时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I like the lemon. So good. | 爱死这柠檬味了 太美妙 |
[00:05] | And with the vanilla frosting, | 配上香草糖霜 |
[00:07] | It would make a lovely cupcake wedding cake. | 就是人见人爱的婚丧喜庆必备小蛋糕 |
[00:11] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 天啊天啊天啊 |
[00:13] | The chocolate! | 这巧克力 |
[00:15] | – You do realize you’re not alone, right? – I know. | -你知道你旁边还有别人吧 -我知道啊 |
[00:19] | I’m gonna get some water, | 我去喝两口水 |
[00:19] | and then I’ll be back to taste everything! | 然后就回来继续试所有小蛋糕 |
[00:23] | There’s no wedding. | 她才没要结婚呢 |
[00:27] | – What? – It’s a scam. | -什么 -她是来骗蛋糕吃的 |
[00:29] | I know her game. | 她这套路老娘清楚 |
[00:30] | There isn’t a Denny’s on the eastern seaboard | 东海岸各地所有丹尼斯连锁餐厅 |
[00:32] | I haven’t hit up and said it’s my birthday | 姐全都去假装过当天是我生日 |
[00:33] | for a free sundae. | 就为了吃免费圣代 |
[00:36] | Well, what if you’re wrong, | 那要是你误会人家 |
[00:37] | and she is the real deal? | 她真要结婚呢 |
[00:39] | A cupcake wedding cake could be a lot of money. | 承包一个婚礼的小蛋糕能赚不少钱呢 |
[00:41] | We have to crack her B.S. | 再她又回来白吃蛋糕前 |
[00:42] | before she eats our cupcakes, and then us. | 我们得先戳穿这胡扯新娘才行 |
[00:44] | Follow my lead. | 看姐的 |
[00:45] | Oh! What are we tasting now? | 接下来要试哪一个呢 |
[00:48] | Coconut. | 椰子味的 |
[00:49] | – What’s your fiance’s name? – Doug Franklin. | -你未婚夫姓啥名啥 -道格·富兰克林 |
[00:51] | – Where’d you meet? – He’s a fireman. | -怎么认识的 -他是个消防员 |
[00:52] | He rescued my cat. | 他救过我的猫 |
[00:54] | No, aw. That’s an insurance commmmercia. | 少同情了 这是保险广告桥段 |
[00:57] | So where’s the wedding? | 婚礼要在哪举行 |
[00:59] | Barefoot on the beach. | 海滩裸足婚礼 |
[01:00] | That’s a tampon commercial. | 这是卫生棉条广告桥段 |
[01:02] | Ooh! Hi, baby! | 宝贝 你来啦 |
[01:06] | Max, you’re wrong. They’re kissing. | 麦克斯 你错了 人家在接吻呢 |
[01:08] | Nope, he’s either an out-of-work actor she hired, | 他要么是她请来的失业男演员 |
[01:11] | or he has cake in his mouth. | 要么就是他嘴里有蛋糕 |
[01:30] | I have an announcement to make. | 我有一件事情要宣布 |
[01:31] | You found your first “down there” Hair? | 你”下面”终于长出第一根毛了吗 |
[01:34] | No, it’s the last chance to put in your business card | 不 现在是你们最后放入名片抽奖 |
[01:37] | to win a luxury weekend vacation. | 得到豪华周末游的机会 |
[01:39] | It’s Han’s big promo. | 是阿憨大抽奖[高调基佬] |
[01:40] | Well, he’s finally announced it. | 他终于正式宣布了 |
[01:42] | Han’s a big promo. | 阿憨是个大基佬 |
[01:44] | Well, he’s a little promo. | 他只能算个小基基吧 |
[01:48] | Good luck, you now have a chance | 祝好运啦 你们现在 |
[01:49] | to win a fancy two-room suite in the country, | 有机会赢到豪华乡间两室一厅套房 |
[01:52] | and there’s a fireplace because daddy don’t skimp. | 而且内有壁炉哦 因为小爷特大方 |
[01:55] | Aw, I miss our fireplace in the country. | 我好想念我家乡间屋子的壁炉 |
[01:59] | My father and I would sit together, | 我都会跟老爸坐在壁炉前 |
[02:00] | and I’d roast marshmallows, and then he’d burn | 我烤着棉花糖吃 而他会烧… |
[02:02] | what I now realize must’ve been incriminating documents. | 我现在才意识到他以前是在烧文件 |
[02:06] | Hi, everybody! The raffle girl is here. | 各位好 抽奖女郎到啦 |
[02:10] | Oh, I get to pull the winner! | 赢家的名片由我翻出呢 |
[02:12] | She pulled me twice today, | 她今天就翻了我两次”牌”呢 |
[02:14] | and I won both times. | 两次我都”大获全胜” |
[02:17] | Sophie, the way you look tonight, | 苏菲 你今晚的美貌 |
[02:18] | we are all winners. | 让我们都成为赢家 |
[02:20] | Oh, Earl, that is so sweet. | 厄尔 你嘴真甜 |
[02:23] | I would kiss you if it was legal. | 合法的话 我一定亲死你 |
[02:30] | All right, I’m going to put in one of my cleaning company cards. | 我也要放一张我清洁公司的名片进去 |
[02:34] | All right. | 好啦 |
[02:35] | Who’s gonna be the winner? | 赢家会是谁呢 |
[02:37] | Yeah, yeah, shake it like a polaroid picture, baby. | 像甩宝丽来照片一样甩动身躯吧 宝贝 |
[02:40] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[02:43] | Oh, no, that doesn’t feel like my card. | 惨了 这张感觉不像是我的名片 |
[02:45] | Sophie, that’s cheating. | 苏菲 你这是作弊 |
[02:47] | Hey, keep out of it, Glinda the good bitch. | 好贱货格林达 你少管闲事 |
[02:51] | And the winner is… | 赢家就是… |
[02:55] | Max’s homemade cupcakes? | 麦克斯自制小蛋糕 |
[02:57] | Oh, my God! We won! | 我的天啊 我们赢了 |
[02:59] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你们 |
[03:01] | I’ve never won anything in my life! | 我这辈子从来没赢过任何比赛呢 |
[03:03] | Except for that time I got stoned | 除了有一次我吸毒昏头 |
[03:05] | and accidentally won that hot dog eating contest. | 意外赢了一个热狗大胃王比赛 |
