时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | How could ketchup get this hard? | 这番茄酱渍怎么能变得这么硬啊 |
[00:03] | You just hold it in your hand like this, and say | 只需要用手这么握住 对它说 |
[00:06] | you are the biggest ketchup I’ve ever had. | 你是我用过最”大”的番茄酱 |
[00:11] | Hey, everybody. I got it, I got it. | 各位 得到啦 得到啦 |
[00:13] | Don’t panic. At least you caught it in the early stage. | 别紧张 早发现早治疗嘛 |
[00:18] | No, I got the papers | 错 我是指我有 |
[00:19] | so we can see if our ticket win the lottery. | 刊登彩票中奖号码的报纸啦 |
[00:20] | – 120 million dollars. – Fun. | -头奖有一亿两千万呢 -不错啊 |
[00:23] | If we win, I will get an eighth of my trust fund back. | 中奖的钱 相当于我信托基金的八分之一呢 |
[00:26] | Come on. Now, who’s got our ticket? | 快点吧 彩票在谁那里 |
[00:28] | I’ve got the ticket. I put it here. | 在我这 我放这里了 |
[00:30] | I figured it’s for everybody else gets lucky. | 我这里也算是一块洞天”福地”嘛 |
[00:34] | By the way, if we win, | 对了 如果赢了 |
[00:35] | I’m gonna buy a condo right next to Great Adventure | 我要在游乐园旁买个公寓 |
[00:38] | and go there everyday drunk. | 天天醉醺醺地去游乐园玩 |
[00:41] | Also put a soda fridge in my garage for show. | 还要在车库里摆个炫富用的饮料冰箱 |
[00:45] | Earl, what are you gonna do with your share if we win? | 厄尔 如果赢了 你打算拿你那笔钱干嘛呢 |
[00:47] | Well, I’ll get out of this club chop as fast as I can, | 我会立马逃离这个火坑 |
[00:49] | and set me up with some kind of Hugh Hefner situation. | 然后让自己坐拥后宫佳丽三千 |
[00:55] | Here we go, for the big money. | 谜底要揭晓了 大奖最后花落谁家呢 |
[00:56] | Woo. If I win, hello Netflix subscription. | 我要是赢了 立马去订云端影片台 |
[01:00] | We need a 6, a 10, a 5, a 12 and a 9. | 中奖号码是 6 10 5 12 和9号 |
[01:03] | And the first number is 6! | 我们第一个数字是6 |
[01:08] | And the second number is 47. | 第二个数字是47 |
[01:12] | Good thing I didn’t pay my share of the tickets yet, suckers! | 幸好姐没付给你们彩票钱 白痴们 |
[01:33] | Before I forget, | 趁还记得 |
[01:34] | I printed up more of our cupcake business cards | 我去加印了小蛋糕店的名片 |
[01:36] | So we can hand them out at the Williamsburg crafts fair. | 方便我们去威廉斯堡手工艺品展时分发 |
[01:38] | Oh, can’t wait | 哇 “迫不及待”啊 |
[01:39] | Me and you handing out free cupcakes | 陪你去白送人小蛋糕 |
[01:41] | stuck between hipsters selling crochet iPad sleeves | 还得跟一票卖毛织物 iPad套 |
[01:44] | and salt peppers and salt pepper shakers. | 调味料以及调味料瓶的废柴嬉皮士混一起 |
[01:47] | We are not just giving them away for free. It’s marketing. | 那不是白送 那叫做打开市场 |
[01:50] | One person eats it and spreads it around their friends. | 顾客吃了满意 以口相传就能无人不知 |
[01:52] | So we are herpes. | 我们跟疱疹一样以口相传啊 |
[01:58] | Hello, Sophie. | 你好啊 苏菲 |
[02:00] | If you looked any sweeter, you would fire up my diabetes. | 你再”甜”美一点 我的糖尿病就要病发了 |
[02:04] | Oh, Earl. | 厄尔 |
[02:06] | You wouldn’t be the first man to lose a limb over me. | 为我缺胳膊少腿的男人多了 |
[02:10] | Sophie, I’m surprised to see you in here. | 苏菲 你的大驾光临真是始料未及啊 |
[02:12] | Stutter buzz says you and Oleg are no longer together. | 江湖谣传你跟奥列格分手了呢 |
[02:16] | Wow, this little girl likes to gossip. Yes? | 哎哟 这小妞是个小八卦天后呢 |
[02:21] | Won’t you scutter your little butt over there | 大人的事小孩别插嘴 |
[02:23] | and get me the menu the way you are supposed to? | 尽你的本份乖乖拿菜单来就行了 |
[02:26] | Hey, Max, Caroline. | 麦克斯 卡洛琳 |
[02:27] | Come see me in my booth. | 过来卡座一谈 |
[02:30] | Are we over here so Oleg | 坐这么远是因为 |
[02:32] | can’t see you through the kitchen window? | 奥列格没办法从厨房窗口看到你吗 |
[02:34] | What is this? Diner or | 这里是哪里呀 是餐馆 |
[02:35] | back issue of Cosmopolitan magazines? | 还是过期的《时尚》八卦杂志啊 |
[02:39] | I grew up reading Cosmo. | 我小时候也爱读《时尚》 |
