | 50 miles, maybe more. | 80公里 也许更远 |
[21:03] | Take us closer. | 带我们靠近点 |
[21:04] | You wanna launch, you do it from here. | 想起飞就从这里 |
[21:06] | Can you punch through that, Colonel? | 中校 你们能穿越风暴吗? |
[21:08] | – Our opening is now. – Through this hole right here? | – 我们的机会就是现在 – 穿过这个洞? |
[21:10] | Yeah, it’s a rare low-pressure pocket. | 对 是难得的低压气穴 |
[21:12] | I appreciate your passion, Randa, | 朗达 我欣赏你的热忱 |
[21:14] | but as Field Supervisor of the controlling agency, | 但身为控制机构的实地监督 |
[21:16] | I say we abort. That’s it, we’re gonna abort. | 我建议中止 就这样 我们会中止 |
[21:18] | Wise call. | 好个明智决定 |
[21:20] | I’m sure the Landsat inspector will be inspired by your courage. | 大地卫星的视察员 一定会被你的勇气激励 |
[21:23] | No, he’ll be inspired by my common sense. | 不 是被我的常识激励 |
[21:25] | This is only a map survey. | 这不过是地图探勘 |
[21:27] | To one of the last uncharted areas on the face of the Earth. | 对于地表最后的未知区域之一 |
[21:29] | And you wanna call it on account of rain? | 你却因下雨放弃? |
[21:31] | Stay on the boat if you want to. | 想待在船上随你 |
[21:32] | It could be years before we get another shot at this. | 下次我们要等好几年才有这种机会 |
[21:35] | I’m told your unit is capable of handling inclement weather, Colonel. | 听说你的单位 能够应付这种在暴天气 |
[21:39] | Why don’t we leave it to Colonel Packard to break the tie? | 就让派克中校打破平局吧 |
[21:44] | There is no way I’m getting on that helicopter. | 我打死不会搭上直升机的 |
[21:52] | We did ask to arm those helicopters. Shouldn’t they know why? | 我们要求武装直升机 他们不该知道原因吗? |
[21:56] | Why? And raise an alarm? | 干麻?引起大惊小怪? |
[21:58] | Purely a precaution, Brooks. | 不过是以防万一 布鲁克斯 |
[22:02] | Right. | 是 |
[22:03] | Two mikes till launch. | 再2分钟起飞 |
[22:05] | Troops and civilians, board assigned aircraft. | 军队和平民登上指定飞机 |
[22:08] | Two mikes till launch. | 再2分钟起飞 |
[22:19] | What’s the old man getting us into, Cole? | 那老头让我们淌了什么混水? |
[22:21] | Nothing he wouldn’t do himself. He’s taking the lead. | 他不会害自己送命的 他是带头的 |
[22:24] | Doesn’t he miss his bed? I miss my bed! | 他不想念温暖的床吗?我很想念我的床 |
[22:26] | Don’t you miss your bed? | 你不想你的床吗? |
[22:29] | Do you even have a bed, Cole? | 科尔 你有床吗? |
[22:32] | You got a bed, right? | 你有床吧? |
[22:35] | See you at the rendezvous, Chapman. | 查普曼 在会合点见 |
[22:37] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[22:38] | One mike 30. Repeat, one mike 30 to launch. | 1分30秒 重复 再1分30秒起飞 |
[22:54] | Complete FOD walkdown and clear the deck. | 完成外物损伤检查 清空甲板 |
[22:57] | One mike to launch. | 再1分钟起飞 |
[22:59] | – Battery? – Check. | – 电池?- 检查了 |
[23:00] | – Generator start? – Check, check. | – 发电机启动?- 检查了 |
[23:02] | – Engine start? – Check three times. | – 引擎启动?- 检查三次了 |
[23:06] | This is Fox Leader to Fox Group. | 狐队长呼叫狐小队 |
[23:08] | It is time, once again, | 该是时候 |
[23:10] | for the Griffin and ant show. | 狮鹫和蚂蚁秀再次登场 |
[23:12] | As usual, remember, | 老样子 切记 |
[23:14] | hold onto your butts! | 坐稳啦 |
[23:19] | Attention, pilots. You are cleared for takeoff. | 注意 飞行员 准许起飞 |
[23:23] | Launch, launch, launch. | 起飞 起飞 起飞 |
[23:45] | Combat formation. | 战斗队形 |
[23:48] | Keep visual. | 保持能见度 |
[23:50] | Fox Five, let me know when you close. | 狐5号 启航时通知我 |
[23:55] | Fox Five is in the slot. | 狐5号就定位 |
[23:57] | Roger that. | 了解 |
[23:58] | Fox team, form up on me. Keep it together! | 狐小队 列队跟着我 一起行动 |
[24:07] | Let’s do this! | 大家冲了 |
[24:17] | Maintain course. | 维持路线 |
[24:19] | Nothing we haven’t done before. | 我们什么场面没见过 |
[24:22] | “Dear Billy. | “亲爱的比利” |
[24:24] | “You ever looked into a hurricane and decide, | “你是否曾经凝视飓风并决定…” |
[24:27] | “‘Maybe I should fly straight through it?’ | “也许我该直接冲进去?” |
[24:30] | “Because that’s what’s about to happen.” | “因为那即将发生了” |
[24:34] | Dear Billy. | 亲爱的比利 |
[24:35] | You might wanna hang on. | 你最好抓紧 |
[25:02] | Fox Leader to Fox Group. | 狐队长呼叫狐小队 |
[25:04] | Switch to inertial navigation. | 转为惯性导航 |
[25:07] | And remember the story of Icarus, | 记住伊卡洛斯的故事 |
[25:09] | whose father gave him wings made of wax | 他父亲给他蜡造的翅膀 |
[25:12] | and warned him not to fly too close to the sun. | 并警告他别飞得太靠近太阳 |
[25:15] | But the exhilaration was too great, | 但他太兴奋了 |
[25:18] | so he flew higher and higher | 于是他愈飞愈高 |
[25:21] | until the sun melted his wings | 直到太阳熔化了他的翅膀 |
[25:24] | and he fell into the sea. | 他就落入海中 |
[25:27] | But the United States Army is not an irresponsible father. | 但美国陆军不是失职的父亲 |
[25:31] | So they gave us wings of white-hot, cold-rolled | 他们给我们的翅膀是热炼冷钆的… |
[25:35] | Pennsylvania steel. | 宾州钢铁 |
[25:38] | Guaranteed not to melt. | 保证不会熔化 |
[26:28] | Oh, hey, that’s pretty, huh? | 喔 嘿 景色很美吧? |
[26:35] | Let’s take them down, low and level. | 贴近地表 低空飞行 |
[27:19] | Fox Leader to Fox Group. | 狐队长呼叫狐小队 |
[27:20] | Split up, survey your zones. | 分头调查各自的区 |
[27:23] | Fox Seven, put Landsat on deck. | 狐7号 让大地卫星人员登陆 |
[27:27] | Copy, Fox Leader. Fox Three headed to Zone Six. | 收到 狐队长 狐3号前往第6区 |
[27:29] | Put us down over there. | 在那里放我们下来 |
[27:31] | Everyone else, stay with the team leader. | 其他人跟着队长 |
[27:36] | Move that gear to our three o’clock. | 把起落架移向3点钟方向 |
[27:37] | Let’s go, let’s move it! | 快点 动作快 |
[28:00] | Ready for seismic charges. | 准备投震源药包 |
[28:02] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[28:06] | Fox Group, let it fly. | 狐小队 可以投了 |
[28:17] | Copy all, Fox Three. Heading 0-9-0. | 收到 狐3号 往正东方 |
[28:22] | Are you seeing what I’m seeing? | 我没看错吧 |
[28:24] | The seismic response is incredible. | 地震反应太激烈了 |
[28:37] | Hey, Randa, you’re not gonna believe this. | 朗达 你一定不会相信 |
[28:40] | The bedrock, | 岩床… |
[28:42] | it’s practically hollow. | 实际上是空的 |
[28:55] | Incoming! | 注意前方 |
[29:09] | Look out! | 小心 |
[29:57] | On guard, Fox Five! | 保持警戎 狐5号 |
[29:59] | Fox Eight is down! Fox Four is down! | 狐8号坠落 狐4号坠落 |
[30:01] | Respond, Fox Three! | 狐3号 请回复 |
[30:10] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[30:11] | Fox Seven moving into position, three o’clock. | 狐7号移往3点钟位置 |
[30:13] | Does anybody know what that is? | 有谁知道那是什么玩意吗? |
[30:15] | I don’t know, man. God damn… | 我不知道 该死 |
[30:18] | Three klicks west of Red LZ. | 红色降落区以西3公里 |
[30:20] | Jesus! I’ve never seen anything like it! | 老天 我从没看过这种怪兽 |
[30:22] | Set a perimeter of 300 meters. Do not engage. | 设定周边300公尺 不要交战 |
[30:24] | Roger. Climb 1,800. | 了解 爬升1800公尺 |
[30:44] | Is that a monkey? | 那是猴子吗? |
[30:45] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼? |
[30:47] | Somebody talk to me, man. | 谁回答我啊 |
[30:49] | Turn right, heading 2-5-0. Contact approach… | 右转 往西南西 目视接近 |
[30:51] | Fox Leader to Fox Group. | 狐队长呼叫狐小队 |
[30:53] | Form a perimeter. Ready gunner positions. | 形成周边 预备炮手位置 |
