时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Pick up… chicken breasts. | 上菜 鸡胸肉 |
[00:02] | The way I know you want it, with the bone in. | 我做了你爱的那样 内含”硬骨” |
[00:07] | We really should hold a seminar about sexual harassment in the workplace. | 我们真应该开个工作场合性骚扰研讨会 |
[00:10] | Why? He’s already so good at it. | 为什么 他早是骚扰界一霸了 |
[00:13] | I’m serious. How’d he like it | 说真的 如果是我们 |
[00:14] | if we did that to him every time we ordered? | 每次点菜都骚扰他 他会做何感想 |
[00:16] | Well, let’s find out. | 试试便知 |
[00:17] | Ordering. | 点菜 |
[00:19] | One pastrami. | 一份熏牛肉 |
[00:20] | Can you do me a favor, doll-face? | 可以帮我个忙吗 小美妞 |
[00:22] | Make it so big and thick, you can’t get your mouth around it. | 把牛肉弄得又大又粗 一嘴含不住塞不下 |
[00:24] | Can you do that for me, sweetheart? | 能为我做到吗 小甜心 |
[00:27] | Yes, and two matzo ball soups, | 再来两份薄饼肉丸汤 |
[00:29] | hold the balls. | 不放”肉丸” |
[00:31] | Wait, I’ll hold the balls, | 不 “肉丸”放我手里就好 |
[00:32] | you just sit there and look pretty. | 你就美美的乖乖坐着享受吧 |
[00:35] | And a cream of… | 再一份白液… |
[00:38] | nope, can’t. Just grossed myself out. | 不行了 说得我都吐了 |
[00:41] | When is it going to get dirty? | 什么时候才要开始说黄段子啊 |
[00:59] | Max, come out. | 麦克斯 出来[出柜]吧 |
[01:01] | If I came out, it would not be for you, | 如果我要出柜 肯定不是因为你 |
[01:03] | it’s be for that hot Dragon Tattoo girl. | 而是为了那个火辣的龙纹身女孩 |
[01:06] | Welcome, board members, to the very first | 各位董事会成员 欢迎出席首届 |
[01:08] | financial assessment meeting of Max’s homemade cupcakes. | 麦克斯自制小蛋糕店的财务评估会议 |
[01:11] | I was told there would be a cheese plate. | 我是听说有起司拼盘才来的 |
[01:14] | After five months in business, | 开业五个月 |
[01:15] | we’re showing a profit of $725. | 我们的收益为725元 |
[01:18] | I have to say, I’m a little disappointed. | 老实说 我感到有点失望 |
[01:20] | Really? ‘Cause, dude, we have so far exceeded | 真的吗 有这样的收益 |
[01:23] | where I thought we’d be in five months. | 比我预期中五个月后的下场好多了 |
[01:25] | Look, we have to find a way to make more money on the side | 我们得想个办法赚点外快 |
[01:27] | to put into the business. | 好增加开店基金 |
[01:28] | Or we could quit now, while we’re a success. | 或趁现在小有成就 赶紧金盆洗手 |
[01:30] | What are you talking about? | 你这什么话 |
[01:32] | It’s only gonna get worse. | 未来只会每况愈下 |
[01:33] | Or it could get better. Why would you even say that? | 也可以蒸蒸日上啊 你干嘛这么悲观 |
[01:36] | Because it’s life, and life gets worse, that’s what it does. | 这就是人生 人生只会每况愈下 |
[01:39] | On life’s resume, under special skills it says, | 如果”人生”有简历 那专长栏上肯定写着 |
[01:41] | “Good at making things worse.” | “擅于使情况每况愈下” |
[01:43] | Do you always go to the worst-case scenario? | 为什么你总是往最坏的方面想呢 |
[01:46] | Yup. On my resume it says, | 没错 我的简历就写着 |
[01:48] | “Good at going to the worst case scenario.” | “擅于往最坏的方面想” |
[01:50] | Do you think you could try to be more optimistic, | 你能不能乐观一点 |
[01:52] | and not expect the worst all the time? | 不要总往最坏的方面想呀 |
[01:55] | – Who’s that? – More optimistic, right? | -谁啊 -要我乐观是吧 |
[01:58] | On the other side of that door is all the money you lost, | 门的另一边 是你失去的亿万家财 |
[02:01] | and then we move back into your townhouse, | 我们欢喜搬回你的别墅 |
[02:02] | and I masturbate in your tub for a change. | 换我在你的小缸缸里自慰到爽 |
[02:11] | It was twice, and you could have knocked. | 我就做过两次 谁让你当时不敲门 |
[02:15] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[02:16] | Detective James, NYPD. | 纽约警察局 詹姆士探员 |
[02:18] | Wait, don’t open it! Don’t open it! | 等等 别开门 别开门 |
[02:20] | Oh, smoked it tuesday. Open. | 开吧 大麻周二抽完了 没事 |
