英文名称:On the Rocks
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | And remember, don’t give your heart to any boys. | 记住 别把你的心给男孩子 |
[00:34] | You’re mine. | 你是我的 |
[00:35] | Until you get married. | 到你结婚前都是我的 |
[00:38] | Then you’re still mine. | 结婚后也是我的 |
[00:40] | Um, okay, Dad. | 行 爸爸 |
[01:15] | Where are we going? | 我们这是要去哪里 |
[01:19] | It’s gonna be fun. Come on. | 去好玩的地方 来 |
[02:11] | Nobody tells you that once you get married, | 没人会告诉你 只要你一结婚 |
[02:13] | you will never fuck again. | 就再也不做爱了 |
[02:15] | If you like fucking, marriage ain’t for you. | 如果你喜欢做爱 那你不适合结婚 |
[02:19] | Shit, I haven’t fucked in seven years. | 该死的 我有七年没做过爱了 |
[02:22] | I’ve had intercourse. | 我只交公粮 |
[03:08] | – Mom, can I have some juice? – Yes. | -妈妈 我能喝果汁吗 -能 |
[03:11] | – How was London? – London was great. | -伦敦之行怎样 -很顺利 |
[03:13] | – Yeah? – English guys are in for 20%. | -是吗 -英国佬认购了20% |
[03:15] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[03:16] | – Well done. – Thank you. | -干得好 -谢谢 |
[03:18] | We have to put a deposit down | 我们得给七月的那个房子 |
[03:20] | on that house for July. That week in July. | 付一笔定金 七月那周 |
[03:21] | And I have to figure that out by tomorrow. | 并且我明天就得搞定 |
[03:22] | Baby, I don’t know what’s happening then, okay? Listen. | 宝贝 我不知道具体怎么回事 好吗 |
[03:25] | But I’ll check, okay? Come here. Kisses. | 但是我会查一下的 行吗 来 亲亲 |
[03:27] | – Come on. – We’re so late. | -来 -我们迟到了 |
[03:29] | Oh, and, um, Jimmy’s new restaurant. Thursday or Friday? | 还有 吉米的新餐馆 周四还是周五 |
[03:32] | I just have to let him know ’cause they’re really busy. | 我得跟他说一声 他们特别忙 |
[03:33] | Okay. Thursday. | 行 周四 |
[03:34] | – Put your shoes on, please. Please. – Bye. | -把你的鞋穿上 拜托 -再见 |
[03:35] | – I love you. Bye. – Bye. Bye. | -我爱你 再见 -再见 再见 |
[03:38] | Come on, Theo. | 来 西奥 |
[03:39] | – Any more questions? – Aw, cute. | -还有问题吗 -你真逗 |
[03:42] | – Please put your shoes on. – I want the princess shoes. | -拜托把鞋穿上 -我想穿公主鞋 |
[03:44] | You gotta put your real shoes on. We’re so late, okay? | 你得穿正经鞋子 我们真的迟到了 |
[03:47] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[03:48] | Okay. Sorry. Gotta go. Gotta go. | 好 抱歉 得走了 得走了 |
[03:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:56] | – Did you finish your reading? – Yeah. | -你阅读材料读完了吗 -读完了 |
[03:58] | – Yeah? – I finished my reading too. | -是吗 -我也读完了 |
[04:01] | What? You did? | 什么 真的吗 |
[04:03] | – Mom, we’re really late. – Okay. Okay. | -妈妈 我们真要迟到了 -好 好 |
[04:06] | – Hey, let’s get coffee this weekend. – Oh, yeah. For sure. | -我们这周末喝杯咖啡吧 -好 当然 |
[04:08] | Okay, okay. Help Mommy, okay? Take your toy. | 好 好 帮帮妈妈好吗 拿好你的玩具 |
[04:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:14] | I’ll come fix it for you. | 我来给你弄好 |
[04:15] | Wait up for me! | 等等我 |
[04:18] | – Okay, have a good day. – Bye. | -好好上学 -再见 |
[04:19] | – Love you. – Goodbye. | -爱你 -再见 |
[04:20] | – Bye. – Bye. Okay. Okay. | -再见 -再见 好 好 |
[04:23] | I know. I look awful. | 我知道 惨不忍睹 |
[04:25] | – No. – I just had a peel. | -没有的事 -我刚刷了酸 |
[04:26] | My face will be red and flaky for a week. | 我的脸会红肿起皮大概一周时间 |
[04:28] | But then it’ll be so smooth, you won’t believe it. | 但之后就会光滑得宛若新生 |
[04:30] | Okay. Okay. Let’s go. | 好 好 我们走 |
[04:32] | Laura. Oh, what a stroke of luck. Hi, little boo-boo. | 劳拉 真巧 你好 小宝贝 |
[04:35] | We need to have coffee. I’m sure you don’t have time. | 我们得喝杯咖啡 你肯定没时间 |
[04:37] | But we need to have coffee. | 但是我们得去喝杯咖啡 |
[04:39] | I’m seeing that guy again. | 我又开始和那个家伙约会了 |
[04:40] | – Oh, are you? – Yeah, it’s happening. | -是吗 -对 是真的 |
[04:42] | – And I actually think it’s fine. – Yeah. | -其实也没什么 -嗯 |
[04:44] | – But for me, I cannot stop texting him. – Right. | -但我老忍不住给他发信息 -好 |
[04:47] | But then I text him, and I’m like, | 但我给他发短信时就会想 |
[04:48] | “I know that every time I text you, | “我知道我越是给他发信息 |
[04:50] | I’m pushing you farther away.” | 就把他推得越远” |
[04:51] | But then I do that, and I keep doing it. | 但我还是给他发了 还不停发 |
[04:53] | – I cannot stop myself. – Right. | -我忍不住 -嗯 |
[04:55] | And then I’m like, “Okay, you know what? | 然后我就想 “这样吧 |
[04:57] | Be tender. Be tender with yourself.” | 宽容些 对自己宽容一点” |
[04:59] | Because this is a matter of the heart, you know? | 因为这是感情的事 你懂吗 |
[05:01] | It’s like, mm, we had an affair during Hurricane Sandy. | 桑迪飓风来袭时我们有过一段 |
[05:04] | Like, the entire thing is something | 我一直努力 |
[05:07] | that I’m trying to look at with introspection and empathy. And… | 反思这事 换位思考 而且 |
[05:10] | – I’m so sorry, but we actually have to go. – Oh, no. | -非常抱歉 但我们真得走了 -没事 |
[05:12] | – But I’ll see you soon. – I’m so sorry. I’ll text you. Yeah. | -回头见 真抱歉 -我给你发信息 没事 |
[05:14] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[05:20] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[05:22] | I’m so late. | 我真要迟到了 |
[05:23] | – Okay. Talk to you later. Bye. – Have a good one. Bye. | -好 回头再聊 再见 -祝你愉快 再见 |
[05:24] | Get in. | 上来 |
[05:28] | Can you please put on your seat belt for me? | 你能自己系好安全带吗 |
[05:32] | Read me another story. | 再给我读个故事 |
[05:34] | Go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[05:40] | – Can I ask you a weird question? – Sure. | -我能问你个怪事吗 -当然 |
[05:42] | Well, last night Dean got back. | 昨晚 迪恩回来了 |
[05:44] | He was really out of it. He takes Xanax on the plane. | 他特别累 他在飞机上吃了赞安诺 |
[05:48] | And he started kissing me, and then he heard my voice. | 他开始亲我 然后听到了我的声音 |
[05:53] | And it was like I woke him up. | 就像是被我惊醒了一样 |
[05:55] | He was surprised and stopped. | 他吃了一惊 停了下来 |
[05:58] | It was almost like he thought I was someone else. | 就像是把我当成了别人 |
[06:01] | What? | 什么 |
[06:03] | Oh, that’s weird. But he was just out of it. | 那是挺怪的 但他可能是太累了 |
[06:06] | Yeah, I guess. | 我猜也是 |
[06:07] | He’s such a good guy. And he adores you. | 他人那么好 而且他很爱你 |
[06:11] | You know, he’s traveling with clients all the time, and… | 他老是和客户到处跑 |
[06:15] | I’m just the buzzkill waiting to schedule things. I… | 我只是个等着排日程表的扫兴鬼 我… |
[06:19] | I can’t even write. | 我都动不了笔 |
[06:21] | I should’ve never sold a book before writing it. | 我就不该在动笔之前把书卖给出版社 |
[06:24] | Oh, that’s okay. Give yourself a break. You have a toddler. | 没事的 让自己休息一下 你还要带小孩呢 |
[06:29] | And you’ll get back to work when you’re ready. | 等你准备好了再重返工作 |
[06:32] | 劳拉·基恩 朋友与熟人 | |
[07:04] | 五月备忘 角色 待办 | |
[07:37] | – All right, hang on. – Yeah. | -好 先别挂 -好 |
[07:40] | I can hear you now. | 你说吧 |
[07:42] | What do you think… from a man’s point of view? | 作为男人 你怎么看 |
[07:46] | Am I crazy? | 我是不是想太多 |
[07:47] | No. He thought you were someone else. | 不是 他把你当成别人了 |
[07:50] | What? You think so? | 什么 你这么想吗 |
[07:51] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[07:54] | You’re just dark and don’t know | 你这人就是思想阴暗 |
[07:55] | anything about a committed relationship. | 而且对忠实的感情毫无概念 |
[07:57] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[07:59] | Yes, really. | 是的 |
[08:00] | You need to start thinking like a man. | 你得学会以男人的思维思考 |
[08:02] | Felix! | 菲利克斯 |
[08:03] | Thanks, Dad. That’s really helpful. | 谢了 爸 帮大忙了 |
[08:06] | Is that a birthmark? | 那是胎记吗 |
[08:07] | You know, I don’t know why I asked you of all people. Never mind. | 我都不知道我干嘛问你 当我没问 |
[08:11] | If you need me, I’m here. | 你需要我的话 随时联系我 |
[08:13] | Hang on, shorty. | 等下 小不点 |
[08:20] | You there, shorty? | 你还在吗 小不点 |
[08:22] | Enjoy Paris. Have a French 76 for me. | 在巴黎好好玩 替我喝杯法兰西76 |
[08:25] | I can try. Call if you need anything. | 我尽量 有需要就打电话给我 |
[08:28] | I’ll be back soon. I love you. | 我马上就回去 我爱你 |
[08:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:37] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[08:41] | Time for the llama’s haircut? | 拉玛的理发时间到了吗 |
[08:43] | No. I have to wash her first. | 没有 我得先给她洗澡 |
[08:47] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:53] | First, I’m gonna give you a bath. | 首先 我要给你洗个澡 |
[09:07] | We’re gonna clean you up. | 我们要把你洗干净 |
[09:15] | I’m gonna brush your hair. | 我要给你梳头发 |
[09:23] | I’m brushing your hair, little llama. | 我在给你梳头发 小拉玛 |
[09:26] | Brush, brush, brush, brush, brush. | 梳呀梳呀梳呀 |
[09:28] | Will I see you and the girls this weekend? | 这周末能见到你和孩子们吗 |
[09:31] | – Your mother and sister are coming. – Oh, Theo. | -你妈妈和妹妹都要来 -西奥 |
[09:34] | You know what, Gran? Can I… Can I just call you back? | 这样吧 外婆 我回头再打给你好吗 |
[09:37] | I’m… I’m taking Theo to a class. | 我正要带西奥去上课 |
[09:39] | See you then. | 到时候见 |
[09:40] | Three, four, five, six. | 三 四 五 六 |
[09:44] | Got it. Good job. | 对 做得好 |
[09:49] | ♪ Wheels on the bus go round and round all over town ♪ | ♪ 公交车轮转啊转 跑遍全城 ♪ |
[09:55] | ♪ The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep ♪ | ♪ 公交喇叭嘀嘀嘀 ♪ |
[09:59] | ♪ Beep, beep, beep ♪ | ♪ 嘀嘀嘀 ♪ |
[10:08] | Head back. Head back. | 转头 转头 |
[10:10] | Face me. Face me. Face this way. Here. | 脸朝我 脸朝我 脸朝这边 这边 |
[10:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:17] | ♪ Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream ♪ | ♪ 摇啊摇 摇啊摇 小船河上轻轻漂 ♪ |
[10:21] | ♪ Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream ♪ | ♪ 笑嘻嘻 笑嘻嘻 人生如梦真快活 ♪ |
[10:39] | 迪恩 我这边要晚点 你能来派对找我吗 | |
[10:48] | There you guys are. Hi. Cheers. | 你们在这里啊 干杯 |
[10:50] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[10:51] | Hard at work, I see. Cheers, cheers. | 工作挺辛苦啊 干杯 干杯 |
[10:53] | Love what you’re wearing. You’re looking so hot. | 我喜欢你穿的衣服 你真性感 |
[10:57] | How’s the food? Is it good? Is it good? | 吃的合口吗 还行吗 |
[11:00] | You look good. | 你气色挺好 |
[11:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:04] | Here. Meet the team. | 来 见见我的团队 |
[11:05] | Team. | 大伙 |
[11:08] | – Oh, my God. Hi. You must be Laura. – Baby, this is the team. | -天呐 你肯定是劳拉 -宝贝 这是我的团队 |
[11:11] | Fiona. So good to finally meet you. | 我是菲奥娜 终于见到你了 我真开心 |
[11:14] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[11:15] | I’m sorry. Dean must’ve told you, | 抱歉 迪恩肯定告诉你了 |
[11:16] | there’s just so much going on here right now. | 这边现在事情特别多 |
[11:18] | – Yeah. – Yeah, it’s crazy with the, um… | -对 -对 忙疯了 |
[11:20] | with the new offices opening and everything, and… | 开了新办公室还有… |
[11:25] | I heard that the guys from A24 were here. | 我听说A24的人来了 |
[11:27] | I have to go speak with them. | 我得跟他们聊聊 |
[11:30] | We just started working with the Ghosts. Have you seen them? | 我们刚开始和幽灵团队合作 你看到他们了吗 |
[11:33] | – Oh, no. – Oh, yeah. They’re actually really good. | -没有 -他们特别厉害 |
[11:39] | Well, can I get you something? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[11:40] | – Uh, I think I’m fine for now. – Great. | -我先不喝了 -好 |
[11:42] | Jenna, Chase, this is Laura, Dean’s wife. | 珍娜 蔡斯 这是劳拉 迪恩的妻子 |
[11:46] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[11:48] | So… you work here? | 你们在这里上班 |
[11:51] | Yeah. I started a few months ago, so… | 对 我几个月前加入的 |
[11:54] | Oh, cool. Are you liking it so far? | 挺好 目前为止还喜欢吗 |
[11:58] | Yeah. Yeah. | 喜欢 嗯 |
[12:02] | Dean’s really great to work with. | 和迪恩共事很愉快 |
[12:05] | Great. | 太好了 |