[30:56] | Holy shit! Look at that thing! I’m freaking out here! | 我的妈呀 看那玩意 吓死人了 |
[31:00] | Fox Leader to Fox Group. Fire at will! | 狐队长呼叫狐小队 全力开火 |
[31:05] | – What the hell is that? – I don’t know! | – 那是什么鬼?- 我不知道 |
[31:25] | Pull out now! Pull out! | 马上撤离 撤离 |
[31:26] | I don’t take orders from you! | 我可不是听命于你 |
[31:27] | Get us the hell out of here! | 快带我们离开 |
[31:29] | – Fox Nine is down! – Whoa! | – 狐9号坠落 – 哇 |
[31:34] | Fox Six, we got nominal control. | 狐6号 我们快失控了 |
[31:37] | We are going down. | 要坠落了 |
[31:43] | Fox Five, this is Fox Leader. Fox Nine is down, | 狐5号 这是狐队长 狐9号坠落 |
[31:46] | one klick north of river bend. | 河弯以北1公里 |
[31:48] | Insert recovery team. Over. | 快派营救队 完毕 |
[31:50] | Fox Five is hovering. | 狐5号在空中盘旋 |
[31:53] | We got men going out the door! | 有人着陆 |
[31:57] | I need help here. I need… | 我需要帮助 我需要… |
[31:59] | Oh, shit! | 见鬼 |
[32:08] | Kill this son of a bitch. | 干掉这个王八蛋 |
[32:10] | Coming in hot! I got eyes on it! | 进攻 我看到了 |
[32:13] | Pull up! | 拉高 |
[32:22] | Brace for impact! | 准备冲击 |
[32:29] | Mayday, mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[32:32] | Run to the side, you idiot! | 往旁边跑 你白痴喔 |
[32:43] | – Hang on! – Watch out! | – 抓紧了 – 小心 |
[32:49] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[32:53] | Prepare to crash! | 准备坠机 |
[32:54] | Brace! | 做好准备 |
[33:04] | Fox Leader is down! | 狐队长坠落 |
[33:06] | Fox Five inbound for pickup! | 狐5号回去接应 |
[33:08] | We have him in sight! | 我们看到他了 |
[33:09] | Hold tight, Colonel Packard, we are on our way! | 撑住 派克中校 我们正赶过去 |
[33:17] | Hang on, Briggs. I’m coming. | 撑着 布里吉 我来救你 |
[33:32] | We’re going down! | 我们要坠落了 |
[33:33] | I repeat, we are going down! | 重复 我们要坠落了 |
[33:38] | Listen, I want you to tell me something right now. | 听着 立刻回答我 |
[33:40] | – Do you love your mama? – I love her! | – 你爱你老妈吗 – 我爱她 |
[33:42] | – How much do you love your mama? – I love my mama so much! | – 你多爱你老妈 – 我超爱我老妈 |
[35:06] | Calling all units! ls anybody airborne? | 呼叫所有单位 有人在空中吗? |
[35:09] | I repeat, is anybody airborne? | 重复 有人在空中吗? |
[35:12] | They’re all down. Every one of them. | 所有人都坠落了 每一架飞机 |
[35:16] | We’re on the south side of the island. | 我们在岛的南边 |
[35:18] | There’s a river a couple of klicks from here. | 几公里外有一条河 |
[35:20] | If we stick to its banks, we’ll make it to the exfil site on the north shore. | 沿着河堤就会到达北岸的撤出点 |
[35:23] | And then what? All our choppers are down. | 然后呢?所有直升机都坠落了 |
[35:26] | We’ll find a way to signal the ship. | 我们想办法向船发信号 |
[35:28] | They’ll send a search party. | 他们会派出搜救队 |
[35:30] | We just have to make it by the exit window. | 我们只要在撤离时间内到达 |
[35:33] | I should be sitting at a desk. | 我该坐办公桌的 |
[35:35] | So, wait, are we just not gonna talk about this? | 等等 大家都不明讲吗? |
[35:37] | My best guess is we’re scattered over a four to five mile radius. | 我猜我们散落在 6到8公里的半径范围 |
[35:40] | We should head north and join anyone we find. | 我们应该往北 沿路找生还者 |
[35:43] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[35:44] | I don’t know how to answer that question right now. | 我现在回答不出那个问题 |
[35:46] | I don’t know what that was either. | 我也不知道那是什么 |
[35:48] | All that money that they paid you? I hope you’re worth it. | 他们是付你多少钱?希望值得 |
[35:52] | We’re really not gonna talk about it? | 大家真的都不明讲? |
[35:54] | You know this is not normal, right? Stuff like that doesn’t just happen! | 这不正常吧?这种事平常不会发生 |
[35:59] | This is Fox Leader to Fox Group! | 狐队长呼叫狐小队 |
[36:01] | Anybody with ears, come back. Respond. Over. | 听到的人快回复 完毕 |
[36:05] | Fox, Chapman. | 狐队长 查普曼 |
[36:06] | Fox Six, Chapman. | 狐6号 查普曼 |
[36:08] | Say again, your last. | 再说一次你的座标 |
[36:09] | Four klicks west, highest peak… | 西方4公里 最高峰 |
[36:12] | November Alpha 300. Over. | NA300 完毕 |
[36:14] | Roger that, Chapman. West highest mountain peak. | 了解 查普曼 西方最高山峰 |
[36:17] | Over. | 完毕 |
[36:18] | Fox Six confirm, we’re at the Sea Stallion. | 狐6号确认 我们在海种马直升机旁 |
[36:21] | Chapman, hold your position. | 查普曼 留在原地 |
[36:24] | We’ll come to you. There’s enough munitions | 我们去找你 海种马直升机上的弹药 |
[36:26] | on that Sea Stallion to kill this thing. | 足以杀掉那玩意 |
[36:28] | Survey your perimeter. | 勘测你的周边 |
[36:30] | Locate possible ambush sites. Over. | 找出可能的埋伏地点 完毕 |
[36:34] | Chapman. | 查普曼 |
[36:37] | Reles, | 罗里斯 |
[36:38] | taking an R and R day, or you good to go? | 你是在休息 还是可以走了? |
[36:41] | I’m good to go, sir. | 长官 我可以走了 |
[36:42] | Get him up. | 跟上来 |
[36:46] | Chapman to all stations. | 查普曼呼叫所有岗位 |
[36:48] | Recon environment. | 侦察环境 |
[37:05] | Cole, what’s wrong with you? | 科尔 你有什么毛病? |
[37:07] | How you even got an appetite right now? | 你怎么现在还有胃口? |
[37:12] | Eating’s for the living. | 进食是为了存活 |
[37:14] | We just got taken down by a monkey the size of a building! | 我们刚被一只摩天楼大的猴子痛宰 |
[37:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:19] | That was an unconventional encounter. | 那是很不寻常的遭遇 |
[37:22] | Is that really all your brain telling itself right now? | 你没吓到头壳坏掉吧? |
[37:26] | There’s no tactical precedence. | 没有战术优先次序 |
[37:27] | We did the best we could in the situation. | 在这种情况下我们尽力了 |
[37:32] | Griffin C0.! | 狮鹫连 |
[37:40] | Thank God you guys are okay! | 谢天谢地你们没事 |
[37:45] | – Good to see you, sir. – We’re all right. | – 很高兴见到你 长官 – 我们没事 |
[37:47] | How many left? | 剩下多少人? |
[37:49] | Seven survivors. | 7人生还 |
[37:51] | Seven confirmed KIA. | 7人确认阵亡 |
[37:53] | Galleta, Saraf, and Hodges. | 贾勒塔 萨拉夫和哈吉斯 |
[37:56] | Slivko and the rest are unknown. | 史利哥和其他人下落不明 |
[38:12] | Where’s Randa? | 朗达在哪里? |
[38:16] | How you doing? | 你还好吗? |
[38:17] | I’m fine. Thank you. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[38:18] | Good. Glad to hear it. I was worried about you. | 那好 很高兴听到 我还担心了一下 |
[38:26] | You are going to tell me everything I don’t know, | 你要从实招来所有我不知道的事 |
[38:31] | or I’m gonna blow your head off. | 否则我会轰了你的脑袋 |
[38:35] | Monsters exist. | 怪兽确实存在 |
[38:37] | No shit. | 废话 |
[38:39] | Nobody believed me. | 没人相信我 |
[38:41] | Yesterday, I was a crackpot. | 昨天 我被当成怪胎 |
[38:43] | But today… | 但今天… |
[38:45] | So this was never about geology. | 所以这从来就跟地质无关 |
[38:49] | You dropped those charges to flush something out. | 你们投震源药包是要逼出怪物 |
[38:52] | Who are you? | 你是什么来头? |
[38:53] | You heard of the USS Lawton? | 你听过美国军舰劳顿号吗? |
[38:56] | Neither did the public. | 民众也没听过 |
[38:58] | Out of a thousand young men on that ship, I was the only survivor. | 那艘船上有一千名年轻人 我是唯一的律存者 |
[39:02] | They told my family she was sunk in battle, | 他们跟我家人说船在战役中沉了 |
[39:04] | but I know what I saw. | 但我知道我看到什么 |
[39:05] | It had no conscience. | 它毫无良心 |