[02:24] | Sorry to bother you, miss. Do you live in this apartment? | 抱歉打扰了 女士们 你们住在这里吗 |
[02:26] | I’m gonna tell you right now, officer, | 我现在就坦白 警官大人 |
[02:28] | our names aren’t on the lease. | 我们的名字不在租约上 |
[02:29] | We’re an illegal sublet with no place else to go. | 我们是无地可住的非法转租客 |
[02:30] | Please, mercy. | 求您了 高抬贵手啊 |
[02:33] | Sorry, officer, it’s her first raid. | 警官 抱歉 这是她第一次被检查 |
[02:36] | Relax, the landlord didn’t send me. | 别紧张 不是房东叫我来的 |
[02:38] | What do you know about the tenant | 你们认识 |
[02:39] | who lives in the apartment directly above you? | 住在楼上的房客吗 |
[02:41] | His name is Lou. | 他叫卢 |
[02:42] | Leo? | 里欧 |
[02:44] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[02:45] | Am I even close? | 我猜得接近吗 |
[02:46] | His name’s Nirham Chaduri. | 他名字叫 尼尔翰·沙多里[印度名] |
[02:48] | Oh, man, I wasn’t even on the right continent. | 哎哟 跟我猜的差了十万八千里啊 |
[02:53] | Is that Nirham Chaduri? | 那是尼尔翰·沙多里吗… |
[02:55] | Been dead for two weeks. Lived alone, nobody knew. | 死了两周了 独居 死无人知 |
[02:59] | Cats eat his face? | 他的脸有被猫吃掉吗 |
[03:00] | Max, could you please not be so dark? | 麦克斯 想法不要这么阴暗好吗 |
[03:03] | Kittens eat his face? | 他的脸有被小喵喵吃掉吗 |
[03:05] | What? I’m just trying to put a more positive spin on things. | 干嘛 我是想添加点正面元素嘛 |
[03:17] | Where are you going with that? | 你拿着那个去哪呢 |
[03:17] | That’s my good china with huckleberry hound on it. | 那可是带哈克狗图案的上好瓷碟啊 |
[03:20] | I’m making a “Hello” Cupcake plate | 这是我要给对门邻居的 |
[03:22] | for our neighbors across the hall. | 问候小蛋糕盘 |
[03:23] | Oh, no, you’re not. | 不行 不准你瞎搞 |
[03:24] | It’s weird not to know your neighbors. | 不认识自己邻居 太不合理了 |
[03:26] | No, it’s weird not to know your father, | 不认识自己老爸 才不合理呢 |
[03:28] | but by the time you’re four, you get over it and move on. | 不过等到四岁之后 你也就习惯不纠结了 |
[03:32] | This is a mistake. | 你这是在自掘坟墓 |
[03:33] | Who knows what’s lurking behind that door? | 谁知道门后”潜伏”着什么怪人呢 |
[03:35] | Yes, something awful, | 是呀 可怕着呢 |
[03:36] | like nice people, who might look out for us, | 例如好人 那种会照看我们 |
[03:38] | or say, “Hello”, in the hallway when they see you. | 或是在走廊碰到会跟我们打招呼的好人 |
[03:40] | No matter what comes out of there, | 我不管是什么牛鬼蛇神来应门 |
[03:41] | I will not be “hello-ing” It up in the hallway. | 我死也不会跟人在走廊里假客套 |
[03:49] | You got lucky. Get back in here. | 算你好运 赶紧回家 |
[03:51] | Who is it, please? | 请问哪位 |
[03:53] | Caroline, your next-door neighbor. | 卡洛琳 我是您的对门邻居 |
[03:58] | Hi. | 你好 |
[03:59] | Uh, is this a bad time? | 没打扰到您吧 |
[04:01] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[04:02] | – One sec. – Hi. | -等一下 -你好 |
[04:05] | I just wanted to introduce myself and my roommate, Max. | 我只是跟我室友麦克斯来打个招呼 |
[04:07] | There, and give you these cupcakes. | 这俩小蛋糕是送您的 |
[04:10] | That is so nice. | 你们人真好 |
[04:12] | Well, it’s the leash… least… least I can do. | 小小链子 不 小小心意而已 |
[04:16] | Well, I gotta go. | 好的 我有事先忙咯 |
[04:24] | Well, if we ever get a dog, we know who can walk it. | 如果我们养了狗 好歹知道谁能帮忙遛遛 |
[04:32] | – Listen. – I know. | -你听 -我听到了 |
[04:34] | It’s only been a few days, | 才几天而已 |
[04:34] | and somebody’s already moved in upstairs. | 楼上就搬进新住客了 |
[04:36] | And they are playing music! | 而且他们还在放音乐 |
[04:39] | Music is coming through the floor into my ears. | 这破音乐穿过屋顶 直达我的耳朵 |
[04:43] | I blame you for this. | 一切都怪你 |
[04:44] | When you knocked on that door across the hall, | 你去敲对门的门的时候 |
[04:46] | you might have opened a portal to hell. | 你也开启了通往地狱的通道 |
[04:48] | There, you hear the devil music? | 听到地狱的冥乐了吗 |