[03:08] | Wait, how did this even happen? | 等等 这怎么可能 |
[03:09] | Did you put our card in? | 你有丢我们的名片进去吗 |
[03:10] | Actually, I put your card in, | 其实是我放入你们名片的 |
[03:12] | and I took a few out. | 而且我还抽了几张起来 |
[03:13] | I figured you girls could use a vacation. | 我觉得你们俩姑娘应该去放个假 |
[03:16] | You girls been working harder than my liver on payday. | 我发薪日大鱼大肉加烟酒 肝都是没你们累 |
[03:20] | Oh, Earl, you’re like Santa | 厄尔 你简直就是圣诞老人啊 |
[03:22] | without the weird fixation on children. | 除了你没恋童癖 其他都像 |
[03:25] | It was so nice of Earl to enter us. | 厄尔帮我们参加投票真是太好心了 |
[03:27] | Oh, stop. He’s like my father. | 别动歪脑筋 我当他是我爸呢 |
[03:31] | Wow, this place actually looks nice. | 哇 这地方看起来还真不错呢 |
[03:34] | Ooh, an outhouse! | 哇 有茅厕呢 |
[03:36] | Max, that’s a sauna. Oh. | 麦克斯 那是桑拿房 |
[03:38] | Either way, I’m peeing in it. | 随便啦 我就要尿在里面 |
[03:40] | But Max, can we leave the shop? | 麦克斯 我们如何丢下小店啊 |
[03:42] | I mean, even though business has been slow, | 虽然生意不是太好 |
[03:43] | what if Dottie wants to come back | 但要是多蒂回来 |
[03:45] | and order cupcakes for her wedding? | 想要下她婚礼的小蛋糕订单怎么办 |
[03:46] | First off, she ate them all. | 首先 早被她吃光了 |
[03:48] | Second, there is no wedding. | 其次 她也没要结婚 |
[03:50] | She’s a B.S. Bride. | 她就是个胡扯新娘 |
[03:51] | I guarantee you, right now, | 我跟你保证 她现在 |
[03:53] | she’s crawling through an air-conditioning vent | 肯定是在爬连锁甜甜圈店的空调管道 |
[03:55] | at a Krispy Kreme. | 想潜进去偷吃呢 |
[03:57] | Andy in the house! | 安迪驾到 |
[03:59] | Sorry, I was watching a Living Single marathon | 抱歉 来之前看了好久的情景喜剧 |
[04:01] | before I came over. | 一时难以自拔 |
[04:03] | You are not gonna believe this. | 说出来你肯定不相信 |
[04:05] | We won a weekend getaway. | 我们赢了周末度假游呢 |
[04:07] | Isn’t that exciting? We really needed this. | 超爽的对吧 我们太需要去度假了 |
[04:09] | That’s great! | 太好啦 |
[04:11] | We do need this. Thanks, babe. | 我们的确需要这个 谢啦 宝贝 |
[04:12] | And I was hoping to get a little special | 我本来也在计划要跟你共度一个 |
[04:13] | one-on-one time with you this weekend. | 只属于我们俩人的周末呢 |
[04:15] | So when do we leave? | 我们什么时候出发 |
[04:16] | Oh, we! | 我们 |
[04:17] | We can leave tomorrow. | 我们可以明天出发 |
[04:19] | We–we–we all the way there. | 我们 我们 我们一起去 |
[04:21] | Look, Han said it was a two-room suite. | 阿憨说那是一个两室一厅套房 |
[04:24] | Andy can come with us. | 安迪可以一起来的 |
[04:25] | It’s still our trip. | 这旅行还是只属于我们 |
[04:26] | He doesn’t have to know he’s the third wheel. | 不必让他知道他是电灯泡的事实 |
[04:27] | Well, you know I’m always a fan of lying, | 你知道我最爱骗人了 |
[04:30] | So I’m in. | 当然没问题 |
[04:32] | It’s still our trip. | 这旅行还是只属于我们 |
[04:33] | She doesn’t have to know she’s the third wheel. | 不必让她知道她是电灯泡的事实 |
[04:36] | Well, you know I’m not a fan of lying, | 你知道我最不爱骗人了 |
[04:37] | But okay, I’m in. | 但还是没问题啦 |
[04:47] | I love a road trip. | 我最爱开车旅行了 |
[04:48] | My mom and I took one in third grade for, like, a year, | 我三年级的时候跟我妈开车旅行了一年呢 |
[04:51] | but we’d just drive around locally and– | 但我们就只是开车在当地转悠… |
[04:52] | Oh, my God, I lived in a car. | 靠 那年我们只是住车里 |
[04:56] | Hey, let’s play a card game. | 来玩小游戏嘛 |
[04:58] | I spy something red. | 猜猜我看到了什么红色东西 |
[05:01] | Is it that gas station? | 是那个加油站吗 |
[05:03] | Nope. | 不是 |
[05:04] | – Is it that truck? – Nope. | -是那台卡车吗 -不是 |
[05:05] | Is it boring? Yes! My turn. | 是”无聊”吗 是的 换我出题 |
[05:08] | I spy something annoying. | 猜猜我看到了什么烦人东西 |
[05:10] | – Is it me? – Yes! | -是我吗 -没错 |
[05:11] | I knew the joke was on me, | 我就知道你是在损我 |
[05:12] | but I love to win. | 但我就是想赢 |
[05:14] | You are not annoying. You’re adorable. | 你才不烦人呢 你可爱死了 |
[05:16] | I spy a big man-gina. | 猜猜我看见了什么娘炮东西 |
[05:18] | – Is it me? – Yes! | -是我咩 -没错 |
[05:20] | Like to win too. | 我这人也爱赢 |
[05:24] | Max’s homemade cupcakes. | 麦克斯自制小蛋糕 |
[05:26] | Hello? | 您好 |
[05:28] | Bad cell area. | 这附近没信号 |
[05:29] | Max, I think that might’ve been Dottie, the B.S. Bride. | 麦克斯 可能是多蒂打来呢 胡扯新娘 |
[05:31] | I couldn’t hear the words, | 我听不见她说什么 |
[05:33] | but she sounded unnaturally confident. | 但语气中有很不然的自信呢 |
[05:35] | Maybe the B.S. stands for “Big sale.” | 人家可能不是胡扯 是胡买呢 |
[05:38] | No more business calls, okay? | 别再接公事电话了 好吗 |
[05:39] | I thought we were getting away for fun. | 我们来度假不是为了放松吗 |
[05:41] | We are, but our business | 是啊 但我们的生意 |