[02:40] | I mean, what a six-year-old doesn’t need to know? | 小孩不该看的内容全有呢 |
[02:42] | The hidden male erogenous zones. | 例如 男性不为人知的敏感带是哪呢 |
[02:44] | It’s the nipples, the end. | 是乳头 报告完毕 |
[02:47] | I came to give you girls a cleaning job tomorrow. | 我是来通知你们明天有打扫的活 |
[02:50] | We can’t tomorrow. We are doing the crafts fair. | 我们明天没空 要去参加手工艺品展 |
[02:52] | We are turning down a real paying job | 我们放着正经钱不赚 |
[02:54] | to go to the crap fair? | 去白痴展白送吗 |
[02:56] | Yes, | 没错 |
[02:57] | it’s important that we focus on the cupcake business. | 我们得”齐心”放”心思”进”去”小蛋糕生意啊 |
[02:59] | And you can’t spell “focus” without “us”. | 齐心 才能放心思进去啊 |
[03:02] | Or FU. | “去”你妈的”去”咩 |
[03:08] | Hello, Sophie. | 你好吗 苏菲 |
[03:10] | Hello, Oleg. | 你好 奥列格 |
[03:13] | So, do you miss the sex? | 念念不忘巫山云雨吗 |
[03:15] | Oh, you know what? We should go. | 我们俩还是赶紧跑吧 |
[03:16] | No. We are having a conversation here. | 别走 我们还在谈事呢 |
[03:18] | And besides, the sex was not that good. | 而且那巫山云雨只如浮云 |
[03:22] | Oh, it was that good. | 少来 明明是狂风暴雨 |
[03:25] | It wasn’t that good. | 就只如浮云一般好吗 |
[03:27] | Please, I beg you. Let us go. | 求你了 放我们走吧 |
[03:29] | You can go. I’m kind of into it. | 你走吧 我听得津津有味呢 |
[03:31] | Like, it’s like a dirty Downton Abbey. | 这简直是下流版的《唐顿庄园》 |
[03:36] | So why are you still standing there | 你还站在那里干啥呢 |
[03:37] | giving me those sad, cow eyes | 穿着那条咖啡色天鹅绒裤 |
[03:39] | in that brown velure. | 装楚楚可怜啊 |
[03:42] | Because it’s a good look on me. | 因为哥穿这个最帅 |
[03:46] | And because I’m waiting for you to admit that you came here | 而且我还在等你承认 你来是因为 |
[03:49] | because you miss the sex. | 你念念不忘我们的床第之欢 |
[03:50] | I miss summers in Minsk. | 我怀念明斯克的夏天 |
[03:53] | I miss smoking in hospitals. | 也怀念在医院里抽烟 |
[04:01] | But I don’t miss the sex. | 但我绝不怀念跟你翻云覆雨 |
[04:04] | Fine, then. What would you like to eat? | 不承认拉倒 你想吃点什么 |
[04:07] | I’ll have my usual sausage. | 老规矩 来根香肠先 |
[04:12] | Ok, ding. It’s ready. | 熟了 在”这儿” 请慢用 |
[04:21] | Max’s homemade cupcakes. | 麦克斯自制小蛋糕 |
[04:24] | Max’s delicious homemade cupcakes | 麦克斯美味自制小蛋糕 |
[04:27] | Let’s move this along. Max’s homemade cupcakes. | 我来快进吧 麦克斯自制小蛋糕 |
[04:32] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[04:33] | Come on. Could you at least try | 别这样 你好歹 |
[04:34] | and have a better attitude at the crafts fair? | 配合一下 好好推销嘛 |
[04:36] | I was doing fine until my hair got | 在那个教堂妞把老娘的头发 |
[04:38] | gang feather by that girl from that church of good vibes. | 弄上帮派羽毛前 我一直很配合啊 |
[04:43] | Hi! | 您好 |
[04:45] | I’m from the Funnel Cake booth back there | 我是后边的荷兰网型蛋糕摊的 |
[04:48] | and your little table is sadder than | 你们这可悲的小桌子 |
[04:50] | watching the notebook at a funeral. | 比丧礼还让人悲痛 |
[04:55] | Hey Dutch girl, | 喂 荷兰妞 |
[04:57] | why don’t you go stick your finger in a dyke. | 这么爱指手画脚 不去堵水坝可惜啊 |
[04:57] | 1953年荷兰水坝出现漏洞 一名孩子用手指堵住漏洞 持续到几天后被人发现 才解决了这场危机 | |
[05:02] | I’m sure you can find one over near the plus sized denim. | 旁边的大码牛仔裤肯定有洞让你堵 |
[05:10] | Max, please. We are all business woman here. | 麦克斯 放轻松 我们都是商人嘛 |
[05:12] | Yeah. Some of us wearing table cloth on their heads. | 是啊 不过某些商人把桌巾戴头上呢 |
[05:16] | Just so you know they make shift tables | 我们是刚起步的小生意 |
[05:18] | cause we are just starting out. | 所以才用简陋的移动桌子 |
[05:19] | We’ve only been in business eight months. | 我们才开始营业八个月 |
[05:21] | Heidi, how long have we been funneling? | 海蒂 我们营业多久了啊 |
[05:24] | Everyday 24-7 for the past three months. | 全天候24小时 三个月无休 |
[05:28] | And we already have a booth. | 我们都有个摊位了 |
[05:30] | Yeah we do. | 说得没错 |