[04:50] | I think it’s the Bee Gees. | 人家是放比吉斯乐队吧 |
[04:52] | Exactly. | 那就是冥乐 |
[04:54] | And walking! | 还他妈大声走路 |
[04:56] | Walking and music, we have to stop this right now. | 大声走路和放音乐 我们得立刻制止这种行为 |
[04:59] | It’s 10 o’clock, people are allowed to walk and play music. | 现在才10点 走路和放音乐没什么不可以 |
[05:03] | Your lack of apartment knowledge | 你对住公寓毛都不懂 |
[05:04] | is really starting to piss me off. | 真让老娘火大死了 |
[05:06] | We have to show him right now not to screw us. | 我们现在就得上去 给他个下马威 |
[05:09] | I need paper. | 我需要白纸 |
[05:10] | What are you doing? I mean, besides over-reacting? | 你除了反应过度外 还想干嘛啊 |
[05:12] | Writing a threatening note. | 写恐吓信 |
[05:14] | If we don’t shut this down now, next thing you know, | 如果一开始不处理 很快就会有 |
[05:15] | someone’s having an academy awards party in your living room. | 路人跑来你家客厅 开奥斯卡颁奖晚会 |
[05:18] | Is that what you want? | 你真想尝到这恶果吗 |
[05:20] | Strangers passing out mini Oscar statues | 陌生人互相颁发迷你奥斯卡奖座 |
[05:22] | that say, “Best nachos?” | 上面还写着”最佳玉米脆饼奖” |
[05:29] | “I have an unregistered gun | “我有把未注册的黑枪 |
[05:31] | and can shoot you through the floor”? | 能从楼下一枪崩了你” |
[05:34] | You’re coming in really hot, Max. | 你这样太火爆了吧 麦克斯 |
[05:35] | We’re not giving him this. | 这信不能给人家 |
[05:37] | It’ll start a bad dynamic between us. | 这会影响我们日后的邻里互动 |
[05:39] | God, how I miss the quiet, dead indian guy. | 天啊 我好想念死去的印度无声无息男啊 |
[05:42] | Okay, we’re gonna hit and run. | 来吧 我们打完就跑 |
[05:47] | Oh, you mean “run,” literally. | 你是说真跑啊 |
[05:56] | Shh, listen. | 听好了 |
[06:00] | Reading the note, | 读信中 |
[06:01] | freaking out… | 惊讶中 |
[06:05] | Music off, problem solved. | 音乐关掉 问题解决 |
[06:08] | Respect! Never doubt, never doubt. | 厉害吧 感谢各位乡亲父老的支持 |
[06:13] | Crossing the floor to the door, | 走向门中 |
[06:16] | Closing the door, | 关门中 |
[06:19] | Coming down the stairs, | 下楼中 |
[06:24] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[06:25] | Move? | 搬家吗 |
[06:34] | What’s he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[06:35] | He’s got his finger over the peephole. | 他用手指堵着猫眼呢 |
[06:37] | Okay, game on. Back up! | 很好 游戏开始 闪开 |
[06:39] | This is my building, I’ve got to take it back. | 这是老娘的楼 老娘要夺回掌控权 |
[06:41] | Max, this is life, | 麦克斯 这是现实生活 |
[06:42] | not Call of Duty: Modern warfare 3. | 不是使命召唤3之现代大战 |
[06:44] | Move. | 让开 |
[06:48] | What! | 敲个屁呀 |
[06:51] | What is meaning of this horrible, horrible note? | 这封坏坏的信是什么意思 |
[06:54] | Oh, you’re not a man? | 你不是男人啊 |
[06:59] | What kind of question is this? | 你这是哪门子的问题啊 |
[07:01] | Do I look like a man? | 我看起来像个男人吗 |
[07:03] | No, but you clump around up there like a man. | 不像 不过你的走路声倒是十分爷们 |
[07:05] | Max, please. | 麦克斯 别这样 |
[07:06] | Did you write this horrible, horrible note? | 这封坏坏的信是你写的吗 |
[07:09] | I did. | 没错 |
[07:11] | First day in my new home | 搬进新家的第一天 |
[07:13] | and I’m given this horrible, horrible note, with threats. | 我就收到这封这坏坏的…恐吓信 |
[07:18] | Well, they’re not actually threats. | 其实不算恐吓啦 |
[07:20] | “I will gut you like a hog.” | “我要像杀猪那样宰了你” |
[07:24] | To be clear, I only skimmed the note. | 我澄清一下 那信我只随便扫了一眼 |
[07:26] | Everything was happening so fast. | 她行动太风风火火了 |
[07:28] | Listen, we’ve obviously gotten off to a bad start. | 显然我们一开始没给你留下好印象 |
[07:31] | Please come in. | 您快请进 |
[07:32] | Why would I want to come in with you horrible, horrible… | 进来干嘛 你们还给我写了坏坏的… |
[07:35] | ooh, cupcake land. Ooh. | 哇 小蛋糕天堂啊 |
[07:39] | Yes, we have a cupcake business. | 是的 我们有个小蛋糕生意 |