[39:08] | No reasoning, just destroy. | 不讲道理 只是破坏 |
[39:11] | I spent the last 30 years | 我花了过去30年 |
[39:13] | trying to prove the truth of what I learned that day. | 试图证明那天我得知的真相 |
[39:16] | This planet doesn’t belong to us. | 地球不属于我们 |
[39:19] | Ancient species owned this earth long before mankind. | 古老物种早在人类之前就拥有地球 |
[39:24] | And if we keep our heads buried in the sand, | 如果我们继续保持鸵鸟的心态 |
[39:26] | they will take it back. | 它们就会今回地球 |
[39:28] | My agency is known as Monarch. | 我的机构名为帝王计划 |
[39:30] | We specialize in the hunt for Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organisms. | 我们专精猎捕巨大不明陆栖生物 |
[39:34] | You knew that thing was out here? | 你早就知道那个怪物在这里? |
[39:36] | I’m sorry for your men, Colonel, I truly am. | 很遗憾你的属下罹难 我是真心的 |
[39:40] | Get us home, with proof. | 送我们回家 带着证据 |
[39:44] | So we can send the cavalry. | 我们就能派来装甲部队 |
[39:58] | I am the cavalry. | 我就是装甲部队 |
[40:01] | It’s called the Hollow Earth theory. | 这称为地空说理论 |
[40:02] | Randa hired me | 朗达雇用我… |
[40:04] | because I wrote a paper | 因为我写了一篇论文 |
[40:06] | substantiating what most people think is a crackpot idea. | 想证实多数人认为是 异想天开的概念 |
[40:09] | That there are these massive underground spaces | 巨大的地下空间确实存在 |
[40:13] | – isolated from the surface world. – Passageways. | – 与表面也界隔离 – 通道 |
[40:15] | Randa believed this island may be one of those. | 朗达相信这座岛可能就是其一 |
[40:18] | An emergence point for whatever lives below. | 地底不明生物的出没点 |
[40:21] | Ancient species like what we just saw. | 像是刚才看到的古老物种 |
[40:23] | I thought he was out of his mind. | 我以为他疯了 |
[40:26] | This is Slivko. Do you read? | 我是史利哥 有听到吗? |
[40:28] | Anybody out there? | 有人在吗? |
[40:29] | We’re headed north to the exfil location. | 我们要往北去撤出点 |
[40:31] | Everyone here seems way too calm right now. | 这里每个人都看起来太冷静了 |
[40:34] | Do you copy? Anybody? | 收到没?有人吗? |
[40:35] | We’re out of range, Slivko. | 超出接收范围 史利哥 |
[40:37] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[40:38] | Save it for when we get closer to the group. | 等留到接近团队时再用 |
[40:51] | Nobody move. | 谁都不准动 |
[40:56] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[41:12] | – Slivko. – What? | – 史利哥 – 什么? |
[41:20] | Put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[41:43] | These men did not die in vain. | 这些人不是白白牺牲 |
[41:47] | I swear to God, | 我对天发誓 |
[41:49] | their deaths will not go unanswered. | 他们不会死不瞑目 |
[41:57] | Now let’s get to Chapman and those munitions. | 快去找查普曼和那些弹药 |
[42:09] | You ever heard the story of the mouse, the lion, and the thorn? | 你听过老鼠 狮子和尖刺的故事? |
[42:12] | Yeah. | 有 |
[42:13] | There you go then. | 那你就懂了 |
[42:14] | In case we ever see that primate again. | 以免我们又撞见那只猩猩 |
[42:17] | You do know that story is about a mouse becoming friends with the lion | 你的版本是老鼠把狮子脚掌的刺 |
[42:21] | after taking the thorn out of his paw though, right? | 拔出来后 它们成为好朋友吧? |
[42:24] | No, it’s not. | 才不是 |
[42:26] | The mouse kills the lion with the thorn. | 老鼠用刺杀死狮子 |
[42:30] | Who told you that, Cole? | 谁告诉你的? |
[42:32] | My mother. | 我妈 |
[42:39] | That actually explains a lot. | 怪不得你这么天真 |
[43:07] | Look out! Oh, shit! | 小心 不妙 |
[43:09] | – Watch out! – What is it? | – 小心 – 那是什么? |
[43:10] | – Watch your six! – Up above! | – 小心后方 – 上面 |
[43:12] | – Up in the trees! – Guns up! | – 在树上 – 朝上开枪 |
[43:21] | Cole! | 科尔 |
[43:23] | – No,no! – Mills! | – 不要 – 米尔斯 |
[43:25] | We got you! | 我们会救你 |
[43:27] | I can’t get a shot! | 我瞄不准 |
[43:33] | Cut the legs! Cut it off at the legs! | 砍断脚 砍断它的脚 |
[44:05] | We got you! | 我帮你 |
[44:32] | Shake it off, guys! Let’s move out. | 别再想了 快上路 |
[44:40] | Stay tight. | 跟紧 |
[44:48] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼? |
[45:36] | Oh! Behind you! | 注意后面 |
[45:38] | Everybody, stay calm. Stay calm. | 大家保持冷静 保持冷静 |
[45:39] | Conrad. | 康拉德 |
[45:40] | Stay back! | 后退 |
[45:42] | – Guys. – Stop, stop. | – 大伙儿 – 别靠近 |
[45:44] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa! – Stop, stop! | – 哇 哇 哇 – 别靠近 |
[45:46] | Nobody shoot! | 谁都不准开枪 |
[45:59] | No, no, no. No need for that. | 不要 不必动枪 |
[46:00] | Come on now! | 别激动 |
[46:02] | Everybody, keep your wigs on now! | 各位 镇定下来 |
[46:06] | What? | 怎么回事? |
[46:07] | I didn’t believe it when they said you were coming. | 他们说有人来了我还不信 |
[46:11] | I was up all night | 我整晚没睡 |
[46:12] | just thinking about how me and Gunpei dreamed of this moment. | 就想着我和军平梦到的这一刻 |
[46:16] | And now here it is. | 如今实现了 |
[46:17] | 28 years, 11 months | 28年又11个月 |
[46:20] | and eight failed attempts to get back to the world, | 8次尝试回归世界都失败 |
[46:22] | and instead the world comes to me? | 结果却是你们来找我? |
[46:25] | Ain’t that a crack? | 不是很爆笑吗? |
[46:28] | They never smile. | 他们从不笑的 |
[46:30] | Did you crash here? | 你在这里坠机? |
[46:32] | Oh. Sorry, miss. | 失礼了 小姐 |
[46:34] | Lieutenant Hank Marlow of the 45th. | 45步兵团的汉克·马洛中尉 |
[46:37] | Put the old flight suit on for you. | 为了你穿上旧飞行装 |
[46:42] | You are more beautiful | 你美多了… |
[46:45] | than a hot dog and a beer | 比起热狗配啤酒 |
[46:48] | at Wrigley Field on opening day. | 在里格利球场的开慕日 |
[46:57] | But you’re real. | 但你是真实的 |
[47:01] | Right? | 对吧? |
[47:05] | I told you. Didn’t I tell you? | 我就说吧 我不是告诉你们了? |
[47:07] | I said, | 我说 |
[47:08] | “it’s fine.” | “不要紧的” |
[47:11] | There we go. | 这样才对 |
[47:17] | There’s something out there, man. | 外头有怪物 |
[47:18] | Oh, there’s a lot out there. | 外头怪物可多了 |
[47:21] | Now, come on. We gotta get home. | 过来 我们快回家 |
[47:23] | You don’t wanna be out here at night. | 晚上最好别在外面 |
[50:17] | You probably noticed a lot of weird things on this island. | 你们可能注意到 这座岛上有许多怪事 |
[50:21] | As long as we stay in here where the people live, we’ll be all right. | 只要待在这群人的部落 我们就会没事 |
[50:26] | That wall, | 那道墙 |
[50:28] | is that supposed to keep out that thing? | 是为了阻档那只怪兽? |
[50:30] | No, he’s not the one they’re trying to keep out. | 不 他们想阻档的不是它 |
[50:34] | What? | 什么? |
[50:36] | These people live up on top of the trees while we’re down on the roots. | 这些人住在树上 不像我们住在地面 |
[50:39] | Some of them don’t even seem to age. | 有些人甚至看不出变老 |
[50:42] | There’s no crime, | 没有犯罪 |
[50:44] | no personal property. | 没有私人财产 |
[50:46] | They’re past all that. | 他们不在乎那一切 |
[51:00] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[51:04] | So, good news. | 好消息 |
[51:06] | They say you can shack up here. | 他们说你们能住这里 |
[51:10] | I didn’t hear them say anything. | 我没听到他们说话 |
[51:12] | Oh, they don’t speak too much. | 他们话不多 |
[51:14] | When you’ve been here as long as I have, you start to understand. You’ll see. | 只要你待得跟我一样久 你就会了解 你会明白的 |
[51:18] | Wait a minute. Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等等 |