[05:33] | I have to say you girls really take the fun out of funnel. | 网型蛋糕 真因你们俩而无趣 |
[05:36] | Actually we put the fun in the funnel. | 错 我们是把乐趣融入其中 |
[05:39] | See? You can’t start “funnel” without “fun”. | 瞧 充满乐趣的网型蛋糕啊 |
[05:43] | Or fu. | 乐你妈的”去” |
[05:51] | Three months and they’ve already had a booth. We’re behind. | 我们落后人家了 她们才开业三个月呢 |
[05:54] | Max’s homemade cupcakes. | 麦克斯自制小蛋糕 |
[05:55] | Take this! | 给我拿着 |
[05:58] | See? Success! | 瞧 成功了 |
[06:00] | Scaring people into participating isn’t success. | 恐吓别人来参与不叫成功 |
[06:03] | It’s Scientology. | 而叫科学神教 |
[06:03] | 科学神教是50年代中期建立的一个组织 会监视和恐吓批评科学神教的人士 | |
[06:06] | Calling Sophie we’re taking that job. | 打电话给苏菲 那活儿我们接了 |
[06:17] | You’d better have a good reason you’re late, | 你迟到最好有个好理由 |
[06:18] | because I managed to get here on time | 因为我花不少时间把病鸽子羽毛 |
[06:20] | despite removing the disease pigeon feathers from my hair. | 从头发上弄下来 也一样没迟到 |
[06:24] | I do. | 我有 |
[06:25] | So today when we were cleaning up that apartment | 今天我们不是打扫那间公寓嘛 |
[06:27] | and I had my hands in a total stranger’s toilet, | 当我把手放在一个陌生人的马桶里时 |
[06:29] | I realized if we’re really gonna be successful, | 我意识到我们真想成功 |
[06:32] | we’ve got to think outside the bull. | 就必须得打破思维 |
[06:34] | So after I thoroughly washed my hands, | 所以当我把手彻底洗干净后 |
[06:36] | I know they never really come off though, right? | 我知道那是永远洗不掉的 对吧 |
[06:38] | Off your soul, I mean. | 如跗骨之蛆玷污你的灵魂 |
[06:41] | I made a call to a connection I know | 我打了个电话找人拉关系 |
[06:42] | and got us a real cupcake job. | 给咱俩接了个蛋糕单子 |
[06:44] | And it’s in Manhattan. | 还是在曼哈顿哦 |
[06:46] | It’s the first birthday party for the son of a socialite. | 是某个社会名流之子的一岁生日 |
[06:49] | 60 cupcakes with buttercream frosting. Up top. | 60个奶油糖霜的小蛋糕 击个掌吧 |
[06:52] | Buttercream? | 奶油 |
[06:54] | This is not the response | 我可不想我的合伙人 |
[06:55] | I was expecting from my business partner. | 给我这种反应哦 |
[06:57] | I was expecting wooo! Awesome job! | 我要是的”哟呵” 干得好 |
[06:59] | Thumbs up, buddy. | 太棒了 伙计 |
[07:01] | Why? Is your business partner on a show of Nicklodeon? | 为什么 你的合伙人又不是儿童节目主持 |
[07:06] | Look, I don’t do buttercream. | 听着 我不做奶油蛋糕 |
[07:08] | Buttercream is a bitch. | 奶油是个贱人 |
[07:09] | If it doesn’t stay refrigerated, | 如果不把它冷藏好 |
[07:11] | it falls apart as fast as a two-celebrity marriage. | 它会比名人的婚姻塌得还快 |
[07:15] | We have to take this job, it’s the next step for us, | 这活儿一定要接 这是为了更上层楼 |
[07:18] | cause all we’re doing these days | 最近这些日子 |
[07:19] | is cleaning apartment and working at the diner. | 我们不是打扫公寓 就只是在餐馆干活 |
[07:22] | That’s not all I’m doing. I also babysit for Peach. | 我还做别的呢 去帮琵琪看孩子 |
[07:24] | Oh, Peach is fine with it. | 琵琪不介意呢 |
[07:26] | Why would Peach be fine with it? | 为什么琵琪会不介意 |
[07:28] | Look I was gonna tell you this | 本来我是想在儿童台式的 |
[07:29] | after the Nickelodeon high five | 击掌欢呼之后告诉你的 |
[07:31] | but that didn’t happen and I got thrown. | 结果你不愿意跟我击个掌 |
[07:33] | Peach is the connection I used to get us the party. | 我拉的关系就是琵琪啊 |
[07:36] | You called Peach without asking me and begged her for a job? | 你居然擅自打电话 去求琵琪给我们找活儿 |
[07:39] | I didn’t beg. | 我没有求她 |
[07:40] | I ask her if she knew anybody who could use us | 我只是问她有没有认识会用咱们的人 |
[07:42] | and she was more than happy | 她也十分乐意的把 |
[07:43] | to recommend us for her friend Constance. | 我们推荐给她朋友康斯坦斯 |
[07:44] | No way, I’m not comfortable with this. | 别想 我不爽这么干 |
[07:47] | Sometimes you have to do things that make you uncomfortable. | 有时候你就得干一些自己都不爽的事情 |