[07:41] | We’re just starting, but doing well. | 虽然刚开始 不过生意还不错 |
[07:42] | Max is the baker. Say hello, Max. | 麦克斯是蛋糕师 打声招呼吧 |
[07:44] | I know people in the mob. | 我认识黑帮的人哦 |
[07:46] | That’s Max, and I’m Caroline. You are? | 她是麦克斯 我是卡洛琳 您叫… |
[07:49] | Sophie Kuchenski. | 苏菲·科臣斯基 |
[07:51] | Is that a polish accent I’m detecting? | 没听错的话 是波兰口音吧 |
[07:53] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:54] | I visited Warsaw once, I love it. | 我去过一次华沙[波兰首都] 爱死那里了 |
[07:56] | Oh, ’cause I hate it. Rats and pimps. | 我恨死那里了 老鼠和皮条客一堆 |
[08:00] | Why have you not yet offered me cupcake? | 你怎么还不请我吃个小蛋糕 |
[08:03] | It’s the least thing you can do, after horrible, horrible note. | 写了这种坏坏恐吓信 至少也得表示表示吧 |
[08:06] | Oh, sure. Chocolate or vanilla? | 没问题 要巧克力的还是香草味的 |
[08:08] | Yes. | 都要了 |
[08:13] | Why such sourpuss? | 干嘛一副苦瓜脸啊 |
[08:16] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思啊 |
[08:17] | It’s just, we work long hours at the neighborhood diner, | 只是我们在附近餐馆上班 每天长时间工作 |
[08:19] | and Max has another job as well, | 麦克斯还打两份工 |
[08:21] | and then she comes home and she has to make the cupcakes. | 回到家还得做这些小蛋糕 |
[08:24] | Mmm. So good. | 太好吃了 |
[08:28] | How could someone so angry | 像她这种怨气冲天的人 |
[08:29] | make something so sweet? | 怎么能做出如此美味的蛋糕呢 |
[08:31] | She’s not always like this. | 她也不总是这样啦 |
[08:32] | I’m usually like this, just ask the previous tenant. | 我这人就这样 问问你之前的住客就知道了 |
[08:36] | Oh, wait. You can’t. | 等等 死人不能回答你 |
[08:40] | You know, you two girls are like these cupcakes. | 我觉得你们俩就像这俩小蛋糕 |
[08:43] | One is dark and heavy and one is light and fluffy. | 一个又黑又重口 一个又白又松软 |
[08:47] | I prefer the fluffy one. | 我比较爱松软白妞 |
[08:50] | Well, I think we’ve made our point. | 好吧 我想你懂我们的意思了 |
[08:52] | No music, no clumping, | 别放音乐 别大声走路 |
[08:54] | I’ll shoot you through the floor, thanks for stopping by. | 不然我就一枪崩了你 慢走不送 |
[08:58] | I’m so glad we can joke with each other already. | 真高兴我们关系好得都能乱开玩笑了 |
[09:00] | Sorry about the note, can we start ov… | 那封信 实在抱歉 我们可以重… |
[09:03] | you have the Chanel Allure lip gloss? | 你有香奈儿诱惑唇彩啊 |
[09:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:07] | Mm, you know the Chanel? | 你也知道香奈儿啊 |
[09:10] | Know? Love. I can’t afford it any more. | 何止知道 我爱死了 不过买不起了 |
[09:13] | Oh, take one. I got handfuls in my bag. | 来吧 拿一根走 我包里好多呢 |
[09:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:18] | Oh, that’s so nice. | 你人真好 |
[09:25] | Hey. | 喂 |
[09:26] | Hey! Hey! | 喂 喂 |
[09:28] | Do I have to put you on a leash? | 要我也帮你拴上狗链吗 |
[09:30] | Hey, we start again. | 我们重新认识吧 |
[09:33] | You take a chanel, and I take more cupcakes to go. | 你拿一根香奈儿 我多拿几个小蛋糕走 |
[09:37] | Oh, sure. | 当然 没问题 |
[09:49] | Yes. | 真乖 |
[09:59] | I knew it. Bitch played us for cupcakes. | 我就知道 贱货骗了我们的蛋糕 |
[10:02] | It’s 3:00 A.M. Why are you dressed? | 半夜三点 你居然还穿戴整齐 |
[10:05] | Never took off my clothes, ’cause soldiers don’t. | 军人从不轻易脱下军装 得随时待命 |
[10:08] | We have to be ready when the enemy attacks. | 时刻做好敌袭的准备 |
[10:09] | Okay, you were right, I was wrong. | 好 你说得对 是我错了 |
[10:13] | Why do you have the broom? | 你拿扫把干嘛呢 |
[10:14] | ‘Cause I ran out of finger bullets. | 我的手指子弹射完了啊 |
[10:16] | Wait, you’re gonna fall. | 慢着 你会摔跤的 |
[10:18] | I can’t believe we have a broom. | 真没想到我们还有扫把 |
[10:19] | All this time I’ve been sweeping with an Us Weekly. | 一直以来我都是用杂志扫地 |
[10:22] | I knew this would happen, but I didn’t say anything, | 我早知会如此 只是当时懒得说你 |
[10:24] | ’cause you were all, “Max is the worst-case scenario.” | 因为你总说”麦克斯就爱往最坏的方面想” |