[12:12] | Congrats! Guys! 500K! | 恭喜 大伙 五十万了 |
[12:17] | – Well done, team! – Congrats. | -干得好 -恭喜 |
[12:19] | Five hundred K. It’s all you. How sweet. | 五十万 都是你的功劳 太厉害了 |
[12:23] | All of us. | 是大家的功劳 |
[12:24] | – Thank you, guys. Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢大家 谢谢 -谢谢 |
[12:26] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:27] | – Well done. – Thank you. | -干得好 -谢谢 |
[12:29] | – We made it this… – Really did. | -我们做到了 -真的 |
[12:32] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[12:34] | – Great party. – Told you the party would go smoothly. | -派对很棒 -我早说派对会很顺利 |
[12:36] | – Why didn’t you trust me? – Okay. | -你为什么不信我 -好吧 |
[12:38] | All right! Bye! | 好 再见 |
[12:41] | Babe, what a night. | 宝贝 今晚真开心 |
[12:43] | Five hundred thousand new followers. We’re killing it. | 五十万新增粉丝 我们太厉害了 |
[12:46] | The amount of engagement, the insight. I mean, this is crazy. | 那么多的参与度 洞察力 太夸张了 |
[12:50] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[12:51] | between our briefs, our team, | 我们的简报 我们的团队 |
[12:53] | the amount of, like, the ROIs, return on investments, | 我们的投资回报率 |
[12:56] | we’re crushing it. | 我们势不可挡 |
[12:57] | – So great. – Yeah. | -太棒了 -是啊 |
[13:01] | – May I ask you something? – Yeah. | -我能问你个事吗 好 |
[13:05] | I found, um, a woman’s toiletry case | 我帮你整理行李时 |
[13:10] | when I was unpacking your bag. | 发现了一个女用盥洗包 |
[13:14] | That’s Fiona’s. | 那是菲奥娜的 |
[13:18] | She couldn’t fit it in her carry-on, so I put it in my luggage. | 她的随身行李放不下 我就放进我的箱子里了 |
[13:21] | I must’ve forgot about it, so… | 我肯定是忘了拿出来 |
[13:24] | – Right. – Yeah. | -好 -对 |
[13:26] | I’ll just bring it to her tomorrow at the office. Thank you. | 我明天拿去办公室给她 谢谢 |
[13:44] | Let me have it. Let me have it. | 给我 给我 |
[13:49] | Okay, okay. Ready. | 好 好 准备 |
[13:51] | Did anyone see my brush? | 谁看到我的牙刷了 |
[13:53] | We’re going to see Grandma. | 我们要去看外婆 |
[13:54] | And Mommy’s grandma. | 还有妈妈的外婆 |
[13:55] | – Bye, babies. – Bye. | -再见 宝贝们 -再见 |
[13:57] | – Bye. – Say bye. | -再见 -说再见 |
[13:58] | – Bye. Love you. – Love you. | -再见 爱你们 -爱你 |
[14:01] | – Have fun with your family. – Yeah, right. Thanks. | -跟你的家人好好玩 -呵呵 谢了 |
[14:03] | Okay. Try to have fun with your family. Okay. | 好吧 尽量跟他们好好相处 爱你 |
[14:06] | Love you. If you need me, I’ll be at the office. | 爱你 如果有什么事 我在办公室 |
[14:08] | – Okay. – All right? | -好 -好吗 |
[14:10] | Say bye. | 跟爸爸再见 |
[14:10] | – Bye, girls. – Bye. | -再见 姑娘们 -再见 |
[14:12] | – I love you. – Bye. Love you. | -爱你们 -再见 爱你 |
[14:14] | Love you. | 爱你们 |
[14:15] | – Bye. – You too. | -再见 -再见 |
[14:16] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:17] | – Hey, Gran. How are you? – So glad you’re here. | -外婆 你好吗 -真高兴你们来了 |
[14:21] | I laid out on the terrace last night | 昨晚我躺在阳台上 |
[14:23] | looking at the stars. It was glorious. | 看着星空 太美了 |
[14:26] | Oh, that’s so nice. | 真棒 |
[14:29] | How’s the apartment? Did you finish the bedroom? | 公寓怎么样 卧室装修好了吗 |
[14:32] | They just finished, and it is so cheerful. | 刚装修好 我非常喜欢 |
[14:35] | I could be in there with five blizzards and not get depressed. | 让我待在那里 来五次雪暴我都不会抑郁 |
[14:40] | Oh, that’s so nice. | 那可真好 |
[14:41] | I just got a luscious cream rug from Cogolin. | 我刚从科戈兰买了条超软的奶油色地毯 |
[14:46] | You know, Laura… | 话说 劳拉… |
[14:49] | if you’re going to dress that way, | 你要是打算走那种穿衣路线 |
[14:51] | you could make more of an effort. | 还可以再下点功夫 |
[14:53] | Please, Gran, I think she looks terrific. | 别这样 外婆 我觉得她这样很美 |
[14:55] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[14:58] | I talked to Dad the other day. He’s in Paris. | 前几天我给爸打了电话 他在巴黎 |
[15:01] | How is Felix? | 菲利克斯还好吗 |
[15:02] | You know, his usual chipper self. | 一如既往地生机勃勃 |
[15:05] | I wonder what he’s up to. | 不知道他在忙什么 |
[15:06] | Well, he does keep himself amused. | 反正他总能自娱自乐 |
[15:10] | Oh, he was always a handful, since he was a little boy. | 他从小就很难管 |
[15:14] | He could never stay put for very long. | 永远不能老老实实待上一会 |
[15:17] | Never really knew what he was thinking. | 我从来都搞不懂他在想什么 |
[15:19] | I don’t know how you can deal with him. | 真不知道你怎么能应付他 |
[15:23] | Your father owes me a visit. | 你爸还欠我一次探望 |
[15:27] | Is Dean still traveling a lot with that new assistant? | 迪恩还是经常跟那个新助理一起出差吗 |
[15:32] | Account manager. | 是客户经理 |
[15:34] | Yeah. She’s, um… | 对 她… |
[15:36] | Yeah, she seems nice. | 对 她人挺好的 |
[15:38] | She very attractive? | 她漂亮吗 |
[15:39] | I don’t know. I mean… Yeah, she’s attractive. | 我说不好…对 她挺漂亮的 |
[15:44] | New York is filled with attractive women though. | 不过纽约遍地都是美女 |
[15:47] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[15:50] | French fry? | 吃薯条吗 |
[15:51] | No. Thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[15:53] | They’re so good. | 特别好吃 |
[15:58] | Come on. | 进来 |
[16:01] | – Come on, Maya! Come on! – You better not use my markers. | -快来啊 玛娅 -你最好没用我的马克笔 |
[16:05] | – Mom says you have to share. – Mom! | -妈妈说了你得分享 -妈妈 |
[16:58] | Mom, she’s pulling my hair! | 妈妈 她扯我头发 |
[17:01] | Don’t do that! Stop! | 别扯了 住手 |
[17:03] | She’s hurting me, Mom, Dad! | 她弄疼我了 妈妈 爸爸 |
[17:05] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[17:08] | To be continued. | 未完待续 |
[17:11] | Where’s my toothbrush? | 我的牙刷呢 |
[17:13] | Mom, did you remember to check my homework? | 妈妈 你检查我的作业了吗 |
[17:16] | Yes. It’s on the bench in the hallway. | 嗯 在走廊的长凳上 |
[17:17] | Can you pick up my little guy? | 能把我的小人捡起来吗 |
[17:19] | He’s trying to get you. | 他要来抓你了 |
[17:22] | Brush, please. | 快刷 拜托 |
[17:24] | – Please brush. – Okay. | -拜托快刷 -好吧 |
[17:25] | Go get your book bag. Okay. | 去拿你的书包 |
[17:27] | Rinse, rinse, rinse, rinse. | 漱口 快漱口 |
[17:30] | – Thank you. – Hurry up! | -谢谢 -快点 |
[17:33] | Can I have a cookie? Can I have a cookie? | 我能吃块饼干吗 饼干 |
[17:34] | No, you cannot have a cookie. We just had breakfast. | 不行 我们刚吃过早饭 |
[17:37] | And it’s not just, like, a sexual thing. | 不只是性方面的事 |
[17:40] | Because he’s coming to me. | 因为是他来找我的 |
[17:43] | I’m the one with the ideas for our company. | 我才是在公司里出主意的人 |
[17:44] | – Right. – You know? And this whole thing started | -好吧 -然后就开始了 |
[17:46] | because I was like, “You know what? | 因为我说 “知道吗 |
[17:47] | Why are nails not more ornamental?” | 为什么钉子就不能更有装饰性呢” |
[17:49] | Obviously, they’re functional. | 它们当然很实用 |
[17:50] | We need them to hold our furniture together. | 我们需要钉子把家具钉紧 |
[17:52] | But, you know, I was like, “It’s about these small details | 不过…当时我说 “重点就是这些 |
[17:54] | that actually aren’t just details. They can be treasures.” | 算不上细节的细节 恰恰可以成为宝藏” |
[17:57] | And he was like, “That was really… That’s really inspiring.” | 而他说 “真是太有启发性了” |
[17:59] | In fact, just having this conversation | 其实吧 就是无数这样的对话 |
[18:01] | is how we ended up being together. | 让我们走到了一起 |
[18:03] | – Okay, see you later. – Okay, bye, bye, bye. | -好吧 回见 -好吧 再见 |
[18:07] | One, two, three, | 一 二 三 |
[18:10] | four, five, six, eight. | 四 五 六 八 |
[18:24] | 爸爸 去哨兵餐厅吃午餐吧 | |
[18:41] | Hey, kiddo. | 孩子 |
[18:45] | Feel like hopping in? | 要不要上车 |
[18:46] | Feel like scooting over? | 要不要往里边挪挪 |
[18:51] | Hi, Dad. | 爸 |
[18:54] | You can still break my ribs. | 你还是能挤断我的肋骨 |
[18:56] | – Hi, Musto. – Hi, Laura. Nice to see you. | -穆斯托 -劳拉 真高兴见到你 |
[19:01] | Mus, you know that this one is named after the song… | 穆斯 你知道她的名字出自那首歌 |
[19:03] | ♪ Laura is the face in the misty night ♪ | ♪ 劳拉是雾夜中的脸庞 ♪ |
[19:09] | ♪ Footsteps that you hear down the hall ♪ | ♪ 是走廊传来的脚步声 ♪ |
[19:12] | You know this one, Musto? | 你知道这首歌吗 穆斯托 |
[19:13] | ♪ The laugh, Musto, that floats on a summer night ♪ | ♪ 那回荡在夏夜的欢笑啊 穆斯托 ♪ |
[19:18] | ♪ That you can never quite recall ♪ | ♪ 你永远无法记起 ♪ |
[19:24] | – It’s one of my favorites. – Lead part, please. | -这是我最喜欢的一首 -重点来了 |
[19:30] | – I can’t whistle. – Oh, come on. | -我吹不出来 -得了吧 |
[19:32] | No, seriously. | 真的 |
[19:38] | No, I can’t anymore. It’s so weird. Ever since I had kids. | 我真不行了 特别怪 自从生了孩子就不行了 |
[19:41] | No kid of mine is gonna stop whistling. | 我的孩子不能忘记怎么吹口哨 |
[19:44] | We’re working on this. Come on. | 我们来练练 来 |
[19:49] | Nice bracelet. | 手坏很好看 |
[19:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:52] | The bangle is a reminder that women were once men’s property. | 手镯是为了提醒女人曾是男人的附属品 |
[19:57] | I’m sure that’s exactly what Dean was going for. | 迪恩送我肯定就是这个意思 |
[20:04] | Do you think I’m underdressed? | 我是不是穿得太随便 |
[20:06] | You just show ’em your cute mug. | 给他们看看你的漂亮脸蛋就好 |
[20:13] | Oh, my gosh, do you look beautiful. | 天啊 你真美 |
[20:18] | You’re about to see Cliff. | 你马上就要见到克里夫了 |
[20:20] | – Hello, Mr. Keane. – Cliff. How’s your mom’s hip? | -你好 基恩先生 -克里夫 你妈的髋关节还好吗 |
[20:23] | – Good, thanks. – Good. | -挺好的 谢谢 -那就好 |
[20:25] | You tell her to do her exercises | 让她好好锻炼 |
[20:26] | or she may as well have kept the old one, huh? | 不然还不如不换新的 明白吗 |
[20:30] | Good afternoon, Mr. Keane. | 下午好 基恩先生 |
[20:31] | He thinks you’re my girlfriend. | 他以为你是我女友 |
[20:37] | Hey, I’ll have a Cutty on the rocks | 我要顺风威士忌加冰 |
[20:38] | and a Bombay martini for the kid. | 给这孩子来杯孟买马提尼 |
[20:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:46] | You know what’s interesting? | 知道有意思的是什么吗 |
[20:48] | Back when humans walked on all fours, | 早在人类还用四肢行走的时候 |
[20:52] | it was the sight of the female haunches that excited them. | 能让雄性兴奋的是雌性的腰臀 |
[20:57] | So that when we finally stood up on two legs, | 后来当我们终于直立起来 |
[21:01] | it was the women with the rounded breasts | 那些胸部浑圆的女性 |
[21:04] | that mirrored the haunches | 她们的胸部形似腰臀 |
[21:06] | that were most exciting to the males. | 最能让男性兴奋 |
[21:08] | So, they made babies with them, | 于是男性与她们繁衍后代 |
[21:09] | and eventually, that shape | 最终 那种身型 |
[21:12] | evolved into what is our modern female. | 演化成了现代女性的样子 |
[21:15] | And men were attracted to adolescent females | 而且男人喜欢年幼的女性 |
[21:19] | because they were easier to catch, | 因为更容易抓住她们 |
[21:22] | therefore ultimately easier to mate. | 因此更容易交配 |
[21:25] | And slowly over time, these qualities… | 随着时间慢慢推移 这些特征 |
[21:28] | small size… | 体型娇小 |
[21:31] | smooth skin… | 皮肤光滑 |
[21:33] | high voice… | 声调细高 |
[21:35] | little or no beard… | 几无胡须 |
[21:38] | evolved into the qualities most desired today. | 逐渐演化成了如今最受欢迎的特征 |
[21:41] | So they prefer no beard? Good to know. | 所以男人喜欢没胡子的 了解了 |
[21:44] | Like you. | 就像你一样 |
[21:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:53] | Ballet dancer. | 跳芭蕾的吧 |
[21:56] | Yes. I studied at the Bolshoi. | 对 我在波修瓦芭蕾舞学院学习过 |
[22:02] | Dad, can we order? ‘Cause I gotta get back and pick up the kids. | 爸 我们点菜好吗 我还得回去接孩子 |
[22:04] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:06] | I’ll have the rib eye, well done, with spinach. | 我要肋眼牛排 全熟 配菠菜 |
[22:09] | I’ll have the chopped salad, please. Thank you. | 我要碎切沙拉 谢谢 |
[22:14] | Can you ever just act normal around any woman? | 你就不能在女人面前表现得正常点吗 |
[22:18] | She’s a ballet dancer. They love to be complimented. | 她是跳芭蕾的 她们喜欢受到恭维 |
