时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Max, look, the mailman came. | 麦克斯 邮差先生来[射]了 |
[00:06] | Where am I looking, your chest, your hair? | 到哪边 你胸上 还是头发上 |
[00:07] | Gimme a hint. | 给个提示嘛 |
[00:12] | It’s here. Our eviction notice. | 是这个啦 我们的驱逐令 |
[00:14] | It’s amazing you can send | 只需4毛6 |
[00:15] | this much shame for just 46 cents. | 就能把天大耻辱送到你手 真了不起 |
[00:18] | What, you miss three out of six months and you’re out? | 不是吧 半年才少交三个月租金就得走啊 |
[00:21] | We’re batting 500. | 打击命中率高达5成呢[棒球] |
[00:22] | That’s hall of fame stuff right there. | 我们应该进名人堂的 好吗 |
[00:24] | Hi, girls. | 姑娘们 |
[00:26] | I just stopped by to get a cupcake | 我就顺路过来买个小蛋糕 |
[00:27] | to eat on the way to the gym. | 在去健身房的路上吃 |
[00:31] | Here, have a seat. | 好 你先坐一下 |
[00:32] | I’ll get you your usual. | 我去拿你喜欢的口味 |
[00:33] | Max, where are the lemon meringue cupcakes? | 麦克斯 柠檬蛋白霜小蛋糕呢 |
[00:35] | Stopped making ’em. | 不做了 |
[00:37] | And the fudge berries | 浆果软糖味 |
[00:38] | And the purple velvets. | 和紫丝绒蛋糕也不做了 |
[00:39] | We have so many left over every day | 我们每天都剩超多 |
[00:41] | that even the homeless lady I give them to at night | 就连我每晚送小蛋糕给她的流浪妇女都说 |
[00:43] | was like, “girl, your shop in trouble, ain’t it?” | “小女孩 你的小店要倒了 是吧” |
[00:47] | So what, Max? | 所以呢 麦克斯 |
[00:47] | You think we should take business advice | 我们应该听从一个认为 |
[00:49] | from a woman who thinks our nation’s currency | 我国应该用麦乐鸡来当货币的 |
[00:51] | should be the McNugget? | 流浪妇女的商业建议吗 |
[00:54] | She makes a good point. | 人家言之有理啊 |
[00:58] | I think it’s getting a little too real in here for me. | 现在气氛好像有点太剑拔弩张了 |
[01:01] | I’m gonna go push up my boobs and glue my tooth back on. | 我要去托高我的胸 顺便粘粘我的假牙 |
[01:07] | Seriously, what are we gonna do about this? | 说真的 这事我们怎么处理 |
[01:09] | I’ll tell you what we’re gonna do. | 我来教你怎么做吧 |
[01:11] | Aww, you ripped up an eviction notice. | 你撕烂了一封驱逐信 |
[01:15] | That’s the one thing my mother and I used to do together. | 这是以前我会跟我妈妈一起做的事呢 |
[01:32] | Max, I know our shop’s in trouble. | 麦克斯 我知道咱们店情况不乐观 |
[01:34] | It’s all I think about. | 我也整天在想这问题 |
[01:36] | Even in my sexual fantasies, | 连我在做的春梦 |
[01:37] | I’m giving Ryan Gosling a rent check. | 都是我在付房租给瑞恩·高斯林[帅哥男星] |
[01:41] | I just wish we had a sign that told us what to do. | 我只希望上天给个指示 指点我们方向 |
[01:45] | See? Customers. | 你看 来客人了 |
[01:46] | That’s a sign to stay open. | 预示着我们的店不会倒 |
[01:48] | Here, pretend to be busy. | 给 赶紧装忙 |
[01:50] | We’ll send those right out. | 我们会立刻给你送过去 |
[01:51] | Thank you for calling, Oprah. | 谢谢你的致电 奥普拉[知名女主持] |
[01:56] | Hi, I’m Joanne Morse. | 你好 我是乔安·莫尔斯 |
[01:58] | I wish I was rich enough to have somebody talk for me. | 真希望我也能有钱到有人替我开口说话 |
[02:01] | Max, are you blind? She’s deaf. | 麦克斯 你瞎啊 她是聋的 |
[02:05] | So cool. | 好酷哦 |
[02:06] | I’ve wanted to be deaf ever since she moved in. | 自从她搬进来后 我就很希望变聋子 |
[02:09] | I’m a representative from Tenner Commercial Real Estate. | 我是田纳商业地产公司的代表 |
[02:12] | We’re acquiring this property | 我们想要得到您这单位 |
[02:14] | and would like to offer you a corporate buy out. | 我们愿意出钱收购你的店面 |
[02:16] | I understood that better when she said it. | 完全不懂 她说的我还比较懂呢 |
[02:21] | Thank you very much, but we’re not interested. | 谢谢您的邀请 但我们没有兴趣 |
[02:24] | I speak a little sign language. | 我也会一点手语 |
[02:26] | You just said “Thank you very much, | 你刚才说的是”非常谢谢 |
[02:27] | but I’m not wearing underwear.” | 但我现在没有穿内衣哦” |
[02:32] | I knew that tutor was screwing with me. | 我就知道以前的手语家教在玩我 |
[02:35] | And I’m the one not wearing underwear. | 而且没穿内衣那个是我啦 |
[02:40] | We’re ready to offer you $25,000 to take over your lease. | 我们愿意出两万五的价格买下你的租约 |
[02:43] | Hell yes, bitch. | 他奶奶的 当然好啊 |
[02:46] | Max, no. What are you doing? | 麦克斯 不行 你别乱说话 |