[05:42] | is nowhere near where we need it to be, | 离我们预期目标差了十万八千里 |
[05:44] | and when it comes to ignoring a call, | 所以就这么不理一通生意电话 |
[05:45] | it’s kind of hard. | 真的有点难呢 |
[05:47] | Hey, you know what this area of the mountains is known for? | 你们知道这一带山区最出名的是什么吗 |
[05:50] | Wineries and incest? | 酒庄与乱伦吗 |
[05:52] | Alien abductions! | 是外星人绑架啦 |
[05:54] | I know all about it. | 我超了解这方面呢 |
[05:55] | People disappear from here all the time. | 无数人都在这片山区中人间蒸发 |
[05:57] | Max, there’s no such thing as an extraterrestrial. | 麦克斯 “天外来客”只是无稽之谈 |
[06:00] | Okay, first, that’s something an extraterrestrial would say. | 真正的”天外来客”就会这么说 |
[06:04] | I’ve always wanted to be abducted. | 我一直梦想有天被外星人绑架 |
[06:06] | And my guidance counselor said I had no goals. | 我的咨询顾问居然还骂我这人没目标 |
[06:12] | And here we go. | 就是这间啦 |
[06:13] | Again, I don’t believe in names, | 哥认为名号只是云烟 |
[06:14] | but feel free to call me “Roger” if it helps you. | 但不叫不行的话 就叫我罗杰吧 |
[06:16] | Yeah! Get out! Get out! | 哇靠 哇靠 |
[06:19] | The bed floats! This is awesome! | 床是悬空的呢 太酷了 |
[06:21] | Usually, you gotta bring the ropes to the bed. | 通常玩捆绑得自己带绳子上床 |
[06:23] | This way, you get to eliminate a whole step! | 它这样 让我们整整省了一大步骤呢 |
[06:26] | The bed’s sculptural beauty | 这床的雕工之美 |
[06:28] | is actually surpassed by the joy of resting in it. | 常被休息于其中的舒适所盖过 |
[06:30] | Some say it’s like being rocked to sleep | 有人赞 这就像是在神的怀抱之中 |
[06:32] | in the arms of god. | 摇摆入眠 |
[06:34] | It’s a sex bed, Roger. | 就是张性爱床嘛 罗杰 |
[06:37] | May I light the fire for you? | 能让我替你们升火吗 |
[06:38] | Oh, no, thanks. I can do it. | 不用 多谢 这我能搞定 |
[06:40] | I was an eagle scout. | 我以前是鹰童军[最高级别童军] |
[06:41] | Man, there’s just not enough occasions | 这件牛事实在是没有太多机会 |
[06:42] | where I can brag about at. | 能让我说出来显摆啊 |
[06:45] | The room is cute, but really tiny. | 房间很有爱 就是有点小 |
[06:47] | We’re gonna need a bigger space, | 我们需要大一点的空间呢 |
[06:48] | unless we’re hobbits. | 毕竟我们不是哈比人 |
[06:51] | Is this the door to the adjoining room? | 这门是通往相邻房的吗 |
[06:53] | Well, that is an adjoining room, | 那的确通往相邻房 |
[06:55] | but it’s not included in your package. | 但那房间并不包含在你们的套餐里 |
[06:56] | Oh, damn it! | 我靠 |
[06:58] | We should’ve known Han’s package | 我们早该想到阿憨说的 |
[06:59] | was gonna be smaller than he said it is. | 绝对比实际的来的”小” |
[07:06] | I’m sorry. All the other cabins are booked. | 很抱歉 其他小屋也都被订了 |
[07:08] | I’ll bring you some bedding for the couch | 我去给你们多拿点睡沙发的寝具 |
[07:10] | at an additional price. | 这要额外加钱哦 |
[07:13] | Ohm shanti. | 大家平安[印度祈文] |
[07:16] | Well, I guess you guys are the couple, | 好吧 你们才是一对 |
[07:19] | so I’ll sleep on the couch. | 我去睡沙发吧 |
[07:20] | I can sleep anywhere. | 我睡哪都行的 |
[07:22] | First two years of my life, | 我刚出生那两年 |
[07:23] | my bed was a pile of unopened mail. | 就是睡在一大叠没读过的信上呢 |
[07:26] | A big, roaring fire | 烧得旺盛的炉火 |
[07:28] | is gonna be so romantic. | 肯定会超级浪漫呢 |
[07:30] | Come over here closer to me, | 过来跟我靠近一点嘛 |
[07:31] | you big eagle scout. | 牛逼鹰童军哥哥 |
[07:32] | Well, now you sound like my scoutmaster. | 你这语气好像我的童军团长 |
[07:38] | Hey, don’t start anything you can’t finish in a minute. | 不够时间”处理”好 就被乱”开始””啊 |
[07:40] | Max’ll be right out. | 麦克斯很快会回来 |
[07:42] | Something tells me she’s not a consistent Hand-washer. | 不知为何 就感觉她不是好好洗手的那种人 |
[07:44] | You do your thing. | 你忙你的吧 |
[07:46] | I’m just gonna sit right here, | 我就在一边坐好 |
[07:47] | and watch my man build a fire. | 然后看我男人升火 |
[07:49] | Oh, great, this is cedar! | 这是雪松木呢 |
[07:51] | It’s gonna smell so awesome. | 烧起来味道很棒 |
[07:52] | I love falling asleep to the sound of a fire. | 我最爱听着柴火燃烧的声音入眠了 |
[07:54] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[07:56] | I know, no business stuff, | 我知道不该忙公事 |
[07:57] | but I just got a text about a big order. | 但有人发短信给我要下大单呢 |
[07:59] | That’s fine, just remember this weekend– | 没事 别忘了这个周末 |
[08:00] | Oh, I know, me and you. | 我知道 我与你 |
[08:03] | Me and you, me and you– | 我与你 我与你嘛 |
[08:06] | Max! Max. | 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[08:07] | Turns out the B.S. bride isn’t B.S. | 原来胡扯新娘没胡扯呢 |
[08:09] | She wants pricing on a wedding cupcake cake, | 她来问我们婚礼小蛋糕 |
[08:11] | and a groom’s cupcake cake, for 300 guests. | 与新郎的小蛋糕蛋糕了 要供300位宾客呢 |