[22:24] | So, do you miss having the gallery? | 你怀念开画廊的日子吗 |
[22:27] | No. I still have the odd deal here and there. | 不会 我还零零散散做些买卖 |
[22:30] | Did I tell you I got a new assistant? Few days. | 我跟你说过我雇了个新助理吗 刚没几天 |
[22:33] | That’s good. | 那挺好的 |
[22:36] | You know what’s great about her? | 你知道她最棒的是什么吗 |
[22:39] | She doesn’t talk. She just listens. | 她不说话 只聆听 |
[22:42] | That sounds perfect for you. | 听起来非常适合你 |
[22:46] | So Dean’s going away a lot, huh? On business trips? | 迪恩经常离家吗 出差 |
[22:49] | Dad, not everyone is like you. | 爸 不是人人都像你一样 |
[22:53] | Where was he coming back from when he was acting so strange? | 他表现很奇怪的那天是从哪回来的 |
[22:56] | – London. – London. | -伦敦 -伦敦 |
[22:59] | Where was he staying? | 他住哪家酒店 |
[23:01] | I think it was Blakes? | 好像叫布莱克酒店 |
[23:03] | – Blakes? – Blakes. Yeah. Why? | -布莱克 -布莱克 对 怎么了 |
[23:08] | Blakes is a cozy, little off-the-beaten-track hotel | 布莱克是一家挺温馨但很少有人去的酒店 |
[23:15] | that I wouldn’t stay at if I were on a business trip. | 如果是出差 我是不会住那里的 |
[23:24] | I know a concierge over at Claridge’s. | 我认识克拉里奇酒店的一个礼宾员 |
[23:29] | He knows all the concierges. | 他认识圈里所有礼宾员 |
[23:31] | When was he there? | 迪恩什么时候去的 |
[23:33] | Last week, but let’s not get carried away, okay? | 上周 但我们别小题大做 好吗 |
[23:42] | There was something. | 确实有件事 |
[23:45] | What? | 什么事 |
[23:49] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[23:52] | What? | 到底什么事 |
[23:58] | There were some… | 有一个… |
[24:00] | There were some of his coworker’s toiletries in his luggage. | 有一个同事的盥洗包在他的箱子里 |
[24:04] | Sloppy move. | 太大意了 |
[24:05] | But she couldn’t put them in her carry-on through security, | 但那是因为她的随身行李装不下了 |
[24:10] | so he offered to put them in his luggage. That’s it. | 所以他才提出放在他的箱子里 仅此而已 |
[24:13] | Raise your hand if that sounds fishy. | 觉得可疑请举手 |
[24:16] | You know what? I shouldn’t have said anything. Forget it. | 我什么都不该说的 算了吧 |
[24:19] | – Have you checked his phone? – No. | -你检查他的手机了吗 -没有 |
[24:21] | Well, do yourself a favor, check his text messages. | 帮你自己个忙 查查他的短信 |
[24:24] | If it’s… I mean, it may come to nothing, | 如果…我是说 也可能没事 |
[24:27] | but, you know, may as well make sure. | 但…你懂的 还是确认下为好 |
[24:29] | Dean is not like you. | 迪恩跟你不一样 |
[24:32] | Okay, he’s a nerd. He’s a good guy. A great dad. | 好吗 他是个书呆子 好人 好爸爸 |
[24:34] | He’s a man. It’s nature. | 他是个男人 这是天性 |
[24:37] | Males are forced to fight to dominate | 男性生来就要征服所有女性 |
[24:41] | and to impregnate all females. | 并让她们怀孕 |
[24:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:53] | I remember the first time I saw your mother. | 我还记得第一次遇见你妈妈时 |
[24:56] | It was a beach party. Back then, all the girls wore bikinis. | 那是个海滩派对 那时候所有姑娘都穿比基尼 |
[25:01] | Your mother walked out of the ocean | 你妈妈从海里走出来 |
[25:04] | in a white one-piece swimming suit, | 穿着一件白色连体泳衣 |
[25:07] | and that was it for me. I was done. | 那对我来说就是绝杀 我沦陷了 |
[25:10] | Staying on track… | 说回主题 |
[25:12] | what does Dean have planned for your birthday? | 迪恩计划如何为你庆生 |
[25:16] | He’s not gonna be here for my birthday. | 我生日的时候他不在 |
[25:18] | What kind of guy forgets his wife’s birthday? | 什么人会忘了自己老婆的生日 |
[25:21] | He didn’t forget. | 他没忘 |
[25:22] | He has a work trip, but we’re gonna celebrate when he gets back. | 他要出差 等他回来我们再庆祝 |
[25:25] | That’s not the same. | 那不一样 |
[25:28] | I traveled. I never missed a birthday. | 我以前也经常出差 我从没错过你妈的生日 |
[25:31] | Right. But you had some other shortcomings. | 好吧 但你有其他缺点 |
[25:38] | Like what? | 什么缺点 |
[25:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:51] | All right, I’m gonna take you to 21. | 好吧 我要带你去21俱乐部 |
[25:54] | Just do me a favor. Check his texts, will you? | 帮我个忙 查查他的手机信息 好吗 |
[25:57] | And if there’s anything else you can think about London… | 关于伦敦 如果你还想起什么 |
[26:02] | At some point, we can make a decision | 到时候我们可以决定 |
[26:03] | about whether to tap his phone. | 要不要监听他的手机 |
[26:05] | – No. – Laura, come on. | -不 -劳拉 拜托 |
[26:07] | He should be worshipping the ground you walk on, | 他都该膜拜你走过的土地 |
[26:10] | and if he’s not, you need to know. | 如果他没有 你必须搞清楚 |
[26:14] | Now, it’s probably nothing, but… | 也许没什么 但是… |
[26:23] | Check his phone. | 查查他的手机 |
[26:27] | Do I swim? | 我会游泳吗 |
[26:28] | Yes. | 会 |
[26:30] | Am I green? | 我是绿色的吗 |
[26:31] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是 -是 |
[26:33] | Do I make this noise? Gribbit. | 我会这么叫吗 呱呱 |
[26:37] | Yes. | 是 |
[26:39] | No? Yes? | 不是 是吗 |
[26:42] | Hey, did you change your password? | 你的密码改了吗 |
[26:43] | You’re sometimes green. | 你有时候是绿色的 |
[26:45] | I was, um, trying to send | 我想把女儿们 |
[26:46] | that cute picture of the girls to my mom. | 那张可爱的照片发给我妈 |
[26:50] | Yeah, there’s a… a new security protocol at work. | 嗯 公司有新的安全规定 |
[26:53] | They just change it up for some reason, so… Here. | 他们把密码改了 给 |
[26:58] | You sure you don’t wanna use your phone? | 你确定不用自己的手机吗 |
[27:00] | No, I don’t have that picture. | 不行 我手机上没那张照片 |
[27:02] | – Oh, okay. – Thanks. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[27:05] | – You good? – Yeah. | -没事了吧 -嗯 |
[27:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:08] | All right, girls. Daddy gotta get to work. | 好了 女儿们 爸爸得去工作了 |
[27:09] | – Bye. – Gimme a kiss. | -再见 -亲我一下 |
[27:12] | Hey, be nice. And be nice to Mommy. | 乖乖的 听妈妈的话 |
[27:14] | – Bye, Daddy. – I love you. | -再见 爸爸 -我爱你们 |
[27:15] | – Love you. – Love you. | -爱你 -爱你 |
[27:17] | Um, sorry I’m not gonna be here for your birthday. | 对不起 不能陪你过生日了 |
[27:19] | – I’ll make it up soon as I get back, okay? – Yeah. | -我回来好好补偿你 好吗 -好 |
[27:21] | – All right. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[27:23] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[27:25] | I need to have some for breakfast. | 我早餐要吃点 |
[27:29] | No! Definitely no. | 不 绝对不行 |
[27:50] | Grandpa! | 外公 |
[27:52] | You can still fly. | 你还是会飞啊 |
[27:54] | Where can I toss you folks out? | 需要我送你们到哪里去呢 |
[27:56] | Ready? | 准备好 |
[27:58] | – My God. – We’re going to ballet. 51 Walker Street. | -我的天 -我们要去上芭蕾课 沃克街51号 |
[28:01] | I’d love to. You been working on your whistling? | 乐意效劳 你练习吹口哨了吗 |
[28:03] | Not really. | 没有 |
[28:04] | Shove over, tiny. | 挤一挤 小家伙 |
[28:05] | – Hi, Musto. – Hi, guys. Nice to see you again. | -穆斯托 -你们好 又见面了真高兴 |
[28:08] | You too. | 我也是 |
[28:10] | Honey, put your seat belt on. | 宝贝 把安全带系好 |
[28:12] | – Let’s take it from the top. – Okay. | -我们从头开始学 -好吧 |
[28:16] | Emerald City. As quick as lightning. | 《翡翠城》 转眼就学会了 |
[28:18] | Just, like, air. | 我这就是吹气 |
[28:19] | It helps to have a little bit more belly. | 用腹部发力会有帮助 |
[28:21] | Try to get it from the belly. | 试试用腹部发力 |
[28:26] | It’s useless. | 没用 |
[28:28] | I’m sorry, hey. | 停一下 |
[28:29] | Sorry. Wanna go say hi? | 停一下 去打个招呼吧 |
[28:31] | You did a really great job today. Great job. | 你今天跳得很好 特别好 |
[28:39] | Maya, my precious. | 玛娅 我的宝贝 |
[28:42] | It’s been too long. I can’t live without you. | 太久没见了 没有你我简直活不下去 |
[28:46] | Are you gonna come take my class? | 你要来上我的课吗 |
[28:48] | You’re in fourth position. | 你这是第四脚位 |
[28:51] | Uh, yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[28:52] | Dad, this is Miss Mindy. | 爸 这是明迪老师 |
[28:54] | Hello, Miss Mindy. | 你好 明迪老师 |
[28:56] | – Goodbye, Miss Mindy. Thank you. – Okay. | -再见 明迪老师 谢谢 -好的 |
[28:58] | – See you next week. – Bye, Miss Mindy. | -下周见 -再见 明迪老师 |
[29:00] | – Say bye, Maya. Okay. – Bye. | -和老师说再见 玛娅 好了 -再见 |
[29:05] | Right this way, ladies. Ladies and ladies. | 这边请 女士们 大女士和小女士们 |
[29:10] | – Musto, pull over a second. – You got it. | -穆斯托 靠边停一下 -没问题 |
[29:12] | I want a unicorn balloon. Yeah, yeah, the unicorn. | 我想要一个独角兽的气球 没错 独角兽的 |
[29:16] | ♪ A, you’re adorable ♪ | ♪ A 你可爱无敌 ♪ |
[29:18] | – ♪ B, you’re so beautiful ♪ – Come on, guys. | -♪ B 你美丽动人 ♪ -大家进来吧 |
[29:21] | – ♪ C, you’re a cutie full of charm ♪ – Okay. | -♪ C 你魅力四射 ♪ -好了 |
[29:25] | I’m gonna jump in the shower quick. Can you just watch them? | 我去快速冲个澡 你帮我照看一下她们 |
[29:28] | – Sure. – Come on. | -好的 -来吧 |
[29:29] | – ♪ D, you’re delightful ♪ – You wanna watch something? | -♪ D 你讨人喜欢 ♪ -你想看点什么吗 |
[29:31] | – ♪ And E, you’re exciting ♪ – Let’s go. | -♪ E 你令人振奋 ♪ -走吧 |
[29:33] | ♪ And F, you smell like you own a farm ♪ | ♪ F 你闻起来像是个农场主 ♪ |
[29:45] | Does my foot smell funny? | 我的脚臭吗 |
[29:48] | – ‘Cause I was wondering… – We’re watching Breaking Bad. | -因为我在想… -我们在看《绝命毒师》 |
[29:51] | – What? – It’s really good. | -什么 -特别好看 |
[29:53] | It’s a great show. Have you seen it? | 这部剧很不错 你看过吗 |
[29:55] | Yes, I have seen it. It’s great. It’s not for kids. | 我看过 是很不错 但不适合孩子看 |
[29:58] | What? Was there something bad on? | 什么 有少儿不宜的内容吗 |
[30:00] | No. | 没有 |
[30:01] | – Yeah. – Hey, look, I can shuffle. | -有 -看 我会洗牌了 |
[30:05] | That’s great. | 真棒啊 |
[30:06] | We learned that all young girls | 我们知道了所有的女孩 |
[30:07] | should know how to shuffle. And how to… | 都应该学会洗牌 以及… |
[30:11] | Bluff. | 虚张声势 |
[30:12] | Bluff. Right. | 虚张声势 没错 |
[30:14] | And how do you bluff? | 要怎么虚张声势 |
[30:15] | – Poker face. – Poker face. | -扑克脸 -扑克脸 |
[30:18] | Poker face. | 扑克脸 |
[30:20] | Poker face. | 扑克脸 |
[30:21] | Nice, nice. | 不错 不错 |
[30:24] | And that girls should wear | 而且女孩应该 |
[30:25] | their hair long and pretty, how boys like it. | 留美美的长发 男孩喜欢这样 |
[30:27] | Or you can wear it short, or however you wanna wear it. | 你也可以留短发 随你心意就好 |
[30:31] | – Long and pretty. – Long and pretty. | -美美的长发 -美美的长发 |
[30:33] | Don’t listen to him, okay? | 别听他说的 好吗 |
[30:35] | You’re gonna grow up, and you’re gonna be strong women | 你们会长大成为有主见的女性 |
[30:38] | who get to wear their hair however they like. | 随心所欲选择自己的发型 |
[30:41] | Now it’s dinnertime. What were you drinking? | 该吃晚餐了 你们喝了什么 |
[30:44] | We made egg creams. | 我们做了蛋蜜乳 |
[30:45] | You were all out of Fox’s U-bet. But we made do. | 你们家没有巧克力糖浆了 但我们还是做成了 |
[30:49] | This is not good before dinner. | 晚餐前不该喝这个 |
[30:52] | Well, nobody wants one after dinner. | 晚餐后就没人想喝了 |
[30:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:55] | Time to wash our hands. Let’s go. Dinnertime. | 该洗手了 走吧 吃晚餐 |
[30:58] | Let’s get going. Jump over. Jump. | 走吧 跳过去 跳 |
[31:00] | Wash your feet too. | 也把脚洗一洗 |
[31:02] | You two guys drop food on the floor too much. | 你们两个往地上掉了太多吃的 |
[31:06] | And it’s wasteful. | 太浪费了 |
[31:07] | Clean toes, pop that back into your mouth. | 只要脚干净 就能把地上的捡起来吃了 |
[31:10] | Ten-second rule. Learn to respect it. | 十秒原则 学习一下 |
[31:13] | Can we have burgers? | 我们能吃汉堡吗 |
[31:15] | All right, I’m off. | 好了 我要走了 |
[31:16] | We’re gonna talk about your birthday tomorrow? | 明天再讨论你生日的事 |
[31:18] | Oh, yeah. | 那个 |
[31:19] | Um, actually, I don’t really feel like celebrating my birthday this year. | 其实 我今年不太想庆生了 |
[31:23] | The celebration of the date of one’s birth | 庆祝一个人的生辰 |
[31:26] | was originally a pagan tradition. | 原来是异教徒的传统 |
[31:28] | Historically, Christians didn’t celebrate for that very reason. | 出于这个原因 历史上基督徒并不庆生 |
[31:32] | Now, we’re past that, aren’t we? | 但是现在不一样了 对吧 |