[02:47] | This shop is our dream. | 这小店是我们的梦想 |
[02:49] | Well, our dream is turning into a nightmare | 我们这梦想都快成恶梦了 |
[02:51] | and no one’s coming to wake us up. | 而且没人会来唤醒我们 |
[02:54] | This is our future. | 这是我们的未来 |
[02:56] | I’m sorry, thank you very much, but we’re gonna pass. | 抱歉了 真的很谢谢您 但我们不会卖的 |
[02:58] | Our business is booming. | 我们的生意刚开始蒸蒸日上 |
[03:02] | Oh, yeah. | 哎哟 |
[03:04] | Look at him. | 看这小伙 |
[03:07] | Come on and Vogue. | “来吧 时尚” |
[03:09] | Yes. | 没错 |
[03:11] | Yeah, dance to the music. | 跟着音乐跳吧 |
[03:17] | Remember when Madonna was alive? | 还记得麦当娜还在世的那会吗 |
[03:22] | Those were the good old days. | 那些年可真是美好岁月啊 |
[03:25] | We’ll give you some time to think about it, | 我们会给你们一点时间考虑 |
[03:27] | but with your delinquent rent history, | 不过你们拖欠租金次数过多 |
[03:29] | if you stay, we would need six months’ rent up front. | 就算你们想留下 也得先预交六个月的租金 |
[03:32] | So I’d take the $25,000. | 我建议你们收下这两万五吧 |
[03:35] | It’s a good deal. | 这条件很不错了 |
[03:37] | $25,000? | 两万五啊 |
[03:41] | Uh, uh, we…call…you. Okay? | 我们会打给你 好吗 |
[03:53] | Sophie, it’s none of your business. | 苏菲 这又不关你的事 |
[03:56] | This is our decision. | 这事得我们自己决定 |
[03:59] | You said you were looking for a sign. | 你自己说想要上天给个指示的啊 |
[04:01] | What’s more of a sign than sign language? | 指手划脚的手语不就是最明显的指示了吗 |
[04:05] | No. End of story. | 不行 不必多说了 |
[04:06] | I would not sell this shop | 就算给我全世界的”麦乐鸡” |
[04:08] | for all the McNuggets in the world. | 我也不会卖掉这小店 |
[04:11] | I still believe in our dream, | 我对我们的梦想还有信心 |
[04:12] | and it does not end with an offer | 这梦想也绝不该在聋子中介 |
[04:13] | from the deaf real estate jam. | 随便开个价后就轻易结束 |
[04:19] | Women. Am I right? | 女人啊 就爱意气用事 |
[04:24] | Earl, I need some advice. | 厄尔 有事想你给点指教 |
[04:26] | Caroline and I were offered money | 有人向我跟卡洛琳开价 |
[04:27] | to buy out the cupcake store, | 想收购我们小店的店面 |
[04:28] | and as my spirit animal, Kenny Rogers, once asked, | 我的守护神 “肯尼·罗杰斯”曾问过 |
[04:33] | “When do you hold ’em and when do you fold ’em?” | “何时该叫牌 而何时该盖牌呢” |
[04:33] | 源自于他的知名歌曲《赌徒》 也有”何时该坚持留下 何时该放弃离开”的意思 | |
[04:37] | Well, Max, there are two things in life | 麦克斯 人生中有两样东西 |
[04:39] | you’ve got to hold on to: | 你必需得留下 |
[04:41] | your dreams, and your receipt when you’re leaving Best Buy. | “你的梦想” 以及在商店买完东西后的发票 |
[04:41] | 外国商店有时会检查顾客买的东西与发票是否相符 用以杜绝偷窃行为 | |
[04:47] | Oh, you do not want to be a black man without a receipt. | 没发票的黑人绝对是茅房里提灯笼 找屎[死]啊 |
[04:55] | Max, did you just give me the cold shoulder? | 麦克斯 你是在故意不甩我吗 |
[04:57] | Oh, my God, I’ve been doing that for a year and a half | 天啊 我试着故意不甩你一年半了 |
[04:59] | and you finally got it. | 你今天终于明白了 |
[05:01] | I’m sorry for storming out earlier, | 今天那么甩头就走是我不对 |
[05:03] | but we just can’t give it up that easy. | 但我们不能这么轻易放弃 |
[05:06] | I can, and have, and will again. | 我能 也有过 也会继续这么做 |
[05:10] | Maybe it’s better if we just get out now. | 我们现在抽身 说不定是明智之举呢 |
[05:12] | I heard a customer saying | 我听到一个顾客在说 |
[05:13] | a Whole Foods is going in over there. | 全食超市要在附近开新店面呢 |
[05:13] | 美国连锁有机食品超市 主打绿色健康食品 环境保护 以及高质量生活 | |
[05:15] | You know who goes to Whole Foods? | 你知道什么人会去那里买东西吗 |
[05:16] | Rich ladies with those freaky toe sneakers. | 穿着怪胎五指鞋的有钱妇女 |
[05:21] | And I cannot be seeing no freaky toe sneakers. | 老娘绝对不想看见穿怪胎五指鞋的人 |
[05:25] | Whole Foods? | 全食超市吗 |
[05:27] | That’s the sign I’ve been looking for. | 这就是我想看到的老天爷指示啊 |
[05:29] | No wonder they wanted to get rid of us. | 难怪他们想赶我们走呢 |
[05:30] | With a whole foods there, | 全食超市一开 |
[05:31] | they can raise everybody’s rent. | 他们就能合理涨租金 |
[05:33] | That’s fine, we don’t pay it anyway. | 没差啊 反正我们又不付 |
[05:37] | I knew it was gonna be the hot new neighborhood. | 我就知道这里会成为炙手可热的新区 |