[08:14] | Great! | 不错 |
[08:15] | Almost as great as these little fuzzy shoes! | 但还比不上这毛绒小鞋鞋呢 |
[08:18] | They were in a sealed plastic package. | 它们被密封在塑料包装里 |
[08:20] | I’m the first one to ever open them. | 而我是第一个拆封的人 |
[08:22] | They’re like condoms for your feet! | 简直就像是给脚穿的避孕套呢 |
[08:26] | New shoes, new shoes | 新鞋鞋 新鞋鞋 |
[08:28] | Where are you going? | 你上哪呢 |
[08:30] | To the sauna. | 去桑拿房啊 |
[08:31] | Hopefully, I’ll be abducted on my way, | 真希望可以在路上被外星人绑架 |
[08:32] | but know that even though I’m gone, | 我希望你们知道 就算被绑架 |
[08:33] | I’m happier up there with my alien lover. | 我也会跟我的外星爱人过更幸福的日子 |
[08:36] | True, they don’t have lips, | 的确 它们没有嘴唇 |
[08:38] | but they do have crazy-long fingers. | 但它们有超长的手指可以”服务”我啊 |
[08:41] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你一起去吧 |
[08:42] | Not to talk about work, | 不是去谈公事 |
[08:43] | but she can’t go alone. There might be bears. | 但总不能让她自己去 附近可能有熊呢 |
[08:46] | There were always bears at my chalet in Aspen, | 我在瑞士的山中小屋附近就老有熊 |
[08:48] | in the woods, lying on the floors, everywhere. | 在林子里啊 躺地上啊 到处都有熊 |
[08:50] | You know, until PETA attacked the house. | 善待动物组织来过之后 才全没有的 |
[08:54] | So this is a fancy sauna? | 这就是传输中的桑拿房啊 |
[08:56] | Not impressed. | 真不咋地 |
[08:57] | People pay for the privilege | 居然有人愿意花钱 |
[08:59] | of sitting in decades of ass sweat? | 来坐在别人留下的无数屁股汗上 |
[09:02] | How come your towel’s staying up | 为什么你的毛巾 |
[09:04] | so much better than mine? | 比我的紧那么多 |
[09:06] | I can think of two reasons. | 我能想到”两个”理由 |
[09:09] | I’m gonna get some water, and then start peeing. | 我要去喝点水 好回来开尿了 |
[09:11] | When you come back, we have to discuss | 等你回来 我们还得谈谈 |
[09:12] | the B.S. Bride’s cake. | 胡扯新娘小蛋糕一事 |
[09:13] | We can’t screw this up. It’s all we have. | 这单子不能搞砸啊 就靠这单了 |
[09:17] | This heat is amazing. | 这蒸得太爽了 |
[09:18] | Mother of God! That’s hot. | 亲娘地 真烫啊 |
[09:20] | There are bears out there. | 外面有熊呢 |
[09:22] | – They’re coming this way. – What? | -朝这里过来了 -什么 |
[09:24] | Max, get in here! Close the door! | 麦克斯 快躲进来 关上门啊 |
[09:26] | Fine, but they’ll just open it and come in. | 随便 他们照样会开门进来 |
[09:29] | Bears can’t open doors and walk in. | 熊才没办法开门走进来呢 |
[09:31] | These ones can. | 这种熊就可以 |
[09:33] | – Oh, hi. – Hey, girls. | -好啊 -姑娘们好 |
[09:36] | You mind if we join you? | 不介意我们一起蒸吧 |
[09:37] | You guys are gay bears, right? | 你们俩是基熊男 对吧 |
[09:39] | – Max! – It’s cool. | -麦克斯 -没事的 |
[09:40] | My prom date is big in the bear scene now, | 我当年舞会的伴现在是熊界一霸呢 |
[09:42] | but in high school, they just called him a jock | 但当年我们高中时 大家都叫他 |
[09:44] | who cried sometimes. | 爱哭的大汉 |
[09:46] | Yep, we’re bears. Big, hairy, not scary. | 我们就是熊男 魁梧 毛多 但温顺哦 |
[09:51] | I’m Deke. This is Dirk. | 我是迪克[音似阴茎] 我是德克[短剑] |
[09:52] | Yup, we’re Deke and Dirk. | 我们就是”阴剑”双侠 |
[09:54] | Pause for reaction. | 暂停等你们作反应 |
[09:56] | I’m Caroline, and this is Max. | 我是卡洛琳 她是麦克斯 |
[09:58] | Are you girls lipstick lesbians? | 你们是唇膏女同吗[十分女性化的女同] |
[10:00] | No, we’re just friends, | 不是 单纯朋友而已 |
[10:01] | And we can’t afford lipstick. | 而且我们也买不起唇膏 |
[10:03] | Especially at this gift shop. | 在他这礼品店就更买不起了 |
[10:05] | Have you seen the prices? | 你们看到东西标价了吗 |
[10:06] | $25 for chap stick? | 25块钱买管护唇膏 |
[10:07] | Please. No one’s lips are that chapped. | 谁嘴唇烂到要这么贵的东西护啊 |
[10:10] | And he would know. | 他很懂这方面 |
[10:11] | This one’s the king of face creaming. | 他可是面霜[颜射]之王呢 |
[10:15] | A little bit dirtier than what it is. | 比那个还肮脏一点哦 |
[10:17] | I’m actually a dermatologist. | 其实我是皮肤科医生啦 |
[10:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[10:20] | Do not tell me I’m lucky enough | 我不会是有这种天大荣幸 |
[10:21] | to be in a sauna with two dermatologists. | 可以跟两位皮肤科医生共蒸桑拿吧 |
[10:23] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[10:24] | I’m an astrophysicist. | 我是个天体物理学家 |
[10:25] | Oh, smarter than the average bear. | 哇 比普通熊男更才高八斗呢 |
[10:29] | Loving her. | 爱死她了 |
[10:30] | So you know about space stuff, smarty bear. | 那想必你很懂太空事物啦 聪明熊 |
[10:33] | Do you believe in aliens? | 你相信外星人的存在吗 |
[10:34] | Oh, I do, and I believe they’re living among us. | 当然 而且我相信它们就活在我们之中 |
[10:37] | I’m looking at you, Christina Ricci! | 就是说你呢 克里斯蒂娜·里奇 |
[10:40] | So talk to me, Deke. What can you give me? | 迪克 你说吧 你哪有什么货能给我啊 |