[31:34] | Kids. Do you want a mom | 孩子们 你们想要一个 |
[31:37] | who doesn’t want to get taken out for cake and ice cream? | 不愿意出去吃蛋糕和冰淇淋的妈妈吗 |
[31:39] | – Ice cream. – Ice cream! Ice cream! | -冰淇淋 -冰淇淋 冰淇淋 |
[31:41] | – I just don’t feel like it, okay? – Please? | -我就是没心情 好吗 -拜托了 |
[31:43] | We’ll talk tomorrow, okay? | 我们明天再聊 好吗 |
[31:45] | – I love you all. – Love you. | -我爱你们 -爱你 |
[31:46] | The biggest one the most and then in descending order. | 最爱年龄最大的 然后按顺序递减 |
[31:51] | Keep up the good work. | 继续努力 |
[31:53] | Bye, Grandpa! | 再见 外公 |
[31:54] | Bye, Grandpa. | 再见 外公 |
[31:58] | Hey, Felix. You’re back in town. | 菲利克斯 你回来了 |
[32:01] | – I am. – Yes, you are. | -是的 -是啊 |
[32:04] | Been busy? | 忙吗 |
[32:05] | Yeah. Got a lot going on. | 是啊 事情很多 |
[32:08] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[32:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:12] | Well. You good? | 你还好吗 |
[32:13] | – Yeah, I’m good. – All right. | -我挺好的 -好吧 |
[32:16] | – You? – I’m great. | -你呢 -我非常好 |
[32:21] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[32:30] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[32:33] | Let’s go home. | 回家吧 |
[33:27] | Here you go. Thank you. | 给你 谢谢 |
[33:29] | So, do you want anything back from Los Angeles? | 要我从洛杉矶买点什么吗 |
[33:32] | Um, where do I start? | 从何说起呢 |
[33:35] | Sounds expensive. | 听着不便宜啊 |
[33:36] | – Love you. – Love you. | -爱你 -爱你 |
[33:37] | Hey, cheer up. | 高兴点 |
[33:41] | – Bye. – Bye, Dad. | -再见 -再见 爸爸 |
[33:43] | Have fun. | 开心点 |
[33:44] | – Bye. – Can’t have fun without you guys. | -再见 -没有你们怎么会开心 |
[33:48] | That’s my reality right now. | 这就是我的现状 |
[33:49] | And actually, now that I think about it, | 其实现在回想起来 |
[33:52] | perhaps she did show me some strength, | 或许她确实给了我力量 |
[33:54] | because here I am, standing in my own power. | 因为我现在非常独立自主 |
[33:57] | Those flowers are pretty. | 那束花真漂亮 |
[34:02] | So pretty. Look at these flowers. | 真漂亮 看看这束花 |
[34:04] | – You can pull them out if you want to. – They’re so nice. | -你愿意的话可以抽出来 -真漂亮 |
[34:07] | Yeah, if you wanna pull them out… | 如果你想抽出来… |
[34:08] | Do you think they’re from Daddy? | 你觉得是爸爸送的吗 |
[34:10] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -是的 -是吗 |
[34:12] | Oh, they’re from my daddy. | 是我爸爸送的 |
[34:17] | “Behind the speaker’s platform | 在演讲台后面 |
[34:18] | hung an oil painting, richly framed, | 挂着一幅装裱精致的油画 |
[34:20] | depicting the mouse in Aesop’s fable in | 描绘了那只伊索寓言里的老鼠 |
[34:23] | its heroic act of freeing a captive lion. | 英勇地解救一只被囚禁的狮子 |
[34:27] | Well, it’s like this”… | 是这样的… |
[34:30] | Look, it’s Daddy. | 看 是爸爸打来的 |
[34:40] | Hi, birthday girl. | 你好啊 寿星 |
[34:42] | Hi, babies. | 宝贝们 |
[34:44] | Greetings from Hollywood. | 我在好莱坞向你们问候 |
[34:46] | How’s your birthday? | 生日过得怎么样 |
[34:47] | Good. It’s pretty mellow. It’s really nice. | 挺好 很放松 挺好的 |
[34:50] | Nice. Good. | 那就好 |
[34:51] | Babies, uh, go get the gift that we wrapped for Mommy. | 宝贝们 去拿我们给妈妈包好的礼物 |
[34:56] | I’m gonna get it. | 我去拿 |
[34:57] | – Miss you guys so much. – Miss you too. | -真想你们 -我也想你 |
[35:00] | That’s sneaky. | 真狡猾 |
[35:02] | – You guys planned this? – Just a little. | -你们计划好的 -有一点吧 |
[35:04] | Do you think she’s gonna like it? | 你觉得她会喜欢吗 |
[35:05] | – You look good. – Thanks. | -你气色不错 -谢谢 |
[35:07] | – How’s it going? – It’s right there. | -你怎么样 -就在那边 |
[35:09] | Miss that little smile. | 我想你的笑容了 |
[35:13] | Okay, now listen, the gift, I want you | 好了 听我说 这份礼物 |
[35:15] | to understand, it’s a little different. | 有一点不一样 |
[35:17] | What is this enormous box? | 这个大盒子是什么啊 |
[35:20] | It’s nerdy, but it’s actually really cool. | 有点呆 但真的很酷 |
[35:21] | Is this… Do you wanna come help Mommy? | 这是…你想帮妈妈拆吗 |
[35:23] | – Here, you take that. – The girls helped me wrap it. | -来 你拿着 -女儿们帮我包起来的 |
[35:25] | – Okay. Okay. Yeah. – Got to take the tie off. | -好了 好了 -得把丝带拿掉 |
[35:28] | – Start with the ribbon. – Gonna help her open it? | -从丝带开始拆 -要帮她拆吗 |
[35:30] | Baby, back up so I can see Mommy. | 宝贝 往后一点 让我看到妈妈 |
[35:32] | What is it? | 是什么啊 |
[35:36] | All right, so this is different. | 这个礼物挺不一样 |
[35:39] | Thermomix. | 美善品 |
[35:40] | Twelve different appliances all rolled in one. | 十二种不同的功能集成一体 |
[35:43] | It does, like, mixing, weighing, kneading, chopping, everything. | 可以搅拌 称量 和面 切碎 什么都可以 |
[35:48] | But, you know what, it’s perfect for, like, making things. | 是做饭的好帮手 |
[35:51] | Hey, guys, you gonna make Mommy a big birthday pizza? | 女儿们 你们要给妈妈做一个大大的生日披萨吗 |
[35:53] | – Yes. – Yes. | -好 -好 |
[35:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:56] | There’s one more part to your present… | 你的礼物还有一样 |
[35:59] | but it’s not ready yet. Okay? | 但还没准备好 好吗 |
[36:00] | Um, I… Can I call you back? I’m sorry. | 我等一下打给你 不好意思 |
[36:03] | You know what, I got meetings. I’ll call you later. I love you. | 我也有会议 我再打给你吧 我爱你 |
[36:05] | Bye. Love you. | 再见 爱你 |
[36:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[36:09] | I’m down here. | 我在楼下 |
[36:12] | What? I told you I wasn’t coming. | 什么 我跟你说了我不去 |
[36:15] | Buzz me in. | 放我进来 |
[36:17] | Oh, yeah? Mama! | 妈妈 |
[36:19] | Stop being so annoying. | 别烦人了 |
[36:22] | Get back in bed. | 回床上去 |
[36:29] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[36:30] | – Good night. Love you. – Good night, Mom. Happy birthday. | -晚安 爱你 -晚安 妈妈 生日快乐 |
[36:32] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[36:36] | What are you… | 你做什么 |
[36:38] | I’m taking you out. You can’t not celebrate your birthday. | 我要带你出去 你不能不庆生 |
[36:43] | I don’t have a babysitter. | 没人替我看孩子 |
[36:45] | Musto. He’s got four kids. They’re all still alive. | 穆斯托 他有四个孩子 都还活着呢 |
[36:49] | Yeah, I’m sure he’s great and everything, | 我毫不怀疑他的能力 |
[36:51] | but you can’t just show up here and expect me to… | 但你不能凭空出现 指望我去… |
[36:57] | I’m not taking | 我拒绝接受 |
[36:59] | “you just can’t show up here and expect me to” | “你不能凭空出现 指望我去” |
[37:03] | for an answer. | 这个理由 |
[37:06] | Get dressed. | 换衣服去 |
[37:09] | Okay, I’ll…I’ll call Lucy, the girl from downstairs, | 好吧 我给露西打个电话 楼下的姑娘 |
[37:13] | and I’ll see if she’s available, | 看看她有没有空 |
[37:15] | but it’s really, really short notice. | 但这太突然了 |
[37:17] | So don’t get excited. | 所以别抱太大期望 |
[37:22] | – Lucy, hi. – Hi, Lucy! | -露西 你好 -你好 露西 |
[37:24] | Hi. Shh. That’s my dad. My dad’s here. | 你好 那是我爸 他来了 |
[37:29] | Yeah, um… | 是的 |
[37:31] | Are you free by any chance to come over? | 你有空过来吗 |
[37:34] | I just have this last-minute thing. | 我突然有事 |
[37:35] | I won’t be too late. Yeah. Oh, that’d be great. | 不会太晚的 那太好了 |
[37:39] | Thank you so much. Okay. | 非常感谢 |
[37:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:56] | Hi, Musto. | 穆斯托 |
[37:57] | Hi, Laura. | 劳拉 |
[38:06] | You look very lovely. | 你今天很漂亮 |
[38:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:10] | Musto, take us to 21. | 穆斯托 带我们去21俱乐部 |
[38:12] | – 21 it is. – Thanks. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[38:20] | So, did Dean take his trip? | 迪恩出差了吗 |
[38:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:24] | Did he get you a nice present? | 他给你买礼物了吗 |
[38:27] | He did, actually. | 他买了 |
[38:29] | Jewelry? | 珠宝吗 |
[38:31] | No. He got me a nice present. | 不是 他给我买了一个好东西 |
[38:34] | When are you gonna drop it about Dean? | 你能不能别咬着迪恩不放了 |
[38:37] | No little red box? | 没有红色小盒子吗 |
[38:40] | What are you implying? | 你在暗示什么 |
[38:45] | I had him followed. | 我找人跟踪了他 |
[38:47] | Do you know where he came from the other night? | 你知道他前几天晚上去了哪里吗 |
[38:49] | What? No, where? | 什么 不知道 哪里 |
[38:53] | 52nd and 5th. | 52街和第五大道路口 |
[38:55] | So? | 所以呢 |
[38:57] | It’s Cartier. | 那里有家卡地亚 |
[39:01] | You didn’t get any present from there? | 你没收到卡地亚的礼物吗 |
[39:04] | No. | 没有 |
[39:05] | At least we know he has taste. | 至少我们知道他有品位 |
[39:07] | Now, what was he doing there? Did you ever check his phone? | 那他去那里干什么呢 你检查过他的手机吗 |
[39:10] | Yes. There weren’t any texts. | 查过 没有来往信息 |
[39:13] | Well, that’s really suspicious. | 那就很可疑了 |
[39:15] | If you’re working with someone, you’re in close contact. | 同事之间肯定会密切联络 |
[39:19] | Unless… | 除非 |
[39:21] | he erased ’em. | 他给删了 |
[39:23] | That bastard. | 那个混蛋 |
[39:25] | When did this acting strange start? | 他什么时候开始行为怪异的 |
[39:29] | He’s just been distracted | 自从他创办公司 |
[39:32] | since he… started this company | 开始和菲奥纳合作 |
[39:36] | and started working with Fiona. | 他就一直心不在焉 |
[39:40] | Is Fiona Miss Toiletries? | 盥洗包就是菲奥纳的 |
[39:44] | The tall business associate, yeah. | 那个高挑的生意伙伴 是的 |
[39:48] | I mean, how he could do this to you… I could strangle him. | 他怎么能这么对你 我真想弄死他 |
[39:53] | Here’s the Plaza. This is the place to have an affair. | 这是广场酒店 这里是婚外情集中地 |
[39:55] | It has the most exits. | 因为出口最多 |
[39:57] | Exits on three streets. | 三条街上都有出口 |
[39:59] | Can any man be monogamous? | 就没有能专一的男人吗 |
[40:01] | Monogamy and marriage are based on the concept of property. | 专一和婚姻是以财产这个概念为基础的 |
[40:05] | I’ve been married for 20 years. | 我结婚二十年了 |
[40:08] | See? | 看到没 |
[40:10] | Women, you can’t live with ’em, you can’t live without ’em. | 女人啊 忍受不了她们 没她们又不行 |
[40:15] | That doesn’t mean you have to live with ’em. | 但不代表非得跟她们过日子 |
[40:19] | 二人均为美国演员 1944年相识 1945年结婚 | |
[40:19] | Bogart’s table. Where he proposed to Bacall. | 巴考尔就是在这张餐桌上向博加特求婚的 |
[40:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:25] | Happy birthday, kiddo. | 生日快乐 孩子 |
[40:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:37] | Your watch. | 你的表 |
[40:39] | Oh, I love this. | 我很喜欢 |
[40:40] | You used to like to wear that. | 你以前很喜欢戴 |
[40:41] | I think it might fit you a little better now. | 我觉得现在你戴会更合适 |
[40:44] | I’ve always loved this watch. | 我一直很喜欢这只表 |
[40:47] | I bought that for myself after my first big sale. | 这是我第一笔大买卖成交后买给自己的礼物 |
[40:51] | A de Kooning woman. | 一幅德·库宁的女子画像 |
[40:52] | I love it. Thank you. | 我很喜欢 谢谢你 |
[40:56] | I remember the first moment, the moment, | 我还记得那一刻 我第一次 |
[41:00] | when I first recognized you as a person. | 把你当成独立的人看待 |
[41:05] | We were in the country. | 我们在乡下 |
[41:06] | You were about nine months old, | 你当时九岁左右 |
[41:08] | and you were sitting on the ground, | 坐在地上 |
[41:12] | and I picked you up, and your diaper | 我把你抱起来 你的尿布 |
[41:14] | was sopping wet with mud and water, and… | 被泥和水浸透了 |
[41:17] | we looked at each other and just started laughing. And… | 我们互相对视 开怀大笑 |
[41:23] | there you were. I saw who you were. | 我看到了你的本质 |
[41:28] | And here we are. | 时光飞逝 |
[41:32] | What next? I think we should follow him. | 接下来怎么办 我觉得我们应该跟踪他 |
[41:35] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[41:37] | I think we should keep an eye on him. See what he’s up to. | 我们应该盯着他 看看他在搞什么鬼 |
[41:39] | No, I…I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[41:41] | I think you better see him in action. | 我觉得你最好亲眼看看 |
[41:45] | Well, they have a work dinner on Friday. | 他们周五有个公司晚餐聚会 |