[51:20] | We can’t stay here. We have to get off the island. | 我们不能留下 我们要离开这座岛 |
[51:22] | We have lives. I have a life. | 我们还有日子要过 |
[51:24] | Nieves, now is not the time. All right? | 尼伟斯 现在时机不对 好吗? |
[51:27] | What lands here tends to stay here. | 踏上这里 就别想走了 |
[51:31] | As far as I can tell, | 就我所知 |
[51:33] | this ship washed up about 10 years before I did. | 这艘船比我早10年冲上岸 |
[51:36] | – You’ve been here since ’44? – Yeah. | – 你1944年就在这里?- 对 |
[51:38] | What happened with the war? Did we win? | 那场战争的结果呢?我们赢了? |
[51:41] | Which one? | 哪场战争? |
[51:42] | Uh-huh. That makes sense. | 呃 那说得通 |
[51:46] | This is all hallowed ground to them. | 这是他们的圣地 |
[51:47] | So if you like your hands, don’t touch anything. | 所以不想断手的人 就别乱碰 |
[52:05] | Look at that. | 真不得了 |
[52:21] | The way they tell it, for thousands of years, | 以他们的说法 几千年来 |
[52:24] | the people on this island lived in fear. | 这座岛上的人活在恐惧中 |
[52:28] | That’s a hell of a long time to be scared. | 还真是害怕了很久 |
[52:34] | And then, one day, the damnedest thing happened. | 然后有一天 最诡异的事发生了 |
[52:37] | Some of the things they were afraid of | 他们害怕的一些怪兽 |
[52:39] | started protecting them against the things that were eating them. | 开始保护他们不被其他怪兽吃掉 |
[52:44] | But nothing lasts forever, I guess. | 但凡事都不是永恒的 |
[52:53] | And this is where they honor the last of their saviors. | 他们在这里奉杷最后的救世主 |
[53:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[53:06] | That’s Kong. | 那是金刚 |
[53:11] | He’s king around here. | 他是这里的霸主 |
[53:15] | He’s God to these people. | 这些人供他为神 |
[53:19] | Kong’s a pretty good king. | 金刚是个好霸主 |
[53:22] | Keeps to himself mostly. | 习惯独来独往 |
[53:27] | This is his home. We’re just guests here. | 这是他的家 我们只是客人 |
[53:32] | But you don’t go into someone’s house and start dropping bombs | 但谁会去别人家里敌丢炸弹 |
[53:35] | unless you’re picking a fight. | 除非你想够挑起争战 |
[53:38] | Wasn’t Kong the one who killed your friend? | 不是金刚杀了你朋友? |
[53:42] | No. | 不是 |
[53:45] | One of them did. | 那种怪兽杀的 |
[53:47] | Kong’s god on the island, | 金刚是这座岛上的神 |
[53:50] | but the devils live below us. | 但在我们之下有恶魔 |
[53:54] | And what are they called? | 叫什么来着? |
[53:57] | The lwis won’t speak their name. | 伊维族不会说出它们的名字 |
[54:00] | But I call them Skull-crawlers. | 但我称它们骷髅爬兽 |
[54:02] | Why? | 为什么? |
[54:04] | ‘Cause it sounds neat. | 因为听起来特厉害 |
[54:08] | Okay. Look, I just made that name up. | 好吧 我临时编出来 |
[54:11] | I’m trying to scare you. | 想吓你们的 |
[54:12] | I’m fine calling them that. | 那个名称还不赖 |
[54:13] | – Are you cool with that? – Yeah… | – 你说呢?- 同意 |
[54:14] | – I like the name, so… – That seems like a great name. | – 我喜欢那个名称 – 感觉是个好名称 |
[54:16] | I’ve never said that name out loud before. | 我从没说出过那个名称 |
[54:18] | it sounds stupid now that I say it. | 现在说出来感觉很蠢 |
[54:20] | You call them whatever you want. | 你们想怎么叫都行 |
[54:22] | They’re big lizard things. Nasty. | 是一种大蜥蜴 很凶猛 |
[54:26] | They come from the vents deep down. | 来自地底深处的裂缝 |
[54:28] | That’s why Kong got so mad. | 难怪金刚会抓在 |
[54:32] | Those bombs woke up a bunch of them. | 那些炸弹会唤醒其中几只 |
[54:38] | I tell you what. You’re lucky he’s out there, too, | 说实话 你们很幸运金刚也在 |
[54:40] | or you wouldn’t have made it this far. | 否则你们活不到现在 |
[54:43] | They’re crafty bastards. Mean as hell. | 它们是狡猾的混蛋 残暴至极 |
[54:50] | Now, he can handle them | 只要是小只的 |
[54:52] | as long as he gets to them when they’re still small. | 金刚就对付得了它们 |
[54:58] | You don’t wanna wake up the big one. | 你不会想要唤醒那只大的 |
[55:00] | – How big is it? – It’s bigger. | – 有多大?- 比较大 |
[55:02] | It wiped out his whole family. | 消灭了它的全家 |
[55:04] | Kong’s the last of his kind, but he’s still growing. | 金刚是同类中仅存的 但它仍在成长 |
[55:06] | And you better hope he does. | 你们最好希望它是 |
[55:08] | Because the lwis say once Kong goes, | 因为伊维族说一旦金刚不在了 |
[55:10] | then the big one comes up. | 那只大恶魔就会出现 |
[55:14] | Then it’s, “Goodnight, lrene.” | 那就是大祸临头的时刻了 |
[55:16] | Listen, there’s a refueling team | 听着 有一支燃料补给队 |
[55:18] | coming to the north end of the island in three days. | 3天后会抵达这座岛的北边 |
[55:21] | You should come with us. | 你应该跟我们来 |
[55:23] | To the north end of the island? | 到岛的北边? |
[55:26] | We’re gonna get out of here. | 我们要离开这里 |
[55:27] | – In three days? -Yes. | – 在3天内?- 对 |
[55:35] | You can’t get to the north end in three days. | 不可能在3天内到达北边 |
[55:37] | It’s impossible. That’s it. No way. | 不可能 死心吧 别作梦了 |
[55:44] | At least not on foot. | 至少徒步是不可能的 |
[56:09] | That is one ugly ass bird. | 那只鸟丑爆了 |
[56:29] | Dear Billy, | 亲爱的比利 |
[56:30] | this place is hell. | 这地方糟透了 |
[56:34] | And monsters exist. | 怪兽确实存在 |
[56:36] | Under beds and signing paychecks. | 在床底下签着薪水条 |
[56:39] | – Come on, man. – Seems like | – 别闹了 – 这似是 |
[56:40] | maybe he wants to go kill that ape | 看来他似乎想去杀那只猩猩 |
[56:42] | instead of getting us off this island? Yeah! | 而不是让我们离开这座岛 好咧 |
[56:44] | Are we even gonna make it? | 我们来不来得及? |
[56:45] | – Make what? – The exfil! | – 来得及什么?- 到撤出点 |
[56:47] | We gotta be there in three days! | 我们要在3天内到达 |
[56:49] | We’ll make it. We’re gonna make it. | 我们会赶到 来得及的 |
[56:50] | Yeah, but, Cole, what happens if Chapman’s not… | 但要是查普曼出事… |
[56:53] | The Colonel said he’s there, he’s there. | 中校说他在那里 他就在那里 |
[57:01] | We were this close to getting it working. | 我们差一点就… 让这启动 |
[57:03] | Me and Gunpei were gonna take off for the open sea, try to get home. | 我和军平打算动身去外海 设法回家 |
[57:07] | That’s when one of them things got him. | 他在那时被怪兽杀了 |
[57:12] | There she is. | 船在那里 |
[57:24] | Well, that’s lovely. | 还真不错 |
[57:28] | You’re damn right. | 算你有眼光 |
[57:38] | Does this thing even float? | 这玩意浮得起来吗? |
[57:41] | Me and Gunpei spent six years of our lives building this thing. | 我和军平花了6年人生建造这艘船 |
[57:45] | She’s called the Grey Fox. | 这是灰狐号 |
[57:47] | And she floats. | 它浮得起来 |
[57:59] | Pulled the engine parts from my P-51 | 引擎零件取自我P51战机 |
[58:01] | and his old Zero. | 和他的零使战机 |
[58:02] | Found a B-29 on the beach one day. That was something. | 某天在海滩发现一架波音轰炸机 挺管用的 |
[58:05] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你别逗了 |
[58:07] | That thing looks like it’s made out of pure tetanus. | 这玩意看起来会让人得破伤风 |
[58:11] | I know she ain’t pretty to look at, | 这的确看起来不起眼 |
[58:12] | but it’s nothing a couple of extra hands can’t fix. | 多了人手帮忙 包准能修好 |
[58:15] | Unless you got a better idea, I suggest we get cracking. | 除非你们有更好的点子 我建议我们快干活 |
[58:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[59:57] | Come on, get up! | 加油 起来 |
[1:01:06] | Well, would you look at that? | 看那里 |
[1:01:09] | It bleeds. | 它流血了 |
[1:01:13] | – Wha… – We did that. | – 这 – 是我们干的 |