[07:49] | It’s the way you grow. | 这就是成长 |
[07:50] | No, it’s the way you get a ride home | 不 成长是去森林趴喝醉之后 |
[07:52] | from a keger in the woods. | 被人拖上车 用”鸟”送回家 |
[07:55] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[07:56] | Max, I’m sorry, but we can’t turn into those people | 麦克斯 抱歉 但我们不能变成 |
[07:59] | who work and work just to pay their bill, | 那些为了柴米油盐拼命工作 |
[08:01] | and don’t have any time to pursue their dreams. | 却没有时间追求梦想的人 |
[08:03] | You mean Americans? | 你是指全美国人吗 |
[08:07] | I’m telling Peach tomorrow we’re not doing it. | 我明天就告诉琵琪我们不干 |
[08:09] | Now go get some milk. | 现在去给我拿点牛奶 |
[08:10] | No problem, cause that’s what waitresses do | 没问题 因为在其位谋其政 |
[08:14] | and apparently that’s all we’ll ever be. | 我们这一生就只有服务生的命了 |
[08:32] | What? | 干嘛 |
[08:33] | I have to prove the sex was not that good. | 证明跟他的翻云覆雨很普通嘛 |
[08:37] | Oleg, on the food? | 奥列格 居然在食物上做 |
[08:39] | Don’t say it like that, | 干嘛用这么嫌弃的语气 |
[08:40] | That ham was already glaced before we go there. | 我们进去之前 那火腿就淋过汁了 |
[08:54] | So I am guessing you are back together? | 那你们俩算是复合咯 |
[08:56] | Oh no no, the sex was not that good. | 才没有呢 都说了只如浮云 |
[09:00] | Oh, it was that good. | 她都爽得飘飘欲仙了 |
[09:09] | I went to get Mayo, | 我进去拿蛋黄酱 |
[09:12] | and it all happened so fast. | 一切就迅雷不及掩耳地发生了 |
[09:32] | Ok babies, give me fashion, | 宝贝儿 来点时尚感 |
[09:34] | give me a face, yeah. | 来点表情 很好 |
[09:36] | Peach, I don’t know what’s going on in your apartment, | 琵琪 我不知道你在公寓里搞啥 |
[09:39] | but I would like it on the record: | 但我要先声明 |
[09:41] | I’m not a willing accomplice. | 我是非自愿的帮凶 |
[09:44] | So what is going on here? | 你到底在干嘛呢 |
[09:45] | Well, Brad is giving us seduction like his name sake | 布莱德如同本人 魅力十足 |
[09:48] | and Angelina is giving us nothing like her name sake. | 而安吉丽娜亦是 木头一个 |
[09:52] | This is pretty fancy set up, | 这个布景看着真高级 |
[09:53] | were the kids nominated for an Oscar? | 那俩孩子被奥斯卡提名了吗 |
[09:55] | Best performance by twins in a ridiculous situation? | 最佳窘境表演奖之窘境双娃 |
[09:59] | It’s a photo spread for my new mummy blog, | 这是我新妈咪博客的宣传照 |
[10:01] | I’m calling it Mummy and Me. Isn’t that clever? | 我称其为”妈咪与我” 很有想法吧 |
[10:05] | And original. | 还很”原创”呢 |
[10:06] | I had a blog since my friend Constance started her blog, | 我朋友康斯坦斯开博客后 我也跟上了 |
[10:09] | we both have blogs and we both have babies. | 我们俩都有博客 都有孩子 |
[10:12] | Only her babies are adopted from Africa. | 不同的是 她的孩子是从非洲领养的 |
[10:14] | She will be winning if I didn’t have two | 为了不输给她 我找了 |
[10:15] | from a poor white hellbilly surrogate. | 乡下穷苦白人家的人当代理孕母 |
[10:21] | About your friend Constance, | 关于你朋友康斯坦斯 |
[10:22] | I think I was supposed to do a party for her. | 我好像得帮她办派对… |
[10:24] | Max, please don’t screw this up | 麦克斯 千万别搞砸 |
[10:25] | because I hate her and I need her to love me. | 因为我恨她 同时又需要她爱我 |
[10:29] | Yeah, here is the thing. | 我想说的是 |
[10:30] | Thank you, but Caroline should never have called you | 感谢你的帮忙 但卡洛琳不该擅自打给你 |
[10:33] | and asked you for a favor. | 让你帮我们忙 |
[10:34] | I’m not comfortable asking you to do that. | 麻烦到你真是抱歉了 |
[10:36] | But I did it, for you. | 但我为了你伸出援手 |
[10:38] | And now you will do that for me. | 所以你也得为我伸出援手 |
[10:40] | And Max, this has to go swimmingly | 麦克斯 这事务必得”一帆风顺” |
[10:42] | which is a new word I just learned. | 这可是我刚学的新词哦 |
[10:45] | So you are saying I can’t get out of it? | 你是说 我不能不干吗 |
[10:47] | I’m saying, Max, you can’t get out of it. | 我是说 麦克斯 你不能不干 |
[10:53] | Max, still not talking to me because of the Peach thing? | 麦克斯 还在因为琵琪的事不跟我说话吗 |