[41:49] | Great. | 很好 |
[41:51] | I’ll change car. We’ll…we’ll tail him. | 我换辆车 我们跟着他 |
[41:54] | Can you just act a little less excited about this? | 你能别表现得这么兴奋吗 |
[41:57] | Because this is my life, and it might be falling apart. | 因为这是我的生活 可能会分崩离析 |
[42:00] | We gotta get you out of this limbo. | 我们得消除你的不确定 |
[42:03] | We gotta ease your troubled mind. | 减轻你心里的负担 |
[42:06] | Hey, Greg. | 格雷格 |
[42:08] | Could we bring the little girl a belly buster, please? | 能给这位小姑娘来份圣代吗 |
[42:12] | I’m not worried about you, kiddo. | 我不担心你 孩子 |
[42:14] | You’ve got brains, beauty and character, | 你有头脑 有美貌 有性格 |
[42:17] | which is the most important thing a person can have. | 这是人身上最重要的品质 |
[42:20] | Do you know a woman is at her most beautiful | 你知道女人最美的年纪 |
[42:22] | between the ages of 35 and 39? | 是35到39岁吗 |
[42:25] | Great, so I have many months left. | 太好了 我还剩好几个月 |
[42:29] | Women are like flowers. They’re all beautiful at any age. | 女人就像花一样 任何年龄都很美 |
[42:34] | Even dried flowers. You know… | 即使是干花 |
[42:37] | I don’t know why women get plastic surgery. | 我不明白女人为什么要做整形手术 |
[42:39] | Because of men like you. | 因为有你这样的男人 |
[42:42] | I prefer the factory original. | 我喜欢原厂原装的 |
[42:45] | Yeah, and every other make and model. | 所有的型号和样式你全都喜欢 |
[42:49] | Thank you. I’m gonna take that as a compliment. | 谢谢 我就当你是夸我了 |
[42:52] | Are there two? | 两把勺子吗 |
[42:54] | Scared me. | 吓我一跳 |
[42:58] | You know, I think everyone has a right to their own privacy. | 我认为每人都有隐私权 |
[43:03] | But if he’s doing something dishonorable, you need to know | 但如果他对你不忠 你需要知道 |
[43:06] | and find out on your own terms, | 并且要自己查清楚 |
[43:08] | so you can be prepared for anything. | 这样你可以未雨绸缪 |
[43:10] | I don’t think there’s anything at all. It may not be anything. | 我觉得没什么事 可能有什么事都没有 |
[43:12] | We’ll find out on Friday. | 我们周五就知道了 |
[43:13] | I’ll pick you up, and we’ll have some fun. | 我去接你 然后我们去找点乐子 |
[43:14] | No. | 不 |
[43:19] | And that way I’m, like, I’m gonna take the risk. | 那样的话 我决定冒险 |
[43:21] | I’m gonna introduce him to Milo. | 我要把他介绍给麦洛 |
[43:23] | – Yeah. – It’s, like, people to people meeting. | -好 -只是普通的认识一下 |
[43:25] | Like, why does it have to be, like, | 为什么非要说成是 |
[43:27] | oh, this guy that I’m sleeping with… | 把我的炮友介绍给 |
[43:29] | – meets my son. – Daddy! | -我儿子 -爸爸 |
[43:30] | – Hey! Come here. – You know what I mean? | -过来 -你懂我的意思吧 |
[43:32] | – Mom. – I’m so sorry. | -妈妈 -非常抱歉 |
[43:34] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[43:35] | Hi, Dad! | 爸爸 |
[43:37] | – How’s my big girl? – Daddy! | -我的大姑娘怎么样 -爸爸 |
[43:38] | Hey, muffin! How’s my baby? | 小可爱 宝贝你怎么样 |
[43:41] | Hi, baby. How you doing? | 宝贝 你怎么样 |
[43:43] | – Good. – How’s the birthday girl? How was the day? | -挺好的 -寿星怎么样 生日过得怎么样 |
[43:45] | – Oh, you know. – Yeah? | -你懂的 -是吗 |
[43:47] | – My dad. Lots of theories and stories. – Okay. | -我爸 他有很多理论和故事 -好吧 |
[43:53] | So, what do you say we go around the corner and we can celebrate properly? | 要不我们就近找个地方好好庆祝一下 |
[43:56] | Yeah, that sounds nice. | 听起来很不错 |
[43:58] | – Okay, good. – I’ll call a sitter. | -那好 -我联系保姆 |
[43:59] | All right. | 好 |
[44:00] | How was your trip? | 出差怎么样 |
[44:03] | – How was your trip? – Oh, the trip? | -出差怎么样 -出差吗 |
[44:04] | – Yeah. – Great. Very productive. | -是啊 -很好 成效颇丰 |
[44:06] | – Yeah? – Yep. Found an office, | -是吗 -是啊 选定了办公室 |
[44:08] | had some great meetings. | 开了几次成功的会议 |
[44:09] | Oh, we found this really fun karaoke bar. | 我们发现一家特别有趣的歌厅 |
[44:13] | We had so much fun. | 玩得可开心了 |
[44:17] | Yeah, it’s really cool. | 特别酷 |
[44:18] | They have these 3D-printed homes | 他们用3D打印建房子 |
[44:20] | that they can put up for, like, a few thousand dollars, | 成本只要几千美元 |
[44:23] | and they can do it in, like, a day. | 一天之内就能建成 |
[44:24] | It’s really great. Like, if there’s a disaster or something, | 非常棒 如果遇到天灾之类的 |
[44:27] | you can just rebuild an entire community. | 可以重建整个社区 |
[44:30] | That’s really cool. | 真的很酷 |
[44:31] | – Technology, man. It’s crazy. – Yeah. | -科技简直太不可思议了 -是啊 |
[44:36] | How’s the thing? | 你的事怎么样 |
[44:37] | Writing? | 写作吗 |
[44:42] | Yeah, I don’t know. I’m so used to writing at night. | 我不知道 我习惯了晚上写作 |
[44:45] | So, sitting at my desk during the day, | 所以白天坐在书桌前 |
[44:47] | it just feels, like, creatively stifling. | 感觉我的创造力被扼杀了 |
[44:51] | You just have to start. | 开始动笔就好 |
[44:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:58] | Oh. Sorry, I just gotta handle this thing for work. | 抱歉 我得处理工作上的事 |
[45:00] | Make sure this text went through. | 确保这条信息发出去 |
[45:02] | We just landed another account. It’s crazy. | 我们刚拿下了新客户 太夸张了 |
[45:09] | You know, I’m just wondering, | 我在想 |
[45:11] | should we enroll Theo in preschool this year? | 我们要让西奥今年上幼儿园吗 |
[45:14] | Because, you know, she’s on the cusp, | 因为她的年龄不大不小 |
[45:15] | and I don’t wanna wait too long, | 我不想等太长时间 |
[45:17] | and the deadline’s soon. | 截止日期就快到了 |
[45:18] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[45:21] | Whatever. I mean, I trust you. | 随便 我相信你 |
[45:28] | Do you wanna go? It’s loud. | 想走了吗 这里好吵 |
[45:29] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好的 |
[45:32] | Excuse me. | 服务员 |
[45:33] | Yeah, let’s get outta here. | 我们走吧 |
[45:39] | The wine was good. | 红酒挺好喝 |
[45:40] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[45:42] | Dinner was good. | 晚餐挺好吃 |
[45:57] | – I’m sorry. Di-Did you want a cake? – No. | -抱歉 你想要蛋糕吗 -不想 |
[45:59] | I thought you hate when they do that in restaurants. | 我以为你讨厌在餐厅里这样庆祝 |
[46:01] | – No, it’s fine. It’s fine. – So I’m just… | -不 没事的 -所以我就… |
[46:03] | I didn’t wanna embarrass you, so | 我不想让你尴尬 |
[46:04] | – I didn’t get it. – No, no, no. I… It’s fine. | -所以我没点 -不不 没事的 |
[46:06] | – If you want cake, it’s really simple. – I don’t. | -如果你想要蛋糕 很简单的 -我不想要 |
[46:08] | I’m gonna get you a cake. | 我给你点个蛋糕 |
[46:08] | – Excuse me! – No, Dean. I don’t want one. | -服务员 -迪恩 我不想要 |
[46:45] | 迪恩 我直接去晚餐聚会了 晚上回家见 | |
[46:56] | Okay, you have to go to sleep. Okay? Good night. | 你得睡了 好吗 晚安 |
[47:00] | – I love you. – Good night. I love you. | -我爱你 -晚安 我爱你 |
[47:02] | – Please go to sleep. – Okay. | -快睡觉吧 -好 |
[47:04] | Yes? Yes? You go to sleep. Go to sleep. | 是吗 你快睡吧 睡吧 |
[47:08] | – Okay. – Love you. | -好 -爱你 |
[47:12] | – Thank you so much. – You’re welcome. | -太感谢你了 -别客气 |
[47:14] | I’ll just be a few hours. | 我几小时后就回来 |
[47:15] | – Okay. Okay, sounds good. – It’s just a dinner thing. Okay. | -好 没问题 -有个晚餐聚会 好 |
[47:18] | Thank you so much. Thanks. | 太感谢你了 谢谢 |
[47:25] | This is your idea of incognito? | 你管这叫伪装 |
[47:27] | They’ll never see us coming. | 他们绝对料不到 |
[47:30] | We have supplies too. | 而且我们有补给 |
[47:33] | Hop in, cutie. | 上车吧 美女 |
[47:36] | Let’s make a night of it. | 今晚好好找点乐子 |
[47:52] | – Where are we going? – Soho House. | -我们要去哪 -苏荷馆 |
[47:54] | – Why is he at Soho House? – I don’t know. | -他怎么去了苏荷馆 -不知道 |
[47:57] | So many great clubs in New York, architecturally. | 纽约有那么多出色建筑里的优秀俱乐部 |
[48:00] | Knickerbocker. The readings alone at the Knickerbocker, please. | 尼克博克酒店 光是那里的读书活动就不得了 |
[48:29] | Okay, we beat ’em. | 好 我们先到了 |
[49:06] | My guy at Claridge’s got back to me. | 克拉里奇酒店的线人回复我了 |
[49:09] | He said that Dean went to J.Sheekey’s, | 他说迪恩去了杰士奇餐厅 |
[49:13] | where he had reserved a four-top… | 他订了一张四人桌 |
[49:17] | which is a good cover. | 这个掩饰不错 |
[49:19] | Or maybe they just went with clients. | 或者他们是跟客户去的 |
[49:23] | That’s a possibility too. | 也有这个可能 |
[49:24] | I think there’s a reservation. | 应该有预订 |
[49:25] | There they are. | 他们来了 |
[49:30] | Is it the one with all the legs? | 是那个大长腿吗 |
[49:33] | No, I can see them from here. | 不用 我看得清楚 |
[49:35] | There you go. | 请进 |
[49:36] | – Thanks. Chivalry is not dead. – Yeah, that’s Fiona. | -谢谢 骑士风度犹存 -对 那就是菲奥纳 |
[49:40] | Did I ever tell you about the Rockette that I dated? | 我曾经跟一个火箭女郎约会过 我跟你讲过吗 |
[49:43] | Yeah. | 讲过 |
[49:58] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[50:02] | the Russians fed the cosmonauts beluga. | 俄罗斯人给宇航员吃白鲸 |
[50:07] | High protein. | 高蛋白质 |
[50:10] | Their waste was nothing but a… slight touch of ash. | 他们的排泄物很少 就像一丝尘土 |
[50:16] | Really? | 是吗 |
[50:18] | If we can call this caviar because… there’s no more beluga. | 这东西叫鱼子酱是因为 现在不能吃白鲸了 |
[50:23] | But this is American-made, and it’s pretty good. | 但这是美国制造的 质量很好 |
[50:28] | Can a man ever be satisfied with one woman? | 男人能满足于一个女人吗 |
[50:31] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[50:32] | That’s hardwiring. | 这是本能 |
[50:34] | Keeping the species alive. | 维持物种的存续 |
[50:36] | I mean, the woman passes through an emotional filter. | 女人把性和感情联系在一起 |
[50:40] | Man doesn’t pass through the emotional part. | 男人则不动感情 |
[50:43] | It goes directly from the eyes to the ass. | 眼睛直盯屁股 |
[50:49] | And it’s just that simple? | 就这么简单吗 |
[50:53] | Okay, hardwire, | 好吧 本能 |
[50:54] | so then how does a woman keep her desirability to a man? | 那女人要如何维持对男人的吸引力 |
[51:02] | A woman that knows that she is. | 她要相信自己有吸引力 |
[51:05] | A woman that is confident in her effect on you, | 对自己的吸引力有自信 |
[51:09] | that’s sexy. | 就是性感的女人 |
[51:14] | The Corsican… wanted me to pull her hair… hard. | 有个柯西嘉人 想要我狠狠地揪她的头发 |
[51:20] | And that just wasn’t me. | 我不喜欢那样 |
[51:23] | The Corsican? | 柯西嘉人 |
[51:26] | My God. It’s Dean. | 天啊 是迪恩 |
[51:28] | – Okay. Just… – What do I do? What do I do? | -好 你就… -我该怎么办 怎么办 |
[51:30] | Take it, but be cool. Breathe. | 接电话 放松点 深呼吸 |
[51:36] | Cool. | 放松 |
[51:36] | No, um, everything’s… everything’s fine. | 不 一切正常 |
[51:38] | I’m… I’m just about to go to sleep. | 我准备睡觉了 |
[51:44] | Yeah. Yeah. No, that’s fine. | 好 不 没关系 |
[51:47] | After midnight? Yeah, no problem. | 后半夜回家 没问题 |
[51:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[51:54] | That was pretty good for your first time. | 第一次撒谎还不赖 |
[51:57] | Code red. He’s cutting her out of the herd. | 红色警报 他要单独带她离开 |
[52:01] | “Oh, golly goodness, | “我的天呀 |
[52:03] | I don’t think my long legs | 我的腿这么长 |
[52:04] | will fit in that cab with all of them.” | 没办法跟他们挤一辆车” |
[52:12] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[52:17] | – Good team. – Are you coming? | -好团队 -上车吗 |
[52:19] | Um, okay. Scoot over. | 好 挪过去点 |
[52:21] | I can’t believe this. | 不敢相信 |
[52:23] | All right. Let’s get going. | 好了 我们出发 |
[52:25] | Hang on to those eggs. Here we go. | 拿好鱼子酱 出发了 |
[52:30] | Oh, my God. What are you doing? | 天啊 你在做什么 |
[52:32] | They’re trying to lose us. It’s not gonna happen. | 他们想甩掉我们 没门儿 |
[52:34] | We’ve got too much horsepower! | 我们马力强劲 |
[52:37] | You’re driving crazy! | 你开得太疯狂了 |
[52:39] | Screw you, asshole! | 去你的 混蛋 |
[52:41] | – Now, that wasn’t nice. Thank you! – Don’t! | -真没礼貌 谢谢了 -别 |
[52:43] | Jerk! | 混蛋 |
[52:45] | – Yeah, Jersey! – Oh, God. Why are you driving like this? | -好啊 乡巴佬 -天啊 你为什么开这么猛 |
[52:48] | ‘Cause they’re driving like this is why. Hang on. | 因为他们挡路了 坐稳了 |
[52:51] | Coming through! | 借过 |
