时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Look at all these people | 瞧瞧这些人 |
[00:04] | just sitting here and not tipping, | 也不给小费 就会坐在那里 |
[00:05] | working on their computers. | 啪啪啪地玩电脑 |
[00:07] | This guy has a brand-new Apple. | 这家伙有一台全新的苹果电脑 |
[00:08] | I’ve been eating the same apple for a week. | 而老娘同一个苹果啃了快一周 |
[00:11] | I blame Steve Jobs. | 都怪史蒂夫·乔布斯[有工作] |
[00:14] | These people are more like Steve-I-have-no-jobs. | 这些人更像是”史蒂夫·没工作吧” |
[00:17] | All right, that’s it. | 好吧 真是够了 |
[00:21] | Earl, I need to get the wireless router. | 厄尔 给我无线路由器 |
[00:23] | Oh, is that what this is? | 原来那玩意是干这个的啊 |
[00:25] | I thought it was a cookie-warmer. | 我还以为是饼干加热器呢 |
[00:30] | Attention deadbeat diners. | 听着 你们这些蹭网客 |
[00:32] | You can’t just sit here all night and only order coffee. | 你们不能点杯咖啡 就赖一整晚 |
[00:34] | This is not a Starbucks. | 这又不是星巴克 |
[00:37] | And I know that because we don’t sell | 而且一看我们这里不卖 |
[00:38] | Norah Jones cds or bananas. | 诺拉·琼斯的CD或是香蕉就知道 |
[00:42] | This is the router for the free wi-fi. | 这是能提供无线网络的路由器 |
[00:44] | And that is a waitress who needs to make some tips. | 而这位是需要挣点小费的服务员 |
[00:47] | Seriously, guys, I need actual cash. | 说真的 伙计们 我要的是钞票 |
[00:50] | This guy just offered to pay me in ideas. | 那家伙居然想用创意来付账 |
[00:52] | If I pull this plug, the internet will go down. | 如果我拔掉这个插头 网络就会没掉 |
[00:55] | And you– | 而你 |
[00:56] | that sad email you’re in the middle of writing to your ex-boyfriend, | 写给前男友的可怜兮兮电邮会没掉 |
[00:59] | the one you shouldn’t send anyway–gone. | 反正你也不应该发给他 |
[01:01] | And you– | 而你 |
[01:02] | That vaguely pornographic anime film | 花费了三小时 |
[01:04] | you’ve been illegally downloading for the past three hours-gone. | 非法下载的色情动漫 也会没掉 |
[01:07] | And you–that screenplay you’ve been writing, | 而你 埋头写的破剧本 |
[01:09] | you can keep working on it, but we all know how it ends: | 你可以继续写 不过我们都知道结局 |
[01:12] | with you moving back in with your mother. | 就是你搬回去跟你老妈住 |
[01:15] | Now, who’s gonna order? | 现在谁想点餐呀 |
[01:18] | Great, I’ll go get some menus. | 很好 我去拿菜单 |
[01:20] | Here, Caroline, put this back. | 给 卡洛琳 把这个放回去 |
[01:23] | Ooh, my cookie-warmer. | 可惜了我的饼干加热器 |
[01:46] | Table ten just ordered cocktails. | 第10桌刚点了杯鸡尾酒 |
[01:49] | Yeah, ’cause we’re that kind of a place. | 她以为我们这里有多高级啊 |
[01:52] | Does anyone know how to make Sex On The Beach? | 谁知道”性感沙滩”怎么做呀 |
[01:55] | Easy. | 很简单 |
[01:56] | I put on my speedo and wait. | 我穿上三角泳裤 之后就能了 |
[02:03] | Those girls have been drinking for hours. | 那俩妞喝酒喝好久了 |
[02:05] | Just press every button on the gun and add rum. | 随便加饮料 然后混朗姆酒就行了 |
[02:12] | Look at them. Not a care in the world. | 瞧瞧她们 无忧无虑 |
[02:14] | Having a great time. | 开心自在 |
[02:15] | – I hate them. – I hate them, too. | -我讨厌她们 -我也讨厌她们 |
[02:17] | I hate them more. | 我比你更讨厌她们 |
[02:18] | I hate that you hate them more. | 我讨厌你比我更讨厌她们 |
[02:19] | So jealous. | 羡慕嫉妒恨啊 |
[02:30] | Okay, ready for party of four. | 好了 四人座准备好了 |
[02:32] | Excuse me. Pardon me. | 借过 抱歉 |
[02:34] | Excuse me. Okay. | 借过 好了 |
[02:39] | Hey, baby! | 宝贝 |
[02:40] | – Looking good. – Mm, always. | -美呆了 -向来如此 |
[02:43] | I’ll be in my booth. | 我就坐我老位子 |
[02:48] | Sophie, you cannot take up a whole booth alone. | 苏菲 你不能一个人占四个人的座位 |
[02:51] | There are people waiting. You must leave. | 有人等着呢 你得离开 |
[02:54] | Go stand in the corner now! | 快给我滚去墙角罚站 |
[03:04] | Before I bend you across my knee and spank you | 不然我就当着全班同学的面 |
[03:06] | in front of the whole class. | 把你按在我膝盖上打屁股 |