[10:27] | Well, we showed weakness and now, look. | 你看 我们一示弱 就是这下场 |
[10:29] | And by “We,” I mean “You.” | 我的意思是 你示弱了 |
[10:31] | Deal with this, cupcake thief! | 接招吧 小蛋糕贼 |
[10:35] | Yeah, one more time, and hard. | 再敲一次 大力点 |
[10:40] | Okay, now she broke our house. We’re in a war. | 现在我们的家都被她搞坏了 要战便战吧 |
[10:44] | She wants a piece of me, she’s gonna get it. | 她想跟姐斗 姐奉陪到底 |
[10:46] | Where are my heels? | 我的高跟战鞋呢 |
[10:51] | I mean, who did she think I am? | 她当姐是什么人啊 |
[10:52] | Someone she can just buy off with a tube of Chanel? | 用管香奈儿就能收买的小笨妞吗 |
[10:54] | Well, your legs did kind of snap back | 人家香奈儿一出 你的双腿 |
[10:56] | over your head pretty quick when she offered it. | 就开到脑后任人宰割了 |
[11:10] | I thought you were man with pizza. | 还以为是披萨”外送男”来了呢[常见黄片剧情] |
[11:19] | You have a porch swing in there. | 你居然还有个阳台秋千 |
[11:25] | You have an electric cigarette. | 你居然还抽着根电子香烟 |
[11:28] | What is it you two girls want? | 你们俩小妞找我做什么 |
[11:31] | Uh, I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[11:34] | Just so thrown by the swing and the everything. | 被屋里的一切和秋千晃傻眼了 |
[11:38] | Oh, you’re taking advantage of us | 你骗了我们 |
[11:40] | by still playing that music after we talked. | 你无视约定 我行我素地放音乐 |
[11:43] | You two are harshing my marshmallow. | 你们俩真是敬酒不吃吃罚酒啊 |
[11:47] | So I’m gonna have to call my friend the landlord tomorrow | 我明天只好打给我的房东好友了 |
[11:50] | and tell him about the horrible, horrible note. | 把你们写的坏坏信告诉他 |
[11:57] | Oh, my God, she’s a hooker. | 我的天啊 她是个妓女 |
[12:00] | I’ve been using a hooker’s lip gloss. | 我用了妓女的唇彩 |
[12:04] | She’s not a hooker. | 她才不是妓女 |
[12:05] | Oh, good. | 谢天谢地 |
[12:06] | She’s too old, she’s a madame. | 她这么老 肯定是老鸨啦 |
[12:09] | You’ve been using an old hooker’s lip gloss. | 你用了人老珠黄的妓女的唇彩 |
[12:16] | Max, look, my lip. | 麦克斯 看我的嘴唇 |
[12:18] | Is this something? I feel like I’m getting one. | 有长东西吗 我感觉快长了 |
[12:20] | For the last time, you cannot get a herpes breakout | 我再说一次 疱疹不会在10小时内 |
[12:20] | 生殖器疱疹为常见性病 通常在感染后2到10日爆发 | |
[12:22] | in under ten hours. | 爆发病徴的 |
[12:24] | You’re right, now I’m jumping to the worst-case scenario. | 有道理 现在是我一直往最坏的方面想 |
[12:27] | Maybe her lip gloss wasn’t a herpes breeding ground. | 她的唇彩不见得会是疱疹病毒的繁殖地 |
[12:29] | Maybe she’s not a prostitute. | 她也不见得是妓女 |
[12:31] | Maybe those young girls weren’t being held there against their will. | 那些少女也不见得是被强制关在那里呢 |
[12:35] | Yeah, maybe she just has sleepovers | 是啊 只是”刚好”有一些少女 |
[12:36] | with women on swings in the their nighties. | 身着睡衣 荡着秋千留宿她家 |
[12:39] | You know, like people do. | 这种事 到处都有嘛 |
[12:44] | Welcome to Williamsburg diner. | 欢迎光临威廉斯堡餐厅 |
[12:46] | How many in your party? | 您们多少人来派对呢 |
[12:47] | What kind of question is this? | 这是哪门子的问题啊 |
[12:49] | One, I am my own party. | 一个 我就是自己的派对 |
[12:52] | I take booth. | 我要坐卡座 |
[12:55] | Now, now, who is that over there? | 哎哟喂呀 那靓妞是谁呢 |
[12:59] | Our new upstairs neighbor. | 我们楼上的新邻居 |
[13:00] | Earl, does she look like a prostitute to you? | 厄尔 你觉得她看上去像是妓女吗 |
[13:03] | Well, I don’t like to judge a book by its cover, | 我不喜欢以貌取人 以皮论书 |
[13:06] | but if she was a book, | 可如果她真是本书 |
[13:07] | she’d be the kind that other books pay for sex. | 她就是其他书愿付钱搞的那种书 |
[13:13] | Sophie just came in, Earl thinks she’s a hooker, | 苏菲来店里了 厄尔也觉得她是妓女 |
[13:15] | and now my lip is feeling very Courtney Love. | 现在我嘴唇感觉好”一代名妓”啊 |
[13:19] | I invited her here for a free meal, | 是我请她来吃饭的 |