[52:54] | – You’re… – Come on. Not now. Not now. | -你… -加油 别抛锚 别抛锚 |
[52:57] | – Oh, my God. – Hey. Come on, girl. | -天啊 -加油 姑娘 |
[52:59] | Come on. Come on. Come on, darling. There you go. Careful. | 加油 加油 亲爱的 就这样 小心 |
[53:04] | – Brace yourself. – Oh, Jesus. Dad. | -坐稳了 -天啊 爸 |
[53:06] | Oh, nice. Nice. | 好 好 |
[53:08] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[53:09] | You are all in my way! | 你们都在挡我的路 |
[53:10] | I’m gonna be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[53:11] | Lucky it’s a convertible. | 还好是敞篷车 |
[53:17] | Come on. There you go. There you go. | 加油 就这样 就这样 |
[53:21] | They’re turning! Hang on! | 他们要转弯 坐稳了 |
[53:25] | Are you trying to kill us? | 你想害死我们吗 |
[53:26] | He ran a red! And so did we! | 他闯红灯 我们也闯 |
[53:33] | – Oops. We’re gonna meet people. – Oh, no. | -哎呀 有人来了 -不要啊 |
[53:35] | We’re gonna make new friends, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我们要交新朋友了 |
[53:37] | Sir, please pull over. | 先生 请靠边停车 |
[53:38] | Nothing to worry about. | 不必担心 |
[53:47] | There you go. | 好了 |
[53:59] | Your license and registration, please. | 请出示驾照和行驶证 |
[54:01] | And I’m gonna need you to turn the engine off. | 还有请你关掉引擎 |
[54:03] | I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 恐怕我做不到 |
[54:05] | Sir, turn the engine off. | 先生 关掉引擎 |
[54:06] | Listen. Here’s the deal. I’m stuck down here in second. | 是这样的 我卡在二挡了 |
[54:09] | The starter’s overheating. | 启动器过热了 |
[54:10] | If I turn it off, I’m gonna lose it, and that’ll be that. | 熄火就点不着了 就完蛋了 |
[54:12] | Sir. Turn it off. | 先生 熄火 |
[54:14] | Okay. All right. Let’s say goodbye to it, | 好吧 跟我的车告别吧 |
[54:16] | ’cause it’s not gonna come back. | 它再也活不过来了 |
[54:17] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[54:20] | Hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[54:21] | Sir, is that alcohol? | 先生 那是酒吗 |
[54:22] | Hell… That’s ’98 Krug in the car, | 才怪 那是1998年的库克香槟 |
[54:25] | but it’s not open. We’ve yet to pop it. | 但没打开 我们还没开瓶 |
[54:27] | Okay. Sir, I’m gonna have to ask you to step out of the car. | 先生 我必须请你下车 |
[54:29] | Your lady friend can stay seated. | 你的女性友人可以坐在车上 |
[54:31] | This is like three times this week. | 这周第三次听人这么说了 |
[54:33] | You’re very funny. I’m charmed that you said that though. | 你真有趣 听你这么说我很开心 |
[54:36] | I mean, it’s kinda flattering. | 有点受宠若惊 |
[54:38] | But she’s not exactly my lady friend. | 但她不是我的女性友人 |
[54:40] | This is my daughter. Laura. Who’s your guy over here? | 这是我女儿 劳拉 你的搭档叫什么 |
[54:43] | That’s Chris. | 这是克里斯 |
[54:44] | Chris, my daughter Laura. How you doing? | 克里斯 这是我女儿劳拉 你好吗 |
[54:47] | Laura. This is, uh, Officer… | 劳拉 这位警官是… |
[54:52] | Are you Tommy O’Callaghan’s kid? | 你是汤米·奥卡拉汉的孩子吗 |
[54:55] | Sir? | 你说什么 |
[54:56] | Is Tommy your pop? | 汤米是你老爸吗 |
[54:58] | Tom, yes, that’s my dad. | 汤姆 是的 他是我爸 |
[55:01] | Well, we go way back. I’m gonna call him. | 我们是老交情了 我给他打个电话 |
[55:04] | No, no, no. Sir, please put the phone away. | 不不不 先生 请把手机收起来 |
[55:07] | It’s late. It’s late. | 确实挺晚了 |
[55:08] | Yeah, it’s late. | 是的 很晚了 |
[55:09] | I don’t think my mom would appreciate a phone call right now. | 我妈应该不会想半夜接到电话 |
[55:11] | That’s right. She would brain him, not me. | 说得对 她会揍他 而不是我 |
[55:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[55:16] | Well, I know your pop. That was a guy. | 我认识你老爸 他可是个人物 |
[55:19] | I went to Sergeant O’Callaghan, Timmy… | 我参加了奥卡拉汉警长 蒂米 |
[55:22] | I went to his beefsteak for his retirement, | 我参加了他的退休派对 |
[55:25] | and I don’t know how we got home, to be honest with you. | 老实说 我们醉到差点回不了家 |
[55:28] | That’s my grandfather. | 那是我爷爷 |
[55:29] | That’s right. That is correct. | 是的 没错 |
[55:31] | Gosh, I don’t know why I didn’t make you right away. | 天啊 我居然没一眼认出你来 |
[55:32] | You are a ringer. Dead ringer. | 你们长得太像了 |
[55:35] | – Thank you. – The eyes. Oh, my God. | -谢谢 -尤其是眼睛 天啊 |
[55:39] | So, you still going upstate? Going to the Adirondacks, what? | 你们还常去北部度假吗 阿迪朗达克山脉 |
[55:41] | We… Well, when we can. | 有空就去 |
[55:43] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[55:44] | And you got kids of your own? | 你有孩子了吗 |
[55:46] | – We’re trying. Yeah. – Attaboy. Attaboy. | -我们在努力 -好样的 |
[55:49] | It’s the trying that’s so much fun, isn’t it? | 努力造人的阶段才是最有趣的吧 |
[55:50] | Yeah, isn’t it? | 对 没错 |
[55:53] | Well, it’s good to see ya, man. Really good to see ya. | 很高兴见到你 真的很高兴 |
[55:54] | Nice to meet you, sir. Good to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 幸会 |
[55:56] | And actually, we could get you on your way, | 其实我们可以放你们走了 |
[55:58] | if you could be a little more careful from now on, please. | 不过拜托你务必小心驾驶 |
[56:00] | No, I was being careful, that’s why I ran the light, | 我之前就很小心 所以我才闯红灯 |
[56:02] | ’cause I didn’t wanna get stuck in the intersection. | 我不想在路口中央抛锚 |
[56:05] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[56:06] | I need a little manpower. | 我需要你们帮忙 |
[56:07] | We need some beef. | 帮我们推车 |
[56:08] | You only gotta get it going about ten miles an hour. | 只要推到时速16公里左右就行 |
[56:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[56:10] | It’ll pop pretty easily in second. | 挂二档很容易就能启动 |
[56:11] | We’re just gonna give him a push. | 我们帮他推一下 |
[56:12] | I’ll just pop it. | 我来启动 |
[56:15] | – Thanks. Let me get the keys in. – You in? | -谢谢 我插上钥匙 -坐好了吗 |
[56:16] | Yeah, I’m in. Thanks. | 坐好了 谢谢 |
[56:19] | It must be very nice to be you. | 你一定活得很自在 |
[56:23] | I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 我这样恰到好处 |
[56:24] | All right. On your mark. Get set. Go. | 好了 各就位 预备 推 |
[56:33] | New York’s finest! Thanks, fellas. | 纽约警察最棒了 谢谢 伙计们 |
[57:00] | Felix? | 菲利克斯 |
[57:07] | You look great. | 你气色真好 |
[57:09] | You look better. | 你气色更好 |
[57:11] | Yeah? Well, I’m with my daughter. | 是吗 我是和女儿一起来的 |
[57:20] | I, uh, may be ready to sell the Hockney. | 我可能准备好出售霍克尼的画了 |
[57:23] | Oh, you know how to get to me. | 你可真会引诱我 |
[57:26] | You know where to call me. | 你知道怎么联系我 |
[57:28] | I keep funny hours. | 我的作息不太正常 |
[57:31] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[57:42] | It’s a client. | 是客户 |
[57:52] | I think I’m going deaf. | 我觉得我快聋了 |
[57:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[57:57] | I can hear everything fine, except women’s voices. | 听别的声音都没问题 除了听女人说话 |
[58:03] | You can’t go deaf just to women. | 你不可能只听不见女人说话 |
[58:07] | It’s the pitch. | 女人的声调太高 |
[58:14] | We’re making some good progress. | 我们的进展还不错 |
[58:17] | This is pathetic. | 太可悲了 |
[58:19] | We just need to get some more information. | 我们只是需要更多的信息 |
[58:24] | Maybe he’s just not interested in me anymore. | 也许他只是对我失去兴趣了 |
[58:29] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[58:32] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[58:47] | You’re gonna be all right, shorty. | 你会没事的 小不点 |
[59:29] | Turns out he was married. | 结果他是已婚 |
[59:31] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[59:33] | I know. It’s such a strange bummer. | 我知道 真是个奇怪的打击 |
[59:39] | And, um… And you know what? Like, I have things to do. | 不过…你知道吗 我可是很忙的 |
[59:44] | You know what I mean? | 明白吗 |
[59:45] | I don’t really have time for other people’s baggage. | 我没空去管别人的感情问题 |
[59:46] | I’m sort of like, “Okay.” | 我就说 “好吧” |
[59:49] | Like, get on down the road | 如果你非要这样 |
[59:50] | if that’s sort of what you’re gonna be like, | 那你就快点走吧 |
[59:53] | – especially in our community. – Sure. Sure. | -尤其是在我们这个群体里 -是啊 |
[59:55] | Which I think is like… | 我觉得就是… |
[59:55] | Okay, I mean, he’s basically walking around with, like, a mask on, | 他根本就是一直戴着面具 |
[59:58] | whereas I’m, like, so… open. | 而我这么坦诚 |
[1:00:02] | – Yeah. – I’m just, like, bare. Like, I’m naked. | -嗯 -我毫不设防 坦诚相见 |
[1:00:07] | And I was… You know, I was there with him naked. | 我们俩确实坦诚相见了 |
[1:00:10] | You would think two people naked together, | 两个人赤身裸体在一起 |
[1:00:12] | like, one of them might say, | 其中一个应该要坦白 |
[1:00:13] | “Oh, by the way, like, I have a wife and a family, | “对了 我有老婆孩子 |
[1:00:16] | and we own a home together, | 我们买了房子 |
[1:00:17] | and we, like, all sleep in the same house… | 我们都住在一个屋檐下 |
[1:00:19] | and use the same bathrooms, and we… | 共用一个浴室 而且… |
[1:00:19] | 爸爸 立刻过来 | |
[1:00:20] | have a family, and you’re not in it | 是一家人 不包括你 |
[1:00:22] | because you’re not even my girlfriend. | 因为你连我女友都算不上 |
[1:00:24] | Because I have a wife.” | 因为我有老婆” |
[1:00:27] | Okay, what’s so important? | 说吧 什么事这么重要 |
[1:00:32] | Well, it’s just a start. | 只是个开端 |
[1:00:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:00:39] | What… | 什么 |
[1:00:40] | – This is nothing. – Laura. | -这没什么 -劳拉 |
[1:00:42] | My God. What if what we find out is | 天啊 如果我们最终发现 |
[1:00:44] | that Dean’s just busy, and I’m in a rut? | 迪恩只是太忙了 我只是生活太单调 |
[1:00:47] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[1:00:49] | God, I regret telling you anything. | 天啊 我真后悔告诉你了 |
[1:00:52] | I talked to my man at Bones. | 我跟我的侦探谈过了 |
[1:00:54] | Bo… No, enough with the spy scenarios, okay? | 侦探 不 别玩间谍那一套了 好吗 |
[1:00:59] | Did you really call me in here | 你找我来就是为了 |
[1:01:01] | to show me pictures of my husband eating a sandwich? | 给我看我老公吃三明治的照片吗 |
[1:01:04] | There’s more. We put a hotwatch on him. | 还有别的 我们还监控了他的财务 |
[1:01:10] | What’s a hotwatch? | 什么意思 |
[1:01:11] | They track his credit cards and his whereabouts. | 他们监控了他的信用卡和行踪 |
[1:01:15] | Okay, and? | 好吧 然后呢 |
[1:01:22] | May be nothing, but… | 也许没什么 但是… |
[1:01:26] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:32] | He booked a trip to Manzanillo. | 他订了去曼萨尼约的行程 |
[1:01:36] | You are so full of it. | 你真够能扯的 |
[1:01:38] | He would tell me if he was going to Mexico. | 如果他要去墨西哥 肯定会告诉我的 |
[1:01:42] | We need to gather and evaluate. | 我们需要收集信息并评估 |
[1:01:46] | I have to get going. | 我得走了 |
[1:01:48] | Wait, I can drop you. Quick stop. | 等等 我可以送你 先去个地方 |
[1:01:51] | – No, I… – Mrs. Morris at the Sherry. It’s her 90th. | -不 我… -莫里斯夫人在谢里酒店庆祝90大寿 |
[1:01:53] | I have to get home. | 我得回家了 |
[1:01:55] | Fast elevators, and she’s got a Twombly. | 那里电梯很快 而且她有一幅通布利的画 |
[1:02:03] | She did the Venice Biennale. | 她参加了威尼斯双年展 |
[1:02:06] | With Storm King, she’s doing something so beautiful. | 她在风暴之王雕塑公园的展品太美了 |
[1:02:10] | It’s… It’s beyond description. | 无法用语言描述 |
[1:02:12] | It’s a crescent. It’s called Fallen Sky. | 是一轮新月 名为《堕落天空》 |
[1:02:15] | Made of stainless steel, and you have the reflection. | 由不锈钢制成 能看见倒影 |
[1:02:19] | And at Storm King, you know, all these grotesque big things… | 你知道风暴之王雕塑公园有很多奇怪的大型展品 |
[1:02:24] | Are you Felix’s daughter? | 你是菲利克斯的女儿吗 |
[1:02:26] | Yes, I’m Laura. | 是的 我是劳拉 |
[1:02:28] | You live in the city? | 你住在城里吗 |
[1:02:29] | I do. | 是的 |
[1:02:31] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[1:02:33] | Yes, I am. | 结婚了 |
[1:02:34] | How is it? | 婚姻美满吗 |
[1:02:36] | Honestly, I’m not sure right now. | 说实话 我现在也不确定 |
[1:02:40] | And that was very entertaining. | 非常有趣 |