[1:01:15] | We hook up with Chapman, | 我们要跟查普曼会合 |
[1:01:17] | there’s enough munitions on that downed Sea Stallion | 那架海种马直升机上有足够的弹药 |
[1:01:19] | to finish the job. | 能终结它 |
[1:01:28] | Magnificent. | 太壮观了 |
[1:01:31] | You know why I carry this instead of an M-16? | 知道为何我带这个却不带M16 ? |
[1:01:34] | Took it off a farmer fighting for the NVA. | 从为越南人民军而战的农夫手上抢来 |
[1:01:37] | He surrendered right after we leveled his village. | 我们一铲平他的村落他就投降了 |
[1:01:40] | He was 50 years old. | 他50岁了 |
[1:01:41] | Said he’d never even seen a gun till we showed up. | 说在我们出现前 他根本没看过枪 |
[1:01:43] | Sometimes, an enemy doesn’t exist | 有时 敌人并不存在 |
[1:01:48] | till you go looking for one. | 除非你紧追着假想敌 |
[1:01:50] | What happens when they show up on your doorstep? | 当敌人出现在你门口时又怎样? |
[1:01:53] | I’ll still have his gun. | 我还是会拿着他的枪 |
[1:01:57] | Best of luck with that, soldier. | 士兵 祝好运 |
[1:02:08] | Okay. So, we’ve got 48 hours to make it to the north shore. | 好 我们有48小时赶到北岸 |
[1:02:11] | Slivko, do you know what you’re doing back there? | 史利哥 知道你在修什么吧? |
[1:02:13] | Yeah! My pop’s a mechanic. | 当然 我爸是技师 |
[1:02:15] | If I can’t fix this, he’ll disown me. | 若修不好 他会不认我 |
[1:02:17] | If he ever sees me again. | 如果他还能再看到我 |
[1:02:19] | Hold the phone there, Churchill. | 暂停一下 英国佬 |
[1:02:21] | Russia was our ally. | 俄罗斯是我们的同盟国 |
[1:02:23] | Now, you’re saying we’re at war with them? | 你是说我们正在跟他们作战? |
[1:02:25] | It’s more of a cold war. | 比较像是冷战 |
[1:02:27] | Cold war like | 冷战是指… |
[1:02:28] | they take the summers off? | 夏天不开战吗? |
[1:02:32] | What about the Cubs? The Cubs win a World Series yet? | 那小熊队呢 赢了也界大赛吗? |
[1:02:35] | The Cubs? | 小熊队? |
[1:02:36] | Man, not even close. | 拜托 差得可远了 |
[1:02:37] | Were they ever good? | 他们有强过吗? |
[1:02:38] | Happens to be my team. Where are you from? | 正好是我的球队 你哪里人? |
[1:02:40] | – Detroit. – Okay. | – 底特律 – 好 |
[1:02:41] | Whoa, yeah, the Tigers. Did they win at all this year? | 好 老虎队 他们今年赢了吗? |
[1:02:45] | – I don’t know. – I doubt it. Yeah. | – 我不知道 – 我怀疑 |
[1:02:46] | I’d pick the Cubbies over the Tigers any day. | 我永远押小熊赢老虎 |
[1:02:48] | Who do you think would win in a fight? A tiger or a cub? | 你觉得老虎和小熊对打谁会赢? |
[1:02:51] | A tiger would win. | 老虎会赢 |
[1:02:54] | Yeah, because a cub is a baby bear. | 对 因为小熊是幼熊 |
[1:02:56] | A full-grown tiger can eat a baby bear. | 成年的老虎能吃掉幼熊 |
[1:03:00] | Just gotta think it through. | 要多动脑筋 |
[1:03:03] | We also put a man on the moon. | 人类也登上月球了 |
[1:03:05] | No kidding? | 真的假的? |
[1:03:07] | What did they do? Just leave him up there? | 他们做了什么 把人丢在那里? |
[1:03:09] | What’s he eating? | 他要吃什么? |
[1:03:11] | Tang. Spam. | 国珍 罐头食品 |
[1:03:15] | Come on, we’re losing daylight. | 好了 快天黑了 |
[1:03:23] | Fox Leader, this is Chapman, over. | 狐队长 我是查普曼 完毕 |
[1:03:26] | Fox Leader, this is Chapman, over. | 狐队长 我是查普曼 完毕 |
[1:03:38] | Dear Billy… | 亲爱的比利 |
[1:03:41] | Sometimes, life just punch you in the balls. | 有时人生就是会给你致命一击 |
[1:03:44] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[1:04:36] | What kind of music is that? | 这是哪门子音乐? |
[1:04:38] | What happened to swing? | 摇摆乐怎么了? |
[1:04:39] | Benny Goodman? | 班尼·古德曼? |
[1:04:41] | You’re like a time-traveler, man. | 你好像时空旅行者 |
[1:04:43] | I’m telling you, this is the new sound. | 听好了 这才是新的声音 |
[1:04:49] | 里格利球场 芝加哥小熊队的家 | |
[1:04:52] | I don’t know if I’m gonna like whoever’s under this beard. | 不知道我剃了须会像谁 |
[1:04:55] | I really hope that thing you call a boat can get us upriver in 36 hours. | 希望你说的那船 能在36小时内带我们到上游 |
[1:04:58] | Because if we miss that window, we’re, | 如果我们错过时机 我们 |
[1:05:01] | literally, up a creek. | 真的就要吃土了 |
[1:05:04] | When I first wrote that paper on the Hollow Earth theory, | 我最初写那篇地空说的论文时 |
[1:05:07] | the whole committee laughed out loud. | 整个委员会都放声大笑 |
[1:05:10] | Not Randa. | 除了朗达 |
[1:05:11] | The one guy in the crowd who actually took me seriously. | 他是唯一把我当一回事的人 |
[1:05:15] | It felt good. | 那种感觉很好 |
[1:05:17] | Then I thought he was crazy when he said the earth was full of monsters. | 但他说地球充满怪兽时 我以为他疯了 |
[1:05:20] | I can’t tell when I’m talking | 我分不清我在说话 |
[1:05:22] | – or when I’m not talking. – You’re talking. | – 或没在说话 – 你在说话 |
[1:05:24] | – Am I? – Yes. | – 是吗?- 是 |
[1:05:25] | – I’m talking? – Yes. | – 我在说话?- 对 |
[1:05:27] | Your mouth is moving. | 你的嘴巴在动 |
[1:05:28] | What? | 什么? |
[1:05:29] | I’m gonna stab you by the end of the night. | 我会在半夜刺杀你 |
[1:05:32] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:05:34] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[1:05:39] | If the boat doesn’t work, we’ll just take the train. | 如果船发动不了 就改搭火车 |
[1:05:43] | Isn’t it odd the most dangerous places are always the most beautiful? | 最危险的地方始终最美丽 很怪吧? |
[1:05:49] | I’m trying to take a long-exposure photograph, | 嗯 我想拍一张长时曝光的照片 |
[1:05:52] | but my flashlight broke. | 但我的闪光灯坏了 |
[1:05:56] | Try this. | 试试这个 |
[1:05:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:02] | – Royal Air Force? – It was my father’s. | – 皇家空军?- 是我爸的 |
[1:06:04] | He threw it to me from the train as he rolled off to fight the Nazis. | 他出发去打纳粹时从火车上扔给我 |
[1:06:08] | He was like John Wayne to me. | 他就像是我的约翰·韦恩 |
[1:06:11] | Some kind of mythic hero. | 某种神话的英雄 |
[1:06:14] | Did he come back? | 他有回来吗? |
[1:06:15] | His plane went down near Hamburg. | 他的飞机坠落在汉堡附近 |
[1:06:18] | They searched for him for months but… | 他们搜寻他几个月但… |
[1:06:24] | I suppose no man comes home from war. | 我想没人会从战场回家 |
[1:06:28] | Not really. | 心是回不来了 |
[1:06:39] | Mills, quit dicking around. I’m going on perimeter. | 米尔斯 别打混了 我要去检查周边 |
[1:06:53] | Colonel Packard, | 派克中校 |
[1:06:57] | this mission to the crash site is folly. | 前往坠机地点的任务并不明智 |
[1:07:02] | I understand going after your man. | 我能理解你寻人心切 |
[1:07:05] | But the rest of it… | 但除此之外 |
[1:07:08] | This is beyond us. | 这不是我们能力所及 |
[1:07:11] | You don’t like the way I’m running things? | 你不喜欢我的处事方式? |
[1:07:14] | You know where the door is. | 想走人随你 |
[1:07:18] | You set this in motion when you put this place on the map. | 你促成这次行动 硬闯这片禁地 |
[1:07:22] | And I will not cut and run. | 但我绝不会临阵脱逃 |
[1:07:27] | I know an enemy when I see it. | 我看到敌人绝不放过 |
[1:07:58] | This man’s name was Gunpei lkari. | 这个人的名字是和军平 |
[1:08:03] | But you take away the uniforms | 但只要脱去制服 |
[1:08:06] | and the war… | 还有战争 |
[1:08:09] | He became my brother. | 他成为我的兄弟 |
[1:08:13] | And we swore we’d never leave each other behind. | 我们发誓绝对不会丢下对方 |
[1:08:22] | Let’s get off this island. | 咱们离开这座岛吧 |
[1:08:34] | Not yet! | 还没啦 |
[1:08:36] | – Prime the lines. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 把油加满 – 好 |
[1:08:38] | Wind it up, let’s go! | 搞定了 出发 |
[1:08:41] | Keep going! | 继续转 |
[1:08:46] | Third time’s the charm. Here we go. Here we go! | 第三次就会成功 加油 加油 |
[1:08:50] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 加把劲 加把劲 |
[1:08:52] | Come on, come on. | 加油 加油 |
[1:08:55] | Yes. | 好耶 |
[1:09:00] | Yes! Yes! | 好耶 发动了 |
[1:09:27] | I guess this is goodbye. | 该是道别的时候了 |
[1:09:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:41] | If you’re ever in Chicago, look me up, I guess. | 如果你们有来芝加哥 记得找我 |
[1:11:11] | Here, no. Let me help. | 拿来 让我帮忙 |
[1:11:15] | Man’s gotta do what… Ow! | 男人就该… 啊 |
[1:11:17] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:11:18] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:11:19] | Allow me. | 让我来吧 |
[1:11:21] | You should see me in the library. | 你该在图书馆认识我 |
[1:11:26] | I got a wife. | 我有老婆 |
[1:11:28] | Had a wife. | 曾经有老婆 |
[1:11:29] | Have a wife? | 老婆还在吗? |
[1:11:32] | Guess I don’t know anymore. | 我已经不得而知了 |
[1:11:35] | We got hitched right before I deployed. | 我们在我参战前结婚 |
[1:11:37] | Got a telegram from her the day before I got shot down. | 我坠机的前一天收到电报 |
[1:11:40] | She said we just had our baby boy. | 她说我们的儿子刚出生 |
[1:11:42] | I got a son out there. | 我有个儿子 |
[1:11:44] | Grown man I’ve never met. | 我从没见过的成年人 |
[1:11:46] | Yeah, she definitely thinks you’re dead, man. | 她肯定以为你挂点了 |
[1:11:48] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:11:50] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说说 |
[1:11:52] | You don’t know that. | 很难说 |
[1:11:53] | You’d be surprised how long people wait. | 有些人就是很能等 |
[1:11:55] | Ah, truth is, I don’t expect them to be waiting. | 事实上 我不指望他们等待 |
[1:11:59] | I’d be fine either way. | 反正我会没事的 |
[1:12:02] | I just want one last chance to see them. | 我只想有机会见到他们一面 |
[1:12:06] | That’d be good enough for me. | 那样我就满足了 |
[1:12:08] | We’re gonna get you home. | 我们会送你回家的 |
[1:12:10] | Fox Five, come back. | 狐5号 回复 |
[1:12:11] | Is there anyone out there? | 那里有人吗? |
[1:12:13] | Hey! This is Fox Five. We hear you. | 这是狐5号 我们听到了 |
[1:12:15] | Yeah! We’re on a boat. | 对 我们在船上 |
[1:12:17] | – We’re on a boat headed up north on a river. – A boat’? | – 我们在船上 在河上往北 – 船? |
[1:12:19] | Where’d y’all get a boat? | 哪弄来的? |
[1:12:20] | We met this, like, crazy Santa Claus, | 我们遇到一个疯颠的圣诞老人 |
[1:12:23] | time-traveler guy from World War ll. You’ll meet him. | 来自二战的时空旅行者 你们会见到他 |
[1:12:25] | What kind of boat y’all got? | 你们弄来什么船? |
[1:12:26] | It’s more of, like, a plane than a boat, really. | 其实比较像飞机 |
[1:12:28] | Let’s call it a “ploat.” | 就称”飞机船”好了 |
[1:12:29] | We’re on a ploat. | 我们在飞机船上 |
[1:12:31] | We need their location, Slivko. | 史利哥 我们需要他们的位置 |
[1:12:32] | Send up a flare so we can find you. | 发射信号弹 让我们找到你们 |
[1:12:35] | Roger that, Fox Five. | 了解 狐5号 |
[1:12:37] | Fire in the hole! | 要发射了 |
[1:12:44] | There! | 那里 |
[1:12:45] | Yes! | 好 |
[1:12:47] | I repeat, we have a visual. Two klicks to our north. | 重复 看到了 在我们北方2公里 |
[1:12:50] | Roger that, Fox Five. Fox One out. | 了解 狐5号 狐1号结束 |
[1:12:54] | Rendezvous point, one hour. | 1 小时后在集合点会合 |
[1:12:56] | Mount up! | 上路了 |
[1:12:57] | Can we fit everybody? | 船装得下所有人吗? |
[1:13:00] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[1:13:02] | We ‘re going home! | 我们要回家了 |
[1:13:10] | Get down! | 给我下来 |
[1:13:21] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么鬼? |
[1:13:23] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[1:13:25] | Everybody, grab your gear. We have to keep moving. | 拿好各自的装备 我们要继续移动 |
[1:13:29] | We’ll go ashore, meet up with Packard. | 我们上岸跟派克会合 |
[1:13:31] | No. Wait a minute! Wait a minute! | 不 等一下 |
[1:13:32] | Is nobody gonna say anything about the… | 没人要说点什么 刚才… |
[1:13:35] | He’s gone! | 他挂了 |
[1:13:36] | And he ain’t coming back. There’s nothing to say. | 回不来了 没啥好说的 |
[1:13:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:13:48] | Their flare was only two klicks north. | 信号弹在北方2公里 |
[1:13:51] | They should be here soon. | 他们应该很快会到 |
[1:13:52] | Unless they were eaten by something that’s bigger than us. | 除非被比我们大的怪物吃了 |
[1:14:02] | Holy shit! | 老天爷 |
[1:14:04] | Slivko! | 史利哥 |
[1:14:05] | Thought you were taking a dirt nap by now, Slivko. | 我以为你喝屁了 |
[1:14:07] | Never thought I’d see you guys again. | 没想到能再见到你们 |
[1:14:08] | – I thought you were crazy. – I wish I had been. | – 我以为你疯了 – 你看到的人 |
[1:14:10] | – What’s your count? – What you see is what I got. | – 你还剩多少人?- 你看到就是全部的人了 |
[1:14:14] | We lost one, too. | 我们也失去一个人 |
[1:14:15] | Good to see you, fellas! | 很高兴见到你们 |
[1:14:17] | Who the hell is this? | 这是何方神圣? |
[1:14:18] | We picked up a hitchhiker. | 我们让他搭便车 |
[1:14:20] | Lieutenant Hank Marlow of the 45th Pursuit Squadron of the 15th. | 汉克·马洛上尉 第15航空队第45中队 |
[1:14:23] | You’ve been here since World War II? | 你从二战就在这里? |
[1:14:25] | Yes, sir. I miss the parade? | 没错 我错过阅兵了? |
[1:14:28] | I’ll be damned. | 真要命 |
[1:14:29] | Snap to, Lieutenant. | 敬礼 中尉 |
[1:14:31] | We’re gonna get him home, sir. | 我们会送他回家 |
[1:14:33] | If we follow this river, | 只要沿着这条河 |
[1:14:34] | we’ll make it to the boat, and we’ll make it to the north shore in time. | 赶上了船 就能及时到达北岸 |
[1:14:36] | That sounds good. | 好主意 |
[1:14:38] | But we’re not leaving yet. | 但我们还不能离开 |
[1:14:39] | Still got a man out there, Conrad. | 还有一人失踪 康拉德 |
[1:14:42] | Wait a second. You got someone out there? | 等一下 还有一人个? |
[1:14:43] | Chapman. | 查普曼 |
[1:14:44] | He’s with the downed Sea Stallion just west of here. | 他在坠落的海种马旁 在西边 |
[1:14:47] | West? We can’t go west! | 西边?我们不能往西 |
[1:14:49] | That’s where the skull things live. | 那些骷髅爬兽就住那里 |
[1:14:50] | We have an old saying here. “East is best, west is worst!” | 当地有句古谚 “东方棒棒哒 西方糟透了” |
[1:14:53] | That’s why we say it! | 这样说是有道理的 |
[1:14:54] | You know, southwest… | 至于西南… |
[1:14:56] | We could talk about that. | 还可以商量 |
[1:14:57] | But you’re gonna need a lot more guns if you’re gonna go west. | 但要往西的话需要更多枪 |
[1:15:00] | Guys. I think that we should listen to Marlow. | 各位 我们应该听马洛的 |
[1:15:04] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[1:15:07] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[1:15:08] | Your job is finding lost men, right? | 你的工作是找到失踪的人 对吧? |
[1:15:15] | Okay, sir. | 你说了算 |
[1:15:16] | But if we reach that position and he’s not there, | 但如果我们到达那里他却不在 |
[1:15:19] | we don’t send out a search party. | 我们不会派人搜索 |
[1:15:20] | We’re back here by nightfall, understood? | 要在傍晚前会回来这里 懂吗? |
[1:15:22] | In 24 hours, we have to be on the other side of this island. | 在24小时内得赶到岛的另一边 |
[1:15:24] | Roger that. Hear you loud and clear. | 了解 听得一清二楚 |