[13:21] | we have to make this work out for us. | 我们得把关系搞好 |
[13:22] | Last night, she threatened to call her “friend,” the landlord, | 昨晚她都恐吓我们要打给房东”好友”了 |
[13:25] | and that can never happen. | 绝不能让这事发生 |
[13:26] | We’re illegal tenants, | 我们是非法转租客 |
[13:27] | and I’d rather have a noisy roof over my head than no roof. | 楼上吵总比没楼住来得好 |
[13:32] | Let me do the talking. | 让我来跟她谈 |
[13:33] | You’re too upset, and you might say something insulting. | 你心情太差 可能说错话惹到人家 |
[13:35] | Like what? “Hi, thanks for the lip gloss | 说错什么呀 “你好 谢谢你的唇彩 |
[13:37] | and the series of uncomfortable conversations | 多亏了你 我才有机会尴尬地告知 |
[13:39] | with every lover I’ll have for the rest of my life.” | 我未来爱人们 唇蜜送我的疾病” |
[13:42] | You don’t need to tell them, | 不用你告知啊 |
[13:42] | they’ll figure it out eventually. | 他们最终会发现的 |
[13:45] | Hi, thanks for coming in. | 感谢你特地过来一趟 |
[13:48] | I like the uniforms. | 我喜欢你们的制服 |
[13:51] | You fill out the front nicely, | 你波涛汹涌 紧身上衣秀美胸 |
[13:53] | and you with no boobs, short-short skirts. | 你一马平川 齐臀小裙秀美腿 |
[13:56] | Smart girls. | 聪明妞 |
[13:59] | Uh, we just wanted to offer you a free dinner, | 我们想请你吃顿晚餐 |
[14:01] | as our way of apologizing. | 向你赔礼道歉 |
[14:02] | So are you ready to order? | 你准备好点餐了吗 |
[14:04] | What kind of question is this? | 这是哪门子的问题啊 |
[14:06] | Did you see this horrible, horrible menu? | 你们看到这坏坏的菜单了吗 |
[14:10] | We can’t have nice conversation here. | 在这里我们都不能好好谈话 |
[14:13] | Tomorrow I take you to nice place, my treat. | 明天我带你们去好地方吃饭 我请客 |
[14:16] | Oh, you don’t have to do that. | 您不用这么客气啦 |
[14:18] | No, no, I, too, want to apologize. | 不不 我也想向你们道歉 |
[14:21] | You know, after you two left the other night, | 你们昨晚走了之后 |
[14:23] | some of my girls said that I was harsh on you. | 我的妞们也说我太凶了 |
[14:26] | Your girls? | 你的妞们 |
[14:28] | Yes, all those girls work for me. | 是啊 她们都在我手下上班 |
[14:31] | Excuse me, I have to go to the ladies’ room right now | 抱歉 我得去一下洗手间 |
[14:32] | and look at my lips. | 检查一下我的嘴唇 |
[14:38] | Thank you so much for inviting us. | 谢谢你请我们吃饭 |
[14:40] | Are you enjoying that beluga? | 这上等鱼子酱吃得还开心吗 |
[14:42] | Mmm, so much. Thank you. | 太开心了 谢谢你 |
[14:45] | I haven’t had caviar in forever. Mmm. | 我几百年没吃过鱼子酱了 |
[14:48] | Legs over your head much? | 腿再开得大一点啊 |
[14:52] | So, sourpuss, you don’t like caviar? | 苦瓜脸小妞 不喜欢吃鱼子酱吗 |
[14:56] | No, I’m more of a cheeseburger kind of girl. | 不喜欢 我就吃吃廉价的芝士汉堡 |
[14:59] | This place is busy. | 这店好忙啊 |
[14:59] | The waiters must make a fortune. | 这些服务员肯定赚翻了 |
[15:01] | Oh, yeah, 300, 350 a night. | 一晚上能赚300到350块吧 |
[15:04] | What do you girls make? | 你们俩小妞呢 |
[15:06] | 60 to 80 on a good night. | 生意好时 一晚上也才60到80块 |
[15:08] | And how do you expect you will accomplish cupcake business | 就赚这么点钱 你们怎么可能 |
[15:11] | on money like this? | 开成小蛋糕店啊 |
[15:12] | Well, we’re just starting out. | 我们才刚开始嘛 |
[15:14] | Yes, but at this rate, it will take forever. | 靠这微薄薪资 得到猴年马月了吧 |
[15:17] | You know, I, too, have big dream. | 其实我也有个远大梦想 |
[15:20] | I am building summer house by lake in Poland. | 我想在波兰的湖边盖间避暑别墅 |
[15:24] | You want to see? | 你们想看吗 |
[15:25] | Oh, you have pictures? | 你有照片吗 |
[15:27] | No, I have house. | 不 我有房子 |
[15:34] | This is model from the architect. | 这是我建筑师给的模板 |
[15:38] | And I take it everywhere I am, to remember where I’m going. | 我去哪里都带着它 激励自己 |
[15:44] | It’s cool. | 挺厉害啊 |
[15:45] | See, girls like you should be making more money. | 你们这样的好女孩 应该赚得更多 |
[15:48] | Maybe you could consider coming to work for me. | 你们考虑一下来我这里上班吧 |