[10:42] | He has plenty of free cream samples | 他有带一堆面霜试用品来呢 |
[10:44] | back in our room. | 就在我们房里呢 |
[10:45] | And it’s the good stuff. You should come by! | 而且都是好货哦 记得来拿 |
[10:47] | We’re in cabin four. | 我们就住四号小屋 |
[10:48] | No way! We’re in cabin three. | 不是吧 我们住三号小屋呢 |
[10:52] | How about those rope beds? | 那个绳索吊床如何啊 |
[10:53] | You know it’s kinky when the bed is already tied up. | 一看床被”捆绑”好 就知道要”色色”的了 |
[10:57] | First, we were all “um, we’re gonna fall,” | 一开始 我们俩说 “会摔吧” |
[11:00] | but then we thought, “what the hell? | 但转念一想 “摔就摔吧” |
[11:01] | It’s our man-iversary.” | 这是我们的基婚纪念日 |
[11:02] | Aw, you’re married? | 你们结婚啦 |
[11:04] | Happy anniversary. | 纪念日快乐 |
[11:05] | Now, let’s get back to those free creams. | 再来谈谈那免费面霜吧 |
[11:07] | Oh, and here’s our card | 对了 这是我们名片 |
[11:08] | if you’re ever in the neighborhood | 哪天你们刚好来到附近 |
[11:09] | or need a big order. | 或有大单子就来吧 |
[11:11] | You brought a business card to a sauna? | 你蒸个桑拿都带名片来啊 |
[11:13] | I don’t wanna know where you kept that. | 我不想知道你怎么”夹”带进来的 |
[11:15] | Max’s Homemade Cupcakes. | 麦克斯自制小蛋糕 |
[11:17] | Or in your case, cub-cakes. | 或者说是 小熊蛋糕 |
[11:20] | – Loving her. – Living for her. | -爱死她 -爆喜欢她 |
[11:22] | Wanna come back as her. | 都想下辈子投胎变成她了 |
[11:32] | There you go, your dinner for two. | 这是你们的”二人”晚餐 |
[11:33] | Two soups, two salads, two entrees, two desserts. | 两份汤 两份沙拉 两份主菜 两份甜点 |
[11:35] | I hope you three enjoy. | 希望你们”三个”能吃得愉快 |
[11:38] | Maybe could we order another meal? | 我们能不能再点一份呢 |
[11:40] | No problem, just call. | 没问题 打服务电话就行 |
[11:42] | Extra charge, of course. | 当然 要额外收费哦 |
[11:43] | Ohm Shanti. | 大家平安 |
[11:45] | Ohm Shanti means “screw you” in yoga, right? | 其实是瑜伽里”坑爹”的意思 对吧 |
[11:49] | I am so starving. | 我要饿死了 |
[11:50] | Oh, my God, this looks amazing! | 天啊 看起来真好吃 |
[11:52] | Oh, and the bread is still warm! | 面包还是温的呢 |
[11:54] | And there’s one of those crazy-ass pretzel rolls. | 还有一个超怪异的椒盐脆饼卷 |
[11:57] | Is it a pretzel? Is it a roll? | 到底是脆饼 还是面包卷 |
[11:58] | No idea, it’s crazy. | 不晓得 反正就是超怪 |
[12:01] | Max, put some of this butter on it. | 麦克斯 涂点这些奶油上去 |
[12:02] | Try and stop me, bitch! | 想让我不涂都不行 贱人 |
[12:05] | – Here, take half. – Thanks! | -来 一人一半 -谢谢 |
[12:08] | Yo. | 吃得开心吗 |
[12:09] | Oh, my God, Andy! I totally forgot. | 天啊 安迪 我完全忘了 |
[12:12] | Not about you. I forgot my manners. | 不是忘了你的存在 而是忘了我的礼貌 |
[12:14] | If my Danish governess were here, | 如果我的丹麦家庭老师在这里 |
[12:16] | she would hit me with her wooden spoon. | 她一定会拿她的木勺子打我的 |
[12:18] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[12:19] | Go, sit. You eat. | 来 坐下 你吃 |
[12:21] | Enjoy the pretzel roll. | 好好享受椒盐脆饼卷 |
[12:22] | It’s gone. You snooze, you lose. | 没了 先下手为强 后下手遭殃 |
[12:25] | No, you sit. I’m good. | 不 你坐吧 我无所谓 |
[12:26] | I’ll order more food. | 我再点多点吃的 |
[12:27] | No, sit! Sit. | 不 你坐 你坐 |
[12:28] | I’m the bad one. | 我才是坏人 |
[12:31] | This soup is “Duh-mazing.” | 这汤”强赞”啊 |
[12:33] | Just a word I made up | 这词是我瞎编的 |
[12:34] | for when something’s so amazing, you’re stunned, | 当有事物赞得吓着你时 |
[12:36] | and all you can say is “Duh.” | 你只能用一个字来形容 “强” |
[12:38] | Duh-mazing. | 强赞 |
[12:39] | Yes, I’d like to order anoth– | 对 我想再点一份… |
[12:42] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 好的 我等着 |
[12:44] | I think the hold music is just Roger singing. | 我觉得等待音乐是罗杰在唱歌 |
[12:48] | Okay, hang up the phone. | 好啦 把电话放下 |
[12:49] | Go sit and eat. Come on. | 去坐下吃吧 来啦 |
[12:50] | Hurry before Max eats the table. | 快点 不然麦克斯连桌子都要吃掉了 |
[12:52] | No, you eat. | 不 你吃 |
[12:54] | After all, it’s our special weekend. | 毕竟这是我们的专属周末 |
[12:56] | I want you to enjoy it. | 我想让你过得开心 |
[12:57] | Well, okay, | 好吧 |
[12:58] | but only because it’s a special occasion. | 但只因为这次情节特殊 |
[13:00] | Good! | 很好 |
[13:01] | I’m gonna go take a hot shower. | 我去洗个热水澡 |
[13:02] | Besides, it’s always better to make love on an empty stomach. | 再说了 向来空腹做爱感觉更棒 |
[13:05] | That must be why there are so many people in India. | 怪不得闹饥荒的印度 人会这么多了 |
[13:09] | Max, I got a favor to ask you. | 麦克斯 我有一事相求 |
[13:11] | Do you think you can go visit your bear friends next door, | 你能不能给我们俩一点独处时间 |
[13:13] | maybe give us some private time? | 去隔壁基熊朋友那里待会 |