[1:15:27] | All right, you heard the man. Moving out in 10. | 你们听到了 10分钟后出发 |
[1:15:30] | This is a good group of boys. | 真是一群好兄弟 |
[1:15:32] | We’re all gonna die together out here. | 我们都会一起死在这里 |
[1:15:34] | You’re a good group of boys to die with, I’ll tell you that much. | 我承认跟你们这群兄弟 一起死还不赖 |
[1:15:38] | You shouldn’t have come here. | 你们不该来这里的 |
[1:15:40] | Don’t forget to tell me this is a bad idea. | 记得提醒我 这是个馊主意 |
[1:15:43] | This is a bad idea. | 这是个馊主意 |
[1:16:20] | Yeah, you smell that? | 嘿 你们闻到了吗? |
[1:16:22] | That’s death. | 那是死亡的味道 |
[1:16:27] | What the hell is this place? | 这到底是什么地方? |
[1:16:29] | This is what’s left of Kong’s parents. | 这是金刚父母的遗骸 |
[1:16:31] | I’ve taken enough photos of mass graves to recognize one. | 我拍了够多敌葬岗 算是认得出来 |
[1:16:35] | The crash site’s just on the other side of this valley. | 坠机地点在这座山谷的另一边 |
[1:16:37] | We’ll cross through and make it to the highest point west. | 我们会穿过 爬上西方的最高点 |
[1:16:42] | This place is a real no-no, sir. | 这地方是禁地 |
[1:16:44] | We need to be going to the north side right now. | 我们需要立刻去北边 |
[1:16:46] | And you’re welcome to do that, my man. | 你请便 老兄 |
[1:16:49] | By yourself. | 自己去 |
[1:16:51] | I’m not leaving Jack out there. Now, who’s with me? | 我不会丢下杰克 谁会跟我去? |
[1:16:55] | We can make it. | 我们会成功的 |
[1:16:56] | You’re mighty right, we can make it. | 对极了 我们会成功的 |
[1:16:58] | Now, stay sharp. Keep an eye out. | 机灵点 睁大眼睛 |
[1:17:04] | I’ve only been here 28 years. What do I know? | 我在这里只待28年 老子懂什么 |
[1:17:40] | Cole, we don’t got time for that, man. Put the cigarette out. | 科尔 没时间了 把烟熄掉 |
[1:17:56] | Watch those fumes! | 小心那些烟 |
[1:17:59] | Idiots. | 白痴 |
[1:18:03] | Let’s go. We gotta move! | 走吧 我们要赶快 |
[1:18:14] | Run! | 快逃 |
[1:18:19] | In here! | 躲在这里 |
[1:18:26] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[1:18:48] | I told you this damn place was a no-no. | 我就说这鬼地方是禁忌 |
[1:18:55] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[1:19:26] | All right, let’s move. | 好 快走 |
[1:19:28] | Rally on me. | 队伍跟着我 |
[1:19:31] | Rally up! Rally up! | 整队 整队 |
[1:19:34] | Somebody cover the civilians’ six. Let’s move! | 谁去保护那些平民 赶快 |
[1:19:50] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:19:54] | Randal | 朗达 |
[1:20:04] | Set up the 50! | 预备机关枪 |
[1:20:55] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:21:17] | Bring the torch! Do your thing! | 拿喷火器 喷个痛快 |
[1:21:43] | Slivko! | 史利哥 |
[1:21:45] | Gas! | 有毒气 |
[1:22:06] | Marlow! Sword! | 马洛 剑给我 |
[1:22:33] | Slivko, hang on! | 史利哥 等我 |
[1:22:42] | This thing’s moving! | 怪兽在移动 |
[1:23:15] | Now, look, Colonel. | 听着 中校 |
[1:23:17] | You may outrank me, | 你可能阶级比我高 |
[1:23:19] | but I’ve been here a hell of a lot longer. | 但我待在这里可久了 |
[1:23:22] | And I’m telling you | 我郑重告诉你 |
[1:23:23] | that thing that just shredded us was only the first of them. | 刚才打爆我们的玩意 只是刚开始的一只 |
[1:23:27] | Now we’re on their turf, | 我们闯入它们的地盘 |
[1:23:28] | and we need to turn back toot sweet! | 我们需要立马回头 |
[1:23:31] | Not as long as Chapman’s still out there. | 只要查普曼还在那里就不行 |
[1:23:33] | I’m sorry, Colonel Packard. | 很遗憾 派克中校 |
[1:23:36] | Chapman is dead. | 查普曼死了 |
[1:23:44] | Doesn’t change a thing! | 计划不变 |
[1:23:45] | We’re still going to that crash site. | 我们仍会去坠机地点 |
[1:23:48] | What’s at that crash site that you want so badly? | 你到底想在那里找到什么? |
[1:23:49] | Weapons! Enough to kill it. | 武器 足以干掉它的武器 |
[1:23:52] | – Kong didn’t kill Chapman. – But he did kill these men! | – 金刚没杀查普曼 – 但他杀了这些人 |
[1:23:56] | My men! | 我的弟兄们 |
[1:23:58] | You can’t kill Kong, Colonel. | 中校 你不能杀金刚 |
[1:24:00] | Kong is god on this island. | 金刚是这座岛上的神 |
[1:24:01] | He’s the only thing keeping them lizard things in the ground. | 只有它能阻档大蜥蜴爬出地表 |
[1:24:04] | He’s right, Colonel. We can’t kill Kong. | 中校 他说的对 我们不能杀金刚 |
[1:24:06] | Now, that other creature? | 至于另一种怪物? |
[1:24:07] | That’s the threat. And there are more of them down there. | 那才是威胁 下面有更多只 |
[1:24:10] | If you take away a species’ natural competition, | 如果你破坏物种的自然竞争 |
[1:24:13] | they’ll proliferate out of control. | 它们会繁殖到失控 |
[1:24:14] | Then we’ll end them, too! | 那我们也要终结它们 |
[1:24:15] | After we bring this thing down. | 在我们拿下金刚之后 |
[1:24:18] | I can’t let you do that, Colonel. | 中校 我不能让你那样做 |
[1:24:19] | Whoa, whoa. Wait! Hold your fire! | 等等 停火 |
[1:24:24] | This is one war we are not gonna lose. | 我们绝对不会输掉这场战争 |
[1:24:26] | Nuts! | 疯子 |
[1:24:28] | You hear me? This is nuts! | 你听到了 这简直疯了 |
[1:24:30] | Please! You need to listen to us! | 拜托 你要听我们的 |
[1:24:31] | We’re not at war, Colonel. You’re making a mistake. | 这不是交战 你会铸成大错 |
[1:24:33] | Your lies got my men killed! | 你们的谎言害我的属下被杀 |
[1:24:35] | – And you’re gonna get us all killed! – Not our fight. | – 你会害所有人被杀 – 这不是我们的战争 |
[1:24:38] | Whose side are you on, Captain? | 上尉 你站哪一边? |
[1:24:40] | Okay, Colonel. | 好吧 中校 |
[1:24:42] | You’ll find your Sea Stallion three klicks up that ridge. | 你去那座山脊找你的海种马 |
[1:24:45] | Now, I’m gonna take these civilians back to the boat. | 我会带这些平民回到船上 |
[1:24:49] | And we’ll wait for you there. | 我们会在那里等你们 |
[1:24:50] | All right? | 好吗? |
[1:25:06] | Saddle up! | 准备出发 |
[1:25:09] | Let’s go kill this thing! | 去杀掉金刚吧 |
[1:25:15] | Steve, | 史提夫 |
[1:25:17] | you running with the big dogs or staying on the porch? | 你要跟我们去打怪 或跟他们去纳凉? |
[1:25:20] | I don’t wanna be on the porch. | 我不想去纳凉 |
[1:25:22] | Marlow, you okay? | 马洛 你没事吧? |
[1:25:24] | We need to stop him. | 我们得阻止他 |
[1:25:26] | You wanna talk with him about it again? | 你还想跟他争辩? |
[1:25:27] | He seemed to really go for it the first time. | 他一开始就很坚决 |
[1:25:29] | He’s losing his grip. | 他失去理智了 |
[1:25:32] | Now, follow me, | 跟着我 |
[1:25:34] | and we’ll get off this rock alive. | 我们会活着离开这座岛 |
[1:25:41] | Dear Billy… | 亲爱的比利 |
[1:25:43] | I’m just trying to get home to you and your mom. | 我正设法回家找你和你妈 |
[1:25:47] | You be strong, now. | 你要坚强喔 |
[1:25:50] | Much love. | 满满的爱 |
[1:25:58] | Make sure those get back to his family. | 确定他的家人会收到 |
[1:26:01] | Dear Billy… | 亲爱的比利 |
[1:26:05] | Your dad was one of the best to ever do it. | 你爸是最优秀的军人 |
[1:26:15] | There’s water close by. | 附近有水源 |
[1:26:17] | Are you lost? Which way? | 你迷路了吗 走哪一边? |
[1:26:21] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[1:26:35] | Wait here. | 在这里等 |
[1:26:37] | I’ve got to get to higher ground to find the river. | 我要到高处找到河 |
[1:26:41] | Hey! I’m coming, too. | 我也去 |
[1:26:44] | I’ll be right here. | 我在这里守着 |
[1:26:48] | Keep your eyes open. | 保持警戎 |
[1:26:51] | Up in the trees, too. | 也要小心树上 |