[03:11] | Well, I was going to stand in the corner anyway. | 我本来就要去角落里站着 |
[03:15] | But tomorrow night, smaller table. | 不过明晚 你只能坐小桌子 |
[03:18] | Go stand in the corner now! | 快给我滚去墙角罚站 |
[03:23] | Okay, I’m over being jealous of them. | 好了 我现在不羡慕她们了 |
[03:28] | Still? What are they– | 还在笑 她们干嘛呢 |
[03:29] | Sitting on vibrators? | 都夹着根电动棒吗 |
[03:37] | Let it go. | 别管她们了 |
[03:38] | They’re not having that good of a time. | 她们才没那么爽呢 |
[03:40] | No, Max, we’re not having that good of a time. | 不 麦克斯 是我们没那么爽 |
[03:43] | All we do is work. | 我们只能埋头工作 |
[03:44] | When’s the last time we took a day and just had fun? | 上次不上班出去玩是什么时候的事了 |
[03:50] | I mean, those two idiots remind me | 那两个白痴让我想起 |
[03:51] | how much fun it was when I’d go out to lunch | 以前我跟闺蜜下馆子 |
[03:53] | and have cocktails with my girlfriends | 边吃午饭边喝鸡尾酒 |
[03:55] | and watch them pretend to eat. | 看着她们假装吃饭的好时光 |
[03:58] | I think you’re talking about day-drinking, | 你是想找我白天喝酒吧 |
[03:59] | And I think I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[04:02] | All right, let’s do something fun. | 好吧 那我们得好好玩玩 |
[04:04] | I’ll put on my bolo tie and my best vest | 我会系上领带 穿上帅气背心 |
[04:06] | and take my girl out to eat. | 然后带我的妞下馆子 |
[04:11] | So, what is this lunch spot you’re taking me to? | 你带我去的是什么餐厅 |
[04:14] | Is it french? | 法国餐厅吗 |
[04:15] | Do you think the chef will send an amuse-bouche to the table? | 你觉得主厨会送咱们一份开胃菜吗 |
[04:17] | No, but this morning I shaved a smiley face into my bush, | 不会 不过今早我”那里”剃了个笑脸出来 |
[04:20] | and it’s very amusing. | 也很开怀哦 |
[04:22] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[04:23] | It’s just so fun to get dressed up | 盛装打扮一番 |
[04:25] | and have someone wait on us for a change. | 然后让别人来服务我们 真的很好玩 |
[04:26] | I even bought new panty hose from dooahnay rayahdey. | 我还特意从”装腰店”买了一双新的连裤袜 |
[04:30] | You mean Duane Reade? | 你是说药妆店吧 |
[04:33] | Oh, is that how you pronounce it? | 那店是这么叫的吗 |
[04:36] | Well, we’re here. Better get in line. | 我们到了 快去排队 |
[04:37] | Oh, there’s a line. Popular place. | 哇 还要排队 很受欢迎嘛 |
[04:40] | What’s the name? | 餐厅名叫什么 |
[04:41] | “Soup kitchen.” That’s a cute name. | “施粥坊” 名字真可爱 |
[04:44] | Very Williamsburg. | 有威廉斯堡的穷酸感 |
[04:46] | Like, “let’s take our upscale urban bistro | 感觉像”老板故意把高档小餐馆 |
[04:48] | “and make it seem like it’s just a soup kitchen open to everyone, | 弄得像是为大众开放的食物救济站 |
[04:50] | but it’s not really a soup kitchen.” | 但其实不然” |
[04:53] | Oh, that’s nice. They let them use the bathroom. | 真好 这家店的厕所谁都能用 |
[04:56] | And sit at a table. | 桌子也谁都能坐 |
[04:58] | Oh, my god! This is really a soup kitchen. | 天啊 这就是一家食物救济站 |
[05:02] | This is your idea of treating me to lunch? | 你说请我吃饭 就是来这里吃吗 |
[05:04] | We’re not homeless. | 我们又不是无家可归的人 |
[05:05] | No, but we are soup-less. | 但我们是无汤可喝的人啊 |
[05:07] | And it’s not just homeless people who eat here. | 而且又不是只有无家可归的人来这里吃饭 |
[05:11] | Okay, maybe they’re the target audience. | 好吧 或许他们是主要客群 |
[05:15] | Look, there’s a lot of other people | 瞧 这里还有很多其他人 |
[05:17] | who can’t afford to go out to eat. | 也没钱下馆子吃饭 |
[05:18] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[05:19] | Why are there so many hipsters here? | 为什么这里这么多嬉皮士 |
[05:21] | Because this place isn’t just for people who don’t have jobs, | 因为这里不但有没工作的人 |
[05:24] | it’s for people who don’t want them. | 也有不想工作的人 |
[05:27] | Well, it does smell good. | 好吧 闻起来还不错 |
[05:28] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[05:30] | We’d like to take a look at your lunch menu. | 我们想看看你的午餐菜单 |