[1:02:43] | She makes rocks, huge ones, small ones, | 她做石头 大石头 小石头 |
[1:02:47] | but they’re as light as a feather. | 但是像羽毛一样轻 |
[1:02:50] | You know what I think? Marriage is like a bank account. | 你知道我怎么想吗 婚姻就像是银行账户 |
[1:02:55] | You make deposits for the first 20 or 30 years, | 你在最初的二三十年里存款 |
[1:02:57] | and then, after that, you have all this interest built up, | 然后你就积累了很多的利息 |
[1:03:02] | and you can start making withdrawals. | 可以开始提款了 |
[1:03:06] | And… I don’t forget costumes. | 还有 别忘了服装 |
[1:03:17] | So nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[1:03:19] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[1:03:26] | I’m dying for that Twombly. | 我太想要那幅通布利了 |
[1:03:29] | She looks pretty healthy to me. She might make it to 100. | 她看起来很健康 也许能活到100岁 |
[1:03:33] | All right. Don’t get my blood pressure up, shorty. | 好了 别让我的血压升高 小不点 |
[1:03:36] | All right, I wanna show you something special. | 我想带你看看特别的东西 |
[1:03:37] | But you have to walk backwards so no one knows we’re leaving. | 但你必须倒退着走 这样就不会有人发现 |
[1:03:52] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[1:03:55] | Where are we… | 我们要去… |
[1:04:09] | That’s something, isn’t it? | 很了不起吧 |
[1:04:11] | Beautiful. | 太美了 |
[1:04:16] | I remember the first time I saw them at the Tuileries. | 我还记得第一次在杜伊勒里宫看到这幅画 |
[1:04:21] | The next day, your mom and I drove out to the gardens at Giverny. | 第二天 你妈妈和我开车去了吉维尼的花园 |
[1:05:49] | How’s writing going? | 书写得怎么样了 |
[1:05:52] | I wish I had something exciting to report. | 真希望我有好消息 |
[1:05:55] | I just… I’m so stuck. | 我一个字都写不出 |
[1:06:00] | I keep telling you… | 我一直跟你说 |
[1:06:02] | you have to make more time for yourself. | 你一定要给自己多腾出些时间 |
[1:06:05] | Yeah, right. Like… take a trip. | 是啊 比如去旅行 |
[1:06:09] | – Yeah. – By myself. | -是啊 -自己去 |
[1:06:12] | I forgot to tell you. | 我忘记告诉你了 |
[1:06:14] | I got invited to a conference down in Mexico. | 我被邀请去墨西哥参加一个会议 |
[1:06:17] | It’s kinda last minute, but it’s a really big deal. | 临时通知的 但这个会议很重要 |
[1:06:22] | Who… Who’s going? | 都有谁去 |
[1:06:24] | Just the team, you know. Me, John, Fifi, Rog… | 就我们的团队 我 约翰 菲菲 罗杰 |
[1:06:27] | Fiona? | 菲奥纳 |
[1:06:29] | Yeah. Fifi. | 对 菲菲 |
[1:06:31] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:06:38] | All right. I’m going to bed. | 好了 我去睡了 |
[1:06:43] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[1:06:48] | Your Bones man was right. | 你的侦探说对了 |
[1:06:50] | They’re headed to Mexico. | 他们要去墨西哥 |
[1:06:52] | I told you. | 我就说吧 |
[1:06:53] | All right, pack your bags. Call a sitter. | 好 打包行李 找个保姆 |
[1:06:55] | I’ll arrange everything else. | 其它一切我来安排 |
[1:06:57] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:06:58] | I’m not gonna leave my kids for a few days with a babysitter. | 我才不能把孩子扔给保姆好几天 |
[1:07:02] | Call your mother. | 找你妈妈 |
[1:07:04] | We’re not just gonna hop… | 我们不能就这么… |
[1:07:06] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[1:07:08] | I’m just gonna talk to him. I’m just gonna talk to him. | 我要跟他摊牌 直接摊牌 |
[1:07:09] | I don’t advise that. | 我不建议这么做 |
[1:07:11] | Look, you need to get ahead of this thing. | 听着 你得抢先一步 |
[1:07:15] | It’s only a few hours away. | 几小时的航程而已 |
[1:07:17] | My friend’s condo, | 我朋友的公寓 |
[1:07:19] | at the resort next door, is available. | 就在隔壁度假村 现在没人住 |
[1:07:21] | Got its own private entrance. | 有独立入口 |
[1:07:23] | And you deserve a little vacation. | 而且你值得度个假 |
[1:07:25] | No way. | 不行 |
[1:07:27] | Pack light. | 轻装上阵 |
[1:07:37] | I got a map of the properties from my travel agent. | 我的旅行代理给了我度假村的地图 |
[1:07:39] | Who has a travel agent anymore? | 这年头还有人找旅行代理 |
[1:07:41] | Their group is staying at this place right over here. | 他们的团队住在那边的房子里 |
[1:07:44] | What do you say we meet at the bar in, say, 45? | 我们45分钟后在酒吧汇合怎么样 |
[1:08:34] | ♪ Mexicali Rose ♪ | ♪ 墨西卡利玫瑰 ♪ |
[1:08:37] | ♪ Stop crying ♪ | ♪ 别再流泪 ♪ |
[1:08:42] | ♪ I’ll come back to you ♪ | ♪ 我会回到你身边 ♪ |
[1:08:45] | ♪ Some sunny day ♪ | ♪ 在某个晴朗的日子 ♪ |
[1:08:50] | ♪ You know every night that I’ll be pining ♪ | ♪ 你知道每一夜我都逐渐憔悴 ♪ |
[1:08:59] | ♪ Every hour the year that I’m away ♪ | ♪ 我离开那年的每分每秒 ♪ |
[1:09:07] | ♪ Dry those big brown eyes ♪ | ♪ 擦干你棕色的大眼睛 ♪ |
[1:09:11] | ♪ And smile, dear ♪ | ♪ 笑一笑 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:09:16] | ♪ Banish all those tears ♪ | ♪ 赶走所有泪水 ♪ |
[1:09:19] | ♪ And please don’t sigh ♪ | ♪ 还有不要叹气 ♪ |
[1:09:24] | ♪ Kiss me once again ♪ | ♪ 再吻我一次 ♪ |
[1:09:27] | ♪ And hold me ♪ | ♪ 抱紧我 ♪ |
[1:09:34] | ♪ Mexicali Rose ♪ | ♪ 墨西卡利玫瑰 ♪ |
[1:09:44] | ♪ Goodbye ♪ | ♪ 再见 ♪ |
[1:10:01] | Gabi, Laura. | 嘉比 这是劳拉 |
[1:10:02] | Laura, Gabi. | 劳拉 这是嘉比 |
[1:10:04] | My yoga instructor. | 我的瑜伽教练 |
[1:10:05] | Charro. Alejandro. Juan. | 夏洛 亚历山卓 胡安 |
[1:10:09] | This fella I didn’t meet. | 这人我不认识 |
[1:10:10] | Do you really have to make such a big entrance everywhere you go? | 你走到哪里都要这样盛大出场吗 |
[1:10:14] | That was an exit. | 刚刚那是离场 |
[1:10:15] | But if I do go missing, check the yoga studio. | 但如果我不见了 去瑜伽房找我 |
[1:10:17] | Just don’t break anything. | 别受伤就行 |
[1:10:20] | Carla. Laura | 卡拉 这是劳拉 |
[1:10:22] | – Carla. This is her place. – Welcome. | -这是卡拉 这里的主人 -欢迎 |
[1:10:24] | It’s so nice. | 这里太美了 |
[1:10:25] | Enjoy it. | 好好享受 |
[1:10:27] | – And I’ll think about the Hockney. – Thank you. | -霍克尼的画我会考虑的 -谢谢 |
[1:10:30] | Wait. Is that why we’re here? | 等等 这才是我们来的原因吗 |
[1:10:31] | Because you’re making a deal? | 因为你要来做买卖 |
[1:10:33] | No. We’re here ’cause we’re here. | 不 我们本来就要来 |
[1:10:35] | She just might be someone | 她只不过是刚好 |
[1:10:36] | who could be interested in a very expensive piece of art. | 可能对一幅昂贵的画作感兴趣 |
[1:10:43] | I can’t believe I’m here. | 不敢相信我在这里 |
[1:10:45] | It’s beautiful. Isn’t it? | 很美吧 |
[1:10:48] | It is. | 是的 |
[1:10:54] | Do you know there’s a cult up in Canada | 你知道吗 加拿大有个邪教 |
[1:10:58] | where women kidnap innocent men, | 女教徒会绑架无辜男子 |
[1:11:01] | and if they try to escape or resist in any way, | 如果他们试图逃跑或抵抗 |
[1:11:05] | the women placate them with sex. | 女教徒就会用性爱来安抚他们 |
[1:11:08] | It sounds like your fantasy. | 听起来像是你的幻想 |
[1:11:10] | It’s not unlike the bonobos. | 这跟倭黑猩猩没什么不同 |
[1:11:12] | – You know who they are. – The monkeys? | -你知道倭黑猩猩的 -是猴子吗 |
[1:11:15] | Only mammals where the females dominate the males. | 唯一一种由雌性支配雄性的哺乳动物 |
[1:11:21] | Why is it that when a woman has an affair, | 为什么女人出轨了 |
[1:11:25] | it’s so wonderful that she found someone? | 大家都为她找到情人而高兴 |
[1:11:28] | But if a man has an affair, he’s banging his secretary? | 但如果男人出轨了 就认为他只是跟秘书上床 |
[1:11:34] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么出轨 |
[1:11:44] | When your mom and I were first together, | 你妈妈和我刚在一起时 |
[1:11:46] | she was so amazing. | 她是那么的迷人 |
[1:11:48] | I mean, she shone all her light on me. | 她把所有注意力都集中在我身上 |
[1:11:52] | But when you guys came along, | 但你们两个出生后 |
[1:11:54] | all that light went to you two. | 注意力就全给你们了 |
[1:11:57] | And when someone looked at me again like that… | 当有人再次全心全意地注视着我 |
[1:12:02] | you know, I wanted that glow again. | 我想要那种关注 |
[1:12:05] | You’re such a baby. | 你太幼稚了 |
[1:12:10] | We all just want to be loved. | 我们都只是想被人爱 |
[1:12:12] | It’s exhausting. | 这太累人了 |
[1:12:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:12:19] | It’s exhausting to try to love you enough. | 努力给你足够的爱让人很累 |
[1:12:24] | Your mother had all these things | 你妈妈突然有了 |
[1:12:26] | she wanted to do all of a sudden. | 各种想要做的事 |
[1:12:28] | And all her friends. | 还有很多朋友 |
[1:12:30] | And she had you kids. | 加上你们两个孩子 |
[1:12:32] | You know, when Holly came along and was so crazy about me, | 然后霍莉出现了 她对我那么着迷 |
[1:12:36] | I wasn’t used to it. | 我很不习惯 |
[1:12:38] | So that’s all it took? | 就因为这个吗 |
[1:12:40] | That was the appeal? | 你被这个吸引 |
[1:12:41] | That she just looked at you with such adoration? | 就因为她充满爱慕地看着你 |
[1:12:45] | Yeah, and your mom didn’t wanna travel with me anymore. | 是啊 而且你妈妈不想再和我一起旅行了 |
[1:12:49] | I needed to travel. She wouldn’t go. | 我需要旅行 她不愿意去 |
[1:12:52] | She suggested I take Holly. | 是她建议我带上霍莉的 |
[1:12:54] | Holly had just started at the gallery. | 那时霍莉刚开始在画廊工作 |
[1:12:59] | Did you know that she died this year? | 你知道她今年去世了吗 |
[1:13:04] | – No. – She died. | -不知道 -她去世了 |
[1:13:08] | I never thought I’d outlive her. | 我从没想过会比她活得久 |
[1:13:13] | She was only… | 她才… |
[1:13:15] | 50. | 50岁 |
[1:13:17] | I don’t really remember her. | 我不太记得她了 |
[1:13:21] | She was funny… | 她很有趣 |
[1:13:25] | and very smart… | 而且非常聪明 |
[1:13:29] | and a terrifically talented painter. | 还是个极具天赋的画家 |
[1:13:39] | I never got to say goodbye to her. | 我都没能跟她告别 |
[1:13:42] | After everything you put us through, | 你让我们经历了那一切 |
[1:13:44] | what it did to Mom, | 让妈妈那么痛苦 |
[1:13:46] | and then you didn’t even stay with Holly. | 结果你却没有和霍莉走下去 |
[1:13:50] | Was it worth it? | 值得吗 |
[1:13:56] | It was heartbreaking… | 对每个人来说 |
[1:13:59] | for everyone. | 都很心碎 |
[1:14:21] | Do you know where we are? | 你知道我们在哪吗 |
[1:14:22] | All right. We’re gonna cut between these two. | 好了 我们要从这里穿过去 |
[1:14:26] | Come here. Move it. Move it. Move it. | 过来 快点 快点 |
[1:14:28] | Dig, dig. | 躲起来 |
[1:14:29] | – Get down. Get down. Get down. – Okay, okay! All right! | -蹲下 蹲下 -好 好 |
[1:14:32] | No. Too late. Stand up. Stand up. Stand up. | 不 太迟了 起来 起来 |
[1:14:35] | – Put your arms around me. – What? | -抱住我 -什么 |
[1:14:38] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[1:14:41] | Yuck. That is truly a new low. | 真恶心 沦落到这地步 |
[1:14:45] | You’re welcome. It was effective. | 不用谢 这招很管用 |
[1:14:48] | This is wartime. | 这是战争 |
[1:14:49] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[1:14:51] | Mr. Wonderful’s room is right over there. | 好好先生的房间就在那边 |
[1:14:54] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:14:55] | If you can hold some of this… here. | 帮我拿一下 给你 |
[1:14:59] | Can hold these. | 拿着这些 |
[1:15:02] | Don’t crush those. | 别弄碎了 |
[1:15:08] | – You okay? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:15:10] | Can you hold these, please? | 帮我拿一下好吗 |
[1:15:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:15:18] | Where now? | 往哪边走 |
[1:15:22] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:15:24] | I’m doing great. I’m on fire. | 我没事 好得很 |
[1:15:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:15:29] | I never got the point of infinity pools. | 我一直都不能理解无边泳池 |
[1:15:33] | Where the hell is the edge? You don’t even know. | 边缘到底在哪里 根本不知道 |
[1:15:35] | The damn thing makes me afraid | 那玩意让我担心 |
[1:15:37] | that I’m gonna fall off into some canyon or something. | 我会掉进峡谷之类的地方 |
[1:15:41] | Just… | 别说了 |
[1:15:42] | – Wait a second. – What? What do you see? | -等一下 -怎么了 看到什么了 |
[1:15:46] | There’s a woman in the room. | 房间里有个女人 |
[1:15:48] | What? You sure? | 什么 你确定吗 |
[1:15:52] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[1:15:59] | – Where you going? – I can’t believe this. | -你要去哪 -难以置信 |