[1:26:53] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:26:54] | Ants. | 蚂蚁 |
[1:26:56] | Big ones. | 很大只的 |
[1:26:59] | There’s one. | 那里就有一只 |
[1:27:01] | Sounds like a bird, but it’s a fucking ant. | 听起来像鸟 但居然是蚂蚁 |
[1:27:12] | Gather up everything you can, including those seismic charges. | 尽量收集弹药 包括震源药包 |
[1:27:16] | They got his attention the first time. | 第一次投弹就引起了它的注意 |
[1:27:33] | This is a bad idea. | 这是个馊主意 |
[1:27:35] | Let’s just get on with it. | 见机行事吧 |
[1:27:36] | Mills, Cole, | 米尔斯 科尔 |
[1:27:38] | let’s prep this ordinance. | 准备好炸弹 |
[1:27:40] | Make him a special gift out of that napalm. | 特别招待它汽油弹 |
[1:28:13] | The boat must be around that bend. | 船一定在河弯附近 |
[1:30:08] | We have to go. Now. | 我们该走了 赶快 |
[1:30:41] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[1:30:45] | Conrad, which way are we going? | 康拉德 我们要走哪边? |
[1:30:47] | You three need to go back to the boat. It’s that way. | 你们三人回去船上 往那边 |
[1:30:50] | Wait for us till dawn. | 等我们到黎明 |
[1:30:52] | If we’re not back by then, | 如果到时我们还没回来 |
[1:30:54] | Just go. | 就先走吧 |
[1:30:55] | You ain’t gotta twist my arm. | 不必你逼我也会走 |
[1:30:57] | Where are you two going? | 你们俩要去哪里? |
[1:31:00] | We’re going to save Kong. | 我们要去救金刚 |
[1:31:03] | Not without me, pal. | 伙伴 少不了我 |
[1:32:45] | Oh, dear. | 老天 |
[1:33:10] | Men! | 兄弟们 |
[1:33:11] | Place your charges. | 预备冲锋 |
[1:33:14] | It’s time to show Kong | 该是时候向金刚证明… |
[1:33:16] | that man is king! | 人类才是王者 |
[1:33:20] | Arm one. | 1号炸弹 |
[1:33:21] | Arm two. | 2号炸弹 |
[1:33:23] | Arm three. | 3号炸弹 |
[1:33:26] | Packard! | 派克 |
[1:33:34] | Don’t do it. | 千万不要 |
[1:33:39] | I asked you fellas nice the first time. | 我这次不会跟你们好好说 |
[1:33:42] | We don’t wanna fight here, Packard. | 我们别在这里争吵 |
[1:33:43] | This thing brought us down! It killed my men! | 它害我们坠机 杀了我的属下 |
[1:33:46] | Kong was just defending his territory. | 金刚只是在扞卫自己的地盘 |
[1:33:48] | We are soldiers! | 我们是军人 |
[1:33:49] | We do the dirty work, | 我们负责干肮脏勾当 |
[1:33:51] | so our families and our countrymen don’t have to be afraid! | 好让我们的家人和同胞不必害怕 |
[1:33:54] | They shouldn’t even know a thing like this exists! | 他们甚至不该知道这玩意的存在 |
[1:33:58] | You’ve lost your mind. | 你疯了 |
[1:34:02] | Put that detonator down. | 放下引爆器 |
[1:34:17] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:34:22] | The world is bigger than this. | 别把世界想得这么狭隘 |
[1:34:25] | Bitch, please! | 女人 少插手 |
[1:34:27] | Slivko, get her out of there! | 史利哥 把她带走 |
[1:34:31] | You know it’s the wrong thing to do, son. | 孩子 你明知这样做是错的 |
[1:34:51] | Put it down, sir. | 把它放下 长官 |
[1:34:53] | Packard! | 派克 |
[1:35:08] | Come on. | 认清吧 |
[1:35:09] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:35:27] | That’s the big one. | 那就是大的 |
[1:35:28] | Fall back. | 撤退 |
[1:35:33] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:35:44] | Colonel. | 中校 |
[1:35:46] | Sir! | 长官 |
[1:36:09] | Die, you mother… | 去死吧 你这王八… |
[1:36:28] | Kong’s down. Let’s go! | 金刚倒下了 快走 |
[1:36:35] | They told us to leave at dawn. | 他们要我们黎明时离开 |
[1:36:37] | – I know. – It’s dawn. | – 我知道 – 已经黎明了 |
[1:36:38] | I know! | 我知道啦 |
[1:36:39] | So what are we going to do? | 我们怎么办? |
[1:36:54] | This is the edge of the island. | 这是岛的边缘 |
[1:36:56] | Weaver, get up on those rocks and fire a flare. | 韦弗 爬上岩壁发射信号弹 |
[1:37:00] | With any luck, Brooks will see it. | 运气好的话 布鲁克斯会看见 |
[1:37:04] | We’ll buy you time. | 我们会帮你争取时间 |
[1:37:08] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:37:24] | Come on. Every second counts. | 快点 分秒不能浪费 |
[1:37:33] | Cole! | 科尔 |
[1:37:35] | Come on, man, we gotta fall back. | 过来 我们要撤退 |
[1:37:37] | Go live your life. | 享受你们的人生 |
[1:37:39] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[1:37:43] | – Cole, no! – Cole! | – 科尔 不要 – 科尔 |
[1:37:44] | – Cole, no! – Stop! | – 科尔 不要 – 别去 |
[1:37:46] | Cole! Cole! Cole! | – 科尔 – 科尔 科尔 |
[1:37:49] | No! Don’t! | 不要 别去 |
[1:37:51] | ALL: Cole! | 科尔 |
[1:37:53] | Cole! | 科尔 |
[1:38:01] | Come on. Come on, you son of a bitch. | 放马过来 你这王八蛋 |
[1:38:30] | Come on! Go! | 快点 快走 |
[1:40:19] | Come on! Go! | 快点 快走 |
[1:40:23] | Come on! Hurry! | 快点 赶快 |
[1:40:31] | Come On! | 快点 |
[1:40:40] | Marlow, a little help here! | 马洛 帮个忙 |
[1:40:41] | I got it. She’s temperamental. Watch out! | 我来 这玩意会闹脾气 当心 |
[1:41:32] | – Clear! – Clear! | – 搞定 – 搞定 |
[1:41:36] | Come on, you bastard! | 来啊 你这混蛋 |
[1:42:29] | Weaver! | 韦弗 |
[1:44:18] | Weaver? Weaver. | 韦弗 韦弗 |
[1:44:20] | Hey, hey, hey… Hey… | 醒醒 |
[1:44:26] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[1:45:18] | So what do you think, fellas? | 伙伴们 你们觉得呢? |
[1:45:20] | This way to Key West? | 一路开去西礁岛 |
[1:45:23] | I think it is, brother. | 应该是 兄弟 |
[1:45:26] | This place will change. | 这个地方会改观 |
[1:45:28] | Word will get out. | 消息会传开来 |
[1:45:30] | It always does. | 迟早的事 |
[1:45:32] | Well, it’s not coming from us. | 至少不会从我们口中说出 |
[1:45:39] | We’ll meet again | 我们会重逢 |
[1:45:44] | Don’t know where | 不知在哪里 |
[1:45:46] | Don’t know when | 不知在何时 |
[1:45:50] | But I know we’ll meet again | 但我知道我们会重逢 |
[1:48:21] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 各位 |
[1:48:23] | here we go now to the Cub half of number eight. | 进入第8局小熊队进攻 |
[1:48:25] | If you want to see a crowd go crazy, | 如果你想看疯在群众 |
[1:48:27] | see what happens if this guy hits one right now. | 就看这位选手有没有击出 |
[1:48:30] | Fly ball, very deep. | 球飞得很远 |
[1:48:36] | And the impossible dream | 不可能的梦想 |
[1:48:38] | just became the possible dream! | 刚才美梦成真了 |
[1:56:43] | You just gonna sit there? | 你们打算坐在那里? |
[1:56:48] | In the dark. | 在黑暗中 |
[1:56:50] | You’re enjoying this, right? | 你们乐在其中 对吧? |
[1:56:53] | Is this fun for you? | 你们把这当成乐趣? |
[1:56:55] | I promise I won’t tell the Russians. | 我保证不会告诉俄国人 |
[1:56:58] | – I promise I will tell the Russians. – She’s gonna tell the Russians. | – 我保证会告诉俄国人 – 她会告诉俄国人 |
[1:57:08] | Why are you keeping us here? | 为什么把我们关在这里? |
[1:57:10] | – I wanna go home. – We get it. | – 我想要回家 – 我们懂了 |
[1:57:12] | There was no island. | 根本没有岛 |
[1:57:13] | We were never on an island. | 我们从没去过岛上 |
[1:57:15] | Island? | 岛? |
[1:57:16] | What island? | 什么岛? |
[1:57:17] | Brooks, what the hell is going on? | 布鲁克斯 搞什么? |
[1:57:19] | Welcome to Monarch. | 欢迎来到帝王计划 |
[1:57:23] | This island is just the beginning. | 这座岛只是开端 |
[1:57:26] | There’s more out there. | 那里有更多秘密 |
[1:57:27] | What do you mean, “more”? | “更多”是什么意思? |
[1:57:29] | This world never belonged to us. It belonged to them. | 这也界从不属于我们 是属于它们 |
[1:57:32] | The question is how long before they take it back. | 问题是 还要多久它们会今回来 |
[1:57:37] | Kong is not the only king. | 金刚不是唯一的霸主 |