[05:38] | I knew it! This is it, Max. | 被我料中了 能行了 麦克斯 |
[05:40] | First comes the Whole Foods, then come the gays, | 全食超市一进驻 基佬们就会跟着来 |
[05:42] | then the celebrities. | 然后明星也会过来 |
[05:43] | Well, the gays will come anyway | 我们附近有公园 |
[05:44] | as long as there’s a park. | 本来就能吸引一大堆基佬 |
[05:48] | Seriously, Max, it’s just a matter of time | 麦克斯 说真的 成功只是早晚的问题 |
[05:50] | before we’re telling Anne Hathaway, | 我们很快就有机会对安妮·海瑟薇说 |
[05:51] | “Forget that fake smile | “你的假笑不管用 |
[05:53] | and just go wait in line like everybody else.” | 想买小蛋糕就跟大家一样乖乖排队” |
[05:56] | Han, they’re opening up a whole Foods | 阿憨 我们小蛋糕店附近 |
[05:57] | right near our cupcake shop. | 要开一家全食超市呢 |
[05:59] | Another Whole Foods? | 又一家全食超市啊 |
[06:00] | They won’t be happy till it’s “Whole Country,” am I right? | 是不是要等”全食”变”全国”他们才满意啊 |
[06:05] | I saw that on a meme. | 我在网上个帖子里看到的 |
[06:08] | Now we have to stay in that neighborhood. | 当务之急是要守住这家宝店 |
[06:10] | We just have to come up with six months rent up front. | 我们只要想出去哪筹六个月的租金就行了 |
[06:13] | Well, I’d love to help you, ladies, | 女孩们 我很乐意伸出援手 |
[06:15] | but I forgot my pin number in 2008. | 但我在2008年 就忘了我银行卡的密码 |
[06:19] | Wait a minute, 2008. | 等等 2008 |
[06:20] | That’s my pin number! | 那就是我的密码 |
[06:29] | You want my money? | 你们想跟我借啊 |
[06:31] | Ehr mah gerd. | 偶的天啊 |
[06:31] | ehr mah gerd就是戴牙套人版的oh my God 语源来一张牙套妹的搞笑图 | |
[06:34] | I’ve been looking at a lot of memes. | 我最近在网上看了很多热帖 |
[06:37] | Oh, that’s who you look like. | 我想起来你长得像谁了 |
[06:38] | Grumpy cat! | 暴躁猫 |
[06:38] | 一只脸天生看起来很暴躁的猫咪 它的图片在网上疯传 | |
[06:43] | Max, I know we’ve borrowed from everyone we know, | 麦克斯 我知道我们能借的都借了 |
[06:45] | but I’m so convinced that this is the right thing | 但我非常确定这条路是对的 |
[06:47] | that I’m willing to stoop to something | 我愿意牺牲去做一件 |
[06:50] | I never thought I’d do. | 我永远也不会做的事 |
[06:52] | Look, you’re sweet and you’re adorable, | 你的确是很甜美又可爱 |
[06:54] | but you’re way too bony to bring in more than 40 a night. | 但是你太骨感了 一个晚上顶多只能”赚”到40 |
[06:59] | And even if you got an animal sidekick, | 就算你有只动物做噱头搭档 |
[07:01] | it’s still not gonna get us there. | 我们还是到不了那目标 |
[07:04] | It would get me there. | 但是够我”到”了 |
[07:08] | We can make an appointment, go into the city, | 我们可以预约一下 去市中心 |
[07:10] | and ask my Aunt Charity for the money. | 然后跟我查莉蒂姑姑借钱 |
[07:11] | She’s president of a cosmetic empire | 她是化妆品王国的总裁 |
[07:13] | and she’s filthy rich. | 富得流油 |
[07:15] | And how is she literally the only thing | 那为什么你什么屁话都说 |
[07:17] | you’ve never talked about? | 却从没提起过她啊 |
[07:20] | Because she hates me. | 因为她很讨厌我啊 |
[07:22] | That’s what family is. | 亲人就是这样啊 |
[07:24] | People who hate you, but can’t kill you | 亲人就是恨你 但又不能杀你的人 |
[07:26] | ’cause they’re the first ones questioned. | 因为你死了 警察会第一个找他们问话 |
[07:34] | I’m surprised you’re still waiting. | 真没想到你们还在等 |
[07:36] | Most people leave after two hours. | 大多数人等两个小时就走人了 |
[07:40] | Well, it’s not a problem for us. | 没事 我们能等 |
[07:41] | We’ll wait two hours, three, a whole day. | 要我们等两小时 三小时 一天都没问题 |
[07:43] | That sounds about right. | 等一天估计差不多了 |
[07:47] | – Stephanie. – Coming. | -斯蒂芬妮 -来了 |
[07:51] | That’s not my name, | 我不叫这名字 |
[07:53] | but I’m afraid to tell her. | 但是我不敢纠正她 |
[07:58] | So why doesn’t your aunt like you? | 你姑姑为什么不喜欢你啊 |
[08:01] | I don’t know. She just doesn’t like me. | 不知道 她就不喜欢我啊 |
[08:03] | For example, one time, when I was ten, | 还记得我十岁那年 有一次 |
[08:05] | and we were at our Hamptons beach house– | 我跟她在我家的海边度假别墅里 |
[08:07] | I already don’t like you. | 我已经不喜欢你了 |
[08:10] | I wanted my night-night cocoa in my special seagull mug– | 我想用我的海鸥杯喝我的晚安热可可 |
[08:13] | Now I hate you. | 现在我恨你了 |
[08:15] | And my Aunt Charity, who was babysitting | 查莉蒂姑姑是我当时的保姆 |