[13:14] | It’ll be your birthday gift to me. | 就当是你送我的生日礼物 |
[13:19] | It would be my birthday gift to you | 当是我送给你的生日礼物 |
[13:21] | because it’s your birthday. | 所以是你过生日咯 |
[13:23] | Yeah, just for, like, two hours. | 对啊 两个小时就好 |
[13:25] | Okay, one hour. | 好吧 一小时也行 |
[13:26] | I’ll skip the foreplay, | 我略过前戏好了 |
[13:27] | and that’ll be my birthday gift to myself. | 那就当是我送给自己的生日礼物吧 |
[13:30] | Cool, then I’ll just go do that, then. | 好的 那我这就过去 |
[13:33] | I mean, Caroline went to all this trouble | 我猜卡洛琳费了那么大的劲 |
[13:35] | to get you a trip for your birthday, I assume. | 这次旅行就是想给你庆祝生日吧 |
[13:38] | I know, | 我知道 |
[13:39] | and I was really looking forward to some birthday sex | 我一直期待会有特别的生日爱爱 |
[13:41] | since we haven’t really connected that way | 因为自从蛋糕店生意不顺之后 |
[13:42] | since the shop started giving you guys so much trouble. | 我们也情路不顺 没滚过床单了 |
[13:45] | But the shop’s been in trouble for weeks. | 但是蛋糕店已经不顺好几周啦 |
[13:47] | Yeah, so maybe I’ll only need, like, a half hour with her. | 是啊 或许时间可以缩短到半个小时 |
[13:51] | I need my book. I’m gonna take a bath instead. | 我要拿上书 我要泡个澡 |
[13:53] | That tub is so amazing. | 浴缸太棒了 |
[13:55] | I’m just gonna soak in it | 我要在泡在里面 |
[13:56] | and blissfully forget all my problems. | 幸福到忘掉我所有的难题 |
[13:58] | As well as some other things. | 忘掉的还有别的事情哦 |
[14:00] | Max is gonna go visit Yogi and Boo Boo next door | 麦克斯打算去隔壁拜访瑜伽熊和波波熊 |
[14:02] | and give us some private time. | 好让我们过下二人世界 |
[14:03] | She can’t do that. | 她不能这么做 |
[14:04] | It’s their man-iversary. | 今天可是他们的”基年纪念日” |
[14:05] | They need their private time. | 他们也需要二人世界 |
[14:07] | Yes, but you guys | 话是没错 但是你们俩 |
[14:09] | are celebrating a special thing, too. | 也有事情要庆祝哦 |
[14:12] | What? What are we celebrating? | 什么 我们要庆祝什么吗 |
[14:14] | Andy’s birthday. Oh, damn it! | 安迪的生日啊 讨厌 |
[14:16] | Now, I went and spoiled all the special sexual things | 我不小心破坏了你精心为他准备的 |
[14:18] | you had planned for him. | 特别爱爱惊喜 |
[14:22] | Damn it, Max! | 就是 麦克斯 |
[14:23] | Now, you did give it all away. | 现在被你弄得惊喜全无了 |
[14:25] | We were gonna do missionary, | 我们本来要玩传教士式的 |
[14:27] | and… | 以及… |
[14:30] | …the other one. | 另外一种招式 |
[14:35] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[14:36] | Okay, I’m sorry. I forgot. | 好啦 对不起 我忘记了 |
[14:38] | I don’t know how. I knew today was your birthday. | 我不知怎么忘了 我明明早知道你今天生日 |
[14:41] | It’s tomorrow. | 是明天 |
[14:43] | So yippee! | 太好了 |
[14:45] | She hasn’t missed it. | 那她还没有错过 |
[14:46] | All’s right with the world. | 世间一切太平 |
[14:48] | I’m gonna go visit the berenstains. | 我要去找熊夫夫玩了 |
[14:51] | This weekend wasn’t about my birthday, was it? | 这个周末不是特意为我庆祝生日的 对吧 |
[14:54] | Come on, come on. | 快开门 快开门 |
[14:56] | Get your hand out of his honeypot | 把手从他的”蜜罐”里拿开 |
[14:57] | and get over here. | 快过来给老娘开门 |
[15:00] | I’ll be gone in a second, | 我马上就走 |
[15:01] | and then you guys can jump-start your sex life again. | 然后你们俩就可以再续你们的性爱生活啦 |
[15:04] | What do you mean “Jump-start”? | 为什么会说”再续” |
[15:06] | How could you tell Max that we haven’t had sex? | 你怎么能告诉麦克斯 我们很久没做了呢 |
[15:09] | You haven’t even discussed that with me. | 你都没跟我本人讨论过呢 |
[15:11] | Come on, aliens. | 快开门啊 外星人 |
[15:12] | If you’re ever going to abduct me, | 如果你真想绑架我 |
[15:14] | this would be the time. | 现在就是最好的时机 |
[15:16] | Don’t take the attention off the fact | 别转移你忘记我生日的 |
[15:17] | that you forgot my birthday. | 这一事实 |
[15:20] | Oh, God, I wish I was a cartoon, | 天啊 我真希望我是卡通人物 |
[15:22] | so I could run right through this door, | 这样我就可以直接穿过这扇门 |
[15:23] | and leave behind a body-shaped hole. | 然后留下一个身形的门洞 |
[15:27] | Oh, hey, Max. | 麦克斯 |
[15:28] | Mind if I hibernate for a minute? | 介意我进来”避寒”一下吗 |
[15:29] | Oh, sure, come on in. | 当然不介意 快进来 |
[15:30] | We were just gonna eat and then dye our chest hair. | 我们刚准备吃饭 然后染我们的胸毛 |
[15:34] | Close that damn door now. | 快把这扇该死的门关上 |
[15:37] | Thanks, it was just getting a little tense in there. | 谢谢 那边的气氛刚才有点紧张 |
[15:39] | – She forgot his birthday. – Mm, ouch. | -她忘记了他的生日 -真伤心 |
[15:41] | Well, he forgot mine once, | 他有次也忘记了我的生日 |
[15:42] | and now it’s his ankle tattoo. | 就被罚纹我生日在脚踝了 |
[15:45] | Max, please, I insist. | 麦克斯 来 快请坐 |
[15:47] | You don’t have to ask me twice. | 我很随和 不必多问 |
[15:48] | You gonna eat the pretzel roll? | 你们要吃椒盐脆饼吗 |
[15:50] | Andy, I’m sorry about your birthday. | 安迪 抱歉忘了你的生日 |
[15:52] | It just went out of my head. | 我脑子愣是没记住 |
[15:53] | I feel bad. | 我很内疚 |
[15:55] | And I feel sick. | 我很想吐 |
[15:56] | Can you stop swinging the bed? | 你能不能别晃这张床了 |
[15:57] | Sorry, I’m nervous. | 抱歉 我紧张嘛 |
[15:59] | Yeah, you’re nervous a lot, | 对啊 你就是常常紧张 |
[16:01] | which is why our other bed isn’t moving at all. | 所以我们其他的床从来不”动” |
[16:03] | No, no, no, no, no, don’t go. | 别别别 别走啊 |
[16:04] | Come back. Come back to the sex bed. | 过来 快回到性爱之床上 |
[16:06] | Let’s get some sex going! | 我们现在就开”动”吧 |
[16:08] | Come on! We can get this bed moving now! | 来啊 我们现在就能让这床”大动特动” |
[16:10] | See! | 看 |
[16:11] | See? | 看见没 |
[16:16] | Oh, it’s your birthday! It’s your birthday! | 今天是你的生日 今天是你的生日 |
[16:19] | It’s tomorrow. | 是明天啦 |
[16:20] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[16:22] | I can do better, see? | 我可以做得更好 你看 |
[16:23] | Here we go! | 好戏上场 |
[16:25] | Now, here we go! | 精彩不断 |
[16:27] | Wanna see me twerk it? | 想看我跳钢管舞吗 |
[16:35] | If I’d had any food, I would throw up. | 如果我有吃东西 一定全吐出来 |
[16:37] | Okay, yeah, have a seat. | 好了 快坐下来吧 |
[16:38] | Let’s have some bread. | 吃点面包 |
[16:42] | Has it really been that long since we had sex? | 我们真的有那么久没做爱了吗 |
[16:45] | Sweetie, after that dance, | 亲爱的 跳完那段舞 |
[16:46] | it’s hard to believe you’ve ever had sex. | 很难相信会有人愿意跟你做爱 |
[16:51] | It hasn’t been that long. | 没有那么久啦 |
[16:52] | The shop opened on the 12th, | 蛋糕店是12号开业的 |
[16:53] | so it’s… | 所以… |
[16:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:57] | No, it’s just interesting | 没什么 真有意思 |
[16:58] | you had no problem remembering that date. | 开业的日子你倒是能轻易想起来 |
[17:00] | Let me ask you a question. | 那我问你个问题 |
[17:02] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你觉得你会走到哪里 |
[17:04] | What do you mean? I’m here. | 这话什么意思 我就在这里啊 |
[17:05] | No. | 不 |
[17:06] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你觉得你以后的路会走到哪里 |
[17:08] | Like, where do you see your life in a year? | 比如 你觉得你一年后的生活会如何 |
[17:10] | Well, pretty soon, Max and I | 很快 我和麦克斯 |
[17:12] | will be out of this rough patch, | 将会度过这个难关 |
[17:13] | and full force with the business, | 并全力以赴经营蛋糕店 |
[17:14] | doing weddings and big events, | 承办婚礼和大型宴会 |
[17:16] | and then Max and I will probably open another store, | 然后我和麦克斯可能会开一家分店 |
[17:18] | get a bigger apartment. | 换一间大点的公寓 |
[17:19] | Okay, and am I in there somewhere? | 好 那这里面有我吗 |
[17:22] | Oh, come on. I was getting to you. | 拜托 我刚准备说你呢 |
[17:24] | Were you? | 是吗 |
[17:26] | When? When were you getting to me? | 什么时候 什么时候才会轮到我 |
[17:28] | After your business is a success? | 在你的事业获得成功之后吗 |
[17:31] | No! Now. | 不 现在啊 |
[17:32] | Come on. Sex time in the sex bed. | 来嘛 在性爱之床上滚床单 |
[17:39] | Wanna do it on the floor? | 想在地板上”滚”吗 |
[17:43] | This is so comfortable! | 这真是太舒服了 |
[17:47] | You put a belt on this, you could wear it out. | 系个腰带 都可以直接穿出门了 |
[17:50] | Just don’t try that at your in-laws’ house | 千万不要在你亲家的房子这么穿 |
[17:52] | with a matching turban. | 还配上成套的头巾 |
[17:54] | Dirk, my father worked 40 years in the factory | 德克 我父亲在失去一只手臂前 |
[17:57] | before he lost his arm. | 在满是男子汉的工厂里干了40年 |
[17:58] | – He doesn’t get “Camp.” – Okay. | -他接受不了娘炮男同 -好吧 |
[18:00] | Now get up here, lady. | 快上来 小姑娘 |
[18:01] | We’re having cookies and milk. | 我们要吃饼干喝牛奶了 |
[18:02] | You guys rock. | 你们俩太棒了 |
[18:04] | I promise I won’t stay here all night. | 我保证不会整晚待在这里的 |
[18:07] | Don’t wanna get trapped in the middle | 我可不想妨碍你们的 |
[18:08] | of your country bear jamboree. | 乡间”熊熊狂欢夜”时光 |
[18:11] | Please, honey. | 拜托 亲爱的 |
[18:12] | You are perfectly safe in this bed. | 你在这张床上很安全 |
[18:14] | We haven’t had sex in a year. | 我们一年没做过爱了 |
[18:17] | Why would you tell her that? | 你干嘛告诉她那个 |
[18:19] | Well, she told us about her friends not having sex. | 她告诉我们 她的朋友很久没做啦 |
[18:20] | I thought it was on the table. | 我以为这种事可以公开说啊 |
[18:22] | But we haven’t even discussed that. | 但这件事甚至连我们自己都没谈过 |
[18:24] | Mother ship, make it happen! | 外星母舰 让我梦想成真吧 |
[18:28] | This is the time to abduct me. | 此时不绑更待何时啊 |
[18:33] | Hi. Max, you can come back. Andy left. | 麦克斯 你可以回来了 安迪走了 |