[10:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:59] | Those are some pretty badass buttercream cupcakes, | 里面的奶油小蛋糕可真她娘的靓啊 |
[11:02] | ain’t no drama going on in that box! | 都给爷在盒子里乖乖趴着等 |
[11:07] | Ok, I just went gangster, and not even a smile? | 我都学黑帮腔调逗你了 也不赏脸笑一个吗 |
[11:09] | What? Are you planning to never talk to me again? | 干嘛啊 打算这辈子都不跟我说话了吗 |
[11:13] | You nodded, if you were deaf that would be talking. | 你点头了 如果你是聋子 就算说话了 |
[11:16] | That’s true, my brother is deaf, | 没错 我弟弟是聋子 |
[11:18] | not from birth, from firecrackers. | 不是先天的 是玩烟火闹的 |
[11:22] | Relax, we still have time. | 别紧张 我们还有时间 |
[11:23] | Ten more minutes on the train and a 15-minute walk. | 再坐10分钟地铁 然后步行15分钟 |
[11:26] | The buttercreams are not gonna melt. | 奶油不会这么快化的 |
[11:28] | Some people just like to create non-verbal drama. | 有人就喜欢用肢体语言制造恐慌 |
[11:36] | Attention passengers. | 乘客们请注意 |
[11:37] | – There is an obstruction up on the track ahead. – No. | -前方铁路出现障碍物 -不是吧 |
[11:41] | I bet someone jumped in front of the train. | 我猜肯定是有人跳轨自杀 |
[11:43] | Oh my God, what a tragedy, | 天啊 悲剧啊 |
[11:45] | the buttercream! | 奶油该化了 |
[11:54] | Attention passengers. | 乘客们请注意 |
[11:56] | We apologize for this delay. | 我们为延误深表歉意 |
[11:57] | There is still an obstruction on the tracks ahead. | 前方铁路障碍物尚未排除 |
[12:01] | It’s totally like a body. | 这障碍物绝对是尸体 |
[12:02] | They can’t get it off and what not. | 他们弄不掉还啥的 |
[12:05] | We should be moving shortly. | 列车很快就能开动 |
[12:07] | What is with this guy? He said that 20 minutes ago. | 这家伙搞什么啊 这番话20分钟前都说过了 |
[12:10] | How are your cupcakes? Mine are getting a little loose. | 你的小蛋糕怎么样了 我的有点化了 |
[12:13] | Still? Still not talking? | 还这样 还不愿意说话是吗 |
[12:15] | Fine, Max. Now I’m not talking neither. | 好吧 麦克斯 那我也不说了 |
[12:18] | What is with her? She said that 20 minutes ago, too. | 她搞什么啊 这番话她20分钟前也说过了 |
[12:22] | And she just keeps talking. | 她那嘴就是闲不下来啊 |
[12:25] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[12:27] | We probably hit the body. | 我们肯定是撞到人了 |
[12:28] | So it is all up in the wheeling and what not. | 血肉飞溅到轮子还啥的 |
[12:32] | Well, if there is what not under our wheels, | 如果我们轮子下真有啥的 |
[12:34] | and I don’t get these cupcakes there, | 我就不能把小蛋糕送到目的地 |
[12:36] | I’m going to lose my babysitting job. | 我保姆的工作将不保 |
[12:37] | – Are we babysitters or bakers? – I was talking to him. | -我们是保姆还是蛋糕师啊 -我在跟他说话 |
[12:40] | Stay out of this. | 别多管闲事 |
[12:41] | Nina, | 姑娘[西语] |
[12:42] | if you two are bakers, | 如果你们俩是蛋糕师 |
[12:43] | maybe you should break up some of those cupcakes, | 或许你们该把小蛋糕拿出来分一分 |
[12:45] | so we all don’t starve. | 好让我们不被饿死 |
[12:46] | No one is touching these cupcakes. | 谁也别想碰这些蛋糕 |
[12:48] | Our entire future is riding on these mothers. | 我们的未来全靠它们了 |
[12:51] | I think I’m smelling like a, like a dead body smell. | 我好像闻到了尸体的味道 |
[12:54] | Miss, you are making things so much worse in here. | 小姐 你一直在让大家更恐慌 |
[12:57] | Are you telling me you don’t smell that? | 别告诉我你没闻到 |
[12:59] | It’s like when my sister burned herself | 闻起来就像我妹妹烧到自己时 |
[13:00] | throwing firecrackers at my brother’s ear. | 把烟火扔向我弟弟耳朵那样 |
[13:06] | This train is out of service. | 列车停止运行 |
[13:09] | We are approximately two blocks away from the next station. | 离下一站大约还有两个街区远 |
[13:12] | We’re gonna have to take you on foot. | 我们会带大家步行过去 |
[13:13] | Please form a single line and we will escort you to safety. | 请站成一排 我们会安全护送你们出去 |
[13:17] | We are gonna walk? | 我们要走过去 |
[13:18] | They expect me to walk through a subway tunnel in heels? | 他们居然想让我穿着高跟鞋走地铁隧道 |
[13:20] | Hey everybody, I think we know who we are gonna eat first. | 各位 被困住时 要先吃谁有人选了 |
[13:27] | My god, it’s so hot up in here. It’s like 200 degrees. | 天啊 这里热死了 得有90多度吧 |
[13:31] | If I faint and fall down, | 如果我不慎晕倒跌下去 |
[13:32] | the others rats will like eat me and what not. | 老鼠们会生吃掉我还啥的 |
[13:34] | Rats? Max, are there rats? | 老鼠 麦克斯 这里还有老鼠啊 |
[13:36] | It’s a subway. The floor is made of rats, | 地铁地板就是用老鼠铺出来的 |
[13:39] | but you really have to worry about, the ninja turtles. | 不过你真该担心的是忍者神龟吧 |
[13:43] | Thank you for responding. | 谢谢你理我 |
[13:44] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[13:45] | I’m telling you right now. | 我现在就告诉你 |
[13:46] | If I lose my babysitting job over this, | 如果我因为这件事丢了我的保姆工作 |
[13:48] | the rats would be the better option for you. | 你会比被老鼠吃掉更惨 |
[13:51] | We are only two blocks from the station. We can still make it. | 我们离下一站就两个街区 肯定能赶到 |
[13:54] | How are your cupcakes? | 你的小蛋糕怎么样了 |
[13:57] | They are still holding together. | 它们还没有散 |
[13:59] | Like us. We are still holding together. | 就像咱们 我们还没有散 |
[14:02] | Geez, come on, don’t bring gal. Less talk more walk. | 拜托 别在这惺惺相惜了 少说话多走路吧 |
[14:06] | Folks, It’s a bit of gap here. | 伙计们 这里有个缺口 |
[14:08] | A gap? There can’t be a gap. Why is there a gap? | 缺口 不可能 怎么会有缺口呢 |
[14:10] | Because people need reasonably price basics. | 因为人们需要合理价位的基本衣着啊 |
[14:10] | Gap是一款普通价位潮牌的名字 也有缺口的意思 | |
[14:13] | I’m gonna hop across and help the rest of you over. | 我先跳过去 然后在那边接你们 |
[14:21] | Hey miss, you are next. | 小姐 到你了 |
[14:23] | I put the light on, just grab it. | 我一边用手电照着 你抓着我吧 |
[14:24] | You know how many times I heard that from a guy in the tunnel? | 我在隧道里听人让我”抓”他无数次了 |
[14:28] | Hey, just take these. | 帮我拿着这个 |
[14:29] | Careful, sir, it’s buttercream! | 先生 小心点 那可是奶油 |
[14:34] | I’m throwing you my purse. Here it comes. | 我把包包扔给你 接好啦 |
[14:41] | Thank you. Right. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢各位 |
[14:43] | Ok, miss, you next. | 好了 小姐 到你了 |
[14:45] | Hand me over the cupcakes and jump. | 把蛋糕递给我 然后跳过来 |
[14:48] | I can’t. I’m terrified. | 我不敢 我好害怕 |
[14:50] | What if I fall? The rats will eat me. | 我跌倒了怎么办 老鼠会咬我的 |
[14:52] | I can never come back from that. | 这种伤痛我一辈子都无法忘记 |
[14:53] | Bankruptcy? Yes. Rats? No. | 破产 没事 老鼠 大事 |
[14:55] | “Hey Caroline, where are your toes?” | “卡洛琳 你的脚趾呢 |
[14:56] | “Well, it’s a long story.” | 这说来话长了…” |
[14:59] | Girl, if you fall that third rail, | 姑娘 如果你跌到供电轨道上 |
[15:00] | it will fry you way before the rats get there. | 你在被老鼠咬之前 就会被电熟了 |
[15:03] | Listen, Mariah, you are freaking me out. | 听着 玛利亚 你要吓死我啊 |
[15:06] | If we’re lucky, the rats will eat your mouth. | 我们走运的话 老鼠会咬掉你的嘴 |
[15:09] | Caroline, it’s ok. It’s just a step. Take the step. | 卡洛琳 没事的 就跨出这一步吧 |
[15:14] | Hold these. | 帮我拿着 |
[15:15] | Come on, I’m right here. | 快点 我在这等你 |
[15:18] | I took the step, now you have to take the step. | 我跨出了一步 现在该轮到你了 |
[15:21] | That’s right. You did. I do. | 说得对 你做了 我也要做 |
[15:24] | Here we go. | 那开始吧 |
[15:25] | Back up everybody. Yeah! | 各位后退 快点 |
[15:27] | Go Caroline, go Caroline, go. | 卡洛琳加油 卡洛琳加油 |
[15:29] | Go Caroline, go Caroline, go. | 卡洛琳加油 卡洛琳加油 |
[15:32] | Go Caroline, go Caroline. | 卡洛琳加油 卡洛琳加油 |
[15:35] | I saw a rat. We made eye contact. | 我看见老鼠了 我们四目相对了 |
[15:38] | You know what? It would probably be easier | 或许你把高跟鞋脱掉 |
[15:40] | if took those heels off. | 会比较容易跳 |
[15:41] | Sir, that is never going to happen. | 先生 打死我都不可能 |
[15:43] | We are in Manhattan. | 这里可是曼哈顿 |
[15:45] | I may be under it but I’m still in it. | 虽然是在地下 但我仍身在其中 |
[15:48] | And when they pull out my half-eaten body, | 当别人救出我被吃掉一半的尸体时 |
[15:50] | I will be wearing my heels. | 穿着高跟鞋才算死得体面 |
[15:57] | Mariah? | 玛丽亚 |
[15:59] | Why? I only have one. | 干嘛 我就吃了一个而已 |
[16:01] | What are you gonna do? | 你能怎么样 |
[16:02] | Jump back over and do something and whatnot? | 跳回来打我还啥的吗 |
[16:07] | Constance, we’re sorry, we are late. | 康斯坦斯 抱歉我们迟到了 |
[16:09] | I don’t wait. I don’t wait for anything. | 我讨厌等 我从不等任何事物 |
[16:12] | I already have the iPhone 8. | 我都已经有第八代iphone了 |
[16:14] | Sorry, we couldn’t help it. | 抱歉 我们也没办法 |
[16:15] | We were trapped on the subway. | 我们刚被困在地铁里了 |
[16:17] | Well, just put some cupcakes on a plate | 快把小蛋糕放在盘子里 |
[16:19] | cause I got a roomful of women out there | 因为门外有一屋子女人 |
[16:21] | who need to cut something in half | 等着拿刀把东西切一半 |
[16:23] | and then eat the other half, | 然后吃掉另一半 |
[16:24] | and they need to do it now! | 她们等不及了 |
[16:28] | Welcome back to Manhattan. How do they look? | 欢迎回到曼哈顿 蛋糕卖相如何 |
[16:32] | Like they all had unprotected sex with each other? | 它们看起来像刚在里面不戴套杂交了一番 |
[16:36] | Oh, how are you two? I’m looking for the babies, | 你们俩好呀 我是来找宝宝的 |
[16:38] | I’m about just ten seconds I’m just giving up. | 我找了10秒钟 打算放弃了 |
[16:41] | – Peach, there is a problem with the cupcakes. – There can’t be. | -琵琪 小蛋糕出了点问题 -最好别 |
[16:44] | Constance will kill me, literally. | 康斯坦斯会杀了我的 真的宰掉我 |
[16:45] | Her last two best friends went missing. | 她的前两个闺蜜都失踪了 |
[16:49] | That is not attractive at all. | 这卖相也太差了吧 |
[16:51] | Is… is that what food looks like? | 难道所有食物是长这样的吗 |
[16:56] | Why are there no cupcakes out? | 为什么小蛋糕还不端出来 |
[16:57] | If you two work for me, I deport you. | 如果你俩是我的佣人 我早驱逐你们出境了 |
[17:01] | There is a bit of cupcake situation. | 小蛋糕出了点状况 |
[17:03] | The buttercream sort of broke down on the way up. | 在赶来的路上 奶油有点融化了 |
[17:07] | It’s not a problem, we can fix it. | 这不是什么大问题 还能补救 |
[17:09] | I’ll just run to a delly get what we need to touch them up | 我去便利店买材料上来润色一下 |
[17:11] | and no one’s the wiser. | 没人会察觉的 |
[17:13] | And I take the full responsibility. | 我要负全责 |
[17:14] | My partner warned me that buttercream was a bitch. | 我的合伙人曾警告过我 奶油是贱人 |
[17:18] | I’m not being rude, that’s technical baking term. | 我不是对你无礼 这是烘培术语 |
[17:21] | You expect me to pay 300 dollars for these? | 就这卖相 你还指望我掏300块啊 |
[17:24] | Caroline Channing, I have to say | 卡洛琳·钱宁 不得不说 |
[17:26] | that you’re a bigger con artist than your father. | 你比你老爸还坑人 |
[17:28] | Then I have to say you’re a bigger bitch than the buttercream. | 那我也不得不说 你比奶油还贱 |
[17:33] | I’m not your boss, so I can’t hit you. | 我不是你老板 不能打你 |
[17:37] | But I’m sure that Peach won’t be your boss much longer either. | 不过我相信琵琪也不会是你老板了 |
[17:41] | Right, Peach? | 对吗 琵琪 |
[17:42] | But I love Max. | 可我爱麦克斯 |
[17:43] | She’s been with me since I bought the twins. | 自打我买了双胞胎后 她就一直帮我照料 |
[17:47] | I can’t live without her. | 没了她我活不下去 |
[17:48] | You are never coming to another one of my parties. | 那以后你别想参加我的任何派对 |
[17:50] | Max, you’re fired. | 麦克斯 你被解雇了 |
[17:59] | It’s my fault. You lost your babysitting job, and I feel awful. | 是我不好让你丢了工作 我内疚死了 |
[18:02] | Hey, I’m the one who call that bitch a “bitch”. | 是我骂那个贱人”贱”的 |
[18:05] | And I’m gonna write those awesome films | 等我们被驱逐出境时 |
[18:06] | right up until we got evicted. | 我要把这些精彩的瞬间铭记下来 |
[18:10] | Why can’t you just admit that the sex was that good? | 何不承认跟我翻云覆雨的爽翻天了呢 |
[18:14] | You know it, I know it, | 你知 我知 |
[18:16] | the ham with the bite marks in the freezer knows it. | 冷藏库里有牙印的火腿也知啊 |
[18:19] | Ok, fine. The sex was that good, | 好吧 的确是爽翻天 |
[18:24] | as was the ham. | 火腿也好吃到爆 |
[18:27] | It was that good because it was more than just sex. | 会爽到爆是因为这不单纯是性 |
[18:30] | It was love. | 还有爱 |
[18:32] | Oh… it is not love. | 不 那不是爱 |
[18:35] | Oh, it is love. | 不 那就是爱 |
[18:37] | Oh… it is not love. | 不 那不是爱 |
[18:41] | It was dirty, disgusting sex. | 那只是下流龌龊的性而已 |
[18:47] | Yes, it was. | 说得没错 |
[18:54] | Oleg, do you really love Sophie? | 奥列格 你是真的爱苏菲吗 |
[18:56] | Yes, I do. And one day I will kiss her. | 是的 总有一天我会吻上她的唇 |
[19:00] | Her lips will be mine. | 她的朱唇终将属于我 |
[19:03] | Wait, you never kissed her? | 你从来没吻过她吗 |
[19:06] | Not on the lips of her face. | 吻的不是脸上的双唇 |
[19:12] | But that day will come. | 不过那天迟早会来的 |
[19:17] | Man, I can’t believe that I’m actually saying this, | 天啊 真不敢相信我会说这种话 |
[19:20] | but that is pretty freaking romantic. | 但他那番话真是浪漫到爆 |
[19:25] | I’m looking for Max, I think her last name is “Black”. | 我找麦克斯 她的姓好像是”布莱克[黑人]” |
[19:29] | Oh, sorry, maybe it’s “African American”? | 无意冒犯 也可能是叫”非裔美籍” |
[19:34] | You think her name is “Max African American”? | 你说她的名字是”麦克斯·非裔美籍”吗 |
[19:38] | Peach, what’re you doing here? Who’s with the twins? | 琵琪 你来这儿干嘛 双胞胎谁看着呢 |
[19:41] | They’re in the car, don’t worry, | 他们在车里 别担心 |
[19:43] | I rolled up the windows and locked the doors, so they’re safe. | 我把门窗全都关死了 他们很安全的 |
[19:47] | Max, I’m sorry for pretending | 麦克斯 抱歉在康斯坦斯面前 |
[19:49] | to fire you in front of the Constance. | 假装开除你 |
[19:51] | Pretended? That felt pretty real. | 假装的吗 感觉挺真的呢 |
[19:53] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我演技高超嘛 |
[19:54] | My fake orgasms are so real even I believe them. | 我假装高潮时连自己都差点信以为真 |
[19:58] | Peach, this is all my fault. Please give Max her job back. | 琵琪 这事全怪我 拜托别解雇麦克斯 |
[20:02] | That’s why I’m here. Max, come back, | 这就是我来这里的原因 麦克斯 回来吧 |
[20:04] | I need you to watch them tomorrow, | 我要你明天帮我看着双胞胎 |
[20:06] | and then everyday. | 以后的每一天也要 |
[20:08] | Peach, I don’t think I can work for you tomorrow, | 琵琪 明天我恐怕没空 |
[20:11] | or any other day. | 以后也不会有空了 |
[20:13] | We have to focus on our business. | 我们得把重心放在我们生意上 |
[20:16] | Max, are you sure you’re comfortable with this? | 麦克斯 你确定这样做你不介意吗 |
[20:18] | No, I’m not comfortable, but that’s the point, right? | 当然不爽了 但这就是重点所在 不是吗 |
[20:20] | You gotta take a step. | 人必须迈出一步 |
[20:22] | Well, then how about just for another year? | 那再看一年如何 |
[20:25] | By then the twins will be old enough to take care of themselves. | 一年后 双胞胎就能自己照顾自己了 |
[20:30] | No, but I promise I’ll come by | 不行 不过我保证有时间 |
[20:32] | and say “hi” to the twins whenever I can. | 我会去看望他们 |
[20:34] | Oh, Max, | 麦克斯 |
[20:36] | I will never find someone as wonderful as you who speaks English. | 跟你一样又好又会说英语的保姆 世间难寻 |
[20:42] | Bye, Max. | 再见 麦克斯 |
[20:45] | Wow, good for you, good for us. | 这对你我来说 都是件好事 |
[20:48] | Hope so. That’s the first job | 希望吧 这是第一份 |
[20:49] | I ever quit without a job to take its place. | 我没找到下家就辞去的工作 |
[20:52] | You have another job. You work for yourself. | 你有下家啊 为自己而工作 |
[20:55] | You’re your own boss. | 当自己的老板 |
[20:56] | My own boss? | 自己的老板 |
[20:58] | I can’t wait to sleep with myself to get a promotion. | 那我等不及要求升职而潜规则自己了 |