[15:52] | Sophie! | 苏菲 |
[15:54] | Thank you for sending girl to my apartment yesterday. | 谢谢你昨天送来我家的妞儿 |
[15:57] | Oh, did she do the job? | 她活干得好吗 |
[15:59] | Oh, like no one ever before. | 她干活无人能及啊 |
[16:01] | Down on all fours, under, over, | 尽心尽力趴在地上 从下面来 再翻过来 |
[16:05] | under again. Oh! | 再接着从下面来 |
[16:09] | Well, my girls don’t leave until you’re satisfied. | 我的妞们会干到让你满意为止 |
[16:12] | Maybe she can come two times a week. | 要不让她一周来两次吧 |
[16:14] | She can come whenever you want her to come. | 你想她什么时候来[高潮]都行啊 |
[16:18] | Are these two of your girls? | 她们俩也是你的妞吗 |
[16:20] | Well, we were just discussing that. | 我们刚刚还正在谈呢 |
[16:23] | Well, this one here looks like she can take a lot. | 这位小妞感觉承受力很强哦 |
[16:28] | Uh, thanks? | “感谢”夸奖啊 |
[16:30] | My friend Yanni is at the bar. | 我朋友雅尼在吧台等我呢 |
[16:32] | Since his divorce, he’s in great need of your service. | 他离婚后很需要你的服务呢 |
[16:35] | – Prosze. – Oh, yes. | -请[波兰语] -好的 |
[16:37] | Uh, excuse me, and, um, don’t touch my house. | 我离开一下 别碰我的小屋哦 |
[16:44] | I can’t believe she would actually consider | 真不敢相信她真打算 |
[16:46] | asking us to be prostitutes. | 邀请我们去做妓 |
[16:48] | I know. | 就是啊 |
[16:49] | I mean, me, I get, | 邀请我 合情合理 |
[16:50] | but you, I don’t see it. | 邀请你 纯属搞笑 |
[16:51] | You heard the guy, I look like I could “take a lot.” | 你也听到他说了 我看起来”承受”力很强 |
[16:55] | Max, it’s not funny. | 麦克斯 别闹了 |
[16:57] | Isn’t it bad enough I may have gotten herpes | 我有可能因为那香奈儿唇彩而染性病 |
[16:59] | from her chanel gloss? | 还不够糟吗 |
[17:01] | Of course we’re not gonna do it, | 我们当然不会去卖啦 |
[17:03] | but come on, you’d be a terrible hooker. | 但拜托 你天生就不适合当妓女 |
[17:05] | Thank you, I would be a terrible hooker. | 多谢 我当然不适合当妓女 |
[17:08] | I have a heart, and soul, and dreams, | 因为我有心 有灵魂 还有梦想 |
[17:10] | and want to fall in love and have a family. | 想坠入爱河 然后相夫教子 |
[17:12] | Oh, just say it, you’re bad in bed. | 就承认吧 你床技太差 |
[17:15] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们还是走人吧 |
[17:16] | I mean, really, who does she think I am? | 拜托 她当我是什么啊 |
[17:18] | Someone who would just sell myself to have nice things? | 为了追求更好的物质而出卖自己的人吗 |
[17:22] | Let me just suck down a little more of this, and we’re off. | 我再吃最后两口 然后立马走人 |
[17:26] | If we walk out of here now, | 我们现在走人 |
[17:27] | we can just keep walking to the homeless shelter. | 差不多就能直接走去流浪汉之家了 |
[17:29] | Well, I’d rather be homeless than a hooker. | 宁愿当流浪汉 也不去做妓 |
[17:33] | Here she comes. Sit down! | 她来了 坐下 |
[17:34] | Let’s thank her and politely decline. | 谢谢她 再委婉拒绝 |
[17:37] | Okay, back to what we were discussing. | 好啦 再接着讨论刚才的事 |
[17:40] | Uh, thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[17:42] | We appreciate the offer, but we are going to pass. | 感谢你的提议 不过还是算了吧 |
[17:44] | So you don’t want to accomplish your dream? | 难道你们不想实现梦想吗 |
[17:47] | Well, uh, I’m not exactly sure those two things line up, | 这两件事不见得一定有关联吧 |
[17:50] | but thanks. | 还是谢谢你了 |
[17:51] | I thought you were smart girls. | 我还以为你们是聪明妞呢 |
[17:54] | We are smart girls, | 我们是聪明妞 |
[17:55] | and smart girls don’t have to sell their bodies | 聪明妞才不会为了实现梦想 |
[17:57] | to accomplish their goals. | 而出卖肉体呢 |
[17:59] | Not that there’s anything wrong with that. | 那么做也没有任何错啦 |
[18:01] | It works for you, but us? | 对你行得通 但对我们… |
[18:03] | Well, she’s bad in bed and I have a sourpuss. | 她床技太差 我又是个苦瓜脸 |
[18:11] | What guy wants to pay for that? | 哪有男人想花钱搞我们啊 |
[18:15] | You think I am prostitute? | 你们以为我是妓女吗 |