[18:35] | He said he’d find his own way home. | 他说他会想办法回家的 |
[18:37] | – He left? – Because you’re not having sex? | -他走了 -就因为你们不做爱吗 |
[18:41] | Max, you told the bears we’re not having sex? | 麦克斯 你居然告诉这对基熊我们不做爱 |
[18:43] | Why would you share that? | 你干嘛要分享这种事 |
[18:44] | Exactly, Caroline. | 就是 卡洛琳 |
[18:46] | And why would you tell Max that, | 为什么你要告诉麦克斯 |
[18:47] | 格式塔疗法 要求当事人将其有关的过去 与可能的未来带入此刻 然后直接去体验它们 | |
[18:47] | when you never even brought it up in our Gestalt therapy? | 而在我们做格式塔疗时却绝口不提呢 |
[18:50] | I was planning on addressing it with you this weekend. | 我本打算这周末正式跟你说的 |
[18:52] | You think I’d spend $500 on this room | 不然你觉得我花500大洋开这间房 |
[18:55] | for milk and cookies? | 就为了喝牛奶吃饼干吗 |
[18:56] | I think we’re all forgetting | 我觉得我们都忘了 |
[18:58] | how good that soup was. | 汤的味道有多棒 |
[19:00] | Well, I’m sorry if I haven’t been feeling very attractive lately. | 抱歉我最近觉得自己不太有魅力 |
[19:02] | I tell you how handsome you are every day. | 我可是每天都告诉你 你有多帅哦 |
[19:05] | Don’t you guys look exactly alike? | 你们俩不是长得很像吗 |
[19:09] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:11] | I’m all right. | 没事 |
[19:12] | You wanna get in bed and cuddle for a little while? | 你想上床大家抱抱一下吗 |
[19:14] | No, it’s– yeah. | 不用了…好吧 |
[19:16] | – Come on. – Yeah, get in here. | -来啦 -对啊 来这里 |
[19:17] | There you go. There you go. | 这才对嘛 |
[19:23] | Oh, good. You’re alive. | 太好了 你还活着 |
[19:25] | When I heard you left and walked through the woods, | 当我听说你离开 独自穿过树林时 |
[19:26] | I wondered, “was there anal probing?” | 我心想 “会不会被抓去肛门探测” |
[19:30] | By an alien, not a grifter. | 被外星人”探测” 而不是被骗子骗 |
[19:33] | You texted you wanted to see me? | 是你发短信说想见我吗 |
[19:34] | Well, someone did. | 是某人啦 |
[19:37] | Happy Birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[19:39] | Now, come on, blow. | 来 快吹[吹箫] |
[19:40] | I don’t really feel like doing that. | 我不是很想做这事 |
[19:42] | Welcome to our world. | 欢迎来到女人的世界 |
[19:47] | Andy, I’m so sorry about everything. | 安迪 我为发生的一切感到抱歉 |
[19:49] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:50] | I had a lot of time to think on the bus, | 我坐公车的时候 有很多时间思考 |
[19:52] | and the other bus, and the bus I had to take | 因为我要转车 然后转的车坏了 |
[19:54] | when that bus broke down. | 我又得再转一辆车 |
[19:56] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你感觉好点 |
[19:57] | I have rope burns all down my back. | 我的后背全是绳子擦伤的痕迹呢 |
[20:00] | Andy, I’m sorry about your birthday. | 安迪 抱歉忘了你的生日 |
[20:02] | We told each other those dates a month ago. | 我们是一个月前告诉彼此对方生日的 |
[20:04] | I wouldn’t expect you to remember mine. | 我都不指望你会记得我的 |
[20:06] | May 28th, 1987. | 1987年5月28日 |
[20:08] | 10:30 in the morning. | 早上10点30分 |
[20:09] | 10:30 at night, so you’re not perfect. | 是晚上10点30分 所以你也不完美嘛 |
[20:13] | Look, you have a really busy life, | 你的人生很忙 |
[20:15] | and you’re really ambitious, which I admire, | 你也很要强 这点我很敬佩 |
[20:18] | but I wanna be more than someone you get to eventually. | 但我不想做一个要等着你人生里有我的人 |
[20:20] | And you deserve that. | 当然不是这样 |
[20:22] | It’s just I have to put the business first right now– | 只不过我现在要以事业为先… |
[20:24] | And I get that. | 我明白 |
[20:25] | I just–I think we should take a break. | 我觉得我们该冷静一下 |
[20:29] | You wanna take a break? | 你想冷静一下 |
[20:30] | Maybe, yeah. | 或许 是吧 |
[20:33] | Are you saying take a break | 你真正想说的是不是”分手” |
[20:34] | ’cause you really mean “Break up,” | “冷静一下”不过是 |
[20:36] | but you’re trying to be nice? | 你不忍心才这么说 |
[20:37] | Maybe, yeah. | 或许 是吧 |
[20:40] | I’m sorry if this seems sudden, | 抱歉这一切来得这么突然 |
[20:41] | but I know me, | 但我了解自己 |
[20:42] | and maybe it’s better sooner than later. | 或许长痛不如短痛 |
[20:45] | I’m back! | 我回来啦 |
[20:46] | And I brought my bridesmaids! | 我还把我的伴娘都带来了 |
[20:50] | Looks like business is picking up. | 看起来生意在好转嘛 |
[20:53] | It’s gonna be hard not to see you. | 要不见你 会很难吧 |
[20:55] | Yeah, it will be. | 是啊 的确 |
[20:56] | I work 10 feet away. | 我就在你10英尺外工作 |
[20:59] | This way, ladies. | 这边 姑娘们 |
[21:00] | We’re gonna taste every cupcake they have! | 我们要尝遍她们所有的小蛋糕 |
[21:03] | This is the time to take me! | 现在是带我走的最佳时机 |
[21:05] | Come on, final offer! | 快点 最后一次求你了 |
[21:07] | E.T.? Alf? | ET 阿福[电视剧外星人] |
[21:09] | Christina Ricci? | 克里斯蒂娜·里奇 |