[08:17] | because everybody else was in Europe | 因为其他人都去欧洲 |
[08:18] | at the dressage competition… | 参加马术比赛了 |
[08:20] | Now I’ve beat you up and left you for dead. | 现在我想把你打得半死不活 再留你自生自灭 |
[08:23] | Told me my seagull cup was broken | 她说我的海鸥杯摔烂了 |
[08:25] | and I knew it wasn’t. | 但我知道杯子肯定没烂 |
[08:26] | And when I wouldn’t stop crying, | 然后我就一直哭个不停 |
[08:28] | she locked me in my bedroom, | 她就把我锁在我房间里 |
[08:29] | and when the servants weren’t looking, | 然后趁佣人们不注意的时候 |
[08:30] | pulled my hair. | 还扯我头发 |
[08:33] | Love her. | 偶像啊 |
[08:37] | You can go in now. | 你们可以进去了 |
[08:39] | It’s not that big a deal, Kevin. | 哪这么大事啊 凯文 |
[08:41] | We’re launching a lipstick at target, | 对目标消费者发行唇膏而已 |
[08:42] | not a missile at Iran. | 又不是对伊朗发射飞弹 |
[08:45] | Aunt Charity, hi. | 你好啊 查莉蒂姑姑 |
[08:46] | Caroline, look at you. | 卡洛琳 你瞧你 |
[08:48] | Gorgeous, beautiful. | 明艳动人 亭亭玉立 |
[08:50] | You stuck with that nose. Good for you. | 也没嫌弃你那鼻子 保持了下来 挺好的 |
[08:54] | And who’s this with the great lips? | 这位有性感双唇的美女是谁呢 |
[08:56] | Aunt Charity, this is my friend | 查莉蒂姑姑 她是我的好朋友 |
[08:57] | and business partner, Max. | 与生意伙伴 麦克斯 |
[08:59] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会幸会 |
[09:00] | Did she tell you I pulled her hair? | 她是不是跟你说了我扯她头发的事 |
[09:02] | Oh, it was legend around the family townhouse. | 那是我们家族里的一桩悬案 |
[09:05] | My brother came into my room. | 我哥还为此走进我的房间 |
[09:06] | “Did you pull my princess’s hair? | “你是不是扯了我小公主的头发 |
[09:08] | She said you pulled her hair.” | 她说你扯了她头发” |
[09:09] | I mean, come on. She’s 10, I’m 23. | 拜托哦 她当时10岁 我23岁了 |
[09:12] | What, I’m just gonna reach up and pull her hair? | 我怎么会没事伸手去拉她头发啊 |
[09:14] | I mean, how would that happen? | 那怎么可能呢 |
[09:18] | I mean, who would just pull a child’s hair? | 怎么会有人没事去拉一个小孩的头发啊 |
[09:21] | I mean, come on. I’m gonna pull her hair? | 你说吧 我会没事去拉她头发吗 |
[09:23] | Pull her hair? | 拉她头发吗 |
[09:24] | Pull her hair? | 扯她头发咩 |
[09:24] | Okay, you just pulled my hair. | 你刚就扯了我头发 |
[09:26] | Oh my God, here we go again. | 老天啊 旧事又重演了 |
[09:27] | Get the lawyers. | 赶紧找好律师 |
[09:30] | Come on, have a seat. | 来吧 请坐 |
[09:30] | Have a seat in the big girl chair. | 就坐这大女孩椅子上吧 |
[09:32] | You’re a big girl now. | 你现在是大女孩了 |
[09:35] | Aunt Charity, thank you so much for seeing us. | 查莉蒂姑姑 谢谢你抽空见我们 |
[09:37] | I know your time is very valuable. | 我知道你的时间超级宝贵 |
[09:39] | I have all the time in the world for you. | 我的所有时间都愿意保留给你 |
[09:41] | You’re family. | 你是家人嘛 |
[09:43] | Stephanie, I’m not doing anything important. | 斯蒂芬妮 我现在什么要紧事要干 |
[09:45] | Bring me those documents to sign. | 把文件拿进来给我签名吧 |
[09:48] | I haven’t seen this one since I was 25 | 我25岁以后就没见过她了 |
[09:50] | and my parents cut me off. | 当年我被我父母切断金援 |
[09:52] | You sleep with one Pakistani lesbian, | 因为我跟个巴基斯坦籍拉拉”睡” |
[09:53] | You’re out of the family. | 结果就被踢出家族了 |
[09:55] | Here, you with the big lips, try these. | 给 大唇妞 试试这些 |
[09:57] | Tell me which ones you hate. | 告诉我你最讨厌哪一个 |
[09:59] | Aunt Charity started her makeup empire at 26 | 查莉蒂姑姑在她26岁的时候创了业 |
[10:01] | when she invented bubblegum-flavored lip gloss. | 当时她发明了泡泡糖口味的唇蜜 |
[10:03] | Oh my God, that was you? | 天啊 那是你发明的啊 |
[10:05] | I loved that. | 我爱死那个了 |
[10:07] | I was wearing that during my first kiss. | 我初吻时 就擦了那个 |
[10:08] | And thank you, because I got an “A” in that class. | 谢谢你 那个吻让我们老师给我个”A” |
[10:12] | Every girl who loves lipstick loves me, | 每个爱唇膏的女孩都爱我 |
[10:15] | except for this one, who hates me | 除了这丫头之外 她恨死我了 |
[10:17] | because I was so mean | 因为我欺负她 |
[10:20] | and I broke her night-night cocoa cup. | 还打破了她的晚安可可杯 |
[10:23] | Aunt Charity, I never said you were mean. | 查莉蒂姑姑 我从没说你欺负我啊 |
[10:25] | I was ten, and I just got a little confused | 我当时才10岁 而且我也只是对 |
[10:27] | about what happened to my seagull cup. | 我海鸥杯的下落有点疑惑嘛 |
[10:29] | But I’m an adult now. | 但我现在长大了 |
[10:30] | When I go night-night, | 我去睡觉的时候 |
[10:31] | I barely even think about that cocoa cup. | 不会再想那个可可杯了 |
[10:33] | Caroline, I was 23. | 卡洛琳 我当时才23岁 |
[10:35] | I don’t remember anything about a cup. | 我根本不记得什么杯子 |
[10:37] | All I remember about that weekend | 我只记得那个周末 |
[10:39] | was that Versace was murdered | 著名设计师范思哲被人谋杀了 |
[10:40] | and my dress would obviously be late. | 我的裙子送到我手肯定已经过时了 |
[10:43] | Now, why are you here? | 为什么你会来呢 |
[10:45] | Tell me. You have my full and undivided attention. | 告诉我吧 我会全神贯注听你说 |
[10:47] | Where and where? | 签哪里 |
[10:50] | Well, Aunt Charity, as you may or may not know, | 查莉蒂姑姑 不知道你是否知道 |
[10:52] | I now have a start-up business. | 我现在处于创业阶段 |
[10:54] | Hey, is it me, or does this look like a dog penis? | 是我 还是这看起来真的像狗的鸡鸡 |
[10:59] | She’s fun. Seems professional. | 她真幽默 看起来很专业 |
[11:01] | Good choice. | 好眼光 |
[11:03] | And, as you know, | 如你所知 |
[11:04] | I’ve always respected your business acumen. | 我向来敬仰你的商业才能 |
[11:07] | – Even when I was a little… – How much? | -即使在我小时候… -要多少 |
[11:09] | Fine, businesswoman to businesswoman– | 好 咱们就打开天窗说亮话 |
[11:10] | I need a number. Give me a number. | 我要个数目 给我个数目 |
[11:13] | 25,000. | 两万五 |
[11:14] | And all these lipsticks, | 以及所有这些唇膏 |
[11:18] | including dog penis. | 包括那根狗狗的鸡鸡 |
[11:21] | And I’m not asking for a handout. | 我不是让你白给我 |
[11:23] | – This is a business opportunity. – No. | -这是个让你入股的商机 -不要 |
[11:26] | Maybe–no. | 或许值得考虑 还是算了 |
[11:28] | Look, Caroline, | 卡洛琳 |
[11:29] | if this were truly a business transaction, | 如果这真的是商业交易 |
[11:31] | you’d have cupcakes here to show me, but you don’t. | 你会带着你的小蛋糕来见我 可你没有 |
[11:34] | I know all about your business. | 我知道你在搞什么生意 |
[11:36] | Stephanie googled you. | 斯蒂芬妮上网搜过你 |
[11:37] | She has the strength to google? | 她还有力气打开网页搜索我们啊 |
[11:40] | Has she googled “how to eat”? | 那她有搜索过”如何进食”吗 |
[11:45] | See yourselves out. | 慢走不送 |
[11:46] | I’m going to my dermatologist for a little procedure. | 我约了我的皮肤科医师做点小手术 |
[11:49] | I want to take two years off my face | 我想让自己看上去年轻两岁 |
[11:51] | just so people will think, | 好让人们在心里猜 |
[11:52] | “Is she 38 or 39? | “她是38岁 还是39岁啊 |
[11:54] | It’s so hard to tell.” | 太难判断了” |
[11:57] | But just so you know, you were my last chance | 可我想告诉你 你是我保住梦想 |
[11:59] | to keep my dream and our business alive. | 和我们蛋糕店的最后希望 |
[12:01] | You’re resourceful. You’ll think of something. | 你足智多谋 会想到别的办法的 |
[12:03] | Now come here. | 现在给我过来 |
[12:04] | In spite of it all, we are family. | 尽管如此 我们还是一家人 |
[12:05] | Give me a hug. | 给我个拥抱 |
[12:14] | She’s kind of a monster, | 她简直是个女魔头 |
[12:15] | but she gave me free stuff, so I’m torn. | 但她白送我东西 我好为难呀 |
[12:23] | Aunt Charity’s a smart businesswoman. | 查莉蒂姑姑是个有头脑的商业女性 |
[12:24] | She won’t be able to deny a good product. | 她不会随便否决一个好产品 |
[12:27] | I can’t believe I’m making cupcakes | 真不敢相信我居然帮你做蛋糕 |
[12:28] | so you can go back for round two with that woman. | 好让你回去跟那个女人大战第二个回合 |
[12:31] | Auntie Charity might be the anti-christ. | 你的查莉蒂姑姑绝非善类啊 |
[12:34] | I’ll do anything to keep our business going. | 为了让我们的店撑下去 我豁出去了 |
[12:37] | And if these cupcakes don’t work, | 如果这些小蛋糕不管用 |
[12:38] | we’ll tell her you’re Pakistani | 我们就告诉她 你是巴基斯坦人 |
[12:40] | and let her go after it. | 让她扑你 |
[12:42] | Even if you do convince her to give us the money, | 就算你说服她给我们钱 |
[12:45] | that’s bitch money. | 那也是求来的脏钱 |
[12:46] | We don’t take bitch money. | 我们不要求来的脏钱 |
[12:48] | Max, you pick up pennies off the pee corner. | 麦克斯 你还在别人尿尿的地方捡一分钱硬币呢 |
[12:52] | Not true. Dimes and up. | 才没有 那是十分钱 好吗 |
[12:58] | – Hi! We’ll just be a second. – Oh, no. Oh, no. | -你好 我们很快就走 -不行不行 |
[13:00] | Cool hair, David Bowie. | 发型不错 大卫·鲍威 |
[13:00] | 大卫·鲍威曾把自己塑造成雌雄同体的火星人 其标志发型高发髻长穗尾的Z字发型 | |
[13:01] | Okay, she’s definitely not seeing anyone today. | 她今天不想见任何人 |
[13:04] | Sorry to burst in, Aunt Charity, | 抱歉闯了进来 查莉蒂姑姑 |
[13:05] | but we wanted you to have some of our cupcakes. | 但我们想你试试我们的小蛋糕 |
[13:10] | It took two layers to take off two years, | 想年轻两岁就得削两层皮 |
[13:13] | but it was worth it. | 但这是值得的 |
[13:15] | Just so you know, the third layer is bone. | 告诉你们 第三层就是骨头了 |
[13:20] | Either I’m high, or my chair melted. | 我要么是嗨了 要么就是我的椅子融化了 |
[13:23] | Okay, you’re high. | 好吧 你是晕乎了 |
[13:24] | She’s on morphine lollipops for the pain. | 为了止痛 她在吃吗啡棒棒糖 |
[13:27] | Really? ‘Cause I’d like to be on one for the fun. | 真的吗 我愿意为了乐趣吃一根 |
[13:32] | * I got that boom boom boom * | * 我感觉很棒棒棒 * |
[13:34] | * I got that boom boom boom * | * 我感觉很棒棒棒 * |
[13:35] | * I got that boom boom boom * | * 我感觉很棒棒棒 * |
[13:37] | Okay, it’s time to change your face mask. | 到时间帮你换面膜了 |
[13:40] | You know what? Let me do that. | 不如让我来吧 |
[13:41] | I can help my Aunt Charity. | 我可以帮查莉蒂姑姑的忙 |
[13:43] | I’ll do anything to help someone in my family | 我愿意帮家族里的任何人做任何事 |
[13:46] | because families help each other. | 因为家人就是要相互帮助 |
[13:48] | Well, why don’t you help yourself | 那你何不帮自己个忙 |
[13:49] | to an adult-sized pair of boobies? | 去做一对成年人大小的咪咪 |
[13:54] | Like my boobs, like my nose. | 我喜欢我的胸部 也喜欢我的鼻子 |
[13:56] | Okay, here’s the new face mask. | 这是新的面膜 |
[13:58] | you peel the soiled one off, | 你把脏的那块揭下来 |
[14:00] | then swab the affected area with q-tips. | 然后用棉签擦拭手术区 |
[14:03] | And I left modeling | 我离开模特界 |
[14:05] | because I thought it was degrading. | 是因为我觉得那不够体面 |
[14:09] | – Question, Stephanie. – Yeah? | -问你个问题 斯蒂芬妮 -什么 |
[14:11] | Do these come in orange, or lime, | 棒棒糖有甜橙或酸橙口味的吗 |
[14:12] | or is it just the white flavor? | 还是光就这一种口味 |
[14:14] | Ah, screw it. | 算了 |
[14:15] | After a couple of licks, it won’t matter. | 再舔两下 啥味的都无所谓了 |
[14:18] | I’m happy to do this for you, Aunt Charity, | 我很乐意帮你换面膜 查莉蒂姑姑 |
[14:20] | And not just for the money, but ’cause we’re family. | 不仅仅是为了钱 还因为我们是家人 |
[14:22] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[14:25] | Always have. | 一直都讨厌你 |
[14:27] | You can’t mean that, Aunt Charity. | 这不是真心话吧 查莉蒂姑姑 |
[14:29] | Up until you were born, I was the family princess. | 在你出生前 我曾是家里的小公主 |
[14:33] | And then you came in, and you got the boom boom boom. | 你出生后 所有人都觉得你”棒棒棒” |
[14:36] | And you took my boom boom boom. | 你抢走了我的”棒棒棒” |
[14:38] | So I locked you in a room room room. | 所以我把你锁进房间间间 |
[14:42] | Well, I’m sorry you think I took your boom boom boom, | 抱歉让你觉得 是我抢走了你的”棒棒棒” |
[14:45] | but you really did take my seagull cup | 但你真的拿走了我的海鸥杯 |
[14:47] | and lock me in a room. | 还把我锁进房间 |
[14:48] | Room room. | 间间 |
[14:51] | I’m not giving you any money, little girl. | 我可不会给你一分钱的 小姑娘 |
[14:53] | Just so you know. | 我丑话说在先 |
[14:55] | Well, maybe you’ll feel differently | 或许你尝过我们的小蛋糕后 |
[14:56] | after you taste one of our cupcakes. | 你会改变你的想法 |
[14:58] | Here, why don’t we take a minute for a little bite? | 来 我们何不花时间尝一口 |
[15:01] | Nope, I don’t want it. | 不 我不想吃 |
[15:02] | It’ll show you what a good business investment we are. | 它会让你知道 投资我们绝对错不了 |
[15:05] | Here, come–come here. | 来 吃一口 过来 |
[15:06] | Just–oh–just taste it. | 就尝一口嘛 |
[15:09] | Here. | 来 |
[15:10] | Come on, taste-take a bite. | 拜托 尝尝 吃一口 |
[15:11] | This is pretty disturbing. | 这场面真让人不舒服 |
[15:14] | I would intervene right now | 如果我现在不是爽翻天 |
[15:16] | if I wasn’t feeling amazing. | 我早过去阻止你了 |
[15:19] | Yummy, right? | 很好吃 对吧 |
[15:21] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[15:22] | No, no, no, that’s your face. | 不要啊 那是你的脸 |
[15:23] | I think you’re chewing your face. | 我觉得你嚼的是你的脸皮 |
[15:26] | That’s the best cupcake I have ever had, | 那是我吃过最好吃的小蛋糕 |
[15:30] | But I am still not giving you any money. | 但我还是不会给你一分钱的 |
[15:33] | Why not? It’s the least you could do | 为什么 这是你摔烂我的海鸥杯后 |
[15:34] | after you broke my seagull cup. | 唯一能补偿我的机会 |
[15:36] | Oh, my god, are you still talking about that seagull cup? | 天啊 你还要提你那个海鸥杯吗 |
[15:40] | I haven’t thought about that in 15 years. | 我都15年没想到它了 |
[15:42] | If we’re gonna be talking about that stupid seagull cup, | 如果我们要讨论那个白痴海鸥杯 |
[15:45] | I’m gonna need another lollipop. | 那我得再吃一根棒棒糖 |
[15:48] | Where does she keep them? | 她把糖放哪里了 |
[15:51] | Oh, here, they’re in this cup that has a seagull on it. | 这里 装在一个有海鸥的杯子里 |
[15:55] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[15:57] | Where have I heard of seagull cup before? | 我之前在哪里听说过海鸥杯来着 |
[16:01] | That’s my night-night cocoa cup. | 那是我的晚安可可杯 |
[16:03] | I knew it wasn’t broken. | 我就知道它没有摔烂 |
[16:05] | You hid it and kept it all these years? | 你居然偷偷藏了这么多年 |
[16:07] | Yep. | 你奈我何 |
[16:09] | Why would you want to hurt me like that? | 为什么你要这样伤害我 |
[16:11] | It’s obvious. | 还不够明显吗 |
[16:12] | She’s obsessed with her brother, | 她迷恋自己的哥哥 |
[16:14] | and she saw your being born | 她把你的出生视为 |
[16:15] | as his love being taken away from her. | 抢走她哥哥所有的爱 |
[16:18] | Damn, this thing makes me smart. | 靠 这玩意让老娘一秒钟变聪明 |
[16:22] | Well, I hope you’re happy now, | 希望你现在开心了 |
[16:23] | because I lost a lot more than my night-night cocoa cup. | 因为我失去的不只是这个晚安可可杯 |
[16:26] | I lost my money, my father, | 我失去我的家产 我的父亲 |
[16:28] | and now I’m about to lose my dream. | 现在我还即将失去我的梦想 |
[16:29] | And you know what? We’re done. | 告诉你 我们走人了 |
[16:31] | You know what? We are not done. | 你想得美 才不走 |
[16:33] | I am not a quitter. | 我不是个轻易放弃的人 |
[16:34] | I said I would put your new face on, | 我说过会帮你把面膜贴上 |
[16:36] | so I’m not leaving here until I do. | 所以没做到我决不离开 |
[16:40] | Her face is gone. | 她的脸没了 |
[16:42] | She’s basically the phantom of the Channing. | 她简直就是钱宁家的《歌剧魅影》 |
[16:49] | All right, that’s close enough. | 好了 这样应该差不多了 |
[16:53] | And stop calling me spoiled. | 别再说我是被宠坏的孩子 |
[16:55] | Since I lost it all, I’ve worked hard. | 自从我失去了一切 我努力工作 |
[16:57] | I’ve cleaned toilets, I’ve killed rats, | 我打扫过厕所 打死过老鼠 |
[16:59] | I’ve done everything I had to to be a success. | 我为了成功 什么都愿意做 |
[17:01] | Tell her, Max. | 告诉她 麦克斯 |
[17:03] | * I got that boom boom boom * | * 我感觉很棒棒棒 * |
[17:04] | – I got that boom- – Okay, fine. Let’s go. | -我感觉很棒… -算了 我们走 |
[17:07] | Stop. | 站住 |
[17:08] | Fine, I’ll give you the money. | 好 我会给你钱 |
[17:10] | Not–not just because you’re my niece, | 不是因为你是我的侄女 |
[17:16] | but because you forced yourself in here | 而是因为你强迫自己来这里 |
[17:18] | like a pushy businesswoman, which is– | 像一个强卖的女商人 我是指 |
[17:21] | you shoved your cupcake down my throat. | 你把蛋糕硬塞进我喉咙[硬要我接受] |
[17:25] | That is exactly what I would have done. | 因为换做是我 我也会做同样的事 |
[17:30] | 25,000, | 两万五 |
[17:32] | Signed Char-ity Chan… | 签名 查莉蒂·钱… |
[17:38] | Oh, no. | 天啊 |
[17:39] | Aunt Charity, are you all right? | 查莉蒂姑姑 你还好吧 |
[17:42] | Oh, and she didn’t finish signing it. | 她没有签完她的名字 |
[17:44] | Well, it’s my last name too, so… | 不过那也是我的姓 那就我代劳吧 |
[17:48] | Ing. | 宁 |
[17:51] | I can’t get it out from under her head. | 她的头压住了 我拿不出来 |
[17:53] | Pull her hair! Now’s your chance. | 扯她的头发 你报仇的机会来了 |
[18:05] | Bob, I don’t feel you are getting across | 鲍勃 我觉得你没有表达清 |
[18:07] | my passion about this, so I’ll just sign it. | 我的愤怒之情 我自己比手语吧 |
[18:09] | That check should have cleared. | 那张支票应该能兑现的 |
[18:12] | That time, you said, “Your face looks like a butt.” | 你刚才的手语是说 “你的脸长得像屁股” |
[18:17] | I appreciate how hard you’ve tried to stay in business, | 我很欣赏你们为了继续经营而做出的努力 |
[18:20] | but do the smart thing. | 但好汉不吃眼前亏 |
[18:21] | Take the money. Start fresh. | 收下这笔钱 重新开始 |
[18:23] | All you have to do is sign this. | 你们只需签了这份合同 |
[18:26] | Well, we will have to discuss it. | 我们俩需要时间讨论 |
[18:28] | – My partner has a be- – Just sign it. | -我的搭档对此… -快签 |
[18:29] | Good discussion. | 讨论完毕 |
[18:34] | Caroline Chan– | 卡洛琳·钱 |
[18:37] | Max, a little help. | 麦克斯 帮帮我 |
[18:39] | Ing. | 宁 |
[18:41] | So, as of this moment, | 从这一刻开始 |
[18:43] | this space is no longer Max’s homemade cupcakes. | 这里不再是麦克斯自制小蛋糕店了 |
[18:46] | Congratulations and good luck. | 恭喜你们 也祝你们好运 |
[18:51] | Well, there goes Joanne and that deaf lady. | 乔安和那个聋女人愉快地走了 |
[18:59] | We are keeping the arrow. | 这箭头我们要拿走 |
[19:01] | I can’t believe my aunt would stop payment on that check. | 真不敢相信我姑姑会不兑现那张支票 |
[19:05] | And I can’t believe she’d show up here after she did. | 而且干这种事后 她居然还有脸来 |
[19:11] | Aunt Charity, do you know | 查莉蒂姑姑 |
[19:12] | what I’m thinking about you right now? | 你知道我现在怎么想你吗 |
[19:14] | What? I look 38 or 39, | 想什么 我像38岁还是39岁吗 |
[19:16] | it’s hard to tell? | 难以判断吧 |
[19:19] | Oh, don’t look so wounded. | 别表现得那么受伤嘛 |
[19:20] | You know I had to stop that check. | 你知道我必须取消那张支票 |
[19:22] | You took advantage of someone in a morphine haze. | 你居然占一个神志不清的人的便宜 |
[19:24] | If you think that was being taken advantage of, | 如果你觉得那就是占你便宜 |
[19:26] | you’ve never blacked out at a pep rally. | 那你肯定没有在学校誓师大会上晕倒过 |
[19:29] | Yes, I stopped that check, but here. | 没错 我是取消了那张支票 但这个给你 |
[19:32] | This seems important to you. | 这似乎对你很重要 |
[19:34] | Seemed. | 以前是 |
[19:35] | Seemed when I was rich. | 那时我还是无忧无虑的富家女 |
[19:37] | Now I have real problems. | 而现在 我有实际问题要解决 |
[19:39] | Yeah, and where are them lollipops at? | 就是 里面的棒棒糖呢 |
[19:43] | – You took away my future. – And my lollipops. | -你剥夺了我的未来 -还有我的棒棒糖 |
[19:47] | No, Caroline, I took away my money. | 不 卡洛琳 我剥夺的只是我的钱 |
[19:49] | And by forcing you to find you own way, | 通过强迫你自己寻找出路 |
[19:51] | I may have given you a better future. | 我可能会还给你一个更好的将来 |
[19:54] | Cute shop. | 店挺可爱 |
[19:55] | Too big, too soon. | 但店面太大 开得太早 |
[19:56] | You’ll figure it out. | 你总有一天会明白的 |
[20:00] | Aunt Charity? | 查莉蒂姑姑 |
[20:03] | You look 42. | 你看起来像42岁 |
[20:06] | We all know I don’t. | 我们都知道我不像 |
[20:13] | The shop’s over. | 蛋糕店没了 |
[20:14] | Wow, I thought for sure we’d be a success. | 我以前还坚信我们会成功 |
[20:18] | Well, who says we’re not? | 谁说我们不是呢 |
[20:20] | I mean, we had some fun, right? | 开这店也有过不少开心事啊 |
[20:22] | And we have a cool-ass red arrow. | 我们还有了这个超酷的红箭头 |
[20:24] | And we have this big check, | 我们有这么多钱 |
[20:27] | which is just enough to pay back Sophie | 足够拿来还给苏菲 |
[20:28] | and everybody else we owe money to. | 和其他借钱给我们的人 |
[20:31] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[20:32] | So in a way, we’re kind of success. | 所以我们也算是成功还清债务吧 |
[20:33] | I mean, we did go from broke to broke even. | 我们从身无分文到收支平衡 |
[20:36] | We nailed it. | 我们成功了 |
[20:39] | I just wish we had a clear-cut sign | 我真希望老天能给个明确的指示 |
[20:41] | that letting go of this place was the right thing to do. | 告诉我们放弃这里是明智的 |
[20:50] | Ehr mah gerd! | 偶的天 |
[20:53] | My night-night cocoa cup. | 我的晚安可可杯 |
[20:55] | You wanted a sign? That’s your sign! | 你要指示是吗 这就是你要的指示 |
[20:59] | No matter what hits you, you’ll be okay. | 不管碰到什么灾难 你都能安然无恙 |
[21:05] | Well, I feel sorry for whoever owns this dump. | 突然觉得买下这里的人好可怜呀 |