[18:18] | No, everyone has swings with girls in pajamas. | 才不是 穿着睡衣荡秋千的妞”随处”可见 |
[18:25] | My business card. | 我的名片 |
[18:30] | Home cleaning service. | 家庭清洁服务 |
[18:33] | She runs a cleaning company. | 人家是开清洁公司的 |
[18:35] | “Sophie’s choice.” | “苏菲的选择” |
[18:35] | 《苏菲的选择》也是一本小说 讲波兰姑娘苏菲在纳粹集中营中的故事 | |
[18:39] | You realize what this means? | 你知道这代表什么吗 |
[18:41] | We insulted a hard-working woman | 我们侮辱了一名自食其力 |
[18:43] | who was trying to help us attain our goal? | 还想帮我们达成梦想的善良女性 |
[18:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:46] | And I don’t have herpes! | 而且我也没得疱疹 |
[18:50] | I should have listened to you. | 我当初真该听你的话 |
[18:52] | Meeting neighbors is a big mistake. | 结识邻居是个大错误 |
[18:53] | And meeting neighbors and calling them a prostitute? | 结识邻居还说人家是妓女 |
[18:56] | Bigger mistake. | 天大的错误 |
[18:57] | Plus, we have to kick in 60 for the check. | 而且还得自掏腰包付饭钱 |
[18:59] | What can we possibly say to her? | 我们该跟她说什么啊 |
[19:02] | That we’re sorry, and please keep playing the Bee Gees | 道歉 并请她尽情地放比吉斯的歌 |
[19:04] | day or night as loud as she wants. | 从早到晚 多大声都行 |
[19:08] | Not a good idea to be smiling right now. | 死到临头了你还傻笑 |
[19:10] | I’m just so happy I don’t have herpes. | 我还在高兴我没得疱疹呢 |
[19:18] | Hi, is this a bad time? | 你好 没打扰到你吧 |
[19:19] | Yes. Yes, I’m in the middle of having sex for money | 有 打扰到正忙着花钱嫖我的 |
[19:23] | with every man in Brooklyn. | 全布鲁克林男性恩客呢 |
[19:27] | What do you horrible, horrible girls want? | 你们俩坏坏妞来干嘛 |
[19:30] | Here, you left part of your dream on the table. | 给 你落下了一部分”梦想”在餐厅 |
[19:32] | And we want to apologize. | 我们还想来跟你道歉 |
[19:34] | I’m new at this whole being neighborly thing. | 敦亲睦邻这种事 我还是第一次 |
[19:37] | What does the fluffy one have to say? | 松软白妞有什么要说的吗 |
[19:40] | Thank you for being so generous, | 谢谢你对我们如此大度 |
[19:41] | and for offering to help us make more money | 还愿意给我们赚钱机会 |
[19:43] | to accomplish our dream. | 帮我们实现梦想 |
[19:45] | And this is supposed to make me feel better? | 随便客套两句就能让我好过点吗 |
[19:47] | You called me prostitute. | 你们说我是妓女呢 |
[19:50] | Actually, it’s kind of a compliment | 其实那也是在夸你啊 |
[19:52] | that we thought you were stunning enough | 我们觉得男人会愿意付大把钞票 |
[19:53] | that men would pay to have sex with you. | 只为了跟你共赴巫山云雨 |
[19:57] | This is true. | 这倒是真的 |
[19:58] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[20:07] | Saturday night fever is my favorite movie. | 《周末夜狂热》是我最爱的电影 |
[20:10] | Look at him. He’s so sexy. | 看看他啊 太性感了 |
[20:14] | He’s not that cute, kind of oily. | 他不怎么样啊 还有点油腔滑调 |
[20:17] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[20:18] | She would have made terrible prostitute. | 她的确不适合当妓女 |
[20:23] | That’s a nice TV. | 这电视好棒啊 |
[20:24] | Yeah, brand-new. | 是啊 全新的 |
[20:26] | I have all my girls over the other night | 之前我还跟我的妞们 |
[20:28] | for viewing sleepover party. | 办通宵观影派对呢 |
[20:30] | It’s also 3-D. | 这电视还是3D的呢 |
[20:32] | Does it come with 3-D glasses? | 那有送3D眼镜吗 |
[20:33] | Yeah, in the drawer there. | 有啊 就在那边的抽屉里 |
[20:38] | – Here. – Max, it’s not a 3-D movie. | -给 -麦克斯 这又不是3D电影 |
[20:40] | Who cares? It’s 3-D glasses. | 管它呢 这可是3D眼镜呢 |
[20:42] | Come on, you’re always talking about wanting us to see things differently. | 来嘛 你不是说要从不同的角度看世界吗 |
[20:47] | Oh, so cool. | 帅呆了 |
[20:49] | This swing is a brilliant idea. | 这个秋千装得太妙了 |
[20:52] | Yeah, it’s for my porch at lake house. | 是为我未来别墅的阳台准备的 |
[20:55] | But why wait? | 何必等以后呢 |
[20:57] | Dream is now. | 梦想就在当下 |