[05:32] | Menu changes every day. | 菜单每天都在变 |
[05:33] | Also, there is no menu. | 而且我们这里没菜单 |
[05:35] | There’s, like, four things. | 这里只有四种菜 |
[05:37] | Oh, okay. So what do you recommend? | 那好吧 你有什么好建议 |
[05:40] | Oh, what do I recommend? | 要听听我的建议吗 |
[05:41] | Don’t share needles, and and use condoms. | 别共用针头 记得要戴套[预防艾滋病] |
[05:44] | But you didn’t hear that last one from me. | 不能跟人说我教你们戴套哦 |
[05:47] | Are nuns even allowed to be sarcastic? | 修女可以这么毒舌的吗 |
[05:50] | If they are, I have some serious thinking to do about my future. | 如果可以 那我要认真思考下未来的职业了 |
[06:02] | This sloppy joe is the most amazing | 这个碎牛肉三明治[邋遢乔]是我吃过 |
[06:04] | terrible thing I’ve ever eaten. | 最好吃的糟糕食物 |
[06:06] | I love that it’s basically pre-chewed, | 我超喜欢它是先被人”嚼”碎的 |
[06:08] | so all you really have to do is swallow. | 所以不必费劲嚼 直接咽下去就行 |
[06:12] | So good, | 好吃死了 |
[06:13] | I used to have these every day when I was a kid. | 我小时候每天都吃 |
[06:15] | Well, then I guess your childhood wasn’t all that bad. | 那你小时候过得也不算太悲催嘛 |
[06:18] | We couldn’t afford the real Manwich mix, | 我们买不起真正的碎牛肉堡 |
[06:20] | so my mom’s boyfriend, dirty Carl, | 所以我妈的男朋友 脏人卡尔 |
[06:23] | used to bring us leftover meat scraps | 就会给我们带回别人吃剩的肉渣 |
[06:25] | and then bash ’em together with old ketchup packets | 然后用他在废车场的烂车里捡来的 |
[06:27] | he’d found in cars at the junkyard. | 旧番茄酱包搅拌到一起 |
[06:29] | Now I understand why you think this is a nice restaurant. | 我明白你为什么会觉得这里是好餐馆了 |
[06:34] | Have you noticed the more you drink, | 你有注意到喝得越多 |
[06:35] | the better this place gets? | 这地方就变得越美好吗 |
[06:37] | I’ve noticed the more I drink, | 我倒是注意到喝得越多 |
[06:38] | the better everything gets. | 一切都变得越美好 |
[06:40] | Why don’t we drink every day? | 为什么我们不每天都喝酒呢 |
[06:42] | Some of we do. | 我就是啊 |
[06:45] | I’m having a great time. | 我玩得很开心 |
[06:46] | Thank you, Max. | 谢谢你 麦克斯 |
[06:47] | Well, yesterday, you were so bummed about your life, | 昨天你还为自己的生活感到失落 |
[06:50] | I thought I’d take you somewhere | 我就想把你带去 |
[06:51] | you could feel good about yourself. | 能让你自我感觉良好的地方 |
[06:52] | Okay, I’ve been wanting to say this the whole time. | 好吧 有句话我想说很久了 |
[06:56] | I feel like we’re the hottest people in this room. | 我觉得我们是这里最正点的人 |
[06:59] | – Is that terrible? – Yes. | -这么说是不是很坏啊 -是呀 |
[07:05] | Speaking of hot people… | 说到正点的人… |
[07:09] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[07:10] | Are we drunk or do we finally have one brain | 是我们喝醉了 还是我们终于 |
[07:12] | and the same taste in guys? | 对男人的口味变得一致了 |
[07:14] | I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[07:15] | but this is suddenly my new favorite restaurant. | 但这里突然成了我最喜欢的新餐馆 |
[07:18] | Let’s go get ourselves some of that man-wich. | 走 咱们去来个”人肉三明治” |
[07:21] | I kind of like “drunk Caroline” | 我有点喜欢”醉鬼卡洛琳” |
[07:22] | way more than the other Caroline. | 多于其他时候的卡洛琳 |
[07:24] | I kind of like her better, too. | 我也有点更喜欢这样的她呢 |
[07:28] | Excuse me, sisters. | 打扰了 修女 |
[07:30] | Do you know the guy who just came in here? | 你认识刚刚进来的那个男的吗 |
[07:31] | – The cute one. – He’s so cute, right? | -长得帅的那个 -他超帅的 对不对 |
[07:34] | His name is Andy, | 他叫安迪 |
[07:35] | and he just opened a candy store across the way. | 他刚在对面开了一家糖果店 |
[07:37] | Shut up! Candy? | 不是吧 糖果 |
[07:39] | I love candy. | 我超爱糖果的 |
[07:41] | Question: | 提问 |
[07:43] | what would make this day even better? | 什么能让今天更美好点 |
[07:45] | Candy? | 糖果 |
[07:48] | You should totally go for the hot guy. | 你真应该去追那个帅哥 |
[07:50] | Or you can go for him. | 或者应该你去追他 |
[07:52] | Let’s think about this. | 咱们考虑一下 |
[07:53] | He’s clean and not a drug addict, | 他身家清白 又不吸毒 |
[07:54] | so he’s more my type. | 所以更适合我 |
[07:57] | Well, he’s got a store full of candy and a penis, | 他有一整店的糖果和一根肉棒 |
[07:59] | so he’s more my type. | 所以更适合我 |
[08:02] | You know what? | 不然这样 |
[08:03] | Go for it. You’ve got dibs. | 你去追 我让给你 |
[08:04] | – Aww, that’s so nice of you, Max. – Yeah, | -麦克斯 你真好 -当然 |
[08:07] | and while you’re doing him in the back room, | 当你在后面跟他翻云覆雨时 |
[08:09] | I’ll be pocketing some candy. | 我会顺点糖果进口袋 |
[08:12] | Oh, no. It’s closed. | 别呀 关门了 |
[08:14] | Hey, Max, you know what’d be fun? | 麦克斯 你知道做什么会好玩吗 |
[08:16] | If we threw that trash can through the front window? | 用那个垃圾桶砸烂他的前窗吗 |
[08:19] | I was gonna say we should leave him a note. | 我本来是想给他留张纸条 |
[08:21] | And what would be fun about throwing that can through a window? | 而且砸垃圾桶有什么好玩的 |
[08:23] | Have you ever done it? It’s fun! | 你试过吗 超好玩的 |
[08:27] | Oh, the sign’s turned around. | 牌子翻过来了 |
[08:29] | He can see us. | 他能看见我们 |
[08:31] | He’s smiling at us. | 他在冲着我们微笑呢 |
[08:33] | Should we go in? | 我们该进去吗 |
[08:35] | If I learned anything as a child, | 如果我小时候有学到什么 |
[08:36] | it’s when a stranger offers you candy, | 那就是陌生人要请你吃糖时 |
[08:38] | you say yes. | 你一定要接受 |
[08:42] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:43] | We thought the sign said you were closed. | 我们看到牌子 还以为你关门了呢 |
[08:45] | Yeah, I turned it around. I wanted you guys to come in. | 对 我翻过来了 我想你们进来 |
[08:50] | * Come with me * | * 跟我来 * |
[08:51] | * and you’ll be * | * 你将置身于 * |
[08:53] | * in world of pure imagination * | * 梦想中的世界 * |
[08:58] | If this isn’t your thing, | 如果你们不喜欢这歌 |
[08:59] | I also have some sabbath and some beastie boys. | 我还有些重金属和朋克音乐 |
[09:02] | So, if this is “Candy Andy’s sweets and treats,” | 如果这里是”糖果安迪的糖果盛宴” |
[09:05] | Are you Candy Andy? | 请问你是糖果安迪吗 |
[09:07] | Oh, please. We hardly know each other. | 拜托 我们还不熟 |
[09:09] | Call me Candrew Andrew. | 请叫我糖德鲁·安德鲁 |
[09:12] | I’m Caroline, and this is Max. | 我是卡洛琳 她是麦克斯 |
[09:15] | Max, say something. | 麦克斯 说话啊 |
[09:16] | Can’t. It’s all too wonderful. | 失语中 这一切太美好了 |
[09:21] | Look at all the candy crammed in this little space. | 瞧瞧这小地方塞满了糖果 |
[09:24] | It’s like we’re inside Willy Wonka’s colon. | 我们仿佛来到了威利·旺卡的结肠 |
[09:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:29] | Yeah, it’s kind of the look I was going for too. | 没错 我就是想要这种效果 |
[09:31] | And I know it’s accurate | 我之所以布置得这么到位 |
[09:33] | because I had the Oompa Loompas help me. | 是因为有奥柏伦柏人帮我 |
[09:33] | 奥柏伦柏人 在威利·旺卡的工厂中干活的小人 常把doom-pa-dee-doo挂嘴边 可代表任何词的无义词 | |
[09:35] | They were expensive, | 他们工钱很高 |
[09:36] | but what are you gonna doom-pa-dee-doo? | 但你能怎么办呢 |
[09:39] | Normally I’d ring the bell after something that golden, | 通常成交或者做完事 我会按一下铃 |
[09:41] | but I don’t want to scare you. | 但我不想吓着你 |
[09:42] | Well, now I have to hear the bell. | 你说完 没听到我会好奇死的 |
[09:47] | Now that’s all I want to hear. | 这下我心愿达成了 |
[09:49] | Do you do free samples? | 你这里提供免费试吃吗 |
[09:51] | You do, by the way. | 看样子是有 |
[09:53] | Let me hook you guys up. On the house. | 我带你们都尝尝 免费的 |
[09:57] | Marry this guy right now. | 快嫁给他 |
[09:59] | It’s a small store. I can hear you. | 这家店很小 我能听见哦 |
[10:02] | Good. Moves things along faster. | 很好 这样你们进展能快点 |
[10:05] | Hey, come by the Williamsburg diner sometime. | 有空来威廉斯堡餐厅坐坐 |
[10:06] | We work there. | 我们在那里打工 |
[10:07] | We’ll give you free samples of food | 我们免费请你试吃 |
[10:08] | You shouldn’t have to pay for anyway. | 压根不值得付钱的餐 |
[10:12] | So, what brings you in to this neighborhood? | 你们怎么会来这一带呢 |
[10:13] | Oh, we were having lunch at the– | 我们来吃… |
[10:16] | This …is a really adorable space. | 你这里真是太有爱了 |
[10:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:20] | You know, candy is my passion. | 我对糖果一直很有爱 |
[10:22] | Yeah, I said it. Always has been. | 是有点怪 但我一直都爱 |
[10:24] | Even as a kid, I would have my G.I. Joes | 小时候玩玩具 就爱让特种部队玩具 |
[10:25] | sell Sweet Tarts to my Transformers. | 卖糖给变形金刚玩具 |
[10:30] | Gum drops, gummy bears, gummy worms, | 橡皮软糖 小熊软糖 小虫软糖 |
[10:32] | gummy hot dogs, gummy pizza. | 热狗软糖 披萨软糖 |
[10:34] | Ooh, I just had a gummy-gasm. | 看得我都软糖高潮了 |
[10:37] | So what was your favorite candy as a kid? | 你小时候最喜欢什么糖果呢 |
[10:39] | Actually, I didn’t eat a lot of candy as a child. | 我小时候没怎么吃糖呢 |
[10:42] | Okay, I’m gonna overlook that because you’re pretty, | 看在你漂亮 刚我就当没听到 |
[10:45] | but maybe we could talk about | 有空一起喝杯咖啡 |
[10:46] | your terrible childhood over coffee sometime. | 聊聊你的悲惨童年如何 |
[10:49] | Yeah? | 答应啦 |
[10:54] | I’d leave you two alone, | 要不是糖果太诱人 |
[10:54] | if this place wasn’t filled with candy. | 我早闪开让你们俩”独处”了 |
[10:57] | -Okay, so what’s your favorite flavor? – Coconut. | -那你最喜欢什么口味 -椰子 |
[10:59] | And I’m walking to the “C”S. | 容我看看C区[coconut椰子] |
[11:01] | The candy’s alphabetical? | 糖果还按照首字母排列的吗 |
[11:04] | – Now I’m marrying you too. – Okay. | -我现在也要嫁你了 -好的 |
[11:06] | Let’s see. Seconut watermelon slice. | 椰香西瓜糖 |
[11:09] | How’s that sound? | 这个如何 |
[11:10] | Um, not so good. | 不太好 |
[11:11] | Actually, please don’t say anything more about candy. | 可以别再提糖果了吗 |
[11:14] | Is it hot in here? | 这里是不是很热啊 |
[11:15] | No, it’s awesome in here. | 才不会 是很棒才对 |
[11:18] | Boston baked beans? | 波士顿闷烤豆 |
[11:20] | Didn’t know they weren’t real beans till I was 20. | 我到20岁才知道他们是真的豆子 |
[11:24] | Please stop. | 别说了 |
[11:25] | Is it cold in here? | 这里面是不是有点冷啊 |
[11:27] | Is it hot and cold in here? | 这里是不是又冷又热啊 |
[11:30] | Max, I feel weird. | 麦克斯 我有种怪怪的感觉 |
[11:31] | Relax, it’s just your lady parts waking up from hibernation. | 别紧张 是你的”小妹妹”在从冬眠中醒来 |
[11:37] | Again, small store. Can hear everything. | 店小 都听得见哟 |
[11:42] | I am so sorry. Pardon me. | 对不起 请见谅 |
[11:43] | Oh, uh, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:44] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:48] | Max, I am not fine. | 麦克斯 我有事 |
[11:50] | I’m gonna be sloppy Joanne in about two seconds. | 再两秒我就要成”邋遢乔安”了 |
[11:53] | Tiny, tiny store. | 店真的很小 |
[11:56] | Do you need to use the– | 你要用… |
[11:56] | No. We’re fine. | 不必不必 我们挺好 |
[11:58] | We’ll just be going. Nice to meet you. | 我们要先走了 再见 |
[12:01] | Nope, I’m not gonna make it. Where is the– | 不行 来不及了 洗手间在… |
[12:02] | Right–right there. | 就在那边 |
[12:06] | I’m sure she’ll be all right. | 她肯定没事的 |
[12:19] | I’m just gonna step outside. | 我先去外面站会 |
[12:20] | The sound of someone throwing up makes me– | 听到呕吐声让我也想… |
[12:22] | Oh, dude, I’ve been trying to not throw up this whole time. | 我刚也忍着不跟着吐很久了 |
[12:28] | Whew, what happened there, right? | 刚里边是发生了什么事了呀 |
[12:32] | Feeling better? | 你好点了吗 |
[12:44] | Did she tell you she projectile-puked soup and sloppy seconds | 她有跟你说她吐了一地的东西 |
[12:47] | all over a really cute guy and his floor? | 在人家帅哥的店里吗 |
[12:50] | Let me put it this way, Caroline. | 我这么说吧 卡洛琳 |
[12:51] | In my heroin days, that would have been | 在我还吸海洛因那会 首次约会 |
[12:53] | a perfectly acceptable first date. | 发生这档事都还不算糟呢 |
[12:58] | I don’t understand it. | 我就不懂了 |
[13:00] | We ate the exact same thing. | 我们吃了一样的东西 |
[13:01] | How could you have not have gotten sick? | 你怎么吃了一点事都没有 |
[13:03] | You must still have “rch girl” stomach. | 你大小姐的胃吃不惯 |
[13:05] | I’m used to poor food. | 但我穷人的胃早吃惯了 |
[13:06] | What made you sick made my skin clear up. | 你吃了要病 我吃还能皮肤变好呢 |
[13:11] | – Hi, girls. – Hey, Sophie. | -姑娘们 -你好啊 苏菲 |
[13:13] | I’ll be in my booth. | 我坐我老位子 |
[13:18] | Well, this is weird. | 奇了怪了 |
[13:27] | It’s okay. You didn’t know. | 算了 不知者无罪 |
[13:29] | Don’t let it happen again. | 下不为例 |
[13:29] | Okay, good-bye now. | 好了 你们走吧 |
[13:38] | Sophie, what do you think you’re doing? | 苏菲 你刚是在干啥呢 |
[13:40] | What? They were sitting in my booth. | 怎么 他们坐了我的卡座 |
[13:43] | It is not your booth, it’s my booth. | 才不是你的 卡座是我的 |
[13:45] | If it was your booth, wouldn’t it have a booster seat? | 如果是你的卡座 怎么没有儿童垫高椅呢 |
[13:51] | Oh, Sophie wants to dance? We gonna dance. | 苏菲你想玩 我陪你玩到底 |
[13:59] | Max. Hi. | 麦克斯 |
[14:00] | It’s Andy. From the store. | 是我 安迪 糖果店的 |
[14:03] | The guy who let you walk out | 让你偷拿一管口红糖 |
[14:04] | with a push pop in your pocket. | 而不逮住你的店老板 |
[14:06] | That wasn’t a Push Pop, Andy. | 那一根可不是”口红糖” 安迪 |
[14:07] | I was happy to see you. | 很高兴再见 |
[14:09] | Well, you’re gonna be even happier in a minute. | 那你现在要更高兴了 |
[14:11] | Yay! | 爽耶 |
[14:13] | But these come with a catch. | 我这是先礼后兵 |
[14:14] | Invites for Caroline and you | 我邀请你跟卡洛琳 |
[14:15] | to a party at my candy store. | 来参加我店里的派对 |
[14:17] | But maybe don’t wear that uniform. | 来的时候还是别穿这身制服吧 |
[14:19] | People are gonna think you’re a giant Sugar Daddy. | 会被误认是人形”蜜糖老爹”糖[黄色包装] |
[14:27] | So, she’s still going at it, huh? | 她还吐着呢 |
[14:29] | Such a skinny girl. | 这么瘦的姑娘 |
[14:30] | How much more can come out of her? | 还有多少能吐啊 |
[14:32] | Nah, she’s just a little embarrassed. | 不是啦 她是有点羞于见你 |
[14:34] | Something about self-esteem. I don’t know. | 自尊之类的事情在作怪吧 |
[14:36] | She throws it around like it means something. | 她老把自尊搞得煞有其事的 |
[14:38] | Well, I’d love her to come. No pressure. | 我很希望她能来 别有压力 |
[14:41] | But if you can talk her into it, | 但如果你能说服她来 |
[14:42] | there’ll be unlimited candy for you | 我就会请你吃糖 |
[14:44] | for the rest of your life. | 免费吃到你死的那天 |
[14:46] | Look at him, stealing my bit. | 看那男的 还抄袭我的招 |
[14:53] | The candy man came with invitations | 糖果男来邀请我们 |
[14:54] | to a party at his store. | 去参加他店里的派对哟 |
[14:56] | What, you think I wasn’t listening at the door? | 你觉得我有可能不偷听你们对话吗 |
[14:58] | I heard everything. | 我全听到了 |
[15:00] | All the vomit jokes. I heard them all. | 挖苦我呕吐的话 也都听见了 |
[15:04] | Jewelry, already? | 都送我珠宝首饰啦 |
[15:11] | Your new husband likes to throw the cash around. | 你的新老公喜欢四处撒钱啊 |
[15:14] | He is not my new husband. | 他才不是我的新老公 |
[15:16] | And now he never will be. | 也没机会了 |
[15:18] | Ooh, bubble tape. | 泡泡糖带呢 |
[15:20] | I finally meet an adorable, sweet guy. | 好不容易遇见了可爱嘴甜的男人 |
[15:22] | A guy so sweet, the word “sweet” | 他甜到都有一家 |
[15:24] | is next to his name on actual real estate. | “甜”[糖]与他名字合一的店了 |
[15:27] | And I completely destroy any chance I have with him. | 但机会全都被我自己搞砸了 |
[15:30] | You didn’t destroy anything. | 你什么都没搞砸啊 |
[15:32] | And it’s good to let him know right off the bat | 而且让他一开始就知道 |
[15:33] | that you have a gag reflex. | 你容易”反胃想吐”也好[口交不便] |
[15:43] | Oh! Oh, that’s lovely. | 承您吉言啊 |
[15:45] | Happy Valentines’ day. | 祝你情人节快乐好吧 |
[15:46] | I am not going to that party. | 我死也不去那个派对 |
[15:48] | I can never see him again. | 我没脸再见他了 |
[15:50] | Well, do you mind if I still go? | 那你会介意我去吗 |
[15:52] | Being in a candy store after midnight | 在糖果店里待到午夜过后 |
[15:53] | is on my bucket list. | 是我死前愿望之一呢 |
[15:55] | Funny, I thought that was the impossible one. | 我以前还以为这是最不可能的一条呢 |
[15:57] | You should go. Have fun. | 你去吧 玩得开心点 |
[16:00] | I think you’re missing out, | 不去会损失很大哦 |
[16:01] | because you two are perfect for each other. | 你们俩可是天生一对 |
[16:03] | You’re like Hansel and Gretel. | 像童话《糖果屋》里的男女主 |
[16:04] | They were brother and sister. | 他们是兄妹好吗 |
[16:09] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[16:19] | So, no Caroline, huh? | 卡洛琳不来啊 |
[16:20] | Uh, no. She couldn’t make it. | 她来不了 |
[16:23] | Well, I’m feeling very sad, | 我好伤心啊 |
[16:24] | but you’ll never know it. | 但你绝对看不出 |
[16:29] | You’re fine. | 没事的啦 |
[16:31] | You don’t seem to be short on other female party guests. | 你的派对也不缺美女 |
[16:33] | Oh, come on. They’re fiends. | 她们就只是朋友啦 |
[16:34] | Some of them I know from the neighborhood. | 有些是附近住户 |
[16:36] | Some I worked with on Wall Street. | 有些是我在华尔街的老同事 |
[16:37] | Wall Street? | 华尔街啊 |
[16:39] | Did you have a little candy tray | 你以前推糖果小车 |
[16:40] | – you walked around with? – I wish. | -在那一带叫卖吗 -我倒想 |
[16:42] | That would have been awesome. | 那肯定很有意思 |
[16:43] | I was stuck in an office pushing stock | 我以前就坐在办公室里 |
[16:44] | in pharmaceutical companies. | 替制药公司搞股票 |
[16:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:47] | You know people who have access to pills? | 你还认识能搞到”药”的人啊 |
[16:50] | And just when I thought you couldn’t get any better. | 你棒得都要无极限了 |
[16:53] | Yeah, one day, I went into the firm, | 然后 有天我去上班 |
[16:55] | and there was no firm. | 发现没班上了 |
[16:57] | Bankrupt. Boom. | 公司破产 |
[16:58] | End of job, no money. Nothing. | 没工作 没钱 全没了 |
[17:00] | And after I drank nonstop for a week, | 我连喝了一周闷酒后 |
[17:02] | I figured, hey, now I can do what I’ve always dreamed of. | 灵光一闪 发现自己终于可以追梦了 |
[17:06] | Open a candy store, be my own boss. | 开家糖果店 当自己的老板 |
[17:08] | So I used all my savings and opened up this place. | 我花光积蓄 开了这家糖果店 |
[17:11] | And pretty soon, | 要不了多久 |
[17:12] | Candy Andy will rule the world of sweets and treats. | 糖果安迪将一统糖界天下 |
[17:16] | – That sound braggy? – No. | -会太臭屁吗 -不会 |
[17:18] | All right, kick everybody out, | 好啦 赶其他人回家吧 |
[17:20] | and let’s go back to my place. | 然后跟我回家去 |
[17:21] | Ah…Max, no offense, | 麦克斯 无意冒犯 |
[17:23] | but I’m more into your friend. | 但我喜欢的是你朋友 |
[17:25] | Um, Andy, no offense, | 安迪 无意冒犯 |
[17:26] | but I’m more into the candy than the Andy. | 但我喜欢的是你的糖果 |
[17:29] | I want you to come to my apartment | 我想你来我家 |
[17:31] | and say hey to Caroline. | 跟卡洛琳打个招呼 |
[17:32] | I was right. | 我之前说的没错 |
[17:33] | – You two are perfect for each other. – Yeah? | -你们两个是天生一对 -真的吗 |
[17:35] | I mean, it would be nice to hang with her | 反正这裤子也不沾到呕吐物 |
[17:37] | in pants I don’t care about. | 趁机去找她也挺好 |
[17:46] | She’s not here. | 她不在家 |
[17:47] | She must have taken the horse for a walk. | 可能是去遛马了 |
[17:50] | Wait, you have a horse, | 等等 你们有马啊 |
[17:50] | And I’m just hearing about this now? | 你们居然不炫耀 |
[17:52] | I have a candy store and it’s out of my mouth, | 我只是开家糖果店 |
[17:53] | in the first 30 seconds. | 就在初见30秒内炫耀了 |
[17:55] | Be right back. I have to pee. | 稍等一下 我尿个尿 |
[17:56] | She’ll be okay with me being here, right? | 她不会介意我来这里的吧 |
[17:58] | Yeah, she was just embarrassed. She’ll get over it. | 没事的 她羞愧而已 会过去的 |
[18:05] | What are you doing? Knock first! | 你干嘛呢 先敲门呀 |
[18:07] | Why are your legs up in the air like that? | 你双腿怎么开在空中啊 |
[18:09] | And why were you holding the shower head | 还有你为什么还把莲蓬头 |
[18:10] | down by your- oh! | 放到你下… |
[18:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉抱歉 |
[18:17] | I thought you’d be home feeling bad for yourself, | 我以为你会在家自怨自艾 |
[18:19] | not feeling your bad self. | 而不是自爽自嗨 |
[18:23] | What are you doing home already? | 你怎么这么早回家了 |
[18:25] | Why aren’t you at the Candy Andy party? | 你不是去糖果店的派对吗 |
[18:27] | Oh, don’t look at me like that. | 少用那鄙视的眼神 |
[18:28] | It’s not like I’m the only person | 搞得好像全世界 |
[18:29] | in the world who masturbates. | 只有我一个人会自慰 |
[18:33] | Also, Andy’s here. | 对了 安迪来了哦 |
[18:40] | We wanted to surprise you. | 我们想给你个惊喜 |
[18:41] | But then you surprised us. | 你倒是给了我们个惊喜 |
[18:50] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[18:51] | That kind of situation happens to a lot of people. | 很多人都发生过这尴尬事 |
[18:54] | Who? Who has that ever happened to? | 谁 都谁发生过这种事了 |
[18:59] | I know this might be a delicate area right now, | 现在提这个话题有点敏感 |
[19:01] | but I’m thinking you should probably pay more | 但我觉得以后咱们家的水费 |
[19:03] | than half of our water bill. | 你得付一半以上 |
[19:06] | Hey, girls. | 姑娘们 |
[19:08] | I need some hot tea to warm me up. | 我需要杯热茶暖暖身子 |
[19:10] | There’s no hot water in our building | 早先我想洗澡 |
[19:12] | when I tried to take a shower. | 发现我们大楼没热水了 |
[19:14] | That’s because it’s all in Caroline. | 因为都跑进卡洛琳身体里了 |
[19:17] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[19:18] | You are too tense. | 干嘛这么敏感啊 |
[19:20] | Here. Take this and relax a little. | 来吧 来让你放松一下 |
[19:23] | Eh? | 如何 |
[19:26] | This doing anything for you? | “舒缓”一点了吗 |
[19:31] | Well, I’ll be in my booth. | 我去坐我老位子了 |
[19:39] | Hello, Sophie. | 你好啊 苏菲 |
[19:41] | What are you doing in my booth? | 你在我的卡座里干啥呢 |
[19:43] | It’s not your booth, it’s my booth. And look. | 才不是你的卡座 是我的卡座 还有 |
[19:45] | All the other booths are taken. | 其他卡座都被人占了 |
[19:47] | So you’ll have to sit at small table, | 你得像其他独自前来的客人 |
[19:49] | as is customary for lone diners. | 独自一人坐小桌子了 |
[19:58] | This is my booth. | 这是我的专座 |
[19:59] | It’s okay, you didn’t know. Okay, bye-bye now. | 没事 不知者无罪 你们走吧 |
[20:05] | Hello, Max. Check out my new booth. | 麦克斯 快看我的新专座 |
[20:07] | I think it’s better. | 比旧的还棒呢 |
[20:13] | Oh, no. I don’t want to see him again. | 惨了 我不想再见到他 |
[20:15] | Look, he’s already seen you at your worst. | 他都已经看过你最坏的一面了 |
[20:17] | You vomited and masturbated. That’s your full range. | 你最惨也就呕吐跟自慰了 |
[20:22] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[20:24] | Look, I know you’re really embarrassed about– | 我知道你肯定还觉得… |
[20:26] | Well, everything. | 那些事丢人 |
[20:27] | And there’s really nothing I can say | 我也知道无论我说什么 |
[20:29] | to convince you not to be. | 你还是会觉得丢人 |
[20:30] | So… | 所以呢 |
[20:37] | Who’s embarrassed now? | 这下我也丢人了吧 |
[20:39] | And to further my embarrassment, | 为了更丢人 |
[20:40] | I will now do gymnastics in public. | 我将在公众场合做体操动作 |
[20:50] | That is not embarrassing. It was amazing. | 那才不丢人呢 根本帅呆了 |
[20:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:54] | Well, then come back to my house and watch me masturbate. | 那你跟我回家 我也自慰给你看 |
[21:02] | Or we could just get coffee. | 也可以一起去喝杯咖啡 |
[21:05] | – Yay, I’m so happy! – Thanks, Max. | -我好高兴哦 -谢了 麦克斯 |
[21:09] | No, not for you. For me. | 不是替你高兴 是替自己 |
[21:10] | I’m getting unlimited candy and maybe some pills. | 终身免费糖果 而且还可能有”药” |