[1:16:02] | Wait. Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[1:16:03] | I’m ending this shit right now. | 我现在就了结这一切 |
[1:16:05] | Wait. Don’t do that. | 等等 别这样 |
[1:16:06] | – Where is he? – Wait up. | -他在哪 -等等 |
[1:16:08] | Wait up. Wait up. | 等等 等等 |
[1:16:11] | Just a second. This is a bad idea. | 等一下 这是个坏主意 |
[1:16:14] | This is your bad idea. | 这是你的坏主意 |
[1:16:17] | And that’s bad too. Silence that. | 这也要坏事 快静音 |
[1:16:18] | – You silence it. It’s not mine. – Shut it up. | -你静音 不是我的 -快静音 |
[1:16:20] | – It’s not mine. It’s not my ring. – It’s not… | -不是我的 铃声不同 -不是 |
[1:16:21] | It’s my ring, but you… you have my phone. | 是我的铃声 我的手机在你身上 |
[1:16:25] | Where’s my phone? Where is it? | 我的手机呢 在哪呢 |
[1:16:26] | – Grabbing isn’t helping. – Where is it? | -乱抓也没用 -在哪呢 |
[1:16:29] | Where’s my phone? | 我的手机呢 |
[1:16:35] | Give it to me. Come on! Give it… | 给我 快点 给我 |
[1:16:38] | – No, Dad. – It’s for you. | -别 爸 -是找你的 |
[1:16:39] | It’s for you. I wanna talk to this guy. | 是找你的 我要跟他谈谈 |
[1:16:44] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[1:16:47] | Oh, my God! What… | 天啊 怎么… |
[1:16:50] | Fiona? What… | 菲奥纳 怎么… |
[1:16:55] | Do you need to get that? | 你不接电话吗 |
[1:16:58] | One… second. | 等一下 |
[1:17:01] | What’s up? | 你好吗 |
[1:17:02] | How you doing, baby? Guess what? | 你好吗 宝贝 你猜怎么着 |
[1:17:06] | I’m coming home. | 我要回家了 |
[1:17:07] | I got done early, so I caught a flight home. | 工作提前结束了 所以我搭飞机回家了 |
[1:17:10] | – I’m on my way. – What? When? | -我马上就到 -什么 什么时候 |
[1:17:12] | I should be there in a half hour. | 半小时后就到家 |
[1:17:14] | So, you wanna order some Chinese? | 你想点中餐外卖吗 |
[1:17:17] | Maybe crack a bottle of wine? | 也许再开瓶红酒 |
[1:17:19] | Well, I… I’m not home. My… My mom is with them. | 我不在家 我妈妈在家照看孩子 |
[1:17:23] | – So… – Where are you? | -那个… -你在哪 |
[1:17:26] | Well, I can’t wait to see you. | 我等不及要见你了 |
[1:17:28] | – I love you. See you soon. – I’ll call you later. | -我爱你 一会见 -我再打给你吧 |
[1:17:30] | Were you trying to surprise Dean? | 你是想给迪恩一个惊喜吗 |
[1:17:32] | Sort of, yeah. | 算是吧 |
[1:17:34] | That’s so romantic. | 太浪漫了 |
[1:17:41] | Oh, gosh. | 天啊 |
[1:17:44] | Is… is he with you? | 他是跟你一起的吗 |
[1:17:49] | Yes. That… That’s my dad. | 是的 他是我爸 |
[1:17:52] | Come say hi, Dad. | 过来打个招呼 爸 |
[1:17:55] | Felix Keane. | 我是菲利克斯·基恩 |
[1:17:56] | Fiona Saunders. Nice to meet you. | 我是菲奥纳·桑德斯 很高兴认识你 |
[1:17:58] | And this is my friend Mandy. | 这是我朋友曼蒂 |
[1:18:03] | So, Dean gave us his room. | 迪恩把他的房间让给我们了 |
[1:18:04] | It’s so nice, the ocean view, and just… | 这里太漂亮了 可以看到海景 |
[1:18:08] | Do you wanna come in and have a drink? | 你们想进来喝一杯吗 |
[1:18:09] | – One drink. – That’s very nice, but no. No. | -就喝一杯 -你太客气了 但不用了 不行 |
[1:18:11] | We’re… Thank you. | 我们…谢谢你 |
[1:18:13] | Thank you. No, we’re gonna go. | 谢谢你 不用了 我们要走了 |
[1:18:14] | – Okay. – Good to see you. | -好吧 -很高兴见到你 |
[1:18:16] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:18:41] | You can slow down. There’s a storm coming. | 你别着急走了 冒风雨要来了 |
[1:18:42] | I know. I just gotta get outta here. | 我知道 我必须离开这里 |
[1:18:45] | How could you bring me here? | 你怎么能带我来这里 |
[1:18:48] | I’m on your side. | 我是站你这边的 |
[1:18:50] | I was such an idiot to let you convince me to come here. | 我真是个白痴 居然让你说服我来这里 |
[1:18:54] | You blew your own marriage, | 你毁了自己的婚姻 |
[1:18:56] | and now you’re gonna mess up mine? | 现在还要毁了我的吗 |
[1:18:58] | Can you let anybody be happy? | 你就不能让别人获得幸福吗 |
[1:19:00] | You are so selfish. | 你太自私了 |
[1:19:05] | You can say it to my face now. | 现在你可以当着我的面说了 |
[1:19:08] | I will. | 我这就说 |
[1:19:10] | I am sick of you taking over everything, | 我受够了你掌控一切 |
[1:19:15] | making it all about you and what you want all the time. | 一切都以你为中心 满足你的意愿 |
[1:19:20] | What you dragged us all through. | 你让我们经历了那一切 |
[1:19:22] | You pushed Mom away. | 你把妈妈推开了 |
[1:19:25] | You can’t go deaf to women’s voices. | 你不可能只听不见女人说话 |
[1:19:28] | You know that, right? | 你明白吧 |
[1:19:30] | You have daughters and granddaughters, | 你有女儿和外孙女 |
[1:19:32] | so you better start figuring out how to hear them. | 所以你最好开始学习怎么聆听 |
[1:19:36] | You pushed Mom away. | 你把妈妈推开了 |
[1:19:38] | You wanna push us away too? | 你也要把我们推开吗 |
[1:19:40] | It’s shocking that as your daughter, | 太不可思议了 作为你的女儿 |
[1:19:43] | I’m capable of having any kind of relationship at all | 我居然有能力与人建立感情关系 |
[1:19:47] | with anybody, with anyone respectful. | 与任何懂得尊重的人建立感情 |
[1:19:50] | You weren’t even discreet. | 你甚至都没隐瞒 |
[1:19:53] | You couldn’t even just be discreet out of respect for Mom? | 你就不能隐瞒外遇吗 权当尊重妈妈 |
[1:19:57] | And me? | 还有我 |
[1:19:59] | Do you know what it’s like to have to keep all of your secrets? | 你知道替你隐瞒那些秘密是什么感觉吗 |
[1:20:06] | Stupid theories. | 还有你那些蠢理论 |
[1:20:08] | You are not an animal with no self-control. | 你又不是没有自制力的禽兽 |
[1:20:12] | You can control your own behavior. | 你可以控制自己的行为 |
[1:20:18] | And can you be around a woman without hitting on her? | 还有 你非要勾搭遇见的每一个女人吗 |
[1:20:22] | Because it’s starting to get pathetic. | 因为越看越可悲了 |
[1:20:27] | What happened to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[1:20:30] | You used to be fun. | 你以前很有趣的 |
[1:20:43] | Maybe something changed. | 也许情况有变化 |
[1:20:44] | Just… Can you please check? Any flight. | 你能再查查看吗 任何航班都行 |
[1:20:48] | Tomorrow morning? | 明天早上呢 |
[1:20:50] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:20:51] | I’m sorry, ma’am. Those flights have been canceled. | 对不起 女士 那些航班都取消了 |
[1:20:54] | You can try going on standby. | 你可以等等看 |
[1:22:02] | Ladies and gentlemen, please check updated flight information | 女士们先生们 请查看最新航班信息 |
[1:22:06] | because there are multiple delays and cancellations. | 有多个航班延误和取消 |
[1:22:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:26] | – Mommy! – Mama! | -妈妈 -妈妈 |
[1:22:29] | – You made it. – Thanks, Mom. | -你回来了 -妈 谢谢 |
[1:22:34] | Come on, girls. No, no. Let’s go to bed. | 来吧 孩子们 不不 我们去睡觉 |
[1:22:36] | I don’t wanna go to bed. | 我不想睡觉 |
[1:22:47] | Can we talk outside? | 我们能到外面谈吗 |
[1:23:09] | All right. | 说吧 |
[1:23:11] | What are you thinking? What was that? | 你怎么想的 你什么意思 |
[1:23:14] | I… My dad… | 我…我爸… |
[1:23:17] | You know, one of his crazy ideas. | 他有这么个疯狂的想法 |
[1:23:19] | He thought it was a good idea to follow you to Mexico… | 他觉得跟踪你去墨西哥是个好主意 |
[1:23:25] | and if something was going on, | 如果有什么情况 |
[1:23:28] | I could… I could get ahead of it. | 我可以抢先一步 |
[1:23:30] | – Why didn’t you just ask me? – I don’t… I don’t know. | -你为什么不直接问我 -我不知道 |
[1:23:32] | I know I… I should have. I should have. | 我知道我应该问的 |
[1:23:36] | – Yeah. – I’m sorry. | -对 -对不起 |
[1:23:39] | I just, um… | 我只是… |
[1:23:42] | I’m just not myself right now, and… | 我最近状态不对劲 |
[1:23:47] | I can’t write, | 写作也没进展 |
[1:23:47] | and I just feel like you’re not that into me. | 我觉得你没那么喜欢我了 |
[1:23:52] | – Babe… – And I… feel so boring. | -宝贝 -我觉得自己很无趣 |
[1:23:57] | You are not boring. | 你才不无趣 |
[1:24:01] | Okay. Maybe a little bit. | 好吧 可能有一点点 |
[1:24:07] | I don’t wanna be with anybody else. | 我不想和别人在一起 |
[1:24:09] | But it seems like you were everywhere else except with me. | 但你满世界跑 就是不在我身边 |
[1:24:12] | I was working. | 我是去工作 |
[1:24:16] | All right. You know what? I’m sorry. | 好吧 算了 对不起 |
[1:24:20] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry if I did anything to make you feel that way. | 对不起 对不起我让你有这种感觉 |
[1:24:23] | And I’m sorry I haven’t been around more. | 对不起 我总是不在你身边 |
[1:24:26] | I’m just trying to make this company successful. | 我只是想让公司取得成功 |
[1:24:28] | I’m trying to impress you. | 我想让你刮目相看 |
[1:24:29] | – Impress me? – I just… | -让我刮目相看 -我只是… |
[1:24:31] | You don’t have to impress me. | 你不用让我刮目相看 |
[1:24:34] | I just wanna be enough for you. | 我只是想配得上你 |
[1:24:38] | You do? | 你这样想吗 |
[1:24:39] | – Enough for them. – You are. | -配得上女儿们 -你当然配得上 |
[1:24:42] | I’m so… | 我真的… |
[1:24:44] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[1:24:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:24:51] | I’m so stupid. It was stupid. | 我太蠢了 太蠢了 |
[1:24:54] | Stupid as hell. | 蠢死了 |
[1:24:58] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[1:25:00] | So much. | 非常爱你 |
[1:25:04] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[1:25:09] | I can’t believe you went all the way to Mexico. | 真不敢相信你大老远跑去了墨西哥 |
[1:25:11] | Trust me, it was not a vacation. | 相信我 那可不是度假 |
[1:25:13] | You’re such a stalker. | 你真是个跟踪狂 |
[1:25:55] | Do you want some pancakes? | 你想吃松饼吗 |
[1:25:57] | No. | 不想 |
[1:25:59] | Let me sleep. | 让我睡吧 |
[1:26:18] | You got it. | 你学会了 |
[1:26:21] | Very nice. You’re great. | 非常好 你太棒了 |
[1:26:25] | Well, we got to the bottom of things. Huh? | 我们把事情查清楚了 是吧 |
[1:26:30] | And I may have made a few mistakes. | 我可能犯了一些错误 |
[1:26:34] | Next time just ask me | 下次如果你想聚一聚 |
[1:26:37] | if you wanna spend some time together. | 直接跟我说就好 |
[1:26:40] | Okay, I do. How about this? | 好的 这样如何 |
[1:26:42] | The QE2 leaves at 5:00. | 伊丽莎白女王2号游轮5点启航 |
[1:26:45] | You could still make it. | 现在出发还能赶上 |
[1:26:47] | I have the Princess Margaret suite. | 我订了玛格丽特公主套房 |
[1:26:49] | A little bit, floral, but very nice. | 花朵装饰有点多 但很高级 |
[1:26:52] | All-you-can-eat, all-you-can-drink, | 自助餐 自助酒水 |
[1:26:54] | and it’s a known fact that | 而且众所周知 |
[1:26:55] | you can drink a lot more on a ship in the open ocean. | 人到了公海上酒量更大 |
[1:26:58] | We could just get aboard, | 我们可以上船 |
[1:27:00] | see how much we could handle without falling overboard. | 试试能在不落水的情况下喝多少酒 |
[1:27:04] | Sounds fun, | 听起来很有趣 |
[1:27:06] | but I can’t. | 但我去不了 |
[1:27:10] | You have your own adventure. | 你有你自己的冒险 |
[1:27:19] | I’ll see you soon, kiddo. | 回头见 孩子 |
[1:27:32] | Bye, Dad. | 再见 爸 |
[1:27:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:27:54] | So, how’s the writing going? | 书写得怎么样了 |
[1:27:57] | How many pages you do today? | 你今天写了多少页 |
[1:27:58] | I am on page 64. | 我写到64页了 |
[1:28:01] | Nice. | 厉害啊 |
[1:28:02] | I just don’t really know where to go next. | 我还没想好接下来该怎么写 |
[1:28:06] | You’ll get through it. | 你会想出来的 |
[1:28:07] | At least we know you could write a really good detective story. | 至少我们知道你能写好侦探小说 |
[1:28:12] | Or not so good. | 或者写不好 |
[1:28:15] | I can’t believe you. | 真不敢相信 |
[1:28:18] | Here. | 来 |
[1:28:22] | I got you a little something. | 我给你准备了一份礼物 |
[1:28:24] | It’s the rest of your birthday present. | 是给你的另一样生日礼物 |
[1:28:31] | Hope you like it. | 希望你喜欢 |
[1:29:05] | Sorry, I didn’t realize how long it takes to engrave. | 抱歉 我没想到刻字要花这么久 |
[1:29:26] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[1:29:28] | Like you. | 像你一样 |
[1:29:40] | It looks really nice on your wrist. | 你戴上真好看 |
[1:29:52] | Looks great. | 好看极了 |
[1:29:54] | Love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[1:29:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:29:58] | Happy birthday, my love. | 生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[1:29:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |